[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 110 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1637125872680.jpg (1.16 MB, 3606x2183)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
Did you summon for any unit on the newest Path of Radiance banner?
Who's your favourite artist and which unit is your favourite that they drew?
>>
>>654753
I luckily got laegjarn in a few orbs so that was nice. I’m waiting for the mythic banner trailer to decide if I’m going to get volke or not

Really like Volke’s art
>>
>>654753
I'm working on sparking Volke in case they add Patty in the future, just doing full circles. If I get him along the way I'll spark Laegjarn for the floret.
>>
Has anyone built Niles? I'm still trying to decide between Atk, Spd or Res since even with Resplendent his stats suck.
>>
>>654753
I summoned hoping to get everyone on the banner, and came out real lucky. The only thing I'm upset is no Taniths on any reds, and it sucks she's not being given out for free. What's a real shame is Bertram not having a prf but tha'ts to be expected. Given his fodder isn't that preferable to me, I'll probably still build him after building a couple other grail merge projects.
>>
>>654753
Went in for a spark because I want lethality, managed to snag a laegjarn along the way.
Also two happis somehow.
>>
>>654762
The kicker is that Bertram is basically the same unit as (Fallen) Orson, but as a sword and without a Prf. Hell, his art makes him look like an out of season Fallen unit.
>>
>>654753
I want to summon, but I gotta hold out for the double heroes and mythic banner. Worst case, I wait for it to get rerun. Laegjarn and Volke should be enough to carry it, unless they stat spamming Volke on every banner like they did Shinon.

>>654909
If it's any comfort, your odds of getting a specific non-focus 4*/3* is really low. Give it time; I got my first copy of Luthier last month, and then another on the same roll.
>>
soon
>>
File: 1637455147744.jpg (67 KB, 720x640)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
I don't think someone posted this so might as well
We are getting some packs and a few quest with tickets for Black Friday
>>
File: 1637455158734.jpg (80 KB, 720x640)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>655091
We might get a herofest or these tickets could also be for the double seasonal banner
This will go up the 23rd
>>
>>655091
Really wish that Chrom pack was a twofer considering my Chrom is at +8.
>>
>>655125
I'm surprised the Chrom isn't in the 2 pack considering I'd consider Duoleth more valuable as a unit. Though maybe that's precisely why she's in the best orb per dollar value pack.
>>
>>655130
It's just like last year where they stuck a lego (Julia) in the $75 pack and a non-lego (I think HMia or Dancer Reinhardt) in the $40 pack.
>>
>>655091
I still don't have a Legendary Chrom and I was eventually planning on making him my merge project since I have Leif and Claude at +10.
Is it too late to start investing the orbs into him? His movement skill probably means he'll always be relevant but he's like two years old at this point.
>>
>>655178
To Change Fate! will always be relevant no matter what, and his weapon is still pretty good. He might just be a bit behind stat wise though, but I think he'd still be worth investing into if you're willing to.
>>
>>655178
If you already have Leif and Claude at +10, do you even need another water lego? I thought the optimal strat was two legos and two high scoring units.

>>655187
Not necessarily. I can see Isolation becoming more common via powercreep. That'd make him much harder to use.
>>
Show me some Tailtiu builds without Menace skills (+10, Resp, 0 flowers).
>>
>pulled two shinons in a row
>on back to back no green circles
>and then a charlotte
i just needed ONE ninjorrin
>>
>>654753
free rolled Volke then rolled fuck all until I hit the spark
>>
>>655464
>301/600
>>
File: 1632414490297.jpg (752 KB, 1080x1843)
752 KB
752 KB JPG
>>655702
reserves were one of my favorite updates ever
>>
File: 1629900223584.jpg (30 KB, 600x630)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
double special soon
>>
File: 1585011377677.gif (255 KB, 326x326)
255 KB
255 KB GIF
>>655861
I thought it was every 2 months...
I have no orbs and now they're gonna throw DSH early on top of the Sigurd/Plumeria 8% and the Book 6 stuff??
>>
>>655870
they needed a big banner for Black Friday, so yeah they're doing it now
>>
File: 1602986495099.gif (59 KB, 128x102)
59 KB
59 KB GIF
>>655870
>>655874
Don't forget to purchase the Black Friday orb packs as well friends!
>>
File: 1637554504392.jpg (707 KB, 720x1480)
707 KB
707 KB JPG
Orphan Operators did good.
>>
>forgot to actually record a video or even screenshot my clear of the Leif battle
Fuck.
>>
>need 1 more match to get a score good enough to stay T21
>dodge a 762 match with DuoCorrin lead because my team lacks a good answer to her
>accept a 764 match with LClaude lead while crossing my fingers
>enemy team is LClaude, LSeliph, DuoCorrin and DuoHinoka
>heart sinks as I think it's doomed but decide my best course of action is to bait Hinoka towards the top right corner with Cordelia
>start of the 3rd turn Hinoka has exposing herself to Cordelia and DuoCorrin stopped on the bridge but with Seliph and Clause in range to get a reprisal kill
>Cordelia attacks and successfully retreats into the trees with Trace
>thankfully I had Flashing Blade on LDimitri so he can kill Corrin and then back up with Galeforce to where Seliph can attack but not Claude
>pic related setup for Caellach to beat Claude
Wew, haha.. not even close!
>>
>>656699
Must be nice. I'm barely making T20 every other week. I typically go with 3 Gen 1 +10s and an Askr unit. Need some Duel 4s.
>>
>>656729
>and an Askr unit
Found your problem.
But uh I wouldn't exactly say it's nice that I have to struggle every week to maintain Crowns against the endless powercreep IS dumps on us month after month.
>>
>>656795
Well it's not impossible to see the scores you're seeing with Askr units unless this site is calculating scores incorrectly.
>>
>>656801
Whoops. Hitting "max score" gives the Askr shitters merges. Nevermind.
>>
>>656802
Yeah you gotta keep that in mind. Even for the highest scoring Duos it's difficult to stay T21 when they're unmerged. Askrs don't stand a ghost of a chance.
>>
>>656699
>>accept a 764 match with LClaude
I mean that was your own fault. If I'm trying to get a high score I never accept a match with a strong lego or duo, since there's a good chance they're hiding three more assholes. Of course, I have a million duel crests from orbiting T19-20, so maybe you don't have that luxury. Nice clear.
>>
File: kill me. pete.gif (207 KB, 99x99)
207 KB
207 KB GIF
>3H allegience battle
>>
>>656699
Arena sounds like hell nowadays, I'm not sure how people stomach it. At least it's not AR I guess, so no super cheesy AI shenanigans.
>>
>>656923
It's pure hell
Had too reroll until i got a somewhat easy one
>>
>>656925
Hegemon Edelgard was the tipping point desu. All the other big powercreeps could be handled by simple counters (for instance, a green TA Raven could handle Reinhardt, BLyn and LAzura as well as any bows/daggers or blue mages entirely by themselves) but she breaks through the units designed to counter her. I have a Petrine built but even she can't do shit if Edelgard's transformed
>>
>>656877
You can pretty much say the same about any lead. I wasn't actively thinking this by my brain knows that LClaude isn't that scary a lead, despite being overtuned like most 2021 units, because he's an Earth Legendary. Claude himself is a pain but Seliph certainly isn't and Fae isn't either with Caellach on the team. Water season teams are usually far scarier since LAzura or LChrom can be hiding behind an LDimitri lead. And because Water season sucks balls, I expect more whales would funnel their most obnoxious Duos into that blessing. In this case I was wrong but the enemy team didn't have a dancer so I was able to abuse the terrain, and the correct skills to manage it.
>>656923
Got a lucky break myself on the second try but 3H unit spam almost always grinds my gears.
>>656925
FEH in general just isn't much fun for me anymore. I've been able to keep up with Arena despite the difficult bar raising constantly; they haven't found a way to best me yet but IS is certainly trying. I never had any interest in AR but the baseline I found was good enough until all the skill and Mythic creep this year. I've been successfully countered for the most part and I just don't care enough to buy the solutions.
>>
>>656923
This is what you get for waiting until the last day.
>>
>>656954
Hapi oneshots her I suppose. I use 3 Feddy to auto through TT and FB and Hapi is the only one who ever manages to slay them all. Thor did too sometimes but that's because of her bonus stats edging her out enough to survive a bonfire from the first one.
>>
>>656925
There's a reason I don't go farther than T20, even T18 has become a huge mess with how powercreep has killed the PvP modes. I'm also in the "last minute arena rounds" club because I can't be bothered to get frustrated. Speaking about that, I forgot about Arena Assault, oh well at least I'll still get 14 coins.
>>
>>656983
Coins at this point are something I'd honestly just trade for Dew.
Please give me some divine dew. Everyone clamors about dragonflowers but fuck, I've only been able to refine LTiki as of late because everything needs dew and all I have are a smattering of refine stones I use on the freebie units I get.
>>
>>656954
What is your petrine's build? Mine takes care of her pretty easily with middling investment (+10 and with flowers, but no premium skills.)
>>
File: Happymitri.gif (2.88 MB, 600x338)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB GIF
>stayed in VoH
>stayed in T21
comfy
>>
>>656954
Shouldn't a QR Petrine ORKO her? Unless F!Edelgard is stacking enough atk to one shot her, she should break through the WF effect. Still agree with you, although oddly enough I rarely see F!Edelgard in arena.

>>656966
I find that Assram, Hana, or generally 4* units are safe bets to fight in arena, since the rest of the team is usually also poverty units. But I orbit T19-20, so you probably see less of those with a higher scoring team.
And L!Claude is annoying for me since I don't have a good counter to him on player phase and his flying makes him annoying to initiate on in a lot of maps. I assume having Bowdelia really helps against him.
>>
>>656996
No merges, 5 flowers
FL
Swap
Sol
Sturdy Stance 2
QR3
Threaten Attack/Def 2
Sturdy Stance 2 seal

desu I probably could invest more but it's just a pain in the arse in general.
>>
>>657018
I'd say it is probably a case mostly of missing stats.
If you have the resources, there isn't a lot of reason not to get her up to +4 or whatever you can do without spending grails for her unless you are really short on feathers for some reason, and what else are you even gonna use cavalry flowers on.
Would probably swap out the sturdy stance seal with a/d solo as well. The name of the game when it comes to fedelgard deleting is more or less just having as much attack and defense as possible.
>>
>>657026
I could probably get +10 merges, not like I really ever make any GHB projects
>>
>>657026
I can reasonably say that I haven't had any problems with fedelgard with my build, doesn't even get fucked over by cheeky fucks using svallin shield, which is nice.
If solo is a bit too spicy of an a slot for you, a/d form is more available, and will give similar stats, if perhaps requiring more careful placement.
>>
>>657035
Whoops, meant for
>>657034
>>
You can take away one of Fallen Edelgard's 50 effects. Which do you choose?
>>
>>657048
honestly probably wary fighter
Basically everybody but happi has to have some way of nullifying it to kill her, so it is probably the main problem.
>>
>>657048
Damage reduction so you won't risk her surviving and bonfiring you to oblivion
>>
>>657048
Damage reduction.
>>
>>657048
Damage reduction
>>
DOUBLE
SPECIAL
HEROES
>>
>>657079
is it finally happening tonight? i never actually saw the date for it so i keep thinking it's the wrong day
>>
>>657085
yes, it's tonight
>>
tonight I feast on eirika cunny
>>
What units are even in tonight's DSH?
>>
>>657098
Never mind, I checked the release order and made my own tentative mockup of the banner. (reposted since I didn't notice three of those units were 4* focuses)
>Spring Severa and Duo Eirika
>Spring Inigo and Summer Caspar
>Groom Saul and Duo Hilda
The real point of contention is blue. Since I don't think they've ever done three focuses in one banner, the focus will likely be Young Lyon and the 5* unit may end up being Summer Ashe.
Anyway I hope the free tickets aren't for DSH, this potential lineup looks very underwhelming compared to October's.
>>
>>657048
Colorless. Put her in the weapon triangle and she instantly becomes that much easier to counter, despite her effects.

>>657126
>this potential lineup looks very underwhelming
All the more reason for IS to completely change the order. They've moved around units before.
>>
>>657164
They did do some moving around.
>Severa and Eirika
>Lyon and Ashe
>Inigo and Caeda
>Saul and Vika
>>
hildabros dodging the saul bullet
>>
>>657412
>wanted Caeda hopefully with another useful hero in green
>she got Inigo'd
Fuck me I guess, I'm not rolling for that shit excuse for a 5* exclusive.
>>
>was willing to spin the saul roulette for hilda
>she's gonna share with delicious freyja instead
feels good
>>
>>657048
Damage reduction. You can at least try to combat everything else somehow, like using Null Follow Up, any weapon that has the null Guard effect built in, or simply using a Guard effect yourself, all sorts of ways to try and get past the follow up and Special denial.
But the damage reduction on top of that? Even if it's for the first combat, it's still a pain to deal with. There's only a literal handful of ways to combat damage reduction right now.
>>
R duel cavalry for my Eliweed? My Sigurd is barely at +5
>>
: D
>>
Free Blue Duel Cavalry for my Spring Catria. Neato.
>>
File: 1622544034735.jpg (604 KB, 915x1201)
604 KB
604 KB JPG
>>657768
Very lucky, congrats for your Roy anon!
>>
File: sothis.webm (99 KB, 500x500)
99 KB
99 KB WEBM
FUCK NIGGERS
>>
>SCaeda and Inigo
Holy fuck green is stacked
I might roll to get either Duel on my Micaiah or Flow refresh on my base Caeda
>>
>1 month
Thats nice
I can see up until the christmas units and decide to roll later
>>
>got bunigo and scaeda in 100 orbs
Could have been worse
>>
>>657786
>stacked
Being paired with Inigo is a negative for a unit like Caeda.
>>
>>657954
Duel skill + springy bow is good.
>>
Atk/spd catch 3 fodder when?
>>
>>657986
don't do it bro.... wait for the catch fodder to be released in a few (years) months....
>>
>>658082
I mean we got atk/spd catch fodder, one can hope
>>
>>658260
Atk/Def is the poverty version of good skills alongside Atk/Res.
>>
>>658260
The first 4* Atk/Res Push was Brady on 06/2019
The first 4* Atk/Def Push was Heath on 02/2020
The first 4* Atk/Spd Push was Petrine on 09/2020

You've still got about a year to wait out. Get comfy.
>>
>free summon Summer Caeda
>+Atk -Spd
Could be better, could be worse
Though I'll keep her since Plumeria's hot, if inexplicably paired with her
>>
File: 1616695831505.png (229 KB, 379x476)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>658391
>The first 4* Atk/Res Push was Brady on 06/2019
And it certainly wasn't the fucking last.
>>
>>658393
I dickrolled Caeda with effective neutral IVs and despite being offmodel for her, her appearance while being paired with Ploom makes me rock hard.
>>
>>658396
>tags: ffm, ahegao, corruption
>>
>>658396
>one of her status screen quotes is even asking if you're thirsty
>>
>>658394
They never made the mistake of putting Atk/Res push 3 on a 5* unit, so they could spam it as much as they wanted.
Atk/Def push 3 took longer because they stuck it on bunny Bruno. About a year between his release and Heath's.
>>
>>
>>658400
>>658403
>one of the unit selection quotes has Ploom saying "I feel your gaze"
That was pretty much the clincher in my decision to roll her.
>>
File: 1615689791461.png (181 KB, 466x444)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>Hilda and Freija next dual banner
Holy
>>
File: 1607421440744.png (1.5 MB, 1600x1920)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>658406
>>658413
>only like Freyja's standard portrait
>absolutely drool over cuboon's Summer Byleth and his two Igrenes
People lost their shit over Freyja but I guess I like plastic tits more.
>>
>>658432
I'm also quite fond of cuboon's Byleth since 1, there's also Rhea, and 2, Byleth shows off her butt.
Any unit that show off their butt like this is pretty good in my book, which is also why I summoned for summer Freyja and summer Laegjarn, and them also being busty is a plus.
>>
>>658432
he's very good too
>>
File: 1611865776991.jpg (474 KB, 1409x1600)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>658432
It's not like her attacking portrait is that sexy, but I don't know how you don't enjoy her damaged art.
Although I don't drool over plegian Dorothea and Lene even though they're supposed to be lewd, so different strokes for different folks.
>>
File: 1635329194305.png (933 KB, 1600x1920)
933 KB
933 KB PNG
>>658468
I'm a tit man and the damaged art is for ass men (which I also like but not as much as tits). It's good but I just like the full body shot more.
>>
delicious toes
>>
>free roll for Caeda and Vika
>get Inigo and Saul

To the grinder you two go.
>>
>>658525
I free rolled Surtr and Inigo. I was at first going nice a duel green flyer skill to give to my dedicated green flier I built up. Only to realize I don't have any green fliers built up, ultimately it is a useless skill to my barracks. At least my Surtr is +5 now due to the free Surtrs.
>>
>>656954
Fallendelgard normally doesn't have an answer to Pirate Surtr in my experience
>>
>>659210
They were talking about arena. If you have a +10 Pirate Surtr to use in arena, thank you for funding the FE4 remake.
>>
What A Skill for Forma Nowi? Trying to decide between Atk Spd Catch, Unity, Push, or maybe even Sturdy Impact.
>>
>>659343
Atk/Spd Unity is the best skill for her. There's also an argument for Spd/Res Rein over the Menace skill, but it's mostly up to preference
>>
>>659343
Atk/Spd Unity. Outside of that, that set is more than fine, just be mindful that Trace's Canto won't activate if she teleports to attack, so you might later want to consider the classic Desperation.

Personally, I'd prefer Spd/Res Rein, you can never go wrong with Menace.
>>
How much investment does a Young Innes need realistically?
>>
>>659832
what do you want him for?
>>
Got like 6 brats before a single bunny showed up. Guess I'm set for NFU fodder for a while because I'm not using them. Well I probably would if it was just Eirika, but that's not the case here.
>>
>>659835
Idk. I just want a new project, i already have a green and a blue +10. Working on a red one too but i want a colorless as well. I only do pvp and arena sometimes.
>>
>>659845
Should be pve, not pvp. - _-
>>
I really want to give my Summer Linde Lethality, but it's annoying how i can't give her any of Volke's other 3 skills.
>>
>>659905
Man, I never noticed that study impact was specifically infantry and flying locked
What a bizarre combination.
>>
>>659968
It was at the time that The Reinhardt was still dominating but people were starting to pick up on Armors being kinda retarded. Mainly because of Special Fighter.
>>
How do you guys sort your skill sets?
>>
>>659832
He's kinda expensive. If you want him for PvP, you need Time's Pulse and Ruptured Sky, so it's pretty expensive. Null Follow-up is also important and you get two copies in the toilet paper shop.
For PvE, Special Spiral should be good enough to get him rolling.
>>
I went and finished Hall of Forms in one day focusing only on Nowi. This looks ok and none of those skills are on my +10 one, but something about replacing the original which took me alnost four years to fully merge for a forma feels, in the best sense of the word, souless.
>>
>>660348
can't you merge the new one into the old one?
>>
>>660362
No, you can't use Forma units as fodder material, they can only be the original unit so they'll be stuck with the blue stars forever. It doesn't sound bad for stuff like GHB/TT units, but it would feel weird to have them on a unit it took me literal years to fully merge, let alone having to use fruit to give her +Spd again.
>>
>>660372
Fair enough I suppose.
>>
>>660348
If you're brave you'll merge her too and have two copies.

But yeah it feels weird for IS to put all these restrictions and ostensibly a mark of shame on units they want you to pay for. How do they benefit from that?
>>
>>660086
AR, Arena/AA, Rokkr Sieges. Those are the only things I use specialised sets for. Everything else I just equip manually.
>>
>>660348
In the end, you love her so you shouldn't feel bad about it. It's all in the name of giving your waifu the best treatment possible.
>>
>>660086
I just go by whichever I feel like suits the unit best for any mode. I rarely use the feature though and end up switching skills manually anyway.
>>
File: 1609982941362.png (408 KB, 1000x1000)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
Nowi resplendent.
>>
>>660910
Holy based. Just look at all that tummy.
>>
File: 1633520506549.png (724 KB, 1000x1000)
724 KB
724 KB PNG
>>
breddy good, so are we still believing the leaks?
>>
>>660914
Was there even anything else in the leaks?
>>
File: 1633215444192.png (449 KB, 1000x1000)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
>>
>>660910
Honestly cute, an upgrade from her original art.
>>
File: 1613040683184.png (392 KB, 1000x1000)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
>>
>>660918
>>642091
another leak said resplendent walhart and merge cap increase
>>
>>660927
Okay but that leak doesn't say anything else, doesn't even say anything about Nowi, and we know that one's legit. So I guess the last thing is another Eitri.
>>
>>660910
We finally get resplendent Nowi! Was kinda expecting her to be Ljósálfheimr themed but I'm not disappointed in her attire from Mùspell.
>>
>>660927
>merge cap increase
Don't even joke about that.
>>
>>660947
I genuinely believe that would just kill the game overnight desu
Can you imagine everybody suddenly having all of their finished merge projects completely invalidated?
>>
File: 1603942060477.png (2.64 MB, 1920x1882)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB PNG
>>660982
>tfw i have 52 +10s
>2 units at +9
>6 at +8
I know its probably fake but the fear is real
>>
>>661065
think of all the grails you would have to spend to get an existing +10 unit up to +15 or something.
>>
>>660982
To be fair, stuff like florets and dragon flowers make it impossible to max out all but a handful of units, and people tolerate that just fine.
Obviously not the same thing, but if they spun it as a way to make your favorite of favorites even stronger, people would eat it up just fine.
>>
File: mario and lugi.jpg (15 KB, 568x345)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>661075
Assuming you missed out on getting free copies of a grail unit it would cost someone 6200 grails to +15 a unit
>>
>>661079
the thing is is that them introducing a new way of making units stronger tends to come with them giving out the resource that allows people to do that. In this case, it would make it so that your +10 seasonal unit is now much worse, especially if it is an old one that will only get rerun during the associated season.

The only way I could reasonably see a way for them to increase the merge cap and not have the playerbase revolt would be if they introduced a merge currency with it.
>>
>>661086
>a merge currency with it
We do have manuals. They could introduce a type of manual that can be used to merge any unit, but only if the unit is at +10 or higher.
>>
File: 1397019314858.gif (2 MB, 250x194)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
>>660910
FUCK YES TODAY IS A GOOD DAY
>>
>>660927
Thats obviously fake lmao
>>
How does the feh pass work after you cancel it? Im thinking of the extra support slots you get, i read that you cant access the function anymore but will the extra 2 units keep their support?
>>
>>661424
>will the extra 2 units keep their support
They won't be supported anymore, but if you resub, they'll revert back to whatever rank they were at when the pass expired so you don't have to grind again.
>>
>>661432
Makes sense. Thanks.
>>
Plebbit is not happy about the new reaplendant.
>>
>>661441
Can't be more entertaining than the Bride Sanaki meltdown.
>>
>>661444
I missed that one. What was that one about?
>>
>>661441
Please post thread, I was also going to check the Twitter reveal, I have a guilty pleasure for reading outrages over loli characters in FEH.

>>661471
Someone post the image. Short story, Twitter and Reddit had a meltdown of epic proportions because canon 10 year old Sanaki was wearing a wedding dress, even if the game explicitely said it was only for a festival. Is the same crowd who attempted to boycot Resplendent Lucina when her reveal tweet became the most liked in the history of the FEH NA account.
>>
File: 1637849026713.jpg (403 KB, 1080x2277)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
>>661504
>https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/r1qgx6/nowi_is_the_next_respledent/
>https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/r1qoil/resplendent_nowi_art/
Their jannies are working over time.
>>
>>661510
I kind of feel sorry for them.
>>
>>661510
Damn, picked a bad time to not check it when it was hot.
>>
>>660910
If I could ever bring myself to pay for the shit pass it'd be for this, damn she looks good.
I just hate not being able to tell what I get next and it feeling like a waste if it's some ugly bastard like with Robin's Resp.
>>
>tfw wake up and find out I won’t be able to download or update the game
Fuck I’ve had my iPhone 6s for quite some time and I’m not going to buy another phone just to play FEH. Hate playing on a computer but maybe I’ll just do that.
>>
>>661659
You can at least know who will come next after her Resplendent gets released, the problem would be the third unit you'd be getting unless you wait until the last ten minutes before reset which is when it is revealed, but you'd need to be quick or you'd be missing Nowi.

I mean, could it be anything worse than Ryoma?
>>
>>661696
They didn't mention 6s specifically from there but I'm still worried right now nonetheless, cause I don't want to get a new phone just for FEH. Especially later on when they force this again.
>>
>>659841
Wow, want to trade luck? I got six Severas and zero Eirikas.
>>
>>661696
>>661726
Whats this about?
>>
>>661790
Just the latest news that says FEH won't support older devices for iOS users. I'm a little confused/worried since I have a iphone 6s plus and I don't know if they count specifically or not.
>>
>>661803
Kinda wierd not supporting the 6s i would think. Very popular phone still and the game isnt that heavy to run i think.
Works great on even my shitty chinkdroid.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (58 KB, 377x184)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
The worst part about a unit you've already +10'd getting a resplendent is that it means the "free" resplendent copy is just going to sit in your manuals forever unless they have good fodder at 4*. At least her husband is there to keep her company.
>>
>on 8.5% for DSH
>FEdelgard banner drops
no i do not enjoy this
>>
File: 1605498329740.jpg (32 KB, 576x576)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>Nah drops out of nowhere in a banner
>only have 150 orbs left

Goddammit, let me at least bring her to +5. Why is the game punishing me with sudden L!Fae and Nah after eating 800 of my orbs with no Rhea on sight? Then there's the possibility of a spring Nowi in the future. Sparking should be on ever single banner.
>>
>>661890
If it makes you feel any better, her original banner will get a rerun next month and it will be sparkable
>>
>>661888
I just sent them home
Like tf am i supposed to do with a Sophia i already have at +10
>>
File: Spoiler Image (36 KB, 125x138)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
What's your biggest regret when it comes to spending orbs?
I spent about 800 orbs going for Nephenees after already having a +10 because I wanted a +Spd copy. I never got one. This was about a month before Dragonfruit were introduced.
>>
>>662006
oh hey, i remember that. F. Mine is always getting my mind set on "I'll just roll until I get x IV" and then it just never happens and I end up +10ing them even though I just wanted a +1 copy with a good IV. It's even worse now that fruit exist so I have literally no excuse, but I've still done it twice since they came out anyway.
>>
>>661983
make another one
>>
>>662006
Definitely losing 800 orbs going for Rhea when I only wanted her for fodder for my Fae and H!Sophia and not getting a single copy. I guess not rolling for so long got the best of me because that was such a stupid mistake and I only have myself to blame. At least I got Dragon's Wrath for my Nowi and Lantern Breath for H!Fae but the fact it happened right before L!Fae was revealed will always make me suffer. I don't even like 3H.
>>
>>661951
I was almost about to go fuck it and do it, but Eitri is coming up soon so I figured I'd wait a little while before deciding.
>>
I've had a +10 nowi for a while at minimal investment, now that she is getting a resplendent, how should I build her properly?
>>
File: 1627513775137.jpg (424 KB, 1671x1900)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
>>662098
Nowi is very versatile, you can build her for any phase, you can make her a fast attacker or a super bulky tank and she has the advantage of nullifying penalties during combat. I believe how you build her mostly depends on how you plan to use her, you can give her a Solo, a Stance, Fort Def/Res, she also does very well with Lulls or the Dragon B skills except for maybe Dragon Wall unless you really invest on her Res.

She's cool, I love her.
>>
Managed to get a Nah in 50 orbs, I should finally look into properly building her now that I have her at +5. Any ideas for builds? Atk/Res Menace would definitely help but I don't have it.
>>
>>662178
>Atk/Res Menace would definitely help but I don't have it.
guess what you can spark come the next forging bonds rerun
>>
>>662098
I personally don't think she's worth it unless you put flowers into her.
>>
>>662193
you say that like that's not just expected of a release unit
>>
>>662214
Unfortunately, most of the units I use are gen 1 units, so I have to just accept that some of the units I use will underperform since I can't get enough flowers to cap them all.
>>
>>662193
I was planning on it
I have so many flowers banked that getting her to +20 isn't a problem.
>>
File: dumpster fire.jpg (75 KB, 600x337)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>662006
Probably spending orbs on a bunch of year one banners when the game first came out.
Pic related.
>>
>>662332
Back in the day many of these units were desirable...
>>
>>662006
Spending like 500 orbs on Lysithea's first banner, failing to get her, and then FEH introducing a spark right after.

>>662332
This too. I rolled on spring Camilla's banner because there aren't many canon tome fliers in FE, so I figured I'd get her for the versatility. I don't think I've ever used her. And somehow I convinced myself BoL9 would make PA!Olivia good.
Also rolling for Mae when she ended being a 4* demote. I guess I don't really regret it, but it definitely was a waste of orbs. Lotta stupid mistakes in the first year, but I guess gacha preys on wanting things immediately.
>>
>>662006
Trying to +10 duo sigurd on his double special heroes rerun....
>>
>>662178
Here is a Nah I seen in AR-O from an opponent months ago.
>>
>>662006
The only times I regret spending orbs is when I get nothing (or almost nothing) for my trouble. The only thing in recent memory I regret was dumping 300 orbs into L!Byleth's debut banner and getting nothing but a single copy of Nott. No other 5*'s, no 4* specials, nothing.
>>
fucking amazing banner you've given us there IS
>>
>might as well roll blue
>get doot
>she's already +10

T-Thanks...
>>
>>662723
PREMIUM Drive Atk 2 fodder
>>
>factory reset phone
>reinstall FEH
>still get error: 803-4216 on the summoning screen
My account is 100% rigged
>>
File: D8susQpUwAUwwjw.jpg (210 KB, 900x1300)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>662723
Whoever said you can't have two? Keep on going until you have a team of +10 Doots.
>>
I was expecting the valentian versions of Catria and Palla but this is pretty dissapointing
>>
Is it me or does it feel like we have been getting less orbs as of recently?
>>
>>662948
Depends on the month
Last month we got almost 350 but this one we got less than 300
https://feheroes.fandom.com/wiki/Orb_distribution
>>
>>662963
Or maybe is just the bulk of banners we have been getting recently. IS is very adamant on making us spend on their new toys like Ascendents.
>>
File: 1463977328651.png (8 KB, 84x178)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>662332
This and the original Siblings banner are still the worst 5-star drought I've been through with this game.
>>
>>662588
it's honestly impressively shit, even day 1 this would have been crap
>>
>>663061
>>662588
I honestly thought we were gonna get the Valentia version of Palla and Catria, since that would at least make sense.
>>
Just got a Severa. The best unit for R Duel Cav is Eliwood right?
>>
>>663105
f2p yeah
Best unit overall would be Sigurd
>>
>>662006
The last 400-500 orbs I've been spending or so. I haven't gotten a single focus unit I was rolling for since Vika.
>Want Halloween Rhea
>Get Byleth and Grima
>Want Ninja Igrene
>Get an off banner Sara
I thought the Fallen banner was supposed to come back in January, not December, so I SHOULD go back to full orb saving mode since I have 25 right now. But I really want this Igrene.
>>
>>663195
I also want Igrene but I have resolved to wait for her DSH rerun along with Corrin.
>>
Really excited for resplendent Nowi, as if she monstrous enough for ar o
>>
Got a pent, alm, fallen morgan and sparked laegjarn, wont pull more as legendary miccy will be in the next banner
>>
Any 5* hero you want to +10 but it's either too outdated or is pure trash to be worth rolling?
>>
>>663508
No. That's not enough of a reason for me to not roll for a character I like.
Bad art, however.
>>
File: 1624103668361.jpg (533 KB, 1080x1920)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
>>663508
The closest thing is Nephenee, I only need three more copies (I rolled every single one so far as an off banner) but I just don't think she'd be worth actually trying to roll for the last three despite liking her as a character hell, I liked her so much back in high school that my first car was a BRAND NEW 2006 blue Mitsubishi Lancer that had a cursive Nephenee sticker on the back..
>>
>>663508
Probably this Lilina. I need to get the plegian torch and atk/res menace for her. I hope I'll have enough orbs to finish her with that blue dress Lilina leak.
>>
>>663508
Summer Takumi. I still want to +10 him eventually but shared focus always fucks me up so I always give up
>>
>>663508
Celica. Not that she's bad necessarily, far from it, but Brave Lysithea does her job way better, sadly, and comes with cavalry effectiveness to boot.
>>
File: 1637320188794.png (298 KB, 638x346)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>there's two
well well well what have we here
>>
>>663551
Eitri and Fafnir obviously
Even without the leak it's would be pretty damn obvious
>>
File: DNtW9jJUIAEwwp4.jpg (305 KB, 1378x2039)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>663508
Sakunyaa and summer Linda Linda. But them being outdated is actually only a minor reason. The real reason is that they share a color with characters I don't want so going all out and bringing them to +10 would be really annoying. I'd be temped to do it if they get refines that are actually good though.
>>
>>663551
Eitri is obviously but the 2nd can either be Fafnir or Thorr. Green has 2 open spaces conveniently.
>>
>>663587
I wonder if they're going to have Hreidmarr Faffy or steam dragon faffy
>>
>>663612
Colourless is full, so if it is him then it's the former
>>
Guys help me out on who I should TRY to get. I really want Ascended Laegjarn to pair her with my Ascended Fjorm, but I also want Ninja Corrin for being both cute AND a duel hero, but I also want Ninja Laevatein because she remind of a certain hentai Ninja. I'm so lost, help me decide which one I should spend my orbs on.
>>
>>663587
Thorr would be amazing which is why it won't happen.
>Thorr
>Eitri
>Dagr
would be the most beautiful lineup in an 8% since Shinon / L!Leif / L!Claude a few months back.
>>
>>663678
Laevatein because she has torpedo tits
Laegjarn will be in the regular pool so there's always a chance of getting her from off-banners
>>
>>663678
You can guarantee Laegjarn with enough Orbs. If you want her, go for her. The rest you have no guarantee.
>>
File: nothing personnel.jpg (332 KB, 1080x1920)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
I don't have a Forma Soul to spare but damn Nowi's tome is pretty fun.
>>
>>663551
I like how they put Kaze right after the Ninja banner. That's kinda cute.
>>
>>663747
>>663782
Thanks for the advice
>>
>get good fodder
>too indecisive on who to give it to
>hold onto it for months
It's like I never rolled it in the first place.
>>
>>664200
I just never use it at all. I have so much "good fodder" and the only one I'd probably use is something that'd be useful for my forma Fae.
>>
File: 1629316894866.png (6 KB, 382x310)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>664200
>finally roll the fodder I was looking for months ago
>forgot who I was going to give it to
>>
File: y6miuzFzonU.jpg (1.73 MB, 1080x2640)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>>664200
Same
>>
>>664200
Just give 'em to your favourites, whether you're actually gonna use it or not. It just feels good to give a unit you like some fancy skills in the event that you do wanna use 'em.
I've given Brave Claude stuff like Deadeye, Close Counter, Swift Sparrow 3, Spd/Def Rein, an Ascendant Floret, the works, and all because I like his character and I like him as a unit in concept, in practice he's stopped by follow up denial and Fatal Smoke. Still, he's a favourite, so he gets the good stuff.
>>
File: 1638038398255.jpg (889 KB, 1080x1731)
889 KB
889 KB JPG
>>
>>664322
what was the point of posting this?
>>
>>664322
Maybe to show they gave DC to Nowi forgetting her prf and base weapon give her innate DC?
>>
>>664487
You discussed fodder and how you where too scared to use any.
I wanted to show my thinking on it.
>>
>>664572
Probably used other inheritable breaths with it until she got her prf is my guess
>>664605
And also this, looks like Nowi is a favorite of yours
>>
File: 1600636375128.jpg (26 KB, 508x508)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Should I give Yuri Lethality?
>>
>>664705
he has the right kit for it, why not
>>
>>664705
I wanted to do that very badly but didn't get a second Volke. Maybe you'll be lucky where I was not.
>>
https://youtu.be/wPNOLtPgaJY
>>
>>664786
You know where this movie would be nice? In the fucking game.
>>
>>664802
not to sound rude but i'd rather it not be taking up 68MB on my phone
>>
>>664802
didn't they make it so movies are no longer hosted in the game kek
>>
>>664806
You now remember when then planned to have special movies for every new focus hero until they realized how badly it would've fucked the game's file size
>>
>>664828
honestly doing that for each new heroes banner and removing them when the banner goes away would've been fine.
>>
>>664786
>that emoting from eirtri's face
I love her more by the second. Too bad her serviceable VA dropped the ball when delivering the more emotional lines.
>>
Who would you guys say are the best Galeforce units in the game?
>>
>>664786
the eye wrinkles are slightly overdone, but great overall
>>
>>664863
Fallen Edelgard, Legendary Edelgard and Brave Celica off the top of my head.
>>
>>664863
L!Ephraim or B!Eirika, although each miss one part of what would make the perfect Galeforce unit
>CD-1 weapon (for foes that can't counter)
>CD+1 effect
>guard negation
>guaranteed follow-up or NFU
L!Ephraim is missing the 1st, B!Eirika is missing the 2nd.
>>
wife remix soon
>>
>>664863
Dancers.
>>
>>664910
i hope they give her swift steroids
>>
When was the last time you bought the Feh Pass? Do you ever plan on buying it again?

Personally the last time I bought it was for Chrom. Not sure if I'll ever buy it again since my interest in FEH has been dwindling a lot despite there being a couple of +10s I own being added (Sothe and Nowi).
>>
>>664931
Once a long time ago, and currently on my second month in a row. I'm happy about Shanna, Serra and Nowi. I hope we get Mia soon.
>>
>>664931
i have yet to give in. sorely tempted by serra but still waiting until severa gets a shot before i start
>>
>>664931
I have only bought it twice, one with free PayPal money which I had to use before it expired, which gave me Delthea and a second time with my own money which gave me Tiki and B!Ike if I'm correct. I'll be paying a third time after Nowi gets released, I've been waiting so long for her. The remaining units I'd pay for would be Fae and Genny, I believe.
>>
>>664931
Maybe for Seliph I will. I'm also losing interest in FEH but having to manually hit max points for Forging Bonds and doing the monthly training tower quests is really, really annoying.
>>
>>664931
I'm trying to remember, I think the last time was for Resplendent Sothe. Good art, improved voice work, extra stats, and his weapon's pretty good.
I don't think I've renewed it since.
Out of curiosity, I can use Google Play points cards for the Pass right? I see Google Play points cards in stores sometimes.
>>
>>664931
>my interest in FEH has been dwindling a lot
I've been feeling this for a while. Usually when there's new stuff to do I get it done as soon as I can but for the past several months I've been putting off the weekly PvP stuff until basically the last day.
>>
>>664892
This is actually a really compelling answer.
>>664918
What are you doing here Jerk?
>>
>>664970
>This is actually a really compelling answer
Thank you. I should note that I meant for my answer to add on to the first anon's. F/L!Edelgard and B!Celica both circumvent that list by having built-in galeforce or a brave effect, respectively. They're even kinda future-proof, since they're better at dealing with the Creator Sword's "neutralizes effects that grant 'Special cooldown charge +X' to foe" effect, which isn't common yet.
Also 12!Larcei is good too, she's in the same boat as B!Eirika.
>>
>>664931
Monthly buy, its the only money i spend in the game, dont care about like 80% of the resplendent (but excited for nowi), but once you have 5 summoner supports is hard to go back so i just keep it lol
>>
>>664931
I do it every once in a while
I don't have any problem paying for a guaranteed result to be honest, I simply refuse to pay to gamble.
>>
>>664931
>>
>>664931
Never. I don't really see the point, I like some of the outfits but the random chance of getting an ugly mess on a character I don't like (unless I stay glued to the game until 10 minutes before reset) turned me off of it. The fact that past ones require the pass and this game is the only Nintendo-licensed one that doesn't offer a free trial of their "premium" service sealed it for me. Even Pocket Camp, which I'd argue is far greedier than FEH, offered a free trial last time I checked.
Gameplay-wise, I barely bother with the repeat events outside of TT anyway and I don't merge very many units or DF them up, so the stats and autogrinder don't really have any allure.
>>
>>664931
I'm not a long time player but I have been a consistent pass sub since I desperately want the resources (specifically the trait fruit) offered by the loyalty reward.
>>
>>664931
The micaiah batch
Also went and bought some resplendents like Sophia, Caeda and a few i can't remember
Honestly doubt i'll buy it ever again
>>
>>664786
They're really playing up the idea that you (the summoner) is somehow just as bad as Eitri for summoning heroes from different worlds.
>>
>>665448
I'm all for it, I'd admit right to her face all of it's true and I plan to summon her as my contract buttmonkey too. Can't miss the midget gunwitch.
>>
>>665449
Indeed, she herself will probably be available very shortly, and she'll probably have more dialogue/lines criticizing the summoner.
>>
>>665448
If they really want to play it that way, they have never humored the idea that the summoner never wanted to be in Askr in the first place. The Askr trio are as guilty as Eitri for pulling a random guy into a world of war.

I wish this game had dialogue options for us.
>>
>>665448
iirc when the heroes get to 0HP they do die, it's just Breidablik revives them
so every kamikaze tactic you've used has probably been very painful
>>
>>665457
Context dependent, sometimes the heroes are just "training" and it's all in good fun. The story maps are usually the ones where they're getting killed outright and resummoned.
>>
>>665462
surprised we haven't already been hit by the
>must you continue to conquer? continue to kill?
in FEH
>>
>>665469
It'd be pretty easy to answer, because the answer is always going to be
>Yes.
Since the enemies are either always aggressors of a comical nature, or they at least involve you in some way because you're allied with someone ELSE fighting against an aggressor of a comical nature, excepting the few "good guy" enemies that end up going turncoat (like Eir) or not being a problem passively. Askr then justifies the kills and conquering simply because of their jurisdiction over gates and how it could fuck EVERYONE up if they failed.
Seriously, we have
>Book 1, Veronica and Bruno
Bruno fucked off and his curse isn't bothering us, and Veronica is almost 100% an ally at this point. Otherwise we just bullied her and she got kidnapped. She did attack Askr though, so justified.
>Book 2, Surtr and co.
Surtr was the definition of violent and evil. His family were following orders, so it was Surtr's fault. Justified action. Loki was just smarmy and vaguely neutral.
>Book 3, Hel and co.
Literal zombie hellslaves and all consuming death. Justified action.
>Book 4, Freyja and co.
Freyja was trying to merge nightmares with reality and catch us in an everlasting nightmare. Fuck her, justified action. Cum fairies were following orders.

And now with Book 5, we've got Fafnir who immediately began as an aggressor, and then Eitri who exacerbated the issues. Justified action. And not to forget Otr.
>>
>Heroes Journey
Whats the point?
>>
>>665520
Cute
>>
>>665520
Free orbs
>>
>>665520
easy mode with decent prizes that equally rewards veterans and new players
>>
>>665520
I like the short videos. I wish getting all of them wasn't so RNG dependent though. Stamina pots aren't really a problem, but even then I don't feel like burning through them to get them all.
>>
Do you think FEH does a good job in catering to newer players?
>>
>>665550
fuck no, resources (grails especially but also trait fruit and to an extent dragonflowers) are painful to acquire and it feels like you're playing with a handicap having missed years of orbs, free summons, feathers, etc
>>
>>665524
>have Cynthia and L'Arachel as my duo
>two idiots of justice on dumb journeys
peak content desu
>>
>>665550
Aside from a new player having enough orbs to +10 a unit 5* from story maps and shit, not really
>>
>>665550
I can't really think of a gacha game that does
>>
>>665550
Honestly I can't think of any way to make a gacha that actually is welcoming to new players. The biggest issue I have with FEH is that they take away old freebies (all the AHR winners from Year 2 onwards, and CYL picks from year 1-3). There's literally no reason to do that, other than taking away resources from new players that older players already have access to.
>>
>>665607
>There's literally no reason to do that
The reason is that the freebie disappears right before the CYL units get their refines. So it prevents someone from saving their pick until they know who got buffed the best.
Of course, there's no real reason to do that either, but gacha.
>>
>>665550
I feel like it's easier to catch up relative to other gacha but not by that much. The gap is simply too big and aside from getting a few decent units for free not a lot is given to players just starting out.
>>
>>665550
I would say it does better than most gacha games at least
It gives you enough freebies that you can pretty trivially clear my game content, and events are easy enough that you don't have to be super invested to be able to fully clear them. Basically the only non-pvp content a new player is gonna have trouble with are abyssals, and the rewards for those tends to not be super important.
It is also by far the gacha with the most understandable UI. Something I really don't get praised enough for the game, after having played a number of gacha games, I can say with utter certainty that the UI in FEH puts every other gacha's to shame. That makes a difference to new players, when you don't have to go searching through 100 different confusingly labeled menus to find what you want.

That said, like all gachas, it is more or less impossible to catch up to players who have been playing even a year longer than you. I started playing like 3 months after release, and I still feel like it is impossible to catch up to people who played at release, even though units from release fucking suck.
>>
>>665550
The big problem is that FEH never reruns Tempest Trials (aside from once or twice early on), which means that new players miss out on sacred seals and the handful of good TT units/fodder. Plus, GHBs and BHBs are only rerun once or twice, so there's a whole pool of orbs and fodder that new players can never access. And that's on top of all the login and event rewards new players naturally miss out on.
The fact that old TT/GHB/BHBs don't get dumped into some archive after a while so players can mess with them is weird to me. IS could even just not give new players the rewards if they're feeling greedy.

>>665628
I can sorta agree with this. You can clear a ton of PVE content just by picking B!Edel and B!Eirika. Hell, for AR specifically, the most challenging teams for me are always +0 horseshit instead of +10 juggernauts that aren't meta. So you can be competitive there with minimal time/orb investment. The main problem is having a limited unit selection, but all old horseshit will eventually be replaced by new horseshit, so you can roll for it as it comes. The only mode that's really gatekept by when you started is Arena, since you need +10s, good fodder, and enough dueling crests to break through the innumerable +10 legos/mythics/duos.
>when you don't have to go searching through 100 different confusingly labeled menus to find what you want
Can you really say that if you've played it since practically release? There are so many options in the Allies menu, some you want to use daily, some you want rarely, and some that are completely redundant. Same for the Battles menu. Combined with all the currencies, it must be a fucking mess if you're new.
>>
>>665734
>Can you really say that if you've played it since practically release? There are so many options in the Allies menu, some you want to use daily, some you want rarely, and some that are completely redundant. Same for the Battles menu. Combined with all the currencies, it must be a fucking mess if you're new.

I suppose that's fair, I got to experience those additions as somebody who knew the original menu. In that respect it has definitely gotten more bloated as time has gone on.
I still maintain it is better than shit like fgo though.
>>
>>665734
>The big problem is that FEH never reruns Tempest Trials (aside from once or twice early on), which means that new players miss out on sacred seals and the handful of good TT units/fodder. Plus, GHBs and BHBs are only rerun once or twice, so there's a whole pool of orbs and fodder that new players can never access. And that's on top of all the login and event rewards new players naturally miss out on.
>The fact that old TT/GHB/BHBs don't get dumped into some archive after a while so players can mess with them is weird to me. IS could even just not give new players the rewards if they're feeling greedy.
They can be gotten with grails, but I see your point. Getting a GHB/TT unit to +10 is a much smaller investment for someone who got them when they came out compared to a new player that most likely will have to use grails to get all 11 copies. Seals can be bought with coins, but they take time to gather and there are so many seals that it's impossible not only to get all let alone trying to max them out. They'd have to focus only on the most useful ones.
>>
>>665734
while there is a bunch of orbs that new players will never get, yeah, there is something to be said for the fact that there is some 1700 orbs or so available just by clearing story maps. If you have a good understanding of the game works ahead of time, you can come out the gate with a +10 fedelgard or something.
>>
>>665550
I think they gave up on that shit like FGO who only panders to older players with their new events, they already hooked up all the people who are autistic about FEH anyway
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyMA8VvjfRc
>>
>>665924
Eitri being a Lego and not a mythic is pretty surprising.
>>
>>665924
No fafnir huh, well that means he'll eventually be on a seasonal like Gustav and Freyr
>>
>Muspell, Sigurd, Plumeria
>Fallen Dimitri, Legendary Dimitri, Nott
>Dagr, Eitri, Thorr
>Micaiah, Bramimond, Legendary Corrin
>>
File: 1611344497008.png (1.61 MB, 1080x1920)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
Flow guard seems pretty cool
>>
>>665933
You'd think they would have removed Thorr's flier weakness.
>>
>>665924
>both new units + dagr
>double dimitri and nott
Based banner if I wasn't drained already
>>
>>665924
>>665932
Damn this banner is looking good.
Probably would have spent the 2000+ orbs I had for green this month instead of back in September.
>>
>>666048
Kinda sad that Muspell fucks over red but overall this entire lineup looks really good.
>>
what's her best build?
>>
>>666056
you ask this AFTER you +10 her?
>>
>>666058
Yes.
>>
>>666056
Dc+Vantage i guess
atk/def rein or menace
>>
>>665933
bector is kill
>>
>>666062
It's also a fuck BEdelgard skill as it fucks 2 of her effects
>>
>>666063
*FEdelgard
>>
>>666048
Glad the double special heroes was a dud so I could save for this. Shame Eitri is an arena unit, since I don't do arena. Gonna go Blue > Green > Red. Need Bram too but the others aren't worth it.

>>666054
Does he though? I've heard his damage boost is pretty nice. Obviously not L!Sigurd levels, but could be worse.
Personally I wish Nott shared with a non-Dimitri. All the big recent blues (Hapi, BEirika, Ullr, Nifl) would be better. I've never even seen F!Dimitri outside of Dimitri teams.
>>
Who did you spend your Floret(s) on?
>>
>>665924
Was half-expecting Eitri to go full Youjo Senki in her special quotes to match her art. Still rolling for her though
Thorr reminds me of Fiora and not in a good way
>>
>>666140
No one yet.
>>
Wonder who this guy's favorite character is.
They all had matching skill sets too (Chill, Opening and a Wave seal)
>>
>>666140
Serra. Next in line is Mia > Amelia, though I'll have a hard time deciding between Atk Def or Res for Amelia (she's +Spd already).
>>
>>666140
Nowi. If I get another one, is going to H!Nowi.
>>
>>666140
Base Caeda
Didn't rolled Fjorm and saving Laegjarn's for when i get my Marianne to +10
>>
>>666140
Tharja and Dimitri. The third when I hit pity for Laegjarn is going to be Ena.
>>
>>666140
Tiki. Still thinking about the 2nd but it's very likely going to be either Myrrh or Fae.
>>
>>666140
Marisa and her bunny version, third one went to Ewan.
>>
>Loki is a regular unit
>Thorr is a Mythic
Aren't they both equally powerful, like on the level of gods?
>>
>>666634
Loki bails whenever she's placed in a tough situation in what little fighting she actually does, Thor leads a whole army firsthand.
Regardless, Loki is like that as a unit simply because she was released as a generic book 2 villain and Mythics were nonexistant at the time.
>>
>>666140
Julia, Ninjorrin and LChrom. I'm a disgusting esportsfag, but the Ninjorrin was partially for Elise.
>>
File: 1638156247343.jpg (1.14 MB, 1952x2152)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
So what's everybody's thoughts on Eitri and Thor unitwise?
They seem tame for the most part.
I find it weird that Eitri is yet another green tome Fire Legendary but I like that Thorr will be a useful armor buster and have Lancina's cooldown acceleration though.
>>
>>666778
Eitri will be useful for Arena since she's a flying ranged unit with Canto and has the DR thing like Nyx.
Thorr is also going to be good for armor smashing and letting you swap off Steady Breath for a different seal.
Not bad, their fodder is okay with the exception of Flow Guard being really good.
>>
thórr thigghs
>>
>>666778
Eitri is about as straightforward and to the point as you can get. Both of 'em are in practice really, two green fliers with huge Atk and low Spd, a free follow up, and a big stat swing. It's a little boring, not that they're bad units.
Eitri is a little interesting with her Ice Mirror-like effect, so it feels like she's somehow a combination of Brave Micaiah (minus the dual effectiveness) and Fjorm.
Thorr's pretty good. Gets past follow up denial, inflicts Guard, and grants both herself and nearby allies faster Specials. The last part will be great for support, RIP Brave Lucina. It also means she could Galeforce pretty well too.
They're great units and they're very strong, but I feel like I've seen all of these effects before, they've just been shuffled around and made to fit these two units. Then again, maybe that's preferable to the complete nonsense that Legendary Sigurd or the two Jotun sisters are capable of.
>>
File: rank.png (512 KB, 377x672)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
whats the highest rank you've gotten in a comp mode?
>>
File: 1506595838792.jpg (103 KB, 717x960)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>666815
I've coasted in and out of VoH for as long as I can remember. I'm too dumb to handle initiating on things since my Bector gets nuked by everything.
I haven't gotten a gold throne in over a year+ at this point.
>>
>>666815
T19 in arena back when it wasn't unviable to run a ward armor squad. Never got higher due to no merges.
>>
>>666815
1 in VG
It has a leaderboard so i guess it counts
>>
>>666821
Use your Save units!
>>
>>666815
I have only ever gotten 2 gold thrones and I'm pretty sure I almost got kicked out of top 3k
>>666833
Not him but which save units would you recommend? I have been using Gatrie but he keeps failing me
>>
>>666833
Bector and Henriette have Far Save but they still get wrecked most of the time.
I have Dedue for Near Save but he has some survivability issues. Don't have Gustav or Pirate Surtr but I've been thinking of giving a NS to BK.
>>
>>666833
gimme a good A-skill for WFae with NS
>>
File: breh.png (363 KB, 587x655)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>
>>666833
Which units want which Save skills? I only have one Dedue for A/D Near and one H!MGrima for A/R Near and I don't have that many fully built armors.
>>
I am madly in love with Edelgard von Hresvelg. Every night I imagine kissing her massive 5head, and humiliating her for being short. I wish I could marry her and hug her and cuddle her.
>>
Please don't bring that shitposting here
>>
I want Rhea to crush me in between her thunderous thighs
>>
GIVE ME DANCE FOR FUCK'S SAKE
>>
>>666984
Same shit happened to me. Eventually ended up just completing the final map with an otherwise fully kitted out inigo at like +7 and no fucking dance.
>>
>>666815
I was chilling at VoH on Astra since it was introduced for nearly a year despite it being my worst season and making no effort to climb the ranks.
I dropped recently though.
>>
>>666869
Forma chicken would've been great for you, surprised you don't have it. Either Idunn is a decent Near Save, Arden is also top tier but he needs tons of premium fodder.
Bector is actually good with either save but people prefer Far Save since he has armorslaying immunity which is valuable along with followup denial and guaranteed followup. Just give him Special Fighter Bonfire and he will tank every non-green easily (and even some greens with proper support).
>>
>>667162
>Forma chicken would've been great for you, surprised you don't have it.

Didn't get the skills I wanted in her. My only concern with Fae is the constant threat of antidragons so in that regard I'd prefer her to have A/R Far Save, at least that's what I think would be best.
>>
How does the trait fruits work? I mean how much does it cost to change a trait? And when you change a trait if you want to change the bane too does it cost any extra?
>>
>>667259
You need 100 to change boons and if you want to change again you have to pay 100 more
>>
>>664200
I want to feed these 4 into my Linde, but it's so much good stuff that I only have 1 of, and some of which I would have chosen to put on her if she ever gets thrown in HoF which I will 100% redeem a Forma Soul for since she sucks to roll for.
>>
>>667261
Ok. But if i want to change both the boon and the bane, does it still cost 100 or is it 200?
I mean lets say i have a +Def -Res but want it to be +atk -HP. What would that cost?
>>
>>667295
Just 100 since you can change both at the same time
>>
>>667297
Thanks man.
>>
>>666864
Tempting, but I have like 25 Orbs so I probably shouldn't go after this banner despite the green selection being actually pretty amazing.
>>
File: Thórr_Damaged.png (1.98 MB, 1684x1920)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
>>666864
neuron activation
>>
File: 1638247737227.png (2.84 MB, 1322x2225)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
>>
File: 1613411318922.png (651 KB, 900x300)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
>shared map
I was really hoping they wouldn't chimp out on us like this. Goodbye my 9 extra orbs.
>>
>>667389
What the hell, Eitri's statline is so underwhelming.
>>
>>667392
You mean extra gold cosmetic.
>>
>>667392
I don't think I'll ever get over Eitri's silly face
>>
>>667389
Slow girls
>>
>>667392
didn't they do the same with freyja and plumeria?
>>
Sothe's Prf looks really neat and he would be easy to +10, but I hate both his design and character which keeps me from investing in him. Any of you have someone like that?
>>
>>667389
What an odd statline for Eitri. High but not that high defenses that work against her ice mirror like prf.

>>666837
>Bector and Henriette have Far Save but they still get wrecked most of the time
Yeah, I prefer close save because ranged threats are too varied. Meanwhile, my Gustav can handle L!Sigurds and F!Edelgards no problem.
I'd fodder that Deude to an armor you wouldn't mind investing in. BK is decent but he'll fall to Seiros easily. I'd go with mixed defenses with a focus on def, since Seiros is just that common. My actual advice is to wait for the Christmas units, since they're always armored, and roll the one made to use close save.
>>
>>667404
They did, but you know what they say: once is chance, twice coincidence, three times' a pattern. I was hoping they wouldn't do it this time, but alas.
>>
>>667406
Yeah I think I have two extra Dedues lying around, just wanted to get some use out of BK again but I know he folds pretty easily to most units. That and I've heard Arden is just an upgrade to him.
I probably should have rolled for Pirate Surtr or Gustav but I've been trying to only spend orbs to +10 8% units nowadays. I'm hoping either Christmas is good or that the +10 Surtr I have ends up getting a good refine though, maybe then I could give it to him.
>>
>>667392
I love the gradient color
>>
Less than 2 hours before I finally finish my L!Corrin
>>
>>667389
Eitri has the stats of a free mage
>>
>>667416
Her kit is mostly better than a free mage, and that's really the difference between F2Poor units and paid ones: the quality of their (Prf) skills.
>>
>>667405
Eliwood. Great prf, easy to merge, but I can't get over the art.
The inverse is Titania, who is garbage but I +10'd her anyways because she's beautiful.
>>
>>667412
Good luck. How many copies do you need?
>>
>>667422
2, I got 970 orbs saved so I might as well go all in since this banner is pretty good
>>
>>667409
I feel like they'll give Surtr something similar to his seasonal's prf, so he'd work great with near save. It might also be trash though, so who knows.
>but I've been trying to only spend orbs to +10 8% units nowadays
That sounds godawful but it probably pays off well in terms of scoring. Otherwise just having a +0 meta unit nowadays is enough; Trying to invest in any unit is pointless when you can just roll the new powercreep version after a year.
>>
>>667437
Yeah I'm not sure if I'll keep doing the whole saving for Legendaries/Mythics.
I just finished +10ing Claude and Leif back in September so I'll probably try to get a +10 Fire or Wind Legendary and call it quits for that. It does suck since I missed a couple of good things but I've spent a couple hundred or so for things like Nott and Saves.
I will agree that even unmerged units that come out nowadays are really good. I'll probably start doing that on top of slowly getting merges for Mythics so I can try to get better at AR.
>>
File: 1638255760882.jpg (362 KB, 1080x1320)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
Well I free rolled something. Just not what I wanted to free roll because there were no greens.
>>
>>667489
I free pulled an Eitri I wanted Dagr since she keeps dodging me. Well I'm saving orbs for the coming banners and can't spend into the banner so I can't really complain for a free 5*.
>>
>>667506
Forgot pic.
>>
File: IMG_20211130_043224.jpg (888 KB, 1080x2276)
888 KB
888 KB JPG
Not a single Corrin, not looking good, lads
>>
>>667517
Shes in the top right orb. Trust me.
>>
GOD IS REAL AND HE'S GOOD
>>
>>667517
Want sensors will be disabled once f2p orbs are depleted and purchased orbs are bought from our consumer friendly shop -IS probably
>>
File: 1638258586280.jpg (1.5 MB, 1080x2400)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
I was regrettably unable to find a way for Edel to survive multiple rounds vs Thorr with my default set
But Svalinn's shield exists so I beat it anyways
God this shit is so broken and so funny
>>
File: 1607961188805.gif (66 KB, 210x231)
66 KB
66 KB GIF
>300 orbs lost on full circles for a Thorr and a Dagr
I hate gachas so much, if my friend hadn't asked me to come back I would quit this game again.
>>
I'm tempted by thorr's thighs
should probably wait for book 6 news tho
>>
>>667590
never roll on b8%
>>
File: 1618315148345.png (23 KB, 240x240)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>667590
>full circles
>for a Thorr and a Dagr
>>
File: qfo5wnl88p281(2).png (1.31 MB, 1730x1780)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>
File: eitri thorr 1 turn.webm (2.06 MB, 404x720)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB WEBM
Fun.
>>
>>667620
So definitely a Mythic remix in February, but that doesn't account for the fact that even without Naga there's four blues there.
On the other hand, I'm kinda sad that Eitri is sharing with Otr. I'm hoping she eventually shares with Byleth since even though this banner will probably be the best one to grab merges on but I don't have enough orbs to +10 her this time.
>>
>>667598
Yeah, I'd hold out. There's a new hero banner on the 6th, and they'll probably do a FEH channel before then. Don't want to miss whatever horseshit IS is cooking up.

>>667605
I think they meant they used 300 orbs, summoning full circles, and all they got was a Thorr and a Dagr.
>>
File: eithorr.jpg (397 KB, 720x1277)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
Surprisingly easy
Didn't even need to change their skills
>>
>>667660
post that mother
>>
File: ermya.jpg (443 KB, 720x1282)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
>>667689
>>
>>667620
>Next micaiah banner is in april
Damn thats a long wait
>>
How should one think when blessing their heroes if you are new to the Aether Keep? I mean how do I know what heroes "should" have what blessing?
What im talking about is Ive heard for example this line often this hero is good in bla bla season but not in this season because that season has this hero that counters that hero.
>>
>>667896
Give the blessing to whatever unit you use on aether offense don't think to hard on it
Eventually you'll have far more than what you'll ever need and will end up using it for the extra sp
>>
>>667620
>>667629
Chrom might be getting a remix as well? And they may pair the two (Legendary+Mythic remix) together? I don't know man.
>>
File: 1626913789009.jpg (83 KB, 680x765)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>668003
>Chrom of all people getting buffs
>>
>>667522
I concur.
4 Eitri, 4 Dagr, 2 Thorr, 3 Micaiah, and 1 Corrin in ~500 orbs, lucky lucky.
>>
>>668003
Not for another year at least.
>>
Give me a Young Marth banner already!
>>
>>668036
1. Why?
2. April
>>
>>668038
He's a +7-let right now.
>>
Hehehe
>>
>>668097
Fug, I laughed
>>
File: 5YnrrSr.png (2.03 MB, 1080x1730)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
Well that wasn't difficult.
>>
>>668097
thank you, i just spewed chipotle across my desk
>>
>>668008
>>668032
I also doubt it but it's the only thing I could think of for why February is so stacked. He's the only other blue in that list that would fit in a remix. Maybe he's actually getting a refine instead.
>>
>>668097
>no spurdo shopped onto her face
I can only give you a 4/5
>>
>>668142
They might drop a herofest in February that has one of the b8% blues, February is anniversary month after all, so the possibilities are endless.
>>
What do your guys AR-O teams look like? Just want some ideas.
>>
>>668151
F!Edelgard + astra/light mythics
>>
>>668148
Sothis (In February), LDimitri (In February), LEdelgard (In February) and LClaude (January, then next rerun a month later in February) Hero Fest
>>
File: Spoiler Image (114 KB, 719x1001)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Show inventory.
>>
File: 33e.png (13 KB, 191x225)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>668156
This still leaves a lot of extra Mythics/Legendary units in February. Notably, aside from Peony, every single Mythic that debuted on a main pool banner (Eir, [Peony], Mirabilis, Reginn and Nott) are also in February. They might be listed because they're doing some kind of main pool banner reruns for the anniversary or something.
>>
>>668151
I'm currently trying to make the same setups in both Light and Astra (only recently got my 6th slot Light mythic) but my 5 teams are:
>double save comp
>tankbuster (BCatria AoE team)
>hit and run (Canto abuse team)
>Galeforce
The fifth is currently undecided.
>>
File: 1594259497053.png (79 KB, 281x260)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>Pull Thorr in <20 orbs
>-attack
T-thanks
>>
Debating on if I should give Tiki dragon wall or not. Though if she doesn't get it then it's going to another dragon loli since I'm not going to bother with Muspell.
>>
>>668151
My astra team is a WoM/pseudo galeforce team I'd say I win matches 90% of the time. My light season is atrocious sadly, I haven't been fortunate enough to get any of the light season mythics that give extra slots.
>>
>>668232
>get only Dagr after 150 orbs
>-atk
I feel you, bro.
>>
>>667896
https://feheroes.fandom.com/wiki/Confer_Blessing#Mythic_Effect_Table
The units under "Dark" and "Anima" are the ones you have to worry about getting countered by. For instance, Tharsir has dragon effectiveness, so you probably don't want to use a blue dragon like L!Tiki on your Astra team. Also, since Nott gives a movement boost, people like to place L!Sigurd on Light season.
But like the other anon said, don't think too hard on it. Most of the threats in AR aren't tied to a season, so you should focus on making diverse teams that can counter a variety of meta threats. If you find a character doesn't work well on one season, just switch them to the other.
>>
+atk or +spd on Ascendant Laegjarn? I only pulled one off pity so I can't get both. Both are super assets and while +spd helps her double she's already plenty fast and +atk gives her extra punch
>>
>>668318
+spd, especially since she can pierce through follow-up effects. You don't want a spd check to be the reason she can't double when the next wave of spd creep hits.
>>
>>668318
Reroll her with fruit to be +atk
Give her +spd via free ascendant trait
Wham bam, you get the best of both worlds
>>
File: inventory.png (2.39 MB, 1080x1569)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
>>668159
orb stash is still recovering from summoning for constance and sparking for lethality fodder.
>>
TA Blue Mage messed me up a bit but after I changed my target order, it was pretty easy.
>>
>>668159
I'm using my orbs in bits for Nah, I've only pulled one and I'd like another copy to bring her to +6 before the banner ends since she being featured in banners is very rare. My feather stash is also rebuilding after promoting a lot of 4*. I only have like 15% of my barracks as 4* at this point.
>>
File: 1638325128423.jpg (212 KB, 689x905)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>668159
Not pictured: me having three (3) Astra blessings remaining. As you can tell from my inventory I am not a long time player.
>>
Fun times
>>
>>668159
>>668464
>>668495
I'm surprised to see people stashing dragonflowers. I always use mine as soon as I can.
>>
>>668861
Don't want to invest too much in anyone except my favorites since every unit will get powercreeped eventually
>>
>>668861
Gotta make sure that the moment they increase cap my good units get flowered
>>
>>668867
>increase cap
I hope this ends soon. I don't want my favorite gen 1 units to be completely unusable because I don't have enough flowers to get them +10 in all stats through 50 dragonflowers.
>>
>>668867
But the cap has already raised...
>>
>>668877
I can wait
>>
>>668876
>to be completely unusable
Lacking +1 to all stats isn't going to make anyone unusable that wasn't that already.
>>
>>668889
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>+1 to all stats
you really notice it when units like micaiah can miss a max of +6 to all stats due to missing resplendent + full DFs
and that's something that can impact performance in the present day, not in the theoretical future anon mentioned where the cost and cap are even higher
>>
>>668902
The original post was in the context of hoarding dragonflowers, which implies that a unit is not missing +4 to all stats due to not having enough DFs.
>>
File: 1620624112361.png (2.46 MB, 638x1732)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>
>>667971
>>668279
Thanks boys.
>>
>>668464
>>668495
I need to step up my game. Been playing since release i think and almost only used orbs and some compile materials but thats it.
I only do pve though.
t. First inventory poster
>>668540
Slow and steady. Are you saving for anything right now?
>>
>>668943
Who else team Mamori?
>>
>>668983
me since it's the obvious choice for feathers
>>
>>668861
Honestly I just don't invest in many units. I wish I had shit to spend my armor and cavalry flowers on. Plus I have some thousands of flowers left unclaimed from the whatever maps.
>>
Such is Aether Raids.
>>
>>668861
I often forget I even have them unless some unit I like has a stat ending in 9.
Same for trait fruit, regular toilet paper, and grails, I've never used them. I hope one day there's a grail unit I'll like enough to invest in.
>>
>got another Nah
>now at +6

I'm not sure if the game is apologizing for eating all of my orbs the last month, or if it's tempting me into spending more because something I want will come as soon as her banner ends.
>>
Would you just go full offense on Christmas Nino? I feel even if she is an armor, her defenses aren't good enough to bother trying to buff them.
>>
>>669342
Actually, I guess Bold Fighter and Juicy Wave would be better, but I don't have Summer Camilla. Hope she shows up as a limited combat manual sometime.
>>
File: TrSjLB9.png (1.96 MB, 1080x1725)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
Tehehe
>>
File: EUF6SjiUEAEGYCt.jpg (55 KB, 933x808)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>Have a Summer Mercedes and Ashe for Reinhardt if he ever gets a refine
>also have a Hapi
>want to give DMicaiah AR Catch + AR Far Trace
>unless they give us an AR Catch 3 fodder (or another AR Far Trace unit) I'd have to feed her both Mercedes and Hapi to do that
>>
>>669450
Atk/Def Catch is on a unit. Atk/Res Catch is more likely to happen before Atk/Spd Catch in theory so "eventually" maybe.
>>
Just got Dagr. How should I build her? Just the base kit and a Seal of choice is fine?
>>
>>669523
Base kit with Galeforce and Heavy/Flashing blade
>>
>>669342
Yeah, her def isn't great, so if you don't go full offense your only other option is mage tank.
>>
I just started playing and have no idea what I'm doing but I'm enjoying it
>>
>>669627
>I'm enjoying it
Not for long
>>
>>669627
>started playing
big mistake
>>
>>669627
>I'm enjoying it
Thats all that matters, you dont have to really worry about anything until you start to get into higher tier AR/Arena if thats you're endgoal. Im just satisfied with building characters and floating in the t20s.
>>
Gamepress or game8 for unit builds if you are a clueless casual.
I've noticed they tend to be similar but often different as well.
>>
>>669710
Neither are particularly good if I'm being honest.
>>
>>669711
Is there any other resource you would recommend over them for someone like me?
>>
>>669710
Honestly, the base kit of most modern 5* exclusives is pretty optimized. The real challenge is if you're trying to build 4* or old units, since their best builds are usually expensive. Is there anything or anyone in particular you're having trouble with?
>>
>>669719
Not anyone particular right now no. But what youre saying is true with 5* but i will often check what seal i should use. I often tend to use the same seal as the units A slot, like unit has atk/spd solo so i put the same in the seal but later when looking online i see that maybe heavy blade would have been a better choice.
And like you said about the 4* too i am often not sure how to build them so i look online but i do not have a current 4* star project.
>>
>>669710
No offense but Gamepress is terrible when it comes to unit builds, just come here and we'll give you some recommendations.
>>
>>669726
I have no stake in gamepress. Nothing you say about that site would make me take any offense so let loose.
>>
File: feh_boy.jpg (16 KB, 400x400)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>1000 orbs
>>
>>669711
One of my issues with them is that they rarely consider budget builds. I get that if you want to bring out the absolute best in a character you'll need premium skills from rare characters, but only whales will have enough of those available to dump on just anyone. Most other people either won't have it readily available or are only going to use those skills on their absolute favorites because they know that it might be a very long time before they can get it again. I think they should consider builds using skills from characters anyone can easily get as well as full on whale builds using skills from any character no matter how rare.
>>
>>669724
>like unit has atk/spd solo so i put the same in the seal
Yeah just keep doing that. Only change if you start encountering situations where, say, atk/def solo would've been better.
And the heavy blade seal in particular is mostly used for Galeforce cav or flier builds. So if you're not running galeforce, don't bother.
>>
>>669747
Well that makes my life easier. Thanks man.
I have honestly been thinking way too much about what seals to use before.
>>
>>669737
>not enough orbs to +10 a unit
>enough orbs that you start feeling the itch to roll
the worst feeling
>>
Mamori brothers, it does not look good for us.
>>
>>669763
She's getting nonstop multipliers which is why I joined.
>>
>https://imgur.com/a/0zwHOAZ
You guys seen this?
>>
>>669956
>https://imgur.com/a/0zwHOAZ
That is some dedication.
>>
>>669956
>Tibarn set has no Flow skill to emulate his guaranteed followups
They aren't even trying.
>>
>>665933
can ranged units use flow guard?
>>
>>670052
nope
melee locked, horse/flyer locked
>>
>beast refine
it has begun
>>
>>670126
>subhuman refines
I mean every single one has a Prf so it makes sense I guess. I'm still waiting for RE-refines for old units that need them...
>>
File: 1638428478339.jpg (249 KB, 1170x2532)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>
>>669956
>a bunch of Marcia sets
Kinda neat
>Load 52 more images
Hey wait a sec
>>
Black Knight theme song you can buy at the resort
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MaN2wQ3yMnc&t=53s
>>
>>670134
Fuck, give me the Serra refine to go with the Resplendent already.
>>
>>670150
On one hand I want to buy this to replace some of the more irritating themes
On the other I don't want to subconsciously associate this song with gacha
>>
>>670134
>Libra
YES
>>
>>670152
>non-5* healers
>refines
>>
File: 1638434727404.jpg (39 KB, 784x826)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>v6 & above require ios13
>>
>>670152
Only Prf holders get refines, sorry bro. What we really need is an overhaul for the prflet weapon refine system.
>>670195
I macro my HM farm just fine on Bluestacks, might be time to upgrade or just switch to emulator. I don't know how Apple players emulate but surely there must be options.
>>
>>670195
just get a new phone bruh
>>
>>670197
Id rather not.
>>
>>670199
Fair enough
Guess you won't be playing much FEH anymore.
Probably for the best.
>>
>>670200
Yep. Looks like ill be taking a break.
>>
File: Elise_Budding_Flower_Face.png (1.49 MB, 1600x1920)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>670196
Elise and Genny didn't start out with prfs. Yeah they're both 5*, but it's not as if it's impossible for a staff user without a prf to not get one. IS just needs to care about the 3*-4* some more. They care enough to give one of them a resplendent so it's not totally hopeless. They'll probably only bother with the cute girls though. No way they're going to give someone like Wrys anything nice unless they feel like doing something silly like with Oliver.
>>
>>670195
Play on emulator
Spend all your orbs tho since ios orbs don't transfer to android
>>
>6.0
Feh channel soon i hope
>>
>>669956
This is a true waifufag
Apart from those cringy jojotard memes
>>
>>669956
Autism
The good kind of autism tho
>>
>they actually skipped Canas
Holy shit someone there actually hates that unit
>>
>>669421
Well, it wasn't all lances, but I tried a full blue team also.
>>
File: smug loli.png (238 KB, 273x486)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
Saving orbs since I saw her in the book 5 key art last year and finally got my cunny a couple days ago.
>>
File: 1637269664939.jpg (877 KB, 1970x2053)
877 KB
877 KB JPG
>>670397
Good job anon! How many orbs?
I probably would have tried the same if I could.
>>
>>670397
Grats but whats wrong with your image?
>>
>>670409
2500 or so of the 3100 I had. Came out with Dagr +10 and Thorr +9 as well.

I never expected her to be a legendary so I'm kind of scrambling to craft a fire season core in addition to the water one I already have for my Dimitri.
>>
>Loki refine
based, though I can't see what they'd realistically do to make her useful again. Even if they actually have her a sudden gravity effect, her real use would still be cucking cavlines and they still carry odd recovery anyway

>>670340
sadly he's unsalvageable anyway unless they went absolutely nuts with a super yu-gi-oh refine of random stat boosts and OP skills which seems unlikely
>>
File: 10724425384.jpg (136 KB, 596x811)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>670283
I expect we'll get it sometime in the weekend. We usually get Judgral characters at the start of a book so I'm hoping for Patty.

>>670409
I always wondered how she looked like without her hat.
>>
>>670465
Maybe she could inflict Stall on top of her effects? Or even a new effect that could prevent opponents from warping
It could also be updated to work on any opponent rather than only ranged
Also, some sort of Atk and Spd boost
>>
I suffer with only 116 orbs.
>>
>>670551
>>
>>669756
>the worst feeling
I've just learned to accept it. Only indulge yourself the free summon and at most fifteen orbs on the first wheel three or four times a month.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.