[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: special_lana.png (189 KB, 894x1113)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
Alpha/Transcendent this week
Apex Playoffs on the weekend
Lana's Figure on Pre-Order
>>
>Progression Guide
https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1pF7yhErib7bqA1X0z1ywRUd2djcT9nv3td6L2adSPds/

>Equipment Guide https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1uVWkQXF4zWfwHK38Iwp4waeDyCgYhdpV9cjOGsAF8Xg/htmlview#

>Hidden Treasure Locations
https://langrisser.fandom.com/wiki/Hidden_Treasures

>Upcoming Banners
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEhw2s5witIJ2_IMDRy-D4F_wasRVjGsIElJceRTn5Y/

>Official site
https://langrisser.zlongame.com/

>Wikis
English: https://sites.google.com/view/wikigrisser/home

>Who wants this equipment:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14eLSvlgen1jE5WJuwklr2OFWzvMArw27kBNcOpONZUA/htmlview#

>Ultimate Langrisser Pack
https://pastebin.com/h8fqb5LV

>Aniki Gold and Rainbow drops
https://i.imgur.com/qwMolk7.jpg

>Maximum equipment enchants chart:
https://i.imgur.com/4JZfHy4.jpg

>Equipment Mastery max bonus:
https://i.imgur.com/n7RZCkU.png

>Rarity between SSR equipment:
https://i.imgur.com/uOxGagG.jpg

>Compiled Info Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12anuYkAchUiGXs26-fHl16vDMbTXt99XrFbZE11sh3o/edit#gid=1897376688

>Class Upgrade Material Locations
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSYYKn6MHRNB8LsJ1wGtC18qVZxSePb4LtVkEfx3ATznOwVmDfjhu_9CmYRYJUxd8debduvPTvr6ZnP/pub
>>
>>654126
I didn't play in a year. Should I return? I think I missed a few things. Don't know if my clan is still alive.
>>
>>654129
>Should I return?
If you had fun.
>I think I missed a few things.
Of course
>Don't know if my clan is still alive.
Unless it was a big one, I seriously doubt it.
>>
>>654129
Any larger guilds would have most likely kicked out since Dimensional Expedition came out, and any smaller guilds are more likely than not dead. Game is still same as always with more content here and there. 3rd anniversary is coming up in February, if you want to save for that, or a banner next month that lets you pick any 2 units up to a certain point to make your own banner.

>>653916
Alpha is actually just as bad as I expected. She does a lot of random things like AoE, have conditional damage reducation, some nice ST, and a strong revive, but she just doesn't specialize in anything.

Transcendent is actually better than what I expected just from his preview stage. 3c is much easier to use than expected since he gains a huge shield at 50%, and his double attack is actually pretty strong even with low base INT. Disintegrate is actually very reliable, 25% ATK/INT, and the higher of their defenses, but compared to Bozel's 3c is very underwhelming (as is nearly every AoE). I have my doubts on whether he's actually good though.
>>
>actually get 300 friend points today
Even when I regularly delete people who miss sending on a daily basis and add more people I rarely get over 260 a day. Annoying but at least it isn't a big deal.
>>
>>654173
i think alpha's got potential if anything, a revive for a dps is already incredibly rare but a 100% unconditional one that also gives cdr is great, and molders/phalynx makes her really hard to kill efficiently with either mages or physical. Her talent's also fairly strong since it's not randomized, she basically can't die to mages every 2nd turn.

Problem is the game state where u'd want to use her is prob vs a rush team or where all the enemy healers are dead for a slugfest.
>>
>>654129
as it stands kayura and maybe leonhardt are the only collab units relavant in pvp. U'll be behind in pvp for a while cause of kayura but u can still get lucretia in a few months whose arguably the best unit in the game. so u won't be missing much especially since wetham's coming too whose a pretty big powerhouse.
>>
File: Suzette.png (1.37 MB, 2122x1455)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
Brown goddess
>>
>>654551
So many characters I want the confession for but destiny banners for them don't exist and >rolling rate ups
>>
What are the minimum requirements to complete Secret Realm lv 70 challenges? I am mainly referring to troop training, what should the stat be like to have any chance of not being slaughtered?
>>
>>655380
The fastest way will alway be to ask someone to help you in multiplayer, either a guildie or a friend. Clearing them once in multiplayer entitles you to sweep them.
If that's not an option, being level 60 with around 30/30/30 troop training is probably the minimum without galaxy brain strats (but will still not be trivial), and level 70 with 40/40/40 troop training is probably a good point to be at to be able to easily bruteforce them.
The main problem in most of these fights is macho blast, which is reasonably easy to bait by sending a somewhat robust character with high movement (like normal Cherie) close to the Aniki and spreading the other characters out so they're not in a clump.
>>
>>655413
I thought that to sweep you had to finish the challenge in single player.
Sorry for the question, what does 30/30/30 mean?
>>
File: Troop Training.png (186 KB, 396x354)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>655428
>I thought that to sweep you had to finish the challenge in single player.
You actually don't, a rare instance of graciousness from Zlong.
>Sorry for the question, what does 30/30/30 mean?
See the percentages in the right side opf the troop training window? The first number refers to HP training, the second one to attack training and the last one to def/mdef training (they are combined in the troop training window so the last two percentages are always equal).
On the static bonuses to the left, those are much easier to train so it's kinda implicitly assumed that you have them maxed out anyway.
>>
>>655452
Thanks for the info.

My static bonuses are not complete yet and the rest is 32/32/32, I guess I better wait.
>>
langbros, even /vmg/ is pushing us out...
>>
>>655506
I mean, I don't have much to talk about. Alpha is mediocre and Transcender isn't much better. Hopefully they're not needed for any bonds in the future. I threw a few 10 pulls at it to get one or the other for collection purposes, but got neither, and will just let the pity carry over to the next worthwhile banner.
>>
>>655575
Knowing Zlong sooner or later they will release one or more characters who will need those two to unlock the bonds.

Speaking of the Transcended, did you manage to obtain the achievement of the two turn in his preview stage?
>>
>>655612
I can see Trascender unlocking some future bonds. Doubt Alpha will unless they release a different batch of cyborgs.
>>
>>655506
Nothing much to do after the endgame.
>>
>>655612
I just used the his aoe, didn't hit the lancer, got hit by the mage + bottom infantry. Then swapped the Lancer with 3c to kill.

>>655452
I'm pretty sure you still need to clear in single player to sweep unless it's specific to 70 or something because I just tried 65 on my alt.

>>655380
There's actually quite a difference between the Nightmare dragons and 70 Aniki since the former was released like 6 months earlier. Nightmare you can actually do at 60 with 30/30/30/30 with good planning and class advantages. Most of Nitro's videos for it are actually around/slightly lower than that. Aniki, you might struggle with that, but it actually gives you a ton more room to maneuver and it's probably possible to copy stun+fixed damage strats with even less as long as you survive macho blast.

Without that, it's a lot more dependent on your heroes too. 70 with 40/40/40/40 seems doable pretty easily, but you're going to have to be somewhat picky. Like Cherie at that level is probably going to be pretty useless, but just having one Leon/Rozalia with Fliers or Cav at 50% Attack, maxed bonds, good enchants, and some healer support could turn Nimes or Adon into a stomp fest.
>>
Do we have an expected release date for SP Lana? It's so high up on my priority list, that I'm hesitant to spend on anything right now, making sure I have the crystals to run a full lotto if I have to.
>>
>>655666
Should be set for the next large update, with build-a-banner and DE again on 12/16.
>>
>didn't realize JP DE started
>my squad already hit the 50% aoe bonus magic
>literally destroy every wave
Holy shit this is really fun. Rainforce 3c slapping for 20k is amazing and Shelf going up to 30k is really quite something.
>>
>>655756
Damage is only going to go up too each run as more tech unlocks.
>>
File: FDnDNUdWYAQeToO.jpg (136 KB, 1182x1707)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>
>>654126
>guild mate just quit the game
I don’t feel so good
>>
>Guild Leader just had a son
>hasn't log in in days
langbros...
>>
>>656459
The guy I worked with for the first 2 DE hasn't logged in a month. It was basically us two plus another guy doing all the job in my squad so tough times ahead for the next one if he doesn't come back.
>>656493
Good for him.
>>
File: Timeless Trials.png (1.07 MB, 1279x843)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
Do your trials!
>>
That is one lewd loading screen.
>>
>>657075
You'll not hear a single complaint from me.
>>
File: unknown (34).png (910 KB, 947x936)
910 KB
910 KB PNG
Pretty much just have this assortment of trash left to train, almost time to start farming dragon instead of Aniki.
>>
>>657359
Or just save the burgers. Dragon is so useless I have a hard time believing they won’t add something else for us to farm in the future.
>>
>>657075
So I'm not the only one that thought that.
>"Come, Alpha."
>>
>Finally SP Narm
>Becomes one of my top characters by power
>>
>>658151
I really want to unlock SP Narm, but I don't have her unique and need to make sure I have enough for Lana.
>>
>>657359
I got a lot of use out of alchemists since I worked on them soon after release but since SP Lana is coming soon it's probably too late to care. I'd probably level pirates first just in case you'd ever want to use Elucia, or samurai for Kirikaze/Silverwolf. I wish I was off the aniki train, my infantry are still 40%, lancers at 40% attack and I just maxed the first % defense nodes for archer and holy. All of those good traits untouched too. I wish you got guaranteed 2x SSR machines with a single sweep. It would still take quite some time and the rng could still give you the wrong one but it wouldn't feel as terrible getting literally 0 of what you need with both sweeps and 20 autos.
>>
Aniki Cavalry lv 65, macho blast on Elwin with mask maiden and Liana with miko, both full HP, Liana survives and Elwin does not.
Liana survives thanks to the miko, is there a way for Elwin to survive or should I give up using him in this battle?
Does the macho blast use the class priority system?
>>
>>659350
>Does the macho blast use the class priority system?

Yes, this true for all AOEs. Since Samson is cavalry, Elwin and his troops are getting hit by a massively strengthened Macho Blast. You either need to bait it away from him somehow, or not bring infantry class heroes/troops.
>>
>>659350
Move Elwin away from the group when he drops the AoE.
>>
>>659370
>>659379
Unfortunately Elwin was the main target. I guess I'll have to give up his FB for this battle and I'll use Ledin's.

Thanks for the info
>>
>>659350
You could swap him to Lancer and have mages/Ledin take care of enemy Lancers too.
>>
>>658332
Same
>>
>>658332
>>659549
I believe my Dark Alchemists are at level 8, and the revelation that SP Lana makes them inferior to Sorceresses on Lana means they're not going any higher. Still using them on her, but I fully intend to get that SP class ASAP.
>>
There is no SSR accessory among the rewards of the new event ...
>>
thanksgiving2021
>>
>>661137
It's a rainbow box near the top, not a ring silhouette.
>>
>>661366
Thanks, I thought it was Aniki's stuff. Since there is no question mark, does this mean that we can choose the accessory?
>>
>>661452
Good question
I believe it doesn't work that way unfortunately
It would be a reward too big for such a simple Event like this one
>>
>>661452
Accessory boxes are usually random. I think pick is always a bag though I haven't seen pick show up outside of the $20 ones.
>>
>>661332
Nice, more for the wet ham stock
>>
Suzette Gate 4, "All children are besieged." What does this even mean, and how do I achieve it, also in 4 turns and without attacking them?
>>
Doesn't this prove that the person being addressed in these lines is Matthew?

Also unrelated but what's the best or most game changing accessory/weapon?
>>
>>662958
Overlord's Badge or Weaponsmith's Badge, probably.
>>
how do I make Christiane not suck
she gets raped and does 0 damage
>>
>>663113
How do you have her set up?
>>
PvP in this game is a joke btw
>Level 60 getting matched up with level 70 fully awakened whales
>>
>>663113
Post her
Lvl? Stars? Equipment?

She's not supposed to get fucked up
Her Talent alone gives Damage Taken - (15, 18, 21, 25)%
Remember about the other part of her Talent tho
>At the start of a map, gain (5, 4, 3, 2) stacks of [Emberpetal]: "Damage taken +2%."

Plus, she uses MDEF instead of Atk

Her Troops are going to be either Angels, Highland Warrior or Phalanx
>>
>>663124
ay, we know
that's why we generally don't care about that

Arena is fine, you can just wait for the new batch if the current 3 is too strong
World Arena is up to you, I generally just go for Silver II or grind on Casual Mode for the weekly reward
Apex is pretty tough even for Lvl70s
>>
Is the pick your own SSR something that happens annually? if so whens the next time it comes up
>>
>>663113
Have her at 6*, remove emberpetals quickly, only use Phalanx against phys, or else just use her against magic.

>>663230
If you mean the build-a-banner, this is the first time we've had it. If you mean the $20 choose 60 shards of anyone, yeah usually. There'll probably be one for anniversary in Feb.
>>
>>663211
>>
>>662750
I think just means you trap them, it’s how you even beat the stage
>>
>>663239
I don't know if there's much people can tell you, since that's obviously pretty early game. The SSR tanks other than Ledin are usually pretty underwhelming during the early part of the game, and usually need SSR equipment and 5-6 stars to shine. I am at endgame with bonds maxed, and at 4* she can absorb a pretty impressive amount of damage. The unfortunate part about her having mdef conversion is that she also needs a good amount of defense, and that's pretty tough to get along with def without certain SSR equipment. If she's dying I'm not sure if it's worth it to try to maximize mdef yet, especially with SR equipment. She'll be a really good tank...eventually.
>>
>>663237
There's a build a banner? On EN?
>>
>>663279
Should I use Freya then?
>>
Lana UE or Yulia UE?
>>
I cant find Brenda's confession CG anywhere - can someone post it?
>>
>>663387
You actually can get Freya's defense quite high with enough investment, but I don't know if it's worth it? She does god awful counter damage but the fixed damage against melee can get pretty high. I think it'd be too much of an investment early to build up another tank. Ideally you could pump up Christiane's stats a little by getting her other T3 class. If you have cavalry right now, infantry will get her phalanx. PvE needs you to tank a lot of cavalry, so I'm not sure if you'd want to leave her as infantry or not, but it's probably more tanky in general.

>>663416
Lana's is awfully good if you use her constantly and have an astaroth. Also her SP is out next month, I think? Yulia's is not bad at all, but also maybe not exciting.
>>
>>663492
>Ideally you could pump up Christiane's stats a little by getting her other T3 class
I already have both that aren't infantry
>>
>>663506
I was meaning that you would master the other tier 3 class, which requires the 2 runestones for gladiator and royal guard. You'd have to do this eventually if you want to run her as your main tank, so it's an investment but not a waste. The passive that comes with the class also helps in removing her talent's drawback as well as adding extra counterattack damage and damage resistance. You also get phalanx for her, which is a fantastic troop to tank with. If you're low on promotion items, try to get in a guild if you're not already in one, and do a bit of the guild dungeons, which speeds things up a lot.
>>
>>663611
For some reason I thought her Lancer tier was swords and vice versa
I only don't uabe her Lancer path I've got the other 2
>>
>>663616
Oh, good then. Her passive seems kind of neat from the lancer class, but awfully hard to fit in, so it's doubtful you'll ever need it since you'll have her 3c taking up space when you get to where you can unlock it.

For equipment, cavalry doesn't really have stuff that is useful for increasing her attack on a weapon. You are stuck with balanced blades or a yggrasil branch, the latter of which won't help your attack at all. Infantry can equip the Oath of Justice, one of which you can find in the 10-6 normal time rift in the hidden chest. Not sure if that would be a struggle for you yet, but it's there once you need it. For accessory you can also pick up a veil of light in 11-8, and I think you get a King's Amulet for free somewhere? Ideally you'd want oone of those "plus all stats with extra base def and mdef" accessories that are pretty rare. Some people like Blood Pact since a boatload of HP can't really go wrong. Gaea's Helmet is kind of common and not used much, but if you run into that it might give you a boost.

If you're forced to use SR equipment in the meantime, Sticking with stuff that adds defense might help if your tank is dying. You can just make a set that you can toss over to Freya once Christiane is built up. I'm sure other people have different ideas, but the thread has been kind of dead today.
>>
>>663647
Is there a good guide for hidden chests? I've barely opened any
>>
>>663663
The fandom site has treasure up to the end of the first chapter of the story in a google doc,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14w0UTZblZ0gOuOrCRp4TPsAYA5UE2UQD7kl7ew5I-WM/edit#gid=1015433724

The time rift page is a little more up to date. I know I've seen more current ones somewhere, but I can't remember where.

https://langrisser.fandom.com/wiki/Time_Rift_Treasures#Time_Rift_Events_and_Trials
>>
Priority between headgear and armor once I've got my 3 weapon exchanges for the week?
>>
File: Langrisser_5tWj00SQrF.jpg (333 KB, 1282x714)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
Yeah I don't think my guild will clear it. Squad 4 is awol and weak while squad 2 has a missing leader so they're stranded. Pretty much squad 1, mine, and 3 are really putting in work. Maybe if 2 wasn't missing their leader they might be doing work. Anyway, 21 have cleared so far and the first clear was the same guild as the first time. 22 is 10k away and my guild at 69k is at a good lead in 23rd.
>>663717
Armor because you need n+1 last rites, where n is the number of units that can equip it. There's also the tank armors that are quite useful as well as Tennyo which I guess also is a n+1 equipment.
>>
What is your opinion on Zerida? Since she doesn't require any other characters for her bonds and serves for Wettham and Yulia's bond atk, I was thinking of trying to summon her with the December build-a-banner or even get her with the SSR bag when it becomes available.
>>
>>664011
Direct Hero Damage and Meteor Fusion skill. There's a reason people run Zerida + Omega in Joint Battle.
>>
Is the build a banner a destiny? Also how many characters do you have to pick
>>
>>663451
Here you go, anon.
>>
>>664024
thanks anon
>>
Can I get a runestone usage recommendation between these?
>Liana (Currently whatever gives her the big AoE heal)
>Luna (Currently Flier)
>Lana (mage)
>Shelfaniel (Princess buff path)
>Tiaris (Cavalry)
>Angelina (Currently aqua)
>>
>>664024
Rainforce went balls deep in that.
>>
>>664023
>Is the build a banner a destiny?
No.
>Also how many characters do you have to pick
You can rearrange up to 3 times with all the Heroes up until Towa/Patsyr.
>>664063
Liana or Angelina. Tiaris only needs her healer class early on, Luna same with Flier.
>>
>>664091
>You can rearrange up to 3 times with all the Heroes up until Towa/Patsyr.
Guess I'll pray to RNJesus that I can get some of the bonds I need
Werner would give me a lot of shit I need
>>
Any good troop resource? No idea who to put on Rozalia or Tiaris
>>
Just realized I haven't been doing guild shit at all
How much free shit have I been missing out on
>>
>>664173
Roz = Griffons
Tiaris = Sorcs since most mages use them anyways it saves you some mats
>>
>>664209
Like 200 ore and 100 crystals a week plus easy class and equip mats
>>
When's the Dark Yulia Echo skin coming back bros...
>>
>>664063
Angelina is more useful as flyer in pve but none of them need a rune. Luna is "better" as archer early game but that's not really enough for me to say it's worth it.
>>
Remember to use a Crystal Molder when cooking meat
>>
>400 crystals exchanged in the merchant for a Thor's Necklace
fuck
>>
>>665280
Could be worse like holy grail
>>
File: Langrisser_qCdUjcU1Ks.png (844 KB, 1282x714)
844 KB
844 KB PNG
Cool we cleared. Obvious that it's thanks to a certain someone. I'm sitting at 7th with 93k, if my guild was more active I probably wouldn't have that much but hey we cleared. 24th place probably won't clear since they're at like 64k.
>>
>>665460
Lucky, I had like 220k and barely finished top 16 I believe. Wonder how it will shape up next time.
>>
File: 94388546_p1.jpg (511 KB, 692x1000)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
>>665484

I think next time is just a repeat but everyone will have techs unlocked from this time and have a better idea of how to keep their supplies up. Probably going to be pretty quick clears.
>>
>>665195
Wut?
>>
>>664064
Lucky alien
>>
I'm seriously considering building up my Ares so he could bring the Faction Buff instead of Hilda
His normal attacks hit pretty hard

Ares: Vigilante's Helm
Helm: 437HP|59MDEF
HP/DEF+5%
If this unit has a special effect from a Fusion Power, then gain damage dealt+30% when using a normal attack, and when actively attacking and entering battle, gain 1 [Sweep Formation].

On the subject, what's a good Reincarnation PvE team?
>>
>>666995
I hear Rozalia is really good for a reincarnation PvE team, since she’s kind of like holy Leon.
>>
>>666995
Hilda, Lucretia, Loli Jess, Ares, Rozalia, Tiaris/Licorice
>>
File: tentacles_goddess.jpg (457 KB, 1916x952)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
Tentacles Goddess appears, everyone bow down before her!

How long does it take for Zlong to make this Almeda skin available again?
>>
>>667049
Skin availability is pretty random.
>>
>>667049
The Narm maid one has shown up in cutscenes a couple times, but since they skipped her event we might never get it. So good luck getting a rerun on that one.
>>
>>666324

It's a reference to the event, they claim their sushi is so good because they cook it in a Crystal Molder. IDK what that even means but our translation is like machine translated at best lol
>>
>top ranking guy left immediately when leaving guilds became possible
I'm not surprised, the only reason we cleared was because of him. I might go and look for a new guild too but idk where JP has their guild recruiting shit.
>>
File: Untitled.png (625 KB, 994x760)
625 KB
625 KB PNG
I laughed, Bozel brings the hype once again
>>
File: Hatred_(1).JPG.jpg (122 KB, 640x349)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>667403
Oh shit.
>>
File: FEvDmelXEAQp_pY.jpg (154 KB, 1169x827)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
Me on the right
>>
>>667884
Do you need a hand Hein-kun?
>>
Is it worth building Rohga or not? I don't have Leon for his atk bond.
>>
>>668352
No.
>>
>>668352
I don't think there's any reason to build him nowadays. The only justification I've ever seen was some odd party combination when Valk first came out where they used him in his t2 lancer class.
>>
>>668352
Every R is build if really want to, otherwise leave in the trash. Well, Lester at least could be upgraded class wise but he doesn't need any actual investment beyond that. I guess there's also the R/SR tournaments some parts of the community do but R units may as well not exist beyond super early game.
>>
>>668352
Rohga deserves an SP class, he was the only other character that could compete with Elwin and Leon's explosive stat growth in Der Langrisser.
>>
File: DarkYulia.jpg (1.97 MB, 3929x5544)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
>>664294
Never
>>
>Monthly reset
Hey not bad, I really need Twlight Stars and that new dispel staff.
>>
>>668866
Oops missed pic
>>
So is there any word on the Ronin Warriors event ever coming back? I only managed to get Ryo (and EoL skin) but not Kayura. Big sad.

On a sde rant; I wish they'd bring the dub back. I have less enthusiasm to play with no dub.
>>
File: 89336168_p0.jpg (860 KB, 999x999)
860 KB
860 KB JPG
>>664294
Heh...
>>
>JP devs saying the next 2 hero releases will be 3 weeks apart instead of the usual 4 and gave out 10 tickets, gold hammers etc and double gof
Well that's interesting. Did that happen on CN/global? I'm guessing it's probably due to the normal scheduled dates landing on the Japanese Christmas/New Years holiday marathon.
>>669359
CN got Lodoss again recently so Ronin any time soon would be odd.
>>
>>669359
I wonder why they dropped the dub. Maybe the eng VAs asked for too much money to be worth the trouble?
>>
>>669784
costs; I assume. It was part of the draw on their advertisements in the beginning. By Ch.20 (22?) you could tell some scenes were less voiced and then it just became none. Then they announced no more characters would get dubs.

Kinda wish they had an option to run both voice sets at the same time but select which characters use it. Then I could have a mix.
>>
Looks like its gonna hard to improve from here.
>>
The more I play this game the more I am baffled by the intelligence of the AI.

Why does the AI cure Liffany's magic bomb?
>>
>>670744
>almost 9k
Holy fuck my highest isn't even at 8k and that's Landius.
>>
>>664294
I want that but I dont want to play hundreds
>>
>>670798
The "good" thing is that the skin doesn't cost that much. I still wouldn't put anywhere near that amount towards a kusoge even in total. I don't think I've hit $50 yet and I intend to keep it that way. It's already too much.
>>
File: IMG_1419.png (941 KB, 1080x1056)
941 KB
941 KB PNG
>>
File: Lucretia.png (1.56 MB, 1024x1398)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>
>>671353
>The "good" thing is that the skin doesn't cost that much
it's echo of light how does it not cost that much
>>
>>671609
>>671633
The character design of the new characters is the same as that of other gacha games. I don't mean they're bad, but they lack the charm of the original series.
>>
>>671676
You technically aren't buying the skin, you're spending money on other things with the skin being a sort of thank you for throwing your money away gift.
>>
>they made a twitter dedicated to the Lana figure
Weird. They also sold a bunch of other goodies over at the Akihabara amiami store https://twitter.com/Langrisser_30th/status/1461542015993192454
>>
>>671609
>>671633
Are these skins or new characters?
>>
>>672226
First one is a plot character for the most recent CN update. 2nd one is just fanart, I think.
>>
>>672391
Ah, I was wondering because the purple hair reminded me of Florentia.
>>
>>673107
She is Florentia.
>>
>>673107
no you dumb dumb that's Hilda's successor, look at that thing on her sword's pommel
>>
>>673118
Close it would seem.
>>673195
Oh shit I didn’t catch that until you pointed it out. Neat touch.
>>
File: virash.png (813 KB, 1080x1123)
813 KB
813 KB PNG
Hello, Peter
>>
>>673344
Hopefully those Doc Oc claws help him have a legitimate pvp niche now.
>>
Vegeta, what does the scouter say about her power level?
>>
>>674108
I believe it has exceeded nine thousand.
>>
File: 1638775300772.png (63 KB, 2156x1864)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
bros
this game looks interesting because i really like FE but FEH is utter p2w garbaggio
my only requirements are (in order of importance)
1. cunny
2. girls that are cute and funny
3. girls not necessarily funny, but cute
4. interesting gameplay, since this apparently is more or less what FEH was supposed to be it probably is interesting enough.
5. not be a dead fucking game
is this the game for (me)?
>>
>>674310
There's a bunch of loli characters now.
>>
>>674310
>1. cunny
good sire pray checkout tummy erotica langrisser knockoff called legend clover X instead
>2. girls that are cute and funny
>3. girls not necessarily funny, but cute
>4. interesting gameplay, since this apparently is more or less what FEH was supposed to be it probably is interesting enough.
>5. not be a dead fucking game
yes langrisser is perfect for (you)
>>
File: 1638776512368.jpg (1.14 MB, 1920x1080)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>674317
>>674318
thank you frens
ill read the guides, lose my mind during reroll because i have shit luck and proceed to uninstall the game like i always do.
>>
>>674323
There's a banner coming in a week or two that lets you pick different characters you can summon
>>
>>674326
that's nice
why is there no reroll guide? i might be retarded but i didnt find it on the wiki, plebbit or discord.
could someone just tell me a few units i should be looking for?
>>
>>674331
Tiaris, Rozenciel, Liana best choices for healer
Hilda is probably best starting tank option right now
Light of Genesis and Lucretia are your loli DPS
>>
>>674108
How the fuck?
>>
>>674331
here's your bad news: you have about 0.1% chance of pulling OP heroes without rate up banner
SSR rate is 2%, if you get an SSR in a rate up banner then there's 80% it is on-banner
>>
>>674310
>1-4
yes
>5
this game is kinda dead

As for p2w, You will never get a high rank unless you play for at least 1-2years. The game won’t even allow you to whale because most of the deals are shit

The resource management in the early stages of the game is what made it fun for me. You do not need to be a metawhore to clear PvE content
>>
File: 1638795979316.png (109 KB, 1205x176)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>674423
i play fgo...
>>674348
>>674457
thank you fren, afaik it's a single global server that includes JP correct? so i believe you're saying that community-wise it's dead because i find it hard to believe it would be population-wise (at least i hope so lol)
>whales getting the shaft
good.
>metawhore
oh I'm not one, I'm just mentally retarded and have a hard time playing something knowing that i at least didn't try to get some good units first..

ill start playing in 30 mins or so, my meds ran out so i could only sleep for 3 hours this time, life truly is suffering
>>
>>674461
>it's a single global server that includes JP correct?
No, JP is a different server although some rumors that it might fuse with global in the future.
>>
which server does /vmg/ play at?
>>
>>674698
Salrath
>>
>>674698
Dark Cave
>>
>>674698
Larcuss
>>
File: 94090644_p1.jpg (618 KB, 596x876)
618 KB
618 KB JPG
>Echo of Light is 5 weeks long
>Ends on Christmas
>They're promising some Christmas surprise

Who's expecting this to end in a clusterfuck?
>>
>>675079
>Christmas surprise
enjoy youre 5 tix
>>
翡翠の門 dunno where the other 1-3 JP dudes are if they even still play.
>>
>>675079
>They're promising some Christmas surprise
The surprise is obviously going to be $20 bags again
>>
File: Spoiler Image (395 KB, 1200x1456)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>
>>676094
If they uncensor I'll reinstall
>>
>>676109
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5197406
>>
>>674108
So how much did it cost?
>>
>>676303
Everything.

In all seriousness, all her runestones, full bonding, near maxed AB enchants, Wolf Riders with fully maxed stats for archer soldiers, good gear enchants.
>>
What's better for archer shilinka crystal dagger or emb?
>>
>>676718
I'm not a fan of crystal dagger at all
>>
I've reached the point where I need to start spending rainbow materials for troop upgrades. Is it more convenient to update the stat nodes or those of the techniques?
>>
>>676734
Max the troops that you will be using the most and then max the stat nodes, leave the techs for last.
>>
>>676761
This. I'd concentrate on a few types. Sorcs are used by a bunch of people. Phalanx, Shrine Maidens, Angels, Gargoyles are good too. Would be helpful to know what your main team is.
>>
>>676761
>>677060
Thanks.

The troops I always use are at lv 10, my doubt was whether to spend on the techniques or the stats. Given the high upgrade costs I would prefer to spend in the right and safest way.
>>
>>677156
I'd max attack first, followed by hp, and finally defense. I'd just level the techs up to the point they start requiring a lot of rainbow mats
>>
I wonder if they'll ever rerun Cold Steel crossover.
>>
File: 1632249492603.jpg (122 KB, 960x960)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>Useless skins tomorrow from Macho Lotto instead of SP Lana
>>
>>677476
Lana is next week.
>>
File: FFrZiD0VUAIi_FN.jpg (1.53 MB, 2048x2013)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
>>
Is it worth investing resources in Angelica? What are the best soldiers for her?
>>
>>677888
No. Warlocks probably.
>>
>>677415
I wonder if they'll ever rerun the Overlord banner
I need my Dark Tank
>>
>>677888
Before one of the meme teams was Sumire, Joshua and Angelica. I kinda doubt it's worth the trouble in pve any more. Sumire can probably wreck shit even better now with her 3c in non playoff apex but your opponent has to not know what you're doing so you don't get banned out. Maybe you can use it for Zerida too I guess if you have someone else FB her and put on 3c+killing blow. Idk. Not terribly useful.
>>
File: 1616255822468.jpg (603 KB, 1836x1108)
603 KB
603 KB JPG
>>677415
Haha
>>
Wehttam for next update. Hope you have saved up.
>>
>>678675
This probably caught a lot of people off guard, since I guess originally there was some custom banner because a collab got cancelled. Gintama, I think?
>>
Equipment Keep/Merge/Ore guide, updated with the gear added today

>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uVWkQXF4zWfwHK38Iwp4waeDyCgYhdpV9cjOGsAF8Xg/edit#gid=0
>>
File: FGPdjZRVkAMtEsN.jpg (195 KB, 724x1024)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>
File: twins1.jpg (713 KB, 1000x1000)
713 KB
713 KB JPG
>>679573
>>
Just in case people don't know much about Wettham, he shows up on a banner on his own, and you CAN roll offbanner. It's not a total loss since you get 5 shards for the offbanner roll, but it's still pretty bad for non-whales. He really seems quite good.

https://sites.google.com/view/wikigrisser/heroes/ssr-hero/wehttam
>>
The only downside is that you can summon duplicates off banner, given the particularity of the event it would have been better to block duplicates, at least if you can't summon Wettham you can have one or more new characters as a consolation prize
>>
File: twins2.jpg (710 KB, 1000x1000)
710 KB
710 KB JPG
>>679659
>>
File: Langrisser_4xXTtiswBv.png (1.3 MB, 1282x714)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
O-ok. Also got scepter of divinity from dragon sweep. Thanks rng.
>>
File: Almy.jpg (382 KB, 1919x997)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
No Almy, this is the power of all the time I wasted farming Aniki and all the other resources in the game!
>>
Tradey vs Autorun in the finals.
>>
File: 94533263_p0.png (2.88 MB, 1280x1280)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB PNG
>>
File: 1591703118338.jpg (1.44 MB, 2592x1936)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>>
File: 94445112_p17.jpg (428 KB, 500x707)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
>>
File: 1625620474306.jpg (686 KB, 1000x1000)
686 KB
686 KB JPG
>>
Any other place to get splendid stardust besides bonding realm, sunday shop, and forbidden battlegrounds?
>>
File: IMG_4912.jpg (392 KB, 860x1048)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>>680828
No, they mostly expect you to play for a long time so eventually you have so many that you have no use for them.
>>
File: FGZNafpUcAIfcs1.jpg (188 KB, 1160x1300)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>
Tradey absolutely destroyed Autorun.
>>
>>681078
I lost all of my 10 Aids because of that
What the fuck happened?
>>
>>682133
Tradey's team of pilots was too much.
>>
File: Langrisser_YhjwhtFqzg.png (1.16 MB, 1282x714)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
Damn this skin is hot. Not sure I want to spend for it though.
>>
>>681078
No, Autorun destroyed himself playing like a noob.
>>
>>682510
I got it for 3k, lucky me.
>>
Just summoned Patsyr and she seems better than what I expected
What do you guys think of her?
End game material?
She could easily fit on both of my Dark and Tensei teams
>>
>>682976
She's there for cheese strats. You don't even need a big star investment.
>>
Done with all challenges, not particularly hard, 4th one was probably the most difficult.
>>
File: FGj3ZjKUUAQC4K7.jpg (1.22 MB, 2952x3509)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>
File: FGkWTejUUAMM19Y.jpg (122 KB, 1080x875)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>
Where are the last 10 shards of Matt, Grenier and Almeda and the remaining ones of Angelica?
>>
>>684003
Probably time rifts?
>>
>>684003
Time Rift Elite.
>>
File: 39qd4dl7lg581.jpg (878 KB, 3200x3200)
878 KB
878 KB JPG
Unimplemented characters from Langrisser I to V and their potential factions
>>
File: zwbdpgv7lg581.jpg (511 KB, 3200x3200)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
>>684083
>>
File: 8x2ngv38lg581.jpg (647 KB, 3200x3200)
647 KB
647 KB JPG
>>684085
>>
File: 63ta7wd8lg581.jpg (425 KB, 3200x3200)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
>>684087
>>
File: avasg5m8lg581.jpg (474 KB, 3200x3200)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>684088
>>
>>684083
Thorn could probably go under Meteor as well. The Necromancers under Mythic.
>>
>>684083
It was kind of annoying how they not only how they shorted the first game on SSR characters, but also left characters out of the time rift. The characters weren't important, but that didn't stop them from adding in unimportant characters from other games as NPCs.
>>
>>684083
Shame, they could have this guys as SR at launch and the major characters from I as SSR. Honestly they could easily at them as SR event rewards if they don't want to take risks.
>>684085
Meh, none of this guys is that big of a loss.
>>684087
Same as I, they should add most of them as event rewards at least. They even have sprites for the most part.
>>684088
Still baffling Mclaine and Ricky weren't at the start but at least Mclaine seems to be coming.
>>
>>683844
I assume this is for nuFlorentia rather than Florentia?
>>
>>684083
>>684085
>>684087
>>684088
>>684093
It would be really nice to have Raymond "the mustache", Digos, Xeld, Celia, McClaine and Valk as playable characters.
>>
File: FFIMcvLaQAEDEUR.jpg (144 KB, 600x900)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>
Is it possible to complete chapter 49 without Tiaris?

I don't have many problems in the player phase but if in the enemy phase I am attacked by multiple enemies, especially red demons with rupture, Ledin cannot survive.

I wanted to try Sophia with regenerate but I don't think a 10% recovery can make a big difference plus she's only four stars
>>
>>685534
I remember doing it with Almeda as a healer. Ledin was my tank too.
>>
Finished all the challenges for the first time in awhile
>>
File: 86022297_p13.jpg (401 KB, 1061x753)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>>685940

The addition of the gods have made the challenges pretty easy. I think even without them these would have been pretty simple
>>
>>685534
I did all of part 1 and more than half of part 2 with Whalmeda as my healer.
>>
>>685555
>>687246
Ledin does not survive if first weakened by any enemy and then attacked by an archdemon, plus the enemies are immune to class priority so none of my characters can oneshot them.
Usually when I know that my tank cannot survive multiple attacks I tend to move units in order to allow only a few enemies to attack, but with the fact that the Langrisser cannot be moved even such a strategy is impossible.

I'm trying with a team consisting of Ledin, Elwin, Liana, Cherie, TJess and YJess .
>>
>>687491
Langrisser can be healed in that fight, so you could potentially use it to take a few hits. Honestly the problem is probably that there's no way to figure out what strength the game expects you to be at there, since people had been at level cap for a while at that point and you'd reach it at a point where you were a lot stronger in both equipment and star level.
>>
>>687020
Its not challenge, at this point its pure laziness, Going on nearly 3 years now without a break does that.
>>
>>685534
All of the Chapters can be done without Tiaris
I know I did it
>>
>>687491
Well, I'm assuming you're newer, problem is that new players level so fast that is detrimental to them. I'm gussing here, but I think that the reason your Ledin dies so easily is because your troops are weak.
The game has these walls that force you to just grind patiently until your heroes and troops are strong enough to overcome them.
By the way, I don't really remember that level, but I did it with Vargas as my tank, I've done nearly all pve with Vargas as my tank.
>>
File: Screenshot (747).png (333 KB, 475x521)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
I'm guessing this isn't very useful.
>>
File: 92107540_p5.png (680 KB, 1240x1754)
680 KB
680 KB PNG
>>688399

It's the worst accessory they've added to the game. IIRC you get a King's Amulet for free, that's significantly better than ore of guile all on its own. That's just for stats though, generally getting an accessory that has some immunities on it like Bracer, Overlord Badge, or Blood Pact is very helpful for tanks.
>>
>>678262
>>677888
she's still kind of usable for a cheese team if u have Arianrhod. people last season used her for a dumb 1 shot setup.
>>
File: o2re62p2t9681.jpg (216 KB, 2044x1488)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
Zlong, YES!
>>
File: mh0rhyecsr581.png (262 KB, 1089x588)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
New Troops just dropped
>>
>>688551
If they also focused on other characters besides Tensei's it wouldn't be a bad idea.

It would be nice to have an adult version of Tiaris for example.

>>688552
Glacier Elemental is adorable. When does he arrive in global?
>>
Earthquake doesn't hit fliers, but does it also include units like vampire, Renata dragon caller, and characters that seem to fly like Bozel?
>>
>>688578
good question
>>
>>688578
I'm fairly sure that it's basically just "not effective against flying type units" in the same way that, say, Freeze is strong against lancer type units. The unit movement type does not seem to factor into it; hence Bozel would take the same damage as a completely ground bound unit.
>>
>>688399
I'd keep one for collection purposes and trash the rest.
>>
>>688578
If they have the feather unit type they just eat 1 damage. Only Leon will take damage if you have angels/bats on him.
>>
I get really sick of watching the AI use an AOE that can hit 2 opponents in instead of all 5 in the arena.
>>
Between Zealot and Redeemer, who are the best soldiers for Ledin? I know his best soldiers are Phalanx but when he has to defend against infantry and magic attacks they don't last long. Redeemer have damage reduction (against any type of attack I guess, since the type is not specified) and a chance to prevent a death while Zealot have a conditional stat boost, however the former are used by a few characters while the latter by many more.
>>
>>688966
Zealots are very squishy. I think back in the day I saw some people use maids to tank magic but I'd guess maids would be kinda shit these days on a tank.
>>
>>688966
Redeemers are better.
>>
File: 94310119_p0.jpg (164 KB, 750x900)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>688966

Redeemers are Ledin's best soldier unless you're against a bunch of cavalry.
>>
File: fbvs35w8zyc51.png (655 KB, 640x640)
655 KB
655 KB PNG
Is this real?
>>
>>689422
Yes her and loli Jess were censored. No not even JP escaped.
>>
>>689585
>loli Jess
Post it
>>
File: FG-irwNaAAArbeb.jpg (271 KB, 1133x794)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>
my first confession
>>
File: Light of Genesis.png (1.15 MB, 1000x1056)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>689742
>>
>>689850
Was mine too. Actually I think I only have seen hers and Luna.
>>
>>689850
My first SSR, my first confession.
>>
File: 94830282_p0.jpg (478 KB, 1295x1812)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
Two banners at once and a skipped month, about to get a lot of soldiers, exclusives and 3cs dumped on us as well. Given all the events we have missed we're pretty notably short on controllers for the secret shop as well.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk--EP81lOw
Considering how much it makes, at least it doesn't look like it will be dying soon.
>>
Wait, did Thor come in at the same time as Christiane and Suzette? And the third voyage? I feel like JP is A C C E L E R A T I N G by a lot, especially with this and next update coming a week faster than usual.
>>
File: 202.png (2.73 MB, 1448x2048)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB PNG
Here's an early Christmas gift, Langrisser thread

I bought a digital version of the mobile artbook that was released a while back and scraped it. The only thing that's actually missing is well, the actual cover page (Because the method I used doesn't get the cover) but every other page is accounted for.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NGnHUimwkACysgGla8U1-AObm1zpkcJa?usp=sharing
>>
File: Langrisser_nba93fRQBZ.png (1.25 MB, 1272x714)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
Cute skin. I never use her but I'm really tempted.
>>
File: Langrisser_2rVp1oCzv2.png (1.35 MB, 1272x714)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
Also quite cute but I'm not a big fan of Christmas skins in literally anything since Christmas is just a day. Also 188 vouchers.
>>
>>690916
This is pretty nice. Too bad the resources aren't getting dumped like they were before, so no more animated stuff. There was one that had media, which includes the music, voices, and videos that play on the summon banner, but even that hasn't been updated for 5 months now.

https://gitlab.com/aedra/assets
>>
>>690916
Nice, thanks
>>
>>690916
You're doing Lushiris' work. Thanks, Anon!
>>
>doing Patsyr's GoF
this is fun
>>
>>690916
that's amazing
thank you so much, anon
>>
>>690991
the ending image is really well drawn as well
Nice
>>
>doing Ares's GoF
Also really good
the Tensei character have pretty funny scenarios
>>
>>690916
Thank you, brother. Merry early Christmas.
>>
>>690934
I'm hoping she gets a summer bikini
>>
Can someone fill me in on 3.0? I used to play this daily until a few months ago, and I had to take a break because of school and now that is over it seems like a good time to comeback.
>>
>>691138
3rd story part is starting with a bunch of Re:Incarnation characters, and a "town building" thing that produces some resources depending on how much you invested and what characters you have built up to a certain point. There's also that god covenant thing they are adding a new one in for, which is basically a 2 turn summon that can do a load of damage and adds stats, making some PvE content easier. It's also adding the demon matthew in a new type of banner designed to fuck you over at the same time as a new regular banner.
>>
How do I get SSR accessories?
>>
>>691373
Event progression/trade rewards (once per event)
Timeless Trial SS (weekly)
Honor Tokens shop (guaranteed once monthly for 1000, luck of the draw as many times as you can afford for 300)
Some "Danger" map events unlocked as you progress in the story (once)
Some hidden treasures in story quests and time rift quests (once)
>>
>>690934
Isn't sexy enough for me.
>>
>left my guild a few months ago after I heard DE was gonna be a thing, but not soon enough that I actually got to participate
>now its been a couple of months and it never restarted

Was that like a one time thing for a guild to do? Did I miss the boat? The rewards look neat so I figured I'd join a big guild to jump into the next round but it never came. How does it actually work?
>>
>>691878
it is a recurring event but the scheduling has changed compared to the Chinese one, it should start either this or next week in Global
>>
>>691878
>>691898
It starts next week so better join a guild if you haven't.
>>
WetHam,Werner/Mariandel and Selection banners tomorrow, salt will flow.
>>
>>692226
that's what the players wanted. After the schedule change, many complained about the lack of the build banner, and Zlong obliged.
>>
>>692226
I have 31k crystals saved, I hope I'll be fine.
>>
>>692369
I think people would have been fine with Edgy Mat and the Selection banner, having this means a month less of resources overall.
>>692411
48k and 80 tickets but you never know..
>>
>>692226
>Selection banners tomorrow
Ah shit
I may not be able to summon Ham then
He's not really a priority for me and my Crystals are limited
>>
I have held on to some Aka shards. Can I just set Aka on my banner, get spacetime and secure whoever on the other slot?
>>
>>692506
Um, I'd probably make sure the banner says that it gives a spacetime essence before I tried that. The way they usually do exchanges makes me think it wouldn't work.
>>
>>692506
The only thing Aka shards + Spacetime Essence is going to get you any time soon is Sissy White.
>>
New Content:
1. Updated the main interface and optimized certain other interfaces.
2. Added the map of the third continent, Gelpais.

3. Level 2 Awakening Skills are now available for the following heroes: Wehttam, Werner, Mariandel, Tiaris, Liana, Melania, Varna, and Oliver.
4. Secret Realm Store: New exclusive equipment for Rozalia (Weapon), Knight of Mystery (Weapon), Patsyr (Headwear), and Mariel (Weapon).
5. Love Confessions for the following heroes will be unlocked: Patsyr and Sissi White.
6. Heart Bonds for the following heroes will be unlocked: Wehttam, Werner, and Mariandel.

7. New Figurine Wall Content:Heroes: Rainforce, Clarett, Rozenciel, Clotaire, Tiaris, and Sophia.Hero Skins: Rainforce [Medicine Man], Clarett [Unbound Dragon], Almeda [Chibi Almeda], Rozenciel [Song of Reflection], Clotaire [Shards of Fate], Chris [Silver Cat], Tiaris [Violet Moon], Sophia [Flower of the Heavens], and Altemuller [Raging Overlord].Soldiers: Vanguard Lancer, Guardian Infantry, Guardian Cavalry, Amazon, Amazon Champion, Lava Titan, Angel, Gladiator, and Berserker.NPCs: Phoenix, Valkyrie, and Leviar.

8. Added a new total log-in Feat for 1,107 days, offering these rewards: 1,107 Trinity Crystals, 1 SSR Equipment Selection Pack, and the Splendid Fireworks Floating City Background.
9. Added a new total login Feat display page—Adventurer's Path. Commanders who have logged in for more than 365 days can go to Map—Story—Adventurer's Path to view it.
>>
Stage & Battle Adjustments:
1. Optimized Towa's Tactical Guidance skill. If a copied buff already exists on the target, the buff with the highest number of turns remaining will be retained.
2. Fixed an issue where Wiler's Regroup and Tactical Retreat skills, and Angelica's Ready to Go skill would incorrectly trigger move again effects on Dazzling Light terrain.
3. Fixed an issue where the Armor Contamination tech in the Holy & Demon Training Field would lead to the wrong bonus stats when using the corresponding soldiers to fight against Demons or Holy units.
4. Fixed an issue where Evolved Narm's Skybreaker Shot skill was not configured as a ranged skill.
5. Fixed an issue where the passive effect of Sophia's 3-Cost skill would mistakenly take effect on other characters' talents in certain situations.
6. Fixed an issue where part of Deedlit's avatar was obstructed when wearing the White Fairy Lullaby skin in battle.
7. Fixed an issue where, when Vincent used the Collide skill and died in battle, after triggering his talent after battle, Collide's displacement effect would be incorrectly applied to all enemies affected by his talent effect.
>>
[New Limited-time Summon—Divine Oathsworn Summon]
Event Time: December 23rd, 06:00 - January 5th, 23:59 (GMT -6)
When obtaining an SSR hero from the limited-time Divine Oathsworn Summon summoning event, you'll have an increased chance of summoning the hero you wished for!
During the event period, you can select any two of the designated Divine Oathsworn Summon heroes to be your wishlist heroes. You can replace your wishlist heroes by consuming reset chances. You'll have 2 opportunities to reset your wishlist during this event!
In addition, if the wishlist heroes obtained in this event are already at 6 stars or have reached the shard amount for 6 stars, you'll gain 1 extra Spacetime Essence reward, which can be exchanged for other heroes on your wishlist.

[Limited-Time Event—Echo of Light]
Event Time: After the December 23rd Maintenance - January 26th, 23:59 (GMT -6)
During the event period, if your accumulated recharge amount reaches the specified targets, you can get amazing rewards including SSR hero Werner's limited-edition [Crimson Slash] skin, SSR hero Mariandel's limited-edition [Fantastic Touch] skin, SSR hero Lana's [Velvet Symphony] skin, and SSR hero Leon's [Melodious Voice] skin as part of a Pick 2 from 6 Skin Gift Pack!

[New Limited-time Summon— Awaken! Incarnation of Eternal Darkness!]
Event Time: December 23rd, 06:00 - January 26th, 23:59 (GMT -6)
During the limited-time Awaken! Incarnation of Eternal Darkness! summoning event, you'll have an increased chance of summoning SSR hero Wehttam!
When obtaining an SSR hero during this summoning event, your chances of obtaining the specified event hero will increase to 40%! This limited-time summoning event's limited-edition hero is SSR Wehttam.
The limited-edition hero Wehttam can only be obtained from the limited-time Awaken! Incarnation of Eternal Darkness! summoning event and cannot be obtained from other summoning banners.
>>
[New Home System - Welcome to the Floating Realm]
The mysterious floating island, the Ring of Tiseo, has been unveiled above the Floating City! Welcome to a new world of construction, production, and strategic management... Come and build your own home in the sky!
After the update, the new Floating Realm system will officially launch. In the Floating Realm, you can choose from different buildable areas to construct different kinds of buildings, and each building has its own unique function. In addition, you can also select heroes to inhabit the Floating Realm for extra rewards.

[Training Field Upgrade - New Soldiers Unlocked]
After the update, the new State Guard, Fighting Monk, Sandsea Mercenary, and Night Elf soldiers will be added to the Training Field!

[Secret Realm Event—Kingdom of the Aurora]
Asleep in a kingdom sealed in the void, the power of the primal gods awaits heroes brave enough to accept it.
After the update, the second kingdom of the Secret Realm's Kingdom of the Aurora dungeon—Vanaheim—will become available. Complete the first group of stages to unlock Frigg's Covenant! After completing the subsequent stages, you'll receive huge rewards, including Covenant enhancement materials. In addition, you can commission your heroes to automatically earn more Covenant enhancement materials while you're offline.
For more details on this dungeon, please check the in-game info!

[New Covenant—Frigg]
Uncover ancient legends veiled in secrecy and form a contract with ancient gods...
After the update, you can unlock Frigg's Covenant by clearing the first group of stages in the Kingdom of the Aurora's Vanaheim kingdom! Come and form a Covenant of the Gods with her!
For more gameplay details, please check the in-game info!
>>
[Limited-time Guild Event—Dimensional Expedition]
Event Time: December 30th, 06:00 - January 19th, 23:59 (GMT -6)
After the event begins, you'll be able to take part in the Dimensional Expedition PvE mode! Play solo or team up to dominate strongholds and occupy cities, and earn as many Expedition Medals as you can! Expedition Medals can be exchanged for a variety of fantastic items in the Dimensional Expedition Store, including SSR equipment, Trinity Vouchers, Skin Vouchers, and Narm's evolution item—[Narm's Heart of Desire]!

Other:
1. The following pack benefits have been upgraded: Special Treasure Hoards and Training Material Collections contained in the Gym Treasure Chest have been increased to 4, respectively, and 300,000 Gold has been added. The other content will remain unchanged.
Special Treasure Hoards and Training Material Collections contained in the Tome of MuscleTraining have been increased to 4, respectively, while Epic Training Material Collections andMuscle Building Sets have been increased to 3. The other content will remain unchanged.
Special Reminder: After the update, due to the gift pack content changes resulting fromthese upgrades, the Legion of Glory will issue 1 Special Treasure Hoard, 1 Training MaterialCollection, and 300,000 Gold within 7 working days to Commanders who purchased GymTreasure Chests before the maintenance, from 00:00 on December 20th to December 23rd.
2. Fixed an issue with the rarity border in the Mastery Stone selection interface.
3. Optimized some daily mission descriptions.
>>
>>692506
Nevermind, I just confirmed. You CAN set Aka and one person of choice, and get the option to trade shards + Spacetime Essence for hero #2.
>>
>Went the full 100 for Wettham
>Gerold and Layla
time to kms bros
>>
>>692929
Hey, you can unlock Tiaris's Toughness Bond!
>>
Well, spent a bit over 500 summons got Mariandel, Verner, Wetham, ares and Y. Jessica as far as character I wanted. Got a few more like Bernhardt so an okay banner.
>>
Holy hell this update is packed. Getting some FPS drops in the new Hub too.
>>
>>692929
Yeah, I went pity and got Wettham, then looked at my guild log to see all the whales getting offbannered several times before they got him. I felt like I dodged a huge bullet there.
>>
Well, I'm certainly not trying to summon Wehttam right now. Instead, I got three Oath Summoned SSRs within 60 summons. Lambda (bonds, mostly Omega's), Listell (personal preference, sexiest alternate skin [Apex]), and Dieharte (Bonds. Goddamn bonds). Out of reset passes, but I still have Zerida to try for (Bonds and Meteor Strike setup). After this one passes, then I'll probably try summoning for Wehttam, since it'll be around a while.
>>
If I'm gonna paypig what bundles are worth it?
>>
>>693152
The crystal pack that gifts you after tiers of levels are achieved; and maybe the Hero Hymn pack (literally pick whichever SSR Hero you want)
>>
File: unknown.png (1.15 MB, 1190x750)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
She gives a rare enchanting pack
>>
>>693167
Lustriel gives Crystals
>>
>>693153
Already got that one back when I started, I mostly meant out of the shit that was added with this update
Obviously the pick your own SSR yeah, the pick your own equip only gives you 1 right?
>>
How good are the non Wet Hams new units?
>>
File: unknown0.png (186 KB, 350x292)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
Ledin you beast!
>>
So to recap

Christiane, S.White and Lustriel have one time gifts if put at the shop

Yulia, Cherie and Angelica also do if you put them at the Spacetime building
>>
>Werner and Mariandel probably happy together for hundreds of years
>Commander-sama cucks him like 5 seconds after meeting her with his saved up bond items
was it fair
>>
>>693258
Yes because Werner's dick should've been for Clarett.
>>
File: 1625704332970.png (786 KB, 868x798)
786 KB
786 KB PNG
>>693258
(You) (Me) (We) are unstoppable.
>>
>gloabl only got Bern and Rozalia skins and Tiaris/Renata skins are awol
Eh? Doesn't CN and JP have all 4 up? Does global not want free money?
>>
240 motherfucking pulls for edgelord Matt. Dunno if I want to spend on Werner and Mariandel when SP Lana is probably right around the corner.
>>
>>693283
what do your rolls have to do with SP Lana
>>
I've got 2 Tenryos, who gets priority on them out of Yulia, Shelfaniel, Liara and Tiaris?
>>
>>693344
Yulia is the only one that actively should get attacked and I don't think she needs Tenryous
Shelf shouldn't be attacked in the first place
So I consider just giving it to the Healer you use most
>>
>25 Ham Shards
>need to grind a whole month so I could be able to summon more 450 times + -

Yeaaaaaaaah, I don't think so
>>
>>693334
Probably the 4k gems in the worst case scenario.
>>693344
Unless you plan on bringing them to apex none of them need it. Yulia can find some use for it in pve since you can have her tank hits from time to time. I personally still have the goddess dress on mine since I have other priorities for my breeze scrolls.
Fuck breeze and every single hero that uses it, which is too damn many.
>>
>>693359
>>693354
Right now they just have shitty SR equips, I'm trying to at least get some SSRs on people finally because time rifts and 60+ maps are stonewalling me
I guess I'll give them to my healers
What should go on Shelf if not Tenryos?
>>
>>693362
I kept the SR 10% hp robe on literally every mage forever. Rachel is the only one I put a tennyo's on just because I felt like it, but this was like a year ago probably. Well there's also Lana but her armor is exclusive so eh. I only recently swapped to twilight guard on my healers in the past couple months because I finally got some. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless you have max bonds and they still die to chain hook/tentacle or aoes/you want to do apex.
>>
Do I use my free SSR of your pick bag things on a weapon or accessories?
>>
Anyone got a good setup for Tiseo’s deeds? It’s hard to find units that have multiple similar factions.
>>
Is there any way to prevent Hilda from being fucking mobility limited, so tired of every single fucking enemy having this ram skill
>>
>>693446
Sage/yggdrasil, magic resist passive/active or overlords.
>>
>>693459
Sage is random though right? Or can I direct it
>>
>>693476
It has a priority but you in general just don't let any other unit sit next to where your healer is going to go. A little annoying in some cases, ie trying to hit everyone with Liana's passive, but you just have to deal with it. Or just use mass resist on Tiaris and sacrifice miracle/mass heal.
>>
>Got Mariandel in 1 10 roll
>She needs Werner for her bonds
well fuck
>>
File: IMG_2758.jpg (228 KB, 1240x1409)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>693420
>>
Wow, lewd.
>>
File: 94920162_p0.png (2.28 MB, 1658x1658)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
>>693587

I didn't realize this was one of those ero games.
>>
Lookin good already
>>
>>693621
You have balls of steel going for a 2nd copy.
>>
File: 94892893_p0.jpg (134 KB, 920x915)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>693736

IDK about that dude but I got 50 shards before I got a copy. 4 off banner, 2 of which were 6 star already, then a Wetham.
>>
What are the best soldiers for Zerida and Yulia?
>>
>>693621
Whats the best gear and enchantments for this guy?,
He looks to be an aoe guy but he has real good single target skills. Annihilation is basically a better sword soul.
>>
>>693873
>Yulia
Zealots, Masked Maids and Amazon champions
>>
>>693736
I didn't. I got 3 off banners before I managed a copy, the 15 shards from GOF pushed me to just enough for 4*
>>
Boy does this feel out of place given what happened like 2 chapters ago with Zerida and people getting killed in the streets
>>
>>693873
>Zerida
Bili recommends Hellfire Archers if you're using her 3C, Dark Elf Archers if you aren't
>>
are the Rozalia or Patsyr unique equips good
>>
>>694263
>Rozalia
Seems too situational to be worth it, meanwhile Seal Guardian's stats are reliable 100% of the time and it's a lot cheaper than burning controllers
>>
>>693418
Accessories
Always Accessories

Weapons you can gamble 3 times a week + Dragons
Accessories only a couple times per month
>>
>>693587
what the fuck, Chadttew?
get away from my wife
>>
>>694141
Don't people use Unicorns on her?
>>694257
Bandits are also a good pick if you aren't expecting to one shot everything or use her in the Dark Faction (Bozel will probably always do his AoE first thus rending DEArchers useless)
>>
>>694263
>Rozalia's unique
No, it's absolute garbage for what it's worth
>Patsyr's unique
it's good if you plan to use her
>>
Dietharte's time rifts are stonewalling me bros
How strong am I supposed to be for these
>>
>>694402
Are you level 70 yet?
>>
>>694475
Yes
>>
>>694478
Do you have at least 6k power per hero? A tank with 5 or 6*? Tiaris or Rozenciel would probably help immensely too.
>>
>>694511
I have Tiaris the problem is usually Hilda gets pushed away by cavalry and then everyone gets raped
>>
>>694478
>>694511
Its been awhile since I did that map so I looked at it. You absolutely have to kill Emerick right away or his aura is going to buttfuck you and make you unable to guard. You also need a sage hat or yggrasil hat to protect your tank from the ram attacks of all the cav. Obviously a tank that can use lancers too.
>>
Is there any way to get these shits without time rifts? I'm still far away from being able to do the maps
Alternatively, is there a guide that shows who's worth step 1 of Awakening rather than step 2?
>>
>>694550
You want these. I know you can get them from Dimensional Expedition. You should join a guild that it going to start it next week when it comes back and contribute what you can so you can buy some.
>>
>>694550
Also these from the current event, but 3 packs isn't quite enough, you'd need 4.
>>
>>694141
>>694257
>>694300
Thanks for the info.

I will probably use Zealot or Amazon for Yulia and Hellfire for Zerida, especially since lancer and holy/demon/mage are the training grounds I have invested in the most.

Unicorn for the moment are not feasible, I have not invested much in cavalry
>>
>>694560
>>694557
OK thanks, is it hard to contribute and get enough points? I've only done GW which seems easy since we always just win and then I get a bunch of free shit but never DE
Also if I'm gonna leave my current guild do I just join a big one? The one I'm in is like half full with some of those people never even logging in
>>
>>694567
You'd have to look for a guild on your server. If you're on Salrath I have a few spots open. You might need someone to carry you but thats easy when Rainforce can solo some maps with his ridiculousness and AOE buff from DE.
>>
>>694585
I'm on Dark Cave
>>
File: 18.png (1.69 MB, 733x1561)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
Any advice on who to set for my Build a banner? I was thinking Ares and Werner for Rozalia and Hilda bonds respectively. Or since I'm building Christiane do I ignore Hilda for now (1 fragment away from 5*)
Since Christiane is a conversion unit and both her and Hilda are tanks I don't need to worry about Florentia right?
>>
>>694722
Ares/Lucretia coming up on a banner very soon. Both are worth grabbing, so you might want to hold off. I'd prioritize unlocking bonds for your favorites.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEhw2s5witIJ2_IMDRy-D4F_wasRVjGsIElJceRTn5Y/edit#gid=0
>>
>>694722
I would say Werner as well
Maybe Light of Genesis (or Licorice)
>>
I've been sitting on two of these pick your own SSR equipment boxes for a year now because I can't decide what to get with them
>>
File: FHXZHcWaQAIvfgM.jpg (345 KB, 1041x1500)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>
Zerida and Alustriel encounter:
>But Zerida isn't one of you...
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>695171
That she's not an elf, i guess.
>>
>>694402
>>694534
Against Emerick and his merry cavalry I usually place my tank (Ledin with phalanx) in the danger zone, so that most of the cavalry will attack him in a single turn, and all my other units a few blocks behind. This way, since the attacks are focused only on the tank, even though he is subject to Emerick's talent and the guard and movement debuff, none of the other units are in danger during the enemy attack turn. Of course, if Emerick survives his encounter with the tank, it becomes a priority to eliminate him on your turn and if possible all the rest of the cavalry as well.

If I remember correctly that map also has fliers so you need a tank with level 10 soldiers and good stats
>>
Off banner Epsilon
ffs
>>
File: 71977773_p0.jpg (519 KB, 572x701)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
Ho ho ho
>>
Just once I'd like to not have to roll 100
>>
So I need to save 4k gems for Macho lotto right? Do we know when that will happen?
>>
why does everyone want Rainforce's dick
>>
>>695320
For Lana SP? Next week most likely.
>>695330
He is fabulous.
>>
>>695370
>For Lana SP? Next week most likely.
Before the build a banner ends?
>>
>>695186
But she IS a elf
just look at her giant ears
>>
File: 1582416376694.png (1.51 MB, 1400x2000)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>
No good Langrisser porn for Christmas. What a shame.
>>
>>695421
still waiting on my lana anal
>>
>>695421
>>695427
Can't commission your own?
>>
>>695429
i'm poor and irish
>>
>>695427
Are you the guy who put in the request in the /h/ drawthread?
>>
>>695444
i dont go to drawthreads
>>
Garrisoning Angelica in a spacetime realm society instantly gets you 3 angyn automatons
>>
>>695732
Yulia and Cherie also gives items in the realm
>>
>>693241
Here are the 6 heroes that reward you
>>
Special code

2021happyxmas = 3 Vouchers
>>
>>696002
Another one

happyxmas2021
>>
File: y0petnx49q781.jpg (75 KB, 640x360)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Merry Christmas, Commanders!
>>
confession #2
>>
File: 1601495090946.png (1.86 MB, 1000x1414)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>696645
Good choice
>>
>>696650
Yulia or Angelina is next
>>
File: image0.jpg (352 KB, 1080x1920)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>
File: 1587689345264.gif (2.98 MB, 1134x986)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB GIF
>>
File: D3wgo88UIAA9VHd.jpg (161 KB, 860x1214)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>696763
Love Freya
>>
File: FHhqw9OaQAU9AHQ.jpg (256 KB, 1448x2048)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>
I've just started playing again after leaving like 900 days ago, is there a unit I should absolutely get? I did some rolls on the new banner and right now, SSR-wise I have Bernhardt, Bozel, Wehttam, Yulia, Ledin, Elwin, Cherie, Zerida, Liana and Dieharte so I'm pretty pretty free on the faction buffer side.
>>
>>697816
Tiaris, Rozenciel as far as healers go. Landius/ Hilda as far as tanks then DPS depends on what you are going for.
>>
>>697872
I don't really know but given the SSRs I have, I think I'm either gonna focus on the glory, dark resurrection or mythical realm factions (but I need one of its faction buffers).
>>
Advice on who to awaken next after Christiane and Luna? Also any 3C skills that are particularly good?
>>
>>698357
>Yulia
Her 3c easily replaces her other 2 range skills, especially if you're running clock or can one shot with it
>Rozalia
Her 3c reduces enemy's range by 1, which in some cases renders them unable to counterattack your units. Bretty good
>Hilda
Don't have her myself but whenever I see her in coop I never see her ran without it
>Shelf
Spammable as hell AOE, especially when you get her to 6 stars
>Cherie
Instant full heal and will stun if it doesn't kill, you can do some dumb shit with her exclusive with this
>>
Angelina SP form when
>>
>>698357
Hilda, Rozalia
>>
is there anyone that wants Heart of Redemption as their accessory
>>
finally got Chris' confession today. Cute. Was wondering what the date's she stated were so I had to go searching to find out.
>>
Is mage hero with holy soldiers considered [mixed force] or do the hero and soldier classes have to come from different tabs in training ground?
>>
Well I broke down and got Ullr's with the pick-an-item since its been years and I never got it, should I have picked somewhere rarer?
>>
>>699231
bro...
>>
Any baldea bros here ?

I got a Bunch of friend slots open
>>
>got my first Odin's and second EMB ever this week
No idea what I'm going to do with either of them. Maybe if another challenge shows up in the future where it works out well on Yulia/Lana I'll throw breeze on Odin's. EMB will I guess gather dust.
>>
>>699204
It is
>>
Does Bozel exclusive work with any type of damage?

Licorice exclusive CD-1 activates if I damage the enemy with Demonic Advent's fixed damage or not?
>>
>>699594
For the first one yes, if you mean when they stand on the terrain then no.
>>
Valkyria Chronicles Confirmed
Most likely characters
https://twitter.com/sotachen/status/1475799048183779328
>>
>>700581
Selvaria better be one of the obtainable characters. Goddamn this reminds me of that collab with Girls' Frontline that could have been if it weren't for SEGA trying to go all jewish.
>>
File: kom.png (300 KB, 555x456)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
The mask stays on during
>>
Dimensional Expedition!

Event Time: December 30th, 06:00 - January 19th, 23:59 (GMT -6)

Devise your ultimate strategy, brave heroes, and band together with your allies to fight side by side, conquering the cities of this glorious land together!

After the event begins, you'll be able to take part in the Dimensional Expedition PvE mode! Play solo or team up to dominate strongholds and occupy cities, and earn as many Expedition Medals as you can!

Expedition Medals can be exchanged for a variety of fantastic items in the Dimensional Expedition Store, including SSR equipment, Trinity Vouchers, Skin Vouchers, and Narm's evolution item—[Narm's Heart of Desire]!
>>
I've never done dimensional expedition
is it hard
should I leave my guild if they arent 50/50
>>
>>701235
It is, probably.
>>
>>700959
why wear the mask
>>
>>701235
Remember that if you leave your current guild you won't be able can't join another one for 24 hours

See if you can you can still get into a new guild before DE starts

I think it's safe if you leave now and join tomorrow
Because there's a Preparation Phase first
If you join after, you cannot do DE
>>
>pity twice in a row
>both off banner
this game is super jewish
>>
>>700959
Tell me about Knight of Mystery. Why does she wear the mask?
>>
>>700594
Rumor is Alicia, Selvaria, Isara
>>
>>701431
Took me 240 fucking pulls to get Matt I feel the pain.
>>
File: Mystery Knight 6.jpg (750 KB, 846x1196)
750 KB
750 KB JPG
>>701573

For you
>>
>>702045
is she supposed to be Clarett?
>>
>>702115
No, she's Emily, Landius's sister
>>
>>702132
Oh, she's cute without the mask
I wish she had a skin or was playable like that
>>
File: Spoiler Image (31 KB, 296x365)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>701573
>>702045
>>702138
Knight of Mystery without the mask on, when?
>>
https://twitter.com/ray080704/status/1476520224539090945
>>
>>700581
>Isara is pretty much the VC2 rep
VC2 bros...
>>
For anyone that hasn't seen her trials, SP Lana-
- can be done in one day, if it's a Tuesday or Friday (Lancer Aniki, Ice Dragon, and Wind Dragon are the only fights, at various levels)
- Earth Element
- Super Saint INT, MDEF, SKILL
>>
Yesterday I completed the first part and started the second and I must admit that I had a lot of trouble finishing the first map.
What is the minimum level for bonds and soldiers to be able to tackle the second part decently?
>>
Is Lana's SP form better than Dark Princess?
>>
>>702609
Probably 40% stats for soldier trainings and full bonds would be preferred.
>>702658
Outside of AB, yes.
>>
Christiane's 1C is fucking hard
>>
>>702681
also weapon recommendations for her cavalry class?
>>
>>702683
Balanced Blade is the only one that gives MDEF
>>
does the way the heart of Desire event works mean you'll always be behind on SP forms?
>>
>>702794
What do you mean?
>>
>>702847
Is it once per month or once per sp release
>>
>>702865
I think it comes every month but don't trust me on that one.
>>
Looking good for an old lady
>>
>Adding Christmas skins 5 days after the Holiday
Zlong....
>>
>>703007
Pls understand time flows differently in Zlongland
>>
>>702865
SP release frequency has been about one a month so far, if I'm not mistaken. If you've made use of every Hopes and Dreams so far and have gotten all the SP items for SR from the various events, you can have all SPs released so far.
>>
>>703033
>>702865
SP comes once every slightly less than 3 months. Hopes and Dreams comes every month.
>>
When do you unlock Melania? I’ve been lazy with chapter 2 and haven’t done a lot of it. Apparently she’s the best center for the floating city town hall garrison.
>>
>>703553
Like halfway through it you start getting shards, oliver comes first, plus some in the rifts.
>>
File: FH2l7zkacAAVrDx.jpg (138 KB, 899x1545)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Ji4y1X7gN?from=search&seid=11315939288926773631&spm_id_from=333.337.0.0

Sheeit. Time to save tickets for me.
>>
>>703639
I don't think there's ever been a VC crossover that didn't include Selvaria. Isara is kind of nice to see though, although there are some VC2 and VC3 characters that would be nice to see in something, but are understandably not included here.
>>
>>700594
I don't understand why you even doubt it, Selvaria is almost always in the characters available in VC collabs, the rare that don't feature her are only when a new VC game is about to release and they try to push new characters.
She's literally the face of the franchise and its ultimate doom given how they had to always make the games happen during the same fucking war (except 2) in order to make her appear in some way even if it made each game's story after the 1st uninteresting as fuck since you always knew the main events and the end of said war.
>>
Act 2 chapter 3 really sucks, two revives for each enemy + buffs that can't be dispelled is really too much!
>>
My expectations for Phase Shift were "another action after initial teleport" at bare minimum. It doesn't even have that. What's the point? At least Elemental Echo is still really nice.
>>
>>704249
Bring some teleports and rush Shilinka down
>>
>>704251
Phase shift is kind of meh, could have been good with act again or undispellable gospel to at least take advantage of redeemers revive. Will probably go for a mixed Breeze build with Dimensional jewel and Red moon. Should hit like a fucking truck at least.
>>
I don't know about SP Lana, /lang/bros

With it she could get her spot back at my AoE team
The Teleport will be nice at some future Challenge stages
The Clock Passive is nice as well

Is she worth the Controllers tho?
>>
>>704330
High chance of 3C + Dark Reaper rapid fire with Elemental Echo passive, basically healing to full after every skill use. Enhanced damage against debuffed enemies in battle (Black Bride already a prerequisite). 3-range skill total damage no longer limited to Dark Alchemists, bring out the Sorceresses. Higher INT than Dark Princess, Holy attribute for anti-Demon.

All this means jack shit to me. I'm doing it because it's Lana.
>>
>>704336
>All this means jack shit to me. I'm doing it because it's Lana.
Extremely based. Same for me.
>>
If I wanted to buy the SSR Bag, who would you advise me to choose?

Rozenciel to have another healer
Lucretia, but, I'm sorry, to be honest I don't like her even though I know she's really strong
Ares for Licorice and Rozalia's Bonds
Listell seems to have an interesting kit
or someone else who can be helpful

My main faction is Glory and I am slowly building Empire and Dark

I excluded some characters because they are on destiny banner 50/50 (Helena, Florentia, Landius, Jugler) or guaranteed (Leon, Luna) if the schedule remains unchanged of course
>>
>>704500
Pick for bonds or rare faction defining characters not on a destiny banner
>>
>>704500
You could try your luck in the Ares/Lucretia banner depending on what you are planning to pull in the future. Otherwise Rozen and Ares are pretty good, Listell is of very niche use as of now although still annoying. I personally would go for either Ares or Rozen.
>>
>>704500
Out of all of those, Rozenciel easily. Her debuff immunity gimmick trivializes an incredible amount of PVE content, her heals act as a mini-Tiaris talent that is usually more than sufficient, and she is basically mandatory for PVP. She's also on-faction for Empire.
Also, if you use characters based on who you like, I find Rozenciel and the events surrounding her to be the most memorable part of the Langrisser mobile story, and consider her a very symphatetic character. Your mileage may vary, of course.
>>
File: Langrisser_9KgbDYosub.png (1.33 MB, 1272x714)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
I'm finally going to grab a skin for Yulia since there's no way I'm ever going to spend more than a buck on the super rare 5 ticket + random something else bundle.
>>
>>704716
cute skin
>>
What faction are the Valkyrie chronicles waifus ?
>>
>>705109
Haven't been revealed and I have no prior knowledge but my guess is some mixture of empire/dark/strategy for selvaria. Meteor for the tank girl and maybe Protagonist/princess/light for the other girl. Along time of course.
>>
>>705201
I'd be willing to place a bet on Mythic Realm for the Valkyrurs as well.
>>
Alright, I started thinking about ways to use SP Lana's Phase Shift. Unfortunately, the only use I can think of is one I don't like, but it might still be a valid use-
>Lana baits ranged enemies to go after her, teleporting into their range
>According to the description, Phase Shift's effect gives her 75% damage reduction and 100% HP heal before battle
>The Phase Shift shield allows her to tank just about anything thrown at her, and she can counter (with Black Bride debuff) while at it.
>Next turn, she nukes what she feels is the best target, then instantly warps back to where she started (likely near the rest of her allies)

I haven't tested a strategy like this, but if I have the completely wrong idea, let me know. Again, it's a strategy I'm not even fond of, but I'll try anything that works, especially with how hard some things can get.
>>
>>706140
it's a good Skill to have for future Challenges I feel
Not so much for normal PvE
Maybe it has some niche uses for PvP but even so
>>
>>704716
Which is the best bundle to get if you want skin vouchers? There are a lot of good limited ones now that I want to get like this one.
>>
>>704500
Where does the SSR bag end up I bought it but it didn’t end up in my inventory.
>>
>>706712
I had this same problem, but I did find it in there eventually? I'm still not sure if I didn't see it or if it wasn't there for a bit.
>>
>>706732
Ah I found it, it’s in the items tab about halfway down where the Anki and demon dragon tickets are.
Who should I choose?,
Knight of Mystery
Sage of trees
Alpha
Mu
Epsilon
Gizarof 2
Hilda (I have 50 shards already due to spacetime essence.)
Autokrato
Lucretia.
I had a lot more than I thought I had.
Really wish I could choose one of the new heroes, I’m having no luck with them.
>>
>>706979
Out of those guys and ignoring people you need for bonds, the best are Hilda and Lucretia. Hilda is probably the best tank right now unless you want to counter single target magic, can swap between lancer and cavalry, counter ranged, and has a rebirth faction buff if you ever need it.

https://wikigrisser-next.com/heroes/hilda

Lucretia is an insanely good single target mage who would gets a 3c that does 30% debuffs on stats for 2 rounds while using skills at 4 spaces. She needs Autokrato for her attack bond, though.

https://wikigrisser-next.com/heroes/lucretia

Out of the others, Epsilon is pretty good and a superior meteor faction buffer, Sage is decent support, while the rest are either hard to use, mediocre, or powercrept.
>>
>>706979
Hilda is excellent especially with how strong Empire is right now. Hilda's tanking + Bern's 3c faction buff is fantastic.
>>
I can't remember the last time I didn't hit pity. Well okay, it was my last roll since I hit pity but got a second SSR but still.
>>
>>706140
Build up fighting monks so you can do it against melee units too
>>
>use 9 tickets on refreshing dark dragon daily level 65 hoping for some ssr weapons
>just 1
bros...
at least it was a red moon right
>>
>>707334
Red moon is pretty good.
>>
Hilda Lancer or Cav
Does it even make a difference considering she can switch between the 2 with her 3C?
>>
File: file.png (51 KB, 502x105)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
oh my!
>>
File: file.png (145 KB, 506x278)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>707585
>>
>>707163
Duly noted. I don't think they'll surpass Sorceresses in damage potential, but goddamn, that skillset gives her a much bigger fighting chance when it comes to fighting defensively (and they get the attack buff for her being Holy).
>>
>>707383
Base stats and movement type. Lancer doesn't get fucked by trees or sand and gets fucked less with mountains, walls and water. I think Landius was made lancer for the same reasons. Well, before SP Elwin came about. After that yeah you never used cav in pvp.
>>
What is your opinion on Alpha? Is it possible to use her even without bonds?
>>
>>707945
No, even with bonds she isn't that good.
>>
>>707945
All I've heard about her is that the random nature of her gameplay makes her very underwhelming.
>>
>>708049
>>708159
Too bad Reinforcement + Crystal Rebirth + Tiaris or Rozenciel would be an interesting combination to try. Oh well, for now I have to settle for Betty as a Dark faction tank

Changing the subject ... is there a way to fight Valkyrie without cavalry?
>>
>>708387
Sure, you don't HAVE to attack with a weakness, it's just easiest to turn it to cavalry last and guard with a lancer tank. You should at least be able to beat lower levels if you have a good rotation of characters attacking then getting to the safe spots, along with hitting some weaknesses since you're on a time limit. The only remaining guides are ancient, and guides that are around the level people start them would be really hard to do.
>>
>>708387
What level? 70 you can just cheese if you have Listell. Before that so long as you don't change it in to something disadvantageous for you the type you change her to doesn't matter so long as your units are strong enough. If you have Luna and Narm built you can do flyer>archer and then whoever last.
>>
>>708904
lv 60.

lv 55 I remember finishing it using Bernie, Elwin, Vargas, Hilda Cavalry and Almeda debuff. The problem is that I have not upgraded the cavalry for a long time, I have not needed Vargas anymore who is far behind the other characters and Hilda does not have the bonds unlocked and therefore she has also fallen behind.

I have a guaranteed Leon but I don't know if I will have enough resources during that time.

And of course no Listell for lv 70, although now that is the least of the problems.
>>
Does anyone know why the SSR bag costs 21.99 euros while in dollars it is 19.99 (if I remember correctly)?
>>
watafak you guys said this game was going to die in the next months (this was like 5 months ago) and its still alive?
i stopped playing because of it
>>
>>709388
Got no one to blame but yourself for believing doomposters. Now thanks to them, you're way behind.
>>
>>709388
Believing anything on 4chan was your first mistake. The only big problem is that there is literally no way to catch up in PvP.
>>
Shimmering Battlesuit. This equip any good?
>>
>>709388
Game makes around 400k a month, is not dying anytime soon.
>>
>>709441
It falls in the category of not being Last Rites, Demon Lizard and Azure are probably still better.
>>
I never looked deep into it but is any of the SP an absolute must have for its character? From what I've checked Cherie's seems the best, am I wrong?
>>
File: 95156912_p0.png (702 KB, 574x574)
702 KB
702 KB PNG
>>709460
Cherie's SP upgrade is absolutely the best one out of all the SP's so far and puts her in top-tier status, I'd only consider SP upgrades for others if you like them or use them a lot
>>
>>709460
If you do pvp Elwin. Even if you don't, though you rarely use his actual SP class, his is pretty good for the extra range and 100% clock, while also cycling FB off of cd faster which may or may not matter.
>>
>>709460
Basically if you already were using them constantly, it's at least a powerup even if it wasn't game changing. No harm in waiting on them if they aren't going to be maxed out soon, assuming you are interested in the character. The SR ones are pretty good right now, with Hein basically getting SR power with his, and Narm getting a pretty decent power boost.
>>
File: FCB0QiQVQAM2-P8.jpg (139 KB, 1440x1408)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>
>>709388
The game is already dead
>>
>>709718
Hein's SP seems weird to me due to the [Thunder] and [Fire] elements stacking
>>
Well, Selvaria is Empire/Strategy/Time like I predicted, apparently she works like a buffed up Y. Jessica.
>>
File: FIQZFqUaQAQSRRp.jpg (106 KB, 828x900)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>709930
Nice.
>>
Dimensional Expedition is not a bad event, I also like the mechanics, but doing it with a guild unable to organize is really stressful and annoying. I don't pretend to conquer Baldea, but at least let's not waste resources!

Sorry for the rant
>>
>>710123
My guild on JP has been slowly losing members since DE ended. Basically one dude did everything and super carried the guild to clearing and no real communication happened outside of one small group of people who seem to be in contact out of game. I want to leave too but I have no idea where guild recruitment happens. Maybe I'll leave the pc client open all day on a weekend or something and see if global chat ever gets used.
>>
Act 2 chapter 3 is driving me crazy. What the fuck did the developers have in mind when they came up with such a map? Is there some hidden mechanic I don't understand or is it just a stat check that I can't get through? Double revive is not a problem, I can oneshot all melee enemies, but mages are absurd, constantly buff others, making them immune to damage and silence debuffs, plus act again when they don't attack. Why the fuck are you given three archers who die so quickly apart to make the two mages waste meteor?
Shilinka is unapproachable and she too resurrects if she is defeated.

Act 1 Dark Prince was a complicated map but at least he had a mechanic behind that difficulty, this one, I don't really know what to do ...
>>
>>710581
I managed to do all of act 2 in the last few days from start to finish, nothing too difficult. I was able to auto most of it except one that required specific movements to protection. I used Dark faction with Bozel, Licorice, Albedo, Rozenciel and Liana or Jugler. Rozenciel super carried.
>>
>>710597
How strong are your characters and your troops?
>>
>>710617
My team is fully kitted out, bonds finished, etc.
Bozel and Jugler are 8k, Licorice, Albedo and Liana are 7k, Rozenciel is almost 7k but I still need to get her gear to lvl 50.
>>
Does anyone have a use for Electric Headwear, Ear Muffs or Heart of Redemption? I’ve gotten them all recently and don’t see who I should give them to.
>>
File: shilin.png (2.2 MB, 1500x2800)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB PNG
>>710667

Heart of Redemption is BIS for Rozenciel I think, obviously fixed immune is mostly a big deal for PvP though so if you don't PvP that mitigates how helpful it is.
>>
One of these days I want to do an optimized playthrough of langrisser IV or V where I try to beat the game (reliably) in the fewest number of in-game turns. I see something has done a low turn count playthrough of langrisser II, has anyone done that for IV or V (whether in English or otherwise) and are langrisser fans generally interested in this type of playthrough? I think it makes sense to optimize gameplay in this way since otherwise there's no challenge.
>>
>>710698
fixed on your healer is always helpful for AB, challenges, etc.
>>
>>710647
I'm not surprised, there is an abyss between us

Mine are between 5500 and 6200, heart bond 25 and atk 8 and def 4, except Ledin who has atk 4 and def 8. Soldiers are between 38% and 40% on all stat.

This is a team that survives bonding realm lv70 and world map of lv70

The problem is Ledin, he can't take too many hits, especially when attacked by the mages.
>>
>>710987
5500 is really low. You might need to spend a few weeks training key soldier techs and try again.
>>
>>710581
You really have to get rid of Shilinka first because iirc killing her removes the revives. It's a small map so bring teleports or smth to rush her down. If you cant do that turtle up at the bottom of the map and hit her with everything you got once she gets close
>>
Tiaris talent only heals after battle, while Rozenciel Crystal skill only heals after being attacked and taken damage. Rozenciel skill also activates if I get hit by aoe or not?
>>
>>711034
Roze heals AOE too which is why she can be better than Tiaris in some instances
>>
I'm really torn on which character I should get with the 60shards bundle, I mainly play Glory since I have Y.Jess, Yulia, LoG, Elwin, Ledin, Liana, Cherie so I'd be inclined to take another SSR in it but I feel like there's no other interesting unit in that faction of which I have the bonded SSR they are linked to, the only SSRs left in Glory that I'm missing and that I have the bonded characters of are Aka, Betty, Alustriel, the others I'm missing both or one of the bound characters, is one of them an absolute must have?

On the other hand, since I have Rozenciel, Bernhardt, Elwin on Empire and Bozel, Wettam, Zerida (and possibly Ashram too since I plan on going hard on the upcoming Lodoss banner for Deedlit) in Dark, wouldn't Altemuller be a good addition too since it would also open up the Strat faction buff? But then again since I have Cherie, Liana, Yulia, Rozenciel and Dieharte, wouldn't Luna be a good pick to start a Princess faction?

Sometimes having the choice is hell.
>>
File: 1523099728009.gif (1.08 MB, 249x250)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
>>654127
>>Hidden Treasure Locations
>https://langrisser.fandom.com/wiki/Hidden_Treasures
uhh is there one of these that doesnt end like halfway through the released content?
>>
Who do I need for Dark Reincarnation?
>>
>>711124
You have several possibilities:
Aka you have to understand how to use her
Betty could be your tank for Glory, Empire and Dark. I do not recommend her, first because she is infantry and second because she use soldiers that you most likely do not use for the moment and since I use her I know that she requires a high investment in soldiers.
Alustriel requires a lot of investment in archer / assassin or you have to use her with bone dino, dragoon or pegasus.

Luna is guaranteed on the destiny banner Bozel / Liana / Luna returns
Leon is guaranteed on the destiny banner Elwin / Leon / Bernhardt
Altemuller you have a 50% chance on destiny Ledin / Rachel / Altemuller

Rozenciel needs Clotaire (atk) and Lanford (def) who should be back on a destiny banner in a few months with Rainforce

My advice is that if you want to buy the SSR bag, buy it, but don't use it right away if you are undecided about who to take and see how things evolve. I remind you that this bag allows you to choose up to Alpha / Transcender, you never know which offbanners you might receive in the future and who may need rare bonds.

Another tip, I don't know where you are in the game and at what level your characters and soldiers are, but if you are not a whale don't try to build too many characters at the same time
>>
I managed to roll Ares which is who I was going to take with my pick with one of my two unit bags
Thoughts on who to take now instead? Werner for DEF bond on Hilda? Licorice and and then try to get Bozel on Destiny? Clarett?
Pic 1/2
>>
>>711207
>>
>>711203
>My advice is that if you want to buy the SSR bag, buy it, but don't use it right away
man i wish i had thought of this
>>
>>711207
>>711210
Florentia for ATK bond of Hilda, Christiane and Tsubame
Werner for DEF bond Hilda
Maiya for DEF bond of Ares, Rozalia and Tsubame
Licorice several bonds for reincarnation characters including Patsyr and Florentia.

Bozel is guaranteed on the destiny banner when he returns, you may be waiting
Licorice will be back together with Mariel and Tsubame in some time, you could wait and risk 50% chance.
Maiya will soon be together with Autokrato and Noemi. I would not take any risks on this banner.
You have SP Lana but I don't see Leon (DEF bond). He will soon be on a destiny banner alongside Elwin and Bernhardt.

Personally I would definitely take Florentia
>>
>>711271
Attack bond matters for Christiane?
>>
>>711289
She replaces ATK with MDEF

As I see it, it is always better for a new player to have both bonds. The higher the level of a bond, the higher the costs for the next upgrade. Two bonds allow easier access to the Heart Bond.

Florentia is considered a good character and is also ATK bond for Hilda. There are maps where two tanks may be needed and Hilda is Faction Buffer for Reincarnation, so she can be used off-faction and unlike Christiane she is Cavalry and Lancer, not Cavalry and Infantry.
>>
>>711289
Not him but it's still some skill for crits, and Florentia is pretty fun.
>>
Shilinka not being dark reincarnation makes no sense
>>
>>711419
Anyone having less than 3 factions doesn't make sense. I kind of wish they'd spread out the assassins from meteor and dark so the worse ones would have less competition.
>>
>>706140
Alright, back on this point- I attempted using it during one of the event challenges, but I found out that the 100% HP restore does not occur when forced into battle, only when initiating battle (which is basically the next turn that also sends you back). The 75% damage reduction is very significant, however, there will definitely be risk involved depending on how powerful the opponents she's up against are.
>>
>>711508
And then there's Grenier. Heh.
>>
Dammit I missed out on Mariandel so the 3 Werners I pulled are worthless because I can’t finish his bonds. Doesn’t look like she’s back anytime soon too. Is there another hero shard store bundle on the horizon?
>>
>>711889
Not worthless, since its his 4th bond and not his 5th. He'll just be a little more squishy.
>>
>>711195
No.
Dude, isn't that hard, just look around the map and you'll see it.
>>
Any tips for completing Shadow of Salrath? The split group is a problem, but two cavalry archer + yulia are lethal. I have no cavalry unit and the only flier is Cherie.
>>
>>711981
When I cleared it the first time I kited the last surviving heroes to death with super long range heroes like Young Jessica and Loli Jessica. Seems like nowadays it should be even easier to clear if you have Thor unlocked
>>
>>711998
Unfortunately I don't have Thor, I have three teams but they are not upgraded enough to face the three battles.

Since I have no DPS issues, Elwin falls with a single Fireball, I will probably have to upgrade my core team's def bond before I can finish this last bonding realm. For the moment it's not a big problem as I don't have access to the moons and awakening materials
>>
File: 1630020425224.jpg (124 KB, 300x698)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>711974
I liked that it listed what the treasure was so I knew if I could skip it or not
>>
Princesschads what's the priority order for hero exclusive equipment
>>
>>712112
Well Lana and Cherie's are mandatory if you plan to SP them.
>>
File: 1617972370577.jpg (641 KB, 596x876)
641 KB
641 KB JPG
>>712112
I find Licorice's pretty fucking amazing as I use her a lot, specially since using Mass Heal even in her offensive form still have 0 CD and applies CD reduction spite dropping puddles for damage/debuffs, but I'd rate Lana and Cherie's higher.
>>
>>712189
Ywn 3p Licorice and adult Licorice. Y liv.
>>
>>712158
Speaking of which, I'm starting to debate picking equipment/SP. I have Elwin and Lana as SP already. I have all the heroes that have SP except Altemueller. The only Desire Heart I have is Narm's, though I'm participating in DE at the moment, so if I do decide to go for Freya or Hein, it should be possible. However, I'm wondering if Cherie would be my best bet. I'll have to wait for the next cycle to get her DH, and I only have her at 5* right now, but from what I've heard, is she really one of the best improvements with SP?
>>
>>712509
She is definitely the best. Getting another condition to attack twice helps her tear through mobs, since she is no longer screwed if she fails to kill. That costs you another 4000 trinity crystals over the others though, and Freya and Hein are still big improvements over their normal classes. It also depends on which factions you use more often, so think about that too.
>>
>>712158
>>712189
I already have Cherie's thankfully, gonna get her SP on dark dragon day. I will SP Lana eventually but she's only at 4* for me, I use Shelfaniel more. I was thinking about getting Luna's equipment, I have her 3c and it sounds like it could be useful dropping buffs very often
>>
Finally maxed all static soldier stats except the final ones for Aquatic and Assassin
>>
Is it worth getting lancer attack to 70%? For apex yeah sure you want everything up but I don't do apex and basically only use phalanx and lava golems. Unsure if worth or if I should just start on the absolute abyss that final 10% is.
>>
>>712818
Low priority, obviously HP then Def are more valuable if you only use Lancers as a defensive troop
>>
i took lucretia shards with that 20 dollar hero bag, what a mistake. i hate lolis and now i need to pull tensei shitters just to make her useable. the announcement for sp lana came right after, and i need to build that tiddy goddess. really wish i had thought of keeping that bag for later since i was never gonna use her at 3* anyway. do those bags come around often? maybe theyll do another for 3rd anni? its such a good deal compared to the usual jewing this game does

thanks for coming to my ted talk
>>
>>712922
If last year is anything to go by then expect another midway into 2022, around July I want to say
>>
>>712922
>taking lolis when you hate them
this sounds like a self inflicted problem bro always play for dick
>>
>Empire
>Dark Reincarnation
>Yeless Legends
>Meteor Strike
which faction do I build for waifus? Already have Princess basically filled out
>>
>>713086
Empire probably.
>>
>>713104
>Helena
>Hilda
>Florentia
>Christiane
>Rozenciel
Last spot is who, Bern?
>>
File: 1403463132137.gif (1.08 MB, 500x750)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
>>713083
they told me she was OP... i just wanted the cool new powercreep bros... i should have taken rozalia instead
>>
>>713117
>Rozalia
I just got her confession yesterday, it was cute
>>
>Elwin has a date with Hein
Huh?
>>
>>713215
Date as in spending time with not fucking
>>
>>713216
Coulda just said hanging out. Unless that's what date used to mean back in the old days?
>>
>>713219
It's just a poor translation, Yulia's GoFs are basically incomprehensible at times
>>
Were any of the new soldiers worth getting?
They all seem to have questionable users.
Are there more soldiers coming?
>>
>>713108
Well his 3c faction buff is pretty damn good
>>
>>713577
Fighting Monk. Maybe it doesn't have the damage capability Sorceress has, but if you've got Holy types that want ranged damage AS WELL AS a way to fight defensively, you want them. No melee damage penalty. I'm currently maxing them out for SP Lana, they're probably good for Almeda too. Many other healers can use them as well, but they're probably the type that want to avoid combat entirely and want Shrine Maidens for the huge damage reduction.
>>
>>713577
They are solid for anyone who can use them and arguably the best for Oldius although a bit debatable. Advantage over maidens are the healing increase and not needing to be at 100 HP.
>>
Looking pretty meaty
>>
What guild event is that, if only ten people are playing and everyone else is watching? Really disappointed with my guild right now :-(
>>
>>713713
Thats the way it usually is. 80/20 rule
>>
>>713723
I don't doubt it, I know how things work.

At this point I honestly ask myself ... what the fuck am I logged in if it's useless? To be available for DE I stay in the game more than I need, but if that is the case, who cares.

Fuck the guild leader and his clique!
>>
>>713756
What server? I mean honestly it was a bad time for DE to even start this time, being New Years day. If they hadn't moved it off of Christmas day it would've been even worse.

Is your guild going to be able to complete it?
>>
>>713758
You could be my leader.

According to the leader, yes. I'm the cautious type and don't take anything for granted.

Personally, I would prefer most guild members to attend and maybe not be able to complete the event. Even if you were able to complete the DE in ten or twenty people out of a total of fifty, can you really say that you completed it as a guild?

I find DE to be a really nice event, even in the mechanics. To be able to see how other guildmates play and build characters, to be able to see characters that you don't have, to discuss the best strategy to eliminate the enemy, is truly a beautiful experience. Unfortunately Zlong made it too much of a race to see which guild is the strongest, in my opinion ruining the experience as it did with other events like Voyager Mode (roguelike with limited resets is absurd).

Maybe I'm too romantic
>>
I don't like that it's a competition either honestly. Especially with the guild tech tree, it just cements the top/oldest guilds as the top. This could've been a much more fun pve guild wars thing instead where you try to complete everything instead of racing to the capital, but now it's 2-3 days of rushing magic, heading to the inner cities, and bumrushing the capital.
>>
>>713797
I mean m guild finished 4th. We have 47 members but only half of those I'd classify as really active. I would love more active people but its been difficult finding them. The biggest problem with DE is you pretty much have to have been playing at least a year to contribute. If not your soldier stats are gonna be lagging.
>>
>>713812
>The biggest problem with DE is you pretty much have to have been playing at least a year to contribute.
Not really. AoE is extremely effective outside of bosses. Obviously not everyone will be optimized but that's where teams come up.
>>
File: efk7cqqm54a81.jpg (502 KB, 1556x2848)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
For my guild we had maybe 5 people over 135,000 contribution, another 12ish above 70,000, and 16 out of 48 under 20,000 by the end of the run. It was surprising as everyone was pretty fucking salty about trying to cram it in along with New Years and everything else that had just been shoveled on top of the pile.

>>713810

That's a fair point, by the end of next DE guilds that have fully cleared it every time will have the Unity upgrade that gives 32% bonus stats, and there are plenty of additional stat boosts along the way.

>>713812
One of the common strats for clearing the aoe or boss maps is to run Shelfaniel or Rainforce along with 2 or maybe 3 Florentia. All Florentia needs to do to be useful is have her Winning Strategy passive, 5 units die = another act again from her.

If it's low star you couldn't act again on turn 1 which is unfortunate but not the end of the world, if you're far enough along to unlock her 3c then you can 3c turn 1 and if you're at least 4 star you'll hit 5 stratagems so you can act again turn 1. Could do something similar if you brought Lucretia and Liana, Liana act again, Lucretia help aoe and use her puppet to reduce Liana CD on act again. For the small number of elites maps someone like Tiaris could be helpful to buff your ally's single target damage.
>>
>>713982
This makes you understand how the whole event was badly conceived.

Let's talk about some improvements:
Guild tech should be reset at the end of the DE to allow all guilds to start at the same level next time.
Create conditions that block massive Act Again and other various types of "cheating".
Penalties, even serious ones, if you do not conquer all the external and internal zones before attacking Baldea, or a system that forces you to leave a certain number of units on guard in the nodes already occupied if all the other accessible nodes have not been conquered in that moment.
Remove faction bonuses. An interesting thing about DE is being able to use any unit without worrying about faction buffs, but the faction bonus partially penalizes this feature.

Speaking instead of more absurd improvements:
Allow the participation of all guilds, even the weakest ones that have not completed catastrophe.
Introduce a difficulty system that varies based on the guild's average strength. The rewards in the store will, of course, also change based on the strength of the guild. A low-level guild for example will not have access to SP materials, etc.
Replacing the stupid supply system with something that doesn't lead to game over if you make mistakes in unit management.
>>
File: 1633690513018.png (1000 KB, 621x878)
1000 KB
1000 KB PNG
>>713108
Forgot to include the best Empire has to offer.
>>
>>714120
the whole Act-Again cheating really took all the fun out of DE for me
my Guild finished it last week by using that trick and it was honestly unfun
>>
>>714177
>>714120

They probably should have structured it so that you had fewer supplies but each supply refreshed your entire roster. Then you wouldn't just spam the same couple of units over and over. I guess IDK what their real goal was other than imposing some sorts of limitation.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.16 MB, 1345x829)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
holy FUCK
>>
>>714404
I got some satisfaction from blowing up the dev team avatars
>>
>>703639
is Selvaria good, bros? saving all my gems for her
>>
File: Zerida 35.jpg (105 KB, 1000x1414)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>714732

She... looks pretty bad.

Low base attack
No increases to attack, just a 20% damage mod if at 9 squares for her 3c so she's extremely crit-dependent
Skills are very basic, I don't see her running anything from 3c, Dominating Command, and Ambush or Detect because none of her other attacks do anything notable.
Has a turn of setup for 3c
Has to attack from exactly 9 squares away after that turn of setup, that's her max range and if they are closer than that she loses the 20% damage buff and at least 15% more damage on top of that, so she isn't doing anything other than finishing off a mostly dead enemy.
9 squares means outranged by Kayura, Epsilon and Verner are two other assassins that will be pretty commonly used by the time Selvaria comes out, she can't target Epsilon due to his passive and Verner threatens to counterkill her/potentially not die to her.

The basic question is why run her over Zerida? Same threat range, Zerida has better kill potential, can attack anyone within 9 blocks instead of only people at exactly 9 blocks. Selvaria is safer by a bit but being in 9 blocks probably means you're in danger anyway.
>>
Might wanna add the new wikigrisser site in the resources post next thread https://wikigrisser-next.com/. The really shit thing about the site is that the entire thing functions off of JS or something unlike the old site.
>>714749
She looks really weird. Like it straight up looks better to just use her non ranged class with 3 2 cost skills unless you can ensure she moves last and you get the first move on the next turn. But if you ignore her 3 cost like why even use her at that point? Extremely weird choices in her design. Maybe they want people to dump their surplus of burning sun on a dick roll or something, idk.
>>
>>714749
so for pvp she is trash, what about pve?
>>
>>714847

I don't really see her being anything but a bad Omega for the most part, Omega can run his 3c and Cold Blood along with an Ullrs and do the troop ignore thing every turn instead of every other turn while moving up and not having to worry about if the AI is set to move up or not.

Maybe some unique cheese options for her attacking from 9 away but most people are really hoping they tweak her before release so that she actually brings a bit more to the table. It wouldn't be the first time they had made some adjustments before a character release.
>>
>>714858
>most people are really hoping they tweak her before release so that she actually brings a bit more to the table
that would be nice
>>
Which time rifts give you the Melania shards is it the Langrisser V elite ones?
>>
I have a lot of supplies but I can't use them because I live in a different time zone than most of my guild members.

Wehttam is better demon or flier? If flier, who are the best soldiers for him? Currently he is demon class with werewolf.
>>
>>715289
I'll stick him with Werewolves really
The other choice is Gargoyles
>>
>>715289
Flier, either werewolves or gargoyles. Werewolves are better offensively but they can't fly so it's an issue in some maps.
>>
I was looking at the schedule and I wondered if the next "special events" (for example Valentine Banner) will be anticipated as happened with the Christmas one.

What do you think?
>>
is this good
>>
>>715802
It's good, not rare but good for most physical attackers.
>>
>>715806
What else is worth spending the glimmering DE mats on
>>
>>715857
Rune Stone Shards.
>>
>>715857
Depends on where you are and if you think you can get more of them. Things like skin voucher aren't necessary but hard to come by. Enchants are nice but are a crapshoot. Can't go wrong with Rune shards though.
>>
Unique equip tier list?
>>
>>716663
Top Tier
Elwin
Lana
Alustriel
Bozel
Luna
Helena
Licorice
Florentia
Ares

Sissy White and and Epsilon's will make them very good in the near future.
>>
>>716842
no Shelfaniel?
>>
>>716843
Shelf is good too, Lambda, there is a few more.
>>
File: Imelda 13.jpg (917 KB, 992x1403)
917 KB
917 KB JPG
>>716842

Florentia's is arguably worse than just using a Tennyo's. It's basically just for rush players in PvP.

Alustriel is definitely top tier for her in PvP, if you're spending your first controllers though it's probably irrelevant for you.

Jugler's is certainly top tier, Landius lets him live vs all the long range mages in PvP.

There are lots that are top tier exclusives for units that aren't used much like Noemi/Tsubame/Rainforce/Maiya/Aka/Sonia/Gizarof/Shelfaniel/G&L
>>
>page10

New thread:
>>>716865
>>>716865
>>>716865

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.