[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 52 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: LoVA56.jpg (88 KB, 593x468)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>SaGa Frontier 2 Remastered where
What's your anniversary pulling plans, bros?
>>
>>654017
>Japan news
https://info.rs.aktsk.jp/info/

>Japan twitter
https://twitter.com/romasaga_rs

>Japan database
https://nao-romasaga.github.io/

>Japan third year anniversary stream link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WJmAfsX4Q0

>Global Twitter
https://twitter.com/reuniverse_en

>Global database
https://www.rsrsdb.com/

>Spreadsheet from last thread
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AUquzPB0vDKYxOHC1uU4G7CNrNSNwLr89MOTWjQBNu0/edit?usp=sharing
>>
Have been playing since the Saga Frontier Remastered event (mostly just doing daily stuff) and I think I finally reached the "end game" content, now it's time to start running the game 24/7 to get stats
>>
Based Gustave OP!
>>654067
You have reached veteran status. Don't burn out grinding stats.
>>
File: 1569800749833.png (229 KB, 292x355)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>Slowly crawling back to 45k
>Have to save for Moon Festival Fempress
>Have to save for Christmas Rei and possibly Mesarthim
>Have to save for Omega Body T260G
>Have to save for Zozma
>Have to save for Virgil
I swear to god if they pull another GLEX soon
>>
>>654219
Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll pack the mystics banner with a glex blue/rouge combo.
Finally burned through all my plat tickets and pulled for glex Coppelia. 465 rolls, only 2 SS styles. Spiral Tatyana, and Coppelia(pity). I sure hope December is better than November for pulls, cause goddamn.
>>
>>654219
I'm already out of gems because I had to pity both GLEX banners. Was worth it for FEmpress and Mikhail.
>>
File: MN951854.png (420 KB, 960x789)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
>7 days until the japanese stream
>7 days of temptations to join the circus
hold me bros
>>
>>654272
A new Rouge would destroy my wallet. Best half btw.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (52 KB, 300x300)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>654318
We only have two clowns so you can't make a full party yet, don't fall for it.
>>
>>654332
I will hold, brother.
For I must.
>>
File: a witch.jpg (213 KB, 748x1329)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
getting some good skill training outta this one since i just got fuse and cops
>>
File: LOUD SWEATING.png (472 KB, 857x472)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>654017
Very nice Gustave OP.
Training event on global is making me realize my pierce game is still weak. I thought I had finally got it up to snuff but really it's just single target pierce I'm good on. Aoe is still trash, pierce weak is the only stage I'm having trouble with.
>>654219
>71k gems, only enough for one pity and I am due for a pity
>next banner is 99% likely to be Jo and the dragons
>will likely have to skip both anniversary banners unless major buffs, can't see how the new Polka/Liz are worth it even though they're two of my best mages
>Christmas banner features three girls I like
>2 new years banners (Mirsa, then Blob+Shera)
>Lunar New Year's Fempress/Blue
And that's just the onslaught on the immediate horizon. When the next SaGa/FFL festival hits, I am truly fucked. 9 SS styles for me to chase. Followed immediately by a quadruple UDx banner made entirely out of my favourite FFL chars, so really it's 13 styles. But wait, that's followed by Halloween Silver and a new Ellen, and Silver and Ellen are in my top three favourite non-FFL characters. So I have a gauntlet of 15 SS styles waiting for me next summer/fall. I think I could do it if I skipped everything for the next year, but that's impossible with how much bait global is going to dangle to fill the void between Lunar New Year and August 2022.
>>
>biggest complaint people had about Souji was not having a boss nuke
>tsubame gaeshi gets an amplification
this has been the biggest jump from joke tier to absolute god in this game
>>
File: Romancing_Saga_019.jpg (1.68 MB, 2000x2990)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
>>655679
Yeah, Jewbay Enjoyers are eating good now.
Now unfuck Sekishusai and I'll overlook the terrible treatment that most RS2 generics are getting
>>
https://info.rs.aktsk.jp/info/detail/140647?return_to=/info
Seems like we're getting differing weapon styles for characters now.
>>
File: 1628781228968.jpg (19 KB, 500x386)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>655746
RIP Imperial SaGa lmao
>>
>>655679
Amazing. I've always wanted to use Souji but he's a 1 LP A rank meme style in global so far. I've heard he gets a good style later on, I think he's the third SaGa Soul banner?
>>
What is the stat cap on 1.5 training event?
>>
Is tower not out on JP rn?
>>
>>654017
I want everything on all 3/4 banners.
I've got 135k gems and effectively 200 USD in playpoints.
Probably still not safe
>>
>>655873
https://info.rs.aktsk.jp/info/detail/140636?return_to=/info
not coming until december 3rd
>>
>>655679
>new skill rank 22 non crit hit 20% less than new halloween silvers 3rd
a toast
>>
>>655746
Oh that's real sick. It means characters aren't really constrained by type anymore so they can get extra spicy
>>
File: 1626757138065.jpg (55 KB, 400x400)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>655975
That's the good news, yeah.
The bad news is that's also more grind and more pulls, and the possible extra bad news is that we still have to see how they choose to implement this, pray to god it won't be like Imperial SaGa where separate weapon styles for the same character means they're separate characters and you have to grind them all over again from base stat levels.
>>
>>655976
Yeah if you have to start the grind from 0 that wouldn't be too hot. But I don't think it'd interrupt pull economy too much since these separate weapons styles would just be new styles in general.

It still does well so going full milk mode doesn't seem like a worry.
>>
>>655848
I don't know the hard stat cap, but the notice says 1450 hp. I've gotten around 20 hp higher than what the game says for previous events before I stop gaining stats, so it's likely closer to 1470. The new Seeker's Path that just dropped says 1450 as well.
>>
Oh it's seeker's path again. How much time do we have until the world tower? I need to figure out if it's worth 1 turning this shit or two turning it
>>
>>656054
Seems like they're stalling for it, should be out next month at this point but who knows, GL management is honestly puzzling.
>>
>can finally max Ace in the Glass with ease
Nice. Now that seeker's path is making it easier than ever to max skill/spell ranks, are there any skills/spells that AREN'T damage dealing or debuffs that should be maxed? For example, is there any point in raising the skill level of Matriarch's buff or PWR's heal?
>>
>>656091
Gonna max out whatever that move Cat has
>>
Is it safe to play this game or is there any chance of global going eos soon just like that Dragon Quest game?
>>
>>656470
it's been one and a half years and it doesn't look like it's going down anytime soon.
If anything they're pumping more and more global exclusive stuff lately.
>>
Thanks bros for mention Seeker. I had no idea you started with 20 BP now. I always skipped and kept grinding the other events.
Time to level Wheel Swings, Lunar blades, Lyza's auto unfriendly SSSS move.
>>
>>656335
Already did, that was rough.
>>
Oh hell. The good Urpina is coming back. And I'd really like to have her. But not with next month looming over our heads. Maybe if they give it a discount too like the Jo they're bringing back I'd be willing to toss a few her way.

>>656470
Quest of the stars was cursed from the start. This one is doing well enough that they're still making new content. And I heard somewhere that it's not hard to keep going for global given how stupidly well JP swings upwards on it's good banners.
>>
>Jo/GLEX Emilia/Stage Noel reprint, every third pull is free and first pull is free
Neato. I already have all three of those but this is a good little banner for newbros. Will do the free first roll because why not.
>Plus! Romancing Festival Exclusive styles which appeared before 4/26/2021 will be back!
Wait, what? Is this banner going to have almost every limited style except for UDx styles in the pool? That's wild, hopefully I get someone I missed on my free pull.
>UDx reprint banner featuring Orlouge, URPINA, Genryuu, Madeline and Silver Emperor
>mfw remember that Genryuu got GLEX buffs to have a fast S power s3
Fuck, what do I do with this obvious bait bros? I skipped all of their original runs. People still praise Urpina (basically a GLEX) to this day. Possibly the only style I regret not pulling for as I once got in a tricky spot with the eight heroes without her (still won that fight on release though). Silver Emperor is trash, adding risk to the pool. Orlouge is one of only two styles I'm missing from nao's 15 recommended styles for World Tower but idk how he holds up these days; global is going to have a much easier time than JP with World Tower. Madeline is another one that's basically a GLEX; she's a DEX jammer iirc, possibly our first and I don't have a DEX jammer. I hear that's a role everyone should have at least one of in their box. As for Genny, I like him and I like dragons. Isn't his s3 basically Dorra's but fast thanks to its buffs? I've been saving for the Jo 2.0+two dragons banner hoping to get Dorra and maybe Gawain too, how does Genny compare?
They're tempting me, but I'll try to hold on unless you guys come up with a good reason or two to pull.
>>
>>657080
Urpina might be worth pursuing but that reprint is kinda bad since she's the only one worth a damn in there.
>what do I do with this obvious bait bros?
Up to you, unless you have favorites I don't think it's worth it, but hey first time's free so at least that once it doesn't hurt I guess.
>Isn't his s3 basically Dorra's
Not really, Dora hits much harder and she covers heat+lightning instead of heat+frost, and it's Gwayne, not Gawain, not sure where you picked that up
>>
File: 57480044_p0.png (1.31 MB, 700x991)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>657092
Good point about the UDx reprint, 1 out of 5 are too bad a set of odds for my taste and while I like Urpina, she's not a tip-top fave.
Much harder? Alright, I'll hold then, thanks bro. Must've seen someone using that spelling, checked in game just now and you are correct.
>>
>>657080
This Urpina reprit is tempting but I need to keep saving, plus I got Forneus which already fit her niche I guess
>>
File: 1586930784787.jpg (63 KB, 680x680)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>657108
Whoops, couldn't tell who that was from the thumb. Here's a Pina
>>
>>657080
>mfw remember that Genryuu got GLEX buffs to have a fast S power s3
I mean it's essentially fast given it's a MA but it's not actually fast.
Anyhow Urpina is real good
Forneus is pretty good but Urpina is just really really good.
She no sells attacks. There's very freaking few scenarios where Forneus is good where Urpina won't be better.
>>
>>657112
Huh, could've sworn it was fast. Looks like it's not, another reason I can skip.
>>
The last time I rolled on a UDx reprint, I had to spend 45k jewels to pity Mirsa (got five Deaths along the way). The next month GLEX Leon came out who did the same things but more and better in almost every way. How much you guys wanna bet next month we'll get a GLEX countertank or one of the characters on the anniversary banners will get retooled to be Urpina 2.0?
>>
File: 1617966972395.jpg (66 KB, 635x900)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>657112
Actually that's not exactly true since Forneus got buffs in GL too, were he the same as JP I wouldn't argue about it but his changes in GL are sizeable.
Pina's counter is an A power Pierce+Slash AoE, Forneus is a S power cold AoE, in terms of counter targets they're in different fields altogether but given neutral resistances Forneus' Maelstrom hits harder by default.
Passive wise, Forneus also gets the better setup for actual countering since in GL not only he gets HP regen on hit, but better defense % bonuses and a STR buff for every attack, in terms of raw firepower Urpina can't compete.
The caveat here is that Urpina can evade, which means she can avoid getting one shot during tough boss fights unlike Forneus, but Urpina's counter isn't really made for bossing anyway so the utility is dubious, morever her defense cycling doesn't exist, whereas Forneus CAN cycle his counter.

Generally speaking, Urpina's advantage over Forneus is hitting two different physical weaknesses and avoiding SOME one hit kills (remember evade is only a thing for DIRECT attacks), but outside of certain scenarios, Forneus is the better AoE counter style for most content where you'd use such a strategy.
>>
>>657118
>reached pity to get Stage Rocbouquet
>less than a month later they release GLEX Rocbouquet which outshines the previous style in every single way
>>
>>657119
On further thought you're mostly right.
Raw damage Forneus is indeed just flat out better (provided they don't resist cold) but the thing I'm mostly concerned about is survivability and looping.
Now survivability is a bit of a misnomer I'll also admit. We've got access to Glex Fempress after all. Fights don't take place in vaccum. If we got more hard multifights in the future, and we will, an entire round of complete invulnerability is pretty fucking good.
If you need it for multiple waves/turns and 8 0 8 ain't cutting it, we also have access to Byuneis Dancing Leaf given it doesn't take 1 LP anymore and is a massive chunky 50% Def

It's mostly dependent on the content and your box I guess. Status ailments aren't exactly a problem for anybody given that PWR will in a protracted fight make everybody nigh immune to the things eventually.

I guess I'll wait for whatever next rerun comes if it's not also a discounted banner.
>>
>>657123
I can't even remember why I pulled for stage Roc. Just to put Umbra Levin on Squid Roc wasn't it?
>>
>>657131
Roc = pull. You did the right thing.
>>
Is tornado blade worth leveling on any unit? I noticed you can amplify it in the future but I dont think any Madeleine/Vamp gets power charge.
>>
>>657144
If it gets amped you can level it then. Hell if you've got time to level it you might as well.
>>
>>657144
>>657145
Are you talking about that insanely high BP cost AoE?
It gets amplified to SS when Ildun releases.
>>
Never payed much attention to the story but it's weird how the characters are trapped in that world for more than a decade but still act like it's been just a few weeks
Shouldn't they be desperate at this point?
>>
>>657788
After act 1 it's not like they can do much
>Polka & Liz are on the run acting as decoy for Jo
>Jo has to grow up because she's the child of destiny and the pivot of the entire plot together with Bert
>Messina empire, AKA Ludwig and Maximus are busy tracking everyone down
>Igohmal and Kahrman were also forced to wait for Bert to grow up
>Summoned warriors give zero shit because they're effectively unaging snapshots of the original entities from their own world
Everyone was just waiting for the right moment until now, they've been playing whack-a-mole for a good decade or so because only the children of destiny make an actual difference, that's the general lore from RS3, even there you have to wait until the children of destiny show up to do anything at all, that's how that world works and since this game is a pseudo-sequel it works the same, more or less.
>>
>>657287
Yup that's it. He looks pretty good. Any idea when that banner will get here?
>>
>>657788
They're a snapshot of their own timeline, a less than a second sliver of their own life removed and transported somewhere else. They still exist in their original timeline both a second before they stepped through the doors and a second after, they've already accomplished everything they were going to do in their home game. This is why nigh infinite copies of the same person could be summoned into Re;universe's world without affecting the story of the other worlds/games.
>>
>>657092
>Dora hits much harder
You sound like you know more than me so you're probably right, but can you break down numerically how Dorra hits not just harder, but "much" harder? I'm comparing the styles and I don't know the numerical values for damage passives so here's what I got
>Genryu
>90% STR, 97% AGI
>s3 is S rank power, costs 1 more bp than Dorra's so that might mean a slightly higher amount of damage
>passives all increase damage, bonuses are two very large and two small
>Dorra
>100% STR, 85%
>s3 is also S rank power
>passives all increase damage, bonuses are two large and one medium
This is of course excluding any buffs Dorra might get (I expect her woefully low AGI to get increased to met global standards for martial artists) and I'm only really looking at their third skills. Looking at their kits as a layman, it looks like Genryu has an edge on Dorra in the damage department instead of her having dramatically more than he, so I'm going to need some expert help to see where her truckloads of extra damage comes from.
>>
Hat God S1 and S2 have the same cost. Does the game use whichever does the most damage ?
>>
>>658142
the one that's lower on the list if they have the same bp
>>
>>657991
Should be around the SaGa Frontier 1 commemoration banner after 2.5Y Anniversary. It should have Virgil and Lady Asellus also
>>
File: happening.png (18 KB, 1602x300)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Emelia dancer skin (the other option form the poll) incoming!!!
>>
>>658222
That, and if you want to use the first skill, set first skill to 6BP and second skill to 5BP because the AI will always prioritize higher BP costs.
>>
>>659889
Oh fuck, my jewels. I have every Emelia style, I must pull for my girl.
>>
Oh wait, skin. Phew, jewels are safe. That's actually a brilliant use of the design that didn't win.
>>
>30% more summon medals per pull on the UDx reprint
Discounted reruns are back, repeat, discounted reruns are back! This is not a drill! Plus no off banners. Somebody do the math, how many pulls is it to pity on this?
>>
>S Final Emperor on the free multi
Nice! This is much better than getting a SS since I have all 3 styles
Also got S Julian
>>
1500 paid gems for one dollar is a steal. Check the store!
>>
File: gottem.jpg (179 KB, 757x1346)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>660411
god tier free pool
>>
>1st anniversary Polka and GLEX Katarina dupes
I will fucking take that S Nora though! It's my favourite art of hers and the only one of her styles I'm missing. I hope she gets a better style one day.
>>
>>660423
Hot damn, now that's how you make money. Even a total poorfag like me can spare a buck. Thanks for the heads up, I normally never look at the gem deals.
>>
At long last, the most gorgeous style in the game is mine. 7 more souls left to rescue from plat hell. Love how this game shotguns 300+ summon tickets whenever a small bit of main story drops.
I ended up not using my unit of choice ticket on her after all; once I saw we had multiple months to choose, I sat on it. Now the choice is between Gray 4.0 and plat Mirsa.
And I got Valdor as I typed this post up, so that makes 6 left in hell.
>>
>>660423
Both packs are actually aggressively good deals. We haven't seen those and pull discounts/30+ for a long ass time.
Therefore I shall clean out the shop and pray to god that with the encouragement they keep doing these again
>>
>>660478
I think Summer Empress is the best looking style in the game
>>
>>660516
See I thought that and the GLEX Empress came back and I really really like how that style looks
>>
I think 9-1-3 is the next stage for Albert. Time to put Al back in.
>>
>>660423
This is how you do a black friday deal.
>>
its amazing the amount of styles on the jo banner, its incredible
>>
>>660542
Aw shite, I thought this was chapter 9, not the true second half of 8. Disregard, I did not expect this to be the first ever chapter to break format. 9-1-3 still should be a good stage for him, whenever we get it.
>>660566
Yeah, I actually forgot I saw JP talking about this last year. I think Jo was the only style they could pity though, as they don't have Em and the Stage event hadn't happened for them yet. It's got all the limited non-UDx styles, but try not to spend too much on it as the odds of getting anything in particular are incredibly low. Basically bait unless you're missing Jo, but the free pull is pretty nice of 'em.
>>
>>660395
>Free + 3 free jewel pulls per iteration = 4 multis total per iteration
>15/4 = 3.75, so we go 4 iterations
>Since free pulls are first, that means that we have 3*3 + 2*3 = 11 jewel multis and 4 free multis
>11*3000 = 33000 jewels
With 10% rates, it isnt a bad banner IF you didn't pull at all for like half of this year or more
>>
If you guys wanna farm thank you medals from main story quickly and catch up on some stats for three trainees, I'm running 8-4-4 with a Rainbow Rangers Albert team. There is one mob in the final wave that's immune to KO but Roufas in the DEX slot should one-shot it.
>>
>>660753
Works for me.
Thanks boss
>>
>>660753
Can't wait for that new "Magia Fight" formation to get here for my Albert.
>>
Finally... I HAVE THEM ALL AHAHAAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>660903
Mad lad. Did you go in until you got ALL the characters you didn't have?
>>
>>661103
Nah, just the free roll. Im pretty much on indefinite wait mode until glex EMPs, glex leon, and summer vamp comes back unless roc gets a new version or they decide to make someone like macha time travel the way they did for roufas
>>
One of many Undine bros here; just got back into the game after being forced to temporarily shelve this game after Matriarch's second banner. Seems like we're getting some good stuff; anything else I missed?
>>
Besides Forneus and GLEX Urpina, what are some other good styles for world tower?
>>
>>661527
when will world tower release anyways?
>>
>>661527
translate to english

https://romasagatool.com/blog/archives/6917
>>
>>661698
I guess it's time to start training Undine and Vassault
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtVlC9_L8XM
New Menu character cast lineup:
> Azami
> Gustave
> ???
> Emelia
>>
>>661359
Considering UDx Matriarch wasn't too long ago (was part of the Halloween festival), I think the only thing you missed was the 1.5Y anniversary eve festival which had the Forneus banner (featuring GLEX Mikhail), the double GLEX banner with GLEX Minerva, GLEX Coppelia and Hat Creator and I'm blanking on what the other round was. No must haves iirc, you should be good. You're just in time for 1.5 year anniversary, which should be starting in a week or so. Welcome back bro.
>>661591
December. JP got it as their 2nd anniversary event and we'll be getting their 2nd anniversary stuff for our 1.5 year anniversary, just like we got JP's 1st anniversary for six month anniversary last December.
>>
>>661359
>>661822
Just remembered the third round as it's up now. It's the second SaGa Soul banner with Avi, Kurt and Narcisse. Very skippable banner for veterans.
>>
Gotta say, this thank you festival gacha is quite a deal after all, shame you can't pity for any of the SS and it's just Jo/Noel/Emilia though.
Quite a boon for collectionists or newcomers, and getting another chance for a couple of styles for inheritance isn't bad, as much as most of those styles are completely obsolete, still:
>Award Mikhail
>Award Silver
>Abyss Gate Ellen
>Termite Emps
>School Cordelia
>School Sif
>Prefecture Roc
>GLEX Monika
>Narwhal waifu
>Mesarthim
>Clown dad
>Coppelia
Are all good investments for current or future styles, especially some of those like Abyss Gate Ellen since Stage Ellen will benefit a lot from Wild Flurry.
>>661817
Uh, can't say I recognize that silhouette, if it's not an OC she might be certain number of people, like Tomoe or Maka, but even there the silhouette is different, don't really remember any katana user that looks like that.
>>
>>661855
So far from lurking the JP Discord players, people have thrown out as guesses:
> Final Empress
> Vampire Lady
> Tu Kwai
> ????
>>
File: 1614359887249.jpg (202 KB, 1280x720)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>661898
I doubt it would be Final Empress judging from the voice, Vampire Lady is much more likely but two RS2 reps seems weird.
The only character who kinds of fit the bill would be Maka but her original costume is still different, at this point I'm also thinking about a vampire lady alt since she's been pushed a lot in this game.
>>
>>661953
Well, she looks cute so I'm not complaining.
>>
>>661822
>>661824
Thanks bros glad to be back. Started off good by getting GLEX Urpina in only four 10 rolls, so I'll finally be able to build a decent slash setup. Also, looks like playing casually might come back to bite me with world tower coming up. All of my characters that I use are only between 8000 to 10000 total CP.
>>
>>661817
G U S T A V E ! !
ITS TIME!
>>
>>662003
Very nice get on Urpina there bro. I kinda wanna pull for her but I'm only at 80k and anniversary's next month so I think I'll hold (I got Forneus to cover the counter niche). As for World Tower, you wanna beat stage 150 iirc so you can start there the next time World Tower comes around. It's gonna be tough with your numbers that low but now is prime time to grind because everyone's getting bonuses in seeker's path and main quests. Good luck!
>>
>>661984
I didn't get her summer skin so hopefully she's self contained.
>>
Seeker's Path is so based now. So many rank 99 skills and spells. I'm looking forward to the next time it comes around and every subsequent rerun.
>>
>>663067
now my super god final emperor and all his inheritance is complete
>>
Dammit, why'd my emulator have to lag at that exact second? I had a combo name so long, it extended outside of the entire textbox in both directions.
Imperial Psycho Euthanize Grand Crimson Cockatrice
>>
>>663073
Good job, bro.
>>
Heads up, horse ingots just became available in main quest. I had already cleared out the thank you medal shop so I stopped doing mains, but now there's a reason to go back. Still probably gonna stick to seeker's, that's ending soon and horse ingot shop's here for a week.
>>
File: 1633740429693.png (1.1 MB, 720x1280)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>663252
>His combo names aren't so long they completely break the formatting and go out of the screen in both ways
NGMI
>>
>>663452
>Imperial Imperial Imperial
Nice
>>
File: you wouldnt a lobster.jpg (42 KB, 277x387)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>
File: main banners.png (3.07 MB, 1168x1319)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB PNG
open your anus wide, they are going in raw along with fes and reprint ones
>>
>>663951
My nigga Darque taking back the throne of best DEX piercer
>>
File: IMG_0999.png (77 KB, 300x256)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>664028
>fire cracker has no crit
>bloody harvest is insanely niche, critrate is pretty much 0%
>taking back anything
>>
>>663951
Who's the evolved form of Monika on the far right?
>>
>>664215
https://saga.fandom.com/wiki/Leslie_Bering
>>
>>664264
Thank you
>>
Damn, I kinda wanna play JP but I'm not sure if I gonna like juggling 2 versions of the same game.
>>
>motherfucking x2 stats in 2021
now this is epic
>>
>>664058
>meanwhile Monica gets Noble Cross amplified
its not fair bros
>>
>>664501
As a Monika enjoyer, this pleases me
>>
File: image-353-1024x574.png (970 KB, 1024x574)
970 KB
970 KB PNG
>>663951
They updated the offbanners too.
>>
>>664946
the dream
>>
File: 1637895427084.jpg (31 KB, 638x471)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>664946
>1% chance to get into offbanner pool
>0.06% to get 1 of those
whats the point
>>
File: 799.jpg (44 KB, 393x406)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>664972
Still better then a 200th Gerard cucking you
more comfy for comfy
>>
File: image-307-1024x577.png (851 KB, 1024x577)
851 KB
851 KB PNG
Your opinion on the new main characters?
>>
File: 1630666324032.png (226 KB, 500x500)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>664946
>New Coppelia
>Uncucked Nora
>O-Tama
>Minstrel Song Miriam
>New Emps
>Tsubaki
>Kai
>White Rose
>New Fairy
>Silven
>Uncucked Primiera
>Gen
>Antonius-Niisama
>Uncucked Johann
>Motherfucking Mythe
>>
>>665137
liams design feels so out of place, even worse than bert boy
candy is a hit. he thicc boi
>>
>Spear Final Emperor
wtf?
Will it be a whole new character with default stats or will the new weapon style carry the stats? Also, how inheritance works?
>>
File: FFM4_lCaQAQgVTK.jpg (424 KB, 1080x2160)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
>>665248
they dont give a shit about weapon type anymore
>>
>>664946
Based. Is the UDx Mirsa+Death reprint on global the only banner global's had besides the current bottomless one to have an expanded offbanner list that included every plat style at the time? Not sure if JP ever got something like that.
>>665137
The artstyle for the Re;universe original characters is pretty hit or miss for me. These two are a miss. An example of one I really like is young Zenon.
>>665180
>Uncucked Nora
>Uncucked Primiera
I really like these girls and have all their styles in global but they're terrible compared to my other hammer/axe users. QRD on what uncucked them?
>>665256
This is awesome
>>
>>665336
>Is the UDx Mirsa+Death reprint on global the only banner global's had
JP had it too. UDx reruns are incredibly slow to the point the devs said "fuck it" and threw all of them into a bottomless this anniversary.
>>
Just got Deathbert from premium tickets; how do I set him up?
>>
>>665256
Will this be the fix for Axe bros? Making a new style with a different weapon type?
>>
>>665623
You need both Light of Hope and Rewards of the Trials
Fully awaken both "Victor's Blade" and "Heaven and Earth", set Holy Rift to 15BP, put Albert in a INT spot and equip him with equipament that buffs INT
If you're struggling to insta kill, put either Stage Roc or the farmable SS Volcano style in the party, the other party members should be weak characters so they don't get the kill before Albert
Also make sure if the enemy is vulnerable to insta kill moves
>>
>>657788
The story doesn't have that kawazu flair so I can't get invested
>>
I've never been so happy to see the holy stones mines return. With Seeker's Path gone, there was nothing left for me to farm and we've gotten a shitton of SS gear since the last time that need more stones. Time to go home.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytWz0qVvBZ0
>>
File: roll01.png (2.77 MB, 878x1899)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB PNG
Is this any good for a new player? I did the free mutlidraw then 9k gems again for another draw. I have zero idea what I should be going for.
>>
>>666028
not great but at least you got emelia youll want to get jo too off that banner
>>
>>666028
I think we are getting a brand new banner in like 2 days with even better styles than the one you pulled on. Emelia is great, Aselleus is good, Faerie is ok. That's three damage types covered. Going for Jo would get you a fire/ice caster. For your S styles Final Emp has amazing SS styles so leveling up will pay off in the future, same with Claudia. Princess White Rose has sun damage and healing from another style.
>>
>>666028
Emelia's great. You can use Onsen Ginny to debuff boss' INT to help you with spellcasting bosses until you're strong enough to not need it anymore (Ginny's popular so generally she's a good investment). That's a very solid Asellus, still the main Asellus style I use today. Faerie will serve you for pierce until you can get better.
Like the others said, Jo is the grand prize there and the most important get. I'd pull until you get Jo, you could also get some other nice styles along the way. Make sure to keep checking the summon medal exchange for that banner in the shop and when you hit 15k medals, pity Jo. That should happen after 11 ten rolls and a few singles, but hopefully you get her sooner than that. Good luck!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElWiOi-p4FA
Holy shit this new mode is metal as fuck
>>
File: 08.jpg (71 KB, 750x377)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
This really is a haven of comfy feelings compared to other gachas that constantly push you to play and pull hard every day.

Never felt like a game where I start feeling like a nap while playing for the good reasons instead of being forced to play at night like guild wars.
>>
>>667370
its really a comfy game, im glad you enjoy playing dear SaGaBro
>>
>>667370
>being forced to play at night like guild wars
Used to do that for GBF before it had the english translation then I got burned out. Nowadays I have a appreciation for games like this and Another Eden where I can grind at my leisure.
>>
>>667370
I wonder if the game is still generous with gems in JP. I got 40k gems in last 2 or 3 weeks and I don't even know how I got so many, you can pretty much reach pity every month lmao
>>
File: 1615149770823.jpg (29 KB, 590x462)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>667370
We take it thereasy around here, just like the main games.
>>
>>667066
Man I really wanna get into that. But I also know I won't have the units at any way towards that point.
>>
>>661953
>when you're playing a SaGa game with weapon durability
>>
>>668256
It used to be worse. Imagine permadeath in a gacha game.
>>
File: 1619722690393.jpg (23 KB, 232x197)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>668406
>Imagine Imperial SaGa
>>
>>668406
>the retard who thought this was a good idea went on to develop Brave Exvius and War of the Visions
>>
GLEX Creator?
>>
This game has the strangest relationship with countdowns. Shouldn't we have a "one day to go" quest today to follow the 3 days to go and 2 days to go quests we've gotten daily for the past couple days? Someone doesn't know how to count.
>>668476
What?
>>
>>668485
Creator appears in the december login bonus just like last month Mikhail was the login bonus and a few weeks later his GLEX style was released
I think it was the same thing with Leon
>>
>>668490
Ah, okay. The FFL trilogy is my jam so that would be cool, though it's already a stuffed month for me so that'd be rough.
And I take back what I said about countdowns a bit, the one day left quest is indeed here.
>>
>>668485
Hey, if they do a countdown with jewels that means we will get extra day of jewels.
Couldnt give a shit if that happened
>>
Managed to get Jo in 10 rolls with that banner. Since I got Emelia from that banner earlier should I even bother rolling for more styles? I want to try for new year Narwhal but I don't thinkt hat's going to be easy to get...
>>
>>668883
nah you can wait for a bit to see the upcoming banners
i wouldnt summon again unless you were already very close to pity
>>
>>668945
Might as well hold on and see what happens then, because this banner will be open for all of next month anyways. I guess the next thing is getting proper weapons for jo since I don't have her double-elemental staff.
>>
>>668883
The banner will last for a month or so, wait until we know what they'll pull this month and what you'll end up getting, then consider your options.
>>
>>668883
>I want to try for new year Narwhal but I don't think hat's going to be easy to get...
Do not try for anything specific in that pool that's not on rate up! Narwhal will get a rerun some day probably not too far off; New Year's itself is a good opportunity for that to happen. Congrats on your Jo.
>>668969
>I guess the next thing is getting proper weapons for jo since I don't have her double-elemental staff.
We still don't have her SS fire/ice staff but I think we might get it this month considering we're getting her second SS style and I think that's when that weapon got added in JP. So hang tight, you should be good.
>>
I fear we'll never get another login bonus like December 2020's. I should've taken a screenshot back then, what a beautiful wall of blue.
>>
>>668883 here
I goofed and missed out on most of the eve celebrations when I was playing other games, that's what I get for not paying attention.
I would also feel sad about missing out on that SS death blade but that Scattered formation with that Gryphon Claw has been an absolute boon for grinding some of my units. That platinum medal also got me the high INT Albert needed to help me grind stats effectively (got the other two styles). So now I just need to raise Albert and Jo and I should be good for a long time. Well, that and the other fire and ice mages that have been lagging behind...
Out of curiousity, what are the details of this 1.5 Year Anniversary? Managed to scrounge up 12K gems after the Jo mines. Unless they haven't shown the details yet?
>>
Looking forward to a new event coming tonight, because once I get this last abate all gear stone, I'm officially out of things to do in this game.
>>669578
We don't know exactly what's going to happen for 1.5Y anni, there hasn't been a stream yet (though there will be one this month and it'll feature Ichi-P answering community questions).
Everything points to it being JP's 2nd anniversary celebration with a global twist or two. That means a new Jo banner, new Polka banner, new Liz banner and the third Christmas event (White Rose/Rei/Mesarthim). I would imagine they'll stick a GLEX banner in there like they did last year or tack one onto an existing banner. World Tower's gonna be the main attraction, a huge dungeon with 200+ floors. No one on JP made it to floor 200 the first time it came around, farthest was 197 or 198 I believe, but global has way more firepower than they did at the time so I have no doubt some people will get up there. The goal for veterans is floor 150 'cause it gives you a ticket that lets you skip to 150 the next time it comes around but newbros should just try to get as far as they can for some prizes.
>>
Global eos when...?
>>
File: 1624439184551.gif (206 KB, 220x220)
206 KB
206 KB GIF
>>669686
>>
>>669686
Any minute now
No but seriously I doubt the game will go eos soon since it's so cheap to maintain and also serves as an excellent entry point for the SaGa series
>>
Feels weird having nothing to grind, nothing to do. Maintenance won't even start til 4 in the morning my time, so have a good night lads. I'm excited to see what anniversary stuff will greet us in the morning!
>>
File: 82098013_p3_master1200.jpg (472 KB, 768x768)
472 KB
472 KB JPG
>read new gear system from info guy
so this is a mode where you complete once a month to get weapons that shit on the craftable weapons
i like this mode more then the weapon crafting system because it feels like an actual endgame but isnt as cancer as pvp or guild wars
>>
>>669990
>i like this mode
so you like shit
you cant even finish 1 S tier weapon after 2 lv15 fights of that type. farming other types to upgrade it is 3x slower. you have to switch chars switch gears switch skills switch formations then sit down and play romancing difficulty every fight. fuck off with this cancerous shit, cant believe im saying this but rensei is 100x better
>>
>>670063
>sit down and play
its a nice change of pace instead of having to grind for fuckall with an end in sight instead of being given jackshit for months like a gook gacha
you alright catbro?
>>
>>670075
Don't mind him. He's probably down in the dumps because the Mist Train Girls localization team was shit in their jobs to the point their general died. F.
>>
>>670075
rensei mats are just side loots. you dont have to grind, just play normally and the mats will roll in eventually. this new mode however
>20+? romancing fights you have to clear monthly
>1? ss weapon per month if you can clear everything
making rensei weps are so easy, i just need to wake up when i see at least 2 ss opts on them. this fucking mode however you have to put in real work. sure, some hard fights are fine but not a huge ass load like this. they are still releasing romancing fights for weekly events, its not like that difficulty is gone. what the fuck were they thinking
>>670084
it died? i wish i cared that much about that general. still having a blast playing jp ver like i always do
>>
>>670154
>side loots
>you dont have to grind
So you don't play that much anymore, too.
I play like 9 hours on macro and know other people on Twitter who play more. Rensei is a such a shit system to optimize. You not only have to craft 5 weapons per click and sit through fucking hours going through all those weapons, but you have to deal with the retarded ass system where you throw away 99% of your weapons.
If you complain about having to sit down and do these fights, then you probably put like less then 2 hours per day in the game.
Its just a monthly box check. There's already JP players who are beating up 20 like its easy mode.
The weekly romancing event fights never mattered. 30000 jewels from the first day of anniversary login versus 50 jewels from some shitty Romancing fight nobody gives a fuck about that you beat. You tell me what is more worth it nowadays.
Both systems are shit but I'd take the one that fucks off in a month compared to the one where I had to grind every fucking event the mats were available 24/7, and I still have to fucking grind 5000 bonus mats everyday thanks to them still adding the bonus to events.
>>
>>669990
This new system has made Rensei cancerous because you need to optimize damage and have a shitton of styles that nobody cared about.
Holy shit these developers. How are f2p supposed to even remotely finish this grind?
>>
>>670163
i play 6h daily though
unless you are aiming for 3 series bonuses, making rensei is more bearable. just grind your stats normally then at the end of the day spend like 15mins to clear your rensei mats, way more comfy than this new shit. tapping through fodders is a breeze, now imagine CLICKING like you do, rip wrist lmao
i mentioned romancing events because the option to challenge yourself is always there. why do i need to do more mandatory ones just so i dont get left behind. like i said the numbers are just too much and thats the only issue, the content is okay. world tower and that super hard spiral tower were a thing so have fun clearing them and this new content in the same month, i know i wont have one bit
>>
>>670198
>clicking
Ofc I macro my weapons. Do you think I'm retarded enough when I'm already macroing through the shit Rensei system? It's still a bitch because the macro has to go on and on and on while I can be grinding instead.
It's a bitch when I have to stop and look through every weapon then sell continously for hours on end. Just so I can have triple SS weapons for every single fucking character that doesn't have a shit multiplier like the garbage 27% SS one. And I still get days when I trash every weapon I've made.
Romancing? Challenge? You're kidding me, right? This game has been easy mode since day 1, Cat anon. The only times it was difficult was arbitrary bullshit like Kami not giving a fuck who you were in floor 190 during second anniversary.
But I'd still take a system that doesn't throw me for a loop de loop like a baby version of the Wyvern grind in E7. Content is piss easy nowadays to the point people clear Romancing fights day 1, so what is this lack of time are you really talking about if you're a veteran? Every veteran is bored out of their wits right now if anything.
>>
>>670205
apex weapons like 3 ss rs3 opts etc are jackpots you get along the way, normal people would settle with a realistic one like 1 rs3 1 sex 1 weapontype and then touch rensei again when they get a new char
manual contents dont get me hard but i coom buckets when my chars get higher stats. 6 hours per day are no where near enough for me to reach monthly soft cap for all of my cores/favs so the word bored dont live in my head
>>
sorry but dont know who to reply
but if you dont care about optimal weapons or dont have time cant you just do the lower stages like 16 or 17 and call it a day
surely you can sacrifice time spent for little lower progress right?
>>
>>670227
i havent stooped low enough to use walkthroughs so every single fight from lv15 onward is a real challenge. planning strategies for all weapons take crapload amount of time
and look at this shit, i just opened bow category and this is my auto selected 5 strongest chars, sure is my fault for getting unlucky right? i dont think this dogshit team is able to clear even lv10
>>
>>670227
>cant you just do the lower stages like 16 or 17 and call it a day
You can. And in fact when I first started playing that's exactly what I did. Couldn't do any of the higher difficulties so I choose the lowest one I could auto and just grinded that instead. Reward increases start tapering off pretty early so the only thing you really get out of going for max is the skill cap increases, and the only time skill cap was even remotely something you needed to care about was during FFL with our GLEX fight.

I'll admit that I still do this despite having a rather good box due to nearly monthly spending on at least one of the banners. I also often only go into a login loop for days to a week on end, depending on how fast I grind the event.

It's... Hm. Refreshingly relaxing. Nothing is going to come out (outside of the odd GLEX fight) that requires me to dash myself against the rocks.
>>
Also
>auto-run
Rather nice. I can finally sell this game to other people as a recommendation of a "give it a try"
They chose a kinda scuffed time to do that. In 24 hours I'm going to be playing an mmo for an unhealthy number of hours.
>>
thats a ton of jewels
>>
>tons of jewels
>SS weapon evolution feature
>3 more metal dummies

cool
>>
Got best mum in three pulls, sorry Gwayne but with a possible Kami GLEX you're put on hold.
>>
>>670356
>missed original Creator
>didn't pulled for hat Creator because I didn't had the original one
>now a GLEX Creator
Fuck
Got Jo and Dora in 7 pulls, I was going to stop but decided to try another one and got Gwayne on the next pull
>>
I think these Jo Rolls might be too good to pass up on.

Between the free roll every three pulls and the 30% additional medals you can get a pretty good Heat/Cold caster for cheap.

As long as you're not a lucklet anyway. And having pitied the last three banners I rolled on my luck has been absolute dogshit.
>>
>>670363
I got every creator by accident so if they GLEX a creator I'll be ready by design.
>>
>>670356
>>670363
>>670388
>GLEX Creator
Wait is this real?! I already have the original Creator but missed out on Top Hat, so this is deliciously tempting depending on what will get slapped on him.
>>
>>670412
It's just speculation. Not actually concerte. But given trends i'd say it's more likely than not.
Either way
>30% extra medals on Jo
I've got a real foreboding sense that this may be some kind of super fucked up 4/5 banner month.
>>
Only Gwayne within 5 of 11 pulls I did. MIght as well do the 12th and use the tokens for Jo when I get the gems. Anything I'm missing out on if I don't get Dorra? I hope the new tower is generous with gems.
>>
there is another 1.5k paid gems for one dollar, enjoy the deal!

on this banner i had the shittiest luck i ever had, got dorra after 15 pulls and took another one to get jo. now yi can pity gwaynebut holy fuck the pity medals help a lot!

this event is great there is a lot of things to do, but how do you unlock auto repeat?
>>
I am so happy to eat my words here >>669351
Thank you Ichi-P you glorious bastard, you rused me but good!
Looks like we got auto rematch, that's cool.
Jo banner having discounted medals is fantastic, can anyone help me out with >>658135 and show why Dorra does dramatically more damage than global Genny? I've had my eye on this banner for a while, think I'm gonna roll but wanted to be sure either way. Gonna catch up on the thread and see if there were any global buffs.
And is their a guide to how this SS weapon upgrade stuff works? I hear the resources are pretty limited so I want to make the best possible use of them.
>>
>>670453
It was already unlocked for me and was an option I turned on. Don't know if you can get tickets right now. But if they do start rolling them into events they'll probably quickly become as meaningless as stamina potions due to having so many of them.

I can't remember if there was a guide but that dude that makes all the really good one on reddit has the uber guide which I don't doubt covers literally everything so
>>
>>670363
>didn't pulled for hat Creator because I didn't had the original one
Bro, Hat Creator's all you need. He doesn't need the previous one at all and the third Creator also doesn't need the first one at all. Green Creator was just for FFL nuts like me who wanted to start playing with him right away, I doubt I'll ever use that style again. Congrats on sweeping the Jo banner though, that's some great luck!
>>
Taken from reddit so excuse the formatting, what do you think?

Jo

STR: 47% +5

END: 36% +5

DEX: 45% +5

AGI: 80% 84% +13

INT: 105% +15

WIL: 77% 80% +5

LOV: 42% +5

CHA: 76% +5

Ability 1: Avoid enemy attacks (medium probability) [Turn begins] Medium chance to enter evasive stance, recover own HP (small effect)

Ability 2: Increase all surviving allies' cold and fire attacks (small effect)

Ability 3: Attack damage increase (large effect), ST attack damage increases (medium effect)

Skill 1: 3-4BP E damage AOE heat/cold

Skill 2: 6-8BP A damage ST heat/cold

Skill 3: 10-13BP SSS damage ST heat/cold
Gwayne

STR: 88% 95% +16

END: 70% +5

DEX: 41% +5

AGI: 95% 100% +12

INT: 58% +5

WIL: 67% +5

LOV: 32% +5

CHA: 47% +5

Ability 1: [Round begins] Decreases END and AGI of all enemies (large effect)

Ability 2: [Round begins] Increase attack damage (extra large effect, 1 turn) [Turn begins] Increase attack damage (extra large effect, 1 turn, maximum 3 times)

Ability 3: Fire up V

Skill 1: 4-5BP B damage ST blunt/lightning

Skill 2: 5-7BP A damage ST blunt/slash

Skill 3: 9-12BP B damage AOE blunt/lightning
Dorra

STR: 100% 105% +11

END: 84% +5

DEX: 29% +5

AGI: 85% 90% +17

INT: 49% +5

WIL: 84% +5

LOV: 30% +5

CHA: 40% +5

Ability 1: Increase self AOE and range attack damage (medium large effect)

Ability 2: Increase heat attack damage (medium effect)

Ability 3: Battle tension

Skill 1: 5-7BP C damage AOE heat

Skill 2: 7-10BP A damage ROW heat/lightning, 30% maximum HP deduction

Skill 3: 11-14BP S damage AOE heat/lightning, 60% maximum HP deduction
>>
>>670474
Oh. It's nice to get confirmation. I compared the two in JP but didn't want to jump the gun until I got a second opinion.
Jo's passive one is like Roc's evasive stance now which will probably heal her for 400-600HP. Gwayne got super buffed. Now able to contribute to longer fights and do absolutely stupid amounts of damage in short multi-turn fights.
>>
Okay phew, 1.5Y coins in main story. Was hoping there'd be something to grind. Very exciting to see more metal training dummies, gonna snatch those right up.
>>670453
Thanks for the tip, gonna buy Ichi-P a coffee and get that dollar deal.
>>
Which Noel is better for general use, Stage or this new one from the Start Dash? I'm wondering which has better stats at 50.
>>
>>670482
The difference in power is so negligible you're simply choosing whether you want Lunar Shade for T1 or T2 purposes.
>>
>>670483
Cool, thanks. Already have stage noel at 50, guess I'll stick the new one in the dojo.
>>
Any idea what the new Jo Skin looks like?
>>
File: CfioySa.png (791 KB, 545x970)
791 KB
791 KB PNG
>>670486
They showed it off in the TW stream apparently but I bought it simply because it's GLEX.
I should probably stop doing that so they continue rolling skins into the game for free
>>
>Imperial Waltz Coppelia on tickets
Holy nice, now I have all of her styles
>>
>>670489
I see you too are a fan of the real Final Empress
>>
>boot up bluestacks, update the game from playstore
>go into game, download the new data, get into the game no problem
>read the notices, collect my loot
>tap on Gwayne for his daily present, still no problems just like usual
>tap on Jo, go to collect her present
>the entire emulator freezes in a way I've never seen before; had other freezes but not like this
>game is just a black screen when I try to boot it up again
Anyone else play on bluestacks? I'm on version 5.2, did the update fuck me or something? Of all the days for this game to shit itself, I'm dyin' here. Nearly half an hour and nothing but a black screen. I could put the game on my phone but a) I don't know how to macro on a phone and b) I'd never be able to play my other phone games again because the phone would be busy grinding saga all day.
>>
>>670508
I'm on 4.2 I stopped playing on 5.2 during my short time with nier reincarnation as the thing constantly froze and crashed.
>>
>>670509
Okay, I'll uninstall 5.2 and try giving 4.2 a go, thanks.
>>
tell me about the tower, how far are you guys? some difficult fights you want to give us tips for?
>>
>>670546
I just started but I'll make a post when I finally get filtered
>>
>>670546
I'm at work so I can't play the tower yet. I still have a lot of units to raise too so that's going to affect my progress. I'll have to Abate Stone hunt too.
>>
SS weapon evolve only adds 5 stats? Also which of the million new events drop the evolve things?
>>
>>670562
As far as I can tell. The mail in is all we're getting
>>
The $0.99 jewel pack was restocked if you wanna spend a buck for a multi.
>>
GLEX mikhail has been the MVP of the tower, up to 150 and quadruple pierce attacks are the most reliable damage dealers in each stage.

im impressed by the susefulness of this style i never expected him to perform so well, forneus does a good job on maelstrom counters but the main bulk has been mik
>>
File: 1612142237087.jpg (278 KB, 935x846)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>670546
The three GLEX GOD EMPERORS OF MANKIND mindlessly steamrolled floor 1-100, but I'm on 120 currently and that's obviously not working so well anymore, I'm actually seeing people getting KO'd now.
It's a good thing I went balls deep for Forneus so Floor 180 and 200 won't be a massacre, though I might take a break now and grind Dora to get through some of these floors a bit faster, Roufas, Minerva and GLEX Emps will still carry me for most single boss floors with ease I guess.
>>
File: IwEbM9R.png (651 KB, 545x970)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
>>670630
I don't know what floor I'm on
It's above 130 I think. This is the team.
They got spanked by a frog so I had to swap them once so the dojo team could auto that and I'm back to normal.
>>
File: SLf2VAF.png (745 KB, 545x970)
745 KB
745 KB PNG
>>670636
In hindsight. Upon careful observation. It seems obvious why they got spanked by the frog. I haven't changed the gear on this preset in like half a year
>>
>>670640regardsless of that, is remarkable how well trained are your units.
>>
>>670643
It is? Some guy was telling me party CP should be at 72k by now. Usually I have the game burning my phone to cinders with the zoom at like 3000% so anywhere I press is the retry button
>>
>>670645
Dude just use an auto-clicker
>>
>>670645
It's still impressive numbers regardless. I'll have to try it out later, GLEX Roc and Asellus, my high-end units are blunt attackers, so this is going to be weird for me to say the least. While it's good Gwayne got buffed (I got him), I wonder if I am missing out on getting Dora (unless I miracle roll this last one and get her or Jo and I can token either.)
>>
>>670487
Does this have a unique sprite like the Human F one?
>>
File: kkG4d1L.png (510 KB, 545x970)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>670663
It does
I haven't checked the animations yet. I guess I'll do that right now and see if it's got it's own special ones that like Roc did.
>>
>>670509
Thanks again bro, I got the game working on 4.2 now I can pull for Jo and the dragons! The emulator's raping my memory though; can't even open 4chan at the same time without everything freezing. Such is the toaster life I suppose.

Speaking of pulling, the start dash missions gave a ton of guaranteed plat SS tickets. I'm wondering if it's worth it to save them, are there any good plat styles coming in the future?
>>
File: fig95oa.png (613 KB, 545x968)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
>>670663
>>670665
Follow up. She's got a few unique ones here. Like her spell activation and her skill up win pose. Not as adorable as summer and Halloween but still neat.
>>670667
No problem boss.
I can't think of any plat styles we'd see but plat hell is real so anything you want that goes in there you should be fully prepared to not see for awhile.
>>
>>670630
What's your Mikhail team like? I have him so I was hoping to put him to work
>>
>>670669
Thanks those were both me. Might buy it later this month if I get a gift card for Christmas, Lord knows I use her enough to justify it. And there are a couple plat styles I'd like so I think I will use those tickets...after all the anniversary tickets of course.
>>
>>670677
It's what I do. I can't remember if we're also getting maps this celebration. But, if we are, tickets are going to flow in nonstop which is basically how I stock up crystals for my gold pieces.
>>
>>670673
This was the team I used, sherah tore them apart for obvious reasons
>>
Fug, I thought I was doing well getting Gwayne on the second pull and Jo on the fifth but I had to go all the way to pity to get Dorra. At least this was a discounted pity but now I'm not feeling good about the rest of the month. I have 70k left which I should use on the Christmas banner, but that would mean skipping both the Polka and Liz banners. Those are likely safe skips for most people, but I've collected all their styles so far and those banners are prime targets for buffs. Plus there's guaranteed to be a 5th surprise banner thrown into this month, likely more GLEX. Guess I'll try pulling for one of Polka or Liz and then see what I have left and plan from there.
>>670682
We're getting maps, yeah. Notice says they're coming on the 4th.

Oh my God. No. NO! Check the holy stones shop, it's been restocked with anniversary tickets and pots. I JUST flushed 60k currency down the drain for aurum the other day as I had cleared everything else out. Fuck!
>>
File: UQhsBIL.png (505 KB, 545x968)
505 KB
505 KB PNG
>>670707
FUCK
Whatever
Floor 151 is a good stopping point for now.
If I don't do it now I'm going to forget to do it completely.
>>
>>670562
>>670582
The anniversary exchange has the materials you are looking for
>>
>>670707
lmao I did the same thing
Back to grind more holy stones I guess
>>
>>670708
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhSW9vDTRyY
>>
>>670715
Yeah, it's not actually as bad as I thought 'cause I need to go grind a new full hp stone for Jo's new staff. I really need to learn to not dump excess event currency until the event is over, considering the shop always stays open a bit later than the event's end date.

So how good are these dragons, anyway? And if I want to use them both together, is the new Scattered formation best?
>>
>>670730
Scattered formation that martial arts one isn't it? If you're using more than one martial artist it's just terrific in general. Really let's their damage go through the roof for free
>>
Bros my cp is near 50k but I see yours around 70, 75k and all that using macros and BlueStacks. Is it possible to get those results with an auto clicker or should I just get an emu?
>>
>>670738
I know for a fact you can get to 75 with an autoclicker. 70 is possible without one
>>
Got this and was wondering if I keep going for Jo?
>>
>>670733
Yeah, the one with the three martial arts boosts slots. Two give a large damage boost plus 50% more AGI while the middle gives no AGI but an extreme boost. Not sure which of those gives more damage but I'm thinking dragons in the front and GLEX Red in the middle. Thanks man.
>>670738
You should be able to with an auto clicker. An Albert team in the hardest stage he can handle should get you tons of stats, especially this month when everyone in the game gets triple stats in main story. I use an emu because I want my phone free for other things and I don't want to burn out its battery again
>>
>>670741
Jo's kind of the star of the banner but it depends on the size of your stash as we have 3/4 banners left.
>>
>>670741
Jo is pretty much the only reason why you should pull on this banner, the dragons are just a bonus
>>
>>670709
I bought those things up but the evolve screen is asking for green mod stones. Are these stars for evolving them again?
>>
Just noticed the dragons have 10 LP. Not sure if that'll ever come in handy, but it's a neat touch.
>>
>>670799
Dora currently doesn't need it because she's a kamikaze wiper that isn't meant for long battles, unless a future style makes her a kamikaze nuker that burns through LP like Mystic Asellus, which is very likely if you ask me.
You might make a case for Gwayne but in practice that also doesnt matter much because even with his second style he doesn't have any real option for long battles, in the end it's more of a narrative thing because lorewise Dora and Gwayne are pretty much Dragon Overlords, Dora in particular is kind of a homage to Malystryx.
>>
Just saw Mega Windblast and Cutting Lunge can now be amplified, this wasn't mentioned anywhere in the news as far as I can tell. Is the former worth it for Blue and/or PWR?
>>
>>670816
I'll probably do it for PWR since she has a global version. I don't know if it's worth it for blue but given how it's what you use him for when you bring him out in non fast rotations I guess it's probably alright.

I'd sit on it though.
>>
>>670816
Worth it for Blue if you are planning to get him during Lunar New Years.
>>
>>670826
>>670851
Sounds like I'm sitting on it then until I see if I get Christmas PWR or LNY Blue while going for LNY Fempress. Thanks lads, time to grind and chill. Think I'll take a stab at World Tower tomorrow.
>>670706
Thanks for this, I have all those styles so should be smooth sailing to Sherah.
>>
File: p3u6X3X.png (692 KB, 545x968)
692 KB
692 KB PNG
Goodness gracious.
160 was fucking me up.
I barely made it on my second attempt.
I'm pretty sure Glex Asellus can make it trivial.
>>
File: 1619046175520.webm (807 KB, 466x478)
807 KB
807 KB WEBM
Hope the global version lasts a while because I want some of the JP features.
>>
You can evolve SS weapons 2x. Normal SS > Str > Str+
Took all my mats but Sword of Death went from 27 WP to 45 and STR from ~7 to 12!
STEEL WAVE INCOMING~
>>
File: 1611713655871.jpg (77 KB, 720x702)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>671157
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkVp1_bpJqw
>>
>>671166
I'm still sitting on my mats. I wanna see who the next GLEX ends up being
>>
It's going to be blonde human roc :^)
>>
>>671334
I mean, you're taking the piss but I would be happy about that.
>>
>>671315
dont hoard mats, they give you enough to upgrade 1-2 every event
>>
>>671365
big if. but IF they give us another, it'll be during this event would it not?
>>
>>671367
cant remember much but if they give you new weps, they will come together with mats. when trash tier ones like hammer or axe show up you can just ignore and upgrade previous/more important ones. dont worry they dont let you starve
>>
File: SJXbzGj.png (747 KB, 545x968)
747 KB
747 KB PNG
>>671381
Fair enough. I'll have to pick which character I like the most. Which is going to be a toss between Roc and Fempress.
Leaning towards Fempress.
>>
What comp are people using for pierce and generic magic?
>>
File: tyyjzoK.png (776 KB, 545x968)
776 KB
776 KB PNG
>>671492
I use Forneus, Minerva, Mihkail, Matriarch, and Final Empress for pierce but there's so many good pierce you can do anything there
>>
Please tell me the world tower stops at 200
This is becoming brutal.
>>
How often are we getting auto-rematch tickets? Are they going to be like expedition tickets?
>>
>>671582
it's a new feature globally
So it'd be impossible to tell. They last for an extremely long time which makes me think they probably aren't going to be dished out regularly
>>
I just don't get it. Went to click on an expedition like normal, game freezes and now it won't start after more than a dozen tries and tweaking the various emulator settings. This game worked fine grinding all day every day for the past four months but now it seems horribly broken ever since yesterday. Guess I'll try a fresh install though that terrifies me because every time the transfer message makes it sound like I'm losing everything and I need to wait in suspense until all the data downloads.

Should I use the green SS mats on Jo's new staff? They gave us staff mats on logins it seems like the play.
>>
>>671634
I used mine on fempress' sword
>>
File: 1614158303872.jpg (139 KB, 1284x787)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>671536
>This is becoming brutal.
Rev up that Paean of Victory bruh
>>
>World Tower gives me enough spiral tickets for a pull
>get the only spiral style I was still missing
Basado. This makes up for flushing 1000 plat tickets down the toilet just now.
Gonna sink my teeth into WT today, any tips for 150? I hear that's the big stumbling block for many people.
>>
>>671703
GLEX Asellus, GLEX Emps, GLEX Leon, GLEX Femps, fifth can be whoever you like, ideally another INT debuffer, maybe Halloween Cat since she can bypass Black Ice when things get dicey.
>>
>>671707
Thanks
>GLEX Emps
Every day I regret not getting either of his relevant styles. At least I have Halloween Cat's debuff at 99. Maybe Roufas or Ellen can sub in for him.
>>
>>671713
Roufas is good but Ellen won't be able to bypass Black Ice, the nice thing about GLEX emps is that he completely ignores that since both Sun Flash and more importantly, Double Sun Slash are indirect, he ends up having better sustained DPS than Roufas since he keeps attacking every round while Roufas has to catch breath for three rounds every time he nuts with Gun and Unsheathe
>>
>>671689
But I don't wanna
I don't wanna Paen of Victory
Anyways I'm getting beaten up at 180
>>
I'm getting bodied at 130. Even with the SS charm resist accessory my team keep killing each other.
>>
>>671754
The Noel+Roc Tag team?
Just use a female team bro
>>
>>671794
i bruteforced that mf, no shits given
>>
>>671808
I kneel!
>>671794
I'll try this girl power approach.
>>
Auto'd my way up to and past 100 with that based Mikhail team, thanks again to the anon who posted it. I think I'm gonna take a break here and grind up my dragons in main story before continuing the climb to 150; they have a long way to catch up.
Feelin' pretty comfy lads, hope things are going well for you too.
>>
>just cleared floor 150
>it's an absurdly evasive schirach

man you really feel those misses
>>
Oh god. What's the play for 190
I thought I'd use the typical Asellus and PWR for INT deletion but he's absolutely annihilating me
>>
>>672261
Seems impossible without GLEX Roc and Matriarch, need to limit break Roc's staff as well.... managed to power through but it was annoying
>>
>>672261
The reddit reviewer we talked about that's leaving has a guide that talks about the fight.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1A_Ngi7hXusxvhk72Rp-mf2pJALnSV6t0CFC7mmmBtUQ/edit?usp=sharing
Its just the same Creator fight but with him bulking up.
>>
>>672261
Most people who cleared the fight outside of here used:

> GLEX Final Empress (Safeguard, Heal and Scrum Guard)
> Narwhal's Daughter (Hope to Entrust and buffs)
> Byunei (AGI debuff)
> GLEX Rocbocquet (INT debuff)
> Matriarch (AGI buff)

Others were damage pushers. White Rose probably isnt a good idea because her AGI is trash and she will get hit way too frequently.
>>
>>672303
I'll admit I hadn't actually been using matriarch to this point so I had completely forgot that this was a strategy I could even use lmao
I'll probably go about that and see how things shake
>>
File: 1618855656991.jpg (38 KB, 547x692)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>671903
I'm grinding momma Dora the Destroyer and GLEX Emilia right now.
>mfw GLEX emps somehow still hits harder than Dora with Imperial Blade when he targets weaknesses
Didn't expect it, Dora should have been the queen of AoE damage but Emps might just be the best there is right now in terms of highs, followed by Dora, GLEX Leon and GLEX Emilia/Kami if their coin tosses work.
>>
File: 1628762215497.jpg (16 KB, 419x370)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>expected at least x5 stats for 3rd anni, the rare x8 would be ideal
>nope
>not even x4 or x3
>2 x2 events in a row
>>
>>672603
1.5 Anniv.! Boot Camp is 3x for every character that exists currently. Would have been nice if there was an event run that wasn't world tower or holy stones to grind though.
>>
Am I the only one here who plays this game but never actually played or finished an actual Saga game? I actually tried Saga Frontier playing as Red but I got softlocked in a unwinnable boss fight.
>>
Finally made it to 190.

This Creator fight does seem pretty impossible.
>>
Goal of this tower is to get to at least 150? That way you can always start from there for future towers?
>>
>>672560
Though you make skipping Emperor my continued biggest regret, I'm glad to hear that Dorra's that good. Finally got her out of fast gold sparkles and rays, now she's on normal gold sparkles. It's a Deathbert grind team though so I don't get to see her numbers in action much yet. When Emps returns, I will definitely go for him even though I don't have Termite. Hell, if global ever gets suptix, I'd get one for Termite Emperor if I manage to get the GLEX in the future.
>>672603
Damn, that sucks JPbro.
>>672613
Pretty sure he's talking about JP
>>672621
Not at all. I've talked to people here who've played a lot of the games. I myself have only played the OG SaGa (Final Fantasty Legend) trilogy through to completion but I hope to play more games in the series thanks to this mobile game. So far I've been very lucky and been able to collect all the FFL styles and my main goal is to keep getting them all. The second SaGa festival next year is going to be very brutal on my jewels. If I was smart, I'd skip everything until then 'cause my account has enough to take on pretty much all relevant content. But they give so many jewels out and I've come to like so many more characters, I can't resist pulling.
>>672645
Yup. This tower runs for a week. At the end we should get a special skip ticket based on whether we made it past 50, 100 or 150. Then next week the tower will reset but you can use that ticket to start at (not past, at) floor 150 if you beat it this week. Then it'll reset and we'll get to do it for a third week.
In JP, the World Tower came back months later for Golden Week but I'm unsure if they had to start from floor 1 for that tower or not.
>>
>>672621
Oh wait, sorry, I totally misread and thought you were feeling like the only one here who *has* finished a game. Nah, don't worry about it, you're not alone in not finishing/playing one of the games. One of the main reasons the global version continues to see so much support despite bringing in such poor profits (possibly the widest gap between a japanese and global version of any game on the market) is because it's doing a great job as an entry point for non-japanese people.
>>
>>672621
I'm a series veteran, but there's plenty of people around who didn't play the series at all and started with this game
>>672645
Yeah, that's your priority, not like you can currently make it past 200, even with your best possible teams you'll be cockblocked by a massive stat inflation wall.
Ideally you'd be able to reach/beat Kami on 190, best case scenario you get to floor 200.
>>
Schirach time, now to see if I get filtered
>>
Wew, she almost had me but I got it on the first try. Thanks again to >>671707 for the team idea, used Roufas instead of Femperor and he carried me to victory. Bless the pizza man.
>>
File: 1615010499903.jpg (91 KB, 581x720)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Yeah, guess I'm not getting past the big mean green man, not gonna bother with Matriarch strats either, I just don't have it in me to stress over him when there's also map grind to do, GGs
>>
Looks like two lines of text fit in the combo name textbox, so I guess we won't see overflow outside the box like before. Hope to see someone still manage to do it somehow.
>>673021
It's okay bro, you did good. Just like with Romancing rewards, you're really not missing out on anything.
>>
>>673021
So far I only got to 139, I'm raising a bunch of units thanks to that platinum medal having the other Albert style that has PCII and the higher INT, so I'm on the Albert Train raising my units. Apparently GLEX Urpina is a good replacement for Forneus for 180 so I'll have to raise her since I only got her about 10~ days ago. I missed out on both GLEX Emps, so I need to work on the other units.
Out of curiousity big green man is Creator?
>>
>>672798
Where do you track the sales of global RS vs JP RS?
>>
>>673186
>Out of curiousity big green man is Creator?
Yup. Moveset and everything's just like the SaGa raid, just with higher stats.
>>
>>673254
I think sensortower's the one that most people use, though I personally just keep my ear to the ground in various mobage threads. A lot of people more invested than I am are all too happy to post data from the various sources out there on a regular basis.
>>
Is there anywhere I can get a rundown on the SS weapon evolving system, how to get the mats (and how often they're given out, with what sort of events etc) and how best to use them?
I remember people said being able to upgrade an SS bow in this way is what made UDx Claudia the top single target pierce dps in JP and we'd see a big difference in her damage once it was out. Is there a better SS bow for her coming or should I upgrade one of the two Liz bows? I'm also considering the global exclusive SS rapier for GLEX Mikhail because he has a four hit move, and I assume this will hit even harder than Claudia's three hit move. I'm sitting on all my green evolving stones for now until I can get more info.
>>
I still think it isn't wise to pull for a style just to easily clear a single specific floor of World Tower, but man am I thankful I got Forneus when I was trying to pull GLEX Mikhail. Got use out of him on almost every floor too so yeah, he was worth the investment in this case.
After four or five retries I got godly RNG and countered all of them except I think Roc who only uses spells. If she had used a physical attack, this would've been one round instead of two.
>>
If I were to start the game now, what should I reroll for?
>>
>>673506
Dorra and Jo.
If you want to be a completionist in content, you need more characters then just the best rerolls around here.
>>
>>673506
Jo/Dragons banner > Thank you banner > Ultra DX 2/5 of the featured units I don't think are that great.
Also Jo has 2 SS styles available (AoE or ST focused) maybe reroll until you got them both? I don't think it really matters as long as you get a banner style NOT Noel since he has a mission board thing for a comparable style.
>>
I guess I will never need to grind for these again...
>>
>>673666
Wasn't even aware we could finally go over 1k
>>
>RS is getting a manga
Based
>>
Reprint banner has pity for every SS not just the featured ones on JP
>>
>>674101
seems like its up to that chinese new years event
i wanted saga tour characters but cant complain
>>
>>672798
>it's doing a great job as an entry point for non-japanese people.
How would they have any way of tracking this? And would that really be enough to stop Global from being a money sink?
>>
this fat fuck drained me dry
>>
Up to 190 now, should I use Rapid Stream+Matriarch for agi memes on Creator or Tiger's Den to weather his attacks and try to nuke with damage dealers that hit his weaknesses?
>>673993
For real? Awesome, which game are they adapting?
>>674101
Very nice, looking forward to that
>>674616
Cute. What's he do?
>>
>>674657
very tanky debuffer, seasonal attacker
>>
File: 1608237620933.png (2.36 MB, 1461x688)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB PNG
havent played this game in forever. is this team still fine? did a few rolls and got some new units but i have no idea what is good.
>>
>>674657
>Awesome, which game are they adapting?
This one
>>
>>674687
aint great
summon on emilia and jo banner for more styles
you can also consider purchasing the other albert for insta killing eventually
>>
>>674692
Gay clown dad gaiden when??
>>
>>674692
oh shit
nice
>>
File: is this good.png (1002 KB, 529x778)
1002 KB
1002 KB PNG
>>673531
>>673535
Thanks guys, I remembered I actually linked my account when I first tried the game months ago so I was able to recover it and roll Jo and both of the dragons with what I had, I already had the other Jo from the initial release too. This is most of the SS I have, is it fine to just pick up where I left off or did everything I had(mostly the ones in the first 2 rows) get powercrept to shit?
>>
>>674713
damn, i just did like 8 rolls on that banner and didnt get either. would you recommend just rerolling because my units are outdated?
>>
File: FFP9tuXagAAseoo[1].jpg (445 KB, 991x1547)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
I guess that Part 2 is going to be more focused on the sci-fi half of the series than Part 1 was?
>>
>>674804
im not sure what the gem income is you missed out on
>>
>>674799
Bro! Roufas and Matriarch are SSS+ tier, Mech is SSS, Annie, Undine and Lyza are SS. All of those are great! Ren is a good cover tank but tanking is not great and I feel counter tanks are better. I don't know if that Silver has the Fast attack or not but she is a solid unit. I would NOT throw this away for Jo.
>>
>>674839
Alright, thanks anon. In that case, can anyone explain how I should go about upgrading my characters? Specficialy equipment, I never really understood how I'm supposed to get good gear, or even the stats on it
>>
>>674841
>can anyone explain how I should go about upgrading my characters?
Most important thing is stats. Everyone has triple stat gains in main quests right now and treasure maps are dropping in main quest (plus 1.5Y anniversary coins, check the exchange in Ginny's shop to cash 'em in) so find the furthest stage in the story you can quickly auto grind where your chars have gold sparkles around them on the prep screen and grind, grind, grind.
As for gear, the best stuff comes from events so it's just a matter of playing long enough to get enough SS gear for all your squads' needs. In the meantime, you want S gear that drops from Very Hard main story stages. You'll want stat+ if they use physical attacks (like STR+ for swords, AGI+ for fists, DEX+ for guns etc) or element+ for spellcasters (fire+ for fire mages, etc).
>>
>>674841
Forge > level up. Once at max level, evolve them. You can repeat this process until the weapon is maxed. Evolve materials are from the different ruins, blunt, slash etc.
SS weapons come from events and are just got the ability to be enhanced. Its the same process as other weapons but once its at max lvl/evolution you can use mats to add a predetermined "type" to it (str, dex, int). Those mats come from events and it can be enhanced an additional time to str+ etc.
If you are farming S weapons just pick the most recent story chapter. Weapons come in normal and typed versions.
Armor comes from events, exchanges and the mine cave quest that takes maps.
Accessories come from some of the permanent tower events I think. Higher the stage the better the drop rate.
>>
>>672303
Just tried this team and things went pretty well...until he used an instant party wipe on I think round 10. Didn't expect it to be THAT similar to the raid. I had got him down to about a third of his health and things were going well, so I think I would've won if it wasn't a dps race. As it is, I don't think I can do enough damage in time to kill this smug motherfucker.
>>
>>674841
One thing nobody has brought up is that getting enough gold pieces to get from level 46 to 50 is more then getting from level 30 to 46.
Try to get your main party to level 46.
The only other major thing is: Do note that grinding teams and boss fighting teams are entirely different paradigms. There are some hybrids but both of these roles tend to be separated so you should at least focus on the grinding teams first if you don't have much time to grind stats.
>>674855
Yeah, it's a rough fight. It still filtered like 99% of the JP player the first time they did world tower 2020. And it still filtered like 50% of the playerbase the second time in Golden Week 2021.
I would say maybe replace Narwhal or Byunei with a nuker if your DPS seems weak.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NNmjLrV5FU
>>
>>673482
Forneus doubles as a FUCK YOU I WIN style for a lot of floors in the tower past 160, especially in GL
>>674820
Yeah, Liam being a gun user especially hints towards the sci-fi sides of things.
>>
I'm stuck on FL160. Orlouge is too strong.
>>
>>674858
I swapped Bune out for Roufas for a bigger nuke but no dice. This is as far as I'll go for now, just gonna grind maps and wait for tower to reset.
>>675053
Post team. I used a standard Matriarch AGI cheese team (Matriarch, Bune, PWR, Narwhal and GLEX Emelia) and got it done fairly easy on the first try. If you have access to something like that and still can't win, go grind more stats in main quests.
>>
>>674871
Fantastic stuff, thanks for sharing
>>
>>675077
Asellus int debuff style, Both Final Emps, Hat Creator and Matriarch. Closest I've gotten was both to ~10%. I can try to swap out God for Narwhal's Daughter.
>>
>>675077
>>675100
Took a few tries and had the most perfect run. Asellus int debuff went to the correct person and lion triggered her counter 2x. Then both emps multi hit skills brought down Orlouge to critical levels. I didn’t do much evading but Narwhal heals when killed and that really saved me.
Thanks bro.
Hopefully I can get this to happen again after tower resets.
>>
>>674871
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcsuGQaJ53k
>>
I feel like I missed a lot subtext here but why did dahao do it and why did she become a clown?
>>
>>674871
I really wouldn't mind a new mainline with that kind of sprite art and animations, as long as Kobayashi's doing the character design though.
>>
I can see why everyone said GLEX Urpina is broken, because that Dual Torrent counter is stupid powerful. She hasn't maxed out her stats or maxed out her skill ranks and she still got me to 165 without issue. Since we still have more than 1 day left I'm going to grind her stats up along with some other units that needed it. Managed to max out Torrent's skill rank with macros this morning. I don't feel so bad about losing out on Forneus at least!
Any news coming up this week in regards to banners or events? I would like to get more blue books.
>>
>>675114
You're welcome bro, well done! 170 is similar but you'll want to focus on AGI debuffs and drop those INT ones. Full Matriarch team makes it easy peasy, I think it's actually a bit easier than 160.
>>675380
Sweet! I don't know if Part 2 is completely over on global yet so I won't watch this until the next story section releases. Last chapter really did feel like a season finale.
>>675452
Talking about the latest story chapter on global? Her reasons haven't been revealed yet and the clown is a demon she's given herself over to, presumably for power but we don't know what she wants to do with it just yet.
>>
>>675627
I feel you on those blue books; I'm at around 50 after awakening all the skills on the styles I use but I still have around 100 for the other two types of books.
No news yet but tomorrow night at 9pm EST there should be a global stream going over all the stuff that's coming up and Ichi-P'll be there answering questions from the global community.
>>
>1 month long vacations starting from tomorrow
>conquest event about to start soon
I have no excuse to not get a dozen of characters at stat cap by the next year
>>
>>675982
Welcome back to grind hell, comrade!
>>
>>675982
I'm still hesitant on going that hard in the paint this time. I at least want to be around for the final boss since that usually ends up slowing progress for awhile
>>
Floor 180 Conquered! Used a team of Urpina, GLEX Asellus, Matriarch, GLEX Roc, and Gwayne to do it. Took several retries for the RNG to fall in my favor but it worked out good! I think I will ignore the floors after this, right now I got characters to raise, and getting 5400 gems every other week from this tower is good enough. I'll try big green man on week 2.
When I think about it, I think i can use almost anyone in the team so long as a counter stance attacker was at the head.
>>
What SS weapons did you max?
I did Sword of Death, Photon Shooter, and 1/2 of Gryphon claw. I realized after I did first evolution I didn't have Blunt SS evolve stars. I thought that shop had stars of every type when I bought them all.
>>
>>677089
i had no idea there was an update i mindlessly maxed jos weapon but i dont mind really i have gen so shell hit hard
>>
File: silver.png (38 KB, 129x129)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>
>>677395
I can't sneed...with or without chuck
>>
Livestream starting
https://www.twitch.tv/squareenix
>>
>>677089
I'm still not sure which to do. Jo's staff maybe? Death's Greatsword, Beam Rifle and Cat Claw see a lot of use on my teams too.
>>
Not much stream news to talk about other than the Polka/Liz anniversary banners being discounted like Jo's is, which is nice. Sounds like they're finally working on localizing the stage plays. Ichi-P always seems like such a nice guy.
>>
Oh yeah, new GLEX permanent content, battle vs the new eight stars.
>>
https://info.rs.aktsk.jp/info/detail/130449?return_to=/info
New banners, according to JP discord:
>First banner is Rocbocquet, RS2 City Thief, RS2 Female ImpGuard and RS2 Female Court Mage
>Second banner is SF1 Hawk, SF2 Kelvin, Flame Tyrant and Nusakan
the rerun is mystic asellus so its already worth it
>>
>>677622
>rocboquet
alright im installing JP, since its the third anni right now(?) is it possible to get all of her older styles?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.