[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 37 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: LoVA56.jpg (88 KB, 593x468)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>SaGa Frontier 2 Remastered where
What's your anniversary pulling plans, bros?
>>
>>654017
>Japan news
https://info.rs.aktsk.jp/info/

>Japan twitter
https://twitter.com/romasaga_rs

>Japan database
https://nao-romasaga.github.io/

>Japan third year anniversary stream link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WJmAfsX4Q0

>Global Twitter
https://twitter.com/reuniverse_en

>Global database
https://www.rsrsdb.com/

>Spreadsheet from last thread
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AUquzPB0vDKYxOHC1uU4G7CNrNSNwLr89MOTWjQBNu0/edit?usp=sharing
>>
Have been playing since the Saga Frontier Remastered event (mostly just doing daily stuff) and I think I finally reached the "end game" content, now it's time to start running the game 24/7 to get stats
>>
Based Gustave OP!
>>654067
You have reached veteran status. Don't burn out grinding stats.
>>
File: 1569800749833.png (229 KB, 292x355)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>Slowly crawling back to 45k
>Have to save for Moon Festival Fempress
>Have to save for Christmas Rei and possibly Mesarthim
>Have to save for Omega Body T260G
>Have to save for Zozma
>Have to save for Virgil
I swear to god if they pull another GLEX soon
>>
>>654219
Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll pack the mystics banner with a glex blue/rouge combo.
Finally burned through all my plat tickets and pulled for glex Coppelia. 465 rolls, only 2 SS styles. Spiral Tatyana, and Coppelia(pity). I sure hope December is better than November for pulls, cause goddamn.
>>
>>654219
I'm already out of gems because I had to pity both GLEX banners. Was worth it for FEmpress and Mikhail.
>>
File: MN951854.png (420 KB, 960x789)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
>7 days until the japanese stream
>7 days of temptations to join the circus
hold me bros
>>
>>654272
A new Rouge would destroy my wallet. Best half btw.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (52 KB, 300x300)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>654318
We only have two clowns so you can't make a full party yet, don't fall for it.
>>
>>654332
I will hold, brother.
For I must.
>>
File: a witch.jpg (213 KB, 748x1329)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
getting some good skill training outta this one since i just got fuse and cops
>>
File: LOUD SWEATING.png (472 KB, 857x472)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>654017
Very nice Gustave OP.
Training event on global is making me realize my pierce game is still weak. I thought I had finally got it up to snuff but really it's just single target pierce I'm good on. Aoe is still trash, pierce weak is the only stage I'm having trouble with.
>>654219
>71k gems, only enough for one pity and I am due for a pity
>next banner is 99% likely to be Jo and the dragons
>will likely have to skip both anniversary banners unless major buffs, can't see how the new Polka/Liz are worth it even though they're two of my best mages
>Christmas banner features three girls I like
>2 new years banners (Mirsa, then Blob+Shera)
>Lunar New Year's Fempress/Blue
And that's just the onslaught on the immediate horizon. When the next SaGa/FFL festival hits, I am truly fucked. 9 SS styles for me to chase. Followed immediately by a quadruple UDx banner made entirely out of my favourite FFL chars, so really it's 13 styles. But wait, that's followed by Halloween Silver and a new Ellen, and Silver and Ellen are in my top three favourite non-FFL characters. So I have a gauntlet of 15 SS styles waiting for me next summer/fall. I think I could do it if I skipped everything for the next year, but that's impossible with how much bait global is going to dangle to fill the void between Lunar New Year and August 2022.
>>
>biggest complaint people had about Souji was not having a boss nuke
>tsubame gaeshi gets an amplification
this has been the biggest jump from joke tier to absolute god in this game
>>
File: Romancing_Saga_019.jpg (1.68 MB, 2000x2990)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
>>655679
Yeah, Jewbay Enjoyers are eating good now.
Now unfuck Sekishusai and I'll overlook the terrible treatment that most RS2 generics are getting
>>
https://info.rs.aktsk.jp/info/detail/140647?return_to=/info
Seems like we're getting differing weapon styles for characters now.
>>
File: 1628781228968.jpg (19 KB, 500x386)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>655746
RIP Imperial SaGa lmao
>>
>>655679
Amazing. I've always wanted to use Souji but he's a 1 LP A rank meme style in global so far. I've heard he gets a good style later on, I think he's the third SaGa Soul banner?
>>
What is the stat cap on 1.5 training event?
>>
Is tower not out on JP rn?
>>
>>654017
I want everything on all 3/4 banners.
I've got 135k gems and effectively 200 USD in playpoints.
Probably still not safe
>>
>>655873
https://info.rs.aktsk.jp/info/detail/140636?return_to=/info
not coming until december 3rd
>>
>>655679
>new skill rank 22 non crit hit 20% less than new halloween silvers 3rd
a toast
>>
>>655746
Oh that's real sick. It means characters aren't really constrained by type anymore so they can get extra spicy
>>
File: 1626757138065.jpg (55 KB, 400x400)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>655975
That's the good news, yeah.
The bad news is that's also more grind and more pulls, and the possible extra bad news is that we still have to see how they choose to implement this, pray to god it won't be like Imperial SaGa where separate weapon styles for the same character means they're separate characters and you have to grind them all over again from base stat levels.
>>
>>655976
Yeah if you have to start the grind from 0 that wouldn't be too hot. But I don't think it'd interrupt pull economy too much since these separate weapons styles would just be new styles in general.

It still does well so going full milk mode doesn't seem like a worry.
>>
>>655848
I don't know the hard stat cap, but the notice says 1450 hp. I've gotten around 20 hp higher than what the game says for previous events before I stop gaining stats, so it's likely closer to 1470. The new Seeker's Path that just dropped says 1450 as well.
>>
Oh it's seeker's path again. How much time do we have until the world tower? I need to figure out if it's worth 1 turning this shit or two turning it
>>
>>656054
Seems like they're stalling for it, should be out next month at this point but who knows, GL management is honestly puzzling.
>>
>can finally max Ace in the Glass with ease
Nice. Now that seeker's path is making it easier than ever to max skill/spell ranks, are there any skills/spells that AREN'T damage dealing or debuffs that should be maxed? For example, is there any point in raising the skill level of Matriarch's buff or PWR's heal?
>>
>>656091
Gonna max out whatever that move Cat has
>>
Is it safe to play this game or is there any chance of global going eos soon just like that Dragon Quest game?
>>
>>656470
it's been one and a half years and it doesn't look like it's going down anytime soon.
If anything they're pumping more and more global exclusive stuff lately.
>>
Thanks bros for mention Seeker. I had no idea you started with 20 BP now. I always skipped and kept grinding the other events.
Time to level Wheel Swings, Lunar blades, Lyza's auto unfriendly SSSS move.
>>
>>656335
Already did, that was rough.
>>
Oh hell. The good Urpina is coming back. And I'd really like to have her. But not with next month looming over our heads. Maybe if they give it a discount too like the Jo they're bringing back I'd be willing to toss a few her way.

>>656470
Quest of the stars was cursed from the start. This one is doing well enough that they're still making new content. And I heard somewhere that it's not hard to keep going for global given how stupidly well JP swings upwards on it's good banners.
>>
>Jo/GLEX Emilia/Stage Noel reprint, every third pull is free and first pull is free
Neato. I already have all three of those but this is a good little banner for newbros. Will do the free first roll because why not.
>Plus! Romancing Festival Exclusive styles which appeared before 4/26/2021 will be back!
Wait, what? Is this banner going to have almost every limited style except for UDx styles in the pool? That's wild, hopefully I get someone I missed on my free pull.
>UDx reprint banner featuring Orlouge, URPINA, Genryuu, Madeline and Silver Emperor
>mfw remember that Genryuu got GLEX buffs to have a fast S power s3
Fuck, what do I do with this obvious bait bros? I skipped all of their original runs. People still praise Urpina (basically a GLEX) to this day. Possibly the only style I regret not pulling for as I once got in a tricky spot with the eight heroes without her (still won that fight on release though). Silver Emperor is trash, adding risk to the pool. Orlouge is one of only two styles I'm missing from nao's 15 recommended styles for World Tower but idk how he holds up these days; global is going to have a much easier time than JP with World Tower. Madeline is another one that's basically a GLEX; she's a DEX jammer iirc, possibly our first and I don't have a DEX jammer. I hear that's a role everyone should have at least one of in their box. As for Genny, I like him and I like dragons. Isn't his s3 basically Dorra's but fast thanks to its buffs? I've been saving for the Jo 2.0+two dragons banner hoping to get Dorra and maybe Gawain too, how does Genny compare?
They're tempting me, but I'll try to hold on unless you guys come up with a good reason or two to pull.
>>
>>657080
Urpina might be worth pursuing but that reprint is kinda bad since she's the only one worth a damn in there.
>what do I do with this obvious bait bros?
Up to you, unless you have favorites I don't think it's worth it, but hey first time's free so at least that once it doesn't hurt I guess.
>Isn't his s3 basically Dorra's
Not really, Dora hits much harder and she covers heat+lightning instead of heat+frost, and it's Gwayne, not Gawain, not sure where you picked that up
>>
File: 57480044_p0.png (1.31 MB, 700x991)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>657092
Good point about the UDx reprint, 1 out of 5 are too bad a set of odds for my taste and while I like Urpina, she's not a tip-top fave.
Much harder? Alright, I'll hold then, thanks bro. Must've seen someone using that spelling, checked in game just now and you are correct.
>>
>>657080
This Urpina reprit is tempting but I need to keep saving, plus I got Forneus which already fit her niche I guess
>>
File: 1586930784787.jpg (63 KB, 680x680)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>657108
Whoops, couldn't tell who that was from the thumb. Here's a Pina
>>
>>657080
>mfw remember that Genryuu got GLEX buffs to have a fast S power s3
I mean it's essentially fast given it's a MA but it's not actually fast.
Anyhow Urpina is real good
Forneus is pretty good but Urpina is just really really good.
She no sells attacks. There's very freaking few scenarios where Forneus is good where Urpina won't be better.
>>
>>657112
Huh, could've sworn it was fast. Looks like it's not, another reason I can skip.
>>
The last time I rolled on a UDx reprint, I had to spend 45k jewels to pity Mirsa (got five Deaths along the way). The next month GLEX Leon came out who did the same things but more and better in almost every way. How much you guys wanna bet next month we'll get a GLEX countertank or one of the characters on the anniversary banners will get retooled to be Urpina 2.0?
>>
File: 1617966972395.jpg (66 KB, 635x900)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>657112
Actually that's not exactly true since Forneus got buffs in GL too, were he the same as JP I wouldn't argue about it but his changes in GL are sizeable.
Pina's counter is an A power Pierce+Slash AoE, Forneus is a S power cold AoE, in terms of counter targets they're in different fields altogether but given neutral resistances Forneus' Maelstrom hits harder by default.
Passive wise, Forneus also gets the better setup for actual countering since in GL not only he gets HP regen on hit, but better defense % bonuses and a STR buff for every attack, in terms of raw firepower Urpina can't compete.
The caveat here is that Urpina can evade, which means she can avoid getting one shot during tough boss fights unlike Forneus, but Urpina's counter isn't really made for bossing anyway so the utility is dubious, morever her defense cycling doesn't exist, whereas Forneus CAN cycle his counter.

Generally speaking, Urpina's advantage over Forneus is hitting two different physical weaknesses and avoiding SOME one hit kills (remember evade is only a thing for DIRECT attacks), but outside of certain scenarios, Forneus is the better AoE counter style for most content where you'd use such a strategy.
>>
>>657118
>reached pity to get Stage Rocbouquet
>less than a month later they release GLEX Rocbouquet which outshines the previous style in every single way
>>
>>657119
On further thought you're mostly right.
Raw damage Forneus is indeed just flat out better (provided they don't resist cold) but the thing I'm mostly concerned about is survivability and looping.
Now survivability is a bit of a misnomer I'll also admit. We've got access to Glex Fempress after all. Fights don't take place in vaccum. If we got more hard multifights in the future, and we will, an entire round of complete invulnerability is pretty fucking good.
If you need it for multiple waves/turns and 8 0 8 ain't cutting it, we also have access to Byuneis Dancing Leaf given it doesn't take 1 LP anymore and is a massive chunky 50% Def

It's mostly dependent on the content and your box I guess. Status ailments aren't exactly a problem for anybody given that PWR will in a protracted fight make everybody nigh immune to the things eventually.

I guess I'll wait for whatever next rerun comes if it's not also a discounted banner.
>>
>>657123
I can't even remember why I pulled for stage Roc. Just to put Umbra Levin on Squid Roc wasn't it?
>>
>>657131
Roc = pull. You did the right thing.
>>
Is tornado blade worth leveling on any unit? I noticed you can amplify it in the future but I dont think any Madeleine/Vamp gets power charge.
>>
>>657144
If it gets amped you can level it then. Hell if you've got time to level it you might as well.
>>
>>657144
>>657145
Are you talking about that insanely high BP cost AoE?
It gets amplified to SS when Ildun releases.
>>
Never payed much attention to the story but it's weird how the characters are trapped in that world for more than a decade but still act like it's been just a few weeks
Shouldn't they be desperate at this point?
>>
>>657788
After act 1 it's not like they can do much
>Polka & Liz are on the run acting as decoy for Jo
>Jo has to grow up because she's the child of destiny and the pivot of the entire plot together with Bert
>Messina empire, AKA Ludwig and Maximus are busy tracking everyone down
>Igohmal and Kahrman were also forced to wait for Bert to grow up
>Summoned warriors give zero shit because they're effectively unaging snapshots of the original entities from their own world
Everyone was just waiting for the right moment until now, they've been playing whack-a-mole for a good decade or so because only the children of destiny make an actual difference, that's the general lore from RS3, even there you have to wait until the children of destiny show up to do anything at all, that's how that world works and since this game is a pseudo-sequel it works the same, more or less.
>>
>>657287
Yup that's it. He looks pretty good. Any idea when that banner will get here?
>>
>>657788
They're a snapshot of their own timeline, a less than a second sliver of their own life removed and transported somewhere else. They still exist in their original timeline both a second before they stepped through the doors and a second after, they've already accomplished everything they were going to do in their home game. This is why nigh infinite copies of the same person could be summoned into Re;universe's world without affecting the story of the other worlds/games.
>>
>>657092
>Dora hits much harder
You sound like you know more than me so you're probably right, but can you break down numerically how Dorra hits not just harder, but "much" harder? I'm comparing the styles and I don't know the numerical values for damage passives so here's what I got
>Genryu
>90% STR, 97% AGI
>s3 is S rank power, costs 1 more bp than Dorra's so that might mean a slightly higher amount of damage
>passives all increase damage, bonuses are two very large and two small
>Dorra
>100% STR, 85%
>s3 is also S rank power
>passives all increase damage, bonuses are two large and one medium
This is of course excluding any buffs Dorra might get (I expect her woefully low AGI to get increased to met global standards for martial artists) and I'm only really looking at their third skills. Looking at their kits as a layman, it looks like Genryu has an edge on Dorra in the damage department instead of her having dramatically more than he, so I'm going to need some expert help to see where her truckloads of extra damage comes from.
>>
Hat God S1 and S2 have the same cost. Does the game use whichever does the most damage ?
>>
>>658142
the one that's lower on the list if they have the same bp
>>
>>657991
Should be around the SaGa Frontier 1 commemoration banner after 2.5Y Anniversary. It should have Virgil and Lady Asellus also
>>
File: happening.png (18 KB, 1602x300)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Emelia dancer skin (the other option form the poll) incoming!!!
>>
>>658222
That, and if you want to use the first skill, set first skill to 6BP and second skill to 5BP because the AI will always prioritize higher BP costs.
>>
>>659889
Oh fuck, my jewels. I have every Emelia style, I must pull for my girl.
>>
Oh wait, skin. Phew, jewels are safe. That's actually a brilliant use of the design that didn't win.
>>
>30% more summon medals per pull on the UDx reprint
Discounted reruns are back, repeat, discounted reruns are back! This is not a drill! Plus no off banners. Somebody do the math, how many pulls is it to pity on this?
>>
>S Final Emperor on the free multi
Nice! This is much better than getting a SS since I have all 3 styles
Also got S Julian
>>
1500 paid gems for one dollar is a steal. Check the store!
>>
File: gottem.jpg (179 KB, 757x1346)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>660411
god tier free pool
>>
>1st anniversary Polka and GLEX Katarina dupes
I will fucking take that S Nora though! It's my favourite art of hers and the only one of her styles I'm missing. I hope she gets a better style one day.
>>
>>660423
Hot damn, now that's how you make money. Even a total poorfag like me can spare a buck. Thanks for the heads up, I normally never look at the gem deals.
>>
At long last, the most gorgeous style in the game is mine. 7 more souls left to rescue from plat hell. Love how this game shotguns 300+ summon tickets whenever a small bit of main story drops.
I ended up not using my unit of choice ticket on her after all; once I saw we had multiple months to choose, I sat on it. Now the choice is between Gray 4.0 and plat Mirsa.
And I got Valdor as I typed this post up, so that makes 6 left in hell.
>>
>>660423
Both packs are actually aggressively good deals. We haven't seen those and pull discounts/30+ for a long ass time.
Therefore I shall clean out the shop and pray to god that with the encouragement they keep doing these again
>>
>>660478
I think Summer Empress is the best looking style in the game
>>
>>660516
See I thought that and the GLEX Empress came back and I really really like how that style looks
>>
I think 9-1-3 is the next stage for Albert. Time to put Al back in.
>>
>>660423
This is how you do a black friday deal.
>>
its amazing the amount of styles on the jo banner, its incredible
>>
>>660542
Aw shite, I thought this was chapter 9, not the true second half of 8. Disregard, I did not expect this to be the first ever chapter to break format. 9-1-3 still should be a good stage for him, whenever we get it.
>>660566
Yeah, I actually forgot I saw JP talking about this last year. I think Jo was the only style they could pity though, as they don't have Em and the Stage event hadn't happened for them yet. It's got all the limited non-UDx styles, but try not to spend too much on it as the odds of getting anything in particular are incredibly low. Basically bait unless you're missing Jo, but the free pull is pretty nice of 'em.
>>
>>660395
>Free + 3 free jewel pulls per iteration = 4 multis total per iteration
>15/4 = 3.75, so we go 4 iterations
>Since free pulls are first, that means that we have 3*3 + 2*3 = 11 jewel multis and 4 free multis
>11*3000 = 33000 jewels
With 10% rates, it isnt a bad banner IF you didn't pull at all for like half of this year or more
>>
If you guys wanna farm thank you medals from main story quickly and catch up on some stats for three trainees, I'm running 8-4-4 with a Rainbow Rangers Albert team. There is one mob in the final wave that's immune to KO but Roufas in the DEX slot should one-shot it.
>>
>>660753
Works for me.
Thanks boss
>>
>>660753
Can't wait for that new "Magia Fight" formation to get here for my Albert.
>>
Finally... I HAVE THEM ALL AHAHAAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>660903
Mad lad. Did you go in until you got ALL the characters you didn't have?
>>
>>661103
Nah, just the free roll. Im pretty much on indefinite wait mode until glex EMPs, glex leon, and summer vamp comes back unless roc gets a new version or they decide to make someone like macha time travel the way they did for roufas
>>
One of many Undine bros here; just got back into the game after being forced to temporarily shelve this game after Matriarch's second banner. Seems like we're getting some good stuff; anything else I missed?
>>
Besides Forneus and GLEX Urpina, what are some other good styles for world tower?
>>
>>661527
when will world tower release anyways?
>>
>>661527
translate to english

https://romasagatool.com/blog/archives/6917
>>
>>661698
I guess it's time to start training Undine and Vassault
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtVlC9_L8XM
New Menu character cast lineup:
> Azami
> Gustave
> ???
> Emelia
>>
>>661359
Considering UDx Matriarch wasn't too long ago (was part of the Halloween festival), I think the only thing you missed was the 1.5Y anniversary eve festival which had the Forneus banner (featuring GLEX Mikhail), the double GLEX banner with GLEX Minerva, GLEX Coppelia and Hat Creator and I'm blanking on what the other round was. No must haves iirc, you should be good. You're just in time for 1.5 year anniversary, which should be starting in a week or so. Welcome back bro.
>>661591
December. JP got it as their 2nd anniversary event and we'll be getting their 2nd anniversary stuff for our 1.5 year anniversary, just like we got JP's 1st anniversary for six month anniversary last December.
>>
>>661359
>>661822
Just remembered the third round as it's up now. It's the second SaGa Soul banner with Avi, Kurt and Narcisse. Very skippable banner for veterans.
>>
Gotta say, this thank you festival gacha is quite a deal after all, shame you can't pity for any of the SS and it's just Jo/Noel/Emilia though.
Quite a boon for collectionists or newcomers, and getting another chance for a couple of styles for inheritance isn't bad, as much as most of those styles are completely obsolete, still:
>Award Mikhail
>Award Silver
>Abyss Gate Ellen
>Termite Emps
>School Cordelia
>School Sif
>Prefecture Roc
>GLEX Monika
>Narwhal waifu
>Mesarthim
>Clown dad
>Coppelia
Are all good investments for current or future styles, especially some of those like Abyss Gate Ellen since Stage Ellen will benefit a lot from Wild Flurry.
>>661817
Uh, can't say I recognize that silhouette, if it's not an OC she might be certain number of people, like Tomoe or Maka, but even there the silhouette is different, don't really remember any katana user that looks like that.
>>
>>661855
So far from lurking the JP Discord players, people have thrown out as guesses:
> Final Empress
> Vampire Lady
> Tu Kwai
> ????
>>
File: 1614359887249.jpg (202 KB, 1280x720)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>661898
I doubt it would be Final Empress judging from the voice, Vampire Lady is much more likely but two RS2 reps seems weird.
The only character who kinds of fit the bill would be Maka but her original costume is still different, at this point I'm also thinking about a vampire lady alt since she's been pushed a lot in this game.
>>
>>661953
Well, she looks cute so I'm not complaining.
>>
>>661822
>>661824
Thanks bros glad to be back. Started off good by getting GLEX Urpina in only four 10 rolls, so I'll finally be able to build a decent slash setup. Also, looks like playing casually might come back to bite me with world tower coming up. All of my characters that I use are only between 8000 to 10000 total CP.
>>
>>661817
G U S T A V E ! !
ITS TIME!
>>
>>662003
Very nice get on Urpina there bro. I kinda wanna pull for her but I'm only at 80k and anniversary's next month so I think I'll hold (I got Forneus to cover the counter niche). As for World Tower, you wanna beat stage 150 iirc so you can start there the next time World Tower comes around. It's gonna be tough with your numbers that low but now is prime time to grind because everyone's getting bonuses in seeker's path and main quests. Good luck!
>>
>>661984
I didn't get her summer skin so hopefully she's self contained.
>>
Seeker's Path is so based now. So many rank 99 skills and spells. I'm looking forward to the next time it comes around and every subsequent rerun.
>>
>>663067
now my super god final emperor and all his inheritance is complete
>>
Dammit, why'd my emulator have to lag at that exact second? I had a combo name so long, it extended outside of the entire textbox in both directions.
Imperial Psycho Euthanize Grand Crimson Cockatrice
>>
>>663073
Good job, bro.
>>
Heads up, horse ingots just became available in main quest. I had already cleared out the thank you medal shop so I stopped doing mains, but now there's a reason to go back. Still probably gonna stick to seeker's, that's ending soon and horse ingot shop's here for a week.
>>
File: 1633740429693.png (1.1 MB, 720x1280)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>663252
>His combo names aren't so long they completely break the formatting and go out of the screen in both ways
NGMI
>>
>>663452
>Imperial Imperial Imperial
Nice
>>
File: you wouldnt a lobster.jpg (42 KB, 277x387)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>
File: main banners.png (3.07 MB, 1168x1319)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB PNG
open your anus wide, they are going in raw along with fes and reprint ones
>>
>>663951
My nigga Darque taking back the throne of best DEX piercer
>>
File: IMG_0999.png (77 KB, 300x256)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>664028
>fire cracker has no crit
>bloody harvest is insanely niche, critrate is pretty much 0%
>taking back anything
>>
>>663951
Who's the evolved form of Monika on the far right?
>>
>>664215
https://saga.fandom.com/wiki/Leslie_Bering
>>
>>664264
Thank you
>>
Damn, I kinda wanna play JP but I'm not sure if I gonna like juggling 2 versions of the same game.
>>
>motherfucking x2 stats in 2021
now this is epic
>>
>>664058
>meanwhile Monica gets Noble Cross amplified
its not fair bros
>>
>>664501
As a Monika enjoyer, this pleases me
>>
File: image-353-1024x574.png (970 KB, 1024x574)
970 KB
970 KB PNG
>>663951
They updated the offbanners too.
>>
>>664946
the dream
>>
File: 1637895427084.jpg (31 KB, 638x471)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>664946
>1% chance to get into offbanner pool
>0.06% to get 1 of those
whats the point
>>
File: 799.jpg (44 KB, 393x406)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>664972
Still better then a 200th Gerard cucking you
more comfy for comfy
>>
File: image-307-1024x577.png (851 KB, 1024x577)
851 KB
851 KB PNG
Your opinion on the new main characters?
>>
File: 1630666324032.png (226 KB, 500x500)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>664946
>New Coppelia
>Uncucked Nora
>O-Tama
>Minstrel Song Miriam
>New Emps
>Tsubaki
>Kai
>White Rose
>New Fairy
>Silven
>Uncucked Primiera
>Gen
>Antonius-Niisama
>Uncucked Johann
>Motherfucking Mythe
>>
>>665137
liams design feels so out of place, even worse than bert boy
candy is a hit. he thicc boi
>>
>Spear Final Emperor
wtf?
Will it be a whole new character with default stats or will the new weapon style carry the stats? Also, how inheritance works?
>>
File: FFM4_lCaQAQgVTK.jpg (424 KB, 1080x2160)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
>>665248
they dont give a shit about weapon type anymore
>>
>>664946
Based. Is the UDx Mirsa+Death reprint on global the only banner global's had besides the current bottomless one to have an expanded offbanner list that included every plat style at the time? Not sure if JP ever got something like that.
>>665137
The artstyle for the Re;universe original characters is pretty hit or miss for me. These two are a miss. An example of one I really like is young Zenon.
>>665180
>Uncucked Nora
>Uncucked Primiera
I really like these girls and have all their styles in global but they're terrible compared to my other hammer/axe users. QRD on what uncucked them?
>>665256
This is awesome
>>
>>665336
>Is the UDx Mirsa+Death reprint on global the only banner global's had
JP had it too. UDx reruns are incredibly slow to the point the devs said "fuck it" and threw all of them into a bottomless this anniversary.
>>
Just got Deathbert from premium tickets; how do I set him up?
>>
>>665256
Will this be the fix for Axe bros? Making a new style with a different weapon type?
>>
>>665623
You need both Light of Hope and Rewards of the Trials
Fully awaken both "Victor's Blade" and "Heaven and Earth", set Holy Rift to 15BP, put Albert in a INT spot and equip him with equipament that buffs INT
If you're struggling to insta kill, put either Stage Roc or the farmable SS Volcano style in the party, the other party members should be weak characters so they don't get the kill before Albert
Also make sure if the enemy is vulnerable to insta kill moves
>>
>>657788
The story doesn't have that kawazu flair so I can't get invested
>>
I've never been so happy to see the holy stones mines return. With Seeker's Path gone, there was nothing left for me to farm and we've gotten a shitton of SS gear since the last time that need more stones. Time to go home.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytWz0qVvBZ0
>>
File: roll01.png (2.77 MB, 878x1899)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB PNG
Is this any good for a new player? I did the free mutlidraw then 9k gems again for another draw. I have zero idea what I should be going for.
>>
>>666028
not great but at least you got emelia youll want to get jo too off that banner
>>
>>666028
I think we are getting a brand new banner in like 2 days with even better styles than the one you pulled on. Emelia is great, Aselleus is good, Faerie is ok. That's three damage types covered. Going for Jo would get you a fire/ice caster. For your S styles Final Emp has amazing SS styles so leveling up will pay off in the future, same with Claudia. Princess White Rose has sun damage and healing from another style.
>>
>>666028
Emelia's great. You can use Onsen Ginny to debuff boss' INT to help you with spellcasting bosses until you're strong enough to not need it anymore (Ginny's popular so generally she's a good investment). That's a very solid Asellus, still the main Asellus style I use today. Faerie will serve you for pierce until you can get better.
Like the others said, Jo is the grand prize there and the most important get. I'd pull until you get Jo, you could also get some other nice styles along the way. Make sure to keep checking the summon medal exchange for that banner in the shop and when you hit 15k medals, pity Jo. That should happen after 11 ten rolls and a few singles, but hopefully you get her sooner than that. Good luck!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElWiOi-p4FA
Holy shit this new mode is metal as fuck
>>
File: 08.jpg (71 KB, 750x377)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
This really is a haven of comfy feelings compared to other gachas that constantly push you to play and pull hard every day.

Never felt like a game where I start feeling like a nap while playing for the good reasons instead of being forced to play at night like guild wars.
>>
>>667370
its really a comfy game, im glad you enjoy playing dear SaGaBro
>>
>>667370
>being forced to play at night like guild wars
Used to do that for GBF before it had the english translation then I got burned out. Nowadays I have a appreciation for games like this and Another Eden where I can grind at my leisure.
>>
>>667370
I wonder if the game is still generous with gems in JP. I got 40k gems in last 2 or 3 weeks and I don't even know how I got so many, you can pretty much reach pity every month lmao
>>
File: 1615149770823.jpg (29 KB, 590x462)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>667370
We take it thereasy around here, just like the main games.
>>
>>667066
Man I really wanna get into that. But I also know I won't have the units at any way towards that point.
>>
>>661953
>when you're playing a SaGa game with weapon durability
>>
>>668256
It used to be worse. Imagine permadeath in a gacha game.
>>
File: 1619722690393.jpg (23 KB, 232x197)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>668406
>Imagine Imperial SaGa
>>
>>668406
>the retard who thought this was a good idea went on to develop Brave Exvius and War of the Visions
>>
GLEX Creator?
>>
This game has the strangest relationship with countdowns. Shouldn't we have a "one day to go" quest today to follow the 3 days to go and 2 days to go quests we've gotten daily for the past couple days? Someone doesn't know how to count.
>>668476
What?
>>
>>668485
Creator appears in the december login bonus just like last month Mikhail was the login bonus and a few weeks later his GLEX style was released
I think it was the same thing with Leon
>>
>>668490
Ah, okay. The FFL trilogy is my jam so that would be cool, though it's already a stuffed month for me so that'd be rough.
And I take back what I said about countdowns a bit, the one day left quest is indeed here.
>>
>>668485
Hey, if they do a countdown with jewels that means we will get extra day of jewels.
Couldnt give a shit if that happened
>>
Managed to get Jo in 10 rolls with that banner. Since I got Emelia from that banner earlier should I even bother rolling for more styles? I want to try for new year Narwhal but I don't thinkt hat's going to be easy to get...
>>
>>668883
nah you can wait for a bit to see the upcoming banners
i wouldnt summon again unless you were already very close to pity
>>
>>668945
Might as well hold on and see what happens then, because this banner will be open for all of next month anyways. I guess the next thing is getting proper weapons for jo since I don't have her double-elemental staff.
>>
>>668883
The banner will last for a month or so, wait until we know what they'll pull this month and what you'll end up getting, then consider your options.
>>
>>668883
>I want to try for new year Narwhal but I don't think hat's going to be easy to get...
Do not try for anything specific in that pool that's not on rate up! Narwhal will get a rerun some day probably not too far off; New Year's itself is a good opportunity for that to happen. Congrats on your Jo.
>>668969
>I guess the next thing is getting proper weapons for jo since I don't have her double-elemental staff.
We still don't have her SS fire/ice staff but I think we might get it this month considering we're getting her second SS style and I think that's when that weapon got added in JP. So hang tight, you should be good.
>>
I fear we'll never get another login bonus like December 2020's. I should've taken a screenshot back then, what a beautiful wall of blue.
>>
>>668883 here
I goofed and missed out on most of the eve celebrations when I was playing other games, that's what I get for not paying attention.
I would also feel sad about missing out on that SS death blade but that Scattered formation with that Gryphon Claw has been an absolute boon for grinding some of my units. That platinum medal also got me the high INT Albert needed to help me grind stats effectively (got the other two styles). So now I just need to raise Albert and Jo and I should be good for a long time. Well, that and the other fire and ice mages that have been lagging behind...
Out of curiousity, what are the details of this 1.5 Year Anniversary? Managed to scrounge up 12K gems after the Jo mines. Unless they haven't shown the details yet?
>>
Looking forward to a new event coming tonight, because once I get this last abate all gear stone, I'm officially out of things to do in this game.
>>669578
We don't know exactly what's going to happen for 1.5Y anni, there hasn't been a stream yet (though there will be one this month and it'll feature Ichi-P answering community questions).
Everything points to it being JP's 2nd anniversary celebration with a global twist or two. That means a new Jo banner, new Polka banner, new Liz banner and the third Christmas event (White Rose/Rei/Mesarthim). I would imagine they'll stick a GLEX banner in there like they did last year or tack one onto an existing banner. World Tower's gonna be the main attraction, a huge dungeon with 200+ floors. No one on JP made it to floor 200 the first time it came around, farthest was 197 or 198 I believe, but global has way more firepower than they did at the time so I have no doubt some people will get up there. The goal for veterans is floor 150 'cause it gives you a ticket that lets you skip to 150 the next time it comes around but newbros should just try to get as far as they can for some prizes.
>>
Global eos when...?
>>
File: 1624439184551.gif (206 KB, 220x220)
206 KB
206 KB GIF
>>669686
>>
>>669686
Any minute now
No but seriously I doubt the game will go eos soon since it's so cheap to maintain and also serves as an excellent entry point for the SaGa series
>>
Feels weird having nothing to grind, nothing to do. Maintenance won't even start til 4 in the morning my time, so have a good night lads. I'm excited to see what anniversary stuff will greet us in the morning!
>>
File: 82098013_p3_master1200.jpg (472 KB, 768x768)
472 KB
472 KB JPG
>read new gear system from info guy
so this is a mode where you complete once a month to get weapons that shit on the craftable weapons
i like this mode more then the weapon crafting system because it feels like an actual endgame but isnt as cancer as pvp or guild wars
>>
>>669990
>i like this mode
so you like shit
you cant even finish 1 S tier weapon after 2 lv15 fights of that type. farming other types to upgrade it is 3x slower. you have to switch chars switch gears switch skills switch formations then sit down and play romancing difficulty every fight. fuck off with this cancerous shit, cant believe im saying this but rensei is 100x better
>>
>>670063
>sit down and play
its a nice change of pace instead of having to grind for fuckall with an end in sight instead of being given jackshit for months like a gook gacha
you alright catbro?
>>
>>670075
Don't mind him. He's probably down in the dumps because the Mist Train Girls localization team was shit in their jobs to the point their general died. F.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.