[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 61 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1637229711991.jpg (1.74 MB, 2000x2000)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
Slime Isekai Memories thread, as we are obviously way too slow for veegee.
>Banners
Dark Milim, Veldora, Shion(protector)/Diablo until the 30th of November.
Remember to get your "free" light Milim dupes for your light support stat stick as well as your daily 5 event predator entries for skill upgrades.
>>
Was wondering why there were no new threads.
>>
cocku
>>
I hate the EP gating for the silver hammers, sitting around 265k and each equipment upgrade gives me like 300 EP
it will be impossible to reach 283k unless I pull more dups
>>
Who's bright idea was it to put magicules as rewards instead of crystals?!
>>
>>654389
I'm in the same boat, so far I've only gotten past expert on the light conquest, and it's the only one i can farm hammers on, really need those dupes.
>>
milim feet pics to keep the game alive please?
>>
File: FEokMhUXIAUT05b.jpg (258 KB, 1200x628)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>>
how do you increase your equipment limit?
>>
File: 1637458106828.jpg (1.03 MB, 2400x1080)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
Bruteforced my way past my first normal conquest.
>>654649
Nice
>>
I'm glad my beni's armor has a nearly max roll and I only need to redo the sword
>>
>>654649
the one on the left is definitely ramiris she's the only one with pigtails .

the one on the right is probably leon, since it doesn't fit guy dino or rimiru. Could be dragul but the head looks kinda flat down which is prob leon's hair.
>>
Annoying that the latest chapter is fire advantage which I don't have good enough units of...
>>
>central office construction complete
>cutscene starts
>unexpected error, returning to title screen
Ok...
>>
>>654649
>they think the game will be alive long enough to unlock milim, let alone the other ones
>>
>>655384
Wonder if they'll be able to fix the bug that causes that before 2022.
>>
File: 1637510381662.jpg (304 KB, 2056x959)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>654713
Click on list in the forge although I am sure you figured it out by now
>>
>>655399
These types of games tend to live for quite a while. See that one SAO gacha which just rebranded under a different name. 2 years and still going. Slime is fucking big in Japan. It’s #3 of the most sold LNs of all time, only topped by Index as #2 and SAO as #1. Tensura sold like 25m volumes and SAO 30m so the gap isn’t huge, either.
>>
>>656422
Ur new aren't u? Bandai games that aren't dbz or naruto are crash grab and die an early death.

Slime being popular means shit, Its like saying every EA starwars game is going to live a long time cause it's starwars.
>>
>>656422
All of the SAO games are still alive.
>>
>>656455
I’m saying popular franchise games tend to live longer than your average Bandai cashgrab, retard. Like one SAO game shut down after 2-3 years or so. 2 others are still up and running. If your franchise is remotely popular, it won’t die before the first anni or anything.
>>
>>656478
God ur retarded. look up tales of crestoria .look up any game on bandai's catalog except the dbz and naruto one lmao.

People who think the LNs being popular translates to gacha games are such fcking naive morons its incredible especially when it's bandai we're talking about.
>>
>>656593
>look up tales of crestoria
Not him but, Crestoria survived until it's first anniversary despite the massive problems it had at launch and everyone and their dog believing Bandai would shut it down before it. Isekai Memories on the other hand didn't have as bad a launch as Crestoria, but most importantly, we're still in the first month, it's too early for doomposting. Also, if you think the game has no future and is a waste of time, then why are you here?
>>
>>656593
>that typing format
Back to r*ddit with you.
>>
hate hammers
>>
>>656637
Crestoria's ded mate. They just released tales of luminous to replace it which had one of the most retarded launches possible. and 1 year's hardly an accomplishment lol.

>>656639
Go back to twittard retard.
>>
>>656849
You have to be at least 18 to post on this website.
>>
if next month there's another f2p character that needs as much grinding as benimaru to max the damn gear I'm quitting
>>
>>657010
then why are u here?
>>
>>657029
ditto if the auto mode isn't active for the event grind. This game's trying to be greedier then fgo, with more grinding and somehow even shittier brickwall for content.
>>
>When a predator target counters you 3 times in a single combo
Engaging gameplay
>>
optimism deserves death.>>656422
>>
>>656849
>Crestoria's ded mate.
Crestoria will be dead when it shuts down, until then no matter how bad things are it will still be considered alive.
>and 1 year's hardly an accomplishment lol.
You had replied to a guy saying a SAO game lasted 2-3 years, who had in turn replied to your post saying anything not Naruto or DBZ dies an early death and yet you just admitted Crestoria lasted for a year, disproving your argument.
Nevertheless, taking the amount of Octagram Emblems we got this month, it'll take until January to get her, so if lasting 1 year isn't an accomplishment for Crestoria after all the shit it went through, then lasting 2 months shouldn't be hard for Isekai Memories which had a better launch.
>>
>>657029
Or you could just not bother maxing the gear? It also depends entirely on luck, some people got the short stick while others managed to max both without reaching pity even once. The fact that they gave a free 6 star unit with exclusive weapon and armor that boosts it's atk and def by 20% remains. Also, unless you're done with the milestone rewards it's not like you're using your stamina just for that.
>>657065
>ditto if the auto mode isn't active for the event grind
I highly doubt that will be the case, if they allowed PP in events people would just complain about having nothing to do in the game instead, even without it you can just turn on auto and click retry every minute or so 5 times max if your stamina is full when you start farming.
>>
>>657914
even if you don't redo the gear you still need like 300 runs to 5* star it

>people would just complain about having nothing to do
instead of people complaining right now about having to grind the same stage hundreds of times?

>you can just turn on auto and click retry every minute or so
this is basically PP but with extra steps and more tedious
>>
File: 1.jpg (21 KB, 144x510)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>year A.D. 420
>tempest nation has self-driving cards
>the goblins are still wearing rags
>>
>>658185
*cars
>>
>>657907
No ur legitimately a retard, there is no gacha cash grab game that dies within a year. Usually they're on maintenance mode and coast while slowly dropping players like flies.
Oh wow cause releasing a 2nd games gacha to consume whatever's left of the playerbase and putting crestoria on maintenance mode isn't enough ok retard you literally have no argument lol.
>>
>>657914
>>I highly doubt that will be the case, if they allowed PP in events people would just complain about having nothing to do in the game instead, even without it you can just turn on auto and click retry every minute or so 5 times max if your stamina is full when you start farming.

here's the thing you don't understand that argument is fcking retard nation fanboy coping. People don't play this crap to click a retry button for an hour every day for "content" all ur doing is forcing peopel to open this shit game instead of letting them play it as a casual side game.

If i made u do a captcha every turn to play candycrush it is not fcking content, it's fcking padding this is the same. If you unironically think forcing people click on a retry button so they have to commit more time is "content" kindly just kys you're too stupid to live.
>>
>>657907
>>656422

By your standards 1 year is a long time + a game that's gotten close to 0 updates makes 40k a month on googleplay and whose dev just released a second gacha game from the same franchise with similar gameplay is "alive" lol. You're such a newfag to gacha games.

>>oh the LNs are popular it'll definitely be alive for a long time
>>oh the only game i can think of lived a year
>>oh this game will definitely survive 2 months.

>>>Crestoria lasted for a year, disproving your argument.

God come back after you've actually played gacha games instead of being another reddit know it all.
>>
>>656593
>Crestoria
... Wasn't that dead because they fucked up the launch so hard alongside the fact they made a fucking turn based gacha on an IP of an action RPG series?
I get what you mean but Crestoria is like a case study of what not to do with a gacha since the very beginning man.
>>
>>658412
No, anon. A ton of gacha games shut down all the time. But most of them make it to the one year mark. Those who don't are the exception rather than the rule. A year IS a long time, no matter which way you spin it. It's usually big IPs that live for more than 5 or so years. It's usually very, very small IPs that don't make it to the one year mark. Not counting "global shut down, JP is going strong" titles.
It's why Sakura Taisen's gacha game shutting down within 6 months was such a big deal, especially considering the 3 billion yen they poured into it.
Anyways, you're retarded if you think the game will be dead in January or something.
>>
>>658121
>instead of people complaining right now about having to grind the same stage hundreds of times?
What else do they expect to do in the game after they're done with the story? They shouldn't be playing gachas if they don't want to deal with that stuff.
>this is basically PP but with extra steps and more tedious
That may be the case, but it is what's available.
>>658398
Okay, so instead of spending 5 minutes, 10 at most to play the event with auto, you want to enter the game, set up PP and leave in a minute tops. Since you're so smart, you should consider why are you even wasting your time with the game instead of playing some idle game which will give you exactly what you want.
>>
>>658412
>oh the only game i can think of lived a year
The one who brought up Crestoria was you and it was also you who spoke of "early death" to which a game that lasts over a year doesn't fall to. If you know so much about gachas as you cliam, then you know that plenty of gachas last a year tops, some less than that, so going past that mark is quite the accomplishment yes. Regardless, you have yet to give a good reason to why IM won't last enough for us to get even Milim from the shop, which was your initial argument. How about you mention all those other Bandai games that had an early death? Surely none of them lasted 2 months for your argument here to make sense, right?
>>
>>658392
>Oh wow cause releasing a 2nd games gacha to consume whatever's left of the playerbase and putting crestoria on maintenance mode isn't enough ok retard you literally have no argument lol.
So you don't know that Tales of already had two gachas when Crestoria launched, one of which is 7 years old and the other is 4? Are you going to say they're also in maintenance mode? Did Crestoria consume their playerbase? Your argument of Luminaria taking over Crestoria is as good as saying Crestoria did the same to Asteria and the Rays. This discussion is pointless though, my point in replying to that mention of Crestoria was to point out that if something with as many problems as that game could last for a year, IM can do the same, giving us plenty of time to get Milim and others from the octagram shop.
>>
Nice game discussion guys. I didn't think my one casual doompost would derail this so hard.
Anyway >>659683, assuming we get 40 octagram emblems per event, we can unlock one lord in 3 months (probably around 5 months as events would be spaced out). But obviously this only unlocks a lvl 80 base 5*. To make it usable, we would probably need another 100 emblems (presumably 20 x 5 for the 5 contract/memory stones to 6*). This means we would have to choose between unlocking a lord, or waiting another 3 to 5 months just to make the one you've unlocked usable. This sort of timeline makes me think they haven't thought this through, or perhaps are being too optimistic about how long the game would last.
>>
>>659758
also if they're focusing one element each month, some players will have to wait half a year to build a team
>>
>>655399
you need like 3 events to unlock Milim its not that hard
>>
File: 1624867544013.png (1.99 MB, 1920x1080)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
Man, I know I haven't played many gachas but this game has been plagued with many issues mostly cosmetic staff since the start. I have heard many other issues but I have only encountered one and that was the one where parallel processing wouldn't reward you when it was done.

They seem to be aware of this one so update soon after
>>
Huh. Neat.
>>
>>661166
I really like her as a character, but goddamn is she useless as a unit.
>>
>game accidentally gave me 10 more tickets for the rimuru banner
I'll take it.
>>
>>660787
I pulled him with the free tickets and i can't even read his skills. IDK what he does.
>>
>>661598
I was about to ask if you were talking about the dailies plus what they sent you through the mail but then I also received an extra 10 from what I got yesterday
>>
I got Orc Lord, is he even remotely as useful as Shion?
>>
>>661625
yes, he's good
>>
File: 6.jpg (7 KB, 235x54)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
soon
>>
epic 20 3*
>>
>4 banners live
they need to chill man
>>
>rimuru vs milim animation in today's ticket
>charysomething dupe
oh well I take it, but I thought this animation guaranteed the featured unit
>>
File: 275.jpg (261 KB, 1117x544)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>663727
>switching orc disaster with the charyzard increases my ep from 269k to 275k
ok, that's pretty good

also I know it's the wrong protector, this team is just for trying to reach enough ep to farm silver hammers
>>
File: 1624748979059.jpg (384 KB, 1920x1080)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
I want this onahole!!!!
>>
File: 1616126486625.jpg (271 KB, 1280x720)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
December Timeline
>>
File: armpits.jpg (412 KB, 1920x1080)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>
>>665238
>cross-dressing Rimuru
The game is saved.
>>
>december is all wind units
can they stop with this shit
>>
>>665148
>Luminous
>I have 100 rolls
I am not ready.
>>
https://youtu.be/Ju5J-vyG7xc?t=1648
Shion (welfare) and Christmase Luminous Valentine animations.
Protector Shuna (wind)
Valentine + Shuna is one gacha, apparently?
Shion is looking to be AoE while Valentine is ST.
>>
>get good card rng
>stun doesn't land on expert hinata turn 2
>get absolutely dogshit card rng
>it lands
>fail because the next 5 turns are 2/2/2 mismatches and I got 3 counters in 2 turns
This game has way too much rng.
>>
7 hours left hope you got the most from the events I'm talking about rewards and magicrystals and stuff
>>
>>666990
ended farming 302k stones to max beni's gear, so yeah
>>
File: 1625007280706.jpg (420 KB, 1920x1080)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
【KOKU】
̶C̶h̶r̶i̶s̶t̶m̶a̶s̶ Holiday Shuna
Wind Attribute

Additional Skills:
Increase the guard rate of all allies by 60% for 3 turns!
Increases the gauge of the magical creation soul of the skill by 50% for 3 turns!
>>
File: 1637037622134.jpg (422 KB, 1920x1080)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>667223
Normally I'd want the "sexier" skin but I like Shuna's more than I do Shion's outfit.
>>
Continue with caution I'm already experiencing bugs after updating. A staple now for this game
>>
>>667226
Yeah but good thing you don't have to roll for her she is a free unit
>>
File: 1620173139089.png (2.18 MB, 1920x1080)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
Nice~
>>
File: 1614543431602.png (1.79 MB, 1920x1080)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
>>665240
Veldora too
>>
https://twitter.com/tensura_m_game/status/1465520284614918148

If this tweet reaches 10,000 RT by 11:59pm on December 2nd, we will give away 100 magicrystals to all chancellors.

The gift will be distributed on 12/8.
>>
LAND THE FUCKING STUN YOU USELESS BITCH
>>
I bet they will release the maid versions on separate banners
>>
5 tenfolds and no luck, shouldnt have gone as hard as I did for dark. any datamine for the other banners?
>>
according to my calculations, if I max the f2p shion I should have enough EP to PP conquest master
>>
>you can buy the gear ore from the event shop
holy shit thank god
>>
Since the game blessed me with a crap ton of wind units when I first started this event is somewhat of a breeze for me. Beni's took a bit of work.
>>
File: yyyyyy.jpg (166 KB, 1242x726)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>don't care about the new units
>got already 300 crystals since the event started
>eh, might was well throw it in a multi to build box
fuck yes this is even better than the new units, I totally needed that beni dupe (that's nearly +2k ep)
>>
File: uu.jpg (269 KB, 1138x556)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>663743
>>667448
getting closer
>>
>>667455
how do you even, does element not matter when putting them as support?
>>
>>667456
it matters but slightly: matching element gives an extra 5% of the unit stats
an SR witch matching element is worse than an SSR of a different element, an SSR with dupes might be equal or better than a lvl 80 SSR of the matching level, etc.
>>
>>667472
alright good to know I might get to 250k after all
>>
Managed to get the Protector Shuna, but not Luminous
>>
File: m.jpg (226 KB, 1098x438)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>667472
>5%
my bad it's 10%

another example, the lvl 100 shuna gives shion 900 less EP than veldora
shuna's stats * 30% is very close to veldora's stats * 40% because she's lvl 100
and I bet a maxed gear christmas shion will be even better than shuna or veldora as support
>>
File: pppp.jpg (226 KB, 1152x655)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>667475
also don't sleep on the town symbols, max the protector statue and then your main element (I have dark at x1.45)
that will give you a few thousand EP
>>
Hot damn, Veldora looks good in that suit
>>
>Get 300 gems again, roll for Luminous
>Get the last Milim I was missing aside from the Demon Lord exchange series
Things went better than expected.
>>
>tfw everyone in my friends list are at 30k+ pop now since I've only been logging in once a day
>>
my Dark team could only carry me so far in the event, I should get started on parallel processing the wind Conquest next to equip my wind units next, glad I also have Protector Veldora this will make things easier for Wind
>>
>>667580
I've been playing every day, and I'm only at 17k pop...
>>
>110 rolls
>Shuna
>that’s it
What the fuck
>>
>massive success on crafting both the weapon and armor for shion
Is this 100% now? Or did i just get really lucky? Because I don't have to worry about farming the items for the redo anymore now.
>>
Whatever happened to those stream tickets?
>>
File: unknown.png (2.47 MB, 1602x920)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB PNG
based
>>
>>667737
Goddamn luckshitter.
Congrats anon.
>>
>>667634
you got lucky, my weapon is missing 20 atk
>>
File: zz.jpg (261 KB, 1168x644)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
my dark team got their ass kicked
>>
>update
>update
>update
>>
>>667738
Thanks anon.
Anyone know whats the best stage to farm?
>>
>>667991
The last update fucked the game, it's lagging like fuck now. Can't even get in.
>>
>>667997
the one with the bugs I think, past that it's only 1-2 enemies
but this time you might not need to farm the gear material as hard as last time since you can buy it from bazaar, so I'd do the highest stage you can auto farm
>>
File: 1618434728574.png (93 KB, 554x203)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
I'm the unlucky anon who got Shuna at 100 rolls and Luminous at 120 with no other characters in the process. Here's a quick rundown based on what I experimented with so far.
>Shuna is pretty strong, guard rate is busted and the gauge rate up is no joke. Three green orbs arguably let you fill your ult bar on Luminous/Hakurou. Energy required varies based on the character so this is far from conclusive.
>I thought Luminous would convert more than one orb to green because my retard ass was still half-asleep while reading skill descriptions. Very potent AoE heal with a nice added bonus of boosting damage by 5% permanently.
Luminous would probably work best with Veldora because he can keep upping your skill cost limit by 30 per call.
Luminous + Shuna is a ridiculously tanky comp and lets you cheese shit super hard if you ask me. Not much of a burst unit but more so designed for medium length battles, I'd say. Some enemies will have 100% stun resistance in events going forward so I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that medium-length battles might be better than dps burst comps unless you're a full lv100 team whale.
>>
File: 1608712241855.jpg (307 KB, 1280x720)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
【KOKU】
Getting 150 sometime today for pic related in reaching all these goals

To be distributed on Dec 8
For the even that was held on 11/28 that was cleared we will be getting:
3 Maid tickets
2 Copper Hammers

For reaching the RT goal
100 Magicrystals
>>
File: 20211201_115619-COLLAGE.jpg (255 KB, 1024x1024)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
no point in going for Protector Shuna right?
>>
>>669102
only if you're close to pity
>>
>>669229
nowhere near, guess I'll skip it
>>
>>667367
Doubtful, in the story the christmas outfits are these ones modified. I fully expect christmas maid Rimuru to get a banner though.
>>
>>661598
A bit late but it might be helpful in the future, you can check the notice for the banner to see what the skills do.
>>
There’s more sheets this time.
>>
Updates to the Slime Isekai Database

>All unit's unique status added (e.g crit, pierce, guard, etc).

>All battle skills and protection skills min/max lv values added.

>Effective ATK added. EATK is calculated based on unit's max ATK, pierce rate and pierce power. Pierce is a flat 6% bonus to attack.

>Average normal damage added. This is based on EATK, crit rate and crit dmg. Crit is a flat 30% bonus to damage.

Some comments

>5 Dark Shion has the highest average normal attack damage, while Diablo has the second highest normal attack damage and the highest avg ult dmg.

>Free xmas shion has the lowest avg ult damage and very low normal damage - big sad. I'm assuming she probably has really high effective HP.

>Treyni is the only unit that has no base crit.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xfUDOwFXFaujjZkXLXJud-31rdgW2ChOoeOlsrb2j_k/edit#gid=754790084
>>
I'm glad they toned down the gear grind, this is so much better
>>
I've done all the bingo missions except clearing the last Maid in Tempest fight, just don't have enough survivability and damage.
>>
File: 1628027388870.png (2.11 MB, 1280x720)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB PNG
Complete livestream summary with more pictures.
TL;DR
>ramiris octagram at the end of dcember
>ranking event at the end of the month
>crucible is scheduled to release with 30 stages, extra 10 each week
https://imgur.com/a/lFnpdVT
>>
This took quite a few attempts, but i am one lucky sonnuva bitch to do this with a 266k team
>>
>>670670
>there was another bingo sheet all related to clearing this same stage again but with conditions
Ok fuck that. I'm never clearing that bingo sheet.
>>
File: hhhh.jpg (267 KB, 1113x543)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
it's hammer time
>>
Nips are rating Luminus really highly. Some are probably exaggerating a bit and putting her in a tier of her own (lol) but the general consensus appears to be that she’s up there with space/water rimuru and wind Milim alongside dark veldora.
>>
What's the easiest conquest to fully beat? I just want to know what I should put my time into maxing out
>>
>>671103
Ifrit
>>
>>671103
I found light the easiest but it depends on what element is your best team
try to clear the ones that need stun on first or second turn
>>
File: 1632923261490.jpg (92 KB, 919x599)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>671230
>>671111
I've been following this image of when to Stun.

I found Ifrit easy enough to beat on Expert if you get the first turn stun but my only two decent water units are Rimuru and Souei

I also tried Light since I have a decent dark units. Just not sure what to go with.
I've got:
>5* Shion
>5* Dark Rimuru
>4* Souei
> Beretta
>Free Dark Benimaru
>>
>>670670
>>670675
Fuck this stage and bingo. Turn 3 and she start nuking already
>>
>>671524
Bro your 300k ep whale team that can barely clear it with 1% hp left? Especially after devs realised they fucked up hard with bosses that can be stunned, as f2p can clear them, so all bosses from now on are immune to stun.
>>
File: 1636933417532.png (2.33 MB, 1640x2300)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB PNG
Is the challenge quest buggy? I cleared it the last few days fine for the daily 3x, but today every time I try to enter the battle the app crashes
>>
>>671692
I was able to do it. I did mine like maybe an hour ago
>>
>>669102
update: blessed summon tickets
>>
>>671282
light should be easy then, pick the three 5* dark units with the highest level and put the others as association, buy hammers from friend shop and 5* your best dark unit's weapon
in the backline put an orb changer and a healer/support
>>
File: 1627964665838.jpg (723 KB, 1214x860)
723 KB
723 KB JPG
How are you supposed to get these 5 guards per battle in the bingo board? Does the christmas Shuna have a guard chance up skill or something?
>>
>>671780
yeah, about 80% max increase, its wild
>>
>>671780
Yes, Shuna gives you 80% guard for 3 turns.
>>
File: 1624684508271.jpg (502 KB, 1000x1412)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
>>671784
As much as I like Shuna I prefer Shion and already got vampire pussy so I don't really want to roll much more. Gonna be hard to manage 5 guards without that buff though. Not like its worth rolling to finish teh board to get 1 roll ticket...
>>
>>671789
Share some of that vampire pussy anon.
>>
>>671792
Shes pretty fucking great
>Hits hard
>AOE heal
>Color change
Freebie Wind Shuna and Shion at 100 with Vampire maid is a fucking glorious team for spamming green and staying alive. Great for auto battling shit, though its an issue for predator battles potentially since its a bit more stall than damage so you can get fucked by turn count
>>
>>671796
I really wanted her, but so far I got christmas shuna, gavel dupe, and earth milim dupe.
>>
>>671797
>Did a 10 roll just because
>Got that Shuna
I'm gonna get me that ticket!
>>
>>671796
ive been using Luminous, Freebie Shuna and Hakurou, Hakurou has been carrying the damage hard thanks to these two
>>
>>671780
a few SR have 10% guard rate on allies and rigurd has 30% guard for 3 turns on himself
>>
>>671780
You're not, unless you're damn lucky or a whale, just like completing all challenge stages, it's content for the top players, not for everyone.
>>
Post your strat and teams for clearing Master (any ele).
>>
【KOKU】
200k twitter subscribers
200k gold coins to be sent to players on Dec 10
>>
>>672275
Step 1: Stun
There is no step 2.
>>
>>672299
good I was running out of money from all the weapon crafting
>>
>shion's gear already maxed out
well that was easy
>>
now reforge it so it can be max max
>>
File: 1612319779123.png (908 KB, 1019x437)
908 KB
908 KB PNG
Trying to do any master conquest is a bit ...
>>
>>672866
do you now have your element pillars or protector pillars fully geared? that's very low attack for high level units, did you ability release them all to the max?
>>
>>672868
My retarded monkey brain used 3* protector dupes for tickets. I'm trying to catch up on that front. Population only just hit 20k, upgrading my pillars and central office right now.
>>
>>672873
glad I wasnt the only one making that mistake
>>
File: 1628227703704.png (1.23 MB, 1334x750)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>673005
I literally only noticed it earlier this week. Feels bad man. I'm at 40 rolls again already but it's gonna take a while to get them up to 4* or 5*.
>>
>>672873
>>673005
>>673025
I'm a bit confused, what exactly are you talking about?
What are you needing the 3 star protector dupes for then?
>>
>>673032
The stat boost adds up.
>>
>>673046
Aaah, I see. i guess my first instinct was to get every 3 star to 4 star to begin with, so I inadvertently already did this
>>
>>673050
You need them at 5* so you can unlock their output nodes and boost yourself as much as possible
>>
any datamine or leaks of the next units?
>>
>tfw no more time to play gacha since I'm playing other games
>>
>>673215
Just ignore it until you're out of other games.
>>
So in my process of whaling for vampire pussy, I got space rimuru and water rimuru dupe.
I recall people saying space rimuru was very op, what's good about him?
>>
File: 1632742600691.png (39 KB, 558x112)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>673661
40% atk buff. The way atk buffs work in this game is that they basically turn your modifier from "1.0" into "1.x" with x being the buff. Super busted for obvious reasons.
Coincidentally, the best way to beat enemies with def up is not to use def down skills but to stack more atk buffs.
>>
>>673212
I don't recommend going further when the cost to awaken becomes 5 dups, those sr dupes are better spent on rainbow orb shards
>>
>>673668
I see. Well that works out then, I had been using Water Rimuru because I felt like I should at least be using one Rimuru, but he's not really that amazing to use, and I had no good space units so far, guess I'll replace water rimuru in my main lineup then.
Though once I can exchange for the Milim, I'll have a full Milim team to use too... decisions decisions.
>>
We might get crucible details later. The permanent mode that's basically just abyss from epic shit, from the sounds of it.
>>
>>673668
too bad the atk/def buffs in this game is only 1 turn
>>
File: 1626085248009.png (986 KB, 1131x1600)
986 KB
986 KB PNG
>>674361
>>673668
Does the attack buff really help that much? I have Space Rimuru but haven't really been using him since the buff is so short. Could potentially use him for conquest harder difficulties to swap in for big waves, but compared to my full on dark team it sort of seems a waste of a slot, even more so if I want to try and bring stone cold loli stunner
>>
Rimuru + pred battle tomorrow
>>
File: 1607652272591.jpg (382 KB, 1622x1217)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
【KOKU】
Lord Maid Rimuru appears December 8
wind attribute

The predator battle will also be unlocked.
So max out your Shions

https://twitter.com/tensura_m_game/status/1468038048969637893
>>
so I'm stuck at like collective 70k power right now. What's the best way to improve my damage output and general survivability?
>>
File: f2poor wind.png (1.9 MB, 1920x1080)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
>>675121
I'm ready to blow my load in Rimuru's boyhole.

>>675366
Open your wallet. If you are a f2poor, you are stuffed, especially if you missed the welfare character from the previous event. The biggest stat boosts are from a gacha protector and gacha characters (high base rarity = higher level = more stats and access to more ability nodes), which in turn obviously scales better with base stuff (magic device/symbol of protection). For f2p, you want to pump up the damage on your welfare wind Shuna and the welfare Shion by 6*ing them as soon as possible so you can uncap their ability nodes. Make sure you have the correct weapon type equipped. Slap your best characters on them.
>>
Do you get free rolls for that new Rimuru banner?
>>
>>675520
past banners seems to have 10 free tickets for each
>>
>>674906
yes when you can time a 200% bonus. The hard part is getting enough skillpoints since you might use color changers
>>
>>675366
ability release your characters and upgrade element buildings. Sometime get lucky no counters/crit.
>>
>>675121
And surprises a total of zero people. I hope I get him with tickets.
>>675484
>I'm ready to blow my load in Rimuru's boyhole.
Does he even have one? He doesn't have a dick because he has no use for one, he has no use for an asshole either.
>>
>>675633
Squishy slime has a hole wherever you jam it in I'd say.
>>
>>675484
> If you are a f2poor, you are stuffed, especially if you missed the welfare character from the previous event
really? well shit
this is what I got, $0 spent, 3 days in, what do?
>>
>>675959
You got a better start than me, so you should be fine. I can't tell if you'll be able to do everything you want to do, but you should be able to enjoy the game. I'll let others speak of min-maxing and shit like that, but people say wind Milim and Luminus are top tier, so take that into consideration.
>>
>>675959
>wind milim + luminous
You're good. Post your protectors.
>>
>>675993
>>
File: o.jpg (336 KB, 1168x541)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
reminder that this account is still looking for an owner
I've been doing the minimum upkeep and finally got lucky with some pulls to the point it looks decent now
the protectors are shion and ifrit
>>
>>676153
you quitting or what
>>
I don't really care much for the gaymuru skin easy skip
>>
File: 1627149789745.jpg (2.06 MB, 2750x3200)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
>All the wind units and event units focus on turtling def/heal
>Game has challenge predator battles that require a turn count clear
>Ruins the point of auto battle and turtling team
>>
>>676173
no, it's a reroll account
>>
>>676422
wow what the hell is that rng
>>
>>676447
it's a 30 day account, I didn't get that in one day
>>
protip: xmas shion or lvl 80 hakuro can solo predator expert 1 and 2 (haven't tried 3)
>>
>event conquest boss debuffs your special attacks.
Dude, what the fuck kind of bullshit is that, that's so uncalled for.
>>
>>676375
By now those who have been playing since day 1 are strong enough to clear the predator battle, their focus will probably matter for crucibles or hj. What bothers me is the missions asking for a full combo of souls of divine protection again instead of skills when that's the new units focus, but they changed the rewards from gems to stamina, so it's an easy skip.
>>
>>676605
I did 3 with both Shion and Hakuro, only didn't get the star for everyone surviving because he focused Hakurou, but at least he managed to unleash his ult with his debuff/buff.
>>676706
It's not that bad since I think it only happens on turn 4 or 5, I didn't pay attention, but because of that, it took a bit longer to finish the battle I described above because Shion got her ult twice which slowed the increase of the bar, but surprisingly her ult being aoe didn't matter much.
>>
File: 1627188136020.png (540 KB, 848x1200)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
>>676852
It's less a question of "can be cleared" and "wow this is a fucking hassle to do 5 runs a day on expert 3"

I only cleared expert 3 a few times in the last raid due to effort and just did 2. Was hoping daily 3 would be easier this time around but may say fuck it and stick to 2. Not like we need skill mats that badly
>>
>>676852
>1 counter will crit and pierce and remove 3 turns worth of the predator bar
Very balanced fight.
>>
>>676856
Update, it is on turn 5 that he debuffs ults, which isn't too bad if you're lucky. I just had a fight with 5 Hakurou souls on turn 1, got his ult on turn 2, had 80 skill points on turn 3 which I used for his debuff/buff and Shion's heal/buff and use Hakurou's ult + 4 Shion souls that gave me exactly 30 skill points, it was over on turn 4. This was expert 3 and before this attempt I had a super unlucky one that ended in failure.
>>676868
Oh, I agree with you, now that I got all 3 stars I'll stick with 2, 3 relies too much on luck. I tried to do 3 with S rank in the previous event because of the gems, but gave up after managing that 5 times, not worth the hassle and the stamina wasted on failed attempts. That's why I'm glad there's no incentive this time to bother with the missions for 3.
>>676908
I didn't say it's balanced, I was just pointing out that the stall/defense focused new units are not made for it which is fine because people have other units strong enough to clear it.
>>
>>676856
>>676938
I cleared expert 3 with solo shion, the trick is to bail out early at rank A, you still get the 3* clear anyway
>>
>>676993
You don't want the 3* clear, you want the S rank rewards.
>>
>>676993
Cool story bro. Now tell the class how you plan on easily getting 5 S rank clears every day for the remaining 20 days.
>>
>>676998
>>677008
what S rank rewards? I don't see any
>>
>>677035
Getting S-rank gets you 3 skill upgrade rewards after battle instead of 2 for A rank?...
>>
>>677041
ah I thought there were missions requiring S rank clear
is it worth it though? just do expert 2 rank S
>>
>>677044
I'm assuming expert 3 gives you bigger odds at getting the rainbow rarity materials
>>
>>677049
I'd rather spend 5 minutes and solo it on expert 2 everyday than being a tryhard, spending hours to get rank S and wasting stamina when failing
I could probably already max shion from the rainbow materials I farmed in the last event
>>
>>671780
Bro your Mjolmire?
>>
>>676993
As others pointed out, you never want an A rank. If you can't get an S rank on expert 3, do 2, if you can't get there, do 1. The only reason you'd settle with an A rank is if a lower difficulty wouldn't give you rainbow mats.
>>677049
Eh, I ran expert 2 for most of the past event and got plenty of perfect rainbow mats, even more than I did Benimaru rainbow mats, it's all down to luck.
>>
>>657907
>Crestoria will be dead when it shuts down, until then no matter how bad things are it will still be considered alive.
lmao, look at this retard now
>>
>>677302
still not as funny as the sakura kakumei guy tho
>>
File: 1630457576654.png (280 KB, 409x459)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
What the fuck?
>>
image for ants?
>>
File: 1632844534535.jpg (477 KB, 1919x1084)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
【KOKU】
Maintenance scheduled for December 10
That will include

Hero's Jubilee: Beta is on!

Hero's Jubilee starts December 10, 2:00 UTC.

>Hero's Jubilee
How to Enjoy Hero's Jubilee
Compete against other chancellors to get the best total high score in this ranking event, calculated from normal battle and boss battle stages.
You receive different rewards depending on your rank, and you also get rewards based on the total amount of points collected by clearing stages.

You can also receive Tempest Points by clearing stages. You get various rewards based on the total number of points you have received.
>>
The grindable part is 10 octagram emblems.
50% would still net you 200 crystals.
>>
>>678690
I know this is who asked tier but this was good enough to land me in the 5.3% or so area on NA with 170k points.
EX is a bit of a meme. I got super godlike rng and still only got 7k points there. Redoing the 2nd battle bumped me up from like 26k to 35k so I think focusing on that one is your best bet. Basically the same idea as conquest except he can’t be stunned. Change or s, prepare ults and buff and nuke him on turn 7.
>>
>number 1 is a cheater with sage lvl 5
yikes
>>
File: 1621256840932.png (1.34 MB, 1280x1024)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
I'm ranked 2.5% atm but I don't expect that to last. Ex3 is fucking retarded. Hopefully they don't start pushing a bunch of ranked or PVP shit. Keeping the game comfy is the only way its going to survive
>>
File: 1634854209396.gif (1.46 MB, 500x461)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB GIF
>Found some sort of recurring bug
>Trying to use both Shuna's 2 blue to green and Valentines AOE heal at the same time turn 3 on the boss causes the game to freeze
>Reload and try to do it and it freezes the exact same way
>>
>>679160
Goddamn, that crack, you would absolutely be able to see her asshole from behind.
>>
>>679160
Happens to me too
>>
>>679160
This has been a bug since day 1
>>
File: kk.jpg (263 KB, 1273x790)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
based person from kenya
>>
File: MuMu20211211011129.png (1.41 MB, 1440x810)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
finally hit 286k to pp master difficulty
time to cry at how horrible the rates are
>>
File: 1618958059320.png (643 KB, 720x648)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
>Figure I'll try doing the Charbydis boss since I have a great wind team now and it may make for easier hammer farming
>The fucking boss for wind
>The element that focuses on green attacks
>Debuffs the shit out of green attacks
What a fucking dick move
>>
The increased counter attack is fucking cancer! I can survive it but his rate is fucking high
>>
>>680358
Most of the conquest bosses seem to be pure cancer.
There's only a few I can beat the third stage on, despite having some decent 270EP teams.
They don't take enough damage, some of them just keep healing, and others buff themselves into oblivion if you take too long.
>>
>>680677
The vanilla bosses (expert+) were designed to only be clearable with full whale teams e.g. full dark team from the 3 dark banners. However, the dev team fucked up with the stun oversight, which allowed f2p to completely ignore all boss mechanics from all elements. They corrected this mistake by making all future bosses immune to stun. As f2p can currently farm hammers by exploiting this oversight, they will most likely make a new tier of equipment powercreep soon, which requires materials that only drop from conquest 2.0.
>>
>>680679
I should probably start doing the stun bullshit then, I want to be able to farm the second tier hammers.
Being unable to upgrade gear doesn't feel great.
>>
File: DarkMaster.jpg (359 KB, 1920x540)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
>>680682
You just need to reset until you get good stun rng and card rng (they also realised they fucked up with free resets, so now going forwards all key quests cost stam/items upfront to prevent reset abuse). The hardest part for f2p is actually getting enough EP to PP it, since it's statistically impossible for a f2p to get enough EP from starting units only unless they spend months buying hammers from the shops.
>>
>>680717
Are there guides I can use for this?
>>
>>680721
There's some posts above with stun timings like >>671282 which removes the bosses core mechanics, so it just comes down to you doing X damage in Y turns.

For the Hina fight (light) specifically, you need to stun her on turn 2 to prevent her massive def up. She also heals herself on turn 6 and turn 10.
>>
>>680721
Get Alice skill to 10 for 30% stun chance.
Attempt stun on the turn they buff/debuff. Win? Fap to Alice cunny.
Turn 1 Stun - Fire/Space
Turn 2 Stun - Water/Light/Wind
Turn 6 Stun - Earth/Dark(+Turn 8 for Dark)
>>
>>680717
>it's statistically impossible for a f2p to get enough EP from starting units only unless they spend months buying hammers from the shops
gear doesn't give much EP (around 100 EP per upgrade), big EP gains are from pulling dupes
some f2p (like me) can already PP it if they got lucky with their summons (still took me a few weeks after I cleared master though)
>>
>>681008
350 per weapon. 400 per armor. 300 per accessory. 25 per skill. 50 per skill on protector. bond helps a decent amount.
support gear gives less. support skills give nothing.
It's kinda sad how little EP gear gives when 1 protector dupe gives several thousand.
>>
File: 222222.jpg (111 KB, 1233x664)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>last login ticket
holy koku
>>
how many octogram crystals should we have by now?
>>
>>681612
I have 90
>>
>>681651
how? i have 80 and did all the events so far
>>
>>681651
nvm its from shion skills
>>
>>681655
35 from first event, then 10 more from maxing out benimaru's skills, 35 from second event, then 10 from the jubilee gazel event, then 10 from maxing out shion's skills.
>>
you made it, right?
>>
File: file.png (161 KB, 521x294)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>683959
too lazy
>>
>>683959
I'm right at 5%, so as long as i don't drop further, i'll get the max reward.
>>
>>683959
I got 2.4 or so within the first few hours and only dropped down to 3.2. On one hand its nice I didn't have to put in effort, but its not a great sign for the game not being on the road to dead
>>
File: MuMu20211214190804.png (873 KB, 1440x810)
873 KB
873 KB PNG
Free cunny
>>
Did we... actually get a permanent standard banner? Or am I just hallucinating it? Will I finally be able to dump my crystals somewhere without worry of "wasting" the bazar points? MASAKA?!
>>
>500 MB update took 4 hours to update
>update took so long a new update was out by the time it was done updating
>another hour for the 150 MB update
Why is this literally the only kusoge that takes literally hours to update? 500 MB updates in shit like GFL or Konosuba literally takes 2 minutes tops. REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>day later
>still calculating results for the jubilee event.
>>
File: file.png (33 KB, 508x384)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>685882
Hope you enjoy waiting whole week for your rewards
>>
>>685914
Wow.
Thanks anon, I would've wasted my time waiting for that for a week had I not known that.
That's just stupid, but whatever, I finished at 4%, so I'm getting max rank rewards.
>>
>>684158
>we could have gotten sr dupes to buy rainbow shards
>japs voted cunny instead
>>
Man I was skeptical about the stunny cunny, thinking I'd just do the conquest maps normally, but after not having much luck with Space normal, I tried out using Alice, and it just lets you steamroll it, even cleared expert easily too.
Now I get why it's so broken.
>>
If you fail the battle or want to restart, do you lose the spent stamina or is it given back?
>>
>>686512
You keep all stamina unless it warns you that it will consume stamina before starting.
Right now only event conquest steals your stamina if you restart.
>>
Any datamanie/leaks?
>>
>ranking event ended
>thought it was going to be until the end of the year like the rest of the events
>lost 10 octagrams

I guess I really should just uninstall.
>>
>>687779
congrats. you're free from this kusoge
>>
>>687830
>>687779
I'm not seeing much of a reason to keep playing at this point. The little event unique story blurbs are kinda fun, but everything else in the game is just grinding for the sake of grinding. Considering most of the daily shit requires you to play manually and can't parallel its too big of a hassle to bother
>>
>>687844
>>687779
>>687830
Don't forget releasing a new character every week.
>>
>Sick of doing daily predators
>Start to auto battle them
>The AI keeps fucking doing an A capture on like turn 3-5 when it could easily keep going for an S
>>
File: 1613136609661.png (1.68 MB, 3040x1440)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
They nerfed Space Milim and gave people 100 crystals as compensation btw.
>>
>>690964
What the fuck? They nerfed her before you can even obtain her? wtf is that bullshit
>>
File: 1633634066130.jpg (296 KB, 1080x1440)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
I'm well aware of all the new units being wind but... why?
Anyways Wind Butler Veldora
>>
>>690964
>>690969
I'm sure the 3 people that still play this kusoge is devastated. I mean who could have seen this coming, nerfing a f2p character that takes 3 months to unlock, and presumably another 3 months to fully uncap to 6*. I'm sure this definitely isn't because she was too strong compared to the p2w characters they have planned for the upcoming 5 space banners.
>>
>>691006
Yeah I uninstalled a week ago, I just occasionally check the news to see how bad it gets.
>>
>>691006
I actually am, yes, I've been looking forward to getting my all Milim team since I started played, and the only ones I need are protector milim and octagram milim.
How the fuck are they nerfing her before she even releases.
>>
>>690999
because they had the retarded idea of focusing on one element per month
oh you want a fire team? wait 6 months mate
>>
so where's the last 10 octagram symbols we need
>>
>Last crucible boss does specials on his first two turns that target everyone, has 4 turns of 100% crit rate and +30% crit damage, basically wipes my party in 3 turns and there's nothing i can do about it.
Man I love these balanced fights.
>>
File: keked.png (269 KB, 582x398)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
Also my predictions for the demon lord uncap costs/times were way off, I was far too optimistic >>659758
>70 octograms for one (1) [uno] uncap
>need 350 octograms to 6* one lord
That's literally around 1 year to unlock and make a lord usable at 6*, and they will still be weaker compared to gacha characters LOL. You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>691988
They were supposed to be the OP units.... because you know, octagram demon lord series.
>>
Busted my entire load attempting to get butler Veldora... Didn't go well
>>
File: 1615694583617.jpg (410 KB, 1451x2048)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>>
>>692113
Same, the rates in this game are shit, I didn't get a single 5 star while rolling for veldora 60 times.
>>
File: 1622585085258.jpg (155 KB, 680x680)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
【KOKU】
The story to continue on Dec 29
>>
Cute onahole coming soon
https://twitter.com/tensura_m_game/status/1475421202843906052
>>
>>698985
>That image set by Tuoni
As much as I want to stick it in Ramiris, I'm getting Milim
>>
File: 1617981697262.jpg (111 KB, 800x418)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Retweet one of the options to win a New Years variant.
https://twitter.com/tensura_m_game/status/1475662800420847621

First option is Milim
Second option is Shuna
>>
>new update taking literal hours to download.
End me
>>
Now I just need the Milim protector.
>>
File: 1632257483167.png (1.55 MB, 1920x1080)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>699495
I'm nowhere near as powerful as your team though
>>
>>656455
>>656593
>>656849
>>657010
Spotted the teenager.

What a god awful way to type and convey information to other human beings. Grow up.
>>
>>651980
I liked the game at first, but it literally won't stop updating like constantly, every time I go to play it, another patch is required. I can't even download a patch the night before work, and go to work expecting to be able to play it during breaktimes (I don't work in a building, but do a lot of driving in rural areas), because it once again has another patch by the next day. In addition to that, it closes randomly without warning, usually when I try to switch between menus, on a Note 10, which should be more than capable of running this.
>>
File: 1618656682868.jpg (769 KB, 2528x1440)
769 KB
769 KB JPG
mfw no crystals do attempt to summon NYMilim...

I shouldn't have busted my load on trying to get Butler Veldora
>>
File: 1621124795148.jpg (229 KB, 1172x709)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
App ver. 1.0.30 has been released today.
ABOUT 2.5GB OF DATA WILL BE DOWNLOADED!

iOS users will need to go to "Menu > Repair Data" on the Title Screen to reduce the game's total data size. Android doesn't need to do this.
Game Update Details
Data size reduction
New recruit data added
Voice data played when characters are equipped with armor added
Character Expressions Added
Improvements to Facility Placement Function
When the data download is "NOW LOADING..." around ~95-100%, it may take longer than usual to complete due to the data reduction process.
>>
Translated/Soruce: https://twitter.com/isekaimemories/status/1475410954296901634
>>699962
Hopefully this will alleviate that
>>700061

Yeah it was getting ridiculous how long the updates took hopefully from here on it takes less time for these updates to take.
>>
File: 1634340323915.png (2.12 MB, 1920x1080)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
Doubt it's going to stick
>>
I'd be nice if you could have bought hammers with tempest coins... I mean it'd make sense.
>>
>fire month
that's a skip for me
>>
>>700395
or event shop....
>>
File: 1619096424193.jpg (207 KB, 1618x1610)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>700395
>Beat the 3rd tier of fire boss with 3*s last night so I can parralel it
>Set like 350ap and 3 hours worth of battles
>Wake up to 1 fire crystal and no hammers
>>
Another free unit Shuna so means another free 100. My eyes are on Milim though so I'll be rolling all I got.
>>
An original story about making food and Shion doesn't get any screen time till after everything is done is weird to me. Fuse why didn't you explain this away!?
>>
File: rrrrrrrrrr.png (1.96 MB, 1920x1080)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
>only 1 SSR dupe
I hope I have enough time to save up for spa towel Rimuru.
>>
Are these Diablo and Veldora events literally just the same thing posted to read again?
>>
>>701982
Yes, minus the fight segments. More like an archive of original stories for the game. Maybe in the future they'll put them in a memories category or something instead of cluttering the events section
>>
I hope the old events will reappear eventually. I would like to read the stories in full, those between the battles + get the event blueprints.
And what things are worth buying from the shop? Reading the thread I get that hammers are good, what else? Magicores, recruitment tickets?
>>
File: 1622520750289.jpg (305 KB, 900x1200)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
【KOKU】
Quest addition that allows parallel processing in story events
Various updates, including the addition of more facial expressions!

>FIXED
・Reducing the amount of storage the app requires
・Crashes during Recruit animations

>Partially improved
・Occasional errors
Some improvements have been made in response to reduce the occurrence of errors. Further improvements are underway.

・Reducing the amount of time it takes to start downloading an update on Android devices
Waiting time has been reduced.
Further improvements are in progress.

https://twitter.com/tensura_m_game/status/1476745012277030919
https://twitter.com/tensura_m_game/status/1476745291630268416
>>
File: 1625150539896.png (1.01 MB, 1280x1087)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>Finally bother to clear master light conquest to start farming the big hammers
>The best team I can manage appears to be around 269k power but I need 286 to auto it
>>
>bought 10 tickets with tempest coins
>got veldora protector
nice
>>
File: ca4.png (400 KB, 680x383)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>accidentally used one of the shuna gems in the 4 star exchange shop
>>
>>706905
it's not that bad, the gold awakening things are easy to get
>>
File: 1630119613764.jpg (219 KB, 893x1219)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
Gobta's time to shine
>>
>>711897
Hard skip
>>
is it me or do the red gems for upgrading gear have a lower drop rate this time?
>>
>>712484
Less than Shion's event but more than Benny's. Seems balanced.
>>
File: 1628726619478.jpg (512 KB, 1986x1087)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
【KOKU】
Guy, the Lord of Darkness Recruit Selection

Guy Crimson, the Lord of Darkness is here
Starts tomorrow, January 14th!
1/14/2022 (Fri) 2:00 ~ 2/4/2022 (Fri) 5:59 UTC
>>
>>718347
Even harder skip
>>
>>718637
I already blew my load on Milim, so even if I wanted guy, I couldn't get him
>>
the missions tab is so awful, just noticed you can get 10 tickets by doing conquest 80 times
>>
File: 1624363758666.png (435 KB, 1178x663)
435 KB
435 KB PNG
Oh yeah forgot to update that they will be updating dailies
>>
>>721692
I'm not thrilled of being forced to log in at a certain time to complete my dailies.
>>
>>721692
>you no longer need to request aid to complete all quests and get those 15 crystals
Not bad, definitely a good change there.
>>
did the dailies somehow reset twice today?
>>
>>721712
you don't need to, if you do the same old dailies you can still complete it
>>
as a new player what do I reroll for?
Is it still best to go for a 5* protector?
>>
>>723522
yes
>>
shit dead game
pity bump for you poor retards that still play the game
>>
so fire jubilee basically requires Guy if you want a good score
>>
>>726557
Well yeah, in case you haven't noticed by now, this game is extremely p2w. You need the banner characters to clear the highest tier events. You need to max out the banner characters to get a good score.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.