[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 53 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: capsule_616x353.jpg (66 KB, 616x353)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Theres nothing wrong with winning with a beatstick
>>
>>645509
Duck strat is even more OP with the new life system
>>
>>646080
Ducks are still awful and a meme
>>
>>645509
horse + cricket into turkey death strat is ol' reliable.
>>646080
what's the full strat?
>>
>>645509
how the FUCK do people get those 20/20 dogs or whatever, and then still have a full rest of the team with good synergy??? That is just ridiculous and i can't understand it
>inb4 "lol filtered"
>>
>>651075
they buff them with Giraffes/penguins/Monkey/Food
focusing on dogs buffing themself post earlygame is unreliable
>>
>>645509
All I know how to do is Chicken Dodo strats. Whenever I try something different, instead I just go with more Chicken Dodo.
>>
>>655244
have you considerd Snake&Tiger?
>>
First win with shark, monkey, snake, blowfish, buffed scorpion
Feels great
>>
>>655383
tiger snake fucks
>>
What's your favorite strategy?

I enjoy going all in on Hippo/Worm
>>
File: tigersnake.png (807 KB, 1920x1057)
807 KB
807 KB PNG
>>659575
tiger snake
destroyer of assholes
>>
>>661986
Tiger is gona be partly nerfed in the next version or maybe even removed according to the beta build
>>
>>662486
Probably for the best considering it fits into damn near any build seamlessly and nearly always is a MASSIVE boost in strength
>>
File: tigerrhino.webm (2.81 MB, 1280x536)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB WEBM
ahem
fuck turkey fly
>>
>>663583
fly, turkey, and/or rooster builds are the biggest pussy shit in the game
>>661986
>that spider
kek based
>>
>>663583
Based, when I play the f2p deck I exclusively run AOE builds just to give anyone running turkey tiger fly a shit game.
>>
where can you see the beta patch notes? you hve to be a patron?
>>
>>645509
Saw this thread and figured I'd try it out. I've been playing non stop for days.

Only just realized you can kill your own turtles for early melon armor
>>
>>667430
you can kill lvl 2 ants to give a stat boost too.
>>
Are people taking this game seriously? Or is everyone taking the piss?
I tried to watch a streamer play this, but seeing a 30-year-old balding man go on a big rant about how someone else's cartoon cow was unfairly beating up his cartoon turkey seemed sad.
What is happening here? Sorry, I have autism.
>>
>>668526
Its a little fun time waster of who will create the strongest 5-group of cartoon animals. Its fun to think of combos and frustrating when you lose to a "bad combo"
>>
If i see another fucking rooster dodo, i fucking swear to god
>>
File: SAP 12-2-2021.png (863 KB, 1495x600)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
Weird, I just got 10/10 but no victory screen? Here's the team though. I feel no remorse for using rooster, theyve stolen too many Ws for me
>>
>>668526
I mean I take it seriously *to a degree*. Theres a decent bit of luck involved and a handful of comps/units are fucking insanely busted right now.
>>
Anyone else really like this game but just don't want to buy the expansion deck? I just already like the base formula and roster, I don't see the need to dilute it with more weird ass shit. Good on them for using a profitable but not overly greedy model though,
>>
>>671286
even if you buy it you can still play with the vanilla pets
>>
>have a great team
>lose early
>random bullshit go
>win
>>
>>671690
Winning early is actually the strongest build. You kill all the dodo rooster tiger turkey fly faggots while they're trying to set up their shit.
>>
I been following the test notes on the discord lately and my god what the fuck are they doing
>fixed/buffed rat
>REMOVED rat in one of the test patches
>now its just backto how it was before
>changed rabbit to tier 2, then back to tier 3
>changed squirrels ability like 10 times. now it just discounts food at the start of every round
They have a new test build like every other day where they drastically test shit then end up reverting/nerfing everything back.
>>
>>672234
I mean the game is pretty close to a good balance already.
>>
>>672234
that's kinda what a test build is for, testing shit.
>>
If you don't play dodo rooster you're a retard
>>
>>672234
Are you actually retarded or do you genuinely think that's a bad thing?

They make a change on a unit, collect data, then make changes again based on the data collected. It's literally the best way to try to balance shit in this kind of game you absolute nigger baboon
>>
>>672349
you dont get it
>>
>>672343
I dont only because I dont find it fun simply just going for Ws any more when I knows theres only like, 2-3 correct answers. I just go for weird shit and achievements.
>>
Probably the most fun build I've ever ran. Level 3 octopus shits on rooster & melon armor heavy builds so hard.
Skunk is also probably the most underrated unit in this game, it fucks over caterpillars really well.
>>
>>672413
>>
File: 1638379308226.gif (1.94 MB, 498x498)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
Is Rooster/Turkey/Fly vs splash damage/aoe still the entire meta in the expansion pass or do the added pets change it up a lot? Want to know before I buy that shit even though its only like 5 bucks
>>
>>672491
If you play against own pack only, there's some rooster sweats still, but other than that, no it's all about beefing up & scaling usually with foods. If not, you've paid 5 bucks to get reamed by rooster turkey fly because base pack slaps the shit out of scaling builds with that combo.
>>
>>672355
Fuck off boomer nigger, don't talk about game balancing if you have no idea how it works, aids ridden tuberculose faggot kys
>>
>>672871
Nah you really dont get it
>>
>>672414
turn 19 is pretty dang late
>>
sometimes you just get lucky and dont run into fly turkey rooster dodo + 50/50 dog I guess
also I love steak/meat on a base level support unit. so under utilized i feel like
>>
File: 1638335084275.png (760 KB, 1000x1137)
760 KB
760 KB PNG
salad, sushi, pizza, bunny, cow are all insta buys
>>
blessed shop
>>
>>673494
I never use bunny, mostly worm and seal for food builds
>>
>>673497
I feel like for a winning worm team the stars need to align. Its a 1/1 unit you get kinda late. Maybe I'll try winning with it next patch
>>
this is fun. im having fun.
>>
>>673458
It is, but it was fun.
>>
penguin team except you only encounter one penguin plus it was on turn 5 plus you skipped it
>>
is northernlion a stupid nigger or what? why tf are meta defining units like fly/turkey/rooster in A tier and below? the entire win state revolves around them
>>
objective tier list
>>
>>675539
the tierlist is just his own personal opinion
>>
>>675618
shut the fuck up
>>
>>675625
play better teams
>>
>>675628
soilentlionigger is a dumb nigger with dumb nigger "opinions". Its just an objective fact. I dont know how you can deny that when endgame summons are the most run team and by far the most broken
>>
I dont think I like Hippo very much. Hippo and Rhino seem like they need the positions to line up perfectly to pop off. also clutch honey badger for the win
I just really want to end a game with a fat level 3 50/50 swan
>>
File: 312312312.jpg (175 KB, 668x323)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>673518
I'M UNIQUE I'M UNIQUE I'M UNIQUE I'M UNIQUE
>>
>>676005
the turkey and fly barely do anything in this setup
>>
>>676014
>turkey rooster fly
>doing nothing
???
>>
>>671690
this is literally my experience so far
>set up a rhino team to wipe turkey fly teams
>get btfo
>random bullshit with penguin and monkey
>win
>>
>>675629
Wrong. Get a clue metanigger.
>>
File: So close.jpg (505 KB, 1920x1080)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>Just discovered the power of ducks
This is the closest I've ever gotten to a perfect 10 wins/10 lives, only lost the first round due to having 3 ducks. Would've been wrecked by a front line scorpion but I got my wins so fast that I only had to really worry in the last 1 or 2 rounds.
>>
>>676564
I dont usually chase ducks but if I see them in the beginning I usually go for a big fish or big swan
>>
>>676564
>>677113
Also they only give +1 hp now because the new patch is retarded. They weren't even meta before
>>
first W of the new patch. the food comp buffs are much appreciated. Bunny should have worked like this from the beginning (not that I have a big bunny in pic)
Squirrel is so good given that you can freeze whatever you want then buy it discounted next turn
>>
>>675562
Faggot doesn't do justice to the true extent of turkey, fly, rooster users. "UltraFaggotNiggerWithAidsSupreme" Would be a more apt description.
>>
I dont think horse's ability got buffed yet I feel like I'm losing to them way more in the early game
I guess people are just picking horse more for the stats buff
>>
>>678002
by early game I mean turns like 1-5 or something btw
>>
I haven't had the opportunity to mess around with the Boar, what do people think about it? Is it a good Tier 6?
>>
>>678280
its a better hippo you get very late
but most of tier 6 besides gorilla are great support units while the boar is the tier 6 tank/dps
>>
>>678002
horse was already good value if you have 2 horse and cricket / bees. now they're great value.
>>
>final team for the win was a dude with two 1/1 scorpions that my mosquito and dolphin sniped
kek
>>
Where does the giraffe sound clip come from
>>
Out of the 10 wins I have:
>5 were with a turn 1 unit (fish, mosquito)
>4 of them ended with a level 1 mammoth on my team
>3 of them were won with one heart left
>highest score is 7/10 hearts left
>>
>>679882
I almost never use Mammoth
>>
>>679884
It has decent stats. just throw a steak or mushroom on it and it turns into nice and cheap lead if you have multiple units you're trying to scale up. Probably worth less if you already have like a 50/50 bison or some shit
>>
I feel like I'm seeing way more Bisons now. Anyone else?
>>
By far this felt like the easiest win Ive ever gotten. I blasted through the endgame.
>>
>>680275
with ducks and dogs nerfed, people try to get early lvl3 pets for Bison plays
>>
I think these are the lowest stats I ever won with
>>
Finally my first worm win. this little nigger has baited me into so many losses.
>>
If you faint pill something with a mushroom will it come back?
>>
>>680957
yes, but why would you ever do that?
>>
>>680894
Worm (and any scaler without skills really) only works if you have butterflies to double or triple them up.
>>
>>680958
probably so the mammoth buff is permanent
>>
>>681033
but a 1/1 mammoth is basicly useless unless you have a second pill ready
>>
>ant, cricket, beaver
>*roll*
>horse, otter, beaver
Is there a worse feeling than this
>>
File: SAP win 12-13.jpg (942 KB, 2000x700)
942 KB
942 KB JPG
Forgot to screenshot my win but still wanted to record my team so i had to get creative
>>
>>681721
>not taking beaver + ant
>not rolling & taking second beaver
>not pilling ant
>not buying a third beaver next round to combine as soon as you hit level 2 to get an early level 3 unit
>not selling the level 2 beaver after a few rounds to buff a staying unit

Never gonna make it.
>>
Won with the most random and retarded team
>>
Ive become my own worst enemy
>>
think its time bros. after like 30-40 hours of playing Im gonna buy the expansion
>>
how do hedgehog builds work without becoming a suicide king?
>>
>>682935
Have one big big big unit with garlic to sweep up, some weaknesses to hand out with bat is good too. Good lineup would be
any stat unit with garlic-level 3 bat-whale, parrot or tiger cub-level 3 hedgehog.
Just get creative with the fifth slot, you could run blowfish for example and then move that to your garlic sweeper unit spot once you scale it enough.
Don't expect too much from hedgehog builds though, while they're incredibly fun and super powerful in the early/mid game, they fall off real quick unless you've prepared by scaling one strong unit so much that you can run microbe instead of bat and use it as your front unit when you can get away with the weakness on your fat unit.
>>
I'm fucking terrible at this only 5 trophies so far 0 wins.
>>
>>682935
Theyre fun but I think the best I got was 8 wins. Had a level 2 hedgehog, whale, plus a camel peacock and pufferfish all garlic'd.
I lost due to never getting more puffers + my peacock was barely scaled up at all.
I'm thinking the play may be Hedgehog second from the front with a well built puffer/peacock, and either a camel or another puffer or something?
And then yeah theres also crazy ass level 3 hedgehog + whale + mushroom suicide builds but you probably need some skunks/snipers to weaken and get rid of melon armor first
>>683062
Just keep grinding, maybe play in short bursts. For me when I play for longer periods of time I get way worse, meanwhile when Im fresh for the first few games I do much better.
>>
>>682088 here
I'm getting mega filtered by the expansion idk if I like it
>>
File: infinite cringe.webm (2.83 MB, 1066x600)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB WEBM
dont remember if I posted this before. enjoy the misery
>>
File: fly summon draw.webm (2.88 MB, 1066x600)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
>>
Feels like we are in the beat stick meta now. Just having a big beatstick lets you trash most teams, especially mid game. Late game you want multiple high attack beat sticks.
>>
>>683557
Mid game for sure. I wrote duck/beaver/otter off as gimmicks before but I'm coming around to them. You want to abuse them and get a 10/10 fatty during round 3 or 4 or some shit.
Late game you want aoe and/or teamwide scaling (lv2+ giraffe, food builds, self-buff like bison etc)
>>
>>683224
Expansion pack is in a kinda not so great place at the moment.
Though I have to say, you have to adjust your entire approach to the game, getting started with scaling asap is even more important than in base pack where you have some units that can help you out if you haven't scaled well.
>>
>>683557
Maybe now skunk will finally get the credit it deserves.
It already was a fantastic unit, but if your assessment is true, I'll give it a week or two after that meta has settled in before people cry about skunk being OP because their 50/50 bison got merked by a combo of level 3 skunk & a dolphin before it can do anything.
>>
>>683711
Well ran a Skunk/Tiger that let me get the achievement for lvl 3 Shrimp win. It's powerful since it lets you beat over other beatsticks just with superior HP.
>>
>>683711
Yeah I'm starting to just throw Skunk on even at base stats uninvested. Its too good
Also doesnt Dolphin target the lowest health unit?
>>
>>683711
Also kek watch next patch Skunk get nerfed from 33% at level 1 to like 10% level 1, 20% level 2, 30% level 3
I honestly dont know what changes I'd make to the current meta but I dislike nerf-happy devs
>>
Meme builds are pretty fun. Steak is pretty underrated.
>>
?????

Did i got lucky vs easy opponent or this build actually good?

I only swapped penguin for the Mammoth for the last 2 match.

And got penguin on the 4th tier unlock.

Giraffe levelup on 5th tier.
>>
>>684077
It does, but due to pre-battle ability order being decided by attack stat you can engineer it to where if you buff your level 3 skunk to have higher attack than your dolphin, the skunk will slap the hp to -99% and then the dolphin sees that as the lowest health unit.
So that makes it to where the unit is a one-shot for a dolphin provided there's no melon armor involved. However, even with melon armor, it doesn't matter if you have something like a deer or level 3 octopus running at the front to break melon armor with splash.
It's stupidly good but requires some planning and thinking, hence why it isn't as popular as turkey tiger fly.
>>
>>684371
It's a decent build because you got early scaling. Not a spectacular lineup or anything but you don't need to have a meta build to win half the time as long as you get workable units at the right time, which you did.
>>
>>684213
Steak is incredibly underrated. Baffles me how little it is used.
Just throw it on some utility animal like a penguin, throw that thing to the front and you have a disposable heavy hitter.
>>
>>684078
I don't know if they necessarily will nerf skunk, where it is right now it will force players to think & plan several units to get to beat-stick status, so the games have more time to play out and teams have the time to be refined before someone gets a 50/50 with melon armor that sweeps everything with a handful of support units with little to no investment.
If they were going to nerf it, something like 25-50-75 would still be okay.
>>
>>684213
See >>681925 for a team carried by steak
>>
I tried joining the discord but its full of people who only play in versus mode because they cant win in Arena mode lol
>>
>>684371
Pretty decent comp. Could be improved like with steak on giraffe/flamingo/mammoth or mushroom on flaming/mammoth but pretty workable. I think you might have gotten rolled if you met 2 more 50/50 bison/beat stick teams though.

>>684213
Steak is great. Throw it on a low investment/low stat unit thats usually just there for support and it becomes a scorpion lite.
>>
>>684556
but arena mode is not that difficult if you go for normal teams
>>
Is there a way to tell if a screenshot someone posts is from arena or versus mode?
>>
Got two dog wins today. I think Im really beginning to warm up to it. The point (to me anyway) is to be constantly rotating one or two spots out which I find pretty fun.
Using it with summon comps seems like kind of a noob bait tactic. Works ok-ish early game but falls off hard because then you get to turn 9 and your dog is still 7/8 or some garbage
>>
>>684705
heres the second one
for the record Im a former anti-dogger but the kind of quick swap-ish playstyle is too fun to me
>>
>>684702
the victory screen shows the players in the versus mode
>>
I really dont want ranked but this game needs something aside from literal golden poop to chase as an incentive to play. i dont care about the hats or backgrounds either
>>
Just learned about Scorpion + mushroom my mind is blown
>>
>>681757
Based creative anon
>>
>>645509
How do I learn to play this game?
>>
>>685512
I think I just learned by grinding and playing. Read every pet description and think about who synergsies with who. Ask here if you ave any questions about specific units or types of comps or items or w/e
>>
>>685191
So can you do whale so you get 3 Scorpions? Seems nice against fatties, but awful vs super Turkey spammers.
>>
File: just shoot stuff.png (1.6 MB, 2355x1061)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
Buying scaling units is for fags.
>>
>>685821
>cropped out the HP
>>
>>685783
I guess? The point is you use mushroom to overwrite the peanut aura, let your scorpion (ideally with high stats) take out the melon armor, respawn as a 1/1 and take them out
gets raped by rhino though
>>
3rd dog win in 2 days. hes too good
>>
File: Standard_cheat_sheet_v2.jpg (1.19 MB, 1840x817)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
cheat sheet w/ boar
>>
>>686454
its a shame that besides the swan most rank 2 units are really bad
>>
File: SAP win 12-16.png (738 KB, 1694x1014)
738 KB
738 KB PNG
First time using dragon. scuffed screenshot edition
>>
Fug. had a sick as fuck Lv3 Giraffe + Rhino + Hippo + Dragon team going then got beat by a suicide squad (lost by 1hp to his puffer fish) and then to a 50/50 bison team
>>
File: 1638169511099.png (241 KB, 420x420)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>645509
this isn't a big titty anime gacha
I haven't been this confused since I learned the cookie game was popular
>>
>>686635
I think its like TFT/auto chess but actually fun
>>
god damn bison is so fuckin easy lads. If you want a consistant way to win just keep playing until one of your turn 1 units gets to level 3 and you roll a bison. not that hard given you should have swan by the time tier 4s are on the shop and more spaces in the shop for it to spawn.
Do you think they're gonna nerf shit again to go away from beat stick meta?
>>
Bros I think this is a solved game
>>
>>686744
how is it solved if its pvp and the shop is random?
>>
>>686747
I dont think either of those elements make it so a game cant be solved
I guess I just mean I feel like I can reliably win now. Not 100% win rate or anything, but I feel like if I just wanted to win and nothing else, I could boot up the game right now, keep playing until I get bison or dog then fucking win.
Meanwhile pre-patch it never felt guaranteed and I felt like there was some RPS going on between beat sticks, aoe builds, and summon builds
>>
>>686755
if beatstick meta gets too strong, people will go for anti-beatstick builds
(skunks, scorpions)
>>
>>686755
see >>685821
It would crush your bison/dog faggotry
>>
>>686427
How do you scale with dog? what are you doing once you get the dog? which units do you buy and sell etc.
>>
>>686755
I've actually seen way more early horse builds than before patch.
And yea while scaling seems the way to go for meta slaves, there's a lot more that works against it than they seem to realize.
Skunk alone absolutely ruins any notion of winning with a 50/50 bison & a catepillar or two assuming you have at least one sweeper unit.
Not to mention scorpion, crocodile and dolphin which seem to be coming to their own pretty well and do work both with skunk against beatstick builds & on their own against summon builds.
>>
>>686919
you leave a space to quick swap out. preferably beavers, otters, flamingos, turtles, ants, etc. that you can get extra out of from buying and then selling/pilling
try to slot in a usable pet by the end of the turn tho
>>
random bullshit victories are fun
>>
File: 1639300867850.png (774 KB, 1000x1250)
774 KB
774 KB PNG
Unga bunga fag here, how do we counter the suicide squad meta? Garlic and more beat sticks?
>>
This was a pretty fun squad
Think I drew or won vs every sniper/suicide hog squad (there was a lot of draws)
I didn't have scaling until the endgame when I got some monkies in the shop. If my mid/early game wasnt uber sloppy probably could have won way earlier.
>>
File: 1582758297822.gif (1.83 MB, 270x188)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
I don't think hedgehog builds are "meta" right now, I think people are just copying northernlions videos and the fad will pass
Not saying they can't work but usually theyre pretty cheesey.
Are there any other builds that don't require scaling that could work in the F2P deck?
>>
File: moemon starters.png (162 KB, 1440x480)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
Icon pack/mod that replaces all the animals with anime girls when?
Also what would a serval's kit be? Maybe something to do with jumping or its long limbs?
>>
>>687983
They're pretty fun though. Gorilla is shit and getting that achievo is rough. Love to double meta to get them chevos.
>>
>>688191
Yeah seeing shit explode and rocks go everywhere is fun af
>>
>>663583
love it when the king pops off
>>
>perfect run
I can now retire
>>
File: my-image.png (450 KB, 1075x838)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
you know I'm right
>>
>>688712
>Gorilla
>S
>Bull
>D
>Dragon
>F
awful opinions
>>
>>688716
buff gorilla will decimate an entire team by himself
>>
File: skunkparrotsnaketiger.jpg (357 KB, 1600x900)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
the synergy here was great
>>
>>688712
out of all of the retarded ass shit here swan being that low is probably the most egregious
>>
>lets try to win with a gimmick team this time
>oh hey an early dog
>>
>>688712
With bow the meta is right now, Bison is a clear S tier. It ramps fast and will always be reliable. Hedgehog is stupid as fuck and I have come around to it just because it murders melon armor and also fucks with summons. The only true F tier is rat. It is quite literally the only animal that actively hinders you.
>>
>>688809
>Hedgehog is stupid as fuck and I have come around to it just because it murders melon armor and also fucks with summons.
I usually just use level 3 masquito spray n pray
>>
>>688778
I always buy swan
I like swan
hes not that good
>>
File: 1639569121697.gif (1.96 MB, 480x480)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
I watched one NorthernLion video and now I can't stop putting Badger in the front
>>
>>688858
honey badger at the back will give you more victories rather than deciding a suicide unit
>>
>>688896
I don't think its that big of a deal if you have a low investment meat shield like a monkey, peng, etc but yeah, honey badger in the back has clutched me out so many wins
I also did a badger + parrot chain which was hilarious though I lost at 8 wins
>>
>>688759
Snake + any fatty with a melon armor is always a good time. especially deer
>>
File: necroscorpio.jpg (335 KB, 1600x900)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
this is ridiculous
>>
File: BasedSkunk.png (75 KB, 360x450)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>688759
Based Skunk Enjoyer
>>
File: Pain.png (72 KB, 210x239)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>688858
Guys don't worry badger at the front wasn't a fluke come on man just trust me on this one guys badger at the front is a great use of the unit
>>
I am unashamed at using meta units when I can get a new ribbon.
>>
File: 1638949852983.jpg (18 KB, 480x276)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
I have 40+ hours in this game and just now realized excess coins don't carry over to the next turn at all. Jesus christmas
>>
>>689524
I been trying to get ribbons on duck and pig and failing hard. I might just bison barry it up
>>
>>689642
the game tells you every turn....
>>
File: BWD.jpg (360 KB, 1600x900)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
bow to my big white duck
>>
Guess we're all retiring until the next update huh?
>>
>RT made a video
here comes the normie swarm
>>
File: coco (3).jpg (70 KB, 720x720)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THE PIG AND DUCK RIBBONS FOR THE LAST FIVE FUCKING DAYS FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>690662
no idea who that is. genshin impact youtuber?
>>
>>690641
I'm waiting for better stuff in the points shop
>>
>>690897
And I have been trying to get rat. At least duck and pig don't actively sabotage you. The rat is the fucking worst.
>>
my spiders: snails, bunny, griaffe, etc
their spiders: turtles and sheeps for days
>>
>30 rolls
>1 pig and no chocolates
yeah im never getting this ribbon. im literally seething
>>
>>690897
>>691237
just sold my soul to the devil
>>
>>691077
I like the santa hats. But they were only 200 points and now I have 8.3k left.
The backgrounds are kinda meh too. The default is iconic to the game to me at this point and in-game different backgrounds kinda clash and look sussy.
>>
by far this is the funniest team ive ever won with
>>
File: Untitled.png (402 KB, 1364x766)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
Fuck Flies
>>
>>691342
I'm trying to get all the ribbons for the tier 1 units and I lost at 8 and 9 wins with level 3 beaver. feels bad
>>
I was about to get a ribbon for both cow and beaver
https://youtu.be/zzoh43oPUVE
>>
>>690662
So when does Spiff make his "How to cheese Auto Pets?"
>>
>>691331
you just rolled for food with your cash?
>>
>>690898
Irish guy who kind of kickstarted the "*videogame* BUT IT IS *gimmick*" format I think.
>>
>>692130
I got like 4-5 swans during turns 3-5 iirc and just ran with it. just used money to reroll and feed yeah
>>
File: 1635392355365.jpg (25 KB, 290x290)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
I lost to my own hubris. If I just didn't switch the placement of my front 2 units i would be a gamer with a beaver ribbon but instead im ribbonless.
I put my shitty crab in front which let him build up stacks on his boar + my pepper beaver would have broken the melon armor on the unit behind. but instead i got raped like a child
>>
File: winner.png (589 KB, 1920x1200)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
This is the build that never fails me
>>
>>692504
units go strongest front to weakest last to prevent hippo feeding desu.

combo arrangements like giraffe or monkey that require positioning can make this tricky.
>>
>turn 5 level 3 + bison
how the fuck am I not supposed to take this
>>
>>693139
I hope you took the crab too
>>
How da fuq did i win this
At least I have all the t1 ribbons now besides sloth
>>
>>694430
T2s are way harder. At least with Tier 1 you can roll into Bison crutch. Honestly Rat is the worst shit that will make you lose or draw games, Peacock literally has no scaling, and Elephant is just garbage where you either have to put it in the back or not only get dupes of it, but also a bunch of blowfish and camel dupes.
>>
>>695031
Blowfish is the rarest fucking unit in the game for me. Ive never even gotten a level 3.
>>
my internet was down for basically a whole day so i just grinded super auto pets
>>
if you use golden poop, poop, or inventor hat then youre an incel. get over it
>>
>>695619
platinum poop for 20,000 points when?
>>
Fuck the rat.
>>
File: 1631887928399.jpg (168 KB, 1024x958)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>695619
I am a golden poop incel. Deal with it.
>>
>>696119
yeah ok. nice hedgehog suicide cutscene though anyway my level 1 duck had garlic armor so ggs better luck next time
>>
i am a 7 win andy, simple as
>>
>>696146
its 10 wins to victory
everything else is coping
>>
I feel like either chocolates need to spawn sooner or level 3 requirement should be reduced by 1. too many comps that take too long to get off the ground. you can get raped by RNG. and lots of useless ass t2s and t3s
>>
another random bullshit victory
>>
getting 10 wins feels so anti climactic
your number of wins and a chart of the teams and winning team names should show somehwere
>>
>>697146
I think they're planning on adding stats and hall of fame next patch but yeah that shit should have been in long ago. Just going for normal wins is boring, I just go for stickers and ribbons now
>>
File: 1635723424880.webm (2.6 MB, 270x294)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB WEBM
Just lost to a front badger team
>>
>December 26
>>
>>695054
JUST GIVE ME THE RIBBON ALREADY YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT GAME
>>
GIVE ME THE FUCIKING RINBBONNNNNNN
>>
When did you realize this "game" is just a slot machine and the "skill" floor is reached in 5 minutes of "play"-time?
>>
>>699676
its a mobile game.
Its point is to waste time in a fun way
>>
I was so close to a bunch of ribbons
>>
>>699976
forgot image
>>
>>699676
Nah theres some skill involved. Im not sure how low/high Id say the ceiling is but its there.
>>
>>699676
There's still some decisions to be made. But right now, getting an early level 3 and Bison is an easy crutch. But dumb teams can win too, like Hedgehog teams.
>>
>>699676
but do you really know all the tricks
>>
File: Z55Oi59.png (55 KB, 956x363)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>
>>699986
Do things a step at a time. Bison crutch always wins in the end.
>>
>>701103
theyre monitoring the thread
>>
File: file.png (16 KB, 812x114)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>finally release a basic feature
>it doesnt even work
>>
Monke & peng supremacy, thank you
>>
>>702623
that trash team shouldnt win in round 17
>>
>>702662
This team kicks ass, camal builds up peacock, peacock goes on a murder spree, than kangaroo builds than cleans whats left with monke and penguin support. It was me and this other guy and he lost a 15 vs 6 lives lead
>>
why is everyone playing a retarded suicide team, it sucks ass late game and it's only annoying while you're building your team
>>
What the fuck are suicide teams? I've been playing for about a week, managed to get about three wins.

What is the "meta" of this game? How do people use Dodo to scale up? Seen it a few times yet can't really grok it
>>
File: 1627308041173.png (203 KB, 954x504)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>702677
Explain this
>>
>>702705
That team is just plain shit that's all. Kangaroo is a meme in most builds in my opinion. Not that anon
>>
>>702705
Op here, you need supports for camel and peacock. Bunny is okay but swan aint doing shit
>>
>>702704
>hedgehog
>whale
>blowfish
>>
>>702704
honestly just try to get one unit as fat as possible
>>
>>702746
>50/50 scorpion in youre pat
>>
>>702743
Those are actually really fun teams. I played one and won a while ago while I was fishing for ribbons. Honestly though, I feel whale is a hindrance.
>>
>>702623
>versus victory
>>
i have a dreadful time most games and then i click Arena mode straight away when its over
>>
>>702776
I think whale is the safest way to get faint procs for Ox without resorting to summon team or weak summons that will feed their kangaroo/hippo/rhino
Specifically Whale + Deer. Bit of a cheesy day 1 strategy but it works.
>>
And speaking of kangaroo I got 10 wins with this team a while ago. >>686571
>>
>>702704
>What the fuck are suicide teams
Using self-hurting animals like Badger and Hedgehog. Usually combo with parrots, whales, and puffer fish. They're meme comps that occasionally work.
>What is the "meta" of this game?
I think we're solidly in beatstick + skunk meta.
I would say Snake is also pretty meta
>How do people use Dodo to scale up? Seen it a few times yet can't really grok it
Mostly only good with crab and rooster after the nerf. Crab only copies HP from a teammate so when its summoned it started with like 3 attack. and Rooster's chicks summon with an attack stat based off rooster so getting that as high as possible is key for rooster comps.
Before the most recent patch Dodo level 1 started by giving your unit 100% of its attack, and Rooster always gave its chicks 100% of its attack stat
see
>>683260
>>683261
>>
The devs clearly care too much for me to get actually mad at them but some stuff really annoys me
>Account system, yet android and PC are updated separately (this probably also means theres not actually crossplay??)
>Stats not available on android, but also doesn't seem to tie stats to your account because I cant view my wins on PC
>Took this long to bring stats and replays to begin with
>also stats dont even work now kek
>>
https://twitter.com/TeamWoodGames/status/1476817257070223379
>Working hard on the next expansion that is 100% (all new) pets and food.
>The same update will also let you build your own deck!
>And to clarify. It won't turn into a card game. But rather, you can make your own custom pool of animals you roll from.
Might give it a shot, not a fan of the expansion but maybe a fresh pool will get me into it
Not sure how I'll like the custom pool system, I feel like being totally luck random is a core part of the games design.
>>
>>703952
just fill it with broken pets then
>>
fix your stats already....
>>
File: file.png (269 KB, 1133x720)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
at least hall of fame works
>>
well kinda
since you know, it only counts your LOCAL wins...
despite having an account system... haha
>>
Yep, it's pig time.
>>
>>708107
> account system
yooo this anon actually made an account AHAHA
>>
finally won with le funny explosion team
>>
File: file.png (661 KB, 1917x1050)
661 KB
661 KB PNG
suck my motherfucking
DICK

first win baybe that's what we've been waiting for
>>
>>708345
I feel like you could have replaced the first unit with a scorpion
>>
>>708349
yeah when I couldn't find any camels or things to significantly roid that guy I was looking for an end game replacement
but it never came. my rolls were absolute shit.
>>
File: file.png (346 KB, 721x350)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
didn't expect a flawless win
>>
>>708107
lmao are you serious
>>
>>708646
yes. i have wins on android and they dont carry over to my pc hall of fame
>>
this would have been a great victory...
>>
Damn just got a perfect jr. (10 hearts but 2 draws)
With this fucking ragtag failed summon comp
>>
Random seel + penguin win i got on my phone. Looks like android got the update finally and NOW your hall of fame is tied to your account. Thank you
>>
Got this one in the del taco drive thru
>>
I feel like Badger is a bit underrated
Don't get me wrong, everyone acknowledges Badger is good but I don't think many people rate it high enough. From the turn you get it up until T5s start appearing it does its role perfectly as long as you give it honey. And then it gets even stronger if you feed it levels + food.
On top of that it's just a very fun and flexible unit. You can make stupid suicide meme comps with it or put it ahead of Ox for free suicide hits.
Also unrelated the discord is the biggest cess pool ever full of the most annoying pretentious retards in existence. Also full of a lot of annoying scrubs who complain about not winning and/or literally posting play by plays asking for people to make their shop picks for them. I decided to peep it since this place is dead af but its mega garbage.
>>
>>714566
Sadly the badger can be hard counterd by the crocodile which poses a certain risk
>>
>And then it gets even stronger if you feed it levels + food.
Let me rephrase that actually, Badger gets *exponentially* stronger at level 2+. Its like pre-nerf Dodo scaling, literally double and then triple damage on level up. Same with if you give it stat boosting foods. It gives the unit itself extra stats, and then when it dies it fires off a hit based off its attack.

>>714569
Yeah thats true. With investment it can be mitigated but its prone to getting sniped/targeted and then fucking up your entire team.
>>
>>714569
All comps except just full fat scaled teams have some counter but it's not worth thinking about because your opponents are random. Just play the slotmachine.
>>
File: 22fuckingturns.jpg (297 KB, 1585x824)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
people are getting way too good at this
>>
File: memetrash.webm (1.52 MB, 792x444)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB WEBM
imagine maxing out your suicide meme build only to get HEEMed
>>
>>714604
its suprising the game found still found players for you
If you havent won by around turn 15 you are a walking corpse most of the time
>>
File: beatstickkiller.jpg (48 KB, 728x144)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>714586
>All comps except just full fat scaled teams have some counter
until you encounter something like this
>>
>>714610
no way I usually go tu turn 19
>>
>>714612
I won all of my games before turn 16
the longer you go, the more the enemy teams feature 50/50 bricks
>>
>>714606
Im pretty sure I lost to a team very similar to that in the late/endgame kek except i couldnt tell wtf happened.
>>
Ducks are still pretty good. Having double digit HP early on helps a bit. Course it's probably the early monkey that actually carried.
>>
>>714961
I do occasionally love going full caveman in the early phase and only buy beavers/ducks/otters in order to buff up one or two units.
>>
things you never want to see
>>
File: whowillwin.jpg (72 KB, 1137x207)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
Who's going to win?
>>
>>716050
I think the team on the right would win due to the 2-3 in the back
>>
File: result.webm (928 KB, 1897x345)
928 KB
928 KB WEBM
>>716119
Here's what happened
>>
>>716203
i see. wasnt sure what the ox's attack would be at, idr how much he gains at each level
>>
File: FI0zlXrWUAEVBWo.jpg (153 KB, 1258x789)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
custom deck builder preview + a tease at deck 3
>adding crit chance
not what i wanted to see if im to be honest
>>
>>716844
crits seem too inconsistent to be worth it
>>
>>716853
>crits seem too inconsistent to be worth it
t non League of Legends player
>>
Team was a mess, couldnt do shit, still proud.
>>
File: 5-reasons-sloth_4x3.jpg (957 KB, 3072x2304)
957 KB
957 KB JPG
>>717105
You may have lost but you made a friend along the way who truly believed in you.
>>
>>717105
rip. I got a mega early sloth once but I couldnt get my team together and lost
>>
File: front badger.png (625 KB, 1600x720)
625 KB
625 KB PNG
Decent strat, it wont give you as many wins instantly as honey badger, but it can scale well, mainly because monkey is funny.
>>717243
Working with a 1/1 constantly doesnt make things easier either ngl.
>>717174
It's such a cute little description.
>>
What the fuck i just played the same guy 2-3 turns in a row im pretty sure
>>
>fought against a turn 5 level 3 + bison
some people were just born with it all huh
>>
so close to a perfect this time. fuggg
>>
Its weird that they call it trophies won instead of wins won isnt it? Tropies are the icons to denote winning a single turn
Also I hope the make a list view for stats so they're more easily screenshottable and shareable
>>
Heres some of my stats (the rest is DLC which I barely play and just food items)
>>
oh didnt realize there was "least used" if you specify the pack as well. fly is for pussies kek
>>
>>718617
Actually these stats make no sense either way wtf lol
If matches = times entered arena and trophies = ten wins then that means ive only lost 3 times which i can assure you is not that case
And if trophies = turns won that means i played 37 times, won once on average, and got zero wins 3 times??
God these stats are useless
>>
>>718656
>>718617
trophies refers to round wins not 10 wins
every round you win you get a throphy
get 10 trophies during a game to win the game
>>
Thanks to the monkey I managed to scale up enough to counter summon setups easily. Rhino is a more space efficient Snake with the Tiger.
>>
>>718618
Fellow boar enjoyer I see.
>>
I was about to ask how he got so much mileage early on, but it seems to have been crab cupcake strats.
>>
Nothing like early Penguin snowballing.
>>
>>718697
Then that means the stats are broken because 37 matches implies that ive entered arena mode 37 times and only got 34 trophies and that makes zero sense
or it implies I've only played for 37 turns total which I've played way more of
>>
>>719038
Yeah crab+cupcake+meat bone is a great early game combo
>>
File: file.png (1.5 MB, 1883x869)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>719188
damn right early penguin carried hard
>>
on the one hand i'm happy that shit like rhino / skunk exist to counter the obvious meta strats
on the other hand i'm unhappy that if i don't get that shit off the ground fast, i just instantly lose to anyone who rolled an early caterpillar
>>
Ive been seeing an exponentially larger amount of mushroom deer spam lately
>>
>>720627
some jeutuber did a video on it
>>
Some pets are worse than others
(I know Boar is rather good but I get him way too late to build him as a beatstick)
>>
Won by the skin of my teeth, I put a bee on the zombie cricket just because I didnt wanna waste my last 3 coins.
>>720627
I've always seen it as a decent strat desu, lets you buff something that isnt a deer in front with a monkey.
>>720700
Have you gotten a shrimp win yet? A dog turn 3 is basically mandatory to make it work, you get a billion health and no damage by the end of it.
>>
I'm sorry Sloth
>>
>>720785
Saddest post in this entire thread, rip!
Don't worry, I'm sure he still believes in you.
>>
I only saw the sloth once. It was when I just bought the 2nd pack and I thought he was a regular fixture so I didn't buy him.
I let him down.
>>
Old win, take it as >>720754's third reply's picrel
>>
yo wtf this dude sharing hentai over super auto pets
>>
its a gay jojo yaoi doujin if you were wondering
>>
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED
I lost my fucking touch I used to be sick now I'm getting raped like a child every single time i enter arena
>>
>>721449
the game is a slotmachine, you were on a heater and now you got bad beats
>>
>>721449
try to aim for a big beatstick in the first few rounds before you get the tactic-defining units
>>
Nevermind im good again
>>
>1 exp away from getting squirrel sticker + ribbon
Fug
>>
Also
>Rhino doesn't cuck mushroom+scorpion
I'm not sure how to feel about this but I guess in retrospect it makes sense given how the order of things usually is.
>>
man getting t6 stickers sucks ass. literally had like 3 turns to level up dragon and i couldnt even get it to level 2
>>
do i seriously have to run like triple skunk or something in order to win now
seems like every other time i lose it's against some guy who somehow managed to get 3 50/50s round 11. where do these people come from?
>>
The first two rounds are still way too important. Potentially +2 wins or -2 lives for something that's literally 100% RNG and has no skill involved at all. Shop RNG, Beaver RNG, Otter RNG, Ant RNG, Mosquito RNG. They genuinely might as well start you with an AI-generated team and up to +2 wins / -2 losses at random because it would accomplish the same basic thing.

The game's RNG-heavy enough without having the first two rounds be a total slot machine.
>>
>>721937
the 10 lives system was designed to make the first 2 losses/draws not neckbreaking
>>
>>721872
aim for early penguin/monkey
>>
>>721937
>>721488
sad but true. Getting to lategame turns without being able to get a T6 sticker multiple times in a row + turns where I get destroyed even when I feel like I'm making all the right shop decisions is making me not want to play any more. If you enter turn 7 and luckshit out a monkey you basically just beat the game. Same with if you luckshit out a lvl 3 + bison on turn 5.
>>
man i miss when this game was free dopamine farming. i had like 30 wins and multiple back to backs before they added stats and now i can win maybe 20% of the time
>>
In terms of F2P the only non-t6 stickers I have left are Seal, Parrot, and Rooster
p2w pack is gonna be a whole other grind, i only have a few from that one
>>
holy fuck I found a sloth
>>
This was my most based team, early turtle os Op.
>>
Which charactes are in f2p and not p2w?
>>
this game is a nigger machine
>>
sorry just mad that i got cucked out of another sticker because I'm literally too good at the game and win too early. fucking nigger
>>
kek literally had to throw one round so i could have an extra turn for shark exp
>>
Okay I think I figured out the sticker meta
Badger in the back with no honey, plus always insta buy swans for the lategame choco farm
>>
I literally ordered my team in the worst way possible to try and lose. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK
>>
Forgot pic
>>
>>723964
>>723963
if you tried to lose, you should have placed skunk and giraffe first
>>
>>723967
True. Weaker units shouldve been in the front mb
>>
Heres the team i was trying to lose against
>>
File: double chick.png (85 KB, 1289x153)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
Didn't knew chick lvl 2 gave double chick, this shit is op.

Almost killed my own team synergy with the wasp.
>>
I forgot I needed to at least die to actually get the cricket achievement, regardless crab achievement again 8)
>>
File: username.png (45 KB, 394x266)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>721163
>>721168
capped lmfao
>>
>>724358
thats a weird placement for the fly, it doesnt seem to belong
>>
I can't fucking win ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>725231
Opposite issue here.
For context I dont have lvl 3 turkey achievement, or spiders and deer's ribbon.
>>
File: 423423423.png (1.43 MB, 1080x1080)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
I got tilted and uninstalled this game from my phone, PC, and hid it from my steam library so I don't play it out of habit
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (655 KB, 1232x715)
655 KB
655 KB JPG
>>725231
https://youtu.be/pfuGPzOYtog

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.