[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 93 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1636558849414.jpg (46 KB, 720x405)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
season 9
Brawlywood
>>
>>
>>641412
based new thread.

Anyone got lola yet? Is she worth the pass?
>>
>>641439
Nope, i starting my pass, maybe next week. i think lola is best chromatic brawler, but Belle is still OP. Youtubers pushing lola 1000+
>>
>>641464
Nice. I'm waiting for kairos to do a full review on her.
>>
>>641439
She seems really good but the pass skins are meh, at least the Chola one is anyway.
I'm only tier 17 right now so a bit away from her.
>>
>lost almost 100 trophies because I keep getting partnered with Mortis players
they just should delete him from the game honestly
>>
>>641525
He's too busy making clash mini videos right now
>>
>>641464
Chromatics are a bit boring honestly. Last chromatic with at least some utility was Lou. Most others are just pure damage dealers (Buzz, Ash, Lola, Belle). Still waiting on a utility/heal focused chromatic.
>>
Just had my first draw. My God I hate playing Rosa. I wish I had never knew she existed. The clutching was insane.

Anon who still hasn't technically lost yet.
>>
>>642344
>heal
Healers all get massively power crept by Byron sadly desu
>utility
I'd like a brawler that does something with placeable/moveable shields desu, one that properly block projectiles so that penny shots and the like don't bypass them entirely.
Don't know what mechanics it would have though.
>>
>>642385
>placeable shields
Exactly my hopes, but I don't see them implementing them. Current spawnables are already very powerful against brawlers without piercing attacks, so strategically placed shields would be massively OP.
>>
>>642398
Yeah I figured similarly :(
>>
>>641525
But he did already?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RtFwf3F6-4
>>
>>642295
I was surprised but again not really. Didn't though he would create an entire channel for it. Though maybe he would keep it a weekly thing on his main channel.

>>642491
not the Olympics. I was more talking more of his final review of her after he get to play against real people online.
>>
>>642385
>>642398

might come as a legendary down the line
>>
File: brawl.png (15 KB, 706x108)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
brawl talk soon
>>
>>642942
i'm ready for club league to be a massively underwhelming disappointment.
>>
What the fuck was this challenge anyways.

11 wins for a retarded pin ?
>>
>>642957
No one cares about that, the real shmeat of the update will be in added depth mechanics to brawlers.
>>
>>643011
lol you expect that shit to not be delayed? club league IS the meat of this brawl talk. also skins, buy more skins goy.
>>
Got bibi and then belle this week. Really happy about belle, she looks like a great brawler
>>
>>643720
Belle is great. She's been amazing since release and despite the constant nerfs she's still amazing.
>>
File: DoyhJP_e7JQ-HD.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
Brawl talk in 27 hours.
https://youtu.be/DoyhJP_e7JQ
>>
>>643771
>club league and..
Obviously a new brawler, new mechanics (community post hinting at "gears") and some second gadgets (don't expect all of them though). This is the most important update of 2021 so I hope it's not a fluke.
>>
I hope they add the new currency/mechanic in the paid brawl pass rewards, I've been playing for 2 years and am not maxed yet, if they add some new upgrade for every brawler I'll probably die before getting every brawler to its most powerful form.

This being said, if they are having issues balancing the game now, I can't even think how shit it will be when new variables are added
>>
>>643883
i don't actually want gears to be a thing because i just know its going to fuck up the balance even further and make the characters who have been strong for ages with no repercussions even stronger. if you can only get gears from boxes and they're character specific it will take actually ages to max an account yeah. everything about gears smells like trouble to me, and i'm not sure how they can realistically implement them well.
>>
File: 1596160731353.png (7 KB, 260x193)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>643771
first glance, i read your comment as brawl for is 27 minutes long
>>
>>643771
is this the leaked chicken rico skin?
>>
File: njr2yjxr57z71.jpg (174 KB, 1000x1000)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
OK this is epic
>>
>>643952
seems like it. Kinda disappointed. Was hoping rico had a chicken helmet
>>
File: lrwlsucd77z71.jpg (99 KB, 1024x1024)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>643952
Yes
>>
>>643957
cursed images
>>
so the talk/update is skins, club league, and gears i guess.
>>
>>643964
Actually it's gold skins' two new gadgets and a promise that in 4 more months they'll actually release the club update, the rest of the video is Laura babbling in broken english
>>
File: 20211112_201816.jpg (180 KB, 2048x1036)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>
File: 20211112_201945.jpg (140 KB, 2048x1084)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>
File: 20211112_202137.jpg (72 KB, 1280x586)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
So, it was not even a new brawler...
>>
>>643979
This will collapse the game. I wonder how will we get the currency, I hope i can just paypig my shit to max
>>
>>643981
eugh, so it's literally having to play with your club team members huh.. i don't know. if this shit is the only way to get gear and gear is essential i might just drop this game. do you think gear might be club games only?
>>
>>643983
i wish they didn't include rico eye for this skin
>>
>>643981
>one ticket per play
huh?
>>
>>643986
I don't think gears are related to club shit
It looks like you only need blue currency for gears.

Tickets, cups and the red currency is for clubs.
>>
>>643991
hmm. wonder what even the rewards are for club stuff. skins? coins, gear currency, star points? definitely not gems.
>>
>>643994
I wouldn't be surprised if it was just the option to buy the rico skin, just like the power league rewards.
It's called club 'league' after all
I
>>
File: 3vwva7bll7z71.jpg (32 KB, 613x351)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>643997
It looks like they are removing star points and replacing them with club currency
>>
>>643998
...so what the fuck would be the point of power league. a ranked mode that doesn't actually give out any rewards? fucking icons? unless power league is changed to give out the new currency as well.
>>
>>643979
>mfw edgar with double damage gear
I can't even imagine the broken shit this will cause
>>
File: IMG_20211112_140710.jpg (165 KB, 1080x683)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>641412
New design guy is killing it, based potato squeak is here
>>
>>644021
this is absolutely disgusting what the fuck. this is egg brawler tier shit.
>>
I'm going to say it now. This update is going to be a gigantic flop. A big portion of the playerbase simply isn't interested in clubs or club-related content. This might be the final nail to this game's coffin.
>>
>>643979
>it's the fucking +% tier shit
Holy hell they had 1 (one) job of adding good complexity foundation whether it be different supers/different weapon choices but no, it has to be extremely bland and generic stat boosts which would either be locked to a certain gamemode or break the game. So fucking bad.
>>
>>644032
Gears are gonna spice it up tho, apparently it unlocks at level 11 so you'll have to grind a bunch of boxes to upgrade your brawlers to lvl11
>>
>>644038
No way, you have to have a lvl10 brawler to have acces to "muh +15% speed" upgraderino? I refuse.
>>
>>644038
wait, so you have to get a star power before you can get your gears?
>>
File: IMG_20211112_142551.jpg (191 KB, 1080x587)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>644044
Maybe
>>
>>644038
this might unironically kill this fucking game if you seriously need to upgrade every fucking brawler separately with coins and power points. clash quest and mini are both shit. clash royale is ded. clash heroes has potential but holy hell is supercell ever mismanaging their games. who in the fucking hell is responsible for all this.
>>
File: rd40ljkygup71.jpg (100 KB, 1080x653)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>644047
Its only 890 power points and 1875 gold per brawler don't be lazy
>>
We went from
>a second set of mostly unique abilities activated during a battle that have limited uses so strategic thinking is required to use them well/counter them
To this
>movespeed health damage something else stat boosts
In a year. This is just sad.
>>
>>644051
>they increased the cost of last level upgrade because gears
I'm getting more mad with each passing second.
>>
>>644051
>near 100k gold to max all brawlers, including lola
>near 50k power points
this is a mistake. rip to anyone who bought multiple gold skins i guess. so supercell's plan to save this game is more skins, and forcing people to invest in another coin sink which rewards boring minor buffs you'll probably have to craft for each brawler individually. which will be a GIGANTIC grind no doubt. i genuinely think this is the beginning of the end.
>>
>>644056
>i genuinely think this is the beginning of the end
It probably is. I had a lot of fun playing my 2 and a half years, but ever since Power League the game has been on the decline. This update is make or break and they surely not making anything worthwhile so far.
>>
update seems so awful it made me reinstall clash mini for a third time for a potential backup game. fucking hell, and i don't even like clash mini that much.
>>
>>644021
look like a dominatrix
>>
>>644021
What the fuck
>>
>>644079
sucks to be you m8, i LOVE clash mini and have no problems playing it for 3+ hours at a time
>>
>>644793
games feel very samey and rng/luck reliant. i hope it improves with time.
>>
>>644021
>New design guy is killing it
I don't like a single one of his creations so far and I hope that changes since he's in charge of making all the new brawlers
>>
>>642344
What about ruffs?
>>
>>642353
No wonder you
Lost, superautist placed you with a level five mortis
>>
This game has given me a genuine resentment towards Russians. Every fucking game either they’re afk, horrible, 3mbps lag, or such sadists that they move in a 3-unit radius at spawn so that they don’t time out while contributing nothing to the team. Supercell needs to add some sort of in game report system for these people. Like, not for Russians specifically, for everyone, but it does tend to be Russians.
>>
>>644836
He's probably the only one standing out of the bunch. Still, remember how broken his unload speed was at launch?
>>
Brawl Talk in a couple of minutes. How bad will they fuck it up?
>>
>>645271
Very badly.
>>
I'm fuming already bros.
>>
gears have 3 fucking levels. it is going to potentially take years for people to max out their accounts now unless you had like 1k+ boxes saved. this is absolutely fucking insane. people will absolutely drop the game because of this.
>>
It all sounded bad enough before the brawl talk aired, but seeing it all announced is even worse. I only started playing like 3 months ago and hearing that it takes about 1-1.5 years to max an account sounded reasonable enough, but now with two added levels and 3 levels for every gear everything seems retarded. sure, they might promise "50% more progression" but if it's only available to club league players then I might be fucked because I'm not sure I can find a decent club (and I'm not sure I want to)

also those tickets look pay to win
>>
This is a certified BRUH moment
>>
Yep, this is awful. 3 levels of gears, you have to open boxes to get the currency and buy it each week. Club tickets are purchasable for gems so the league is determined by the amount of spare cash the members have. Also "introducing a level of complexity without confusing new players" is such a massive cope. The shitty Gears system is only there so people won't abandon Club League the day it comes out and it's already outclassed by a feature introduced 2 fucking years ago.
>>
I'm looking forward to community backlash. There's no way it's getting a good reception.
>>
>now you have to pay with gold and power points for level 10 AND 11
>then you have to get the gear token
>then you have to get the blue currency
>all that for one brawler
>there's 3 levels of gears
How long will this take to max? It feels like getting every brawler to lvl 11 and all the level 3 gears will take 5 years or something what the fuck
>>
Kudobros.. we will never max our account now..
>>
>>645307
They are paranoid about players running out of things to upgrade/unlock which just shows how disconnected they are.
I'm playing through my third year and I'm not even close to maxing everyone I have. Kairos has done a video on how much time it will take to max a while ago but this shit is straight up idiotic.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcgA8_pZJeU
Even the game's biggest shill is concerned. Also lmao lvl9 formerly 10 is no longer max so the stats will increase by another 5%
>>
>>645306
It will, mongrel children make up this game and eat up whatever supertencent puts in front of them.
>>645310
Sadly not. I could've if it were 1 upgrade per brawler, but now 2? The fact that a potential 100k gold and Lord knows how many points (Lord knows how many points x2 now) won't even cut it is INSANE.
>>
File: grizzly.png (438 KB, 349x654)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>>645343
Well, the Mr. P update had enough community backlash from the updated trophy road to force them to give out rewards based on your progression in it instead of a singular Mega Box, so there might be some changes to it if enough people rally to it.
Still, Gears just seem like a bad concept overall. Them being generic boosts shared along every brawler makes them
>boring as fuck compared to Gadgets and Star Powers
>a balancing nightmare since if one obnoxious combination is found, you'd need to nerf it across the board for everyone to keep it the same for all brawlers
Gears just seem like a very poorly thought out gold and time sink, and nothing much beyond that.
>>
>>645355
Yeah I agree. What's most offensive to me is the adding of 2 new upgrades per brawler rather than one.
Browsing the subplebbit for brawlstars its already filled with useful idiots masturbating over supercells decision in defence of it. Genuinely ill. I hate tencent supercell Jewry just turn this game into a gacha already.
>>
How much more gold will it take to get all current level 10 characters to level 11 after the update?
>>
did they just introduce 3-4 new currencies?
why??
>>
>>645392
because fuck you.
>>
>>645369
around 200k
>>
>>645400
lol

lmao
>>
People who bought silver and gold skins got flossed and dabbed on lmao
>>
>>645407
yep, why did they even bother with them.
>>
ledditer licking supercell's asshole over this update with zero pushback. jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>645469
It's going to be funny when the retards see 50 big UPGRADE 875 GOLD buttons.
>>
>>645491
people are acting like maxed accounts will be maxed again in a month after the update. its hilarious.
>>
>>645469
>>645362
The average age of redditards is 12, what do you expect?
Shit takes are their bread and butter.
>>
>dani's response to golden tickets is "lol just use star points to buy them and git gud"
sshhheeeeeeeeeesh
>>
r/brawlstars and r/brawlstarscompetitive are not loading for me, hope this is the start of a riot or something lmao
>>
>>645546
they're loading fine. most redditors are defending the update and calling it the best one ever.
>>
Today's bounty: Many melee brawlers for (You) and not the other team!
Must be the game's way of balancing out the trophy pyramid scheme
>>
I wonder if the president/vice president can kick people mid-season. That would cause a lot of seethe between the try hards and the chill guys in clubs as you get no rewards if you leave the club before the season ends.
Ultimately I believe the try hards will fill the clubs with other try hards and seethe and cope and over-moderate them to hell
>>
golden tickets are still stupid. if everyone has to buy them to win then you have to spend extra currency AND extra time playing the game on set days of the week to get the maximum benefits.

but it's all pointless as I don't even have a club
>>
It was a good run, gentlemen. As much as love the game I think the team is on track to make every wrong decision all the way to the end of it's lifespan. Looking at Gears, I can't see them coming up with a good idea anytime soon, if ever.
>>
The new club/gear update is going to be fucking awesome. Change my mind.
>>
>>645320
kairos isn't a shill though. he always been pretty honest which I like.
>>
>>645674
all of leddit is turning on him and calling him dishonest for calling golden tickets p2w lol. its pathetic.
>>
>it was obvious that you can only buy a limited amount of tickets that you might be able to afford without gems
>trust supercell, they really thought this through
>you're just mad that you will actually have to play the game xdd
>this update is so awesome shit brawlers will be viable with gears!!1
>>
Gears should've been available on level 5 and be buyable with star coins instead, those fuvking retards.
>>
>>643986
You dont have to play with club members you just get more club trophies per win with club members than with randoms. It's like 25% not a huge amount
>>
I don't like the fact that they added these huge new resource sinks because it means you'll get less of a level playing field. I haven't even got a single star power as I'm kinda new to the game, but now I'll be facing level 11 double-geared p2w faggots every other game while I'll realistically get my first gear in maybe six months. I was looking forward to getting maxed in a reasonable amount of time and then simply enjoying the gameplay, pushing trophies if I feel like it, etc. but now once you get to a certain trophy range it's just gonna be impossible to keep up with people zooming by you in bushes while your stuns last for less time on them.

so even before this, I found it stupid that the more you play a brawler the less fun it will be if you're not maxed (because everyone else will be), and this just got a lot worse
>>
>>645738
yep. this is a real rotten time to be a relatively new player.
>>
>>645313
You literally dont play then. I played 1y4m and have max account other than 3 legendaries.
This is also a message to everyone complaining about the grind forgetting that club wars are also boosting rewards massively with the club shop where you can buy coins and power points with club money. Progression is increasing by over 50% in one update. Seriously not that big a deal. Big deal if it takes you 4 months to get Mr P level 11. You can easily have your favourite 5 brawlers maxed out in a month even with 0 boxes saved like me.
>>
people sure are bending over for big daddy supercell real quickly.
>>
>>645742
Gears having 3 levels split between every brawler is still aids though dont get me wrong. I think people are overreacting to level 11 that's it
>>
>>645747
think it has to do with sunken cost or whatever it's called and the fact that most of these "people" are children with zero critical thinking skills
>>
>>645742
Lmao why are you simping for a tencent game?
>>
Gears seams overcomplicating the game. Now i need to play whith a guide to don't ruim my favorite brawlers whit a shitty build.
>>
It doesn't help that supercell doesn't even have any good news on the horizon. Clash Quest flopped, Clash Mini flopped, Everdale is casual bait shit and will flop.

They got their heads filled with piss due to success and now they'll pay the price.
>>
What brawler would you have get a new skin if you could choose?
I’d probably go for belle or Nani, both are super sick rangers that are stuck at two skins
>>
>>645742
>i-its your fault!
Sure thing buddy, it's my fault you need 75000 powerpoints and 150000 gold coins to max an account.
>>
>>645742
>Progression is increasing by over 50% in one update.
KEK
Progression CAN increase by UP TO 50%
*after a couple clan league seasons
>>
lmao havent checked back in weeks and finally i come back to this fucking dogshit update. no direction and just want $$$. fuck this game i am gonna uninstall. if anyone wants a maxed account with no lola let me know.
>>
>>645990
I'd go for Nani too, her friends skin isn't exactly my taste so i'm rocking her gold skin.
>>
Bros, this isn't looking good.
>>
>>646313
And plebbit defends THAT? You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>646386
Just checked up on it, yeah..
>who tf cares about maxed accounts?
>more grind means more endgame content yass
>but dani said you don't NEED to spend gems on golden tickets
>gears are going to shake the meta up so much!!!
If your playerbase is mostly children under 16 it's no surprise they'll valiantly defend each and every decision. Sad.
>>
>>646396
Yeah checks out, supercell games are filled with useful idiots (children) who soullessly defend supercell at every turn.
>>
File: power 10-11.png (59 KB, 708x491)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>646313
>>646386
My bad, i got the value row wrong.
It's even worse.
>>
I've never posted before but I just wanted to vent. I raged when gadgets were introduced and I'm going to rage again. Why do these developers think adding in these stupid rock paper scissors mechanics on top of each other is fun or good game design. The game was fun when it was just left as a simple attack and super attack and get down to skill. Also, the game was bloated enough with currencies why are they adding more? Why are they adding more daily chores in order to unlock content? Why cant content just be unlocked by increasing my trophies so I dont have to think about micromanage how I play, and instead just log in and play how/'what I want? Why introduce a new pay to win game mode where the clubs with the most oil sheiks win by buying tickets until they are #1? Am I mad? You tell me.
>>
>>646483
You're right, but gadgets are fairly balanced (except for those that are just shit) and fun. Shit like different currencies and all that is implemented to extend your playtime which is a standard practice but they are really pushing the limits with these new changes, see here >>646454.
That anon's calculations tell that it'd take literally 1.5x more recourses to get to lvl11 than to lvl 9. I spent 2 and a half years playing this game and I'll have to spend 3 more to have my account maxed (and I'm almost maxed as of now). Ridiculous.
>>
>>646483
funny thing is the game would be in a near perfectly balanced state if a choice few op brawlers and underpowered ones were tweaked a bit. now this shit is just going to basically throw that all out the window and make the game that much harder to balance.
>>
Based Supercell basically dabbing on everyone.
>>
Cringe supercell flopping like a dead fish
>>
>>646551
They are at the level of polish where even outright bad and anti-player decisions can appear nice and cool and good for the game. They just want money and by sheer luck they managed to make a good game. Time to milk it dry.
>>
File: FDhz3jRWQAcv1jZ.jpg (182 KB, 960x1792)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>646569
>>
>>646577
I look like the guy on the right
>>
>I’ve been playing this game for almost 3 years now and still am missing 4 brawlers but I just got everyone that I do have maxed mind you I’ve only spent 80 dollars and honestly I’m somewhat looking forward to it but not to much. Can’t imagine what it’s like for 100%F2P players
kek the absolute state of paypigs
>>
>>646537
>gadgets are fairly balanced
Kek
Every single meta since gagdets released have been warped by gagdets. Even right now theres Leon running around top 5 from bottom 15 cause his gadget. Belle, Stu, Spike, Tara, Crow, Sandy, Piper; some of the top characters right now (and for the last 5 months) and all in large part thanks to their OP gagdets.
>>
>>646591
Who are you quoting you schizoid
>>
>>646596
>meta
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>646550
I do mostly agree the game was probably in the most balanced state it's been in in a while this update. But theres still so many standout OP brawlers. Theres like 10 or so brawlers that are OP and dominating competitive and like 15 or so brawlers that are just useless. That's pretty bad for a game with 50 brawlers.
>>
>game starts to stagnate
>devs put in artificial leveling bullshit to make players feel like they're progressing
ah, yeah, the eternal curse of the 2 trillion in game options. bs was destined to be this way unfortunately because they either have to release brawlers or be forced to become stale. just funny to see how many people are tonguing their anus at the moment.
>>
>>646604
Oh I'm sorry I naturally got bored of noobstomping at 500 and then got stuck at 750 on my favourite brawlers since I like to play alone on my own time. Then I tried powerleague but every match is the same 8 brawlers in a stale annoying meta and the one casual mode map maker is full of shit too.
Gagdets were an objectively shit addition to the game because they have no associated cost to using them. They can barely be punished or predicted or played around, apart from other gagdets usually. Like surges gagdet or ticks gagdets.
>>
>>646606
the only place the devs look for feedback is leddit and the entirety of the sub is eating their asshole and asking for seconds since they're primarily literal children. you hate to see it. like people have said with brawl stars being the only decent thing they have going and everything else being dead or a failure, i really hope brawl stars plummets in revenue and they wake up. they think they can get away with anything now.
>>
>>646618
I'm just waiting for reddit to gag and throw once the big, long shit that is the new progression gets shoved down their throat with the next row of sneek peak videos.
>>
dude gears lmao
>>
>>646757
Bro just get 3800 coins for your 40 lvl9 brawler's kek
>>
I've been trying to push sub 600 brawlers all day, i don't think anything has managed to make me so mad.
I cannot put into words just how downright retarded your average ladder player is at that range.
They are genuinely retarded, textbook definition.
If you google the definition of retard you'll see one of these cretins up there.
I can't even get mad anymore, fucking hell.
>>
>>641412
So when does the update drop?
>>
>>641412
MORE LOLA LEWDS WHEN?
>>
>>647171
Probably between the 16th-18th. The club league doesn't start until the 24th though.
>>
>>646577
jfc, i still can't believe how big spen's head is
>>
>>647183
This
>>
>>647171
Updates are always Wednesday
>>
File: 1630893177114.png (16 KB, 600x600)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
bro's we going get more underage mutts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wei9a4S63Bg
>>
>>647886
this playerbase literally cannot get any worse so who cares. the average underage westerner is probably still better than your average adult 3rd worlder.
>>
>>647886
>more easy wins in Power League
I fail to see the problem.
>>
ok now that club wars are a thing, anyone got a good club i can join?
i have 26k trophies
>>
>>647899
I'm gold 3
>>
>>647960
Just join a random club from your country
>>
>>647989
>go on leaderboards to find a club to join
>all are 80+ members out of 30
fucking supercell
not joining a club full of shitters from the random club page
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TIVcHbpHY4
Club shop looks very generous compared to all other deals in the game IF and only IF you take into account your club's rank. And the rank depends directly on the amount of tickets spent. Whether or not your clubmates decide to gem tickets is unknowable but it's pretty much a guarantee that the top level will be decided entirely by how many gems players spend.
Kairos did make a soiface when mentioning new progression so these >>646454 calculations are probably spot on. Now it's only a matter of calculations to conclude how badly it's all fucked up and if club shop actually helps to offset those absolutely immense increases in costs. [/spoiler] I don't want to say it, but maybe, just maybe it's not going to be THAT bad. I hope.
>>
>>648029
We reddit now
>>
>>648029
Great now our only fucking way of progressing is to follow the 14 year old whales in shitty ass clubs ?

Fuck Supercell with anal in the ass
>>
Wait, there's no scaling based on the number of people in a club? So 30 people losing every game would be more points or trophies or whatever than 5-10 people winning every single game? That's just retarded
>>
>>648170
i think supercell expects every club to be full.
>>
>>648170
Spend gems goy
>>
>>648029
Numberfag here.
I tried to figure out how club rewards increase without much success, there just aren't enough variables available to make a decent guess on what the scaling is.

Jewcell made it extremely hard to get accidental leaks this time around by giving EVERY SINGLE CONTENT CREATOR insane restrictions on what they can talk about the new update, perhaps to lessen the backlash until release.
I've noticed the same media files being played across multiple different videos with some minimal dev build footage.

Luckily some things did slip by, like gear scrap and gear token drop chance (from lex), but nothing else.
>>
>>648172
so I am basically forced to join a club with random strangers (little kids) if I want to actually keep progressing in this stupid game... meanwhile little kids are forced to join forces with absolute strangers who might harass them or whatever. great concept
>>
>>648175
>by giving EVERY SINGLE CONTENT CREATOR insane restrictions on what they can talk about the new update
this alone is a gigantic red flag. can't wait for the community to flip their shit and do a 180 on this update, and stop defending how much of a smug prick people like dani are being.
>>
>>648178
yeah its bad. supercell only care about monies though not convenience.
>>
File: 1.jpg (61 KB, 1084x610)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Bruh
>>
>>648182
Forest Speed
Level 1 : 15%
Level 2 : 20%
Level 3 : 25%

Standing Heal
Level 1 : 100
Level 2 : 150
Level 3 : 200

Low Health Damage
Level 1 : 10%
Level 2 : 15%
Level 3 : 30%

Slow Resistance
Level 1 : 10%
Level 2 : 15%
Level 3 : 20%

Consumable Shield
Level 1 : 300
Level 2 : 450
Level 3 : 600
>>
>>648175
There's little point in making those calculations anyway because supercell can just change requirements and drop rates as they see fit, if they shekels going down they can change the whole system overnight.
But looking at the current estimates I can tell that it will take like a year or year and a half to max all your brawlers from an already maxed acount.
>>
>>648184
>30% extra free damage
yes, this will surely be fine and not completely fucking break the balance even further on a massive scale.
>>
chicken rico's super is animal cruelty, I hope this will be the last straw on the proverbial camel's back and supercell goes bankrupt over this
>>
>>648188
Imagine a Bull with 1st SP in the bush with maxed dmg gear
>>
>>641412
>from lex's video
>you need to open 23 thousand boxes to get all the gear tokens and scrap for every brawler to have all the level 3 gears
The fuck
>>
>>648194
yeah. this seriously feels like some sort of self sabotage ploy. maybe the brawl stars team and frank hate this game and want it to die.
>>
Oh god I just saw that the 'gear tokens' are specific to the type of gear. So i f you need to craft the health gear you need the health token
>>
If Ryan was still the community manager this wouldn't have happened. The BR monkey and the spaniard whore must be crucified.
>>
>>648194
feel like the only place where I'll see any gears for a while is gonna be youtube videos by people who already spend enormous amounts of cash on this game
>>
>you'll only get gear tokens and scrap in boxes after you upgrade a brawler to level 10
Nothing personnel : )
>>
>>648208
like only one brawler in general?
>>
>>648212
Yeah, still it's shitty as I was saving boxes to get scrap and shit the day it arrives but I will have to upgrade one brawler to level 10 first which costs 890 power points and 1800 gold.Should have saved those power points from old passes
>>
>>648216
getting power points from boxes spread across 50+ brawlers for two levels will be painful. this is so retarded. this is going to drive so many people away or make it so people play this a lot less/spend less money. this is all just a gigantic enormous new grind for boring stat upgrades.
>>
>>648187
It is incredibly shitty how Frank deceptively said that progression will go up by 50% "in a couple of months" but completely went over the fact that they more than QUADRUPLED the bar needed to max out this game, slowing down progression by around 65%.
>>648194
His numbers are a little off, you get 8.5 average scrap per box.
>>
>>648222
>you get 8.5 average scrap per box.
*as long as you don't get a brawler, gear token, starpower or gadget from that box.
>>
>>648223
wait, gear and gear tokens don't have their own separate pool.. they share the same drop pool with everything else? what? so you're saying you need a maxed account period to get somewhat reliable gear currency to upgrade gears?
>>
>>648192
Hes gonna have like 3.5k dps. I'm pretty sure berserker is 2.5k dps from when I was messing around in training cave before. 10% buff cause level 11 + 30% gear = 3.5k dps
>>
>>648224
You can always buy the brawl pass or mega boxes with gems to boost your progress and support your favorite content creators !
>>
>>648229
Speaking of which.
At 10-11 brawlers per year (which is the rate they seem to be going at since 2019), the free pass alone can no longer keep up with maxing every brawler added, ignoring every current brawler you need to max right now.
>>
>>648255
i definitely think brawlers will be added at a slower rate come next year.
>>
I will just start playing Pokémon unite, at least it's something new
>>
>>648270
unite got old pretty quick for me, and the CONSTANT bot matches are super retarded.
>>
I see no point on doing anything but completing the quests.
Power league feels pointless as you only get star points which are virtually useless and you only get them after 2 fucking months. As shitty as power play was it was more fun in comparison
>>
>>648194
>implying you need all gears for all brawlers
>>
>>648365
you do for a maxed account. sure some of them might not be as useful on some brawlers but that isn't the point.
>>
Buy brawl pass lol
>>
>>648200
ryan is a blm cuck
>>
>>648378
go back to pol incel. now.
>>
>>648378
No one care about that shit faggot. All we care about is the game, not a random person's opinion. Or yours.
>>
>>648376
Brawl pass was actually good since it gave MORE progression to everyone f2p and paypigs, unlike this shit update which takes away your progression and then makes it so you need like 5x more resources to get your shit from lv9-11 than it did to get everything from lv1-9
>>
>>648380
>>648381
okay bootlickers
>>
File: 1586639072342.jpg (87 KB, 1024x680)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>648380
>>
>>641412
Reminder this was in the brawltalk.
Probably 2 new brawlers come Christmas, two new brawlers to get to 11, two more to get 2 gears on AHHHH
>>
>>648457
There are too many brawlers already, they need to stop
>>
>>648457
I was thinking eventually there would come a time soon where supercell just stops releasing brawlers for a few months like how clash royale didnt release any cards for 7 months once they hit 100 cards. But the business model in brawlstars necessitates a chromatic at least every 2 months whereas clash royale pass just gives a tower skin and emote. I think 50 brawlers would've been a nice stopping point to actively work on refining all the characters and polishing the game. Now gears are gonna ruin balance even worse than gagdets ever did and we're gonna have ~80 brawlers in 3 years at this rate.
>>
>>648405
>>648408
Fuck off shitter, we already have the brawl stars dev team shitting the game on their own we don't need you to add an extra stink on top of it.
>>
>>648200
ohhh so that's why i can't understand a single fucking word that spic's saying. i thought she was from another shithole like br or some shit.
>>
>>648194
no worries anon all the detractors will ignore the simple math and call you a faggot for voicing concern on this obvious p2w bullshit.
>>
>>648497
It's like Overwatch, what else is there to this game besides adding more characters?
Just gimmie my fucking cat girl already, I know you fuckers got something in the drafts.
>>
FUCK!!!! Now it's going to be harder to level up certain characters and get their star power and gadgets. Do these idiots really want us to grind our asses off?
>>
>>648688
buy the pass goy.
>>
>>648688
Too many people had maxed their accounts. SC had to do something.
>>
The biggest problem with gears is that they sound pretty boring compared to something like the gadgets.
>>
>>648722
what do you mean? you don't think a flat free 30% damage increase is interesting? preposterous.
>>
>>648716
It's pretty funny because after the update hits literally no one except paypiggies will have a maxed account for like half a year lol.
>>
Any decent games out there because I am unistalling soon.

When a game becomes a job time wise I need to bail out
>>
>looking at clubs to join
>description: be at least ten years old
what am I doing with my life
>>
>>649226
Kek
>>
>>646483
I also described this game as rock paper scissors and I got downvoted on leddit

There is no denying that leddit community is mentally handicapped/bunch of fucking children
>>
>>641412
1440 Power points and 2800 gold for level 11
>>
>>649308
kids on leddit still expect to be maxed in a month after the update lol. ohhh boy.
>>
>>649308
My estimation was 50 coins off, not too bad.
>>
>>649308
aids
>>
>>649308
hilariously retarded
>>
>checking out new videos on the update
>"you're gonna have lots of new progression to look forward to!"
to be honest gears feel kinda shitty compared to gadgets and star powers. maybe when I get killed by super fast brawlers with extra damage or when they survive because of the stupid shield I'll wish I already had those stupid gears, but other than that they don't have the same "wow" factor as gadgets and star powers do. I can't imagine little kids getting excited for x% increase shit either
>>
>lola nerfed before I even got her
wow thanks supercell
>>
>that shield gear
Poco double tank bros... we ... won?
We'll stomp over most brawlers
>>
>>649542
The shield is only good on certain brawls. For tanks, it's shit. Also it only work if you have full health and take 9 seconds to fully regenerate. What's the point of 600 extra health when you're the biggest target and have ton of health in the game? It's not going to provide much help compare to brawls like Tick. The speed boost and attack boost will provide better use for them.
>>
>>649587
I didn't ask for your opinion m8
>>
File: 1637091945044.jpg (38 KB, 332x1024)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>648200
https://youtu.be/ZuM7_uMVgcU
>AAAAH-Y~~~
kek
>>
>>649308
Bullshit

They are expecting a backlash anyway and they will fake "listening to our community" and lower it to 990 Power points and 1990 gold or some shit

Level 11 is total bullshit in itself and should not be implemented along with gear crap

It is going to be a P2W rock paper scissors.
>>
>>649308
What about powerpoints
>>
>>649616
lol they ain't changing shit or else they would have already. they think they're untouchable, devs, dani, and frank are completely and totally out of touch. dani spent a good amount of time being as smug as humanly possible about this update. there is no way they're changing anything.
>>
>>649610
She cute
I wanna kiss her
>>
>>649621
Those are star points
>>
why was lola near immediately nerfed when buzz and belle are still busted as shit?
>>
>Resistance geat decreases slow effectiveness not duration
Laaame. Crow gadget will still mess up your whole team and bea is still gonna destroy tanks. It also does nothing against knockback so it's still gonna impossible to counterpick gene or tick with assassins
>>
>>649640
So she wouldnt mess with the meta right before worlds. I still think shes gonna be everywhere in worlds though, especially in siege.
>>
>>649695
They can just ban her like they did to gadgets
>>
>>649591
Mad at the true?
>>
wait, worlds is gonna have lola and gears? I thought it's standard practice for competitive games not to have the latest update that came out one week ago, but supercell is so retarded they might just do it
>>
>>649762
Judging by last year's, no.
Lou was nowhere to be seen, and gears are simply too impactful to the current metagame to allow them days before the grand finals.
>>
>>649762
lola yes but they will be capped at lvl 9
>>
>>647942
>more shitty teammates in power league
I do.
>>
>>645680
>>645674
Where do u see that? Kariostime should be renamed kiketime for the amount of shilling and straight up lying he does for superjew. Also he shills the Israeli raid shadow legends for 5 min every other video. Superjew gives him pre update information which he can pretend to predict and then in return he plays the saboth goy and leads all the leddit goys to go think superjew is giving them a good deal and covers up for superjew when they try to Jew the player base
>>
>>648457
Saw this on plebbit, can’t wait
Hopefully someone with a sword, nobody default-skinned uses a sword yet
>>
are non cringe bs youtubers even exist?
>>
>>649698
Well I honestly think she could do with a slight nerf anyway so whatever. She has Sandy health with more range, high damage, a super that essentially doubles her damage that charges decently fast and can be an alright meat shield at times, a super op gagdet and a very lazy poorly designed 1st starpower that gives so much free value for no effort.
>>
>>649762
Lola but no gears or level 11 obviously
>>
>>649871
Bibis bat and ash broom are functionally swords (arc shape sweeping motion and straight thrusting motion are the only things possible with a weapon in this type of 2d overhead game). Worth mentioning is surges energy sword in level 4 since you claimed no one has a sword in their base model. Meg also has an energy sword I guess
>>
I'd like the club to remain casual but at the same time I want decent rewards for my own sake especially since club rewards are like 50% of all progression now so if you are 0/12 attacks each week and dont speak in chat either you are waste of a valuable space and will be kicked. I think Gold is most likely at this point but we'll see if Diamond is possible. Mythic+ is probably impossible so if you just want rewards just join a competitive club honestly. Even if you dont care about the club (understandable) you'll want to attack for your own personal rewards sake anyway (you need 12/12 attacks for 100% of rewards)
That is all
>>
>>649953
Are you redditors already crying about club shit?
>>
>>649953
i'll do my club games but i probably won't be buying any golden tickets. if you expect people to i don't think that's going to go over great.
>>
>>649953
>>649965
The competitive clubs already have discord rosters and spreadsheets for tickets lmao. U can buy them with star points tho so that’s good. How high r u? I recommend joining one of the “large” clubs ie club7, havoc, b2b etc cuz they will have adept club ppl.
>>
I hate clubs and the worse part is that I know everyone in a club is totally going to be ahead of me.
>>
Nigga im moving to Clash Mini, new update is serious bs and makes my only purchase in game (30 gems for a pass) feel like a hundred of dollars, who told these imbeciles more currencies was a good idea.
>>
>>650125
On a second thought, fuck mini too since it will reset progress each month.
Cant understand how Supercell insists on shitting the bed so hard, its not like they were making low incomes.
>>
>>641412
I feel like outright most brawlers are just going to benefit from the damage and shield gear most.
Brawlers that shouldn't even benefit from it as much (Poco, Ruffs, etc), simply don't benefit nearly as much from the other gears (healing while still, stun/slow resistance and speed in bushes).

Really I think this is just a consequence of bad design, I imagine most people will be running shield and damage on most brawlers (most, obviously tanks don't benefit much from the shield but still) and this is exacerbated by most players striving for one or two gears maxxed per brawler than being able to really be able to make "builds" because of how slow the new levels / gear unlocking will be.
ESPECIALLY for non maxxed players, if you don't have all the brawlers/SPs/gadgets I imagine it'll be doubly he'll.
>>
>>650258
*hell
Phoneposting
>>
>>650258
>speed in bushes
kek all the retards on plebbit talking about running speed gear seem to think that shit will be useful everywhere instead of in bushes only
>>
What the fuck?
>>
>>650344
they actually unironically are trying to kill this game. i'm happy i only have meg to unlock i guess. this shit is fucked up man.
>>
>>650344
>hiding under bug fixes
Imagine ruining what makes legendary brawlers actually attainable viably over reasonable time periods. Aids.
Seriously indicative of the new direction they're taking this game.
I'm already maxxed (as of before level 11) but I weep for new players who will have to deal with this absolute slog and Jewry.
>>
File: lmao.png (350 KB, 640x1082)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
>>650344
>>650367
>Nah, it took us 3 years to identify the bug man, trust us
>>
>>650375
What a nigger, even if it's a "bug" clearly shit worked fine you spiritual chink Frank GAHHH IM COMIN FOR YOOOOOOUUU
>>
really funny how the reddit kiddies all get mad at the legendary drop rate cap but not the new power levels and gears. not saying I like the cap but it's gonna affect the game way less than the retarded new "progression"
>>
>>650389
They need lesser issues to distract and funnel the playerbases hate towards.
They did the same with Clash Royale, works like a charm. Mostly. Less so there because they're not all brain-dead. Most brawlstars players are dumb kids.
>>
this is soulcrushing
>>
LET ME UPGRADE MY BRAWLERS YOU GREEDY CUNTS
>>
>>650344
>>650375
>>650397
Now this is textbook or should I say Talmud level jewry holy shit. Even though finding out about this "bug" is somewhat believable (adding new variables & revisiting the code) there is no way that isn't just a distraction tactic coupled with fucking players over.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/Brawlstars/comments/qvuzwg/brawl_stars_developer_interview/
Reddit post but it sums it well.
100% they WILL release a free brawler in the next update, as one of the two potential brawlers, to distract from this updates glaring flaws.
>>
I'm willing to forgive the team if they add basket brawl to the game again
>>
Man the free mega box almost feels kinda insulting
>>
>>650457
It fucking is lmao
I missed getting 19 powerpoints for Poco like you wouldn't believe
>>
File: IMG_20211117_060353.jpg (270 KB, 1166x1073)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>641412
>see shop glowing again
>what can it be? Will Supercell redeem itself?
>Pic related
>>
Show we make a /vmg/ club?
>>
I got in a couple of matches against people with gears and they do feel considerably stronger compared to my lvl 9 brawlers. They have more health, damage and whatever the gear gives them. I didn't think I would be so noticeable
>>
>>650497
There's been a /vmg/ club for ages.
The current one is /vmg/End
>>
>>650375
This lying fucker really thinks he can get away with that excuse? "We just indentified it now" my ass, where was his fucking mind when benTimm and other heavy whales had 1% legendary drop chance? Don't tell me they "realized" now it should've been capped? And even then, why fucking cap it in the first place?
Holy shit, this is really the beginning of the end.
>>
>>650535
Like another anon said, it feels like they are distracting people with fake issues they will later 'correct' to appease the community. They'll revert the legendary rate and the redditors will forget about everything else
>>
File: mxs7wXc.jpg (418 KB, 1080x2170)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
holy fucking bs
>>
File: 1637153889474.jpg (18 KB, 1080x368)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
They will get away with the update, no doubt, but it should not be this easy.

Doing my part, please do yours too.
>>
I feel sad about the update and hope the game dies even though I'd love to keep playing with the pre-update game
>>
Supercell knows plain % based stat changes are shit, that's why they put stupid conditions for their activation to add 'depth' but that just makes them even more annoying and shitty to use.
The Healing gear standing still condition is completely unnatural. No one ever stands still in a real game. It will see zero use outside of maybe shooting star or dry season on bounty, and even then the shield gear will be greatly favoured. Poor design.
The Speed gear is alright but they have to design new maps around it if they expect anyone to use it. Even then a simple amber/colt+bea pick hardcounters tanks and grass. Poor design.
The Shield gear is only going to make bounty and knockout even more defensive and stale while being near useless in every other mode because sitting at full health for 9 seconds never happens in BB, Siege etc. Poor design.
The Damage gear is the worst offender. Theres not a single character that doesnt hugely benefit from running this gear. Ruffs was in the meta for months because of his 20% damage boost until belle hard countered him. Now you can just go under 50% health and ruin all the careful balancing with specific damage interactions the same way. Remember when sprout did 1400 damage? Have fun getting 3 shot by sprout again. Poor design.
Not only are the gears poorly designed, I'd honestly say they are an overall negative to the health of the game and all balancing in future. The one exception is the resistance gear (to no ones surprise), which is the only gear without a stupid activation condition and the only thing that helps players fight back against the growing number of crowd control options in the game. Not to mention the new insane progession requirements which means only whales are gonna have gears for the first 6 months just makes them even more oppressive. This game is dead, killed by this uninspired soulless cash grab update. This is worse than level 14 in clash royale.
>>
Unlocking gears is not nearly as satisfying as unlocking SPs or gadgets. And the ungodly amount of grinding needed makes it even worse.
>>
Every new gear unlocked should remove a year from Supercell's life expectancy as a company
>>
>>650684
They already have not much time left. Their new projects don't stick and they seem adamant on killing Clash games and Brawl Stars. They KNEW this update is going to cause unrest in the community and that's why you see garbage like legendary drop rate getting capped as a distraction. It's looking grim for Superjew as is.
>>
LOL dani just brushed aside the legendary rate change like it was absolutely no big deal. what a fucking uppity prick.
>>
Thank God I already have all the legendary brawlers
>>
Don't worry goyim, we'll add a new ULTRA BOX equivalent to 50 normal boxes
>>
>>650739
didn't your legendary rate increase even if you had all the legendaries unlocked? i thought it did. if so this affects everyone negatively period. its just a shitty change across the board that objectively makes the game worse for everyone.
>>
>>650753
I guess it does but I don't really mind, they wont be releasing another legendary in at least a year
>>
>>650769
so now instead of having a high legendary rate for whenever that legendary is released you will be capped at a lower percentage permanently. that's fucked up man.
>>
>only missing amber, crow and meg
>new feature will reduce my odds even lower
So, to which I should move to?
>>
>see Rey's new video
>he spends 10k gems in mega boxes and only got 2 level 10 brawlers
Wtf this will take longer than expected
>>
>can't choose first free gear
okay, just go die you sons o' bitches
>>
No you CAN'T save up boxes, we will auto collect the for you
We WILL trick you into spending gold on useless gold skins
You WILL play the club league for the 'progression'
BUY THE PASS, (even though you can't even max a single brawler with all the paid rewards anyway)

Here's your big update after a year of waiting (:, we will be releasing nothing gold skins and chromatic brawlers for the rest of the year then go on vacation
>>
>>650961
everything about this update made the paid brawl pass plummet in value. it went from being a fantastic value to mediocre. you're essentially just buying it now if you want the skins, it does not actually significantly improve your progression much at all now. absolutely insane how a game that seemingly was prideful about having such a good pass and good f2p progression just.. instantly wiped out all the good will they had gathered for a long time. it genuinely doesn't make any sense to me. who was this update for, how did any of these changes improve the game for the vast majority of the playerbase?
>>
just looking at all the extra eoements in the menus makes me nauseous
>>
>>650968
>who was this update for
Little kids with too much free time that got their accounts maxed within a year.
>>
>>650960
>>can't choose first free gear
Yea fuck this, clash mini is my new game. See you retards there once they implement clubs, hopefully sefa and nuggy stick to kike stars
>>
>>650968
>who was this update for
Their chink overlords Tencent and all their other "investors", gotta show them you have very profitable products so they give you more shekels
>>
>level spike up 'cuz he may be a counter to all this bullshit
>can't choose the first free gear
>get shield
Kike Stars...
>>
>>651113
clash mini legitimately sucks right now. it isn't fun at all.
>>
>>651054
The thing is, there's not much you can do to boost your progression even if you play this all day, that's the issue.

Brawl stars doesn't reward you for playing a lot, it rewards you for playing a little bit every day.
It's mostly a waiting game, waiting to get your quests, wait for shop items you want, waiting for the new pass, waiting for the trophy and league seasons to end, etc
Even if you are top 1 trophy and top 1 league, they only give you star points you can't even use except to buy one megabox and one big box per month lol.

Even if you buy the pass you won't even get much progression from it, the amount of points and gold you need is too much. They need to re-think their reward system and pass because right now it just doesn't feel like it's worth the hassle for such minuscule progression boost.
One mega box now feels like a big box.

The reward value has plummeted and that will evaporate their light and moderate spenders. They probably thought this would get their maxed players to grind for another 2 years but as a person who has played this for 2 years already it's kind of the opposite
>>
Can a maxxed out Piper with damage gear one shot any lvl9 brawler?

I want to see what kind of damage a roster of 8bit with boosted booster, belle and piper with damage perks.
>>
This game jumped the shark when they released sprout (I think that's its name?) and the gadgets were ass. now a year and a half later I tried to get back into it and I can't even download the update. play store just can't do it for some reason, anybody else?
>>
>>651113
Mini is also dead so good luck with that.
>>
>>651115
Shield gear is honestly the gear you're going to want on spike anyway. Damage + Shield or Damage + Heal. Resistance and Speed are unnecessary on spike unless you wanna chase down tanks I guess
>>
This is such bullshit. Tick with the shield gear is scary. I'm testing gears out and his is stupid. Motherfucker get 3900 health and with his Well oiled star power, he get it back in no time. It's stupid and deserve to be nerf.
>>
>>645540
Dani do be farming negative points rn.
>>
>>643771
That's it. I'm quitting kike Stars. The club leag(ay)ue is designed to make the game suck even more of your time every day than it already did, unless you give $hittycell more shekels than you've already given. And g(ay)ears are obviously broken (((p2w))) shit that will take forever to collect for f2pChads.
I think Brawl Star's golden era was just before they added 2nd jewpowers and power pl(g)ay (which was replaced by power leag(ay)ue this year). I also hate the jude Pass, as it forces you to play almost daily or else you're gonna miss some skins or emoji packs or some other shit.
I wish Brawl Stars was still just a bing bing wahoo oversimplified MOBA that you could play from time to time without having this constant FOMO... And the annoying part is that there currently are no Brawl Stars clones that are both decent *AND* don't have shit like p2wPass
>>
Kiddies on reddit are finally in revolt
>>
>>651364
as expected. they would have been even without the legendary cap, but that was just the cherry on top of the shit cake. its like supercell wanted this to happen.
>>
>>651363
FOMO shit unfortunately sells and is a cancer in almost every modern online game. the only way to avoid it is to play older games or single player games exclusively.
>>
>>651246
go into Manage Apps and device and select Updates available
>>
>live east coast America
>get connect to Korean and Japanese
Fuck this dude. I can't play to save my life because of the lag and delay. This is fuck up.
>>
Jewpercell plans on releasing new gears anyways. Have fun playing this dogshit when they release some OP gear that you need to then grind for on 50+ brawlers. Lmao fuck these kike devs.
>>
>>651362
he's going to reach over 1k downboats at this speed kek. looks good on him.
>>
>>650684
God I hope so but the mobile game market is so full of dogshit that they dont have any competition so they will get away with it
>>
>>651321
Any low health brawler is always going to want the shield gear. Even if you die, the brawler always respawns with 600 extra health.
>>
>>650448
Yikes, even the Keanu chunguses are pissed
>>
Oj gaming spent 60 thousand gems to Max his account
>>
>>651674
retards like him are why they released this update
>>
>>651364
Expecting them to be mad for a minute then to leave making space for paypig goyim.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/Brawlstars/comments/qvuzwg/brawl_stars_developer_interview/
This is probably the best thing that reddit did ever. Not only that, but Dani is getting downvoted to hell in the comments.
>>
>>651674
>60 thousand gems to Max his account
>max his account
He got enough power points to get his brawlers to 11 but is missing the gold to update some of them, he also said that he only collected 60k scrap and you need around 200k to be able to get all gears to level 3. as for gear tokens he got a few of them and is nowhere near to having enough to get level 3 gears on all his brawlers.
>>651689
>retards like him are why they released this update
He's a youtuber, he literally makes money by gemming since that's what kids want to see
>>
>>651860
over 1k downvotes and counting holy kek this is amazing. i doubt they even care though.
>>
this is a total shitshow and dani just throws out the canned "we're listening and we love all the feedback haha :)" line again. what a fucking cunt. fuck that br monkey.
>>
>>651674
>60 thousand gems
fucking cheap chink
>>
>>651899
All he can do unfortunately, just shows that the jewgolemcell doesn't even think about reverting the changes and/or reworking it.
>>
Top fucking KEK.
>>
1 star play/apple store please

Thanks
>>
>>651906
100k gems buys 1250 mega boxes, equivalent to 12500 boxes
In a normal free+ paid brawl pass you get the equivalent of 280 boxes. The free one only gives you 190
So it will take around 65 free brawl passes to nearly max ur account with boxes alone. Every brawl pass lasts 70days so it will take around 12 years to do as f2p, unless my math is wrong

Damn Im Excited for the progression!
>>
>>652046
Lol
>>652036
Already redeemed my 5* back to 1* sir
>>
They kikeup guys
We need a new refugee
>>
Nice way to waste a great opportunity for a fund raiser with an overpriced offer.
How much worse will this get?
>>
They also lowered the chance to get token doublers from 3 to 2.76 for some reason
>>
>>652128
No way, really?
>>
>>652128
>>652131
lol they totally did. cool. sneaked that one by i guess.
>>
people already upvoting and forgiving le heckin based and wholesome princess dani. showing supercell how shit this update is sure didn't last long. he's literally just a mouthpiece and he's still telling people to deal with it and nothing is changing ultimately.
>>
>>652128
I saw that when I was looking at gear token drop rate. Was gonna type it here but forgot
>>
>>652142
All of the low effort "omg look at these losers complaining about more progression!" memes really complete the package, the sub is filled with braindead gullible children that pick sides like it's kindergarten dodgeball.
>>
>>652151
literally the only answer they have is "c-club league and the club store will speed up progression and fix everything you'll see!" i hope there's another shitshow when people ultimately realize its just yet another mindless grind of sweaty games for little to no progression. now you have to pushing trophies, do club league, do power league. just to keep up.
>>
The game is collapsing
>>
>>652171
the second my gems run out brawl pass wise i will probably stop playing. not spending another cent. i hope pandering to the top 0.1% of whale youtubers and oil barons pays off for them.
>>
File: ahj7lfd9z6x51.jpg (200 KB, 1612x1659)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>651860
Wow, I'm glad I didn't buy the most recent pass
>>
Still buying this pass for rebel lola
>>
>>652243
It's chola you retard
>>
>>652246
they changed it.
>>
>>652243
Good consooooomer
>>
redditors missing the point saying "gears are good, but..." even though both club league and the gears suck (I mean, club league would be pretty decent if it weren't for the fact that there were 2 levels added, but now that it's basically compulsory if you don't wanna get left behind... that's shit)

there's not one good thing about the update
>>
>>652277
I despise the fact ledditards will be the reason jewcell will continue making money on p2w trash they are the reason why this game is going to shit
>>
File: 1637261027569.jpg (274 KB, 1011x462)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
Guys, didn't you know that the economy problem Brawl Stars always had had to be fixed? Now that it's solved they can finally focus on lots of fun ways to reward players. The future is looking bright :))
>>
>>652314
KEK ((( economy problem ))). Is dani half ashkenazi btw?
>>
>>652314
Based danny, I'm buying the pass now and a couple of boxes with code kairos !
>>
>>652314
man i fear there won't be a single good deal in the shop now. all of them will be filled with gear trash and they'll act like that gives it insane value.
>>
shame they ruined the game cuz lola is decent fun
>>
>>652314
I don't understand, why did they turn so dishonest over night?
Have they gone insane? Did the money go their head? Did daddy tencent request profits go 300% no matter the cost?
Genuinely feels like a nightmare.
>>
you unlock a gear per brawler or a each gear goes for all brawlers?
>>
>>652430
per brawler. welcome to hell.
>>
>>652438
well that's pretty retarded
>>
>>652442
too many people with maxed accounts. please understand.
>>
File: temp.png (40 KB, 614x352)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
KikeTime's channel description is peak shilling
>>
>>652449
>hot dog cart sign says "Buy Hot Dogs they make your weiner longer"
>hot dog seller man automatically endorses all the sick corporate actions of the hot dog producers who decrease hot dog quality to make more profits
Why is the hot dog seller like this?
>>
>>652449
he jumped on the something mini bandwagon pretty quickly, he might have felt a shitstorm brewing before it happened.

>>652463
if you hate hotdog it's only natural to start disliking the hot dog man. you understand that he's under economic pressure and that he might not have a choice, but wonder why he won't even try.
>>
Are there any content creators who joined in on the shitting? All of the known ones i've seen are either neutral or in on the charade.
>>
>>652540
my prediction is they'll keep making videos for a little while, and then at one point "crack" and admit that it's all shit and stop for good (or make videos of some other stupid game, like some have started as a failsafe). but maybe I'm underestimating them
>>
I'm beginning to think brawl stars as it was before was "to generous" like you could easily have an almost maxed out account without spending anything. They had to do something. It was bound to happen.
>>
>>652540
Some faggot named "el tio spike"
>>
>>652575
the fact that a mobile game being not greedy was a super uncommon thing that needed to be fixed just goes to show how fucked up mobile games are.
>>
>>652595
It's not just mobile games anymore. "Freemium" (f2p but p2w) games is THE business model of choice nowadays for any games. Look at fortnite, a console/pc game with a monetization model similar to a mobile game. It's been one of the highest grossing games every year for like 3 years now. COD and battlefield have battle pass business models now too, and you still have to pay for the base game. Expect this shit everywhere in the future. Even single player games are not safe from paid dlc packs and costumes.
>>
>>652522
I think you shouldn't be too harsh on hot dog man if you understand his economic pressures. You can stop consuming his product and hope he improves his own service in some way, but true salvation lies with quality regulations on hot dog corporations. Or you can be a more discerning consumer and switch food source entirely, knowing hot dogs are doomed to be low quality forever.
>>
>>652623
thank god i have a near never ending backlog of old ass vidya and shows. i'll be good for a while if i just flatout stop buying new games at some point in the near future.
>>
>>652639
yeah, I literally just turned vegetarian, fuck dealing with meat quality

you're right though, I do empathize a bit with hot dog man now
>>
Just got my first star power. Normally I'd be pretty psyched but now it's all ruined.
>>
Everyones mood
https://youtu.be/8UVNT4wvIGY
>>
>>652422
>Did daddy tencent request profits go 300% no matter the cost?
Probably this one, investors demanded that it become more profitable after some """analysts""" reported to them that there were many more opportunities to make the game more profitable. At that point you either make more money or get replaced by someone who promises that they will. I've been part of a couple of start ups and this shit aleasy happens before the company goes under.
>>
>>6528022
Schizocanon: Dani is purposefully wording his replies to get negative responses.
Otherwise he would've shut up long ago.
>>
>>641412
Sex with nugget
>>
>>652859
Regular canon: Dani passed away months ago and now the tencell is using his image to get away with everything.
>>
what a waste
>>
>chinese overlords ruin yet another fun mobile game
sad! many such cases!
>>
>>652998
they really did. chinks ruin everything. absolutely fucking everything.
>>
File: lmfao.png (150 KB, 502x446)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
LMFAO did they mass hire ranjeets or what? what the fuck is this shit
>>
>>653071
the new ui is so shit it feels like it was rushed from pressure from tencent or something. its so bad.
>>
File: so, this is gears.webm (2.94 MB, 1280x720)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
paypigs absolutely D A B B I N on dem f2p fools
>>
Any other good games you guys have been playing? Can't bring myself to even open Brawl Stars now.
>>
>>653210
mobile games? fuck no. its all shit.
>>
>>653089
every fucking game I play, there's at least one person on the other team with a gear
>>
>>653210
BTD6
>>
>>653210
Candies 'n curses is a pretty decent game or Albion online if you like these shorts of games

Also definitely>>653271
>>
>>653271
The kingdom rush games are also fun, but bloons 6 is definitely the more polished product.
>>
>>653089
I still remember some retard itt said shield was bad for tanks, must've been that unemployed brown kid
>>
holy shit
>legendary drops: capped
>token drops: lowered from 9% to 2%
>ui: fucked
what other hidden (((improvements))) did they add what the fuck!? i am about to delete this fucking game.
>>
>>653572
Anon check your eyes, that's the regen gear.
But you are right, shield is the best gear for almost everyone.
>>
>>653600
Kek tokens were 3% now 2.6 or something but yeah it's fucked
>>
>>653572
Fucking retard, that's Bull second star power and that's the regen gear. Why do retards always have the biggest ego? Were you that hurt when someone disagree with you?
>>
>>653762
Get a job sefa
>>
File: pathetic.png (45 KB, 219x231)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>653784
>trigger, just like that
>>
>>653210
i went back to battle cats. easy to pick up and a good game when you're on the shitter.
>>
> Feel like playing something
> Open Brawl Stars
> Instantly lose interest in playing
Did this 5 times, just today, i really need a break.
>>
>>653572
I did indeed say that, shield gear is bad for tanks cause they will never be at max health for 9 seconds and 600 health is worth less to a tank than it is to a sniper. As another anon said that is the regen gear, you faggot.
This wasn't me >>653762
>>
>>654062
Get a job sefa
>>
pushed over 500 trophies today. can't just stop playing even though I hate the new update
>>
>>654209
Yes, goyim
Keep consuming product, goyim
>>
>one shot, one chance, one move, one dance
the male whose lacrimal glands are in action
>>
>saves kikestars
>>
I bet you could just about solo the boss with lola
>>
>>654591
Edgar belle is still all you need
>>
>find a decent club to join amid the thousands of sub-400k shitters
>half the club is inactive faggots
fug u
>>
>>654576
??
wdym? how will mr bean save nigger stars??
>>
>my favorite ytuber only spent 56000 gems and 243100 gold see it's completely doable!
i want to shoot every single one of these brainless retards in minecraft
>>
>>654932
that'll be 4 thousand dollars to max all your brawlers with two maxed gears each. plus tip, frank and dani need the money! supercell is a small indie company you know. you should be thankful they gave you so much more progression.
>>
>>654932
Lex spent 100k gems and wasn't able to be 100% maxed, he was missing some gears to level 3. The numbers seem to be around 100k gems worth of megaboxes to be truly maxed or 60k gems if you just want everyone to level 11 with all gears at level 1. Do note that for these neumbers you must already have a previous maxed account with all brawlers at level 9 and all star powers/gadgets.
>>
>>654937
>>654951
even worse the fact remains gears make a brawler super OP in comparison so this is literally a paywall for f2p plebs
>>
>rey suggesting medium spenders buy the powerpoint+coin packs with gems
what the fuck, you get like one day's club league power points for 80 gems, why would you do that?

didn't think this guy was so out of touch
>>
>>654961
this whole fucking update then supercell offering some of the worst value deals in the game's history really hammers home how much they absolutely do not give a single fuck.
>>
>>654961
>just buy a power boost upgrade pack to level up bros
ahahahaha the nerve of these assfaggots
>>
>>654714
A new event about mr.beast just leaked
>>
File: anon's number bullshit.png (43 KB, 1549x505)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
Resident numberfag here.
I tried to crunch numbers.
I have no fucking idea what i wrote anymore.
It's all a mess of approximations and guesstimates.

What i ended up understanding:
Power Points (since they are 2x coins) are the best long-term purchase you can do in the club league shop, followed by tokens and then scrap.
Scrap is the best short-term investment if you are trying to keep up with the newest brawlers, as the amount of scrap given in boxes is nowhere near enough to keep up.
Buying scrap, tokens and power points will increase your season progression the most.

If they continue to add brawlers at the rate they've done for the last 2-3 years we are looking at 7 years of active play to maybe max out an account, from a previously maxed one, INCLUDING CLUB LEAGUE.

None of the reddit or youtube dumbfuck retards even took a second to consider that we are still getting new brawlers, with no sign of slowing down.
Every season you go about 5% of the way to max, but that keeps getting dragged back by 2% with every brawler release.

The scale of just how fucked we are is astonishing.
>>
>>654956
Went into a match with Shelly thanks to the boxes I had. That armor gear plus her bandage SP AND point blank damage? Busted as fuck
>>
File: unknown (4).png (652 KB, 741x430)
652 KB
652 KB PNG
>>655148
This chinese propaganda these retards keep reposting is what prompted me to make this whole thing.

Anyone that talks about how progression went by cock% or just how much more stuff we are getting while ignoring just how high the bar has risen is a genuine fucking moron.
>>
>>655160
this update nerfed what we get out of boxes across the board and severely lowered the value of the paid brawl pass by a metric shit ton for basically everyone. it hurts those who didn't have a maxed account pre update even harder. how fucking stupid do these people have to be to think this update is anything but a gigantic fuck you to everyone but giant whales and youtubers. how, how, how can anyone be stupid enough to defend this shit. especially when brawl stars was legitimately generous and f2p friendly for ages.
>>
>>655164
All I hear from retard kiddies is >j-just wait for club league bro
>>
>>655231
>i want more social engagement in this game
>at the cost of getting fucking jewed out of all my orifices getting fucked
>>
>>655148
I've already dropped this shit kike game but the devs also implied they will release more gears in the future meaning that it will become impossible to max without paying money.
>>
>>655237
the fucking retards think that club league will solve all the resource problems the new update brought, every time I mention that progression was nerfed I'm met with a retarded >you don;t know that, just wait for club league and you'll be able to progress faster, frank said so
>>
I hope people will actually get angry when they see that club league doesn't really help that much. problem is that for 2-3 months people will just go "yeah, but you have to get to a good league first ;))"... it's actually kinda clever from supercell, because people won't all get angry at the same time and they won't flood them all at once
>>
which attack's haptic feedback feels the best? lola is pretty comfy imo
>>
I thought they capped legendary change to 0.25%?
>>
>>655590
they did. whenever it gets below that i don't think it will go above that anymore afaik.
>>
lol apparently clash royale was more popular than brawl stars this year. really fucking tells you a lot about the state of this game. it is absolutely hemorrhaging players and this update just sped up the process.
>>
>>655148
Ur the retard in this case if u think they didn’t account for new brawlers to the max progression. They are willfully ignoring them to shill for supercell since it sounds better to take only 3 years vs 7. In addition many jewtubers is karioskike only calculate the gears needed for two out of four gears and call that max, so the true time will probably be at least 33% more
>>
Seems plebbit already forgot what the rage was about and is now back to sucking off the devs
>>
File: wjfiuyhtdw081.jpg (326 KB, 1280x1280)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>655660
here's your fanbase bro.
>>
>>655611
We are talking about redditards you assbrain, they don't have the mental faculties to understand what they are talking about.
Youtubers are shills, but not all of them are spreadsheet nerds, their calculations are superficial at best.
Still a lot of bullshit and outright ignorance, i wouldn't trust anyone remotely defending or deflecting from this egregious cash grab.
>>
>>655665
Saw this post. Truly boggling and infuriating, niggers actually think Christmas rewards will be of any use or help at all.
They also think 2 new brawlers is a good thing, actual apes, and that it doesn't add to the problem.
No doubt it'll be one mythic, and one epic (free) or trophy road (free), and everyone will go back to sucking supercell off for it.
>>
>>655610
Why are the devs so incompetent?
Everything after the Collette update has been garbage. I've lost count how many updates were nothing but a new brawler and gold skins.
This update has been one of the worst in BS history, the Chinks are going to be mad.
>>
Emz gagdet does 2 tile knockback but Gene's does 3. Huh
>>
>>655665
lmao truly a pleb response. easily distracted when they throw a bone at you. i feel sorry for them.
>>
show me your choice. I am so far from esports.
https://event.brawlstars.comjvs8m
>>
>>656611
correct link
https://event.brawlstars.com
>>
File: picks.png (167 KB, 624x733)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>656611
>>
>>656611
>how can we boost interest for this esports crap we've been shilling the whole year?
>what about 100 coins
>REEEE TOO MUCH, 10 COINS IT IS
>>
>>656611
Wow, a whole 10 coins? Thank you, Supercell!
>>
>try to win some trophierinos
>get lvl 6 dynamike teammate
>get spic or chinese name teammate
>get 'pro, bot, YT' in their name teammate
>teammate goes afk the first 15 seconds of the game
>teammate just spams angry emote and shoots at the corner the whole match
>teammate dies within the first 10 seconds of the game
>teammate breaks our walls for no reason
>randomly get crippling lag/delay the whole match
>teammates go in a straight line and die the whole match
>>
they couldn't even be bothered doing the esports voting stuff in game? really?
>>
At this point Supercell would probably get a better game if they outsourced everything to random pajeets.
>>
>>656712
>>656730
maybe they aren't making as much as we think?
>>
>>656817
They are hosting like a million dollar tournament so I think they can afford to spare more than 10 coins.
The last update I saw about brawl stars finances is that they made 500 million in revenue, not sure about the profits
>>
>>656663
Possible the 2 most favoured teams to win in the whole tourney (SK vs Tribe NA), and you'd have them fight in the first match? So incredibly stupid by supercell. If finals ends up as SK vs Qlash again I will laugh at the sheer incompetence of supercell. I have no idea who thought random seeding was a good idea. SK should be fighting one of the five crappy chinese teams for first match, not Tribe. Gosh.
Anyway heres my votes
>>
>>656840
1 billion, actually.
https://venturebeat.com/2021/02/16/supercells-brawl-stars-is-its-fifth-mobile-game-to-cross-1-billion/
>>
>>656611
I don't follow this shit so I picked all left side then saw people on twitter saying to pick intz over bkr and when I tried to log back in and change my picks jewcell wouldn't let me becausw apparently they're already """locked""" in. Also lmao at only getting 10 points per prediction guess I'm gonna need to hit on all of them or I won't get anywhere near cat burglar jessie.
>>
>entire fucking community shitting on frank for lying about the legendary rate change
>he literally just keeps digging himself a bigger hole and giving non answers
you can tell this dude has no idea how to do damage control holy fuck what an actual tard. dude got caught with this pants down and he just keeps lying. not a good look, i foresee him stepping down as lead in the near future and going somewhere else internally.
>>
>>656997
I don't even know why they capped the legendary drop rate. The should have just changed the algorithm so the increments get increasingly smaller effectively soft capping it at whatever rate they want it.
The only reason I see to straight up cap the chances is to fuck over the people who already had high legendary chances
>>
File: legendary.png (1.01 MB, 1440x3168)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>656997
I honestly don't know what they're trying to accomplish by lying so blatantly.
>>
>>657076
>Economic systems are rather complex
kek, way to send a message franku
>>
>>657025
>I don't even know why they capped the legendary drop rate
you know exactly why they capped legendary drop rates.
>>
>>657076
Can't have bugs if you don't have specs for your program at all lmao
>>
>>657076
Oy vey, you're so right Mr. Frank Goldberg the fifth in a prestigious line of kikes.
Us goy will keep our heads out of your "complex economic systems".
NIGGER
>>
Tfw consooomed the lantern sandy
>>
>Regarding the other concern, Gears is the endgame content. Brawl Stars, since the release, always had a problem with a very shallow economy and lack of long-term goals. This should now fix it!

How is 1-2 years to max out an account shallow? I don't even think average people play the same mobage for more than a few months
>>
>>658001
Cus now it's a 3 year grind if you do everything right every day
>>
>>658022
3 years?... what are you smoking?
>>
>>658088
I did some simulations of player spread between leagues and it would take like a year for the 1% to reach mythic, if we go by statistics alone.
>>
>>658088
It took me 2 years to max my account before the gear shit and that's buying 4 good goy passes
3 years is a very generous estimation
>>
File: Numbering 2 page 1.png (43 KB, 1153x778)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>658104
Between 7-8 years to fully max, if you like being a slave.
>>
File: Numbering 2 page 2.png (42 KB, 1153x778)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>658191
A lot of that time is inflated because of the insane amount of scrap and tokens required, it's about 5 years if you go for a reasonable 2 max gears per brawler.
>>
>>658194
In fairness, i might have lowballed some of the conversion rates and extra boxes, i also haven't included starpoint offers and i can't predict any random mega offer, progression changes or possible reduction in brawler releases.
A ~15% error margin would be fair.
>>
>>658191
Damn
>>
>>658194
5 years from zero or from lvl 9?
>>
>>658387
Oops, i included level 9 too.
If you were all level 9 before the update, it would take you 3 more years of slaving away at the game to get 2 max gears and all power 11 for everyone.
More realistically looking at around 4-5 years if you are an average player and because it will take a while for club league progression to ramp up.
>>
>>658431
Thanks. I only have one lvl 9 brawler so I was far from maxed even before the update. think I'll just spend the extra rewards on getting a few more brawlers to lvl 9 first

if I upgraded one brawler to 10 then would I get the gear shit instead of other stuff (so if the gear shit gets rolled I don't get power points and coins from that roll?). on the other hand pp is worth less now since you'll get the bulk of it from club league, so maybe I ahould rush a lvl 10, dunno
>>
>>658431
Club shop buying guide.

For budget maxers:
With 600 club points every week, you should buy:
2x80 Scrap
3x200 PP
1 Token

For hyper maxers:
With 600 club points every week, you should buy:
4x80 Scrap
No PP
2-3 Tokens
>>
>>658438
In the long run, you need scrap and tokens, they are by far the longest grind in the game if you plan on maxing everything out, or having at least a maxed version of every gear.
>>
>>658448
>600 club points every week
lol
>>
>>658088
PRAY FOR MY ZOOMERS TO COMPLETE THE FUCKING CLUB GOALS
>>
>>658540
>your progression is now tied to 29 children consistently playing and winning all their club games
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (69 KB, 600x600)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>658547
Yes.
>>
File: EiD1xcTWAAEaOXe.jpg (356 KB, 2048x1921)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
>>658556
Anon... the colette lewds, hand them over, i know you got them.
>>
>>658191
Man, I wasnt even maxed before the update, time to kms
>>
>>658540
>>658556
>>658593
I want to kiss colette
>>
>>641412
I stop playing this shit months ago bc is pay2win tho is the perfect game bc it's fast and entertaining.
Has anything changed?
>>
>>658977
It wasn't p2w months ago, however as of the recent update it's gotten as close to it as ever. Progression and everything is buggered, not worth it.
>>
>>658448
CHAD guide
Buy all power points
Fuck gear shit
>>
Is this a safe bet or is it dumb? I haven’t really gotten into brawl stars esports for reasons that are self explanatory
>>
>>659088
I'm doing this
>>
File: FEmPjgzVEAEeqbG.jpg (147 KB, 977x1200)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>659088
That's what you should be doing if you weren't maxed before the update anyway.
Also, where do you guys get your good brawlstars fanart? I don't have time to sift through the piles of shit on twitter and reddit just to find a few good ones.
>>
Why did they cap legendary drop rate ?

Hehe
>>
>>659167
4th match is hard to say but 3rd match Queen Nai definitely stomps Trick of China, and 2nd match INTZ is definitely favoured to win (1st seed in their area compared to Bunker Rog who are like 5th seed in EU)
>>
>>659280
deleted the game this month and haven't looked back. you should consider doing the same.
>>
>invite faggot to do club league
>declined
this is gonna be hard
>>
>>659739
Sounds like nightmare looking for a job
>>
File: EuCRk05VoAMnbQU.jpg (322 KB, 1655x2048)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>659226
pinterest
>>
File: 1635516645636.jpg (55 KB, 716x900)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
How many people needs to be in a club to be able to play the club league?
>>
>>659804
Not sure but if it's like clash royale probably 10
>>
>>659652
Just did it fuck Supercell. I hope the get hit by a fucking truck for ruining my go to game when I shit
>>
>>659804
I've seen clubs with 4 people playing
>>
Imagine if they added an story mode, lmao.
>>
>>641412
Kek my club got paired with 4 clubs with one person each
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e3GPea1Tyg
>Brawl Stars collab
Huh. So this is what that MrBeast offer was about.
>>
>>660053
>bs just gives us some coins
why even bother
>>
>>660093
you see how deep the economy is now? even mr bean's huge scrooge mcduck piles of money could only buy 456 coins for us all
>>
>got paired with a 7k cups spike
>enemy team are all 39k
: l
>>
>>659831
What about clubs with 2 people?
>>
>>660126
There are clubs with one person participating, but for obvious reasons they won't ever be promoted
>>
>a present from MrBeast!
>456 coins
This guy works in SupErcEll? Because its a greedy motherfucker.
>>
File: 1634399283625.jpg (60 KB, 1078x1078)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>660132
I dont mind if I still can get rewards
>>
>>660136
Just join a random club and play by yourself. Being eternally stuck on the last place of copper 1 will make progress extremely slow
>>
>>660136
Yeah like 40 coins a week instead of 500. Just do as other anon said and join a club and you can still only ever play with your 2nd club friend and get club league bonus points
>>
>>660179
ideally the best thing to do is join a club that's 28/30 together with a friend. then you don't have to deal with the logistics of convincing total strangers to play with you at x time and you both get good progression.

if you don't even have one single friend to play together then I don't know why you keep playing this shitty game that has been almost completely ruined
>>
>>654576
I FUCKING KNEEL
>>
File: 64.jpg (65 KB, 564x736)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>660133
DAY ONE GUYS
6 MORE DAYS
TRUST MR.BEAST MY BRAWLEREEENOOOOOS
>>
File: kneel.jpg (191 KB, 692x1100)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>654576
I Kneel Mr. Beast
>>
>>660229
Are they giving us more stuff?
>>
I should've done this yesterday, but there was 2 inactives in /vmg/End so theres 2 spaces available now. You wont be able to participate in this weeks club league, but you can participate in the next. We're currently dominating the 1st weeks league
>>
>>660273
Get a job already you neet retard
>>
>>660273
Shut the fuck up you stupid turk roach
>>
File: 20211124_045807.png (293 KB, 813x814)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>661272
>>661272
>>661272
>>
Cancer to Supercell
>>
>>661277
isn't that way too fucking early?
>>
>>661523
500 posts limit?
>>
>>660273
https://link.brawlstars.com/invite/band/en?tag=209802LY0&token=y97k2tmm
Club link
>>
>>661665
Fucking retard. We don't make new threads here until the old one is about to fall off page 10.
>>
>>661786
>we
go back, get a job, now.
>>
>>659490
Ok thanks, I entered blue red blue red
>>
I have no idea why supercell chose random seeding for worlds. The first match sk vs tribe na are probably the 2 most favoured teams to win worlds and they're fighting in the first round? Just stupid. No matter which team loses, it's going to be a huge upset for either EU or NA losing their best team. Meanwhile Queen Nai (2nd jap seed) is fighting TOC (2nd china seed) and in day 2, Reply Totem (3rd eu seed) is fighting TIG origin (3rd china seed). No one cares if these teams get to the quarter finals, and they would be much better utilised as sacrifices to get both Tribe NA and SK to quarter finals. I think it's fair to say they are much more deserving of it
>>
>>662306
Supersell rigged it to favor their chink overlords, wouldn't surprise me if they fucked the teams in Romania by giving the chinks the servers so they can win just like what happened last world finals.
>>
>>662471
Romania and china should be a fine connection just by land distance (assuming china players have a decent internet connection)
>>
Lola was a mistake. She pumps so much damage with so much range and so much health. Shes making the meta incredibly stale and defensive because pushing up against her is too difficult. Just look at the first match, sk vs tribe na brawlball, complete stale mate until overtime where lola then dominates.
>>
>>662709
You just need to flank her ass
But half of the players are fucking retards
Like You
>>
>>662768
Yeah flank so then she activates gagdet and just straight up ignores you for 4 seconds. Also good luck flanking and assassinating her quickly when she has 5320 health.
Look at this picture. Meg dumps out projectile spam in one lane, lola dumps out projectile spam in the other lane. Complete control
>>
Day 2 predictions will be incredibly easy. Should be easy 300 points for those looking for jessie skin. Chinese teams will lose no question. Team flash is washed they will lose as well. Aphelion vs Zeta could have an upset but zeta is 1st japan seed vs 2nd latam seed so should be zeta
>>
Heard some kids talking about brawlstars on the train. Guess mr beast shilling worked. One kid was explaining that you should auto aim by tapping when they're close to you.
>>
>>662853
Can somebody second these choices?
>>
>>663109
Yes, I follow Brawl esports closely and those picks are 100% correct.
>>
>>663109
I gave reasoning in post anyway. Chinese teams been playing game for less time (only 1year and a half compared to 4 years). They're the weakest region, everyone knows that. As for team flash, they're SEA monkeys and apparently they lost a bunch of scrims to other teams recently as well. They're a washed up team, the captain was a big player in worlds 2 years ago but they're nobodies now.
>>
>Aphelion beat zeta in 1st set
No...
>>
>>663958
Nevermind zeta won no upsets today
>>
You get an increasing number of points per correct guess (+25 each time, starting at 50). Theres 15 matches and to get over 1000 points you only need 8 correct guesses (or 7 guesses will give you 925 points and then you can get 75 points interacting). Jessie skin is very easy to unlock with 0 interaction.
>>
>>663982
Yea a free skin and coins from Mr Bean

Now I forgot what a clusterfuck this update was

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.