[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 126 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: flip.jpg (200 KB, 850x1424)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
How's your golem grind going?
>>
The previous thread got archived? Even in vmg? Its over...
>>
File: wepon.png (214 KB, 423x759)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
managed to get all the weapons mub on my 3 accounts by the 4th day or so, and have all my fire team set up to deal with lich ex in the coming days. Hopefully it will go by much faster since Fire is in a much better state right now
>>
Six drops deep with 730ish lilacs and 140 worth of shards. I don't think I'll be ready for Lich...
>>
>>637734
Dragalia... lost v.v
>>
Is it possible to make a good multiball team if you have every fire multiball unit except Hanabi?
>>
>>637622
dead posg
>>
File: ehh.png (91 KB, 496x220)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>639944
Ultimately, Multiball honestly don't go anywhere much until we get WD Suizen (Hanabi lead for multiball on Global still relies on Power Flip damage alongside) Still, Fire is in a pretty OP state right now so you could honestly get away with it still
>>
What the hell do I use to beat golem ex? I have crap for water, 2/3rds of the tiger axe soushiro team, rams, and the light team without the 5 star guy. I recently got hanabi and NYNoelle, should I grind for multiball and try with it?
>>
>>640030
If ya can fill out your tracker, then we can see if you can make something that's passable. Most people have invested a lot into their water units by now so the general pub quality should likely be better.

Hanabi and Noelle are very good pulls, you can also make a great team for Regitare EX that's in a few days using those two.
>>
Anyone with a water team for golem?
>>
>>640037
I got most units that aren't 5-stars
https://veliya-bot.herokuapp.com/34262

I haven't focused much on water since I play pretty casually and have been focused on what I had that worked so far, soushi and rams, and recently ellya for light. But I'd like to get the golem ex stuff since it seems pretty good for multiball and it looks like I could build it now.
>>
qrd on kikuno and metis?
>>
Blessed Daily roll
>>
File: My units 9-11-21.png (643 KB, 1047x936)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
>>640022
I don't have Bianca either...
>>
>>640194
I'd whale so hard if she had visible cleavage
>>
File: watr.png (171 KB, 499x413)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>640106

Here are your choices for Golem EX, I'd think. Pick either one.

>>640220
You can use another buffer type, like Alk or perhaps more PF damage like NY Luluca then if so (Pray for bianca pull she's one of the best fire unit supports)
>>
>>637622
this posg has no content lmao
>>
>>640427
You can't equip that soul for Sha Suzu.
>>
you'd think global would avoid making the same mistakes that made jp have a shit start but no
>>
>main story cuts out at 9-1
fucking bullshit
>>
>>640972
These gooks couldn’t even translate shit to English. Nexon are jews but they did more than Google Translate
>>
File: 1630730426003.jpg (205 KB, 2048x2048)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>couldnt get cipher
>couldnt get noenne
>dont have bianca

bros im dying. Need a decent water team...
my only viable strong team is my fever mode lightning boy team.
When the fuck is a REAL water unit coming out besides cipher?
>>
>>641681
You should have tried pulling on the new years banner that just ended yesterday, you could have gotten ny ellya. Anyway, get more steine, keep pulling
>>
File: 1624619410229.png (476 KB, 1040x698)
476 KB
476 KB PNG
what teams do I make with these
>>
>>642556
reroll
>>
>>643717
No way fag
>>
File: igues.png (212 KB, 503x679)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>642556

i think you have a decent box right now, here's some teams you can do. Both banners right now are pretty decent to pull on imo so I'd say it's definitely worth trying some multis or singles on the suzu banner if you're up to it.
>>
>>640022
>3 golem weapons with 2 more for soul
I'll p-pass
>>
>more godly golems than lich godlies
all the slackers getting rekt by skellybro I presume
>>
Are Lich's purple coins glitched or something? I remember doing a few boss battles when it launched and I even had a bit of purple coins during that day but now that I'm looking at the boss shop again all my purple Lich coins are gone and they don't even show up at my coin list, like there's only gold and silver, there ain't even a x0 for the purple ones.
>>
>>640427
I forgot to answer back, thanks for the help, that first team is doing decently against golem, still gotta finish grinding all the abilities.

Is it worth grinding the valentine's event over the regular caleidoscope? I haven't done the math for the conversion of the cacao seeds into the elemental gems.
>>
>>644663
Grinding the guy that drops fire weapons so your fire team can curb the the next boss just makes more sense.
>>
>>646802
the display bugged sometimes, just gain another coin and it should back to normal
>>
Has that google drive spreadsheet been abandoned?
>>
>>649252
the entrire game's been abandoned...
world flipper... lost...
>>
Golem godly is so long and boring to grind that everyone left.
I've exhausted pretty much all avenues of collecting lodestar beads aside from daily missions and events like the valentines ones and am only sitting on 1250 of them (not enough to waste on pulls). Until the next event there's little left to accomplish, it's just a daily godly golem grind game now.
>>
>>650773
you should've done grinding golem days ago and star grinding lich instead
>>
>>651530
Not him,but I started the game slightly later and I barely have a water team that work now,I'm fked and should just accept I won't ever get the golem weapons?
>>
>>652091
theres more golem bells than lich bells atm because of 1.5x coins. Capitalize on that
>>
>>651530
I have, it's just every other bell on the Europe server is still grinding golem, no one seems to want to play lich
>>
File: FEAGyQaX0AIlYYx.jpg (595 KB, 3035x2150)
595 KB
595 KB JPG
Teo!
>>
>just started playing since I finally upgraded my phone to something that can run this
>pull Lou
having fun with story
World Flipper bros... I'm home... So fun to play a mobile game that isn't crashing every 5 minutes or so heavily pay to win
>>
Flamewing Serpent is up
>>
I want to fug Ilse Badika
>>
Should I roll for Rolf if I have Vyron or should I save for Baretta? I think I've heard Vyron can be a copium Rolf but Baretta doesn't have any replacement.
>>
>>655374
if it's one or the other id say go for baretta, you can always get spooked by vyron somewhere down the line, but it also depends how invested you are in fire powerflip
>>
>>655418
>but it also depends how invested
No him,but what units are "an investment" for powerflip right now?
>>
>>655460
Noene and Marina mainly in terms of 5*s, but also by investment I mean how much you care about running the fire PF archetype specifically (like Rolf lead)
also i just realized i misread the original question but my point still stands
>>
>>652482
artist name?
>>
>>655374
I would roll until I get either barak or rolf and stop and save for Baretta, Aregis, Summer etc. You can always suptix/startdash rolf down the line. Fire is so disgusting now anyway with all these weapons
>>
File: FDSeF8WVkAMmKIW.jpg (362 KB, 1935x1630)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>655903
Kabo
@kabo_lab
https://twitter.com/kabo_lab
>>
>>655814
I'm asking that because I currently relay on a multibal comp for fire damage and it doesn't really work that well,having both noene and Marina I could really hard roll for Rolf
>>
>Slot Razelt in my fire multiball team
>Finish the remaining Necropolis stages
lol
>>
What's the ideal fire powerflip team? Hopefully I can do this in a month but is there a better combo?
>>
So when I evolve a unit will I still be able to view their old art or do I have to roll the old one again? Lou is too cute
>>
>>662328
You can view it, but you can't switch to it again, the awakened art will take priority in all areas.
>>
The in-game banner is falsely advertising a character you can't actually pull (Barak, on the right)

Quality control is through the roof, clearly
>>
but is it fun
>>
I don't understand Kaleido Drops, they're an event thing but there's no corresponding event, you can't use them for anything, and the missions cleared by collecting them are invisible
did they implement them before the mission was supposed to start or something?

Also are those towa kiseki units worthwhile for anything?
>>
>>663128
There's a little tab under events in the top left corner that shows what you get. There's nothing to it, you just farm stuff you would normally farm anyway and get free stuff

kiseki/head are useful for 2 cheap amity scrolls and the level 100 titles if you want and thats about it
>>
When I saw the Kaleido thing,and the 2 events still up I was like "goddamn 3 at once? Really?"
Thanks god It's basically a "just play the game duh" event
>>
This is the flip general? There isn't one in vg? Rip
>>
>>666334
All you have to see is how frequently posts happen and you'll understand. Maybe it'll pick up again when Rolf comes out tomorrow.
>>
5 star astral gem or the valentines book? I don't have enough event loot for both and the game seems to be super stingy with the astrals from what I can tell
>>
>got a message saying they're going to do maintenance because they forgot to add the banner
>>
>>666996
get the book. you can get astral gem from monthly shop anyway
>>
File: full_shot_1[1].png (293 KB, 500x500)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
Rolf is out!
>>
>>667631
10,950 beads to get Rolf, still don't have Bianca though so my team isn't as strong as it could be.
>>
Woot woot I'm a luck chad.
>>
>Got Rolf.
Now what? Besides level him up and put him on my SD team.
>>
I was looking through power flip characters and this combo seems OP as fuck, it reduces combo needed for level 3 power flip by 31.
>>
How do you introduce Rolf to the typical Hanabi multiball?
>>
>>667752
You don't, he's for powerflip/skill damage, not multiball.
>>
9000 beads only a barak, eclaire and neph. Going to suptix rolf and save the rest for baretta
>>
>>667771
So what's better for fire rn, a power flip Rolf team or a Multi team?
Can Rolf be slotted into off-element power flip teams too?

I'm a little lost on how to use him besides as a pierce enabler. Like, does he work on water power flip instead of Rain?
>>
>>667923
No, as Rain's pierce both lasts longer and is cheaper, and as a unison he gives the same amount of attack to the leader if put in slot 1. You could put Rolf as a Unison in slot 2 or 3 to further buff the leader and as an additional source of penetration though.
Rolf right now is amazing for fire power flip as the leader, and really good for fire skill damage as a main unit, but other than that he's not as good as other units. when he gets his MB2 his 6th ability is really good though.
As for what fire team is best right now? I think Hanabi multiball still wins out, but not by much. If you're missing one of the multiball units power flip is stronger.
>>
>>667937
Man, feel like I got baited by that banner rating thing into rolling him
I have the full fire multiball with kikuno and everything, so I don't think I will have a use for him.
>>
>>667973
Maybe not yet, but he's a solid unit that will last forever, he's STILL a priority unit in JP.
>>
>>668015
Fair enough, glad to have him. He still helps the fire team as a sub instead of most other units it seems anyway.

Do you know of any resources to accrue game knowledge like you seem to have?
>>
>>668019
Nope! At least, nothing that you don't already know about. All I know is either from experience or others talking about the game. I'd say the most important thing is just learning what all the characters do, and reading skill/ability/weapon descriptions on eliya-bot.herokuapp.com so you actually know what they do, instead of the garbled nonsense that the official translation is.
>>
>>668059
Alright then, guess I will keep asking around here and testing stuff
At least it's really fast to raise up new characters, so it doesn't feel like a huge loss to invest halfway into a unit just to test it out.
>>
>>641681
Fellow waterlets rise up
>>
>no fanart of the jeffrey epstein waifu
>>
This isnt rolf.
>>
>Friend tells me Rolf is finally out
>Log in on my 3 accounts
>20k worth of rolls
>None of them got Rolf
Good thing I quit this shit months ago.
>>
got curious so i wathced some gameplay. seems pretty fun. should i download it?
>>
>>673216
yup, reroll for rolf
>>
>>673247
is rerolling recommended? i don't really want to spend time doing something so tedious. is the game still playable with 4 star and below or is it a lot harder?
>>
This game is gook or nippon game, vmg?
I cant stand the cringe nip voices, at least gook game usually has eng voices
>>
>>675043
didnt they fix rerolling to not be as tedious anymore? They reimplemented the reset button. Lich and Golem EX would be pretty difficult if you dont have a proper team.
>>675051
Its a japanese one, owned by cygames
>>
>>669485
this is the only 5 star i got after spending 18k for rolf should i quit
>>
just kidding i will never quit this is my favorite game even though all of my teams are pitiful right now
>>
>>668308
im running a saar team.....
>>
2250 beads spent to get Bulleta, and I got Metis and a dupe Nephteim along the way.
>>
Flipperbros how did it go? I didnt get rolf but I get baretta, will probably suptix rolf.
>>
>>682875
I have 34,500 total beads spent and this is my roster
https://veliya-bot.herokuapp.com/39055
>>
Took 18k to get rolf. Got this on my first roll today.
>>
i did it guys i got bulleta and the other rate up guy that i didnt even read yet and a marina that i desperately wanted for 3k
>>
File: 1638320244079.jpg (21 KB, 344x342)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Hello, /vmg/! Someone was shilling this game in another thread and the concept of a pinball-themed mobage seems pretty kino to me. Is it a good time to start now? If it is, who is my reroll target?
>>
>>686634
Bulleta
>>
bump out of pity for this miserable pile of shit game
>>
Just started play this game and I have a question. How am I supposed to get loadstone beads?
>>
>>691663
play the game more
the daily pulls are money-only
>>
>>691764
Ah thank you.

Also finally decided to do the 10 drop and I think I got pretty lucky but I'm not to sure. Is this 5 star girl any good?
>>
>>691875
not really but theres a team around her that slowly but consistently beats all the necro lvl70 on auto that will be extremely useful for you
faf keira jin corinna also very good used in many lineups
>>
losing my mind trying to get everything in Box D.
I've got a pretty okay water team but i do shit damage compared to every other person i match with when fighting Mother Love on Godly
>>
>>692670
use eliya light skill damage team, they're decent f2p team for godmother
>>
>>692679
still havent gotten eliya.
mine's based around Sonia.
>>
File: 1622274929263.jpg (54 KB, 680x383)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>just start last week, be rank 30-something
>tfw powerful rank 60 daddies carry me through boss fights I have no business attempting
>>
Been playing for a week, liking the game so far. Nimbus a cute and a big softie
Didn't expect the stories of all things to get me invested.
Few questions tho:
Are pulls the best use of beads?
Unit dupes: Keep for uncapping, or Scrap for EXP?
Is it worth Awakening Armaments?
>>
>>693802
Uncap dupes until level 100 and then hoard the rest until EN gets the shop update 2 years later.
>>
File: FHN2H8PaMAIYvxx.png (617 KB, 823x566)
617 KB
617 KB PNG
>>
What do I melt down?
>>
I don't fully understand what do you get from units in those 3 small support slots. Attack power? Passive abilities? Or just the active skill?
>>
>>693802
>Are pulls the best use of beads?
yes, but don't pull armament banner unless you know what you're doing
>Is it worth Awakening Armaments?
yes, always. once you fully awaken an armament you can melt down extras.
>>695759
You get a percentage (25%?) of their stats, their first and second passive abilities (notice how ability 3 always specifies [Main], meaning it's only active if the unit is in one of your 3 main slots), and the skill gauge for that unit becomes the average of the 2 units' gauges.
>>
dead game
>>
>>697166
rude :(
>>
>1900 items left in the event gacha
>still no 10 pull ticket
kill me
>>
File: file.jpg (858 KB, 1080x2400)
858 KB
858 KB JPG
>>697587
>macros at night so emptied event gacha days ago
>everyone else still mostly playing event bosses instead of farming arch the accursed godly
kill me
>>
>>697613
Make a custom filter with macroify. I got it to filter out the event.
>>
No fucking Bulleta. Spent all the free beads I had left over, did 10 pulls, no Bulleta. I'm going to have a fucking stroke. My only 5-star pulls for the Bulleta banner and the light banner were Belsidia and Razelt.
>>
File: file.jpg (180 KB, 860x1563)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>697923
Doesn't work for me. Followed the instructions and added the bosses thumbnails but it still taps 'Accept' every time
>>
So I pulled Bulletta, but I have fuckall other light units. What do I do with her?
>>
>>698212
Put her in any color PF team.
>>
>>698294
I glued this together from my pitiful roster, is it alright?
Buletta/Vagner/Levy + Hopper/Enni/Sha Suzu
>>
>>698305
for manual play sure, but deadeye powerflip is fucking awful for auto.
>>
File: shroom.png (88 KB, 500x500)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
Are 1/2 stars worth the uncapping and leveling?
I like my mushroom boy but he's been lvl40 for a couple of days now.
>>
>>698710
Most of them are gonna be Seconds/sub-Units due to a lack of an Ability 3 so any HP/Atk boosts they get from uncapping are only going to be 25% effective as Seconds contribute only 25% of their HP/Atk to the Main unit. If you have a lot of 3* Astral Gems and have nothing else to use them on, or if you want their Title for getting them to Lv 100 then go ahead, but it’s not entirely needed.
>>
>>698843
How much HP/Atk difference is there between 5* and 1* units assuming they're the same level?
And I am using Shroom as a second. It pairs great with a lot of other skills and the raw +Atk to Leader is nice.
Shame about requiring Gems to uncap. It seems to be the only one that you can't get dupes for in drops/pulls.
>>
>>698884
Shroombo, Alk, Nimbus/Shiro and a few event freebies like Arisa and Love don't get dupes and can only be uncapped using stones.
>>
>>698167
Turn the filter on, take a picture of arc accursed for the custom filter, then uncheck the arch accursed box.

Unchecking arch accursed box basically makes it so the macro rejects all light raids. You have the custom filter to accept arch accursed only though. Yes I know it sound backwards but it works.
>>
Does the light SD team get any changes with the release of Light Serpent?
New Bow on Eliya?
>>
>>699533
I think the wanpan team with eliya becomes stronger
>>
>only took 2 10pull tickets
imagine being a lucklet
>>
still not done with the cyberpunk event, gotta grind the new one now too.
god help me
>>
>>699754
this
>>
>>699665
We get like 170 free pulls for Anni we're going to get the 4* eventually why bother wasting beads
>>
>>699790
im glad at least that summons are firing off like crazy now, its been kind of barren the last day or two
>>
File: file.jpg (1.29 MB, 1920x1920)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>699754#
>flooded with koala tokens in my inbox
>emptied the event gacha and can't sell them so no way to get rid of them
god help me
>>699368#
Thanks, I'll try this tonight
>>
Is the dash mission broken?
>>
>>699834
Newbie here, what does this post mean? What is Anni? Do we really get 170 free pulls? Is it singles or 10-pulls?
>>
>>700043
>What is Anni?
A character who was once a Jedi Knight of the Old Republic before turning to the dark side and becoming Darth Vader.
>Is it singles or 10-pulls?
One tenner for 17 days
>>
I've been using this team since I love Buretta, should I change Luluca for Love?
>>
>>699966
The one for "Dash 2 times on Lightcrest" and get 30 silver boss coins?
Seems like it. Haven't tried it on Adv. tho so maybe that'll fix it
>>
>>699966
I think it's supposed to be 2 co-op clears
>>
Do you guys think I can afford to pull on Lakisha or Sera’s banners if I’m saving for HNeph and SMia as a F2P? I have gotten all the story beads and have around 10k right now but I’ve been a lucklet with pulling rate ups. HNeph being a split between three 5* is a fucking scary thought for me, even with the free pulls we’re gonna get.
>>
>>700242
How bad does Bead generation get once you've completed the story and most of the achievements?
>>
>>700261
Pretty bad. All my bead income is the 45 you get from the regular dailies, the beads from Unit Episodes, and any beads from event quests. If I do everything, I figure I can save up 1500 beads a month barring any events but Lakisha’s banner comes mid-January and Sera’s banner comes late-February, just before Half-Anniversary and the Summer banners, so there’s not much time Ato save up more as a buffer for future banners.
>>
>>700242
Keep in mind that we should also be getting around 7 free daily 10pulls for HNeph's banner
>>
>>700226
Answering Lightcrest bells did it me. Probably been mistranslated.
>>
>>700274
>1500 beads a month barring any events
oof. Guess I'll start hoarding then.
Lucky I still have the EX story to farm
>>
File: 1435655785323.gif (36 KB, 720x720)
36 KB
36 KB GIF
When a unit in a sub slot has an ability like
>+20% to this unit's attack
does this apply to the main unit it's attached to?
>>
>>700996
yes
>>
Why do you keep up with this game?
>>
>>701346
i like pixel art
>>
>>701346
I like pinball
>>
>>701359
I used to think the pixel art for this game was really lackluster, but there's some really good animations in unit episodes and some of the recent bosses are really nice to look at.
>>
File: Summer Mia.webm (2.4 MB, 658x720)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB WEBM
>>701346
It’s the only ongoing game with kemono characters. Also I love my wife Mia.
>>
>>701539
>It’s the only ongoing game with kemono characters
I mean, there's always Housamo.
...God, I wish we could get a game that panders as hard as Housamo but with actual decent gameplay like WF.
>>
>>701558
>housamo
Man, I really shouldn't have googled that
>>
>>701539
>It’s the only ongoing game with kemono characters.
There's Arknights.
>>
File: 1620037776266.jpg (376 KB, 1443x2048)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>701567
isn't arknights mostly kemonomimi? i've only seen one full fur desing from that game and its a tiger that's way uglier than mia
>>
File: EeJw79sU8AEJrlN.png (785 KB, 1100x1100)
785 KB
785 KB PNG
>>701574
They're both pretty cute.
But yes, it's mostly kemonomimi.
>>
File: cat busters.jpg (2.02 MB, 2500x2400)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB JPG
>>701539
>>701574
Bro, did you use to play Cat Busters?
It only lasted 2 years before EoS but it had, and still has, so many fans the devs actually made an idle character collector app after the game shut down.
>>
File: 1640698384856.jpg (983 KB, 1080x2400)
983 KB
983 KB JPG
Couldn't resist rolling but got everyone i wanted.
>>
Can someone please explain to me what I’m supposed to do here for Dash x2. Dashing is not working.
>>
>>701579
how can a game have a big? dedicated fanbase and still EoS?
>>
>>701346
same as >>701360
i miss the justice monsters v app that square put out
>>
>>701781
see >>700339
I also got the achievement after doing that.
still curious why it's so poorly translated
>>
So how do I start this game? I read it's pinball, so that's fun
Do I need to reroll for top tier pulls like in pad
>>
File: NBOigjP.png (476 KB, 990x961)
476 KB
476 KB PNG
>>701899
unfortunately it's not a very good time to start playing since the current rateup banner is pretty skippable and you'll be forced to pull on it since there's no standard banner

but if you wanna go through reroll hell regardless, this tier list is a good enough rule of thumb
>>
>>701899
>like in pad
Not anywhere fucking near as hard as PAD. PAD is honestly on another level beyond most gacha in terms of that shit.
The banner right now isn't great, but one of the current 4* is part of the best team in the game later on once ARegis exists.
>>
File: square_0.png (13 KB, 82x82)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>joins your suicide pact light dragon host
>>
File: 1632564889092.png (38 KB, 285x104)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>700274
>>700261
>bead generation is pretty bad
are we playing the same game? Not to mention the incoming 2022 beads
>>
>>702531
Two events don't change the fact that you are hard locked to make 45 beads a day, you can save an entire month but it is STILL not have enough for a single 10 pull.
>>
>>702534
>events dont count
maybe if you are talking about genshin's 108 primo event
>>
File: 1639921945622.png (18 KB, 298x296)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Got my 10-pull ticket from Love's vending machine, with 8200 items still in there.
>>
>>702535
No one said anything about Gayshit, events are as the name implies, an event, not a regular occurrence, not a permanent source of beads, so after the events end or when there will be a content drought the low generation will be very noticeable.
>>
Is this shit still badly translated, buggy and censored?
>>
>>702519
Philia is crazy hot
>>
>>702685
yes
>>
>>702685
the translations have gotten a little better I think but they're still janky
>>
Pulled Carla the snake monster girl in 1 go. Her story chapters are pretty neat even if she is a little cringey. Her snake demon is a fucking bro, and I'm fairly certain Nimbus suggested Alk bang her in order to let her know how great life actually is lmao
>>
>>702544
Fuck you. I have 2700 left and still no 10 pull ticket.
>>
We’re gonna make it, bros.
>>
>>702544
>>703656
does it really matter when you get the ticket since you should be emptying out the machine anyways
>>
>be me, lucklet
>do 10 pull
>none of the new units
>2 Lassie dupes
>get Teurgis, when my light squad has long been established
pulled Mia tho so it's all smiles
>>704073
it matters if you can't do the grind. I still have 8900 items left and I don't think I can clear it in 5 days unless I'm willing to macro like the other anons.
>>
>>704229
nice soushiro get too anon
and adil if you havn't got rolf or vyron yet
>>
>>698305
Well shit, I got this team online and I can see why everyone wants Bulletta. Chaining 1.5m power flips is a world apart from whatever the hell I was doing in story mode.
>>
New town looks nice. also love the chill string version of the main theme
>>704233
wasn't aware Soushiro was top tier, but I now see that you can bumrush skills with a full wind team.
and yeah, I've trying to make a discount Rolf with Adil. still want an actual Rolf tho
>>
>>704229
become a macrochad, do it
>>
Do you think Bulleta and Rolf would be cute together?
>>
>>705128
if she can take the knot, yes
>>
>>705139
I’m sure that would be possible with body enhancements
>>
What's so special about the W.F. portal they've just added?
>>
>>705815
Pretty sure it's just a permanent banner. Took them long enough.
>>
All the buffs in this game seem to be multiplicative, right? So if you get +80% and +50% damage from two sources, you'll end up doing 1.8*1.5 base damage and not +130% right?
>>
>>705948
most likely, otherwise there's no way you can get 100M powerflip dmg
>>
Is now a good time to try the armament portal (10-pull ticket)?
>>
>>705948
Additive within their category (atk, powerflip, skill, etc), multiplicative across categories.
>>
>>706062
Yes
>>
File: 1635868534220.png (533 KB, 900x1600)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
are these even usefull if not maxed out?
>>
File: 1624047320686.png (433 KB, 900x1600)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
what's even the point? no rolf, no vyron, not even adil...
>>
>>706131
you'll be able to max them out in the future without dupes
>>
>>706194
does this not trigger with the Special power flip?
>>
>>706261
>special
sorry, meant Support
>>
File: 1641085411103.jpg (633 KB, 756x1680)
633 KB
633 KB JPG
Missed bulleta but thank fuck wf banner got me covered.
>>
>>706655
Fucking hate you
Bulleta is all I wanted but thr game kept gracing my 10-pulls with that stupid 4star water sprite wrangler magician looking dude
>>
YYOOOOOOOO GOT MY BOY ROLF YESSSSSSSSSS
>>
This dude any good he is my second 5 star.
>>
File: 1627070287469.png (219 KB, 967x543)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>can't complete my dailies because nobody but me seems to be opening lightcrest quest rooms
>>
>>707344
everyone already farmed everything with macros. kinda shittty but with how grindy the game is i'm gratefull they don't ban people for it
>>
>>707365
There are macros for this game?
>>
>>707552
yeah on macroify, main usage is to let it run and farm bells for free stage clears for the multiplayer stages

you can only run it for 9 hours a day (outside of days you update it or download it for the first time) without paying more but it's good enough to farm a bunch of boss/event coins and exp/mana
>>
>didn't get bulletta
is there any point in continuing
>>
Does the new 4star dark girl, the robot chick, have any use and/or are her story chapters good
>>
File: full_shot_0.png (83 KB, 500x500)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>707752
>robot chick
people say she's good and will be useful in an upcoming boss event
>4* dark girl
there wasn't one? there's a 5* and 3* dark girl tho.
3* Meryll (pic related) is okay. Her unit episodes are top tier tho.
>the trials and tribulations of an Anonymous Fujo Mangaka
>>
Is there a good place to get sprites for character only on JP?
>>
>>707562
That thing is pretty good. Is there a way to filter out the neon skyline bosses though if I'm set on leech mode? Being able to reject bells for those bosses only would be great.
>>
>Mother Love Adv.
>Mother Love Adv.
>Mother Love Adv.
>Mother Love Adv.
Just give me a goddamn gold dragon bell already, fuck
>>
What are all the characters I can get for free somewhere, like Owlbert?
>>
>>708525
All of the one stars and two stars.
Fire imp comes from first world, from the one node that is red.
Sand has a few frees too.
Then most of the raid has characters that can either drop or are buyable with silver/golden tokens.
>>
on the screen where you can buy lodestar beads, if it doesnt say "paid beads" can you not use them for the paid draw each day?
or do any beads bought count?
>>
>>708643
If it isn't paid beads it doesnt count
>>
>>708144
yeah:
1. make sure you enable filters
2. disable the arch demon checkbox
3. add the image of the arch demon bosses to the custom filter and enable them
>>
File: 1641238543377.jpg (203 KB, 551x1224)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>708784
Like this, right? This is pretty cool, thanks.
>>
>>708907
yeah
>>
>>709121
One last question. Can I use a new account to get more time on the macro, or does it recognize the device? It keeps stopping and I'm assuming I ran out of time. Wondering if I juggle between two accounts, I can get almost a whole day's worth,if it works that way.
>>
>>709275
no idea, never tried it
>>
File: theo0.png (1.05 MB, 1148x1588)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>701346
All the previous points, but also features kemoshota characters.
>>
Where's the best place to farm Small Element Crystals?
Having a hard time completing Mana Boards because some of those cost 50+ of little things.
>>
>>710393
events, shops, kaleidos, T4 should gatekeep you not T1.
>>
Wait does Conducter Advance + give the same number of tickets as Mother Love Godly?
>>
>>710493
>shops
does the Trove even sell Small Element Crystals? Been checking it for weeks and the smallest crystals they got is Medium. Boss Token exchange is more reliable but expensive.
>kaleidos
Been using my daily boosts on those but unless I get "unlucky" and roll all small crystals for the drop, I only end up with 8-16 smalls and the rest are medium or higher.
>T4 should gatekeep you not T1
Besides the Huge crystals, I'm good on mats for T4 nodes
>>710587
Conductor Adv+ gives a little less than Love Godly, but more than Love Adv.
I think Conductor Adv+ gives stacks of 50/40
While Mother Love Godly gives stacks of 50/60
>>
>>709792
Give me a debu kemoshota
>>
Is this tummy terminator worth building a team for?
>>
>shit tier
owo, uwu

>low tier
"Playing daily, feel free to add"

>mid tier
"Nice to meet you"

>high tier
"Mucho gusto"

>god tier
Making fun of mucho gusto
>>
>>710932
yeah and its not even that difficult
>Ellya/Keira, use the new dark dragon bow/bow soul
>unit to tank like Razelt/Sha Suzu
>healer/Owlbert
>>
That's probably dumb, but is this idea worth entertaining?
>>
Do I keep going for the 10-roll armament ticket?
>>
>>711133
will probably get nothing good out of it, but you may as well. i lucked into the sniper with mine
>>
Does the game not let you go over the required amount of Qualia Tokens, or did I just get weirdly lucky?
>>
>>711153
Lucky. I have like 3k over or something.
>>
File: 1613626757376.gif (1.07 MB, 300x225)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB GIF
>>711153
Lucky. See >>699965
>>
i wish they'd let us sell the excess tokens for mana at least, i still need more mana despite macroing everyday now

although i'm only two scrolls away from getting maltet and then i won't need to be using so much mana anymore
>>
>>711298
Is there even any point to getting durendal?
>>
>>711317
aparently they add more weapons to the shop later, so its better to save for those over getting durandal
>>
So I did two 10 summons on the weapons banner and the only 5* weapon I got was that thunder staff that give +25% when a skill is used. Was that worth the pulls at least?
>>
>>711525
>I got was that thunder staff that give +55%* when a skill is used on a thunder unit
>>
>>711525
probably not
>>
>>711525
It becomes good for wanpan later. Once maxed it gives 160% skill damage if thunder, and 150% skill gauge.
>>
>>711573
That is good to know at least. I do know that A.Regis is like the end all be all for thunder people, so it is good thing for him I guess. Should I try more tickets for the sniper?
>>
>>711578
Tickets sure, AFAIK no gacha weapon is as good as the boat gun.
>>
File: 1631109534616.gif (2.32 MB, 373x498)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB GIF
i'm no longer a maltetlet

now to fail to get kohane tomorrow
>>
>>711798
How long does it that to get all the scrolls needed for that? Did you focus on doing the 1 and 2* people and them move to the 3*s?
>>
I got Kohane and Miguel with one 10-pull ticket left, should I try for Kikuno or wait for the next good banner?
>>
>got Kikuno and Kohane 1st try
Nice. I'll probably pass on Miguel for now and save my shit for the all wind banner. I'm missing so much from it. Here's hoping I don't just pull 3 Leons.
>>
File: 1539722222721.png (384 KB, 438x512)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>711943
Kikuno is not that good, wait for Lakisha

meanwhile
>79 pulls for kohane
>2 off banner 5*
fuck my ass
>>
File: IMG_20200806_091153.jpg (111 KB, 956x925)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Rank 80+ is so cucked for leveling up your men Jeez
Is there no better way to farm dreamer crests than boss shops and the rare one on kaleidoscope element missions?
>>
>>711883
did what i needed at the time, followed by 1* and 2*s, followed by whoever I had done partially, followed by 5*s I'd need to do eventually anyways

also as i expected I failed to get kohane with what I had left of my stash, only 5* i got was suizen
>>
>>712028
dreamer's crests aren't hard to get at all
kaleidoscope necropolis drops them like crazy
>>
>>712028
you get like 3~5ish on each run of the highest level necropolis missions
>>
File: inflict-pain-picture.jpg (83 KB, 540x723)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>direct damage team
>skill damage team
>fever team
>powerflip team
>times six for each element
>not including all element teams like wanpan and the rest of the variants
>only ten slots that you can't even rename
Ranting aside, the useless amount of lightsabers I have is infallible.
>>
Am I screwed for Tiger EX?
https://veliya-bot.herokuapp.com/43867
>>
>>712064
>no soushiro
you're fucked lad
>>
>>712121
I should be ok though right?
https://veliya-bot.herokuapp.com/43921
>>
>>712121
Did a 10-pull, how about now?
https://veliya-bot.herokuapp.com/43922
>>
File: You're fine bro.png (98 KB, 516x248)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>712138
You should be fine, this team should do good enough, i noticed you don't have the tome from lich ex on there though
I do suggest getting these tomes beforehand since they're just really good for wind
>>
>>712142
Yeah, I've only just started farming Lich EX. My wind team was trash for ages so I never bothered farming them, the one weapon I have from Lich EX isn't limit broken either. only 3 scrolls away from maltet though!
>>
I was just rolling for Kohane but holy shit this account is saved

Also got Kikuno and Miguel
>>
File: I tried.png (102 KB, 489x265)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>712139
I don't know if this'll work too well but i went with the old soushiro teams and replaced him with kohane
At the very least you should survive fights and be able to leech
could probably swap vyron to jester if you wanted to support other wind teams more
>>712148
Nice, in that case you can change soushiro's weapon to maltet when you get it
>>
File: 1638948780378.jpg (12 KB, 200x200)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>712157
I appreciate the attempt, anon. I'll see how I manage
>>
As a new player, how liberal should I be with stamina bottles? Is there some late game grind I should be saving them for? Or are they given away so freely that I can just use that shit whenever?
>>
File: FAmfpD7UUAEQF5K.jpg (321 KB, 1457x1199)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>>710642
>>
>>712227
Is that a yes; no? He would look cute with a big tummy.
>>
>>712238
Either way; haven't seen any posts with that so far unless you want to do a Skeb commission or something.
>>
>>712242
I would rather someone else pay for cute debu kemoshota art.
>>
>>712285
Fair enough
There's several artists for that. Moki is a good one, start from there.
>>
>>712287
Thank you friend. I hope you enjoy lots of cute kemoshotas of all sizes.
>>
>>712177
It depends on if you want to rank high in the time attack events coming later. If not, just use them whenever.
>>
I just wanted the new 4 star wind girl. I didnt get the 4 star wind girl. I have 70 beads left.
>>
File: 1624741088145.jpg (115 KB, 768x1335)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
how good is carla as a pierce enabler? got her while going for tengu cunny and i still don't have vyron/rolf/adil
>>
>>712050
Yeah something like gbf has would be nice.
>>
isanyone else not able to access whitetail ex or godly at all? i got the new kohane banner going but whitetail and the coop battles are nowhere to be found. the light dragon is still going. i've uninstalled and updated and nothing?! HALPP PLEASE!!!
>>
>>712416
JP has them. If I’m remembering it right, it came out on the 1st anni and got expanded to 10 slots per set on 1.5 anni. There are also separate sets for some events.
>>
>>712433
Holy fuck i love this game.
>>
>>712429
the new whitetail stages aren't out yet
>>
>>712451
oh shit ok, i was bugging out! when??
>>
>>712454
don't think they've announced it yet, i think the datamined list had it on the 12th or 14th but that could have changed
>>
File: Maltetlet no more!.jpg (20 KB, 753x189)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>712148
aww yeee
>>
I got bored and did two more summons. I need to start working on my Maltet.
>>
>>712461
Congrats, anon!
>>
>>712544
Is Maltet the best weapon in the game?
>>
>>712561
It's one of the biggest damage boosts, it's gonna be on a lot of teams just because of how good that buff is, and that almost every team wants penetration because it's just an excellent buff
>>
>>712641
Are any of the gacha weapons just as good?
>>
>>712646
Not many right now
the wind warship 343 that's currently rate up is a best in slot weapon for wind combo right now but is replacable
the only not replacable gacha weapon would probably be A treatise in war, which is used in wanpan teams
>>
>>712649
But to sum it up
no none of them are better than maltet since they'd have to be maxed out to contend with it
which you should not really be aiming for unless you're a whale, spending your beads on characters is waay more impactful than weapons
>>
https://youtu.be/wvNS4Nvg_xs?t=873

are there any more cool story fights like this
>>
File: 60 rolls.jpg (750 KB, 720x1600)
750 KB
750 KB JPG
Fuck YES holy shit!
>>
>>712896
uoh
>>
Does light SD team with Eliya use the light serpent bow + soul on her?
>>
>>712959
Could be if all 3 main units are light. But you can also use that tiger axe, which you trigger with Sha Suzu main.
>>
File: Light SD.png (151 KB, 599x633)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>712959
>>
>>712972
Wait, isn't Finn a much better replacement for Razelt than those two bozos at the bottom?
>>
>>712975
No, they are the replacement to take all the damage in place of others like razelt does
Finn doesn't do that
>>
File: FullArtShiro.png (309 KB, 750x750)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
Bros i think I'm in love with Nimbus
>>
>>713331
Everybody is, welcome to the nimnim club bro
>>
File: download (1).jpg (11 KB, 283x178)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>713336
I've only been playing since yesterday and I've already nutted to him
>>
>>713356
No need to be ashamed, it's merely a rite of passage for all players
>>
>>713357
>>713356
>>713331
Shiro is very adorable and should be loved constantly. He also looks like he loves sucking human cock until his eye pupils turn into hearts.
>>
New loli
>>
what's a good wind team for someone who only has silty. No kohane either
>>
>>713357
>>713376
Based
tfw ywn rim him while he sucks you off
>>
>>713376
I feel dumb for only just realising that Nimbus' and Claw's JP names are exact opposites of one another.
>Shiro=White
>Kuro=Black
In my defence it's completely lost in the English TL and it's easier if you can read it instead of just trying to pick it up from the audio. I don't even blame the translators because while you can get "クロ" from クロヂアス (sp?), you can't get "Black" from Claudius.
>>
>>713438
Silty doesn't really have any budget builds, you're gonna need multiple of the good winds to make it work
if you can post your collection using https://veliya-bot.herokuapp.com/ I can try and make you a copium build if there's enough to work with there
>>
>>713453
Personally I just love some fat art of him being all bashful or just as cocky as usual.

>>713455
What pisses me off is that I have neither Albert or Claws. I have Rolf and Albert, but I need my furry harem already.
>>
File: nimbus harem.jpg (178 KB, 828x1080)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>713457
>furry harem
>>
>>713466
Shiro's newest variant looks a bit odd for some reason. Is his santa version a paid gacha only or a welfare?
>>
>>713456
I'll get back to you after making breakfast
>>
>>713477
don't feel like you need to rush, i just noticed it's like 1am for me so i'm heading off to sleep, i'll try helping out in morning
>>
File: arum.jpg (1.28 MB, 1920x1920)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>713469
Welfare, I think. You trade him with the blue star thingies. There seems to be a bit of an artstyle change across the board. Reading the story for christmas Bianca for instance felt pretty jarring when it went from her normal illustration to her new one.
>>
File: 1619870514085.jpg (1.17 MB, 1080x2400)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>713480
https://veliya-bot.herokuapp.com/44277
I'm more worried about survivability. I'm using this team right now
>>
File: Try this.png (104 KB, 524x261)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>713521
i would go with something like this for you
you've already got the right kinda setup, you just need some heals for survivability
>>
>>713699
Do you just slap book souls on everyone? I'll prolly have to join every lich room I see to get more souls
>>
>>713706
For soushiro teams, yes
except whenever this thing gets added it's going to be the better soul to have on soushiro, everybody else on the team will still have book soul
>>
>>713707
I think that weapon is coming in a few days actually, so you probably don't need to put book on soushiro
>>
>>713707
>>713708
I saw that weapon and I thought it was the 3* pen spear. I hope I get spooked by phillia soon
>>
What would be an usable wind team for the upcoming tiger-ex with the units that i have?
https://veliya-bot.herokuapp.com/44345
>>
>>713857
I did a roll so here is an updated one.

https://veliya-bot.herokuapp.com/44348
>>
File: Try this.png (104 KB, 522x260)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>713857
>>713873
This should work
if you need more survivability then replace arisa with a better off-type healer
or if you don't need her small heals at all replace her with Mia for the faster skill generation
>>
>>713896
isn't this better? owl has no 3rd skill and the axe seems pretty useless on a skill damage team https://veliya-bot.herokuapp.com/comp/samurai-veteran_hunter-bigwing_shaman-blank-student_gunsmith-owl-sword_0022_boss_unique-book_0016_boss_unique-book_0016_boss_unique-book_0016_boss_unique-bow_0009-staff_0001.png
>>
>>713904
Axe is amazing and essential due to the extention float duration, that's what it's used for, and the thunder resistance helps too since you're going into tiger ex
you'd also want 3 wind units in the front to benefit more off of other peoples phiria's, and shazu getting an instant shywe skill is better than an owl one imo
>>
>>713911
good to know, ty
>>
>>713896
Thanks for the help anon.
>>
>>713873
If you want to play manual, try the perma float-pierce team. Ideally you'd replace SSS with Kohane and owl with Philia. The new weapon >>713707 + soul goes on Silty when it's out.
>>
>>713959
I play it kinda like an idle game. Somehow manual just isn't as exciting for me. I also want it to farm with macro. But thanks, maybe i try it once.
>>
>>713959
Is Bulletta really the best source of pierce in that setup? Seems like everything else about her is wasted here.
>>
>>714021
Yes. She gives permanent pierce as long as you don't break your combo.
>>
Im about to drop this game because rate up is garbage. 30 rolls, 2 5*s and bunch of 4*s. Not a single one of them is the new 5/4*.
>>
Outside of Maltet is there any way to improve this team?
>>
So are you guys on team lakisha or team sera?
>>
>>714260
Sera, but I'm rolling for Lakisha
>>
>>714256
replacements to make this team
if character replacements are out of the question you're fine
>>
>>714052
To be fair, out of every 5 5*s, 3 are expected to be non rate up and out of every 6 4*s, 5 are expected to be non rate up
>>
>>714289
Who to replace Shywe with?
Phiria?
>>
>>714499
Owl
>>
>>714499
>>714565
Philia might work better but the wind guide that it comes from only has owl listed there as a the only replacement, might be because of skill costs, idk https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-35wVMHZlOT3WuRPgXwIaBzp_g_qv66BB-rqT6aEzeM/edit
>>
>>714568
Phiria skill CD is 500 while Owl is 550
Phiria float time 12s, Owl float time 9s

Owl does increase float duration by 20% (and skill damage) but I'm not sure if that's worth it versus Phiria's lower skill CD and longer float
>>
How far away is Parashu?
>>
>>714289
Unfortunately I don't have Shywe for a proper rotate team so I was focusing on SD.
I'm not to worried about tiger EX, though.
My current team kills the striking dummy in 15 seconds.
>>
>>713896
Is there any reason why olwbert is the main unit and not the union one? In case of non wind unit in tiger ex i could understand but if i use Mia or Arisa then i could use them as main, right?
Probably stupid question but wanted to ask it.
>>
What's the optimal strat for multiplayer battles if you want the most loot? The game says that rewards vary on dificulty and party size, but is there really a difference between 3 and 2 players, or solo?
>>
>>714996
Multi > Solo for reward count
Doesn't matter if you get a full party or not
>>
half anniv when, i want to blow my load on neph
>>
>>714289
This team is so fucking fun

Too bad you lose gas after you consume your books' limit
>>
Are the Drmon EX weapons even worth getting?
Having a full team of dark characters seems like a lot to ask for those effects.
>>
>>715530
Yes anon, you should prioritize the book and the staff because they work well together and help in hard content
>>
>>715089
Hello everyone! The Global Events & Banners sheet has been updated and it will continue to be maintained. One important thing I'd like to point out below about upcoming units that people are saving for:
All three banners are occurring within a 27 day period, so please plan your beads accordingly! (:

Lakisha's Banner: 1/18 - 1/27
Sera's Banner: 1/31 - 2/10
Hneph/Olivia Banner: 2/14 - 2/21

Whitetail Adv+ & Godly - 1/12
Hermit Adv+ & Godly - 1/31

Coop Challenge 4 - 1/31
Treasure Hunt Part 2 - 1/27

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O7_SVxYr-e2Z_KC9BkYZ9LQRV7X9tPkZE9NwoOVIVdE/edit#gid=1205989110
>>
>>715562
Are the godly raids not the hard content?
Sure, they aren't easy, but golem was perfectly doable with just necropolis and crab weapons. I see no reason why Admin won't be doable without Demon godly weapons as well.
>>
>>715650
You can do godlys without them but it doesn't mean that the weapons aren't helpful
>>
File: Alk_2nd_Art.jpg (228 KB, 1440x2880)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
What are some tolerable teams with Alk as leader?
>>
File: chad alk.png (72 KB, 500x224)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>715879
This is the best team to exist in the entire games lifecycle
>>
>philia carrying inconsistent wanpan followers
>>
File: unknown_39.png (394 KB, 1033x668)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>
>>717648
Best team clearing Tiger Godly while I was asleep
>>
>>717648
What's the wanpan team?
>>
File: Tiger EX Wanpans.png (495 KB, 656x1564)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
>>717908
They're not on there because you shouldn't be doing bells/public hosts with them, if the other two people aren't running them as well they're completely inconsistent (even with all 3 they are fairly inconsistent desu)
You'll be dead before the boss and your other two teammates if you're the only one doing it
>>
>new godly/weapon grind out
>only weapon I've gotten 5 copies of and maxed from godlys is the golem fists because I got 3 drops of it
the grind never ends
>>
I have finally done it.
>>
>>717978
On the bright side there are missions to do regitare, whitetail and archdemon
and these are very important to do for the weapon you get for them
>>
>>717981
congrats
I'm still at 41 scrolls myself and no mana
the mana requirements are really steep but I'm almost there
>>
>the rumbling
Missed the first run, but this event was actually quite good.
>>
>no Philia
>no Shiue
>no beads left
Can I still build a Sushi or Celtie teams without it?
>>
>>718592
yes you can >>717648
>>
>>717648
Why have Sha Su as a main instead of Marianne? Also, why Enni instead of Rebecca? I feel like enmity dies too quickly in EX content and from what I'm seeing here you'd need at least 4 or 5 rotations unless you're just getting carried by Soushiro pubs.

I have a very similar setup but besides those changes I also have Love as a sub for Bel (gives increased skill damage with enmity so Bel and Love can benefit from it) and instead of Old Staff I've got two 24/7 cores and a Fool's Bow core on Bel.

Here's my current team. Replace Mormia with any buffer/support but I keep her around for skill damage enmity that applies to the whole team. If everyone is below 60% health you can do around 5.5 mil damage in one rotation not including weakness/down multipliers.

If anyone has an idea how to squeeze more skill damage out of slutty witch I'm all ears. Been toying with the idea of Whitefang Axe but if you get time to see a damage increase over bow you're probably dead or the fight's over.
>>
>>718623
For anyone interested in actually using this for EX content you should seriously consider Andy. If you're getting your shit kicked in he both lowers the chance you wipe with lower coffin count and buffs skill damage for whoever brings a character back.
Karla's shit right now.
If you missed out on Love and 24/7 you should give up on dark skill damage entirely except for quick farm runs on scope/adv content.
>>
>load everything into this banner to get wind float up and running
>Vagner, Miguel, Clarisse, Leon*2, Suizen*3
dang.
>>
>>718623
if you're going to be running emnity in off-type i would suggest using this team for the coffin support to increase survivability
it's not nearly going to be as good as an on-type soushiro team for tiger EX, but this is going to be the best team for admin EX when that comes around
>>
>>718369
No way that's a real thing in the background. That's some NGE shit
>>
>hanabi leader, whitetail's axe, sha suzu main
Is this even remotely worth considering?
>>
If the enemy has "lowered wind resistance" does that apply to every bump from a wind unit, or just skill damage with magic tornados?
>>
>>718766
all wind damage
>>
>>717648
>>718592
Is this okay for starters?
>>
>>718934
Maybe if you manual
>>
Is Mino enmity the best I can do with what I have?
https://veliya-bot.herokuapp.com/45311
>>
File: You've got this man.png (116 KB, 511x267)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>719118
You've got a real good wind team in there
>>
>>719134
I guess I should have specified for thunder.
>>
>>719139
that makes more sense
yeah right now thunder is really starving for good teams, mino seems like you're best bet definitely
>>
>>719139
So you don't have xmas Soushiro or Inaho, but if you manage to pull Inaho later you have a decent thunder fever team with xmas Aureo and Rudy. New units may change the requirement for limited units later, I'm not sure.
>>
>>719461
I do have Inaho, just not Xmas Inaho
>>
Does levitate/pierce duration stack?
>>
Recommend me a fire team without 9000 hours of grind for golem weapons.
>>
>Whitetail: 3 Sushi teams on auto
>Accursed: 3 Eliya teams on auto
>Regitare: 3 Hanabi teams on auto
Simply epic.
>>
>>719842
>noooo why are people farming efficiently stooop
>>
>>719842
If you play JP is far worser, with a shitton of completely identical lv175 teams even for 3-4 fights in a row.
It's how the game is designed and while I like some aspects of the "game", I really think they should add some actual challenge stages i.e where you have to actually aim and shoot precisely like a fucking pinball should be. Autobattling 24/7 to see big numbers go brrr gets boring after a while.
>>
>>719842
Just make some off-meta teams yourself, then you'll only see two of each.
>>
>>719868
Damn, Arly looks like that?
>>
>>719868
That's what time attack is for. Getting high ranks requires precise manual play.
>>
>>719875
Yeah but it hurts my fragile ego when the two meta guys get 20 million damage and I get 3.
>>
>>719904
It's pretty fun if you ask me.
Dark and thunder are my weakest elements at the moment, so I've been dicking around Karla DA and Inoha fever teams, and while they clearly aren't meta they both still clear well enough.
I just wish I have more team slots to mess around with.
>>
What order to prioritize for farming Tiger EX weapons?
>>
>>720051
staff > wand > claws
>>
>>720182
How do you even get enough purple coins for ONE weapon?
>>
>>720329
The past 3 days has been rate up on whitetail so almost every bell is that, plus the 3 boosts per day means you get a fuck ton.
>>
What is "debuff success rate +xxx%" actually do?
>>
>>720329
only use your coin when you have enough to max all at once, just spam bells until you get several weapon drops
>>
>>720449
I think it's a mistranslation for chance to down an enemy.
>>
>>720329
You macro overnight
>>
File: 01.png (194 KB, 675x609)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
I literally have no water team and don't have that many units for it. Is this worth leveling up or will I be disappointed?
>>
File: Almost a water PF team.png (265 KB, 645x1049)
265 KB
265 KB PNG
>>720477
You're honestly very close to having something there
Lakisha is a pretty important banner for water coming soon iirc, she's gonna be in like every water team get her and you've basically completed the team
>>
>Regitare tries to do anything at all
>gorillion of multiballs from three Hanabi teams hit all his soft spots in 1 second
This is kind of funny.
>>
>>719868
Wew arin is way hotter than her sis arun
>>
>>720455
So, it's only mattered when fever active?
>>
File: 1629943675800.png (847 KB, 1074x1451)
847 KB
847 KB PNG
>>720567
i don't know about that
>>
>Regitare is on 1.5x drops
>didn't finish farming my tiger weapons
ngmi
>>
>>720708
Tiger bonus will be back in a few days.
>>
I accidentally melted down my copies of the 4* sword event reward, did I fuck myself or was it worthless anyway?
>>
>>720844
worthless im pretty sure
>>
Used to abuse the fuck out of other games by buying huge currency packs and then refunding them after using the stuff
Pulled that here and got perma banned instantly.

Shoot me nigga
>>
>>720935
Dont mess with cygames. I tried that in JP and cygames denied the claim and tried to lawsuit me lmao. It was only for $100 too.
>>
Is this a good enough thunder fever team for someone without Metis?
>>
The desert event theme has been stuck in my head for a while now
https://worldflipper.jp/othermedia/digital_art/sound/desert_bonds_01_event_top.mp3
>>
File: 1642365758760.jpg (793 KB, 1080x2220)
793 KB
793 KB JPG
Haha imagine accidentally picking Durendal
>>
what the hell do i do for thunder now that we have ex wepons? i'm missing units for every team i saw
https://veliya-bot.herokuapp.com/45708
>>
>>721826
How do people get enough stone and stars for their units? I'm dreadfully low and no matter how much I farm it is barely enough just to awaken one unit.
>>
>>722116
Where are you farming them?
>>
>>722116
stars are easy to farm from necropolis kaleidoscope
gems the fastest way is to buy each month's stock of them from boss coins but kaleido farming will work in a pinch
its miserable either way, enjoy farming bells
>>
>>722116
spam kaleid and necro, empty boss shops every month, and buy from daily shop
>>
Is there a list of image somewhere of all the mana board 2 characters?
>>
>missing Philia, Shiue, Miguel
>here you go sir, have another Leon dupe :DDD
No more.... Please....
>>
>when X happens, +10% to Y (max +50%)
Do all skills like that last until the end of the stage, or do they reset after some unseen 15s duration?
>>
>>722570
should be permanent, or just try it with training dummy
>>
>>722116
>Do bells
>Buy stonks from bosses' shops
Simple as.
>>
>>721826
I want to put mw Maltet deep into Ellya.
>>
>>720708
Enjoy rapin' Regi with your fire team m8.
>>
>>719685
>Leader: Hanabi
>Mains: Ark, Enmi
>Unisson: Rofl, Bianca, Sha SunTzu
Only making 3M DMGs on Regitare Godly, but it's making the coffee.
>>
Someone stop me from buying this. There's just too many good banners and I never have enough beads anymore.
>>
Just got Libram, I assume he's a welcome addition to Eliya teams?
>>
>>723861
we might get a better pack during golden week
>>
File: 1639031055245.jpg (78 KB, 1000x1000)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>
>>723861
Gachabros... are we becoming simps again?
>>
>>723901
Gosh I'm a furry and I absolutely hate this character.
>>
>>723968
I prefer Shirano too.
>>
>>711298
For you anons, I did it.

>macrorify
>9h limit
>Unlog
>after 30 mins, autofarm cancelled by the app
>"You do not own this macro please come back to your previous account"
>log another account
>30 mins into autofarm and sheet
>"You do not own this macro please come back to your previous account"
>go back to my first account
>subscribe 7 free-days trial premium
>cancel it right away in the store
>gonna get another phone next week anyway
>gonna use PC for blue stack + alt account anyway

Since the KoK team is making a bunch of good stuff, I think I'll support them by taking the yearly offer if I keep playing gacha in the following months.

This said:
>get premium
>the program is quicker/more efficient
>better execution
>multi-clicks
Damn those SEA farmers are playin us like a damn fiddle.

I'll try on PC if I can uninstall+reinstall all the stuff and use airmails to get those sweet free 9h farm.
>>
My bad, >>724037 was for >>709277 >>709275
>>
>>724037
>>724038
you're lucky i'm quoted in both these posts or i'd be mildly annoyed for a second
>>
This bitch better be worth 130 rolls
>>
>>724369
i can't afford to roll her, will the old NY eliya team be enough for now or is there harder water content coming?
>>
>>724369
She's worth it but probably not as worth as some coming characters, there's no content that needs her for a while i'm pretty sure
>>
>>724369
she's t0 for water but water doesn't have content that demands her for a while
>>724379
you can make do with ellya for a while, definitely more important to save for the other characters if you can't afford to drain your stash for her

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.