[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 52 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: store_c.jpg (3.85 MB, 1228x3455)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB JPG
Basically Toy Story but with anime figures. It's up for pre-registration.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.komoe.fsgp

App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/apple-store/id1581721115#?platform=iphone
>>
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8S9yk1RxTo
>>
I played some of this awhile back (though I cant read moonrunes so I didn't play much), if you're into idle games and can ignore the absolute P2W aspects I'd definitely give this a try.
Its one of the most "polished" Idle RPGs I've played, and I've played most of them.

Though I can't imagine it hits the pre-registration rewards naturally. They're definitely going to hit it with a fake boost. Pretty bad marketing to fail your pre-registrations otherwise.
>>
>>629139
>I played some of this awhile back (though I cant read moonrunes so I didn't play much), if you're into idle games and can ignore the absolute P2W aspects I'd definitely give this a try.

What are the P2W aspects?

>Though I can't imagine it hits the pre-registration rewards naturally. They're definitely going to hit it with a fake boost. Pretty bad marketing to fail your pre-registrations otherwise.

They haven't done much to raise awareness for this global release. The only reason I knew about it was because I saw it on TapTap global which doesn't have quite the reach of QooApp. TapTap global even had a little hype piece on it.

https://www.taptap.io/topic/2148032195

Right now the official website claims to have 57120 pre-registrations but here are the other numbers I found from their official channels:

Discord: 38 members
Facebook: 2,181 followers
Instagram: 18 followers
Reddit: 20 members
TikTok: 4 followers
Twitter: 27 followers
Youtube: 42 subscribers

Sheesh. The global version was announced a few days ago and they already have all those channels up. I don't even have an account with most of those and I feel sorry for the consoomers who do have all those different accounts but it might be hypocritical of me to bash consumerism here because I think it would be hilarious if they were to sell physical 1:1 figures of the figurine characters that include redeem codes.
>>
>>629714
Most of these Idle games have the same typical P2W aspects, the main two aspects I was talking about:
VIP System, encourage absolute whaling by giving you big bonuses for spending cash.

Dupe system: requires huge amount of dupes to max out characters. Dupes = power = progression.

Go download any of the popular idle games and you'll understand since they all follow basically the same progression model.

It is what it is at the end of the day, I personally don't mind. I can ignore the VIP systems since I don't ever spend money on these idle games; and in regards to needing loads of dupes, their are usually some sort of "F2P" methods to grind out dupes, you just need to play more to achieve less than the whales obviously, but that's expected/normal.

I can ignore the bad for the good, and I like the visuals of this game enough to sift through the shit.
>>
When is it releasing already? I can't wait anymore
>>
>>643527
Not confirmed but people are being lead to believe that it will launch on November 30th with a beta maybe starting on the 27th. Right now on the official website they are doing a event where people can roll for a figurine character to choose to receive in their mailbox at the beginning.

https://figurefantasy.komoejoy.com/Pre-registrationDrawEvent/en/

Also, giveaways will be done across separate services. Right now they are doing a giveaway on facebook and they have confirmed that giveaways done using discord will require you to have chatted enough.
>>
>>643926
I hate this kind of thing with giveaways. Yeah you need hype, but must you really bully latecomers by not giving them free shit?
>>
Soft launch starts in a few minutes. You can get the APK from APK Pure or someplace.
>>
>>648600
I'd rather just wait until my data won't be wiped.
>>
>>647648
It's a trap anywys, you surely get better shit by rerolling instead of instantly linking accounts for the prereg event
>>
>>648641
Data ain't gonna get wiped. However, I'm seeing a bunch of non-English guilds since this is a SEA server. I'm sure the US server will have a higher concentration of English players but there's no promise it will have as many players.
>>
where do I see all the characters I need to pick which one to obsess over and carve her name into my thigh
>>
File: harriet.jpg (30 KB, 500x500)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>649358
Here is the tier list from the Japanese version.

https://kamigame.jp/figurestory/page/163528963468072229.html

Pic is of Harriet, my favorite so far. She is a sniper who summons turrets that additionally act as shields.
>>
>>650713
Whoops. That tier list omits some characters. This list does not.

https://kamigame.jp/figurestory/page/158615186561880986.html

Remember, this is for the JP version. The original CN version has more but I am not aware of a proper character list for it.
>>
File: 1631944805220.png (288 KB, 500x500)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>>643926
>pre-reg event doesn't let you zoom in to see the character art before you choose one
I had to crossreference with the jp wiki to even tell that it was showing a c@boy
>>
>>628636
I saw ads for this. They succeeded in making it creepy by having the figures move around and make noises while having a completely static face.
>>
>>652943
Hmm. I never noticed the static face part. It makes sense for their faces to be static because early in there is panic when a figurine's body becomes soft from being in the bright sun for too long and so the player character does some research on how to repair her.
>>
Is there jiggle physics? This is important.
>>
>>653833
why would there be jiggle physics on a plastic figure?
>>
I'm unironically having fun with this. No reason to spend since it's idle, and you only had to play it for a couple of minutes a day. Good graphics too, despite the AFK Arena gameplay. Unexpectedly comfy.

>>653833
Some can dance/grind Kpop-style if you're looking for that. Don't expect a world where figs would jiggle tho.
>>
The problem I have with this game is that the characters have too little character to them. They may be plastic model characters but c'mon!
>>
How good are the waifus
>>
Guys this game is right up my alley. I want to hot glue all these figures
>>
autochess?
>>
>>654983

Tanker waifu seems the best.

I hear a rumor that if you roll on the 00(first minute of an hour,) 15, 30, or 45 minute mark exactly you will get Ultra Rares. Is this true or should I stop listening to Indian people on youtube?
>>
>>656388
>indian
>people
Are you retarded? They're below animals obviously.
>>
>>656388
gacha gamers are stupid in general but they're especially stupid when it comes to understanding random chance

it's just idiots seeing patterns in random data
>>
so when is the game gonna be out and will i be able to play it in my home country? i preordered but...
>>
>>659452
It's already day 8 for SEA, bro. You should've just downloaded the apk instead of waiting 'til the 30th for "global."
>>
>>659502
i don't mind waiting if it means i don't need to downlaod an apk every time there is an update
>>
>>659502
is there a difference between sea and global, i don't want to join a seanig guild
>>
>>656388
>I hear a rumor that if you roll on the 00(first minute of an hour,) 15, 30, or 45 minute mark exactly you will get Ultra Rares. Is this true?
Anon, this is beliefs and rituals people follow to make themselves feel better about their odds. It doesn't affect anything. It's like in Pokemon, people thinking holding down + B will guarantee the legendary stays in the ball
>>
>>635689
>Dupe system: requires huge amount of dupes to max out characters
Why does every idle game do this? Are they incapable of finding other ways to progress power levels? Its very frustrating. I've played games where I pulled 100 times (f2p), hit multiple SSRs and did nothing to my over all power level due to the number of dupes required. Its very frustrating.
>>
>>660077
so are you saying the random number generator on the gameboy is not affected at all by button pressing?
than do you know how the rng works? if not, you can't rule out the possibility down b works.
>>
>>659506
You don't have to. There are other appstores you can use if updating is your concern.
>>659593
Nothing stated. We just know that SEA/soft launch servers won't be reset.
>>
Are the SEA/soft launch servers in English or various piggish languages?
>>
>>661425
I played on SEA server throuh qooapp, was in perfect english with optional jp voicework.
Still waiting for global tho
>>
>>661699
I agree with you on waiting for global after giving it a go
It seems like playing now instead of waiting is a waste of time.
>>
>>662657
It's less that and more my personal autism, plus a busy schedule that doesn't let me play videogames too often, even on mobile.
>>
>>662657
>It seems like playing now instead of waiting is a waste of time.
All progress will carry over to global though. The only downside to playing now is that you need to play on SEA servers instead of NA
>>
>>628636

How did they get Miku and that first japanese Vtuber before the game is even out? I mean, yes, Miku and the other one have been in several mobile games but usually not right off the bat in an unannounced event.
>>
alright bros, which one do I pick
>>
>>664055
If you're a metafag, the jp tierlist at >>650713 has Khrusos as an S-tier tank and Erikzia as an S-tier support.

If you're a waifufag just pig the hottest one, Khrusos
>>
so it started? i just installed it.
btw what do you guys think about busou shinki?
>>
>666694
baited me
>>
>>666694

Dont know yet. The servers havent come up!
>>
>>664055

The one on the left is Scottish as hell.
>>
Aaaaaaaaa i wanna blej but i can't into timezones when will maintenance be over?
>>
File: time.png (33 KB, 902x408)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>666853
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20211130T18&p0=3910
>>
sounds like this is a hell of a grindy f2p nightmare whalefest. why are people excited for this?
>>
>>666870
I just thing figures and idle games are neat, I haven't followed anything about the game otherwise
hopefully it isn't shit
>>
>>666873
yeah everything i've read about it seems bad. i was interested in the concept but it sounds rotten.
>>
>>666862
thanks
>>
ill play it for a bit but haven't read a lot of good things
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (70 KB, 1280x720)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>667013

What have you heard? I cant speak Thai so I have no idea what is being said. I dont want to wait for FG3000's hot take!
>>
so what are your bets on how this game will do? wildly successful with an entire line of physical figures? run of the mill gacha game? total failure to perform right out of the gate?
>>
>>667067
it just sounds like a whalebait game.
>>
>>666694
I'm interested in the Busou Shinki mobage but nothing has been said of it since it was announced years ago. Been following the official Busou Shinki twitter but all it ever posts is stuff about the arcade game. The official website still shows a placeholder for the mobage so it supposedly hasn't been cancelled.
>>
>>667080

The animation for the ten pull is literally a box that looks like a whale so I think there is some acknowledgement of that.
>>
>>667037
>I cant speak Thai
guess you can't speak australian either?
>>
it started.... why is no one here?
>>
>stamina system
fucking what?

>>667690
I'm here! It is also very early in the morning neetbro
>>
>>667690
Just downloaded it, checking it out now.
>>
File: retardbro.jpg (107 KB, 1383x345)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>667690
Pretty fun so far, literally me pic related
>>
Kinda boring desu
>>
>you unlock the gacha before you unlock whatever it is that uses up dupes
what do I do with all of these
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.94 MB, 2400x1080)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB PNG
3* hell clear
>>
>>667702
>stamina system
I hadn't even noticed, doesn't seem to run out of stamina anytime soon.
>>
>>668251
That your game? How much are you whaling?
>>
>>668251
I like the puzzle mode
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
What to do with duplicates of the same figurine? Do I need them for upgrades or something?
>>
anybody have a reroll guide for this game? or is it even worth rerolling?
>>
>>668359
play until somewhere around the end of ch.2 where you get to do 20 free 10pulls and then pick 1 out of the 20 to keep.
>>
>>668287
The "stamina" here is different from usual gacha stamina. You get 15 tries for each story stage and regenerate 1 chance every 10mins.
The real stamina system is the fishbone which used to sweep resource stages. However, you're not really gated by that since you'll ran out of stamps and clovers first.
>>668288
That's the puzzle event right now. He doesn't own those units.
>>668329
It's AFK Arena mechanics 1:1. All dupes are fodders. Just continue progressing through the tutorial/story to unlock other features.
>>668359
Rerolling is unnecessary since it's an idle game. Just start playing and accumulating resources. It's pretty chill if you ignore pvp/p2w angle.
>>
>>668509
>>668513
turns out i don't need to reroll, got zephyr lol
there's no way that she wasn't intentionally designed to be top tier material
her ult is a full party heal and ult meter boost, which gets pretty silly

on other notes:
pre-reg figure seems decent enough, might be better when it's upgraded more
starter baseball girl is actually good for a starter, beefy and quick ult
starter ninja girl's ult sweeps very early stages, but falls off hard and takes long to charge up
starter tsundere i didn't have much use for once i got zephyr, so of course i have like 5 dupes of her and nobody else
starter elegant girl is a simple workhorse, ult is reliable and fun to use

from the ones i've pulled
https://kamigame.jp/figurestory/page/159185093926060953.html
kind of trash desu, at level 1, feels comparable to a level 10 starter baseball girl except without any good skills, which isn't great consider the rank difference
https://kamigame.jp/figurestory/page/160050342803836883.html
also kind of trash. the ult is basically just turning 10% HP into a shield worth 10% + an attack. while you could use some strategic healing to essentially add 10% health, not really worth it.
https://kamigame.jp/figurestory/page/160050291415231637.html
haven't used her, seems pretty standard
https://kamigame.jp/figurestory/page/160049895221263740.html
also haven't used her, same as above
>>
>>668556
>yuna
>without any good skills
you need to letter upgrade her.
her passive gives her a giant boost to damage and attackspeed boost for the first 12 seconds of each stage which makes her pretty good for sweeping story missions so far
i still have no fucking idea what "mushroom time" is though, seems like a fucked up TL since none of her other skills mention it

Kazue really strong as well once you unlock her first passive, which just automatically uses a weaker version of her super for free at the beginning of every battle
but if this game really is a mechanic clone from AFK arena then the purple figs will have a lower uncap limit than the gold/Ultra figs so they will actually be literally unusable in endgame, and just become glorified ascension mats for your ultra figs to eat.
>>
>kizuna ai collab
how long and how much do I need to save
>>
is it just me, or is the TL fucked up in this game? also, is my phone just crappy, or does this thing lag all the time (esp. when loading in assets)
>>
>>668713
The game suggested HD mode for my phone automatically but the audio was lagging and stuttering until I turned the graphics down from HD to media
>>
>>668713
I'm not having any issues, it loads fast on my pixel.
>>
File: reviews cringe.png (777 KB, 2520x1080)
777 KB
777 KB PNG
is she better than Rie when I already have Zhou Yu? I can't tell if going all in on ignite memes is worth it
>>
>>668796
She's the best sniper for f2p and dolphins since Kamille is paywalled behind fuli and luck.
>>
>>668796
Not gonna lie, the figurine reviews make me laugh.
>>
>main sales pitch is the high graphic quality of the figures
>limited camera angle and zoom
supremely unbased
>>
>>669438
How do you fucking zoom? I could do it on the tutorial, but after that, going into gallery and zooming does nothing. Also, no flipping it around to see it from all angles is a big fuck you.
>>
No one is going to fucking mention that the game features a lot of men in the damn gacha? There's a Kratos looking copy cat, a couple of lame ass bishounen dudes and goddamn Overwatch ninja man.
>>
>>669453
from what i can tell, you can only zoom in from the figures tab (press the triangle with the blue aperture on the right side of the screen) or when you play with a figure

the figures tab also allows for slight tilting up and down (like 30 degrees or something, not enough for an upskirt incidentally)

like I said, supremely unbased
>>
>>669457
Why would you mention the men?
>>
>>669467
ubisoft did not copywrite buff man with beard
blizzard did not copywrite cyberninja
>>
>>669457
the ones with cat ears are cute :3
>>
With a little more time it looks like this game DOESN'T do the AFK-Arena thing where low tier characters can't uncap far enough and become only useful as fodder.

At least I've gotten enough dupes to get Kazue from purple to gold to pink-tier, and it looks like from there you just go from pink 1-star up to pink 4- or 5-star instead of unlocking new ascension tiers.

The leaderboard lets you see the teams from the biggest whales on the server with the highest campagin progress and they're all 3-star pink right now so it looks like Ultra figures don't upgrade any further than Super ones.
>>
>>668796

I hate that her art has no underwear but the model is wearing underwear.
>>
File: 1634022028112.gif (1.57 MB, 633x356)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB GIF
Show me the best cunny it has and I'll install.
>>
is it just me, or is the "story" written by absolute retards
i'm tempted to say that the most braindead person in the world wrote it, but if that were true, at least it would have some consistency
no, it has to be work of multiple underpaid freelance writers who just want to die but don't have enough motivation to commit suicide
>>
>>669827

The story seems pretty standard in the general terms. Special boy, secret society that is policed by secret society, lots of wacky misunderstandings.

The translation is not really good.
>>
File: oh no no no.png (210 KB, 317x298)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
Bruh ho ho ho hahahahahahha
OH NO NO NOOOO
>>
>>669866
kitbashed
>>
>>669827
i would say that it's standard in that almost all gacha game stories are this bad
>>669438
go play magicami for a supremely based 3d character viewer
>>
Abysmal story aside, this gacha is the best playing one I've ever touched, from server hopping to autobuying resources for levels. I genuinely can't think of a better game to interact with
>>
>>669528
Purple units are capped at pink 3 (lv160). At that point, you just use them as UR fodder. You'll prolly hit that point about 2 weeks of playing if f2p.
>leaderboards are all pink 3
The first soft launch server is full of red 3+ and blues now, with just 2 weeks ahead.
Upgrades go from gold>pink1-5>red1-5>blue.
>>
>>669900
>Upgrades go from gold>pink1-5>red1-5>blue.
Holy fuck you need to go through 11 levels of uncap in this game?
Jesus
>>
>>669909
does gem income get much better? I don't want to spend on this game
>>
>>669619
Soooo no cunny? Oh well. Back to Blue Archive.
>>
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
What the fuck are these ads
>I'm the jokah babbie
>>
>>669909
Current max level is 220 which can be achieved at pink 5. So you just uncap 5 times for UR, and 4 times for SR. Gold to pink 5 upgrades give substantial stat boost, but not that much for red 1 onwards.
>>
>>669960
Okay bye
>>
>>669934
Global launch is frontloaded with events, so if you don't wanna spend you better play this week.
>>
>>669866
Isn't it strange that Erikzia is in the opening screen with Yuki and Kazue? It's like they decided later to replace her with Mizuno among the starters.
>>
>>669900
>Purple units are capped at pink 3 (lv160)
So there's no point keeping any of the starters lategame? Also does the reset feature increse in price? If it's only 20 gems is not that bad.
>>
>>669900
Can you use green fodder for promote upgrade or should just gift them for otaku hearts?
>>
>>670124
>So there's no point keeping any of the starters lategame?
There's no cost to leveling them up either though. You can reset at any time for 1/15th of a single pull worth of diamonds to refund all of the xp and mats spent on a character, OR if you use them as fodder to ascend a UR (which is all you'll use them for once you have a full team above Pink 3) you get the reset/refund for free
>>
>>669984
>>670104
See ya at eos
>>
>>670143
>if you use them as fodder to ascend a UR (which is all you'll use them for once you have a full team above Pink 3) you get the reset/refund for free
Oh that's convenient.
>>
>>670168
that's how it works in afk arena and every game calling itself an "idle game gacha" basically just clones that game's mechanics
>>
>>670124
To add on >>670143 guy:
In about a week or two of playing, you could softlock yourself of progression if you don't plan your promotions well, e.g. keep pink2-ing URs you don't have enough dupes to pink3.
It would be best to raise purples for roles you don't have a strong UR yet. Yuki and Minakami are good purple units that can serve their roles well up to pink3 cap, which is about 3-4 weeks of f2p playtime. From then on, you'll need good luck to pull vital UR dupes.

Also, Azazel requires 9 figs and The Big 3 requires a functioning 5-man team for each brand, so include those things in your planning. Your next fodder could be a vital piece in advancing those farming stages. There's also a best-of-3 pvp node that requires three 5-man teams to enter, btw.
>>
Do I have to completely fill the figurine wishlist or can I just pick a couple of those I want?
>>
>>670244
>e.g. keep pink2-ing URs you don't have enough dupes to pink3
Ah yes I understand (actually don't).
>>
>>670244
>The Big 3 requires a functioning 5-man team for each brand
>galatea UR are a bunch bishounen characters
This is a tragedy.
>>
>>670266
>UR + dupe = Pink 1 UR
>Pink 1 UR + Two Pink 1 of same brand = Pink 2 UR
>Pink 2 UR + Pink 1 UR dupe = Pink 3 UR
If you upgrade a UR to Pink2, you're forced to either (1) wait to have a Pink1 dupe of that unit to further upgrade it to Pink3, or (2) use a reset pen on them, which is rare. Still, you're locking out those fodders and might be hindering your progression for a couple of days.
>>670262
You don't have to, it won't affect the rates eitherway.
>>670273
Not to mention they got the hardest enemy of the 3.
>>
How do I turn off the green chat box in the top right corner?
Turned off all the settings for it and it keeps showing retards RPing every 5 seconds still
>>
>>669457
>>669453
>>669438
>press let's all play together
>click a figurine, then press hold up
>use 2 fingers to zoom
>drag to rotate the figure or scroll up/down
>>
>>670262
>Do I have to completely fill the figurine wishlist or can I just pick a couple of those I want?
You should fill it anyways, like anon said ascending is EXTREMELY dupe-intensive and having some random character in your wishlist means you're more likely to get dupes of them instead of getting random other chars

if you don't pull enough UR dupes your account will be literally unable to progress past level 160
>>
>>670506
i know the camera controls, but i feel like if their main pitch is the high quality rendering of the material, i should be able to zoom enough to see the details
honestly feels like a wasted opportunity
imagine if going into let's all play together went into portrait mode for maximum screen real estate instead of using only the middle 1/3 of the screen in landscape mode

anyways, anybody use the AR feature? how is it? my device doesn't support it (which is weird, since i would think that all you would need is a camera)
>>
I like it
Will be using this as a general
>>
>>670574
AR is the best way to zoom in
This game needs to cater to either PC or lower end devices because it has a LOT of potential.
Or else it will suffer from being a high end game like star ocean
>>
MUH
>>
File: 1610211688915.png (892 KB, 756x575)
892 KB
892 KB PNG
you're saving all your diamonds for Kizuna Ai-sama, right?
>>
File: 1638386754496.jpg (25 KB, 303x336)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
I almost dismissed this game because it was classified as "idle" but I'm so glad I didn't. The way the figures are laid out on the battlefield almost makes me feel like I'm playing one of those table top RPG games where you build terrain. The only thing I have a gripe about is energy isn't shared between all characters so battle is just spamming shit as it comes up, is there any strategy involved later on, what's "end game" like?
>>
File: 1630522669696.jpg (66 KB, 428x468)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>670983
Also, I see people talking about "pinks" what does that mean? I've only played Blue Archive and Revived witch as auto battle gacha.
>>
>>670992
pink is the rank above gold, so if purple is equivalent to R, gold is SR, pink is SSR

i think that this game has merit, especially in its QoL (though i feel like it wouldn't need most of these QoL if gacha games weren't a cancer of game design)
>>
>>628636
>"miniaturized world" and "figure growth"
Does this cater to someone with a size fetish? Do figures grow as you level them, from like 1/7 scale to 1/4 or something.

Alternatively, being able to zoom in a bunch on high-quality models and manipulate the camera from below the figures would be good too.
>>
These ads are becoming something special

https://youtu.be/jMvUEoNMIqU
>>
>>670171

In mythic heroes the just make all your characters sync with the fifth strongest character you have. It's easier since then you can level up characters that are synced into the top five at anytime.
>>
>>670929
When is she releasing?
>>
>>671213
There's a similar feature here, you have to unlock Otaku Committee.
>>
File: 22DOWNSIZING-superJumbo.jpg (701 KB, 2048x1365)
701 KB
701 KB JPG
>>671201

No one them actually getting bigger, yes on camera zoom.

The setting is like toystory and little sprits of Downsizing. The plot is pretty average with bits of cute lesbianism.
>>
>>671217
she's the current banner on jp
so probably a long way off for NA
>>
>>670929
how much do I need to save
>>
>>671201
you're going to be disappointed by the camera controls
zoom is like, 2x from what i can estimate, and tilt is very minimal
on an unrelated note, anybody know how to extract assets from this game
>>
>>671209
It's like a 2000s fan film, I almost feel nostalgic.
>>
>>670317
That doesn't work for whatever reason.
At least you don't live in EU, which is just a melting pot of autism and language barriers.
>>
>>671209
Everyday we stray further away from God.
>>
File: figss.png (979 KB, 1574x712)
979 KB
979 KB PNG
Wat yellow ones did you guys get? I got these
>>
>>671572
>Zephyr
Lucky you!
>>
>this game
>>
File: cute retard.png (83 KB, 200x288)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>671586
>>
File: team.jpg (261 KB, 1600x900)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>671572
got these ones
enjoying my double support combo
>>
File: 1634558692251.png (229 KB, 500x500)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
what's up with this dude?
His gimmick is that his ultimate hits the farthest-back enemy in the line, and that it does bonus damage to ignited enemies.
But even WITH another character to ignite, his single target ult does LESS damage than my same-level Kazue's which hits the whole line of enemies at once
what's the point?
>>
>>671584
>Lucky
she's in the boardgame shop anon, you can get copies per free
I already have ~22k lucky dice in just a few days and it takes 60k to redeem an Ultra fig
of course you still need shitloads of gacha luck or years of grinding to fully uncap
>>
File: 1619185966166.png (1.5 MB, 2520x1080)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>671572
Blue Hat Girl's cluster missiles are cool and her ignite gimmick synergizes with the catboy healer, I've been having fun with her so far.
>>
>>671719
Define "fully uncap".
>>
>>671729
fully uncap means ascending to the maximum ascension level
>>
>>671572
>>
>>671800
Which is?
>>
>>671880
see >>669900
>>
>>671963
Is there an official table for progression? I don't get at which intervals it requires a dupe of the card or 2 cards from its brand.
>>
How does Spades bounty works? I "requested support" 6 hours ago and nothing happened.
>>
File: Capture.png (1.23 MB, 674x938)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
I'm really enjoying the game but the English translation is so wonky it makes it hard to follow at time.
>>
>>672221
Yeah the Ihrendts's storyline is especially confusing.
>>
>>672018
i think you request
someone accepts
then you run it with their team
>>
File: AT-Film1.jpg (88 KB, 927x695)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>Look at the figure gallery section for the deep lore
>Its not actually talking about the characters
>Its talking about the toys and series they came from.
>All the bad guys come from some grim deep series about cyberpunk
>All the cute and funny characters come from a series about mushrooms rescuing a little girl

I love it!
>>
File: 1608558339906.gif (113 KB, 500x500)
113 KB
113 KB GIF
can you use homos as promo fodder for girls
>>
>>672932
Yes. Though Lu Bu is a S tier so you might want to spare him.
>>
>>672932
you should only use SRs as promo fodder
you'll need multiple full teams of URs eventually for later content if this game works anything like the gachas it's copying
>>
File: codes.png (325 KB, 953x795)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
I bring you redeem codes!
>>
should i just hoard my crystals until something comes out i want
>>
nigga
>>
Who the fuck is Natto
>>
>>673008
top whale
>>
File: 1631747400331.png (525 KB, 860x746)
525 KB
525 KB PNG
i hate these games with millions of servers, what happens when you whale and your server dies?
>>
>>628636
When I first heard about this game I thought the figures in question were going to be little Megami Device style robot girls that you assemble and fight in tournaments with and shit, but they're just like... vinyl statues that come to life Toy Story style. The story is stupid and the characters are all annoying as shit, but on the other hand I really like the actual combat mechanics so I have a lot of mixed feelings about the game.
>>
>>673145
I expected it to be a pretty poorly thought out idle game with cute models, but the combat is involved and there's a lot of dailies you can chuck time into that make it feel way more F2P-friendly than some claimed, at least outside the top 100.
Unfortunately I wanted a shitty and relaxing idle game, so I uninstalled
>>
File: 436.png (170 KB, 382x346)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>673150
>I disinstalled it because it wasn't shitty enough
>>
is there any point in saving crystals
>>
>>673190
Waiting for a new banner?
>>
>>672964
sure why not
eventually you will be stuck and need more fodder/dupes to uncap and progress further, but until you hit that wall you don't have to roll
I don't know what the current pink 1 levelcap is off the top of my head
>>
>>673174
she uninstalled because it wasn't an idle game
afk-arena isn't either, idk what's wrong with its name
>>
>>673190
Yes
the launch reateup banner uses the stupid star tickets instead of crystals but apparently that isn't normal / isn't the case for all rateups
I guess it is only like this for rateup characters from the two "premium" factions, night9 and whateverthefucktheotheroneiscalled
>>
>>673261
>she
>>
what's a good emulator to play this in? my phone is not beefy enough, even on medium settings
>>
>>673150
>chuck time into
On your first week or two as f2p, sure. Once you got dupe drought on 120-121, or entered stamp hell on 140, you barely need 15mins to complete your dailies.

Well, except for the rescue shit. That could take hours to complete, esp if you're not playing during reset.
>>
I know they are trying hard to shill it with all those ads, but wasnt there some controversy about it a few months back? Or at least anons telling others to avoid it?
>>
>>673302
bs5 is going fine for me
>>
File: b.jpg (121 KB, 1591x895)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
things are looking up
>>
>>673309
it's generous early on but very p2w and f2p-unfriendly later because of the ultra expensive ascension system, like every other afk-arena clone
i don't know if there was any actual drama but people were probably pointing that out
>>
>>673533
gacha luck or boardgame shop?
I'm not sure whether to get 1 copy of zarola or a zephyr dupe for my first character from the boardgame shop since I already have two ranged dps
>>
>>673568
got her in my selector and then gacha luck but im also buying her pieces when i can
>>
>>673568
you can get zarola from the boardgame thing?
>>
I see what you guys mean about the translation, this feels like a fucking MTL.
>>
File: 1610892093258.png (1.11 MB, 2520x1080)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>673593
yes. 60k lucky dice per UR. You can only buy 30 shards at a time though so you have to do it over 2 days.
seems like dice gain will slow way down later on though, for now we are getting a lot of 10k first-time-clear bonuses in boardgame mode
>>
>>673304
What's the rescue shit?
>>
>>650721
https://kamigame.jp/figurestory/page/163528963468072229.html
https://kamigame.jp/figurestory/page/158615186561880986.html
Thanks!
>>
The QOL in this game is fucking insane

>auto sweep from figure skills menu
>auto sweep in PvP
>placing figures in otaku mode allows them to reach a useable level with no investment

Why don't other gachas implement this shit?
>>
>>671162
>>674720
What's QOL?
>>
>>674940
I can only assume you're trolling but QOL = Quality Of Life.
>>674720
When I saw this I was actually very surprised, and then excited. Between saving equipment presets and only needing to boost 5 units for max results, you can actually make a variety of team comps without breaking the bank. It still has the dupes = power deal going on, but this was actually super cool. Only problem now is waiting on fishbones to get the letter upgrades required to make multiple teams viable.

I've been playing for a week now and the game is treating me quite well. I think I've dropped like 25$ on it because it's been fun and I like the style/world building they've worked into their systems. It's a good time.
>>
>>674948
>25$
Oh I get it, you wanted whore Zarola figurine.
>>
>>674948
>Quality Of Life
There's a term for that in the gacha community?
>>
File: team.png (2.39 MB, 2460x1080)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
>>674960
False, this is my team atm. I'm about to clear chapter 11 and switch my healer out so I can run a proper LET'S RED team. I just picked up a couple packs that seemed good, like the badge that gives healing on ult for 300% of atk.
>>
>>674963
>gacha community?
It's for any kind of game that gets played for a long time.
>>
>>674971
Red mushroom is really fun, I hope I can get blue mushroom soon.
>>
>>674973
She's actually kinda bad. She never does good damage. I'll probably switch her out for Ihrendt or some other night9/whatever figure.
>>
>>674977
>>674971
Isn't loli Bowser also kinda bad? I have her pink but I would rather still tank with Yuki.
>>
>you can slam the door on the loading screen to spook the figures
this is fun
>>
>>674720
>Why don't other gachas implement this shit?

The fuck are you talking about? Almost every gacha game out now does that shit.
>>
you know, people are talking about good QoL, but the sad thing is that it's like polishing a turd, in that it would be better if the gameplay wasn't shitty in the first place. kind of endemic to gacha games in general.
>>
>>675184
True, true.
>>
>>628636
The gacha in this game is really really horribly diluted. There are so many units on a UR gold pull that you aren't really going to get anything you need or you'll get dupes of something that doesn't help you. As for the good, I really enjoy the aesthetic of this game as the visuals and the gameplay itself is fine. The sections where you need to figure out troop placement to pass certain stages like puzzles is also fun. Even the autobuy/sweep feature for components to level skills is great. But holy shit, holy fucking shit the blind boxes feel so horrible to pull on. Even with the 50 something odd pulls from tickets for all of the codes, you get a gold pull, it's gonna be trash tier 9.99/10.

Seriously, other than that I enjoy the game. The event was/is fine, the story is a bit long winded, but dear fucking god do I dislike the gacha in this game.
>>
>>673612
The Spades Bounty co-op where you wait for hours until someone accepts your request.
>>
>>675019
Yeah I just unlocked Sakura thinking "haha full let's red team woo, surely the girls 100 team set will synergize with each other" and then ricco just immediately eats shit because she doesn't have the def buff from my last sup. I hope she gets a buff I guess, or maybe she's dependent on some good badge options/set bonuses I haven't gotten yet. When enemy positions are bad, she can top damage really easily, but otherwise she lacks sustain and her defense is shit, and just kinda dies. Now I guess I need Megan...
Sad, too. I like the Bowser aesthetic she has and the tyrant attitude she displays. Fun stuff.
>>
>>674720
>placing figures in otaku mode allows them to reach a useable level with no investment
there are lots of games with this mechanic.
AFK Arena was the original, but tons of gacha games were created as AFK Arena clones that call themselves "Idle RPGs" or similar
>Mythic Heroes
>Magnum Quest
>Eternal Evolution
>Undead World: Hero Survival
>Starlight Academia
>DC Worlds Collide
>Idle Luca

AFK arena clones are all pretty p2w at high levels though. don't let the free levels fool you, pulling gacha dupes is extremely important to uncap and level your main 5 so you can keep getting those levels on the rest of your heroes. in AFK Arena it takes ~$500 in gacha pulls to ascend one character to the cap IF EVERY PURPLE IS THE CHARACTER YOU NEED (because of all the low-rarity-fodder required), and you need at least 4 teams of 5 characters each to participate in the endgame (one for each faction-exclusive tower)
>>
>>675019
the JP tierlist puts her lower than yuki so yeah she's seemingly not great
but hey the game gave me a dupe so I'm using her for now while she's at Pink 1.
>>
>>675249
Oh that. But it's not like you have to do anything.
>>
>>675272
Was AFK really so influential? And how's Magnum Quest?
>>
File: 1616264612173.png (88 KB, 807x757)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>675332
>Was AFK really so influential?
More like the mobile game market is constantly full of games copying/cloning each other
sensortower says it still made $4m revenue in nov 2021 so it's going fairly strong despite losing a lot of players/whales to its p2w changes
for reference it says fgo NA made $22m on android, Genshin $49m, Blue Archive $7m
>>
How does it work for equipment parts drops and upgrades?
>>
>>672957

Nice! They put that lucky2022 in every ad and now it's become annoying.
>>
>>673139

Usually the data is carried to a new server.
>>
>>673568

I got her from buying a .99 cent pack. After that it was just gatchas.
>>
File: 1624797413828.png (241 KB, 516x443)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
is there a vmg NA guild?
>>
>>675451
Make one and I’ll join it.
>>
>>675274
>Pink 1
Newfaggotry incoming: Is Pink 1 the one with the pink and yellow border? If I happen to get any dupes of natural Yellows is it fine to use them immediately to promote or is there any reason to hang onto them for later?
>>
>>675451
I'd rather hang out with you fags than the fucking retard degenerates that populate global. I have to wait an hour to join a club since I just left mine. I'll send the details later.
>>
>>675670
Alright, what are we calling this? /vmg/ gacha hell?
>>
>>675729
Dunno I’m terrible at names. Is there no autocensor?
>>
>>675733
That's the only thing that came to mind so I was hoping to dodge the censor problem entirely.
>>
Hmm, how about /vmg/'s Plastic Love? Ripping on the idea that they're material figurine waifus and to make a reference to an overrated song.
>>
>>675738
Not bad. If you make it I’ll join in like 30 mins once my cooldown is over.
>>
>>675740
16 character limit. I can do vmg Plastic Love but it looks wrong like that.
>>
>>675752
Gonna try using a text heart, hold this retard symbol.
>>
>>675738
>'s
Drop that, keep it simple.
>/vgm/ Plastic Love
>>
>>675752
/vgm/PlasticLove
>>
>>675756
>>675757
I was gonna put a heart symbol in there but I'm glad people know more practical solutions.
Oh cool now that I've put it in the length limit it's telling me no special characters. Can't use punctuation or anything either. Am I just going to use a space then?
>>
>>675757
>>675756
>vgm
It's vmg.
>>
>>675762
Damn I guess you do have to go with ‘vmg Plastic Love’ then. Also do we need to be on the same server?
>>
>>675768
I can probably use I or l if we want to separate the board from the group name but it's definitely not the same.
>>
>>675769
>I or l
That sucks. Maybe 'vmg PlasticLove' using space only to divide board from group name?
>>
Well, it's expensive but I can change the group title later.
Club name: vmg Plastic Love
Club ID#: 329600
>>
>>675773
That'll do. So, can europoors join?
>>
>>675776
No idea. You'll have to try.
>>
If I select to change regions it wants to restart the app. I wonder if that will transfer the club due to my ownership - or if it will remove me from it and make it memberless.
>>
Has anyone tried the event to unlock bikecuck Erikzia? How was it?
>>
>>675790
You'd have to be a whale to get there. The sticker and stamp draught begins around act 12 and I imagine it doesn't get better.
>>
>>675782
I’m not sure the club is tied to any specific server (besides NA?). It doesn’t seem to care that I’m on a different NA server than you.
>>
Well, I have work to do. If anyone has problems or input for the club I'll get to them later.
>>
>>675636
Pink 1 is the one with the solid pink border, and 1 star
the rarities go
>purple (super figs naturally drop here)
>purple-and-gold-stripes
>gold (ultra figs naturally drop here)
>pink 1-5
>red 1-5
>blue
you can always do dupe-based ascensions ASAP, the only thing you should worry about is the ascensions that cost non-dupe fodder units. you'll have a limited amount of those and you only want to use them on characters you have enough dupes of to keep ascending afterwards.

also, you should only ever use the natural-purple figures as fodder when you need non-dupes for ascensions. don't eat your Ultras
>>
>>675907
Ok thanks, I think I get it now.
>>
>>675924
Also super figs can't ascend beyond Pink 3
>>
>>675935
Do you know what level cap Pink 3 has?
>>
>>675963
Not 100% sure but I think level 160.

You can still get them over that level through the otaku zone but you'll need 5 ultras ascended to pink 4 or higher to do that.
>>
>>675773
I'll be there, just give me an hour
>>
>>660237
It makes the most money.
>>
>>676063
Get in here then it's spacious
>>
>>676147
I am here!
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 275x183)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Why is so much of this game's story about homelessness?
>>
>>676342
>all these figures desperate for a home
>but they wont come home and be yours
I'm finding this story really frustrating.
>>
>>676371
>>676342
I stopped reading the story quick. It wasn't interesting and it wasn't even translated well enough to just be a boring story. I guess that's what localization is for? Either way I gave up and sprinted progress.
Guess I need to go back and read it now to see how much bullet I dodged.
>>
>>676378
>wasn't even translated well enough to just be a boring story. I guess that's what localization is for?
The translation actively makes it harder to read; it's got that awkward style I usually associate with amateur ESL scanlators.

I want to know more about the characters so I'm still slogging through but I will probably give up and start skipping soon.
>>
>>675773
Oh shit, there's only like 4 people in the club. I thought there would be more people playing than that, at least.
>>
File: articolo-83364.jpg (307 KB, 1144x1733)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>676342
>>
>>676437
Can't join from EU server.
>>
>>676437
I understand, I might drop the game in a week
>>
>>676554
Anon think of all them homeless figurines...
>>
File: 1623542179805.png (1.02 MB, 1000x1000)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>675773
i can join later, is there even any benefit of joining a club
>>
>>676607
Otaku Hearts or Friendship Coins.
>>
Any cute lolis?
>>
>>676389
I prefer to read manga over anime and I've put up with some atrocious shit in search of good reading. I wonder if they'll redo any of the english in this game to make it more appealing.
>>676437
>>676547
I was hoping more people would join. Might just need to wait a bit; I don't want to advertise in global. If you know anyone cool, pull them in. Also friend Tyrant and I'll bond you for the various bonuses that provides.
>>
Turns out I can send everyone in the club messages to their inbox. It's good to be king.
>>
>>676644
Yes
>>
Any idea what these next events will entail? Also nice warm reminder, I will please wait warmly for the update.
>>
File: 1626791568675.png (165 KB, 775x471)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>676607
You get bonus weekly rewards from Azazel based on the club member with the highest progress on it. Check the Master Protection button on the lower left of Azazel screen.
>>
>>676923
This is the figurine. On one hand - cute tummy. On the other hand I'm disappointed it loses all the distinctive elements of Megan's design. It's a generic cheongsam, you could replace the head with any of the other girls.
>>
I've reached Comfort 728 and doubled weekly purchase of Fortune Ginger. I feel this is gonna be important in the long run to buy that expensive furniture for the Otaku Zone.
>>
>>676961
She has a tomboyish appearance in her normal design and a strong/powerful leader appearance too. I don't think this is a great outfit all things considered. Sad!

If any of you aren't already in the club, you all should join "vmg Plastic Love". I'd like to see us fill out the roster.
>>
>>676967
I just got mine to like 1700 and you unlock a third FG purchase. Those expensive furnitures are pretty important.
>>
>>676967
Yeah, try forcing its caps before another week ends. There's some really nice bonuses the higher you go.
>chance to get otaku points every completed photoshoot
>better photoshoot rewards + slots
>gems, etc.
I'm at 3.8k and can buy 200 fortune cats a week.
>>
>>676961
Eh, nice hips but I don’t really care for Megan’s design in the first place.
>>
File: 1638742845291.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Is there a way to rotate the figures, I forget where to do it but I really want to look at Sani's butt.
>>
>>677094
See >>670506

Also you could try some more daring angles in AR.
>>
File: 1636304862465.png (1.56 MB, 1282x1080)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>can't rotate the figures 360 degrees

I would unironically pay $30 for the ability to do this.
>>
>>677121
You can in augmented reality mode.
>>
I started it few days ago. My main "healer" has been Aoi so far.

Is it just me or is she like really bad? Her barriers disappear so fast.
>>
>>677228
Aoi is only for summoner-based gimmick teams
you can get Zephyr 100% guaranteed from the boardgame shop, she's a top-tier healer.

You could also use Ihrendts (who you will get for free in the event) as a supplementary healer, but she is half AOE DPS half single-target healer, so she can't solo heal.
>>
>>676961
I can't tell, is this an event reward or cash shop skin?
>>
>>677228
Zephyr is meta ATM due to her energy battery on ult. I find any of the other LET'S RED supports to be quite reliable as well.

Why does the club only have five members? Are there only 4 other people bumping this thread? Join vmg Plastic Love.
>>
>>677228
She's the main support for a summoner team:
Megan
Suzumi
Aoi
Zarola 8.0
Harriet

While summoner abilities are nothing to write home about, there are reasons to take this team.
It has Megan and Zarola which are top tier figurines that you'll want to have anyway.
The Big 3 game mode forces you to create three teams, one of each brand. It comes natural to make a summoner team for Let's Red.
Other low tier summoner figurines are Minakami, Ophelia and Evita.
>>
>>677253
https://twitter.com/FigureFantasy/status/1468619757914148873
>How to Obtain: By purchasing the Limited Pack that contains the special outfit
>>
>>677228
Doesn't the game give you a free Erikzia? She's not the best but still pretty decent.
>>
>>671964
>Is there an official table for progression?
Down at the bottom of this page:
https://kamigame.jp/figurestory/page/161089171123889850.html

Unless google translate is leading me astray, you can only use fodder to promote to Pink 2 and Pink 4, while the rest of the tiers require the original unit at a certain Pink tier.
>>
>>677439
And if my math is correct a UR needs 8 dupes to hit Pink-5 and 18 to hit Red-5. I don't see anything about Blue tier.
>>
>>676961
my dick
>>
>>676927
how tf did someone get 17

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.