[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 24 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: store_c.jpg (3.85 MB, 1228x3455)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB JPG
Basically Toy Story but with anime figures. It's up for pre-registration.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.komoe.fsgp

App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/apple-store/id1581721115#?platform=iphone
>>
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8S9yk1RxTo
>>
I played some of this awhile back (though I cant read moonrunes so I didn't play much), if you're into idle games and can ignore the absolute P2W aspects I'd definitely give this a try.
Its one of the most "polished" Idle RPGs I've played, and I've played most of them.

Though I can't imagine it hits the pre-registration rewards naturally. They're definitely going to hit it with a fake boost. Pretty bad marketing to fail your pre-registrations otherwise.
>>
>>629139
>I played some of this awhile back (though I cant read moonrunes so I didn't play much), if you're into idle games and can ignore the absolute P2W aspects I'd definitely give this a try.

What are the P2W aspects?

>Though I can't imagine it hits the pre-registration rewards naturally. They're definitely going to hit it with a fake boost. Pretty bad marketing to fail your pre-registrations otherwise.

They haven't done much to raise awareness for this global release. The only reason I knew about it was because I saw it on TapTap global which doesn't have quite the reach of QooApp. TapTap global even had a little hype piece on it.

https://www.taptap.io/topic/2148032195

Right now the official website claims to have 57120 pre-registrations but here are the other numbers I found from their official channels:

Discord: 38 members
Facebook: 2,181 followers
Instagram: 18 followers
Reddit: 20 members
TikTok: 4 followers
Twitter: 27 followers
Youtube: 42 subscribers

Sheesh. The global version was announced a few days ago and they already have all those channels up. I don't even have an account with most of those and I feel sorry for the consoomers who do have all those different accounts but it might be hypocritical of me to bash consumerism here because I think it would be hilarious if they were to sell physical 1:1 figures of the figurine characters that include redeem codes.
>>
>>629714
Most of these Idle games have the same typical P2W aspects, the main two aspects I was talking about:
VIP System, encourage absolute whaling by giving you big bonuses for spending cash.

Dupe system: requires huge amount of dupes to max out characters. Dupes = power = progression.

Go download any of the popular idle games and you'll understand since they all follow basically the same progression model.

It is what it is at the end of the day, I personally don't mind. I can ignore the VIP systems since I don't ever spend money on these idle games; and in regards to needing loads of dupes, their are usually some sort of "F2P" methods to grind out dupes, you just need to play more to achieve less than the whales obviously, but that's expected/normal.

I can ignore the bad for the good, and I like the visuals of this game enough to sift through the shit.
>>
When is it releasing already? I can't wait anymore
>>
>>643527
Not confirmed but people are being lead to believe that it will launch on November 30th with a beta maybe starting on the 27th. Right now on the official website they are doing a event where people can roll for a figurine character to choose to receive in their mailbox at the beginning.

https://figurefantasy.komoejoy.com/Pre-registrationDrawEvent/en/

Also, giveaways will be done across separate services. Right now they are doing a giveaway on facebook and they have confirmed that giveaways done using discord will require you to have chatted enough.
>>
>>643926
I hate this kind of thing with giveaways. Yeah you need hype, but must you really bully latecomers by not giving them free shit?
>>
Soft launch starts in a few minutes. You can get the APK from APK Pure or someplace.
>>
>>648600
I'd rather just wait until my data won't be wiped.
>>
>>647648
It's a trap anywys, you surely get better shit by rerolling instead of instantly linking accounts for the prereg event
>>
>>648641
Data ain't gonna get wiped. However, I'm seeing a bunch of non-English guilds since this is a SEA server. I'm sure the US server will have a higher concentration of English players but there's no promise it will have as many players.
>>
where do I see all the characters I need to pick which one to obsess over and carve her name into my thigh
>>
File: harriet.jpg (30 KB, 500x500)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>649358
Here is the tier list from the Japanese version.

https://kamigame.jp/figurestory/page/163528963468072229.html

Pic is of Harriet, my favorite so far. She is a sniper who summons turrets that additionally act as shields.
>>
>>650713
Whoops. That tier list omits some characters. This list does not.

https://kamigame.jp/figurestory/page/158615186561880986.html

Remember, this is for the JP version. The original CN version has more but I am not aware of a proper character list for it.
>>
File: 1631944805220.png (288 KB, 500x500)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>>643926
>pre-reg event doesn't let you zoom in to see the character art before you choose one
I had to crossreference with the jp wiki to even tell that it was showing a c@boy
>>
>>628636
I saw ads for this. They succeeded in making it creepy by having the figures move around and make noises while having a completely static face.
>>
>>652943
Hmm. I never noticed the static face part. It makes sense for their faces to be static because early in there is panic when a figurine's body becomes soft from being in the bright sun for too long and so the player character does some research on how to repair her.
>>
Is there jiggle physics? This is important.
>>
>>653833
why would there be jiggle physics on a plastic figure?
>>
I'm unironically having fun with this. No reason to spend since it's idle, and you only had to play it for a couple of minutes a day. Good graphics too, despite the AFK Arena gameplay. Unexpectedly comfy.

>>653833
Some can dance/grind Kpop-style if you're looking for that. Don't expect a world where figs would jiggle tho.
>>
The problem I have with this game is that the characters have too little character to them. They may be plastic model characters but c'mon!
>>
How good are the waifus
>>
Guys this game is right up my alley. I want to hot glue all these figures
>>
autochess?
>>
>>654983

Tanker waifu seems the best.

I hear a rumor that if you roll on the 00(first minute of an hour,) 15, 30, or 45 minute mark exactly you will get Ultra Rares. Is this true or should I stop listening to Indian people on youtube?
>>
>>656388
>indian
>people
Are you retarded? They're below animals obviously.
>>
>>656388
gacha gamers are stupid in general but they're especially stupid when it comes to understanding random chance

it's just idiots seeing patterns in random data
>>
so when is the game gonna be out and will i be able to play it in my home country? i preordered but...
>>
>>659452
It's already day 8 for SEA, bro. You should've just downloaded the apk instead of waiting 'til the 30th for "global."
>>
>>659502
i don't mind waiting if it means i don't need to downlaod an apk every time there is an update
>>
>>659502
is there a difference between sea and global, i don't want to join a seanig guild
>>
>>656388
>I hear a rumor that if you roll on the 00(first minute of an hour,) 15, 30, or 45 minute mark exactly you will get Ultra Rares. Is this true?
Anon, this is beliefs and rituals people follow to make themselves feel better about their odds. It doesn't affect anything. It's like in Pokemon, people thinking holding down + B will guarantee the legendary stays in the ball
>>
>>635689
>Dupe system: requires huge amount of dupes to max out characters
Why does every idle game do this? Are they incapable of finding other ways to progress power levels? Its very frustrating. I've played games where I pulled 100 times (f2p), hit multiple SSRs and did nothing to my over all power level due to the number of dupes required. Its very frustrating.
>>
>>660077
so are you saying the random number generator on the gameboy is not affected at all by button pressing?
than do you know how the rng works? if not, you can't rule out the possibility down b works.
>>
>>659506
You don't have to. There are other appstores you can use if updating is your concern.
>>659593
Nothing stated. We just know that SEA/soft launch servers won't be reset.
>>
Are the SEA/soft launch servers in English or various piggish languages?
>>
>>661425
I played on SEA server throuh qooapp, was in perfect english with optional jp voicework.
Still waiting for global tho
>>
>>661699
I agree with you on waiting for global after giving it a go
It seems like playing now instead of waiting is a waste of time.
>>
>>662657
It's less that and more my personal autism, plus a busy schedule that doesn't let me play videogames too often, even on mobile.
>>
>>662657
>It seems like playing now instead of waiting is a waste of time.
All progress will carry over to global though. The only downside to playing now is that you need to play on SEA servers instead of NA
>>
>>628636

How did they get Miku and that first japanese Vtuber before the game is even out? I mean, yes, Miku and the other one have been in several mobile games but usually not right off the bat in an unannounced event.
>>
alright bros, which one do I pick
>>
>>664055
If you're a metafag, the jp tierlist at >>650713 has Khrusos as an S-tier tank and Erikzia as an S-tier support.

If you're a waifufag just pig the hottest one, Khrusos
>>
so it started? i just installed it.
btw what do you guys think about busou shinki?
>>
>666694
baited me
>>
>>666694

Dont know yet. The servers havent come up!
>>
>>664055

The one on the left is Scottish as hell.
>>
Aaaaaaaaa i wanna blej but i can't into timezones when will maintenance be over?
>>
File: time.png (33 KB, 902x408)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>666853
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20211130T18&p0=3910
>>
sounds like this is a hell of a grindy f2p nightmare whalefest. why are people excited for this?
>>
>>666870
I just thing figures and idle games are neat, I haven't followed anything about the game otherwise
hopefully it isn't shit
>>
>>666873
yeah everything i've read about it seems bad. i was interested in the concept but it sounds rotten.
>>
>>666862
thanks
>>
ill play it for a bit but haven't read a lot of good things
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (70 KB, 1280x720)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>667013

What have you heard? I cant speak Thai so I have no idea what is being said. I dont want to wait for FG3000's hot take!
>>
so what are your bets on how this game will do? wildly successful with an entire line of physical figures? run of the mill gacha game? total failure to perform right out of the gate?
>>
>>667067
it just sounds like a whalebait game.
>>
>>666694
I'm interested in the Busou Shinki mobage but nothing has been said of it since it was announced years ago. Been following the official Busou Shinki twitter but all it ever posts is stuff about the arcade game. The official website still shows a placeholder for the mobage so it supposedly hasn't been cancelled.
>>
>>667080

The animation for the ten pull is literally a box that looks like a whale so I think there is some acknowledgement of that.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.