[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 27 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 53.jpg (488 KB, 1080x1350)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
anybody playing this? It's basically AFK Arena but with nicer graphics and QoL
>>
Didn't play AFK arena at all, what do I expect? I've download the game yesterday since the pre-register phase ended, (which is weird because it seems for other countries it went live two weeks ago).
>>
>>628393
I see this game get advertised everytime I play MLA (Mobile Legends: Adventure) and it seems like its graphics are a middle between that and AFKA

Is it any good?
>>
File: mh.webm (2.47 MB, 532x890)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB WEBM
>>633712
it soft launched a little while back, went "global" (aka US) a couple weeks ago but still launching on a few countries now I think
typical idle rpg content. Collect afk resources, do daily game modes for more resources, raise your squad (leveling up, crafting runes, equipment, learning skills, feeding dupes etc) and do campaign/pvp/guild wars. Personally I find the visuals a lot more appealing than AFK Arena
combat feels off first if you're new to idle games, mostly automated (you can only activate ultimate abilities manually), so it's more about teambuilding and setting up a good formation

>>633733
been playing for about two weeks, enjoying it so far
>>
>>633867
Thanks anon, any tip or basic guide to don't get overwhelmed? To be honest, I don't know anything about idle games.. i guess they are not too far from regular gachas, are they?
>>
File: iset.png (312 KB, 1206x1067)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
>>633869
there's some beginner guides in their official discord and subreddit
you'll unlock each game mode one by one in the early chapters. Start off sticking with a party of 5 heroes instead of spreading resources thin (focus on your main dps). Don't bother with SRs, they're only used as fodder to upgrade your SSRs/URs. Also URs can be kind of trap to sink resources into if you're not gonna spend money because it's harder to get dupes of them (and you'll need lots) so they'll quickly fall off
>>
>>633884
Oh greay advise. So just focusing on SSR (eventually one or two UR) and use SR's only as fodder to get the better units going.
Great to know, thank you!
>>
>>633886
no problem
look up some promo codes when starting, iirc you should have at least 3 multis (30 units pulled) as soon as you reach the gacha in the tutorial
>>
>>628393
This is your usual dogshit shill thread with multiple sock puppets from the same marketing fag.
>>
>>633992
no, it just looks like that cause this board is dead af
>>
>>633867
Is this Chinese? It looks better than AFKA but still not quite the amount of coom I'm waiting for
>>
>>635275
canadian dev, chinese publisher from what I've heard
>>
>>635351
hoo wee, what a combo, I don't think I'll get what I'd like from this, then. Thanks for your time, anon.
>>
>>628393
Started it a few days ago, enjoying it so far.
Basically AFK Arena but I enjoy more the graphics, the QoL and the characters as I simp Jeanne in every game she's in it.
>>
>>639102

I too started a few days ago
>>
lol
>>
>>644644
cool
>tfw my highest ascension are still M1 iza and artemis
>>
holy shit the first 5 minutes of tutorial are a literal beat-for-beat copy of afk arena
it gives all the same tutorial characters in the same order with the exact same ultimates up until the viking lady

although this game has way more jiggle physics
>>
>>646834
don't fix what ain't broke
>>
File: 1614553688084.jpg (164 KB, 1920x1080)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>646850
true true
so far the gameplay systems seem better than afk arena with the streamlined reso crystal system and the not-extremely-micromanagey ascensions

but when will it get an Overlord collab
>>
>>648392
with how busted that fucker was in afk, hopefully never
>>
>>648488
but i love his novels....
>>
File: .png (790 KB, 537x893)
790 KB
790 KB PNG
If I want to use Susanoo carry, which heroes actually work as "supports" for him to help enable him or increase his damage?
I assume everyone who talks about running supports doesn't only mean nagakanya/idun
Best I can find is Hippolyta buffing the party with +15% attack speed but she's a fucking SR

currently running this low level team but I never know who to use as the 5th. i cycle between a second tank or throwing in another random backline mage to do 10% of susanoo's damage
persephone is just because I like redheads, she seems pretty weak at these low levels
>>
>>648883
new-ish player myself, but based on what I've heard and researched around
susanoo will jump away to attack their backline leaving naga and perse exposed. You could put him on the back (lined up with whatever priotity target you wanna snipe from the enemy backline) and have a secondary tank on the front, or an off-tank dps like ganjiang
izanami and tamamo are great carries if you have one of them. Susanoo is very good but has poor survavibility until he unlocks lifesteal on level 181. Persephone is a qt but also doesn't shine much until lategame, although her damage reduction passive is always handy
>>
Does anyone have Lilith, the strong woman who dont need no man of Judaism?
>>
>>649694
I do, lucked out and pulled her very early on the new server. Running her in a pure Shadowarch team, she's doing really well so far with that AoE nuke.
>>
File: mh.jpg (108 KB, 416x778)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
post your main squad
>>
File: 1616738714137.gif (1.26 MB, 480x270)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB GIF
>>649756
Purist scum here. Lilith, Hades, Anubis, Medusa. Can't decide if my last should be Persephone or Izanami. I've heard the latter is better and her lifesteal would make up for my lack of healing, but I don't really need another carry.
>>
>>628393
Is there anything like this but more anime / more fan service?
>>
>>649790
this IS the more anime more fanservice clone, anon
>>
are dupes more valuable than new characters ? just got enough for the selection
>>
>>651498
yes you want dupes for your team of 5, especially your main carry
>>
>>651501
thanks
>>
File: uy13p3.gif (56 KB, 400x617)
56 KB
56 KB GIF
>>648883

Is Susanoo like the best in the meta right now? Is there a meta?

Does Lucifer suck and that's why I haven't seen him used much in pvp?
>>
>>651501

Yes. If not dupes to upgrade characters you can use dupes from the same faction to enhance other characters.

It's one of the more direct ways to upgrade a character after leveling.
>>
>>633867

There is so much rape they had to dance around in the character backstories. It's kind of a shock they didnt let some slip in when you have Zues being a main character.
>>
>>651997
lucifer is pretty strong but he's a UR and ascension (which requires dupes) is a big part of power
if you get high enough you'll probably see whales who use him in pvp but f2ps who only have 1-2 copies won't have enough ascension levels for him to be effective.

the best earlygame carry atm is Ganjiang and Moye from what I've heard, due to the having an ultimate that nukes the whole enemy team for a decent chunk of damage. get them overleveled enough and start oneshotting teams. they eventually fall off though since they can only use that ultimate once per fight. I guess the inflection point is when you can no longer keep your main carry 20-40 levels above the rest of the team due to ascension level caps

no idea what's best in endgame. I saw one whale claim Artemis was best because of her SI giving her %hp damage on normal attacks.
>>
File: 2.jpg (54 KB, 900x204)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
my first one
not bad
>>
>>650188
Not enough :( still feels cn/Canadian
>>
File: ARTEMIS1.png (215 KB, 700x1420)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>652240

I see her a bit in the trending lists in game. I thought it was just that she was a decent enough physical unit and pretty common.
>>
artemis is very good and they even buffed her on last night's patch for some reason lol
also a qt
>>
Do we know what heroes are coming soon? I want to see what they do with momotaro.
>>
>day2
>already hardstuck because of exp
>in a week will be hardstuck because I lack dupes
Why am I even playing this
>>
>>656424
it's an idle game anon, you will get hardstuck because of exp or dust every single day.
then you idle and wait for more passive income, level up more, and clear more levels in campaign + hell until you get stuck again.
>>
>>656424
I've been playing for a month now and don't recall exp ever being a problem, usually dust is the annoying wall, sometimes gold
but yeah idle game bro
>>
What do I buy in shops?
>>
File: 32.png (256 KB, 1280x1091)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>656585
usually you wanna buy stardust from general/pantheon/guild shops because it's the most common roadblock for progression. Faith and divinity stones are also very important. Sometimes gold if you're running low and need some immediately
always buy the daily cube in tribute shop. In the arena shop the cubes are your top priority, after getting all of them then you can save for SSR if you want (the shop takes a long time to reset so there's enough time)
prestige shop has divity stuff too but those don't unlock until later in the game
>>
>>656595
Is it really worth buying cubes? It seems like resource/stat gain is minimal and you're gonna hit a wall anyway so why not take it slow and get more heroes instead?
>>
>>656652
in theory buying cubes increases your long term income so you can get over that wall faster
in practice my achievement progress for "collect stardust from the roulette wheel" is consistently lower than the cost for one stardust uncap so basically i've gotten dogshit from it and 90% of my dust is from event rewards and shit. although i suppose the cube upgrades still increase how much dust you can gain from the "x100 dust reward" consumables etc
>>
File: IMG_4033.jpg (242 KB, 616x754)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>656394
probably hela and cassandra, since they accidentally appeared in the selector thing along with thor
then eventually all those that appear as enemies/NPCs like aladdin, archimedes etc
>>
cassandra next
>>
How long do events usually last and how often do they happen? I started when thanksgiving event had 14 days left
>>
>>659279
Don't know about that. Usually around 14 days. Anyway I think I'll be able to get another copy of Lucifer (yes I am trying to max him F2P). Today with Thor I have now all the heroes and I'm waiting to see if Cassandra is better than Idun as a healer. In general I am enjoying the game, it is not too demanding, but I'm still stuck at 13-40 against Oberon (my heroes level is 160)
>>
>>633869
Just reroll until you get Ganjiang & Moye and it's easy sailing from that point onward
https://www.game.guide/mythic-heroes/tier-list
>>
don't forget to buy the limited scrolls in the event shop, they're literally multis but cost 2.4k instead of 3k
>>
So who is more futureproof lucifer or nuwa? Who do I start working on
>>
File: Cassandra.png (268 KB, 1051x1260)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
she's really fucking good, especially for how little investment she requires
>>
>>662405
Also the UR for 8k is not bad. I found another Lucifer copy, which is super good for me

>>665205
I got Nuwa but not her. Damn.I can't build two URs as a F2P, so I want a good SSR healer
>>
>>666222

Cassandra is an SSR.

Hela is going to be be an UR, I think.
>>
reminder that this game is chinese, made by IGG so it will turn into shit
>>
How often do you guys use gears of time? As soon as you get them? At specific cube completion? Never?
>>
>>666768
Yeah I know. Today I unlocked the new Astrolab. I am now stuck at 16-8, so I just need to level up the party a bit.
>>
>>667616
I use them when I need just that extra bit of stardust quickly to increase the level cap on a hero. But in theory it's better to conserve them if possible cause they get better as your cube improves
also we recently had the puzzle event where we needed to spin the astrolabe cores for pieces so you might wanna save them in case something like that happens again
>>
>>649790
There is now.
Figure Fantasy is also bascially a mechanics clone from AFK arena although with different hex-grid-based combat.
Apparently it's pretty bad and f2p unfriendly, like it has rate-up banners but they use a different gacha currency than the one you can earn f2p.

>>667616
Use them when you are about to hit max or when you're stuck and they will give you the extra dust/xp you need to level up and progress campagin further.
>>
>>669600
>Figure Fantasy
only thing I heard about this game is the devs using stolen honkai impact assets in their trailer lol
not a great start
>>
>>669626
>>669600
nvm I confused it with that other game called Tower of Fantasy
>>
Do you think they will fix the loading/lagging issue?
It's been like a week since people started reporting it and I still lag all the time and now can't access mastermind arena because it gives me infinite loading and then a "network error restart the game"
>>
>>670082
it happens to me sometimes, annoying yeah
I force close the game and try again and it works
>>
>>628393
I am enjoying it. I went a bit further and paid the permanent daily bonuses and it seem to be more than enough for me to enjoy the game
>>
>>648883
I've been running the trio Susanoo, Athena and Idun. The other two may vary: If I need more damage, Artemis and Lucifer are good. Sometimes I put Tamano no Mae and Iset just beacaue I can. When I need to cut healing, Persephone is the gal. It really depends on your roster and enemy.

This should give you a hint: https://www.game.guide/mythic-heroes/tier-list
>>
Archimedes when? I know hes in the game, he uses a helicopter
>>
>>671235
idk but I'm guessing hela is next
>>
File: lol.png (68 KB, 515x166)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>still haven't rolled a single UR
Jesas and I thought genshin was bad
>>
hela coming up
>>
Do characters have costumes? Or is there anyone that's lewd?
>>
>>676105
there are special costumes for heroes (only two so far I think, but more should come in future events) and for the assistant npc
you can check the art of all heroes in the official website to see if they're lewd enough for you
>>
>>656394
Hela - Shadowarch - Support
Poseidon - Veridian - Tank
Western Queen - Luminarch - Support
Faust - Shadowarch - Mage
Ne Zha - UR - Guardian/Luminarch - Fighter
Archimedes - Guardian - Fighter
>>
>>677194
Any pic of Ne Zha and Faust? They don't come to mind at the moment
>>
File: Faust.png (251 KB, 352x466)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>678001
Faust would randomly pop up in arena bot teams at the game start and was in old ads. Ne Zha is in the game code from the discord and has some fables but no pic
>>
>>678215
Thanks. Wow, really bad design. Still I dig the iverall art qality in this game
>>
File: s.png (659 KB, 537x659)
659 KB
659 KB PNG
Who do I raise as a 5th hero? Currently running 0 investment cassandra but not sure who can work without high prio
Already tried tamamo and thor and both seemed meh without overleveling
>>
File: hela.png (1.11 MB, 900x1600)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
got a couple copies
damn she's hot
>>
But is it fun
>>
File: desktop.png (319 KB, 1366x1226)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
>>679516
I like it, it's quite good
but still an idle game, the genre is definitely not for everyone
>>
>>679482
Too bad she's terrible.

Her circle is too small to affect enemies unless they dive on her or affect a lot of allies unless they're pushed back or she's frontline herself.
Her damage makes her healing pitiful.
Her ultimate evening ally health values is usually bad for the carry and the HoT is only 6~13% per ally.
Her lifesteal buff is only really good for Mages as all Fighters end up with a decent amount of lifesteal from Cube
None of her divinities fit a support except for Div15 Psyche9 to give 30 energy to allies. Her weapon makes her heal silence one enemy for 3s and she has to use it 3 times to get the 3-allies healed effect.

She's probably the worst healer in the game. The circle would have been useful if it was larger because DMG Resist is so rare at the moment, but it affects usually just 2 allies other than herself and doesn't heal allies over time in the circle or much else.
>>
>>680000
Her lifesteal buff also goes away if she dies and she has no survivability other than her circle.
>>
>>679482
>not ur
into the trash
>>
I want Hyppolyta to scream FEEL MY SAVAGE FORCE as she grinds my pelvis into dust
>>
File: 54.png (331 KB, 429x617)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
a shame cause she's pure sex
they can always buffer her down the line I guess
>>
>>680092
Don't bring your hopes up too high.

When people asked support about buffs/nerfs, they said there were no plans for any major hero changes until after all hero systems were finished - such as second weapon abilities, and a lot more heroes were added.

If anything, she'd just get a slight number change like Artemis or priority change like Joan.
>>
Why is Nuwa considered a strong unit? Reading her kit and I don't get what's supposed to be broken, is it unit removal for 3 seconds?
>>
Can the charges on the astrolab core stack themselves ?
I was wondering how I can optimize future puzzle event.
>>
File: idun.webm (2.69 MB, 1920x1080)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB WEBM
damn
this shit better be available for skin tokens like last time and not paid only
>>
>get in-game mail from the producer
>includes codes
>one is expired and the other was already given out
>>
>>688207
Yeah that was funny
But it's fixed now, gives 10 standard rolls
>>
what should I be buying from this winter event store? I just started a week ago so I don't know the true value of these items. There's diamond purchased things too, like a UR for 8000
>>
>>692633
cubes, then SSRs and/or divinity stuff
not sure about the diamond things
>>
shameless bump
>>
>>704743
Just let it die, you're the only one left in the thread anyway
>>
>>705910
can't be only me if you just replied
>>
Lmao they just rereleased an already existing game. God are we really this desperate?

Search for Ascension League, its probably better than this one lol
>>
>>709994
it's not a rerelease, ascension league was the name of the game during closed beta, they changed it for whatever reason before the official launch
>>
>>648392
I only started afk because albedo was there and I nver got the bitch
>>
Im using idun(boobs), jeanne(waifu), izanami and susanoo(weeb). Who's the last one I should add to my meme team?
>>
>>712008
athena to tank
>>
these puzzle events suck

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.