[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 111 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bb.jpg (451 KB, 1080x2220)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
very fun, very good, needs a new thread :)
>>
File: images (29).jpg (31 KB, 500x500)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>625060
The uncrowned autism king of /vmg/. Can't wait for the sequel next year.
>>
Is there any game that build upon burried bornes? Something where you create a character with more abilites like 10 total for more depth during dungeon crawling?
>>
just got into this. what classes should i buy first?
>>
>>629570
Angel and Dragoon for beginners. You also need Miner or Scholar to farm soulstones. The rest are your choice.
>>
>>629564
Sadly, none. Buriedbornes is unique and the only thing that can surpass it is its own sequel which will be coming out in 2022.

I really want someone to copy it, it's such a good game.
>>
I'm sad that I lost my save data, literally took me days just for a soulstone farm.
>>
>>629575
Angel and Dragoon don't exist for me.
>>
File: nice.jpg (402 KB, 1080x1827)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>631092
Fierce God to stomp everything
>>
>>625060
I am a bit confused on... how to play? Like what am I getting for each run exactly?
>>
>>637873
Soulstones, currency for upgrading stat boosters and buying new classes.
>>
>>625060
any weaboo version of this?
>>
>>638360
I hate weebs and coomers so much it's unreal
>>
>>638360
None. It's one of a kind.
>>
>>638360
The fuck does that mean? The game was made in Japan
>>
>>640276
He means anime and hot
>>
>get miner
>get into room with Tailwind
>spam Mining
>earn thousands of soulstones each run
Uh, is this intended?
>>
>>631092
Dragoon is unocked by playing but it is weird you do not have Angel
>>
>>641478
Yeah, that's how you get them fast.
>>
>>625060
I have to bump this based thread. Throw a dollar or two to the Jap dev that made this game if you can.
>>
File: kek.jpg (38 KB, 456x663)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>625060
I startedto play a couple days ago, dont know what the fuck Im doing but is fun
>>
What does identify and salvage do then you find a new part?
>>
>>643832
I meant salvage vs receive
>>
>>638360
kys
>>
>>638360
Kill yourself
>>
>>625060
This game is a digital manifestation of turbo autism. H-how...
>>
Guys, I'm rather new at this. Have few runs but I still not get the idea of everything. Just randomly pressing things. How do I really get into this thing?
>>
>>647354
Get Miner, go to a tailwind room, just mine and farm soulstones. Unlock more classes, see which one fits you.
>>
I like Saint
>>
Any of ya'll played B100x?
Also made by Nussy, lots of the same systems except a ton more involved with building your character because you keep it through every run.
>>
>>647511
Gz
>>
>>647518
Not a fan of the art direction and it isn't as mystical. Still good though.
>>
>>631092
You have to kill the Dragoon to get him.
He will appear as a random encounter a few times and then will attack you. It's ok to fail as when you encounter him again you get another fight.
>>
>>647354
Fairy is too high IQ for me
>>
>>640276
He means cute and funny
>>
>>638360
Jobmania
>>
>>647409
Thanks for the advice in grinding, but I'm specifically asking for "how not to die."
>>
>>648733
An ounce of prevention goes a long way, anon. Stuff like Scout, Teleport, and Alert can defuse troublesome situations by letting you start the fight on your own terms.
>>
>>648503
That's not weeb. It's also not Buriedbornes-like. It's close but it also misses the point and it doesn't have as much SOVL.
>>
>>648733
You will always die. The thing is, you need to make sure that you get something out of every run -- parts, soulstones, new jobs. So just don't die quick and you'll get better chances in your next run.
>>
This game is gets easier the more you play.....

80 hours into and im pretty bored. Anything new to do?
>>
>>650196
Idk. It's really up to what you want to achieve.
>>
>>648733
What jobs are you playing, how to not to die is different between jobs.

But basically kill your enemy in one shot or if you cant, build something like shield/barrier/evade.
>>
I installed this game today, and now I already broke it and infinitely farming the stones with Productive Angel Light.
I can't do anything, my character is an unkillable dragoon against a Phoenix I deal 1 dmg to, while every 9 turns it generates stones for me because of Productive Angel Light
This can literally go on forever, as long as my phone is up, I'm farming stones
>>
File: IMG_20211117_190422.jpg (401 KB, 1080x1951)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>>650965
*forgot to mention I have Frenzy
The game autofarms the stones for me
>>
>>638360
Dungeon Maker kinda fits, but also it doesn't because the gameplay parts are bit more involved and convoluted. BB really hits that sweet spot many fail to reach or some overshoot.
>>
>>650969
Now I can simply quit to town and the save is still there, in that battle. Whenever I want I can load it and farm for whatever much I wish to, holy shit.
>>
You need mirror to get past all the reflect fags in karma.
Get fucked assholes.
>>
>>650453
>What jobs are you playing, how to not to die is different between jobs.
Depends. Usually I stick with the Mage, but I'm unironically wanting to main Fairy.
>>
>>625060
the darksouls of mobile games desu
>>
>>650969
You can pause it by returning to town. Also congrats you found a soulstone farm
>>
What should i buy with the gold shards?
>>
>>654601
Remove the cost of equipping and removing lab parts.
>>
>>653926
kys
>>
>>654814
Still have 300 left. What next?
>>
What job are you maining now?
I'm playing kunoichi
>>
>>655475
>shotgun
>poetry
What in the actual fuck.
>>
>>655469
Expand your jail slots. The fragments won't be as strained by the lab, so you can tinker around with jail monsters and dissect them for rare parts.
>>
I started playing this game again after 2 years and all my progress is gone, kind of weird considering I was sure the progress saved in your google games account but whatever.

Does /vmg/ have a syndicate?
>>
>randomly get moon queen's lunatic passive as a lab part
>shove that shit on miner
>instant fully automatic soulstone farm from floor 1
this game is pretty fun
>>
is there a reason why treasures only give me 1 soulstone now? the first one gave me 1k
>>
>>656315
I haven't seen a 1k soulstone treasure at all so far. I think you just got lucky, anon, they're normally just 1-20.
Soulstone gain is really low without a dedicated farming build, which is why it's a good idea to buy Miner as one of your first few jobs and abuse tailwind rooms
>>
>buying monsters from the corpse market sends them directly to jail instead of detention, making it impossible to dissect them for their lab part
what the FUCK
>>
>>655589
>>655589
Randomly picked poetry along the way. Used for double the petri from petrocloud.

Shotgun because i need multiple hit for the cooldown + debuff. Usually I run cruel thrust, but i cant found it. I run duamond dust btw, basically everytime i crit my enemy stunned.
>>
>>655802
You need to sync your data. Its not automatically restored.
>>
>>656409
I don't know shit about the game. I just found the combination of poetry and shotgun absurd.
>>
>>656350
damn I wasted a bunch of it on rerolls thinking it was more common kek
>>
>>656354
not an expert here but I went to my jail and it gave me the option to dissect
>>
>>656926
>damn I wasted a bunch of it on rerolls thinking it was more common kek
you can easily get lots of crystals
I got the ~165k crystals to buy out 100% of the amulet shop in one day
but you need to abuse degenerate shit like miner with frenzy+autoheal in tailwind room
>>
>>654833
no desu.
>>
>>656930
I bought a miner now let me try to understand. The point of the tailwind room is to keep using mining with 1 CD and autoheal to not die. but I also need to get rid of takedown and dynamite so I won't kill the enemies too right? or maybe there's a contract or some stat to make my damage 0
>>
>>657299
well ofc if I don't have frenzy I wouldn't need to get rid of the other skills but then I would have to farm it manually
>>
>>657302
Yes correct. You need to replace both with non-damaging skills and then find a tailwind room with an enemy. It helps to look around for scout/teleport first.

You can easily farm a few thousand crystals to buy a new class etc with manual mining without needing that set up, but you'll eventually want an auto miner.

And even with frenzy you can pause the game and return to town mid combat so you can then play one of your other two save slots, and then switch back to the already-set-up miner when you need crystals again.

Alternately you can get it 100% guaranteed if you can get mining together with the Moon Queen's Lunatic passive, which makes frenzy always use the farthest-right skill that's off cooldown. You can get lucky and randomly find a lunatic lab part as loot, or you can buy the amulet that gives mining skill for 2000 dried leaves and equip it to Moon Queen.
>>
>>657317
>or you can buy the amulet that gives mining skill for 2000 dried leaves and equip it to Moon Queen.
this seems like the best course of action and anyways this stuff is clearly broken odd that it hasn't been patched by the creator, simply making the mining skill not be affected by tailwind rooms would fix it.
>>
>>657335
if the dev patches infinite mining exploit years after release he would have to increase the dogshit crystal gain in the rest of the game
are you going to earn the 163,500 crystals it takes to buy all amulets by opening chests in dungeons for 1-20 at a time?

you're right mining amulet is absolutely the easiest but dried leaves are event currency and there are limited ways to farm it. especially if you also want Pumkin Head class for capture/lab-part farming, since he costs 5000.
for now you just run in the weekly and seasonal dungeon a lot I guess, until a real seasonal event starts
>>
>>657343
There's a pumpkin head contract
>>
Only played a bit of the game but fuck going angel and killing people by just healing a bunch is satisfying.
>>
I'm going to start avoiding all the "season" bosses these fuckers end my runs. I haven't even been past F15 yet
>>
>>662579
You only go to them when you're giga broken.

>>657343
Breaking the game is THE game. He won't patch it unless his 0.0001% jewish genes get the better of him.
>>
You've unlocked all the jobs, right anon?

Help what do I do to keep playing until the next event
>>
>>662929
I still haven't played most of the jobs but I have enough soul shards to buy anything.... does that count?
Or am I forever a driedleaflet
>>
>>663281
same here I have enough souls shard to buy every single class but I am too lazy to do it 1 by 1 so I just buy them when I feel like playing something new
>>
fuck I was so close...
>>
>>663858
35k delayed damage I guess barriers are a must for this boss.

Maybe I could've beaten it if I got equipment with HP Boost (had 20k hp)
>>
How to get random names back?
>>
>>664140
delete your custom name and I think before you start a new adventure it will generate a random one for you
>>
>>664192
Aye, thank you
>>
>>625060
So what this is bloodborne but with shit graphics?
>>
>>664277
go back to /v/ zoomer
>>
>>664299
But they told me to go to /vmg/....
>>
>>663859
Barriers are never 100% reliable unless you have spirit body / fairy wings.
But "Delay Damage" is a debuff, and you can avoid the damage by curing the debuff before it naturally expires (some skills do this) or by avoiding the debuff in the first place with Immobility, Blood Armor, Resistance, Simplify, Dreadnought+1, etc
>>
>>664502
I had equipment with blood armor but gave it up because I was taking huge amounts of damage from basically everything... Simplify looks good though since I only need to have pursuit with my angel build
>>
Does anyone know how to calculate skill damage?

Like a skill that says Pow: 50 Hit: 105 Based on X what's the formula exactly?
>>
>>638360
B100X from the same dev.
>>
>>667684
Not really very similar. B100x is all about crafting good items for your anime daughter to wear and then setting her out in the dungeon to autobattle monsters and farm more loot to use as crafting mats
>>
>>647511
Smelly........
>>
>>667543
I know "stat per level" bonuses like "+15 power/lvl" actually scale quadratically with the square of level.

Which means things that scale off the stats directly are almost certainly just a flat multiplier, otherwise stat-per-level builds would scale like fucking crazy.
>>
>>669408
Fuck off coomer.
>>
I can't find miner when I try to create a character? Is it a hidden class?
>>
>>670430
You need to buy it.
>>
File: IMG_20211203_212409.jpg (249 KB, 720x1173)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
First time on 101 karma.

So you dont get more points? Should I abandon the run?
>>
>>671603
Shieeeet
>>
>>671603
I'm curious after 26th floors the npc variety is reduced to the point i only met myself?
>>
How do I stay alive as spectre?
>>
>>673240
That's the weirdest job/class I played. I'm too low IQ for that. Angel is way better.
>>
I love this game, but can't get into it other than playing auto mode skills (puppet or whatever). Each time I go back I immediate delete when I realize manually fighting sucks. Anyway around this feeling? I really do enjoy the game.

Would be awesome if this game was an idle/incremental type. Still waiting for Buriedbornes2
>>
Can someone explain the capturing monsters aspect of this game and what the fuck it does? Also the corpses some are red roses and others white idk wtf the difference is
>>
>>674100
Get frenzy or first shot psssive skills I guess.
>>
>>674100
Play moon queen.

Or play something with first strike like dissolve+rationalism
>>
>>674144
Capturing monster you get their drops like equips, also jailed monster gou can use to run some dungeon/dissect them for lab part.
>>
>>648733
prioritise exploration or avoid trap
not getting cucked by bad events makes a world of difference
>>
>>674100
>Would be awesome if this game was an idle/incremental type
Have you played b100x from the same dev? It's an idle game with some of the same mechanics
but a very different theme
>>
>>674144
White corpse = generic loot, either 1 item or 1 skill. The mods that can roll on items depend on your class.
red corpse = other player. Depending on faction, you can kill them for loot from THEIR class which will have different rolls than you can get from normal corpses, or you can possibly avoid them nonlethally / get a quest.

Capturing puts monsters into your jail, which holds up to 10. you can merge and dissect monsters to get lab parts, which can be equipped to your classes to give them permanent bonuses. each class has 5 lab part slots and can only fit one orange or purple lab part. But merging monsters is very expensive, costing 800+ fragments of death for each lab part you gain. Your main source of lab parts is going to be as random drops from hard enemies in the dungeon, particularly the ones who spawn from Nest/Monumental rooms in higher-tier dungeons.
>>
Does Gambling works with Immobility?
>>
>>671603
Ayy #2 pvp
>>
File: Karma.jpg (222 KB, 1080x2340)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>671603
There are still room for improvement anon. I recommend going for Whirlpool, Nest, Change, Pus, Door, Swamp and Stone room, which all give you 75k+ points.
>>
>>676620
Wtf. Take a bath you turbo autist, sheesh.
>>
What do you think about the new system for buriedbornes2 anon?
https://bb2.nussygame.com/post/670413393617879040/
>>
>>681150
>When you have 0 number of uses, you will be considered defeated even if you still have Life left.
Stalling and sustain builds are now shit. Only good part is that you won't be soft locked but still, this change sucks.
>Powerful skills have a low usage limit, so you need to think about when you use them.
Depends on what skills.
So, it's like Pokemon then. Where if you run out of PP for all your moves\skills, you "die" and spawn to a PKMN center.
>In low-difficulty dungeons, the frequency of camps and low penalties make it possible to play with almost infinite combos without having to worry about “Number of uses”.

On the other hand, in high difficulty dungeons, the restrictions on “Number of uses” will increase, making it more difficult to play the same way.
Ok, I see.
>The new system that will be the centerpiece of Buriedbornes 2 is “Skill Runes”.

There are 5 skill slots, but it is possible to have multiple copies of the same skill.

The runes attached to a skill will bring about various effects on that skill.

At this time, when you have multiple copies of the same skill, all of the same skills will have all of the rune effects granted to them.

This mechanism is called “Rune linking”, and by combining rune links, you can design your own powerful skills.
Pretty hype, more turbo autism. Good.

Overall, I think it's a decent improvement from the first game and it's looking to be a banger of a sequel, graphics look Darkest Dungeon-ish. He said he'll be having a beta test too so we can give him feedback during that.
>>
Does this game have lore?
>>
>>681536
Ye, but nobody really cares about it.
>>
>>625060
>Get a lucky Productive skill
>Die after 2 rooms
>>
File: 1638317761983.jpg (32 KB, 809x448)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>681939
Tell me about it.
>>
File: 1639453113427.png (746 KB, 1440x1818)
746 KB
746 KB PNG
This is my first time playing this, why's my health bar look like this now? with that fancy red thing around it I mean
>>
>>682454
It means you're going to get dicked hard.
>>
>>629577
>sequel which will be coming out in 2022.
source??
>>
>>643832
salvage means you immediately get the Fragments of deaths associated with destroying lab parts. receive means you get it as a Lab part in your lab. Generally speaking it's best to always receive it (unless you're 100% sure it's useless), because you can always salvage lab parts after your run is over.
>>
>>676620
how the fuck did you get so far with Pumpkin Kid? what was your build?
>>
>>683803
https://bb2.nussygame.com/

Lurk moar next time ma nigga.
>>
>>682454
Thats reflect buff, inspect your equip/skill you might just pick up a reflect
>>
>>683807
Thank you
>>
Not autistic enough to understand but pick Viking
Brute force actually works to a degree
>>
this game really just needs a better translation and it would be perfect
>>
>>685266
The shit translation is part of the fun
>>
>>683820
One rope and pact of the sun

One rope made the cooldown (+) into (-) and vice versa

Pact of sun skill gives you barrier but you get (+) cooldown debuff, which with one rope make your debuff (+) into buff (-).

Mirror and alert are staple for PvP

Also i put Immobility because i dont need buff/status
>>
>First try dragoon
>sort of get a hang on the play style
>get irregular body early on
>str is based on max HP
>get a frenzy weapon
>get thrash
>every battle is an auto fest
>near the end of the run I deal 3 million over 3 hits assuming I hit
>have a skill that gives me a shield and pursuit based on STR
>Shield for 1.5m
That was pretty lucky of me I guess, I also lucked into the axe with huge HP bonus, dream eater I think
>>
Returning player after 5~ months, How come the red rose player corpses rooms are only at level 1 now?
I used to fear entering those rooms months ago since it could be anything from dodge elf to dragoon reflects builds which made it exciting to see how far others went with what build in that dungeon you’re travelling in, but it’s just nothing now with no tension...
>>
>>664299
mobile games are peak zoomer, though
>>
It's been a while since I played. I forgot how fun this game is, and how punishing it can be when you fuck up.
>be dragoon
>feeling invincible, most enemies get instantly one-shot, 100% status resist, heal 100% HP with every action and overheal, multiple barriers, fuckhueg shields
>fuck up and replace robust dragon fang (50% status resist) with a base dragon fang, as I thought I'd get to keep the robust affix
>pick up Blood Armor later to compensate, back to being invincible
>or not
>>
dragoon players are psychopaths
>>
>>693039
I can confirm that I am mentally ill to some extent as a dragoon player
>>
>>692790
blood armor is terrible vs delayed damage status effects, you just take the full "delayed" amount instantly
i think even barrier / shield disconnect doesn't help hear as BA takes hp directly. you just need to have enough hp to not get oneshot
>>
>>681150
New System Introduction Part 2.
https://bb2.nussygame.com/post/671434095220457472/
What do you think anon?
>>
>>693897
Everything is looking good and no matter the complex mechanics he adds we'll like it since were autists here. I like the new pet mechanic, will finally make summoner classes have better gameplay and fantasy. A little nitpick though, the art direction so far is leaning into some kind of cartoonish Darkest Dungeon, it looks off if you combine it with the old sprites which he said he will use again. I really liked how the first game looked.
>>
Is there a dump of the art assets for Buriedbornes somewhere? They're fucking amazing.
>>
>>698127
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/5887541
>>
File: 66037225_p0.jpg (728 KB, 2000x2000)
728 KB
728 KB JPG
>>698127
>t.based taste
>>
File: 66067003_p0.jpg (1.31 MB, 2000x2000)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>698264
>>
>>698226
thank you very much.
>that loli witch with thick thighs
God damn.
>>
I'm a fucking moron and just don't understand the jail at all. Can anyone give any advice on how to operate it?
>>
>>647409
kugjutj,utu
>>
the fuck is PIE and why is it a stat
is there a chart somewhere that shows what all the dot colors and room icons do
why the fuck did some gay ass swimmer one shot me while i was demolishing everything else fuck that faggot
is there an info dump somewhere that explains shit without being google translate tier
>>
>>700859
PIE is piety, cunt
>>
Just started this game, good game
I accidentally clicked recieve for a bad item and now I'm gonna die :(
>>
>>700859
Lmaoooo some random faggot with a bullshit build can only be countered with an even more bullshit build.
>>
>>700859
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18KqF9tdyAnbsQdtsMdZS1aOysp9xnFVOs_Xzuf6pato/edit#
>>
>>702434
Just get miner job ASAP and start farming soulstones in tailwind rooms.
>>
>>629570
late reply but i like the demon class because she got fat tits. If you farm enough she becomes OP. But you really need soulshards for her to work. Luck + Eternal Darkness+ Pumpkin Head contract is really fucking OP on a demon. I really hope for buriedbornes 2 progress caries over from the first game.
>>
Are ninjitsu, drifting odor, and a command skill the most op combination? I literally get infinite skill use on my turn and the enemy never gets one no matter what
>>
I think the dark elf is a cutie.
>>713610
It's a good combo.
>>
Using an auto clicker to farm soul stones is fun.
>>
Where's the Indog PvP autist, what do you think of elf avoid + afterimage build.
>>
>>625060
Games similar to this?
>>
>>721318
Jobmania is pretty decent.
>>
why would you make the ui pixel art but not the actual art? retarded
>>
>>722058
???

It looks fine you faggit, font is similar to Wizardry so it gives that kind of flavor.
>>
>>720578
you don't need to do that retard
>>
>>722144
Fuck off, I don't want to make an auto farming frenzy build when I can just get a miner with greed and golden cats and a healing skill, find a tailwind room and run an autoclicker.
>>
how many soulstones does a guy need
>>
>>723505
Be greedy, there's a class that uses it for ammo.
>>
>>681150
how will we ever miner tailwind farm like this
>>
>>702434
is it normal i can't see pictures?
>>
>>722412
miner first aid is godly
>>
is it worth doing runs with jailed monsters?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.