[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 116 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: E8ofc2KVkAk_PKe.png (273 KB, 430x601)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
What better game for the spooky season than a dead one?
>>
old thread
>>545011
>>545011
>>545011
>>
File: zc.png (3.21 MB, 5056x3128)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB PNG
bots are ranked now? is this new?
>>
>>619295
I am a poor 3rd worlder, not happening around here.
Here in Brazil, mobile games have much bigger audience because almost everyone have a phone, a PC and fiber internet is something that is not very accessible outside big cities.

My guess is this game is also targeted at this market, not the EU/NA
>>
>>619295
Yeah. It's a desperate "fix".
>>
>>619374
Pokemon unite has a lot of more players than wildrift but they have a ton of bot matches aswell, every 3rd game is against bots it's absurd. Maybe wildrift won't die but they may be planning of doing the same to this game for whatever reason.

Also i love how brazilian players reviewbombed this game for how they were treating your playerbase, you brazilbros are based as fuck for that
>>
>>619501
yeah PU has bots at every rank, it's complete bullshit
>>
File: 1553823449955.jpg (72 KB, 678x678)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>Waiting for patch 2.4 to have gold support items
>Waiting for patch 2.4a to have gold support items
>Waiting for pacth 2.4b to have gold support items
>Waiting for patch 2.4c to have gold support items
>Waiting for patch 2.4d to have gold support items
>Waiting for pacth 2.5 to have gold support items
I just want a gold generating items like league pc, bros. It's awful to be a tank when you only get 2 and a half items per match. How are you supposed to get YUGE here ? And everyone is like "we need a tank" no wonder no one wants to pick 'em. Anyway thanks for coming to my blog, guys.
>>
>>619518
Bro, gold support items aren't that good in PC lol, they exists only to give 1k gold for supports because they don't get gold from minions unlike WR.
You have to learn how to leech gold while being useful and that's the hard thing with tanks in a damage based meta, in PC supports only get like 2 items max (except Pyke, also because assassin items are cheaper).
Don't play support if you want to get huge, only do so if you are a filthy mage abuser, and that can gimp you if you fall behind unlike tanks that rely more on levels/getting picks and peeling for their team.
>>
https://wildrift.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/news/dev/dev-making-sense-of-matchmaking/

Absolute clown. "No loser's queue" says the matchmaker of Halo, CoD/Blizzard (The most rigged online games that died). They're also dangling the matchmaking "fix" to 2.6.

I hope those Riotards get covid when they molest each other everyday.
>>
Make the fucking guild already
>>
File: 1634974326477.jpg (199 KB, 2261x936)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>619868
Alright I made it, didn't know I could always change the setting and name after making it so we can fuck with that still
Here it is, it's NA so idk if it matters and I made it public for now so just put /vmg/ in the description or something like thT when applying so I know it's one of you guys and not add randoms
>>
>>619948
i'm in eu rip
>>
>>619965
Sorry bro, you yuros gotta make your own guild then, stupid riot
>>
File: 1629973488718.png (178 KB, 500x500)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>619518
that's why you play enchanter supports
>>
>>620053
Faggot
>>
File: xxpygt4gzdg41.jpg (31 KB, 302x294)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>620063
yes
>>
File: 1633443061926.png (134 KB, 261x369)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
Support role has to be the most reliable reliable source of wins, playing toplane on diamond this season feels like a chore compared to playing support.
>Adc feeding?
Go and help other lanes, doesn't matter how hard the baby cries, it's better to just leave as fast as you can and impact harder on other lanes.
>How?
Play supports like rakan, alistar, leona, blitz, thresh, you get it.
>What about enchanters?
Enchanter players deserve to stay in low elo because they never had to learn the essentials to play and only have one thing in mind: be the team's slut, so fuck 'em even if they like it.
>>
>tfw Blitz/Braum main
>>
>>620226
>Sluts
They like being called that.

>>620232
Decent.
>>
>>619518
you should play toplane, after 3 items you can towerdive and laugh off any tower shot. Or learn to jungle and play rammus
>>
>>620339
>Decent
I'm getting S-ranked every second match
>>
>>619295
can we get back to how unfathomably despotic this "game" is
it honestly feels like being a cagie wagie to play a bot game
>>
File: 20lakje04df71.jpg (47 KB, 500x487)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>621244
>>
File: 1632094040537.jpg (157 KB, 1001x1055)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>621244
>>621322
That's what happens if a game got 2 years of pure kino bliss (s5-s6) so you tolerate half a decade of regression and "changes" with Chinese characteristics.
>>
File: 1620940105231.jpg (23 KB, 443x216)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Oh boy I hope I got some good teamma-
>they start speaking spanish
>>
>>621339
welcome to the coin toss that are teammates from ESPAÑA
>t. Spaniard who uses English unless I get someone who doesn't understand the fucking language of the Internet
>>
>>621376
i think he's an american complaining about mexicans or brazillians. Here in eu i've never had a problem with spaniards, turks on the other hand are cockroaches bastards
>>
Yasuo and Yi players are so fucking braindead it's not even funny
>>
>>621399
spaniards mostly want to have fun and the ones playing wild rift usually are former league players who prefer playing on the phone while smoking a joint or drinking beer or while having a major shit in the toilet or blah blah blah blah
no joke
wanna duo? I'm the Blitz/Braum main lul
>>
>>621464
What the fuck?
>>
>iN SoLo qUeUe, RiOt hAvE ThIs 40-40-20 RuLe wHiCh sTaTeS ThAt yOu'rE GoNnA WiN ThAt 40% oF YoUr gAmEs, LoSe 40% oF It aNd 20% iS In yOuR CoNtRoL.
>>
>>621760
This is the most boldfaced lie ever uttered by a human. He's telling me Riot doesn't use EOMM like Blizzard? Horseshit. Just like Blizzard, they've got their matchmaking algo set to pay out like a fucking slot machine.
>>
>>621760
>>621942
(((Menke))). They won't fix the loser's and winner's queue, that's the main addiction mechanism of shitty games like Wild Rift.
This game would've skyrocketed with its giga budget for marketing during release if they made an actually fair matchmaking from the start.

Even barely literate third-world shitters have the word "matchmaking" in their reviews.
>>
>>621952
>let's put the same engagement algorithm that works in collection-based games in a game that has everything unlocked from the beginning
>what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>621952
it actually would have, i remember watching like 3 or 4 big youtubers (that exclusively play mobile games) try to bring wildrift content. They played ONE match then never spoke about the game ever again lmao
>>
>>622056
Billboard and TV ads were spammed here everywhere. Now they're barely a faint memory, Wild Rift global fucked up hard. They have to recoup the costs by milking China while comeback for global seems impossible since the dev team got gutted to a low IQ team of soiys already.

It's going to be another Arena of Valor/Honor of Kings situation. Dead global, thriving in China so Riot will double down on Chinese pandering even more.
>>
>>619501
i reckon the bot games are to untilt real players when we go on loss streak
it works on me too
>>
>>622100
The worst that can happen is we will play on Chinese servers. Play version has 10M downloads. Nobody should be surprised if this is another Arena of Valor.
>>
>when the team trolls yet plays better than the enemy
>>
I have the resources. Should I make the EU branch of >>619948? Is there a single EU server or is it split West - East or something? Would suck to make the thing and then find out I'm alone in Eastern Yuroo server
>>
Looks like a few people are interested and have joined so I'll try to be more active so we can start racking in the guild rewards, we couldn't get GVG to work but it's working out of the blue now so there's that.
Btw if anyone else from NA wants to join feel free to do so, just if you want let me know it's you somehow since you can't put descriptions in applications lol
Here's the guild >>619948
>>622464
>I have the resources. Should I make the EU branch of >>619948 (You)? Is there a single EU server or is it split West - East or something? Would suck to make the thing and then find out I'm alone in Eastern Yuroo server
I have no clue my friend I don't think it would be separated like that since in NA we're stuck with the Mexicans and such so I'm assuming that it would be same for every region.
You might want to wait for someone in EU to answer or try researching before you make the EU branch.
I wonder if you would be able to make the same tag tho, since you would be in a different region.
That would be cool tbqh
>>
>>622521
I made it with the exact same settings. WRVG yuroo branch is online and accepting applications
>>
>>621339
To be fair, spics suck, but Americans have inflated egos, if they win lane they throw so much by disrespecting the enemy because retardation, then complain the team is not helping him 24/7.
Oh, and don't forget they always throw tantrums if the game happens to get a little difficult for them, trying to ff even if we have a lead or just walk around fountain because someone told him to stop fighting and play more passive even if he gets a little behind.
>>
>>622541
Holy Frick, this is based af lol
Are we going to dominate worldwide now?
>>
>>622541
>>622632
Go get 'em EUfags. Kill all Turks.
>>
>>622680
Are t*rks to EU what m*xicans are to NA?
>>
>>619948
Why's it need approval to join?
>>
>>623014
Idk, I'm accepting everyone of ranks though is what I meant, usually people put rank restrictions or something
>>
File: 1635229911320.jpg (147 KB, 720x689)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>622541
Joined. Also, anyone knows do you need to kiss Xi ass to get this running? Like, do I need an ID proof or something.
>>
>>623043
i think you need a weibo account or some sort of chinese identity card
>>
>>623043
Chinkrot stole my guild aaaaaaaa. I went like 10 days calling everyone who wasn't carrying my games a "dogshit idiot troll" with zero consequences, but now I got my chat suspended, Guild leadership transferred, and ass blasted for saying that "Camille is molesting birds instead of helping" when the fucker let Zed go wild on me. I should've called him a nigger at least, this isn't satisfying at all.
>>
>>623181
Whatever, It's probably better this way, at least we know that Rito has some dumbass system in place to keep naughty players from being Guild leaders
>>
File: mengel.jpg (10 KB, 159x186)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>621760
>yes your mmr increases the more you win
>what do you mean you can't carry as a support? you played jungle for 2 games in a row, go support that 30% winrate adc
>oh you lost? well it seems we were wrong on your mmr, you do belong to a lower rank then
>no EOMM btw
>>
>>623043
Bro, the Chinks get all the Chinkdragon skins, multiple free champs, and a social credit score system in-game which at least makes getting reported a bit painful.

Install only at the expense of your personal info though.
>>
>>623585
>no lose streak after a win streak btw
>it's random btw
>the games i've worked on are completely fine and not dead btw
>17 years of matchmaking design experience btw
>>
>>623631
I mean, we get every new champ for free if you do the missions. Way better than pc, and that lets you buy champs you don't have instead of always needing to save for the new ones.
>>
>>623894
>gladly accepts global servers being shafted
t.Riot cuck
>>
>>619290

>new mmr system hits ranked
>reddit, twitter, and every wildrift discord server collectively shit their pants

can't wait for the tweet where he says how he's "parting from wildrift to work on a greater, more exciting project, stay tuned! :) "
>>
>>624487
Please make that happen. Any retard who has Activision-Blizzard on their resume needs to be treated as a subhuman, corporate fucktoy.

Now, only the balance team needs to go. The day they gut Lee Sin is the day Rioters reach atleast Diamond 1. Which will never happen of course.
>>
Make way for the Jhin prodigy. Somehow fucking Galio tanked me no problem despite him going full ap and me two shotting his coworkers
>>
>>624782
Hate this faggot champion so much it's unreal. Some dumbass is one shot away from death? Here take pseudo immortality and a knockup, lmao, hope the enemy Jhin has GA and stasis ready, or else he'll get one shot like a bitch. Had to take all three inhibs so this scumbag got imprisoned in fountain and couldn't afford to shit up the rest of the map with his presence
>>
>>624800
Whoopsie forgot picture. Does anyone know why there are so many troll Ashe players? This specimen wasn't the only one I saw doing this shit? Smurfs trolling, bots, or just underage?
>>
File: 1549935331884.jpg (254 KB, 790x819)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>624803
>3 energized items
>4th bullet them at 100 energy
>???
>profit
You sir, are based.
>>
>>624803
>enemy Darius sup
Truly the most unfun role, tied to jungle perhaps... and adc. Everyone wants mid and top only.
>>
>>624803
bruh you have more energy than the duracell bunny
>>
>>624907
He played solo on bot lane, while Galio and Fortune were top lane versus Ashe and Zed.
>>624950
It worked great, and I assume they counter Graves and Rammus due to magic damage, and fuckers like Akali, Evelynn, Yasuo due to the slow and aoe. Guess I'll see, my experience with Jhin is like 5 matches played and this guide https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/11-21-ikeepittacos-grandmaster-jhin-guide-season-11-569038
>>
>>624803
I have to let my Jhin rest for multiple seasons, I don't want to fuck up my 68% winrate (200 ranked games) on him during these trying times.
>>
>Bots in ranked
>Teammates who can't win against bots in ranked
>Peak of 3 players in WRVG Yuroo branch
>Barely any activity on WRG
>Even the reddit got EOMM pilled
This game is done. Fucking Vainglory had a better run than mobile League
>>
Veigar is just a worse Annie, but I love having the top 100 badge next to my name when I go into matches.

>>626767
U.S. branch only has 5 members, I've only seen 1 person on at a time. Not like guilds would automaticallyhave good players for a 5-stack though, and duo que is harder than solo.
>>
>>626783
It's all so tiresome, I either carry so hard my teammates are irrelevant, or I lose, the game clearly dislikes winrates above 50%. Also
>3 matches with turboshitter teammates against 2 or so smurf enemies
>Win lane, lose game
>Next two matches are against bots
Who approved this shit lmao
>>
>>626789
What rank are you, I don't think I've seen any bots in my games, but I get a bunch of "over performing" golds and plats. Can't even flame them since the mmr rates perma int is skill.
>>
>yesterday doing ranked duo with a friend
>we both are emerald
>get matched with two unrankeds and a bronze
what the fuck is this
>>
It's dead, just move on. Even if they did fix it, they can just change it back again when the players get lured in and get addicted.
>>
>>626803
>>626783
Duo is playing the game on hard mode. They think 2 people having access to voicechat and planning would steamroll lobbies I guess. Maybe if you had like, Malphite and Annie roaming together the whole game, but otherwise it's bullshit.
>>
>>626816
but voicechat doesnt even work lmao
>>
File: 1tn8rfh4hnn61.png (247 KB, 630x693)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>626767
>>Barely any activity on WRG

i'm busy playing ranked because now it's actually fun
and yes, i'm playing above my level. People complaining about the new ranked are inflated diamonds with trash mmr that are rightfully getting placed by the matchmaker in the trash where they belong, seethe , dilate and cope
>>
>>626897
You are the guy trolling the reddit, right? You've got to be. Had some Emerald 2 Lux have a mental breakdown over having 4 silvers in his team, but we ended up making the enemy (Gold - Plat) forfeit in 9 minutes
>>
>>626897
Basically the system would be cool if
1. Riot didn't flood Gold and below with bots, giving some retards inflated winrates and the "plays above their rank" thing
2. We had the chink honor system
Currently you mostly get boosted retards as "plays above their rank", or trolls, once in a while you get actual competent players as well.
>>
>3.7 stars in the Play Store
>ML sitting at 4.1
>Onmyoji at 4.4
Amerikkkans keep losing, glorious Xi keeps winning
>>
>>626988
>clash royale at 4.6

if you care about ratings go play that and fuck off
>>
>>626897
This is the unwashed and unpaid Riot shill in Plebbit btw. You forgot to shoehorn your "fiancé" this time you pisslow schizo.
>>
>>619290
Is the matchmaking rigged if you're decent?
I've been on a 10 lose streak, my KDA is 7, when I started playing it I would go on 20 win streaks easily, then once I hit level 13 or 14 it went to shit, I started having complete retards in my team, actual brain dead people that would just stand there watching in a bush as I almost kill 3 fuckers by myself after they give me the engage signal, I'm not even playing against good people, it's very rare and actually noticeable when you're facing a good player
Also, what's up with turret damage? Am I retarded? How do I get 3-4 shot by one as Malphite or Tryn, but then squishy champions like Vayne can tank the tower like it's a minion?
>>
>>627416
it used to be rigged, now it feels like it isn't tho. If your mmr is high it will place you with and against emeralds or diamonds even if you're unranked. They updated ranked yesterday, try to see if it's different
>>
>>627431
I didn't know that thanks, I'll try it again, hopefully I can have some fun
>>
>>621435
No shit, both characters are braindead to play.
>>
>>627416
It still is, they have to pair dogshit pisslow with people who can carry to even out the team's average winrate which is close to 50%. Whoever is in loser's queue gets retarded teammates.

Being a high winrate player in WR means you need to boost low IQ 50-49% winrate fags to ranks they don't deserve. The game is dying so the only way for them to hasten the queue time is by breaking the matchmaking to absolute retardation.

>>627431
>pisslow confirmed
>>
Annie kinda broken, even post nerfs. You don't ever have to fight or lane really. Every battle is just one shoting them in stun. 0 skill needed. But everybody perma ints and perma team fights, so it works. Maybe 1 out of ten assasins know how to play against Annie in Emerald. It's free kills every roam too, long as ur helper isn't too low on health. Take out one guy solo, then team stun the 4v5 at objective. Only down side is you can never split push.
>>
>>628229
until you start facing people that can flash-predict your ult.
>>
>>628229
>still playing the game
>>
>>628359
Yes, because it's fun. Cope anti-Riot shill
>>
>>628359
>he lurks in a thread of a game he doesn't play
phonies deserve the rope
>>
>Play support
>Gold 2
>Emerald mastery 7 Zed blames support diff from champ select
Is he based or cringe?
>>
>Engage with E + glory instead of W + Q
Yeah, it's brain proc time, guys.
>>
>>628445
He is retarded, because it's an obvious matchmaking diff, getting matched against people too high above your skill threshold is beyond retarded and no one is to blame but the lazy ass cunts riot games put as devs.
>>
>>628337
>until you start facing people that can flash-predict your ult.
>4man teamfight all flash at once
Sounds like you're coping for being stuck in bronze, instead of getting free wins. The bigger issues is assassins actually knowing how to play their character beyond a single ult. Or Ziggs poking you out of farm and taking your tower. Both of which, simply don't happen. The lane-ing phase is so short in wildrift you can't really get punished for playing characters that don't lane well.

>>628445
Brainded champ player watching too much Tyler1
>>
>AFK control vote
>Click yes
>Your team has surrendered
FAGGOT GAME
>>
I got chat banned and now lost leadership of the guild lmfao
I fucking hate this game
>>
Anyone else getting unranked, silver and lower in e1
>>
>>629016
got them two days ago
I'm E4 tho
>>
>>628999
Lolwat
>>
File: images (30).jpg (44 KB, 480x639)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>628419
>>628378
>newfag just installed the game
>"fun"
Keep supporting dogshit devs and a dying chink game. All the good players left the game already so noone's left to carry you pisslows.
>>
>>629474
I'm Diamond II and have been playing since day 1 but keep the cope coming
>>
>>629477
Keep coping and go back to Plebbit where you belong you sweaty Riot groomer shill.

You and I both now you're sub 70 IQ party-boosted in a dead server but even then d2 is still pisslow.
>>
File: kek.gif (170 KB, 360x346)
170 KB
170 KB GIF
>>628999
Just came here to post after seing the notification. EU guild even warned you too.
-$5
>>
File: IMG_20211031_095501.jpg (30 KB, 433x240)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>629474
ok
>>
File: 1629831792097.png (17 KB, 427x400)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>629539
LMAO. Actual dogshit trash. 1,000+ games and still pisslow. The systems are literally built to boost retards like you and here you are still hardstuck.

Uninstall the game and your life, pathetic low IQ faggot.
>>
>>629546
>still screeching
I don't play ranked beyond getting 10 wins per season
ARAM or bust
>logged on for 312days
so much for a newfag, eh?
don't move your goalposts again, kid
>>
File: 1635153944862.gif (1.99 MB, 332x215)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>629550
Keep coping ARAM shitter dog. Nobody's left to boost your kind.
>>
damn he's mad
>>
>>629496
I didn't even say remotely akin to what the other anon said, all I said was I don't speak taco bell to some mexicans in our game
Then I come back 4 hours later and bam I got the notification
At least it's only 2 weeks and not a whole month like the last time I got chat banned KEK
>>
>>620226
I started picking blitz as a troll pick but unironically started winning games because I rush movement speed and camp top lane/patrol with jungler
>>
File: image (29).jpg (64 KB, 1215x717)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>619290
Plebbit shill tourists are now infesting this thread. Enjoy spotting the mouth- breathing Riot faggots.

u/LieuVijay, Riot's no.1 unwashed 24/7 Plebbitor and unpaid schizo shill is probably here.
>>
>>629708
>unpaid schizo shill
Sounds a lot like you, actually
>>
>he's still mad
>in a thread about a game he doesn't play
damn and I thought I was autistic
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (49 KB, 900x900)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>629708
i'm actually the op, i've been very vocal about how much i hate the game in the last thread and in this one, but it was obviously all Timi eomm bullshit code. Now i changed my mind and i honestly think the matchmaking is way better than before. Is that so hard to believe? take your pills and chill a bit
>>
What the fuck is this matchmaking? Lmao thats why this game is dead. Im fucking done playing
>>
>>629771
Ranked Emerald 1 btw
>>
>>629771
win or loss?
>>
File: 1617753877767.jpg (58 KB, 976x850)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>629581
Why would an aram player want to be boosted ? If there's no one left, there's no one to boost the enemy team either?
>>
>>629779
This, sometimes it's actually smurfs
>>
>>629781
don't reply to bait
>>
>>629771
>that notch on the side
Xiaomi phone?
>>
>>629771
conq shyvana retards make me wanna kill myself hard at how retarded they are ngl,just go fleet or phase rush till press the attack comes if it does that is
>>
File: images (28).jpg (12 KB, 433x244)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>629721
>>629729
>>629744
>t. plebbit tourist
>low IQ (You)s
Neck yourselves faggots. Deadweight in-game, deadweight IRL.
>>
>he's still at it
holy fuck man
>>
File: 1627163170513.gif (1.95 MB, 237x240)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>
File: images (34).jpg (38 KB, 453x677)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>
>>629806
>>629811
>>629819
Meds. NOW.
>>
>Jungler steals a quadra from me
>Ok alright, at least we won the fight
>He runs down mid, gets hungry for inhibitor, and dies like a bitch because we don't bail his ass out
>wtf why did you abandon me????
Just start drake you dumb nigger monkey, you stealing a quadra doesn't mean you can 1v5 the enemy under their inhibitor, and I sure as fuck won't join your schizo adventure. Maybe matchmaking is working as intended and some Dia players really were boosted, or maybe I was just too passive by not forcing a 3v5 for inhib, but I doubt that
>>
I don't understand how Wild Rift, a literal mobile port of LoL, managed to get mogged by fucking chink LoL clones
This game is a mess
>>
>>630174
Ask the tourist shills here. Riot has succesfully copied from the Chinese Communist Party's brainwashing programs and so they still have chuds invading this thread.
>>
File: images (32).jpg (9 KB, 320x320)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>629821
Silence faggot. Go back to ARAM.
>>
>he's still at it
am I seriously living rent free in your brain, anon?
>t. ARAMbro
>>
>>619290
Spit on the grave.
>>
Pisslow ARAM trannoids are seething
>>
>>629673
Yeah, I played with boots first item into glory for blitzing (heh) through bot to mid and sometimes just go and piss the heck out of the enemy jungler.
Too bad the matchmaking has gone to shit, I was about to hit masters spamming blitz, but now losing a match means I will get matched against smurfs from emerald retards who are stomping unranked bots thinking they are any good.
I nonetheless, uninstalled this shit ass game, not only because actually waiting for my PC mains (Sion and Ornn) means I basically have to sit down for at least a year just to see a teaser of them, and because the game actually takes 6GB of spaces because fuck me amirite.
>>
>>619290
>Be diamond
>Jungle is unranked
>"this player usually plays above their rank."
>Feeds his fucking ass off
>calls whole team silvers and is 0/6 by 5 minutes
>team doesnt surrender because he's duo with top
>we are literally 3 to 32 at this point
>game ends
>check his match history
>doesn't even play ranked
>only does well in normals
>still gets placed with diamonds
Yeah I'm probably done with this game. Not worth the time or the effort for this chink garbage.
>>
File: E1mxkSPVgAUANjH.jpg (332 KB, 1484x2048)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>630756
>be gold 1 player
>always try to carry these low gold dumbshits
>start every game with a triple kill, 2 dragons and herald
>teammates always push with no vision 20 seconds before elder spawns and die
>lose every game, wonder if there's something wrong with me
>after the update the game only puts me in full diamond lobbies
>feel validated a bit
>these people actually know how to play
>start outjungling diamond and master junglers
>win 17 out of 22 games

made it to emerald 3 in a day. Not everyone is having the same experience
>>
>Mid, Jungler, and Top literally avoid me all game
>Support is full tank Sera, but plays like lethality Sera
>Tell the rest of my team to stop being retarded
>Bro Jhin stfu 0 dmg
>Most damage dealt
>Despite getting consistently deleted by Vi after leaving bot
I hate these people
>>
>>631501
My point is, new matchmaking doesn't want me to smell Plat, I keep getting weird as fuck matches as soon as I get into Gold 1.
>>
>>631505
your biggest mistake was trying to rank during the weekend. Try playing in the morning of the weekdays, all the little kids are busy with online classes and you'll get mostly smart teammates
>>
>>630971
This is some severe tranny delusions of grandeur unless you're in NA which means you're a tranny and the server is just too dead to contain any decent player.
>>
>>631567
Big truths
>>
>>631782
Also
>Despite getting consistently deleted by Vi after leaving bot
Dead adc doesn't really help anyone. It's natural for adc to have the most damage on the team, it's good when you have more than the other adc.
>>
>>630971
>outjungling diamond and master junglers
>emerald player
Post your matches then, emerald is where you will sit for eternity tranny. I had a game placed with against an entirely gold and silver team and they had absolutely no wards on the map at any time and would get solo'd by our braum support.
>>
>>631824
I had most damage overall, and I played crit Jhin so my performance would've only improved in big teamfights. Sadly Jax and Garen avoided me as if I had covid, and Yasuo was straight up hostile. Dumb faggots threw an extremely easy game where all the had to do was stand between me and Vi, that's what pisses me off
>>
bros is the pass worth the buy?
>>
>>632075
No
>>
>>632086
why? bad value?
>>
>>632124
shit broken game why would you spend money on it?

Rito only cares about PC league, I guarantee you they EoS it after worlds this year and write it off as a failed experiment.
>>
File: 600x600bb.jpg (81 KB, 600x600)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>Get in a ranked match
>Dia I adc with the face up their tower
>Ping danger 3 times and leave
>He stays there and dies to a 4 man bot
>It's my fault somehow
I love this game and have been playing it since day 1 but moments like this just make me want to uninstall, they used to be few now every match is feeling like a chore to play. If I had to choose between queing and a sink full of dishes I would take the sink in no time. KEK.
>>
>>632191
>that pic
fucking lost hahahaha
>>
Bros even Scrabble had a Halloween and day of the dead event wtf. So many spooky champs what a missed opportunity... Sad.
>>
Any tips to improve myself as a jungler? I am having a hard time learning this role.
>>
>>632739
Your role is to carry your team's early game and to further help your winning lane/s get ahead even more. You don't want to gank losing lanes. You also don't want to start dragon/objectives alone since that would chunk your HP before the fight even starts and you will get raped by the enemy team.

In a perfect world, or sometimes in high elo, your midlane should be your partner in controlling the tempo around the map. They should help you contest scuttler and gank lanes. You should also help them in turn by giving a blue buff sometime by midgame.

The most basic thing to be a good jungler is drafting. That's right, even though Lee Sin is gigabusted, you should pick a champ that will carry your team to a momentum as soon as the game starts. So you pick heavy/utility gankers like Nunu, Rammus, J4, Vi etc. if you have laners with high kill potential like Camille for example, who is guaranteed a kill when she gets her ult, and Darius who is very scary when ahead. You only pick assassins if you think the game will have plenty of skirmishes and, of course, if the enemy team has plenty of squishies and little to no crowd-control. OR even better, to counter-jungle, which is to force fights with the enemy jungler since assassin junglers are made for 1v1s. That's another shit ton of paragraphs to read though.

As for low elo, you can get away with power farming junglers like Yi, Shyvana, Jax since they don't punish them there but it will be too coinflippy. You should play real junglers instead of those noob champs so you start learning good habits which you will use when you start climbing to higher ranks.

Lastly, good ganks come from good pathing/jungle farming clear, you don't start with the same red buff every game. You adjust your pathing depending on enemies and teammates. For example, if you think you can't contest the scuttler, you should start with the buff that is opposite of the enemy jungler's. You'll know where they'll start since they don't know shit
>>
>>632795
about pathing. Most of them will start blue buff since dragon lane actually help leashing most of the time. Just try to think what buff they'll start. If you're an assassin, you want to make sure you get all the scuttle and force to fight them in the river.

I'll stop right here since I wrote too much and my meds are banging my head. I'll be back after fapping off to a hentai or two.
>>
>Try Jax
>Do well in jungle
>Get cucked in top lane
Why? Isn't he supposed to be good in top lane?
>>
File: YOU SURE ___.png (118 KB, 265x239)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
https://wildrift.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/news/game-updates/more-updates-coming-to-matchmaking/

>While we’re not calling this experiment a failure overall, we do recognize that we missed the mark on giving you confidence in match fairness in Wild Rift.

17 years of exp in games btw.
>>
Still ran over the diananigger but...
>>
>Try to learn Kaisa
>Team is full of mouth breathing retards half the time
>Now I just think that she's garbage because I'm on a 4 game lose streak
Blitzcrank players are so fucking retarded in pvp, they stand around for 5 minutes, then gain some lucidity for 5 minutes and actually make plays, then go back to being useless sacks of shit for the rest of the game.
>>
File: IMG_0285.png (2.95 MB, 2778x1284)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB PNG
Anyone want to buy this?

Season 0 Beta Diamond
Season 1 Challenger
Season 2 Challenger
Currently pic-related, decayed from Challenger

Post disc I guess if interested.
>>
>>632191
Just stop caring. Some people will int if you are just there with them, even if you spam retreat. Walk away and they'll pussy out. Had a mundo that ignored me so I just stood right by him as he'd feed. He stopped doing it, but the game's lost when you've got such a shit player anyhow, so just don't try.
>>
>>632739
Don't solo split push with objectives on the map. Can't tell you how many games I've lost to idiot junglers thinking they're supposed to push turrets. Even just showing on map at bot will let the enemy team know they can burst baron before you'd physically be able to walk that distance.
>>
>>633748
She scales. Don't push early game too much, just like vayne. You can go ham late game, and ult will help with positioning.
>>
>>633393
I remember my first ranked placement games on PC being in gold. I didn't even try to cs minions back then lol, my teammates were so angry.
>>
>>633788
Goddamn fucking Xin Zhao bot can run me down with no fucking problem, what's the fucking point of being an adcuck? At least with Jhin I can root, and with Vayne you can stun, being a faggot with no cc and just "good mobility" seems like a fucking joke when there are 5 retards in the enemy team who can lock you down and one shot you. Faggot game
>>
>>633751
I sell accounts too and that shit does not look good bud. If that's an NA account, you can still probably sell that albeit at a lower price.
>>
>>633393
What do you expect from a Blizzard corpo drone. Doesn't help that Draggles is also a suoy, manchild, molester freeloader. Like, what the fuck even is a "communications lead"? Just stay in Reddit and Twitter all day gaslighting their fellow low IQ faggots?
>>
>>633900
what in your opinion does look good?
>>
>>633907
Less than 1k total games and high winrate champs, some prefer a leaderboard ranking with a champ. That pretty much guarantees a high MMR account and will take a while before the buyer fucks it up.
>>
>>633938
i have ~70%+ winrate in 7 champs at peak elo, former rank 1 akali a while ago. i doubt leaderboard ranking with a champ guarantees a higher mmr than me keeping the account at 700-800lp for 3 seasons straight.
>>
>>633946
It doesn't matter, if you're not ranked one now and your number of games is >700-1k noone will buy that shit.
>>
>>633984
ive had offers in exceeds of $250, but beside the point, just super curious as to why anything post 1k games is worthless in your opinion? its mostly just wintrading at the top end i find, but otherwise ive found people in 200-300lp that are low amount of games, anywhere between 100-400 ish that obviously should not be in challenger. as someone inside looking out, it was always a dead giveaway that low # games total and by extension - low games played a that elo coupled with the shit performance means its an obvious bought acc or boosted. afaik in my experiences, these types of buyers avoid that unless theyre just braindead.
>>
>>634000
If you had any offers you wouldn't be posting here in 4ch, the most unreliable place to sell anything. Never said 100-400, I said less than 1k ranked games is an ideal account to sell.

Nobody gives a fuck about boosting and wintrading -- I've sold 11 challenger accounts (mostly bought by Chinese/ Asia region players) already and all the while I was ranking them, it was clear to me that the game is dead, noone is retarded enough to take the game seriously as a "competitive" game. Literally half of the leaderboards and challengers are bought accounts.

Wintrading only happens between the Chinese and they are Riot's most valued customers. Account selling is already going down since nobody really wants to play anymore, $250 is delusional now but I wouldn't be surprised if a NA or EU dog bought that.

With CN server up already, those willing to buy with a good price are scarce. During closed beta, the highest one I sold was $600 and that was with few shit free skins.
>>
>>634000
>why anything post 1k games is worthless in your opinion
I rambled on the previous post, the reason is that grinded accounts will look bad compared to accs with fewer games and higher champ winrates on popular champs.

Do you buy a used car that has more mileage than the other one?
>>
>>633880
As adc you have to rely on your frontline to zone for you, like football. If they don't, you don't get to play the game. Nobody's going to chase after the linebacker when the quarterback does 2.5k dps.

The fun part of Mobas are the heroes that have unique abilities. Adcs(Attack Damage Carrys) do the majority of their damage from auto attacks, like a conventional rts unit, so you don't really get to play around with abilities as much. If you're loving jhin, it sounds like you might want to play a different lane. Just don't forget to auto attack between abilities, if you end up playing someone like Ziggs or Ez.
>>
>>634093
>>634000
I refuse to believe anyone is spending so much on a free account. If anything people would pay to smurf.
>>
>>634093
>If you had any offers you wouldn't be posting here in 4ch
I still played the game at the time I received that particular offer, I'm not desperate for money so I didn't jump for it, I saw this thread and decided to post it as expression of interest just to see, that's all.

>Never said 100-400
I mean the same could be said for anything higher than my example I had given. That range in my example is just what I had noticed in my personal experience

>Wintrading only happens between the Chinese
the account is SEA
Well that's just not right

>>634103
That's not really fair though, we're looking at one small niche of the buying playerbase and saying they all prefer to have crafted "smurfs" with high leaderboard for certain individual champions - rather than a completionist account with banners/borders and nearly all content from events completed, do you get what I mean?

Threads been derailed enough, only posted my first post as expression of interest as I said - just got way caught off guard with the bizarre # of games comment
>>
>be gold 4
>get matched against a diamond
how much did riot fuck up the matchmaking in this game?
>>
File: 1636021722859.jpg (65 KB, 392x637)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>623181
The yuropoor guild is mine now. We have 3 members. Not even enough to participate in guild shit. One member left. We would have 4, 5 if you didn't get banned. The state of this game.
>>
>>634600
I'm still there lol, I just migrated to a fresh account because fuck being chat restricted lmao.
>>
>>634505
should be fixed now. Kinda sadge as i wanted to dunk on diamonds as an hardstuck plat some more
>>
>>634505
(((Lead matchmaking designer))) from Blizzard. That's all.
>>
I've just noticed something, why can't you type in guild feed or is their a secret guild chat that I'm to blind to even notice?
>>
>>635376
the chat on the top right of the home screen has a tab for your guild
>>
>>635440
I've been living a lie
>>
Tight Aram games with the 4fam. Yall know where it's at yee yee.
>>
>>634666
So there is only 3 of us, kek.
>>
>>635907
hi! i’m the guy with the bag of gold icon, i usually play on weekends, i just play to hit plat for the free skin and that’s it, i came back after uninstalling this game for 3 months, see you soon! (i was also on the pc version but i had such a slow ass connection that i’ve had to quit playing that)
>>
Why does Riot hate the only based niggaboi Lucian, his Q barely has any damage. Also, what happened to Teemo? Wtf.
>>
Caitlyn+Jayce soon
get ready for your sniping cancer
>>
>>636083
game can't get any shittier than it is
>>
>Start queue
>Decide right after that I hate this dogshit game, close game
>Next time I open the game I get the repeated checks thing
Learn to code you fucking chiggers
>>
This matchmaking sucks. Today I got a team that hadn't even installed the game.
>>
Are guilds useful are they just retarded
>>
>>636402
There's no in-game buffs, skins are just cosmetic too.
>>
>>636402
It's a failed abomination made by an intern cuck. Would've been better if they gave us global chat just like any other chingchong MOBA game so we can atleast be competitively racist.
>>
where the fuck is viktor
>>
File: 1634053326145.jpg (23 KB, 311x300)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>636721
He's not popular in chinkland and no Rioter mains him.
>>
do only pvp matches count for the dragonmancer event? trying to finish everything before it's over
>>
>>636857
Rank, pvp and ai matches count
If you want ez no stress event missions do ai matches
>>
>>636858
thank you
>>
>>635920
>came back after uninstalling this game for 3 months
Basically me, good to know that 2 out of 3 active members will likely quit. I will try to be on during the weekend at least.
>>636402
Other than the power I feel being the owner of such guild nothing.
>>
I have 100k blue motes + the 6 free champions orbs that we got from NA release, this game is dead so no point in saving these shits anymore lol
>>
>>634093
wtf what champs did you get to challenger with
>>
File: 1635744845310.png (394 KB, 403x452)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>636942
Fiora, Lucian, Darius, Lee Sin, Kai'Sa, Ezreal. I spammed them on each account before their nerfs although jungle is still the easiest role to carry with, I just kept changing roles because spamming Lee Sin was too disgusting. The very first account I ranked to chall was Ezreal because he was permapick as ADC during closed beta. Somewhat switched to Jhin during the guardian angel rush meta -- didn't bother with the Kennen release, pressing ult to win got boring way too quick. Fiora is still somewhat broken until now. If I was still playing seriously, I might onetrick Irelia since she feels broken right now. I doubt that I will though, game is dead outside China. SEA/Asia server is full of braindead mongs and is dying due to the game unable to keep a playerbase oh and the corruption amongst the "high elo" is actually ridiculous, just a few months ago, the top 1 in the SEA server got permabanned due to wintrading so think of how much more in the lower LPs. Wild Rift is one of the most wasted potential game of all time in my opinion. The subhuman Wild Rift team should be gunned down like nigs on the streets desu.
>>
>>636926
yeah euw wasn’t even that much active on pc too
>>
>buy Yasuo
>feed 0-10 1st game with him
>try Ahkali on f2p rotation
>get 15-2 1st game with her
???
>>
Is this shit down? Can't login
>>
File: 314mi7fxqpo51.jpg (57 KB, 640x550)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>stlll no console release date
>>
>>637215
>tfw no crackwhore gf
Why even live
>>
Just watched Arcane, Caitlin a qt.
>>
>>637000
All assassins are brain dead, but do nothing in team fights. You'll get tons of kills but never win any games, because you took all the kills from the rest of your team. That's why I still que squishies into Zed or Fizz, because I know it's a free win despite my deaths.
>>
>>637600
Why does she look like a gook? She's supposed to be a Brit.
>>
>>637600
does she even show up? didn't see her
>>
>>636988
These were good games. When will they release Morgana? Like I can't play Rakan with tards. Constantly playing defense supp in solo q.
>>
>>637640
Azn grils better than wh*te "women"
>>637721
Yeah she does, in episode 2. The qt girl that was with Jayce
>>
>>637623
Counterpoint: Katarina
>>
>caitlyn ult has execute dmg
wtf
>>
>>637741
Yeah, Katarina is very good at team fights, and roam ganks. She doesn't have a single target ult though.
>>
so Arcane is a prequel?
>>
Jayce and Caitlyn in 32min guys
>>
>>637732
Go touch grass you kissless turbo virgin. I'd take a white woman over a low IQ laundry machine. Caitlyn should be a Brit, not a subhuman gook.
>>
Jayce looks mulatto in Arcane LMAO
>>
>>638228
This is an incel general, please stop talking about w*men
>>
>>638237
Yeah wtf is up with that. Is Piltover muttland confirmed?
>>
>>638253
my headcanon involves a shitton sunbathing
>>
>>638217
>they still aren't live
I'm seriously gotta wait until it's the 8th in PT?
that's so gay
>>
File: jayce.png (401 KB, 1366x768)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
>>638260
No way

>>638262
I thought it was supposed to be tomorrow. Still shit champs though so who cares.
>>
>>638316
>the champion spotlights say the 8th
>the skins spotlight say the 9th
fucking riot
>>
How the fuck i solve this problem:
Sometime when im in loading screen, the game just kicks me randomly for some reason and later i get a penalty
>>
>>638707
try deleting game data on your device(NOT uninstall+reinstall)
that may work
>>
File: download.png (317 KB, 1044x544)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
ok, which one of you was this?
>>
>>638710
Which one?
>>
>>638712
Based edgy 12 year old with anger problems
>>
>>638712
You accepted his friend request and allowed yourself to get verbally raped? Atleast retaliate and call him a niggeefaggot before uploading the screenshot. You're a fucking disgrace.

That guy is obviously a Balkan dog.
>>
Anyone made a guide for seaniggers?
>>
>>639827
None, just be a mercenary. Guilds are dogshit anyways.
>>
man Caitlyn is absurd good, she just nukes all the fucking day if you have more than two braincells
>>
>>619290
It's not dead here from where I am despite the popularity of its rival game.

>>620226
I climbed up to Grandmaster thanks to Rakan and Braum. Xin Zhao is very reliable too if I'm jg.

I'm a solo player and it's so difficult to rank up especially with whiny fags crying about not knowing how to play jg
>>
>>639957
I figure rolling with anons is better than just solo'ing.
>>
when
>>
>>639961
Her headshot has shitty damage and passive takes too long to max, I wish they made Runaan's adds to her passive's stacks. Peacekeeper/Q is too good of a waveclear though. I personally don't think she's good for carrying braindead nigs in solo Q, too teammate reliant.

>>639985
They made her a gook. gg /ff
>>
>>640200
welcome to post champion remodel Caitlyn
she's still HOT as fuck and her Battle Academia skin will be the first legendary I'll buy in WR
>>
>>640214
also just use the net right when you have passive up
also just get a blitz or braum or rakan supp and you will have three headshots thanks to passive+yordle trap+net every single time they hook someone
still yeah, it needs teammates unlike ezreal or draven
>>
>>640214
for real
HOT AS FUCK
not even Lunar Empress Lux made me this much of a coomer
>>
File: wat.jpg (30 KB, 405x372)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Huh.
>>
I played three matches as Caitlyn and underperformed in all of them. What is her secret?
>>
>>640456
Her headshots
>>
>>640462
Four matches four defeats two SVPs, can't tell if team diff, or if I'm doing something very very wrong
>>
>>640470
Fuck this shitty game, got cheesed into going 4 14 by some faggot ass retard Zed and Shivana kikes who bribed riot into making the game's controls spazz out on me for the first 10 minutes of the match. FUCK THESE FAGGOT CHAMPIONS FUCK ZED NIGGERS AND SHIVANA FAGGOTS
>>
File: 1555473327161.png (28 KB, 128x117)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>640501
Git gud scrum
>>
>>640528
But I was better than that zed and lost only due to a series of unfortunate events totally out of my control. Like accidentally buying the wrong starting item lul.
>>
>>640456
you burst three headshots in a row
>passive one
>yordle trap
>net
you should've nearly deleted an enemy if you did it
your ult also fucking obliterates the shit out of any enemy under 35% HP
also FUCKING ARMOR PENETRATION
>>
Jayce lvl 1 and lvl 2 is so fucking strong. High elo is going to be cancerous.

I personally don't want the PC VGU of Caitlyn in Wild Rift. They'd remove her animation cancels and how smooth she plays.
>>
I have bought every Irelia skin so far, love this OP whore like ya couldn't believe it
>>
>New champions are free in rotation on release
Game's really dead huh?

>>640748
Wow, you miss like 3 minions. It's like playing as fizz mid. Have to wait a whole minute till you can safe farm!
>>
>>636721
RIOT hates him, at least with Arcane he will get some attention from the fan base but not much from RIOT so far
>>
>>640893
Jayce is literally for the current meta in solo Q, 2 heralds remember?

>>640983
Rioters are pisslow faggot animals so they don't know how good Viktor is and even they did release him, they're going to give him his shittiest skin.
>>
This current event is lagging my device like crazy
>>
>>640893
more like it's the Arcane collab
>>
File: 1636369935946.jpg (25 KB, 400x400)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>641202
Game is dead. Only hardstuck retards keep creating smurf accounts so delusional Riot shills think it's growing and the few actual beginners are getting filtered by those smurfs causing them to drop the game after a week or two.

Global servers will be on maintenance mode and treated like second-class citizens while China will be the only thriving region just like what's happening to AoV/Honor of Kings.

Riot's fighting game will be the next on the chopping block. Turbo tryhard FGC nigs will not shrug off Riot's chink quality control.
>>
>it's the schizo
>again
>>
>>641248
true, I made like 10 alts because I'm a shitter who can't get out of plat
>>641261
riot shill
>>
>imagine being a pajeet-gook Riot shill
He's doing it for free btw
>>
dude, you belong in a nuthouse
just like my gf but she has insane blowjob skills so idc about her crazy factor
>>
>Defend Wild Rift
>Badmouths his own gf
lol
>>
Is Katarina overpowered? Got two Pentas with her in one match, and I'm not even good at her
>>
>>641636
She got a nerf a while back. Used to be literal free wins. Still S tier. Ziggs is still best mid laner however.
>>
>>641709
>ziggs is still best mid laner however
Don't listen to this pisslow dog.

>>641284
You seem to be quite touched faggot. Go back to your gacha thread.
>>
>>642003
You have to know so little about macro to not understand why Ziggs is first pick or first ban in every competitive match.

Oh wait, you're the mutt that spams trannies. How can you even call anyone else out while having Tyler1 pics unironically saved on your harddrive.
>>
>>642038
Btw, black people don't go to heaven, and neither do mixed children.
>>
>>642038
>>642040
Your region is for inbred morons if it's full of Ziggs. You're obviously a low IQ schizo. Uninstall the game and your life emerald mongoloid.
>>
>>642038
It's quite obvious you're a genetic dead end if you play Ziggs just because you saw sponsored niggers I boosted to chall play it in their dead esports scene.
>>
Why the fuck is WR so dead?
>>
File: yqie07vql0l71.jpg (69 KB, 828x761)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>642292
They drove away anyone that cared about the game. They thought the mobile community would put up with the same bullshit that the pc community puts up with. Everyone is quitting instead.
yesterday someone posted how it took him 30 minutes to find a match in NA, at gold. It was promptly removed by the mods of course because "no rants allowed"
>>
>>642270
no bro he's right, ziggs can deny so many minions with his poke, and can demolish towers in a second. if a team plays around their ziggs it's gg, he's insanely broken
>>
>>642347
can confirm, tried playing pvp, it put me in a match with 9 bots
>>
>>642347
can confirm, tried playing pvp, it put me in a match with 9 bots tnam2gndpa
>>
>>642267
>>642270
>Your region
Okay, I take it you didn't watch any tournament leading to world's then. You're reaching so far into your asshole to make up how the game works it hurts just to watch.
>>
>>642364
>>642369
Literal bots
>>
Groups starts in two days btw, on the 13th.
>>
>>642382
there was a point in time where i cared. Now they can all get fucked
>>
euw support only guy here, sorry, i had to uninstall the game because it was taking too much space on the ipad, the worst part is that i only had another game on it…. either i’ll buy a new one or just stop
>>
>>642377
no i was wrong, me and another emerald were real players, the remaining 8 were bots (with the "realNameMark" tag lmao fucking amateur devs)
>>
>>642387
I switch between this and legends of runeterra every few weeks lol. Wish I had more internal storage

>>642391
No, you posted the same thing twice, with the captcha, just like a bot.
>>
>have 76% winrate
>get matched people with less than 50% win rate
>winrate is not at 60%
I hate this game so fucking much
>>
File: EOMMenke.jpg (25 KB, 472x388)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>642445
>>
this game is so fucking rigged holy shit
>>
>Bitchmade faggot retard Brand support does three times (3x) my damage
Mages were a mistake
>>
File: 1636713835194.jpg (296 KB, 1520x720)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>
>>643711
i mean, what did you expect?
>>
>>643711
Jeez, us NA bros send condolences, we will level up our guild with you guys in our prayers.
They really should've made guilds inter-server or something.
>>
>>643738
There are 3 support mains in the guild so far and I just got a skin for Soraka. Who would've thought that 4chan is so supportive amirite?
>>
>>642382
>gook chink retards that dropped out of school in hopes of becoming a "pro" in a shitty, dying, chink spyware "game"
>>
File: 1636346365546.png (407 KB, 534x626)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
Maintenance mode soon for global servers. Only Chinese server will get actually useful and sensible updates.
>>
>>643951
>100 million grossed in the one month they release it in china
Those fucking subhuman bugpeople deserve only nukes, but they probably would survive them like the cockroaches they are
>>
Rammus and Twisted Fate filtered me, I'll play much more casually from now on
>Lmao tankiness gives damage haha taunt gives attack speed
>I went 0-5 at one point? Don't care faggot, gold card still takes 1/3 your hp. Also attackspeed, damage, and gold steroids lul have fun
I hate this faggot game so goddamn much, also figured out that after a loss streak it gives you a de-tilting match against bots, at least in pvp, which is basically a free win. People literally cannot fall below ~25% winrate if this is the case.
>>
>>643738
>>643770
How many are in NA? I will be switching server anyway. Matching is often 8 minutes gold+ unless evening times. The whole guild is supports. Game is on thin ice.
>>
>>644406
There's 7 of is atm, it kinda active, we get like 2 or 3 people at one time so it's not too bad
>>
File: 1636738265226.jpg (146 KB, 968x544)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>644075
"Reague of Regends is my favorite game."

Hometown advantage.
>>
File: 1636777262190.png (262 KB, 500x491)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>644425
7! I thought there is at least 30. At this rate we will beat you by January before the game turns into AoV completely.
>>
Yasuo windwall kinda kills Caitlyn.
>>
>support conveniently afks despite botlane being in the lead when having fortitude protection
fuck this game so much
>>
>free Arcane Vi skin (and Jinx next week)
very generous))))))))
>>
>>644959
Didn't League get 4 Arcane skins + one random other skin? Lul at Wildcels
>>
>>644965
yeah, afaik they got Vi, Jinx, Jayce and Caitlyn+a random one
>>
>>644959
Garbage. I'd pay Riot to take it back from my account. The Jayce skin is the least terrible one.
>>
>>644980
and it's not in Wild Rift
fucking lmao
>>
Wtf are they making vi and caitlyn lessons ffs show RUINED
>>
>>644998
>lessons
Lesbians fucking autocorrect
>>
>>644929
every time i hhave fortitude protection is a guaranteed loss. 3 lanes go 0/5 then 2 go afk and the other 2 are chimping out in fountain flaming in all chat. Happened like 6 times in a row, not even kidding.
>>
>tune into the horizon cup out of curiosity
>see a qt Asian gril in one of the teams
Wtf how do I get a qt wild rift chink gf bros?!?!
>>
>>645111
Good social credit, son
>>
>>645152
its in singapore not china
>>
>>645251
This is why you don't have a cute Asian girlfriend
>>
Finally free from my chat ban, where my guild bros at?
>>
>>645637
Pro tip, anything that ends in "tard" seems to trigger the auto mute, so don't call people "rat bastards" for example
>>
>>645644
Duly noted, won't say tard anymore but I will call them niggers instead
>>
>>645644
Funny enough, the work around is to type just "tard" with no prefixes.
>>
oh my god Caitlyn is real fucking hot in Arcane
>>
>>645772
too bad she's a lesbo
>>
>>645775
dont care, Vi is nearly the perfect tomboy in the show
>>
Reminder that giving up on a game has an objectively lower winrate than stubbornly continuing on. No excuses for not reaching at least Gold 1
>But supports can't climb in soloq
Play Senna and outdamage you badc, should work in just fine in Gold
>Other lanes inting
Call them retards and tell them to farm under tower, don't instantly ff @ 6 and expect to climb
>Retard jungler
You're fucked, but sometimes you can manipulate him into being on the right side of the map with pings, even if he doesn't realize that he does
>two or more lanes inting
Sucking off the one player who won lane and burning CC and summoners to make him 1v9 sometimes works, and maybe the others will start being less retarded if they see plays being made. Basically don't play healers if you're so fucking jaded that you ff @ 6 multiple times in a row. Also
>25 kikero coins as guild reward
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU, at least you can get 200 poro by selecting duplicate poses from chests, quick Pro Life Tip for my homies on here. I should be ashamed for this post, and I assure you that I am
>>
>>645926
I've been reading machine translated korean webnovels and it is 4am currently, thought I'd mention these facts for no particular reason
>Play Senna and outdamage you badc, should work in just fine in Gold
>>
>>645926
You can really tell this was written by a gold player. When you get good enough the you can tell when a game's over. You will get a higher winrate cycling through more games than hoping for the 1/1000 enemy jung runs out of battery. Please don't waste everyone's time and Ff. Remember, it's most important to have fun.
>>
>>646001
Post stats, if you are Emerald or below I get to call you a nigger
>>
>>646001
>>646027
Also if you can't brute force no-ff your way out of Gold, then you aren't good enough to "tell when a game is over and ff to not waste time", either.
>>
Bros i think Caitlyn needs nerfs.
>>
File: 1636872262739.jpg (80 KB, 565x720)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>644929
the opposite problem
>>
>Fortitude match
>Jungle forgets smite
>Adc leashes baron for other team
>We still win
I carry so hard
>>
>>646032
If you have a 60% win-rate through gold it's faster just to start a new game. Making a comeback from an unsalvageable game will mean multiple barons and a 40min game, on top of the fact you'll fatigue yourself.
>>
>>645111
I'm sorry but if a MOBA game can be played by an egirl gamer in pro scene, that means the game is low IQ casual shit. Feels good to see the game devolve further into low elo degeneracy.
>>
>>646230
I think you forgot that asians aren't girls
>>
>Yuri Lowenthal was Mylo in Arcane
NOOOOO MY BUDDY ISN'T ALIVE
>>
>>646179
It gets worse with every fortitude match won. Next match was a gold "performing above their rank" that I thought they stopped doing, and then a Mexican saying in Spanish "I don't know how to play jungle" forcing support to play jung. No more fortitude for me.
>>
Why are Horizon Cup teams so shit?
>>
>>646340
still better than you bub
>>
yo why the fuck are the refs / background staff for this tournament so hot wtf

theyre better than the ones at worlds
>>
>>646090
just realized its headshot scales like crazy?
>>
how do i leave multiple 1 star reviews?
>>
>>646435
Multiple Google accounts.
>>
Wait I think that qt Asian girl is actually a guy...
>>
i'm so fed up with this game, for the past week i've just been running it down cause it's more fun than actuallly playing the game
>>
>tfw Viktor (Arcane) is literally me
>except I'm not dying yet
fuck that hits hard
>>
>just got a penta with Caitlyn
nice
>>
>>619948
NA guild is still open for new and old players if they're any playing or starting (doubt), just wanted to throw it out there.
We almost got 10 people so that's somewhat good, and we're fairly active, having 2/3 people on at any given time so we're leveling up and getting goodies from the guild rewards.
>>
>>646904
EU is getting smaller. One member left, so I transferred the ownership and left as well.
>>
>>646994
Rip, this game is steady I can't believe riot is this incompetent
You guys are always welcomed tho, if you ever find or get the chance to join us, we NA bros welcome you with open arms.
>>
>>619290
Heads up, free skin for amazon prime members. They've had LoR and League perks for a while, but they finally added wildrift.

>>646694
>literally me
>not dead yet
I'm not the schizo but you sound like a tranny lool
>>
>>647066
>buying shit
>dead game
>>
>>647053
I want to join NA anyway. There is no account transfer, is there. NA dies, going to make my social credit score good enough to use tencent store.
>>
>>647215
There is? I think you can change your region in your Riot account. I saw it when I changed my in-game name.
>>
>one match left to leave gold
>proceed to get dogshit teammates
LET ME OUT, FUCK
>>
>>647184
>Buying
It's free. Idgi
>>
>>647360
Manually selecting a region doesn't change the server. You have to use a vpn the first time you launch the app iirc.
>>
>>647066
>got urfrider corki
thanks for a skin I'll never use, riot
>>
>>647490
It's for running down mid 9-11 Allahu Akbar style.
>>
>>647506
I just dont play Corki, I dont like him
>>
need to know who those qt staff in the horizon cup are
>>
>>647360
>>647462
It seems once you move to another region the support will do it for free. One time. Also, trying to do this over VPN will get you banned. I will just make another account. They are actually going to ban you with the user base of a small town.
>>
File: 1636798094569.png (418 KB, 542x407)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>>647510
Singaporean chinkgooks. Quite expensive laundry machines.

Also, they were masked. Didn't see any redeeming shit, probably was a dude too.

>>647509
Ew goyim
>>
>>647519
>Arcane Heimer is fucking uncle Ted
I can't unsee it
>>
>>647509
Corki is good, but the button spam becomes annoying. Kinda like Jayce. You have to abuse his mobility as a counter to his weak health. If you don't have <20ms forgot about it, you'll die at the start of every fight.
>>
whos that staff chick behind the right side table
>>
What's up with jung pushing mid before going to red? Is it so mid can help leash? Had it happen 3-4 times.
>>
Imagine trying to gank gragas under turret, Hahahaha
>>
LOST TO FUCKING SEA WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>7k viewers
bros?
>>
>>619290
Why is this game so shit? Mobile Legends is P2W as fuck, and STILL it's more enjoyable as an F2P player. Wild Rift was decent at first, but Riot ignores the shit connection in favor of releasing new skins. Now I'm queueing Ranked and getting matched with Unranked-Platinum when I shouldn't see anyone below Emerald IV. I just uninstalled this hot garbage. MLBB, AoV... Name another MOBA and it's better, no matter it's issues.
>>
>>647731
>30fps
you dont deserve diamond
>>
>>647721
23k globally, so it's increasing from earlier events. Never really had good viewership.
>>
>>647731
>shit connection
Ping of death was aids because riot doesn't know how to make a client, P.C. or otherwise, but there's never really been server lag. Do a network test.
>>
>>647751
Really? What a shame to see the mobile version perform so poorly relative to PC.
>>
>>647731
>30fps
>999 ping
you did this to yourself Xiaomi
>>
>>647736
>>647753
>>647795
My phone, while not top-line, allows me to play open-world MMOs, BRs, etc. with zero lag. Recently I've been playing Northgard. Not one issue. It is literally ONLY Wild Rift in which I experience frame rate drops, lag, etc. MLBB had a ton of issues, mainly with emblem sets and the imbalances that created, but it never turned into a shit show like this, matching Epic+ players with low Masters and below. I doubt the issues being reported on a massive scale are MY fault, and the 3.8 score (and the need to supplement my team with low elo feeders) might suggest the game is dead.
>>
>>621339
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this phenomenon. Buddy said it was "racist" when I told him anyone speaking Spanish was gonna troll (they did) and I told him it's not just a Wild Rift thing; it's online gaming period. Play Battlefield; if their name has the BR tag they're gonna TK and C4 friendly vehicles.
>>
>>647795
>have a redmi with 120hz screen and decent specs
>locked 60fps
>can't use 120fps because device isnt supported by riot
fucking lazy devs
>>
Anyone else can't login is it just me?
>>
>>648226
works on my phone
>>
>>647818
>on a massive scale
No, really, I've never had this happen to me. On my $200 tablet I'll lag out with too many animations, but on my phone it's flawless. Are you playing on your 5ghz band (not 5g)? I can only assume the other people having those issues are poorfag pajeets also, since that's mobile game's main market.
>>
>>648265
I couldn't login on my data but I got home and now I'm login in wifi, idk what that was about
>>
>new mission to win with a Zaun champion
>pick vi and win game
>doesn't count
????
>>
>>648460
Vi is considered more as a Piltover-ian.

>>647673
coomer wtf
>>
is the esport scene of this game also dominated by the chinese and koreans?
>>
>Enemy Jungle bot lane
>Top wins 1v1 with quarter health left
>He recalls instead of pushing turret
Why do people absolutely refuse to capitalize on their advantages. The artificial time limiters are much shorter than pc, you can end the game in 15 minutes.
>>
File: FESA-MZVgAAQln7.png (81 KB, 644x408)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>621760
>the matchmaker has no idea what kind of streak you're on
>>
Caitlyn is so fucking busted holy shit
>>
Can yasuo dash-slash into tornado? I thought it'd dash tornado throw.
>>
>>648888
Eh, who cares. They're all dogshit party-boosted scrubs. Anyone can be grandmaster in Wild Rift as long as you grind tons of games with a party. Challenger is mostly for chingchong wintraders.
>>
>>648888
yeah. Sea, eu and NA all got booted out in the first international tournament (horizon cup)
>>
>>648907
Braindead animals who only played mobile MOBAs + you're being forced to lose by the matchmaking system which means you're being paired with animals you should boost to ranks they don't deserve.

Don't take the game seriously, there is no clear recognition of skill, just persistence in auto-pilot grinding ranked games. This is why the game is dead outside China, only bugmen chinks who never question suspicious systems can tolerate whatever that Blizzard molester jew made they hired at Riot.
>>
File: IMCOOMING.png (1.93 MB, 1920x1080)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
hey guys anyone know who the chicks in the middle and right are??
>>
>>649239
Gookwhore #1 and gookwhore #2.
>>
File: 1636351085980.jpg (112 KB, 1198x748)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>EU = Turkroach (mongoloid retards)
>SEA = Vietdogs (should've been nuked during Vietnam war)
>NA = Spanish speaking retards

All those subhuman ethnicities above should be gunned down like animals for having low IQs. Bottom feeders used by the matchmaking system to bring down actual good players.
>>
i thought this was supposed to be the mlbb killer bros…
>>
>>649508
League of Legends when it was actually good > Dota 2 > League of Legends > Vainglory before 5v5 and talents > White man's Wild Rift > Vainglory post giganigger Lance and 5v5 > gook Wild Rift > Satan in Hell > Mobile Legends if made by wypipo > gook Mobile Legends. Vainglory was so fucking good, loved going full AP and one shotting niggas with Saw and Krul
>>
>>649508
imagine if this game had any actual player retention. But no, they had to be jews about it and drive everyone away
>>
>>649594
It truly was. An indie start up in early 2010s made a game that was much more fluid and cohesive than a billion dollar company. Employees diff, the gap between those freeloading molester snoyboys at Riot and an actual game dev is pretty yuge.

I bet that the Dunning-Kruger effect will help Riot cope that Wild Rift is a success because only China is the one keeping the game afloat.
>>
>>649053
>E-sports
>Ranked
You were born with a birth defect, I swear.
>>
>>650305
Where do you think those e-sports faggots came from you nigglet. Uninstall the game and your life.
>>
>>650444
>Challenger is mostly for chingchong wintraders.
Damn, crazy how they made a whole league for win trading.
>They're all dogshit party-boosted scrubs
Damn, crazy how every member of that league has a team.
>Anyone can be grandmaster in Wild Rift as long as you grind tons of games with a party.
Damn, crazy how every team just picked the top #5 of their server with absolutely no discretion.

>Where do you think those e-sports faggots came from you nigglet.
Damn, crazy how you just listed three copes in a row for how you can't climb, and still think you had a foothold to argue on. I can just see you repeating these three sentences over and over in your head as you go nowhere on ladder, so you can feel better about how much time you invested into a mobile knock-off, with absolutely nothing to show for it.
>>
love wild rift since i cant be fucked to deal with the fuckwits and waste 30 mins to an hour per game on pc lol but this game feels like its dead on arrival considering how late it is to the mobile moba market

i already see the same people in my previous games when queuing for normals and arams
>>
>>650626
That's pretty normal for aram. If you wait a minute it'll be different people. Imagine it like a city bus that goes every 40-50 seconds.
>>
>>650615
Didn't read your manchild drivel.

My throwaway account is higher than you will ever be. Sit down when you piss in low elo faggot.
>>
>>650626
It's a dead game outside China. The emerald shills in this thread will say otherwise.
>>
File: waifu.png (1.23 MB, 1200x675)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
Azir isn't here but damnit I want to simp for Asol
>>
>>650799
Get help. Lying on the internet all day isn't healthy.
>>
>>650799
Join one of the wrvg guilds and post screenshot or you are confirmed homosexual.
>>
>>650626
yeah because of it the matchmaking is extra fucked
>JUST got plat
>get matched with and against emeralds
>>
>>651370
Create one in Asia server and I'll join.
>>
anyone here playing in SEA?
>>
fuck me playing adc is pain. If your support or your jungler suck your lane is fucked. And most of the time, both are trash. I wanted to try the ne w skin but never again
>>
File: 1637235727169.jpg (114 KB, 2100x945)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>652012
I do. I just fuck around a lot.
>>
>>652027
added, i only mostly play arams or ai for the event rewards tho
>>
Yasuo is so fucking incredibly shit with these controls, half hour delay on circle slash, retarded auto aim fuckery on dashes and stabs, dumb placement on ult. Fuck this faggot game
>>
I would like to point out that Ziggs is still absolutely dominant, despite being so for, what, like a whole year now?
>>
Cait+Senna is so fucking busted it's absurd
>>
I forgot it's Saturday. Had a Mf trying to 1v1 Garen under his tier 2 turret 3 times in a row and she was Emerald 2. Support, meanwhile, was split pushing bot as Senna, repeatedly dying also. Yi didn't farm at all, he just sat in enemy jung and went 17/2, so enemy Jax just rage quit.
>>
Is dodging games a thing in this game?
>>
holy shit that Arcane ending
>>654651
you will get banned from queuing lmao
>>
>>654701
I checked the subreddit and apparently it's not a thing for WR.
Come on Riot.
>>
>>654705
you would never get into a game if dodging was a thing
>>
>>653363
Ziggs is shit in solo Q but OP in premades or when your team knows to draft around you. Ludens and soulstealer are braindead too.
>>
World Finals in 5 hours. 7AM Est.
>>
>>655327
>china vs china
oh well, atleast there's twitch drops
>>
File: 1637365731488.jpg (48 KB, 640x640)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>opened the game
>went to play a pvp match to warm up
>1 real player in my team and 8 bots
>bots are programmed to surrender if you want to
>"maybe i can talk him into surrendering early"
>the real player had a new account where chat is disabled by default
>try to surrender anyways
>he's having the time of his life slaying bots playing sona mid
>he votes no every time
>stuck 25 minutes in this hell

Dead fucking game. Had to add him in my friend list later just to call him a nigger.
>>
Free 400 poro coins if you watch 15 mins of the finals. Thank me later
>>
>>655373
>takes 25 minutes to end a game against bots that are getting killed non stop
>>
>>655439
How tf do I claim them? I watched 20 mims and went back in game and didn't get anything
>>
>>655461
Nvm you need to have your riot account linked into a twitch account which I don't have and never will lmfao fuck that shit
>>
>>655373
Raise your mmr and you won't be with scrubs even in pvp

>>655461
Click Twitch pfp and click drops. You need to claim them because Twitch is for faggots.
>>
>>655478
*I mean, they'll still be scrubs, but not Sona mid never played a moba tier.
>>
Twisted fate missing cannon then dying to tower. This dude chocking hard. Zed mid Brand adc is neat from DKG though.
>>
>>655478
>Raise your mmr
i had literally won against 3 masters, a diamond and a challenger the game before
>>
>>655490
I play 100 times better than half these chinks lmao
>>
>>655477
>Go to www.twitch.tv
>Watch for 20 minutes
>Open phone
>Wtf where are my poro coins?
If you're not diagnosed yet, you need to get diagnosed. No idea how you thought they'd end up in your wr acc when you're not even logged into twitch loool

>>655492
To be fair, they couldn't rotate through jungle when they had vision on zed, so he was forced to hope he'd get out or give the kill to leona. It was just a bad team call to try to gank a leona under turret at 3min.
>>
>>655491
Ranked mmr? What server?
>>
>>655507
emerald, eu server
pvp was fine before patch 2.4 then it all went to shit
>>
>>655524
Oh, damn
>>
File: 1636815236042.png (154 KB, 459x459)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
Chinese-only game soon™
>>
File: b90.jpg (53 KB, 600x480)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>649508
>that graph
nice player retention holy shit
>>
>>655581
Are we getting Ekko and Victor to the game now that Arcanis over?
>>
>>655595
probably not cause china couldn't give less of a fuck about them.
>>
File: Untitled-6-11.jpg (35 KB, 624x351)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>655644
forgot image. Notice how wildrift has all the champions on the right, while it is missing half of those on the left
>>
>>655645
>Kindred
Based lamb fuckers
>Ekko
Cringe
>>
>Prefer the mobile game to actual PC game

I think I need help
>>
>>655829
Also kinda sucks not being asian with the game not really performing as well in NA. I doubt they would just end NA support but it is dire it feels.
>>
>>655832
It just needs to come to console for it to be relatively popular, wish it wouldn't take so fucking long though
>>
>>655832
>>655834
Arcane probably sav we d LoL and Riot so expect an influx of people soon
>>
>>655877
>>655832
Even actual league suffers in NA. Arcane probably did salvage the western fanbase
>>
>>655920
>>655877
Wdym Arcane? Most of them are returning players and some fresh beginners that will drop the game when Arcane hype fades away. They will get filtered by the remaining hardcore addicts.

The fighting game is the only decent upcoming game from Riot since it's being made by people who play games and are good at them. Wild Rift is a cashgrab for China and is currently being run by gaslighting molesters who only "play" ARAM.
>>
>>655829
The PC game is filled with shit bugs and has worse balance issues compared to the mobile version.
>>
This year mobile legends devalued the shit out of its skins and general store for the sake of buying players long term loyalty with spamy freebie events and promo diamonds, wild rift should learn a thing or two about that but in doing that it would aknowledge its not doing super good
>>
>>649508
>gets monster characters more often than lol
>dumped the straight up copying lol thing in favour of mixing multiple lol characters into one
>lol's adc are butter so make an adc meta in response to that
>paid the international league voice actors so they voice your game
>buff the free/new player champions to the point they can often be better than new paid champions
>sporadically give champions a fourth skill
>give three skill champions bloated passives
>randomly copy dota every now and then
>supports with tank emblem can be just unfair on a 1v1
Yep based chinks
>>
>>656618
>paid the international league voice actors so they voice your game
Who? They only hire third-rate Fiverr faggots. If they got Jhin's VA, I will pick up Mobile Legends. Maybe they should make a bootleg Kael'thas too.
>>
>>656761
What i meant is that every non english dub got league's VA's, they set on to replace every single shitty english Fiver VA with stuff that sounds more professional, if you cant handle the corny eng dub go with the jap dub
>>
ded gaem
ded thred
>>
>55% winrate
>Oh shit I'm pretty good at this gaem
>Check history
>Like one third of my pvp matches were mandatory wins given to me by Riot through bot matches
:(
>>
what's the most braindead jungler for people with boomer hands?
I have a 30% win rate on jungle role, but I have 65% on support and 55% on solo. I don't get mid or marksman matches
>>
>>658598
Xin Zhao and Jarvan are easy as fuck with strong ganks, Yi if the enemy doesn't have faggot cc spamming retard champs like Rammus, Rammus if you're a homosexual who likes tanks
>>
>>658598
Xin Zhao easily. You just poke faggots with your Covid-infected chink spear.
>>
Guys the Arcane event is over? I was just about to login to get the Jinx skin... WTF??? ITS GONE? It says ending on 28th. It's the 23rd, WTF???
>>
>>659036
Skin is shit anyways.
>>
>100 matches
>52% wr
>plat 3
Is this forced 50 at work or am I just hardstuck? Or do I just need to play more?
>>
>>659169
You're probably on your skill level. I can reach diamond with <90 games on a fresh account everytime.

But yeah the matchmaking does wall you if you're winning too much or have good stats. It'll want you to boost hardstuck dogshit players while it slows down your climb. That's the most infuriating shit in the game that they will never fix.
>>
who do u accuse in hextech heist????
>>
it has to be ziggs right?
>>
this is retarded there is no rewards
>>
>>659503
None is the correct answer.
>>
>>659524
what do u get
>>
>>659530
nothing
>>
>>619501
>Also i love how brazilian players reviewbombed this game for how they were treating your playerbase
qrd?
>>
>>659578
>forced to play on NA instead of having their own server
>no Br Portuguese translation (only actual Portuguese one)
>>
just play on pc bros
>>
>>659530
It's just a story. The rewards were cait or Jayce and pose on the other page.
>>658115
You can filter winrate by ranked and season.
>>
>>659600
Why would I play a shittier version of the game I'm already playing?
>>
Every fucking time I try to learn an ADC I get 10 or so fucking matches with the most mentally retarded supports on this fucking planet. FAGGOT RETARD LUX AND LEONA PLAYERS FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES AAAAAAAAAA. Literally just fucking stand before me and I win you the game why the fuck do you hold your ENGAGE ON FUCKING LEONA UNTIL AFTER I DIE YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT RETARD
>>
>>659779
I just tell them to leave lane. It's pretty easy to 1v2 as adc when you get a full lane experience and the other support sucks just as much. Play varus, poke, ult when they push under ur tower at half health, or spam ping jungle to rotate.
>>
>>659783
I actually got a Varus skin from the jewro skin chest, divine sign that I should be based 1v2 Varus? Full lethality or AP?
>>
>>659803
Ap for poke.Test out the top builds, and bring runes for your playstyle/level. He uses a lot of mana.
>>
>>659839
Isn't lethality for poke since his long range skillshot scales only with ad? And AP for sustained damage cuz of blighted quiver? I ran like two matches with Varus, and aery + full lethality was pretty fun to chunk suckers with
>>
>>659600
WR is bearable because it doesn't have as much cancer as PC League. Yet.
>>
>>659482
Thanks. Guess I just need to play more then.
Being hardstuck Plat here when I peaked Dia 3 in PC is a bit disheartening.
>>
>>659839
don't build varus ap for christ's sake lmao
>>
wait u guys had a general?
It didn't ever come out on find.4chan.org... ffs.
I should've checked this board earlier.

Who are you maining lads?
>>
>>659600
The PC feels like shit compared with WR and besides it's full of ancient no-lifers that are unfun to learn the game with; also lacking new players.
>>
>>660627
there wasn't for any for a while desu
varus coz im boolin
>>
>>660657
Sorry I forgot that I asked who do you main, you saying Varus seemed schizo otherwise haha wtf.

Also wouldn't it be better to make the general on /vg/? Aren't more lurkers going around there anyway. Yea sure it has a bigger chance of survival on a slow board but still... we'd have a lot of new players nowadays because of Arcane.
>>
>>660669
Yeah, it's funny how a lot of gacha trash have generals there but not WR.
/lolg/ is so bad outside esport hours though.
>>
File: 1627513398453.png (22 KB, 374x461)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
Which supports should I pick up and learn?
I took the most recent tier lists from two WR youtubers and sorted them there, the yellow represents those that pick my interest but it doesn't have to be them. Help an anon out. I mostly want to grow my skill level overall.
>>
File: ifuonlyknew...jpg (99 KB, 500x500)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>660663
>>660669
wtf anon?
also are mobile games even allowed on /vg/
>>
>>660682
We had WR generals there, they were allowed even while this board existed.
Last one died organically and no one bothered to make it again. Now is the time tho, a lot of new players.
>>
>>660684
>they were allowed even while this board existed.
yeah..
>>
>played since release
>get gold
>quit because ranked didn't have bans
>came back after arcane
anyone else did the same?
>>
>>660706
I didn't even look at my rank and apparently I was plat something last season now I'm gold but I haven't played a single game, only spammed ARAM.

Can I still get the Lulu skin or is the season over? I need to play 10 ranked games right at gold level?
>>
Who do I accuse in the Caitlyn quest. I literally CBA to read it... all I think about when the client opens is to enter a match.
>>
>>660713
10 wins and be gold
>>660719
you accuse no one
>>
>>660719
Fuck you and fuck you all. You lot aren't allowed to have your own thread. Talk about League in /lolg/ or die a slow slow Slow death. Like last time. Good bye.
>>
File: Cute Think.jpg (736 KB, 1920x1920)
736 KB
736 KB JPG
So this is where /wrg/ went.
>>
Reminder to any new and returning players, the NA guild happily accepts all
See this post if you want info>>619948
>>
thread hit bump limit, making a new one

>>661226
>>661226
>>661226
>>661226
>>661226
>>
>>660679
Start with not watching Excuckndrel. He's a dogshit player overall (low elo support main LMAO) and Riot's favorite shill faggot. Hells is based.

Nami and Lulu are the best enchanters atm, their kits are just so good for the meta right now that their numbers don't matter at all. Thresh is good for roaming, lane aggression and for synergizing with hard engage/Allahu Akbar comps.
Leona is pretty good too but she lacks damage, tankiness, and overall doesn't give enough results even when she sacrifices herself for engage. Her W explode and steroid needs a buff.

Braum is still the best among tank supports (best peel, very good ult) only overshadowed by Alistar in very specific situations. I think Alistar W peel doesn't fucking matter, preventing 1 guy from jumping on your ADC doesn't do shit since 4 others will. Also absolutely sucks in lane and 0 threat when his QW is in cooldown. He's the better Leona atm.

Seraphine is for turbo pisslow "support". Sona is mediocre and I don't feel her impact in game -- even more if she doesn't know how to ult. She only proved NA is a mega retarded server since I saw a couple Sona mains reaching GM.

Senna is still decent although she's better off as starvation ADC than as a support. Her only downside is that she's a nigress and a laughable W root. She's only strong because pisslows allow her to scale and they don't know how to force winning lane against her. The meta also favors midgamers way too much. Lane phase doesn't fucking matter at all, people just turbo farm in lane and wait until mid game.
>>
>>661517
you forgot rakan. CC, selff peel, can build tank or AP

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.