[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: E1wybHCVgAUZBDc.jpg (440 KB, 1300x1839)
440 KB
440 KB JPG
Skadi from Arknights
https://youtu.be/OzKPl9Y6ryg
>>
>>613841
>Swimsuit Ch'en will be 2nd anniversary limited banner instead.
Somehow this feels really out of place.
>>
>>613858
At this point it seems like the unexpected summer Ch'en banner that made cn seethe was made with the idea to get it synch with GL/JP/KR anni.
>>
Its there anything special to consider raising for this event?
>>
I just realize I havent dont H8-4, and Talulah is fucking me, any tips?
>>
>>614140
what part of talulah are you having trouble with? and what ops do you have?
>>
>>613937
What, does stuff get censored for CN? There's not much to look forward to I'm regards to fan service in this game
>>
>>614157
My shit collapse when I kill her the first time, I either lose my OPs or the civilians die, I also feel I may have been using too many snipers while trying to kill the UFO

And about what OPs I have, well, aside from Eyfa and Sutr, I think I have most "key" ops.
>>
>>614264
Drop the snipers and use Silverash + bait like Gravel to take down the UFOs.
>>
>>614209
No they just got mad she's hot (previously swimsuits were just skins rather than full unit alts). The art did get slightly altered but it didn't change her outfit or body, it smoothed her face out slightly.
>>
>>614289
Who should fight Talulah? A defender like asbetos or some duelist guard? Skadi?
>>
File: talulahsetup.png (1.16 MB, 1024x576)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>614351
I personally used Saria (E260, S1L7 at the time) and didn't try anybody else. I wanted the high hp and healing because of the infernos. My setup ended up looking like pic related. If you have the damage you can kill Talulah's second phase before the second set of aggregates saving some trouble.
>>
>>614209
They were mad because they more or less said that there would be no more than 3 limiteds per year, and bikini chen was technically the 4th, since collabs like R6S is as limited as it gets.
>>
File: FBjWtqxVEAUD3wJ.png (215 KB, 680x574)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
The CEO has an announcement
>>
File: EuH9KipVkAYuGaH.png (182 KB, 723x674)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>614497
You will give the CEO more chocolate that is all
>>
>>614504
After she took my chocolate supplies? Fuck you
>>
File: Eu6Gfz5VIAIE6Mv.png (195 KB, 529x507)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>614505
You WILL give the CEO the chocolate
>>
>>614507
NO! UNTIL I GET MY SNACK BACK
>>
File: E38C7glVoAEgb9l.png (94 KB, 826x388)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>614515
The CEO has power you do not understand only chocolate will keep her at bay
>>
>>614532
I am not a Sarkaz, soo her brainwashing wont work on me.
>>
File: ExP6IuLWEAQYuIc.png (180 KB, 674x387)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>614534
just you wait when she gets the rocket launcher back
>>
>>614537
>Bunny fighting a fucking gator
I see the CEO wants an early grave
>>
File: Ey068J4U4AEPsI_.jpg (72 KB, 932x563)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>614542
not unless they team up
>>
>>614545
>Ketchup
Sad
>>
File: 20211016_084451.png (122 KB, 538x537)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>614551
That reminds me be sure to give the CEO ketchup too
>>
File: 1610971016677.jpg (106 KB, 1134x772)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
I hate this donkey
>>
File: EwnyhIOUcAEVGkF.png (237 KB, 817x626)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>614584
go back to your shrooms
>>
>>614586
Good God, please give her more shrooms, I want another fungimist
>>
How many pulls do you have saved, bros? I got 233 for one copy of both Good Skadi and Kal. Fully F2P
>>
>>614893
like 93 I tried pulling for a couple other limited ops but no luck
>>
>>614893
I'm the same. Was 240 pulls enough for both Ska and Ka, bros? That 240 pulls already include all the free pulls in the event.
>>
>>614893
650+ but ain't roling for either of these shitters past 1 pity pop
>>
>>614893
Like 180 rolls, and like 90 gold certs, soo hoping to be able to get enough gold certs to buy the HH tickets in a pinch.
>>
>>614893
~130 rolls or so? I used a bunch on the collab.
I'll probably pick up some tickets if I get mad at the banner by being screwed I guess, because my cert supply has recovered finally after that Rosmontis one.
>>
>>614893
I've got 40 rolls in tickets and 195,000 red rocks, how many is that?
>>
>>615550
>>
>>615789
Holy shit really? Damn this game really is generous, I'm monthly card only and have most 6*, certainly all good ones
>>
>>615806
6,000 = 10 rolls.
60,000 = 100 rolls.
180,000 = 300 rolls
So add on the extra 12,000 = 320, and the 3000 leftover (5 rolls) and it's 325 total Orundum rolls, plus your 40 tickets.
>>
>>614893
I got like 600 last time I checked.
>>
File: 20211019_110313.png (178 KB, 622x638)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>
>decide to check the permanent events screens
>No event has any good farming maps
Why?
>>
>>613841
More like corrupting fart
>>
>>614893
I blew everything on Blemishine's banner and never recovered.
>>
Anyone know any good artists for commissioning Arknights art?
>>
>>617482
Yes
>>
>>617487
Post em', please
>>
>>617497
No, you'll steal my commission slots.
>>
>>617501
C'mon, quit hogging all the slots
>>
>>617482
yes, me
>>
>>617482
Look on pixiv for AK art and pick one you like that offers off-site commission info in their profile or other media accounts.
>>
after reset would be maint
guess it's time soon
>>
You guys ready? I feel this has been the most anticipated event ever, since everybody that bothered with lore, jumped at skadi and specter abyssal profiles since the beginning and have been waiting to learn more about that, no to mention fungimist few lore bits related to them
>>
File: FCKYipDUUAU_w5M.jpg (305 KB, 3072x2303)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>618169
I just E2'd Skadi for this event I am hopoing I have enough rolls to get both grumpy cat and limited skadi
>>
>>618176
Same, I am even hoping to be able to buy the HH tickets on the gold certs store should my 200 rolls somehow fail me.
>>
how long till maint?
and if its already maint then how much longer?
>>
>>618169
It's also one of the mostly highly promoted, with original PVs, merchandise announcements (during the original CN one) and various other videos and media.
Also, the first one to give a free 6* unit, so even if you're not into lore there's a very good reason to be excited for the event. Plus the first giant boss, although it's not actually that much bulkier than the average golem.
>>
let me fucking in.
>>
>>618674
>Plus the first giant boss, although it's not actually that much bulkier than the average golem
Knowing AK, fear it on the final EX stage.
>>
>>618681
It has almost doubled HP on the EX stage, but otherwise works the same. Just need some extra DPS to kill it within the time limit so it doesn't nuke you for a gameover.
The actual challenge of the EX stage comes from the same type of protection objective that the last one had, i.e. a 3-way exposed one.
>>
Welp it's Mudrock all over again.
>>
>>618683
>3-way exposed one.
I hope CM doesnt bullshit me again with locked tiles
>>
>>618690
It's a 2-way now that I check it again, been a while.
The CM is that it removes two of the bells that restore that sanity meter effect, limiting your options to deploy by a drastic amount. It's very difficult. Makes it a LOT harder to kill the boss before it unleashes the insta-gameover nuke on you.
>>
>>618690
Oh also the reason that a 2-way is hard here without the bells is because you have to balance it between killing the boss and the enemies, while the enemies are inflicting a stun that lets them break through your frontline. Without the bells, you basically have to eat a few stuns, especially from the bulky enemies coming in near the top by the boss.
>>
File: file.png (2.99 MB, 2400x1080)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB PNG
Uhh so apparently when I open my free roll I got the 5* yellow light but when I press skip it turned into this cutie. What the fuck.
>>
File: 1579480557448.jpg (27 KB, 313x254)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>618694
>>618696
Sounds fun!
>>
File: 1613345107604.png (143 KB, 227x348)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>618706
Grats! No need to look a gift whale in the mouth.
>>
>>618715
I honestly prefer this event's gimmicks over the last one, the last event's were barely noticeable and didn't affect stages at all but then they throw the russian terminator at you. At least this event's are both matching and mesh with the stage design/bosses.
>>
Well, first fucking time I get double of the same 6*
>>
>>618706
...plus shining and 2 more skalter. I think Kal'tsit hates me..
>>618716
Thanks anon.
>>
>>618718
Alright, with one third of my stash used up, I got 2 skadis, one new shinning, one W dupe and kal sit, this has been a good banner
>>
File: Arknights.jpg (916 KB, 2280x1080)
916 KB
916 KB JPG
She came home!
On the 5th single pull, even. Started by going through the 6 single headhunting permits I had and there she was. Got nothing on the free 10-pull.
>>
O-ok
>>
Orca down, grumpy lynx next
>>
>>618738
Now, My LMD reservers are gone
>>
>are you sure you want to use 1 free headhunting roll?
Hmmm hold on, let me think about it.
>>
>>618756
NO DON'T DO IT
>>
>all this spanish words
Oh yeah, Iberia is supposed to be terras spain right?
>>
>>618756
ANON NO
>>
wish I could swap my pot 1 Skalter with W.
>>
Soo, its me, or is the dialogue in this event writing like as it is from a old tale?
>>
>>618756
permanent account damage
>>
Reminder to roll on the last day, not on the first. You might just get everything you want in the free rolls.
>>
File: 210313_Mostima.jpg (1010 KB, 2480x3508)
1010 KB
1010 KB JPG
>>
>>618727
Kal'tits
>>
3rd roll Kalstit,.7th roll Skadi, max pot Akafuyu. 2ez.
>>
Is Skadi the only L2D in the game right now?
>>
>>618933
Yes, but others will have it added in the future. I believe that Nian has L2D in CN right now. She pulls on her eyelid and sticks out her tongue as if to say "nyeeh" at you.
>>
>>618934
As if she wasn't best girl already
>>
>>618949
I agree, as soon as I finally got her I set her as my assistant.
Note that only limiteds will have L2D as far as I know though.
>>
got skalter and hoshi but no kal
i guess this will be like chapter 8 all over again with me getting more skalters than kal
also bought the selector pack and got surtr so i can actually progress
>>
>>618978
>and got surtr so i can actually progress
Why? Surtr is soo fucking common on support units, is the same as if you had her
>>
>1 operator trust farm
>so simple you can just dump the starting operators and AFK
Wow, this event really is generous
>>
Man, Skadi really is dumb, I thought her shit on the knights treasure event was for secrecy sake, but she really doesnt know how to talk with people, no even the most basic communication, there stubborn people that dont like to talk or explain themselves, then there is Skadi.
>>
is there a write up explaining the story for this event? im more confused about what aeggas or aegirs as i like to call them are after reading this event than i was before reading it
>>
>>618978
I spent all 173 I had and got dupe Archetto, dupe Hoshi, SilverAsh, and then finally on my last ticket I got Red Skadi.
Eh. Glad it lasts into next month at least.
>>
>>618934
Does that mean a rerun is coming? I doubt they'd update characters that many players don't even have.
>>
>>619227
She reruns every CNY.
>>
Should I get Eunectes, Ceobe, or neither with the headhunting ticket? I already have everyone better than them, is it even worth the money?
>>
>>619312
If you feel you have others to fill their roles, then dont bother, the best I could say would be that get Eunectes in case of any CC, CM or whatever where they ban guards or something and need a good boss killer.
>>
154 rolls for Skadiva and Kal'tits.
Not bad, but not good either.
>>
The final boss was easier than I thought it would be, even when trying to get the trimmed medal
>>
So about that ship that Gladiia was talking about, has it been spotted somewhere?
>>
Took over 60 pulls, but I'm happy I got her
>>
>>618785
I will trade that cockroach since I got spooked by her and 2 other dupes. I don't really need more snipers for now.
>>
>>619485
after last event the ease of this events story stages surprised me. only took 2 tries with the first just scouting out what the stage throws at you. maybe the EX stages will be different tho
>>
>>619650
Ah yeah, I am already expecting hordes of those thing that do arts AoE when hit, armies of flying enemies racking up the nerve stun, limited healing stations, and I can see a really buffed seaborn boss stunning everything as he march
>>
>>619175
They're a technologically advanced society that somehow lives on the sea floor, with tech that blows everyone elses out of the water (heh) and have been in a war with the Sea Terrors that resulted in them, according to Kal'tsit, getting buttfucked pretty hard.
>>
So Plat's VA is gonna get changed. Oh well
>>
Didn't notice Andreana is an Abyss Hunter, she doesn't share any traits with other 3 known ones
>>
>tfw never gave a shit about platinum because the only 5* single target sniper I ever used and invested in since launch is BP
>>
>>619485
The final boss should've been inquisitor girl
>>
>>620019
She's mob tier at best, couldn't do anything against a bunch of sea terrors, could keep up with Skadi who was just messing around, there's no way she even pose a threat against 3 hunters. Her boss would be a better choice.
>>
>>619933
Skadi said her parents were killed on a mountain in agir territory. Was that an underwater mountain?
>>
>>620025
You know very well that how strong they are in lore and in gameplay are two completely different things.
>>
They barely explained a shit about specter, and the new skadi is just an alternative timeline when we perfectly see she is fine in the event.
>>
>>619485
>>619650
The emperor minions seems like a far greater threat than these sea Who and the abyssal jobbers.
>>
>>620061
Yeah, like the priest realized at the end, the seaborn are just another organism in the world no gods, while the emperor blades have literal outewordly demon shit in them, at best, you could say we fought some lowe ranking stuff and no the big monstrosities like the ones the abyssal hunters seem to have died fighting
>>
>>620054
All the event bosses so far have been shown to be actually strong enough to threaten the characters in those events anon, the high inquisitor would fit the bill, but not the amateur inquisitor girl.
>>
>>620067
All Big Bob could do was bully a 1,5m girl.
>>
I guess there's no point in leveling Rope of Cliffart anymore
>>
>>619933
oh i didnt realise they were technologically advanced. so their home city is gone and there isnt many aegirs left? or they just all had to move to land?
>>
>>620197
Skadi's sword is so special that Rhode Island couldn't replicate it with their current technology. I assume it's the same with Specter's chainsaw.
>>
>>620210
Specter's sawblade is a standard industrial buzzsaw blade from Rim Billiton industries.
>>
>>620210
i dont have the normal skadi so i dont know any of her history or anything, but that sounds cool. isnt weedy an aegir? is that why she has that special blast cannon then?
>>
>>620244
Her cannon is just a custom made weapon she created herself, not some lost technology thing. It's kinda confusing but I think there's a difference between being an Aegir and born in Aegir. Weedy is just a normal Aegir born in Iberia instead of whatever hell hole Aegir is supposed to be.
>>
>>619136
Standard fare for AR, most story characters talk either in riddles or talk to themselves without context. Rainbow Six was the only normal event.
>>
>>620210
They also dont know what materials are used on curoa bat and shield/backpack
>>
>>620265
I feel is kinda like a nationality/race difference, Thorns, Glaucus, Weedy and Whisperain are Aegir in the sense of their animal being a sea wildlife, something only Aegir seems to have, but they arent part of the nation, the way I see it, their ancestor probably were Aegir that interacted with Iberia, merchants, artist, travellers that settle on Iberia when Aegir and Iberia had contact, but something happened and this contact was lost, soo a lot of Aegir civilian were left in the land and as time passed they forgot the exact nature of their roots, and with any good old racism, the iberian population, that seems to be mostly liberi(birds) always kept certain distance from this seafolk, even if they have been living with them by many generations, are technically citizens of the same nation and and with 0 contact with their previous homeland.

Probably the best analogue its USA tendency to classify people depending on their ancestry like "asian-american" or "black americans", basically saying "we recognize your ancestry but we know you have been born and raised in america"
>>
>>620111
Thanks God I never E2 any of them, sadly Ropers are really limited in how to use them, at least pusher can work on stalling, but Ropers have a harder time doing that, they really need some chasm to be usueful, and even then, I dont feel they have the same moving potential as pusher, I feel pusher always have a easier time pushing enemies into the chasm than ropers with the same skill level
>>
>>620330
Pullers can be used in a similar way actually, just retreat the puller after pulling in the desired direction and it'll fling the enemy there.
Rope specifically was unique among pullers due to being the only pull shifter to reach one extra square ahead (meaning she was the only unit that could be used on certain stages, like for CC Beta's shift tile).
>>
>>620308
Sure and Gummy's pan
>>
File: Kazimierz_square.png (3.38 MB, 2169x1220)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB PNG
No more cute "Hoh?!" ?
>>
>>620410
I don't have Plat, did people save her voice audio for posterity?
>>
>>620410
I cant believe they are going to butcher Plat
>>
wait so what was with skadi seeing the red shell at the end? did anita draw it before and not go or something?
>>
>>620484
Didn't they say she's too young to go to the shell drawing ritual?
>>
>>620519
oh i think they did, youre right
>>
>>619485
I crushed it before 5 fodder had even rushed in. I'm surprised by how easy it was, the First to Talk's stage was genuinely more challenging.
I know the EX-CM for Quintus is a barrel of buttfuck though, especially given the +120,000 HP he receives from what I recall.
>>
What's the differences between here and /vg/?
>>620428
Youtube bro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLlVurMhIw
>>
I noticed they did not localize the part of Mountain's new skin where it stated that he resigned from Rhodes Island.
>>
who are the rhodes island magnificent seven that are mentioned in gladiias operator info?
>>
Good thing I brought Ambriel so she can kill the helper bots from anywhere...
>>
>>620410
no more cute "Hoh?"
they erased one of the main reasons i go around the base sexually harassing my operators
>>
if they remove Mousse's VA next i will delete the game and complain to jewstar in person
>>
>>620330
i had thought the same but somehow pullers pull a bit more
if you do the Angelina paradox simulation you will see that FEater cant push the armoured bastards into the casams but Rope can just pull them without an issue
>>
File: UvnpEqzpNa.jpg (163 KB, 1190x515)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>More limited.
>>
File: file.png (2.49 MB, 1610x904)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB PNG
hnnng
>>
File: FCdx3PEWQAQA0hF.jpg (221 KB, 1600x900)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
Guess I can safely ignore swimsuit Ch'en for this.
>>
>>620975
At this point I don't know if CN is going to complain more, or if the ones that complained already left.
>>
>>620980
This is going to suck since it means they could randomly release swimsuit Ch'en during Christmas/New year and limited Nearl for 2nd anniversary.
>>
>>620982
That it sucks I already know, but I wonder if the CN players are already "disillusioned" about the limited amount per year, or if they will want to revolt again. I think not, since that only blew up because it was the first time they broke this promise, and it came up with a bunch of other uncertainties they had.
>>
>>620977
UOOOOOHHH
>>
>>620985
Didn't someone post a sale chart saying Ch'en banner was doing well despite all the complaints? At this rate the CN community would be already in acceptance phase.
>>
https://live.bilibili.com/5555734
I really hope they are holding the pink dog for the last announcement, because this is the one promise I don't think I can overlook, I have been waiting the entire year for her.
>>
File: FCeAJeeXoAIojUc.jpg (79 KB, 1600x900)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
So did they just announce AK anime?
>>
>>620975
Fuck limiteds, give me more fungimist already
>>
File: FCd6unUXoAcExYV.jpg (120 KB, 1600x900)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>621016
Wish granted, here's your new fungimist.
>>
>>621018
No Ceobe, no fun.
>>
File: EPgyW_pVUAAp1WM.jpg (626 KB, 1181x1000)
626 KB
626 KB JPG
>>621015
Doc sounded like a woman is doctor gonna be a grill?
>>
>>621033
That voice is way too androgynous, it could be a female or a very young male.
>>
>>621015
And I honestly don't think it will look good. The other OVAs ak got were pretty meh. And they literally didn't show anything in this teaser.
My expectation is that it will have a shitton of terrible CG to animate everything that isn't the main cast.
And I don't like how they are going to keep doc as ambiguous as possible for self-insertfags. I wish we had an actual character for the MC for once.
>>
>>621038
I mean, if the CG's gonna look like this, then I don't think it'd be too bad.
>>
>>621035
jog my memory a bit how long was it between cruel dok and present dok now? I can't exactly see doctor with that voice when they were cruel unless they are girl
>>
>>621038
Their inhouse studio is still new and they haven't done a full cour anime either, all they have been doing are just animated PVs and one short anime for Azur Lane, so either this anime project was planned for a while and they have been pouring all their resources into it, or it would be a disaster in making,
>>
>>621047
I would say that we are betting on it being GBF anime at best.
>>
>>621041
Forgot the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8seBJzVOnI
>>
>>621038
I'm gonna wait for staff announcement if there's any. Maybe they'll hire someone decent.
>>
>>621051
This is unwatchable to me, it looks like a bunch of vtubers trying to make an anime.
>>
>>621044
Would be a decade or even less, Amiya was a kid during that time and she's just a teen now.
>>
>>621038
There's this that done by that studio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y89GTfc_e04
>>
>>621018
Which operator took drugs this time?
>>
>>621061
A rescue operation to find a missing operator in some spooky abandoned castle or something.
>>
>>621059
And do you honestly think they will make 20+ minute episodes for an entire season keeping the same quality as PVs that lasts for 30 seconds?
And it's not like the PV has amazing movements or frames, so I think it's perfectly reasonable to not be hyped by a teaser that literally didn't show anything.
>>
>>621068
If they have enough time and manpower, maybe?
>>
>>621055
then doc gotta be a woman with a voice like that or maybe his balls never dropped hard enough
>>
>>621070
You are just hyping yourself up for disappointment. Relying on maybes that you know that aren't true.
>>
>>621015
My expectations are in the floor, gachas based anime has been terrible, either by cheap animation, terrible pacing or no having an idea of what its trying to be.
>>
>>621074
When did I say I'm hyping it? I just pointed out their recent work. I don't even say anything good or bad about what they put so far.
>>
>>621083
>if the stars align, the show might be good!
You are the one pointing out never ever situations as if it means anything. And I'm being optimistic by saying that it might be meh, since there is no precedent for a gacha with a good anime.
>>
>>621080
>what its trying to be.
It's trying to advertise the game. And since they want to appeal to a generic audience, the show will have a generic plot.
You would think that since they don't need to sell BDs, they would be more willing to take risks, but the reality has shown that the opposite is more likely to happen.
>>
>>621015
If that was Kobayashi Yu, they are literally going for the ambiguous MC for maximum self-insertion.
https://myanimelist.net/people/34/Yuu_Kobayashi
>>
Since they announced Nearl, they confirmed what was foreshadowed on both Maria Nearl and the 2nd anniversary pv and the Pinus knights.
>On Maria Nearl we had a foreshadowing on how much strong was her sister during her league era.
>Pinus Knight spoiled Radiant Knight going back on Kazimierz League
>2nd Anniversary pv had a shot of Kazimierz having a total black out, meaning a Maria Nearl part 2 was already in the works.

With these things aside, Nearl "canon" form was easy to pull off.

But with Path of Radiant as celebration banner, we have the confirmation that like last CN year, they followed the cycle of Anniversary>Celebration>CNY banner schedule with one special case being Summer.

Now counting Summer which gave people the second alter, makes nearl the third alter and limited of this CN year with Nian sibling upcoming on February.

So now it made clear few things regarding the reasons why HG/Yostar(which i remind you Yao Meng owns HG) did pull off a new type of limited banner 4 months ago.

Following the current event and banner order, having Dossoles Holidays bringing a new limited, gave both HG and Yostar the "perfect" way to avoid shuffling the GL schedule with events/dead weeks, because if CN didnt have Summer Ch'en as limited, we 100% wouldnt have today UT as "thank you celebration" banner type.

Since units and events get planned ahead of their release, both UT and DH did get developed and planned togheter before being released (Units get always commissioned months before).
>>
>>621216
Does this means that there will be 5 or 6 limiteds per year instead of 3?
This year, CN got Dusk, W rerun, Ash, Skadiva, and Bikini Chen already. If they get Duelist Nearl before the year ends, that would make it 6.
>>
>>621216
But also DH wasnt really "well" apreciated because:

>The limited banner was unexpected, not event a preview or foreshadowing that something was coming
>Summer Ch'en being the second alter
>Summer Ch'en design being called lazy, with some people asking for hoshieve head on weibo/nga
>Her kit being "stacked" albeit, talking about meta in Arknights is always a meme.
>Her alternative story, basically being herself doing always her job as cop but also having fun.

But also gave the devs, infos and data, since they just wanted to try like many other mobages do, summer as a way to also make money.

Nearl might not suffer from the same fate since the live stream was quite a success but MOSTLY they made an announcement before pulling out the unit itself.
>>
>>621224
When did W get a rerun? Also you're forgetting Nian rerun.
>>
>>621224
You have to count both Dusk and R6 on 2020 since Anni alway marks the next year of the game. The problem was how short was the time frame between dusk>r6>anni>summer

Also R6 was already known to come out before 2nd anniversary, players were aware months ago, infact being a special type of banner it was a lot well received since ash was "free" for anyone.

To give a timeline

May 2019 Arknights get released
~January 2020 Ancient Forge Nian gets released as the first limited marking the first CNY new year special unit
~May 2020 Arknights 1st Anniversary W as the first limited of "Anniversary" banners
~November 2020 Arknights 1.5 year celebration the "Celebration" banner gets released along with Rosmontis
(This is also where the infamous mistranslated 3 limited per year line comes out, which led to most of us thinking that way)
~February 2020 CNY banner is back with Dusk
~March 2020 Special case : Collaboration event with R6 with Ash Frost Blitz and Tachanka as special units
~May 2021 Arknights 2nd Anniversary Skadi as the 2nd Anniversary Limited
~August 2021 Summer Event get released with a special new limited banner, this time with Ch'en
~November 2021 2.5 Year Thank You Celebration with Nearl as the limited

So AK on launch year got Niam
1st Year got W/Rosmontis/Dusk/R6
2nd Year got Skadi/Ch'en/Nearl Alternative+ Nian/Dusk sibling coming out
>>
>>621248
>>621258
W did not get a rerun, instead got released on the Skadi banner as Lowlight already said during rosmontis banner, Nian was a special case because of the backslash that led to HG releasing as soon as possible the spark system. Like R6 and Dusk, they were already warning the players that they were gonna rerun the banner with the spark system and the compensation for those who spent x rolls on the banner(we got the same tho) then Nian got released into Dusk Banner and then both will be rerelesed on the same banner next year.

Global got a different banner schedule

~January 2020 Launch
~June 2020 Half-Year celebration Nian
~January 2021 1st Year anniversary W
~April 2021 Thank You Celebration (dubbed as another name) Rosmontis
~July/August 2021 1.5 Year Celebration Dusk+R6
~October 2021 Autumn Great Festival(CN 2nd Anniversary) Skadi Alternative

Now with the timeline being basically the same as CN, we did not get a shuffle like we did for W banner, its almost sure we will have Summer as our special anniversary this year, unless they change it with Nearl.
>>
This stream was pretty meh. The only things worth noting for me was some skins, and IS#2
>>
wasnt there a list of girls that like the doctor posted here before? other than gravel who even likes the doctor?
>>
>>621565
Gravel, Platinum, Blue Poison, Angelina, Swire most likely Siege but nothing really confirmed, those are the ones I know on the spot.
>>
>another true damage spammer
>another meta limited
>after Skadi
>after Ch'en
Fuck off.
>>
>>621671
I thought they would save the true damage for Amiya
>>
>>613841
Not a single shot of that ridiculous thigh gap
>>
Tuye's base skill says 15% trading for each 4 factories producing gold, but wouldn't that be way too much gold and not enough trade orders for them?

Also the wording sort of implies you could have 8 or 12 factories.
>>
>>619485
Is that without activating the beacons yourself, or do you also have to stop the helper bots from doing so?
>>
>>622036
nvm got it. Did need two 6* snipers though for the flyers.
>>
>>622035
Look at her E2 base skill.
>>
>>621126
>they are literally going for the ambiguous MC for maximum self-insertion.
That will fail if the MC has an adult body type look at Hange from AoT.
>>
>>622301
I don't think it will matter much, since Doctor barely appears or says anything.
>>
Is there some way to see statistics for your supports? Which ones get used the most. Do long time players even use supports?

For me it's like 80/15/5 Archetto/Eyja/Eunectes.
>>
>>623087
You can check during CC which supports people use to clear their CC risks, otherwise nope.
>>
>>623087
>Do long time players even use supports?
I don't think they do. I most certainly don't, and I'm not on the higher end of the spectrum.
And when I decide to use one, it's usually a niche operator (a 4*/5* like a M3 Manticore, or a Beeswax), since I already have everything else that I normallay use at E2.
>>
>>623087
>Do long time players use supports?
After CC Beta I willingly refuse to use supports and just carry on with my OPs, but I'm fairly sure I'm in the minority. Most long time players just have almost all operators except for some limiteds and rare ones like Eunectes/Blemi.
>>
>>623087
I'm a long time player who has most of the normal 6*s.
I use support SilverAsh, usually when my burst damage falls flat, especially in the phys department which I'm generally lacking in (only have sustained damage like Blaze there, or low atk ops like Exusiai that are meant to shred things like Sarkaz that have high HP but shit Def/high Res). I actually just got SilverAsh as a fucking offbanner on the current banner but I don't have anything to upgrade him with.
Formerly I'd use support Saria but now I have her.
Otherwise I can't really think of anything? I think I picked up some person's support Melantha as filler a few times.
>>
File: Nian's Hotpot.jpg (329 KB, 1080x1440)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>tfw Nian as assistant
>demands we go shopping at 2 am
Thanks Nian.
>>
>>623087
I use supports on very difficult CM stages and sometimes in CC.
Most of what I use are just units I have already, but with high masteries and maxed levels (unlike my units, which are mostly L40-50 E2 with little to no masteries). Frees up a slot sometimes, other times I just can't do it with my own unit and I don't want to mastery their skill for one clear when they work fine in most other instances.
For example, Eyja S3M3, since mine is just S3L7.
>>
>>619971
Andreana is familiar with Specter and her background suggests that she worked with her as an ally in the past.
>>
>>624850
Oops that was Blue Poison.
Andreana is indeed compared to Specter and Skadi in her background though, and it implies something in relation to her being fundamentally different than the two of them.
>>
>>624854
My guess is that Andreana is a new generation abyssal hunter, Skadi, Specter and Gladiia are the original batch, their generation got wiped out, going by context clue during this event, on an massive assault to some big abyssal monster, probably the ones they really fear and the type they use their blood to enhance them. Soo the Aegir decided to create more hunters, and probably look for the survivors of the previous batch for whatever reason (to train the new recruits, to study them and perfect the creation procesos, simple having control on their super soldiers)
>>
I haven't played for 6 months, is it still worth to play? Even if tho I missed a lot of events and skin? Sorry if this sounds stupid.
>>
>>626028
Gameplay still is fun and events always try new things, and the OP units from launch are still OP
>>
The real bosses of this event are those fucking walking stones with AOE nuke, holy shit such an obnoxious enemy design.
>>
>>626443
Myrtle tanked a red one like a champ and just sat in front of it slowly beating it to death while her low atk combined with her regen made it so that the thing's explosions couldn't activate rapidly enough to take her out. Basically the way I think they want you to fight it is to slowly whittle it down, and the attack design bans melee burst damage from being effective.
>>
File: FCn2fzpUUAIaedo.jpg (466 KB, 2048x1445)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
count the cats
>>
>>626443
I just solo them with Blemishine S2, the sleep also acts as a silence. Basically you need to either kill them at long range, kill them very slowly or use Lapapaland.
>>
>>626718
Lappy won't work.
>>
286 pulls and no Kal or Skalter. Bunch of dupes. Out of rolls now. Should I kill myself?
>>
>>626861
How is this even possible? In any case, you'll be able to buy one of them now.
>>
I have >300 rolls and I don't have Eunectes. I know she's not of much use but I think she's cute, are there any important banners coming up like Skadi/Surtr/Thorns?
>>
>got 2 Skadis and 1 Kal just in 50 pulls
>Eunectes got spooked by Eyja which I didn't have
I pity lucklets.
>>
>>626873
I don't have her either, but isn't she the best defender in the game against bosses?
>>
>>626878
She has the highest single target dps of any defender, but I'm not sure that's a valuable niche when I could have a 3 block defender or a higher dps guard.
>>
>>626882
Her niche has been in the dump ever since the arrival of true damage spammers and bosses are now designed to fuck over duelists with those instant nuke, stun or slow, all thanks to Surtr. She would be more usable if not for her gigantic cost.
>>
>>626891
I don't actually want to use her, just to have her.
>>
>enemy has an annoying gimmick
>can't be silenced
Why do they do this? What's the point of silence if you are just going to make them immune to silence every single time?
I don't remember the last event gimmick that could be silenced.
>>
>>626905
The ice spiders were the last time silence ever worked in this game.
>>
>>626861
I have no more rolls bro
>>
>>626905
If not for the annoying gimmicks, every map would be the same, so they just make everything immune to silence. Silence is a meaningless skill. I can't remember the last time I used Lappland. Or Exusiai, Siege, Chen, Ange... even Hoshi rarely gets to come out to play now. I miss early Arknights.
>>
>>626918
Meant for
>>626870
>>
>>626923
>every map would be the same
But it already is, all of them are immune to silence.
>>
>>626932
You get free rolls every day.
>>
>>626949
Only 5 more rolls. Not enough.
>>
>>626959
You'll get more from dailies. You'd be a fool to stop in the 290s without one of the 6*s.
>>
>>626718
>Blemishine S2, the sleep also acts as a silence
This is nice to know, soo far I have been trying to kill them from afar
>>
>>626967
I felt emptiness. I don't know if I can make it to 300 pulls with 5 days remaining. Why is rate up such a lie bro?
>>
kek I accidentally 10-pulled event banner instead of Eunectes and got Skadi.
>>
>>626985
Rather than the rate up being shit, it's the spark count being too high, 300 is simply unreasonable in this day and age.
>>
>>627001
200 would be a good point I feel
>>
>>626985
what about golden certs? shop refresh ahead, you can even get 5 rolls for green certs.
>>
wow, CM EX-8 is piss easy this time.
put Saria, put Suzuran, put Surtr, press buttons -- ded.
>>
>>627097
That has always been the case
>>
>>627108
not on the previous one, it fucked me hard.
>>
>>627097
How? I put those 3 and all with s3m3. The boss didn't die thought. My Surtr die first
>>
>>627083
I've burn everything for that 286 pulls including all OP, gold cert and purple cert. Only 17 gold cert left as of now.
>>
>>627141
He is saying that there will be a shop refresh before the event ends.
>>
>>626938
Holy shit, even the shittiest of the minions is silence immune, what's even the point of having a silencing mechanic if everything is going to be immune to it?
>>
>>622036
helper bots count too, just lost 20 sanity because of that on ex-7.
>>
Now that I beat it, I can officially say that this event gimmick sucks.
>>
>>627246
silence and lappland neutralized a lot of gimmicks, exploding spiders? Denied. Those frost drones that reduce attacks speed? Denied. Those fuckers that reveal concealed allies? Denied.

Because of this and gachas never rebalancing shit, they just made everything silence inmune in the future.
>>
>>627451
>you are not having fun the way I want you to
Doesn't sound like a healthy mindset. Although it's not like they already forced players to E2 amiya.
>>
damn this game osts are so fucking god tier
>>
>>627501
Silence even worked on those hammer guys that would stun your unit, a lot of first year AK could be trivialized by lapp and her silence, nowdays she is just a good source of arts damage on melee tiles if you want that
>>
>>627614
Exactly, before you had options, now you are forced to play the way they want you to.
They should stop focusing on trying to make maps hard and think about how to make maps fun again.
>>
>>627444
Nothing will be worse than the towers which were the only way to damage enemies.
>>
>>627652
Those weren't actually annoying for damage, anyone with arts could kill the golems in a standard pain train with a single slower.
The issue with those was the fact that they healed in the same % format that they damaged, which was why you had to take them. The damage they dealt was just a bonus.
>>
>>627652
Yeah, Wolumonde is still the worst event gimmick to me, by far. But this one is still pretty bad on the event gimmick scale.
>>
>>627681
The worst event gimmicks were the ones that were so faint that they barely made any impact at all honestly. The stages were less annoying, but I would rather play a Gramophone stage over again than one of the forgettable croc warriors from Gavial's event or the drone summoners from Passenger's event. Shit was fucking boring until the boss stage.
>>
>>627686
This event had the most boring boss stages yet, I got them first try by simply planting Thorns nearby.
>>
>>627691
Yeah Quintus was pretty underwhelming. I don't actually even know what he's supposed to do apart from an autokill if you take too long.
The nerve damage mechanic was alright, certainly more noticeable than others, but the boss itself had numerous weaknesses like low damage, huge size that let pretty much anyone hit it and blow it away quickly, etc.
>>
>>627686
I find it much more boring to be forced to play a certain way instead of having more options to try out more things that works.
The same way I would prefer to play GTA for a year instead of any other open world that forces you to play it in a linear way.
>>
>>627698
I mean, on one hand you're "forced" to do it to prevent the golems from healing, but in a way it's also good because it provides a limit without outright restricting deployment. There's also multiple ways to play around that limit.
On the other hand, when the stage is all options like those two I mentioned, they breeze by and are generally very bland and forgettable event with 3*s. Options aren't bad, but I will take the towers over the crocs any day. Enemies that are basically just vanilla ones with average stats trodding along don't really do much when they don't have a noticeable trait. I didn't even realize the "gimmick" was being blocked for the majority of Gavial's stages apart from the Tiakau Champions, because overall it was such a minor effect for most of them. Shrooms were ok but those are a shared thing rather than just Gavial's.
>>
>>627703
>it's also good because it provides a limit without outright restricting deployment
It's good because it could be worse? Not a very compelling argument.
>>
>>627716
It's more that it gives a task rather than just slapping a blocked tile down is what I was getting at. Essentially, it gives the stage an extra objective (i.e. Capture points). It wasn't implemented in the best of ways, but it was a gimmick I'm surprised took that long to put in considering it's a staple of the genre.
>>
>>627719
>I'm surprised took that long to put in considering it's a staple of the genre
Because it's not a fun gimmick? Just like the jail gimmick, which was a watered down version of the Wolumonde's gimmick.
As examples of gimmicks I found it fun to play with, and I replayed the same maps multiple times to try out different strategies was the Kazimierz support drones with traps, and Dusk's Yin Yang tiles(even the puzzle map was not so bad, since it was only 1 map, and not the entire event).
>>
>>627734
For you, but I like it. Variety in objectives is one of the best things for spicing up a TD game, and if they tweaked this a little it'd be a lot better. Granted I wasn't a huge fan of the actual enemy types in ToW so I didn't place it among one of my favorites, but it was a good stepping stone. Honestly,get why you hate the towers so much, they weren't that bad and there's tons of challenge clears people do without engaging any towers, even on that EX stage with the huge train of Hexed Colossi. You are not forced to use them on most stages unless you don't have any upgraded units or you simply don't want to try alternative strategies. The only stage where it's legitimately shit is Mudrock's debut stage.
The Sponsor Drones were fine and the Dusk event was good, it provided an enemy interaction dynamic.
>>
>>627746
*I don't get why
Dunno how that got cut. Also, I forgot to mention that the sleepy Sarkaz were also a pretty good gimmick.
>>
>>627746
>Variety in objectives is one of the best things for spicing up a TD game
The variety was always there, the only difference is that you weren't forced to do so. In terms of alternatives, Gavial event offers way more alternatives than Wolumonde.
There are so many fun ways to play the game that doesn't involve the game telling you what to do, like using an arbitrary set of operators(usually around a theme or self-imposed restriction), or complex rules that the game wouldn't be able to force you to do, like trying to finish off Talulah with Ch'en and Amiya skills at the same time.
I guess that's the difference, you prefer for the game to put an obstacle that you need to work around, and I prefer to make my own obstacles.
>>
>>627771
And you are not forced to do so here. It's an optional objective outside of the first Mudrock stage, which I don't really like anyway.
For me, the "alternatives" offered by Gavial's don't matter because the stages themselves are quite boring. They're a horde of regular enemies trudging along in a very regular way with nothing to make them stand out. I expected the Tiakau Destroyers in particular to at least be a little more unique. The stages don't even have an interesting layout aside from the boss stages, since the Big Ugly spawns in a separate location and changes the focus of the fight. Otherwise it was like playing early chapter stages. Bleh. While they were very accessible as a result (easy 3* clear with minimal 4*s) they were honestly some of the most forgettable even with those challenges.
For me, making my own obstacles is only fun if the game is offering something worthwhile to fight, like the Talulah example you mentioned. I don't hate totally vanilla stages like the Gavial event's normal ones, but I do consider them lower quality.
>>
>>627779
>if the game is offering something worthwhile to fight
This is what I said. You prefer when the game already presents you a hard enough problem, and you work around it. I prefer when the game presents me with a simpler problem and I create my own difficulties around what I think it's fun.
This is one of the reasons why I love maps that allows me to deploy roadblocks, they are never hard, but I simply love being able to make my own map layout and choke points.
>>
>>627818
That was not how I meant. Every single stage in the game provides an obstacle, big or small, that you need to work around, and in both cases here we present an instance of creating one's own challenge obstacles.
It's just about the degree. You prefer easier stages for it and I prefer harder stages for it. Otherwise, it's the same. Roadblock stages are fun because they allow unusual classes to shine far better than normal stages, such as Summoner units (other than Magallan and Kal'tsit of course).
>>
>>627828
Did you even read the post? That was what I said, you prefer to play around hard stages, and I prefer to make my own hard stages with easy stages.
Just like Roadblocks stages are easy stages that you can make as hard as you want, and CCs are easy stages that you can make as hard as you want.
I like some of the low rarity operators a lot, so many of the stages that are already hard are near impossible to clear with just low rarity operators.
>>
>>627844
Yes, but you misinterpreted what I said, your initial post separated making one's own obstacles from playing with the existing stage ones.
Well I adore the Robot operators and I usually use them in long stages like Annihilation, so I get you (really excited for that new Sniper 1*, not so much the max potting of it though).
A little off the track though, overall I still assert that the Gramophones weren't the worst gimmick. I actually disliked many of the stages in ToW but it was mostly because of the giga-spiders. ToW itself was a middle of the road event with a very nice aesthetic, certainly not the worst overall as far as major events go. Mudrock however, much as I like her as a unit, was one of the worse bosses. Lead Seal showed how underwhelming she was without the towers and a speedrunning golem bearing down on your ass.
>>
>>627686
The one unit I remember from gavial event that I considered fun, where the crocs that once blocked, could only take damage from the unit blocking them, really made duelist or damage dealer defenders to shine for me.
>>
>>627893
Yeah I noted the Champions as standout here>>627703. Probably the best non-boss from that event.
I also enjoyed the 200 croc assault.
>>
File: EftLNpzUYAATnvD.jpg (722 KB, 1000x921)
722 KB
722 KB JPG
>>627507
yeah.
>>
>>627895
>I also enjoyed the 200 croc assault.
I feel they should do more big assaults stages, I really liked some of the first stages of patriot chapter since you get a never ending stream of enemies, no downtimes or relative calm phase to build skills, just a big rush from patriot soldiers, with correct map design it could give a lot of pressure trying to maximize all usable tiles.
>>
I wish enemy info gave more stats like weight and numbers instead of a rank
>>
File: hoshi.jpg (894 KB, 1464x2054)
894 KB
894 KB JPG
>>626923
>even Hoshi rarely gets to come out
Isn't she still the best in her niche? Or tied with Nyan depending on the situation.
>>
>>628380
She's still the best in her niche but usually I prefer healing defenders now we have a few good ones.
>>
>>626923
I still use Siege and Ange.
>>
>>628380
The problem is that there are barely any enemies who you need a full defender, usually a healing defender works, or even a bulky guard like Blaze does the job.
>>
>>628380
In 90% of the rare situations where you'd be better off with a Normal Defender instead of a Healing one or an AoE guard, yes you can interchange Nian in there and there'll be hardly any difference. There are a few exceptions, such as with enemies that Hoshi's Saw of Strength will be better for (such as certain Sarkaz enemies like the Centurions), or Nian for rush stages with multiblock enemies like Bullies or Ursus Raiders in large volumes (such as Annihilation: Abandoned Mine).
>>
File: 1625148924281.png (321 KB, 420x420)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
>phone dies
>have to use a shitty old replacement until I can afford a new one
>can't run arknights because it's a shitty old phone
>can't emulate on pc because it's a shitty old pc
>couple months pass
>get new phone
>see I missed the r6s collab, another limited and the cool prison event
>get right on time before another limited banner
>have next to no orundum
>a new CC is coming and I'm missing a lot of new and/or key operators
life is pain, bros
>>
>>628488
Going for max risk isn't fun either way. And R18 is usually easy enough that you can do with renting a key operator.
>>
>>628501
I don't think I've ever gotten to max risk, but I got all the medals in the cc2 set and it was a hellish experience, mostly because I'm very dumb and fucked the timing of Faust's shots many times, and at the time I had just realized my base was set up wrongly
did any of the other cc require such timing? I didn't have enough time for the following ones
>>
>>628488
Was it just due to lack of space? Even decade old computers can run some of the crappier emulators out there.
I also have a shit phone thanks to my old one dying out of nowhere (didn't even have a scratch, never dropped it) and the only thing its deprived me of is Dragalia. I'm using an old costco laptop with a broken fan and a busted PgDn key to play Arknights right now.
>>
>>628501
R18 is the only one that matters
>>
I am finding soo much use to Iris and her sleep this event
>>
I sort of miss the game, how bad is dealing with shit like that annihilation stuff these days?
>>
>>628832
It's still 5 runs/week without a skip function. A new map rotates in every month-ish giving some first clear rewards but that's about it. Difficulty hasn't changed much either.
>>
>>628868
So it's still obnoxious as shit then.
>>
>>628618
I mean technically it runs (BlueStacks), everything just takes like three times more time due to loading and it's prone to crashing. It's 4 GB of RAM, an old AMD processor (A4-5000 APU) and integrated graphics. And it has some driver issues that blue screen occasionally. With enough willpower and time I could feasibly have kept playing, but I had neither.
As for the phone I'm talking Samsung Pocket levels of old, tiny screen, low storage, not many available apps due to android versions and stuff, it was the only thing I had at hand that worked. Maybe I could have gotten it to work with some root storage shit, but I'm not that tech savvy with phones.
>>
File: FDBCh-4acAAF1Nr.jpg (86 KB, 1005x771)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
happy halloween
>>
>>629668
thanks sad donke
have a candy carrot
>>
Question. Can you bind 2 accounts in one? Like use Yostar account and gmail for one so just in case I lose my like my gmail I can still use Yostar to open my game?
>>
>>629668
Happy Amiyaween
>>
File: 20211031_131510.png (215 KB, 863x745)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>629668
>>
Is it worth it to have Thorns in an account? I plan to only pay this once for the 6* selector and Thorns is the only missing operator I need for convenience.
>>
File: char_293_thorns_1.png (456 KB, 2048x2048)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
>>630734
Thorns is a very good unit he really gets going when he gets his unlimited duration ability
>>
>>630741
I know he's not that used much in CC but in other modes he's one of the best right?

Basically the only part where he's not used as much is CC. Others, almost 100% used. Because if that's the case then I'll really just get him. The convenience makes my only 1 time purchase worth it.
>>
File: file.png (591 KB, 851x900)
591 KB
591 KB PNG
>>630754
https://youtu.be/LTPdj9bDq1E
I saw this months ago making me really want thorns in CC I havent really used him much in CC to be honest but on regular stages I use him a lot
>>
>be me
>own all enmity guards
>fully level all of them
>use none of them

Why am I still alive bros?
>>
>>630810
luck
>>
>>630813
Luck i will never harness
Sometimes the most blessed are also the most cursed
>>
>>630810
you only need one enmity guard and I have 2 reasons as to why
>>
>>630810
They are fun to use, now that there is Akafuyu, I just put both her and Utage in front of her to hold enemies that comes in quantity.And if a stronger dude comes through, I just stun Utage so that the enemy will be between the two.
>>
>>630818
Ok but here are another 2

>>631176
That's not a bad idea, too bad it costs a billion DP
>>
>>631273
>it costs a billion DP
One of them can hold a lane for long enough until you start having extra DP to spare.
>>
>>630810
Anyone playing this game long enough will reach the point where they'll just upgrade whatever.
>>
>>629241
Ah, I see. Yeah I have a computer exactly like that, although it's not the one I usually use now.
And an iphone 6 I got as a free handmedown when my android stopped working.
I'm just more used to brute forcing my way through shit my phone cannot run by constantly reopening applications when they crash, the one thing that tipped me over into emulators was Twilight of Wolumonde's 6th stage crashing infinitely. Not very fun, so I get why you stopped.
>>
This must be the most boring annihilation stage up to date.
>>
>>631834
>doing Anni while the event is still running
>>
>>631325
I upgrade to keep my 100% achievement rate, I wish they'd slow down with the 5* paradoxes desu.
>>
>>631838
Not like it's matter if I get 1-2 less crystalline components.
>>
>>631844
You mean devices...
>>
>>631838
i need red orca
>>
Dudes, where can I find decent arknights pron comics/doujins?
Google thinks it knows better and stuffs my screen with irrelevant search results.
>>
>>632144
Please go back to wherever you came from
>>
>>632146
No u
>>
Is it too late to join this game? It seems to have a fair amount of limited stuff like characters and skins
>>
>>632471
Chances are that you will never get the rainbow 6 siege characters, aside from that, limited characters appears once each year.
Just like any gacha, joining now is always better than later.
>>
Why is Scene very important in normal stages especially in regards to trust farming? Is she really that good for it?
>>
>>632632
Scene effectively gives you 5 renewable, expendable duelist guards to deploy at an extremely low cost with fast cooldown. She can basically make up for low usable unit count (e.g. trustfarming new units you haven't upgraded yet).
Also, as a side note, she's very useful in CC when there are squad size restrictions. Assumedly she'll be good in the new IS mode as well, given how she was a staple of IS1.
>>
>>620410
Wait what did I miss
>>
>>632639
But the same goes for Mayer and Color, right?
>>
>>632688
Color cant replinsh her summons, and mayer can only do it with carefully timing of her S2
>>
Soo the greatly anticipated abyssal event is about to end, whats the next big thing to look after?
>>
>>633018
Nearl event.
>>
>>633018
Ursus rerun please
>>
>>632639
You don't need to mastery her skills right?
>>
>>633060
>wanting to waste time with reruns
Fuck off
>>
>>632471
skins get rerun quite often, heck you can get the week 1 event skins on a shop and it's not even for premium currency!
>>
>>633018
I want shaw event
>>
>>633101
I want a laterano event
>>
>>633101
>6* Shaw with Ifrit archetype that pushes
Yes please.
>>
>>633018
>abyssal event
I'm pretty sure that the abyssal hunters aren't just glorified gardeners. I'm still waiting for the actual abyssal event.
>>
I run Beeswax almost every map I think she's viable in. It's just too damn fun to trigger her skill and kill 10+ enemies at same time. Too bad I don't have Mint as well.
>>
>>633425
There is going to be one, specially with that ending of Gladiia looking for a golden ship, but I doubt we will see it any time soon, we just barely got a sequel to the horses plot, we still have stuff like Mostima, the yearly Nian siblings plot, Most likely any Siracusa plot, more Ursus, more Kazdel, and whatever summer or filler events
>>
>>633463
And more Reunion wanking for the inevitable limited Talulah too.
>>
>>633504
That is probably limited to the main plot
>>
>>633425
Crinoids are animals, not plants. This is more akin to being exterminators.
I think this event was neat for including a giant sea monster, but the actual boss was kind of crappy. Ironically though the First to Talk was more dangerous simply because he didn't take up a ton of stationary squares.
>>
>>633743
Glorified gardeners.
>>
>>633746
Dunno any gardeners who kill sea stars and venomous man-sized molluscs but alright
>>
>>633743
I found the Ex stage with the First to Talk more challenging than the big boss, specially on CM since that range boost meant his skill could suddenly start stunning everyone
>>
>>633914
EX-6 (non-CM challenge medal ver.) was the most difficult stage in the whole event I think. EX-7-CM had a stronger First to Talk but the stage layout and Reapers in 6 were more challenging than just stalling out the Crawlers in 7.
>>
>>633916
The reapers are probably one of the worst enemy I had to deal with soo far, they are like the ToW shaman, I actually found great use from Iris by putting them to sleep, they still lose HP if they were already enraged when sleepping, soo it was like 7 seconds of they just standing there loosing HP at a safe distance, plus all damage from the skill and Iris fully charged next auto attacks, the problem came near the end, where a bunch plus the First to Speak walk together
>>
>>633925
I just said fuck it and borrowed a Thorns to handle them. I tried Iris, but mine is not upgraded enough for it.
Definitely the most asinine in the event, they were more like the sleepy Sarkaz though, specifically the Worldcursers (since they're passive until they're attacked, gain a lot of speed, and deal a strong AoE effect, although it's for nerve damage rather than arts).
>>
>>633927
The nerve damage doing true damage and for like 1000 really was a pain, at least the shamans could be tanked by Asbetos or with the help of nightingale (unless they were leader shamans)
>>
>>633941
It was the stun that was the actual bane of my existence on the stage. I was using Mont3r to tank them, and it has almost 4500 HP so it wasn't at risk of death, but the ungodly amount of leaks caused by the stuns, even with status res units like Nian, holy fuck.
Combine that with the fact that you have corrosive vacuoles, S level res Reapers, and those Crawlers, all coming from two directions, and damn that was a fucking ROUGH stage. Everyone complains primarily about the Crawlers but those are super manageable to stall with units like Noir Corne (a unit I still use often despite a wall of 6*s), but the Reapers were genuinely more of a boss than Quintus. At least they had low weight for some bizarre reason, so using Weedy and Gladiia allowed for flinging them halfway across the map to stall them.
>>
>>633948
I have gotten soo accostumed to all big treats having high weight that I dont bother trying shifters anymore, also, a ifrit covering right lane and some snipers in the top right part were all I needed to defend that side, and maybe a staller like Red and Gravel
>>
>>633952
See I thought that too, but I figured that the large hole beside the spawn on the one stage was there for a reason. Lo and behold, you can actually immediately spawnkill every single Reaper on that stage (not 6, the earlier one) by using Gladiia to pull them in. You can even instakill the First to Talk that spawns 3/4ths through by combining Gladiia with any decent pusher, which will edge him just barely into the hole if you do it right as he spawns.
For the right lane on 6 I had no issues other than it taking an extra deploy slot. It was always the left lane, which was infested with crawlers, the miniboss, and the two reapers that couldn't be touched immediately without use of a long range unit.
>>
>>633955
I wish enemy info would give weight stats, that sounds soo useful
>>
>>633997
It would be useful, especially given how so many units now use weight to calculate things, such as Rosa or Gladiia.
As an aside, the heaviest enemy is Quintus, with 99 weight. The previous longest holder of the title was Patriot, at weight 7, who had his spot taken by Free (Dusk's Dragon) with a weight of 10.
>>
>>634006
Man Free was such a pain to deal with if you fucked the ying yang thing
>>
>>634012
I just blitzed it, the key was triggering his ability and timing the cooldown on it to destroy the beast before it could create the shell again.
>>
Soo whats the next event? A CC?
>>
>>634045
If we go by the CN list, then yes, the next event should be CC#5: Spectrum (i.e. the Kazimierz Knight focused one that brings in the dark knight sarkaz duo again).
>>
>>634049
I remember the hammer guy being really dangerous even if not buffed by the death of the other one, the archer one was easily countered by Nightingale, cant wait to see their unique risks
>>
>>634084
Yup, Hammer bro was a oneshot killer with colossal bulk, archer bro was a moderate strength arts ranged unit. The debuffer knights will be as annoying as always though.
>>
>>634087
>The debuffer knights will be as annoying as always though.
I knew I was forgetting something, fuck those guys.
>>
>>634104
There's always that one enemy in every event. I think for most players it definitely was the debuffers in the MN event, and for this one it seems to be the Pocket Sea Crawlers (although I find the Reapers much worse).
>>
>>634159
>Tow Shamans
>Siesta event Agents (the fuckers with -1 block)
>W event, lancer, grudbeares and flagbearers
>CoB Bully

what else? those are the top of my head
>>
>>634173
I rarely saw people complain about Sarkaz Lancers until Fungimist, which made them far more obnoxious.
I suppose if one had to be counted for every event, the Tiakau Shamans would be Gavial's (the Champions aren't a big deal, but then again none of the crocs are really).
Dusk's event would probably be the Blindy, or whatever it was called (the bulky rushers that could only be blocked by the same yin/yang thing).
Originium Dust, probably the little Originiutant Tumor. Those things will cost you the whole run oftentimes. The Redmark Infiltrators are a little annoying, but not on the scale of the Tumors since those are spawned indefinitely.
Passenger's event didn't really have any, but if I had to pick, it'd be bazooka dickheads probably, since those are effectively just really fast terrestrial bombtails.
>>
File: help.jpg (100 KB, 1001x697)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Need advice on which operator to grab.

I already have all the ones below Mostima. The problem is I feel that there is no point in getting her except for being a completionist. I was thinking on gambling getting Saria for that -1 DP, but I don't use Hoshiguma at all and if I get her then basically I just got nothing.

Do I just get Mostima or bet on getting Saria?
>>
>>634251
Always get a new operator instead of mere potential
>>
I havent raised any eminity guard, who is better Utage or Akafuyu? Both are max pot
>>
>>634273
I just use Hellagur. Utage is probably better though.
>>
>>634273
They both function differently. Akafuyu is a standard enmity guard along the same line as Hellagur. They hold a line and survive solo by recovering their HP and enabling things like phys dodge and shields.
Utage is a helidrop arts assassin meant to be retreated immediately after her skill runs out. She annihilates a strong enemy then she's gone.
Utage will see more use overall. Akafuyu is strong, but niche in use, much the same as Hellagur.
>>
>>634159
Those screeching flowers. A low level team doesn't have the damage to kill them before they stun two or three blockers and run past.
>>
>>634282
I use skadi S2 a lot, I guess an arts variant will be useful, I will go for Utage.
>>
>>627626
You can still brute force maps so I don't see the issue
Silence is a terrible mechanic and should not have been added to the game
>>
>>634737
>You can still brute force maps so I don't see the issue
And you will still be able to do it with silence. I don't see the issue.
There is absolutely zero reason to hate silence, unless you hate having options.
Also, I'm pretty sure that you can't brute force wolumonde. I don't think I have ever seen a wolumonde cm clear that doesn't capture a single gramophone. If anything, silence is the only thing that would enable you to brute force wolumonde.
>>
Why yes I want everything to be a stat stick so my silverash and surtr can just kill the enemies lol inagine actually having different enemies??? What the duxk I have to pmay the game I installed?? I am being so oppressed fuck the chinks I'm not their slave!!!!
>>
>>634744
>seething at the mere thought of enemies not being silence immune
What did lapp did to you?
>>
>>634751
>seething at the mere thought of playing the game
What did arknights did to you?
>>
>>634762
it made me horny
>>
>>614365
Why are you playing on jp?
>>
>>634703
Yeah, those are the Reapers. Genuinely the most asinine thing in the event, they're like a worse version of the Grudgebearers.
Also they're feathery sea stars.
>>
>>627614
Actually, silence immunity is simply something they slap on event enemies because events are typically based around a small subset of foes built into maps that capitalize on their gimmick, and silence mashes tons of events into paste as a result. The majority of story chapter enemies are still susceptible to silence, including the new chapter 9 enemies in CN. For example, the new Dublinn Incinerator enemy has a gas tank for their flamethrowers, and when killed they will violently explode and trigger a chain explosion among any other gas tanks that could take out your whole team, as well as blowing up the destroyable elements of the map. Silence is one of the best ways to deal with them, and seems to be encouraged on some maps.
Essentially temporary, event enemies are the ones they want you to experiment with gimmick-wise, and permanent enemies are the ones they don't really care if you play around with using your whole arsenal.
>>
>>635582
Different poster but JP has benefits that global doesn't :[
>>
>>635582
I gotta say that is one really late reply. Anywho, the reason's simple: I can read Japanese.
>>
>>635725
What benefits does JP have? I’m playing on JP, but the only benefit I could think of is getting things one day earlier.
>>
>>636512
A couple of times JP got more stuff than global.
>>
File: FDeOREVakAA3NGk.jpg (56 KB, 965x604)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>636512
the KFC crossover
>>
Damn the terminals don't even fucking matter in this annihilation stage...
>>
>>637246
Of course they do. You lose a point if you don't babysit them.
>>
File: 80298618_p0.png (632 KB, 762x968)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
>>636705
artist?
>>
>>637255
Still counts as 400 killed and gives you all the rocks though.
>>
>>637262
It counts? I guess they really don't matter.
>>
>>637260
https://twitter.com/JJoke_Bag/status/1456789435463266310
>>
File: FC3g3RgakAAu16v.jpg (94 KB, 1123x1383)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>637388
thanks.
>>
>>637265
Same thing happens in Annihilation 9 (the Originium Dust enemies). Can let up to 9 Tumors into the goal point and nothing will happen as long as you kill the 400 "real" enemies.
>>
>>637619
There is an anni with those enemies? Holy hell
>>
Kroos has no right being a 3* with those stats. I'm trying to replace her as my secondary AA-sniper and everyone seems to fall short. Vermeil is trash against single targets, Meteor is just a debuffer, Jessica is only good for the dodge chance, May looks retarded,...
>>
>>637827
Your best next thing is Blue poison, platinum or Greythroat , 4* seems to be populated more by niches and gimmicks but useful operators rather than just straight damage
>>
File: MuMu20211107130227.png (713 KB, 1024x576)
713 KB
713 KB PNG
CC coming as early as the 11th. Everyone ready?
>>
>>638136
how important is it to max out kal and skadiva
>>
>>638145
ngmi
>>
>>638145
>Kal
Very
>Ska2
Can manage without her.

There is a 3 unit Risk 18 clear that uses just Kal, Thorns, and Ash.
>>
>>638279
>tfw thornslet
guess i'll borrow one
>>
>>638287
Well that's what they revamped the support system for.
Saved my ass during Under Tides.
>>
What snipers do I level and promote if I don't have any five star or higher ones
>>
>>638297
Kroos, May, and Meteor assuming you want regular anti air snipers. Kroos is general-purpose and Meteor handles bulky drones like Arts Master A2's. May is good at holding down enemies with her skills. There's honestly not that much to choose from otherwise though.
Shirayuki is a good AoE sniper if you need one, since she slows and has arts too.
Pinecone is generally considered to be the best shotgun style sniper, better than the two 5* ones.
>>
>>638297
I used May when I got bored of using my high rarity snipers
>>
>>638297
Kroos, Jessica, or May. You shouldn't need more than 2 and you'll get 5* or better soon enough.
>>
>>638279
>Ash
I have yet to E2 her, didnt feel the need with all the snipers I have E2 soo far
>>
File: 20211108_064036.jpg (196 KB, 872x1200)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>
>>638700
Ash is used to almost completely solo half the map, she's ridiculously good on it thanks to her S2 being able to punch through very bulky units as well as interrupt the hammer knight long enough for Mont3r to bring it almost to death.
>>
>>613841
>almost anno domini 2000+22 and still no way to get older welfares
i do not shiggy diggy
>>
>>639876
Aside from completion sake, there isnt any welfare that is that particularly good
>>
>>638136
Yeah I have my three E2s ready to get wrecked.
>>
>>639876
I think they added that in CN, so it's only a matter of time.
>>
>>635582
Personally I play on JP, because I can understand enough and I never play global releases if I have the option. It's just safer to do for a variety of reasons if the language barrier isn't relevant.
>>
>>641216
>It's just safer to do for a variety of reasons if the language barrier isn't relevant.
This is why I got into the jp server of alchemy star, thanks god the UI can be changed to english
>>
>>638297
Roll for Archetto on the coming banner.

>>637827 I leveled Greythroat and already regretting it. Also wish I could sell Courier's skin for more Siege pulls.
>>
>>641303
>I leveled Greythroat and already regretting it.
Greythroat's perfectly fine though, she's basically mini-Exusiai.
>>
>>641338
Sure, but I'd rather pay 2 more DP for Archerko with that +1 range.
>>
>>641427
Well, always good to have at least 3 AA snipers for the hard CC drone maps. I don't use my Archetto a whole lot honestly, Ash's stun is incredibly useful in more instances even though her crowd control is a little weaker than Archetto's.
>>
>>641430
I personally love Archetto multi target kit, a lot of times I have found that crowd control becomes hard when there is a tanky unit with lots of armor for the snipers, but the multitarget of archetto works wonder, specially on the anni map woth ufos, she can both hit them and help tin out the horde
>>
>>641626
Honestly I just blew those away with a couple ST casters, their def was too high to efficiently speedkill with an AA sniper. I can see how Archetto would be useful on that stage though, because enemies cluster a lot there. I used Dusk for the crowd control there. That whole stage was a bit of a mess but at least it wasn't as rough as the ice spider one.
Archetto will be very good on Annihilation 9 (Originium Dust mutants).
>>
>>641630
I dont use ST caster for the UFOs because they tend to be too close to them, soo Archetto multitarget and range +1 add a lot of utility for me
>>
>>641710
Actually, on that map only one drone will put a ST caster at risk, which is the last drone from the top right. Any caster with ASPD increase (Amiya, Haze) can destroy the bottom one before it moves without being in its range (for some bizarre reason they will attack it first and ignore the Ursus Raiders and casters that are closer) and generally the early one gets nuked before it fires a shot as well. The top right one just needs to be distracted once.
Probably one of the few stages where the Targeteers aren't actually that big a deal, since they're usually a massive bitch to handle otherwise.
>>
File: 1627105979833.png (617 KB, 1024x1024)
617 KB
617 KB PNG
>>641710
I would recommend you to learn using Gravel. Especially since she will get a module upgrade that makes her cost almost no DP at all.
>>
>>641717
I use gravel, but killing those motherfucker from safety is more comfy, I used her to kill the 2 ufos on extra talulah fight, while SA kill them
>>
>>641303
I hope Archetto comes in 10 rolls, I love her voice.
>>
I just started playing, its my first gacha game more or less. Is the story good enough or should I just skip scenes?
>>
>>642242
>Is the story good enough
Yes. It's not groundbreaking or anything, but great by gacha standards.
>>
>>642246
Alright cool thanks
>>
>>642242
No, it's mediocre and shallow. If you want story, go play Girls Frontline. The draw for Arknights is the tower defence gameplay.
>>
>>642242
It's ok. Better than average and I consider it more interesting than most other ones, enough to watch the optional story scenes I'd usually skip in other gacha after a while.
The story has strong worldbuilding but masks the simple nature of a lot of the plot by being overtly verbose.
>>
>>642242
I have never played any gacha with a good story, and that includes this and the game mentioned by that other anon (Girls Frontline). Never play a gacha of all things for the story, they always suffer by virtue of having to be designed to get continued indefinitely and meld into that indefinite storyline, but with more stupid restrictions thanks to the target audience.
Skip the story if you don't care about context, the game has very long cutscenes to set the stage for fights, and the only ones worthwhile are the secret ones like the Ceobe's Fungimist Bad Ending scene.
>>
>>642242
Interesting world building, the story is decent, but a bit pretentious, the writing though, can get on your nerves at times since they love beating around the bush instead of telling you what is actually going on.
>>
>actually enjoying the worldbuilding of literally earth: furries on wheels edition
>>
>>642306
Some parts are more interesting than others. Under Tides for example had a great setting with a very cool ruined ocean-people city, although I didn't care for the actual plot much.
I like the setting of things like Students of Ursus, but ones like A Walk in the Dust were very dry and bland.
>>
>>642321
That's another thing: the events are mostly irrelevant side stories, which makes it a real chore sometimes when you don't like the side story or just want the main content to occur more than every 6-9 months.
>>
I don't know what the fuck the anons are smoking, but the story is as bad as it gets. They must be mistaking amount of words with good story.
You go through literal essays of pronoun games, where (((they))) are going to do (((it))), but no one ever says who is (((they))) or what is (((it))), much less what (((it))) does.
Talulah story is mostly finished by chapter 8 and all you get is the most cliche and predictable ending possible with a redemption arc and everything.
To me though, Fire Emblem Heroes has the best in terms of story, since it does well and efficiently what it needs to do, which is to give a personality and characterization for the heroes. Each book is a year, so every story wraps in a year, and you get to roll for whatever characters appeared in that book.
This is one of the reasons why people prefer the side stories so much. If you had to rely on main chapters to get a grasp of the characters, all of them would be the same. Edgy and grimdark with snappy replies.
>>
>>642402
>the story is as bad as it gets
People were praising the setting, not the plot. I noted that the story hides the simple flow of it by being overtly verbose. It's literally a basic "persecuted people rise up as radicals and you have to take them out while seeing why they rose up" plot that dozens of other stories have done.
>FEH has the best in terms of story
What the fuck is wrong with you
FEH has the shittiest story out of all of them, it's even worse than Dragalia Lost's early plot chapters. It's the poster child for laughably bad throwaway plots that exist to promote new OCs to roll for since they know they'll run out of popular units to release. What "character" does Gunnthra have other than being a crispy critter in the plot? Otr is literally the shittiest villain since Surtr, I'd even take the retarded bishop from Under Tides over him. The only plot with even a remote amount of intrigue was the dream world where it brings into question if Sharena is even a human being. And then like all the others, it ends anticlimactic as fuck. "Oh haha it doesn't matter" as the result for that little subplot. Fafnir literally gets a couple lines as an actual character before he dies, and Reginn is even more generic as a hero than Fjorm was.
At least the reunion leaders usually go out with a bang, barring Skullshitter, which was the worst arc. Patriot was a better finale than Talulah but eh, what can you do there, Koschey was the epitome of vague bullshit.
>>
>>642402
For me the problem is with the dialogue, the events that transpire on itself, the reunion fights, the politics behinds certain decisions, stuff like Frostnova an Patriots.last stands and why they do it, etc. Are really fun and interesting events, but this brought low by the dialogue, stiff, over explaining everything and long mority rants, but as you say, this doesn't happen on the side stories and events somehow and why people prefer those, but I have noticed this horrid dialogue happens when Amiya and Kal sit are around, because it seems thats the way they are writing to speak like, and this also affects the Doctor, because in the few side events he appears, if Amiya isnt around, he actually gets to goof off and interact more with other characters, with Gavial event so far being the one he has been the most pro active, and people seem to like this.
>>
>>642529
I consider Frostnova's story well done. Even if there are the standard vague speeches and crappy shwing shwing fight scenes, they did a much better job of making the player care about an enemy than all the other parts, and it was worked into a very good cutscene (the one where she collapses. It's cheesy in a way, but it gets the job done. In comparison, the worst would be Misha and her brother, who had almost no impact. Her taking up the mantle of the Skullshatterer is illogical and poorly built up, and when she dies it seemed to be a common response for people to just respond "oh well." Partially this is in regards to how impersonal it is, partially it's because of how abrupt it is. Frostnova existed for longer and had a more developed character with allies and friends that were humanized through scenes like the brief truce where they asked for help finding her in the rubble, or the slums scene.
Patriot's last stand is alright, but like you said, Amiya and Kal'tsit put a damper on it. In particular, Amiya being there makes the responses the doctor gives be very odd. Patriot is obviously very agitated and resolute, but doc and Amiya keep throwing weak replies of "b-but" at him in regards to killing his daughter and standing against the cause he stubbornly champions due to how much he has done in its name for his people, even though he knows the leader has likely lost her way. It's bizarre and comes across as insensitive and hamfisted.
Doc being a mongrel who drinks boiling water from a kettle and eats originium slugs doesn't really change this. With Blaze, he had the option to tease her in front of Amiya and it worked fine.
For Kal'tsit, she only works in small doses. I maintain that the Mephisto-Singer scenes would be a great deal better if any other Rhodes leader was there. She spouted the absolute largest amount of words that added up to nothing there out of all scenes in the main story, which served to just give a partial reason why she hates Doc.
>>
>>642543
>With Blaze, he had the option to tease her in front of Amiya and it worked fine.

Blaze is a good example, he little arc with Greythroat were more fun and with better dialogue than what we have seen until that point and shows that the "reunion cause" could appear anywhere given how even a well meaning person like Greytrhoat still habors prejudge againts infected. Although I agree that the limited VN scenes are really bad when it comes to showing action, I have been playing Alchemy Star, and while the plot inst anything special, its easier to digest, solid and has way better presentation on everything, even action gets represented better there during VN scenes with character portraits moving, fadings and positioning and no just *swish swish boom* onomatopeya
>>
>>642560
>Greytrhoat still habors prejudge againts infected.
She didn't though. She simply believed they shouldn't have their problem treated as something special when other people have problems and tragedies as well. Blaze was the one who believed Greythroat was prejudiced because she she didn't know that GT's parents were doctors who got killed by a rogue one.
I think what you mention about that other gacha is the general story format considered normal/suitable for gacha due to their nature as mobile freemium games. Simpler and to the point, targeting an audience playing a game type designed around exploiting impulses to generate profit. Arknights is unusual in how long the cutscenes tend to be for the model.
>>
>>642527
>expecting actual plot
FEH does it best because it knows that the story is only there to give the characters a personality and quirky things to remember by, and it manages to create a conflict and end it before people are bored out of it.
They are aware of what people are expecting, except for you, I guess, that expected the next montecristo out of a mobage.
And the setting of Arknights isn't even that special. It's literally cancer in a fantasy kemono world. Mobages are full of grimdark settings, and this doesn't make arknights special.
>>
>>642590
>FEH does it best because it knows that the story is only there to give the characters a personality and quirky things to remember by,
And it fails 50% of the time in even doing that. I can't remember jack shit about what the fuck Laevatein did other than exhibit signs of brain damage. Gustav literally was introduced to immediately get killed.
>and it manages to create a conflict and end it before people are bored out of it.
People were bored out of the gate in the most recent story. It was more inert than a block of wood.
>They are aware of what people are expecting, except for you, I guess, that expected the next montecristo out of a mobage.
No? It's Fire Emblem, moreover it's fire emblem that happened after Fates sold record numbers for the series and had one of the worst RPG plots in recent memory. I expected the plot to be exactly what it is, but that doesn't suddenly make it not garbage.
>And the setting of Arknights isn't even that special. It's literally cancer in a fantasy kemono world. Mobages are full of grimdark settings, and this doesn't make arknights special.
>grimdark
You act like anything that includes death or cruelty is "grimdark" when the majority of Arknights is set in a civilized world where it plays off a lot of the shit in a comedic way, like the Kazimierz event. Arknights has some serious elements in the setting, but I would not consider it grimdark, it's just got something that could connect to reality's problems as the main instigator of conflict. The thing that makes the setting interesting is the variety and visual complements to the location descriptions. There ARE some "grimdark" events like SoU, and some story elements like the backgrounds of Reunion leaders, but the vast majority of the plot is basic action and fighting with some ineffectual "are we da bad guyz?" waffling in between. It was one of the most common complaints about the story back when Faust/Mephisto were the new chapters. Endless filler bullshit ambushes.
>>
>>642609
Just because you are incapable of remembering characters, it doesn't mean that they didn't have their own personalities and small quirks that made them unique. Arknights story is so bad at telling what the characters are like, that most of what we know about them is from the archive files.
>most recent story
I agree that this most recent story is worse compared to the other ones, but at least I know that it will end this year, and a new one will begin next year. Victoria is already sounding very boring, and we will have to endure it for the next 2 or more years, that is IF Victoria even starts next year, since they took almost an entire year to release chapter 8, and it seems like the story is shifting focus to kazimierz and kjerag next.

>it's not grimdark
>look at this [side story]
Thanks for agreeing with me. Only the side stories are worth reading, since it's not the same sluggish sutff the for hours on end. And events like Kazimierz and Ceobe's afternoon were some of the best, since we got to know what the operators and the world are like when we aren't being grimdark all the time.
And despite there being civilized places, like siesta, the setting that we see in the main story is just dystopian with cruelty, death, and lack of morality, pretty much the textbook definition of grimdark.
>>
>>642633
Although I said that it all reads the same, for some reason, the climax of amiya and chen vs talulah was written like a sitcom, and I will never understand what the fuck was going on in the writer's head.
>>
>>642633
And just because you think that immediately getting killed is a "personality and quirky thing" for a character doesn't make that true. It's fucking garbage mate, do you not remember how crappy Book 2's plot was? The sheer collective "come the fuck on" that was released by the playerbase when he pulled his bullshit extra life card out and dragged the plot through the mud for yet another shitty months-long fetch quest to disable it? The fact that Hel and Eir were thinner in character than even Book 2's OCs until literally the last second where she spewed out her and Eir's connection like it was supposed to be some sort of fucking revelation? And then they did the same fucking thing with Otr? It's not that I'm incapable of remembering, it's that they did a fucking terrible job of it. Even fucking pickle boy Hisame had more of a character in Fates than the majority of FEH OCs. Eir at least had the "I'm my mom's morning coffee" and amnesiac shtick but it's not much.
Arknights doesn't deserve a pass either, but I will say that unlike FEH, they have to base their sellable units entirely off of OCs rather than existing franchise characters, so naturally the less important ones will suffer for it. If they included them all the plot would be even more bloated and verbose.
I have no clue what Victoria's plot has other than the expected escape of well, you know. The trailer was neat I suppose, but I completely agree with you on the absurdly slow main story release cycle, it's just fucking retarded. There's no reason that a couple dozen stages need to take that long to release.
>look at this side story
And right after that I literally summed up the main story's major problem for almost 5 entire fucking chapters of the 8 chapter plot, in that it was NOT in fact anything resembling grimdark (or even anything interesting), it was just basic action and random filler waffling that is repeated over and over. Read the whole post. The fun sidestories address overall setting.
>>
>>642633
>dystopian with cruelty, death, and lack of morality, pretty much the textbook definition of grimdark.
This is just Ursus though. Lungmen, despite the slum killings, existed mostly as a depiction of how an average real city would work in a world with such disease-focused disparity because the devs didn't want to portray a fantasy CN area (I think Lungmen is fantasy Hong Kong?) as negative or dystopian in nature. There's cruelty and death but the majority of the residents are normal people who live average lives and the slum residents are ruled by the Rat King, who is by and large not actually that bad a guy despite being a mobster.
>>
>>642644
>how crappy Book 2's plot was?
>still caring about the plot
Again, this is your own fault. No one was expecting good plot, the plot is nothing more than excuse for character to interact with each other. Also, you keep up bringing gustav, as if that was the norm, and not the exception.
And even then, Gustav had much more characterization than most of the arknights operators.

In case you forgot, Gustav was a stern and harsh man, that would always scold his son for not being a good enough prince, especially for going out of his way to save other kingdoms. Despite being in a peaceful era, he was always ready to attack as if war was imminent.
Later on, we learn from his wife that he was just like Alphonse when he was young, always hurrying to save others in moments of need, until he met Hel, which is basically voldemort, and his own father, or alphonse's grandfather, had to pay the ultimate price for his actions.
After this event, he became what he was, until his own son did the same as him, meddled with Hel, and this is where he saw what the destiny awaited him, just like his father had to sacrifice himself to save him, he decided to sacrifice himself to save his own son.
And with his event version, we can see what he acts like when he isn't duty-bound as a king anymore, which is a much more cheerful "I love my family" kinda guy.

I don't know about you, but this is more than I can say for sacrifice throwaway characters in arknights, like Ace for example. I could use Theresa as an example too, but laughably, she probably isn't even dead.
>>
>>642655
In cyberpunk 2077, most of the world isn't night city. Doesn't mean that it isn't a cyberpunk setting.
>>
>>642705
You're focusing on one part, and making inferences based on a few small speech bubbles and an event version of the character that doesn't factor into the main story. Gustav, for all intents and purposes, could be compared to Misha, the worst Arknights throwaway shitter. I can scribble out the same bullshit for her that you did and romanticize her actions and character through inferences, but ultimately they're both nothing. She exists for the same reason, and has almost identical screentime to Gustav.
Gustav existed to attempt to elicit an emotional response from the reader, which they failed on miserably. Misha did the same. There are entire character descriptions of her that are even longer and more detailed with her whole fucking background, but she made no impact with it.
That aside, are you ignoring the shit they pull with Hel and then repeat with Otr (and to a lesser extent, Freyja)?
>>
>>642712
Idk I just feel like it's an overused term and it doesn't fit arknights.
It's like how people say everything is "edgy" nowadays if it takes itself seriously
>>
Damn, there's a schedule? I thought I could just play them at my own pace like a reguar event.
>>
>>642932
Just do the rotating map
>>
>>642718
The fact that you think that Gustav and Misha are comparable just shows how much worse arknights story is. Feh achieved the same with easily 10x less words.
And at this point I think we are going in circles. I don't know why you keep bringing up stuff about the plot, this is the last time I repeat myself, the plot is bad and doesn't matter, but this doesn't make the story bad, because this isn't why the story exists.
If you tell your friend a story about how you went to buy bread and found a cute dog, it wouldn't mean that this story is bad because the plot is bad. The plot is irrelevant, because that's not the point.
>>
>>643001
They're comparable not in the sense that they "achieve" anything but rather that they fail to achieve something. You could really infer a significant amount of the shit you said for any character. Hell, even the famous ... conversation in Fates could allow you to infer several things about the characters. It doesn't mean anything, the actual character doesn't do anything other than be introduced and die.
The plot is how the character is utilized and develops. You can't talk about a character without involving it in the plot unless it doesn't appear. Hel and Otr's characterization being left up to the last words before they die is a part of their character, regardless of if it's also a part of the main plot. The PURPOSE of characters is part of that character, even though it is part of the plot. You literally summarized significant parts of Book 3's plot in your own post. The plot vs story shit is not a distinction you want to make here, because you overlap the two greatly in your own arguments.
You are right here in one part though, we are going in circles. Gustav alone isn't the topic we were discussing, it was the entirety of FEH's crappy "personality and quirky things" to remember their OCs by when that's ultimately subjective (what counts as a "quirky thing" to remember? Does Jessica being a rich nervous person count in the same way Laevatein being stupid does? When does a character begin having a personality and when do they not? Does being a killing machine like Surtr rank any less at a personality than the random shopkeep in Fungimist who has a few lines suggesting his attitude as a businessman?) and they have to do a lot less of it overall simply because the characters sell off of being powerful.
>>
>>643024
>that's ultimately subjective
This is not an argument. Everything is ultimately subjective, even this statement. If you cannot even grasp if there is a difference in personality between Surtr and a random shopkeeper in fungimist, you are either being intentionally pedantic, or pretending to be ignorant so that you can turn this discussion into a philosophical one that won't have an end.
>>
>>643093
You're correct, that is not an argument, it's a statement of fact that shows there has been no clear definer of terms here.
And I specifically chose Surtr because he's one of the least characterized villains. He literally repeats himself over, and over, and over in his one niche (which I do not consider "unique"), so I felt that he was comparable to the shopkeep. We know the shopkeep has tentacles, so we know his race. We know his general demeanor, we know his area of service, we know what he's called, what he does for a living, how he addresses others, aspects of his past from the quotes he says, and that he has a dubious status as a real being due to the nature of where he appears. He is an experienced wanderer of the world, he states his values as a person, and he doesn't take too much stock in the formalities of where he obtains his stock. This is a great deal of information, no? He was fairly popular among the players when the event was running. The point was just that the "less is more" argument can be applied even to the thinnest of information with even a random oneoff side character. Until Surtr received his pirate alt, we just knew he liked to burn things and torture people. I remember back then we would joke stuff like "how the fuck did Laeg/Laev even get born" and such.
>>
>>643103
Yeah, you are being intentionally pedantic.
>>
>>643113
I'm not. I'm saying your point is unfitting and providing an example of why. I don't even think Arknights has much to do with it at this point, I just consider FEH to be one of bar-none the worst gacha as far as their characters and story go. I still play it because the gameplay is good, same as Arknights, but the story not overstaying its welcome and giving the OCs a single personality selling point to roll for isn't something that makes sense to praise the story or characters for. It's like saying a bug that hits your windshield in a rainstorm and gets washed off is the best because it doesn't stay splattered there like in sunny weather.
>>
sheesh.
>>
>>643134
What does she smell like
>>
>>643141
flowers and sweat.
>>
>>643143
Huh. I figured she'd smell like perfume.
>>
I E2 ash for this event, and just noticed she got a new base skill, what does her intelligence reserver do?
>>
>>643241
My Ash one(many) shot that arrow knight risk 3 contract with S2. I'm surprised.
>>
>>643241
It affects the E2 base skills of Blitz and Frost, but I'm pretty sure leaving the R6 operators in the control center is the optimal usage of them.

>>643644
She can shred any enemy that isn't immune to stuns with her S2, it's fun to watch it happen
>>
>>643750
I used Ash with Warfarin and Skadi buffs to eradicate the boss in the current CC in like a second for my R18.
>>
>>643750
>>643754
She and W work great together, both have a talent that increase damage against stunned enemies
>>
File: Kyaru and hotdog suzu.jpg (299 KB, 363x321)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
Anyone happen to have the hotdog Suzu image used here by itself?
>>
>>643762
I thought the bosses would be immune to stun
>>
>>643971
Given how strong their special are thanks god they arent
>>
>>643134
Perfumer such a nice lady even her R34 is wholesome, 90% just ecchi or vanilla.
>>
>>643971
The twin knights aren't immune to stun because of their event gimmicks.
>>
File: FD_1fhBaQAE8CVI.jpg (232 KB, 2000x1500)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>
Some guy told me Hoshi and other straight DEF defenders aren't useful anymore. I thought they're just too durable and you'd rather have some healing or utity instead of the excessive DEF+HP. But no, it's more like no matter how high your defence is you cannot block the toughest bosses anyway. Blaze or Surtr will last longer.

Guards were a mistake, honestly.
>>
>>644941
>no matter how high your defence is you cannot block the toughest bosses anyway.
Outside of the Seaborn's nerve damage and the instakill of the Emperor's Blade, most non-arts bosses can still be blocked by normal Defenders. They're just niche and often very replaceable, with the exception of Liskarm, who is the current tactical best in the "Normal Defender" archetype due to her unique SP charge ability that acts as a huge enabler on a ton of stages.
It also isn't really just Guards. It's just Normal Defenders largely being outmoded by more specialized tanks or dual duty units.
Eunectes is capable of just BARELY surviving the hammer knight's power strike with a sliver of HP when using her S3. She is one of the only units who can do this with raw stats alone.
Mudrock is the premier tank for good reason, she has a regenerating shield that eats a hit regardless of how powerful (including hits that would immediately blow through all 4000+ HP and 800+ Def she has to kill her instantly).
Blaze and Specter are just an extension of this kind of thing, with Blaze having a revive that only works once, and Specter having the benefit of being designed very early on with an ability that just happened to age well in the age of oneshot-capable CC bullshit festivals.

It's sort of the same with Medics. Many of them without notable special abilities got pushed on the sidelines thanks to Ptilopsis/6*s and Healing Defenders, and the class as a whole has received little fanfare since release aside from Kal'tsit being busted as fuck for reasons that have nothing to do with her status as a Medic.
>>
File: 88127737_p0.jpg (2.72 MB, 2850x1208)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB JPG
is it ok to spend contract bounties on alloys and orirons?
>>
>>645196
The recommend stuff would be the limited high tier material stuff, but use them on what you need to be honest, if you need that to raise a particular operator asap, go for it
>>
>>644957
When it comes to medic the only "new" medic that I have bother with is whisperain thanks to her range and resistance, it was of great use during under tide and can even affect self stuns like specter S2 and Eunectes S3, after that Tuye is definitely good but can get some use to, and also that there isnt much where her gigantic heals can really shine without overhealing by a bunch
>>
File: FA28VSFVEAI46MV.jpg (393 KB, 1619x2048)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>645215
it's just that I bought everything already and I'm sorta low just on these, the rate is also comfortable, like, you'd waste around 40 sanity to just get one or you can just spend 30 CB.
other than that, tokens are maybe the only thing that is worth saving for.
>>
>>645221
Well yeah, the jellyfish is the one who saved her formerly crappy archetype (which was only Ceylon before). Tuye looks cool as fuck but is unremarkable gameplay-wise.
What I mean though was that Medics don't have much they get in terms of new units or bannerheads, and the new ones they do get rarely garner much attention. Unless it's got a special power like Ptil, healing is a limited niche in terms of future potential and is contested by healing defenders.
>>
>>645751
Healers classes will always have troubles getting gimmicks because on how simple their job, I guess the best they could do, is make more buffers healer like Warfarin, other healer that can attack or some extreme gimmick like global range, but only heals when unit is under 50% hp and low attack speed.
>>
There's no reward for risk 18 other than 20 points? And a medal I guess.

At risk 15 raising a bunch of niche units to keep going doesn't seem worth it. Like a non-Surtr arts guard, or someone to solo the crab lane.
>>
>>646353
>or someone to solo the crab lane.
I hold it with Blue poison, just pray she doesnt get the damage debuff
>>
Holy shit, Iris is fucking monster, E2 level 1 and she already has more base damage than my pot 3 maxed E2 Ifrit
>>
>>646429
I like Iris, but for the sleep. She has very slow attacks outside of S1, which only lasts five seconds. Ifrit ignores a huge chunk of resistance and can hit multiple targets, so her base damage is deceptively low.
>>
>>646353
Crabs can be handled by a 4* or higher Slow Supporter combined with Myrtle. Just don't pick the crab risk.
>>
>>646456
Iris kit is meant to be more of a burst damage caster, her sleep is good, but what it really does, given there isnt more enemies around, is to buy her time to get charges of her talent, to basically nuke the target when coming out of sleep
>>
>>646421
I thought they had way higher def without the bonus. Nice, Exu S1 can handle them comfortably, and I can't find another use for her on this map.

>>646510
Yeah but hat's two units holding the meme lane, out of six total.
>>
>>646588
I used max E1 Podenco to solo hold the crab lane.

The left lane can be held with Kaltsit + Kroos
>>
Friendly reminder to use 5 friends supports to get a CC medal
>>
>>647147
>tfw used friend Thorns in every challenge clear plus the R18 clear
eh
I'm cutting it close for the 10 days medal though
>>
>>646588
It's not so much two units holding the lane. It's the mandatory vanguard acting as a plug just in case while the slower takes out the crabs. There is no wasted slot.
>>
>>646588
Exu and Ash can be used interchangeably to handle the left side's fodder enemies without wasting a space on a blocker. Ash with S2 is best for that though, and is used in a 3 unit clear as she can kill the armored knights with it as they approach. Almost solos the whole left side actually, just bring a support Kal'tsit to handle the boss.
>>
>>647706
You can't retreat her until the crabs stop coming. My Myrtle only stays on long enough for three skill uses, then I need her slot. If only I could get a second broken unit from friend support.
>>
>>647958
You can retreat her before that if you have a L60 or so Podenco or Istina (or better). Really, as long as it's not Orchid or Earthspirit any should do, but Podenco and Istina have good skills for it in particular.
If you have Weedy, her S2 can solo the whole lane without either of those.
If you have Thorns, he can solo the land and provide support against the Roar Knights and other ones shuffling down the side (provided he's protected/healed long enough to activate Destreza twice).
>>
>>647935
Ohh yeah, guess I shouldn't have skipped Ash then. For a new player she just looked like another Exu.
>>
>>647978
In most maps she effectively is, so don't feel too bad about a niche scenario for a single map where she shines. Every unit has that.
>>
File: 1609477361441.gif (448 KB, 500x500)
448 KB
448 KB GIF
How can I add more friends in AK?
Just recently started to play with the Under Tides event.
>>
>>648061
Use someone's support and you'll be asked to add them after clearing (or failing) the map.
>>
File: E5MPO7EVoAk6Pr7.jpg (261 KB, 1875x963)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>648214
you can add randoms without playing the stage since terminal update.
>>
>>648061
FC?
>>
File: 1618747521947.png (1.34 MB, 1358x759)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>648263
>>
>>648302
Sent
Changed my 3rd lead to Kal, was Mudrock before if you need her on support
>>
File: 1628227601138.gif (101 KB, 500x500)
101 KB
101 KB GIF
>>648437
Thanks.
>>
File: FEPw9A9acAIAiqS.png (283 KB, 773x484)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
Golden CEO
>>
>>648951
I never understood how ks the golden ratio supposed to be used
>>
>>648951
What a perfect CEO
>>
Is it just me or was the new challenge tougher than rish18? I've never abused my friend's Surtr this hard.
>>
>>652297
If using the two lvl 3 risk, yeah, Mudrock and Big bod became even worse than leader colossus, had to use a lot of defense and res debuffs to kill them, no to mention to pray that my own Mudrock shield could pop on time every attack
>>
>>652415
I mean on the permanent map. The toughest boss upgrade together with three bladehelm dudes.
>>
File: 81140886_p0.png (3.87 MB, 3000x4000)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB PNG
>>652415
I think he meant permanent stage challenge, because it's really hard if you don't have Surtr-tier OPs.
I didn't even drop a sweat in the cave.
>>
>>652425
Yeah, Mudrock stage is probably harder in training mode where you have to pick defensive upgrades for the boss or the golems. Here I just slow them and borrow one damage dealer.
>>
File: 93698669_p0.png (1.05 MB, 1200x720)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>652451
not necessarily, Ifrit and Eyja did their job good for me, I even could let Bob enter the blue box.
>>
>>652415
The Lead Seal map is reasonably manageable with a Surtr, borrowed or otherwise.
The Pyrite map today was awful though. Ironically enough it was easiest just to take the Wraith booster in addition to the required one, because it allowed for skipping the Def+/Move+ ones. Ended up having to gun down Crownslayer and use arts for the rest of the stuff. CS's boost made her susceptible to Rosa thanks to her added weight.
>>
>>654138
Yep, Pyrite kicked my ass too. Can't max risk this one
>>
>>654138
>The Pyrite map today was awful though
Really? I used the usual stuff plus pram to kill that crownslayer with high RES that her special risk gave, and since I already had all that arts, I took the phantoms risk and they were easy
>>
>>654246
Yeah, I find the daily maps of old permanent stages the easiest because I know the strategies to do them all with Risk 18, so Risk 8 is easy by comparison.
>>
>>654251
Yeah, the rotating maps are at best annoying mostly because of that, I feel they should make new maps, but I imagine making maps for CC being harder than normal maps given the risk balancing stuff
>>
>>654246
Pyrite in general is one of the hardest normal non-drone CC maps, so yes. Probably the most difficult daily so far in this CC, since the earlier Pyrite daily was very manageable
>>
>>654138
>easiest just to take the Wraith booster in addition to the required one, because it allowed for skipping the Def+/Move+ ones
Was the exact opposite for me. Couldn't stop wraiths no matter what I tried, even with just the big wraith risk. Maybe it'd work with a Suzuran-tier slow or a well-timed Surtr?

So I got the boss risk. Barely managed to kill him using both stun boxes, Thorns, Exu, Silverslash, Blaze and Mostima for additional stun. On the flip side I could take 50% speed, since all regular enemies are a joke and the boss teleports anyway.

That's my favorite part about these daily CCs, if you manage to avoid strenghtening enemies by getting slow DP gain, slow SP gain, can't deploy on squares, etc risks then it feels like just a chapter 4 story mission.
>>
>>654799
>if you manage to avoid strenghtening enemies by getting slow DP gain, slow SP gain, can't deploy on squares, etc risks then it feels like just a chapter 4 story mission

Yeah, but I feel they have been trying to avoid this on this CC with more risks that fuck you indirectly, with more and more debuffs risk or huge restrictions like class bans and deployment limits.
>>
>>654799
See I thought that would be the case because the wraiths were what fucked me during the original Pyrite, but no.
I didn't even need to take a slower.
I don't have Thorns and my SA is recently acquired so no schwing, but the Wraiths fall quite easily to Eyja and Surtr now while the boss, well she was the only thing the snipers actually contributed to. The universal move+ bonus was terrible simply because it made Crownie unstoppable (teleports on contact, runs like a fucking Sarkaz Lancer without contact) and the only support Suzu had S2 for some reason. Rosa was also very good on the stage thanks to stopping the Wraiths in their tracks.
Ironically enough taking the Wraith booster had the simple effect of just making everything else in the level except the boss a joke, which was why it was easier. I could tailor my whole team just to killing two enemy types instead of jacked up enemies from the whole stage.
>>
I can't believe its over now
https://youtu.be/uDjucEXdbeY
>>
File deleted.
>>655278
they see me rolling
>>
Faust was easy as usual today.
>>
>>655278
Probably because of the upcoming anime.
>>
Sure, just oneshot anyone on my team from 3 squares away.

At least today's CC is not required for the medal.
>>
>>656600
>no enemy buffs or atk debuffs required to take to risk 8 it
ez baby stage
Only hard if they have something asinine like making the recidivists invisible combined with the freedom booster, or +80% to enemy HP+Def+Res as a mandatory one.
>>
>>656605
Yeah nvm, I forgot you can do the -75%hp challenge by itself so I kept trying it at risk 8
>>
>>656608
congrats
I will say that despite what I said before, it is among the more challenging of the daily stages. Certainly harder than say, the Lead Seal stage.
>>
>>656600
I discovered that by far the easiest way to do it was simply to let the two big guys go through uncontested (i.e. two units breach) and focus on the punchy ones. Two melee nuking units and a good arts one to handle the bottom left worked.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.