[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1629037947841.jpg (122 KB, 697x1498)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
Anyone else playing the JP version of Blue Archive? An English version was announced but I've been playing the Japanese server for too long and don't want to switch
>>
>>612558
I've been playing it, i don't really want to switch. Also the pre reg rewards are kinda sad, so it doesn't bode well, plus with the gook schedule they have in mind for global
>>
If you've been playing the Japanese server already, there's zero reason to switch over, I don't even see how this is even something to consider.
>>
>>612558
I'm in the same boat, especially after they announced Nexon was gonna handle it
I'll just look up the translated stuff online for stuff I didn't understand fully
>>
File: FBpZoF9VQAg05vm.jpg (50 KB, 493x545)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Playable ShiroKuro when.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3yFWBx8S54CAEavaRf8BA/videos
This channel has translations if anyone needs/wants them
>>
>>613281
tomorrow
>>
>>612847
>If you've been playing the Japanese server already, there's zero reason to switch over
dunno, maybe some like their english text?
>>
>>614177
Just look it up online
It's not worth the progress reset honestly
>>
>>612558
This game created multiple threads about Blue Archive. Go neck yourself shill faggot OP.
>>
>>614177
Story translations exist.
Menus take five seconds to learn.
Also the fact that you really only need basic kana to read 90% of the gameplay stuff, that which takes five minutes to learn.
>>
dont mind me just paying my respects to this game and its threads

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.