[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 38 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Cid Raines.png (567 KB, 471x892)
567 KB
567 KB PNG
You pulled for Cid, right?
>>
>>609986
He's my favorite character in 13. Obviously.
>>
>>609986
We got a free pull so yeah, I imagine everyone did at least the one pull for him.
>>
Primarch Galenth Dysley when?
>Main antagonist of 13-1
>Array of skills to choose from: Baptism in Ruin, Thanatosian Laughter, Destrudo, Ultima, Poisonga/Dazega/Cursega; Arms independently cast/chain -ga level elemental spells
>Could fulfill a niche as a debuff-spamming tank
>Amazing theme if he gets a burst: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-EsZ_HGPPM
>>
File: ...whatever.jpg (44 KB, 434x453)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>610039
I wish. I fear we're gonna get at best just Jihl Nabaat.
>>
>>610046
Have we gotten any cutscene-only characters? I'm pretty sure every character in OO is either playable or fightable at least once.
>>
>>610047
Kadaj
>>
>>610047
Only Materia, Spiritus and this game's version of Mog are not playable and have shown in cutscenes. Everyone else now has been promoted or when they show up they're immediately recruitable.
>>
>>610047
Also maybe Enna Kros, but I haven't played WoFF yet.
>>
>>610050
Fair enough; he's from a movie, though.

>>610052
She's a postgame boss. And, depending on your take on the different incarnations of summons, already in the game.
>>
>>610057
>>610047
Is Sherlotta playable or fightable?
>>
>>610064
Nope. Again, I wasn't sure. Thanks for the counter example.
>>
>>610047
Jihl is a DLC boss in 13-2.
>>
>>610047
Chelinka. She shows up in cut scenes and in Yuri's EX animation but she's not playable or fightable.
>>
File: kurasame.png (631 KB, 875x875)
631 KB
631 KB PNG
>>610047
that ice guy whose call you keep using
>>
>>610107
>tfw missed both of Male Xion's banners
>>
>>610047
other than Layle no one in that game is playable, and I'm still waiting for Belle
>>
>>609986
I tried to do the event without him because I was broke after Cinque. Ended getting some god like luck and got his LD, Mog's LD and Zidane's BT with the last 20 tickets from the shop and one multi-pull.
Still completed the event without him by using Ysh BT+, Zidane LD/BT, Porom LD and a Cid friend, it was hell.
>>
so, dissidianons, who are you gonna green, ace or bartz?
>>
>>610175
Bartz!!
>>
>>610175
Neither, Y'shtola will carry me until Machina BT+
>>
>>610175
Both plus Y'sh, which I already greened.
Don't really want anyone else till Locke.
>>
>>610175
I'm waiting until March and hoping i have enough for greening my boy Gilgamesh.
>>
>>610175
greening plans are
>Butz
>Vayne
>Jecht
>Caius
>Machina
>Locke
>Noctis
>Gilgamesh
>Kefka
>Squall
>Laguna
>Snow
>>
>>610175
I've got Bartz BT and I'm gonna do a hard pass on Ace and everyone else this month. Skipping Prompto. Zack is tempting but I feel like I'd be better off waiting for his BT/LD banner since he's with Rydia and I want her too. Quistis would be awesome to get, but next month is a gauntlet that is going to be brutal on my stash. Vayne, Cait Sith, Shelke, the WoFF Twins (instant pity and green) and Garnet. Plus I'd like to get Auron. I just don't have the resources to pull for Ace and I'll pry need to skip Quistis as well.

Hell, I don't even know if I'll green Bartz or not. It looks like he only does his Wind Enchant with two ingots so I guess if I want to use him I'll need to BT+ him. But I kind of want to save those for someone else.
>>
>>610175
Might green one of them at some point. FFV is one of my favorites, and Ace looks pretty fun, but neither are high prioirities.
My next green is going to be Cloud of Darkness, and I'm not sure who else I'm going to green after her until Terra's BT+.
>>
>>610175
I'm not planning on getting either, but since I'm going to be pulling for Kimahri, I may end up getting something for Ace as well. Not going to bet on it, though.
My real prize this week is going to be Aranea, and then Quistis next week. If I can get Iroha too, great, but it depends entirely on how kind Kimahri is. I have too many major picks in November to spread myself too thin now.
>>
>>610175
Banners I'm definitely pulling on:
>Ashe's rerun
>Vayne BT+
>Vanille LD
>Auron LD
>Maria LD
>Yda LD
>Sazh LD
>Machina BT+
>Cater LD
>Ceodore BT+
>Rem LD
>Fang LD
>Rydia LD
>Alisaie LD
>Ciaran BT+
>Lyse LD
>Freya LD

Everything else is a maybe, depending on free puls and the like.
>>
>>610470
so i'm not the only who's gonna green cod. looks like her bt+ is not as popular as in jp for some reason
>>
>>610580
I've been a fan of the Cloud since FF3 DS. She was one of my mains in the PSP Dissidias, and even before its LD/BT, it carried me through a lot of the early "catching up" period of the game. After the LD/BT hit, it's one of my most used units, even still. Greening is the natural progression of this.
>>
>>610580
I think alot of people are waiting for the 4star upgrade but with jp new reworked support chars and some after turn damage orb I can see good things. Plus cor green cod and green vayne * chef kiss*
>>
Potato power! Speakling of Shantotto, I hope she gets a global BT+ buff.
>>
>>610680
They should have given her a follow up (like just let her do a 4 brave hit 1 hp dump rage aero after every turn) and 20% brave refund between HP dumps. She'd be competitive then.
>>
wanted to skip this month's banners but looks like i need ace for this transcendence :(
>>
>>610896
As long as you have Beatrix, Celes, Trey, or Emperor you should be good.
>>
What are some good teams for either Cor or Sephiroth? I'm an old player coming back since I miss this game, and they are 2 characters I really like and have full weapons.

Lightning is almost with fully weapons too (missing Burst...), so I don't know if she's still useful.
>>
>>611099
Those are both damage dealers so your third wheel will inevitably be either an orb handler or some support with fat auras so you aren't hitting for peanuts on the new difficulty.

Might as well go for Bartz tonight as he should fill in nicely as the plug-and-play aurabot.
>>
>>611170
Ah I'm not worrying about Lufenia for the moment, I'm more of a casual player and I don't like going for ultra hard things.
It doesn't has to be both Sephiroth and Cor in the team, just with one of them two I'm okay, but I don't even know where to look for synegy and good team comps for them. Sorry anon, I'm dumb.
>>
>>611192
Y'shtola, up for one more day, and Bartz will be the strongest support characters coming out in the next couple of months. It won't be until December when we get Lenna and Selphie that we'll have people who can compete with the two of them. I'd recommend going for one or the other. Bartz is probably the easier one to use.

Raines (currently up) works fairly well with Cor. Raines has a lot of turn manipulation so you can get more turns for him and Cor which means more of Cor's premptive attacks.
>>
>>611204
I'll try going for full Bartz and Raines, thanks anon! Do I need both Burst weapon or everything else is already good?
>>
>>611239
For Bartz you will want his Burst. It provides wind enchant to the party and an extra 25% brave gains. That doesn't sound like a lot but in practice it's a huge benefit to your teammates. His BT phase lasts for a good amount of time and with BT+ you'll be able to get his aura up twice per fight. Bartz is kind of slow so you shouldn't have any issues killing stuff long before his BT aura falls off.

Raines doesn't have a burst, so you just need his EX and LD. Raines is stupidly strong (if you remember how Aranea chewed up the meta when she released, Raines does the same thing). He'll be the strongest LD-only damage dealer for a long time. I'm looking at the calendar and there are some really good Burst using damage dealers coming out (the WoFF twins, Machina, Tidus), and some good LD-only support characters out (Paine, Lenna, Selphie, Eiko), but for LD-only damage dealers I'm not seeing anyone who can really compete with Cid until... I guess maybe Kain in December? And then Enna Kross in April and Seymour in May. But you're looking at 2 months until Kain and 6 months until Enna and 7 until Seymour. Raines is going to be king for a long time.
>>
File: 1627482030759.jpg (3.71 MB, 8750x4750)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB JPG
>>611248
Might help if I posted the calendar. Keep in mind they've been moving a few banners around lately. So if you see characters who are a little off to the side (Zack, Vanille, Lenna, Eiko, etc) those banners might get shuffled around a bit, maybe moved up to a month early.
>>
>>611248
>>611251
Kain and Kuja would be my top priority as of now since I like them, I have all of Kefka weps too so can't wait to see his rework.

Then I have to get all of Bartz weapons tomorrow and then start saving for a long time, maybe I try and get some LD characters like Tifa, Fran or Thancred.

I just got all Raines weps in 100 tickets + 30k, 70k (with a lot of story left... I almost did nothing) and 50 tickets letft. I'll farm currency for tomorrow for now and do event/summons trials, I really have to get into work now.
>>
gl to the people rolling for the wife beater BT and larry butz BT
>>
Alright, got Kimahri's full slate of gear squared away. I also got Ace's and Lyse's gear, but not Ace's Burst unfortunately.
Next draw priority: Aranea on Thursday.
>>
200 tickets, just got 3 copies of Kimarhi LD. Oh well.
>>
200 tickets for ace's bt/ld but had to use another 600 and 25k gems for his ex ._.
his kit wasn't even in my plans. this is what having too many resources does
>>
Where the fuck is the lufenia? I just beat the event cosmos and nothing popped up
>>
I'm really fucking behind, haven't played since Garland's Burst released. What do I need to know jumping back in?
>>
>>611679
nothing. let yourself be open and life will be easier
>>
Its bartz BT worth of pity or he falls off quickly ?
>>
>>611671
The Lufenia is under the DE button. There's two Lufenia stages and when you clear those the third fight is a Lufenia+ difficulty stage.
>>
Team.
>>
we did it acebros he came home with 90 tickets and both ffv ld dupes on the free pull, now I just have to go all in on Quistis for the burst and both LDs
>>
Planning on trying this game out. What do I reroll for?
>>
>>611905
cid
>>
>>611266
Im this anon.

I forgot I already had Bartz BT weapon (since who knows when), got his EX and one CP35. I only want his LD, please be nice to me banner... Still there are a lot of days and a lot of story, will keep playing until I have a decent amount of currency (rn I have 75k) and start going for his LD and then my team will be full weapon.

I tried the Cor/Bartz/Raines team without Bartz LD and its pretty fun, I'm glad I went for Raines.
>>
Tried the final DE stage 3 times and kept failing each time. I cleared but I'd keep failing the turn count by 3 or 4 turns. Looks like I'm gonna need to wait until I get 2 more ingots so I can green Bartz. I have one right now and we'll get one from the co-op rewards and I have 15 of the fragments, so I guess if I can clear Aranea's LC in tomorrow that will give me enough fragments to make the third ingot.
>>
What do I do with burst dupes? Got one while going for the LD...
>>
>>612045
You can sell them for Burst Tokens but save it until there's a BT in the shop that you want and you're close to 50 tokens.
Just make sure to ONLY sell the dupes.
>>
>>611699
anyone ?
>>
>>611699
>>612128
No anon, he does not fall quickly. All the month 1 BT+ are better than the three or so months of BT+ to come, and Bartz is quite possibly the most meta of them.

He is a support though so if you are looking for anything else you'll won't find there. His mission is clicking that burst button to turn Lufenia+ reductions into regular Lufenia and just sit there while the rest of the party does the heavy lifting.
>>
>both called vincent
>very similar design after transformation
>dirge of cerberus and ergo were both released in 2006 one month apart
coincidence? i think not
>>
>>612266
Too bad his BT theme sucks.
>>
Turn count was tight even with Raines LD cal.
>>
>>612481
I think I'm going to pull the trigger and just use Raines here.
>>
Its that bad I'm not bothering with those DE Transcendence stages ?
>>
>>612547
you're just missing some resources for bt+
>>
>>612577
He's going to miss out on tixs that will be giving out over abundance come on stop that.

>>612547
Yea I'm going to hold out a bit till I get a better team goin
>>
Thought Cor and Zidane wouldn't mesh well together but this went really smoothly. Just glad that I didn't need to bring my BT+ Y'shtola just yet
>>
someone talk me out of bt tokening Ace's BT

I cant stop throwing tickets into the banner. i really want to get the BT, but i dont know if its truly worth the tokens.

The only other BT's i want coming up arae Jecht and machina.
>>
>>612766
Wait for Quistis/Palom or even Aranea LC if you don't have her.
>>
Okay. I'm done throwing tickets at Ace. Gonna save what I have left for Quistis. If I end up pulling Ace's BT I'm gonna be so fucking pissed because I still don't have his LD.
>>
what's the name of Ace song that plays during his BT theme ?
>>
>>613139
The Beginning Of The End

https://youtu.be/_VDA57wDiUs?t=175
>>
Everyone ready for Aranea's LC and, if you care, Prompto's LD?
>>
>>613436
Dropped 30 tickets. Didn't get it. Then I couldn't clear the CQ since only Aranea was built so I dumped another 100 tickets into Ace's banner and got him.
>>
>>613436
I already had Aranea LD and it costed me 400 tickers <_< but I decided to throw some tickets for the lolz and I got Ace BT and that dumbass LD xD
>>
>>613584
I wasn't playing when her event ran the first time, unfortunately. I gemmed her this time to make sure I'd get her, but ended up needing a pity for her LD. It sucks but that's how it goes sometimes; I have a good 360k gems left, so it'll be fine in the long run as long as next month doesn't completely troll me.
Along the way I did get Prompto's full gear kit. I read he's kind of a jack of all trades, master of none, so I'll probably get around to using him eventually but he's not a huge priority anytime soon.
>>
File: ps.jpg (40 KB, 921x190)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Got both LD and Prompto's EX which I was missing in 50 tickets.
I had only 4 power stones though and decided to sell all my maxed LDs (85) and some LD dupes.
>pic rel
Considering I'm missing only Ardyn EX and a dozen LDs I may be good for the rest of the game
>>
>>613644
The Blackened Will weapons alone will eat through a third of that.
>>
File: imagen_2021-10-15_093639.png (1.33 MB, 1280x800)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
Fuck off I wanted Prompto LD. Still, new Burst for me... of a character I dont have EX/LD.
>>
>finally cleared DE5
Maybe with 3/3 Bartz I'll be able to do Prompto' somehow, but I don't know. I can't figure out the trick, they just one shot me after their third turn.
>>
>>613818
You can't outright tank their shield bash attack but you can dodge it or freeze them.
Setzer, Kimahri and Prompto, obviously, can save your team. Calls like Edge and Prompto can also save you in a pinch
>>
File: 1606220247185.jpg (84 KB, 523x863)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Ok, i must be retarded and not getting something. I tried my first LC Lufenia, Keiss, using him, Cloud and Zidane now that i got him to BT+ status. Everyone's maxed out and i did technically succeded without much problems, but at some point the bosses literally coated themselves in fart gas that sapped my HPs every turn and i could not for the life of me find a way to remove that, meaning i could not 100% it. What am i doing wrong?
>>
>>614444
The Lufenia fight in Keiss' Lost Chapter? It's been awhile, but I don't remember them doing any kind of poison or HP sap effect. I thought they went into a Unison mode where you need to knock one of them back to break it.
>>
Where can I get the higher crystals? Cycle quest arent giving me shit and my Bartz is 72/80...
>>
>>614486
You get those from co-op shops or as rewards for clearing Chaos/Lufenia fights.
>>
sephiroth, seifer, jack, or reno, which ones call to bring? what do they actually do? which ones better?
>>
>>614536
Sephiroth is a great Call. Enemies take 30% more brave damage, they also suffer from a sap effect, and the debuff is gold framed so bosses can't dispel it. He can also inflict his debuff on all enemies twice (once with his base Call and once with his LD Call).

Jack's LD Call gives enemies -50% defense down and 30% brave damage taken. It's technically better than Sephiroth's thanks to the -50% defense, but bosses can dispel it and he can only inflict it once. His base Call just inflicts damage.

Whether Sephiroth's is better or Jack's depends on if the boss dispels debuffs (if it does then Sephiroth's will be better). Also it depends on if you're letting the bosses take a bunch of turns. If they are getting turns then Sephiroth being able to put 8 turns of his debuff on enemies is maybe more valuable than Jack putting a stronger debuff on for 4 turns, but Jack would be better for burst damage (a BT phase -> Summon phase so you can pound on enemies to make up for the shorter duration).

Reno's Call prevents enemies from doing any damage for one attack. It's basically a super safety net for a fight where you have to let the boss get at least one attack off. Keep in mind though it's not a gold framed debuff so if a boss dispels its own debuffs before dumping an HP attack Reno's Call won't do much. It's really tricky to use as a Call because you need expert timing since it only lasts 1 turn and I usually can't be bothered with it.

Seifer delays the boss (2 turns with LD, one turn with S1). He also puts a solid -50% defense down buff on enemies. That's worse than Jack or Sephiroth, but his defense down debuff is generic so it stacks with both of theirs if you want to bring him along with them.

Generally I'd say Sephiroth or Jack are the best. Jack is generally better unless bosses frequently dispel their debuffs, in which case Sephiroth's gold debuff is superior.
>>
>>614609
My bad, just double checked on Seifer. He inflicts the unique debuff Foul which has 40% defense down, reduces boss brave gains by 30% and inflicts a sap on them. He's definitely worse than the Sephiroth or Jack, but you could always bring him along if you don't have anyone better (like Faris or Kurasame).
>>
Grampa fuckin' Galuf lets go!!
>>
>>614615
I like using Seifer as a party member because of his consistent delaying, but yeah, as a call he's nothing spectacular.
In other news, after Tuesday drops with Quistis's LD, I don't have another major priority pick-up until November destroys everything. I was debating picking up Iroha, since she won't have her LD on the banner when she comes back in March, but I have several characters that kind of fall into her same "Magic Damage Battery Support" sort of niche. I know she has a strong EX that synergizes with Ashe's EX-charging Queen's Order, but not sure if that justifies the resources. Anyone use her a lot/can sell me on ticketing her?
>>
brehs I finally did one
>>
>>614793
She's pretty dated by this point. As a support Cait Sith and Lenna will have her beat by a mile. Go for her LD if you think she's cool and she's a favorite or something but from an optimization perspective her time to shine has already passed and she hasn't gotten her c90 in JP yet.
>>
File: Give Me Your Secrets.jpg (73 KB, 394x538)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>614848
Gotcha, thanks. I'll probably skip her then, since Lenna's on my December priority list. It's a shame, but I have to ration my resources to avoid over-spending on units I won't end up using frequently. She seems like a fine character, but when I already have Ashe, Beatrix, Yuna, Aerith, Arciela, and Rosa already all built up (outside of Artifacts; my luck with getting reasonable artifacts has been total shit unfortunately), Iroha seems kind of redundant as a major resource sink.
I had another question, while I'm thinking about it. Are the LDs intended to be an "early adopter" bonus that later players won't get access to, outside of the transaction thing I saw pop up in the gem store? I've noticed that after a couple of banners offering the LD for a given character, they stop offering it on future banners with that character. At least the predictor thing on ffootip.com seems to suggest that; maybe they're running on bad data or something, but it's been on my mind for a while.
>>
>>614858
Whenever a character reruns they always have their 15/35/EX on the banner. But there's only ever 2 characters with LD's on any given banner. So sometimes you'll have a character getting rerun but their LD won't be on the banner (like in February on Divine Ifrit, the banner will be Noel LD/BT, Cid LD and Edward but Edward's LD won't be on the banner). Eventually every characters LD will get a rerun and come back. But yeah, if you miss a character's LD on their initial release sometimes it can mean a long wait before it does come back again.
>>
>>614879
To add to this though, now that I think of it, JP is about to release a new weapon tier of some sort (I believe King is the very last character who still doesn't have an LD). Back when EX's coming out you would have the same situation - a banner would have two characters with EXs on it and then the third character would only have their 15/35. Once LDs were released, they updated the banner so that all of the characters would have their EXs on them. I expect when the next weapon tier arrives they're going to do the same thing, and all future banners will have all three characters 15/35/EX/LD on them, and then one (and eventually two) of characters will have whatever the new weapon tier is.
>>
File: Squall the Meme King.png (181 KB, 348x324)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>614879
Oh THAT's how it works. I thought they just never reran LDs after the first couple offerings; it makes more sense that they're trying to get each character's LD out there at least once or twice before bringing back any earlier-released LDs.
Much obliged for the info. I am now significantly less stressed about getting ALL the LDs I want on the first/second go-around.
>>
>>613436
Pulled Ace's BT on the free pull.
>>
>>615361
Grats. I have Ace's kit except for his BT, but am not worried about it since I have plenty of other priorities coming up I need my resources for. I'm at about 370k gems and just shy of 700 tickets, but November is just chock-full of must-have and nice-to-have characters, and my luck hasn't been super stellar lately, so I'm rationing myself fairly strictly in the meantime.
>>
team for raines lufenia+, I'm dumb as fuck and can't beat it, i have raines no aphmau or catshit no monkey
>>
>>616102
just go to the c2a thread on reddit and scroll down until you find a team you can build and hope that guy uploaded a vid on yt or do the same on yt
>>
>>616107
fuck plebbit I refuse
>>
Anyone going for questis tomorrow? I'm on the fence. I have a blue/bt cod. Don't really want more delayers than her and garland
>>
>>616102
Then go to youtube and search for the name of the event + Lufenia+. good to also filter by upload date in case it's a character event, so for example you can find the actual raines event runs uploaded close to it's drop date and not just Aranea event runs with Raines in them.

Example
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=raines+lufenia%2B&sp=CAI%253D

Fourth result of that search already gives me a run with none of those characters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trLKQoCrD8g

Just look around and you'll find something that fits your needs. It's also easy to copy runs completely when it's ST bosses.
>>
>>616102
>>616124
Dont be stupid, dude, the sub actually has useful guides and organizes it all. Now open wide
>dissidiainfo.com/call-to-arms/c2a-list/
>>
>>616198
I'm going for her. Her trick is that she can delay bosses who are immune to delay. That lets her trash fights where you only have a single boss since she can delay it into oblivion no matter what.
>>
File: Subtlety Is a Lost Art.jpg (263 KB, 850x1254)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>616198
I'm definitely going for her, both to add her to my Delay Shenanigans team with Seifer and Aranea and because she appeals to my base preferences for glasses-wearing brunettes.
>>
>>616283
blondes*, lost my mind a minute there.
>>
File: Quistis.png (1.48 MB, 799x1650)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
Infographic for quistis
>>
>>616299
They used to use nice artwork. I don't know what happened but this new artwork they use is ugly and stupid.
>>
>>616300
Yeah, I think it's being done by some fan artist from Reddit. It's not the worst style I've seen, but it's a bit much. The Seifer one's really rough too.
>>
ahem...
fuck blue armorfags
fuck green burstfags
fuck corfags
fuck furryfags
fuck apmau
fuck redditfags
fuck those artists
fuck jannies
and fuck this lufenia
>>
>>616329
Beatrix had a neck like a swan it was disgusting
>>
>>616299
just look at the older ones, they look 100x better
Seems like a friend of them is a bad artist
>>
>>617020
I thought it was Agrias? because I don't remember that artist drawing Beatrix.
>>
>>617044
No they're different artists agrias looks ok...it doesn't match her character in tactics or OO tho

It is what it is
>>
>>616329
I think the artist is friends with the tonberry troupe, he makes these artworks specifically for the infographics.
>>
>>617042
another faggot from their discord i bet
>>
Good luck to anyone pulling for Quistis bros!
>>
Y'all think that there will be another banner after Questis that will have Ace's BT? Im concerned theyre going to try and trick us and have Zacks LD banner, and fuck me
>>
oh boy I can't wait if they will also fuck with the vanille LD banner too
>>
>>617170
There's still one and a half weeks until the beginning of next month which is when we'd be getting Vayne's BT+. They're not going to have a full dead week. So we'll be getting a banner for sure. It'll probably be Zack's and it'll probably have Ace's BT on it.
>>
>>617170
Nah.
I am sure if they do run Zack it will be in another cycle.
>>
>>617176
The following month's content always drops a few days early.
Livestream is on 25 and I am sure Vayne drops on the 26/27
>>
>>617149
Had to pity her LD, as expected, but I've squared away everything else for her except Artifacts and Summon Boards. I also managed to get Palom's kit (and Laguna's stuff, but his Burst and LD don't come out until April so I'm not as concerned with that). Not sure I'll use him since I find him irredeemably annoying, but I may as well put him on the "when I'm bored" list of characters to build up.
Gem count is just north of 300K and ticket count is just south of 750, so I'm in a good place for next month, albeit not an ideal one. Priorities include Auron, Fujin, Garnet, Maria, and Sabin, which is a lot but since Divine Shiva's coming out in the latter half of the month, it should be alright as long as I don't get completely trolled.
>>617054
Yeah, I suspect so. Their work has been getting better a bit, but there's something just...off about the faces they do, the eyes especially. I gather they're trying to emulate My Hero Academia's style, based on the aforementioned fan arts? But they just end up looking garish. At least the information is useful, even if I'm not a huge fan of the newer background arts most of the time.
>>617020
Yeah, Bea's neck in the LD infographic is a thing. Maybe they were too distracted by the foot of cleavage she's showing off to remember their other body proportions.
>>
Do we have enough for 2 BT+ now?
>>
>>617404
since araneas lc/transc tier 5
>>
another 200 tickets and 55k gems wasted on a character idgaf about
i should stop playing when i'm tired ._.
>>
>>617591
I pitied Ace's BT when the only battle I am sure I'm using him in is Divine Shiva. Really regretting it now.
Was just filled with FOMO over not having a DPS BT+ since I'm not pulling until Locke
>>
Quistis Heretic: Quistis (Onion Knight) Raines (Kurasame) Yshtola BT (Jack) Raines Pandemonium

Only noteworthy in that Quistis had no character boards, and no BT+ was involved. Was the triple Lufenia Heretic just a one shot?
>>
>>617170
I imagine they deleted the Tifa banner and are going to push back the Zack/Ashe/Deuce/Tifa clusterfuck so that they dodge the free pulls this month. I'm going for Zack on Rydia.
>>
did you even pulled brah
also is this what gambling adiction feels like? I didn't want Ace why did I pitty him I got Quistis in the freepull
>>
>>617404
We should be close to 3 BT+ by now
>>
is palom wihout ld enough to farm stuff? or is he too weak?
>>
Last minute cid lufe+ clear following turn by turn a yt video. What a bitch of a fight, I've never liked launches and never will
>>
>>617969
Yeah, you don't need his LD to farm stuff. I don't have it and he one shots most every trash wave just fine. You just want his 35 weapon passive and his EX+ weapon equipped. Unequip all of his skills except for his 35 so Auto+ will only use Mysidian Ice Crystal each turn. He can easily Auto+ almost every trash stage. Once in awhile he can't Auto+ some of the 120 difficulty quests with 5 waves that you occasionally get in a Lost Chapter but he can clear everything else no problem.
>>
Holy shit, the powercreep is no joke
>>
Is bartz still worth to build without his bt?
>>
>>618537
Not really, though his LD is nice for the AoE auto break which is useful for some fight mechanics. Most of his useful as a support is locked into his BT+ though, which provides party wind enchant and massive brave gain. If you have the rest of his kit you might as well build him, I guess. I mean why not?
>>
>>618550
Yes, i got his kit covered except for his bt. What i'm concerned is, how long his usefulness will last without his bt? I'm saving resources because i'm kinda running out in nuggets and board points, so if he is gonna be a good investment for lufenia+ without bt then that's going to help me a lot
>>
>>618109
>Cosmos
>43 turns
Eh, as long as you had a single EX weapon they were never trouble with 35s and even 15s.
>>
>>618556
No, I wouldn't bother then. If you every run into a roadblock and you'd need Bartz LD to clear it then go for it. Otherwise if you want a support save for Cait Sith/Garnet next month or Selphie/Lenna the next month. They'll put in a lot more work than LD Bartz. Presumably Bartz will get a strong c90 rework, so he might be good even as an LD character someday.
>>
>>618561
Alright got it, thanks anon. I struggled on cid lufenia and now it's gone i don't know what to do lol. Guess imma just continue the act 3 and pay no mind on the current heretic event
>>
>Force Ability (and the 7-star weapon is what I suspect will be called Force weapon?)
>Game data suggests that it depends on a gauge (plenty of mentions of a Force Gauge

>Aaand the weirder part is that it seems to be tied to another mechanic named Link
what you think chanbros
>>
yeah it seems this game will go the RK route with more retarded powercreep lol
>>
retardbros, it's incredible how idiot proof cidmau (+quistis) is for this luf+
i was a couple of turns away from being wiped by the orbs two times cause thinking hurts my brain and i was able to win anyway
>>
>>618946
People said the force gauge is increasing overtime and is shared amongst the party, so if one unit use the force skill then the entire gauge will be depleted.

Sounds like that limit break feature from RK, and imagine how ridiculously op would that be.
>>
>>618914
>Bursts are Chains and Awakenings combined
>Burst+ skills are AOSBs
Force weapons are LBOs and Syncs? You use the force ability in force mode and it links in another skill attack (depleting a skill use?)
Force+ is the LBO proper?
>>
>>618914
All I know is that Ursula is getting that shit on her LC and that's all that matters to me.
>>
>>619168
you now realize cor hasn't even debuted in jap
>>
All I care about is drop rates for all weapons.
>>
Imagine needing challenge quest type Lufenia+s for Force weapon tokens
Imagine doing a Lufenia+ with only Thrancred, Deuce, and the current BT holder (Shantotto) with no friend calls.
>>
>>619677
No fuck that. Maybe a regular Lufenia difficulty stage.
>>
>>619677
Could be worse, could be nothing.
Depends on the nature of the new weapon, if every character gets it and rates are the regular 0,75% then I don't think there will even be a shop for it, much like we didn't get a non-paid LD shop.
LDs of course will most likely be added to the EX shop and tokens be made more readily available but it's usual to make the older weapons easier to get when a new batch comes.
>>
>>619677
Lv.90 was a gigantic power spike for the entire playable cast so I don't see challenge quests being awful ever again unless they are in the new difficulty instead of Luf/Luf+
Good reminder that when CQs became a thing they were Chaos while the Chaos meta was still going.
>>
>>619830
Is there a new Crystal type for the 81 to 90? If so, how rare/difficult is it to obtain?
>>
>>619880
Yes. They're about as hard as getting the crystals to go from c70-c80. You get them from doing co-ops and such.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.