[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 49 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: codmoperatorsopfor.png (1.42 MB, 1280x700)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
bad guys edition

Remember to watch those """"intel briefings"""" (ads) from the free item roll thing in the top, even when the items change you retain your coins/points so you can just watch your daily ads and save up for when something that you like shows up in that store

Remember to claim your free daily anniversary badges from the anniversary festivities screen, swap 30 badges for the new community weapon

Credit store updated

Clan War update: currency resets at the end of the season, and store items will be rotated out for new ones, so make sure to spend your clan currency on some reward shop items that you like before the season wraps up

Don't be a lazy ass, do your daily missions
>>
>Not even a "Well done!"
>>
Reminder that sweatshits need not apply
>>
This was a toughie. Another game that ended with 7 faggots driving around in circles, one trying to ambush me after a fight, with a final faggot jumping out of the helicopter when me and the other person alive were about to engage
>>
Anyone know a good CR 56 AMAX build?

Also what's the best AR in the game? And what's the best weapon overall do you think
>>
>>609413
For BR best has to be AK47 or M4. 117 is best in shorter ranges especially if you find a lateral mod. 47 is better than m4 if you can master the recoil simply because each bullet does more damage — at 30mag default m4 just doesn’t do enough damage to kill longrange
>>
>>609413
>best AR in the game
For MP it's probably the ASVAL and, slightly worse than it, the M13. Because they have excellent kill times necessary to compete with the Holger and Mx9.
The Cr56 with the semi auto ammo attachment is pretty good too.
>>
>>609440
oh I usually just play MP
>>609597
any builds for ASVAL/M13/Holger/MX9?
>>
>>609603
I dunno how to stitch photos on my phone so I'll dump em
ASVAL
>>
>>609603
Mx9
>>
>>609603
Holger
I recognise I could just type them but it's too late now kek
>>
>>609603
M13
>>
>finally the weekend, now I have some time to play the game and help the clan grind points
>kicked from clan
at least do your checks when near the end of the clan war you dumbass
>>
>>609652
What a tragedy that clan became after Boomer inherited it, garbage. Is there some way to usurp him? I recall there being some kind of way to get rid of the clan leader if no one likes them.
>>
File: 1630329810216.png (102 KB, 225x271)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>609652
>He has a life
Uoh that's not right you should be grinding for fat asian man and man faced """woman""" don't you know clan wars is serious business?
>>609680
>wanting a clan full of normalfags
it's best you forget that piece of shit clan that has nothing to do with this place anymore and just join the clan made by people who actually visit this thread it is a shame we lost our very first clan to some faglord but it is what it is
>>
>>609280
Coom.
>>
>>609730
Also I was gonna finish the legendary grind with you, ihatehelis guy, but I'm an ausfag and didn't see you online today besides when I had just woken up.
Other than that, I disagree with your statement that duos is more sweaty than squad's. I'd say that, because most duos teams are coordinating more closely through joining each-other's lobbies and communicating via voice chat, they are indeed more sweaty than squads teams, but due to the fact that most duos games have disproportionately less real players than squads teams the game as a whole is less sweaty.
Squads games are absolute chaos for me and I'm on my guard the whole time, which is why I didn't grind them.

In duos I was able to grind from Grand Master 3 to Legendary mostly without a team-mate (shitty matchmaking) and had a very consistently successful time with it.
>>
>>609719
>>609680
I hate it cuz I helped grind the clan all the way from level 1 to 10 back then when there were only like 5-10 of us
>>
File: IMG_20211010_120913.jpg (1.37 MB, 2160x2880)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>609603
here's what I use, Im not a irons person so I tend to use red dots a lot but if you are fine with irons then put a stick or grip for ads speed
>>
Thoughts on this guy?
>>
>>609921
should have been a girl instead of milsim
>>
>>609931
I'm a male so I use male skins.
>>
>>609942
Diff anon, im male and enjoy staring at women and robots
>>
>three (3) daily resets without any intel briefings
>>
>>609944
>allowing yourself to be distracted by your skin for even the slightest of microseconds
NGMI
>>
>>609959
>implying im not in control of my cock
I am the one who steers, who controls, who weilds. Without me it achieves nothing.
>>
>>609954
spam it and it should work, it might say unavailable up to 3/4 times
>>
>>609921
man i wish i tried harder in the counterattack event and got this bastard
>>
When is the NA BR match live? Also, why does Garena/SE Asia isn't included in this world's invitational tournament? Is it for Activision only?
>>
>>610017
speaking of, is there a skin reward for watching this thing? I dont want to miss out on another free spec ops recolor

does anybody know?
>>
>>610017
Not sure if an official stream but there are YouTube and twitch livestreams
>>
grinded 50k and we didn't even win
need a non shit clan pls
>>
File: 1633274612333.png (106 KB, 430x300)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>610103
>boomer
>niggers
>sweatclan
>>
Just noticed we made it to level 2 and almost halfway to 3 good job friends
>>
This was so sweaty. Only won due to my trusty hipfire peacekeeper and its half second reload time
>>
>>610113
Kek
>>
File: 1565766985374.gif (185 KB, 600x338)
185 KB
185 KB GIF
>>610103
>can't even reach top 200 anymore
lmao looks like the sweatshop was a failure
>>
File: a place beyond belief.jpg (712 KB, 2048x1365)
712 KB
712 KB JPG
>>610120
is this the "official" clan of /codm/ now? I'm relatively new to codm, I don't know the lore
>>
>>610276
>I don't know the lore
/VGM/ used to be our official clan until some turbo fag took over kicked everyone out and started recruiting normalfags for his sweat team because apparently clan wars is serious business so shin/codm/ was made for people to join if they wanted another place to congregate without being forced to become a Chinese factory worker who gets kicked out when he's no longer useful honestly it wasn't so bad when clan wars just released but I guess boomer got dementia and decided to suck giant cocks for a living
>>
>>610265
im just gonna try and get into some high lvl spic or russian clan
>>
Honestly just sick of this stupid fucking meta
>>
Based man-o-war build

>Red dot sight 1
>Operator foregrip
>Granulated grip tape
>Tactical laser
>Light short stock

>Why use red dot on manowar why not use just iron sight faggot
Garena player

>Is it good
Fast ads and mobility with slight increase in vertical recoil but has minimal BSA or Spread

I still have some other man o war build but this one is the main and the far better/superior out all of my builds
>>
>>610276
just easy access to fairly like-minded people to play with. You can sweat if you want, but its not required. And if someones on you can send an invite. I generally solo, but i try to contribute to clan wars if its relevant to any seasonal or daily mission going on.
If I had to simplify it, id say its the "netflix n chill" in comparison to boomernigger.
>>
File: SNIPAH.jpg (89 KB, 515x575)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>GET DOWN, SNIPAH
>>
I’m still looking for good BR players to play with. Legendary, approx rank 1200 although MMR is kind of meaningless. I’m not the most consistent player, but do win a lot.
>>
>>610483
I can't decide whether to get this guy, and maybe another one like the purple spec ops 5, and a few weapon skins, or to just blow all my credits on the AK47 shore leave

how the fuck do I get more credits I've seen youtubers with like hundreds of thousands, is it just because they play that much or is there a way to get more credits apart from the meager 50 from daily missions and 50 from max tier battle pass
>>
>>610535
yeh they play a shit ton but also content creators get quite a lot of free shit, you get legendary skins, cod points and credits if you got above 10k subs iirc and don't remember how many monthly views, funny thing is that no one was supposed to know but the CCs that the codm pr/cm itself contacted for that but seanigger yt channels that started to grown up started posting about it recently
>>
>abbey
True to the name my guy
>>
Opinion on my thought process here?

Let’s take an AK build. 30 damage a pop. Kills the enemy in 10 shots. Long range let’s say it’s 20 a pop, for 15 shots.

This would make long range mod superior to fast ADS because fast ADS allows maybe 3 extra shots, but the long range mod grants a damage increase equivalent to 5 shots, right?

Then the only question is on accuracy. If increasing your accuracy means you make 3 more shots, then lateral/vertical mods will be better than fast ADS.

So really fast ADS is never useful long range; long range + lateral/vertical are far superior. But medium range AR fights benefit considerably from fast ADS.
>>
>>610722
ur gey
>>
>>610722
My opinion is that youre fucking autistic.
That said, you have to anticipate that your enemy has something with high rof AND can place their shots, with or without a tac scope or red dot. None of it means dick if you get gunned down faster.
>>
>>610766
Hey it’s the new gameplay mechanic, I want to know which attachments to pick from here on out instead of deciding when I come across a loot box.

Something I forgot to mention is that a lot of gunfights occur between cover. Surely this changes the equation because a fast ADS player can shoot quickly and then resume cover, whereas the longrange player only has an advantage if the fight has no cover. Come to think of it, I can’t remember any longrange AR br fight i’ve had without cover. This might nullify any utility of the longrange weapon mod on a longrange AR unless the difference per hit is something nuts like -50% damage per shot without mod.

In BR no one is hitting all their shots with an AR without red dot. I’ve gotten into so many AR fights and have never seen this.

I suppose maximum DPS if you can control recoil and aim would be longrange PLUS fast ADS. But this is unrealistic, if you watch even the best players they only have around 80% accuracy at best trying to laser people down longrange.

I don’t know. I’ll probably go with long range + fast ADS + lateral from here on out, lateral simply because it’s easier to control vertical on a moving target.
>>
>Play with a random partner in Pro ranked BR lobby.
>Only 2 team mates, one leaves at the start, some nomic girl who I communicate entirely in pings with.
>We end up steamrolling the entire lobby, ally being my sportscar chaffeur, and me just pinging people for us to hunt down and drive-by blast up.
>Last enemy comes from behind on a hill, about to kill ally.
>I 180 from a supply crate down below and start blasting my SKS, gg.
Even with no mic, random lobbies are way better than anything premade. Every time, it's some Hispanic dude blaring shit in the background, or BBLFLFFFHHH BGGLGLFRHR FFFBFBFBFFFFFFFHHHH hiss. Then they don't even coordinate. Why are random nomic games so comfy, lads? If only mic lobbies were the same.
>>
>>610892
Definitely agree, no mic lobbies where everyone has a good understanding of the game and play off eachother without comms are the best.
>>
>die a few times and feel bad that my team has to waste time reviving me
>suddenly enter the zone the last few circles and become a sniper elite
this game brings out the best in me I usually suck dicks at sniping anything in BR especially when everyone is sliding and jumping everywhere
>>
The Karambit at Master 5 is mint, honestly more appealing than the Hades skin at Grandmaster 3. Probably not even really going to grind there besides casual play since the rewards from Master 5 onwards aren't really equivalent to the endless sweating required to get them.
>>
>>610798
>new gameplay mechanic
What patch notes did I miss?
>>610973
What sniper? Only one Ive been able to use fairly consistently is the Artic.
>>
Just finished a 10 game battle royale win streak to enter the top 1000. Last milestone I wanted to reach.
>>
>>611216
DLQ I usually have better aim with my locus but it was the only gun I could find after I revived
>>
>>610120
Is it possible for me to get in here? I started playing exactly 1 week ago I think.
>>
File: 20211010_162022.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
Dunno if everyone who's pining for this draw saw yet but Calling Card and Charm were changed recently. Card looks decent enough but charm is a fucking trainwreck now.
>>610120
Sent a request. UN: Fluxux
>>
>>611570
I JUST WANT IT TO SHOW UP ALREADY
>>
>>610120
If you're accepting applications, I and another anon earlier submitted applications. I'm Pro in both ranked tiers.
>>
>>611607
You got this man, just another day and a few hours left.
>>
>>611570
Wasn't the charm a cute girl? Are they seriously gonna change it some shitty cat? Fuck me I actually wanted the whole draw.
>>611531
Just post your ID in the thread after applying
>>
File: 20211012231545.png (1.15 MB, 2220x1080)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>611658
Hopefully it's a coding error since the Draw's preview video still shows the old charm, but they can always change the video a few hours before the update drops.
>>
>>611570
>>611686
Weird, why bother changing it?
>>
>>610120
>>611658
Sent a clan join request as 'Kiessling'. May I participate?
>>
>>611690
Because we can't have nice things CoD is serious business
>>
do you get banned if you play with mouse and keyboard emulators?
>>
>>611792
no, you just get matched with other emulator players
>>
wasn't he supposed to be black?
>>
Are you guys seriously crying for getting kicked out over not being able to grind 10k clan wars points in a week? It's literally only a few hours. If you can't even contribute A FEW HOURS then you should stick to the new clan. Don't blame boomer because you're a casual player who can't even contribute to the bare minimum.
>>
>>611856
Boomer co-opted the clan from a casual spot for /vmg/bros into a grinding sweatfest that let's in any normalnigger willing to work in his sweatshop.

>actually defending boomer
Contrarian/bait but kys either way.
>>
>>611865

The guild was dead because of people like you. The original clan leader was just like you. In fact, he never played at all. Join the other clan if you're that mad about it.
>>
Didn't realize 2-3 hours out of an entire week is a sweat shop. You must be a neet who don't know what actual work is.
>>
>>611856
>>611880
>t.boomer
sorry you're jealous that people are wanting to join a chill clan instead of your sweatshop go back to recruiting the normalfags from Reddit if you have time to shitpost you got time to grind that fat asian isn't gonna unlock itself
>>
>>611883
The point is that forcing it, with the punishment being kicked, totally detracts from the purpose of the clan to begin with. Regardless its easy to see how this is the case in how it inevitably leads to letting in any retard under the sun so long as they play clan wars.
>>
>>611856
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>609280
Is this really a CoD thread? You're all anemic, wimpy fuckers. Fucking faggots like you should go play Brawl Stars.
>>
>Everyone is fighting over a shitty mobile FPS game.
>Being subjected to using and needing to upgrade shitty guns to complete timed challenges.
>0 lobbies for Pro Ranked PVP matchmaking, only BR.
>Tfw still no acceptance into the clan after all of this.
JUST
>>
>>611944
>hurr durr real men play CoD
Kys and bait
>>
>>611690
I have no clue honestly. Doubt Activision gives a shit about this game's image so shouldn't be a PR move over a false upstart (no panty shot on the charm, gets cut off at the thighs like some bootleg gumball dispenser toy)
Really betting on it just being a coding error from adding in the calling card.
>>
>>611856
>>611880
>>611883
>unironic normalnigging
You never belonged here
>>
>>612013

You're a fucking idiot and I guarantee you just came to 4chan like a year ago with all the hipster fags. Seriously, stick to your new "cool kid" clan. You're better off.
>>
>>611658
I can't seem to find it when I search for it? Is there an option I'm missing?
>>
>>612391
Shin/codm/ no spaces anon
>>
>>611963
Get off my board you fucking mongoloid Redditor.
>>
File: 1631569546244.png (446 KB, 620x396)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
Maybe it's boomernigger himself, trying to save face now that a Clan for Fun™ has popped up. Careful boomernigger, the more time you spend her the less potential points you earn.
>>
>>612636
Downvoted:(
>>
File: 221104375.png (39 KB, 1080x222)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
This shit better be a joke or someone fucking up I swear, and on the last damn day too.
>>
>>612802
Are timeframes posted anywhere other than dicksword?
>>
I have 49k clan points, do I get qxr and rus79 skins or a soldier? I kinda want farrah but i have Mara meow so I'd rather get guns
>>
>>612986
mp7
>>
>>611776
>>611570
Got you guys, sorry it took so long. Is there a JokerAlv in this thread too? I see their name here but I CTRL-F'd and couldn't find them.
>>
>>612929
Not anywhere that I know of. Most "leakers" are saying the same thing about Dark Side being today, and the official news pages would never do such a thing as tell us the order of Draws unless it's on the day of release.
>>
>>613197
not him but I'll apply in a couple of minutes
>>
>>613205
Let me know your name so I know who to add.
>>
>>613217
SprungBucckle87
>>
>>613197
Thanks, I noticed I was permitted earlier. Do any of us queue for MP or BR together? I'm finding it difficult to rank up in MP because I am finding no matches in low controller Pro.
>>
File: 1499480771990.png (128 KB, 267x400)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>613233
Gotcha, just had to finish this BR match, some asshole hid in a closet when it was down to the final two thinking he'd gank me from there. He was fucking wrong.

>>613236
That's up to you guys honestly, as you can tell from my late response I can be a bit on-off with the game, I do always try to at least log in daily to keep the lights on and send XP cards but I've forgotten a few times. If I ever plan on being out for an extended period of time I'll hand leadership over to someone so the clan doesn't have issues with invitations or anything.
>>
>>613247
I'd just appoint someone as vice leader if you're gonna be out for a few days that way you don't have to worry about invites
>>613236
I'm a touchchad sorry anon but controllers are a pain in the butt and I wanna have more chances to play with actual players
>>
>>613255
Oh. I've never ran a clan before this so I didn't even know that was an option. I set LewdTouch to VM seeing as they're fairly active and one of the first people to join up. Thanks for letting me know!
>>
File: 1634250988792.jpg (2.38 MB, 3088x1440)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB JPG
>>611643
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>613255
>I'm a touchchad sorry anon
No worries, I just use one because it causes me a lot of pain to use touchscreen for too long. If you do want to try a controller in the future, I'm finding my Dualshock 4 to be excellent thus far. I wish deadzones were more sensitive on mobile, though.
>>
>>613268
It'd be a new Draw so it would show up on the side of Menu (28 mins till reset as of posting).
Big rip on that For You draw tho.
>>
File: 202110347.png (2.2 MB, 2220x1080)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB PNG
Yep we're waiting till Monday. No free draw either surprisingly.
>>
File: 1626969008751.jpg (664 KB, 1280x720)
664 KB
664 KB JPG
>>613366
WHY DONT THEY WANT MY MONEY
>>
>>609280
>Intel briefings
How often do these change? Weekly? The current selection is kind of ugly.
>>
>>613530
seasonal
>>
File: 1622271840023.jpg (158 KB, 456x554)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>613257
I feel in charge now.
>>
How the fuck does ParkerYT get placed into such easy lobbies? I’m watching him solo v squad and the squads he plays against are straight retarded, completely oblivious
>>
What personal challenges in /codm/ are you working towards right now, anons? For me, I am learning to use all of the melee weapons until I Gold each one I own, and then presumably acquire Platinum. So far, I have golded the katana and (just earlier) the baseball bat. I am close to completing the 'Knife', though I am going to do the axe first. So far, the reach is respectable, but the swing rate and pacing of movement are rather poor. I will do my best to carve everyone.
>>
>>614216
already did mine so now I got nothing to do, it was getting damascus last year after they added it, and I think I got it around the time the fennec was added and before they changed how damascus looked like ingame
>>
>>614273
You can just devote yourself to melee only like me. I nuked and MVPd with over 50 kills a bit ago using my axe. I golded my axe in the process. An hour of involvement at most, and much of that is simply due to the pesky 'Splinter' skins which require crouching. I dislike those, as they promote sluggish and ineffective movement at times. I have come to appreciate the very wide swing of the axe in any case. The knife is next.
>>
>>614216
I got Asura Reaper, I don't really have much to ask for now so I'm just going to be taking it easy.
>>
Apparently the weeb draw got moved to the 20th, supposedly due to the lk24 skin needing a "revision", and itll run for 2 weeks.
>>
File: 1630047266935.jpg (238 KB, 600x600)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>614410
H-haha I guess I'm saving my money t-hanks CoD
>>
>>614216
Damascus. Been playing for a couple months but had to start over a couple days before season 8, due to me using a guest acc & not realizing that unlocking the bootloader of my phone would involve it immediately wiping everything automatically. Have got snipers, DMRs, and almost LMG, so far.
>>
File: FB1fshxXEAU3Wxv.jpg (2.08 MB, 1920x1080)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB JPG
shit guns coming next patch, I hate how they balance the BO guns in this game desu
>>
>>614668
>shit guns coming next patch, I hate how they balance the BO guns in this game desu
newfag here please explain
>>
>>614677
in how the gunsmith shit instead of using the MW way to balance it they use the CW one so they end up being either wayy too overtuned or just plain shit imo, just look at the mx9, hades and pk compared to the MW additions
>>
>>614448
hopefully its nothing as drastic as the charm change. Plus it gives me an opportunity to get a paid so I can afford to whale.
>>614654
god fuck i wanna half jap half gook gf
>>
>finally free from the grind
Yay now to sit back and relax...
>>
File: t4854gl5p5z61.png (453 KB, 581x803)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
>>615006
>BR
ngmi
>>
They're adding the Swordfish next season, burst weapons are meh but it looks fun.

>>615034
Not him, but having gotten Master 5 in MP and Legendary in BR so far this season, it's a good time to take a break and wait for the next season balance changes in hopes for an MP ranked meta less stagnant than this one. Ie, hope for Mx9 and Holger nerfs alongside some other weapon buffs.
>>
File: 1624932132584m.jpg (72 KB, 768x1024)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>615034
>sweat it out for a gun skin, knife skin, and a keychain
nah at least BR gives you a character for free if you grind enough but MP rewards are an embarrassment I don't really feel the need to invest the time into MP ranked
>>
>play random squad matched with Latinos
>they wait patiently for Rez and give me encouragement when I’m in a tough spot

>play random squad matched with whites
>they criticize everyone and quit when they die

I am turning into whatever the opposite of a white supremacist is
>>
>>615613
>Not realizing everyone is trash and playing solo carry or only solos so you can get more kills and nuke them all.
Ngmi.
>>
>>615613
Based I've had good experiences with Hispanic bros and sisters in this game
>Cute sounding latina thinks I'm a boss in BR
but when it comes to white people it's always the same shit
>Nigger music on full blast in the background
>Blames everyone if we lose a round and starts calling everyone in the team retarded despite being dead last in the scoreboard
>>
Why are there so many arabs
>>
Boomer stop adding indians to the clan
>>
Hardcore and payout S&D is the most fun I've had with multiplayer this season
>>
File: gigachad_ceo_of_based.png (337 KB, 600x600)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
Playing with people in the same room as you IRL>Random Duos>solos>Random squads
This is indisputable.
>>
>>616033
It may be more fun if the queues weren't entirely filled with 6-year-olds and bots. I wish that was an exaggeration too. Not far from being a lazy version of CS.
>>
>>616173
Yes absolutely me and my cousin do best when we are together
>>
Peacekeeperbros...
>>
File: d9nmeuno8eu71.jpg (63 KB, 640x338)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>609280
New pass looks pretty good tbhdesu. Forgive me for the image quality however, downloaded from plebbit.
>>
https://youtu.be/o11J0oPlR94
S9 pass skins ingame.
Very very nice, the Peacekeeper skin is beautiful, custom ironsights and everything.
>>
Weeb bros tomorrows the day, who /whale/ here?
>>
Why is the Hardcore Collection only available until tomorrow?
>>
>>617041
Because go fuck yourself
t. Actiblizz
>>
Ooh, a crate with Ethan in it. Neat.
>>
>>617083
Fuck, man. I'll have to miss a good chunk of it tomorrow because of stuff IRL.
>>
Finally got my PC back, Im gonna miss you bros...
>>
>>617287
You'll be back in a week nigga.
>>
>>616894
Anon, I already cleaned out Asura Reaper's entire board. I have given them enough of my money for a lifetime.
>>
File: IMG_20211020_085850_002.jpg (58 KB, 1077x605)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>616894
I knew this shit was gonna happen. Already became the 20th server wise yesterday.
>>
>>617499
Literally fucking why. Just how goddamn much do plan on censoring it? Because theres no way in hell its a legitimate quality control issue at this point.
>>
Bros should I make my sister buy me a $50 apple card so I can spend it all on trying to win this super badass nazi zombie only to end up winning shitty BR item camos?
>>
>>617922
Your money goes to Kotick. Enough said.
>>
The BR/MP rankings and associated rewards will reset shortly, right? Shame I didn't get the BR skin yet. If I knew I could queue solos and clear so many easy lobbies, I would have handled this earlier. Not even that far, what a shame.
>>
man i wish this gen wasn't so dead
>>
>>618055
Nah. Ranked seasons reset every 2 normal seasons, still another month of ranked to go before it ends.
>>
Daily login skin
>>
>>618083
Nice, I'm not far, so I guess I can grind it out. If only MP had such quick ranked queues on controller.
>>
>Sweaty hands keep fucking my shit up
>Camera keeps spazzing out because of all that greasy sweat
>got knocked 85 points from reaching grand master 3
AHHHHHHH
>>
>>618079
There's not much to talk about outside of rolls and the occasional show off faggot with his epic 50 bot kills we're still livelier than a bunch of the threads in this dead board
>>
Can anyone tell me exactly how naming your gun works? I've grinded out a weapon rename card for my AMAX, does using it just change the name of the gun whole sale as it appears in any potential classes I have it in? Or is it only for a specific class number/loadout? Do I have to finalize my attachments/camo when I use the name change?
>>
>can play fortnite for over 1 hour on my phone continously
>play over 20 mins of COD and get a burn-in screen.

well, this is it then, time to uninstall this game. Never happened before but now it happens only with COD.
It was fun bros.

I will see you in the new Final Fantasy battle royale game.
>>
>>618227
did you download the high quality audio? I was having this problem and then when i was redownloading things for the update I opted to not download the HQ audio and it's been better....unsure if coincidence but maybe worth a shot
>>
File: 1627603917089.jpg (687 KB, 1044x1223)
687 KB
687 KB JPG
>>618079
Realistically, there isnt much to say unless youre big on metafagging, big on anti-metafagging, or bigger events like the anniversary (and even then, not much was said). Not like anyone gives a fuck about the supposed plot the comics present either, not enough to talk about it obviously.
See, I use CODM as my FPS of choiuce when Im craving an FPS. Since it provides the experience that 99% of people want from an FPS (multiplayer), theres really not much of a reason to ever spend time or money on another one. So when I need to scratch my itch, I boot up, play a few rounds, and call it. Sometimes I get into itll be the only thing Ill play all day.
And personally, I'm not feeling this next season very much so far. All the halloween shit is way too gaudy for me, save for the Peacekeeper skin. I was waiting for the weeb draw to drop as well, but now thats basically stuck in dev hell for reasons unexplained, so Im even less incentivized to make sure I play. I'm gonna go for the new equipment and weapons, and thats it really. Works out in a way, Action Taimanins anniversarry is finishing up, so I need to make sure i get all the shit thats easily available, and theyre releasing a new playable next week as well. Gundam Breaker is also doing a multi-event event (6 week event that rotates weekly events) to celebrate the advertisement OVA thats getting episodes, you guessed it, over the next 6 weeks. I made sure to grind out my cute girlfriend Misa's hotblooded girlfriend gundam from it.
Basically, CODM doesnt really have especially much going for it to begin with, even if you were to care about every event, draw, and battle pass reward in any given season. So there's nothing to talk about.
>>618154
How do people NOT use a controller?
>>618231
>audio
>burn-in
So did you typo, or do you not know what burn-in is?
>>
>>618227
Also, what kind of shitass phone do you have that you get burn-in from fucking 20 minutes of playtime?
>>
>>618236
Something is definitely not wrong with his phone if he can play shartnite for longer time than CODM and get burn-in.

Use common sense fucking nigger.
>>
>>618253
I can play for hours with 0 burn-in on my OLED phone screen, his tech is shit.
>Use common sense fucking nigger
>>
>>618234
>How do people NOT use a controller?
Because I want to play with actual players instead of bots all day
>>
Is the Refitter class worth using? It sounds good on paper but honestly I didnt notice much of a difference with it. Plus I think they broke it with new health system and forgot it exists.
>>
if u want to use M13 i recommend u to put the sleight of hand perk cuz M13 has fast fire rate and slow reload time
>>
>>618554
thanks
what foregrip do you recommend mens pls
>>
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

ultra framerate mode made SUCH a fucking difference on my Redmi Note 10 Pro.
it is a stuttery mess on 60fps, after s9 update it also started to stutter every time i aimed at an enemy.

but it is fucking buttery smooth most of the time on 120, what the fuck?
>>
Is ranked really the only way to avoid bots? Free for all is my favorite mode and it's super fun when you have a match full of real players but it becomes so boring with bots. Is one input method more likely to have bots than another (controller vs touchscreen), does region matter etc?

Is there anything I can do to minimize bots in my lobbies basically or is ranked the only way
>>
>>618835
Most people in my Ranked lobbies suck anyway. I'm about to be in Grand Master, and the hardest I've had it is in casual limited-time modes with a trash team vs a lane of tryhards farming them for killstreak spam. Otherwise, Ranked squad matches with a lobby-scoured premade, and only because they don't actually cooperate. Random queue, especially solos, opens you up to a mixed sea of scrubs and okay players. Doesn't stop me from clearing 8-12 people per game.
>>
>>618835
no controller, the game seems to put you in bot lobbies roughly every 1 out of 3 games unless you are queuing ranked

just my independent finding from playing since a couple weeks before s8
>>
>>618835
>Is one input method more likely to have bots than another (controller vs touchscreen)
You have more chances to play with other people with touch screen I believe controllers and emulatorfags get paired with each other
>>
anyone else get an notification for the credit store but didn't see anything new in there?
>>
>>619019
I checked, and think I see some new stuff, but it's maybe spread around a bit.
>>
>>610120
Doobiedabado reporting for muthafucking dooty
>>
File: 1634686472846.gif (612 KB, 500x500)
612 KB
612 KB GIF
Just got a loading screen for the urban tracker anime draw but I don't see it anywhere
>>619107
Added!
>>
>>619179
>>617499
>>
Man I can’t with these br campers.
>>
>>619179
Coding leftovers sadly, draw that's coming later today is the SAW collab.
>>
Should I upgrade the M16 or just unlock the swordfish and use my upgrade cards on that instead?
Which is better?
>>
Badass.
>>
>>619799
I missed out on that one. I was so close to having a full ISIS set.
>>
I just linked my account to my call of duty/activision account and now when i try to log in it says I'm banned, wtf?
>>
>>619899
I told you about that hacking bro you should've gotten gud instead
>>
>>619860
console yourself with the lucky board character
>>
>>618088
it's too red, will be a disadvantage
>>
>>619962
No, I want the spooky ISIS man. Fuck you Kotick.
>>
>>619799
Did they really go an make a terrorist skin wtf I want one
>>
>>619860
>>620033
Guess you also missed the free BR Krueger skin

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.