[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 59 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Paradise Hot Spring Village of Hell! Transient Summon is now live! Event last from September 28, 2021 20:00 to October 26, 2021 13:59.
>>
>>604276
dog ohma zi-o a cute
>>
>>604276
How should i use my Level Seeds?

I have Horkeu Kamui at 71 and nearly capped with 1000 Health and 974 Attack and i have all of his versions (So i can use him both for tanking and for nuking).
But i also have Tindalos at 80 and 263 Health and 512 Attack, so there is "only" 5 levels left to the cap and it would be nice to have him already at cap if he gets a Variant down the line.

Should i try pushing Horkeu Kamui up to 80 and leave Tindalos at 80 for now? or Tindalos up to 85 and then Horkeu up to 85 after he is capped? I haven't seen a whole lot of 80+ Supports so i guess that level range is overkill, Tindalos already kinda nukes most shit even at SA.1
>>
>no new tsathoggua
skip
>>
>>604611
Do you have the coin for it? It gets quite pricey.
>>
>>604710
It is getting tight, but I think i can make it (it is around 5.50000 per level over 80, right?), I am also kinda thinking long term planning here.
>>
>>604611
Seeds are just a cancer grind, do one character at a time, and only if you really like them to use all of their units, since the coin cost is annoying enough, it's probably by design that it works on all of them, unlike skills or limit breaking.
>>
>>604611
level seeds take an absurd amount of resources especially if you do 80-85, save up on coin before doing those(several millions)
>>
>>604778
That is pretty much my approach, Focus on the characters i like, thing is that i like both Tindalos and Horkeu Kamui. Garmr and Breke are up there too, but they don't have 5* Versions (Yet) so im putting them on the backburner for now.

I guess i should put Tindalos on the burner for now and get Horkeu up then while building up Tindalos Attack/Health with those Seeds since those upgrades are cheap(er).

>>604782
Yeah, i noticed it increased A LOT each level.
>>
Friendly reminder that giving a character the full amount of Level, Skill, and HP/ATK seeds is 88,530,000 gold. Before Blossoms.
New or old, this is in large part if you're a lucklet and lack 5* Andvari, you'll have to fix that one way or the other.
>>
>>604818
Friendly reminder anniversaries give platinum tickets that can be redeemed for 25,000,000 coins each if you really need it over the choice of 50 ATK/HP seeds/ 5 Level/Skill seeds / a permanent 4 star of your choice / or one of the limited AR cards they have available

Also anniversary login bonuses give 10,000,000 in coins too.

Rest is just using event currency and turning it into coins if you're struggling that badly or are too lazy to farm weekend coin events for whatever reason
Horkeu Kamui is disappointed in your lack of discipline, hero
>>
>>604886
That was actually my plan, unless a curve ball happens i have all the 4* i want and ain't interested in the ARs, so i would rather go for the coin to cap out my favourites.
>>
Reposting because I was to slow in the last thread and I must lament.

>Wasted 300 stones trying to get the Thunderbird Summer Hero pull
>No luck, even if 50 were sadly paid for
>Decide dumping more cash into it is stupid
>Realize 1boshi is literally open on skeb
>Decide something with my OC and T.Bird is literally better then this
>Get rejected and quit game in utter defeat
>Come back after all this time because this is an amazing banner
>Would be happy just getting Zhurong
>Not a single of the 10 pull is from the banner

Fuck this game.
>>
>>606905
You hate to see this kind of thing happen.
>>
>>604276
>"me deranged furry faggot"
>"me hate my parents"
>"me play chingchong furry slot machine"
>this thread
>>
>>606993
Enjoy your stay faggot.
>>
File: 90660932_p5.jpg (903 KB, 2000x1365)
903 KB
903 KB JPG
>>607005
>replying
Anon you should ignore low quality posts made to rile up others
>>
Between the big booty shota panda and the OWO 90% naked wolf daddy in that new 5* kamui
>>604886
this banner is gonna make me fuckin nut.
>>607005
nice ass
>>
>>607020
True but I mostly just wanted to post Mori butt.
>>
>>607024
Very based.
>>
>>607024
Go right ahead. Can always use more fat anthro cake in these threads honestly.
>>
>>607048
Why settle for cake when you can have paws?
>>
>>607054
I prefer butts over paws, but those are some 10/10 paws
>>
>footfag hours
well it can't get any worse, see you losers later
>>
>>607063
better than dead thread hours
which is 90% of the hours
>>
Are there any other games worth checking out to get the gay furry pandering this one offers?
The story is pretty fun, at least what they can be assed to translate, but the game play leaves a lot to be desired.
>>
File: 1632868112004.png (800 KB, 640x1024)
800 KB
800 KB PNG
>>607094
You can try LW's other game, Live A Hero but I don't think it's translated.
>>
>>607054
I'd suck each toe and bean desu
>>607094
live a hero?
>>
File: Collection.jpg (1.62 MB, 1677x2110)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>>607094
Live-A-Hero, same Dev, but it is japanese only right now, But there is a 90% that they are working on a English translation considering some things (English Language file, all of the Event banner icon since May has had English subtitles), it is currently having its First Year Anniversary.

There is also GYEE which i think has some furries, but i never played it and i heard it is a lot greedier the Housamo and Live a Hero.
>>
>>607094
Get some help.
>>
File: 15170562934243.jpg (110 KB, 847x1199)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>607110
I'll get on LAH when it appeals to me more.

>GYEE
I was going to recommend him the same thing but when I looked it up that game has mostly humans and like, 9 furry characters.
>>
>>607107
>tindalnos: swimsuit edition especial naranjo
I mean I'd suck his dick just sayin but this is some lazy copy pastin across these games.
I honestly can't fathom multiple gachas, I'll just stick to housamo. LAH does have that one cute fat yellow shorty furry but not enough to tempt me over
>>
>>607144
>lazy copy pastin
Yeah I was surprised to see Kimun Kamui in that game.
>>
File: EqGGNOgU8Ag-dMF.jpg (60 KB, 619x680)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>607144
Eh, It's the same Artist (Takemoto Arashi) going for the style he likes for his first character in each game, both of them are basically his OC Otake (pic) But actually emoting. But yeah, same artists and quite a few are kinda "Porting" from Housamo (Or in the case of Tindalos, the other way around since Barrel was created first).

I find running several gachas easy provided they aren't demanding ones, and neither Housamo or LAH really is IMO, heck im playing 3 right now, but they are all ones on roughly a monthly cycle, in practice it just means that i can pull on one while saving in the others.
>>
>>607094
This is pretty much as good as it gets unless you develop your own furry gacha card/unit battle game
Really the only thing close to this is Kemo Coliseum and that shit will forever be in dev hell
>>
>>607162
Problem is sometimes I'm willing to spend on a gacha, but try to keep it very subdued. Multiple gachas means more dipping into funds which is a big no no for me. I'll only really spend on a character I find hot as fuck though, it's somewhat rare for me to drop $$ for dicks
>>
>>607167
I can understand the problem then, i guess it is a mentality thing and a taste one since that detrmines how often you pull.

Im usually pretty goal oriented and speculative and have specific tastes, so i go LOOOOOOOONG periods between pulls even if i ain't actively saving for something, im also not the type that drop a game if i "Fail" a banner cause i know reruns are a thing in all the games i play (Except LAH, where rerunning is speculative, but consder how Rerun happy Housamo is and you understand the lack of pressure).

Let's take this game for example, i was really into getting Heph as my Fire 5* for the summer banner and had saved up A LOT of resources for that, i failed but i wasn't superdevastated because i was doing well in LAH and the other game i was playing at the time, and with the tickets and shit i got until THIS banner i got Horkeu Kamui as a even better Fire 5* (Since i rerolled for his Valiant when i started) in 7 Ticket Rolls cause that's luck for you.

Basically more games means that even if i do bad in one i don't feel that affected, thus keep playing until my luck turns without spending money but still depends on what games you play, sorry for the ranty digression.
>>
>>607185
ur good bro, I feel ya
>>
Speaking about LAH, a dude in the LAH thread mentioned that the First Sauna event fucked with the games release schedule for years, anyone here willing to give me a rundown on that?
>>
>>607155
Oaks has a samebear problem, Monomasa is good through.
>>
File: 1618848346000.png (455 KB, 640x904)
455 KB
455 KB PNG
>second summer event was supposed to be released mid-September
>it's actually released on the 28th
inb4 Halloween event in November
>>
>>607821
Well there's nothing else they can do that month. December has too much to setup with both anniversary and Christmas.
>>
>>607878
I guess that's true. I suppose Kemoket taking place in the middle of September would have thrown them off their schedule, as well.
I mean, I don't mind LW starting events later than advertised, I just wish that they could communicate more, even if it's just to say that something's been delayed.
>>
>>607821
>>607904
Have you not seen the schedule they released in-game yet?

Reprint event (early September 2021)
New goods announced (late September 2021)
Summer event 2 (mid September 2021)
Reprint event (mid October 2021)
Halloween event (late October 2021)
>>
>>608002
>28th is "mid"
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>608095
>shill
>when he's the one constantly worrying about when events come so he can whale on a banner
okay tard
>>
>>608002
I did see it, and it's definitely a good thing to have some insight on future releases. I just wish that LW could follow up on that by, say, annoncing that one of the planned events had been pushed back by a week or two. It's not the delay that bothers me, it's the lack of an announcement.

Admittedly, communication has always been tricky for LW.
For example, translations for dungeon storylines had been announced for Spring 2021 last year, and there haven't been any updates on that ever since. The English version of the first Summopedia was "coming soon" back in 2019, and there's been complete radio silence on that one, as well.
They are trying to be more transparent, and I appreciate it. But its still not ideal, IMO.
>>
File: Macross feels.png (33 KB, 645x485)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>604276
>TFW I didn't got the new Horkeu Kamui despite maxing him out.
>>
File: ELhF4jZVAAQJkaf.jpg (897 KB, 1676x1920)
897 KB
897 KB JPG
I've just finished the main story up to the untranslated shit (can't into moon runes) and I've been grinding out the event levels. What do I do now? Should I learn Japanese to read the rest of it, or just play past events until stuff gets translated?
>>
>>609040
Just skip and was kg once it's translated. Big thing fife you is to focus on cleaning out the event shop.
>>
>>609043
>was kg
read
>fife
for
>>
>>609043
I'm getting close to clearing out the shop right now- at least of the seeds and blossoms. Zhurong and hot springs Mineaki have been carrying me for that. I can't wait for this event to get translated, I've been really enjoying the units this time around.
>>
>>607141
Gyee's problem isn't it's cast, it's the fact that it's buggy as hell, has a shitty story and translation, and most of all probably has the most abysmal rates for pulling characters on top of being stingy with giving free stones for pulling
>>
why is everyone a furry
>>
>>609609
In the game or the thread?
>>
>>609609
Because the game had furries in the first place, flies and honey, you know. There will be always a strong subset of human lovers, but there's little reason not to just sit quietly and chip in when appropriate.
At least the writing is far more competent than one would expect for gacha AND furry pandering, you sure can't say the gameplay is a huge draw.
Or the art if we're honest, it is in large part high quality, but good looking 2D men aren't nonexistent elsewhere no matter what some say, that if the gay pandering -and- the story/characterization that for once doesn't put you to sleep for plenty enough characters didn't exist, this game wouldn't stay afloat at all.
GYEE is the good contrast of having gay pandering, good art (after all, it had Mentaiko on lock until very recently), but utter shit writing that there is a good reason that almost no one even bothers to shitpost about it.
>>
>>609609
probably because there's 10 quad million generic anime human shit phone games and like 5 total furry phone games?

I legit ignore all the humanshit in this game and try hard to pretend it doesn't exist. Besides the MC, because HMOAM is based
>>
>>609692
>probably because there's 10 quad million generic anime human shit phone games
Sure, but besides Housamo, LAH and unfortunately GYEE none of them have bara humans. Hell if anything furries are a lot more common in non gay phones games than bara humans (Sdorica, Epic Seven, World Flipper, etc...)
>>
>>609694
Normally bara humans are covered neck to toe with armor.
>>
>>604886
Who else nutted to this card art? n..no homo haha
>>
>>609609
dude the best looking human in the game is wakan tanka and he isn't even fully goddamn human
>>609853
I did, shamelessly in fact
's why I spent $100 to get him, Horkeu Kamui is one of my all-time favorites and will forever be my fire support member on that roster
His date quest was amazing
>>
humans are shit, stop even acknowledging them, go to any of the 99% of other threads that are all humans, and post more furdaddies
>>
File: 70910938_p0.png (1001 KB, 1606x1662)
1001 KB
1001 KB PNG
>Not enjoying both
NGMI
>>
File: Dp_nL1lVAAAOkaU.jpg (44 KB, 600x750)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>609881
>the best looking human in the game is wakan tanka
objectively wrong
>>
>>609899
>zabanopersonality
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>609913
A Kamuifag saying this is the biggest joke possible.
>>
File: 67034821_p10.jpg (739 KB, 768x1024)
739 KB
739 KB JPG
>>609913
We're talking about who's best looking, not personality. Besides Zabaniya struggling to show emotion is literally his whole character
>>
>humanshit
Yikes, see you later thread
>>
>>609918
But anon... YOU'RE human!
>>
File: 1501448824516.jpg (89 KB, 700x840)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>609918
What's up with Housamo/LAH furfags being annoying about human characters? Did the general online bullying of furry culture made them spiteful or something?
>>
>>609941
I already stated my piece yesterday. Phone games are 99.9% dominated by human and elf shit. When you get the one out of two games that has furry men in it and have to deal with more fucking humans it's like...yeah no, fuck off with that shit I'm just here for the anthro
>>
>>609914
>>609915
shit in both appearance and personality
>>
>>609609
why did you have to post this and start bullshit thread drama, faggot.
>>
>>609945
Except there's literally more gachas with attractive furries in them than there are with attractive bara humans.
>>
>>609941
You answered your own question with your pic, They are jealous that Zabanya canonically is Arsalan boyfriend.
>>
>>609968
Only Fate and Granbrue have good humans.
>>
>>610002
Lucky Zabanya he has Nyarlatotep and Arsalan
>>
>>609968
I don't give a single shit if they are attractive, ugly, bara, twinks, naked, in armor, etc etc etc. Point is humanshit and generic anime garbage populate 99% of every single video game medium (not just phone games) because the moronic consoooming masses are unimaginative normie twats that lust for the most generic BORING fucking shit in existence, bland generic humans and pointy eared humans, sorry, "elves" and companies are more than happy to push more of that shit out for the idiot masses to consooom more humanshit.

I don't even give a shit about furry itself as a fandom or a "culture" or whatever spirit animal bullshit, I'm just a pervert that lusts for something a little more interesting than the same generic common denominator , but human 2D men is the most generic boring fucking thing and my dick doesn't even twitch at the sight of them. Everything video games is just human elves human elves human elves human elves. So excuse me if I don't give one single FUCK about humans in my furry husbando game.
rant is over I'm going to go fap to <insert furry daddy of the day here>
>>
File: button.png (519 KB, 750x457)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
>>
>>610029
furry pervert anon, I kneel
>>
>>610006
>>
File: 1633717688138.png (1.12 MB, 1136x640)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
Sarutahiko's bulge is bigger than Youngkoku's hand.
>>
File: 1612200279071.png (37 KB, 596x365)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
https://twitter.com/gamma_DH/status/1444120583889846272

For those who were wondering why Gamma was posting concept art for Gyobu and Temujin, it looks like LW asked to provide some for a future Summopedia. Not exactly recent news, but it's still good.
>>
>>611510
Just 4 more years before it can be purchased in English!
>>
>>611510
idk what any of that means
>>
>>611638
Datebook.
>>
>>611638
Summopedias are basically artbooks for Housamo. They feature a selection of the game's characters, their concept art, and a bunch of lore on them.
Three Summopedias have been released for now, and it seems that Lifewonders is working on a fourth one.
Aside from that, this also confirms that Gamma is on speaking terms with LW again. It's too early to say that he'll be back working on Housamo, but at least there's hope now.
>>
>maintenance
guess I'll go play LAH
>>
>>612767
It'll be over in an hour and four minutes.
>>
File: 1613695570472.jpg (105 KB, 718x1046)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
https://housamo.info/en/news/maintenance/

The latest emergency maintenance was made to fix two things: a bug with Mephistopheles' Blessing Weakening, and the game's unusual slow speed during battles. As compensation of the maintenance, you'll find a couple of transient stones and 5 stamina drinks in your message box.
>>
File: 83025438_p0_master1200.jpg (457 KB, 871x1200)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
>>613138
Oh boy, free stuff!
>>
>>613141
I want to grope this doggo all over
>>
Fuck, play store doesn't want to update this game, thinks it's updated.
>>
File: E9Jmq3ZVUAk-if0.png (1.41 MB, 900x900)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>613262
Same.

>>613275
It always sucks when that happens but it's odd that it's happening to you right now.
>>
>>613275
Clear the play store's cache and try again. That usually fixes it for me. Avoid clearing the actual game's cache as that would mean you'd have to download most of the assets all over again.
>>
File: fg_moritaka04b_skin4.png (950 KB, 903x640)
950 KB
950 KB PNG
>>613288
kinda wish I had more of his cards, I rarely pulled for him but damn...he makes my pp the big pp. Shame he doesn't get as lewd a card art as kamui or cthuga and such
>>
File: EskU-DuVoAAUmwI.jpg (270 KB, 1405x1133)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>613301
That image just reminds me that I failed to get him when I tried during that event.
>>
>>613309
Man, I didn't even try much I did like 1 half assed pull, regret not trying harder, though the card art is pretty tame and not fapworthy, he's still a sexy fucker worth groping
>>
File: 1617825202129.jpg (110 KB, 1000x920)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>613328
He somehow managed to capture some of my heart.
>>
>>613337
>somehow
He's a sweetie and very pleasant for the eyes, it's no wonder. I'll honestly have to give it a more earnest shot next time he's on banner, though I don't want to dump 100% of my stones either unless it's like a new unit with 10/10 card art
>>
File: 92098925_p0.jpg (2.73 MB, 7793x4603)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB JPG
>>613341
I'm saving for a new Shino. I have this strange feeling he'll get a new unit before the year is over.
>>
>>613141
Im more appreciative of the speed up then the stones personally.
>>
https://twitter.com/4jhapp_lw/status/1448938864102412293

Paradise Hot Spring's fifth chapter is now available. Playing through the episodes unlocks the event's third Challenge Quest.

The quest pits your team against a 3x3 tile boss Zhurong.
As far as I can tell, his kit is mostly a buffed version of his playable counterpart, with some differences.
For starters, he has Reflect Debuff at the beginning of every turn, so don't bring any unit that casts Bind/Skill Lock against him.
Aside from that, when a unit attacks him, only the first strike deals damage, all subsequent hits deal 0 damage. This resets when the next unit attacks, so all your units get to attack once per turn.
He also seems to have another resistance buff stacked on top of everything else; my units could only deal 4000~5000 damage against him in one go.
Finally, he charges CP when hit, regardless of damage. Be careful of bringing Shot/Magic-range units unless they can drain CP.

Anyway, if your units don't interfere, he will use his CS on turn 2/4/6...etc. When he does this, he'll overwhelm your team with half a dozen debuffs. He deals bonus flat damage to your units for every debuff that they have, so if you can't cleanse them by the next turn, he'll wipe your team out.

Successful strategies here involve using units that can reliably cleanse debuffs (Tomte, Jamboree Aizen, etc.), or units that can drain a large amount of Charge Points (Tomte again, Ose, Goemon, etc.). The idea is to either prevent Zhurong from CSing, or to cleanse his debuffs before he strikes again.
>>
File: 1620941810104.png (90 KB, 849x666)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>613736
One way to cheese this quest is using flat damage. Boss!Zhurong blocks normal damage, but not flat damage .
Ironically, 4* Zhurong can pretty much solo this quest: he drains Boss!Zhurong's CP on every attack, while also dealing bonus flat damage on each hit.
Another good character to use is Nightglows Kurogane. He can drain 8000 HP in a 3x3 square in front of him by moving. Keep in mind, he drains 8000 HP PER TILE, so he can basically bring down the boss in 2 turns.
>>
You guys DO have a screenshot of your player ID or have it stored in an email somewhere just in case something ever happens to your account, right? I've spent $500 on this game in the 3 years I've been playing, no way would I ever want to start over if I ever lose my account.
>>
>>614602
I keep my authkey intact
>>
>>614602
Aside from the player ID and the AuthKey, people who have spent money on this game should also keep a receipt of their purchases, it basically guarantees that you'll recover your account, and the whole process is much quicker

If we take Lifewonders' official form for account recovery into consideration, other useful informations to keep on a note would be:
>in-game profile information (player name, MC gender/appearance/voice, etc.)
>player rank
>list of character cards that you own
>Main Quest progression
>transfer codes that you've used in the past
It's not necessary to fill out all fields, but submitting more information makes it easier for the devs to find the lost account.
>>
>>614602
>>614768
Why they don't make proper account system?
>>
>>614823
You pretty much have to build that into your game from the start, which requires more of a budget than they had at the time (or willing to give now as seen with LAH).
It's much easier with browser-based stuff (Granblue for an example) but if you're just using the Unity build, you're pretty much stuck with transfer codes without more jury rigging that most devs with actual money are unwilling to do (F/GO has the same transfer system).
So you're pretty much expected to play these games 99% F2P if you want to avoid sinking money into this cancerous genre, and thus a single dollar for a single paid stone to secure a receipt, but no more than that pretty much permanently secures your account.
>>
File: 1613383620768.png (1.27 MB, 1280x720)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
Zhurongbros, what the fuck happened?
>>
File: fg_zhurong02c.png (1.08 MB, 893x634)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>615333
Zhurong's true identity is actually the Color entity from Lovecraft's "The Colour Out of Space". He had just remembered that when he met the real Zhurong, he accidentally absorbed (and basically killed) him with his SA, taking in his identity and memories. He also realizes that he's responsible for everyone being in Hell because his power got out of control and absorbed everyone in Tokyo too.
>>
>>615372
AAAAAAAAH I'M GOING CRAZY
>>
>no naked zhurong
lmao
>>
>>615333
>4chan filename
Where did you get that image? Nice trips btw.
>>
>>615429
feelsbadman, I want that panda butt
>>
>>615372
Every once in a while I forget how fucked up this game's lore likes to get.
>>
>>615429
he's got an onsen skin for both rarities on the wiki
>>
File: Spoiler Image (460 KB, 1075x1518)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>615372
Is that what this picture is about?
>>
>>615510
Yup, that's Zhurong coming to terms with what he had done and choosing to continue living on as Zhurong for the original's sake, maybe even growing to become his own person someday.
>>
https://housamosummaries.blogspot.com/2021/10/hells-hot-paradise-episode-4-part-1.html

A summary for the first part of the fourth chapter is out now. This time, Xolotl get a bit of focus, and a hot spring scene. Come to think of it, it looks like all the banner units are getting one.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (120 KB, 728x900)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
Who else is ready for his SQ? I know I am.
>>
>>616306
He's so cute. Glad I got his 4*
though shame he doesn't get naked in the art like kamui.
>>
File: FArPI0nVkAAU8UP.png (415 KB, 900x700)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
>>616319
For sure. What else is the internet for, anyway? I'm more interested in how this event will end just now, though, or if he'll appear again soon
>>
>>616612
I suck and can't beat the story mode where he's a big unit that covers the upper half of the screen! but he needs more lewd art desu (then again he's pretty new)
>>
File: FBMF5aGVcAU_BWY.jpg (492 KB, 1446x2048)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>617242
For the story mode Zhurong, you just need to get Sarutahiko to stay alive and give him that final hit. Worked for me. For lewds, I expect a spike when the SQ comes out. :)
>>
File: 1608859413826.jpg (1.74 MB, 1200x1657)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
https://twitter.com/4jhapp_lw/status/1450750698623143937

The epilogue for the Paradise Hot Spring event is now available. The Special Quests haven't been published yet, though.

Additionally, the event's duration has been extended. The gacha banner and the farming quests will be available until October 29 (next Friday), while the currency exchange shop will be open up to November 5.
>>
>>617538
>Additionally, the event's duration has been extended.
See you next year Halloween event.
>>
>>617538
>Additionally, the event's duration has been extended.
That's surprising, gives me more time to procrastinate.
>>
>>617538
I think that is around the same time LAH ends its current event too (28th October) which means the wo would basically almost align their schedules. So maybe crossover event for both games? I wouldn't hold my breath though.
>>
>>618469
It's a three-day extension, I don't think the Halloween event is being cancelled outright.
There was supposed to be a second rerun before it, though, that one's is probably a bust.
As an alternative, they could just hold the Halloween event and a partial rerun of a past event at the same time. In this case, they'd just need to reprint the past event's banner and translated story/special quests, without bothering with old farming quests.
>>
>>618469
I doubt they would give up the revenue from a brand new event to reprint an old one
They had Jiangshi Night and the Fluffy Ueno banners up together before no reason these old Halloween banners aren't alongside the new one
>>
>>618689
They'd have to repeat farming with reruns even for players interested in the main focus, story/characterization, simply because you can't listen to the juicy shop lines otherwise.
>>
Now that the event story is over, how did everyone like it? I think it was pretty good. The twist with Zhurong wasn't out of left field, and learning more about Daikoku was great too.
>>
File: 65361094_p0.png (674 KB, 1088x864)
674 KB
674 KB PNG
>>619813
I can't read japanese.
>>
File: soft and wet.jpg (25 KB, 828x816)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>619814
It's okay anon, me neither. I've just been using https://housamosummaries.blogspot.com/ (but it doesn't keep up with each release, it only has up to chapter 4 part 3 right now).
>>
>>619814
This. I don't really give a crap to read summaries online I want to read the actual in-game dialogue. Japs need to just perma switch to burger language already
>>
https://twitter.com/ccgumi10/status/1450818283922341892?t=qUNWskcAkbiV-6JqcXE6vQ&s=19
>>
>>619949
It doesn't help that any video "archives" pretty much are only good for the guaranteed dialogue, if you want to go through the other options, which is really the point of varied dialogue choices, you pretty much have to wait for the translation to read it yourself, or get lucky and one of the wikifags translated something though their own drive/blog/whatever.
>>
>>619813
It is a relatively common twist in housamo.
>>
File: 08.jpg (587 KB, 1280x1897)
587 KB
587 KB JPG
okay that is all well and good, but would you sniff Seth's underwear?
>>
File: 1631683166489.jpg (314 KB, 1536x2048)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>619813
I liked it. Zhurong is obviously the breakout character, but Sarutahiko is also a good addition to the game's cast.
Aside from that, it was nice to get a backstory for Daikoku. I feel like LW made a good job at adapting his hythological story into a consistent character arc, and it will be interesting to see what they'll do with him in the future.
>>
>>620505
Not gonna lie, I’m kinda hoping that when Daikoku finally confronts Amaterasu she doesn’t even recognizes him, and it breaks his spirit completely

A mind-broken Daikoku sounds so tragic and kinda sexy
>>
OK I know Kamui is not the most popular on 4chan but how the hell is nobody talking about his special quest in this event? He finally shows emotion and expresses how much he wants you, and how bad he feels that the main character will not just notice him. You can even fuck him if you choose the right options and tell him you love him afterwords.( obviously its heavily censored but you get the point) For crying out loud how are the resident Kamui fags not talking about this!?
>>
>>622038
Cause no one here can read Japanese.
>>
>>622041
Sorry good point I should have stated that im mostly targeting the people that do know Japanese, or the people who have translators. I also saw that some people in this thread are using translators.
>>
File: 1558830677024.png (391 KB, 800x526)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
>>620505
This. Before this event I didn't really care two ways about Daikoku or Mineaki, but seeing more of them this way has made them really warm up on me- Sarutahiko, too. I'm hoping that he'll be relevant in the main story sooner rather than later, if at all.
>>622044
Fair. I wish LW would release new events in English and Japanese at the same time, instead of having events be on such a long delay before they get a translation, and staying behind on that task.
>>
>>622041
You don't need to know how to read Japanese, just English.

Warning: You WILL be erect after reading this.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1m-I1EHq41Z3fr76NVa_OMtZ2vRgR6rpN
>>
>>604276
Kil all subhuman furries.
>>
File: FCaQ9PPVgAESVar.jpg (92 KB, 800x800)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>622985
Many thanks, anon, I'll be reading this now. Are there more docs where this one came from?
>>
>【Notification】
>Maintenance will be carried out from 14:00 to 16:00 (scheduled) on Thursday, October 28th. Since it may not be possible to resume the quests, battles, etc. that are being played at the start of maintenance, we kindly ask for your cooperation in completing them before maintenance.

No news on the next piece of content, obviously.
>>
Love how fast it is getting tickets out the shop. Making non event AR cards give event bonuses is the best.
https://twitter.com/tayAyAhonden/status/1451707228562485255?t=URcFJ7ceHZeTwcf9dCd_UA&s=19
>>
Eh.
>>
>>625685
if he's the halloween character then I'm regretting not to pull in the sauna banner
>>
Are AR cards really good? Why do event shops oh give 6 AR tickets but 10 summon tickets?
>>
>>625701
He could be a freebie, so what matters is the other characters.
>>625715
Whalebait.
>>
https://housamo.info/news/halloweenpolice2021/

So yeah, a new event is set to come out tomorrow. It seems like it's going to be a police-themed Halloween story.

>>625715
Most of them aren't really good, or their effects aren't strong/consistent enough to matter. There are a couple of strong 4*/5* ARs, though.
IMO the most useful ones are the cards that can be found in Andvari's Shop, and those given away during anniversary campaigns.

As to why event shop only have 6 AR tickets, I think it's just an indirect way to get veteran players to pull on AR banners with Transient stones.
>>
>>625685
>halloween police
Uh oh, I bet there are going to be reddit posts about this and how it's "police brutality glorification"

Mental gymnastics aside I'm surprised Daikoku is not showing up for this event since he's a literal police officer. Tajikarao got a summer variant with Shiva so he's not going to be a banner here either. Hogen seems like he might get one but he already has 3 cards and isn't as popular (at least what I see). That leaves Oguchi Magami? Would be cool.

Or police isn't taken as literally and it's more of a Halloween-like Justice League making sure the Halloween party is safe from any random interference like the original Halloween event. Honestly I'm just glad we're getting more new units. Fingers crossed
>>
>>625936
Is he to recent? It is probably Toji.
>>
>>625936
It took Arachne 2 years for a gacha variant, and that was a popular event. Generally speaking, event units will take at least a year, not mere months for a new variant and especially basically right after their event concluded. It'll probably be Toji and mostly new characters. Maybe one of the very few still without a variant and just happen to associate themselves with cops in the event. Since Hogen has a variant already anyways, there really is no one left after this year. Security guard types perhaps?
>>
Did they just give that little red panda thing an outie belly button? That's disgusting.
>>
>>626178
Zao had one too.
>>
>Live a hero is still not playable in English
>Housamo isn't really popular with the English fans anymore.
>>
>>626326
Why would it be when the english translation is one fucking year behind?
>>
>>626329
Housamo is playable in English.
>>
>>615382
NIGGERMAN HELP ME AHHHHHJJJJJ
>>
>>613341
It would be really funny to get a new Moritaka and Shino where they are only wearing collars and beg for treats and belly rubs haha
>>
>>626366
>Shino
He's dead anon.
>>
>>626371
Again?
>>
>>626366
This but only if they show their big bare butts
>>
>>626374
That is what alt art in the 5* unit are for. It's one reason why I just love the fat dwarf's summer unit. That and his fat feet on display.
>>
>>626379
>human
nowayfag, make it paws and then we'll talk
>>
>>626380
When it comes to 2D, I have to admit I am a slut for fat feet and paws.
>>
File: ENbQgPuVUAAaKXa.jpg (275 KB, 1050x1400)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>626371
Does being dead actually stop them from making variants of a character?
>>
>>626383
Same, 100% but only on furry
>>
>>626385
Furry is like 100% if the art is good and not overly focused on the foot/paw. Human 2D feet are harder for me to like since the art has to be diamond tier good for my dick to immediately love.
>>
>>626387
I want Moritaka and Shino's feet on my face
>>
>>626393
Same here bro. I want them to step on some cake first though.
>>
File: fg_andvari03b_skin1.png (1.05 MB, 904x640)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
I just want to corrupt this fat fuck into doing any sexual actions I want.
>>
>>626410
It's not that hard
Just give him money and he does anything you want
>>
>>626373
Yeah?
>>626384
I guess so, Unless Ophion uses his time magic to bring him back.
>>
>>626413
I hope he gets better again. Dead protag is a common illness with characters I like.
>>
>>626412
Even stepping on his face and belly like a doormat?
>>
>>626413
Well that sucks.
>>
>>626410
wow this looks fucking disgusting never post it again
>>
>>626322
Yeah, but all of his variants are decently old for this game's lifespan so I went for the more recent character. He had to wait too, so really it was a silly suggestion in the first place for Magami.
Although he will get one, it's clear the very few event units that don't start off in the gacha will get a variant in either a sequel event or an event in another seasonal event.
>>
>>626424
I want to FUCK Andvari!
>>
File: fg_andvari03_skin2 (1).png (1.04 MB, 904x640)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>626424
No
>>
File: puking_brian.gif (185 KB, 500x375)
185 KB
185 KB GIF
>>626458
>>
>>626384
No, Shino variant is post dead.
>>
>>626463
That event was before he died, anon.
>>
y'all seriously simping for andvari he's just a pimp and you're the whore working the corner for him
get some standards
>>
>>626424
>>626459
You are being INCREDIBLY rude, anon!
>>
>>626466
behemoth event was released after chapter 8
>>
>>626479
Back to wikicord (qu)ck.
>>
>Toji
>Azathoth
>Alp
>Ebisu
what is this selection
>>
File: I can't breef.jpg (40 KB, 401x657)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>625685
I thought Hotsprings was suppose the be this year's Halloween event. oh well
>>625936
redditors began loving the heckin' policerinos after Jan 6 so its okay. even before though police were known to ignore antifa attacks and actively arrest boomers who fought back. no amount of blue lives matter stickers will convince the police to save you.
>>
>>626640
please tell me you're joking that sounds like one of the most skippable banners ever and I like Azathoth
>>
>>626640
any pics of the banner or new units? game's down for maintenance
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.02 MB, 904x639)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>626706
they're up on the wiki already
>>626688
same
still might do some pulls for azathoth, since he's a 4* according to the wiki
>>
>>626722
SWEET. This is exactly the one I was wondering about. I'll be looking now!
>>
>>626640
>>626722
Alp is my 100% qtboi I'm going in for this shit please tell me it's not a5*
>>
File: alpvariant.png (843 B, 233x23)
843 B
843 B PNG
>>626728
I know how you feel, anon. I know how you feel.
>>
File: fg_ebisu03c.png (1.07 MB, 903x638)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
My dick!
>>
>>626640
whydidtheybother/10
>>
Is there any chance of Toji getting a new lewd skin? He always get new clothes but he never seems to undress, neither in Halloween nor Valentine’s.
>>
File: fg_touji01_skin2.png (318 KB, 508x872)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>626799
>>
>>626799
Just to add on, I know his base story sprite has a swimsuit but what’s the point when none of his 4*s have any lewd variants when they’re all the good art?
>>
File: 89787094_p12.jpg (509 KB, 1000x859)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
>>626640
>Azathoth
that one artist who husbandofags Azathoth must be shitting themselves right now. he/she draws really good art too so I'm glad I'm gonna see more of their art.
>>
File: fg_azathoth03_skin1.png (995 KB, 878x631)
995 KB
995 KB PNG
>>626811
I like his new outfit.
>>
What a terrible banner.
>>
You ever get too lucky and get a 5 star when you're aiming for a 4 star?
>>
>>626851
It's gives a very conflicting feeling.
>>
Still not what I was aiming for but fuck it, I'm not spending everything on Ebisu.
>>
Roll call, anons
>your stone count
>will you pull
>>
This fuck doesn't even have alts.

>>626855
I used 100 stones and 7 tickets to get the three posts above you.
>>
File: fg_azathoth03.png (971 KB, 894x621)
971 KB
971 KB PNG
>>626463
Isn't Azathoth dead? He just got a new unit, explain this!
>>
>>626855
Had: 121 Stones, 5 Tickets

Used 1 Ticket on Halloween Police for a possible luckfag bonus unit, 1 Ticket on Alice Banner, 3 Tickets on Jiangshi, didn't get anything on banner on any of them, and my only non-dupe was 4* Ose.

Probably won't use anything more on Halloween Police, but will probably spend any additional Tickets i get from the event on Jiangshi for the potential 5* (Krampus is cute even though i have Horkeu as a Fire 5*, Sanat is Infernal and i don't have a 5* Infernal so him mogging me out of Krampus wouldn't be a big deal) while saving my Stones so i can 10 pulls if something 4* i want pops in the future since no 4* interests me in any of the banners.
>>
>>626855
For one Azathoth, it took 22 tickets and 300 stones. Got 6 Ebisu on the way along with many off-banners
>>
>>626857
He will probably get additional skins over the course of the event. Itzamna, last year's Christmas unit, had no skins at first, then he got a Summer Xmas swimsuit, a Santa dress, and a casual outfit.
>>
With the release of the Halloween Police event, four new Specific Skill Evolutions are available for the following cards:
>4* Halloween Arsalan
>4* Halloween Cu Sith
>5* Halloween Alice
>5* Jiangshi Krampus
The wiki is currently having issues with a software update, and the new skills aren't showing up properly, so the details may not be 100% accurate.
In short, Arsalan seems to have a skill that can grant others a status that increases healing over time effects (basically making Blessing, Regeneration, etc. stronger).
Cu Sith now hits enemies in a 3x3 square in front of him with a debuff that increases the effects of Damage-over-time at the start of a phase.
Krampus now has something similar to the Zhurong combo (AKA the duplicate status -> remove status -> reapply status), but it works on his own buffs. Basically, he can now refresh his "when appearing" buffs (ATK Up and DEF Up) by moving, making it so that he doesn't stop being relevant after turn 5 of a battle. This refreshing mechanic should work on all buffs that he has at a given moment, so he can become ridiculously powerful with the right comp. To top it off, he now deals bonus damage to enemies with Nullify Buff.
Finally, Alice has two new on-move effects. She can buff allies around her with 'Extra Damage Against Debuff" (1.4x extra damage per removable debuff on enemies), while hitting enemies with Skill Lock in Shot range.
>>
>>626859
CUTE BOY PAWS
>>
>>627071
I guess I can roll for Krampus, heard he is good
>>
File: fenrir EuwlIc4VkAIJXnA.jpg (309 KB, 1850x2000)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>626640
Man, what a garbage banner. This really kills my motivation to grind this event.
>>
Why is there no "housamo" in the OP
>>
>>627259
I just see it as getting balance back to order after a really good one with a lot of half naked muscular men of human and Dogman variety.
>>
>>626855
100 stones
Yeah, I rolled. Got my fav shota Azathoth on my very first pull of the banner so that was awesome, not spending a dime on this banner since I whaled for Kamui and ate up a few month's budget for this game. Hopefully luck out an Alp with tickets but I'm fine with what I have already :)
>>
>>627326
I prefer kijimuna personally, but I'm gonna toss some rolls for Az when I clear the event quests!
>>
File: Tumblr_l_37767332706640.jpg (388 KB, 1280x960)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>626855
>100 stones
>10 tickets
>absolutely
I forgot they re-release other gachas so that put me in a bind. I'll probably blow my tickets on the new one until if I get alp's variant and see where to go from there.
>>
File: file.png (673 KB, 844x475)
673 KB
673 KB PNG
>one of the few people in this fanbase that actually like toji, so while i wasn't surprised one bit given the gacha's title, it was still nice to see him get an alt, and a good one
>figure i have a good stock of rolls, so it shouldn't be too hard to get him, right? (if this were any other recent gacha, i could have sparked him and had extra with the rolls i used)
>Gabriel. Twice. Also a dupe Sanat for some reason, so I can't even say I got Alp, who I didn't want anyways.
I don't even think she's useful in any content, nevermind the current event.
Another reason for me to warn off anyone else for getting stuck with this garbage, and to keep not spending a dime. Still no fucking dupe protection and no form of pity whatsoever that even chinkshit have applied in shit older than this.
Guess I'll try to get him at his rerun in 2 years if he isn't too outdated, I have no faith they'll not pull a stunt and start shitting out 3rd alts so they can push more Kengo/Shiro/Kamui/Moritaka. And at that point I won't even bother chasing any character at all, there's no saving the bloat at that point, even if they introduce a good pity system, nevermind what garbage will happen if we get one at all.
>>
>>627126
He's not bad gameplay-wise, but keep in mind that 5-stars are really hard to come by, even with a great amount of stones. In general, you're better off hoarding your stones for your favourites, if you have any.
Having said that, he's also an interesting character with a good story arc (not to mention hot), so he could become a favourite of yours.
>>
File: 15431164901235.jpg (158 KB, 1200x1192)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>new mob units
>all these high quality shotas in the recent years
I, for one, welcome our shota overlords
>>626855
got Toji but not Azathoth ;_;
>>
File: 1569856854466.jpg (269 KB, 1417x1754)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>627265
It was a mistake on my part. Forgive me.
>>
>>626859
the other guy is just bullshitting, tezcat is dead too in chapter 10 after forfeiting his place in the game but he still got his sexy fundoshi festival variant in october of the same year

events are always non-canon to the main story, they're just like side quests if you will to power up your team to progress through the main story since it takes place in a completely separate dimension
>>
File: 32923j.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>100 stones
>10 tickets
>No Alp
>No Boypaws

B..bros...
>>
>>627668
That is 60 rolls, that wouldn't even net you an average anything anywhere else.
Just stop being poor if you can't save for shit.
>>
>>627668
I think this is the worst I've done on a banner in a while with 30 total rolls like yours, usually I average 2-3 banner units, last time it was this bad was nightglows event
>>
I've not seen one good report on this banner yet. Either they lied about the rates (unlikely, since that can be tracked and they would be forced to refund), or there's a bug again.
And for in-game stuff, not one of my friends has Toji up. One guy has an Alp up. No, they're not whales, but even before the nips woke up, last banner not a one of the furries controlled themselves and I saw Kamuis and even Xolotls up. And even summer there were Tadis and Shivas up by now.
>>
>>627758
I'm just glad this isn't one of those events were it come with an event AR banner and if you don't roll the event ARs your drop rates are garbage, that 100% off the 5 ARs is keeping me at a decent pace without having to whale for the 5 star to get 200% or more
>>
>>627758
Maybe there isn't a bug but it sure feels like it. Did two halfhearted multi-pulls and was surprised that I got zero units from the banner, not even any 3 stars.
Must be an omen to never waste resources on a meme banner ever again.
>>
>>627780
I just feel bad for posters like the tojifag a few posts above.
There are certainly more Astarothfags even in the thread, and even a few fatfags that are fans of Alp and Ebisu, and it really fucking sucks to just want to get the character you want and save an actually reasonable amount of rolls for that purpose, and not get them at all.
I've felt that pain twice, and date quests while actually a rare good rateup in this mess, doesn't contain the character's limited versions.
>>
>>627415
I'd give you my dupe if I could.
>>
>>627799
That reminds me, as a luckfag who skipped this banner in the first place, are there ANY gachas with a trade system? Given all the shit that happens anyways, I really can't see it going too badly even if it's just managed like how MMOs do their markets for in-game item trading. Which is already poorly, but still not as bad as every argument I've seen against it for gachas. Especially when there's no pity system like here (or LAH, or even games with an actual budget).
>>
>>627830
Dragalia Lost is the only gacha I've played where there's a pity system after 30 multirolls but they give you a free 10 pull everyday
So really pretty much any gacha with a pity system is better than this one
>>
>>627830
>are there ANY gachas with a trade system?

No because that'd be retarded and people would start paying real cash for units outright...instead of dumping said cash into infinite rolls and dying of going broke for pixels
>>
>>627870
I mean to be fair statistically speaking cases like moritakafag are very rare given that no one would be fucking dumb enough to just dump that much money on randomized slots
The numbers work out that $5k in yen gets you 100% of everything on the banner including both 5 stars but 500 stones or $250 gives you a 50% chance of owning at least one of them if not both
Regardless I'm not going hard on this banner I just bought Changed on Steam for $5 instead because it's a whole game compared to $26 for a potential 9 3 star 1 4 star crap roll
>>
File: headachepuppy.jpg (166 KB, 546x373)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>627668
>mfw
I might actually whale harder on this event, I've been wanting an Alp variant forever.
>>
https://thehousamo.wordpress.com/2021/10/30/halloween-police-gacha-review/

Banner review out? WHAT
Azathoth is as as strong as a 5 star with his busted kit? WHAT
New perma is trash? WHAT
OLDGODCHADS WE CAN'T STOP WINNING
>>
>>626855
>your stone count
around 60 + about 20 tickets
altfenrir bled me dry and didn't come
>will you pull
absolutely no, i am waiting for a Seth rerun in december and this banner just doesn't matter to me

remember that all new banners this year will rerun in december and save up for them
>>
>>627951
>New perma is trash? WHAT
Let's be honest, everyone was expecting that and was hoping he'd be an event unit instead.
>>
Don't use your rolls all at once, people. You should learn that's rigged.
And don't use more than 2 tickets at once when using tickets. That's also rigged. So is using more than one 10 roll at a time.
Remember, spread your rolls out over time, daily is preferred, but taking at least an hourly break before rolling is ok. The gacha itself is based on a time system like practically every gacha, so abusing it is ideal.
>>
>>628510
>rigged rigged
do you have a single proof to back that up
>>
>>628574
Not him, but IIRC most gacha (F/GO for example) run on a time based system, so everyone "rolling" the same second (More realistically less then a second or more then a second depending on RNG) get the same result.

Basically think of it like a slot machine, It is "random" but you can still time your slot stopping if you know what the speed of slowing will be and what the Icon coming up will be, IE: how long it takes for you rolls request to hit server and what result(s) the server has ready to deal out. this is more of a necessarity because "True" RNG is basically impossible to program, so "Psuedo-RNG" like this is what is used.

Basically, it is technically true, but you'd need clairvoyance to exploit it, and by the time you see what your roll result been it will already been changed Server-side, most likely several times over so the whole thing about not rolling in a row isn't necessarily accurate.
>>
>>628877
so in other words you can't control shit and when you actually roll will mean jack shit if you're getting something good or not

..so it's totally random
WOW I am so enlightened
>>
>>628958
More or less unless you wanna go into semantics about what "Total Randomness" means and i sure as hell don't, just wanted to clarify what anon (probably) meant with the whole "Time Based System" thing.
>>
>>628961
The point is this boogieman theory of "bro don't pull more than twice per hour it rigs your rolls" and purposely trying to time rolls under a specific timeslot in between your last rolls is all a bunch of tinfoil shit unless it can be proven that the actual game code functions in such a way. The onus of proof is on the one making the claims. If he can't provide it then he's writing fanfiction and your rolls mean jack shit when you do them the odds being the same no matter what
>>
File: 1635521440287.jpg (299 KB, 1700x1800)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>628510
I got nearly the entire banner with 100 stones and 7 tickets. Your words mean nothing.
>>
>>628964
Indeed hence the "Technically True" in practical terms it is random because we do not know the tables and there is factors can influence what milisceond a roll would be processed even if we knew it (Like your distance and speed and how taxed the server is, and of course, you, a flawed human, getting the timing down like it was the Majora's Mask Postman Sidequest, but even worse) means we basically can't humanly predict results, in theory it is not because theory can get rid of those outside variables, I don't think Housamo has enough of a sample size in the audience to get get proof of the "good times" anyway, i think teh one instance where this been "busted" was F/GO (there is some youtube vid showing it in action IIRC and i think some Chinese board noted specific minutes were disporportionatly unlucky going by social media Salt and and bragging leading them to think those minutes had bad tables, but that is also flawed because people don't really post all their rolls on social media).

Like most "Gacha Rituals" it is probably confirmation bias at play for him when it comes to his "Never roll twice" suggestion.
>>
Just postan' art.
https://twitter.com/kinoshita_jiroh/status/1454583904124514310/photo/1
>>
https://twitter.com/jacketbear/status/1454723023731183617?t=jhErdWUJA9_etpLbarfqLw&s=19
>>
File: FB2QoJbVUAEV7EU.jpg (608 KB, 1772x1329)
608 KB
608 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/gamma_DH/status/1449474502912405505?s=20
>>
>>629580
Cute. I really hope I can get him before the event's over.
>>629582
LOL.
>>629597
I miss this man like you wouldn't believe
>>
>>629580
I wanna grope that tummy
>>
File: 1619831208818.jpg (532 KB, 1993x1446)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
>>627951
>changes all enemies' attack range to Wide Slash, effectively preventing your backline from being attacked
>80% chance to remove any debuff coming his way, while also getting a stackable attack buff
>chance to get ATK Up, Brawn and Regeneration when hit
>decent chance to get Evasion when attacking
>completely immune to skill locks

What were they thinking?
>>
https://twitter.com/mixvariety/status/1454615419034091524?s=20
>>
>>630004
>You WILL roll for the boypaws!
>>
>>629597
>>629752
Disgusting. No one likes Garmr.
>>
>>630290
I like Garmr. He is a cute retard who will never ever get a alt
>>
>>630290
I dont know why you are saying this lots of people in these threads love him including me.
>>
>>630295
Good.
>>
>>630298
Nope, if he's liked it's ironically at best.
>>
>>630004
They were thinking the furries have to put with non-furs somehow, so we might as well make them broken so they have to use them.
That and their unending Lovecraftian lore fetish, but that's the Japs in general. Lovecraft and Christianity lore (especially if it involves angels), they might as well replace their native mythology with it at this point.
>>
>>630365
dont you mean the other way around? azatoth is the shota
>>
>>626799
Toji is otome fangirl bait, they prefer well dressed clothed men.
>>
File: 1628125883536.png (843 KB, 632x899)
843 KB
843 KB PNG
A new episode of the Halloween Police event has been released today.
In other news, Hotei (both his 3* and 4*) now has a Village People policeman outfit like the other event units.
>>
File: 1634439031500.jpg (240 KB, 1200x675)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
Chapter 2 of the Halloween Police event is out now.
Playing through the episodes unlocks the event's first Challenge Quest, which pits your team against the Lucky Gods (Hotei, Ebisu, Benten and Daikoku). The objective is to defeat Hotei.
The quest is not particularly hard. Hotei has a lot of health, debuffs your team with a stackable form of Freeze when attacking, and deals flat damage when he's hit (as far as I can tell, it's 400 HP). The other three debuff themselves with Possession and attack Hotei each turn, proccing his HP removal against your team.
Basically, all you need to do is bring a unit with a bunch of attack buffs and burst Hotei down, or bring a healer/defensive buffer and let Benten & co. do most of the heavy lifting.
>>
>summer banner was well-rounded and had something for everyone from shota lovers to kamui fanservice to long wishlisted xolotl variant to humans
>halloween banner (as always for some fucking reason) is mostly one genre and really fails to deliver on it so both fanart and community hype is basically dead
Will they ever have a good halloween? I mean Azathoth makes this one the best by far although it is proxied since it's the newest halloween banner but still the choices are so strange this is pretty much a literal who banner
>>
>>636618
>complains about literal whos
>pretends xolotl was "long wishlisted" by a big enough populace
Away with thee, wikicord-tard.
>>
https://twitter.com/moko_recat2/status/1456833499965493252
>>
>>636790
Neat, Pubraseer made it into a advert, kinda weird though since he already had his welfare event and that won't be rereunning for at least 10 months which means no one enticed by him would be able to get him, Hisaki too though he will rerun sooner.

I mean the Housamo one only has one Welfare so the LAH one laying it on thick by comparison.
>>
>>622985
>...I see. So you
also are a wolf
aiming for its
prey (me)
kyaah... I want to eat horkeu so bad
>>
>>636811
KYS faggot
>>
>>636618
>long wishlisted
>xolotl
>>
>>636618
November in general is an awkward month for Housamo because it's a full month of downtime between the summer season and its two new events, and the December anniversary campaign + new Christmas event + past Xmas rerun. I imagine that there simply aren't the resources or the time to make Halloween a showstopper when that's what summer and Christmas events are supposed to be.
That, and Halloween isn't a huge deal in Japan, so it wouldn't be a priority for LW in the first place.
>>
>>637378
I dunno, the Jiangshi one was good
>>
File: FDCb5tQaQAAz1Oi.jpg (270 KB, 1089x1171)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/yukino_kouta/status/1454834099890257920?s=20
>>
File: FDAm9EAakAAJh--.jpg (1.32 MB, 4077x3839)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
https://twitter.com/yedsilent/status/1454705551657496584?s=20
>>
>>637615
>>637620
cuties
>>
Shino being crucify to Yasuyori's shit is big Housamo wiki energy.
>>
>250 stones
>literally fucking nothing not even 4* shota
>left with 26 stones
>15 tickies
>nothing
>buy 9 tickies from the store before running out of currency
>nothing
>FUCK YOU
>gather currency and buy last ticket
>toss it
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO He's so fucking cute, shame you can't take his pants off in the alternate art, but put him in the cute cop outfit immediately
>>
>>638839
???
>>
File: 1625994451618.jpg (244 KB, 1200x675)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
The 4th chapter of the Halloween Police event is now available.
Completing the chapter's 4 episodes unlocks the second Challenge Quest for this event.
The quest is actually pretty easy. It has 2 phases, and pits you against Trickster mobs. They seem to have some sort of resistance buff against damage, but their health is really low.
Any character with flat damage skills (Zhurong, Nightglows Kurogane, Dagon, to name a few) will let you breeze through the quest. The mobs are also vulnerable to Bind/Skill Lock/Double Lock, making the quest even easier.
>>
>>643712
Why do they release event stories in parts like this anyway?
>>
File: 1634153334858.jpg (264 KB, 1130x662)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>643713
If you're wondering why they don't release the full story on the first day, I would say its because releasing the story in sequence provides a bigger incentive to open the game every day.
If you were asking why they divide event chapter in smaller parts, I'd say that it makes it easier to play through and revisit the story. If chapter 4 wasn't divided in 4 parts, the whole scenario would last 30 minutes or more. Housamo doesn't have an auto-scroll option like LaH, or other ways to speed up the story, so dividing story chapters into smaller scenarios makes sense.
>>
Got him trying to get Arsalan.
>>
>>645170
Getting an off-banner 5-star while chasing a 4-star is always weird. At least Chernobog's cute.
>>
>>647840
I got anther too.
>>
Halloween Azathoth is so is so strong, not only that but I really love his lines and costume, he is amazing <3.
>>
File: 1619219862848.jpg (378 KB, 1200x1350)
378 KB
378 KB JPG
The fifth chapter of the Halloween Police event is now available.

Just as a reminder, the anniversary campaign should also start in approx. two weeks, at the beginning of December.
For those who don't know, this campaign celebrates the launch of the app, and generally comes with major login bonuses, a shitload of transient stones, a fully voiced anniversary quest, a bonus AR, and so on.

A highlight of the campaign are the Platinum Lil' Salomon Tickets. On the 4th anniversary, players were given 4 tickets, so we should be getting five this year. These tickets can either be used to redeem resources, like 25M coins or 50 Honor Medallions, or any permanent 4* that's been released up to that point. This also includes ARs, but that's not really important.

A given year's limited banners are also usually rerun during the campaign, so if you haven't been able to pull a unit you wanted during the year, you can try again in December.
>>
File: fg_ryouta04.png (1.07 MB, 904x640)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>650554
>o if you haven't been able to pull a unit you wanted during the year, you can try again in December.
No... I'm not ready for that battle again.
>>
>>650585
Festival!Ryota's banner came out in 2020, so it shouldn't be reprinted this year.
The event is most likely going to be rerun in 2022, so you should have plenty of time to hoard stones.
>>
>>650554
just fucking once i'd like an event quest to be translated when they start running it
>>
File: 1627724473712.jpg (607 KB, 1200x2025)
607 KB
607 KB JPG
The sixth and final chapter of Halloween Police has been released. Playing through the three episodes unlocks the event's third Challenge Quest.
Depending on who you ask, this quest is either the easiest or the hardest one of the bunch. IMO, it's basically a DPS check: if you can get rid of certain enemies in a couple of turns, the rest of the quest is easy.

So, it's a 1-phase quest that pits you against this event's banner units; H. Alp, H.Azathoth, H.Toji, H.Ebisu and Hotei.

Their kits are mostly the same as their playable counterparts'.
Alp accumulates Taunt charges, buffing his damage and proc rates: he can get Evasion when hit, can buff his allies, and debuff your team with Fear.
Azathoth switches your team's attack range to Wide Slash, can get Evasion by attacking, is immune to debuffs, etc.
Toji can apply Possession when attacking, buff allies with Guts (after turn 1), and most importantly, he hits all your units with Double Lock when defeated.
Ebisu and Hotei have their own gimmick. Basically, Ebisu has permanent Possession, and hits Hotei every turn. Hotei deals flat damage to your team every time he's hit.

In order to beat this quest, you'll need to have hard-hitting units that can one-shot Alp (or Aza, but Alp is easier) on the first turn. If he's not dealt with ASAP, Toji will buff them with Guts and make the fight a lot harder.
After that, you'll want to burst down the remaining enemy and Toji, in that order. Debuffing Aza only makes him stronger, so you'll want to rely on units that deal more damage by buffing themselves rather than debuffing enemies.
Toji should be kept for last because having your whole team skill locked is effectively a death sentence. Don't worry about Ebisu and Hotei, they can't do much to you.

Aside from that, has also updated its news page on the smartphone models/operating systems that can run Housamo. Not sure how relevant it is, but you might want to check it.

https://housamo.info/news/architecture/
>>
File: 1623841695388.jpg (185 KB, 1024x576)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
https://lifewonders.info/5th-housamo-anniversary/

The first news for the 5th anniversary campaign have been released. Judging by the background art, it looks like this year's fully voiced and translated quest will involve the Crafters guild.

Basically, we should get 5 major announcements, which will be published in sequence in the upcoming days.
>>
>>656436
zzzz
>>
>>656436
hephaestus and talos my beloveds
>>
>>656436
wow it's fucking nothing where's the furry daddies
>>
>>649635
pisses me off I dumped 400 stones and got the 5* before even a single Azathoth. This is fucking bullshit, give me the boy paws.

I don't want to roll any more since it's a waste after getting a 5* to keep trying for a 4*
>>
>>656803
We might get a new furry in the Christmas event, but that one usually starts mid-December, so there's at least three full weeks to go.
>>
File: 1624308007686.jpg (304 KB, 1200x740)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
The epilogue for Halloween Police is now available. Completing it unlocks the event's 5 Special Quests, for Hotei, Toji, Alp, Ebisu and Azathoth.

Addtionally, certain parts of the event (specifically, the gacha banners, the exhange shop and Special/Challenge quests) have been extended for a single day. While the farming quests end on November 26, everything else ends on December 1 (formerly Nov 30).

As an aside, anniversary campaigns tend to start between the 2nd and the 4th of December. Basically, there's a week left.
>>
finally. I don't have to luckshit my husband's basic 5*
>>
>>661138
Wait, 5* tickets? A bit of a shame i already basically have the Non-Limited 5* i want, but i could always do with improving Tindalos CS.
>>
File: 1623583436355.png (1.09 MB, 1024x577)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
https://housamo.info/news/5th_anniversary/
https://housamo.info/news/ticket_exchange/

The first mystery announcement of this year's Anniversary has been revealed. Specifically, it's about the upcoming general Anniversary campaign.

For starters, there's a brand new addition to the game, Rainbow Lil' Salomon Tickets. Completing the first Tutorial Missions will now reward you with a ticket that lets you redeem a copy of any permanent 5-star unit that been released to this day.
This ticket, like the Golden Lil' Salomon Ticket (the one that lets you get any 3* unit), does not expire. HOWEVER, LW is not planning to update the pool of available 5* units.
The 5* ticket and the other updates will be added to the game on November 26, 20:00 JST.

Secondly, there's the return of Platinum Tickets. These tickets let you redeem copies of any permanent 4-star unit or AR. You can also use them to get the following items:
>25M coins
>5 LVL Seeds
>5 Skill Seeds
>50 Greater HP seeds
>50 G. ATK seeds
>50 Owner Medallions
>30 HP blossoms
>30 ATK blossoms

This year, we get 5 tickets. They expire after Christmas, so be sure to use them in time.
In order to acquire them , you need to play through the "5th Anniversary Banquet" quest. This is a special scenario that is fully voiced and translated in English and Chinese on release.

Logging in at any point during the campaign rewards with a new AR, "Let's Craft!" (pic related). This AR increases the amount of AR tockens you get (from dungeon runs, it also doesn't work on friend supports), and buffs units in the3 rows ahead with a buff that prevents ATK reductions (on phase start).

More in the next post.
>>
File: 1629639733150.png (1.23 MB, 1136x640)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>661442
Speaking of login bonuses, logging in at any time between November 26 and December 10 nets you 150 Transient Stones.
There are also additional rewards for logging in every day. I won't list it for the sake of brevity, but you also get 500.000 Coins every day.

>Nov 27: 20 Stamina Major
>Nov 28: 20 Stamina Drinks
>Nov 29: 10 Million Coins
>Nov 30: 50 G. HP Seeds
>Dec 1: 50 G. ATK Seeds
>Dec 2: 3 LVL Seeds
>Dec 3: 3 Skill Seeds
>Dec 4: 3 Lamp Oil
>Dec 5: 2000 Rainbow Shards
>Dec 6: 5 AR Tickets
>Dec 7: 5 Summoning Tickets

Between Nov. 26 and Dec. 10, this year's limited banners will be reprinted. As a reminder, the available banners will be:

>Valentine Coliseum
>Nightglows
>Summer River Adventure
>Mystical Hot Paradise

In the same period of time, Story Quests will cost 75% less stamina, while Free Quests will cost 50% less.
Addtionally, the rates for "Great!" and "Awesome!" results while levelling up units will be increased.

You will also find a new 4* AR in Andvari's Shop, "Afterschool Workshop" (pic related), featuring the Crafters guild.
It increases the acquisition rates for Seeds of any kind (doesn't wok with support units). It also has an on-attack effect that removes Guts from enemies, while also debuffing them with Guts Resistance (essentially preventing them from getting Guts again).

Finally, the Ally Points gacha will be updated with new mob units, specifically:

>Tribesmen (World/Infernal/Valiant)
>Alchemists
>Agents
>Rangers
>Yaksha
>>
Who's better, Volkh or Bael?
>>
File: 94013056_p0.png (852 KB, 942x848)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
I like the one stars for this event.
>>
>>662201
>Looks up Volkh
>Random Debuffs and -400 HP just cause.
The hell?
>Looks up Bael
>-1000 HP for a defend buff for 4 turns.
The fuck?
>>
>>661138
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET'S GO I CAN FINALLY GET TANNGRISNIR
I'M WALKING ON FUCKING AIR RIGHT NOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUbS6UjkfBM
>>
File: 1637888494433.jpg (151 KB, 1080x547)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>661442
>lets you redeem a copy of any permanent 5-star unit that been released to this day.
Cool, I have no idea what to pick.
>>
>>662368
Top 3 are Tindalos/Cthuga/Fuxi kit wise but honestly pick your favorite this game is not that hard purposefully, just enjoy the characters you enjoy and take it from there
>>
>>662443
I already have my favorite but I don't know if a dupe is a wise idea.
>>
>>662449
Well the 5 star ticket is permanent so you don't have to make a decision right away you can just log in tomorrow and claim it and then think on it
>>
>>662449
For Tindalos it might be since his whole play style is centered around his CS and he is probably the most CS dependent character in the game as a result.

He works fine with Artifact Level 1, but a 5* dupe adds like 20 levels. So his it should have a noticeable increase in his nuke. but this is assuming you are a Tindalos Simp and wanna use him anyway.
>>
>>662368
Off the top of my head, Yoritomo and Fuxi would be good if you need passive attack buffers.
Shiva is a generally good bruiser, with some cheesing potential due to his CS removing all buffs and debuffs from enemies.
Daikoku is a good defensive buffer when he's None-range, and can be moved to turn him into a Snipe-range debuffer.
You could redeem Leanan with a Plat ticket with Cthugha and breeze through most of the game's content.
Heracles is probably the most straightforward DPS in the roster. He can also delete virtually any enemy in the game every 4 turns. He's a bit fragile, though.
>>
>>662201
In short, Volkh is a gimmicky unit who revolves around having debuffs on himself to deal damage and tank hits.
Basically, he gets Debuff Strengthening (strong defense buff whenever he has removable debuffs) and Curse Strengthening (x5 multiplier to damage whenever he has Curse). He also debuffs himself with Curse at the start of every turn, and removes it when hit.
When debuffed, he loses 400 HP; when buffed he gains 400 HP. What this means is that the damage cancels itself out on the first turn of the phase, since he gets Crit on phase start.
The idea is that, on the first turn of any phase (and as long as he isn't hit), he hits hard and takes little to no damage. He also has a reliable chance to apply Possession on enemies when debuffed.
He's not bad, but he's not the easiest unit to use.

Bael is more straightforward. When moving, he buffs allies with ATK Up and DEF Up, while also taking away 1000 HP. The two buffs last 5 turns, so you don't need to move him a lot to make use of them.
His strong point is the amount of debuffs that he can bombard enemies with. When he attacks, he dishes out Oppression (can't move for 2 turns), Weakness (1-turn defense debuff), Curse (attack debuff) and the rare Buff Reversal (while the afflicted unit has buffs, their attack is reduced and their defenses are drastically lower).
On top of it all, he deal 1.5x bonus damage against every buff in the game. AFAIK, this stacks, so the more buffs an enemy has, the harder he hits. This can be really useful in Challenge Quests.

IMO Bael is easier to use and to slot in a team. His mechanics also make him stronger in most of the game's content compared to Volkh. Still, Volkh is a good unit, you just have to work around his gimmick.
>>
File: 1627053044394.jpg (1000 KB, 1280x864)
1000 KB
1000 KB JPG
https://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1637561210

Animatetimes has released an interview with BomBom and 4jou Hansuke, respectively the main artist and scenario writer for the game.

In the interview, the two were asked 20 questions regarding the game, their favourite events, plans for the future, and so on.
>>
File: 86841473_p3.jpg (3.84 MB, 4364x5068)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB JPG
It just hit me that the only character that I know for this anniversary is Hephaestus.
>>
>>662704
Personally he (and Talos) is the only Crafter i give fuck about. Still the AR is really nice, i think the increase is noticable enough and it might actually affect Treasure Chamber i feel like i got more then usual at least.
>>
File: E2J0VMtVkAUh6Nh.jpg (1.07 MB, 2886x4096)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>662368
I want Horus
>>
Did three ten pulls on the Summer Adventure banner looking for Shiva and got this, guess I’ll wait for the day before it goes away to go all in.
>>
>>662745
I wish catobeplas was naked
>>
File: 1566862133321.png (3.53 MB, 2411x2728)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB PNG
I want to summon for him so bad but I know I shouldn't.
>>
Why is the update on google play not working?
>>
>>663178
Try manually searching for housamo, The direct link from the app didn't work for me too.
>>
>>663178
That's a known issue for some players on Android.
If >>663188 doesn't work, try clearing Google Play's cache.
To do that, go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store. There should be a "Clear Cache" prompt in the Storage section (don't tap "Clear Data"). Your phone's layout might be a bit different, but the process should be the same.
>>
>>663192
>don't tap "Clear Data").
Why not?
>>
>>663208
because it clears your data you dumb fuck do you WANT to lose all your characters without any way to back them up
>>
>>663212
Why would the play store be a part of the Housamo app?
>>
>>662698
This game really is the closest we'll get to a Devil Survivor 3, huh?
>>
>>663217
It connects the app data to your account even if the game itself doesn't support google play backups directly
>>
>>663229
It's still pending even if I clear my cache.
>>
>>663208
The issue with clearing data is that it deletes all files, settings, accounts, databases, etc. of the app in question. With Google Play, this would probably cause issues with every app you've installed on your phone up to now.
I mostly wrote that because, on my phone, the "Clear Data" and "Clear Cache" buttons are next to each other, so I felt that it was important to underline the right choice.

Clearing the cache was brought up by LW themselves as a solution to the failed update issue back in August.
https://twitter.com/4jhapp_lw/status/1426152895972470785/photo/1
If that doesn't work, I wouldn't know what else you can try. Personally, whenever this happens, I just close the app, open the Play Store, search for Housamo, and update from there. It's always worked for me, but I'm guessing you've already tried that?
>>
>>663266
I'm using Nox if that's a part of the problem
>>
>>663270
That might be the issue, but I don't know enough about Nox to know for sure.

A quick search showed that there seems to be a problem with older versions of Nox, where a pop-up message saying "Google Play Services has stopped" would appear.
https://www.bignox.com/blog/upgrade-your-old-64-bit-standalone-version-of-nox-to-the-latest-version-google-play-issues-resolved/

I don't know if this is related to the problem that you're having, but it might be useful.
>>
File: 1636711325098.png (1.23 MB, 1385x4938)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>662698
I fed the interview to the DeepL Translator, if anyone is interested in skimming through it.
For Housamo's 5th anniversary. It's ot perfect, but it should be good enough to give you an idea of what they said.
Animate Times has planned to publish three articles about the game. The first one was a general overview of the game: the second one was this interview with Hansuke and Bombom. The third one, mentioned at the end of pic related, will seemingly be about the 5th anniversary itself, with a sneak peek on Chapter 13?

>>663222
You can definitely notice the SMT influence in the game's setting.
>>
>>662745
fucking lucky ass I spent my free 150 on nightglows since it's the only one I don't have a five star from hoping to get Cthuga, got fucking Kurogane and a bunch of dupes instead
>>
>game keeps giving me fat shota red panda
I just want koyama dog damn it
>>
>Hours later and Nox refuses my backup (5.1) because it's too old.
Well fuck you too, cunt.
>>
how do we get the 5* ticket I logged in and don't see it in inbox
>>
is there a tier list or general "this is the ones you want" guide or whatever for AR card shit? I literally NEVER know what the fuck to use so I just slap random shit and I never know when to pull for AR cards or when is it worth it to pull
>>
>>663691
You have to go to the missions tab where you collect the weekly rainbow shards and then click the Tutorial tab
>>663694
I was thinking of making one since even the reddit users don't seem to have a macro image
It's easy to look it up on the wiki individually but you do forget since there's so many untranslated ones
If you don't really care though two of the best are "The Way of the Sword Has Just Begun" (Toji and Hogen card that pulls enemies close to slash units) and "Shooting Stars" (The one with the HUGE Bathym ass that lets you hit enemies with the evasion buff that would make attacks miss)
>>
>>663702
Wait..that whole hit evasion units is what's considered "best"? that's like a fucking niche on top of niche effect that would rarely even come into play, and even then it's a minor gain since most eenemies won't have infinite evasion. That seems pretty bad if that's what's considered a good effect?
>>
>>663705
They're the best because they're generic
Obviously it varies for situations like challenge quests where they can throw paralysis or guts or other statuses at you
It's not a one-trick solution but units usually have things in their kit that are well enough on their own, the AR cards are just backup effects in case all your units are crappy 4 stars
>>
Is Bael still a good 5* or is he suck? he SEEMS good but I don't fucking know. I want either Bael or Tindalnos because I missed the wolf on his banner originally.

I think Tindalnos is stronger than Bael in general though? because he's a new 5*? idk halp
>>
>>662698
I can't believe that all this time I truly thought BomBom was also the main scenario writer for Housamo
>>
>>663781
His drawing skills don't exactly scream "super important full-time artist" to be fair.
>>
File: 85evve.jpg (49 KB, 648x150)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>663792
Pretty much, plus the fact that he had released a few eroge VNs with quite a lot of dialogue back in the days, which made me think Fantastic Boyfriends and Housamo were his expansion on that (at least in the beginning).
Also can't believe he admitted the reason Kengo and Onikawa are the same person is because he straight up forgot how Kengo looked.
>>
File: 1635754837922.png (87 KB, 847x621)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>663748
Bael and Tindalos aren't really comparable, since they have a different role in a team. Bael is a debuffer/DPS, while Tindalos specialises in survival and wiping the board.
Bael focuses more on hitting enemies with debuffs and punishing them for having buffs with Buff Reversal and a stacking damage bonus against all buffs in the game. He deals more damage to a single unit compared to Tindalos, and is generally more disruptive thanks to his debuffs.

Tindalos is a board nuker. Every three turns, he charges his CS and gains Crit+, ensuring that he'll deal a respectable amount of damage to all enemies on the field.
His game plan is fairly simple:
>turn 1, buffs self with Evasion, buffs allies with Ardor (attack buff + CP) and Berserk+ (buffs ATK while lowering defense)
>turn 2, same as turn 1
>turn 3, he gets his CS with Crit+. A this point, you should move him so that he can debuff enemies with Stigma (lowers defense with Damage over Time) before nuking the board
>rinse and repeat until the quest is done

Bael is better at weakening his enemies, and his single-target damage potential is higher thanks to his Buff Reversal gimmick.
Tindalos deals reliable damage across the board while also being hard to kill, thanks to his Evasion.

TL:DR both are really good, ulimately, it comes down to what you need in your team comps + your personal preference.
>>
>>663918
Another thing worth noting with Tindalos is that since he works on Total Turns and not the amount of Turns in the Phase the count carries over between Phases, so he can range from Garbage in Dungeons to Hilariously OP depending on when you get Chest Floors since each one of those is a turn, which means they can both "Waste" his nuke turns and be total dead weight or that the floors with enemies after the first one start on Total Turn 3/6/9 meaning he instantly nukes them on the first turn of the Phase.

He is very much one of those characters that can handle drawn out fights well as long as he doesn't take too much damage during his 3rd turns (since they lack evasion).
>>
>>663918
ty!
>>
>>663918
>A this point, you should move him so that he can debuff enemies with Stigma

I legit never did this with him, primarily because I always have him fuck off at the start of the first fight to the farther corner of the map while the rest of the team does their shit. He has to basically be in slash range to get the most out of applying that stigma. I keep him away from the team because the defense debuff from berserk fucking sucks

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.