[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 150 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Prev >>525618
funny painter man edition
>>
Some links
https://afkarenaboss.com/
https://afkhelper.nax.is/
>>
>>596944
in no particular order, Raku, Daimon, Saurus, or Silas. Arthur and Merlin are also important, but you should get their SI30 with dimensional emblems from lab tokens.
>>
Is it important to buy the T3 stones in the guild store or go for the dimensional gear?
>>
>>597666
checked
T3 is more important than faction gear by a gigantic margin, but can't you afford both?
>>
Reminder that Antandra sucks if she's not even maxed
>>
Finally caved and engraved lucretia wp20g
>>
Im new to this game. I want to play it fully f2p. Are these worth keeping or should i reroll(go on different server)? I'm at level 2-5 that was my second roll
>>
>>599867
Did you use all the available redemption codes?
>>
Didnt knew about codes, thanks.
Rerolled couple times too.
>>
>>600033
this is an incredible box to start with
>>
>>600033
All very high tier picks.
Don't forget to set your wishlist in tavern to get 4 copies asap
>>
File: reddit.jpg (122 KB, 640x640)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>596985
Thoughts on the new heroine?
>>
File: FAh8TndVIAUaxSI.jpg (280 KB, 1012x2042)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>601514
I'm not a furry but I really really like some Wilder design
>>
>>601524
>I'm not a furry
>but
>>
File: 2657144374576542.jpg (364 KB, 1657x2048)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>601536
yes, is there a problem officer?
>>
>>601514
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
Just started and did two 10 pulls. Did I get anyone useful? My tanky graveborn seem useful but you never know how things will hold up.
>>
>>601798
All 3 elites in your pic are excellent and will probably be usable until the game dies. Thoran is probably the best late game damage dealer, top 3 at worst. Oden has early utility because of his powerful stun and energy denial, and gains more energy denial and damage late. Daimon is the best or second best early game hero, and is usable as a main or secondary damage dealer late because of his % HP damage, % stat stealing, and debuffs.
>>
>>601798
Only level up 5 heroes big guy
>>
>>601818
Cool thanks
>>601943
Oh? Who should I prioritize then? Got some more elites after looking up codes.
>>
>>602001
Get 5 rare heroes and ascend them, two lightbearers and one from each other faction. You do this because you can always ascend them, thus giving you a higher level cap. Your good heroes you can put on the resonating crystal which will bring their level up without having to use xp.
>>
>>602001
My advice is to find a good damage dealer likely shemira which you can buy consistently from the store for labirinth coins. Always keep the main damage dealer like +30 levels above the others till you will reach a max level and you have to upgrade the other 4 heroes to the same level to continue to upgrade that hero and so you will do this until you reach level 240 with all 5 heroes. That's all for early game. Look for updated tier lists and early game tips on youtube like buying hero powder from the store
>>
>>602086
If you intend to spend money just ignore this
>>
>>601514
She has abs, but she is russian so...
>>
>>602001
Just level up whoever has the highest level cap. Before level 160, Saveas will probably be your best hero. Don't ascend any hero to Legendary unless you have or can guaranteed get more copies to reach L+. This probably means that early on many of your highest ascension heroes will be legendary tier and many ascended tier heroes will be stuck at E+, but that's fine because you can feed L+ junk heroes to non-junk heroes.
Set up your wishlist in the tavern. Walker is the worst ascended hero in the game, and the wishlist would have blocked him.
Light: Rowan, Rosaline, Raine, Hendrik, Gwyneth, Morrow, Cecilia, Estrilda
Mauler: Kren, Tidus, Skriath, Brutus, Skreg, Numisu, Granit?
Wilder: Eironn, Lorsan, Pippa, Lyca, Saurus, Raku, Tasi
Grave: Thoran, Daimon, Grezhul, Silas, Ferael, Oden, Izold
These are ordered by how important I think they are, but I'm not familiar with current early game meta so this advice could be off. I'm confident on the first four in each faction, and the recommendations after that are flexible.

>>602086
I disagree with this guy about Shemira. If you're gonna spend lab tokens on an early game carry with a limited late game niche, do Wu Kong. Wu Kong will need 14 copies to reach Ascended compared to Shemira's 8, but Wu Kong won't take L+ fodder away from other grave heroes and is given out frequently. When Evil Nemora is the TR boss, just merc a Shemira. Every longtime player has her.
>>
>>601514
>>602311
I'm the guy you replied to the second time
I wouldn't try with Saveas, he isn't a good carry imo, tried him before and he sucks. For shemira you can also use the swap scroll when you build her furniture as the first hero in the inn, or use her for dimensionals.
>>
>>602489
I'll admit I don't know how things are anymore, but Saveas used to be the best hero to invest in before level 160. He does (did?) a fuck ton of damage, you get lots of copies of him so it's easy to get him L+, and when your resonating crystal is past 160 you can reset him, use him as ascension fodder, and give his gear to tidus/kren.
>>
>>602001
If you don't wanna bother with tier lists, just try to go with 1 carry 1 tank and 3 supports.
The icons might be deceiving on who can be a carry, most celerity(green dagger) and sorcery(purple rune) are good.
The graveborn you have, Daimon, is also considered a carry, and not a tank. He does massive damage all throughout the game. He works best with Silas(graveborn support), and/or Mehira (hypogean mage).
If you want some good info look up some beginners guide and early game (pre 240) tier list.
Or just check out a video guide
https://youtube.com/watch?v=00SPTcM-X2U
Volkin isn't the best player or anything, but he knows what he's talking about
>>
>enemy heroes receive 70% less damage
>ainz comp oneshots them anyway
Nothing personel lilith
>>
File: image0-10.gif (924 KB, 246x360)
924 KB
924 KB GIF
Rate my wife
>>
>>606560
Would make a nice steak. Just the right amount of fat, her age also assures tenderness of meat.
>>
>>606560
Would breed with lovingly
>>
>>606560
Useful for one single gimmick with huge investment/10
>>
>>607221
and she's not even that good with her 9F
>>
If I'm getting more copies of a 5* hero is fodder all they're worth as?
>>
How's everyone doing in HOE?
>>
>>607987
Just about to hit diamond 3
>>
>>607951
for now and IMO for the forseeable future

>>608040
congratulations and good luck
>>
>>607987
Hovering in Diamond 1, wanna try to push for Master but finding good matchups in this tier is difficult even when exploiting comp advantages, to say nothing of people using me as point fodder since my combat rating is so low.
>>
>>606560
goatpussy/10
>>
>>607987
vegetating in D3 because everyone above has like 30 crystal levels on me
>>
File: 77tfoqzdk6s71.gif (1.93 MB, 689x567)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
she cute
>>
>>608713
damn that looks good...
>>
>>607987
Fine
>>
Zolrath or Athalia from challenger?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXPi0Kc3K74
>>
>>609088
this one is better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPfk0ZdJwOw
>>
>>609090
Very cute
>>
>>609088
now I imagine the nemorafag anon as Mezoth
>>
>>609080
That's a tricky question. IMO, I'd ascend Athalia to Elite+ and then focus on Zolrath.

Athalia's main utility comes from her dive, which stuns the enemy directly in front of her at the beginning of a fight. You don't need more than Elite or Elite+ (and good equipment) for that to work.
The issue with Athalia is that she's ridiculously squishy, and her damage doesn't scale really well in PvE. You need to invest a lot of resources for her (SI30 and 9/9 furniture) in order for her to be a respectable damage dealer, and even then, she falls off quicker than other meta carries. Her dive, on the other hand, doesn't require a lot of investment, and can be useful for shutting down a problematic enemy early in the fight.

Zolrath is different. His damage output eventually falls off, like Athalia's, but he's a more flexible character to use in general (and harder to kill compared to Athalia).
With the addition of furniture, he also has a major role in meta comps for PvE and PvP. His 3/9 furniture ability makes his team begin the battle 0.75 seconds before the enemy team. This makes him a necessity for countering specific heroes (e.g Flora, the worst enemy to face at high level decifits. With Zolrath + Athalia or Nara, you can stun her before she lifts off), and a core member for burst comps (if you have Eironn in your team, starting the fight before your opponents guarantees the pull) and perma-CC comps (w/t Rowan, Mehira, Rosaline& Khazard).

TL:DR in the past, Athalia might have been the better option. Now, however, building Zolrath up to Ascended is almost necessary for the endgame.
Mind you, Athalia is not useless, and investing resources on her is not a waste, but Zolrath is better for now, IMO.
>>
>>609281
Thanks for the detailed post.
I'll build zolrath.
>>
File: reroll or go.png (1002 KB, 980x510)
1002 KB
1002 KB PNG
Should I reroll or am I good to play casually?
I rolled a few times without setting the wishlist, but it doesn't look like I could wishlist the characters I like most anyway? (Talene/Flora)
>>
>>609547
Talene start is pretty cool.
>>
>>609550
Is there a method to roll more of her since I dont see her on the wishlist?
>>
>>609556
Cross your fingers or wait for events.
>>
>>609281
>>609383
Keep on building Zolrath, but I disagree with the other guy that Athalia's 9/9 is necessary to use her as a carry. You'd still want it for stats eventually, but 3/9 should be fine to use Athalia as a carry. Also, Athalia's role is drastically different before and after furniture. Before 3/9, Athalia is similar to Nara where you use her to interrupt a target at the start of the match then continue to CC them. Athalia's furniture ability causes her to change targets frequently. That makes her much less likely to bully the same hero the whole fight, but spreads her SI30's powerful bleed effect.

>>609547
Your pulls are very rare, but might be awkward to progress with. Talene will be hard to get new copies of. Flora and Wukong are given out pretty often, and buying copies of Wukong from lab store isn't the worst. Shemira does well early on, but will noticeably drop off once you have everyone around level 240. Gwen will probably be good as a main carry when Shemira starts falling off.

>>609556
Yes, but she's very low priority through that method.
>>
Easy
>>
>>609616
e-easy, hehe
>>
>>609616
Don't drop out don't drop out don't drop out
>>
>>609616
Wish I'd gotten the 54m exp but D1 is nice considering I don't have Lucretia
>>
>>609672
>>609616
>forgot my pic
>>
File: IMG_20211010_123022.jpg (296 KB, 1080x753)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>609616
This time it was definitely not easy
Last time was a stroll desu
>>
How old is Nemora?

Got called a pedo on the official discuck server because I said she was cute
>>
>>609757
old enough to give birth to a healthy set of my lambs
>>
>>609757
Old enough to have work (ending of the first paragraph of her story) and get drafted into a war (middle of the third page of her story, which is the start of the sixth paragraph).

Next time this happens, turn it around on the retarded prude that brings it up. If you meant cute in a sexual way, accuse the person of body shaming and upholding heteronormative beauty standards or some shit. If you meant cute like puppies or babies, accuse the person of being a pervert because not everything is sexual.
>>
>>609878
based sun tzu connoisseur
>>
>>609878
>Old enough to have work (ending of the first paragraph of her story) and get drafted into a war (middle of the third page of her story, which is the start of the sixth paragraph

Kids in the middle east get drafted into wars all the time.
>>
File: image0.jpg (2.34 MB, 1125x1848)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
>>596985
What should i be focusing on? do you spot any good comps in this?
>>
>>610454
>prince and wukong engraving
>no Ainz engraving
why
>>
>>610477
Ainz is garrisoned
>>
>>610480
you should spend everything on him anyway, SI 30 9F and E60
>>
>>610488
gotcha, i'll keep that in mind
>>
File: cpzb6yn4dfs71.jpg (434 KB, 1376x1103)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
I hope the new wilder chick doesn't suck
she looks good
>>
>>610454
>ainz has minimal investment
>PoP SI30 before Rowan or Saurus
>Thane furniture over literally anyone else you have
>Wukong 3* with no sign of Arthur
>twins M+, no sign of Lucretia or Alna
>spreading ascension fodder instead taking heroes to M+
what the fuck is wrong with you

>good comps
Ainz, Rowan, maybe Lyca, + people that can stall for Ainz
if you get Skriath's F3, you'll be able to 5 pull
>>
>>610559
she sucks
t. test realm
>>
>>610454
there is no way this picture is not bait
>>
>>610573
i understood about 1% of everything you just said
>>610593
lol what do i do then?
>>
>>610629
>i understood about 1% of everything you just said
I mean you obviously have no idea what's going on in this game based on your box. In order:
Ainz is top 3 in every mode except twisted realm, so invest in him
Prince of Persia isn't bad, but you have 6 or 7 heroes that should have gotten signature item upgrades before him. Rowan and Saurus were the ones I noticed first.
Thane is trash and him being not just ascended but having mythic furniture is a gigantic fucking waste. He wasn't used anywhere until engraving and you have to get him fucking e60 just to use him in faction tower
You've obviously been spending lab tokens on Wukong when you should have spent them on Arthur. Unlike PoP and twins, Wukong is mediocre.
You've also obviously been stargazing for twins instead of Lucretia or Alna. It's convenient to not need to merc twins, but there are four or five celestials/hypogeans that will give you much better value from stargazer and E+ twins is enough for your own copy if you don't want to merc.
Ascend heroes to M+ before you start giving ascension fodder to other heroes in the same class. You've spent enough fodder to get a graveborn to M+ but instead you have M, L+, and L+. There's like a 5%-10% gain each ascension tier and that's before stats or entirely new abilities from furniture and signature items. Taking Raku to L without having enough copies to make L+ is also a problem, but Raku specifically is pretty high priority so I decided not to comment earlier.
Another thing I didn't comment on earlier was that row of E+ celestials and hypogeans at the bottom of your screenshot. I assume you did stargazer for those also, and that's another huge waste. Most heroes are only useful at A, with some being useful at any ascension.
>>
Sure haven't been many codes recently.
>>
>>610590
Elaborate
>>
So switching Belinda with Morrow is going to be by far the best use of the swap scroll, right?
>>
>>610871
Same problems as most summon reliant heroes.

Starts with two wolves, both die instantly against anything 50+ due to low health, always being together and no dodge or survivability stats like regular heroes. If her two wolves die, her bite marks don't come into play and most of her kit is gone. She herself doesn't have great survivability and is only useful to have her wolves die to charge her ult to briefly stun the enemy after and then she usually dies.
>>
>>610923
don't care already ascended her
>>
>>610987
That was fast
>>
>>610751
Thanks anon! Wow i never imagined there was so much to it, i've kinda just played the game on autopilot for the most part lol. I never imagine PoP and Wu Kong was such shit, They've carried me pretty much through the game so far!

It's weird beucase the Thane stuff, I can't even remember getting furniture for him! I mean i never intended to ascend him to begin with, he sucks, i agree and it was just down to me summoning a load of them for some reason

>Ascend heroes to M+ before you start giving ascension fodder to other heroes in the same class

okay so always bring heroes to M+ when possible?

>I assume you did stargazer for those also

You'll be relieved to know i've only stargazed for twins, and talene i think. Thank you for taking the time, anon! Take care.
>>
>>610987
baka bearfucker
>>
>>610987
Kill yourself whale
>>
File: 91042614_p3.jpg (296 KB, 690x723)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>611098
>whale
I just started saving when she was announced, it's not that hard
>>
File: FBQ1buoVEAY9q4-.jpg (535 KB, 797x910)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
Let's rate the new heroes

I'll start

S tier (Very Good) : None
A tier (Good): Morrow
B tier (Ok): Da Vinci, Granit
C Tier (Average) : None
D Tier (Shit): Mishka, Ziklis
>>
>>611128
No walker :(
>>
File: E8pvwdaVEAgHnmO.jpg (421 KB, 1017x1100)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
>>611128
Hodkin is good
>>
>>611203
Walker has his own tier.
>>
>>611203
Forgive me I forgot to include, E Tier (Walker):
>>
>>611113
Bros...
I just want to give isabella headpats
>>
>>611447
I want to give Daimon a hug and tell Shemira that everything will be alright.
>>
>>610897
One of the good teams for Wrizz uses Belinda. I don't think other mages have a reputation for boss killing. It probably isn't a bad swap, but best use is an exaggeration.

>>610996
PoP is good and Wukong is okay, but you have better things you can be spending tokens and emblems on.

>okay so always bring heroes to M+ when possible?
There are exceptions, but most of the time yes.

>>611203
Walker doesn't even deserve to be on tier lists
>>
>>611583
Read their union story. They got a good end with Best Dad. Niru is literally halfway through replacing the God of Death.
>>
>>611974
Niru's and Shemira's stories are so edgy. It surprised me a ton how their union story was them as a happy family going around helping ghosts find peace.
>>
>>612111
>so edgy
They aren't nearly as bad as other graveborn.
>Niru, kind healer and medic who gets jaded after constant wars, decides to tackle death at its core, learns necromancy, makes himself immortal
>Shemira, angry that her husband turned to necromancy beore his 'execution', son dies shortly after, no reason to live, immortal husband comes back to save their son, brings him back to life, offers to make Shem immortal too and reunite as a family, good end
>Union, immortal family is happy together, helping other souls come to terms with their death, Niru is taking the place of the absent God of Death
Daimon's is the sad one, since it doesn't include his resurrection or reunion with the dad he wanted so badly to see.
>>
>>612504
Daimon shat himself to death lmao
>>
Anyone got a guild? the player base is pretty obnoxious and my friends don't play mobile cause it's against their religion. I just started and the game is proving to go pretty slow when you don't have a group
>>
>>613246
My guild has two spots right now, but we're all randos and chat use is kinda sporadic. I can post the ID if you're still interested in that. If you're not, you get resources and straight up stat boosts to certain characters for being in an active guild, so it's in your interest to join any other active guild.
>>
>>613246
>against their religion
Is that a figure of speech or are you friends with the fucking amish?
>>
What would you do if you came across pic related in the forest?
>>
>>613617
Breed
>>
>>613617
Maternity leave
>>
>>613634
>>613640
>>613617

She's a child
>>
>>613643
Soon to be a single mother
>>
>>613643
a sexy sexy sheep
>>
>>613246
Yeah I got a guild
>>
>>613388
Just a figure of speech for how people act when you say you're playing a gacha game. No joke, someone once sent me a 30 page essay on the dangers of gacha after I told them I don't care.
>>
File: 1507428132684.png (37 KB, 586x578)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>hey anon, hows afk late game?
>you just use your vast hero pool and tactics to counter the enemy team
>
>haha me put thoran and click 300 times haha so smort
>>
>>613946
what about the 4 other teams?
>>
File: elbow.jpg (76 KB, 632x759)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>613952
>haha me put ainz
>haha me put lucretia
well you got me i guess
>>
File: 1594851073128.png (488 KB, 1280x720)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
fuck you Ferael
https://streamable.com/ot5kyp
>>
File: 1385996003072.jpg (25 KB, 400x283)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>614004
>lost to black ghosties
>>
how the fuck do i reroll
>>
>>614020
>click on your portrait
>options
>select server
if you dont wanna get fucked in pvp, you have to wait until a new server comes out though, which is usually between 3-14 days
>>
>>614041
>if you dont wanna get fucked in pvp, you have to wait until a new server comes out though, which is usually between 3-14 days

motherfuck... that's how it is? I started playing some time ago and i've been wondering when i'll be able to compete, everyone i match with are magnitudes out of my league lol
>>
this game hates me and doesnt gives me more than 3 elite per reroll
>>
>>614070
Just roll with it. It's no big deal.
>>
>>614070
Nice lightbearers ;)
>>
>the absolute state of lightbeares
when will they get a good lategame carry
>>
>>615299
haven't tested him yet, but wasn't everyone saying Morrow is GOAT?
>>
>>615360
>GOAT
not really, he's good but not that good
also not a carry
>>
>>615299
30 engraved +25 gwyneth kills everything with energy cycle rowan/rosa/raine
>>
>>615443
Eluard with windbinder is a great addition too
>>
>>615443
I have with SI30 3F, no engravings tho
she's not a late game carry by any means, enemies that invade your side of the battlefield can give her a hard time and since she's STR she can't fucking dodge
>>
>>615415
He's certainly the best non-Rowan LB by default. But yeah, not a carry.
>>
>>615461
idk man
my LB tower is at 97 level deficit, and gwyn destroys tidus/skreg teams
>>
>>615903
I'm at 104 lvl deficit on the lb tower while at 140 on the gb and wilder and 130 on the maulers
Gwyn sucks compared to raku, daimon or krenn
>>
File: y08cvzf5c6u71.png (3.79 MB, 1250x4096)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB PNG
so we're getting a slutty Flora witch skin (nice)
and what's the second hero?
also new celestial that no one asked for
>>
File: Flora.png (194 KB, 360x450)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>616101
>slutty Flora
But Flora's default skin is already slutty
>>
>>616163
>shes canon nopan
>>
>>616163
barefoot is nice and all but heels are sexier
>>
>>616168
Flowers tend to have easy access to their pistils
>>
>>616101
>and what's the second hero?
mortas?
>>
>>616169
based, although i feel it's the other way around barefoot definately goes better with the nature theme.
>>
>beat a trial of god at level 36
>don't get a single reward
>not even the artifact
>>
>>616282
glitches aside, either you've already done that one at 36 or there's a camp in some bullshit corner that you missed. The first time you beat a trial it should automatically close it for you if you have rewards pending.
>>
>>616385
It was a new one, I did it specifically because I wanted the artifact.
I sent a message to support and they told me that the images I sent them showed that I already got all rewards (no I did not, the artifact was not in the bag on the second image), but right after those rewards appeared on my account so it's all ok.
>>
>>616784
yeah lilith support fucking sucks. I tried to report a glitch one time and the in-game support told me to talk on Facebook. I was like okay I'm never reporting a bug in this game again
>>
>>616101
Turns out the second one is a Thoran skin, f2p skin btw
Flora is for paypigs
>>
Who do I put as 5th in my crystal if my goal is solely climbing cele tower?
>>
>>618263
Wukong for stats or Athalia for that early cc to counter some units
>>
File: 3dujzsm69ru71.png (87 KB, 611x609)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
oh my
>>
>>618372
Does she drop candy instead of that pollen she usually drops?
>>
>>618373
she drops her pee now
>>
File: bh21fr0seru71.gif (1.03 MB, 521x378)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB GIF
>>618373
Yes
>>
>>618372
>Jack o lantern smile is a boob window
That's pretty damn slutty
>>
>>618688
>>618372
Did she get a booba boost as well?
>>
File: Nemora (evil).jpg (32 KB, 250x294)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Nemora (bad girl) is for?
>>
>>619893
giving me tree juice and poe coins
>>
>>619893
why did the Evil Nemora meta change again ffs I was building Morael
>>
>>620388
Are you mad about having a solid hero for cele tower or having to move your gear from joker to prince
>>
File: 4343gr.gif (1.99 MB, 332x215)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>Flora's skin can only be bought and won't be available after the event
fuck you lilith
>>
>>622067
at least the Thoran skin looks good and you will use that mf on every stage
>>
>>622149
Ye I have to build him
>>
I like how this game isn't very demanding of my time and I feel no urge to spend any money. I can just watch my cute lil characters fight and make their numbers slowly rise. Truly great gameplay.
>>
how's everyone damage so far?
>>
>>623542
What is this thing anyway?
>>
>>623542
>70 levels below minimum
I'm jealous
>>
>>623542
Is this the fabled realm I keep hearing about?
>>
File: 139483627938.png (563 KB, 569x802)
563 KB
563 KB PNG
>>623542
Kane?
>>
>>623758
the new cursed realm
>>
File: IMG_20211028_082856.jpg (2.55 MB, 3106x4096)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB JPG
Nemorabros are a marginalized group ;_;
>>
>>625375
>looks like a child
>it's a half human half goat abomination
The people from these chats are retarded.
>>
Nemora is for breeding
>>
>>625508
They're not wrong. She has the face of a human child
>>
Are we spamming celerity relics as usual this time too?
>>
>>625720
Yes, Lucretia is the best hero for the final boss
>>
>>625657
Kill yourself, Xyborg

I know it's you
>>
Hey, what's the best way to get Hero Essence? I'm way behind my ascensions
>>
>>625773
buy it from the store everyday
hero essence sucks since you start getting the max amount per hour at ch29
>>
>>625724
Is that some discord faggot with good taste in women?
>>
>>625724
>>626247

JSOKO!????
>>
>3 years later and Numisu is still the only mauler support
>>
Some dude keeps attacking me in the challenger tournament. He’s doing it every hour.

Any ideas how to make him stop?
>>
>>628098
Does the notification annoy you or something? Is the 5 attack per day limit not already stopping him? Climb higher than he can attack or DM him asking to stop
>>
>>628098
Are you winning though?
>>
File: IMG_20211030_135947.jpg (505 KB, 1051x1094)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>>628156
>>628228

Pretty sure he keeps buying tickets. I had like 30 something from stargazing. Now I only have 7 left.

This is getting obsessive. Waiting for him to dm me first.
>>
>>628268
>I had like 30 something from stargazing
you don't get those tickets from stargazing
you can only buy them with diamonds
>>
File: S7XjfGn_d.png (3.13 MB, 640x6381)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB PNG
how tall is Brutus lore wise?
>>
>>630930
Not that big, surely.
>>
Who is the cutest hero in the game and why is it Nemora?
>>
>>631992
>Cutest
Don't forget sexiest
>>
File: 01.jpg (229 KB, 1080x1350)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>
File: 02.jpg (272 KB, 1080x1350)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>632067
>>
File: 03.jpg (249 KB, 1080x1350)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>632069
>>
File: 04.jpg (233 KB, 1080x1350)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>632071
>>
File: 05.jpg (250 KB, 1080x1350)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>632073
5/5
>>
>>631992
Cute and breedable
>>
>>632069
based Thoran, the thotslayer
>>
Reminder that t7 (city II) without garrison generates 280 essence per hour while t6 with garrison generates 288. The t7 both costs double the stamina per hero to attack and has stronger defenders than the t6
>>
>>633609
yeah but T7 give you legendary relics
>>
>s-sorry i made you waste 9 red furnitures on me, anon…

What do you respond?
>>
>>636744
Her 9F is actually good though.
>>
>>636744
Her 9f is so shit, truly a nood trap
>>
>>636744
Rape
>>
which is the best milf character?
>>
>>637857
Lucretia
best mom, best wife
>>
>>637857
Nemora
>>
File: Capture.png (537 KB, 703x367)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
>>637857
Shemira=Lucretia>Cecilia>Theowyn

Ankhira's milf status is still in question. However, Shem's husband is the best dad, best husband, best fodder in the game, so she's exempt by default. That makes Lucretia the best milf. Her ex is a deadbeat who killed their child, so cucking him is only a bonus.
>>
Anyone else planning to sell their account eventually?
>>
>>638714
rmt is for fags
>>
>>638714
What literal bugman would buy an account for a game like this?
>>
If I let my garrisoned hero lapse, what happens to his gear and engravings and furniture and such?
>>
>>640015
It's all preserved without losing anything until the next time you garrison him. Doesn't the info tab tell you this already?
>>
File: Capture.png (589 KB, 471x1015)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
>can buy Reset Scrolls from shop for 6M gold
>can buy 5,000 gear enhancement for 4M gold (58M gold to 5* any gear)
>new monthly mythic variety gear chest in guild store
Cool update. At this point I'm only working on fodder and finishing gearing my 5 teams, so having more options to splash gold at is really convenient.

Can anyone tell me roughly what chapter/RC the dust wall comes back after hitting the xp wall? Currently RC 370.
>>
>>640187
>1.1b gold
>STILL doesn't buy yellow engraving mats
The fuck you doing?
>>
>>640187
>Can anyone tell me roughly what chapter/RC the dust wall comes back after hitting the xp wall?
it depends of your progress, for me it was like lvl 440 since I have an old account but some anons reported that got dust walled at lvl 400 or so
>>
File: Capture.png (633 KB, 465x1010)
633 KB
633 KB PNG
>>640444
All of my main stat-based heroes are already e30 (Ainz, Lucretia, Skreg, Saurus, Grezhul, and x2 sets ready for Alna and anyone else, like Kren or Oden depending). Like yellow emblems, I'd only be buying them for those who don't really need them to work but would just benefit from the stats a bit. However, the price on those engraving mats are a joke. 2M for 20. You need to buy 3,750 shards to gain one more e30. That's buying it 188 times (188 shop refreshes) for 1 e30, costing 375M gold. Yellow emblems are 20 for 10.9M gold. You need 240. That's 12 purchases for an SI20, costing 131M. For the same gold, I'd much rather get 2 extra scrubs to SI20 than one extra scrub to e30. I'd also rather get 6 pieces of gear to 5* than one extra e30 right now.

But that's only right now. Once I round my teams out a bit more, I'll change focus.

>>640518
Thanks, broheim. Sounds like it's close, so I'll keep choosing dust over gold for mat choice stuff.
>>
>>640187
>>640920
>Can anyone tell me roughly what chapter/RC the dust wall comes back after hitting the xp wall? Currently RC 370.
I hit my second dust wall around late 300s or early 400s and seem to be pulling out of it (ie when I get enough dust, I don't have enough EXP to get straight to the next dust check) around 440.
I agree with the other anon that you should be buying shards and emblems. It doesn't matter what the opportunity cost of shards is if you get enough gold that you can do everything anyway.
>>
>>641031
I'm at 380 and already maxing out with the dust from the lab progression merchant
>>
What are you supposed to spend purple coins on after dimensionals?
>>
>>647221
Purple shards are the best value. But consider keeping a huge supply ready in case they start running double dimensionals again. You don't make enough hero coins in 60 days to afford 2 dimensionals. This was a huge problem for many people with Queen-Joker right after Ainz-Albedo. I've been playing since Ezio, and apart from buying x4 purple shards once, I've never hit cap. Even now I'm at 127k/200k and Leo is gonna knock that down to 87k in 5 days.
>>
>>647513
>But consider keeping a huge supply ready in case they start running double dimensionals again
Actually, I asked because I'm sitting on a ton of these. I hit 300k a week and a half ago and finally decided to garrison Ukyo. I don't exactly remember, but I've spent very few purple coins since Nakoruru. I don't think I hit the storage limit before they increased it.
>>
>need wilder tokens for the event
>have 0 wilders in my resonating crystal because I'm still a newbie with like 5 crystal slots total
mercs will carry me....
>>
Improved Nemora
>>
>>649109
now draw her furrier
>>
File: Capture.png (105 KB, 1577x899)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
Wew lads. I was curious about daily income once you put everything together and made a little spreadsheet tracking it. Right now, this only tracks non-random income (with my choice in NobSoc).

At Stage 35-44, everyday we get
>331 diamonds
>4.9M Gold
>3803 Dust
>40.3M XP
>1281 POE Coins
>81 Blue Soulshards
>4.5 Purple Soulshards
>1.42 Scrolls
>27 Companion Points
>1442 Enhance points
>5 purple emblems
>2.61 yellow emblems
>2.57 red emblems
>32 Elemental Shards
>16 Elemental Cores
>162 Juice
>202 Vigor
>9.3 Dura Artifact Fragments
>9.3 Class Artifact Fragments

Again, this is only for the non-random resources. So it doesn't include guild rewards (diamonds, gold, enhance, guild tokens), Bounties (diamonds, gold, dust blue shards), Oak Inn (diamonds, gold, dust blue shards), ArcLab (shit ton of everything, but especially major income to elemental shards and cores, and 350/2 diamonds), Fast Rewards for diamonds (only free was counted), Store purchases or resets, Arena battle rewards (dust, gold, Pit Chest), TR individual rewards, Events, or finally Misty Valley (need to see a reset to know the total time+downtime plus all the non-random rewards).

In other words, we get way more than this, but this is the bare minimum no matter how your luck strikes.
>>
File: Capture.png (115 KB, 1429x880)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>649799
And with some refinements, estimated averages, and a bit of polish, it's now a robust tool for predicting true totals depending on how many FR or store refreshes I do. It's currently only missing events, including Misty Valley, VoW, new hero trials, AbEx, etc..

Pic related is set to x5 FR and 2 store refreshes. Although it still has a surprisingly positive daily diamond count, gold is left plumeting at -34M per day with current purchasing patterns. Gold is a tiny bit positive with x5 FR and 0 store refreshes (+3.1M).
>>
File: Capture.png (116 KB, 1336x895)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>650064
woops, fixed a couple of formulas drawing from the wrong values
>>
>>649799
>>650064
>>650138

Nobody cares. Also, the guys at plebbit already did it before you.

Fuck off
>>
File: 1290289572527.jpg (25 KB, 450x363)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>650156
>admits browsing reddit
>telling others to fuck off
>>
File: cf3ri0ek3yz71.png (388 KB, 720x1384)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>649799
cool
now what do we do with this information?
>>
File: crystal.png (2.43 MB, 1080x2520)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
which characters are most valuable/useful to stick in my reso crystal in low level earlygame?
picrel is what I have now.
>>
>>651464
Replace Silas and Lucius with a graveborn fodder and a second lightbearer fodder of your choice. You can put them on the crystal if you want them high level.
>>
>>651474
Silas and Mirael are already L+ and Lucius has enough dupes to get there too as soon as I get more LB fodder. Guess I was just lucky to get so many ascended-tier dupes early on.
I actually just ascended silas to L+ and stuck him in there to replace the E+ Niru i fed to him (who I thought would be ok as a frontline tank thanks to his lifesteal but seems pretty dogshit compared to lucius/damien/izold)
>>
>>651476
>Ascending Lucius

This is the problem I'm trying to spare you.
>>
>>651477
Is he really that shit? How depressing.
He was the first purple I got from gacha and he's been my main tank the whole time so far.

But my main question is which other purples I should shove in my crystal slots
>>
>>651479
Well like I said you want your top 5 to be all rare heroes so you're guaranteed to be able to bring them all to 160 no problem and you can delay your ascension choices for heroes that matter as long as possible. You might pull a bunch of a better hero than Lucius, as an example. Do it now and you're stuck leveling him.

The bottom is just whatever you want to use, you're very early in the game so its not a big deal.
>>
File: 1509427002132.jpg (59 KB, 655x527)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>651013
You don't have to do anything. I was just making discussion in a dead thread. My purpose for making the spreadsheet through was to see my diamond and gold income with different spending patterns. For example, I heard that buying the dust chests for diamonds in the shop three times daily was the best way to RC rush, giving over 3k more daily, but that costs an extra 900 diamonds everyday I can't afford with only 411 current surplus.
>>
>>651479
Ascend him if you want. Lucius + Rowan was an incredibly fun combo in early game, and I used Lucius in front of Ainz all the way until I got Arthur (chapter 24 or so, before the stage squish). Even now, I use him in Lightbearer Tower as
>Raine
>>Lucius
>Gwyn
>>Rowan
>Rosaline
Hendrick is technically a better fit for Gwyn, but it's working fine and my lacking tower right now is Mauler. In addition to that, you'll need some surplus heroes anyways for dimensional links. Don't feel bad about taking a few early-game heroes to A. For example, Shem was my carry until Ainz (~lvl 240, where she falls off), and now Ainz is linked to Shem and the only place she is ever used is Demonic Entity boss hunt.

All that said, the other anon is 100% right on
>you want your top 5 to be all rare heroes
Rare heroes are much, much easier to take to L+, giving you the highest lvl cap without any obstacles, which lets you use Rowan or Lucius or Morrow past their lvl 100 or 120 lvl cap even if you have bad luck and get stuck at E or E+. It's just a smarter choice. And once you hit the L+ lvl cap (lvl 160) on those rare heroes, you can replace them with ascended-tier heroes and use the L+ fodder to break them into M and M+, pushing your lvl cap even higher and also unlocking SI for a huge power boost.
>>
What are the best value rewards from this new event? I've just been using dimensionals so my spread of sigils is completely random.
>>
>>651923
Talene
40 duras call fragments
T3 stone
Red chests
In no particular order
>>
>>651479
>Is he really that shit? How depressing.
Lucius got both power crept and meta shifted. His survivability didn't keep up with newer tanks and his damage mitigation for allies didn't keep up with pulls and divers that keep getting introduced. IIRC he's usable for a pretty long time, but he falls off very hard after a certain point and it would be better to invest leveling resources in other lightbearers.

>But my main question is which other purples I should shove in my crystal slots
I'll Second what this anon >>651482 said. Silas is used late game so you can keep him in the front 5 since you already have him L+. Once you're 160+, just use whoever's your highest ascension so far.

>>651923
I agree with >>651930 except Zolrath instead of Talene, clarifying that red chests means emblem choice chests, and maybe add red engraving material
>>
>>651974
You can always get zolrath for 250k challenger coins
>>
>>651994
You can always get any of those resources another way. Getting Zolrath there saves you 35 days of collecting gladiator coins. Unlike Talene, Zolrath needs to be A to work in his comp (for his 3/9), while Talene works as early as E+. If you only collect Zol off of glad coins, it will take 1 year and 4 months to get A. It's even longer if you're trading for new dimensionals. You need to supplement him with any event and even gazing to get him in a worthwhile time for mehi charm comp. You should only consider talene if you don't have her at E+ yet.
>>
>>651994
Zolrath is meta in multiple modes and team comps for his furniture ability. It's safe to say that he will never leave the meta. As much as I love Talene, she fell out of meta everywhere except Twisted Realm.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (495 KB, 723x1037)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
will you pay $100 dollars for him?
>>
File: 1478670890844.png (549 KB, 799x600)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
>>653033
I won't spend any money on a mobile game, but I think he's a good addition. Meg too.
>>
>>653033
Pretty based
>>
I just scroll swapped Solise for Rowan, I think was a good decision. I'm a noob btw.
>>
>>653033
he's not coming to the game
>>
Does tapping the chests in guild hunts actually do anything?
Am I missing out on loot if I just hit the fight button and then set my phone down to go do something irl for 2 minutes while my team hits wrizz?
>>
>>656467
Don't worry, there's no difference, those chests are just to indicate that you gained something by dealing enough damage to the boss.
>>
>>656467
nah it's just for people that are watching the fight play out to have something to do
>>
>2600 diamonds for FREE
wow
>>
>>654612
it was a good decision
all solise has is boobs and tails
>>
>>653053
>Meg
>not Dusa
shit taste
>>
File: 1603577372253.jpg (177 KB, 1200x1200)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>659965
Being second best girl doesn't make her second best addition to a game like AFK Arena. Same reason I didn't mention Mommy, even though she's best girl.
>>
>AFK Game
>Tack on so much extra powercreep

But why
>>
>>596985
h-help
>>
>>661253
Uhhhh bro? You've had ages to prepare....
>>
File: 1624324557566.jpg (46 KB, 540x438)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>661253
>he wasn't prepared
>>
>>661253
Sorry anon, I don't think it's possible to get 17k lab tokens from a single dismal run. With max field of stars, I get either 6090 or 7105 tokens per dismal run. I think boost week adds 4200 per dismal. This is really your own fault, though. The lowest number I can find for how many lab tokens you get over 2 months is 117,750 (3925 tokens per normal mode run reported before field of stars existed), which means that after they announced Merlin you've spent tokens or skipped labs instead of saving until 100k. Honestly, you should be saving past 100k because lab coins are worth so little compared to challenger coins.
>>
File: .png (2.69 MB, 1080x2520)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB PNG
>>661253
is he even worth getting or should i save all my guild coins for ainz-sama
>>
>>661849
well, I had many months of a break and then came back and would just play on and off for a period of time. Bought Merlin then I went on to buy 4 x 15 of arthur and thought I would have enough for Davinci, but boy my calculations was off
>>661889
Ainz is a must-have hero so go for him
>>
>>661910
Then I will slowly continue my grind for 52k guild coins.
Is there some optimal hero I should merc to carry me through daily wrizz fights so I can get more?
>>
>>661889
It doesn't look like you can afford Da Vinci either, but IMO he's a good investment. Da Vinci's ult is a control ability and his F3 seems like it'll give him strong survivability, which means on paper he should perform well at high deficits and could become meta. Since you can't get him during this event, you'll need to spend 4 Zolrath/Athalia's worth of challenger tokens on him if you ever decide you want him.
>>
>>661955
I am only crystal level 120, I dont even know what a deficit is
>>
what do you guys think about my comp
>>
>>662073
>only mythic+ Lucretia
bruh.. get your Lucretia
>>
>>662073
+9 furniture Rowan and Rosaline.. why?
no Ainz... why?
+60 engraving Arthur.. I don't get it
>>
>>662073
>unfinished Lucretia, Ezizh, Twins Khazard and Talene
Curb your ADHD
>>
>>661940
Saurus is really efficient at killing bosses. He has very high damage over the full duration of a fight, and his SI30 makes it so you don't need a healer and can slot in more buffers. Lucretia can probably get the job done, but I haven't done hard lab in forever

>>661957
in case you're serious, eventually in campaign you fight teams that have a very high level but low signature items, furniture, and stars.

>>662073
>M Twins, L+ Khazard, L Talene
>M+ Lucretia
why
>Joker might be garrisoned, no Ainz
>spreading ascension fodder instead of finishing heroes
also, your Shemira and Brutus are overinvested, especially compared to Lucretia, Eironn, Skriath, Grezhul, Saurus
>>
>>662073
you have too many shitty 9/9 furnitures
you know you can put heroes on the wishlist even if they're not ascended right?
>>
>>662124
>+9 furniture Rowan and Rosaline.. why?
I like em they're real cool
>no Ainz... why?
I wasn't playing during the overlord one

>>662156
yeah at first i wanted to go for khazard mehira god comp i have no idea what happened to me

>>662171
i am actively gazing for lucretia rn. i am mega casual, i honestly just do daily quests. I don't run labs anymore and haven't for months. at this point I'm just trying to 5 star everyone on my wishlist through normal rolls
>>
Hey, I just want to say
Kren OP
>>
>>662210
>I don't run labs anymore and haven't for months.
I'm a bit jelly because it's tedious, but I think we can both acknowledge how dumb that is. On days when I'm feeling lazy, I just skip dismal and go hard mode with auto-ulting on. No one ever dies at that level anymore with Ainz comp.

>I wasn't playing during the overlord one
You can still get him and Albedo from garrisoning them
>>
>>596985
Just got into chapter 36 using the serpent man. The dude can do high damage and stun a lot, I must build him. I think he will be a beast in the tower with Granit
>>
>>661253
Lord forgive me but it is time to go back to tha old me
>>
>>662210
>i am mega casual, i honestly just do daily quests
I assumed people showing up and asking for opinions would be more invested, but play how you have fun. You're leaving a lot of resources on the table by not doing lab, though.

>>664052
doesn't challenger store sell bundles of 15? Should have bought 45 fragments and saved challenger tokens
>>
Is it worth it to buy blue hero cards for diamonds in the daily shop? Better or worse than just rolling gacha?
>>
Why does Daimon feel so overrated
>>
>339 days playing
I am doing it right?
>>
File: 1514877647192.jpg (8 KB, 184x184)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>664471
>Is it worth it to buy blue hero cards for diamonds in the daily shop?
No.
>Better or worse than just rolling gacha?
Worse.

To use some numbers, 9 fodder for 2,268 diamonds is equivalent to 252d per fodder and 2,268d per elite fodder. Purple soulstones in the store are 90d per 5 stones, equivalent to 1,080d per elite any. Half the cost, yet you have a chance for celepo and 4faction instead of just fodder.

For rolling, 2,700d gets you 46.1% of any wishlist + celepo elite, 4.37 fodder, 5.17 mats from commons (160 hero coins & 5 dust each), and 10% of a Hero Choice Card. For a better comparison, let's look at spending equivalent of 5,940d either way (on average)
>shop fodder: 5,940d gets you 2.62 fodder elite
>tavern: 5940d gets you 1 desired elite, 1.06 fodder elite, and 11.37 common (1,819 hero coins, which is 10% of another any elite in the Barrack). PLUS 22% of another elite via Hero Choice Cards, as well as a proportionate amount of emblems.
So it's 2.62 elites vs 2.38 elites. The difference though is that the 2.62 can only be fodder (albeit your fodder of choice), while for the 2.38, 1 is desired elite, 1.06 is a random fodder elite, and 0.32 is random elite.

For most of the early-mid-bit of late game, getting your wishlist heroes is much more important than getting fodder as you finish off your 5 teams. When you reach the point where you need fodder more than you need more heroes, that's when you switch to using your diamonds for stargazing instead of tavern pulls. There should never be a time where that marginal bit of extra fodder is more valuable than wishlist or celepo elites. There's nothing wrong with the occasional purchase, if you just need that 1 more graveborn fodder elite to get your A Oden or whatever, but don't make a plan for it because it's setting you back somewhere else.
>>
>>666499
thank you mathCHAD for your wisdom
>>
>>610559
>she
Thats a tranny, how innocent mind.
>>
>>666304
Where is your prince?
>>
>>666753
i missed him
>>
>>665201
Isn't Daimon's reputation that he's great early and usable late? That's been my experience with him.

>>666304
I disagree with most of your hero priorities, but you also seem to be finishing heroes to M+ before moving on to other heroes in the same faction, so at least you have that.
>>
>>666999
nice number bro
>>
>>665201
it's just plebbit and shitubers shilling him, even though he's really useful there's lots of other heroes that can work as your carry
>>
>>665201
I did the swap scroll for him and he helped me a lot before getting Ainz
>>
>>666304
>309 days

You got so many damn stars
>>
File: Untitled.png (644 KB, 472x910)
644 KB
644 KB PNG
Hell yeah, finally beat Chapter 36 after being stuck at low stages of it for too long. Big thanks to >>665201 for it. I misread his post as "underrated," which inspired me to try moving Daimon out of Alna-Grez and back into his old Daimon Comp. That let me beat the stage I was stuck on and blitz through the rest of the chapter.

I can finally get all the Misty Valley rewards again, and just in time before the reset too.
>>
Is the new snakeman good?
Which mauler do I ascend
>>
>>667457
look at his skills, the dude is OP.
Also I would suggest to invest in your Kren, make him +30 and 3/9, he carries in the tower. He ults and you win the fight
>>
>>667207
Really? Well i guess i'm lucky then.
>>
Alright lads whip it out, who has the biggest level deficit here
>>
>>667646
Why not take a look at cometh as it will be launching its Cometh Battle this december.
>>
File: Capture.png (428 KB, 430x448)
428 KB
428 KB PNG
>>669112
I know that the big spenders are pushing over 200 (because there was a patch addressing a bug related to that a few months back). Mine is 126.
>>
>>669112
I am currently being punished for my bad luck with Kren and unwillingness to spend emblems on Izold. I just applied for a merc so hopefully that helps
>>
>>669112
>deficit
>>
>>596985
What do you do with doubles once you reach 5 stars hero? I have 5 star Shemira then I pulled two more. Can you recycle them?
>>
>>669674
use it as E+ fodder for your other heroes
>>
>stuck at crystal level 120
>newbie diamonds dried up
>now just waiting for more fodders from my 3 pulls per day on friendship points + daily quests so i can ascend hogan
sigh
>>
>>669882
Welcome to the AFK life. Eventually I shifted into just doing my dailies each day, saving up my resources for awhile, then have a big summoning day when I spend everything and push in campaign/towers. I usually time it to the start of each Misty Valley. It's probably not optimal, but it gives me something to look forward to and let's me feel my progress.
>>
>>669882
I was stuck like that for weeks and then skyrocketed to ascended and more
>>
File: Thoran Time.png (436 KB, 1600x900)
436 KB
436 KB PNG
>>
>Having to fire up my alts for the solemn vow event
>>
>>661910
We have no news Ainz is coming back anyway
>>
I didn't get Ainz because i didn't have any money at the time
Am I fucked?
>>
>>669112
I think I could beat ch37 but I can't be fucked to play anymore desu
>>
>>671595
No, you can still get him permanently through garrison system.
It's a "monthly rental" because they promised dimensionals wouldn't be permanently obtainable outside their events but after 6 months of paying the rental cost it becomes free, so you just have to hit a renew button every 30 days.
you still level + gear him just like any character you own
>>
File: 1343769595168.gif (2.36 MB, 268x204)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB GIF
>>669419
>37-4: lvl 500
>37-40: lvl 619
hwut? Chapter 36 barely rose 30 lvls from 36-1 to 36-60.
>>
>>672113
meant to link >>671652 for 37-40.

Lawdy, this is insane.
>>
>>672115
That's because there a lot of people stalling on ch37 like me and since the more people beat a stage the easier it gets, the beggining of ch37 is fairly easy but the rest it's still a bit hard for now
>>
what now
>>
>>672430
Mehi-Khaz-Zol-Ez micro-charm comp team 1, Lucretia-SI buff fodder team 2.
>>
>>672113
37 is the f2p graveyard
>>
>>596985
new hypogean fuck this game
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.45 MB, 960x540)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB WEBM
>>672479
i know a Secret Technique to get the celepogeans you need
>>
Hunting fields is so retarded. Why would you apply to an event and not even do the bare minimum? I hope they add a penalty for dead weight.
>>
>>672969
You guys have started?
>>
>crystal level 385
>660M hero XP
>0 dust
despair
>>
the hunting fields is a very retarded event
>>
FUCK BLACK WOODS
>try ainz
Dies after 4 fights
>try saurus energy cycle
Needs 50 resets each stage and if you accidentally lose a hero the run is over
>try any other comp
Can't get past the first fight
FUCK BLACK WOODS
>>
>>675439
just get better heroes lmao
>>
File: 1453676829173.jpg (11 KB, 250x236)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>ended the free shop reset event with 512 (five-hundred and twelve) gold
Perfectly timed.
>>
>get in a hunting fields group
>3 afk

lel
>>
I like the throat singing but why did they made this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15SHOCqNhfA
>>
>>676740
>carry my team with celopogeandimensionals
>there are 2 afk in my team
>think about how I am working by myself and the other fuckers who got involved just stay idle and receive the rewards
>fuck them, stop playing as soon as I reach the rank before the last rank
These people join the event just to get 2 more scrolls. If they want to get the last rank I will stay idle and I don't give a shit.
The 10 supporters can suck my penis as well
>>
>>676740
Yeah, that's the worst thing about Hunting Fields. You just need one guy to go AFK (heh) and the whole team loses interest in going forward.
>>
File: 1621081209142.png (40 KB, 362x362)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>676935
>event starts
>wait a few days for the first Heroics to show up
>join as supporter
>claim rewards
>never think about the event again
It's like those free login rewards. I love Hunting Fields.
>>
So if you ditch this game and come back like a year later, are you fucked for pvp forever?
>>
>>677523
I don't know. I've been with the same 50 people for the last 8 months, but apart from the whales (100M+) we all have roughly the same power (40M-70M). Surely there must have been people that don't play every day or took breaks, yet they never show up in my bracket. I'd guess they have their own bracket then. I don't know how many people are on each server, but there must be more than 50, right?
>>
>>677523
You're fucked for a while.
It flattens out towards the top.
>>
>>677485
what if all spots are full?
>>
File: Untitled.png (407 KB, 433x919)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>677900
>40 friends
>70 guildmates
That's not something I have to worry about.
>>
just did a sweep for inactives and I have room for 5
>>
who can carry me in HF? always active but noob, can go LB
>>
>What's taking you so long to build me!?

What do you respond?
>>
>>679964
Bitch, I can't spare diamonds for you, I have Celepogeans to build.
>>
This purple cunny is driving me mad, it took me to 7 pulls 3 times in a row
>>
>>679964
I'm only missing 3 Mishka to finish her
>>
>xuexi bundle
this game is dying
>>
>>681817
>they didn't even bother to properly translate "yuexi" to moon creek
lilith is still using that bootleg google translate for everything, kek
>>
File: Afk.jpg (1.29 MB, 1080x2400)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>596985
Boom. First try
>>
File: 1453804058648.png (18 KB, 300x309)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>682221
I fucking hate these types of events. I lost the Daimon skin because of it.
>new player, only three ascended heroes were lucius, rowan, and shemira
>bosses scaled off them, but required heroes I didn't have (eironn being the most common for a full clear)
>could only partial clear the bosses
>used "auto-open" for the first three floors
>like your pic, F1 was last (opened every single tile)
>F2 was second last (opened every single tile but 1)
>F3 was second last again
>F4, manually started from the back
>it was the third tile from the top (opened all but fucking 2)
I wasn't even fucking close. I'm still seething, over a year later.
>>
>>682641
This event is different, you don't need to climb floors
Just get the thingy
>>
>>682641
It's not an equal chance.
The 4 corners are the highest chance, and then the sides, and then the corners of the next biggest ring. The middle 4 having the worst chances.
>>
>celestial, graveborn, and dimensional allowed in dismal roster
feels like the first brainless dismal in a while
>>
Why is this sheep so happy?
>>
>>684541
Nemora and I have a healthy, fulfilling, sexual relationship
>>
new wilder cunny hero uoooooooh (ToT)
>>
File: 1624072096658.png (17 KB, 150x261)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>681817
>yuexi
I don't mind it. We already got daily, weekly, and monthly gifts, now we get a bi-weekly gift too for some reason. It's numbers are right in line with the others
>Daily: 2 pshards, 20 diamonds
>Weekly: 5 pshards, 20 diamonds
>Bi-weekly: 10 pshards, 20 diamonds
>Monthly: 10 pshards, 50 diamonds
There's also some draw reward once in a blue moon too, but that's pretty neglible.

>bundle
Wait, you aren't actually BUYING anything in this game, are you? People don't actually do that, right?
>>
File: w-7gD_bGFBY.jpg (180 KB, 880x495)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>685003
(ToT)
>>
>>685175
Looks like Mishka. Are they related?
>>
I already used 15k diamond and no Framtom. Damn...
>>
File: 222nejg0tu581.png (269 KB, 935x1512)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
Cute and funny
>>
>>685077
>Wait, you aren't actually BUYING anything in this game, are you? People don't actually do that, right?
I only bought 2 of the 45.000 diamonds packs because I like to stargaze
>>
Does anyone know when it's the reset for the Garrison? At the start of each month?
>>
>>686355
I would assume so.
>>
>>686153
why are you pulling for Framton if you're so new to stargazing that you don't even know the rates?

>>686355
on or close to the start of each calendar month
>>
File: Capture.png (862 KB, 421x909)
862 KB
862 KB PNG
Is the last boss of the current voyage impossible? I already got all the rewards, I know it's optional, but I thought I'd try it. The level deficit isn't that bad (~150), but everyone one-shots my team, and Ainz ult right at the start did 0 damage to everyone. I threw in Alna for the immunity, but her 9/9 doesn't save Arthur from being one-shot. I have yet to see the other team take any damage.
>>
>>686881
You can't beat it. Try with the Thoran team to see that the battle is impossible. My Thoran did 100 billion damage and it was all absorbed by a Cecilia. I saw some guys in the community that did 7 trillion damage, no enemy died.
>>
>>686192
C U N
U N
N
>>
>>686192
Big fat juicy thighs
>>
Is it possible to add a faction to factionless gear?
>>
>>690278
No.
>>
I just dont understand why they cant nerf Rowan? They nerfed twins and belinda... why not rowan? He's been S+ for fucking ever. And believe me, I have insane rowan luck on one of my accounts... but thats not the problem. Tired of having to constantly build around him for tower and other shit.
>>
Is anyone buying the art book?
>>
>>691307
Because everyone does artwork featuring gay Rowan
>>691410
this game really is dying huh
>>
File: 1581647125492.png (90 KB, 600x600)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>691410
>ftp game
>"buying"
>>
>>691410
Lmao why would anyone do that
>>
>>691307
One of the great things about this game is that they never nerf heroes. Even if the meta changes over time, keeping with an old viable team is just as viable today as it was in the past. For example, God Comp. The new meta replaces that with Charm Comp, but that isn't because they nerfed any part of God Comp itself. Keeping with it is just as viable now as it was then.

Secondly, of all the heroes to complain about, you choose Rowan? Not Ainz who dominates literally every format in the game? Not Thoran who can beat any team with enough retries? Not Lucretia or Alna who are head and shoulders above any other hero? You're complaining about Rowan in King Tower, but the top two teams for King Tower are
>Albedo, Arthur, Merlin, Rowan, Ainz
and
>Albedo, Arthur, Ezio, Ainz, Merlin
at equal usage. And third is
>Albedo, Arthur, Merlin, Ainz, Ferael
2 out of 3 top King Tower teams don't even use Rowan. But all of them use Ainz. If you hate "building around Rowan," just don't use him. There's even better teams out there without him. The 5th most used team in King Tower is 5pull with Lucretia. Use that if you want.

Anyways, fuck nerfs. The absolute last fucking thing I ever want to see in this game is spending a year getting Zolrath to A, only for a patch to nerf his 3/9 and have no reason to ever use him. Your complaints should be towards buffing alternative heroes to open variety, never nerfing the current ones and punishing everyone who struggled to build those. Fuck off with that noise.
>>
>>691307
>They nerfed twins and belinda
What are you talking about? Belinda was power crept and twins had a skin-specific bug fix. Belinda is still used against guild bosses and twins are used against bosses and in PVP. Gacha games never nerf characters, but if AFK ever started the first on the chopping block are Ainz, Lucretia, Thoran.

>And believe me, I have insane rowan luck on one of my accounts... but thats not the problem. Tired of having to constantly build around him for tower and other shit.
Again, what are you talking about? You don't need luck for core 4F heroes, and Rowan is an
(admittedly powerful) enabler, not a build-around.
>>
oh neat lol
>>
>>693095

sick
>>
>>693095
>>693118
you didn't stargaze them?
>>
>>693095
Stargazing is the biggest feelbad.
>>
I haven't played in a long time. Still stuck in chapter 7. Feel like I hit a wall
>>
>>695966
You made some big booboos
>>
>>695967
Explain
>>
>>695976
You've leveled up heroes that are extremely difficult to ascend. Since your crystal level is defined by your top 5, it means you have actually hit a wall. Look at Lucretia and Wukong, for example. To get them to a higher level you need more copies which are extremely difficult to obtain.

Instead, you should put your xp into rare heroes, like Hogan and Saveas. They're extremely easy to ascend and thus if you fill 5 of them with xp you can bring your crystal to 160 without issues. I'd put all your heroes with xp into the rickety cart, pick one rare hero of each faction, with an extra lightbearer, and put all your xp into them instead. Try and ascend them to legendary+ (yellow with the corner symbols) and their level cap will be 160 with no rng required.
>>
>>695979
Can I still keep using my dorky promo heroes
>>
>>695966
it's not even possible to be stuck up until like ch37+ if you have ainz
>>
>>696054
Of course. Just don't level them.
>>
File: Goddamn.png (1.44 MB, 893x781)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
Thanks for the advice earlier anons.

Here are all my units, who should I power level to get my crystal to 160.

By power leveling you guys also mean ascending them too right?

https://imgur.com/a/ZtBdEs5
>>
>>697121
Nemora is a 1000 years old loli demon
>>
>>697121
Cuteness is not really sexual. That person must be a pedo.
>>
>>696389
>who should I power level to get my crystal to 160
Pick anyone that you have two elite+ copies of (4 elite copies total). Most likely this will be two lightbearers, one mauler, one wilder, and one graveborn that all have a max ascension of Legendary+. Don't worry about this being a waste of ascension fodder, because you'll eventually need L+ fodder to ascend heroes to Mythic and Mythic+.
>>
What's the best team I can make with this?
>>
>>698037
You started like 5 minutes ago just use whatever is high level.
>>
>>698037
see >>697801
>>
So is this temporal rift just another flavor of labyrinth or am I missing something?
>>
>>698689
It's lab but it sucks even more balls
>>
>>698689
It's more of a mix between labyrinth runs, faction towers, and the abyssal expedition. Basically, you go into the temporal rift and ascend the floors with increasingly hard fights. Fights reward you with equipment that you can attach to the heroes that you took along.
In the meantime, there's an AFK resource that you can use to boost your units' stats and allow them to progress further.
Retreating from the temporal rift resets the floor count to 1, so you have to start the climb from scratch. However, if you manage to get far enough and defeat certain floor bosses (I think they appear every 30 floors), you can skip ahead if you need to start the climb again.

Overall, I think it's meant to be played like a casual abyssal expedition, you just gather the AFK resource when you login and start climbing when you have more time to play.
>>
File: IMG_0715.png (2.84 MB, 1125x1503)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
Anons any ideas on where to go from here, which heroes to invest in etc?
>>
File: 1612715615235.jpg (2.34 MB, 2550x5100)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
>>698902
>where to go from here
You will eventually need 5 separate teams to progress through the campaign. You'll see your first 2-team multifight soon, then 3-team, 4-team, and 5-team. Once you reach multifights, your bottleneck is no longer your main team but your weakest team, so it's best to start considering and gathering all five teams after hitting RC 240 and your first 5 ascended heroes. Focus mainly on your second team so that you can progress when you hit 2-teams, but start gathering the parts for all 5.

>which heroes to invest in
That depends on which 5 teams you want. The three ubiquitous staple teams right now are
>Ainz Comp
>5Pull
>Mehira Charm
with
>Alna-Grezhul
>Thoran Cheese
being the next most common, and
>Skreg Invade
>Portal Party
appearing as common choices too. You can get ideas of their buildings in Heroes tab->Popularity->Popular Formations->Campaign. As of writing this, 3 variants of Charm Comp are the top 3, Alna-Grez are 4, 5, 8, 9, Thoran is 6, 7, 10, Ainz is 11, 5Pull is 14, 15, 16, 18, etc. These are the top players versions, so don't expect to get these optimal loadouts right from the start.

For Ainz Comp, minimal investment is
>Ainz SI10-0-0
It's rough, but it works. To invest, he wants full T3 gear, SI30-9-60. Every bit helps Albedo SI30-0-0 is a huge boost. Then Arthur in front, which you already have. That's it. The last 2 slots are free picks.

For 5Pull, minimum
>Eironn E
>Skriath A, SI0-3-0
>and AoE kill hero
Truthfully, just aim for Lucretia M SI20 as minimum for kill hero. Others like Tidus or Safiya "work" but not consistently. To invest, everything into Lucretia: T3 SI-30-9-60. 9F better than SI30. Any Queen is good support for her AoE stun. More investment to not insti-die. Any Lyca for faster pulls.

Alna-Grez minimum
>Alna
>Grezhul
Both eventually want SI30-9-0. Needs a backline killer like Daimon or Oden. Ferael and Tasi for swap-ins.

More in a bit.
>>
File: 1629215581116.jpg (1.41 MB, 2604x3255)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>698902
>>699225
Mehira Charm minimum
>E Mehira w/ Windbinder
>E Rosaline
>M Rowan SI30
Rosa follow Meh. With some retires, Mehira will charm the enemy team into killing each other without dying. At minimum investment, it's a lot of retries. At max investment (M Mehira SI30 T2 gear, M SI30, M Khazard SI30, A Zolrath 3/9, Rowan, Rosa) it's more consistent. Lyca helps for haste before you get Zolrath's 3/9. Khaz's SI30 helps more than Mehi's SI30. This is one of the best teams because it scales against any team forever, since they just kill each other. Raku is a good swap-in for hitting charmed targets with Raku's Mark. For him, minimum is any, but SI30 is the target.

Thoran Cheese minimum,
>M Thoran SI0
That's it. I hate this comp though and barely recommend it. With enough retries, you can technically beat anything. But "enough" is hundreds of retries even with perfect comps. For optimal, you need 5* Call on him and throwaway heroes like Kelthur. Thoran wants 3/9 for the pull, but eventually SI30 and 9/9. You want M Pippa SI20 for invulnerability on Thoran. Any Kelthur to swap a static backline enemy closer to Thoran. Any Lorsan for his link. Sometimes any Nara for positioning or Lyca for haste. That's it. Even running just 4 heroes is usually fine for Thoran. It's more about quantity of retries than quality of the team. I hate it, but it scales forever and is essential to end-game.

Skreg invade just needs Skreg. Even before I had his SI30 or 9/9, I was able to win against some teams by slotting in invested Merlin and uninvested Tasi. Apart from Skreg investment, it benefits immensely from Kren in backline, the more invested the better. I'm working on Satrana and Numisu right now so I can't comment on their effect yet, but they're listed as optimal in guides and I believe it. I'm currently running
>Tidus
>>Skreg
>Merlin
>>Prince of Persia
>Kren
It works, but it's my weakest team. I sometimes take Daimon or Oden out of Alna-Grez and put them here to beat stages.
>>
Whose idea was this
>>
File: chocolate.jpg (134 KB, 564x815)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
waifu
>>
I think the game is trying to tell me something.
>>
>>700439
Why do you have Silvina on your wishlist?
>>
New stargazer is coming to AFK arena guys, aren't you excited? fuck this game
>>
>>701237
Don't really care that much since I'll switch to playing Deck in bed before going to sleep once it arrives. :^)
>>
File: shemira afk arena.png (356 KB, 609x747)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
Do you guys recommend any other good autobattlers?
>>
>>701336
I only play this and Girls Frontline.
>>
>>700439
>He doesn't put fodder on his wishlist once he's gotten enough copies of all the important heroes sitting around.
>>
>>701784
Shit, this was meant for >>700510
>>
File: Lol.jpg (100 KB, 636x1012)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
How can you do such a bad job with that budget? Her lower half is anatomically impossible, where is her ass? They don't give a shit about quality lol they basically gave up on this game
>>
>>701784
No? I prefer to 5 star all of them
>>
>>701784
anon, how many is "enough" in your mind? And why only important heroes instead of pushing for 60 ascended for more monthly hero choice summons, dimensional keys, and upgraded rickety cart?
>>
File: 1641092159078.jpg (1.88 MB, 1440x3040)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
I don't really know what I'm doing, do I have anyone good? Wish there was an auto formation option.
>>
>>706785
IMO go in on Saveas until you have 2 elite+ copies of multiple heroes that start at elite rarity, and follow the advice in these posts >>697801 >>695979
>>
So i came back to afkarena after 7 months break, should i continue to my old server with old gameplay? Will i suffer any consequences? Or should i start on a new server? Current server is 801 and newer one is 938
>>
>>708596
what lvl is your crystal? if it's low you should probably go to a new server
>>
>>708711
Not really, It's 279, I have 15 ascended heroes and at 30-30. I have pretty good comp and heroes tho, most essentials are ascended. But I'm really confused with all of this new stuff like engrave and such. Forget most of the stuff and I'm completely lost. Idk starting over would be worth again all of the tantrums tho.
>>
>>708596
>>708816
>Will i suffer any consequences?
Everyone in your PVP group is ahead of you so your rewards will be comparatively low for a while.

>I have 15 ascended heroes and at 30-30. I have pretty good comp and heroes tho, most essentials are ascended.
If you have a few dimensional heroes, those are slow to rebuild and most of them are very strong.

>I'm really confused with all of this new stuff like engrave and such
Engraving is just stat padding and new abilities per hero. You choose what order to grow certain stats, and then at a certain milestone you get a new ability.
>>
yay
>>
>>709556
Bruh
>>
>another stargazing
Fuck off lilith
>>
What are these time events? Who is this new Talene? When the event is gone does she also disappear? Why so many questions?
>>
>>711521
>When the event is gone does she also disappear? Why so many questions?

Yeah the talene you spent tons of resources rolling is just going to leave.
>>
>>711523
No I meant does the chance to summon her leave
>>
>>711524
Why would it? Think about it for 5 seconds.
>>
>>711526
In his defense, dimensionals do exist.
>>
This temporal realm shit is boring as fuck
>>
>1.5B hero xp
>0 dust
>>
Currently going for the 1 year afk achievement. Th iij V k I have it, but cant remember when I stopped logging in.
>>
>>711521
Basically, there's a new feature in the game, Awakened Heroes. There's only Awakened Talene right now.
Awakened heroes are alternative versions of existing characters, with different skills, Signature items, Furniture, engravings, etc. They can't be put in the same team as their original counterpart, but they can be used in different teams during the same multi-battle.

A couple of other features were added with the new Talene.
The first one is the Temple of Time. In short, this is Stargazing 2.0, with one major difference: the hero that you pick for the pulls can only be an Awakened hero (AKA Talene).

In order to pull in the Temple of Time, you need to use Time Emblems (Stargazing Cards 2.0). You can purchase one every day in the store for 500 diamonds. Alternatively, they can also be found in the Deluxe Monthly Card package.

Then there's the Curtains of Time event. This one allows you to exchange Stargazer Cards for Time Emblems.

Temporal Feedback is connected to the Temporal Rift event, and it's basically a bunch of extra rewards for people who buy shit in the game.

The Temporal Rift is >>698714. Think of it as a limited-time faction tower with mechanics that are similar to Abyssal Expeditions.
>>
>>712378
Thank you!! Almost gave up looking for advice on 4chan but you restored my faith
>>
>>638306
I mean, the best way to move past that whole ordeal would be to give her some much-needed emotional support, and put another kid in her. You'd be surprised how many villainesses could be redeemed that way.
Just takes a guy with the guts not to run away screaming when he comes face to face with an honest-to-god Hybogean.

Also, gotta say it's funny that the ONE Black Man in this game JUST SO HAPPENS to also be a father that just abandoned his neglected wife and kid one day. Even more, he later killed his child and beat his wife.
Like, Jesus Christ, taken in isolation it just gets worse the more you look at it. Or better, depending on the way you're swinging on that.
>>
Why do you guys keep talking about Lucretia and Zaphrael like their story is just Zaph being an asshole? At best it's Lucretia making a series of bad decisions because of childhood trauma, and at worst it's nonstop woman moments.
>proposes to war hero celebrity who is also her boss, who she's been obsessed with since 13 years old, that she's only ever known as a patient or admired from across the room
>he only says yes because of weird social pressure/cultural expectations
>he has no time for her because of the war
>when she gets pregnant, her obsession transfers from her husband to her child and she leaves for the middle of nowhere instead of having a support network
>child gets fed to a demon and she succumbs to demonic temptation because she moved to a village with a demonic cult
>Zaph still feels obligation/responsibility for all of it and follows Lucretia down to hell when he finally catches up to her
>>
Hey, it's been years since I've played the game. I never plan on playing it again, but I have to know something. Did they ever add the kickass sharks back into Seirus' ult?
>>
>>712652
Zaph became a god before his son was born and Luci moved to that village. And she had no family to speak of, and neither did Zaph, since they were all dead already, so "moving somewhere without a support network" you can't really put at her feet.

Same with the demon cult. From Luci's backstory, on the surface the town seemed peaceful, and the first sign of it having a cult at all was her son being dragged off for sacrifice.

Zaph's own backstory leaves no doubt, he was a blind zealot in life, after Hypogeans killed his family, and turning into a god only made that worse.
Also, there is nothing about his or Lucrezia's backstories saying anything about him taking responsibility or following her anywhere.

It was pretty much a deluded young woman falling for a zealous fanatic, that it would end in a tragedy was pretty much guaranteed from the start.
>>
>>712652
>afk arena lore

nobody talks about that here what are you on about
>>
>>712685
Never noticed they took them out but I saw his ultimate recently and they were gone. What was the reasoning behind removing them in the first place?
>>
>>712696
They did that about a year after launch. I have no idea what they were thinking. It took away the joyous feeling of telling someone to eat sharkfin soup, which was the only reason anybody would be playing someone as subpar as Seirus.
I sincerely doubt that Seirus has moved up the meta since then, so it's safe to say that nobody has any reason at all, aesthetic or practical, to use Seirus.
Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if I were wrong, since Thoran out of all heroes apparently is meta now. What a world.
>>
>>712693
>she had no family to speak of, and neither did Zaph, since they were all dead already, so "moving somewhere without a support network" you can't really put at her feet.
I know these are two war orphans defined by obsession, but she could have asked the church or Ancelot for housing away from the war front.

>Also, there is nothing about his or Lucrezia's backstories saying anything about him taking responsibility or following her anywhere.
Their union story is an unnamed war veteran (presumably Ancelot) telling some historian about Zaphrael's battle history. During the battle to reseal the Hypogeans, instead of Zaphrael just killing Lucretia, he charges into her sword and takes the both of them into the Hypogean rift that's being closed.

>It was pretty much a deluded young woman falling for a zealous fanatic, that it would end in a tragedy was pretty much guaranteed from the start.
>>712694
>nobody talks about that here what are you on about

I'm not trying to say that this story could or should have a happy ending, but at least twice someone called Zaph a deadbeat dad like he was fucking around and ruined Lucretia's life instead of both being tragic characters from start to finish >>712423 >>638306
>>
>>712014
iktf
>>
Why the fuck did they make another shitty stargazing, oh my fucking god and i have to wait two day for even try to get and fail to get Talene.
>>
>>713437
>get Talene
why would you do that, she's not even that good
I would wait and save the tickets for the next awakened heroes
>>
>>712718
>nobody has any reason at all, aesthetic or practical, to use Seirus
I use my 5* Seirus as a link to DImensionals
>>
so there's no timed energy shit in this like how Final Fantasy Record Keeper?
>>
I wanna finish Ch12 to get that copy of Daimon for L+ but I’m stuck a quarter through. I’m using Thoran, Golus, Silvana, Daimon, and Shemira but Is there a better team?
>>
>>715710
Nope, also no banners
>>
Is there an updated tierlist? I have been saving my swap scroll but I got tired of my lucius with si20, 3/9 furniture and t2 fully enhanced equipment being fucking useless no matter what comp i put him into, so he's getting swapped into someone more useful.
>>
>>715710
Some activities need stamina or tickets, but most modes you're only stopped by whether or not you can win the fight. They make you wait to level up, though.

>>716001
Try Golus, Hogan/Silvina, Arden, Daimon, Rosaline following Daimon. Arden is probably the best control mage in the game before level 160, and the only blue hero usable past 160 (not for long, though). Thoran sucks before his signature item and even then he's only used in highly specific teams. Grezhul, Silas, Ferael, and Eironn are all excellent late game but I don't know if they'd be useful to you right now.
>>
>>716488
Post your heroes, you can probably swap him for some other meta heroes like Raku, Oden, Pippa
but SI20 and 3F isnt that much of an investment desu, he still has some uses on LB tower
>>
File: Vurk_Model.png (71 KB, 250x250)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>Strolling through Hypo tower
>Run into this little prick
>Instantly halt all progress.
>>
>new lightbearers keep being people that recovered from hypogean corruption
Her kit seems good, though. Hopefully she has more ways to apply dark miasma than just her ult.
>>
File: Capture.png (619 KB, 449x956)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
>game punishes you for using tears
>fills up mail if you don't
I hope I can sell these or something. 100k gold each sounds nice.
>>
>>718664
How does it punish you? I thought the only downside was that you can only play 3 every labyrinth.
>>
>>718664
You can sell them
>>
>>718687
You lose Dismal Master if you use any tears.
>>
>>719147
Who cares about that lmao
>>
>>719147
Anon, dismal master is only for flexing. The "reward" for dismal master is your friends get dismal runs that have lower rewards than regular lab.
>>
>>719829
>The "reward" for dismal master is your friends get dismal runs that have lower rewards than regular lab.
Yeah, I've got someone who sends me the help request about once a week. I don't mind putting in the tiny bit of extra effort to help out unless it's life-loss week fuck that week.
>>
game keeps killing itself holy shit
>>
>>719829
>lower rewards than regular lab
Untrue. Demonbreaker only reduces
>the base amount of Gold and Experience produced by the remaining tiles by 50%
Lab coins are unaffected (Dismal avg: 7,105, vs. Hard Mode avg: 6,676), and more importantly, all the time resource drops and floor rewards chests are unaffected, which is what makes dismal much better in the first place.

For what you do lose, there are 22 fights with base gold and xp, which give roughly 90k gold and 110k XP each. That's 1,980k gold and 2,420k XP total. You lose 990K gold and 1,210k xp total for using Demonbreaker before the first tile (even though most won't need it until the 3rd floor). The remaining gold and xp plus the time rewards more than make up for what you lost, and then there's also the bonus rewards from floor chests, more lab coins, and more engraving rewards for trying.

>tl;dr Dismal with demonbreaker is absolutely superior to Hard Mode regular lab
>>
>>720943
>Untrue. Demonbreaker only reduces
>>the base amount of Gold and Experience produced by the remaining tiles by 50%
oh, I thought it was everything.
>>
File: 1545991383030.jpg (60 KB, 719x701)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Started playing again, need a guild, post codes plox.
Someone from here had a well developed guild back when this board was still new, you still around? Used to be in there.
>>
Is anyone even doing this temporal realm? Its boring as shit and there's a million upgrades that have confusing effects.
>>
>>721411
No. The rewards aren't even worth the effort besides that.
>>
>>721411
I made it to stage 124, but I agree that the complexity is too high. I like the thought of the event, but it needs adjustment.
>>
>>721218
Join casuals
>>
>Another hunting fields started by a guy who refuses to participate after
>>
File: astar-afk-arena.png (57 KB, 393x635)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
What's the general consensus on this shota? Is he worth building?
>>
>>724772
>shota
Astar is a girl.
>>
>>724776
Answer my question
>>
>>724779
I don't know the general consesus. She seemed pretty good during the trial, but I'm only on chapter 37. I can't say how she is in end-game.
>>
>>724776
Where does it say that's he's female?
>>
>>724779
Aster is for cunny
>>
>>724789
Have you tried reading any of her backstory? Literally the first sentence
>The breeze sweeping softly through the Dark Forest tousled Astar's hair, rousing her from her sweet sleep.
>>
>>724815
Nobody reads that shit, nerd
>>
>>724772
Pretty good desu, not worth the wishlist if you just started and dont have the other essential wilders tho
>>
File: scarlet-afk-arena.png (272 KB, 415x601)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
Now that the dust has settled what do we think of her?
>>
>>725355
I don't like her design, it reminds me of someone I know irl and I hate it
>>
>>725355
I wouldn't say the dust has settled, but she shits on her trial and guild bosses. Haven't heard how she does in other modes yet.
>>
File: ax76b0lnmjc81.png (2.28 MB, 663x2242)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
imagine still playing this garbage kek
>>
>>728324
>1+2=3
>3+2=6
??
>>
File: 1331976844999.jpg (138 KB, 807x861)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>728376
Anon, if L+=3, then L+ plus L+ = 3 + 3 = ??
>>
>>728376
Go back to school dumb bitch
>>
>>728652
>>728679
I didn't realise you needed 3 for L+, it's not clear there
>>
>>725355
best LB carry right now
not like there was any competition desu
>>
>>728324
>Takes less copies than normal celehypo to reach A
>Takes only three copies more than normal celehypo to reach 5 star
What's the problem here again?
>>
File: 1642315301937.jpg (100 KB, 1080x1110)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>get Numisu to A, instant SI20 and 3/9
>Skreg Invade goes from battling 5th team to 1st team
>get Desire to A, SI10 and 3/9
>Alna-Grez can beat any team as well as Ainz
Today is a good day. It's insane how much just these two support heroes changed for me.
>>
File: Capture.png (390 KB, 458x739)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
Oh shit, there's a good code out:
>AFK2022
>10 Stargazer Cards + 10 Time Emblems + 10 Summon Scrolls + 888 Diamonds + 8888 Lab Coins + 8888 Hero Coins
>>
>>730766
You can't roll on the new stargazer with diamonds, only with tickets and you can buy only 1 for 500 dias each day on the Store unless you reset the it of course
>>
>>730879
You can't buy more than 1 from the store even if you reset.
>>
>>730883
lmao even worse then, only in events or with $ you can get them

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.