[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 46 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Prev >>525618
funny painter man edition
>>
Some links
https://afkarenaboss.com/
https://afkhelper.nax.is/
>>
>>596944
in no particular order, Raku, Daimon, Saurus, or Silas. Arthur and Merlin are also important, but you should get their SI30 with dimensional emblems from lab tokens.
>>
Is it important to buy the T3 stones in the guild store or go for the dimensional gear?
>>
>>597666
checked
T3 is more important than faction gear by a gigantic margin, but can't you afford both?
>>
Reminder that Antandra sucks if she's not even maxed
>>
Finally caved and engraved lucretia wp20g
>>
Im new to this game. I want to play it fully f2p. Are these worth keeping or should i reroll(go on different server)? I'm at level 2-5 that was my second roll
>>
>>599867
Did you use all the available redemption codes?
>>
Didnt knew about codes, thanks.
Rerolled couple times too.
>>
>>600033
this is an incredible box to start with
>>
>>600033
All very high tier picks.
Don't forget to set your wishlist in tavern to get 4 copies asap
>>
File: reddit.jpg (122 KB, 640x640)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>596985
Thoughts on the new heroine?
>>
File: FAh8TndVIAUaxSI.jpg (280 KB, 1012x2042)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>601514
I'm not a furry but I really really like some Wilder design
>>
>>601524
>I'm not a furry
>but
>>
File: 2657144374576542.jpg (364 KB, 1657x2048)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>601536
yes, is there a problem officer?
>>
>>601514
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
Just started and did two 10 pulls. Did I get anyone useful? My tanky graveborn seem useful but you never know how things will hold up.
>>
>>601798
All 3 elites in your pic are excellent and will probably be usable until the game dies. Thoran is probably the best late game damage dealer, top 3 at worst. Oden has early utility because of his powerful stun and energy denial, and gains more energy denial and damage late. Daimon is the best or second best early game hero, and is usable as a main or secondary damage dealer late because of his % HP damage, % stat stealing, and debuffs.
>>
>>601798
Only level up 5 heroes big guy
>>
>>601818
Cool thanks
>>601943
Oh? Who should I prioritize then? Got some more elites after looking up codes.
>>
>>602001
Get 5 rare heroes and ascend them, two lightbearers and one from each other faction. You do this because you can always ascend them, thus giving you a higher level cap. Your good heroes you can put on the resonating crystal which will bring their level up without having to use xp.
>>
>>602001
My advice is to find a good damage dealer likely shemira which you can buy consistently from the store for labirinth coins. Always keep the main damage dealer like +30 levels above the others till you will reach a max level and you have to upgrade the other 4 heroes to the same level to continue to upgrade that hero and so you will do this until you reach level 240 with all 5 heroes. That's all for early game. Look for updated tier lists and early game tips on youtube like buying hero powder from the store
>>
>>602086
If you intend to spend money just ignore this
>>
>>601514
She has abs, but she is russian so...
>>
>>602001
Just level up whoever has the highest level cap. Before level 160, Saveas will probably be your best hero. Don't ascend any hero to Legendary unless you have or can guaranteed get more copies to reach L+. This probably means that early on many of your highest ascension heroes will be legendary tier and many ascended tier heroes will be stuck at E+, but that's fine because you can feed L+ junk heroes to non-junk heroes.
Set up your wishlist in the tavern. Walker is the worst ascended hero in the game, and the wishlist would have blocked him.
Light: Rowan, Rosaline, Raine, Hendrik, Gwyneth, Morrow, Cecilia, Estrilda
Mauler: Kren, Tidus, Skriath, Brutus, Skreg, Numisu, Granit?
Wilder: Eironn, Lorsan, Pippa, Lyca, Saurus, Raku, Tasi
Grave: Thoran, Daimon, Grezhul, Silas, Ferael, Oden, Izold
These are ordered by how important I think they are, but I'm not familiar with current early game meta so this advice could be off. I'm confident on the first four in each faction, and the recommendations after that are flexible.

>>602086
I disagree with this guy about Shemira. If you're gonna spend lab tokens on an early game carry with a limited late game niche, do Wu Kong. Wu Kong will need 14 copies to reach Ascended compared to Shemira's 8, but Wu Kong won't take L+ fodder away from other grave heroes and is given out frequently. When Evil Nemora is the TR boss, just merc a Shemira. Every longtime player has her.
>>
>>601514
>>602311
I'm the guy you replied to the second time
I wouldn't try with Saveas, he isn't a good carry imo, tried him before and he sucks. For shemira you can also use the swap scroll when you build her furniture as the first hero in the inn, or use her for dimensionals.
>>
>>602489
I'll admit I don't know how things are anymore, but Saveas used to be the best hero to invest in before level 160. He does (did?) a fuck ton of damage, you get lots of copies of him so it's easy to get him L+, and when your resonating crystal is past 160 you can reset him, use him as ascension fodder, and give his gear to tidus/kren.
>>
>>602001
If you don't wanna bother with tier lists, just try to go with 1 carry 1 tank and 3 supports.
The icons might be deceiving on who can be a carry, most celerity(green dagger) and sorcery(purple rune) are good.
The graveborn you have, Daimon, is also considered a carry, and not a tank. He does massive damage all throughout the game. He works best with Silas(graveborn support), and/or Mehira (hypogean mage).
If you want some good info look up some beginners guide and early game (pre 240) tier list.
Or just check out a video guide
https://youtube.com/watch?v=00SPTcM-X2U
Volkin isn't the best player or anything, but he knows what he's talking about
>>
>enemy heroes receive 70% less damage
>ainz comp oneshots them anyway
Nothing personel lilith
>>
File: image0-10.gif (924 KB, 246x360)
924 KB
924 KB GIF
Rate my wife
>>
>>606560
Would make a nice steak. Just the right amount of fat, her age also assures tenderness of meat.
>>
>>606560
Would breed with lovingly
>>
>>606560
Useful for one single gimmick with huge investment/10
>>
>>607221
and she's not even that good with her 9F
>>
If I'm getting more copies of a 5* hero is fodder all they're worth as?
>>
How's everyone doing in HOE?
>>
>>607987
Just about to hit diamond 3
>>
>>607951
for now and IMO for the forseeable future

>>608040
congratulations and good luck
>>
>>607987
Hovering in Diamond 1, wanna try to push for Master but finding good matchups in this tier is difficult even when exploiting comp advantages, to say nothing of people using me as point fodder since my combat rating is so low.
>>
>>606560
goatpussy/10
>>
>>607987
vegetating in D3 because everyone above has like 30 crystal levels on me
>>
File: 77tfoqzdk6s71.gif (1.93 MB, 689x567)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
she cute
>>
>>608713
damn that looks good...
>>
>>607987
Fine
>>
Zolrath or Athalia from challenger?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXPi0Kc3K74
>>
>>609088
this one is better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPfk0ZdJwOw
>>
>>609090
Very cute
>>
>>609088
now I imagine the nemorafag anon as Mezoth
>>
>>609080
That's a tricky question. IMO, I'd ascend Athalia to Elite+ and then focus on Zolrath.

Athalia's main utility comes from her dive, which stuns the enemy directly in front of her at the beginning of a fight. You don't need more than Elite or Elite+ (and good equipment) for that to work.
The issue with Athalia is that she's ridiculously squishy, and her damage doesn't scale really well in PvE. You need to invest a lot of resources for her (SI30 and 9/9 furniture) in order for her to be a respectable damage dealer, and even then, she falls off quicker than other meta carries. Her dive, on the other hand, doesn't require a lot of investment, and can be useful for shutting down a problematic enemy early in the fight.

Zolrath is different. His damage output eventually falls off, like Athalia's, but he's a more flexible character to use in general (and harder to kill compared to Athalia).
With the addition of furniture, he also has a major role in meta comps for PvE and PvP. His 3/9 furniture ability makes his team begin the battle 0.75 seconds before the enemy team. This makes him a necessity for countering specific heroes (e.g Flora, the worst enemy to face at high level decifits. With Zolrath + Athalia or Nara, you can stun her before she lifts off), and a core member for burst comps (if you have Eironn in your team, starting the fight before your opponents guarantees the pull) and perma-CC comps (w/t Rowan, Mehira, Rosaline& Khazard).

TL:DR in the past, Athalia might have been the better option. Now, however, building Zolrath up to Ascended is almost necessary for the endgame.
Mind you, Athalia is not useless, and investing resources on her is not a waste, but Zolrath is better for now, IMO.
>>
>>609281
Thanks for the detailed post.
I'll build zolrath.
>>
File: reroll or go.png (1002 KB, 980x510)
1002 KB
1002 KB PNG
Should I reroll or am I good to play casually?
I rolled a few times without setting the wishlist, but it doesn't look like I could wishlist the characters I like most anyway? (Talene/Flora)
>>
>>609547
Talene start is pretty cool.
>>
>>609550
Is there a method to roll more of her since I dont see her on the wishlist?
>>
>>609556
Cross your fingers or wait for events.
>>
>>609281
>>609383
Keep on building Zolrath, but I disagree with the other guy that Athalia's 9/9 is necessary to use her as a carry. You'd still want it for stats eventually, but 3/9 should be fine to use Athalia as a carry. Also, Athalia's role is drastically different before and after furniture. Before 3/9, Athalia is similar to Nara where you use her to interrupt a target at the start of the match then continue to CC them. Athalia's furniture ability causes her to change targets frequently. That makes her much less likely to bully the same hero the whole fight, but spreads her SI30's powerful bleed effect.

>>609547
Your pulls are very rare, but might be awkward to progress with. Talene will be hard to get new copies of. Flora and Wukong are given out pretty often, and buying copies of Wukong from lab store isn't the worst. Shemira does well early on, but will noticeably drop off once you have everyone around level 240. Gwen will probably be good as a main carry when Shemira starts falling off.

>>609556
Yes, but she's very low priority through that method.
>>
Easy
>>
>>609616
e-easy, hehe
>>
>>609616
Don't drop out don't drop out don't drop out
>>
>>609616
Wish I'd gotten the 54m exp but D1 is nice considering I don't have Lucretia
>>
>>609672
>>609616
>forgot my pic
>>
File: IMG_20211010_123022.jpg (296 KB, 1080x753)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>609616
This time it was definitely not easy
Last time was a stroll desu
>>
How old is Nemora?

Got called a pedo on the official discuck server because I said she was cute
>>
>>609757
old enough to give birth to a healthy set of my lambs
>>
>>609757
Old enough to have work (ending of the first paragraph of her story) and get drafted into a war (middle of the third page of her story, which is the start of the sixth paragraph).

Next time this happens, turn it around on the retarded prude that brings it up. If you meant cute in a sexual way, accuse the person of body shaming and upholding heteronormative beauty standards or some shit. If you meant cute like puppies or babies, accuse the person of being a pervert because not everything is sexual.
>>
>>609878
based sun tzu connoisseur
>>
>>609878
>Old enough to have work (ending of the first paragraph of her story) and get drafted into a war (middle of the third page of her story, which is the start of the sixth paragraph

Kids in the middle east get drafted into wars all the time.
>>
File: image0.jpg (2.34 MB, 1125x1848)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
>>596985
What should i be focusing on? do you spot any good comps in this?
>>
>>610454
>prince and wukong engraving
>no Ainz engraving
why
>>
>>610477
Ainz is garrisoned
>>
>>610480
you should spend everything on him anyway, SI 30 9F and E60
>>
>>610488
gotcha, i'll keep that in mind
>>
File: cpzb6yn4dfs71.jpg (434 KB, 1376x1103)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
I hope the new wilder chick doesn't suck
she looks good
>>
>>610454
>ainz has minimal investment
>PoP SI30 before Rowan or Saurus
>Thane furniture over literally anyone else you have
>Wukong 3* with no sign of Arthur
>twins M+, no sign of Lucretia or Alna
>spreading ascension fodder instead taking heroes to M+
what the fuck is wrong with you

>good comps
Ainz, Rowan, maybe Lyca, + people that can stall for Ainz
if you get Skriath's F3, you'll be able to 5 pull
>>
>>610559
she sucks
t. test realm
>>
>>610454
there is no way this picture is not bait
>>
>>610573
i understood about 1% of everything you just said
>>610593
lol what do i do then?
>>
>>610629
>i understood about 1% of everything you just said
I mean you obviously have no idea what's going on in this game based on your box. In order:
Ainz is top 3 in every mode except twisted realm, so invest in him
Prince of Persia isn't bad, but you have 6 or 7 heroes that should have gotten signature item upgrades before him. Rowan and Saurus were the ones I noticed first.
Thane is trash and him being not just ascended but having mythic furniture is a gigantic fucking waste. He wasn't used anywhere until engraving and you have to get him fucking e60 just to use him in faction tower
You've obviously been spending lab tokens on Wukong when you should have spent them on Arthur. Unlike PoP and twins, Wukong is mediocre.
You've also obviously been stargazing for twins instead of Lucretia or Alna. It's convenient to not need to merc twins, but there are four or five celestials/hypogeans that will give you much better value from stargazer and E+ twins is enough for your own copy if you don't want to merc.
Ascend heroes to M+ before you start giving ascension fodder to other heroes in the same class. You've spent enough fodder to get a graveborn to M+ but instead you have M, L+, and L+. There's like a 5%-10% gain each ascension tier and that's before stats or entirely new abilities from furniture and signature items. Taking Raku to L without having enough copies to make L+ is also a problem, but Raku specifically is pretty high priority so I decided not to comment earlier.
Another thing I didn't comment on earlier was that row of E+ celestials and hypogeans at the bottom of your screenshot. I assume you did stargazer for those also, and that's another huge waste. Most heroes are only useful at A, with some being useful at any ascension.
>>
Sure haven't been many codes recently.
>>
>>610590
Elaborate
>>
So switching Belinda with Morrow is going to be by far the best use of the swap scroll, right?
>>
>>610871
Same problems as most summon reliant heroes.

Starts with two wolves, both die instantly against anything 50+ due to low health, always being together and no dodge or survivability stats like regular heroes. If her two wolves die, her bite marks don't come into play and most of her kit is gone. She herself doesn't have great survivability and is only useful to have her wolves die to charge her ult to briefly stun the enemy after and then she usually dies.
>>
>>610923
don't care already ascended her
>>
>>610987
That was fast
>>
>>610751
Thanks anon! Wow i never imagined there was so much to it, i've kinda just played the game on autopilot for the most part lol. I never imagine PoP and Wu Kong was such shit, They've carried me pretty much through the game so far!

It's weird beucase the Thane stuff, I can't even remember getting furniture for him! I mean i never intended to ascend him to begin with, he sucks, i agree and it was just down to me summoning a load of them for some reason

>Ascend heroes to M+ before you start giving ascension fodder to other heroes in the same class

okay so always bring heroes to M+ when possible?

>I assume you did stargazer for those also

You'll be relieved to know i've only stargazed for twins, and talene i think. Thank you for taking the time, anon! Take care.
>>
>>610987
baka bearfucker
>>
>>610987
Kill yourself whale
>>
File: 91042614_p3.jpg (296 KB, 690x723)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>611098
>whale
I just started saving when she was announced, it's not that hard
>>
File: FBQ1buoVEAY9q4-.jpg (535 KB, 797x910)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
Let's rate the new heroes

I'll start

S tier (Very Good) : None
A tier (Good): Morrow
B tier (Ok): Da Vinci, Granit
C Tier (Average) : None
D Tier (Shit): Mishka, Ziklis
>>
>>611128
No walker :(
>>
File: E8pvwdaVEAgHnmO.jpg (421 KB, 1017x1100)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
>>611128
Hodkin is good
>>
>>611203
Walker has his own tier.
>>
>>611203
Forgive me I forgot to include, E Tier (Walker):
>>
>>611113
Bros...
I just want to give isabella headpats
>>
>>611447
I want to give Daimon a hug and tell Shemira that everything will be alright.
>>
>>610897
One of the good teams for Wrizz uses Belinda. I don't think other mages have a reputation for boss killing. It probably isn't a bad swap, but best use is an exaggeration.

>>610996
PoP is good and Wukong is okay, but you have better things you can be spending tokens and emblems on.

>okay so always bring heroes to M+ when possible?
There are exceptions, but most of the time yes.

>>611203
Walker doesn't even deserve to be on tier lists
>>
>>611583
Read their union story. They got a good end with Best Dad. Niru is literally halfway through replacing the God of Death.
>>
>>611974
Niru's and Shemira's stories are so edgy. It surprised me a ton how their union story was them as a happy family going around helping ghosts find peace.
>>
>>612111
>so edgy
They aren't nearly as bad as other graveborn.
>Niru, kind healer and medic who gets jaded after constant wars, decides to tackle death at its core, learns necromancy, makes himself immortal
>Shemira, angry that her husband turned to necromancy beore his 'execution', son dies shortly after, no reason to live, immortal husband comes back to save their son, brings him back to life, offers to make Shem immortal too and reunite as a family, good end
>Union, immortal family is happy together, helping other souls come to terms with their death, Niru is taking the place of the absent God of Death
Daimon's is the sad one, since it doesn't include his resurrection or reunion with the dad he wanted so badly to see.
>>
>>612504
Daimon shat himself to death lmao
>>
Anyone got a guild? the player base is pretty obnoxious and my friends don't play mobile cause it's against their religion. I just started and the game is proving to go pretty slow when you don't have a group
>>
>>613246
My guild has two spots right now, but we're all randos and chat use is kinda sporadic. I can post the ID if you're still interested in that. If you're not, you get resources and straight up stat boosts to certain characters for being in an active guild, so it's in your interest to join any other active guild.
>>
>>613246
>against their religion
Is that a figure of speech or are you friends with the fucking amish?
>>
What would you do if you came across pic related in the forest?
>>
>>613617
Breed
>>
>>613617
Maternity leave
>>
>>613634
>>613640
>>613617

She's a child
>>
>>613643
Soon to be a single mother
>>
>>613643
a sexy sexy sheep
>>
>>613246
Yeah I got a guild
>>
>>613388
Just a figure of speech for how people act when you say you're playing a gacha game. No joke, someone once sent me a 30 page essay on the dangers of gacha after I told them I don't care.
>>
File: 1507428132684.png (37 KB, 586x578)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>hey anon, hows afk late game?
>you just use your vast hero pool and tactics to counter the enemy team
>
>haha me put thoran and click 300 times haha so smort
>>
>>613946
what about the 4 other teams?
>>
File: elbow.jpg (76 KB, 632x759)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>613952
>haha me put ainz
>haha me put lucretia
well you got me i guess
>>
File: 1594851073128.png (488 KB, 1280x720)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
fuck you Ferael
https://streamable.com/ot5kyp
>>
File: 1385996003072.jpg (25 KB, 400x283)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>614004
>lost to black ghosties
>>
how the fuck do i reroll
>>
>>614020
>click on your portrait
>options
>select server
if you dont wanna get fucked in pvp, you have to wait until a new server comes out though, which is usually between 3-14 days
>>
>>614041
>if you dont wanna get fucked in pvp, you have to wait until a new server comes out though, which is usually between 3-14 days

motherfuck... that's how it is? I started playing some time ago and i've been wondering when i'll be able to compete, everyone i match with are magnitudes out of my league lol
>>
this game hates me and doesnt gives me more than 3 elite per reroll
>>
>>614070
Just roll with it. It's no big deal.
>>
>>614070
Nice lightbearers ;)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.