[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 44 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1628359195531.jpg (115 KB, 1242x1035)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
Time to filter kids from MOBAs. Who's going to stomp some children with superior LoL or Dota skillz + credit card?
>>
it's launching today?
>>
after playing wild rift and unite on switch i'm convinced the genre can't work on phones or consoles. its a pc only genre and it just doesn't translate the way i'd like it to.
>>
>>593227
Have you tried Vainglory? Even with bots its really good. It's just the retard companies keep ripping off from their rip offs ie Wild Rift and Mobile Legends.

>>593194
Sept. 22
>>
>>593227
I'm. It really a fan but I think Unite is really fun, is one of the few MOBAs I actually have fun playing.
>>
>>593180
Watch the first time players wreck all the LoL players because LoL players so used to their easy game.
>>
>>593893
Quite the opposite.

>>593180
Add me guys, I play a good jungle/position 2 Absol. Here's my ID: GRY0YY5.
>>
>>593906
I sent a request. Name starts with 'D'. Anyone feel free to add me. I've been playing Crustle for easy wins. ID: F7G96NM
>>
am I actually playing with children or it's AI because I'm still level 7
>>
I am having fun but not sure if for so long
>>
>>593227
You just suck at adapting. I perfectly adjusted to playing on mobile even turned off aim assist.
>>
>>594429
it legitimately feels like shit to play these games on anything but a kb/m. they are made for that control scheme.
>>
fast enough that I can turn off my brain and mess around
at least its not another lol/dota clone
>>
>>593906
>>594152
Need friends for the missions may i add you brehs
Anyone wanna add my ID is HCET365 and my username starts with L
>>
>>594152
>>594798
I added you fags. Check out my Absol winrate. So fucking stronk! Who knew curbstomping children would feel this good.
>>
>>593227
It plays a ton better than wild rift at least, that game was a real piece of shit. The main thing I have problems with is aiming circle skillshots, other than that it plays fine to me.
>>
Which pokemon should I pick bros?
>>
>>595514
Talonflame for meta. Pick whoeevr you want though.
>>
>>595565
Pokemon should I buy? Which one is easier to use between blastoise or crustle?
>>
>>595609
just buy wigglytuff and enjoy making everyone sleep and eating all their hits because she's as tanky as blastoise and snorlax despite being a support
>>
>>595689
Really? Didn't know she's that tanky.
>>
>>595609
Blastoise is fucking annoying with the shell spin move and his braindead ult.

Oh and, friendship ended with Absol, now my best friend is Zeraora.
>>
>>594798
Based L. We kinda coinflippy there but the game where we fountain farmed the enemies was ridiculous.

Chinkfags keep stealing my jungle role man, the retard stole my Zeraora and I got tilted. GGs anyways.
>>
>>596015
Lol I accidently backed out and now you're in expert so I can't team up anymore
Yeah too many people still don't know how to play still, not that I'm an expert but I feel like I got a grasp at it.
Ggs to you, you're pretty good. I will try to rank up so we can team up again, I still gotta do them friend missions
>>
People sleeping on crustle lmao.
>>
people have an obsession with zapdos and throwing the game because of it
>>
8R9H1TG
not sure how long I'll play, I like the fast matches
>>
>>596024
Oh so that's why. I thought you just logged out. See you later then.
>>
>>596119
I've tried him. He's great, but the skillshot terrain takes some time to get used to.
>>
>>593180
Everyone buy Lucario NOW. He's extremely broken, my set is muscle band, razor, weakness policy -- Extreme Speed(for dash reset and razor procs), Close Combat for better damage or Bone if you want the extra mobility.
>>
>>596385
Kys
>>
File: 1624401768040.jpg (13 KB, 238x357)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>596389
You shut your fucking mouth you cum gargler.
>>
>>596385
Hammered soon, I better save every retard that use Lucario since they can't help themselves to dive behind the goal.
>>
servers work like shit
>>
>>596346
Lol yeah, nice games today btw I'm so close to getting into expert just need 1 more win
Going to eat breakfast now tho, I'll definitely play later
>>
>>596402
Lucario is Chinkcent's favorite PKMN. He won't be nerfed for a long time.

>>596416
Alright, I'm charging right now.

It's so hard to carry if team doesn't match the jungler's tempo though. People pick too much late game evolvers. It's always the most aggressive team that wins.
>>
>>596402
They don't know how to play him, he's the strongest laner that can hold a lane all by himself.
>>
>Bots are better at taking objectives than my team
Fuck this game I'm going back to Wild Rift
>>
>>596385
Every Lucario player plays like shit
>>
>>596443
You really like hurting yourself.

>>596450
Oooh I'll show you, just not now since it takes a fuckton of games to save 10k Chinkcent coins to buy Lucario.
>>
>>596430
Sorry about the last game, my food was delivered and I got distracted
That's it for me today, were going against to many cheating asians rn lol
Ggs as always bro
>>
>>596627
Nice. That Lucario critted me everytime he went against me, what the heck was that damage.
>>
>Lucaroa and crustle have huge gamr breaking bugs
>Still not banned in ranked
Chink management
>>
>>593180
This game is very fun
A bit p2w but not much more than many card games and such
>>
I Gardevoir good?
>>
>>596841
Late game sp.atk carry. Very weak lane though.
>>
how is this game p2w?
isnt it just mobile assfaggot?
>>
>>597040
Held items take months to max lvl. They give quite a bit of stats and extra passive advantages. The numbers look small but in-game, I can really feel the extra added oomph. The utility ones like score shield is just obviously a must-have. Only groomed Nintendogshit fanboys will deny the p2w aspect.

Also, they give you pokemons but you have to get them by doing a 2 week daily attendance. Saving 10k gold coins for a new pokemon is so slowww.
>>
>install
>play 3 matches
>4th match there is no one top with me
>I'm just alone
>they went 4 people bottom
>close game and uninstall
can't even call them niggers, what's the point?
>>
>>597098
Lmao. You can actually carry in this game by playing center area or any-lane Lucario/Machomp.
>>
Did someone tried to play it in a emulator yet? how is it?
>>
Because on the bottom is dreadnaw who gives yoyr whole time exp and a fucking shield when you kill him. Theres literally no reason to be in top lane when dreadnaw spawns.
Its a kids game and you cant even grasp basic mechanics lol uninstall your life while youre at it faggot
>>
>>597321
I've seen my friend plays it on emulator. Works fine I think, I dunno about the control tho. It seems like kb+m works just fine still.
>>
would garde be too OP if she evolved faster? psyshock is insta wave clear
>>
>winning all game
>team ints on zapdos due to hubris
>lose
Haha fun game it sure is great how the entier game is basically meaningless up until that point.
>>
>>597537
She has one of the best if not the BEST ult in the game. Literally Enigma's blackhole ult from Dota. That shit is a guaranteed Zapdos.
>>
>>597409
Fuck you. I just wanna punch and belittle children. Winning is for tranny fags.
>>
is it better to play in ranked? I don't want it to be a sweat fest but also don't want literal retards who just kill mons all game and never score
>>
>>597540
ffun fact, zapdos isn't what matters, it's the final stretch, all points are doubled after, your team or theirs. I've won matches by just dunking on their home goal while they sat at zapdos, then basing and dropping aoes to stop them from zapdunking.

My question is, what's a good alt if I use gengar? Debating picking up a tank since gengar is basically invincible with the right moves, but I'm not sure who.
>>
>>597567
It's exactly that bad in ranked too. gonna take a couple weeks for normalfags to get filtered from the mobile release.
>>
Is there any way to level Held Items f2p? Seems very odd that they would introduce buyable power like this, every statpoint counts in an assfaggots.
>>
>snorlax+chansey
>unironically, literally non-figuratively, ACTUALLY impossible to kill with level 30 items
>chansey shield heals more than a full max atk zeroara up to level 6
lmao
>>
Nuuu, Lucario got nerfed. No more oneshotting kids.
>>
>>597701
Dunno, tank is pretty shit if it isn't on coordinated team. Got blastoise and he's not really good unless you somehow manage to roam and secure 2 lanes and drednaw. Even then, you still prone to diver that keep killing themselves. Gengar is pretty fine as offtank still.
>>597712
There's some exp currency, but you got very little of it. I think you can convert the ticket for it too. But you really need to gimped your items to lvl 20 instead of 30 since the exp coin from 20 to 30 can be used for leveling 5 items to lvl 20 lmao.
>>597730
Told ya bro.
>>
>>593227
It does but it needs to have vainglory controlls and get rid of that shitty pad control
>>
>destroyed 2 goals of ours cause they went 4 top
>won't sur render
and I'M THE ONE who gets punished for afking
lmao
>>
is there a /vmg/ squad?
>>
wait, send me that invite again i didn't mean to leave
>>
So apparently I'm getting paired with boosted e-girls/moms/children. Why? Can I not escape the shit that is EOMM?
>>
>>597856
I don't think there's one. I'm interested on joining tho.
>>
>>598022
>eomm
kids wouldn't be affected eomm even if it were used on them
you underestimate how casual this is
>>
>>598342
I will create one. I will be right back.
>>
>>597856
>>598342
#NN6YQ8NL
Get in, we're going to smoke some kids.
>>
>>597724
Fuck gay zerora. Nigger monkey fuck, I played him one game and decided never to touch such mons. Might as well play single player game with God mode on
>>
>>598437
Is this Masters only like the one on /vp/?
Cause I'm in expert so far....
>>
>>598444
Nah I'm just memeing. Get in.
>>
>>598440
Lmao. He's only for midgame, he falls off hard and you can just pick Garchomp into him since he has built-in Thornmail.
>>
>jungler steals your monkey
>jungler never comes to dire
>jungler dives s 3v1 while down levels
>>
>>598561
It slightly gets better when you climb ranks. I'm in Asia though so I don't know if NA or EU fags are any better.
>>
Someone add me for the friend battle mission?
I'm 30R02G5
>>
MVP as the gay hufflepuff monster.
Eat my dick, DPSfags.
>>
>>599738
Eldegoss goes well with Garchomp. Makes him unkillable.
>>
>>599767
Anyone I'm with is unkillable, babyyyyy.
Has anybody tried Blissey? Is it better than Eldegloss for healslutting?
>>
Recommendations for 3x held items to bring to 30? My mains are Zera, Absol, and Ninetales.
>>
>>600095
meta is muscle band and scope lens since they scale well past 20. third is any item of choice
>>
>>600095
Buddy Barrier is an instant win against anybody that doesn't have their own
>>
File: 1631676064856.jpg (189 KB, 720x862)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
dead game, page 6, sage
>>
>>593227
Have you played vainglory? It died but it was insane and i think it debunks your posture completely
>>
>>601983
Retarded Dragon BallZ shounentard nigger

>>606407
It died with honor but it's not the best there is. Wild Rift still has the most potential that will never come to be since Riot and its staunch, unpaid Reddit defenders are pisslow incompetent.
>>
Add me for ranked lads, N05HF87. Mostly play Absol, can play either lane or jungle.
>>
>>607703
Alright, my IGN starts with the letter "W".
>>
>ultra rank
>people are still stealing jungle camps
>people still don't call lanes
>had a match where 2 people tried to outcompete each other for jungle for half the game, leaving top by themselves
and you can't even tell them to stop being retarded
>>
>one post in 3 days
DEDDDD GAME
PAY 2 WIN
Everybody with a brain already jumped off this sinking ship lol.
>>
>>609934
Nice bait. I'm still having fun filtering your kind. It's fun fountain farming retards like you.
>>
Get fucked supportless retards, bunch of DPSbabies.
The problem with this game is that it is too easy.
>>
>>596378
Dont pick the terrain the speed buff is so strong there isnt à wrong time to not press it
>>
WHY IS PIKACHU SO FUCKING OP
YOU SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO RUN AT 200MPH, STUN EVERY 5 SEC AND THROW SOME FUCKING 2K DAMAGE BALLS EVERY 3 SEC
>>
reminder that absol and pikachu pickers are shitters
>>
>>612011
>>612795
Lmao
>>
>>609934
How is this game p2w you fag
You literally get the best pokemons for free, I've bought all my items with gold and I still had enough to purchase 2 pokemons after 3 days of playing
>>
>>612915
get 3 free super item enhancers as well so you're pretty much able to get your main maxed out. and even then only scope and focus have significant gains at 30
>>
>>612915
You can buy the best holowear for your pokemon which causes a significant decrease in morale for the opponent, therefor it's pay to win.
>>
>>612915
p2w doesn't mean you can't get power without paying you retard
held items at level 30 are 50% more effective statwise than at level 20
good luck maxing any past your first three in a reasonable amount of time
>>
page 6
one reply in 3 days
dead game
dead on arrival
tencent cashgrab
servers will be shut down in 6 months
screenshot this post
>>
File: Spoiler Image (244 KB, 850x1320)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
page 8
dead game
fuck you tencent and your pay to win garbage, eat a black cock you fucking greedy chinks
>>
File: 1633926327477.jpg (112 KB, 900x900)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
racing to page 10
even the Wild Rift thread is getting replies
dead game, failed MOBA, fuck tencent
>>
>>617629
>>619742
>>621946
I'm just taking a break. I think they push out content way too slow and the gameplay doesn't have much depth to keep people playing.
>>
just go to the pokemon board you tards
>>
>>621946
Fuck you for bumping this thread. I was using it as a visual cue in the catalog to find my actual thread.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.