[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 53 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1613362029606.jpg (1.14 MB, 2364x1663)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
A new thread for Another Eden! Antiquity Mythos is complete, Goddess of Time Part 2 is complete. The Barukoki interlude is coming up, and then it'll be Ocean Palace 2 and then the new Future Mythos. Any guesses on where things will go next?
>>
What's the best location to farm attack frags? Have auto-kill Aldo specc'd out.
>>588502
Northern Continent.
>>
>>588668
Last time I went grinding them I was told the green key ADs (Garulea Past/Present/Future or Underworld) were the best place in terms of frag drops per minute. For overworld maps it was Contaminated Pit. But one of the mobs there resists slash attacks so it's possible that mob could survive Aldo's AoE (I remember running into that problem when I was trying to AoE farm with Guildna). If your Aldo can't consistently one shot them then Kunlun Mountains would probably be the next best since nobody there resists slash.
>>
>>588710
Yeah just tried it, fuck those turtles. I haven't gotten the Enhance Normal Attack Grasta yet, will have to grab Sword's.
>>
>>588744
I'm guessing you never got Tiramisu or AS Radica?
>>
Does anyone have datamined Speed values for the City of Lost Paradise AD?
I'm trying to get a one-tap going for 15 battles+2 horrors+boss, but the Cestus Magnus occasionally outspeed me.
>>
>>588788
>Cestus Magnus
253, so you need to be 310 for always attacking first.
>>
>>588840
That feels around where my testing suggested, thanks. If I can get Myunfa's treatises and want to rework my party I know what to shoot for.

>>588788
I'm dumb and forgot to test Felmina AS to see if she could handle the trash. She oneshots everything but Turis Gula who can be taken out by nearly anybody. Current one-tap Clarte farm:
>Felmina AS, Toto's Luckypuncher+9, Necklace of Focus, MP Use- Badge with MP Consum.-25% Grasta, Power of Gale, and Almighty Pow. Miglance
Ballet Eclatant costs 23 MP, Felmina has 437 MP, 19/18 uses.
>Jade, Dark Spirit Naginata, Anti-shade Bracelet, SPD 35 badge with MP Consum.-15% Grasta, Altridge's Resolution, and 2 unawakened 10 PWR 10 SPD grastas
Volcano Shoot costs 17 MP, Jade has 379 MP, 22/18 uses. Jade has 338 SPD so he will always outspeed everyone but Felmina.
>Tsubame AS, Indomitable Fists, Necklace of Might, PWR 35 badge with Dormant Power of Mind, and two Power of Gaia grasta (neither with SPD on them)
Tsubame has 221 SPD and so far I've never seen her get outsped by the boss or either horror, all of which she oneshots with Ningi: Gansai.
>Necoco, Dragon Bone Ax, Brown Leaf Neclace, PWR 21, SPD 7 badge with 10 SPD from Grasta
Necoco has 272 SPD with this setup; she will never outspeed Jade and she will always outspeed Tsubame. She uses Spirit Wisdom for the Earth damage buff+Earth resist debuff which lets Tsubame oneshot the horrors and boss, and her crit buff lets this setup work.
Clarte is in reserve with the Encounter+ Badge on, and Strawboy is there to get exp+be a light battery+be Tsubame's grasta slave (Enh Max HP Fist, Power of Quake Fist, Almighty Pow Eastern)
>>
>>589024
If you have AS Tsubame why don't you just use her since the attack is priority? Mine one shots everything with her special attack skill (Ningi: Resshusen), even the horrors, except for the boss which I simply AF, Channel: Byuha to get crit, and then Ningi: Gansai.

>Miaki's Fists (I think Indomitable is very slightly better, like ~1%)
>Necklace of Might
>35 PWR Badge

>2x Power of Gaia
>Pow. of Deadly Blow
>Almighty Power (Eastern) (on grasta slave character)
>Enh Max HP (on slave)
>Power of Quake (on slave)

>MP Consumption attack ore
>Bull's Eye ore
>Enemy number's attack ore

I ran a few different things through the spreadsheet and this is what led to the highest damage for her special attack skill. Make sure you have 3 other fist users in the active party as well to boost the damage further.
>>
>>589132
Because I want to one-click the boss, and I don't think I have any other character that can deal 2 million damage in 1 turn
>>
>>589165
I think with that setup + swapping one fist user for Necoco for the crit for the final boss, you could then attack everything and then use Ningi: Gansai once on the final boss. I think the damage is still enough even with the loss of a fist user to one shot the horrors and trash. That cuts out a few clicks from the AF usage.

If you mean you want to literally walk in and never have to change a skill even just one time though it won't work, although you have to click to setup the skills for the first time anyway right? At least for me, it doesn't remember skills between AD runs; they always default back to attack.
>>
File: EmperorShnozz.webm (2.46 MB, 874x450)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB WEBM
>>589200
Looks like it works fine to me.
A couple updates ago they changed how Repeat works, if you click the button again it changes to Save and keeps commands between battles and ADs.

Maybe May 5*+Violet can do enough damage, with Necoco's crits+Earth buff, to kill the boss. 960%+720% vs 1800%, but Tsubame has better PWR, shared Grasta from Strawboy, and Shukuchi.
>>
>>589250
AS Clarte can 1 shot it with Managarmr in lunatic though.
>>
>>589287
and how does AS Clarte start the battle in lunatic so you can hit Attack and end the battle on the first turn?
>>
>>589293
Four clicks is (Lunatic, turn end, managarmr, turn end) is clicks is less than five, though (every character using a skill and turn end). He also always casts Rotacion or whatever it is so you're at no risk of KO.
>>
>>589362
watch >>589250
There is exactly 1 click between the battle starting and the boss dying, which is pressing the Attack button to start the turn.
Show me a webm that kills the boss using AS Clarte's Lunatic on the first turn.
>>
Didn't this game come out years ago and totally bomb?

Why did I get an ad for it yesterday?
>>
How hard is it to rank up a 4 star to a 5 star and change them to AS as a new player?
>>
>>589521
>4 star to 5 star
This is pretty easy. You need 5 of a material called "Chant scripts", which you can get as guaranteed rewards from just doing the story / optional side stories. It takes 5 chant scripts to upgrade a 4 star to a 5 star.

After those are exhausted, the primary way to get more is as a rare drop from "Another Dungeons", the game's primary end game content. They basically serve as daily missions; you can do 6 of them every 24 hours, taking from 2-10 minutes each depending on your team strength, and 4 out of the 6 can be macroed if you're savvy enough. For me, I manually have to do 2 a day at 2 minutes each, so the time investment is pretty low.

The drop rate on them from these dungeons is pretty low; you'll probably get around 5 a month. This sounds shitty, greedy, etc but in practice as long as you do your dungeons every day you'll be swimming in them; I'm a day 1 player and have 140 saved up. You don't get characters fast enough to be able to use all that you get.

>how to change to AS
Along with 5 chant scripts, you also need 5 treatises. These are character specific and are also rare drops from Another Dungeons. Each type of treatise has a 0.1% chance to drop. Again sounds impossible to upgrade but on average if you do dungeons every day, it takes ~2-3 months to get enough of these. I often times get them much faster though, just depends on luck.

You technically only need 3 to drop from dungeons though; there's a shop you can spend free currency you get from running the dungeons on any treatise of your choice, but only 2 of each type, hence needing 3 to drop naturally from dungeons.

On top of those ways, there's a bonus dungeon that has a 10% chance to appear after every dungeon run. Its basically just pick a door and hope you pick the right one. If you make it all the way to the end, you're given 5 chants and 1 treatise of your choice. However there's only about a 1% chance to get to the end, so its very rare.
>>
>>589539
(cont)

As a f2p, I have an insanely powerful roster. I don't have absolutely every character in the game, but I'd say I have > 75% of them, and almost all of the current top meta characters, with more incoming as soon as I get the treatises to upgrade to AS. I've been able to beat everything in the game so far, even all superbosses and the new trials.

As long as you pull intelligently and are patient enough to wait a few months to upgrade a character you own to AS rather than pulling on every AS banner, you can easily thrive in the game as f2p. Power creep in the game is very slow compared to other gacha so even a few months later AS forms will still be extremely strong or even still best in their role, so waiting isn't a big deal.
>>
>>589496
>totally bomb
Nah, it's never been a wild success like Grand Order but it consistently turns a profit, taking in a couple of million every month across the various regions.
>>
>>589369
I get the idea now but what's the point? Is it just a personal challenge? Are you planning on whaling and running 500x in a row where a few extra clicks might matter?

Anyway I don't know your character list but I'd say your best route is aving Tsubame take care of the trash with her attack ability, and then have the other 3 loaded for some high damage combo that will 1 shot the boss. That way you don't have to worry about speed at all and can just load the other 3 up with pure damage. Ignore putting any fist users to boost her; for the times she doesn't 1 shot the horror, the other 3's skills can come in and kill it easy. No chance of running out of mp for them since there's only 2 horrors.
>>
>pull two free multis for fun
>new: 5* Victor (non-AS), 5* Yuna (non-AS), 4* Melody
At least I can actually AS Victor if I get his treatise. Better then no Victor.
>>
happened to get AS Hozuki
she any good?
>>
>>589624
She's sort of shitty unless lunatic is active, but while it is she's insanely strong. So basically just a mini Thillelille.
>>
>>589655
Hozuki has lunatic?
>>
>>589552
In a row, no. In total, yes. I want to max out Clarte's shadow, all of the weapons, and at least 1 of each armor. Probably 2. So around 700 runs of the dungeon. And the point is to save time. A difference of 10 seconds in every run adds up to nearly 2 hours.

Tsubame AS has, by far, bar none, THE highest turn 1 DPS that I can see until Suzette's Awakened manifest comes out.
I don't have Melody, and even if I did she doubles up on Clarte and Tsubame doubles up on Strawboy so her nuke is only 800%.
I don't have Yukino either, so I can't even say whether her nuke is a nuke turn 1 or if it requires setup.
Ciel+Shannon AS can work together as turn 1 nukes that might have enough damage to kill the boss, but they require 3 debuffs to be set beforehand. That means either swapping Necoco to Morgana to Masukunda, and losing out on the crit buff, or getting lucky with Luna Cestus on Tsubame EVERY SINGLE RUN.

So no, I'm not going to be using anybody other than Tsubame to oneshot the boss, because she is the best character who can do so.
Felmina AS can oneshot all of the trash mobs with her priority move with the exception of Turis Gula, but with the Crafted Scratch and some Grasta shuffling I might be able to make her oneshot them as well.
If I still can't get her to oneshot everything then I'll try some normal attack setups, Myunfa AS treatises please start dropping and if none of those work I guess I'll bite the bullet, get a Falcon grasta, and just have Tiramisu wipe everything with priority.
>>
>>589706
She has a psuedo-lunatic, an ability that gives her a super buff for 3 turns.
>>
>>589785
If time is the concern then why not just macro the dungeon?
>>
>>589981
Macros are more efficient when the party can oneshot the boss.
>>
>>590016
So you care that the computer is spending more time than it needs to? Sounds either autistic or you're some robo rights hippy.
>>
File: atelier may.png (1.51 MB, 1299x1006)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>
Is there any reason to run the harder Atelier course after you've cleared the first time rewards?
>>
>>590267
Nope. Just run the easy one once you've gotten the hard clear rewards.
>>
>>590267
A perfect time on hard is much faster than a perfect time on normal
However normal gets more stones if you pick up sparkles and win within 4 minutes so for key efficiency normal is the way to go
>>
ANONS, can you fucking believe we finally get to go in the locked house of Barouki after four long years!
>>
>>590623
Is that so? After you clear the Hard course's rewards you should just buy the key every time. It only takes 11 runs to get max rewards and all the fragments anyway, which is nothing compared to the shit tons of runs side stories usually take.
>>
File: aldo_test.jpg (438 KB, 2240x1080)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
>>589785
Schnaud only has 2 million HP, so you don't need "THE highest turn 1 DPS" unit for him. 255 light Aldo can deals 2.8M damage without any buff/debuff skill other than +100% critical rate. Grasta and buffs matter more the skill multiplier.
Here's my team:
Tsubame AS Skill:normal attack Grasta: Enhance Normal Attack (Fists, awakened), Power of Gaia *2
Miyu AS Skill:Pride of Miglance Grasta: Almighty Power Miglance[P]
Suzatte Skill:Demonic Thrust Grasta: anything that gives SPD
Felmina Skill:Tri-cataclysm Grasta: Pain (unenhanced) *3
backline
Strawboy Grasta: Max HP (Fists, awakened) *2, Power of Gale (Fists, awakened), Power of Quake (Fists, awakened)
Clarte Grasta: Enemy Encounters+ *3
Felmina deals 3.1M damage but she can deal more if I enhance her grasta.
>>
>>590742
Huh I always assumed enhance normal attack didn't work with Tsubame since its not the normal attack skill. What a busted character.
>>
Where is our playable Dilmy?!
>>
>>590931
Possibly the KMS mythos. We'll definitely get 5* Galliard out of it. She could be a free Sing unit.
>>
>>591013
God I hope not, Galliard and the Azure Rebel story put me to sleep. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Kh1BaZ4UI
If the stream cover is anything to go off of, it'll focus on the Eugenes project kids. Which is probably why Suzette got her Awakened Manifest.
>>
>>591149
Clarte's Mythos featured Clarte and the Western church (Melina, Rosetta, Thillelille, Prai) but also involved characters outside of the church (Mistrare, Milsha) and outside of the western continent entirely (Shanie)
It wouldn't be far fetched for KMS & Project Eugenes Mythos to primarily feature Eugenes while also involving Galliard 5* and having Mildy join as the Clarte equivalent.
It might be too soon for her to be the first free Sing unit, but if she unlocks an AS at the end of the Mythos like Clarte did, that would be the perfect time.
>>
>>591149
Honestly I'd much rather have a Cardinal Vestige mythos than KMS.
>>
>Finished CH25 a few days ago
>Just now realized that the title isn't random Japanese bullshit
I got the subtitle instantly, but still didn't make the connection.
>>
>>591491
Don't worry, after that point they start name-dropping it constantly. Also, very early on, Amy states they'll "Make another Eden someday" in reference to restoring the environment in the Future.
>>
Fuck everyone who hates on Lovely. She carried me through Leviathan to get Levia, and she's still helping me with superbosses to this day.
>>
File: 1616236260194.jpg (228 KB, 1668x1668)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>591795
She's held up pretty well considering she's the oldest character who still doesn't have a manifest weapon. Meanwhile Suzette has 3 manifests. Lovely really needs one though so she can drop Megapoison. Nothing worse than having her as your poison inflicter and having it get resisted.
>>
>>591818
>the oldest character who still doesn't have a manifest weapon
Tsubame. Shigure.
But yeah, she's the oldest character with neither a manifest nor an AS, or any buffs of any kind since release.
Meanwhile Dunarith and Hismena have both a manifest and an AS, and Kikyo, Myunfa, Tiramisu, Zeviro, Hardy, Thillelille and Victor all have AS despite being released after Lovely. And it's likely that Premaya will get something with the Mythos as well.

I doubt they'd ever do it, but I'm hoping for a Myunfa situation where she gets an AS that retroactively buffs her NS. Specifically to make her end of turn heal affect the entire party.
>>
>>591818
I think Lovely probably bombed really hard considering her very conservative design, non-busted skillset and being released so close to AS Mariel, who at the time everyone thought was going to be the queen of all game changers. Personally, I think its a big part of the reason why they backed off lolis so hard until Thillielle btfo the entire roster in the character poll and made them realize that the audience is there if you put some effort into it.

But I'm not surprised she hasnt gotten a manisfest yet. Shes probably one of the least popular 5 stars.
>>
>>592274
>non-busted skillset
When she came out she was actually considered very meta, it's just that the design and story (secretly Samora's mom) were totally unwanted. Chiruriru is your god, after all.
>>
oh no no no Shaniebros...
>>
Anons, as someone who hasn't played since the start of Goddess of Time and just finished catching up, where should I be grinding my Grastas? I've got all the ADs open but I don't know where to start.
>>
>>592625
>Present
Get the Cat Ema grastas for +damage at Max HP for all weapon types, get the Junk grastas in Nagsham for the weapon+element combinations for your most used DPS characters, and also all the Jadeites of Attack
>Antiquity
Get all of the <Weapon> Prayer buff skills, and also Pain/Poison grastas
>Future
Get Dormant Ores, Last Stand Ores, and Rose with Thorns Ores, completion can also give P/P Grasta
>Underworld
Get Bull's Eye Ore, Deadly Blow Grasta, and optionally Falcon's Blessing and Earth Calamity Grastas
>>
>>592643
Guess I'll start with Underworld and work my way down, thanks anon
>>
File: CLP.jpg (471 KB, 868x832)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
>>589785
Moved Grastas around and Felmina can now oneshot all trash mobs, meaning Jade can be replaced, saving X+3 attack animations per Lost Paradise run.
So far I've seen her do between 140500 and 145000 damage to Turis Gula, so unless I've been lucky enough to never see a minimum damage roll I shouldn't have to change her at all. If she ever fails to oneshot one, I'll replace the Power of Mind with something with a Last Stand ore.
Now I just have to work on making Tsubame do enough damage that I can drop Necoco's Spirit Wisdom as well, saving another 3 animations per dungeon, ending up with just 21. Which means unlocking the Underworld and getting Deadly Blow and probably Bull's Eye as well as Rose-with-Thorns.
>>
>>593258
If you have ES Tsukiha, you can slap 3 pain Grasta on Tsubame, and an Almighty Power (Eastern) on Strawboy.
>>
>>593285
I have no form of Tsukiha, nor any Pain grasta yet.
Also that would require dropping Miglance grasta slave which means finding a way to get more Felmina damage (ie. getting a pain grasta and putting it on her)

and if Tsukiha's pain takes any amount of time to apply then it's not worth running her regardless. if it doesn't take any time then she would be a good fit
>>
>>593311
ES Tsukiha can set pain just by being on the frontlines, no setup necessary. If you grind up Strawboy you can get him an extra Grasta slot so you won’t have to sacrifice the slot.
>>
>>592678
Nah do it in order, but skip Antiquity. Present Garulea gives the meta required partywide grasta that every strategy relies upon. The Weapon Prayers aren't necessary outside of very specific strats.
>>
>>593312
Oh, you mean get rid of Necoco? As in the girl who gives a free crit to every party member just for being on the frontline? Yeah, no, I can't recover that damage loss.
>>
>>593315
If you had ES Tsukiha, it would math out that dropping Breeno was worth it for the multiple pain grasta, as his 1.3 to Felmina could become 1.3*1.3*1.3 due to pain grasta stacking multiplicatively.
>>
>>593343
Well the MP- grasta is non-negotiable so it would only be a maximum of 2 Pain grasta, of which I have 0 now.
And there's still the issue of whether or not her auto-Pain passive has any amount of animation. If it's even 1 additional frame, 1/60th of a second each battle, then over 500 runs that's 2.5 minutes of animations that would be skipped with better a Tsubame setup.
>>
>>593347
2.5 minutes over 500 runs which is a hundred and twenty five days of keys (ignoring ads and Tsubura keys) is meaningless. Are you a hapa? This reads hapa to me.
>>
>>593360
Its autism, don't even try to understand it. He's probably spent more time optimizing it than it will actually end up saving.
>>
>>593360
It's 2.5 minutes that could be spent doing something else.
>hapa
No I've never even been to Hawaii.
>>593381
Mental math while playing doesn't take up any time, and all of the grasta and gear were things I would have had to get anyways.
>>
>>593400
So you refuse to change your setup because you just don’t feel like farming for more gear? It’s a wonder you bother doing anything at all then, since you would have had to farm for the things you currently have anyway.
>>
>>593422
Have you not read anything I've posted? I'm farming grasta and ores to increase Tsubame's damage so she can oneshot the boss without buffs.
I can't farm for Tsukiha because I don't have ANY form of her. Fucking retard. And even if I did, she wouldn't be in an optimal setup because her pain animation takes time, and Tsubame will be able to oneshot the boss with other grasta.
>>
>>593400
>Mental math while playing doesn't take up any time
Absolutely does, neuronal activity is measured nm/s.
>>
>>593400
Every single thing you do is time you could spend doing something else.
>>
File: rosettaquest2.png (593 KB, 1028x764)
593 KB
593 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/xzD7wgt0WoQ?t=3189
I like that old character quests will get updated to match where or what you've done in the story, it's great continuity.
>>
>>593617
It's really incredible that there's all of this text that many players will simply never get to see because they've already done something or because they haven't done something.
>>
>>593617
Yeah I noticed this when doing Melina's quests as I recently got her. She mentioned that the blessings had already returned in the west, and I got confused because I was sure she came out way before the Mythos. Its nice that they go back and update those sort of things, but at the same time I guess its not a big deal for it to be done for such a major update that involves only a few characters.
>>
>>593639
Oh also I just remembered it was actually more than that. Whenever questioned about why she was in the west, she kept talking about how she left the church to do missionary work there. Before the Mythos, it would have said that she was there as an emissary of the church looking for a way to bring the blessings back right?
>>
>>593642
Yeah. The dialogue for all of the Western characters changed after the Mythos. I believe there are some changes to Shanie's dialogue. Quite a few other characters have had their quest dialogue change or have bits added in after you finish Story content.
>>
I feel like I've seen this before, but here's a Q&A by the localizers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6o_pj64tKs
>>
>>593639
What happens in Melina's 3rd quest if you've finished the mythos first? Since you've brought the gifts back to the west, does the bishop still go nuts for no reason?
>>
>>593720
He thinks their now godless church needs a physical god to worship, hence Melina.
>>
happened to get Ilulu today
how is she?
>>
>>594543
Her Manifest released recently, giving her some pretty insane damage. Her AS is a Slash Zone setter, though that’s not as vital since you should have Cress, who is a free Zone setter.
>>
>>594551
thanks anon
>>
File: E_5Fz-dVEAYnsEW.jpg (187 KB, 1200x675)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
Project Eugene Mythos news soon.
>>
>>594719
>Isuka and Dewey

Hey, they actually remembered a character from long ago. And i think it's safe to assume the IDA Academy and IDEA will still have more stories in the future. Especially in the case with Isuka and Curio, her special somebody.
>>
>>594719
Will Isuka finally not be a pile of shit? And when will they explore Mighty? I want some dream walking Alundra action.
>>
>>594781
>Isuka
>shit
She hasn't been one since her AS manifest came out, and the speed 50% down from her NS is useful for fighting 300+ speed superbosses. That said, I do hope she get her ES with "double effects on IDA characters" skill.
>>
>>594790
You'll get Shadow Katana Suzette ES and you'll like it.
>>
>>594790
The AS is bad. Outside of AF you can only nuke once every 3 turns, and every 2 in AF, leading to subpar dps. But the absolute worst part is the forced butterfly form move isn't an attack, meaning it won't charge the AF bar at all, pretty much the most important thing that needs to be done by every person in the group whenever possible. So taking that into account, her overall dps is actually god fucking awful.

The only redeeming factor is the gigantic AoE mod. I've done everything in the game and outside of maybe 1 Earth trial stage, that much AoE damage in one move isn't necessary or can even be lined up at the time its needed, and certainly not at the cost of all the other aforementioned downsides. All her stuff is 1 hit too, making them trash out of zone. Tbh I'd prefer Yuri over her in most cases, and he's a free character that came out 6 months earlier.
>>
>>594799
I use her as a support character, since there're already a tones of wind characters that can nuke. Other than claude and the titan dude, she's the only wind character that can provide reliable power and intelligence debuff. Titan dude is a power creep of her but his pool sucks, so i didn't went for him.
>the forced butterfly form move isn't an attack, meaning it won't charge the AF bar at all.
Just spam all equal and ignore billowing cloud if that bother you.
>>
Hate Isuka
Hate Hismena
Hate Claude
Hate Mighty

Luv Mariel
Luv Elga
Luv Shannon
Luv Kikyo
Luv Rosetta
simple as
>>
>>594819
>Other than claude and the titan dude, she's the only wind character that can provide reliable power and intelligence debuff
With grasta anyone can do it, whether it be with the ore, the curse grasta giving the skill, or the element attack grasta that lets you turn anyone in the game into a wind character. Its not reliable because anytime you nuke, you lose access to it for a turn; giant nuke kills everything, then uh oh, debuff can't be done for the next wave. Its not even aoe.

>Just spam all equal and ignore billowing cloud if that bother you.
I may as well just bring Claude at that point because his debuff never gets locked out and he provides better buffs.
>>
>>594822
>Hate Isuka
>Hate Hismena
>Hate Claude
>Hate Mighty

>t.Edgy School Shooter who going to attempt (and fail) to shoot the IDA Academy
>>
>>594822
Claude's fine. The girls are just bland but Mighty is an obnoxious piece of shit.
>>
>>594848
>>594854
Isuka's a mary sue, Hismena is a >LE GAMER GRRIIIL, and Claude is a piece of shit who refuses to show up goddammit I need him for my pierce team
>>
New to the game. Honestly surprised I haven't heard of this game before. It's fun.
>>
>>594857
Its has a suprisingly deep combat system for a mobile game and you can tell whoever designs the fights actually understands it and puts clever obstacles in. For instance the dual demon/spirits fights seem carefully matched together so as to complement each other in the most asshole way possible.
>>
>>594719
Is that Suzette's dress peaking in on the right?
>>
Anyone else getting the "parameter error skipping" message and a game lock today?
>>
>>594796
They need to fucking stop with their absurd suzette favoritism
>>
File: E_5GTeYVUAsDimM.jpg (168 KB, 1200x675)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>594719
new IDEA character
>>
>>595538
Looks like mighty, also shouldn't they finish dragon palace 2 first?
>>
>>595458
You're right, as players we must demand more Chiruriru favoritism.
>>
>>595576
You mean they didn’t finish it yet? I thought AS Levia was only obtainable after finishing it.
>>
>>595576
Dragon Palace is considered part of the "main story" so the main story team worked on it. The mythos chapters have their own separate team that works on them. So they can do both at the same time.
>>
>>595628
I think you mean Anabel.
>>
I'm just glad Nagi got an ES I really can't complain about anything anymore.
>>
>>595760
Can't wait for True Manifest Anabel so she can be used with Wisdom Sword in Magic Zone.
>>
Does AS Tiramisu not benefit from SPR stacking as much as her normal style does? Took off all my additional SPR from my gear and I did maybe just 5k less damage against the mooks outside of Baruoki. Do you just stack PWR on her like any other physical attacker?
>>
>>596138
One of her skills does scale ugh her SPR stat, but I’m not sure how it works.
>>
>>596138
her main damage skill doesn't use SPR at all, and cascading lance just adds SPR to the multiplier.
420% modifier vs 490% modifier isnt that big of a difference especially when the 490% modifier sacrifices PWR, damage grastas, etc
>>
I was thinking of trying this again but I guess I didn't make an account or whatever so all my progress is lost. I played for a few months at launch. Was there anything neat given out then that id miss having?
>>
File: 1612050548235.jpg (167 KB, 1200x675)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>594719
>>595538
It's Suzette! And also Premaya!
>>
>>596279
I've got everyone involved with the lost lab except Premaya, I hope I can get her before this drops.
>>
File: Super_impose.png (863 KB, 1440x357)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
the teaser images together
>>
>>596293
Western Mythos to compare
>>
>>596278
We had maybe 2 special campaigns where the Mythos, the extra long side story, gave out free 5*s. Besides that, you've missed on nothing major.
>>
Is the steam version just really bad? I get flickering backgrounds for some reason on pc.
>>
>>596278
All content is permanent. They gave out a few free units (Anabel for some reason, Suzette for steam port, and some light and shadow drops for random 5*s) but nothing that you can't get by doing the gacha right now.
>>596337
I get floors that don't load in until you move around on Nox (including during cutscenes)
I think the game is just unoptimized.
>>
>>596466
How many GB of RAM do you give to your Nox to run Another Eden? I give it 4G but the game still fails to launch sometimes.
>>
>>596337
>>596466
You get problems on Nox? I mainly just use LDplayer and haven't ever had any issues that I can recall.
>>
>>596485
4, but I've never had it fail to launch. just the occasional crash during/after ads, which happens on phone as well
>>596514
I started on LDPlayer a year ago but something happened which made me look for alternatives, and Nox ran much better than LDPlayer for me.
>>
PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE IS RIPPING THIS
https://vgmdb.net/album/113052

IT CAME OUT TWO DAYS AGO. I NEED THAT STRUGGLE TO LIBERATE PARADISE REMIX
>>
This is going to be it, Akane AS manifest announcement tonight
>>
File: FADkz7aVkAoqlrH.jpg (158 KB, 1200x675)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>594719
>>595538
>>596279
Mythos Antagonists?
>>
>>596850
That's Isuka and Suzette
>>
>>596853
So we're getting Extra Style Isuka?
Eh, expected.
Surprised Dewey and Premaya was chosen, I expected Melissa if anyone.
>>
File: elzion_mythos.png (622 KB, 1132x337)
622 KB
622 KB PNG
>>596853
clones/other children from the project
>>
I just want playable Sebastia.
>>
>>596850
Betting that the edgelord Isuka is Curio.
>>
>>596993
I’m pretty sure Curio is a guy, from what I remember of Isuka’s quest.
>>
>>596998
They've done far bigger retcons, consider that they rewrote all of Melina, Prai and Rosetta's questlines for the Western Mythos.
>>
>>597005
I mean, there’s retcons and then there’s outright gender-flipping someone.
>>
>>597008
If we haven't seen him on screen his sex is not confirmed. All they'd have to do is change the pronoun in Isuka's quests.
>>
Steam or emulator for this game?
>>
>>597019
Emulator, steam version runs like ass.
>>
>>596874
tomorrow is going to add Joker and Morgana to the picture
Premaya's class is Dual PERSONA
that is Shadow Isuka and Shadow Suzette.
>>
File: 1632663072167.jpg (595 KB, 2436x1125)
595 KB
595 KB JPG
How’s this for a starting party? Also, this game seems actually somewhat fair for a Gacha. Does it get worse?
>>
>>597044
As a gacha it's a bit awkward. Fairly low rates, and no pity system. That's balanced by the fact that the free characters you get are all extremely strong - many are stronger than gacha characters. Also dupes are fairly pointless so you only need to get a single copy of a character. Also even if you get a 4* version it's entirely possible to build them up to their 5*, AS or ES version (the latter two require grinding and luck though). If you're willing to spend money, a couple of times a year they have a Star Dream Encounter (like 20 burger bucks) where you get a 10 draw and then get to pick any character in the game and add them to your party. So overall the gacha is fairly harsh but it's not prohibitive.

As for a starting party, not all that great. Other than Aldo none of those characters can be promoted to 5*.
>>
>>597019
Steam is ass. Give it a go but my experience was pretty bad.
>>
>>597044
No 5*/4.5*/4* with an AS
No healer
Menesia
Crap start; if you're the type of person who rerolls in gachas that is definitely a reroll.

As for fair, you can beat everything using just the free characters. There's no pity but you get a lot of free CS. I haven't spent any money and I'm only missing 15 characters.
>>
>>597044
Game's really fucking stingy with its gacha system, but the story characters are retarded strong, especially with the recent buffs they've gotten. There's also a good amount of free characters, and they're really strong too.
Your starting party is absolute trash, but I had worse when I first started. Don't worry about it too much.
>>
>>597044
Get to chapter 13 and then start the Persona and Tales crossovers.
>>
>Encore Ovation: Attackers
what the fuck this isn't my akane manifest
>>
>>597504
Yeah, I want Akane already. That looks like a pretty good banner for new players though.
>>
>>597504
It's good though, wasted weeks like this means more time to save for Pizzaca.
>>
>>597664
I'm having doubts on her. The buffs are nice but sitting there like a sack of shit not doing anything else for 3 turns like building AF, dynamically switching to something else, etc. really takes a lot away from the wow factor of how high the buffs numbers are. Seems niche and I'm leaning towards a skip myself, especially since Sheila AS is "free".
>>
>>597671
Songs DO build AF though. And they build AF more than most attacks do.
>>
I'm getting destroyed by Beast Angel Geo. Most of my units are lvl 50. Any tips? Team is Aldo, Cyuca, Nero, Mighty, Ricca and Diedre. I have a Soira for elemental defense but she's underleveled.
>>
>>597782
That's in, what, chapter 22? The easy answer is to do the Persona 5 and Tales of... collabs to replace your 4*s.
That enemy isn't one you want to stall out. It interrupts its attack patterns at various HP thresholds to debuff you, and after the third one you want to go all in on damage.
>>
>>597808
Thanks for the advice.
>>
Oh they really do drop here. I was starting to think I should give up and run AGAD instead.
>>
>>597511
aren't they paid only banners though?
>>
>>597720
Oh I didn't know that. Does it also do it every round that comes up in AF?
>>
>>597975
https://youtu.be/h5AydSdzlBw?t=439
no, only at end of turn and fills AF by 10% regardless of zone
>>
>>598004
Once a turn on top of everything else definitely makes her appealing then and I retract what I said. Even if you had another support buffing and hitting during an AF it still wouldn't come out to be close to 100% more dmg, let alone the 30% reduced dmg and small healing at the end. Having her also build AF is a dumb power creep but regardless I gotta get her now I guess.
>>
File: unknown.png (2.85 MB, 1920x1080)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB PNG
New Mythos trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii3DkA6pGC8
>>
>>598475
AHH I'M STOKED
I love all the future KMS stuff so this should be pretty good.
>>
So who'd be a sexier and kinkier monster in bed and sex, actual Isuka or the Evil Menacing Isuka?
>>
File: curio.png (564 KB, 1200x670)
564 KB
564 KB PNG
Parallel Curio (free unit of mythos)
>>
File: isuka es.png (907 KB, 1221x670)
907 KB
907 KB PNG
>>598509
Isuka ES
>>
File: Parallel Isuka.png (951 KB, 1200x670)
951 KB
951 KB PNG
>>598510
Parallel Isuka; The parallel units can be sidegraded from the original units if you can get the tomes
>>
File: Parallel Suzette:Dewey.png (1.51 MB, 1224x614)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>598512
Parallel Suzette and Dewey
>>
>>598509
IDEA's number 1 time travelling detective, Curio WatSOOOOOOOOOON ;)
>>598510
>>598512
>Gee Shitsuka, why does WFS let you get TWO new styles
hopefully parallel isn't fucking garbage like normal Isuka is
>>598514
holy shit they skipped SSJ4 Dewey and Dewey Blanco and went straight for Dewey Azul
>>
File: daisy.png (1009 KB, 1134x637)
1009 KB
1009 KB PNG
YES WE GET PURGATORY WAIFU FROM PRAI'S 5*!!
NOW I NEED TO START A NEW ACCOUNT AND SEE WHAT HER LINES ARE WHEN YOU PULL HER BEFORE 5*ING PRAI
>>
>>597036
Where do you find the spacetime wormhole?

The new parallel world looks like a edgy autocracy. Maybe it's in the same timeline of ciel's motherland.
>>
File: chara_001_ex.png (1.54 MB, 2200x970)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
https://another-eden.jp/lostlab/index.html?external
new mythos website
>>
I’m actually kind of surprised they made Parallel Suzette and Isuka playable. The promo art make them look like antagonists.
>>
File: 101800281.normal.png (186 KB, 363x464)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
I see we're making Parallel characters playable now.
>>
File: 1618829568567.jpg (33 KB, 368x442)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>598521
>>598549
Now that's what I'm fucking talking about.
>>
>>598509
>Parallel Curio
Interesting.
>>598510
I was hoping for Suzette but I figured since she just got her True Manifest they would probably hold off on her ES until towards the end of the Mythos.
>>598512
>>598514
Parallel characters? That's interesting. I wonder how they work. Just different AS or something? Or is it like a whole new character?
>>
>>598569
>get the chants and tome/treatise/whatever it's called for a parallel character
>take them to Lady Midd
>the parallel version is unlocked as a new character that you can use alongside the NS/AS/ES version
>>
>>598576
Oh wow so it's a whole new character? And if you have the original you don't even need to spend anything to get them from the gacha? That's insanely generous.
>>
>>598521
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-COaNG7sNGs
>>
>>598578
The soul collector stuff is always kind of cool. I wonder what sort of a quest she'll have.
>>
>>598512
>dude what if Curio was good and Isuka was evil
I'm not saying the story won't be good but that seems like such a childish jumping off point.
>>
>>598475
>Under The Sea sidestory still not finished
>Announced this
Why though
>>
>>598888
They mentioned on stream that chapter 3 and 4 for Ocean Palace 2 will be out together, but no specific date. They also apologized for its release schedule.
>>
>>598888
The first Mythos was announced between the Goddess of Time chapters. They're being worked on by separate teams.
>>
>>598514
Is that supposed to be the Wind artificial spirit behind Dewey?
>>
>>598838
To be fair that was the starting point for the First Knight and the Holy Sword and I thought that Episode was really good. This Mythos could end up dealing with the future of that Parallel World, so Parallel Suzette and Dewey and Curio would all be from the future of First Knight world. And getting into the future of the Parallel World seems like it could be pretty neat place to take the story. And it's something they could expand on since during the Azure Rebel and the Closed Off Open World Leo discussed how he was selling weapons to other worlds.
>>
>>599043
Given the title it will likely has out Cardinal Vestige and the Old State more. Maybe the other timeline is one where they're still in charge.
>>
>>599043
I thought the First Knight was a little more nuanced than that because Dierdre isn't really good; she carries a demonic sword around for instance. Maybe chaotic good. And that notion is eventually proven when its revealed that she's actually the evil one there too and was just pushed farther over to that side due to what happened.

And Anabel being evil already opened with an interesting hook in wondering how she can even be alive in the first place or wondering why the paradox with the sword wasn't present. In the end its revealed that there was actually no good/evil change at all. This one is just "lol lets take 2 rivals and swap their allegiances", something that's already been done a lot in fiction.

It just doesn't have the same intrigue to me going into it but I'm sure it will get good as I play through it. I thought the recent Sword and Wings Mythos was equally shitty and boring going into it, especially the middle section which was terrible and dragged too long, but they always manage to make the climax of their stories really good. I just really hope its not something like

>Curio used to be innocent but then X happened to him and made him evil
>but what if X happened to Isuka? Wow what a tweest!
>>
>>598549
I really want this
>>
>>599272
Doesn't really make sense though, given we see the loop start.
>>
>Daisy debuffs your party's speed and does more damage the slower she is
Dammit, she's waifu but she's gonna be fucking useless.
>>
>>600403
She provides some really strong buffs but yeah, you'll need to tailor your party to her. She's a little like Nagi ES where she revolves around a new playstyle that goes against the meta we've spent the last two years building towards. But I think she'll be very effective with the right team.
>>
>>600403
Slap on those grastas that let you do more damage out of AF, and wait for the inevitable release of Chaos Zone. We'll see who's fucking useless then.
>>
>>600421
>inevitable release of Chaos Zone
Hopefully with ES Aldo who is an edgelord shadow katana user.
>>
>Akane AS manifest pushed back again because "we can't have 2 SDEs running at the same time"
>Get Chiyo AS instead, when I'm still trying to get Myunfa's treatises
>Akane AS manifest pushed back even more because "Chiyo AS is out, we should start Ocean Abyss"
>we won't get Akane AS until december
>>
>>603315
They can keep pushing Akane AS back if it means Chiyo AS and Hardy AS will be on the SDE. Hell, imagine if they pushed it back so far they ended up putting Pizzica on the SDE.
>>
>>603321
it's a SDE for manifests only so none of those will be on it.
>>
Looks like Akane AS Manifest and a new SDE tonight.
>>
>No Rosetta
>9 Rosetta AS treatises
pain
>>
>>605511
Not full SDE though, only manifest characters, so no going for the obvious like Melissa or Necocococo or Chiriru.
>>
>>605965
Still a lot of solid options, especially for sidegrade potential.
Claude -> AS for wind zone and a strong pierce supporter
Tsukiha -> ES and Melina -> ES for 2 ES characters
Nagi in preparation for her ES.
Yuna -> AS for water zone and a great all around support unit
Ewan -> AS for big dick damage
Shannon -> AS, both are solid for different reasons
Veina -> AS for wind zone with a worse base unit
Suzette AS -> NS if you still don't have her yet, and in preparation for PS
Dewey in preparation for PS
and then there's the tried and true Felmina, Renri, Elga, Laclair AS, Ilulu as options that are better than their respective sidegrades.
>>
Is it better to get Isuka's NS or her AS?
She's the only character I don't have outright for this SDE.
>>
>>606031
Might as well go for her AS since her AS is stronger than her NS, plus it's much easier to sidegrade from AS -> NS than it is from NS -> AS.
>>
>>606031
AS, but at that point I'd just save the money and not get the SDE
>>
>>606045
Yeah. Playing for years and never getting any form of essentially a starting character is irksome though.
>>
File: 1620873945550.jpg (1.05 MB, 1947x1711)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
Gonna pick a dupe of Nagi on tonight's banner. I want to get her as close to 200 as possible.
>>
>>606054
Her ES and PS are coming soon though, might as well hold off for the guaranteed banner for her better forms
>>
Akane manifest is up
has an HP stopper at 50% and sets Slash Zone after you hit it
>>
>Want to buy SDE
>Don't want to support arbitrary limitations on Star Dream Encounters in the future

Suffering.
>>
File: 1617896350211.png (1.43 MB, 1600x900)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>606128
>did the SDE banner for my Nagi dupe
>also got a 4.5* Nagi on the 10 draw
Holy fuck that went even better than I expected. I have enough Shadow Staff enhancements to get her to 175 when her ES comes out. Hopefully by then we have the monthly subscription so then it'll just be a couple of more months and she'll be at 200.
>>
Any tips on which banner I should focus?
>>
>>607271
Save for Pizzaca and ES Nagi who should drop in a few weeks.
>>
>>607443
That sounds about right to me. Pizzica is going to be a support who completely blows all other support characters out of the water. She's also extremely versatile since her songs can improve your ability to tank damage, heal damage or deal damage. Nagi ES is a crazy strong damage dealer. Another character to consider is AS Chiyo (who should be the next banner). She is a Zone setter who can set two different zones, an Earth Zone or a Magic Zone (if you have at least 4 staff users in your party). Any of those three will be better than any of the currently running banners. So save your stones for another couple of weeks.
>>
>>607565
Chiyo's banner sucks, everyone should have at least her 3.5* version which can be upgraded with treatises.
>>
>>607629
Same deal with Hardy's banner if you don't have Melissa, if you have a copy of him, just save up his treatises.
>>
>>607934
I’m debating whether to wait for his AS banner or to pull on the Silver Tome banner, since I don’t have Hardy or Cynthia.
>>
>nearly a month of going straight to the basement or not getting past zol plains
>sensationalist finally shows me pity and joins me
Fucking goddamn finally. But now I'm not sure if I should go for Radica AS's book or Tsukiha ES's.
>>
>>608071
Tsukiha is much better. Radica brings a fire zone but you can get one for free. That said Radica AS is amazing for farming if you don't have Tiramisu.

So if you lack Tiramisu I'd get Radica AS. If you do have Tiramisu then I'd go for Tsukiha ES.
>>
>>608074
Almost forgot Gariyu AS exists, and I got Tiramisu, so I'll go with Tsukiha. Thanks anon.
>>
>>608099
No problem! Hope you get your 5 treatise soon.
>>
File: character_table.jpg (1.64 MB, 1280x1437)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
What should I get with the 2 star dreams? I was thinking from this list:

>Tsukiha
>Illulu
>Dewey
>Yipha

I was originally going to do Tsukiha + Illulu but that was before the new KMS thing was revealed. I assume the new Dewey is gonna be good. Yipha I'm kind of iffy on since it seems like Myunfa AS is just better in almost every way and I'll eventually get the treatises for that.

And I know everyone will just bitch about Melissa but Melina ES does a similar thing and I've been able to clear everything in the game so far without her. Also Hardy banner is coming up and I think it's going to be an easy 2.4 rate like Tsubame, so I could just pick him up for flash stance.
>>
>>608665
some combo of Tsukiha, Ilulu, Myrus, Shannon, Ewella, Mistrare
Absolutely not Yipha
>>
>>608665
Would definitely do Tsukiha for one as you'd eventually be able to use tomes for her other forms. I'd get Myrus too, though that's because I still use her in shit like manifest battles.
>>
I like this guy’s voice. Sounds like a combination of Xigbar and Frank Woods.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.15 MB, 1820x968)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB PNG
Here's your new IDA Academy Storyline.
>>
>>608864
I can't believe my onii-chan is so perfect!
>>
>>608864
That'd be pretty cool to get an Irregular event.
>>
>>608665
>I assume the new Dewey is gonna be good.
You can just wait until then. There will be isuka and dewey guaranteed pools when the new mythos come out.
>>
>>609004
How many parralel treatises do you think we'll need to sidegrade? I'm guessing 10, as it gives you a full new character, not just an alt form.
>>
>>609097
For me, the real question is how powerful they’ll be out the gate, considering the power creep this game has. The True Manifest for Suzette gives her some ridiculous DPS, so the Parallel version will have to compete with that.
>>
Hot damn, Dewey is fucking great with Tsubame AS. Now I just need to get him that priority grasta because he's slow as shit.
>>609116
Parallel Suzette will probably be a support unit instead of an attacker.
>>
I beseech thee in my time of need, Another Eden General
Right now I have
>Suzette (+ AS)
>Biaka
>Yuna (+ AS)
>Hismena
>Melina
>Mariel (AS)
>Thillelille
>Tsubame
>Rosetta
>Myunfa
>Shannon
>Radica
>Lokido
>Claude (AS)
>Myrus (+ AS)
>Nagi
>Shion (AS)
>Zeviro
And that's it for my 5*s
I'm kinda eying Melissa 5* wise but don't know what would actually help me build a team of any sorts.
Also I couldn't find the "mark characters you have by ele / dmg type" graphic so I need to make do with typing it out, gomen.
>>
>>609451
Obviously asking regarding the pick a 5* thing + ten roll pack for 1000 paid here.
>>
>>609451
Some 5*s I'd pick since I still use them now are
>Shanie
>Anabel
>Radias
>Isuka
>Renri
>Laclair
>Felmina
Some others I'd recommend you probably already have as 4*s and can eventually just upgrade them using treatises/codices.
>>
>>609451
https://hu-lee.github.io/anothercharcheck/result
>>
File: 1605224701383.png (287 KB, 998x546)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>609467
>>609465
I'm just gonna use this pic because it has a lot more info.
But yeah heavily eying Melissa right now because she cute.
>>
>>609472
Since you mentioned Melissa I assume this is for the normal SDE and not the Manifest one.
#1: Tsukiha ES
#2: Nekoko
#3: Felmina (probably AS, because it's easier to sidegrade to NS but you'll be using NS the majority of the time)
#4: Laclair AS

Yukino's another option but I don't have her so I can't say for certain how god she'd be with your roster.
Tiramisu is a popular recommendation, but you can upgrade to Tsubame AS who replaces her for the most part, and you can get Radica AS for a diet Tiramisu, since the full 300k usually isn't needed.
>>
File: 1625396170951.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1436)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
>>609479
Yeah, it's for the normal SDE. Tsukiha ES is very cute and I might just roll with that. Claude AS / Tsukiha ES / Suzette AS + a flex slot I guess? Maybe Melina AS for heals and stuff? I'm only now realizing that the chart is missing one or two characters, oops.
>>
>>609480
I'd go for Tsukiha ES. Instant pain, pierce zone and crazy dps.
Melissa is amazing too but Hardy AS is flash zone too and he's 2 updates away.
>>
Noob question but if I want Myunfa or Thillelile, I have no choice but to use normal pulls or are there future banners that'll give me better odds?
>>
>>609746
you can use real money to pull on the Star Dream Encounter, which guarantees a 5* of your choice
if they get manifests (not likely for the next year or so, since they're still very strong) those banners will have rate up
they might also show up as rate up on new characters' banners in the future, although there's no guarantee this will happen - currently only Nagi AS on Pizzica's banner, Suzette on Zeviro's banner, and Dunarith AS on Daisy's banner are planned. and with future mythos and ocean palace pt. 2 being the only revealed future updates, it will be a while until thille or myunfa will show up as a bannermate.
>>
>>609754
thanks
>>
>>606168
If I'm paying money either way I am NOT risking dupe Dewey.
>>
>>598509
Remind me who this was?
>>
>>610642
Isuka is a genetically-enhanced and gifted child produced and raised in a facility with other similar children such as Fortschritt (nicknamed Forty). Her own nickname was Seeker. She is consistently the brightest out of the group and thus subject to the most testing.

One day a new child, Curiosity (nicknamed Curio), is introduced to the facility. On the day of his first test, there is an explosion which causes the facility to be consumed by flames. Isuka uses the last of her energy to make her way through the rubble to find Curio only to discover that he was the cause of the explosion. They become rivals with each other, with Isuka trying to thwart his plans ever since.

While she is still a regular student at IDA, Curio strikes again, causing a fire to break out at the hospital. Isuka runs in to search for survivors and finds Mayu amidst the flames. Isuka rescues her and brings Mayu back to her place. While Isuka continues to search for Curio, she eventually forgets about the incident. However, this does prompt her to join IDEA and eventually become the head IDEAlist.
>>
>>610650
So this means we can get sprites for all those story characters that used to be generics huh. Like Cyrus's friend if I recall.
>>
>Wasted 2 hours looking for that last heart mark scrap in IDA School part 1
>It's one I remember picking up before but apparently didn't
I'm fuming
>>
Whomst?
>>
>>612067
Isuka ES
>>
>>612067
Will Shionkeks ever get their day in the spotlight ever again?
>>
>>612362
he's getting his supermanifest.
and just to remind what a supermanifest is, the weapon no longer buffs skills, all it does is be a stat stick (30 pwr, 30 spd for suzette) - the skills are instead permanently buffed for that character, and made even stronger (demonic thrust being preemptive, inflicting -30% pwr for 5 turns guaranteed, and megapoison and pain also 5 turns ignoring resist. dragon assault being 3x damage with pain, 3x damage with poison, guaranteed critical, and buffing self wind damage by stacking 50%/75%/100%)
>>
Just got this dude. What’s a decent budget slash team? My only other real slash unit is Thilielielielielie.
>>
>>612496
There's tons of free Slash characters who are really strong. Aldo, Cyrus, Yuri, Milla, Velvet, Violet, and Diedre, take your pick. And then Cress does Slash zone. Slash teams are the easiest to build since the free characters are so solid.
>>
>>612501
I’m retarded so
>Victor AS + Thil + Violet + fast character to switch into Cress who then gets switched out for a “proper” 4th character like Yuri? Not really sure how to utilise all 6 team slots.
>>
happened to get Thillelille AS
she any good?
>>
>>612575
Yes, very. She does ridiculous damage, debuffs power, int, fire resist, and shade resist with one of her main damage moves, buffs her own pwr and type resist with her other damage move.
Stick her in either fire or slash zone and give her some buffs (crit rate not needed because she autocrits in lunatic) and she'll kill anything that doesn't null her attacks
>>
>>612582
awesome
seems i lucked out
>>
>Mighty True Manifest gives both of his skills +200% dmg at full health, makes Waterfall preemptive and debuff int by 30% for 5 turns, and makes Nightmare Gift inflict stacking type resist debuff (30% for 3 turns, max 3 stacks) and changes its buff to user int+spd (50% for 3 turns, max 3 stacks)
>Shion True Manifest makes Phoenix Slash deal more damage when used consecutively up to 7x, inflict guaranteed criticals, and changes the speed buff to last 3 turns, while Itto-Ryu:Dragon's power buff also lasts 3 turns, and inflicts -30% power and phys resist for 5 turns
If they haven't changed multipliers then they're still weaker than Suzette, and Shion's reliant on AF to use his max damage Phoenix Slash while still keeping his buff and debuff up. Mighty at least gets a preemptive to ignore his shitty speed
>>
>イスカリオテ (Iscariot)
How come I didn't notice this
>>
How is the PC version?
>>
>>613115
you don't get ads which means you lose out on a lot of free CS and keys
>>
>>613106
Is that Parallel Isuka’s name?
>>
>got 2 gold doors in a 10-roll
>normal Myrus (new) and Felmina AS (free upgrade)
Better than nothing but rate-up is a lie.
>>
File: chiyo.png (416 KB, 640x370)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTsXav9TaP0
Chiyo AS+Hozuki and Hismena manifests on monday, plus fishing update
save keys if you haven't bought them all yet for chances at Chiyo treatises
Chiyo's FE banner is a 2x pull banner instead of a 1x pull banner
Fishing gives more exp and triple catches are easier

halloween event sometime later, and subscription service early november
>>
>>614184
I realize Chiyo is sort of easy to upgrade to her AS form since I already have her 4* form, but I'm gonna be tempted to try for her anyway. Sometimes I've gotten really unlucky with AS treatise. AS Shanie came out almost a year ago and I've still only ever gotten one treatise for her. I'd be sad if I had to wait a year for AS Chiyo.
>>
>>614196
what would you rather do, wait for treatises for Chiyo AS, or wait to randomly pull Pizzica off-banner?
>>
>>614199
Fair point. I'd rather have a new character.
>>
>>614184
Finally I can start fishing.
>>
>>614184
What exactly does fishing change?
>>
>>614314
Assuming it's the same as the changes JP got (and I don't see why it wouldn't be be).

Fishing speed is around twice as fast. If a node currently takes 10 minutes to clear instead it will take 5. Fish bite your bait almost immediately instead of having to wait like you do now. There's also a huge increase to exp per fish. Large fish get x2, small fish get x10. Cost of bait is reduced, the cost of expand your cooler is reduced, and you have x3 chance of getting a double or triple hook.

Getting Levia is still a grind in JP but it's not nearly as bad as it was.
>>
>>614368
I already have levia but I haven't 100 every rare fishes. These changes doesn't seem very helpful to me since the rates remain the same.
>>
>>614368
For me, the changes are irrelevant since they don’t actually help you catch the fish. It just makes it so they appear more often.

I have been stuck for over a day just going back and forth from Elzion and Kira Beach because the Sky Serpent just refuses to show up, or what I assume is the Sky Serpent just gets away.
>>
>>614374
>>614503
triple hook catches have more odds = more odds of getting rare fish
if you're getting 2 or 3 triple hooks per fishing hole you might get 7 after the update
>>
File: fish.png (41 KB, 475x253)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
free fishing stones, let's go
wish it was more cs instead but anything to make the grind easier is good
>>
Update is out, light bonuses are fucked (no 2nd badge/4th grasta slots), and some characters crash the game when you try to look at their status page (both ES characters only?)
>>
>>615578
Is that compensation stones I smell?
>>
I just logged in and had like 200 fish stone rewards waiting for me.
>>
>>615578
I hope it didn't delete the grasta/badges equipped to characters and just unequipped them and put them in the inventory.
>>
DO NOT UPDATED.
The newest version crashes whenever you click an es character's status, and the 80/120/200 light/shadow awards are malfunctioning.
>>
Wow, it's not just the status menu, but the entire UIs completely reverted to an old version. Even the "Switch" button is back to where it was in the versions before the light/shadow bonus update.
>>
>>615600
Yeah, it looks like for some reason they used an older version as the base for this update. Losing the grasta/badge bonuses from your light/shadow sucks. Fortunately nothing gamebreaking unless you specifically need to get into ES Tsukiha or ES Melina's grasta menu.
>>
>>615607
you can get into their grasta menus (melina's at least) from the Grasta option in the menu
but if you need to use their non-ES forms or change their equipment you're fucked
>>
And did the two paid banners for AS Chiyo because I'm a retard. Off banner Mighty and off banner AS Shion. What a waste. I need to get better self control.
>>
File: badge.jpg (170 KB, 1514x662)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
your 2nd badges are still equipped, it's just a graphical issue
however if you mess with your equipment they will be removed and you'll lose the stats from your other badge
>>
Why is there no way to regain the 20 stones you should get from watching ads? If your game crashes or gets an error while logging in, even after finishing the ad, you're just screwed.
Lately my isp are doing its worse and I've lost 100 stones thx to the bad network error. Not much, but losing stones immediately after I started the game really pushed me away from playing it.
>>
>>615615
Don't ever do those banners if you only want 1 character off of them. The chance of getting fucked is just too high at 75-80% chance not to pull what you want. The only time it makes sense is if you are whaling and were going to spend that same money on a 10 pull on the normal banner; in that case it makes sense because you're getting a much higher chance.
>>
Got an AS Chiruriru, what's the proper strategy? Swap for 1st Lunatic AF soul of honor nuke nuke nuke?
>>
>>617996
usually I turn 1 VC swap her in then either Esh Heres -> Chereb spam or Chereb Messiah -> Esh spam depending on what I'm using her against
for her third skill I prefer Void Strike over Soul of Honor
>>
So I played briefly at launch and then lost track of it. Is this worth playing now?
>>
>>618294
Yeah there's no temporary content except banners rate ups (every character is added to all following banners) so you can start whenever.
>>
Can I run this game on Linux? The reports on Proton we're 5 months old.
>>
happened to get enough treatises to unlock mariel's AS
it worth the chants or should i just hold off
>>
>>619118
Mariel AS is a bit powercrept by this point but still a solid support and her rez ability is pretty unique. Feinne has a rez but it's a lot harder to use. So she'd be a good choice if you have some spare Chants. But my big question is, are you planning to pull for anyone in the very near future (like Pizzica, estimated to be coming out in ~20 days) If so, I'd recommend holding off until after you do the pulls for them. Nothing is more aggravating than spending your chants/treatise to unlock a character's AS and then pulling their AS as an off-banner a week later. That happened to me with Shigure AS and I basically wasted those treatise and more importantly those 5 chants that I could have put into someone else instead.
>>
>>619118
She's not worth it, just spam AF with Fienne 5* to revive if you need it.
>>
>>619118
Absolutely not unless you have an abundance of chant scripts.
>>
Fucking hell, Hismena's manifest fight is obscene.
>>
>>622006
Was it? I blew through it with Necoco and Shigure AS. Good luck to you though!
>>
1 down 2 to go
>>
>>613106
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzQ8gcali5Y
>>
>>622022
I completely forgot I even have Necoco. How does she make the fight easier?
>>
>>622275
>that JP title
What the fuck is the new episode called?
>>
File: 1628956854643.png (933 KB, 1366x768)
933 KB
933 KB PNG
>do the usual single roll on the new banner
>glorious golden door
>shion'd
>>
So this update didn't fix the bugs?
>>
>>623071
No, they'll need to do an app-store update to fix them.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.