[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 63 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Dingo ate mah baby mario
Sydney Tour 2021 is live
>>
FPBP
>>
File: mkt.jpg (342 KB, 1072x991)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
Touring, but at what cost
>>
I'm barely keeping the third place, I hate not having top shelf driver on two tracks, there better be something good on the anniversary that's worth skipping this one.
>>
File: its coming.jpg (270 KB, 1280x720)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
Kamek and Kangaroo Court Yoshi are going to get bombarded with city tracks come next Tour, just watch.
>>
>>582366
I don't have coverage for the ranked Sydney track. I'm thinking about pulling for Kangaroo Yoshi, but I don't really want to spend the rubies, I spent a lot on the Peach pipe then some on the Kamek one.
>>
>>582460
I get people are worried after what happened to Sunshine Mario, but considering he continued to get cities even afterwards I feel he was just designed to be a very city-centric driver. It does fit with his vacation get-up. I don't see how Kamek or a kangaroo fit the bill nearly as well.
>>
>triple coin frenzy with peachette
>still not enough to stay in top 3
please don't make me pull for this kangaroo fuck for pink yoshi.
>>
>>582671
Try next week, it feels a lot easier than this one with Waluigi Pinball T and the drivers on the Sidney tracks having higher score potential.
>>
>>582744
Yeah week 1 is a total shitshow.
>>
Got Kangaroo Yoshi from a free pull which is great as I had no intention of sinking rubies into anything this tour.
>>
Sidney's music annoys me.
>>
>Toadette was in Luigi's Mansion for the mission in Dry Bowser's cup last tour
>repeat of Dry Bowser's Luigi Mansion mission this tour
>both of their cups are in this tour

It's not like they're trying to be subtle about it anymore lmao
>>
Just pulled this baby from a fake green pipe in the daily challenge, how is it?
>>
>>584143
Pretty good coverage.
>>
>>584143
Extremely good. You lucked out.
>>
Pulled 4 times and got these, pretty good. now I only need the black great sail to have full coverage but it's regular now so I might pull it eventually just like I recently finally got nabbit.
>>
I really need that fucking bus for ranked but that's like 1 in a 100 chance and I can only do one 10 pull. Fuuuuck.
>>
>>584643
I wouldn't do it, not only you don't have enough rubies but also, city karts tend to be mediocre at best, the london double decker is ass.
>>
>>584627
I've never seen this screen.
>>
>>584740
Just go to your tickets screen and select either point boost, level boost or points cap ones and the game will show you items for you to use tickets filtering the maxed out ones
>>
>>584762
I always leave at least one ticket of each just to click there and see what I have that it's possible to level up.
>>
File: CHorPqQUkAAqS4H.jpg (14 KB, 401x343)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
So... about that "Cause opponents to crash" green coin method
>>
level 3 dozer dasher, meh
>>
THE GOLD PIPES MASON
>>
>>585263
Some regular high end kart that I already forgot.
>>
>>585263
Dry bowser, now he's at level 6 (1/5)
>>
>>585263
Unlocked Dixie Kong, idk what she's worth through
>>
>>585263
Ice Mario, level 3.5.
'Member when he was introduced as a banner only character and was the only top tier one in frappe snowland on it's debut? I 'member
>>
>>585564
Was he banner only? I thought he'd been added to the pipe on that tour. I didn't get him until later from a regular pipe, at least.
>>
>>585263
Badwagon dupe, eh
>>
>>585708
He was a permanent addition from the start, but you still had only a 1/5 chance of pulling him if you even got a random driver. You would have had to go into one of the pipes that tour for even a chance at him, and it's not like they were very popular ones.
>>
>>585263
Gold Glider dupe.
>>
>>585263
Brought my Cat Cruiser up to Lv3, slightly disappointing but not as annoying as my terrible luck on the daily challenge pipes has been lately
>>
>in 3rd by 1500 points
>maxed out on all tracks
knowing my luck some lazy dude will snipe me with 10 minutes left.
>>
They should make a Italy Tour so we can have Italian Mario.
>>
about to get a new phone very soon

someone tell me, how does data transferring of this game work?
Will I lose anything?
>>
>>587235
You don't transfer the data, you just have to log in to your account on the new device.
>>
>>587235
No, you just need to log in with the same nintendo account that you're currently using and it automatically updates your progress on another device. If it is from android to ios or vice versa, then you will lose your rubies, though, so be careful.
>>
>>587235
technically you'll lose your D/K/G ordering, and they'll all have the NEW icon again.

But in time you'll get that back, and there's no strategic issue there, it's just a little annoying
>>
>>582303
FPWP
>>
managed to hold onto 3rd somehow and get pink yoshi. wasn't expecting that.
>>
Over spent resources to get first to drain a final high end from the glider pipe, I wanted some mantas, I got a fucktop of sails and no mantas.

I mean it never HURTS to upgrade the sails, they're good gliders, but still.
>>
Pink gay dino secured, now I can relax and wait for the next tour.
>>
kek, the bowser jr pedo is now claiming he's done with all his reddit should you pull posts because of those badges being datamined. what a clown. probably finally snapped because no new jr alt for him to fap to.
>>
>>587538
I have no idea what you're talking about, redditor, but it looks like both of you need to take your meds
>>
>>587554
you must be incredibly new to this game.
>>
>>587538
I don't understand why would anyone get mad about seeing next tour's driver before the current tour ends, you could actually decide last minute if you save rubies or not. It's not fucking manga, some great tv show or a movie so good that you must see for yourself, it's just a gacha game for cellphones. I didn't read his rant but I believe that he and others like him are mad because they do reaction videos every first wednesday of the tour and now he can't comment about the new driver with his usual passive aggressiveness because most of his audience would have already seen it. Fuck him, I hope we never get another junior alt just to annoy him.
>>
>>587564
I just don't partake in reddit drama, you should go back
>>
>>587570
god forbid anyone posts anything but a post a day on this dead board. we've been talking about him for ages and you're the first to bitch to try and fit in.
>>
>>587570
They make useful spreadsheets, videos and other resources there, though. That bowser junior guy even created an app to help you to check your coverage. It's a shame that all of them are drama queens and attention whores.
>>
>>587585
>That bowser junior guy even created an app to help you to check your coverage
Are you talking about that Bam & Germs spreadsheet? Is he one of those fellas?
>>
File: 1631718536897.png (229 KB, 760x424)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>587598
No, it's an app for windows, I haven't try it myself because I use another one for mobile but it seems pretty useful.
>>
never ceases to amaze me the gap between tier 56 and tier 57. every time i get to 57 its like some hellhole of nothing but whales, i never even get remotely close to top 3 in tier 57.
>>
>>587538
that dude threatens to quit every week, dude's manipulative
>>
>>587619
it's made in unity and forced fullscreen. Runs like trash and probably has a cryptominer in it. Just use Bam n' Gerbs
>>
>acp was peachette
Fuck off nintendo
>>
File: 1546809135011.jpg (20 KB, 258x196)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>587619
the triple unlocked pirate jr is just so funny
>>
>>587714
he's honestly becoming a better driver but yeah this dude wants to have sex with Bowser Jr
>>
>Still the first day of the second week
>some fucker already at +105k in first place and the second and third with ''just'' 95k
I won't get pink yoshi and I just don't care anymore.
>>
>>588188
there'll be shitty all yoshi colors 50 pipe at some point.
>>
>>588213
we already had one a few tours back, even
>>
The update is live and it's fucking nothing, not even 3.0.0, just 2.10. now you can join another person's normal or gold race, more ways to earn tokens and statistics which everyone already who plays the game more often already has. Imagine dumping a large playerbase for this
>>
>>588383
I mean there's a half gig download after updating, I doubt that ALL went towards fixing the zoom broom
>>
>>588383
>>588396
So from what I've seen, now your token amount appears next to your rubies and coins, if you click it, it redirects you to the token shop, except if you already cleared the shop, it disappears, also that number showing the extra tokens you got is gone, it's just gray space now. The zoom's broom has a cool effect but it can be distracting. Now that you will be able to join standard/gold races from friends then, either the kart pro won't come back or new rules will be added to avoid exploits. I'm guessing the half GB update must be the battle mode or something akin to justify the update, hopefully they will announce it on friday instead of waiting until next wednesday.
>>
is it a bad sign for my android phone if the game doesnt even show up on google playstore anymore?
>>
>>588492
Rip, you will no longer be able to keep playing after the update becomes mandated because your phone isn't compatible anymore, that's why it doesn't show on the playstore. Don't delete the game just yet because you won't be able to install it again, just keep playing until the game asks you to update, most likely by next wednesday.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 320x180)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>588505
welp, guess i'm blowing all my remaining rubies on this pipe then before they force the update. Would've liked to wait see what the anniversary pipes were gonna be beforehand, hopefully they'll be as shitty as they were last year.
>>
Seems interesting
>>
>>588890
Wasn't "cause opponents to crash" already used as a method to get tokens at some point? Could've sworn that was the case.
Anyways, do any of you experience any difference in performance after the update? It seems like it got slightly better on my device (Lenovo tab m10) but it might be a placebo effect and requires further testing.
>>
File: 1631807281485.jpg (433 KB, 781x1280)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
>>588898
I think we have had rules for only hitting with certain objets but not for just crashing others, I'm guessing that shop will require more tokens to clear since that will be easier, also, I don't think it's just you, I'm reading on twitter that some people have been experiencing performance issues.
>>588890
I'm reading the kart news twitter and also you can use star tickets to unlock the free pipes now. And apparently AR mode may be coming too.
>>
I can't be the only one that feels the gameplay is feeling a bit weird after the update, right? It looks like the screen is shaking more during drifting, jumps and gliding. Like the game is not so smooth like it was and I'm pretty sure it's not my phone.
>>
>>588969
some people are experiencing it. Some theory that it's some weird refresh rate thing https://www.reddit.com/r/MarioKartTour/comments/pp612w/the_update_breaks_jumpglide_stability/
>>
>>588969
>>588986
using a s10+ and the game seems more or less identical to me. as someone who plays daily and has since near launch.
>>
>>588986
It's exactly like that video for me, a lot of sttutering.
>>
>>588911
>And apparently AR mode may be coming too.

How would this even work?
>>
File: screen-0.jpg (40 KB, 854x480)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>589020
Definetly not Mario Kart Live style, that's for sure.

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a diorama mode, where you can take photos with the model of your characters slapped on.

Something like pic related.
>>
>>588505
aren't apks a thing tho? I wanted to get into this game but my phone isn't compatible either
>>
So these will be the drivers for both weeks, then. Now we only need the special pipe details.
>>
>>589638
Damn, this line-up is some hot garbage. At least London and Vancouver are all but confirmed to return.
>>
>>589638
Honestly both the update and now the anniversary are making me feel very underwhelmed. Like, if I was a little kid waiting for a cool gift for christmas but I end up getting a shitty sweater. I was really looking forward to new level player, probably tier 80 and a way better selection for both weeks of the second anniversary, but now i guess that's not gonna happen. Now I'm waiting for halloween instead.
>>
Only city courses in the anniversary tour. Do you predict:
A) A brand new city appears
B) A new course for an old city
C) Only courses we've already seen
>>
>Tokyo is coming back
I already hate it.
>>
Gold special pipe incoming bros?
>>
Triple banana frenzy got fixed. Now it starts despawning the bananas after the 6th set instead of the 2nd
>>
>>589772
About damn time
>>
>>589776
Unfortunately swimwear Daisy is about to probably get flooded by city courses so ya win some and lose.
>>
>>589772
only took two motherfucking goddamn years.

>>589638
if the special pipes aren't 10/10 this tour is going to be a gigantic letdown save for the freebies. genuinely debating pulling kangaroo yoshi now since we'll get lots of free rubies.
>>
Are we supposed to be excited about all tracks being city-tracks next tour? I don't even hate them but it seems bizarre.
>>
>>589762
I’m tired of the constant Gold Pipes at this point. Not like it’s going to have another new Coin Box anyways so soon after Kamek.
>>
>>589726
B, we'll probably get New York 4.
>>
>>589726
Pretty sure the path shown on New York Minute in the preview has never been used in the past. It’s like 4, in a similar vein to Tokyo Blur 4.
>>
>my phone is no longer supported
free...
>>
>>590166
Godspeed, anon, use this freedom wisely. I almost wished for my device to stop being supported but alas, the gacha hell holds me in its iron grip. At least I don't have to grind 600 coins a day until the last day of next tour.
>>
>>590166
Ironic that Nintendo now excludes those with low end and mid range phones, in some cases even high end phones from playing Tour. Yet their own hardware is generations behind the competition. Truly they are a rich kids only club.
>>
File: lakitu_bee.jpg (39 KB, 534x760)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
What happened with picrel and his swimwear skin?
>>
>>588986
This is still freaking me out, I can't play as good as I was playing because of all the shaking, I reported and it appears some people did that too but they still haven't released at least a know problems update.
>>
>>590702
the only time I actually experienced this was during a moment of REALLY choppy framerate. So if you're not on battery saving I'd go to battery saving until it's fixed

If you're ALREADY on battery saving, damn you might not have been killed by the update but your phone is still in a dire need of upgrade.
>>
>>590891
It's not about the framerate and it's the same in battery saving. Look at the video here >>588986
and see how it looks like the kart trembles during the finish line camera.
>>
>>589844
its for sure going to make 600K challenge a pain in the ass to most players
>>
I accidentally destroyed one corner of a painting in the museum on vcraft if anyone has a copy could you please replace it thanks
>>
>>591672
Shit wrong thread nvm
>>
>>591672
>>591675
too late, now we all know what you did
>>
File: Gpj2A7fi.jpg (96 KB, 461x1024)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>588890
>>588898
I've had it this entire tour even though it's clearly not how to get the green coins!
>>
>>592202
It's one of the many bugs that appeared after the update.
>>
>>592248
This particular bug has nothing to do with the update and was there from the start of the tour.
>>
Is the game still just trying to make you think you're playing against real ppl or can I actually play the game online?
>>
>>592260
There is a multiplayer mode
>>
>>592260
Multiplayer is there, albeit separate from single-player with the named bots. The game has changed significantly since launch beyond the core gameplay.
>>
>City Tour

Oh boy, time for the useless High Ends to be useful again
and for King Bob-omb to get buffed get again
>>
>second Kamek buff is more city stuff
>>
>>593122
he's being slaughtered the same way vacation mario was
>>
>>
>>593270
TWO pipes filled with useless city drivers!
>>
last anniversary wasn't anything special as well, besides the freebies and gold shy guy. we'll maybe get a decent gold recolor this year i guess.
>>
>>593291
I bet for gold hammer bro. Much more unlikely Kamek, but I think is still a possibility
>>
>>593291
Imagine if we get any new item with eight cities to start.
>>
I have a guy with 51k in waluigi pinball at rank 51 lol wtf. Only diff between him and I is that he has a level 7 gold bomb over my level 6 and got I assume triple coinbox frenzies
>>
>>593756
Seems likely. You could get there I bet with just two coin frenzies, even, and a non-stop combo. What's his loadout? Does he have the gold crane glider?
>>
>>593763
He does at lvl 6 just like me. We both have lvl 6 karts with his bring a jump and mine a booster. I just have shit luck with item rolls and AI. I just can't get the fenzues I need
>>
>>593771
I'm not even trying to beat him. I just need enough to stay in rank 51. My strategy initially was to just roll with the rank drops and just do my best but I got fucked by the new courses and whales.
>>
Did you get the pink boy in the end, anons?
>>
>>593795
yeah, last cup in 3rd. rank 18th in tier 57 now. just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>593795
double first places, consumed a lot of tickets to do it, and it was more to replenish rubies than get the yosh.
>>
Both pipes suck ass.
It's nice that they're giving Pink Gold Peach for free again, though.
>>
Oh fuck Blue Birdo.
>>
>no new gold character
so i guess its another save tour. oh well. back up to like 1400+ rubies.
>>
Kamek got 4 Xtra city courses and tuxedo got 2 more as well.
>>
File: 1632291581844.png (162 KB, 400x170)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
The only special pipe that's more or less interesting, everything else sucks
>>
>>593820
No spotlights, though.
>>
File: weegee not pleased ;(.jpg (17 KB, 307x280)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>all the new Luigi alts in these pipes
>But you got to wade through trash to get to 'em

Yup, another disappointing anniversary as I expected.
>>
File: 1632292307237.png (982 KB, 760x619)
982 KB
982 KB PNG
>you wanted something new? Battle mode? No fuck you, have fun pulling 7 new b dashers without guarantee of getting them all, asshole.
>oh, and just so you know, the one that people pull less will become the new black turbo birdo.
The people who couldn't update were the lucky ones apparently.
>>
>>593820
Look at that useless garbage, glad I'm skipping
>>
>>593825
yeah why so many kart recolors? in TWO no spotlight pipes? bizarre and mean move. especially for the anniversary.
>>
What a shit anniversary. Makes me think they’re getting ready to shut down.
>>
>>593291
Wasn’t the last one SNES Mario and DK Jr.?
>>
>>593834
No, that was the Super Mario Kart anniversary.
The actual Mario Kart Tour anniversary gave us Gold Shy Guy.
>>
>>593834
Speaking of DK Jr, this fucker got nearly all the New York minutes(4s).
>>
>>593843
And he IS a spotlight this tour... AND triple bananas were finally patched... do I dare...
>>
>passed on kamek, yoshi kangaroo and cat toad
All for this shitshow.
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES-
At least i'm at 225+ rubies now.
>>
Got iron cucumber from daily challenges and the classic b dasher MkII from the only 10-pull I plan on doing this tour, so I'm happy with my first day of the tour. Hopefully will get blue birdo and her matching kart at least one week.
>>
>>593928
slightly regret not pulling on kangaroo yoshi but i would have had to during the first sydney tour ranked up so its whatever.
>>
damn they couldn't even give us 3 free pulls this anniversary. fucked up.
>>
File: 1501103406349.png (232 KB, 640x480)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>593865
>triple bananas were finally patched
nani? What's up with them now?
>>
Does Tour support higher frame rates?
>>
>>594109
Onlly allowed 6 bananas at once -> only allowed 6 banana strings (18 bananas) at once.

they're almost as good as giant bananas now.
>>
>>594021
This is the real disappointment. The gifts are great and the shit-filled pipes were expected, but this caught me off-guard.
>>
File: 1448175226074.gif (184 KB, 216x216)
184 KB
184 KB GIF
>>594138
awesome
>>
yes this anniversary sucks but it still amazes me that the average ledditer thinks the game is still the level of bad it was at launch with that diddy kong pack. morons.
>THE GAME TOLD ME I HAD TO BUY MARIO AFTER TUTORIAL I UNINSTALLED RIGHT THERE HMPH
>>
>>594208
This. People think that the second anniversary has been disappointing because they were expecting their headcanon updates which were never promised but the game is way better than how it used to be, even compared to the first anniversary. I still remember how bare bones it was that we used to have only 1 driver top shelf, horrible bundles and just the daily selects.
>>
File: MKT_Beta_MenuScreen.png (1.99 MB, 1080x2280)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
today I will remind them
>>
>>594427
This was gonna have hearts...
>>
>>594427
How were hearts supposed to work?
>>
>>594465
if it's anything like hearts in literally 95% of all mobile trash you lose a heart every time you race, and if you got no hearts you no race.
>>
>>594470
if this game had a stamina system it would have died in 6 months.
>>
>>594271
>>594427
It's absurd how much this game improved between the beta and launch, and then again between launch and the first anniversary. It still has its fair share of flaws, but it's far and away a better game now.
>>
>>594491
yet a good amount of people legitimately still think its as bad as it was during launch and refuse to try it again. mind boggling.
>>
>>594427
P.U. Thank Christ they didn't go that way
>>
>>594492
to be fair how nintendo runs it is pretty weak.
>>
>>593928
same here, I hope cat toad will be available soon even as a bundle
>>
>>594491
>>594492
I mean, gameplay wise this games's still pretty bad. The only reason people play it is because:

1.- It's gacha mechanics are very addicting.
2.- It looks gorgeous that also makes the rewards much more enticing.
3.- It's free-to-play and unlike MK8 Deluxe, they actually keep updating its content.
>>
>>595043
i don't know what else you could do gameplay wise for a game like this. it plays like mario kart in short bursts.
>>
>do one 10 pull on the special pipe since i wanted the mini turbo boost kart cause i try my hardest to have all of them
>get it
i am never this fucking lucky.
>>
>>595066
I mean, if the nintendo ds and the freaking gba both had mk games with real racing controls, what's stopping nintendo from putting them in android?
>>
>>595096
the lack of buttons? you could argue they could add bluetooth support but i don't know if they're comfortable splitting the playerbase like that.
>>
>>590245
My phone is not compatible either. It stopped working right in the middle of the last tour. I just came to see what the anniversary pipe ended up being.
Yeah, looks like it's not as simple as upgrading to a 64 bit phone. There's like a long list of things required for it to be compatible. I don't see how they aren't going to lose a bunch of players and revenue because of it.
>>
>>595096
>>595043
Why doesn't Nintendo just take a game like Kirby Air Rise and then make gatcha spinoff of it or at least just rip off the gameplay and control scheme and make a new IP off it? the game was made to play with only the control stick and the a-button so that fits the mobile control limitation quite well
>>
The gold pipes mason!

First coin payout from the ACP here, ouch
>>
>>597648
Banana tree baka.
>>
should I blow all my rubies on the 50 pipe? out of the 4 drivers and 4 karts shown I only have one kart, and I already have all of the featured drivers from the other pipe
struggling to even get 6th this time around
>>
>>597767
eh, none of the drivers are particularly outstanding. i'd say do a few more pulls if you really want some more of the karts but beware not all of the new karts might become decent. we have no idea of knowing what gets buffed beyond looking at possible trends. i want to say they'll almost all become "okay" with a select few becoming great since i THINK they'll be limited to this tour/anniversary since they seem like whale bait.
>>
File: 1632755164814.jpg (197 KB, 600x800)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>597648
Nabbit to level 3. I randomly pulled him when I went for penguin toad during the frost tour, then I got him again when I pulled for kamek, so maybe he will keep leveling up on random pipes.
>>
1st place secured. we'll see for how long.
>>
>>597717
same, 4 1/2
at least it goes well with Sunshine Mario when they're both top shelf
>>
>Green shy guy is never coming back
>only ranked chara I dont have
>i just have to stare at that grayed out profile card

really nintendo
>>
>>597916
all these ranked reward characters will come back on pipes eventually. just maybe not the acp.
>>
>>597648
Dixie kong.

It's very tempting to buy DK jr just to complete my monke collection. Also Kranky Kong when.
>>
>>597988
I could see Cranky Kong and Foreman Spike appearing in spin-offs in the near future to tie into their relevance from the upcoming Mario movie. Foreman Spike having a new emblem is especially suspicious, but Cranky Kong has been surprisingly absent from Mario games barring Odyssey and a few sparing references to the original Donkey Kong game.
>>
>>597916
Just win bro.
>>
>>597767
Nah, Cherub and Racing Mario are mediocre while the other two are bonafide trash outside of a few cities. I'm sure at least one or two of the karts will end up being good, but I wouldn't risk pulling on such a random factor. Just save for the next few tours, especially since some new items might be buffed hard due to all the people who miss them from lack of Rubies.
>>
>>598052
Normally the fact that it's a different media tie in would make me thing that there's no chance in hell this happens, but the fact that they provided emblems, which are VERY mario kart speciifc tihngs makes me very sus.
>>
File: Foreman_Spike_Emblem.png (17 KB, 133x133)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>598133
also it might lead to a very weird situation where Foreman Spike gets a canon game voice despite not appearing in a game in 20+ years because they sure as hell shouldn't just use the movie voice in the game (that would probably cost a fortune).
>>
>>598133
Emblems aren't entirely specific to Mario Kart, but they are almost always spawned from spin-offs. They are also surprisingly consistent for the most part between media, which would lead credence to the idea that Spike's was used in correlation to some other project. It is possible that they had it lying around for a while, but why would they even bother to make it in the first place? Spike's only playable spin-off appearance was in the obscure Mobile Golf over two decades ago, without any kind of emblem. It also seems odd that they would draw one up just for a couple of promotional images, although I guess it's not outright impossible.

Just look at all of these. That's a lot of emblems, and nearly all of them are tied to playable appearances. https://www.mariowiki.com/Emblem#Untitled_Mario_film
>>
>>598052
Cranky's emblem is from TF, that's also where Dixie's comes from
>>
>>598211
This is correct, yes. I was just mentioning how having him in a major production like this might add to his chances of appearing in Mario spin-offs in the near future like some of the other Kongs. Dixie Kong didn't use an emblem in the Mario series until this game, although she was at least in a handful of older Mario games. Foreman Spike is still the oddest one here regardless.
>>
>in 1st by 300 points with 5 hours left
not like this.
>>
>no blue birdo
monkaS its gonna be green shy guy all over again bros
>>
Wait, can I not get a top shelf kart for new york 4 r/t from ANY of the pipes? That's weird.
>>
Hey, free Dixie.
>>
mmmmmmm
>>
>>599347
bitch
>>
File: i_dont_feel_so_good.gif (328 KB, 220x220)
328 KB
328 KB GIF
>>599336
>mfw 10th place
If i don't get it this time, it will be over for me. My lack of a super driver will trigger me to oblivion.
>>
i didn't get the pink, cream, or green dasher. oh well. not wasting anymore rubies. chances are the metal one is going to get buffed to hell and back so try to get it if you have like 1000+ rubies.
>>
>>599343
Oh, I got one from the pipe, the blue badwagon. That's lame that it wasn't a spotlight, though, it's up to luck if you don't have any top shelf kart or glider for the track.
>>
>finally an easy week where I will get the super driver without problems
Jesus, I've been having terrible luck coverage wise since the sidney tour started fighting for being at least 10th place. Hopefully old and city drivers can fuck off now and we go back to regular tracks.
>>
Ugh, another mario alt is coming
>>
>>600365
was datamined ages ago. surprised it took this long.
>>
>>600365
What other autumn-themed tracks are left to port over from Mario Kart games for this tour? Doubt they're doing RMX Maple Treeway.
>>
A reminder that unless it's buffed significantly in some waythe super leaf is doomed to be a garbage tier item
>>
>>600607
doesn't matter if the alt gets good coverage, have to see.
>>
>>600485
Might get more spooky tracks in the run up to halloween. Boo Lake, Banshee Boardwalk, that kind of thing. Or more likely just more Ghost Valley.
>>
>>600634
We're likely getting two alts actually if I had to ponder a guess, most likely Tanooki Mario and Kitsune Luigi to compliment the cats.

>>600485
I definitely see Maple Treeway R/T happening very soon.
>>
Ah, they're calling it the Autumn Tour and no Kitsune Luigi.
>>
Tanuki Leaf acts like bell + boomerang.
>>
File: rosanuki.png (425 KB, 417x459)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
hmm
>>
>>601282
You just know that she's going to be the next cat toad/black birdo, mario is the red herring since all of his alts are mediocre.
>>
tanookibros we won...
>>
From the trailer it looks like maple treeway and dino dino jungle are coming back so you should upgrade the swooper if you can. Fuckers with bowser santa and gold koopa freeruning at high level might have a huge advantage too.
>>
>>601291
man I can't remember the last time I saw Dino Dino Jungle
>>
>>601282
There’s something odd here. The first pipe is very likely to include Tanooki Mario, the Tanooki Kart, and the new Tanooki Parafoil. There are also the Halloween sets for King Boo and Peach, which could be either Week 2 or in the Special Pipe. Logic dictates that Rosalina would be a natural fit for Week 2, but we oddly can’t see any kart or glider for her. Instead, she’s in the Pipe Frame both times for some reason. The other High-Ends in the trailer either seem to be for packs (Rose Pauline) or gifts, so what the hell would she be paired with here? Will they do something dumb like putting the Tanooki kart and glider in both pipes with different drivers?
>>
>>601282
Definitely skipping the pipes because I'm not pulling for this garbage lmao
>>
huh, the new previous tour stats stuff is actually pretty cool. apparently i was in the top 3%.

also i need some new friends, so if you guys want someone who plays daily still and probably will until shut down add me

9386 4160 9673
>>
File: 1633099742184.png (424 KB, 760x732)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
I knew new grades were coming at some point. It was a matter of time, now maybe level 200 could come too.
>>
>>601308
Even worse, they could do something like with Ice Mario and simply add her to the acp and put her on a paid banner.
>>
>>601540
Dunno how the fuck but I was top 3% too. But my score is less than half of the first places, so the gap is gigantic.
>>
>>601572
they haven't done something like that in A LONG time and i think they're aware of how negatively a move like that would be received.
>>
so new rosalina alt is either in the week 2 pipe or a spotlight for a special pipe. i don't think there's any other realistic outcome. will 100% pull if shes a special pipe spotlight.
>>
File: 1617219848050.jpg (33 KB, 292x380)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
THICC testicles
>>
Unironically, for the only element I would pull is for the bolt buggy, I know it is trash, but for some reason Nintendo decided to make some normal and super karts even rarer than some high-end elements. And my autistic inner me hates seeing those empty spaces.
>>
>>601574
>>601540
I think the 3% means that in average, only 3/100 players get more than 600k points, seems like almost all of the playerbase are casuals so that explains why older players barely get anything new (like tier 80 and level 200), because it's actually very rare to be at level 150/tier 70.
>>
File: topass.png (16 KB, 190x104)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>601560
>>
>>601282
>>601603
>worst character gets yet another alt

They really hate money huh
>>
>>601870
>implying Rosalina isn't the second best whore to milk besides Peach
>>
>>601870
>>601933
Was gonna say, niggas spend their savings to get the waifu alts.
>>
>>601933
>>601939
You would have a point if this was Fire Emblem Heroes but it's fucking gacha Mario Kart instead
>>
>>601293
Rock rock mountain has been gone for even longer.
>>
do you get enough currency to reroll atm with the anniversary shit going on/
>>
>>602372
if you're just starting out no not really. this isn't that sort of gacha. if you want to play just play casually. so many high ends have such gigantic overlap with each other you'll get coverage eventually but its gonna hurt for a good while.
>>
>>601939
Stop being racist nigger.
>>
>>602119
This isn't January anymore. RRM was nearly back-to-back in Paris, Summer, Mario vs. Peach, and Frost. Dino Dino Jungle on the other hand has been gone so long that Tuxedo Mario hasn't even been playable on it yet.
>>
I fucking hate london loop. I just can't do a non stop combo, good thing that I'm winning by 10k so I doubt some sleeper will beat me.
>>
>>603771
I'm winning only because I have a good score on london loop lel
4k ahead in 1st, wonder if I'll make it. Will definitely get the new Birdo, at least.
>>
Today's challenge: it finally happened!!
>>
>>604736
i've pulled every single daily challenge pipe and the only thing of note i've ever got is a poison apple kart. fuck me.
>>
>>604736
Still waiting for this or 10k coins...
I hate that the last day only gives you a badge. Give me the pipe, too, dammit.
>>
>>603441
Dino dino Jungle was in ranked for Bowser vs DK and for Sunset tour lol.

RR was last seen july 2020
>>
>>605090
This is for a ranked appearance
>>
SEVEN HOURS UNTIL WE'RE FREE
>>
>>605917
If numerals i get Tanooki Mario or Rosalina in a free pipe pull.
>>
>>605938
It's gonna be a tough gamble. I'm inclined for Rosalina simply because they tend to give the princesses better coverage and most Mario alts suck.
>>
File: mario tanook.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
Are they really gonna make the guys behind mario the week 2 pipe? I mean Really, King Mansion Boo? like one of the Worst High-Ends in the game
>>
>>606355
Halloween Peach's set is okay at least, and fairly rare for that matter. King Boo's set does weigh it down, but this isn't new. The special pipe will easily be the best one anyways this tour assuming it's what everyone expects.
>>
seems like tanooki rosalina is the special pipe spotlight. oddly generous of nintendo and a better pipe than any of the shit pipes we got for the fucking anniversary.
>>
Wew, way better than the anniversary garbage so far
>>
We should be getting either an official preview or datamined info about the versus tour coming after this one soon.
>>
>>606462
>>606463
Good to know to just skip this pipe
>>
File: buffed.png (120 KB, 360x450)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>Choco Island 1R/T
>Donut Plains 2 R/T
>in ranked

HER TIME HAS FINALLY COME!
>>
>>606463
apparently tanooki rosalina isn't a spotlight and this pipe has no spotlights. so thats awful and i really hope this trend isn't returning. awful. really gigantic dick move after a mediocre anniversary.
>>
Wew
>>
>>606472
oh...
well, at least its a good opportunity to try and get a Super Bell character if you dont have one of the cats yet.
>>
>>606474
vampire waluigi eh. mite b cool. always nice to see alts for severely underused characters. SUCH AS DONKEY KONG.
>>
>>606474
So the versus tour will be the one after halloween? Ice mario and peachette, maybe toad vs toadette? Also what city is that in the middle, it looks like london
>>
>>606478
>both waluigi alts will be city tour bottom of the barrel trash
devs hate him. waluigi gets no respect.
>>
File: iAmInevitable.jpg (48 KB, 339x297)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>606474
>a new driver
Wigglerbros....
>>
>>606474
The fact that waluigi dracula is getting a london tour already ruins him, now he's a glorified baseball mario. I'm guessing his item will be lucky 7 like pumpkin mario
>>606463
Even if she's not a spotlight, it could still be a good pipe if it has 4 HE there.
>>
File: bluebirdo.jpg (133 KB, 675x1200)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
Did you get her?

I ranked 10th 1st week and 1st 2nd week. Phew!
>>
>>606651
Yup, 6th and then 1st. I'll be using all my tickets to level her up and her kart as I get them.
>>
got tanooki mario and his kart in 4 10 pulls, i'll fucking take it. could have been far worse like my typical luck with 100 pipes. usually have to completely empty them for the driver. fuck non spotlight 50 pipes, fuck that shit i'm not getting burned.
>>
already better than anniversary tour desu
>>
File: 1561850648536.jpg (66 KB, 540x473)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>Kamek's kart and glider are top shelf in maple r/t
>but not Kamek
>>
So 700k points for all rewards, divided by 12 cups and 3 tracks each means you need an average of 19444.44 points per track, or 58333.33 points per cup. I don't see many players getting that much.
>>
>>606891
i generally get a little over 700k most tours without trying and i'm a gold pass player who's been playing since launch. its definitely a tall order for most newer people.
>>
>>606790
but hey, Ghost Valley 1! at least thats not an overlap with another coinboxer.
>>
>>606790
I'm not sure what's up with Kamek. He had an outstanding debut, but he's had a bad time these past two tours. I don't get why the wizard didn't get any variant of Maple Treeway, yet he has to share a Rainbow Road track with Pink Gold Peach. I just hope he avoids getting yet another city next tour.
>>
>>606474
WHERE'S THE WARIOWARE TOUR
>>
>>607317
Never gonna happen.
>>
>>607032
waitaminute...
>gold dry bones gets it at Level 6
which is what most people will have him at. FUCK
>>
>>607032
>>607596
Technically Kamek as of right now on par with Hakama Mario in terms of non city courses that he covers for a fresh account on one lacking coinbox drivers. For ones with a level 6 PGP, Gold Dry Bones and Gold Bomb he only offers like approximately 4 new courses
>>
>>607838
Kamek has one big bonus that other coinbox drivers will never have: he can have Cups named after him, and thus get bonus coverage. That's happening right now with Sunset Wilds. He's a coinbox driver on a course that typically has none.
>>
>>607852
PGP actually gets that too granted a PGP Cup a ranked one is rare but we did have one last week.
>>
File: Ivan_JA1.jpg (4 KB, 114x99)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>super leaf is a glorified bubble
what the fuck, Nintendo
>>
>>608445
does it not pull in nearby coins like boomerang?
>>
>>608456
it does but the duration is worse and the other items it imitates are just bad. If you play for score it's absolutely not worth it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnAn4-yscIE
>>
>>608462
it's a decent multiplayer item at least, and you could hope for a patch a la triple bananas.

but that's a cope.
>>
File: 1561171369488.jpg (81 KB, 842x792)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>608462
Wow ok yeah it having a bubble effect on frenzies really takes away from it, I had no idea.
Still gonna try to get the new Rosalina because I'll bet anything she gets a lot of coverage over time.
Also I hate that this dude has over a million coins, send me some man.
>>
After seeing how terrible the super leaf is, and the likely average/bad odds from her upcoming pipe, I'm not sure if I should pull for sọyalina racoon. Shy guy gold did give a few obscure tracks but he wasn't that special so I'm not sure if she's going to get that much value.
>>
File: wah.jpg (58 KB, 309x300)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>608645
Save your rubies, pull for Waluigi next tour, he is not a fag.
>>
>>608645
>>608654
Actually this sounds like an excellent idea, I'll have enough rubies to empty a 100 pipe by next tour. I pray Waluigi gets big banana, but he'll probably get Dash Ring.
>>
>>608654
waluigi and wario alts are not treated nicely. vampire waluigi is starting in a very rarely seen city track which is a bad omen.
>>
File: 1594779682152.gif (287 KB, 300x225)
287 KB
287 KB GIF
The new Waluigi could also get Fire Flower.
>>
File: unnamed.png (395 KB, 1024x532)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
yyyup, new item is bad and the frenzy is bad
>>
>>608898
>blooper is very good
>bomb canon is bad
What a shit tier list
>>
>>609096
bomb cannon is trash for combos and score, my dude
>>
>>609259
and fucking super horn is not? Get the fuck out of here, faggot
>>
>>609277
Depending on the track it can be good, it lets you knock out a lot of stuff that you pass by.
>>
>>608898
non-MKT player here - have they really not introduced triple reds in this game??
>>
>>609301
There’s no point with how triple items work in this game. Namely, you release all of them at once. Item frenzies also exist, and the Red Shell version lets you just launch an unlimited amount of them for a set time.
>>
>>609294
That's if you get in while surrounded by people and and you are able to snag all of them as you race to first.
>>
got tanooki rosalina my first 10 pull. genuinely can't fucking believe it. there goes my luck for a while.
>>
3 10 pulls to get tanooki rosa, 2 cat peaches, and 1 koala babby
>>
I'm feeling the FOMO hard but at the same I don't want to spend my rubies.
>>
>>609623
depends on how many rubies you have saved up. if you can afford a few pulls i say do it. if you don't have like 450+ rubies i'd say save.
>>
>>609626
I have 700 but that really means nothing for non spotlights, there's a chance to pull her immediately and also to never get her after spending all.
>>
Wow, zephiel, a super whale had to dump almost 500 rubies to get her.
https://youtu.be/xRsh7ruEHb4
Now I feel more secure about saving.
>>
3 pulls got cat peach, cat mario and aussie mario. I really wanted Rosa, but I think I might stop here.
>>
>>609749
>cat mario
I mean cat toad
>>
>>609617
Same, and I still have enough rubies to empty Waluigi's pipe if his item is good.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (31 KB, 601x508)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>10 pull
>2 koala mario dupes
>1 nabbit dupe

God my luck is so fucking good that it's also
so fucking bad.

Atleast I get to save some extra rubies
>>
Thank God I have a love for Rose Pauline
>>
File: sad kitten.gif (22 KB, 500x375)
22 KB
22 KB GIF
My phone struggles with these courses, man.
>>
File: Tanooki_Rosalina.png (255 KB, 1000x1000)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
What's with the controls during the triple Super Leaf? I can't drive for shit. And what's with regular Super Leaf? Is it just bad Boomerang?
Damn, Rosanook is a total cutie, but her power leaves much to be desired
>>
super leaf is literally not bad, why do people hate it? Its a godsend in tracks with lots of coins
>>
>>610286
>What's with the controls during the triple Super Leaf? I can't drive for shit.
>>610325
It has a bubble effect so you miss out on mini turbos, jump boosts, dash panels, etc.
>>
(late) THE GOLD PIPES MASON
>>
>>610532
Black birdo

I should be happy, that coverage is killer, but >bom-omb cannon
>>
>>610532
starchute dupe
I'll take the 5k coins
>>
>>610547
oh, but I got the silver bells from the daily pipe
didn't have that one!
>>
>>610532
Another copy of the P-Wing
>>
>>610532
Another ice mario, at least I got the cheep cheep masks on a daily pipe
>>
File: groov3n.jpg (2 KB, 58x28)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
Everyone getting the 700K allright?
>>
>>610763
Yeah, this time is easier because the rainbow road tracks are back and the maple treeway ones are long too.
>>
>>610763
ezpz
>>
>tfw spent 225 rubies to get tanooki mario just to find out super leaf fucking SUCKS
a-at least the stone statue jump animation is cool
>>
Should I up my lvl 5 rose Paulina on an attempt to beat the 2.6k gap between me (2nd) and first place?
>>
>>611026
Rose pauline is decent so it wouldn't be a waste but 3 tickets to level 6 or 8 to level 7 seems too much for a non coinbox/lucky 7/boomerang/giant banana driver. Maybe you should try to improve your score on the other two tracks or take the loss, the 20 rubies and save your tickets for a more critical week.
>>
Motherfucker I got passed on the last day. No top shelves other than level 1 karts for the new choco island will do that.
>>
File: 1563137284848.jpg (115 KB, 698x534)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>611255
FIRST AGAIN
>>
>>611210
My Choco and slamd score us like 13k with a 2 item character but my sunset wilds score is 32k. rose Pauline is also in the donut plains stage as a top shelf but I don't want to get Rose to lvl 6, not make it to first than in the 2nd rank have her at lvl 6 be redundant for donut plains.
>>
>>611733
I can only imagine that you don't have Santa Bowser?
>>
Black Great Sail from free pipe, gud?
>>
>>611791
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjUqUVrXclE
>>
>>610991
Just hope he has good coverage.
>>
>>610532
Black Birdo,

Sweet, gonna have to slowly pump high end tickets
>>
>>611742
No Santa (bad luck on the rolls) but I did have boo at lvl 3 with it unlocking at lvl 6. My for in first just had like a lvl 4 top shelf minimum for his DKG for the new chico island in rank.
>>
>>610532
Nabbit dupe
>>
>>610763
My man Bowser Santa carried the shit out of me.
>>
File: 1533918637302.gif (1.41 MB, 300x223)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB GIF
fuck dude I really want Dk Jr. now that they patched triple bananas
>>
File: hmmmmmmmmmm.gif (97 KB, 200x199)
97 KB
97 KB GIF
>Halloween Tour
>broad daylight track

What did they mean by this?
>>
I have the feeling that maybe the pumpkin kart will be a gold pass gift and not part of the gold pipe, waluigi dracula set looks pretty good
>>
>Soilina Halloween

Why do they keep pushing her if she's so shitty?
>>
>>613625
its totally that homerun gold glider situation again.

anyway im not pulling for a stupid kart, just make another damn gold character its not hard! lakitu , hammer bro i think are still in line.
>>
>>613628
Well, it's the halloween tour, they had to bring back the other halloween drivers so it was an obvious choice.
>>
File: images (14).jpg (21 KB, 500x552)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>London Loop

Legitimately one of the worst Mario Kart tracks ever and now that's the Halloween special? Fuck off.

I do hope I get the new waluigi set.
, even though is very likely to become the next Bus Waluigi
>>
>>613624
changing the time of day to night for a Halloween tour would be cool, but lets be real a lot of these textures probably have the shadows baked on.
>>
File: 1598557139253.png (85 KB, 195x218)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>seven new d/k/g next tour
I ONLY HAVE 300 RUBIES FUCK
>>
>>613896
to be fair only one or two or them will standout since shit that is introduced during city tours more often than not is mediocre.
>>
>>613835
>open straight roads
>multiple infact
>Trying to snake or chain drifts often lets AI catch up.

The trick versions are okay but man some of the Base/Reverse London Loop maps are ass.
>>
>the game is down for android
reeee, today is when I'm free to grind ranked, I hope some sleepernigger doesn't beat me now.
>>
fucks going on
all day like this
>>
File: 1413327300353.jpg (451 KB, 1280x720)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
>>615278
>>615281
thought i was the only one
>>
>>615278
>>615281
>>615353
Seems to be some issue on nintendo's side, hopefully they fix this shit soon.
>>
File: 1611992068207.jpg (13 KB, 370x370)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>Nintendo gets greedy with their shitty Online Services
>Hackers destroying their Gacha games
>>
>>615365
>>615371
it still works on ios. its probably something android specific.
>>
Android is back on but no compensation from nintendo for the long downtime.
That is some bullshit.
>>
>>615921
From what I read on twitter, it wasn't nintendo's fault, it was google's because some verification service failed to connect or something like that so unfortunately they don't have to compensate anything if they don't feel like it.
>>
>>615921
sounds like Nintendo is thinking about giving some form of compensation for android players. doubt it'll be rubies though. probably a badge or coins.
>>
>>616051
if it's anything at all, it'll be coins guaranteed.
>>
>here's 1000 coins sorry ;)
>>
>>606474
legit might try to rank down two weeks in a row to make sure I get the new character in the ??? tour
>>
NOOOOOOOOO HE'S BOB OMB CANNON THEY HATE HIM
>>
>>617307
waluigi bros.. also yeah. i'm definitely ranking down twice for that new driver next tour, and because i don't have a top shelf driver in both the new ranked london tracks. not that i give a shit. london loop never comes around.
>>
toad vs toadette next tour.. eh.. it'll be close i guess?
>>
File: 1634710904369.jpg (37 KB, 512x218)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>617307
Also his starting top shelf is pretty bad, he shares tracks with pgp, bowser santa, king bomb gold, dry bones gold, kamek and even king boo gold at 6, so you only really need him for london 3 with that awful top shelf which we might not see again for a while.
>>
>>617323
>you only really need him for london 3
Not if you already have the Queen of Coverage Black Birdo.
>>
>>617323
i really want the new kart and glider.. but i have literally everything else.. here's hoping a new thing is a spotlight. doubt it.
>>
5 rubies compensation for the android shit. better than nothing?
>>
>>617331
Can't complain, still I'm not pulling for these pipes, the vampire kart might be decent because of it's size but I'm not wasting resources for a kart.
>>617315
Hopefully with that versus tour we get 2 special pipes with good stuff, I would prefer to pull for those.
>>
>Toad vs Toadette
Do you guys think they're gonna add new alts for them, or is it gonna be one week builders and the other explorers?
>>
>>617349
the new driver is the super ranked reward. probably it.
>>
Sweet. a Ruby saving tour.
(also I have exactly 0 of Toadette's alts & only 1 of Toad's, so I'll wait for next tour's pipes instead anyways)
>>
>>617329
I got them in one 10 pull.
>>
>>617398
gold pipe isn't out yet?
>>
>>617398
crap didn't read him right. I got the new kart+glider in the Vamp Waluigi pipe in 1 ten roll which is honestly perfect.
>>
done with this game. The bomb cannon is the final nail in the coffin (lol). It was fun while it lasted but coinbox drivers pretty much killed the need of any other. And I'm tired of grinding for coins everyday.
>>
>>617349
They seem to like doing different drivers for Week 2, so they will likely do one of the two sets you mentioned for the first pipe. Could also add something like Cat Toadette or Penguin Toadette, but I doubt they’ll bother right now.

I’m mostly curious about that second pipe. I initially thought that it would be a Halloween rerun, but that’s clearly not happening now. Maybe White Yoshi and Black Birdo?
>>
>>617307
Eh, it’s not a death sentence at least. It can be good for multiplayer, but more important is that several Bob-omb Cannon High-Ends in the past have gotten insane coverage over time. Waluigi could very well end up around the top if the developers so desire. It may largey depend on how many pull for him right now, and to be honest I don’t see that many actually biting the bullet.
>>
ayyyy let's go F2P bois
I feel like lately it's easier to go up rank, I used to be stuck between 45-47 but the past four tours I've finished first without much struggle
maybe the whales are leaving?
>>
>>617351
suddenly I don't feel so bad about having spent 200 rubies on tanooki
going all in on that gold pipe though
>>
Is the spooky halloween scare the fact we are forced to race on a shitty london course? Ive hated all the london ones so far.
>>
>>617582
me too, fucking hell
>>
>>617582
To me, London has the same issue as Paris. I find the originals to be good, but once you keep getting variants you start to realize just how samey they each feel to one another. Say what you want about New York or even Tokyo, but at least they each got fairly significant additions for their third variants.
>>
man vampire waluigi might even end up worse than bus driver waluigi because of the triple banana buff. devs really do hate wario, waluigi, and donkey kong.
>>
File: 1476838788554.jpg (591 KB, 1421x2005)
591 KB
591 KB JPG
I'm finally getting a good number of things to Level 7. So when's Level 8?
>>
File: 1529807487289.gif (2.52 MB, 400x225)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB GIF
>>617824
I'M SO BEHIND I STILL HAVEN'T MAXED OUT THE SHOP FUCK
>>
>>617824
I predict a whole year from the date when level 7 was unlocked, meaning February-March 2022. I could see it before the spring celebration 2022 begins. Also if they do it, tier 80 and level 200 need be added too so the players don't get that angry this time.
>>
>>617824
Level 8 before 2023 = game dead.
>>
>>617582
Better than Tokyo for the jillionth time
>>
>>617720
>>618740
At least Paris looks pretty and Tokyo is pretty short. London loop looks like the most generic track ever and it's music also fucking sucks.
>>
>>618792
Suits London perfectly imo
>>
Ive got 4 HE driver skill ups saved, I should dedicate them to making pink gold peach level 4 right?
>>
>>618814
Absolutely, if there's one driver I don't doubt it's worth the tickets it's PGP. Mine is level 7, fully uncapped and my absolute best driver.
>>
>>618815
Thanks, here's hoping she carries me to blue yoshi
>>
>>618821
You can also use her next week on Ice World T.
>>
>have lots of rubies saved up and don't want the toad alts next tour
>love waluigi so fuck it
>get vampire waluigi in three ten pulls
i have been so ridiculously lucky lately, got tanooki mario and rosalina in hardly any rubies too. probably the luckiest i've been in this game since ninja shy guy's debut.
>>
So gamers, ready to shell out 40 dollars for Santa Bowser's pack afer the rally?
>>
>>619197
wut? was there a leak?
>>
>>619197
No way he isn’t getting at least a single rerun before getting packed. Makes more sense to put him in a pipe that could potentially cost multiple packs AND drain people before New Year’s soon afterwards.
>>
>>619197
I think that's for hollidaisy. bowser santa, his kart and gilder will comeback as spotlights for a week 2 pipe during a christmas/winter tour, just like other drivers have been reappearing for the second part of each tour during this year. What I'm curious is who's alt or new character could be for that first week that will bait players.
>>
File: ETUyW6nXkAAHS6c.jpg (29 KB, 640x480)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>619197
mine's already level 6
saving rubies for the holidays' new coin box character
>>
Uhhh Android bros??
>>
File: vamp.jpg (86 KB, 499x760)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Fitting that he says "come ooon" when you select him, I'd say that too If I was given Bob-omb Cannon as my special item.
>>
>>619487
Actually, I could see them splitting up the past Christmas items between two tours similar to how the did the Halloween items this time. Holidaisy hasn't been in a pipe for nearly two years, so even with her being trash many would pull just for that reason.
>>
>>618792
>>618795
London is also obnoxiously long as fuck. 200cc on it feels like playing 150cc on any other stage and 150cc on it is legit a total slog. 3DS Rainbow Road at least is fun to drive through AND each variant of it differs a lot.
>>
>>619855
>London is also obnoxiously long as fuck. 200cc on it feels like playing 150cc on any other stage and 150cc on it is legit a total slog.

I think this is why I like London Loop 3 a lot less than 1 and 2. Combine that with lots of dry areas, and it's a pain in the ass for keeping combos going. The first two were already a bit long for their own good, but they really went overboard this time. It's also way too similar in terms of gameplay despite putting you close to Thames this time. Even Tokyo Blur 3 got that part right.
>>
If I have PGP, Gold Dry Bones and Santa Bowser maxed out, which coin box do you recommend I go for next? Gold King Boo, maybe? I don't have Tuxedo Mario nor Summer Rosalina.
>>
>>620159
The mario alts are always bad and it seems like tuxedo already peaked so it would be a bad idea to go for him. Gold boo has too much overlap with other coinboxers and rosalina probably won't appear for a while because she's a summer driver. My recomendation would be king bomb gold and kamek (he's very likely to comeback for the end of the year)
>>
>the new kart and gilder aren't spotlights
>2/2/2, with a dated driver as spotlight
this is a terrible pipe, maybe if king bomb gold was there it could be worth for duplicates but not even that.
>>
jesus christ, who designed London Loop 3R/T? there's only like 2 item sets and the kart paywall is murder. Wont be getting 5-stars on this one on the last cup.
>>
>>620159
KAMEK
A
M
E
K
>>
>>620778
worst gold pipe in recent memory yeah. if even one of the new items was a spotlight i would have pulled.
>>
>>620778
I gave it a single 10-pull just to see what would happen and got the gold pumpkin kart, satisfied with that so I wont be pulling again
>>
>>620778
I really wanted the glider, but no luck. At least I got other gold stuff leveled up.
>>
Who else is expecting Toadette to have far more drivers on her side, similar to Peach against Mario?
>>
It's sucks that the Vampire Kart and glider are way better then Vampire Waluigi. Both offer total coverage of current RMX Ghost Valley
>>
>>620159
Tux Mario is situational since he either overlaps with other more established Coin Boxers or has courses that have HE's/Supers that you may have already hit lvl6/7 with like Shy Guy Bazaar R.

I'd go Gold bomb>Koopa>Kamek>Boo=Rosalina (for your case)>the Mario's>>>>>>>Paulina.

I'd put more ">" arrows for Paulina but the system said it was spam. She's that bad.
>>
>>621925
I think toad will have the mario, luigi, birdo, shy guy, pauline, the monkeys and yoshis alts, toadette will get peach, the koopalings including kamek and daisy. Wario and waluigi should also go for her team for symmetry with the brothers.
>>
THE GOLD PIPES MASON
>>
>>622260
Circuit Special dupe, feeling ripped off
>>
>>621939
Thanks. Where would you put Vacation Peach?
>>
>>622260
The blue butterfly wings, was a duplicate but it's nice looking.
>>
>>622260
8bit star glider BRUH.
>>
File: Adachi gaming.png (96 KB, 270x328)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
I said I'd try to rank down to make sure I can get the new driver next tour but now I'm definitely getting 1st place two weeks in a row, whoops.
>>
>>622283
Hard to say. Lots of over laps with supers, comon HE's and some coin boxers.
>>
>>624087
She was great one point when 14 courses was considered a very high amount to get. That is until PGP and G.Dry Bones got mega buffed, Gold King Bobomb took over a lotta regular King bomb courses and Santa Bowser appeared and drivers with great items and larger course coverage popped up.

Also PGP can get a cup in a tour that no other Coinboxer gets asides from Kamek and in a PGP ranked cup the possibility of getting 2 or even 3 out of that cup as her top shelf is not unfeasible.
>>
File: 1635311643071.png (802 KB, 760x1512)
802 KB
802 KB PNG
Holy fuck, I can't believe I won. The second and third place were challenging me since early friday and just an hour ago I finally got a triple frenzy run.
>>
i haven't used vacation peach in ages. PGP gets regular use. probably one of the best drivers in the game. santa bowser too.
>>
File: whaddya say chap.png (90 KB, 317x316)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>daily challenge featured Penguin Luigi
>immediately unlock him afterwards from the second week green pipes

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.