[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 52 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Tales of the Rays
>tales-of-the-rays.fandom.com/wiki/Tales_of_the_Rays_Wiki

Tales of Crestoria
>talesofcrestoria.fandom.com/wiki/Tales_of_Crestoria_Wiki

Tales of Asteria
>https://suyo.be/asteria/
>>
File: Rays producer letter.png (124 KB, 1142x676)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
Looks like the Rays team responded to the "4th Tales Mobage = EoS" narrative
>>
File: Anise Ascend.png (1.05 MB, 1225x688)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
I think Arietta is a guaranteed Dark unit bros
>>
File: booba.jpg (132 KB, 768x1024)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
More Legendias in Crestoria, when?
>>
When does the 2nd part of the collab start?
>>
>>582291
in about 8.5 hours
>>
>>582261
Playable Widdershin and Goede when?
>>
File: 1623714653258.jpg (603 KB, 1200x1091)
603 KB
603 KB JPG
I really like this image
>>
>>582245
The kind of series fan service now missing from Arise v.v
>>
>>582398
>He doesnt know
>>
File: E-GfwsxXsAQsVPF.jpg (45 KB, 459x313)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Guilty Gear part 2 in 2 hours
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbXfV36KAq0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KSHQgIJUco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V95_ttLc5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xlzEQz8MZk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqkqJi404to
>>
It has been done
>>350991434
>>
>>582677
Let me fix that for you
>>>/vg/350991434
>>
>>582245 how is crestoria doing? i dropped the game during dhaos banner
>>
>>582974
It got a bit more alive when the Anniversary happened, but I think it's slowly losing the momentum it gained if Arena is to believe. In the first few weeks I was below 1k top with natural arena tickets, these days I'm around 800 or higher. And my Arena team isn't even that good.
>>
>>582974
In my opinion, I like a lot of the QoL changes they added but right now the real problem with Crestoria is just content. The anniversary units just annihilate everything. I beat Artorias transcendent battle Day 1 with 0/5 awakens on Kanata and Misella and still washed it. After you do all of that there's really nothing left to do, they need to add some new stuff in.
>>
>>582974
Anni dropped 3 OP units that will pretty much never be rerun again and curbstomp everything, PVP and raids included. Other than that, same shit, same event cycle where you'll just skip every battle, and trickles of story updates.
>>
File: 1631381700791.jpg (33 KB, 414x596)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Bro I have been getting ultra
Fucking shaftet in the Ramlethal banner. 800 gems spend and zero MA. Only her 5* special attack, I hace shitton of her.

Wtf bros?
I got Sol's MA on the first pull.

Is the Ramlethal banner fucking cursed or what
>>
If I managed to get Ramlethal's MA, should I aim for dupes?
>>
>>584141
I got her off the free multi. I lucked out
>>
Looks like I got rewarded for picking with my dick. Got Magilou's collab MA with my first ten roll and Shiseru's collab MA with the second.
>>584141
Try the part 2 collab banner, I managed to luckshit what I wanted.
>>
>>584141
Personally I never roll on banners for things that can be grinded for. Not does it only prevent this kind of disappointment, it's far more diamond efficient since you get tickets as you do the event anyway.
Though I got her MA from the free roll too so I avoided the grind this time.

>>584191
Dupes just increase your damage numbers. Collab characters can never be the strongest anyway, so unless you force yourself to use her, the only place you'll probably be using her is in the tower.
>>
PLEASE HELP! How do I raise the raid point bonus on my units outside of getting their gears? My Ram as at 35% but I see other players that have a bonus way above that,
>>
>>584220
LBing gear is the only way. People with high bonuses are either whales or got really lucky and got lots of MA dupes.
If you're concerned about getting all the event rewards, then know that even if you have max bonus its still impossible to reach the end with natural ap. You're expected to use some refills.
Unless you really care about the event characters, don't be too obsessed with it. All the unique rewards can be gotten by half a mil. And FYI, as a long time player, I usually reach 1.5 mil points in this type of event.
>>
https://twitter.com/to_crestoria_EN/status/1436947686196846593 Patty and Hisui are coming to Crestoria!
>>
>>582245
What's the best of the three mobages?

I tried Crestoria and while it looks great it feels bland gameplay wise
>>
>>584594
Some people will say Crestoria and some will say Rays. It's strictly due to preference, gameplay-wise.
For me, Crestoria has a better main cast and story and I prefer the gameplay, but Rays has a much bigger roster of mainline characters.
>>
>>584594
For story and OST, I like Asteria best, but it's more like a VN with minimal gameplay. I like the gameplay in Crestoria with how it's possible to gradually make characters stronger over time and how the battles take some strategy. But it's still missing a lot of characters from the older games.
I like Rays for letting me use my favorite characters in battle, but the story is boring and I don't like how better artes are locked behind event gacha that don't always get rerun.
>>
>>584220
Its whales, getting MAs maxed duped is what provides the biggest boost. Really, just mooching off a friend that has +80% is fine for getting everything important even if your team is giving 15% each character.
>>
>>584594
If you want a mobage with a Tales skin: Crestoria
If you want a Tales game: Rays

Also keep in mind Crestoria might not live as long.
>>
I'd love to like Rays however they gave every character I like to use their dogshit artes and their 5*'s are either trash, a worthless heal or "original" artes that nobody asked for. Their mirrors are also garbage single target/low range and/or weak.

Then you have Asbel who gets Void Sword, Gale Maw and Burial Blade which happens to be the only 3 moves he has that fits what a character needs (Big range fast Iron Stance break/long stagger, Invincible passing through, Massive quick damage) Not to mention the drums and invincible backstep mirrors.

The obvious bias and character hate is evident.
>>
I'm afraid Crestoria Global is going to die the second I decide to come back. Especially after Rays global was publicly executed.
>>
>>585202
Iv played Rays for like 3 years now, and Iv only used Asbel when he's featured in a event, iv had no problem enjoying other characters and clearing challenge content with them. I think you're just upset about something.

Now on the other hand, Annie, now she is the epitome of useless garbage character. I avoid her like the plague, and dread challenge fights that let you only use Rebirth characters. I can't even classify her as a healer or supporter.
>>
>>585993
>Annie
That's not Rays' fault though. She's only useful in Rebirth because she's your only healer there so you have no choice but to use her. She's absolute shit in Radiant Mythology too. Rays actually improved her by giving her some attacks and making some of her buffs affect the entire arena.
>>
Well, 10 multis on the GG Collab part 2 and walked away with:
Magilous collab MA
Muzets collab MA
Shizels collab 5*
Jays collab 5*
Jays normal MA

It stings abit, i really wanted Shizels collab MA, but i gotta look at the bright side that i didnt get completely fucked with nonfeatured MA. I dont know whose collab 5* i should pity, Magi or Muzets
>>
What are the difference between pulling with dia vs pulling with mirrorgems?
>>
>>586474
Muzee benefits from hers more since she otherwise doesn't have a quick melee arte to chain into master spells.

>>586478
Doing a 10 roll with mirrorgems guarantees a 5* while a dia pull only gives a 4*.
Most step ups are mirrorgem exclusive.
Pulling with dias only give half as much grade.
>>
>>585993
>>586195
It's not Rays fault that Annie is plain shit gameplay wise. It's only "useful" in her original game but even then, you're better off just not using her with the way Rebirth heals your characters.
>>
>>586562
Annie's gimmick is a mistake. In no way her set is gonna be useful in any game.

Not even in Rebirth
>>
File: E_UlisYVQAAme6x.jpg (632 KB, 1920x1080)
632 KB
632 KB JPG
Luminaria news on the 24th.
>>
I love patty!
>>
>>587511
>add to her Cresty finally
>they copied her wheel of fortune mystic
>but removed the Seifer and Barbatos space
Gay
>>
>yet another dupe of Ram's 5* from tickets
>Its always the fake out animation so i think its her MA
AAAAAAA
>>
So with Arise's success, how long do you guys think until other mobage are scrambling to collab with Tales?
Whether it be with Arise by itself, the series in general, or with one of our mobage.
>>
So would you guys recommend I start a completely new account on Rays if the one I used to play on is like launch old? Is it too shitty and wasted too many gems on getting basically nothing or am I overthinking it?
>>
>>588634
if you don't have any favorites on it or got fucked thanks to lol rates , do it
>>
>>588634
I'd at least check that you can still log into it, and also check what you had and how much junk is in the present box. Then you can decide from there.
You can also try starting fresh, but change your mind and go back to the old account if you feel like it.
>>
File: hmm.png (21 KB, 956x403)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>588646
I... Oh... I guess it's been too many years?
>>588642
Don't remember but it's done for now
>>
File: E_ZYXsaVgAIC5Il.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/1438434986143666182?s=20
>>
File: symonne.png (1.73 MB, 1920x1080)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>588696
God I'm so happy. I hope my 2K dia is enough
>>
File: E_dajFzVUAQIW0F.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/1438789831551684609?s=20
>>
>>589712
>that bulge
Nice
>>
File: E_da_LiVIAc8zNU.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/1439152215739047941?s=20
>>
Is there a way to increase character levels in Rays past Lv70?
>>
>>591187
No, that's the max.
>>
>>591196
That's too bad. I was hoping there would be more ways of strengthening my characters other than waiting for event/series gacha time to roll around.
>>
File: E_dbIyoVcAAfrG1.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/1439514603801784321?s=20
>>
>>591305
Considering how many exp mats it takes after going past 65, im okay with 70 being the limit. You could dabble in the mentor/mentee system if you want to give some stat boosts to your favorites.
In case you dont know, you access it in your roster equipment screen, grey button in the top left corner, and then set a teacher and student. Use them together in battle and the student gets a stat boost the more you use them. Im not all that versed into it since i dont really use it.
>>
>Only 5 banner
Crestoria is going to die isnt it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3piwwldE5rM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz6Dve45V_A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRIqSmnoTBo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwI-D3FpGZ4
>>
File: 2109146.png (439 KB, 828x320)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
>>591878
new costumes too
>>
File: nmOVsn6.jpg (418 KB, 2048x1536)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
Chapter teased a new continent being exoflected, so Arise (or Crestoria lol) soon.
Also, Tempest party about to run into Lukius and Romi. Maybe a Tempest event.
>>
>>592041
uohhhhhhhhh rommy!!!
>>
>>592041
Probably even both, but its most likely leading into adding Arise stuff with the next arc. This arc only has afew chapters left, which should be afew months and enough time for people to look into Arise.
>>
>>592041
Maybe the Crestoria cast would get better treatment here than in their main game considering that game runs like crap, and it's still bleeding players.
>>
>>592176
The story is really the best part there, and you don't need the gacha at all for that. It's only required if you want to do any of the other content, which 99.9% of the time you have on Auto anyway.
>>
>No events
>Nothing
Crestoria will be die next month, guaranteed.
>>
>>592041
If Tempest R was a thing Lukius would have been a party member so it’ll be interesting to see them handle this.
>>
https://twitter.com/to_crestoria/status/1440209179197722624/photo/1 Looks like EX Arietta was correct
>>
>>592731
... Did she really have to be an EX?
>>
>>592872
Of course.
>>
File: arietta stats.jpg (672 KB, 2160x2057)
672 KB
672 KB JPG
uohhhhh arietta
>>
File: Cresty UI.png (67 KB, 215x114)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
Also Cresty updated the HP and Overlimit bars on the UI
>>
https://twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/1440601769403371520?s=20
Looks like Rays is announcing something tomorrow. #TOARISE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S3lwxOpRvg
UWU what's this?
>>
>>593884
>>593885
I was so sure Asteria would get an Alphen unit before Rays. How the hell have they not gotten Alphen in yet?
Asteria just needed to draw some jpgs and get the va to record some lines.
Rays needed to make 3d model with a bunch of motion data as well as having to rewrite the story to fit him in on top of that, but they still came in first.
>>
>>593900
Asteria is still dealing with their management problems, with no main story updates after 4 months. With the Scarlet Nexus collab going on, they probably have no spare staff to assign from their skeleton crew to new Arise content.
>>
>>593884
The in-game notice also mentions that we're getting a free daily multi with a guaranteed MA, step-up banners with Overray/Decisives MA, and collecting tickets to trade in for seasonal MAs.
Raybros, we're winnin
>>
Updated the Rays mirage tierlist now that we are getting Arise soon. All the characters except collab ones are here.

Since last time I put Koxis at the top because of the fact he can use all of Ix's mirages too. Should I just count his exclusive mirages or keep him there?
>>
>>594014
Does his solo form get to do that? Mine doesn't seem to be able to equip anything but his own reward mirage, since that's all I have for him.
I was under the impression that mechanically, his solo form was separate with it's own gear, while the combined stuff was really all just Ix stuff.
>>
I bet that step up is mirror jims only lol
>>
Hello, I just restarted Rays again. Some questions.

What should I do if I want to catch up with content? Preferably getting every character that is not collab. Do I just wait for an event that features them or do I have to play the reruns?
>>
>Crestoria won't let me login till I update
>Can't update
great. Was about to yolopull & uninstall anyways.
>>
>>594014
Playable Kocis can’t use any of Ix’s MAs. Arc 2 Kocis was just a costume for Ix because story reasons.
>>
>>594354
same
>>
>>594230
I know they've updated new player/tutorial rewards several times but dont know whats changed, but you get several character unlocks with the story, including characters that debuted in events in the past.

I believe events also let you unlock all characters that are featured in the event story/banner, not just the new debut (again, cant really tell since iv got everyone unlocked) or that just might be for events that do not have a new character.

You have rerun tickets that are sorta rarely given for free. I would finish most of the story before using that as a last resort to unlock your big favorite.

As for weapons to build your character, thats pretty much banner locked, they have a banner that rotates between different Tales titles periodically. As for what to pull/save for, i just recommend banners with your favorite on and Rays Festival banners. From doing pulls, you'll eventually have alot of the prism currency you can use in the Turtlez shop to buy specific 3/4* weapons as well as a characters basic MA (its super cheap).
>>
File: 66533284_p12.png (110 KB, 640x640)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>594230
>>594410
I think the events are still just the debut character for the basic unlock. But the gacha that comes with them is good for unlocking the rest, especially if it's an event with multiple characters you want stuff for.
Personally, my priority for the rerun tickets has been the 4* event gear available. Spent two for Kohaku and Mint so far. Though that doesn't really help with the character unlocks, gotta get them from newer events and random freebie tickets with that route.
>>
It took about a million years, but I finally finished the free Sorey SSR quests. God was it a miserable grind these past few days, ate a lot of my gel stock as well. Whoever thought that was a good idea needs a good punch in the fucking face, really.
>>
>>593885
Isn't it a bit early for Halloween?
>>
>>593885
>They’re getting added and getting seasonal sat the same time
That’s a first, now I wonder if the Halloween banner will just be them, I feel like they would have shown the other 2 characters getting Halloween MAs.
>>594823
Not really considering this won’t be until the end of September into October.
>>
>>594855
While a first for seasonals, this is the 2nd time a character has debuted with their 2nd MA. The first being Victor with his overray.
And Rays never has less than 3 people on a banner outside collabs. They'll likely have Ix & Mileena on the banner with them.
>>
>>594859
That would kinda suck. Maybe they just wanted to focus on Arise and didn’t feel like showing the other 2 off yet. But I also feel like a 2 man banner would make sense since they’r focused on advertising Arise, people that actually want them will get them without getting blue balled by someone else featured.
>>
File: E_9lWSQVUAo21X1.jpg (22 KB, 470x470)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>593885
>>
>>594973
God I hope we see playable Hootle in Rays or Cresty.
>>
File: E_4pI_5VgAQut9c.jpg (459 KB, 1919x1087)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
>>594230
Funny enough, one of the campaigns they're holding for adding Alphen/Shionne is that anyone that logs in will have every character that released since August 2021 already unlocked to play.
>>
starting soon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsUhuSDSc7o
>>
File: 1619305041879.gif (3.86 MB, 444x250)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB GIF
>>585172
>Crestoria has interesting story and cast
>Shitty gameplay
>They just announce Luminaria which looks incredibly basic
>Proper ARPG like Rays
These fuckers are doing this shit on purpose I swear to god
>>
english video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8w7tLwvk3Y
>>
tales is dead
>>
>>595525
It's a gacha?
>>
>>595654
All they mentioned is that it’s an episodic game where each character will have 8 episodes, and that you don’t have to play anything to play each episode, episodes released weekly
>>
Anyone else think Luminaria looks good so far?
Sure you can argue that "it doesn't look like a Tales game" or "there's too many Tales gacha," but judging it by itself it doesn't look bad.
It could still drop the ball later, but from what they've shown, I think it has potential.
>>
>>595654
The app store shows a picture of the equipment screen. Weapons and armor have stars on them. Looks like it'll be an equipment gacha.
>>
>>595683
>casual orientated game with equipment gacha
I wonder if that means that it will be casual, but if you want real casual experience you need the SSR equipment to get through the mook fights with ease.
>>
>>595697
Its funny how i said this game would turn out to be like the Final Fantasy 7 mobile remake SE announced awhile ago during the its initial reveal, episodic with possible weapon gacha to make the game easier, and then get called an optimistic retard.
>>
>>595712
People always want to expect the worst.
>>
>>595673
I'm not even remotely interested in it. Because it doesn't look like Tales at all, I feel no desire to subject myself to yet another mobile game. The character designs don't do anything for me.
>>
>>595673
The models look like shit but that could always improve I guess, but the designs are somehow more boring than the Rays OCs and the combat is the same old boring gacha shit of dodge telegraphed red cone attack but at an awkward angle this time
Also 21 MCs or whatever the fucking number was is not a good idea and a lot of them will probably be poorly written while a small handful will might actually have a decent story arc
>>
>>595673
Gameplay and stuff lookin "alright". But im not liking the artist they picked to make the art and portraits, really looks like that generic anime style you see from no name devs that make anime games.
>>
I checked jp reactions to Luminaria and their biggest worry seems to be that it's made by Colopl. Apparently their games tend to have issues with powercreep.
I haven't played anything from them. Anyone with experience with them care to share some examples?
>>
>>596053
just google kuso neko (shironeko project) controversy and you will understand , still I will not touch that turd
>>
>>595924
I don't really mind if the combat is boring since it seems to just be something you do in between story segments to make it feel like you are still playing a game, as long as it's not too tedious. Will wait and see how that goes once the game comes out, I suppose. As for the story decision now that's one that I do feel concern about. One episode per week is a pretty interesting decision, although on the other hand anime does that as well so as long as they got an idea how the story is supposed to go and just flesh it out for one hour segments every week I figure they can pull it out. But yeah some of these people will definitely end up as the main characters and the rest supporting cast, because otherwise I can see it becoming really fucking convoluted for what they advertise as a casual experience.
>>
>>596053
They made Dragon Quest Walk
>>
>decide to do all 4 diamond steps on the Arise celebration banner
>walk away with a dupe of Ix's normal MA
>and to finish me off, the last multi was just a dupe of Luke's normal MA
I feel horrible
>>
>>595673
It looks like a chinese bootleg but I am more attracted to those designs than Arise. That ain't saying much though.
>>
File: EWESVzWVcAIGJwl.jpg (114 KB, 750x660)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>596053
That actually makes me more interested in it, since I like their games.
But Shironeko is pretty powercreep heavy, yeah. There's a steady stream of characters that are often stronger than the last, continuing to drive power levels forward.
I don't really have a problem with it, though. They give you a decent supply of gems to roll for them, and the powercreep means that you never HAVE to get that newest strong character. Because there'll be plenty of other ones afterwards. So I can just focus on rolling for characters I like, which is always my goal in gacha anyway.
>>
rays seriously needs a skip act 1 shit
>>
>>594014
Where does the 7 from Earhart come from?
>>
>>595465
Holy shit I was wondering why my roster had so many fucking new characters to use
>>
>>596358
I’m guessing he added Dark Nono’s 2 MAs into her, but than someone like Yuri should have 8.
>>
>>596448
Yuri only has 6 including his alternate Asteria form.
>>
>>596518
For clarification, what exactly are we counting here?
Yuri has a basic, gacha, seasonal, decisive, overray MA, and spirit gear. His FC has a basic and gacha MA. That would be 8.
Earhart has all of that minus an overray, so 7 like the graph lists.
>>
>Current event in Rays will end in a few days
>The gacha doesn't end until the end of next month
Why though.
>>
>>596671
Because its actually the banner for the new story chapter, the raid is part of the newest chapter. You couldnt even play the last fight in the chapter until the raid score hit 100%.
>>
>>596448
Reward, Initial, Seasonal 1, Seasonal 2, Decisive, Spirit Gear. If the Form Change is included that's two more, counting 8 for Earhart.
>>
https://twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/1442051324544118786?s=20
Jp users so worried about spoilers they had to put out a message saying "there's no fucking spoilers, play the event!"
Also they confirm Alphen and Shionne are from when the full party gets together.
>>
>>596980
Dont know why, its a halloween event, they're not really going to focus on talking about their lives. And their character skits will just focus on them chilling with another Tales character like all the others. Also Alph still has half his mask.
>>
>>597446
JP are really wary of spoilers.
>>
>>596980
So we probably aren't going to get scenes like some people wanted of Alphen and Shionne humiliating other Tales couples in Rays with exhibitions of PDA
>>
>>597446
This is their introduction into Rays' world, there's plenty of opportunity for them to spoil something just by Alphen or Shionne comparing their situation here to the last thing they remember in their game. Like for example, the Innocence cast being surprised they can use their powers when they first show up is a spoiler that they do eventually become normal humans in the original game.
>>
>>597446
Rays has never been shy with spoilers, even in seasonal events.
2019 white day event: Rowen talks about how he had a girlfriend and thought she died, but it turned out she was alive.
2019 Christmas event: majority of the event is about Arria losing her engagement ring, which is something Tilkis gave her in the post-game epilogue in Tempest. Talk of her engagement continues in her personal skit.
2020 Summer Fes event: Will talks about his relationship with his wife and Harriet which is something you don't learn until his character quest in Legendia.
Personal skits spoil things too, like Moses talking about his dead dog.

People were afraid Arise would be like this too.
>>
>>597523
But Giet doesn't die
>>
https://twitter.com/to_crestoria_EN/status/1442383509662814208?s=19 Looks like Flynn and Magilou are coming to Cresty!
>>
>>597615
Right, sorry. My memory is shit. I played Legendia more than 10 years ago and only remember Moses' cq was about the dog.
Rechecked his Rays skit and what he said was that he wouldn't want to see Giet if he came to this world because that would be breaking his promise. I misinterpreted it because I misremembered his cq.
>>
File: FAR1JVPVIAAUlzJ.jpg (188 KB, 800x690)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/1442413715085725698?s=20
>>
>>597659
Feels a little uncanny to see Alphen in a PS2-tier model...
>>
>>597659
I wonder if they're going to give us the outfit he's wearing in the art, didnt like the full metal armor all that much.
>>
>>597618
More playable Legendias, when
>>
>>597659
not rolling for dullphen but his model looks good, not to mention short
>>
Asteria finally gets a main story update tomorrow, 4pm JST.
>>
File: FAXFoSrUUAIR7Tr.jpg (196 KB, 800x690)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/1442777349729046531?s=20
>>
Arietta!!!
>>
Fractured Keele is so evil (and OOC) that it's hard to watch sometimes. But it was interesting and I'm still looking forward to the next installment.
So far it feels like the devs are putting more effort into the Keele/Meredy chapter than they did for the Sorey/Mikleo one.
>>
>>598433
>no preview of her 5*
Weird, maybe the next tweet that previews their Halloween MA will have it. Well its nice that the event is just going to be them 2. I wonder if theres going to be a part 2 Halloween to give alts to other characters.
>>
>>598477
It feels like the opposite, given how long it took Asteria to update the story - they’re clearly just getting off their ass and this update was mediocre for the wait.
>>
File: img_ill.png (124 KB, 556x1000)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>598845
I want to wait and see where they're going with it, but the story seems a little more involved this time. In the first chapter with Sorey, I think the story suffered from having the events that turned him evil happen in the distant past and there was nothing left but to wait for the right moment to purify him, so it felt like nothing much happened in the present time of the chapter. In the current chapter there's an opportunity to do more character development and introduce more conflict, but it depends where they take it from here.
>>
File: FAa8DZMVcAEaVH_.jpg (238 KB, 800x690)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/1443138486760919040?s=20
>>
>>599433
Ugly girl.
>>
>>599717
Yeah something about the 2D art looks off. The model has a nicer face
>>
>>599780
its the pig nose they gave her
>>
File: nose.jpg (295 KB, 800x690)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>599785
>>
File: oops.png (1.26 MB, 784x684)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>599791
... I got carried away.
>>
>>599791
You made it worse
>>
File: none.jpg (295 KB, 800x690)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>599835
>>
>want Magilou to shut down all the memers in Arena
>get 2 copies of Flynn instead
Well shit. Once the rateup ends, the gacha coins from it are useless right?
>>
>>600254
yes.......
>>
>>600254
yeah if you cant get the ticket convert them into turtlez coins
>>
>>600259
>>600261
Guess I will go fuck myself then, because I am pretty sure I won't get enough rocks in 2 weeks for 90 more tokens. Oh well, I just wanted Magilou for the Arena and that place is a big fucking meme anyway so it's not the worst thing in the world. Back to saving for Celsius.
>>
Is it just me or did they do some update in Crestoria which makes enemies in raids and arena sometimes survive with 1% HP? It's pretty annoying when it's Anni Kanata who proceeds to crit AoE everyone.
>>
>>600754
It's a bug.
>>
>>600871
Of course. I feel a bit dumb for not thinking of that at this point.
>>
>4 multi's on Shionne/Alphen
>2 Shionne gMAs
>no 5*s
Pain
>>
>>602621
oh you think that's bad , im 800 dias down and zero , nil , nada MA's for those arse shitters
gotta love Rays shitty gacha
>>
>>602628
Try spending 2000 trying to get Estelle's dMA, just to get constantly cockblocked by Rita's dMA over and over and over. Dont even ask about the Rays Fes that introduced Est/Phili duo. I still have neither.
Atleast the brightside in this case is that Alphen/Shionne's gMA and sMA will always be in the pool as long as they're featured.
>>
>>602633
Oh please I wasted near the same chasing Judith fucking seasonal MA
>>
>get absolutely fucked while going for Magilou
>13 arena tickets thanks to month changing
>get both missing copies I needed for Lilith
That's sort of nice I suppose. The only thing I now need is someone who can guarantee Burn on enemies.
>>
>>602633
>Try spending 2000 trying to get Estelle's dMA, just to get constantly cockblocked by Rita's dMA over and over and over.
i know the feeling but with richea's seasonal ma, got half-naked shing thrice instead
>>
How is Rays handling Shionne's thorns?
>>
>>603168
We never actually get to see it activate.
When Mileena approaches her during their first meeting, Shionne yells at her to stay away and Alphen explains her thorns. So everyone after that is aware of it and avoids it.
There's a scene later where she's alone with Alphen and is worried whether she can fulfill her goal in this world. (I haven't played Arise yet but I'm assuming this is about getting rid of her thorns.)
In her 2nd skit she asks why no one is afraid of her and her thorns, to which Lithia replies it's because a lot of people here have hurt and been hurt by others so they can sympathize and know that going through that needs the support from people around them to get them through it.
>>
>Arise is getting a Sword Art Online DLC boss fight
Is Rays finally getting a SAO rerun....
>>
>Magilou's SSR still keeps playing her voicelines in a loop when debuffed in arena
I wonder if that's intentional.
>>
>No event at all in crestoria
Is this common in gacha or its sign of the game gonna dead soon ?
>>
>>608018
But the Neverending Halloween event is still going on
>>
>>608020
I mean Anniversary like Event.
That halloween event is just automatically generated event.
>>
>>608036
Not having a celebratory event is normal. There's not always something to celebrate all the time.

What is a sign the game is dying is that the halloween event period is twice as long as usual, as well as not having any rate-up characters in the arena. We'd also usually have a new banner announced around this time.
The devs have already stopped making new content.
>>
>>608050
At least new SSRs are coming soon
>>
Rays October PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmgpg1V-1Yw
>>
File: 1605760172192.jpg (86 KB, 468x498)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>Tempest event , whatever the fuck is that event with Artorius and Cuckdalf with Velvet and laphi and Assch , Puke and NSync spirit gear event
it seems I will be saving dias lel
>>
>>608106
They had mentioned a long while back that when they do add Artorius, it'll be a more grand event than just the usual boss raid. Hopefully its good. Im guess Velvet and Laphi will get Overrays. Not interested in pulling for any of it, still holding out for the next Rays Fes.
>>
>>608119
And probably more Tempest in reruns, since the Arria/Tilkis Christmas event was after Will's.
>>
>>602693
Half naked Shing was amazing though. You could tell how horny the Rays staff were even after restraining themselves.
>>
File: FBKgPkvUcAIR8Sg.png (467 KB, 784x442)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
https://twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/1446399978839048195?s=20
>>
>>608281
Why Sync and not Tear? Is he that popular?
>>
>>608340
My guess is they want to save her for a Tear/Van/Legretta grouping.
In my opinion, Guy would have made the most sense since he has more connection to Luke and Asch.
>>
>>608340
he's not as popular as tear but he's pretty damn popular
>>
File: content_image2.png (477 KB, 800x450)
477 KB
477 KB PNG
October Rays Dev Letter
>Continuing with the Tower floor 60+ adjustments, so it will still be in beta state, but player clear rate is looking better
>Whisteria online function will be removed this month
>Heldalf is TOO BIG, camera adjustments will be made
>There are internal discussions about management policies, about designing future MAs and mirror gears, and that a second round of seasonal MAs for characters that already have seasonals is in the talks. More news on that in the future.
>For people worried about a game closure just because they added in every playable party member etc etc, it aint happening anytime soon, and the new management policies will show that.
>Reid, Ludger, and Alphen are the only protags to not have Spirit Gears after Luke's gets released. Reid and Ludgers are in development and their concepts look cool, but since Alphen just got added, he obviously wont be getting one for a long awhile.

Event Schedule/early October PV
>Abyss Spirit Gear event: Luke, Asche, Sync.
>Tempest 15th anniversary event, Orchestra seasonals for Caius, Rubia, Tilkis. Playable Lucius.
>Raid+Chapter 13 event. Playable Artorius and Heldalf. Overrays for Velvet and Laphicet. Storywise, Artorius and Heldalf do not join the heroes.
>>
>>608340
fujos love sync for some reason
>>
>>608050
Crestoria definitely gonna die for both JP and WW server this year and replaced by Luminaria. They cant maintain 4 gachas at same time.
>>
>>608988
I hope they assign Crestoria's staff to Asteria and give it a gameplay overhaul.
>>
I think Crestoria may make it to half anniversary, but it's already been reduced back to flop state and the content is 2xs less than normal (longer event, longer transcendent battle periods, longer tower resets) because they're trickling out the last SSRs they have been making with the money they have knowing there is no new content on the horizon.
>>
File: FBLUz6ZVEAIY6L8.png (443 KB, 784x442)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
https://twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/1446762358722994183?s=20
>>
>>608988
Hopefully someone rip all the 3d models once it dies. Its a waste of resources that needed a good use.
>>
File: FBLUlS4UUAArHI_.png (439 KB, 784x442)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
https://twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/1447124750229139457?s=20
>>
>>609690
>Design is based off of how Luke looked like at the very end of Abyss but the devs said "its up to your imagination lol"
>>
>no no no no but you don't get it , its assch lmao it has to be him
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li2HVCVddRo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnkkyZ-UqE8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC9RQrTmS7c
>>
>have to refresh several minutes for Evil raids more and more often
It really is the beginning of the end, isn't it bros?
>>
>>610472
It’s just the first day, and people went all in on the Arise event so I’m sure many are recovering.
>>
>>610472
Try the Jap servers, I never get delays like that on there.
>>
so what are those tickets from the Arise halloween event from rays when you use the golden currency (the currency from the focused units )
>>
>>610812
You talking about the spikey yellow ball? Thats a bonus boost to the characters Critical chance. They implemented that not too long ago.
>>
>>610812
They're for lowering how much mg auto MAs use. They apply automatically so don't worry about using them.
>>
>>610829
I was also wondering about that too , thanks
>>610847
I see , thank you
>>
I did not have fun playing as Luke, alot of enemies just recover in the middle of most of his artes. Maybe my loadout was bad, but damn, i couldnt combo at all with him. The challenge fight boiled down to MA nuking Sylph asap and then running around as Luke while Asche and Sync casted spells on the big guys.
>>
File: 57654r4.png (361 KB, 992x436)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
Is there a bug that reset 3* weapons that were upgraded to 4*?? I swear Ix was the first person i boosted back when that update happened, in fact every character i know i upgraded was reset.
>>
>>611579
It's a visual bug.
If you try to upgrade a unit who you've already upgraded, it'll give you an error. Upgrading a character you haven't yet will fix the bug.
>>
theres really nothing new on Crestoria ???
>>
>>612008
Just Halloween units for characters we already had.
>>
Which will come first, fixing the 1% HP remaining bug or EoS for Crestoria?
>>
damn cresty is still going?
>>
>>612050
The latter
>>
File: 1508568410739.jpg (119 KB, 1200x800)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>608988
The Cresty's may be a gang of retards but they're fun retards and I'm gonna miss them. Why the hell did they have to get the game with the dogshit game mechanics
>>
Just watched Kiara stream it, Why does the combat seem so janky, and why portrait mode and fixed camera for a fast-paced action RPG?
>>
>>613303
I figured that's what they came up with as the most enjoyable experience for what is supposed to be a casual game where you don't need to do a lot more than tap the screen for AWESOME to happen and kill enemies.
>>
SYMONNE!!! has a maxed dMA
>>
>>613646
how much that costed , unless you saved dias
>>
>>613649
All of those pulls in my grade were dias. I just kept grinding Hard story content so I could keep pulling. I had a lot of lucky dMA pulls for her but at the same time I also got really unlucky pulling her new 5* artes. Her reverse is 2/4 and her other 5* is 0/4.
>>
>>613646
Damn, congratz anon, i wish i could max out my Yuri's dMA like that.

Also in other news, the Casino event won a voting poll for "Which event should get full voice acting", i guess people really want the devs to remember Marcus since he has gotten no attention.
>>
>>613738
>i guess people really want the devs to remember Marcus since he has gotten no attention.
More like fujos want to hear the banter between Sync and Mithos.
>>
>>613750
there's barely any fujobait in that. but it does have a lot of popular male characters
>>
>>614103
Fujoshits are too mentally ill to care
>>
File: 1634465378805.png (2.1 MB, 1480x828)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
New Edna by a completely different artist and Arise characters making it into Asteria. That leaves Crestoria left to add them.
>>
File: FB-PhbGVQAE6wVU.jpg (207 KB, 800x690)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/1450038949678759937?s=20
>>
>>615783
Not gonna lie, i thought he was a Rays OC when he first showed up in story cutscenes.
>>
>>615841
isn't his initial introduction in the context of being caius's brother
>>
File: FCDJN1OUYAYRuVn.jpg (233 KB, 800x690)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/1450386236477169668?s=20
>>
File: FCIXtZiVgAMIh4I.jpg (192 KB, 800x690)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/1450748631951331334?s=20
>>
>>617435
Her body looks like a boy's.
>>
>>617725
It's just a loli-type body
>>
>>617821
Her wrists and hands are boyish.
>>
>>617902
True, they did give her man-hands in both 2D and 3D models. Rays art can be sloppy like that, just see Shionne's design
>>
File: 85145.jpg (147 KB, 798x934)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>617821
>>617902
>>
>>617435
she looks like an elementary schooler...
>>
File: FCMMbIvUYAEpEeC.jpg (215 KB, 800x690)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6VRE5mbCLI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUIKUWUD7I4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGEIog-PGdc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Eqy_zK9c8
>>
File: 345rgthy6.jpg (102 KB, 1197x600)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
30 free multis login for Rays, 1 multi ticket for each title, with some of the titles being split into male/female only tickets, and the Rays cast getting 3 tickets. No Arise ticket for obvious reasons. Seasonals are in the pool
>>
>>617435
fat loli
>>
File: FCH6GNRVIAIrEo_.jpg (476 KB, 1920x1080)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
>>618889
>>
>>619116
>7 multis for Rays
Damn i really hope Baldr is in the pool. Marcus would be the only other OC i dont have a set for.
>>
At least 6GB download for Rays on next app update if you choose to download all data in your settings.
>>
>>619116
post your wishlists
>phantasia
Rody or mint
>destiny
stahn and philia
>eternia
farah and maybe meredy
>rays 1
ix , mileena and kocis
>destiny 2 fag version
maybe ioni or whatever the fuck his name is
>destiny 2 grills edition
rimule , reala or nanaly
>rays 2
same as rays 1
>symphonia guys ver
Roido and mithos
> symphonia girls edition
colette or sheena
> berseria (this early huh ????)
eleanor or velvet
>rebirth
........... ironically I don't care lol
>legendia
chole and shirley
>rays 3
same as rays 1 and 2
>abyss
Tear and guy
>zestitrash
lailah and alisha
>>>tempest
lol
>innocence
my nigga spada and maybe ange
>rays 4
sigh again .....
>symphonia ""2""
fuck off
>vesperia fag version
yari and flynn
>vesperia girl version
Judith and I would not mind estelle
>rays 5
>hearts
Kohaku
>graces
cheria and assderp
>rays 6
le sigh
>xillia 1
milla and leia
>xillia 2
alt milla
>tales of lonk
Sara
>tow radiant mythology
kanonno earhart

>captcha : verification not required
>>
>>619657
I would be okay with anything that's not dupes. Already got dupe from Phantasia and Destiny ones
>>
>>619657
>Phantasia
Got dupe Suzu's gMA and her Halloween 5* (new)
>Destiny
I got Johnny's gMA which i didnt have, and dupe Stahn's 5*. Actually upset i didnt buy Johnny's 5* from the last elemental tower.
>Eternia
Hoping for Celsius or Reid's sMA
>Rays
The more dupe Ix MAs, the better. Marcus or Baldr MAs would be nice.
>Destiny 2 Boys and Girls
More Barbatos dupes, hoping his sMA is there, and Elrane's sMA.
>Symphonia Boy and Girls
Zelos sMA or Mithos dupes, anything Martel
>Symph 2
Dont care, anyone's sMA.
>Berseria
Magilou sMA i guess, dont care much. Velvet dupes fine too.
>Rebirth
Hilda sMA would be great.
>Legendia
Grune sMA
>Abyss
Dont care. Asche gMA since i'v had his sMA for the longest i guess.
>Zesty
Dezel's auto AI is godly, his sMA would be nice.
>Tempest
Caius, i have literally never pulled this fuckers gMA but i had to awaken him for a challenge fight.
>Innocence
Ricardo gMA, anyone else's sMA.
>Vespy
I dont even know. I go so deep on any Vespy banner, but i skipped the twins and Yeager.
>Hearts
Dont care.
>Graces
Dont know. Cheria's sMA i guess
>Xillia
Jude, or Agria's sMA
>X2
Ludgar, Julius, or Gaius sMA
>Link
Dont care.
>ToW
Any of the Earharts sMA i guess.
>>
>>619657
I just want shit I don't have for characters I like. Preferably MAs but I'm not really pressed as long as I have an MA for them.

So far that's been a mixed bag, but I did get Rutee sMA at least.
>>
File: 55819767_p1.png (251 KB, 755x638)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>619657
New stuff.
New seasonals.
New cute girl seasonals.
So far I got Dhaos seasonal and Lilith standard.
>>
>>619116
>Phantasia
Got Rondoline's sMA
>Destiny 1
Got Lilith's MA
>Eternia
Meredy's sMA or Ras gMA
>Rays
Baldr or Karia stuff
>Destiny 2 boys
More Loni or Kyle stuff
>Destiny 2 girls
Harold
>Symphonia boys
Regal or Yuan
>Symphonia girls
More Presea stuff
>Berseria
Eleanor or Shigure
>Rebirth
Eugene
>Legendia
Norma or Will
>Abyss
Anise
>Zestiria
Rose or Dezel
>Tempest
Arria
>Innocence
Ange or more Spada stuff
>Dotnw
Got all of them but more Alice would be nice
>Vesperia boys
Karol
>Vesperia girls
Estelle sMA
>Hearts
Beryl or Lithia
>Graces
Cheria sMA
>Xillia 1
Agria
>Xillia 2
Ivar
>Link
Any of them. I've got all their stuff
>RM
Lazaris
>>
How we all feeling about Luminaria?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWv4JXQTiB4
>>
>>620593
feels even less like tales than arise did

I'll probably end up getting convinced I should play it within the first year of service
>>
>>619657
so far i got these characters' standard MAs
>mel (good)
>kongman (eh), johnny (good)
>celsius (eh)
i need more dupes
>>
>>620593
it looks like shit and the thought of cresty getting canned and replaced with another shit game is funny to me
>>
>>620593
It doesn't look like a Tales game at all, and I say that as someone that would defend Arise as being a Tales game.
But I'll still check it out as soon as it's out because I'm a huge sucker for ensemble casts and nonlinear storytelling.
>>
>>620765
I mean if Cresty dies it'll be because the gameplay was dogshit, I basically only play at this point for the story stuff because holy shit playing the game itself is miserable. Luminaria at the very least looks like it'll have better combat even if the gacha is gonna be fucking bullshit considering you have to juggle 21 fucking characters.
>>
>>620593
Hard to feel motivated about yet another gacha, and one that doesn't even feel like Tales. I think I'll skip this one.
>>
>>620765
Thats not how that works. Cresty is getting canned because of its garbage "gameplay" with PVP and poor management hiding behind nice looking models. Luminaria isn't even much of a gacha when its an episodic single player game with gacha weapons to make the game easier.
>>
>No Baldr or Karia's summer MA in the Rays ticket pool
Fuuuuuuck. On the bright side, i got Marcus for the first time, and a dupe of Mercuria
>>
I got the only character in the pool I didn't care about, Nazar...
>>
>>621100
>. Luminaria isn't even much of a gacha when its an episodic single player game with gacha weapons to make the game easier.
Wait like Another Eden or something?
>>
>>621100
>Luminaria isn't even much of a gacha when its an episodic single player game with gacha weapons to make the game easier.
Anons keep parroting this, but it's still first and foremost a gacha. It's like saying saying Arknights isn't much of a gacha just because it's a shitty single player VN with tower defense gameplay that can be completed without using higher rarity gacha units that make it easier
And it's a Tales gacha at that from the famous shut everything down everything that doesn't make enough money Bamco and a literal who developer with a not so great rep, so it'll meet the same fate as Link, Global Rays, and probably soon to be Crusty because it's a gacha, not some one time payment single player mobile game, and it clearly isn't low maint like Asteria with how they keep bringing up the 21 characters and the story involving all of them. I'll give it at most six months until we see another obvious "Tales of" gacha game title that pops up in the Trademarks. It didn't even take that long for Luminaria to pop up after Crusty launched, but hey all of this just means more characters and content for Rays in the future
>>
btw idolshit collab rerun on the 25th
>>
>>621502
Mostly, but i know Eden also locks characters behind gacha. If you play Rays, its basically copying the same gacha system, the gacha is outfits and weapons for stat boosts/passives and have artes on them, and the 5* outfits have an MA tied to them. Closed beta footage also showed co-op boss battles, actual LIVE co-op, unlike Crestys garbage "raids".
>>621516
Thats cool and all but we already know they've planned Luminaria to have a definite ending, because they literally told us exactly how many episodes and characters the game will get by the end of it, thats why they say 21 characters so much. Why would it not be low maintenance when they only have 21 characters to make and wrap up their story with? They have all the models done for them, all story/banter lines recorded, thats it after that. Will it be riddled with different IAP to make the game easier and upgrade characters faster? Yes, never said it wasnt. But the gacha isn't game changing, theres no getting paywalled for not pulling, no competitive garbage that kicks you out for not keeping up with banners and powercreep, no "you have to use this one character whether you like them or not because they're meta" or "cool you got a 5*, too bad its for a character you'll never use".
>>
>>620593
I am almost certain this only exists to add more characters to Rays. As far as I can tell, they have left to add:
-The rest of the Arise cast (Rinwell, Law, Dohalim, Kisara, and the 4 other lords)
-The full Crestoria cast (Main 6 plus Assid, Forte, Makina, Kasque)
-Largo
-Chronos, and possibly Maxwell
-Rideaux and Ludger's dad
-Claire and that cat princess
-Kronos from Destiny 1 (is that his name?)
-Schwarz
-Artorius
-Chitose and Hasta, who I am surprised is not in the game
I know they're adding Heldalf so he's omitted here. From there they can keep going the Peony route with characters like Nan or Presa, and add minor characters or villains from, like, Tempest and Rebirth who aren't in yet that I don't know by name, but they're doomed to run out sooner than later without this game coming and immediately failing so its cast can be "rescued" by Rays.
>>
>>621502
>>621571
It isn't impossible considering Another Eden could release more story arcs and side stories after the planned original ending
>>
>>622282
It's weird Rays already added Radiant Mythology 3 final boss but still haven't added final boss from Radiant Mythology 1 and 2
>>
>got booted from Rays and keep getting red error on login
JUST LET ME USE MY FUCKING STAMINA
>>
>>622490
Same thing happened to me
>>
>>622446
But with the way they're advertising it, and how the reveal trailer treated it as another mainline game in the release timeline, it just feels very clear that they're essentially giving us a game thats planned to be finished properly, they're just cutting it into pieces and adding gacha to it. Could they expand and give it filler content? Yeah if they see the game does well. If the game doesn't meet expectations, then they'll take whatever money they earn and release all planned chapters and the ending and be done with it.
>>
Game back up, and maxed out both Loni and Judas' gMA with todays ticket. Kinda wish i had gotten Judas' sMA. I also didn't know Kyle has yet to get an sMA.
>>
>>622282
Claire seems to be deeply entrenched as a non-combatant in Rays.

Ilene not being in is surprising as Hasta to me since she gets more content than Hugo or Miktran usually

They already announced Artorius.

The ones I've seen running around in the Rays story who are missing and not a total non-combatant are (likely incomplete, I haven't seen everything yet):
-Schwarz
-Rommy
-Chitose and Hasta
-Sergei
-Oscar and Teresa

Honestly since they can do collabs and seasonals there's no end to the content they can toss out, but in general they've never been opposed to scraping the bottom of the barrel for new characters, even before they had all the playables.
>>
File: Dm1ZzlxVsAEks4G.jpg (90 KB, 690x1024)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>622686
They also havent added anymore playable mascots/joke characters to the Turtlez Shop in a long ass time. They could add Bienfu, Mieu, robo Asbel, the Wonder Chef. They could even make the spirits into playable characters if they really wanted too. Im just waiting for the collab where they add Dig Dug man
>>
>>622696
I'm sure they would rather make shit collabs with kimetsu no shit , although its hilarious they made a collab with guilty gear first than Tekken shit kek
>>
>>622282
>>622686
Adding to your lists, characters that have been namedropped and confirmed to exist in Rays' world but haven't made an appearance in the story yet:
Lundgrom
Morrison
Brute
Agarte (probably not playable)
Milhaust
Maurits
Matias
Paraiba (probably not playable)
Kurts
Victoria
Wingal
Presa

There's also Nebilim, but like Schwarz she was killed off after we fought her. Although I guess it wouldn't be hard for the writer to revive either of them to make them playable.
>>
>>622837
One more to your list, Lambda. It’d be sick if they made him be able to willingly separate from Asbel and make him playable. Alternatively, a good Form Change would be Richard possessed by Lambda, or even Asbel.
Having clones of characters isn’t even an issue, since one of the earliest chapters was 2 Velvets running around, one who was copied when she still had her revenge boner, and the other being the chill one.
>>
>>622837
Saleh's dead and he's still playable.
>>
>>623033
So is Lazaris and the upcoming Artorius and Heldalf are similarly labeled as not joining the party.
The point is if they do become playable they would have to be the focus in the story which would be hard to do if they're still dead. Though they could easily revive them just for one event and then kill them off again.
Also, Saleh isn't dead. After the event, the party went back to check on him and they couldn't find a body.
>>
Leia and Karia N are also giving event currency drops in the Tempest Orchestra event, as well as the Part 3 Idolmaster girls from the rerun. In case people didn't notice, they dont usually do this.
>>
File: FCsa7qUWQA0zN81.jpg (210 KB, 800x690)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/talesof_therays/status/1453285348860043265?s=20

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.