[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1570316234067.jpg (159 KB, 1105x1549)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
Alright lads, here are the cheapest set-ups I can find for Ishtar fest CQs.

1st: vs Bride, OH LALA, and Use Me...
>Bikini dork
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDLWeWkebqE
>Cuzilla
https://youtu.be/MbW9fZfdXxQ

2nd: vs Eric Bloodaxe, king of the Bloody Axe who wields a Blood stained Axe
>EYE
https://youtu.be/eQkEQhvqlcw
>BB
https://youtu.be/v8cvN8Oxq6w
>Mecha Liz
https://youtu.be/-7I96brO1sU

3rd: vs Gorgons
>Shi Huang Di
https://youtu.be/oGJk6tO1uO0
https://youtu.be/4VeK8TYcXss
>Bikini dork
https://youtu.be/vonZ1s3nDHU
>Enkidu
https://youtu.be/5vY1u0E8oL0

4th: vs Clown
>welfare Ishtar + Skadi
https://youtu.be/EP8Krnx9qDA

5th: Liz Quest
https://youtu.be/Jmtu_-uae5U
https://youtu.be/Aou45BotMEM

6th: vs ACHHHIIILEEEESSS
>poo god
https://youtu.be/AgGyi05G6l0

7th: ROMA
>BediCHAD
https://youtu.be/OBboUU-ROTo
>Bedi + Jason
https://youtu.be/gwSsYoazefg
>>
>just solo gorgons with mothman, they said
>stupid gorgons keep spamming vampirism
Screw you guys
>>
>>579366
Instead of solo, it's actually much easier to have a proper frontline team to kill off medusa and either of the remaining 2 gorgons' 1st HP bars. Then you can let them all die. THEN you have last man QSH solo them.
>>
File: 1605520456016.png (26 KB, 159x158)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
I declare this thread a Lipthread.
>>
>>579433
>lip punishment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzU5FQGxBhU
>>
File: 1610733458624.png (25 KB, 159x158)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>579506
Bro, no...
>>
There are some cute servants, but I don't know if it's enough for me to give this game a second chance.
>>
Hmmm first gilgamesh now enkidu... Either i'm really lucky or this is just some plot to keep in the game...
>>
bro this is embarrassing /vg/ has already claimed fgo
>>
>see its a raita banner
>why not, throw 10 tickets at it
>time to get some curvy waifus
>pull helena
eh, I like helena too.
>>
was about to make a new thread then noticed this one, oh well.
>>
File: 1616456520894.jpg (145 KB, 1920x1080)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Been away from these threads for a while and decided to blow back in. How are you all? Did you roll anything good recently? Any newbies in need of a friend?
>>
>>583581
I have no idea on how to beat Romulus' exhibition match
>>
>>583581
I'm skipping through the story with the ap cost reductions so I can finish lostbelt 2 in time for oniland
>>
CQs completed:
Riceman (MVP: someone else's Enkidu)
Izo (MVP: Berserker Jeanne)
Nero/Casgil boss rush (MVP: someone else's Cu Alter)
LizQuest (used 2 seals, MVP: nostalgia)
Gorgon Sisters (MVP: someone else's Godjuna)
Gotta Duel Fast (used one seal, MVP: someone else's Cu Alter)
ROME (MVP: someone else's Void)

Support MVPs
Merlin/Waver/Mash, d'Eon, Stheno

All it cost was hours and hours that I should have been farming lotto instead.
>>
File: 1631730687856.jpg (200 KB, 1000x1391)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>
What should I spend my diamonds on from this event? I've barely been following this event or doing much so I don't really have that many.
>>
>>588440
EGGS
G
G
S
QP
Maybe Openers if you feel like it (You're trading 3 million QP total for all the Openers)
Don't spend on Removers unless you're QP capped or something with absolutely nothing else to spend on.
>>
>>588846
So the command codes are useless? Still slightly new but I've never bothered for command codes period. Also I'm good on QP.
>>
>>589236
If the command cards need diamonds then definitely buy them first.
>>
>>589244
Speaking of those command codes from the last event, what is "Special Attack [Divine Effect]" and "Special Attack [Servant]" they mention?
>>
someone weebpill me so i can get into FGO in time to pull Saber Astolfo
>>
>>589670
Here's a thirty minute crash course on the entire franchise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzNSWmokCdU
>>
>>589254
When you equip those codes to cards they will apply extra damage to enemies with [Divine] and [Servant] attributes.
>>
>>589670
Play FSN and Hollow Ataraxia. Read Tsukihime. Watch Zero
>>
Hope there is a lancer artoria banner tied into this event. It is two weeks afterall.
>>
Ignoring the obvious femdom genderwar fetish, Agartha seems to be an attempted redemption of Okeanos, just like Shinjuku is a snazzier Londonium/Fuyuki and Shimousa reweaves Orlean's unwillingly twisted antagonists with Septem's exhuberant heroine. Where Okeanos was an adventure through a series of nameless island ruins we get to visit some of the rarer legendary locations. D'Eon, Assassin170 and Fergus get a nice showcase, Herc too, where they worked harder to make him fearsome. Working back from the lostbelts and events, Holmes seems uncharacteristically cold here.

Stheno was useful towards the end of Shinjuku against Lobo, and here she was useful in all of the Megalos and friend fights with her sister (another star of Okeanos) and with a friend Hokusai or Abigail. D'Eon was a good taunter here. Other than that there was nothing special about the tauntable fights.

The last chapter addresses some of the political overtones with a simple enough rebuttal, I guess. Ooku salvaged Schez to a degree but it's a missable event with a large story progress requirement. It also didn't address her twisted androphobia. Columbus was an amusingly effective leader. Dahut and Penth were whatever. I liked Shinjuku more than Londonium, and Shimousa more than Orleans, but I think Okeanos was the better of its Remnant.
>>
File: 1632256606055.png (370 KB, 800x300)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
rerun time boys
>>
>>592511
My issue with Agartha was how retarded Columbus plan was. He wanted to beat the women to make them slaves to sell, but to who? He's in a isolated underground world trapped with the women and the men he just betrayed.

I also never understood the hate on Scherazde, she tried to prevent the killing of young girls by a mad king that killed his wives after a single night by putting herself in their place. But after living nearly 3 years spending each night under the threat of being her last in case her story or the sex weren't good enough she would get killed, it's no wonder that even if she suceeded she ended up so fucked up when it came to death, sex and men.

The fact that she was given a huge interlude with 8 parts so that people would understand her point is absurd, most people would end up with serious mental issues after surviving 1 week in that situation let alone nearly 3 years.
>>
>>593452
she dissed godjesus romani so she's an awful character
-Japan
>>
>>593279
Oh good, I was getting bored of killing Yagas for shell-casings (Xiang Yu and Summer NEET want them).
Hopefully the event has some nodes that drop shell-casings or void dust.
>>
>>593522
Sorry to say the only place you'll be able to farm the shell casings is in during the raid quest and no dust. In the event after it they're available in the shop and that's it.
>>
>>593452
Okay, insane misogynistic kings are bad. Check.
She was brave and skillful for continually confronting him and justified in having long term trauma. Check.
The Servant system can kind of suck after an eternity or two. Check.

However, my sympathy largely ended with the scene where an isekai'd family man gets his hand flayed millimeter by millimeter.

She's a hypocrite for enabling Wu and Dahut, who exemplify all the twisted things that she knows at her core are unjust, and previously fought against. She is complicit in warping Drake into Dahut, so she didn't just make use of strong female rulers at hand who just happened to be psychos.

She is the very example of "It's okay if WE do it," and just victimizes herself until she can justify all sorts of bullshit. Now Fate/Type Moon has a number of such tragediennes to a degree, but they tend to be more interesting, and less repetitive. If you take one of my favorite heroines and make me happy to run over her with a red sportscar repeatedly, then something fundamental has gone wrong.
>>
>>593
>>593279
Hope atleast this time I can finish this and get the damn welfare
>>
>>593279
Onicide time.
>>
>>593534
>bigsad.png
At least there's the evil boner one
>>
Few years ago someone in my friends list had "Comfy 10 turn farming" as their message. With this event now I know that feeling.
>>
So I started the game a week after Gorgon's rate up ended, should I save up my SQ for when she is put on rate up again or should I summon in other banners instead?
>>
>>598750
Not really worth it. Avengers have limited use unless it's MAXIMUM DAMAGE Jalter. Plus, I don't think she has a rate up anytime soon.
>>
>>598763
I know she has a limited use I just really like Gorgon's design. I might roll for Space Ishtar since by the time her banner comes I'll have a lot of SQ, looking at the upcoming banners I'm not seeing any banner that has Gorgon so hopefully by the time she does get put on rate up I 'll have gathered enough SQ again.
>>
>>598764
There is always a high chance of getting her on the extra type class banners.
>>
>>598831
I might be wrong since I just started playing the game but aren't those banners not available to f2p players?
>>
>>598844
No, those are the Lucky Bag with the guaranteed 5 star. There are occasionally class based summoning campaigns where they run rate ups for each individual regular class and group the extras together. Normally it's a crap shoot if you want something specific, but since the Extra pool size is so small, with only two 4-star servants, it'll be a lot easier to target her. But it looks like the next one isn't for another year and a half, so you'll want to hit at least a few banners between now and then.
>>
>>598908
Oh, forgot to mention, since she's in the general summoning pool there's a small chance of getting spooked by her, even in banners.
>>
>>598764
>I just really like Gorgon's design
My brother.
>>
>>598921
I'll probably roll in some other banners first like the space Ishtar one when it comes to get some better servants since right now I only have one 5 star and four 4 stars. I'll worry about getting Gorgon later.
>>
>>598924
It's a thicc snake monstergirl, what's not to like?
>>
>>598921
She's story-locked actually. Angry doggo is in the general pool.
>>
>>593848
You're making it sound like she cared about the female sides, she didn't, none of them was an ally to her, they were only pawns. Her only ally was the demon pillar.
She didn't cared if every single person in that singularity or even the whole world would die as long as she could fuck up the servant system and never get summoned again to experience her fear of death in battles where she will almost surely die.

Her whole point is while she is an heroic spirit because she did an heroic thing, after she did it she was so mentally fucked she might as well be a villain. She's basically Caster Gilles while had the ToH summoned her before she lived with the king she would be the uncorrupted saber version.
>>
>>598764
>by the time her banner comes I'll have a lot of SQ
HAHAHAHAAH
>>
>Complete Lostbelt 2 to access Oniland
>Just started Babylonia
>>
>>599756
Latelets Get Fucked: The Legend: The Movie: The Game

This and Apocrypha are the last welfare events that need anything more than Fuyuki. Saber Wars and Benni Enma need Lost Belt 3 or above though.
>>
how are you 1t the oni raid?
>>
>>598750
>>598764
If you can't seem to pull Gorgon in any banners, she's generally offered whenever a free 4 star ticket is given out, though I'm not sure when the next one of those will be available (if they ever are again).
>>
>>599802
I have:
The full buff on the buster damage boost CE on Caster Shuten, who has level 10 2nd skill, level 7 3rd
Shakespeare with level 10 buster buff and gives her the np charge
A support merlin with 10's on 1st and 3rd skills,
And the mystic code that gives 10% charge and partywide buster buff.
It's been pretty comfy
>>
Cleaned out the entire shop except for monuments/pieces so I stopped raiding at exactly the right time.
CQ was just unga bunga with a Summer Jeanne Alter with a Fisher CE and the usual supports and taunters.
Onicure Shuten is sex.
My one (I) complain about this event, is the same flute music on a 15 second loop inside and outside battle.
>>
>JP server running an event where you can get old Halloween welfares
Thank fuck. Now I just need them to announce a way to get Santa Alter and Archer Nobu so I can finally have all the welfares.
>>
CE pickup is a 0.17% (0.0017) chance of Postergirl.
Tournament CQs are basically over so this is a trap right before Space Ishtar / Skadi / Castoria or whoever you're spinning for.
>>
got shuten to np3 because I couldn't be bothered to farm for her over mats
ugly character design and ugly servant card art
>>
>>608288
Anon you better get checked for corona, because you have no sense of taste.
>>
I could find any details on servant coins used for leveling past 100 and append skills, but are the coins retroactively given? So if you have a NP5 5* I would get 4 coins worth?
>>
>>609548
Yes. My goft box was full of coins when they were implemented in JP.
>>
>>609548
For 5*s and (non-welfare?) 4*s.
>>
>>609554
>>609567
Okay so I only need to get bond 9 for my Mushi to get the NP battery and level 120
Can't wait for 2023
>>
>>593452
Shaherezade can be seen as an embodiment of "she has tits, therefore she has no moral responsibility" quirk of Type Moon writing that compounds F/GO's general tendency to treat unrepentant mass murderers as lovable goofs. She tries to wreck the world for a selfish reason, and she only gets what amounts to a psychoterapy session in return.
>>
>2021
>still mad over Schez
lol
>>
>>612360
God I love Schez
>>
File: cuwwa0pv0ll01.png (853 KB, 1200x1453)
853 KB
853 KB PNG
Time for another Rinface anons, though sadly still no extra Rin demiservant.....
>>
>>614716
im ready to skipchad
>>
File: 1573506105841.png (2.23 MB, 1100x1556)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB PNG
>>614716
I'm ready to fail to roll her.
>>
Where should I go for new player advice? /alter/ is 100% memes and fanart
>>
>>615258
uninstall the game
read story on youtube
what kind of guide are you even expecting?
game is simple, you just do missions and get materials
there's literally nothing you can fuck up unless this is your first gacha
>>
>>615258
https://gamepress.gg/grandorder/guide-list
>>
Can you get limiteds from the GSSR bannner? Are there any banner limited 4 stars? What CE effects are trash and should always be used for fodder?
>>
>>615460
>Can you get limiteds from the GSSR bannner?
The pool changes every time. There are usually at least a few limited servants in them.

>Are there any banner limited 4 stars?
Yes.

>What CE effects are trash and should always be used for fodder?
Buff success rate. Only a small handful of servants benefit from them (the ones with the skills that "apply random effects") and even then there are more useful CEs to equip on them.
>>
Invest in Cu Chulainn, Ushiwakamaru, Hundred Persona, Euryale if you want to murder boss.
>>
Check Honako Green videos for budget aka low stars clear.
>>
Is it impossible to obtain event servants who have already been run twice like chloe and bunyan?
>>
>>616112
Not impossible. The JP server has been rolling out some ways to get older welfares. I can't remember exactly when, but the Bunyan quests should be coming to the rare prism shop relatively soon.
>>
>150 quartz
>no space Ishtar
I wasn't expecting to get her but it still sucks.
>>
I have seen people saying 2022 is bait because 2023 is full of high value banners. Where can I see those? I can only find EN banner predictions to the end of 2022.
>>
>>616254
Castoria is still meta and Zerker Sushi gets a rerun (and shes is one of the best servants to team up with her), I think Muramasa is also regarded highly but no idea since never cared for him.
I can't remember if there's more besides those from gameplayfag perspective (Summer5 is so fucking dogshit lol), 2023 not only has Castoria again but Tamamo Vitch and Oberon who are pretty insane, well most of the LB6 servants seem pretty strong.
>>
>>616254
Castoria next year and then Tamavich, Oberon, and more 2023.
>>
>>616254
The wiki has it, but Summer Abigail is cute and that’s what matters, I use her above Hokusai now
>>
>>616254
https://grandorder.wiki/Summoning_Campaigns_by_Image
>>
Blew 500 sq and no space ishtar. how do we lucklets cope
>>
>>617533
Just think of it as banked luck for later rolls.
>>
>>616245
>150
>>617533
>500
Do you guys not know what jpg roulette you're playing? Also don't 10x roll. You have the same chance to pull a 5* servent with a single as you do with a 10, but you use less sq. Note that singles don't increase your chances, just gives you more rolls.
>>
>>617686
What? That's totally wrong. A ten roll gives you the same number of rolls as a single, with the added safety net of a guaranteed 4 star pull and a guaranteed servant pull (it's a small help but at least you won't pull a fuck ton of 3 star CEs in a row). Sure, rolling singles could help you save some SQ, but that's only AFTER you get what you want since you can stop, and I'd rather have my chances increased slightly on every roll than worry about wasting 2-28 sq because I pulled what I want early in a ten roll.
>>
>>617717
Getting a shitty 4* CE isn't a safety net.
>>
Just finished the even.

Who was that red-head with Billy in the end?
>>
>>617686
>jpg roulette
Thinking about it like this actually helps. Plus learnt to never roll down completely again on a single banner.
>>
>>617533
I got spooked by Jinako early on so I'm not mad
>>
File: 1626765792327.jpg (70 KB, 828x447)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>Summoned Space Ishtar
>>
Realized there were only 9 days left in the event and saw people were having trouble Liz. Burned my seals and got them out of the way. That leaves 2 revives for the next 2 CQs if I really need them.
>>
>>619762
That Liz CQ was no joke.
I tried "farming" with 2 Skadi and Xiang Yu and need CS to gun them down.
>>
>>617717
>with the added safety net
Wanna know how I know you don't ever look at rates. A 4* ce is so common that they had to add a guaranteed 3* servant to ten rolls because you would almost never see them even if the 3* was on rate up.

> A ten roll gives you the same number of rolls as a single
Only if you have a number perfectly divisible by 30. In the case of 150 yes, but for 500 no.
>>
>>620706
>you would almost never see them even if the 3* was on rate up
FUCK LIMITED 3*
FUCK YOU DW
FUCK YOU EVEN HARDER FOR NOT MAKING THEIR COINS RETROACTIVE LIKE GOLDS
>>
Just started FGO, any tips for a new player? I began my first run and got Elizabeth as my starter, I later got Vlad extra and made him my main servant but I decided to restart at Okeanos because I sorta hit a wall and blew all my SQ carelessly thinking the 14 day starter bonus would reset after the 14 days. I also blew most of my embers on 4 stars and didn't really balance my team which was mostly lancers. I did get calamity jane from the banner though so that was cool. Anyway now I've restarted, gotten Hercules as my starter and I speedran back to Okeanos in a single night. I saved all my SQ and have 90 now, and I scored a 5 star servant Arjuna with tickets.
>>
>>622843
>Just started FGO, any tips for a new player?
Above all things, the wiki is your friend. You have knowledge of the next two years of events and updates to plan how you want to use your SQ. Check frequently.

If you aren't intending to spend a ton on the virtual slots, the only thing worth spending any money on is the guaranteed 5 star lucky bags that show up twice a year, and only if you really want some of the servants available.

Try to build up a stock pile of mana prisms so you can buy the new CEs when they show up in the store while you can, otherwise you'll have to spend rare mana prisms on them.

Mystics codes are the best things you spend rare mana prisms on initially. Look up what they do, and save up for the ones that best suit your paystyle.
>>
>>622879
>If you aren't intending to spend a ton on the virtual slots
planning to be full f2p. Made it work in Xdive so I think I can make it work here, gotta say though, Xdive is a lot more f2p friendly than this gacha. I'm only really interested in the story so it shouldn't be a real problem, I'd like to get saber Artoria though if possible so when is she best to roll for? I was looking at the upcoming banners and couldn't find any with her, also pardon my ignorance but what's a CE?
>>
>>622899
It's fairly easy to make it through as an f2p. I've only spent enough for a few guaranteed SSRs, and I now have most of the 4 stars and at least on 5 star in every class after a few years of playing.

You're in luck with getting Saber, because in April you'll be able to get her (or 1 other 5 star from a select pool) for free. All you'll have to do is level her up 1 ascension and reach bond level 5 within 2 months (a trivial task).

CEs are Craft Essences, the stuff you equip your servants with. The mana prisim shop routinely updates with a CE that will boost the amount of either master XP, Code XP, QP, or bond points. They're available there for a limited time, before they need to be unlocked with rare mana prisims. The ones that boost QP and bond points are really useful to have.
>>
>>622919
>You're in luck with getting Saber, because in April you'll be able to get her (or 1 other 5 star from a select pool) for free. All you'll have to do is level her up 1 ascension and reach bond level 5 within 2 months (a trivial task).
Could you elaborate, I didn't see this in any of the banners. Is it an event or something? Pretty sure I have to beat the 7th singularity to do any of those. Also are the CE's really that good? I'd assumed they were just filler to make servants harder to get.
>>
>>622933
Not a banner. It's for the 20 million downloads campaign. You only have to have beaten Orleans.
https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/20M_Downloads_Campaign

The CEs I mentioned are just because QP and Bond farming can be a pain in the ass. Most CEs are pretty mediocre, but some specific ones can be very useful in the right circumstances. Also, the even CEs are usually pretty good, and what you'll probably be equipping most of the time.
>>
>>622943
Thanks a ton for the info! Sucks that I gotta wait so long but this is really good to know.
>>
Overall liked this event. Ishtar, Jane, and X are a really good trio. 80's sci-fi OVA is a fun setting.
That last CQ was fucking wild. Still need to clear out the shop.
>>
>>622943
Isn't that back from 2020?
>>
>>623025
NA is roughly two years behind JP so 2020 on the wiki translates to 2022 for us.
>>
File: 1627776052003.png (343 KB, 800x800)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
I've arrived to take the refuge here. /alter/ is unbearable during mutt hours.
>>
File: 1612153825744.jpg (407 KB, 512x724)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
>deal with /alter/'s cancer
>or /vmg/'s too slow to be comfy threads
>>
>>624503
Well I'm just starting out so I don't have much to say, uh what are some good upcoming banners I guess? I've been thinking I'll just pull from the story one since that has salter and no shitty gimmicks but I don't know if I'm goofing myself. Also any tips for the story? I'm on london right now but I heard Camelot is a massive difficulty spike and right now Herc is pretty much carrying my team. Should I spend the beginner SQ? I thought I fucked myself over long term on my first run but now I'm realizing I barely get any servants from friend points without it, I don't even have lancer cu.
>>
File: 1623760848832.png (236 KB, 512x724)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>624511
Super Orion is a godly dps coming at the end of this year, Artoria Caster is meta defining and comes out in 200~ days and Saber Astolfo is cute and comes out in Christmas!

The thing with pulling on story is, its totally okay if you're starting out and need new servants but its usually better to save up for any upcoming servants you really like. Do you have any favorites that have future banners?

As for story, try to get and level David, Georgios and Euryale. Will be massive helps
especially in Camelot
>>
>>624511
>I'll just pull from the story one since that has salter
The odds you'll get her from the story banner are ridiculously low, as it has a lot of other 4 and 5 star servants as well. It'd be better to wait for a banner with her, but no clue when that's gonna happen.
>>
File: 1627163244425.jpg (271 KB, 1242x1080)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>624511
>what are some good upcoming banners
Super Orion next month, he's the designated solo servant, you can clear most of content with just him.
Never roll story.
>any tips for the story?
Follow someone with Cuzilla or Arjuna Alter
>>
>>624516
I'm >>622899 so I'm just waiting for Artoria cuz i'm a basic bitch, if there's any other servant I think looks cool it would probably be Gilgamesh (but I know he's rarely available and probably horribly rare) and first hassan. My opinion of cool is more akin to edgy 12 year old donut steal and tacticool than anime girl swimsuits and I'm trying to keep my wants from this game low anyway so I can just be happy with what I get.
>>624518
This game really makes you wait to get what you want huh, jeez...
>>624528
>Super Orion
That is very good to know, guess I'll save for him then
>>
File: 1618030534741.jpg (382 KB, 1040x1028)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>624541
Gilgamesh comes on Thanksgiving!
>>
jeanne is a dork
>>
File: 1623427661334.jpg (323 KB, 898x1500)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>624541
Indeed, playing on NA is both a blessing and a curse, as you know most of everything that's coming 2 years in advance.
>My opinion of cool is more akin to edgy 12 year old donut steal
Uh, based?
>>
File: 1606986142436.png (62 KB, 200x200)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>624544
No.. it can't be...
>>
File: 1605722925718.png (186 KB, 506x514)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
Lotto waiting room
>>
>>624542
But I'd bet he's super rare right?
>>624546
I was referring to First Hassan when I said that, dude looks like some kind of deviant art dollar store death and I love it. I don't know why but the whole swimsuit and cute girl thing doesn't appeal to me in a fighting game
>>
>>624561
Gil is literally a glorified general pool. He gets multiple rateups a year.
>>
>>624562
Wow really, I started FGO after watching the original 4 anime and last encore so I assumed he would be like the best of the best endgame servant
>>
>>624570
He's fine, but there's no such a thing as the best endgame servant. Casters such as Skadi, Merlin, Castoria and Vitch, Oberon in 2 years make every servant great
>>
>>624570
Gil is strong, but popularity doesn't translate into meta strength. The really good meta viable servants actually support type servants, as they are able to turn other servants into game breakers. The most meta servants right now are Skadi (for boosting quick based servants), Merlin (for Busters), Zhuge Liang/El Melloi II (for general purpose), and the upcoming Caster Artoria (for Arts).
>>
>>624511
There's Skadi coming soon on her last known rateup. She is THE Quick support, which may be too niche for a new player, but her best servants tend to be general pool. If you have a strong interested in Lancelot (Berserker), Parvati, Atalante, or the Valkyries or a limited Quick servant then you might consider. Otherwise stick with Castoria and maybe Orion.
>>
>>624792
shit, I love berserker Lancelot's design but Herc already fulfills that role in my team...
>>
>>624816
But Herc and jets do different things? Jets is for farming, Herc is for soloing.
>>
>>624830
Bro I'm so new, I just meant they were both berserker lmao.
>>
>>624541
>anime girl swimsuits
You're gonna want at least a few of those, actually, since the there are yearly summer events where all the swimsuit servants get an event bonus of some kind (the shiny new ones get a bigger bonus for a given event, but the old ones still retain value).
>>
>>622843
Post friend code.
>>
>>625146
How do I get that? Is it the User ID?
>>
>>625186
It's the last 4 digits of your credit card number
>>
>>625146
>>625188
Sorry, my mom took mine away
>>
>>625186
Yeah, nine digits like the other people are posting.
>>
>>625210
This one didn't work.
>>
>>625227
Yeah I'm putting that in but it's saying user not found.
>>
>>625231
sorry im blind
>>
>>625235
That got it. Though I have no idea who the new guy I responded to first is.
>>
>>625237
>new guy
That would be me >>625211
>>
Just got Mash's level cap upgraded to 60, should I use the all embers I'm getting from the beginners bonus on her or something else? I feel like those are valuable and its probably gonna take more than all of them to cap her off...
>>
>>625237
im new from 2 weeks ago
>>615258
>>
File: 1621138195199.jpg (425 KB, 1279x673)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
>>625241
>>625246
Kay, I'm the guy with the 100 Lancelot in his All slot. My support list is set up for helping new players chug through the story until they learn the ropes, so lean on me if you're having trouble. My Cu Chullain Berserker should be able to eat just about anyone and I have a lot of single target NP's for bosses.

>>625245
You can get more exp embers from daily missions whenever you have the spare AP.
Mash is one of the most valuable servants to level because she gives so many defensive buffs that become more essential later on, I still use her in challenge quests. She also doesn't cost anything to deploy which is really helpful.
>>
>>625255
So is that a yes in terms of using the all embers then? I know daily missions give embers for specific classes but I'm not sure how to get more all versions
>>
>>625273
Don't worry too much about the alls, they're just ones that don't have a bonus. Each type of ember can technically give a bonus for being used on the appropriate class, but it's not something to worry too much about if you need someone leveled up, especially at lower master levels where you're getting flooded with burnable exp.
Also every event always has 100 all embers in the shop and you can buy 50 from the Da Vinci shop each month for mana prisms. You also get approximately 2 a week for logins.
>>
so what's the strat against the liz fight?
>>
>>625273
The event shop on almost every event will sell 100 4 star and 100 3 star embers in the event store. They also occasionally drop in the friend point gatcha.
>>
>>625282
Gil, lots of damage CE's, NP spam, maybe a command seal if there aren't any batteries.
>>
>>625283
Oh, and you can buy 5 ten packs of them in the mana prism exchange which restocks the first of every month. You should also make sure you buy the summon tickets there every month.

If you ever need to farm mana prisms, the best way to do it is farm prisms from the Advanced (or level 3) ember gathering quest, and burn them for prisms. You get 8-9 prims per run. This is especially good during campaigns where the ap cost for the daily missions is halved.

Probably not too useful to you now, but something to keep in mind for later.
>>
So why the fuck is there maint?
Is the event over already? I thought I had a few more days?
>>
>>624541
>Gilgamesh (but I know he's rarely available and probably horribly rare)

Gilgamesh appears on rate-ups several times every year, he's one of the easier servants to obtain.
>>
>>625278
I thought All embers give a bonus to every class, which is why they were valuable for Extra servants like Mash
>>
>>625358
According to the notes it was just something for payment processing.
>>
File: 20211028_012033.jpg (1.13 MB, 1920x1080)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
I finally hit the 2000 mark on my daughter's attack enhancement! Just one more big event, and she'll be my first 2000/2000 servant.
>>
>>625504
It's not a big deal. Just wait for lottos to replenish embers.
>>
>>625645
New players aren't often able to take full advantage of lottos.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (473 KB, 1744x1295)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
>>625652
We're just about a month away from a lotto. Said lotto even helpfully provide cheap options like Jason with damage bonus so even they can clear stuff with their shitty bronze stats.
>>
File: 1608567835850.png (208 KB, 353x409)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
News...
>>
>>625297
this wasn't as dreadful as I was expecting
>>
>>627404
CaesarCHAD, I kneel
>>
>>625571
Congrats! Good luck.
>>
Got Arjuna archer as my first 5 star, is he worth using as my main archer or should I stick to a 3 star?
>>
>>628992
He's fine if you don't have any other 5* archer
>>
>>629007
So what, is he like bottom of the barrel in terms of 5 stars?
>>
>>629048
If you believe the gamepress tier list, he's pretty near the bottom. Certainly the bottom of 5 star archers.
>>
>>629048
He's not bad, all other archers are just significantly better.
>>
>>629050
>>629052
Just my luck...
>>
>>629054
Don't worry, you'll get a suitable replacement soon or later, and if not, you'll at least be able to bolster it with some great 4 stars.
>>
>using m*le characters
Big yikes
>>
>>628992
Worse than the 3 star CHAD archers
>>
fate is shit btw, trannoids
>>
>>629142
I play it, and I don't disagree with you.
>>
>>629142
Fate is only good for the slutty anime babes
>>
>>629054
He has NP charge, that alone still makes him very useful. I mean, let's look at your general pool options for AOE archers. There's only what, Napoleon who also has NP charge. The other notable AOE Archers like Gil, Jeanne or Ishtar are limited, Tesla is storylocked. Arjuna is on the whole still pretty solid. His debuff immune is also pretty nifty to have during CQs/ boss fights.

You could do much worse in terms of general pool SSR like Osakabehim who is only really useful if you want to to stall/solo for CQs. Meanwhile Arjuna can at least farm and be strong enough for general CQs without taking 100+ turns.
>>
>>629054
Every 5 star is good as a stat stick if nothing else, Arjuna in particular has some really high attack power. His skills are just a bit lopsided.
>>
got my girlfriend to 2k/2k
>>
>>629483
Soul
>>
>>629142
yeah, but it's comfy shit.
>>
>>629483
Based
>>
I hate Ashretard and Ishtarcher so much. Her Space version was likeable though.

However, Primordial Ishtar was the best and most adorable, rivalling Eresh for waifu material.

(Posting here cuz of rtrded IP range “ban” in /vg/, I’ve never posted there before too)
>>
i hate rinfaces so much
>>
I understand. Rin Toesucker is not very nice sometimes
>>
File: 0774.jpg (57 KB, 385x545)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>629217
>Tesla is storylocked
AChads represent!
>>
>Just got to Camelot
>Been using only Mash and Max ascension Heracles from the starter bonus
>Barely scraped through America, had to use OP supports for the last few battles and demon pillars
>Very first battle in Camelot kicks my ass
>Enemies killing my Heracles on the very first round
How fucked am I from here on out? I knew Camelot was a difficulty spike but I didn't know we changed the standard mook health from 5-6000 to 56-72000. What the shit, is there any tips you guys can give? As of now my plan is to use OP supports to carry me through, I don't want my steady progress to get grinded to a halt where I have to farm dailies for 30 days before being able to do the next session.
>>
>>630642
hardest singularity in part 1,i remember amon ra pillar and mordred kicking my ass to no end, but if you have trouble be sure to check gamepress for tips and be sure you have a decent amount of well leveled servants too, you need variety for all the shit that's coming up.
>>
>>630642
Adding on to >>630648's thing about variety. Focus on a few of the most useful servants that you have that would be the best fit to clear the singularity, do not spread your resources too thin. Dunno if that's exactly obvious or not, but take it from someone that just ended up leveling all of their 1 and 2 stars for the hell of it: it will hurt your ability to level skills, which is very important.
>>
>>63065
>Focus on a few of the most useful servants
About that... I've been saving up all my SQ since I started as well as my summon tickets for a good banner. I have quite a few of both now but as a trade off I barely have any servants. I don't even have lancer cu...
>>
>>630680
meant for >>630659
>>
>>630680
you should be rolling on the fp for now, there's quite the good amount of good to decent 1-3* servants (david, euryale, hans, lancer cu, arash, spartacus, leonidas, etc..) and if you have friends with support casters like merlin skadi or waver, you can make them work even better.
>>
>>630642
Camelot was easy for me when I started a couple months ago. The only difficult part was the first battle with Gawain and Mordred. Hans, Cu Chulainn, Leonidas, and Billy worked out for me. Also if you don't have one now, you should set up a team to 3 turn daily quests for embers and acension materials https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKU2RL1wLCQ
>>
>>630698
I don't have a good grasp on what servants I should be leveling up, like is a 3 star always better than a 1 or 2 star? I see people saying to focus on the best servants you have but then there are others who can say a servant like Arash or Georgios is all you need. I have Arjuna now but if he's a bad 5 star should I focus on someone like David instead? I just don't understand.
>>
>>630708
not really, caster gilles is a 3* caster and he's worse than most low-rarity servants (even Benkei is somewhat usable).
Arash is prime farmer unit, Georgios is a solid Tank unit, Arjuna works better as your offensive archer while David is better as a defensive support thanks to his evade + healing and the small atk buff, it all depends on skill set, not rarity.
>>
>>630708
Depends on what they can do. Arash can farm and clear a wave before killing himself. Georgios can taunt and absorb damage in hardfights. Spartacus can clear waves for farming. Mozart, Hans, and Shakespeare can give buffs. Cu can survive for a long time with his guts and evades. So you shouldn't sleep on 1 and 2 stars. There's also the added benefits that they require less materials.
>>
>>630715
>>630719
Whats the point of having specific servants for farming? Any OP support seems to just crush anything in my experience. Also what are the best 3 star and lower servants for the 6th singularity and onward?
>>
>>630731
farming is FGO's main dish and being able to clear farming nodes in 3 turns for mats and other things is gonna be your main goal for a while once you get more into the game (specially during lotteries and other events).
>best 1-3*
Arash
Sasaki Koujiro
Spartacus
Mozart
Hans
Chen Gong
Leonidas
Euryale
Medusa
Cu Chulainn (Lancer, not the proto one)
David
Hassan of 100 Faces
Billy the Kid
Lu Bu
Medea
Caesar
Jaguar Warrior
>>
>>630642
Welcome to Camelot. Wait till Gawain.
>>
>>630642
You're better off using a borrowed DPS and Hans/Mozart/David/Medea/Georgios/Leonidas as supports. Starting roughly from Camelot making a low-star DPS work becomes more of a self-imposed challenge than a viable tactitcs, with just a couple of exceptions, like Euriale and Caesar.

Also, what they told about the grind above. Some servants, like Arash or Spartacus are mostly for grind.
>>
File: 1610155911373.jpg (47 KB, 535x773)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Tick-tock, Skadilets. This is your last chance to get her.
>>
File: 1608371177245.png (14 KB, 688x500)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>
>>630642
If you are doing like me and saving resources for when you get good servants in the gatcha forget that and start to invest in those 2 and 3 stars.
Get ready for Intoxicating Smoke that has AoE attacks and removes all your buffs that thing was easily my worst nightmare in Camelot. People bitch about Gawain but my archers melted him and I didn't even had Euryale leveled up to cheese him, but I was stuck in that thing for days. Until some time ago I lacked decent casters so that guy completely destroyed me.
>>
>>630642
You mentioned 2/6 servants, what else do you have? Also what level are your mash's skills at? 7+ skills should keep a max ascension herc alive through the whole fight. What ces are they using? What ces are your other servants using? Are they maxed stats and levels?

>>630698
This going to sound like pointless bragging, but Camelot was sleep inducing when I did it.
>>
>>631247
>You mentioned 2/6 servants, what else do you have
Well I did say "only" Mash and herc for a reason. You see the other servants I've been using is level 35 Arjuna, level 1 Medea and also level 1 cursed arm Hassan just to get some bond up, I've been using the story supports for the most part and swapping them out for OP friend supports for demon pillars and anything else Mash and Herc can't handle. Mash's skills are like 9/5/3, and shes equipped with the necromancer guts CE, Herc has Victor of the moon. Other servants don't have anything since I've been trying to save.
>>
>>630642
>>631148
So do you guys purposely not use SQ to revive if you get wiped? I've never understood people who say this game is super hard when you can just revive almost endlessly.
>>
>>631272
>Well I did say "only" Mash and herc for a reason.
Alright then, start throwing away Fp to get some of the servants listed here>>630744, though I would recommend hans or Mozart for their buffs. Also your Ces are shit, luckily the fp also has some very good budget versions of things like 2030 and kaleidoscope. The two I would look out for are Dragon's Meridian (grants 30% np charge as base or 50% np when maxed at the start of combat) and slap this on Mash so she can use he np faster, and Bronze-Link Manipulator (grants 15% atk as a base for 3 turns or 20% when maxed) for Herc. If you want another Ce recommendation for Herc, then Ryudoji Temple is good (10-15% np strength and 20%-30% np charge) But the atk increase will matter more faster.

>>631301
Pride, anon.
>>
>>631301
why would i use currency that I can spend on summons to revive?
>>
>>631301
>I've never understood people who say this game is super hard
Because it isn't. The game itself is piss-easy, you can clear the entire story using only 1-2* servants. And imo the fun part of FGO is collecting rare servants, so using that quartz on revives is a waste.
>>
>>631301
don't use SQ to revive, they're a scarce resource already and wasting it like that is a bad decision.
>>
>>631301
>I've never understood people who say this game is super hard when you can just revive almost endlessly.
Well you're either extremely wealthy or extremely stupid. Probably the latter since by that logic, isn't every game easy just because you can revive endlessly?
>>
>>631272
And I forgot to mention that fp pool also has stat fous. These little fur balls boost up atk and hp for your servants, which I can't find numbers for because apparently people only care about grail stats. Be assured though, they'll raise your Herc's hp so he won't die easily, and atk so he'll hit harder.
>>
I don't understand how people can still play this.
There's nothing good about it these days and there's nothing to look forward to in the future.
Add in 95% of the added servants being abandonware and it's just sad.
>>
>>631331
I just started so maybe I can explain. My friends got me really into fate and I've been watching all the animes, when I saw that the FGO animes were from a mobile game I decided I might as well play it and watch the them as I go through. So I don't really care about the gacha other than a few characters from the shows that I'd like to get like saber Artoria. In terms of things to look forward to weren't they making another show for the solomon singularity or was that already released? In any case FGO is such a massive cash cow at this point that I'm sure they'll keep adding things consistently for years to come. I think for older players its not the actual whaling that keeps them going but rather what comes out of it. The more money Type-Moon gets, the more tv shows and other shit are made.
>>
>>631349
Solomon came out in nip theaters months ago, just waiting for the BDs so the rest of the world can watch it
>>
>>631349
I am so sorry, because the quality of fate products has been piss poor in recent years.
Even the new carnival, something I have desperately wanted, has been fucking abysmal and lacking compared to the first one.
FGO's story plummeted after Solomon, the gameplay went stale, boiling down to what card is fotm and got a new shiny looping toy to play with, and servant designs themselves have been getting worse and worse, with Camelot LB introducing a whole new tier of low quality that the typical gacha "coomers", for lack of a better word, are praising to high heaven.
Maybe I'm just too old for this shit, but I'm so disenchanted with Fate now that I can barely even care about the stuff I liked anymore.
>>
>>631331
>I don't understand how people can still play this.
I like how autistic the story is.
>>
>>631366
LB6 is the best lostbelt to date according to the nips, that's the worst example you could have given.
>>
>>631381
I was talking about servant designs, not the story.
I can't comment on the story as I can't read Japanese.
>>
File: 1593612042248.png (74 KB, 205x272)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>631384
>FGO's story plummeted after Solomon
>I can't comment on the story as I can't read Japanese.
>>
>>631395
Yes, LB1, 2, and 3 were mediocre and the EoR we're fucking awful all around. That's what I was judging on.
>>
>>631364
Oh okay, god the schedule for this shit is so confusing.
>>631366
Lmao why are you sorry? Anyway for me at least the novelty is keeping me going but even though I like what I see so far I have no problem leaving once I get bored. I'm completely free to play but even if you have an investment in this game I'd suggest leaving for greener pastures once you get sick of it. Or at least taking a break until some new content is added. I'm kinda new to gachas but from what I can see the whole game could use an overhaul or maybe even a straight up sequel. Comparing the visuals to newer gachas like SAOARS or Xdive, you can really see that they need some new flashy shit to keep up with the competition because right now the actual gameplay looks old, simplistic and kind of boring. Just comparing it to SAOARS, this of course wins by miles in terms of stories but its almost embarrassing to see fucking SAO beat them in almost every other regard. Anyway that's just my perspective as an outsider to the franchise.
>>
2023 will be great for NA
>>
>>631423
Because you're actually putting time into this. It's really not worth it.
The game is just dragging its feet at this point and you can tell they're running out ideas.
Like you said, the dated visuals (that also create retarded amounts of work, people used to joke about sprite-kun for a reason), the piss poor gameplay with no ability to automate or skip in-game, and various other factors are a huge detriment for it. Not to mention enforcing log in autism that people take too seriously when most gacha don't give a shit if you keep a perfect streak.
If you like it, enjoy it while you can. Personally for me, a FGO 2 could do things perfectly and even give my favorite servants more screen time and less being shoved into cliques and I still won't bother with it.
>>
>>631301
SQ is one of the rarest resources in the game, and crucial to make your party more powerful in the long run. I've used SQ revives just a couple of times, on Goetia, because I was just too impatient to see the ending and my party was mostly shit then, and on challenge quests, when rewards were greater than 1 SQ (a ticket or something) and I was absolutely sure that I can win with a little more push. Generally using SQ on revives is highly counterproductive.
>>
>>631439
Then go play Genshin or something Chang, we won't miss you
>>
>>631442
I don't play any gacha right now, I don't know why you felt you needed to bring that crap up.
>>
>>631331
Turn-based JRPGs are not exactly common, and you have to give it to the story, not every writing team has balls to position a Japanese wageslave betacuck as the supreme existence and apex of the universe, or to slap tits on Oda Nobunaga. It is so bad that it overflows back to good, or at least entertaining, due to how shameless it is in its pandering.
>>
>>631445
You come to the FGO thread desperately trying to convince people not to play FGO. You're either a misguided retard or a shill for some other mobage company, probably Mihoyo if I had to guess. So which is it?
>>
>>631464
You're talking about shilling when you're getting upset about someone not praising the game. Look in the mirror.
>>
>>631439
I see your point and understand, but right now at least I am enjoying myself so I'm gonna keep on going until I'm bored and move on like I do with any IP. I never spend money on gachas so I have no investment other than time and I don't really have anything better to do on my free time so it really doesn't matter to me. Best case scenario, they do what we're asking and make a sequel that improves everything and worst case scenario they'll probably milk the game until its dry and move on. In any case I can't see them abandoning the game anytime soon with the amount its raking in so best thing to do is just wait and see what happens.
>>631442
Lmao it's not like they were shitting on the game for no reason, it's good to offer constructive criticism. Instantly silencing anyone who doesn't love the game just creates an echo chamber of cash cows for the devs to milk without ever improving.
>>
>>631475
There's criticizing and then there's writing entire essays trying to get people to stop playing FGO, poor dude clearly has an agenda. I can only hope mihoyo is actually paying him lol.
>>
>>631475
It'll last as long as they can milk finishing the lostbelts, honestly.
I see 6 months after the lostbelt story finishes they either announce the sequel or just kind of let the game start fading out.
>>
>>631485
Nasu already has a script for a possible Part 3 lol.
>>
>>631489
Which would be a good excuse to spring up a new game.
>>
File: 12_AC_EMIYA.png (77 KB, 508x445)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>631331
Have you considered the fact that this may simply be your opinion and that those that enjoy the game have opinions that are different from yours? I understand why you and others have so many issues with the game (in fact, I agree with some of the points that you've made), but do you really think that being Anonymous User #????? complaining about the same things that everybody else complains about will change anybody's mind? You're better off just ignoring the game and its community.
>>
>>631495
No, I was just vocalizing as a bit of a rant mainly.
And believe me, I'm trying as hard as I can to forget about the general community. Especially the /vg/ threads.
>>
>>631498
Fair enough. A bit of ranting can be healthy, and the anonimity makes this a pretty good place for it. Have a nice day.
>>
File: S314_Stage4.png (544 KB, 512x724)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
>>631428
Especially for those of us living that Buster life.
>>
>>631512
As a new player, I don't really understand the uses of other cards. Quick seems kinda useless and arts is good for NP spamming but they both seem to be severely outmatched by the raw damage of busters. It's especially weird since I've seen some people say busters are the most useless. Could someone explain? from my current understanding it seems to be that a servants affinity is related to their card distribution (like Herc is best for busters since he has 3 of those as cards)
>>
>>631331
Honestly I kinda like the series and as a shounenfag the spectacle is nice. The loos story justification on why x is happening is okay but seeing what the servants can do is what keeps me coming back.
I there is a negative I have is knowing what comes 2 years from now such as (>>631428) and (>>631512). I want them now even though I know I probably won't actually use them.
>>
>>631542
(1)Buster NPs give no NP gauge refund, therefore your ability to spam them is much limited, and you won't be able to 3-turn nodes with the same damage dealing servant (though for grinding you can slot in Arash to clear the first wave).

(2)Quality of available supports is immensely important for power of a card type. Currently, the best Buster support, Merlin, is considered to be somewhat behind the best Quick support, Skadi. The next year Artoria Caster will release and give a huge boost to Arts.

That said, "Buster being bad" is a meme, and I'm not even sure if it is used ironically. The best DPS servants of this year, Arjuna Alter and Super Orion, both are buster-based.
>>
>>631542
>Quick seems kinda useless
It is unless you have Skidi, then your quick cards have actual damage on top of the best crit modifier.
> arts is good for NP spamming
Arts are better off than quick because a lot of arts buff also buff np damage, and constantly looping 200% np, which also increase its damage before any np or arts buff, means that shit dies every turn. Also there is a lot more art buffers.
>>
>>631512
>Barghest
>then Vitch
>then Oberon
>then Summer Chocokita and Caenis
>then Zenobia

have mercy on my quartz stash, DW-sama...
>>
>>631603
The worst part is that more can still come...
>>
>>631604
luckily I'll hoard a fuck ton of quartz next year since there's nothing of my interest outside of Castoria and Caenis (maybe Vritra? I dunno she seems forgettable).
>>
>>631608
I wish you luck with saving, i'd try that but I know i'll fail.
>>
got me a spats butte with one ticket, what has been your luckiest pull so far?
>>
>>631629
The Gorgon rate up got me 2 Gorgons with a single 10 pull. May have been 11 at that time though.
>>
>>631301
>wasting SQ on revives
Are you mentally retarded?
>>
>>631629
Both new servants in the first 10-roll
>>
>>631629
Probably King Hassan in 2 tickets or Space Ishtar in a 10 rolls. But pulling the 2 Arjunas in less that 100 SQ might beat it since Arjuna has been such a monster. Almost sure one of them came along with Ash.
>>
File: 1626081162152.jpg (1.26 MB, 2048x1152)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>631629
This from MHXA's last run.
>>
Spooked by Carmilla when rolling for Skadi. Now in two years I will have a complete set of Lizs.
>>
It wasn't the prettiest set of spins but I got her. Good luck to everyone who wants her!
>>
jalter
>>
>>631331
Because i>>631349
t's the only gacha where I can play around with the cups that is not EoS'd or near EoS. Otherwise, yeah the game is shit, DW is shit, Nasu is a hack that hasn't written anything good since F/SN and F/HA, the rest of writers are shit too (deep in my heart I like what Meteo does sometimes, but still), Takeuchi is a piece of shit but at least he greenlighted prillya, so I can forgive and mostly forget how much of a hack he is.
>>
>>631983
Reddit called, they want their nickname back.
>>
>>631308
>>631311
>>631320
>>631440
>>631641
It take 1SQ to revive, the odd time I've actually wiped seems absolutely negligible, I'm on Anastasia, and I can't have had to revive more than 50 times. I haven't spent a dime on the game and it still doesn't seem like enough to call it a waste.
>>
>>631931
>>631974
I got Skadi in about 200 SQ. Decided to blow the remaining 150 and tickets on the story summon, because I wanted Columbus the Chad, and got not only a couple copies of him, but Quetz and Shaherezade. All in all, a pretty good day on the roulette. Best of luck to anyone still about to roll.
>>
File: 1634989520799.png (113 KB, 800x600)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>631301
I came here to laugh at you!
>>
File: 148b.png (188 KB, 800x600)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>632149
rule number 1 of making fun of people is "look but dont touch". look at what happened to chris chan!
>>
File: file.png (296 KB, 784x554)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>632048
>the odd time I've actually wiped seems absolutely negligible
>I can't have had to revive more than 50 times
>>
>>632371
If that's a large amount because I'm shit that only makes the number of SQ spent seem more negligible.
>>
>>632149
I want a KP.
>>
Are there anyone with clairvoyance ex? Can I expect Okita saber on thanksgiving?
>>
>>633097
The guy who usually charts them seems to think they're usually random rateups that got skipped plus Gilgamesh. I believe that Okita is usually strictly on GUDAGUDA banners but you can check the wikis to be sure.
>>
I got Achilles and Skadi in the same 10 pull. How good is achilles?
>>
>>634023
Really good. Especially teamed with Skadi.
>>
Already having Skadi I wasn't too fired up about this rateup, so I decided to throw a few tickets at the MHXA banner. 1st one gives the 5* event CE, 2nd gives MHXA.
I hope I haven't used up my luck before getting Chad Orion or Yang Guifei.
>>
>>631629
Just had one. Decided to blow 6 Quartz collected after Skadirolling (got her), because I felt like doing something with the game. 1st roll - Edison. 2nd roll - Vlad III. Did not make a screenshot, because well, single rolls.
>>
What should I as a new player be aware of when starting out? because my friends convincing me to pick this up and try it out.
>>
>>636128
its a really grindy game and you missed a ton of good shit like free welfare units (some of them considered as top tier) and good craft essences, if you don't mind that then you should start now since waiting for it only makes things worse.
>>
>>636137
Shit I did? well that sucks
>>
>>636139
the other thing you could do (but i don't usually recommend it) is to buy a starter account with the meta support units and strong servants for hard challenges and farming.
>>
>>636147
Yeah thats impossible for me right now.
>>
>>636128
I started out recently myself, currently on singularity 6 after a few weeks. I'd say reroll while you still haven't made much progress until you get Hercules since hes considered the best from what I can tell. Save your saint quartz (the rainbow thingies) for good banners since they're the premium currency of the game and especially rare in this gacha for some reason, use friend points only until then and summon tickets if you're especially desperate. Find someone giving away their friend code on one of these threads and use their OP support servants to back you up through the story. After a while your silver embers (the silver cards you use to level up servants) will be pretty useless so you can sell those for mana prisms to get 5 summon tickets a month for 5 free rolls. I think the most important thing to know is that this isn't one of those games you can make a ton of progress on in a single day, it may work for the first few singularities but at 6 theres a major difficulty spike and unless you use supports to cheese your way through (which will hurt you in the long run) you're gonna hit a wall where you have to grind a lot before making progress. For good low level servants servants i've been recommended these few:
>Saber: Caesar/Bedivere (whichever has the highest NP level), Fergus
>Archer: Robin Hood, Euryale, Tawara Touta
>Lancer: Cu Chulainn, Hektor/Romulus (depends on whose skills appeal to you more)
>Rider: Georgios, Ushiwakamaru, Alexander
>Caster: Paracelsus, Medea, Andersen
>Assassin: Hundred Face Hassan, Fuuma Kotarou
>Berserker: Lu Bu, Spartacus
They should be pretty easy to get, but keep in mind that this assumes you don't have any 4 stars of the same class. 4 stars will be preferable to these in most cases. This is just personal preference but try to use a support to do the chaldea combat suit mystic code asap. I think thats more or less everything, keep in mind that I'm still fairly new myself so take what I say with a grain of salt.
>>
this is what I happened to get
>>
>>636381
Is this your first roll? Start over. Stheno is crap.
>>
>>636128
Uninstall the game
Get better friends.
>>
>>636219
>Herc
This isn't year 1 anymore. Go for Helena instead. She's a good budget farmer and supporter. Much more useful and becomes even better with castoria plus her latest buff. Meanwhile, your under-leveled and under-skilled Herc won't be doing you much favor as you're rushing story to take part in events and you'll instead be using a friend's cuzilla or pajeet alter.
>>
>>636381
First singularity is all Riders so Stheno might not be completely horrible, but she needs a few interludes to give her NP buff removal and get her third Charisma skill. Many good friend supports you can borrow are Divine. Euryale is very useful and you get a head start on using her before Camelot. Herc is good but you'll clear Lost Belts before his Bond CE memes kick in. I'd say try your luck at Skadi or something, see who spooks you, then see if you really want to reroll from there.
>>
File: Helena4.png (316 KB, 512x724)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>636541
She also has the added benefit of being best girl.
>>
>>636381
>>636544
I rerolled and got Helena and I like her alot
>>
>>636128
Post friend code.
>>
>>636596
>>
>>636604
Sent. Feel free to use my servants.
>>
>>636595
Gratz on ur lolibaba.
>>
>>636541
I don't know, I stuck with my Herc and he's pretty much carried me through most of part 1 single handedly so he's definitely not bad by any means. He's especially good since story supports usually suck damage wise but give a free friend point roll each time you use them, so he can carry without sacrificing that plus the added challenge is always nice
>>
>>636701
>story support
That's your problem right there. I literally mention using a friend's strong support which also gives FP. Also FP amount from battles is a joke, the main source of FP is from lotto and there's one like less than a month away.

>>636595
Smart newfriend.
>>
>>636701
Also, you're missing the point. Nobody said Herc is bad. Rather at this point Helena is more useful.
>>
>>636706
Sorry, like I said I'm new as well and just trying to help. How many FP does the lotto usually give, and do you need to complete the story to do it?
>>
>>636711
>How many FP does the lotto usually give,
Depends on how many times you do it. The prize pool has 11k total, and you can refresh the pool every time you clear it out.

> and do you need to complete the story to do it?
Fortunately, you need only clear Fuyuki for this one. A lot more lenient than previous years.
>>
Ive completed fuyuki and while I do like it so far, im feeling abit overwhelmed, I did my first multi on the skadi banner and got a mech that id add to the team if I didnt have a mage already
>>
Im going to risk being made fun of for asking, but is there a discord?
>>
File: file.jpg (70 KB, 938x913)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>636741
>>
File: 1599447060839.png (325 KB, 801x518)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
>trying to level Saber AND Emiya's skills
>need 240 fucking proof of heroes total
I'm still gonna do it because I love the characters, but goddamn.
>>
>>636730
There's a lot to take in. Don't be afraid to ask questions here or look stuff up on gamepress if you need to wrap your head around things. Good luck on Skadi with the rest of your startdash quartz.
>>
>>636841
So do NPs change as you evolve your character? I do have a grail available and while at first I loved Helenas UFO it sortof hurts my eyes whenever I use it
>>
>>636878
No. NP's are always the same.
Grails allow you to level a character beyond their normal limit all the way to 100, save them for characters you really love.
However you can raise the np level of any servant by rolling a duplicate of them and infusing them into your main servant. Worry about that the next time you roll Helena.
>>
>>636822
You can get proofs from lotteries next year.
>>
>>636881
>No. NP's are always the same.
There are a few coming up that change with their ascension. Caster Artoria for one.
>>
>>637005
They been here for long ass time, but they're reserved for the top prize cards.
Earliest one I remember is summer jean
>>
So I just started and have done one pull on the skadi banner, this is my current roster and I would like some team building advice, I know its pretty easy at the start but id still like to have something.
https://litter.catbox.moe/djjja5.jpg
https://litter.catbox.moe/5dnr4q.jpg
>>
>>637151
Caesar is a good supporter for starters while also being a well-rounded saber, you should level him up.
Inshun is a unit that can do nasty shit as a solo unit, but consider that he works much better alone.
Tawara Touta packs a decent punch overall and has decent skills for surviving, his NP is stronger against demonic-type enemies btw.
Euryale and Robin Hood are good archers, you should level up both.
I only use Alexander for whenever i cant use double Skadi, on his own he's pretty average but since you're starting he can be useful with his decent attack stats, aoe np and offensive buffs.
Jason is mostly a joke unit now but when Castoria arrives he can be a good NP looper and Saber loopers are rare.
Medea is a NP spam unit, don't expect her to hit hard though, still a decent unit and the buff removal is pretty good.
You should level up Mozart and Shakespeare since they're still good support units regardless of their low rarity.
Bloodaxe isn't particularly good but if you lack Berserkers he's alright.
You can skip leveling up your other servants outside of maybe Babbage if you want an offensive caster (Paracelsus is a good support but I don't recommend him at the beginning because his skills are expensive to level up and you wouldn't be able to use him for his main treat which is allowing arts looping)
>>
File: 3jatb0nm9ha71.jpg (2.98 MB, 3062x2384)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB JPG
Playing for a couple months now and don't follow JP news
I should follow this next year right?
>>
>>637175
Save so you won't be a castorialet next year
>>
>>637151
Those links don't work. Who are your 4 star servants?
>>
>>637367
Saw it when it did work. Helena is their only 4 star at the moment.
>>
>>637367
Im sorry I was using litterbox for temp files, catbox was not working at all >>637167 Helena is my only 4* at the moment
>>
>>637151
Pick friend arjuna alter
Run a combination of leonidas, shakespeare, chen gong, hans, mozart, caesar
Press red card and crit hard
Win
>>
>>637236
Is there a guide for castoria looping?
>>
>>637373
>>637402
Don't you get 2 4 stars when you start the game?
>>
>>637489
Only one 4* is guaranteed to be a servant in the tutorial roll.
>>
>>637498
Oh. Huh, I got two. Lucky me I guess.
>>
>>637569
I got an essence that gives 60% Np bar at the start of the fight
>>
>>637432
Not certain since I'm only on NA but I assume you only need an Arts NP Servant like Salieri then you cast the 2nd and 3rd skills from your and the friend Castoria, the fact that it's arts coupled with the 60% NP gain from both Castorias fills the NP gauge to loop.
For comparison I'm running a double Skadi and Parvati comp, the Skadis are 10/10/10 but Parvati is 7/7/7 and she refunds around 60% of NP bar, that's a Quick NP with only 26% of NP gain.
>>
File: sushi.png (105 KB, 224x224)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>637432
Castoria is so busted because the guide to Castoria looping is
>Do you have two Castorias?
>Yes
>Is the servant Arts AoE?
>Yes
>AAAAAAH I'M LOOOOPING

Basically, every 3/3/x node can be looped by holding whatever CE you want on your DPS, so you can use that slot to boost damage with whatever you want and don't need to have lucked into a Kscope like for Skadi. Most importantly, double Castoria allows you to loop 90+ nodes, type of missions that got added in JP with wonky enemy distributions like 2/1/3 or bullshit like that.

Here's a guide that will be relevant for NA when Castoria comes out: read the assumptions, if you want to use Plugsuit basically anyone can loop.
[link]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3ozZovBWPQ[/link]
>>
Is there a guide on what CEs I should keep?
>>
>>637909
Imaginary Element is pretty strong, second largest starting gauge after Kaleidoscope, and it gets phased out of the gacha pool in a year or so. With other 4*s you have to MLB to get fifty percent charge, though that comes with a card type boost or similar.
>>
>>637942
>no CE requirement
This was the thing I was looking for
The only thing I think I'd hate is looking for other Castorias
>>
>>638071
>that mash art
Holy fuck I Love her! and I cant wait to unlock that
>>
Before any of the new people come to ask, go to Fuyuki Mobile Coordinate No.0 to farm dragon servants for the master mission.
>>
>>638071
>Looking for other Castorias
From what I've heard from JP, there actually was the opposite problem until DW allowed multiple servants of one class on support lists: the caster lists became literally all Castorias. Skadi looping actually got harder because it was much more time consuming to find a Skadi.
>>
>>638528
that reminds me of every time I want to use a Tamamo, everyone has Waver/Skadi there and I have to refresh a billion times before I get one.
Bless everyone that keeps Tamamo on their supports.
>>
So Arthur probably won't be on Thanksgiving banner. I will pray for Okita, I can't wait for whole year for her
>>
>>638528
For some reason reading this post made my brain fart. Can you say it again like I'm a retard.
>>
>>638667
Everyone put Castoria as their mage support so you couldn't find a Skadi.

The game developers then allowed multiple supports of each class so that you could find Castorias and Skadis
>>
>>638528
I'm doubtful my friends will make the switch, half of them are still stuck on waver and merlins
which I'm grateful for some CQs but...
>>
>>638962
Oh shit, first I've ever heard about it. Awesome.
>>
>>638602
Well you got lucky, didn't you.
>>
How is this?
>>
>>640754
>Fionn
Pretty lackluster until you upgrade him through his interlude and strengthening quest. Will also become significantly more viable once Castoria drop.
>>
>>640760
Still safe to use for the story and free quests?
>>
>>640771
Sure. Just be careful about using his second skill around female enemies with a charm skill (unless you use his NP on the same turn).
>>
>>636128
>ignore meta talk, this is a meme PvE game
>download automata
>>
>>640918
Yes sir pls tell them to download the automata for grinding.
>>
What am I supposed to do when I've done all the lostbelts and there's no events happening?
>>
>>641015
farm mats/exp/qp/bond
>>
>>641015
Play something else. Princess Connect is fun.
>>
>>640918
>PvE game
Not for long
>>
I hate hunting quests.
>>
So update, I got 2 more 4 stars, a fishnet tubtop assassin, and Saber Lancalot
>>
>>643966
Chiyome isn't super great, but you can do much worse in assassin class. Lancelot on the other hand is super good, and absolute crit monster with good NP generation.

You're pulls are leaning heavily towards arts focused servants, which will serve you well once Castoria drops and Arts becomes the new meta. Until then, try to get some people with Tamamo no Mae casters for your friends and follows to best support them.
>>
>>644055
I dont think it was Chiyome found the image of the pulls
>>
>>644088
No, that's her. Mochizuki Chiyome.
>>
>>644088
>>644095
Also, hang on to that first CE you got there. With One Strike grants Sure Hit to your equipped servant, which allows it to bypass an enemy's evasion, and that's very useful in certain fights.
>>
>>644095
>>644088
I think her name is hidden till you clear her part in the story
But yeah Saberlot will put in major Single Target work for you, especially if you get him some good Crit buffs
>>
>>644330
>I think her name is hidden till you clear her part in the story
Oh yeah, I forgot that was a thing.
>>
>>644389
So did the developers.
>>
The next story locked welfare is Sieg, who needs Solomon in February. Camelot and Babylonia can take about a month each worst case.
>>
>>644330
>I think her name is hidden till you clear her part in the story
That reminds me, before doing the 1.5 arcs, I would recommend watching the Vengeful Demon's Wail at the Prison Tower event and Musashi trial quest on youtube, since they have some story relevance there. You could also unlock them through the rare prism store, but I doubt you have them and there are far more worthwhile things to get first (but you should buy Vengeful Demon's Wail at the Prison Tower at some point down the road, since it gives you 6-9 summon tickets (depending on if you do the challenge quest or not) and a crystalized lore.
>>
I just finished Rome singularity, alot of neat surprises with characters who I would have thought would be absolute cunts but nah, everyone was pretty reasonable save for the beserkers.
>>
>>644652
If you like what's considered the worst story chapter, you'll love the later ones.
>>
>>644755
I personally hated Agartha the most (at least in terms of story, Simousa can choke to death on Arthoria's fat futa cock for its mechanics). Rome was mediocre, but Agartha felt like an absolute slog.
>>
>>644787
Agartha at least had based Columbus.
>>
Is the story banner worth summoning on?
>>
>>644997
Not really, no.
>>
>>644997
Yes, you have better odds for kaleido than event and you have a chance at cu alter, medb, tesla, more bedivere.
>>
>>645151
But anon told me that all you need was castoria
>>
>>645160
Not all servants can 6CE loop, especially at low NP levels. Some will need black grail/ kaleido.
>>
>>644997
General pool CEs are better than nearly all event CEs and you get a much higher chance of them on the story banner.

Specific banners are generally preferred, because they offer a chance to control what waifu/OP meta servant you will get, while the story banner is completely random.
>>
>>644755
now that you mention it it was pretty bad considering those surprises, I wasnt expecting a literal demon tree to spawn but whatever
>>
how many "rare" 3* you have at NP5? (aka the ones that can only appear on the story gacha or selected rate-ups ex: Columbus)
>>
>>645450
2. Jaguar Man and Mori Nagayoshi.
>>
>>644997
Depends what you're looking for.
>>
>>645151
At that point you're better off waiting until the next class based summoning campaign. Then you at least have a better chance of getting a servant you want.
>>
>>644997
I've spend far too many SQ on story because I enjoy getting random shit.
>>
Any good banners coming soon?
>>
>>646541
Beniema. Has party wide charge, np seal, crit down and anti evil/ chaotic damage. There's a lot of chaotic/evil enemies. Sometimes you even fight chaotic evil enemies.
>>
>>646541
Super Orion
>>
>>646541
Thanksgiving.
>>
>>648583
What yours predictions about servants on that banner?
>>
>>648794
Gil is a staple
Scat hasn't had a rate up in a year
Maybe Rider Alter
Maybe Amakusa
One of the summer SSRs, probably Tammao or Artoria since they have no more reruns.
Iskandar
>>
>>648853
>Gil is a staple
>Scat hasn't had a rate up in a year
They're both getting rate-up on New Years, and Gil just had another rate-up two months ago. Be kinda dumb to give them rate-ups that close together.
>>
>>648853
>>648856
Can I expect OG Okita?
>>
>>648875
It's possible. Outside of the luckbag she doesn't have a rate up for another 11 months.
>>
>>648853
Scathach gets three rate-ups next year
>>
I've pretty much dropped the game since I got massively shafted this summer and haven't found it in me to go back in
any reason to restart?
>>
>>650151
I mean, it's still the same gatcha game. If you're not in it for the story content, then the only thing that can bring you back is more waifu gambling.
>>
>>650163
Though I should point out, if you wait until the new years even, you will at least get a comeback bonus. worth about 55 sq.
>>
>>650163
I was in for the story content but having to go through lb 5 with the same servants after not getting who I wanted on 3 sucessive rate ups and the perspective of lostbelts not being done in 2 years is kinda making me not want to play
>>
File: Capture.png (1.26 MB, 1022x572)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>He doesn't summon on story
>>
>>650292
>getting Mikon
My condolences.
>>
>experimenting with different characters in daily quests
>NP5 Arash with no buffs actually deals more damage to a neutral wave than NP1 Nobuvenger with Lv. 9 Can't Be Helped active
What the shit is with the balance in this game? Why make a character so fucking weak when they're that hard to get? Glad I just got Nobu by complete luck and didn't actively try pulling for her. I just think it's insane that you have to pull for multiple NP levels for a 5 star to actually do decent damage. When meanwhile a free 1 star can do the same thing. I know, I know, Arash is special and there's not a lot of 1 stars that are quite as good as him, but it's still annoying.
>>
>>648853
>One of the summer SSRs
summer BB please
>>
>>650485
I'm almost certain some servants like Nobu get the shaft because they know people will pull her no matter what. Some people recommend to not pull her due to how meh she is and yet they pull her themselves.

This game is ruled by popularity, for example just look at how many stars a character has. >Arash one of the most well known archer heroes that somehow ended up as a 1 star when he should have been a 4 or 5 star
>Emiya that is a literal who in history somehow is a 4 star when he should have been a 2 at best 3 star
>Cu Chulain the Irish Heracles and fucking Medusa are somehow 3 star.
The fact that Emiya would turn out to be too good later on despite being a 2 or 3 star is no reason, look a Cu he is a monster despite being a 3 star. Instead he is put as a 4 star because many people will try to pull the redman because of UBW.
>>
>>650485
Arash's NP is incredibly strong at the cost of him dying (which is, funny enough, more useful) but yeah, Nobuvenger is awful but she does get a decent buff next year and Nobukatsu is actually her best support.
>>
>>650485
Nobu aside, Avengers are in a pretty weird place in general. In exchange for a slightly higher class damage modifier and advantage on the tankiest class they get loaded down with flavorful RP demerits. Main exception seems to be Ishtar whose card boost can fail. Speaking of Avengers there's a new welfare who needs LB 5.5

Arash is technically a 1* but the CEs he needs are the rarest of their rarities.
>>
>>650485
I think Arash has one if not the strongest np in the game, even if you account for buffs. The downside is he dies, but who cares about that. And technically you can spam it with enough np charge and guts.
>>
>implying I'd use m*le characters
lol
>>
>>650653
Nah, she got a rate up this summer.
>>
>>651576
New years too.
>>
Is the video download thing worth the trouble? Do you get some kind of goodie-bag for it or is it just the video?
>>
>>652730
Just the video. I'm not downloading half a gig for a PV but that's just me.
>>
Thanksgiving news when
>>
Starting playing after I found my account backup for the first time in 3 years, I figured if it was playable on emulator now I could macro a bunch of the grind that was kind of keeping me away before, buI'm pretty new but wanted to get back in the game, if anyone could add a dead weight I'd be super stoked apparently there's this whole github project that does all of the farming for you, although I don't have that many apples so I don' know how much I can actually use it
>>
>>653215
I'll add you in a moment, I have Schezie/Da Vinci on All, just be sure to log in frequently.
>>
>>653218
yeah it shoudn't be to hard with my set up, I want to go hard now that the quality of life is better and I don't need a tablet glued to my fingers
>>
File: 1637308094530.jpg (3.41 MB, 4093x2894)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB JPG
>>653219
done.
>>
>>653230
thank you my dude

newbie question, do you want to do all the dailies for mana prisms, or just the 30/40 AP ones? Even with full AP and a fair amount of apples, it seems like a waste to spend like 2 apples a day to clear them all
>>
>>653231
if you want mana prisms do the 30ap exp quest and sell all the silver embers you get, its better that way and you consume less apples.
>>
File: 83590678_p0.png (1.9 MB, 2000x1440)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
>>653215
Sent
>>
>>653215
Sent.

>>653234
This. Selling the embers you get from this nets you 1 prism for every 3 AP (provided you also sell the gold) it's the most efficient way to farm them outside of events with infinite lottos (there's one coming up for christmas, by the way, so best save your apples for that).
>>
File: red man jobs again.png (836 KB, 836x511)
836 KB
836 KB PNG
I'm only in the fourth area and I'm constantly getting my ass handed to me, I thought at least the story stuff would be easy, what the hell man
>>
>>653312
Use a friend's poo god/ cu zilla/ bond 10 herc, you silly noob. Of course you'll get wrecked if you use your own underleveled shitters.
>>
>>579054
That's not how a torso works.
>>
>>653334
>Rely on OP supports
Faggot
>>653312
You should be practicing team composition, you'll need it eventually. Don't expect a stat-stick to solve all your problems for you.
>>
Hello everyone, Can you explain what gimmick is? Ty
>>
>>653589
Anime isn't real life, retard.
>>
>>653830
>Don't expect a stat-stick to solve all your problems for you.
It solves most of the problems. Like 90% of it. And OP supports are there for you to use for free.
>>
>>653312
How? I was saving resources for when I pull servants I wanted, saving quartz for banners that had servants I wanted, using story supports, ignoring events because I didn't know the best stuff you get is from events and I only needed to start to invest seriously in servants in Camelot. Until there it's super easy, if you think London is hard just wait for the first fights of Camelot let alone Intoxicating Smoke and Gawain.

That's either the 120k or 200k node of nursery rhyme in London right? A decent leveled Ushi with a Skadi can 1 shot or get really close to it.
Start to level servants like Hans, Ushi, FSN Cu, Cesar, Arash, Chen Gong and Lu Bu.
>>
Saber Okita fan rejoice
Thanksgiving rateups from /alter/:

Scathach
Summer Nero
Jack
Moriarty
Reinnes
Xiang Yu
Okita
>>
>>655037
>summer umu
tempting, might drop 10 tickets on it.
>>
>>655037
>>
>>655037
Nothing I really want to try for aside from Jack (because I am a complete degenerate), but I know I can get her for free in April, so I'll hold off.
>>
File: 1616044598631.png (2.04 MB, 1334x750)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
>>653830
>You should be practicing team composition
Haven't heard that one in a very long time.
>>
Need friends. /alter/ is being a dick.
Please don't apply if your support list includes:
>Liz shit
>Cunny shit
>Okita
>Musashi
>Summer servants
>>
>>655496
Friend request sent.
>>
>>655496
>Need friends. /alter/ is being a dick.
>Please don't apply if your support list includes
For once I don't think /alter/ is the problem here.
>>
>>655496
faggot
>>
>>655496
>can't even 10/10/10 4*
>>
File: 1617716078171.png (301 KB, 400x600)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>655496
>Low skills
>Not a single np5
>Excluding servants
Yeah no
>>
Gonna grail Scathach after I NP2 her this thanksgiving
>>
>>655909
I hope u have good luck with your rolls bro
>>
>>655909
Why isn't she grailed already?
>>
>>655496
Sorry, I only accept friend requests from RaikouCHADs.
>>
>>655989
The Lancer spot has always been a contested spot on my grails but I think with her buff later in the year, the bunnysuit, and the animation update puts her at the top of my list. I'm autistic about my grails and one of the key factors is that I'm trying to grail FGO-introduced servant and not a pseudo-servant or a derivative of servants introduced from previous works.
Scathach fits the bill a lot better than other lancers since the other two in the running were Lancer Arturia and Summer Melt
>>655960
Thanks m8
>>
>>656094
>bunnysuit
wait I never heard of this, but then again I don't follow fgo news as much

>>656093
Ishtar and Mo are really lacking in your line up

>>655496
anon's upset cause he couldn't get any summer servants
>>
File: Scathach_Costume_Sprite.png (346 KB, 1000x1000)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
>>656137
>wait I never heard of this, but then again I don't follow fgo news as much
You get it in next year's lottery event.
>>
>>656094
She's not originally from Extra or Extella?
>>
>>656248
Extra fan boy here.
Original Extra characters were >>656137 Nero and Tamamo. Archer from FSN makes an appearance in there too. Gil joins for the JP only CCC.
Then we have a spin off of Extra, Extella. This is where some FGO and Fapoc characters come in. I think the biggest debate here was if Altera is an FGO character or an Extella character. Cause I believe Extella was delayed so she came out in FGO first.
Finally we have the sequel to Extella, Extella Link. Here is where Scathach was introduced along with other FGO characters.
>>
>>656253
Are any of the charlemagnes from extella in yet
>>
>>656304
No
>>
>>656248
Extra and CCC barring the Sakurafaces introduced
>Drake
>Robin Hood
>Nursery Rhyme
>Lancer Vlad
>Lu Bu
>Li Shuwen
>Gawain
>Liz
>>
>>656353
Do we count Suzuka Gozen as well?
>>
>>656371
She never actually shows up in CCC but if we count the Foxtail stuff, yeah sure.
>>
>>656137
>Ishtar and Mo are really lacking in your line up
What do you mean? Their CEs? I'm always open to suggesions for better ones.
Not like it really matters since nobody uses anything but the QP and bond point CEs anyway.
>>
>>656419
They're lacking two things compared to everyone else in your line up
yes I mean that anon
>>
>>656419
>>656547
I realized I forgot hokusai too, but we don't lewd children here
>>
>>655037
okita or saber astolfo?
also thinking about trying for reines and umu
>>
File: Truebreastlover.jpg (179 KB, 735x549)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>656547
>>
I'm new and I don't get the point of berserkers. They don't have advantage against any particular class and are even weak against foreigners.
It seems more like they work better as CPU enemies with their damage sponging making up for their weaknesses while still being able to hit hard most formations set up by the player. Playable berserkers would just die fast.
>>
>>658002
>don't have advantage
>damage sponging
????
>>
>>658002
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDOddI6Tlbg
Foreigners are a rare class to find, when you meet one just don't use a zerker you dork
>>
>>658002
They last a bit longer as you level them up, get their survival skills online and boost Mash's and Waver's defense skills. Disposable taunters and invulnerability/evasion CEs also help.
>>
>>658002
Enemies cannot hit you back if they are dead. This is particularly relevant for grinding, where you should aim to clear every wave in 1 turn, but most bosses/challenge quets later in the game too are all about piling up damage as quickly and consistently as possible.
>>
What can be used as catalyst for Okita summon? Ice cream maybe?
>>
>>658419
Tuberculosis.
>>
>>658419
Beachwear
>>
>>658458
>tfw I actually could use this as a catalyst
>>
>>653215
Download automata
>>
>>658002
They deal increased damage to all classes minus Foreigner at the expense of taking increased damage from nearly everyone, they are glass cannons, the thing is that some Berserkers like Herk, Cu Alter or Arjuna Alter are not that fragile, they can take a few hits with their HP and have skills like heal, evade and guts to compensate for taking increased damage from enemies. Not only that but besides the increase damage that they deal they come with innate high damage and even steroids that boost their damage even more.
Plus you can support them with other servants that can tank for them or provide them with buffs for them to survive and deal even more damage.
Look at Arjuna Alter destroying Achilles in his challenge quest during Gilfest. Achilles will challenge a non caster/assassin/female upon being attacked by him for a 1 on 1 duel so no assassin advantage. With that high HP you normally need 2 or 3 duels to bring him down but Junao does in in a single one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGObuWjMX6s
Also sometimes guys like Junao don't even give a fuck about class advantage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqt_9BSpkK4
>>
>>658002
Imagine you're in front of a door with many locks and have six keys, but can only use three. You COULD try to expertly figure out which keys will do the job based on the information you know, or you could grab the sledgehammer with "BERSERKER" written on the side and start whacking.
That being said the best berserkers have higher survivability to cover their weakness.
Also post FC noobie.
>>
>>658002
>I'm new
Yeah, I can tell.
>>
Anyone wanna add me?

Intermediate player. Need a few people with skadi to loop. Mine is stuck at ascension 60 for a but but making it number 1 prio. Got some other cuties as well.
>>
>>658740
>>
>>659885
I don't really play this game too often so I don't have much to put in my support but I do have a skadi. Space ishtar in all
>>
>>659885
Sure, I got a Skadi to help you with loops.
>>
Good luck to everyone who rolling for Okita. I hope you'll get few copies in one roll.
>>
>>660761
I forgot my TB samples at work
>>
File: 1636314346009.png (995 KB, 917x495)
995 KB
995 KB PNG
>>660761
Thanks kyodai
>>
File: 1636742430530.png (119 KB, 220x221)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>656576
>Oi, a middle aged woman
>a child
What did he mean by this?
>>
>tfw 600+ quartz wasted and no Okita

Probably gonna delete account and reroll new with waifu
>>
>>660761
60 quartz for NP2 Okita and Schez, never let anyone tell you the FP trick doesn't work.
>>
>>661271
What FP trick?
>>
I won. 300 quartz is gone but I won. I won the Fate/Grand Order.
>>
>>659896
>>660250

Thanks Bros.
Shake and Rotten I take it. I'll keep using your guys while spam farming these embers.
>>
When is the next Nursery Rhyme banner?
>>
>>661921
Christmas, but she's also in the general summon pool so she can show up whenever.
>>
>>661618
If you have lots of FP, you roll the FP gacha until you get 3 silver non-xp or fou cards, you then quickly go to the rate-up you want and roll as soon as you see the three cards.
The idea is that FGO gacha works on a seed system across all the rate-ups that dictates your luck that constantly changes, so if you test with FP, you can find if you're on a good seed for free and reap the benefits somewhere you care about. Lots of people say it doesn't work but I've gotten at least 3 five star servants with it, probably more.
>>
>>662365
Just save 1k sq ez
>>
>>662365
Sounds believable from my experiences. Good rolls tend to cluster closely together. Will save FPs from the upcomming lottery to try this method out.
>>
>>662365
Do you do one ten-roll then refresh the FP or do you blast all the SQ out at once after getting a 3 silver CE/servant FP roll?
>>
>>663069
you do neither cause that shit isnt real
t. codemonkey
>>
>>663129
So how does it work Mr. Monkey
>>
>>663137
its psudo-random, there is no way you can detect being on a good seed without knowing a shitload of preconditions for the rng generator, and possibly being the only person using it as well since everytime anyone in the world rolls it could advance the RNG sent by the server. (and not the devs did not intentionally code some gay patterns into their rng generator to signal to roll for 5 stars) There are likely trillions or more rng seeds, the above anon is suffering from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia or trolling
>>
I really hate this new story quest. I would like to play the game without being debuffed
>>
>>655909
I did it
And even Moriarty showed up yesterday. Going to wait until lottos before I grail
>>
>>663714
don't forget about card enhancement as well anon
>>
9 tickets and 63 quartz later I finally have a 5* Lancer after going 2 years without one.
>>
>>663735
Actually, make that 3 years. Been playing for longer than I thought.
>>
>>663719
I've actually been neglecting card enhancements and command codes. At least until the code removers get worked out
>>
>>662365
I tried this on Scathach banner and got Vlad III first roll. So interesting.
>>
After 19-4 of LB4, I really love the CE necromancy
>>
File: shrekorionl6.jpg (2.64 MB, 2383x3426)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB JPG
you're gonna roll for someone during the LB5 campaign?
>>
>>664637
Super Orion
>>
>>661618
It's a meme. A dumb superstition. Might as well do the wriggle wriggle dance.
>>
File: 80148462_p0.jpg (983 KB, 1600x1200)
983 KB
983 KB JPG
>>664637
Maybe a couple tickets for Chiyome dupes
>>
>>664637
No. Gotta save for Castoria
>>
>>664637
I'll budget Gigachad Orion about 180SQ, the rest will be saved for Yang Guifei
>>
>>664637
I'll toss the monthly tickets at Orion. I'll wait for Europa to spook.
>>
File: 16364698579980.png (602 KB, 841x742)
602 KB
602 KB PNG
What's anons plans?
>>
>>665494
We get a class GSSR coming up?
From that lineup I'd be guaranteed a new Servant from both the Saber and Ruler/Avenger lists.
>>
>>665593
But you can only do one summon on GSSR banner.
>>
>>665494
Gonna go for the Lancer pool, and hoping for Eresh, but I'd consider any of them a win.
>>
>>665593
When is it?
>>
>>665494
I don't have any of the berserkers and it looks like a good chance to get something I wouldn't hate.
>>
>>665760
I'd argue that Toshizo is a miss
Kintoki, MHXA and Musashi are questionable
>Kintoki is still good as a one shot nuke
>MHXA basically like kin from above
>Musashi is questionable looping at 1 NP
Real winner is Arjuna followed by Raikou.
>Raikou being a weaker Arjuna

But if you just want a new servant to come home then it's not a bad choice rolling in a banner you don't have anything in
>>
>>665755
Around January 1 - January 10
>>
I just noticed the Sima banner,
I have 150 SQ less for Castoria
>>
>>665789
I have NP 1 Jalter and Spishtar. As well as NP2 Summer BB. Think it might be better to go for extra? Can get a few new interesting ones or some Pog NP ups. Or the quick avenger I forget his name. I got skadi Merlin also.
>>
File: ShishouJacket.png (2.21 MB, 1282x1639)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB PNG
Got 2 copies of Shishou. My Sishou collection is complete
>>
>>665856
Might as well go all in on the skadi loop and go ruler/avenger
But in your case I'd find your weakest spot and roll for that
>>
File: file.png (681 KB, 850x1200)
681 KB
681 KB PNG
>bump limit
finally
>>
>>665494
Ruler/Avenger roll. Five servant out of eight are those I want either for gameplay reasons or because I like them. I'd try the Archer lineup, if not for summershit.
>>
>>665494
>was going for either archer or lancer because it had good odds
>rolled Moriarty and Scathach this thanksgiving
>now don't have an easy choice with good odds
Might just pull the trigger for the last one to get NP2 Summer BB or go for Berserkers because he only limited ones I got are Musashi and Kintoki
>>
When I tap Lancelot's NP I like to imagine he's saying "LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
>>
>>666237
The last one I honestly would be happy with getting any of them. Not for gameplay but just a lot of my favorite characters.
>>
So what's coming first, LB5 or Nightingale's Christmas?
>>
>>668481
LB5 literally in 4 hours, retard >>667821
>>
Why does this shit game require me to complete LB 3 for this upcoming NYE rerun. I've literally cutscene skipped the last 5 singularities with the exception of Solomon. Honestly probably ruined this game for me. What's even been happening?
>>
>>669245
I had to spend 1 sq last year for the new year. Back then my servant lineup was pretty pathetic and Yu and Xiang were tearing me apart and waiting for the command seals meant that I wouldn't be able to finish the NYE.
One of my friends had to skip everything from Camelot till LB3 and was later catching up with the story in the materials.
>>
Is it just me or Bartholomew got the shaft in this story? The guy is a freak, he seemed pretty normal in the movie event only having a crush on girls that had bangs over their eyes but in here he will go for anything if they let their bangs grow over their eyes and as long as they are not obese.

Mash and the master were telling him about how he was very similar to Blackbeard but Blackbeard seems pretty normal next to him, at least once you get a normal conversation going with Blackbeard he will stay on point, Roberts will will tell you 5 or 6 times mid conversation to grow your bangs over your eyes and you're game no matter if you are a child an adult an elderly a male or a female.
>>
>>669245
lmao get fucked latelets DW hates you

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.