[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 119 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tamamo_.png (2.07 MB, 1600x1300)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
Now I'm numerating the DC threads cause I felt like it.
Also, bump limit reached in previous thread
>>
File: LisasSchedule2021sep.png (512 KB, 660x1173)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
>>570397
Current calendar
>>
File: new_childs.png (1.4 MB, 850x1500)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>570398
Images of child of the new updates, because it was really difficult for the devs to put them on the calendar themselves
>>
>>570300
Is that method the one where you continuously do the 10% 4* sacrifice during double mileage?
>>
>>570432
Yes, I'm not sure who is meant to work, but they always mention having to wait till double millage events
>>
>>570467
... not sure HOW*
>>
Will the upcoming Aurora unit be a Water Ragna staple? Similar to how the recent Nirrti will be a staple to future Fire Ragna.

My planned team for the Water Ragna is Lupin /Neptune / N.Mona/ Bikini Lisa / <attacker>.

I'll try to pull for Annie if she'll be in the banner, otherwise I'll just use my Siren.
>>
>>570497
>Will the upcoming Aurora unit be a Water Ragna staple?
Yes, she is a N.Mona power creep
>Similar to how the recent Nirrti will be a staple to future Fire Ragna.
No, Nirrti is way more important for a Fire Ragna than aurora will be for a Water one.
> Lupin /Neptune / N.Mona/ Bikini Lisa / <attacker>.
That's good team, if you won't try to one shot that Ragna nor care about Aurora, you can just take the opportunity to save crystals.
>>
>>570602
Thanks, my aim for this one is just to hit the 50% HP damage.
>>
What are some important non-attacker childs that I should ignite for PvP besides Thisbe and Bathory?
>>
>>570962
Debuffer Sytry
>>
>>570402
So, we have new Aurora?
>>
>>571401
Yeah, on the 9th of September update
>>
File: Bari.jpg (58 KB, 445x707)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>
I've only been playing a couple of weeks. Based on some online tier lists I think these childs should be a pretty good team once I get them fully leveled and uncapped. With the free 5* ticket should I be going for a duplicate to uncap any of them or picking up a different child?
>>
newfag here, what hot chick do i get from the 1000th day celebration box
>>
>>572694
>>572746
Lupin has the most value in the 1000th-day child select box.
>>
What should I get from the 1000th Day Celebration Ticket? Lupin?
>>
>>572694
>>572746
>duplicate to uncap any of them or picking up a different child?
A different child, also I second this:>>572875

> online tier lists I think these childs should be a pretty good team once I get them fully leveled and uncapped.
If you intend to use that team on PvP it will help you on the lower leagues, but if on you will eventually hit a wall, since you are a beginner don't think to much about it, but as a warning, don't invest to much into dana, unlike the rest of your team she isn't meta in any game mode anymore
>>
File: read.jpg (54 KB, 903x508)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>572998
Look: >>573005 >>572875
>>
>>571737
I would haunt her too
>>
>>572875
>>572998
>>573008
Thanks guys. Sorry to newfag it up. Is there a calculator or battle simulator online that I can use to test builds/team comps/etc instead of asking here?

>>573005
>don't invest to much into dana, unlike the rest of your team she isn't meta in any game mode anymore
So then I'm assuming to replace Dana with my new Lupin. Also, with Lupin's leader skill would it make sense to make her leader over Thisbe and replace Eve with a dark attacker for the synergies? I have a Berserk Artemis that I leveled to 50 since it was one of my first childs.
>>
>>570397
Where can I buy that outfit?
>>
File: bari.png (617 KB, 800x650)
617 KB
617 KB PNG
>>573094
On the shop, costs real money.
Some thick that next update they will move it to the Re:Borth shop and sell it for blood gems.

>>573086
>Is there a calculator or battle simulator online that I can use to test builds/team comps/etc instead of asking here?
God I wish, but no
There's a discord though: https://discord.gg/tW3Spdz
And here a tier list site (missing newest update): http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/

>So then I'm assuming to replace Dana with my new Lupin. Also, with Lupin's leader skill would it make sense to make her leader over Thisbe and replace Eve with a dark attacker for the synergies? I have a Berserk Artemis that I leveled to 50 since it was one of my first childs.
Well, is not easy to answer that with out some context, so here we go:
The game modes can be divided on 3 categories: trivial PvE, PvP, Main Events
- trivial PvE: resource dungeons, Re:Birth Labrinth, Underground, Story Mode, etc. You shouldn't wasn't to much time thinking on how to tackle them, once on mid game they become ridiculously easy.
- PvP: this includes Devil Rumble and Endless: in Devil Rumble you fight teams of other playes to sum points, while Endless is kinda the same but with bigger teams. Here also lie PvP events such a Endless Duel EnGrande
- Main Events: this are: Ragna, WorldBoss, NarrativeDungeon
-- Ragna: you assemble a team of 5 to fight a beefy boss
-- WorldBoss: similar to Ragna but with a 20 child team
-- NarrativeDungeons: is a rest/filler period, since the event is just 16 stages and the event story

1/N
>>
File: debuff_sytry.png (128 KB, 324x293)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>573086
>>573147
As you may have guess, certain childs are better for certain events.

>So then I'm assuming to replace Dana with my new Lupin.
No, Lupin is probably the best child in game, but the current PvP meta hates buffers whose name isn't "Thisbe"
> Also, with Lupin's leader skill would it make sense to make her leader over Thisbe
For Ragna or WB maybe, depending on the boss specific shenanigan, but for PvP, no. CRT comps where viable on PvP then maybe, but as we stand right now, they aren't. Currently the only leader skills worth considering on PvP are either Thisbe or Fluttering Sytry (pic).
>and replace Eve with a dark attacker for the synergies?
No, Eve (once you finally get to ignite her) is one of the best childs of the game
>I have a Berserk Artemis that I leveled to 50 since it was one of my first childs.
Lupin + Artemis + others was the comp to use last Light Ragna, but Artemis isn't that good for regular PvP (devil rumble)
>>
>>573160
2/2*
>>
Which free childs are you guys picking?
>>
>>573147
>>573160
Thanks for the breakdown and the link to the discord. I'm browsing through the guides there now.
>>
>>573166
Probably another copy of Mercury, since I already have everything
>>
I love how idiots keep recommending Lupin to new players that will never one shot a ragna anyway. I've never used that bitch and I can still deal half damage to ragna bosses with +0 childs by just having the right team comp.
>>
>>570397
>>573166
I figured it would be easier to decide by discarding the ones I won't pick first, so I made this image with all the available childs from the selection box, I'm sharing it in case some of you are interested.

>>573398
>I love how idiots keep recommending Lupin
WB staple, Ragna staple, If CRT becomes viable on PvP again she will be PvP staple
Is not like is a bad recommendation

>to new players that will never one shot a ragna anyway.
With that attitude certainly not

>I've never used that bitch and I can still deal half damage to ragna bosses with +0 childs by just having the right team comp.
Oh, so you forgot you could pick her and now are seething about it? KEK
>>
>>573436
Looks like you can't read at all. I said I don't even use her. I'm also a new player and adding her to the team didn't increase my damage output in the last 2 ragnas. Using a +0 child that deals fixed damage is better.
>>
>>573147
Is that the /dcg/ discord?
>>
>>573166
I'm tempted to pick one I don't have still rather than an uncap. I don't have Lightbeam Mona, but I don't think she's really good in any mode. I also don't have Babel.
>>
>>573627
No, is just a DC Global discord, and alongside the official, the only one I know of.
Also, is sad but I don't think the 4chan DC "community" is big enough to justified a discord.

>>573577
>Using a +0 child that deals fixed damage is better.
You mean Virupa? We don't have a Virupa for every element
> adding her to the team didn't increase my damage output in the last 2 ragnas.
Well, that's weird, but remember she is an staple in WB and most Ragnas, even if "as a new player" she doesn't help you, you will eventually stop being a new player, you will start trying to optimise your damage, and by then it will be helpful having at least one Lupin copy so you can HoR more if luck wasn't kind to you

>>573647
>I'm tempted to pick one I don't have still rather than an uncap.
That's the best way to go if you are missing something important
>I don't have Lightbeam Mona, but I don't think she's really good in any mode.
She is important for Dark Ragna and WB, which make 1/5th of events
>>
>>573166

One more uncap for my Lupin on the way to FULL.
>>
>>573147
>Some thick that next update they will move it to the Re:Borth shop and sell it for blood gems.
it's literally in the patch notes
>>
I decided to try this game, is there anything I should know?
>>
>>573160
Lupin is viable in PVP. I'm plat V and use her in my team, and I see her occasionally in others' teams. Agree about her leader skill not being the best for it, though.
>>
>>573800
The game is really generous so you will eventually get everything

>>573797
Nice
>>
>Tiamat/Neptune/Bathory/Thisbe/Bride Pomona
Is this good enough for PvP or should I replace some of them? Was thinking of fitting Iphis into the team but I don't understand what her slide does
>>
>>574516
>Iphis
Don't bother, she isn't good for PvP

To give you more advice I need to know:
>Neptune
The tank or the supporter?
>Bathory
The attacker or the debuffer?
>>
>>574607
Supporter Nep and debuffer Bathory
>>
should i roll the 6% gacha or should i wait for a specific banner?
>>
>>574802
If you are just starting then roll a few days to get some 5* to work with.
If you aren't then just save.

>>574516
>>574637
Is a decent team for lower leagues.
As you climb you will want to replace Neptune or Pamona for another attacker (that can be ignited into a 6 hi slider) or a debuffer (preferably Debuffer Sytry), and finally get Debuffer Sytry and sack Nep/Pamona (if you got Sytry before then either other debuffer, another 6 hit slider, or a PvP viable tank (Clotho, W.Neptune, Imir))
>>
>>574820
I see, thanks
So for the higher tiers a standard team comp should be attacker x2, debuffer x2 and one supporter huh
>>
>>574973
attacker x2, debuffer x2 and Thisbe*
>>
Dropped DC when ignition was put on Global.
Are people igniting here, or it's possible to clear PVE content without it with no issues?
>>
>>575141
>Are people igniting here
Yes, I'm F2P and already have 7 5*s fully iginited
> or it's possible to clear PVE content without it with no issues?
It is, you won't one-shot Ragna nor make it to the highest brackets in WB but you can still complete the events
>>
After being very selective with which fights I take and scraping by in Silver V I've finally been promoted to Gold I. Based on these opponents though this will be short lived. That jump in power is crazy. Previously the best opponents I would face would be at 78k power.
>>
>>575396
It's all whales or fake accounts that counter your team why even try
>>
Kalaratri (human) is a goddess. Anyway to rip the ricemine gifs?
>>
>>575396
>>575425
Just refreshed my list and my unknown this time was 275k power. Guess I better get used to being hardstuck Silver V.
>>
>>575428
I'm at around 150k and by the time I reach silver IV I get 249k opponents. PVP is just free weekly crystals to me. Or w/e the fuck they are called.
>>
Can't they just release a female Mammon skin so I'll have a reason to keep that ugly bastard
>>
Is Billy good enough for pvp if I don't have a debuffer Sytry
>>
File: rumble_team.png (604 KB, 720x447)
604 KB
604 KB PNG
>>575426
https://live2d-dcg.github.io/
Download link at the bottom

>>575425
>>575428
>>575396
Quit doomposting, I'm F2P and pic is my team, you are going to make it bros.
(to plat V)
>>
>>575607
>good enough for pvp if I don't have a debuffer Sytry
If you are running a lot of water childs she is a decent temporary replacement
>>
>>575617
Mafdet is the only other water child in the team
Ok last question, is debuffer Syrtry usable at low uncaps or should I grind for her in the HoR
>>
File: are-you-ready.jpg (170 KB, 447x741)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>575612
Are people really using 2 attackers now? Guess I haven't been paying attention to what's meta in pvp lately. I don't really enjoy it, it's kind of a chore.
>>
>>575638
>is debuffer Syrtry usable at low uncaps or should I grind for her in the HoR
Yes, even if the Allure and buff removal miss, the slow is still guaranteed to hit, which is basically shutting down enemy attackers

>>575658
>Are people really using 2 attackers now?
You can also use 3, or non at all and stack on slow debuffers
>I don't really enjoy it, it's kind of a chore.
I use to enjoy it, but I fucking hate this meta, I can't wait for the next shif on it to come. Debuff. Sytry has been here since July 2020, over a fucking year.
>pic
A yes, that beautiful carta design we don't have cause weebs would rather have ANOTHER Anemone themed carta
>>
File: Lisa_Carta.jpg (162 KB, 457x775)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>575691
>carta design we don't have
I'm sure global will get it. It just came out a month ago on kr. I really like the new Lisa one that just came out. I think some anon already posted it in the last thread.
>>
File: www.png (549 KB, 581x393)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
>>575612
Do you do full auto x3 speed and use repeat to fight the entire list or do you hand-pick your fights? The highest I got was Plat 2 when ignition first came out, then I dropped to silver until I ignited Eve and I've been in Gold 3 to Gold 4 since then. I can't justify fully-igniting 3 more Childs solely for pvp, just for a couple of hundred extra crystals a week.
>>
Are harpy or Myra worth it to have a copy of?
>>
>>576107
No, I manual on x2 speed
> I can't justify fully-igniting 3 more Childs solely for pvp,
What about 2? Thibe is also good in WB and some Ragnas, and Debuff Sytry also has uses in some WB, having those 2 ignited makes a huge difference

>>576122
>Myra
No
>harpy
The one you get for free from the narrative is enough
>>
>>576128
I have 0 interest in pvp so I just full-auto the list, so I'm aware I probably won't get any higher. Thisbe full ignition is nice with skill CD reduction for 3 allies instead of 2, but it's not gamebreaking. I might ignite her after Mercury, who is gamebreaking (debuff works on all WB). Debuff Sytry hasn't seen much use in WB since recent ones were immune to Allure, but her debuffing 3 instead of 2 in pvp would make her even more OP. I'll see if I can spare some cores depending on if the next wood Ragna releases a good attacker or not.
>>
>>576170
>I might ignite her after Mercury
Next WB is Fire, see here: >>570398, so you can delay mercury a bit
>if the next wood Ragna releases a good attacker or not.
Looking at the JP calender (link) there's only one wood ragna on sight, and the Fire child it brings is a supporter

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRWg9u0-ikW6JyKTj3vTAz7BC1FkpTv1pgiYPE7GBtLrs7GNnZYSs34oBsWvTcNmCF-XcK5_F6EMhnR/pubhtml?gid=1788236276&single=true
>>
>>570397
ITS FUCKING TIMEEEEE
From Sep 9th to 30th:
1. Scarlett Collection Half Price Discount Event
2. Equip. Crafting Rates Up & Option Succession Fee Discount Even
3. Double Restoration Mileage Event
4. Once a day! 3-5* 10 x Child Free Summon Event
>>
>>575612
Maybe I came off wrong but I meant it more as a shock in the power jump from silver to gold than genuine anger about losing. I haven't been playing long enough yet to build out a full team of 6* let alone meta 6*, uncapped, etc. which means getting hardstuck somewhere is inevitable.

Here are this morning's opponents though which are much more in line with what I was expecting. Either way, I'm excited for the extra free childs coming this month and I'm hopeful that I'll get enough 5* to get Maat Thisbe, and my unpictured Lupin to 6*.
>>
>>576273
They really want us to use up our blood gems huh
>>
>>575698
Are any cartas censored?
>>
File: Natalis.png (157 KB, 400x300)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>576421
Some are speculating that we will soon get Natalis (pic) as a HoR exclusive, so they want us do deplete out resources now so then we'll have to buy stuff

>>576415
>and I'm hopeful that I'll get enough 5* to get Maat Thisbe, and my unpictured Lupin to 6*.
pls tell me that you aren't using natural 5*s as evolution material
>>
>>576519
I can't remember any example of that happening, so I guess not
>>
File: 1486627128611.png (475 KB, 787x633)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
>>576523
>HoR exclusive
>>
>>576523
>pls tell me that you aren't using natural 5*s as evolution material
I have, if they aren't meta is it really that bad to use them instead of burning gold to upgrade lower tier units?
>>
>>576556
Lol, I did the same despite JP players warn me not to. See, once you get to mid/late game, you will start needing those spare 5* for other stuff, specifically: House of reincarnation (HoR) and Ignition, now that you are beginning you shouldn't engage with said content, just stack on 5* fodder for when you do.

HoR is this place where by various methods you can get Dupes from a pull of 6 childs of your choosing. The relevant method for this conversation the one where in exchange for 6 childs of natural 5* rarity, you get one copy of the ones you placed in the pull.

Ignition are the red stars you see over childs like the one in your other pic. Is basically evolving your child's skills (examples: full ignited Eve gets to hit 3 targets, 2 times each, Thisbe buffs an additional target, etc). No intention to scare you this early one, but to fully ignite a child of natural 5* rarity you need it to be 6*, lvl 60, fully awaken, and other 15 natural 5*s as "sacrifice"
>>
>>576575
One copy of ONE rabdom of the ones you choose
>>
>>576575
>>576578
I see. Well live and learn haha. Thanks for the explanation.
>>
>>570402
I'm kinda excited for the upcoming events.
>>
File: 1599408163407.jpg (149 KB, 533x593)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>571737
>>
>>576618
Me too, but a bit disappointed that chocolate mommy won't be meta
>>
>>576556
>is it really that bad to use them
You need them for HoR and for ignition like the other anon said, so yeah you want to save them.
>>
>>576107
>I can't justify fully-igniting 3 more Childs solely for pvp

I made it to platV mostly off igniting whatever (six hit slide) attacker was going to be relevant in whatever event and then stuffing them in a team with unignited Thisbe and supporter nep. So it’s not so much igniting only for rumble as the six hit sliders are very useful in all element relevant events.

For instance, unless they give the next boss increased slide defense, ignited Daphnis is going to be the best attacker, and she’s great in pvp.
>>
>>576834
Same, I've only ignited stuff for WBs, no Thisbe or Sytry even, and never fell out of plat V. Have to disagree with the last line, though, I'm pretty sure Ayane is better than Daphnis.
>>
>>577061
Only if ya got her
>>
I'm only in Gold lll yet there's so many mfs out here with 3-4 fully ignited childs per team
>>
>>575612
>doomposting
not what doomposting is at all. PvP is stupid in every game.
>>
>>575612
>Download link at the bottom
Doesn't work. PNG is corrupted or a still image same thing as the rice website. No gif.
>>
File: ND.jpg (166 KB, 465x721)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
Can you get to 7 if you have to clear every grid 100%? Starting to feel like these are a waste of time and stamina.
>>
>>577843
only by blowing tons of stamina. narratives are the least rewarding and most luck based event type.
>>
>>577843
the second week mission pass is supposed to make you feel better about blowing thousands of stamina to make it to the 7th reward. of course it doesn't differentiate between winning and losing, so you can clear it the last day for ~150 stamina.
>>
Is amp attack core with amp def and hp a good core for attacker?
>>
File: Ignition_Guide.png (203 KB, 1578x1410)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>579020
Yeah, if you are talking PvP then I would say is the 2nd best one after amp atk + amp def x2
>>
>>570397
>>570398
Incoming Ragna guide
A few notes:
1. Another Ragna............FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
2. Take it as advice or a suggestion, not a ultra reliable easy one-shot formula, cause the guy who makes these is a mega whale that lacks awareness of how the game functions for anyone who hasn't spent 7 figures on it,
>>
>>579189
that guide will most likely be updated following the patch notes tomorrow
>>
I may be retarded but I can't find the answer to this in any of the discord guides or from Google searching. Does it matter what equipment I use as fodder when enhancing the equipment I want to use? For example, will a 5* item that I enhance just using 1-3* equiment as fodder be as good as a 5* item that I enhance solely using other 5* equipment as fodder?
>>
>>579266
It almost always gets updated for the Global version.
>>
>>579688
it doesn't matter it's just exp for the equipment, the source doesn't matter.
>>
>>579189
Just gonna make a simple Daphnis/N.Mona/Bikini Lisa/Neptune/Lupin team and call it a day
>>
Moooommy
>>
>>571737
Muh pussy!
This pacmanter when?
>>
>>570397
Foxgirls are best in every single game
>>
>>577946
>>578646
Yeah, I don't think I missed a day of doing the daily missions. I didn't really do a lot of extra grinding though. But I'm not going to make it to tier 7 unless I get super lucky.
>>579941
>This pacmanter when?
I don't know, she just got released on kr. There's really no way to predict when she will show up on global.
>>
>>579939
GOD DAMN
>>
>win 5* endless ten times in a row
>lose five times in a row because Thisbe doesn’t slide once.
>have less points than when I started
>>
File: brave_OHmvYyiB2Z.png (831 KB, 741x548)
831 KB
831 KB PNG
>another ragna
>>
File: x.png (583 KB, 628x410)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
Good start.
>>
Promo code "recipe" 200k onyx
>>
File: 1414048371410.gif (1.86 MB, 400x535)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB GIF
>>581842
Thanks, I needed those onyx
>>
File: Lara.jpg (250 KB, 720x1533)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
Onee-san...
>>
There seems to be no point in forging core lucky boxes.
Unless i'm missing something?
>>
>>581891
the forged boxes only have amp atk/def/crt/agl stats. so 9 possibilities, so only an 88.89% chance of being fodder instead of a 99.9% chance.
>>
>>581822
Sorry bro, got your girl on my first 10x
>>
>>581953
what sort of subhuman makes these kind of posts?
I got her in 1 roll as well but what prompted you to act like such a huge faggot?
>>
>>581957
he's probably just thrilled at getting a double-roll.
>>
Procell is gonna be top tier in PVP right?
>>
>>581957
cry more bitch ass nigga
I got her on my first roll too
>>
Are there nips in the banner? Is that what the uncensored looks like?
>>
They should add H-scenes with every IRL money purchases so they can justify the retarded price
>>
Which one's better, the fever build or the pure damage build?
>>
>>582021
there's a lot of slows on this boss, so getting 4+ fevers probably won't happen.
>>
>>581965
She has competition.
Looks like she does half the damage water mafet does on her 4 slide and she prefers shielded enemies.
15% vs 18% buff on leader
>>
>>582027
Why doesn't the sample tap team from the guide use the new Aurora?
>>
>>582048
because ignore reflect won't boost your damage very much and vampirism handles any damage taken from it and gets around recovery block, and aurora does nothing for recovery block.
>>
>>582049
Ah, I see.
However, given the recovery block, why doesn't the guide mention With A Certain Priestess?
40+% Rec Block EVA on a basic +0 WACP is better than the 16% Debuff Eva on a Prism +5 Showtime (and Water Balloon isn't that debilitating).
>>
>>581998
>Are there nips in the banner?
Not even the uncensored version has nips, so most likely is just a shadow
>>
>>582076
Because debuff evasion also means possibly resisting the buff absorb.
>>
>>581965
>single target 4 hit attacker with ignore fortitude on tap, water balloon on slide, and a preference for targeting whoever has immortal/fortitude

Seems like junk.
>>
>:(

And oh joy. It's another fucking Ragna to boot.
>>
>>582191
Stop wasting your crystals nigga
>>
>>582191
What the fuck are you spending your crystals on?
>>
>>582198
10 rolls of the event child?
>>
>>582191
Negro she isn’t even that good for this event.
>>
>casuals cry about 15 summon banners
pathetic
>>
>>582230
How do you have that much of all other resources and run out of crystals? Obviously you are not a newfag. Do you spend crystals igniting all Childs?
>>
Devs new game looking good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X3JR3pG0I8&t=187s
>>
so is this devouring procel chick good? should I level her up?
>>
>>582323
free childs are usually garbage. this one is no exception. you get 1500 crystals for getting her to level 50 though.
>>
Really tempted to spend blood gems on all three skins but I'll settle with just Nirrti's skin for now
Weird how these are sold in the shop instead of in the rebirth synthesis like other pactmaker/disguise skins
>>
3 (three) weeks of the worst game mode with the worst element. Fucking hell. When are they adding more raid summon tickets? 5 a day is fucking nothing when we need to do story missions 24/7 to proc raids.
>>
Who's the best 3rd drive for fever, Aurora or Maid Sytry? Or would Lupin be best as the "guide" suggests?
>>
File: 1618660640042.jpg (45 KB, 550x550)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>581867
>She's gonna have more mouths to feed
I'll say!
>>
I threw this gatcha six times
>>
>>582534
>>
>>582536
>>
>>582539
>>
>>582540
>>
>>582542
>>
>>582543
>>
>>582534
>>582536
>>582539
>>582540
>>582542
>>582543
>>582544
In the six times that I threw the gatcha I got a child of 5
>>
>>582452
Lupin

>>582546
Bruh, this is fucking unfair
>>
>>582546
negro its a .75% chance to get auroa, .75% chance to get annie, and 1.5% chance to get any other child. those banners are always ripoffs.
>>
>>582389
i started just after patch and ended up doing 52 raids by midnight. bought tickets once because why not.

how'd you do?
>>
>>582534
breh wtf
>>
>>582049
no vampirism from n.mona because no dot. keeping your attacker alive during fever requires either heal on tap/attack weapon or someone who always throws out vampirism.

sorry :/
>>
This new MC is so fucking bland jesus christ
>>
>>582389
>when we need to do story missions 24/7 to proc raids.
? Are you retarded?
Just spam 1-1-1
>>
>>582828
doesn't it usually take 20-50 runs on 1-1-1?
>>
>>582829
>>582828
spam the highest stam usage stage it has the highest chance to proc a raid,you'll generally get one within 2-3 attempts and i've often gotten it after the first attempt on the highest stage currently.
>>
>>582829
>>582833
>2 stamina per stage
>stage takes 2 seconds with literally any team
>get a raid proc in less than 10 runs every time
I've been doing this forever and it works
>>
>>582839
losing out on east 2 star farming along with gold or exp for doing 20 plus stages when you could just do 1 that takes 30 seconds and almost guarantees you a raid
>>
File: this nigger.png (187 KB, 820x791)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO IT IN A WAY THAT'S DIFFERENT FROM MINE!!!
What a loser
>>
>>582849
... yes, how dare someone talk about pros and cons of different things...
>>
This one's gonna be rough.
Barely 1 shot lvl 34.

I just don't have good green childs.
>>
How do you even deal with reflect if you are a F2P? 1 copy of Aurora doesn't guarantee the ignore reflect so you basically rely on RNG that it procs before you go fever.
>>
>Ayane Lv60+0
>Daphnis Lv60+6
which one should I pick?
Is any of these worth to ignite?
>>
File: 20210910_132616.jpg (81 KB, 269x465)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Neat
>>
>>582833
or they could just add raid summon tickets for 50 crystals each, so we don't have to do a million stages to get procs. Fuck off.
>>
>>582697
lol, I just unlocked boss level 10

>>582862
There aren't many good Green childs for ragna anyway

>>582898
-Using Siren
-Using Daphnis but not going into fever time (Auto instead of Full-Auto)
-A life absorb option on weapon

>>582936
>which one should I pick?
For this ragna? Daphnis, the life-steal is nice against reflect
>Is any of these worth to ignite?
Not rally, one is good only for WB and the other is lackluster, I ignited Daphnis to have a 6-hit slider of each element but you aren't missing on much if you don't do so.
>>
Hoping this can help someone:

Was only getting around 3 million with:

Ayane (+6), Lupin (+3), Fancy Sytry (+2), Confessing Aurora (0), and either Pomona (+1), or Neptune (+6).

. . . with that I lost Ayane on the fevers pretty much every time.

Changed to:

Ayane (+6), Lupin (+3), Fancy Sytry (+2), Confessing Aurora (0), and Astraea (+5).

Now living through it every time, and getting about 7.5 mil damage.
>>
>>583043
Wouldnt be nice to put Epona somewhere, since it seems this bitch has reflect?
>>
>>583095

Maybe, but I don't have her, so I can't comment to that.

However, I've also watched my Ayane heal up completely during Fever, while taking reflect damage, due to the Secret Heal.
>>
Annie or Lupin for final drive?
>>
>>583043
What's your tap/slide order?
>>
>>583110
Annie:
> +120% Skill Boost II (Increase the Final Blow of a skill; Cannot be applied to Auto Attacks, Drive skills, or duration effects) for 20s to Self.
Lupin:
> Deal 1858 Damage to 3 random Enemies, Tap Skill Final Blow (Strengthens Tap Skills) +80% for 5 Allies (Attackers) for 20 seconds.

In regards to fever time, both do the same, except that Annies is 120% while Lupins 80%
So Annie.
Also you can just check it yourself: do one run of each and look the damage it fever tick does.
>>
>>583149

Confessing Aurora: T - S (Fever 2) [Leader]
Fancy Sytry: S - T - T (Fever 1)
Lupin: S - T - T (Fever 3)
Astraea: T - S
Ayane: S
>>
File: 1621989038980.gif (685 KB, 500x281)
685 KB
685 KB GIF
>>581842
thanks bro
>>
So. Is C. Aurora worth invest? It doesn't has all the same abilities, but seams like N. Mona is better to have.
>>
>>583289
shes... odd. it looks like she'll be more useful for worldboss than raids, as she's a general debuffer and speed booster, but won't replace n.mona in raids or worldboss. ignore reflect is dumb on it's own and only having a chance to land is nonsense.
>>
>>582360
oh shit negro no, those are rewards from the raid, they always put raid skins in the costume shop for blood gems the day they come out.
>>
does maid sytry remove water balloon?
>>
>>582244
No? I don't get nearly enough to do that. I just roll every new event and try to get at least 1 just incase they are a boost (as you guys recommend), if you guys say something is good I'll try get a dupe or two for an uncap.

I just don't spend my gold and only use up stamina if an event needs me to. The minimum required.

Other than that. I have a handful at 60, a very small number fully uncapped. 1 Child with a core but only the first step, I don't have the dupes/,spares needed to go further (and I don't really know what's good). And I do not all that much damage in any event. If you guys remember, I'm the guy considering quitting because it feels like I make 0 progress.
>>
>>583482
so what, that's the result of years of the dailies being your only crystal income?
>>
>>583307
thanks bro, gonna have her chilling out then
>>
File: Crystals.png (149 KB, 565x198)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>583482
How long have you been playing? Unless you are the ultimate unluckchad and need to do 150 rolls to get the guarantied solo Child every time, you should have loads of crystal income every day.
I started during the first dabi world boss and I roll the 6% every day and only the guarantied solo Child banners, so essentially the bare minimum.
>>
>>583482
Nigga how
I had 0 crystals earlier this year due to blowing it out on some banner and now I have 260k crystals just from dailies/rumble rewards/child level up missions
I roll for every new child too
>>
If you don't lv 2 farm for crystals, you won't get enough to stockpile, especially if - for some reason - you like to pull that 6% banner each day.
>>
5 star when?!
>>
>>583482
are you farming 2 stars at least to increase your crystals.
>>
>>583617
Depends how much you want it.
I used to do the 12-3-1 per day for max crystals.
Now it's just 12 per day
>>
>Procel keeps killing off Daphnis
I give up. Not worth the effort
I'll just skim through this event
>>
>>583668
Try rolling for the slot HP recovery option on Daphnis's weapon, either the A rank on tap or S rank on damage. That would be enough to stop her from getting facefucked by reflect during fever.
>>
I've be 100% on this.
I've never really bothered too much looking into team composition and making equipment efficient.

This is what i'm using at the moment and sure it could be better.
Basically how the fuck do I play this game?
>>
>>583668
Just use Siren and the tap squad. Only problem is, unless you've uncapped her, you won't go above 5 million. At least I never did. Highest I saw was 4.92.
>>
I have pretty much all the main staples. Who should I ignite first?
>>
>>583745
Mammon
>>
That's a relief
>>
>>583809
The 'plainclothes' costumes for Nirrti, Arhat and Kalaratri are very nice.
>>
File: team.jpg (222 KB, 1019x617)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
So this is the best damage i've seen so far
>>
File: R20-Oneshot11m.png (2.29 MB, 1596x1009)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
>>583817
You should be one-shotting 100% of the time with those supports. What carta is your attacker running? Your attacker has at least one amp atk right?
>>
>>583668
Daphnis gets killed during fever? If so then put the game in "Auto play" instead of "Full Auto".
I'm reliably doing at least 7mil dmg with out fever.

>>583745
Thisbe, then Debuff Sytry if you care about PvP, otherwise just go for a 6 hit slider attacker for each element
>>
File: 1620988891367.png (25 KB, 150x140)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
Fully ignited my Ayane. Still do 2-3k. This boss sucks ass. I feel like I've wasted my resources.
>>
>>583911
She's also great in WB so it's not a waste in the long run.
>>
>its another episode of "everyone eats shit during the ragna"
>>
>>584166
... i like ragna but i'm weird. so weird that i'm thinking about trying to maintain a top 100 spot on the slayer board as f2p
>>
>>583817
>>583834
>I can actually make a team of this
Hell, gotta work it out.
>>
>>583911
> 2-3k
>Fully ignited my Ayane
WTF???
>>
>>584268
i hope to god he meant 2-3m, because otherwise i have no idea.
>>
>>584268
I meant 2-3m. Can't count sorry.
>>
>>583817
I did a auto one-shot with this team, except my Sytry is only +1. Just took a lot of tries to eventually get lucky enough.
>>
well this is a nice way to start the day
>>
File: core.png (276 KB, 530x764)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
I did it bros, I beat the game.
>>
>>584429
i've been looking at those boxes sideways since the forge opened up.
>>
>17d left
Has it always been this long? I thought events usually lasts for 14 days
>>
>>584536
This one is 3 weeks for some reason. Last shop page allows purchasing 2 of everything though
>>
>>584274
kek mech commander reign supreme
>>
I need more child slots
>>
File: 20210912_194131.jpg (209 KB, 1080x676)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>584743
Cough up anon
>>
File: failnot.jpg (452 KB, 720x1600)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
What's your favourite pactmaker/alt skin?
For me it's Failnaught
Look at her smug face
>>
>>583817
With something like that (Nepu being igni 5, lupin +2) I only can do arround 3 M max, how do yo deal with the reflect?
>>
>>584830
weapon with lifesteal on tap option (3rd option slot)
>>
>>584838
Ill look for it..
>>
>>584838
Will something C grade or below will do?
>>
>>584838
Tap? isnt fever time drive? Anyway, i tried 20% chance on tap to heal and still died at the first fever.
>>
>>584854
>>584859
I have 8% heal on tap and survive every fever. You can see the damage and healing numbers appearing on her during fever to see how far off you are.
>>
>>584861
Ok.. i only have CC = 3.4%
Guess ill keep with scarlet and do 4.6M.
>>
>>584859
You need the weapon third option A rank heal on tap or S rank heal on damage.
>>
>>584867
I wouldn't worry about it too much, that's a decent number to get a good chance at plat chests. And it's a long running event you have the time to grind out all the rewards if you really want. The only thing you miss is the reward for one-shotting it which is not worth caring about.
>>
>>579189
using the third sample team with a +3 Siren ignited to 3 stars, does 4.3m-5m, not sure why these ragnas wants me to own niche characters like Ayane and Bikini Lisa, even the event character from the summon is obsolete
>>
>>584871
Im not worried, just upset that i have to waste 2 tickets on my own bosses so i can ensure getting 1st on them.
>>
>>584812
Kumari Suhana, no contest.
>>
>>584874
Why the fuck would you do that? It's a static 30% chance for a host to get a plat chest. It's most efficient to have friends kill your boss without wasting any tickets on it, so you can spend your tickets on slayers.
>>
>>584859
>>584861
Wait. I have a noob question. Fever time count as tap attack?
>>
File: 1629594683479.png (942 KB, 900x1600)
942 KB
942 KB PNG
>>584915
I still holds the question, but not in a hurry anymore.
>>
>>584915
yes, fever attacks are tap.
>>
>>584874
you don't need to touch raids you've discovered to get a chance at a chest. the difference between getting first place on your raid and getting first/second on another raid is less than a thousand coins with boost. so when you clear someone else's raid and friends clear yours, its essentially two chances at a chest for one ticket, at the cost of losing 200-1000 coins.

if platinum chests were in the shop for even 2k coins, everyone would spam that every day.
>>
File: fuglyaf.png (293 KB, 339x501)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
Uuuuh bros ? There are easy ways to change the MC's design, r-right ?
>>
>>584997
nope. but most of the story so far is basically a flashback to how a giant faggot stopped being such a giant faggot and is now (you), a much less huge faggot, presumably, who's dick is wanted by everyone
>>
>>585022
This is genuinely the worst design I have ever seen in a gacha, normal units included
I would die from cringe if I had to read stuff about 10/10 waifus lusting for this abomination, dropped withing 5 minutes
>>
>>584997
don't worry he looks cool now after the kaneki treatment. Until then there are parts of the story where he gets forcibly turned into a hot girl and gets hit on by a lesbian
>>
>>585025
they actually shit on his appearance. The running joke is that they call him a rooster. Only waifus who like him pre-Mitra are genuinely insane.
>>
>>585025
no one lusts for him in the backstory. he's more or less the story's whipping boy until a certain point.
>>
>>581842
did they move the promo code button? can't find it under support anymore
>>
>>585039
ifags have to use a browser link, for reasons.
>>
>>585042
ah i see
>>
>>583817
I'm using this lineup and my Ayane keeps dying. She's +3 and fully ignited also.
>>585033
>no one lusts for him in the backstory
Yeah they do. Off the top of my head, Pakhet and the other Valentine's child.
>>
>>585048
narratives aren't the main story.
>>
>>585050
Is it the narrative story or the awakening storyline, I don't even remember. But you said backstory, not main story. Cope.
>>
>>585054
... yes, because i said "the main story" is backstory to how the faggot MC stops being a faggot.
>>
>go to rumble just before pvp closes
>refresh list
>don't let the game close
>come back at midnight, get rewards, same list with same scores
>get 20+ points per win because on the list they have 500 more points than i do

neat
>>
PSA: when they open all the daily dungeons like this, you can level 10 2*s a day for free for another 200 crystals with a half-decently ignited friend assist
>>
should I make Hephaestus Child Select Boxes with the Seals you get from the missions and get Lupin dupes? or are there other things I should do?
>>
>>585359
you can only make one, and you just select it, then hit "make."
>>
>>585359
yes that's the best thing you can craft with the master seals beside the core boxes. You get 6 master seals in this event(2 from crafting with gold, 4 with the mission pass)
>>
Why does the ragna guide have Newbie mona on tap? Does it work against water balloon?
>>
I've never played gacha before. Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on? I'm just going from battle to battle collecting girls that I like visually and I guess 5 stars or more are more powerfull so I should have those in the team. There are so many systems and currencies and I fail to give a fuck since its so confusing.

Like what are the priorities? Getting specific girls that are "meta" and then bothering to level them all up? Leveling the skills? Increasing grades? For the love of god someone just give me a quick rundown
>>
>>585629
try to get lupin from the 2021 child select box from the forge as ashes the most generally useful support otherwise just look at what the next event will be and raise childs that counter the element of the upcoming event.
>>
>>585585
this one? >>579189
>>
>>585629
QRD: there’s a ton of ways to progress and they’re all important. Crystals are the most useful currency and their best use is rolling for more bitches. Events are the main source of resources so plan ahead. It’s a marathon, not a race.

Also the cash shop is a huge scam
>>
>>585722
>Also the cash shop is a huge scam
I wouldnt pay anyways. Btw how much of P2W is the game? Btw im using Isis for heals, Tamamo because I like her,Myra,Mona and Mafdet. Does it matter or are all bitches viable?
>>
>>585629
>There are so many systems and currencies and I fail to give a fuck since its so confusing.
Just do what you feel comfortable with and keep going on as you can
>Like what are the priorities?
In early game:
-Getting good childs
-Evolving said childs 6* lvl 60 and Awakening them
-Leveling said childs skills
>For the love of god someone just give me a quick rundown
Here is one that I made for other newbie the other day: >>573147
Also, you will hear things like Ignition and Equiment Options, ignore them, those are late game mechanics

>>585744
>Btw how much of P2W is the game?
Not much. Like every gacha you can always finish on top by paying, but as a F2P you can get to the higher PvP leagues, and clear event shops.
>Btw im using Isis for heals, Tamamo because I like her,Myra,Mona and Mafdet.
>Does it matter or are all bitches viable?
No, not everyone is viable.
For example, don't ever invest in 4*'s, non of them are viable in late game except for one game mode that specifically requires them (the game gifts you plenty of pull currency and 5* so that's not a problem).

If you have more questions feel free to ask
>>
>>585585
gives vampirism so your attacker heals in case your child runs in danger of necking itself during fever
>>
>>586029
Mona's tap won't work in this Ragna since the boss doesn't have any DoTs.
>>
File: 1617737730614.jpg (64 KB, 800x566)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Really don't want to grind 200k 6 times
But the copies and tickets are needed
>>
>Count: 2/2

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO FARM 800K WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>585796
>Ignition
i wouldn't put that at endgame. its the single most significant boost in the game.
>>
>>586651
its a three week ragna instead of 2. you should get over 2m coins just from using your boosters every day.
>>
Kalaratri makes me diamonds
>>
Might as well pull for 2 Procel dupes to fully uncap get since I'll be getting her to +4 from freebies anyway
>>
>>586979
I think most people are agreeing she's trash or above average at best.
On JP she's 7's, there are lots of better options for water
Probably worth just getting her to 50+4 then ripping her apart and using the dupes for HoR or ignition
>>
>>584812
Manly feet.
>>
>>586979
There’s better childs in the pipeline to get that first +6 mission pass reward from.
>>
>>587088
>that first +6 mission pass reward from.
You mean the evolve missions? If so no, current event will out last the mission
>>
>still somehow play this every other week
>medea's voice does things to me
>look her up
>she is voiced by a literal ghost who disappeared from the world after voicing her

Why can't shitty ENG VA's die instead :(

>>586872
Same and her human form is 10/10 as well.
>>
ea when?
>>
>>587161
I mean if you want to be all “I completed all the uncap missions for the first time,” there’s better childs to do that with coming down the line than procell.

>>587429
>Medea
Who? KR?
>>
>>587450
The 3* child with the talking doll, I think
>>
>>587450
ah, ok. Not in the immediate future: >>570402, the next event child won't be good, and the water attacker that comes alongside is only good on Fire WB

>Who? KR?
I think he mistyped "Medeia"
>>
dafuq do I do with 4 stars
>>
>>587563
save them for HOR events or use them as fodder if you literally dont care about that, look up a guide for endless 4* pvp guide
>>
>>587568
by fodder you mean turn into onyx?
>>
>>587586
yup, but I'd personally rather save them for HOR event
>>
can I really not evolve with leveled materials?
>>
>>587635
You can evolve childs with lvl 1 of the same star evo mats, that's fine.
You can not evolve childs that are not max level themselves, same goes for evo mats.

4* evo mat > 5* evo mat - Needs to be lvl 40 and takes 4 x 4* childs at any level.
5* child > 6* child - Needs to be lvl 50 and takes 5 x 5* childs/evo mats at any level.

If you mean the game warning you about using leveled materials that doesn't matter, just click yes.
>>
>>587640
>>587600
thx
>>
>>585796
Thanks for the tips!
Today I made 0 pulls, farmed a boatload of 2 stars while working and after I was done with daily things I spammed some story and raids. I made 6k crystals and things are looking good. After playing for the first time I kinda still had the impression that I'd be able to make enough to pull like twice a week tops.

I'm leveling the 5 stars I have while awakening and upgrading their skills so I can later make them 6 stars. I've also upgraded a 4 star to 5 because I really like it. I'm not gonna do it again though, I'll look for dupes to uncup and evolve
>>
>>587810
you can pull once every 2 days with just the crystals from daily tasks
>>
File: 1626454360643.png (1.38 MB, 1100x1100)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>587810
Since you started to get into the game loop, here one more thing to do: once you unlock EndLess Duel, just fill the teams with whatever you have (doesn't matter if is unleveled trash) and play 10 duels on each category each week (you get to duel 5 times per category per week, so just doing it on 2 day is enough).
That way you get to participation rewards (crystals and junk).

You really shouldn't invest into these mode, is a huge resource sink, and things useful here aren't useful in other modes.

Also it has a "Retry" button, so it isn't more painful than the resource dungeons.
>>
Random thought..
I've seen theres an uncensorship patch. Is it worth it or will it get me banned or fuck up the game as soon as theres an update?
>>
>>588007
You can get into single digits on all endless modes just from having 5*A gear on everyone and planning a team decently (stallers in front, damage in the middle, tanks/damage on back). The only bitch is shuffling gear between 45 childs.
>>
>>588049
Been uncensoring for a year, it doesn’t get overwritten and they don’t care unless you start editing the UI.
>>
>>588055
Also your “defense” team is saved as whatever you attacked with last, meaning you can use the same gear in all three modes.
>>
>checking patch notes
>final nd reward is "Shining Neptune"
who the fuck is shining neptune
>>
File: WTFFFFFFFFFFFF.png (142 KB, 240x201)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>588352
So that's her real name, lol. Everyone calls her Water Neptune, Tank Neptune, Defender Neptune
>>
>guy in my friendslist does a live pull and gets a lupin
nice fucking game
gonna rope myself
>>
>>588483
>he didn't fully uncap Lupin on her debut banner
Nigga why
>>
>ND with tons of free childs as rewards
>no fire Rusalka as a reward
Boo. I was hoping to get a dupe
>>
File: 1610237843703.png (854 KB, 473x794)
854 KB
854 KB PNG
nice
>>
>trying to farm narrative during ragna
r-ree...
>>
>>588745
Can't
>>
wasted 40k crystals trying to get rusalka in the newest banner. Is it worth it to use the selection box to get her for 60% boost?
>>
>>588785
>40k crystals for rusalka
ouch. yea i wouldn't. unless you've already got all of the staples the select boxes should only be used for ... uh, staples.
>>
>>588785
>wasting crystals on non-guaranty banners
Oh nonononono
>>
>>588785
> Is it worth it to use the selection box to get her for 60% boost?
I second the other guy, if you have all the other more important staple then yes.
>>
>>588795
>>588816
What are the staple childs?
>>
>>588838
(Some of them go in more than one category, but no feeling like being redundant)
(I will ignore attackers, since that is just "one 6 hit slider per element")

So in general:
-Thisbe
-Wood Bathory

PvP:
-Debuffer Sytry

WB:
-Healer Maat/Pamona
-Newbe Mona
-Fire Mona
-Light Sytry
-Light Werewolf
-Navi
-Lupin
-Debuffer Luin
-Mercury (only against fire if not ignited)
-Midas (if you have Mercury and are willing to ignite her, forget about this guy)
-Kalaratri (in theory, we are still haven't had have a WB since she was added)
-Wood Supp Sytry > Wood Venus > Browne (Just one of then)

Ragna:
-Supp Neptune
>>
Are there any good Wood Attackers for Ragna/WB down the line? I only have Siren, Abaddon, Jacheongbi, and Nicole. Should I pull for Annie? I'm using Siren currently but I'm not sure for future contents.
>>
>>588899
mech commander
>>
I have 200k ragna coins
Another 1mil to go
>>
>>588932
>that guy at #7 on ranga rank with a partially ignited +5 mech commander
is it hacks?
>>
>>588489
Not him but I committed this error. After some time now I have her +4 at least.
>>
>narrative dungeon
>there is no narrative
>>
>get S rank option
>not the specific option that I want
>have to force myself to reroll for another option
I die a little inside whenever this happens
>>
>>589237
>have to force myself to reroll for another option
you do move the effect to save it, right?
>>
>btfazv27v8kl
Looking for oldfags that can oneshot my raids. I'll oneshot your raids if I see them.
>>
>>589249
>I'll oneshot your raids if I see them.
Team?
>>
>>589273
>>583834
>>
>>589280
I have the exact same team but with Sytry at 3 Ign stars. Do you do fever time? And if so how you survive it? I leave it on just auto cause fever kills my Daphnis.
>>
>>589284
You need the heal on tap or heal on damage option for your attacker, otherwise they get gibbed during fever.
>>
File: ma_nigga_my.jpg (26 KB, 680x447)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>589291
>>589291
Makes sense, thanks good sir
>>
File: 1612201383329.png (1.18 MB, 900x1600)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
Some characters are really simple and sexy. Makes you wonder what really influence on the succeed of a game design.
>>
Reading the new story makes me think Eve and Master are childhood friends.
>>
>>589249
nigga... nigga please, share something that will one-shot any dungeon. and if +6 leo will do that, then i have some rethinking to do.
>>
>>589295
what a goddamn pitslut
>>
>>589466
Have a dabi.
>>
>>589295
Holy fucking anatomy. I fucking lost 5 generations worth of jizz on this pic. Good fucking post my niggaboi.

Keep them coming/cumming
>>
>>589735
>>589295
Yea, there’s some stupidly good art buried in the game but they keep piling on increasingly generic animu style designs.

The new 4*s spa skin being just a de-tittied edit of sniper hildr’s
>>
Just got racer Davi finally.
How damn rare is she?
>>
>>589956
no rarer than any other 4*
>>
>>590022
Calling bs on that.
Cybele, Ankh and Fortuna near 20+ copies each and not a single Davi until now since release?

Pretty sure if it were even chance i'd have won the lottery multiple times
>>
>>590030
It’s a pool of 69 childs sharing a 15% chance to get any of them on most banners and 3% on gold summon, then raid chests spit out one of said 69 at random.

Conversely I started trying to save the 3* wood attacker and I’ve only gotten three this week.
>>
Got Nirrti's skin
Hopefully I'll get Kalaratri and Suhana's as well before the event ends
>>
Is Clotho good for anything? Or is she pure dark support that's not good for anything else?

She's arguably the main reason I'm playing because that underboob mole gives me life, but I'm getting better milage off other tank heroes.
>>
>>590120
she's getting a lot of use in pvp.
>>
>>590120
I'd have a use for those knockers that's fo'sho
>>
>>590120
>Is Clotho good for anything?
In PvP, mainly Endless but she also gets used in rumble
>>
File: 1611399197427.png (1.27 MB, 900x1600)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>bqpm3u3u0li8
I need big whale friends. Also help me with this. I only reach around 6m and honestly don't know what thing improve other than ignite and un (lack of resources.)
>>
>>590379
nigga, first, that's a worldboss carta, this is a raid.

get "add drive" amount options on everyone's accessory, finish igniting abbadon (one full ignite >> several partial ignites) whenever i use maid sytry tap only works better than tap-slide, especially considering her damage buff isn't doing much for abbadon. lupin should probably just be tap-slide (or just slide) as abbadon is going to be burning through the "two turn" crit buff duration very quickly. the guide advises S-T-T because its made by an uberwhale who has everything fully ignited.

and there are no whales here.
>>
>>590379
ditch abaddon for a fully ignited mech commander
fully igniting a 3* doesn't consume that much resources.
>>
>>590414
>get "add drive" amount options on everyone's accessory
Is that on the first slot?
>>
>>590565
third slot, first slot is stats.
>>
>>590379
>those random ignitions
>SSS rank options on shit-tier equipment
>random carta
Bro, wtf are you doing?
>>
>>590489
>500k onyx
>doesn't consume that much resources.
>>
>>590733
You spend the same onyx igniting abaddon and you can't even use him in endless unlike mech commander
>>
File: harpoon the whales.jpg (105 KB, 720x240)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>lv22
>3 fully ignited childs
>fully uncapped Moa, Thisbe and Eve
>>
>>590753
But his Abaddon is almost completely Ignited, it will cost him less to finish the job than to start from scratch with commander

>>590769
KEK
>>
What the hell is ignition core creation for an acorn in the forge?
>>
>>590937
The lucky box can only be done 3 times
33x mats for 1 type

Core creation box can be done 2 times
5.00% at amp core box (1.00% all in one, 4.00% on each type)
95% is 99x mats for 1 type

Just make sure you do all of them.
>>
There's really no point to repeat battles on pvp is there?
It just keeps putting you up against the same person you lost to just to lose to them again and again
>>
>>590983
just checked the forging rates and finally understood what it does. So the core material lucky box is a scam right? 2 acorn for shit drops. The ignition core creation has better drops for just 1 acorn
>>
>>591407
It clearly is worse so get the ignition creation first.
But you can only make 2 of the ignotion creation ones, once they are used up you make the other ones.
>>
I used all four seals for child costume select boxes
>>
>>591423
you're only allowed to make one though
>>
>>591425
I know
I lied
>>
Gold banner. Not bad
>>
>out of 2*s
>out of gold
>can't farm story because need to farm stupid fucking narrative dungeon
significant reee
>>
>>591378
pvp auto has a lot of RNG involve. i sometimes win battles with guys that have 50k more power than me.
>>
What to do with the extra master smith seal if I don't want to forge the costume box?
>>
>>591540
Winning/losing in auto pvp is pretty much just a measure of how seldom/often Thisbe taps while half the team has 1 health.
>>
>>591544
Live with the regret of spending 100k on it.
>>
File: MEmu_HGdCGKiCXc.png (47 KB, 126x189)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
haha oh wow
>>
So where do I get these "Fall Acorn"s? Are they from past events from previous years?
>>
Are any of the free units from the narrative dungeon worth? Aside from Bathory ofc
>>
>>591752
they're the 8th and up reward from the narrative dungeon. and that's it.
>>
>>591752
They are the last repeating grid on the current narrative dungeon.
Usually where it would be a 10x ticket.
>>
>>591755
>>591756
Gotcha, ty guys
>>
>>591724
There is always someone bigger.
>>
File: 1621415483024.jpg (1.07 MB, 1080x2340)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
Seriously question. Why can't they just implement the "auto" so I can read in calm without clicking?
>>
10 days straight of no 5 stars from 6% summon. I should really stop but I need fodders for ignition
>>
It's just me and my shitty phone or someone else gets soft locked on pic related. When I try to add options or opening select boxes, fps drops almost 0. Everything else runs bretty good.
>>
>>591918
sounds like shitty phone choking on transparency layers.
>>
>>591918
Memu can lock up on the Awaken screen sometimes
>>
File: 1625237633172.png (662 KB, 435x601)
662 KB
662 KB PNG
yeeee daily summon
>>
Tell me, why does the Thisbe tap?
>>
>>593226
because they hate you.
>>
w-why do i keep getting loli? i only wand characters with big tiddies
>>
>500k ragna coins (or 5m gold) for 250k onyx
Is that even more than you could get from 15 gold summons?
>>
why is Pan only tier 8 in PVP on ricemine list?
>>
>>594034
RNG
>>
>>594074
Not even close. Unless you get mostly 4* a 15 gold summons would average around 150k onyx
>>
>>594143
>100k onyx for 3-5 5*s
Guess I’m keepin me gold
>>
>>594079
The top tier childs are great in pvp on their own. Pan needs some support. She’s great in a full stall team and even better if she has a debuff accuracy mod.
>>
File: 1615335723108.jpg (61 KB, 500x597)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>Deleted my item with SS debuff acc mod
I want to die.
>>
>>594348
I never let anything with a mod off a child and manage everything exclusively through “view equipped.”
>>
>>594348
Why don't you lock them you dumdum
>>
>imagine having gold problems
this post is made by slime toucher gang
>>
>>594962
I mean spending 1.5mil per 100 mats for options and not getting a single fucking A rank option hits a little different.
>>
>>594079
Because skill reset doesn’t do anything if they’re on slide cooldown or fully charged. So all she can do is delay an already slowed child longer or nothing at all.
>>
>>594962
I’ve burnt close to 2k stones and I had to pay to make 1.5k of them. I’ve gotten a bunch of debuff accuracy mods, but what I’m hurting for is debuff eva. I’ve also had to erase four or five weapon HP mods.
>>
>>594962
Nigger you’re a weirdo who barely plays the game.
>>
>>594962
I too have triple SSS options on 50 different equipment sets.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.