[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 93 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

did you give her the d yet?
>>
>>569817
Yes and now I am worried that the next event will be very soon and I wont have enough gems
>>
File: 1624699970084.png (144 KB, 535x274)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
I did, but I was a retard and didn't check for gems in the mail so I wasted 3000 gems. I still have 16k so I'm not too concerned about events in the immediate future.
The reason I did it was for the artifacts.
From left to right:
+6252 HP, +938 ATK, +6% crit rate
+500 M. Def, +6% M Def
+8753 HP, +150 M. Def, +2% M. Def
+3751 HP, +1313 ATK, +4% Active Skill Damage
+500 P. Def, +6% P. Def

If you're far enough in the story the second one and last one are rewards from it. I'm not sure about the others, but I haven't managed to get any offensive artifacts from the chests from goddess store so I'm happy for those.
>>
>>569873
>gems in the mail
I'm a retard again. I mean maces.
>>
File: 1628231289737.jpg (1.42 MB, 1983x2855)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>569873
according to this all except the middle one are purple ones jewtaku turned into gold just to fuck with people
>>
Guy who rushed advanced pvp some time ago. I ended up having a final rank of 36 and slowly fell from rank 3 to rank 328 over the course of the whole period. However, I didn't do advanced pvp at all after the first day which was a bonus in time save as pvping real people is more tedious since you have to swap around your parties to fight their two weaker parties a lot. Is it worth the gems, probably not, but I'll probably do it again as I need 1 more Asaka dupe for 9*s.
>>
What does this mean? Are factions weak to other faction types?
>>
>>570322
Yes, click on the faction icon on a unit page. It's very basic
Water>Fire>Wind>Earth>Water
and
Light>Dark>Light
element system.
>>
>>570330
you mean chinks > japs > whites > niggers > chinks
>>
>>570303
hmm interesting, how much did it cost you in gems in the end?

>>569873
several things to note compared to TW. does nutaku differentiate between damage reduction and defense up? eg katherine's passive vs megna or asaka's. if it's just a translation/typo, they seem to have doubled the initial stats on the defensive ones after pushing them from purple to gold, so it's not all bad. I would definitely push for them in the nutaku version if that's the case. last thing to note is that offensive artifact that's second from the right (+3751 HP, +1313 ATK, +4% Active Skill Damage). If you look here >>569882 that's actually a red artifact in TW. I suspect the original effect of that artifact (atk and atk%) has been moved all the way to red tier.
>>
Anyone know how to fight pheonix consistently? Sometimes my CC miss and my team fall apart
>>
Mihime tapping event started in TW.
>>
seems like we didn't get anymore maces, today.
Do you guys think its worth it to get the last event for 6k gems?
>>
>>570608
Yes, 10 tickets is equal to 3k gems in rolls. So 3k gems for 2k red jades and 5 yellow artifacts is decent. Not must have, but it's definitely not a waste.
>>
>>570560
Garter for stun.
Katherine for paralyze.
Anisa/Reese for silence.

If you have one of each effect, it shouldn't be too bad. Still a chance to fail, but as long as something is effecting the boss, you should get a couple of rounds where the phoenix does nothing and everyone gets healed up.
>>
>>570486
I imagine it cost me about 600 gems or something on the first day however I wasn't really counting or paying that much attention. In any case, if you're lazy, but still want honor points for Asaka, it's probably worthwhile if you have a gem surplus.
>>
Any cheese strats for isle exploration? I heard that enemy scales with the highest level average. I only have one unit at 128 while everyone else is sitting at 120.
>>
>>570678
Keep 1 character 20+ levels above the others and replace your roster with mercs. That's about it. Also go for elite pirates every time for better bonuses.
>>
>>570601
The unfortunate thing about boosting the affection level early with gems is you don't get to enjoy the tap screen art for long. Shame, pretty nice ones this time too. Wish they would keep the tap screens too besides the clips.
>>
What should i get from the Douji boss shop? Dupe shards or tickets?
>>
>>570823
If you want a unit or a dupe of it and expect to have 22.5k of the currency by the end of it, the unit/dupe. Otherwise Purple Shards and I guess tickets with what you have leftover.
>>
Looks like the lb 10 costs 1 less faction 5 star on eng, and if they carry reduced costs through onto 11 and 12 nutaku might not be as big of a shitshow as expected.

Seems like we get lower gem costs on events and easier high end LB's, in exchange for locking final animations behind 12 stars.
>>
>>569817
Yes and fuck Jewtaku for being such greedy bitches. I'm not spending more money on this game
>>
>>571001
It's literally half the cost of TW.
>>
Wtf is up with the mihime event, that stamina refills so fast but you need a bazillion of them. Is this an event you either stay up 24/7 or you pay out of your ass?
>>
>>571069
Use a slow autoclicker, the starter guide said the clicker events were tedious and probably the worst of the bunch.
>>
so which of these artifacts are worth levelling in jewtaku version?
>>
How do i get more goddess praying tickets?
>>
>>571236
Phys wing, golden wing mask, and the top left one.
>>
>>571069
The easier way is to sink 8k gems at the start to increase affection level so your taps are more efficient. Keep those pills running and you should eventually hit affection level 5 and finish the event early. In theory you save more gems waiting for free pills to affection level 5 and buying stam with gems from there but iirc it cuts close to the event deadline and the margin for error is pretty small
>>
>>571236
>so which of these artifacts are worth levelling in jewtaku version?
Icarus Wing, Eagle Warrior Sculpture, Evil-Denouncing Incantation, and Power Crystal. IW and EWS should be take top priority, since keeping your tank(s)/healer(s) alive is generally crucial to success. EDI can work on any DPS, really, but is especially useful on ones who buff their own CRT/CRT DMG. Power Crystal is slightly less impressive for a Gold, since it only buffs skill damage and not normals as well; it's still worth using, but it's not as much a staple as TW's Purple iteration with the straight ATK buff.

Seraph Wing is niche, but hold on to at least one. I wouldn't bother leveling it for now, since you can just use a Lv2+ EWS to greater effect. The Magatama and its MDEF counterpart (Imperial Jade Seal) are garbage -- fodder them, unless you like the way they look or something. Those two should have been downgraded to Purple in place of Icarus/Seraph Wing, but Jewtaku and the devs didn't want to appear too gracious.

Purples are almost entirely fodder. Ymir's Horn is usable on Rangers due to higher natural CRT and Larla's existence, but it's not the best option or anything. The Poison Res ring might be funny for use against a triple Imani stage, I guess.
>>
The elements tickets doesn't seem to be much better than regular tickets but why are they so much rarer?
>>
>>571419
later on it lets us focus on the fodder that's needed to gain stars.
>>
File: 1599629921744.png (272 KB, 546x226)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
(Nutaku version)
Day 7 of having 79 Joan of Arc shards and opening 2-3 Goddess Shard chests every day. While this is statistically possible, I'm thinking I've been barred from hitting 80 shards and unlocking the ability to take her past level 30 unless I get the next shards from a chapter clear, so these are useless until like chapter 40 or something?
Extremely lame.
>>
>>571570
eventually you will hit 79 shards on the other 2 and the game will be forced to give you one. that or you will get a funny crash to report.
>>
Hey, new to the game. The isle exploration, does the enemies level correspond to you own (With the last level on floor 2 being around the same level or a little higher) or do the level up ever time you beat the stages indefinitely.
>>
>>571881
They're scaled to your Hero Wall. However Mercenaries are scaled to your highest leveled hero and their LB. So if you have one level 100 character, but nobody else leveled, you'll get Isle enemies scales around level 20, but get Mercenaries at level 100. Most people tend to keep 1 hero 20 levels above their others.
>>
>>571881
Scale to average level, to beat it keep one unit +20-40 levels above the rest, the recruited heroes will match your highest.

In the lategame you can keep them even because artifacts will have a bigger difference.
>>
>>571887
>>571890
I see, thought it was an average of all heroes.
>>
Is it a good idea to spend my gems on the 5* shards from the shop? I'm pretty iffy on using my gems for rolls.
And for the invasion events, should I buy shards from there as well.
And for other sources of characters, should I focus on getting 5* character shards over random shards?
>>
>>571898
For just 5 shards, the value's not great. Gems are best saved for the H-events. In general you need way more fodder than specific character dupes, so only go for character shards if they're of a girl you want to see H of or is actually good gameplay-wise. However, the H-aspect is probably less important on Nutaku since it will be ages before you get to 12*s in any circumstance.
>>
so which version is the best to install?
>>
>>571905
Shards aren't bad for fodder, since they are equal to 8 4 stars + 3 3 stars, I'd value them just slightly under a 10 pull.
>>
>>571964
Maybe, but I wouldn't spend gems directly on a ten-pull either and it'd be 2160 gems total for 60 purple shards. Gems for pulls is pretty bad value.
>>
>>571898
Gems are best used for events. The cost varies depending on whether you're on TW/nutaku but they're still generally better than using them for pulls directly. You either get coom with nice stuff on the side or a means of getting guaranteed 5*'s at a much rate compared to pulling
>>
Looks like the auto clicker strat isn't going to work too well for me. The shitty app crashes extremely randomly.
>>
Any idea when the Red artifacts will be available?
>>
Just uninstalled the TW version because the time the day resets is just too fucking stupid for me as a south-american. Nutaku's resets in the morning when I'm still asleep so that's ideal for me, meanwhile the TW version had me rushing to finish daily stuff by the evening, and that sucked big time.
>>
>>572667
They're already available, but you can currently only obtain them from high-cost, real-money packages after progressing to the higher Tower floors, later story stages, or final VIP levels. The cheapest 'random' package I've seen cost $40 in Nutaku Gold, though the VIP 10 package is only a cool $20 on top of the hundreds you spent to get at it.

Furthermore, which artifact you pull out of the chest is, of course, random. You can spend a whole heap of money, and end up with that one garbage-tier Red which exists solely to dilute the pool.
>>
jewtaku finally added vip rewards. is it worth buying them? 1-2 are useless but 3-4 have purple stones and 5 has 10 tickets.
>>
>>573291
I finally got offered one in TW. However, it costs about 58 dollars in USD.
>>
>>573618
Your opportunity cost is barely or under 1 pull (assuming same price as TW). Don't see why not
>>
>>573690

A shame this game is catered to coomers with way too much disposable income. That price for an end game RNG box is whaaaack
>>
How many healer should i invest?
>>
File: 1620466369828.png (316 KB, 530x385)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>571570
Update: I did get the shard finally. As always, the key was to complain and then somehow the universe rights itself.
>>
>>573976
Element only content means you eventually build a team of every colour
>>
so it seems that jewtaku's response to people complaining about how hard it is to get goddess shards was to start selling them for real money. nice.
>>
Gave it a shot since the desktop client got released. Are all scenes "animated" like the opening one? Because if so, wew lad.
>>
>>574853
there's a desktop client now?
>>
>>574937
windows will be able to load android apps soon anyway.
>>
>>574937
>>575116
The browser client is a bit more snappy than running the game through an emulator, though touch commands, at least for drag-and-dropping characters in the team, are fucked because Nutaku is incompetent; not an issue on emulators.
>>
Got yet another new character coming for this month's event banner, any guesses what class she'll be before it goes live? My guess is a mage
>>
>>575299
Name is Doreen(?) I think. We just had a mage and they've been trying to push class synergy so I bet warrior.
>>
what do I do with this vault event? I'm on floor 6 but I only have 37 keys left so I'm unlikely to get anything from floor 7. do I take another 30 shards of a character I can buy in the store or take 30 peggy shards and hope the event reruns with the same options?
>>
>>575842
It'd be weird to not get shards for the same character you got shards on floor 5 for. The key vault event is tuned to let you clear up to floor 6 as F2P and character shards unlock at floor 5, so generally you get 1 copy of a character.
>>
>>575299
It turns out she's a tank. A bit of a weird one though. She lacks personal mitigation, seems to cause DoT status effects, and has a passive that seems to activate on death which grants everyone else a defense buff for 2 turns.
>>
>>575299
>>575790
Hmmm a tank. Base abilities look decent, got to wait for the whales to unlock the exclusive equipment effects to see how busted she is. Seems like more attempts to deal with the bypass the tank completely and rape the backrow meta.
>>
>>575887
>has a passive that seems to activate on death
also heals the unit with the lowest phy def on yr team every turn. to me it looks like she was built to counter meiyue and olivia, whether she'll actually succeed awaits to be seen.
>>
>>575868
it sucks though because all of the floor 5 options are already availible in the store.
>>
>unlock stage 4 of Mihime tapping
>the next animation fails to load entirely and restarting doesn't fix it
If this is just me, I hope somebody else decides to record the tapping animations.
>>
>>575970
Just you I'm afraid. Could try reinstalling if you have a JG account setup.
>>
Any idea what the best lvl strategy for story/tower is? Is it the same as for Islands (i.e. one char 20 lvls above rest)?

Btw: Got Attacke by a dude with a 200 lvl 10 Star genesis. How did she heal herself? All other Charts were dead pretty fast.
>>
>>575988
The error log told me a unity3d file failed to decompress which I can see in the data having a smaller than average filesize, so I had to clear data and redownload all the game's data. Thankfully it worked.
>>
>>576014
Red artifact that heals you over time (usually useless unless you have such a massive stat difference that it can sustain you on its own, assuming nutaku didn't change something), or hacking
>>
>>576135
Can't verify this since I don't have the artifact, but if the Eng translation is correct on the TW ver, they changed the healing artifact to activate every round instead of every 2 rounds on global. Looking at that chart, I assume that's the case.
>>
Got my first 2 8* units. Too bad i don't have enough red gem to go pass the level limit right now.
>>
>>576014
Story and tower doesn't scale so just do what you can. Until your roster starts to widen, your counterplay options are limited anyway (eg using backrow targeting units to remove dangerous threats like claire and snakes). Having a good tank and overall team setup matters, as you can see how this lv200 genesis flopped against your team.
>>
the most annoying thing about trying different teams is having to shuffle your equipment around.
>>
Wish you could turn the ghost dick into a shadow dick instead, or toggle it on and off
>>
I hate this
>>
>>577663
You will love it when you cap your tower progression and low on tickets for limit break fodder.
>>
I hit some scaling point so island exploration is hard again. should I level genesis/mihime or wait another 18 days so I can get 8 star katherine and have her be my highest level?
>>
>>578455
Genesis is a great hard carry, probably better to level than Katherine at least for your first 160.
>>
>>578455
Having one or two 20 levels ahead of everyone else shouldn't affect the scaling too much. It's just typically better if they're a front row unit. The auto attack damage adds up to quite a lot and more hp = more healing.
>>
Is this game easy to play or catch up? Gears look like they have a lot of RNG stats and I can’t find tier list of the girls. Can I clear all content without being a meta slave?
>>
>>578489
Gear literally have no RNG, every gear is the same.
>>
>>578455
Genesis and Mihime to 160 and everyone stuck at 140 would be alright. Even leveling is a mistake in this game. Level them up again only when you got a 9 star available for 180. Whichever 9 star you get first and barracks the rest to keep the 20 level gap
>>
>>578474
I had genesis and mihime at 140 and the rest at 120, but levelling katherine to 140 and garter to 125 seemed to fuck things up.
>>
Man, I feel this game needs like a guild/friend raid feature. There's no reason to use the friends list other than to get free rolls right now.

Also, an optimization update of sorts. Crashes too often and my phone heats up in like 5 minutes wtf
>>
File: the numbers dont lie.jpg (74 KB, 681x269)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>
Is there a scene for every girls or do they only have poses? I can only find 4 in the filthy adobe
>>
Is this character's text missing for anyone else?
>>
>>578968
The localization file text only has what Nutaku has translated up to a certain point. It doesn't have several of the newer heroes and only has blank text instead. Whether it will continue to get updated in TW as content comes to the Nutaku version is anyone's guess.

By the way, if you're using BlueStacks, Ctrl+Shift+L machine translates your current screen. Eventually, you'll get to a point where you stop bothering with the Localization text trick since you learn the whole UI by a certain point.
>>
Ok bros, I am quite tempted to buy some of the value packs. What is the chance of this game living for a year or two? I was burned quite hard by Eiyuu Senki
>>
>>578582
I typically level them in batches so that there's always 1-2 units 20 lvls ahead at all times
>>
>>578707
>Also, an optimization update of sorts. Crashes too often and my phone heats up in like 5 minutes wtf
It really became noticeable in the last big update. Hope they're working on a fix

>>578958
Abode represents one type of event that gives those. A clicker type event gives other that aren't shown there.

>>579199
Don't know how it's monetised in nutaku but in tw the true premium currency is JG coins since you can't buy bundles with gems.
>>
>>579207
I mean the nutaku version. It's not like I can keep playing if nutaku kills the EN version like they did with Eiyuu. I heard Eiyuu is having 2nd anni in JP but they killed it barely half a year in the West. Unless you guys are all playing TW version?
>>
>>579199
I don't think any of them value packs are very good value. I spent $60 on the game before I realized how much jewtaku was fucking us and I regret it.
>>
>>579230
How do you guys progress? I am stuck at chapter 5-5 waiting for offline regen to upgrade with nothing to do. I was planning to buy some Vip level to speed up the offline stuff at least
>>
>>579210
In terms of long term value, red tier artifacts are probably your best bet since f2p have no access to those.

>>579238
You'll eventually be limited by two things, 1) limit break fodder, 2) red jade which mostly comes from idling. VIP rank won't solve problem 1. Ultimately, it's a chill game and events scale with your team strength anyway so imo take your time and spend when you're a bit more informed. An anon wrote a beginner guide for TW a while back (https://pastebin.com/dq6RMMWf), it's mostly applicable to nutaku as well
>>
Clicker event is up on nutaku, definitely buy at least 2 aphro's with gems to skip t1.
>>
>>579210
Honestly, the game right now is very unpolished so I wouldn't spend too much anyways. Personally, I just buy the 2$ offer that appears one in a while when it has 60 purple shards but that is just because the art of the game hits just the right spot
>>
>>579349
so it's 8k gems to get to level 3 from the start. is it worth it? the rewards don't look very good aside from the scene itself. the alchemy thing seems to be bugged too so I can't get my free aphrodisiac.
>>
>>579466
Maybe the 3rd level might not be worth it for f2p, but skipping to 2nd seems like a huge timesaver.
>>
>Some miscellaneous attack buffs
>+100% damage for faction advantage
>+60% damage for faction advantage x2
I'm kind of attached to Ling Ling at this point.
>>
>>580123
I only have about 40 minutes in the morning and 4-5 hours at night to babysit the game so I'm not sure I'm going to make it to the end with only level 2. on the other hand if I keep spending 6-8k gems per event I'll be out in 4-5 events. I wish I had bought the growth fund.
>>
>>580195
Can't be perfectly sure without knowing the level scaling for nutaku but there's probably no chance of finishing without much more than 8k gems for you. I would save gems and see how far you can get
>>
>>580195
>>580248
To expand on it, the problem is hitting affection lv 5. Going from reward lv 15 -> 16 is about as much as 1 -> 15. But if you had affection lv 5, you could ignore all clicking up till that point and buy enough stam to finish the event immediately with ~ 8.4k gems. You can also buy affection early so you have enough time to naturally click to reward lv 16 (also after hitting affection lv 5 early due to the boost)
>>
For the Peggy event it says to view Tekka's gallery for what I unlocked but I don't see anything and I don't have Peggy yet. Will I not be able to see it after the event until I get peggy?
>>
>>580296
is that 8.4k gems just for buying stamina?

>>580544
I think it's a typo because they changed the event order for some reason. you should be able to see the scene by clicking on it on the event rewards page.
>>
there's a en wiki that's up:
https://kingofkinks.miraheze.org/wiki/Peggys_Sexual_Healing
barebones atm
>>
Any place where they upload the games CG scenes?
>>
>>580544
>I don't have Peggy yet. Will I not be able to see it after the event
there's a separate gallery page of sorts
>>
>>580930
yes. 844000 is the goal. lv 5 rates are 100 per stam, which costs 1 gem per stam. however, the margin for errorfor aphrodisiac is very small assuming you sleep 7 hrs a day and began the moment the event started. I estimate you'll be left with literal minutes to get your tapping done.
>>
>>581323
>miraheze
At least it's a better start than fandom
>>
>>581532
Gem cost increases when you buy stamina. The first 3 purchases of 100 stamina cost 100 gems, the next 3 cost 200 gems, the next 3 after that 300, and so on. This might be different on Nutaku, but that's how it works on TW.

Cost-wise, buying aphrodisiacs is more effective after the first 6 purchases. You essentially buy 1 hour and 40 minutes per stamina purchase while you buy 8.33 hours worth of aphrodisiacs with 2k gems. The first 3 purchases of stamina costs 300 gems total and gives 5 hours. The next 3 is another 5 hours for 600 gems. Past that, it's clearly worse than buying aphrodisiacs.
>>
>>581588
damn I think I will just have to give up on this event as a wagie. I'm already behind because it wouldn't let me claim my aphrodisiac before going to work.
>>
ok so I can only use about 600 stamina per day. with 12 days left I would need to average 126 points per stamina which is impossible even if I bought up to level 5 right now. I guess there's no point in spending any more gems. the rewards suck and the scenes were uploaded so I'm not really missing anything but I still feel jewed.
>>
>>581625
where were they uploaded?
>>
>>581588
>The first 3 purchases of 100 stamina cost 100 gems, the next 3 cost 200 gems, the next 3 after that 300, and so on.
Oof thanks for the data anon.
>>581609
>>581625
You can get at least the second scene or possibly the third pretty easily. I wouldn't give up that easily. Probably worth it just for the fodder alone in the long term
>>
>>581895
someone posted in the last thread
https://mega.nz/folder/4tNT1AQZ#UnrIcLh_E7CT1Z6rkIkB_w
>>
>>582038
thanks bro
>>
J12HDTWKXF
limited time codes for a few tix, gems and fodder for JGG's anniversary. seems like there's one every couple of days. might be TW only
>>
webWT87WNX

That's for the Global version, and gives 300 Gems, 3 Summon Tickets, and 30,000 Coins. It expires on September 30th.
>>
>>582986
how do you enter it?
>>
>>582998
Go into your profile page, then tab over to 'Settings' -- there's a button labeled 'Redemption Code'.
>>
>>581916
Seems to be capped at 400 gems per refill, still a shitty use of gems for 10 faction tickets. Will find out near end of Mihime's event.
>>
>>583120
I finished a few hours ago without autoclicking, didn't have to be too efficient
>>
finally got level 3 clicking. at my current rate I'm barely going to get to 4 before the event ends.
>>
one nice thing about pvp, if you wait a bit after reset you can get a rough estimate of how many active players there are on the ladder. S01 has something >270 probably 300 players.
>>
>>584786
>10% of the game's players are itt
kind of sad I hope they don't shut it down
>>
>>584870
It's a shitty guess, really it is. Also just the first server.
>>
>>584870
no idea how nutaku is handling it but TW has like 55 servers
>>
Is the isle store supposed to not refresh or what? Bought a char like a week ago and it still shows as sold out.
>>
>>585652
1 month reset timer
>>
Looks like it takes over 40k discipline points to hit 30. I initially thought it would take around 33k to max but the requirements just kept getting higher.
>>
>>585267
What is the point of having so many servers anyway? Aside from getting the 1st place in ranks
>>
TW Key event roster changed, has Olivia now.

>>586620
That probably has an impact on whaling and spending in general.
>>
>>587532
Also seems like they made it easier. You only need to buy 100 things from the shop now and something else got changed to doing daily missions instead
>>
When will carnival drop on en? Looks like Palin is the next new character also for the servers
>>
When will we get the katherine event?
>>
ok so if you don't sleep or have a job it still takes 10 straight days of clicking to get to level 5. level 2 is 400 aphrodisiac which takes 1000 minutes, meanwhile you are getting 5 points per stamina so 5000 points while you wait for level 2. level 3 will take another 3000 minutes and you will get 30000 points while you wait for a total of 35k. level 4 is 4500 more minutes and 90k points for a total of 5 days, 21 hours, and 40 minutes and 125k points. by the time you get to level 5 you will have 365k points, so you will need another 4790 minutes of clicking to finish the event. that's a total of 13 days, 9 and a half hours. the event lasted for 2 weeks so if you were using an autoclicker you would have 14 and a half hours to spare f2p. on the other hand if you were a human and sleeping for more than an hour a day it's basically impossible.

if you spend 2k gems to get to level 2 immediately you save 950 minutes because of compounding points. if you spend 8k gems to get to level 3 immediately you save 2 and a half days, but that's still not enough to be able to sleep normally. only by spending 13k gems do you get the time required low enough to sleep 8 hours a day, and even then you need to be neet or have a job that lets you play a blowjob clicker at work.
>>
>>589538
I feel like you messed up your math somewhere, but I don't really know where to start on correcting you. As a TW player, I've done the 8k start twice now and it about worked both times with a bit more gems spent on the end for stamina so I could go to sleep earlier.
>>
>>589538
>ok so if you don't sleep or have a job it still takes 10 straight days of clicking to get to level 5
might as well just set up an auto clicker bot on your pc at that point.
>>
File: Untitled.png (9 KB, 603x332)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>589548
the 844k number is from someone's post earlier but the aphrodisiac costs are from current global event. I just got to level 4 today but can only click for around 12 hours a day.
>>
>>589564
I think your mistake is not taking into account the recharge time while sleeping. Assuming 8 hours of sleep, you only lose 4-5 hours of progress since for the first 4 hours of sleeping, there is still room to charge.

If you buy 8k gems worth of aphrodisiacs which gives you 1600, you save 64ish hours, a bit less taking into account lower level points. Assuming 13 days, that's enough to lose 5 hours a day which means you can sleep for 8-9 hours making sure to empty out everything before sleeping.
>>
>>589604
the stamina cap is lower than the aphrodisiac cap. it starts out at less than 2 hours and still is less than 4 hours at stage 11. are you clicking at work? I am gone from 10am to 8pm every day so I lose another 6 hours there.
>>
>>589614
The 8k gem start assumes clicking during the midday. Like I have sporadic work hours, but I assume for most jobs, they've either become work at home due to Covid or you can do stuff on your phone during a toilet break. Like what job doesn't allow you to go to the toilet?

In any case, the vast majority of point value comes from collecting aphrodisiacs and clicking at level 5. Stamina at level 3 is worth only a fifth of the stamina used at level 5, so losing stamina early on is far less impactful when the cap is lower.
>>
File: 1.png (209 KB, 252x418)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
post team
>>
I wish I had 10 star claire
>>
well I failed the peggy event. rip.
>>
>>591946
It's peggy in nutaku already? That seems pretty fast
>>
>>592115
they changed the order so she was the first one we got
>>
File: 1621209701553.jpg (37 KB, 677x683)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
How to I verify what the hero pool is for the Standard Hero Summoning and Friendship Hero Summoning??
>>
mfw I just need 1 more dupe for my fifth 9* but it keeps eluding me
>>
>>595865
As far as I know, they're the same. The only pools that're restricted are the country based ones.
>>
invading ladies kingdom
>>
So I just downloaded event packages on my phone. I wonder which girl it will be this time.
>>
>>597010
Looks like they're rerunning Tekka's click event. Guess 1 new girl per month was too fast for them.
>>
>>597028
Nice, I missed out on that event. Have a TW code for your troubles: J16JTQ3P3B
JGG should put more care and resources into this desu. It's got one of the best art and animations compared to their other games by far.
>>
I got my hero wall to 8 stars should I level everyone to 160 now or wait until I can get one character to 9 stars?
>>
>>597333
If your team is strong (with artifacts), the island exploration isn't that tough without a +20 lvl increase
>>
>>597529
I haven't really upgraded any of my artifacts because I don't know what to do with the jewtaku changes
>>
>>597553
Well even though they shuffled the rarities and effects somewhat, the tier list of the EFFECTS >>569882 should still hold. So you want to upgrade artifacts that give damage reduction % (for your tanks) and ability damage % (for your damage dealers). I suspect the old atk % artifact effect has been moved to red tier in nutaku.
>>
Some kind of collab event with Eimi Fukada in 12h or so.
>>
>>598623
Dammmnnn
>>
>>598623
who?
>>
>>599309
JAV star
>>
>>599313
>jav star for a chink game
granted it's taiwan but still.
>>
>>599327
Not that weird actually. TW didn't suffer much under nip rule. The goal was to use their improved living conditions as an example to justify "liberating" the rest of asia through colonial expansion. It's culturally very distinct from China
>>
>buy Asako for 940k Advanced PvP tokens to get the final dupe for 9 stars
>very next 60 purple shards is Asako
>>
>>599454
>1/4 of the way there for 10 star
Pog
>>
does this always have the same faction requirements? I had to waste 600 gems refreshing because it kept coming up.
>>
>>599527
No the colour combination is always 2 random non-duplicate colours,
>>
>>599539
I guess I am unlucky then because it's been double blue 3/3 times for me
>>
>>569817
I hate this fucking game, it's written for literal retards
>>
>>599371
TW loves Japan, everyone I know in and from TW hates mainland China way more than the nips.
>>
>tfw have 5 separate blues at 8*s worth of dupes, but nowhere near enough blue fodder
Tekka
Huaxi
Shitou
Rangiku
Bailin

I can simply buy the final dupe I need for Shitou to reach 9*s, but I don't really need a healer at 9*s. Anybody know enough about high-end TW meta for which blue's 9* weapon is best?
>>
>>600074
>>tfw have 5 separate blues at 8*s worth of dupes, but nowhere near enough blue fodder
Welcome to the endgame. Tekka's is very highly rated but only comes online at +20 and higher for the damage share. Huaxi gets a big damage boost and can help if you're struggling with farming weapon enhancement mats and sacred beasts. Those 2 are the standout ones that got the biggest boosts, which make sense since they were in a poor position to begin with. Rangiku and Bailin have weapons that complement their kit and maintain their high tier status. Shitou has one of the worst but her base kit is already good. It's leveled purely for the stats to make her even tankier for now. Wouldn't bother pushing past +20 unless some crazy poison synergy appears (it probably will at some point)
>>
>>600153
Thanks very much for the input. I feel like I'll sit on my blue fodder for a while then. Asako and Claire being my first red and green 9*s made the decision extremely trivial. While I can't seem to roll browns for shit. Literally only Megna at 7*s and the rest I have at 5 and 6*s.
>>
I honestly don't know how you guys progress in this game. My characters are all 2* or lower and already the amount of fodder needed feels ridiculous.
>>
>>600267
It speeds up massively for a bit when you unlock the elemental towers which reward fodder every 10 floors, then it massively slows down once you get to your limit on each of the towers. You'll have enough for a 9* and a bit on average.
>>
>>600066
Of course they would. No sane person would choose bugland over any decent country.

>>600267
The pacing in this game is one of the worst I've ever seen. As>>600289 said you will have some really good progression and then suddenly hit a wall and be stuck for weeks with no advancement unless you empty your wallet
>>
>>600267
You're probably burning a bunch of fodder on 4* base units to boost your level faster and also trying to awaken every unit you get. Technically you'll get your returns back since you can use them as 7* and 9* fodder units, but that will take some time. Consider who you want at 8* for each element first, because they'll probably also be your first 9*s while everyone else is sitting at 6-7*
>>
J17XTATEWB
EIMIXJGG18
TW codes, get them while they last
>>
Are there patch notes anywhere for the Nutaku version? I'd like to know what exactly was done when I see a download a new update.
Please don't tell me I need to enter some discord for it, because I hate discord.
>>
>>601011
There's not really patch notes for TW either. Mostly just data for new events or girls if you bother to datamine
>>
>>601447
Ah, that sucks. Unrelated, but I'm starting to lose interest in this game. There's just way too much time between strength increases. I'm at 180(tank)/160/160/160/160 and I've been like this for like two weeks and it'll stay this way for at least a month. The new characters are cool, but they'll be stuck at 5 stars for like a year unless I spend hundreds.
Meh. Fun game for the first couple months at least.
>>
This disgusts me and so do all of the people posting here.
Men are garbage. I hope you all die.
>>
>>604076
You will never be a woman, though.
>>
>>604076
I once drowned to death one of your tranny kind in Manila and I've never felt more alive since.
>>
Complete fucking newbie here. I enjoy AFK arena, so I thought to try this clone. 2 days in and I'm wondering if there's an early game leveling prioritization similar to AFK arena's damage dealer which should be 20 levels above.
I tried similar with my 7 star Ling Ling, but found that the turn based combat ruins that strat.
>>
>>604808
Yes your highest leveled unit should be 20 levels above everyone because of island exploration. For other game modes it doesn't matter.
>>
How did he attack me 3 times?
>>
>>605070
You have infinite opponent rerolls in pvp. If you're the only low power opponent at a high rank and another guy can only really beat you, he'll likely just keep rolling until he gets you every time.
>>
how easy is it to get H-scenes? thinking of picking it up as a side game but i don't know if i want to spend that much time on it.
>>
>>605352
Unlocking everything in events 100% is probably half an hour of choring a day. You can casually unlock 75% of all the scenes with very little effort though. There's no actual reason to keep playing after the first half hour to hour though, it's long term time gated, not stamina based.
>>
>>605358
ah, think I'll skip it then if H-scenes are from events since I'll get FOMO.
>>
>>605367
If you check around this or the last thread, you'll probably find a mega with most of the H stuff
>>
Why does everyone have cowtits? What about normal waifus?
>>
>>606933
You do not speak unless you are told to. Leave the large breasts be and we will have no trouble.
>>
Can i download the game without creating a Nutaku account? I don't want ads on my mail
>>
ngl game would be perfect if the protagonist was a black stud and there were multiple IR h-scenes, even the name kang of kinks suits it better
>>
>>607330
You can pretend since the cock is transparent.
>>
Are there any good beginner guides? And is this game free to play friendly?
>>
>>608026
An anon posted a guide in the previous thread:
https://pastebin.com/dq6RMMWf

As for being f2p friendly, it doesn't seem too bad for now.
>>
>>608245
Thanks anon!
>>
File: 1616783262702.gif (747 KB, 283x239)
747 KB
747 KB GIF
>>608026
>free to play friendly
hahahahahahahhhaha
>>
>>607330
I wish I could hit you freaks in the head with a hammer.
>>
>>569817
I downloaded the game few days ago, decent AFK Arena copy I must say. As a free to play player, do I need to focus on characters and fodder the rest, or I can slowly level up everyone equally and it won't hurt me much in the long run?
>>
>>571570
>(Nutaku version)
There is another version? Censored? Non-english? What's the difference?
>>
>>609735
Focus on 5 characters, as you can easily bring the others to the minimum level of your 5 best thanks to the stone wall. Levelling resources, especially the red stones required every 20 levels, seem scarce.

The guide goes in more details for leveling >>608245
>>
>>605367
There's live2d that's always available for all characters and events with additional short scenes. They reran an old event for the first time recently.

>>607014
>>609736
There's the original TW version that's slightly different
>>
>>609735
>level up everyone equally
you eventually unlock a feature that shares character level to other units, so you only need to level 5 units. likewise, you prepare equipment for 5 (and later 10/15 but that's a much later concern) units and move it around as needed.
>focus on characters and fodder the rest, or
You'll end up using every 5* base and some 4* base eventually because of how the game works. Wouldn't worry about awakening them up to 7*. Fodder cost starts to rise rapidly from there but by then you should have a better idea of who you want to focus on.
>>
>>610333
>Wouldn't worry about awakening them up to 7*
But they start showing their tits at this stage.
>>
File: kok tier.png (1.06 MB, 1587x2244)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>
>King of Kinks
>vanilla harem game
Talk about false advertisement
>>
was fun while it lasted
>>
bored gacha player looking for fap material, this game seems like it got some nice art so i might pick it up

how easy is it to get the sexy bits? looking for actual sex, not the softcore tease shit. possible to do for a f2p player that plays a few minutes a day to do dailies, or is this one of those p2w whale bait games where you can't get shit if you don't fork over your wallet?
>>
>>610891
The Nutaku version for some reason raised the poses(last usually is outright sex) to 12*s worth of limit breaking whereas in the Taiwan version, they unlock at 9*s which is possible F2P. Each star requiring harshly more amounts of fodder. On the other hand Nutaku is easier on the H-scene events. While they're possible on the Taiwan server, so far they're quite a bit easier to do F2P on the Nutaku server. However, getting a character to 12*s is mega whale territory while 9*s are possible in a month or so of normal play.

The game is fairly heavily timegated with no actual stamina and just a bunch of stuff to do daily plus basic currencies that accrue over time in an idle fashion and you simply collect.
>>
>>610891
Tap events require you to check in every couple hours (even overnight) or set up an autoclicker if you want to actually sleep, and even then you'll have to spend some gems to get the last scene. Chat events aren't as bad but you'll still end up forking gems. It's doable with the free gems you get but that means you really can't spare a lot of gems to try and get the characters you can't just roll from the gacha. Getting the characters starred up to get their different poses is a huge timesink due to the ridiculous amount of dupes and fodder you need, it's somewhat reasonable for 4*s but the 5*s will take forever specially because they bumped up the amount of stars 5*s need to get all their poses.
>>
>>610894
ah shit, that sounds garbage since the poses are what i'm mostly interested in. any way to play the taiwan version in english, or is nutaku the only option for shitty gaijin english speakers?
>>
>>610900
There's an interface trick which is just editing a text file slightly and putting it back where it was which translates most skill texts and character backstory blurbs, but it doesn't touch the actual story and event texts. The game's interface is easy enough that after an update or two of editing the localization file, you stop bothering entirely, but if you want to read the story, your only real option is the Nutaku version. However, the story isn't really something one would care about with a game like this.

Basic gist is it's a matriarchal sex heavy world. There's the not-Chinese(Blue/Water), the not-Nomadic Tribes(Brown/Earth), the not-Japanese(Red/Fire), the not-Europeans(Green/Wind), and also a dark and light faction too. Protagonist is an orphaned man on a quest to seek vengeance for his parents who were slain(the dad was raped to death apparently) along with his plucky female warrior companions to conquer not-China. I play the TW version, but if there's somebody still playing the Nutaku version and doesn't just immediately skip scene, they could maybe give a better and much further summary since the story stages go for a long while.
>>
>>610909
aw shit that sounds perfect, i don't give a fuck about mobage story so as long as the interface is english i'm happy. is there a guide or discord community or anything on how to play the taiwan version?

also maybe a dumb question but just so i know for reference, what are the whale costs like? if i really like the game i could see myself dropping like $10-20 a month on it assuming that gets me anything decent in terms of sex content, but if it's one of those "pay $300 for ultra limited VIP pass whale pack" kinda games then i'm definitely going full f2p
>>
>>610912
There's >>608245.
You can probably ask about anything in-game here and get an answer. There's both a JGG Discord(it's Chinese) and a Nutaku Discord, but I don't really know what's discussed in either. Regarding the interface trick, there's a localization.csv file in the game's data folder. The top two lines are
,zh,en,cn
,zh-tw,en,zh-cn
Switch around the en and cns so that it's
,zh,cn,en,
,zh-tw,zh-cn,en,
Then put the localization.csv back where you got it and also remember to move the original somewhere else. The game redownloads it with every update, so you have to redo it with every update, but eventually you get to a point where you know where everything is already.

Regarding whaling, it's surprisingly easy since the TW publisher JGG accepts Paypal. The purchase page for tokens has an American flag which leads to a Paypal option. Stuff to buy ranges from 100 to 2500 JGG tokens (paid currency) and it's about 2 or so dollars per 100 tokens. I wouldn't go for the beginner only gems as you complete story chapters offer as chapter progress is actually quite difficult after the first dozen. The best deal for gems like in most games is the monthly login pack which gives the gems as you login each day. 3k or so for 250 tokens(about 5 dollars) and 10k or so for 750 tokens(about 15 dollars). You can buy both at the same time which gives enough gems to completely trivialize the H-scene events. Early on, it's somewhat worthwhile to spend 100 tokens whenever you see 60 purple shards being offered in the semi-random time limited deals that pop up as you play the game. Most of these deals aren't worth it though. By the way, don't use gems on rolling, they're awful value in terms of rolls and you get a very consistent stream of tickets per week to roll.

The next most worthwhile things to spend tokens on are wheel, key lotto, and carnival events because they give copies of 5* units. Though I haven't personally spent money on these yet.
>>
>>610370
Hm let me phrase it in a clearer way, it's safe to awaken them to 7* because it's not too expensive
>>
>>610912
In this thread you will find a link to most - if not all - the animations and splashes, it's not worth it IMO, sex is badly drawn. You will see the naked tits only when you check the character directly in level up screen, during stories, loading screens etc they are set to default, first clothed image. That's like 5% of the game or less.

I also checked the TW client and the main differences I saw is that there are more characters, including one porn actress crossover and that it's easier to unlock nudes (that you will almost never see). There are also more unlockables animated fuck scenes, but I haven't checked how to unlock them (event or progression). Lastly, the blond saber chick had a shield bash attack that doesn't exist in Nutaku version. In theory, all of this will be added to Nutaku at one point, hard to tell, TW have over 80 servers while Nutaku have 13.

I checked mostly to see if loading times are better and the difference is barely noticeable. The app seems to be more stable and loads like 10% faster, but you need to connect with a shithole server which brings the time down and in the long run it doesn't make a difference. I will stay with fully translated Nutaku, build up mu team slowly (full f2p) and leave myself more space and time to catch up with uodates once they enroll them.

But it's a shitty porn gacha, you will find better babes in Destiny Child or Langrisser and more porn of them on the net, so I don't know of playing a hentai AFK Arena rip-off is worth the hassle.
>>
>>610931
perfect, many thanks. gave it a shot and it's pretty neat so far

couple questions though:

1) which resources should I be saving? i assume i shouldn't use gems outside of events and only if I have enough to clear the whole thing? do any of the other resources matter?

2) any reason not to use consumables as soon as I get them? stuff like the random artifact boxes, the 2 hour rewards, hero soulstones, etc.

3) should i save my gacha tickets for special events/banners or can I just roll them as soon as I get them?

4) any noobtraps/common mistakes by beginners that would cause me to waste important resources?

i don't want to waste limited resources and then get owned progression-wise, so just want to make sure i don't do anything that totally ruins my progress.
>>
followup question....

1) what should i be using as the 4*/5* fodder for limit breaking? can i just use the dupe characters i get for clearing story, or is that a bad idea and i should be getting dupes elsewhere?

2) how do I manage my inventory? it's starting to fill up with tons of dupe characters and i don't know what's worth keeping
>>
>>611221
>>611386
Don't the guides cover most of this? Only level 5 characters, raise the 4*s you get early on first, then eventually when you actually have 5*s decently starred you use those 4*s as fodder, you can get your leveling currency used on them back for 20 gems a piece which is pretty cheap. 3*s are strictly fodder, everything else is for selling in barracks. Never use base 5*s as fodder, except obviously for starring up another copy of the same character. Save 100 or so tickets for the carnival event. Open all the boxes and shit.
>>
damn another grope event. I wonder if I should use an autoclicker this time.
>>
>>612004
Any calculation on the event? Invest diamonds? On stamina or arousal level? Rewards worth it?
>>
>>613124
I posted my calculations earlier
>>589538
>>589564
unless you're a neet you have to spend a lot to complete the event
>>
>>613443
Ok, thanks. Then I will keep hoarding my gems for no reason, because this event definitely isn't a good reason to go broke. All the hentai scenes are on mega anyways.
>>
>>613689
mate please don't tell me you're playing this for the gameplay...
>>
>>613699
Well... Ugh... Like, you know... Kind of... As a boredom burner. And tits, but if I wanted porn, I would check mega or something.
>>
>>611221
>i assume i shouldn't use gems outside of events
the guide has rough estimates for how much gems you need for each type of event iirc. the big ticket one is ~8k for the tap event with cg and most of your gem value back in rewards.

>the 2 hour rewards
they are based on yr current idle resource rate so pop them only when you're about to use them. everything else can be used whenever you want.

>should i save my gacha tickets for special events/banners
tw currently has the monthly event that needs pulls to complete. keep about 50 in reserve whenever and you'll be more than safe, pop everything else whenever. use them more liberally early game, you need to grow your roster.

>noobtraps/common mistakes by beginners
don't use gems for pulls. other than that it's quite hard to fuck up. any unit can be used as fodder so even if you feed it to the wrong unit you can theoretically get your value back. leveling xp and gold can be refunded for cheap.
>>
Anyone knows if the guys who extracted the gallery is still following this thread? I would like to find out more about gallery extraction...
>>
How do I get tickets for the shrine of prayer?
>>
>>615049
You don't. They're either paid for or come occasionally from story progress achievement rewards. The Shrine of Prayer is mainly for hyperwhales. They're awful value for the gem cost.
>>
>New Unit
>New event
>No discussion at all

What happened? Dead game?
>>
so which missions do I do for the jihkuang event? it looks like some of them aren't possible without spending gems.
>>
>>615996
All of it unless you're willing to spend money. You're going to be spending gems on buying daily coins, pvp tokens, and rerolling for 3* expeditions. If you didn't save up enough summon tickets, you'll have to spend gems on that too.
>>
>>615996
There's not too much to it. Forging equipment is trivial, but completing 3*+ dispatches, PvP fights, and buying gold costs gems to complete the last tier of each. The roll mission should still be manageable even if you had no tickets saved with dailies+weeklies accumulation. In any case, you can afford to buy 40 unit shards total without paying gems, but getting the last 20 shards requires completing all missions. PvP fights are cheap, so is refreshing dispatches to make sure you get only 3*+ ones. However buying gold is expensive in term of gems and you need to be buying from the start since daily gold buying is limited and the cheaper tier is far more preferable for saving gems.

Overall, buying gems from the monthly passes should be cheaper than just outright buying a pack of tokens from the event if you're thinking about spending money. Jikhuang being a healer is perfectly fine at base, so there's no real rush for her, but Meiyue, the dark unit benefits massively from the stats being a DPS and she is also only available during these events. I imagine they'll have to change this system eventually as they've already added a third unit to these events in TW and you can only afford to buy 1 of them with the in-game missions. There's no real telling though.
>>
>>616122
so you need 10 extra pvps which is only 500 gems, and you need to buy gold 117 times which is 3510 gems. depending on luck you might be able to do explorations without spending anything. is the character worth 4k gems or should I just wait until it reruns to get the last 20 shards? I only have 2800 and I want to have enough for the events with scene rewards.
>>
>>616239
She's really fucking good, but if you have a high LB other healer you can maybe wait. The other good healers were nerfed from TW.
>>
>>616252
I have amina and otowa all at 7 stars and almost enough to merge peggy to 8 stars
>>
>>616330
Stats don't really matter for healers, just levels as their skills unlock and Hero Stone Wall allows Healers to just jump to the level of your main party. As a TW player, Jikhuang is still my most used healer at 5*s despite having several other healers at 7-8*s just because she's that good. She has targeted heals, targeted attack and defense buffs, and a CC ultimate.
>>
>>616239
it's a monthly event and buying gold is really a waste of gems. monthly gem expenditure is probably higher on nutaku version since the gold artifacts actually matter and the only way for f2p to get them is through an event that can't be completed without a hefty gem cost . Decide based on your gem balance
>>
Next tap event is going to feature Olivia on the TW server.
>>
>>619058
I wish they would give one of the 4* girls one
>>
>>619058
spanking time
>>
Tip/trick to keep your stuff better sorted. Before putting Units in your Hero Wall, level them up to 3, so they always appear at the top in the merger. Level your 5* dupes to 2, and your fodder remains at 1.
>>
Which version should i Play? Tw or jewtaku?
>>
So, this is bothering me. When I use a healer, they at most heal like 10%-15% HP of their target.

When the enemy uses the same healer with the same or lower level or stars, they heal like 30-50% HP.

Is there a reason to that besides the AI being a cheating bastard?
>>
I'm playing chinese version on Iphone, any way to make it english or swap to english nutaku? I'm hard stuck on 11-10
>>
holy hell I got my first 9 star but the requirements for 10 stars is insane. I'm never going to unlock the last poses. fuck jewtaku.

>>621275
I think there's an interface translation posted in an earlier thread.
>>
>>621281
I can't find previous thread, it's not in archive
>>
>>621284
It was in the same thread : >>610931
Though I don't know if files are as easy to access on iOS as they are on Android.
>>
>>620498
>Tw
If you don't mind it being chink or you are willing to edit some files for english localisation
>>620692
Haven't noticed this in tw. Is this jewtaku?
>>621275
>Hard stuck
That's normal. There's no stam so eventually you hit a wall for your current team syrength. That's where the idle bit kicks in. If not change up your team and watch if there's a chance for rng to give you the win or a way to counter the enemy setup.
>>
>mega not updated with Olivia scenes
>new girl soon
oh no...
>>
>>626214
that mega hasn't really been updated and has been missing stuff for a while now. Anyway, new brown unit (Rebecca?). Single target anti-ranger tech (or whatever Huaxi's class is translated as). Trying to address the terrors of personal equipment buffed Reese/Huaxi/Ayano combos probably
>>
>>626582
really? it was last updated last month on the 28th with Eimi Fukada, what's it missing?
>>
File: maxed PP tier list.png (951 KB, 960x1071)
951 KB
951 KB PNG
>>627209
Ah I misremembered. There was a google drive a while back with all the files too. That one hasn't been updated in a bit.
>pic related
This is the TW tier list when personal equipment is maxed out. Not sure if it's been posted here before. I'll translate it one of these days.
>>
>>627365
Oh and this doesn't really invalidate the old tier list since some of the personal equipment effects really only shine at tier 3 (ie lv 21) or more. Eg Tekka. If you have her as your main tank up until you finally hit PP3, it's probably going to be a rough time.
>>
>>627365
who is the best healer in jewtaku version besides the new girl?
>>
>>631543
I heard they changed the skills somewhat, so I have no idea for jewtaku. However, the principles should be roughly the same. Tanks get hammered hard in the first 3 turns (the normal attacks typically focus fire on whoever is in slot 1) so any healer that can reliably increase their survivability or heal within that time frame is great (You can see otowa's ranking spike when her personal equipment provides reliable dmg reduction to the tank). Healing that targets based on hp is good too. The new light girl does both of those.
>>
They're already releasing a new dark girl. Remember to wait until the event properly starts in like 5 hours to buy gold, PvP, and do dispatches for today if on TW.
>>
Name's Diana and she does poison on normal attacks, has a 70% chance stun on her ultimate, buffs everybody's attack as a passive, and gives everybody a small counterattack buff. Will make the Phoenix trivial if anybody dislikes it.
>>
>>633887
>new dark girl
Diana
>2 turn stun
>Counterattacks when any party member gets hit by physical or magic damage
>Party wide warrior buff
Has the rainbow warrior meme finally become meta? YinPing, Genesis, Diana, Rin, Ibis (for memes, probably swap in Reese for 3 turns of crit instead)
>>
>>634246
>everybody
only if they have the same class as Diana
>>
>>634246
she looks like a lol character
>>
Is the nutaku version still different/jewish? Anything censored?
>>
>>635668
The poses are locked at a higher limit break requirement. Some events are very slightly cheaper in requirements.
>>
Still no updated gallery ? The mega folder is stale. On top of that I lost my account and I don't feel like restarting the game.
>>
>>638468
>lost my account
how does that even happen
>>
>>638523
When you don't connect for a while on the TW version, you lose the auto login. And since I don't remember login and password, I'm fucked.
>>
TW's getting an app update today. The T0 red tank and the more middling green bruiser are getting added to the general pool. Some other new thing seems to be getting added as well. Also, do your islands because that apparently gets reset again after the update.
>>
>>640570
Got to update yr app version from the jgg website later it seems. Bunch of QoL stuff was added. Think you can replay the old scenes in the pavillion, added high tier pvp mission, some secret orders book (purpose unclear), special authority system (purpose unclear), adult gift activity (?), new companion bonuses, ability to preview special equipment (finally), sfw mode, more skippable fights at vip6 (ancient battlefield, isekai invasion, sacred beasts), more accurate enemy team power calculations I think.
Also, Genesis event in roughly 22 hrs
>>
>>641047
Game stability seems much better after update, no more random freezing
>some secret orders book
Turns out it's new "battlepass" systems for island exploration and ancient battleground (the personal equipment currency thing). Free stuff even for f2p basically
>special authority system (purpose unclear), adult gift activity (?)
Paid bundle system
>>
File: file.png (2.22 MB, 750x1624)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
>>641309
>>641047
On my Ios new TW version doesn't even launch, stuck at main screen with no login option
>>
>>641326
there's a couple of pple on the official discord with the same issue. The community manager DMs them individually though so I can't tell what their solution is.
>>
File: wuuN3ov.png (2.25 MB, 1080x2160)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB PNG
Genesis new event up. New lewd event type, basically combining the clicker and story type events to some extent. It's making some kind of juice in the bottom left again, which is used to fuel the story and certain interactive scenes. The interactive scenes are like the clicker event but seems like each scene will now have more than 1 interactive element. Eg scene 1 has ball play that eventually unlocks a handy. Completing the scenes gives you rewards, some of which is for upgrading your juice factory. You can spend gems to buy juice or speed up interactivity unlocks but it's not clear what's the optimal strategy yet.
>>
>>642147
NIce
>>
>>642147
do you have to babysit the game every 4 hours if you want to have any chance of finishing it like the clicker ones?
>>
Guy who spent like 11k gems to blow past stage 1 here.
There are 3 important things regarding this new type of event.

1. The potion making machine's cap increases with each stage and its speed increases as well, you get the food to upgrade it from completing each stage it looks like. The first stage has ass for a cap, so getting through the first stage as fast as possible is recommended just for your sanity.
2. The second action is either unlocked at 50% of the stage's points or by spending 500 porno books which costs 7.2k gems for the first 500 and 10k outright for every next 500.
3. The points for stamina remain the exact same per stage. 1 stamina for 10 points, 2 for 40 after getting to 50% or using 500 books.
4. Doesn't seem that important in the grand scheme of things, but it's actually possible to get wrong answers in the dialogues now which force you to redo the choice and spend another 10 stamina. The wrong answer being redded out.

I think I might have fucked myself over by spending 500 books on the first stage which is the shortest. The second stage is 28k points. Ideally, you want to get past the earlier stages quicker to generate potions faster, but porno books seem best saved for the very last stage. Each potion machine upgrade is about 25% better than the last one with the 4th machine being 2.25 times as efficient as the crap 1st machine. The second stage will take me 2.1k stamina which should be about 4 days assuming some potions missed due to sleep. This event might actually be unviable for F2P even with 10k+ gems if the 3rd and 4th phase's requirements get too high.

Also, there's a new mini-event for Peggy it looks like. Login, PvP for the easy tokens. Use gems for on instant idles and 6* dispatches for enough to actually get the guaranteed Peggy. Honestly pretty skippable.

>>642169
First stage is 2 hour babysitting, second stage is 4 hour babysitting, third stage is 6 hour babysitting, and final stage is 7 hour babysitting.
>>
>>642147
This event type is pretty much from Project QT and I'm just going to assume the amount of time required is the same. If you plan on finishing the event, you have to spend gems in some way.

You want to unlock the 2nd option via books for scene 4 if you plan to finish the event. If you have a ton of gems to spare, unlock the 2nd option for scene 2 also.

Now I'm hoping someone on the chink discord gives the correct answers for each scene.
>>
>>642305
>Now I'm hoping someone on the chink discord gives the correct answers for each scene.
I had no idea you could get a wrong answer but then again I chose dialog options that went along with whatever she was saying (since I can read chink). You probably just have to pick the answers that aren't telling her to fuck off basically. If the discord doesn't have an answer list soon I can try to translate them if you post screenshots of the dialog options.

>>642268
>new mini-event for Peggy
Notably the missions give 64 coins iirc, so you can't reach the purple shards (75 coins) and a Peggy (100 coins) on the meter at the top without spending real cash on a coin bundle. However, you are guaranteed a Peggy at 40 pulls, which at minimum will require the 10 6* expeditions ie 2000 gems. Just log in and do 5 pvp every day for the rest of the coins needed. So it boils down to: is 2k gems worth it for you to get a Peggy, who could be used as 5* fodder even if you don't need her. It's certainly not the worst deal (similar to wheel events), just mind your gem balance.
>>
>>642268
>The second action is either unlocked at 50% of the stage's points or by spending 500 porno books which costs 7.2k gems for the first 500 and 10k outright for every next 500.
>3. The points for stamina remain the exact same per stage. 1 stamina for 10 points, 2 for 40 after getting to 50% or using 500 books.
Notably, unlocking the second action immediately essentially reduces the stam you need by 33% for that stage. ie the break even point where unlocking the action is more efficient than just buying stam is a 24k stam stage (assuming buying stam/unlock for the first time).
>>
So I looked over whatever numbers are available right now for the event and it all seems to match up with the Project QT ones. If you want to calculate costs and stuff, I suggest grabbing the numbers off the Project QT wiki.
>>
>>642268
damn it sounds fun but too bad it's so jewish. I hope the scenes get ripped.
>>
>>642688
Just f2p it for now and see I suppose. Seems like gems are best spent near the end anyway in this case.
>>
Thinking about getting this from jewtaku. Noticed that they have a bunch of Android stuff on their site.
Which ones are the least grifty? Did any of them get idiotically censored for the Western release?
>>
>tfw no fan arts
bro...
>>
>>646835
>fan arts when people hardly upload the scenes/keep the uploaded scenes up
>>
>>646835
>>646837
First time? Generally, the more explicit lewd content is available, the less fan made stuff is around. No one bothers to deep fake a porn star for the same reason.
>>
File: IMG_20210827_234049.jpg (531 KB, 1080x1480)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
>>569817

guys i need an advice as a newbie lvl 24 that has never shopped anything what do you suggest i buy first? i have currently 50 eu to spend,i was thinking to buy the growth fund but im open to suggestions!
>>
>>570445
That's not accurate. Pretty sure Hiroshima and Nagasaki proved whites > japs.
>>
>>647491
Growth fund is the best overall, as long as you don't waste the gems on rolls it should let you 100% events for a long time
>>
>>647491
>100% events for a long time
sorry for my ignorance, but keep them for events you mean the one about Katherine electric ?
>>
>>647837
Yes, for clicker events people will either buy the aphro to t3 at the start or t2 then buy energy at the end. Every event besides the bosses and vault cost gems to get full completion
>>
holy whale how much did this guy spend for this?
>>
>>648418
Check out the fodder bundle costs I guess. Unless he went full retard doing gems->fodder in shop
>>
For the very last dialogue conversation.
Top, Top, Bottom, Bottom.
Last part is anal it looks like with 4 parts. Changing at 20%, 50%, 70%. Using books to skip the first part saves the most stamina unless I got my math wrong.
>>
>>652301
Seems so. Time is going to be tight on this one
>>
Genesis event when for jewtaku? I also have a couple of questions:
1. I started in the middle of the month, so I won't be able to get most stuff for the carnival. Maybe I could get 2 packs of 20 shards, so 40 total. Does the healer go back into rotation sometimes or should I wait for the next monthly carnival and prepare to get 2 copies of the featured 5*?
2. Should I focus on raising my team's stars or level at the start?
3. As I'm trying to stay f2p, what is the usual gem income? I now have 7000 and seem to be getting a steady influx, though I suspect I'll run out of options soon. I'm now at floor 10 of the main quest and 83 of the abyss.
4. How far behind is the jewtaku version compared to the chink one?
>>
>>653827
This is the second time carnival is running and has the same healer char.
Level is most important for clearing, eventually you want to get 5 of your highest star characters and altar the rest.
If you really want to stay pure F2P skip attempting to max abode and clicker events, just spend gems for carnival but skip the buy coins missions. If you want to spend something buy the growth fund.
Timer wise it's hard to tell, they both rerun events to have multiple ones going simultaneously, and jewtaku has stuff going out of order.
>>
>>653827
>2 packs of 20 shards, so 40 total
this is typical on chink for f2p.
>Should I focus on raising my team's stars or level at the start?
Kind of the same thing since you only need to level 5 units and use the altar to share it to the rest, To that end, a lot of people raise the stars of a 4 star base early on since you'll have dupes of them to spare. There's no true loss since you can recycle them as fodder later anyway.
As for gems, the trick is realising that some of the event rewards aren't that worthwhile for the gem cost. Personal equipment (in TW) is an alternate progression system for characters that unlocks for each individual at 9*. Because of that, wheel events where you get a single copy of a character that won't be in the general pool are less worth spending gems on now.
>>
think they'll give the goddesses some event scenes? their clips are a bit disappointing...
>>
>>655181
Maybe one day. Problem is there's only 4, so it needs to fight with the other girls for event time instead of being their own event
>>
Rin seems pretty good, stun spam in pvp and phoenix. Shame all the new girls lose out to the standard set since it's impossible to LB them without swiping ridiculous amounts.
>>
>>657088
They get added to the pool after a while. It's up to RNGesus at that point. You'd be surprised. I got to 9* with a girl recently added to the pool before I got a single yinping lol.
>>
So I learned the hard way that you can now go back and do the VN events you missed or didn't complete on the TW ver. It forces a reset, so you start back from the beginning.
>>
>>657387
I saw that feature but was wary about it because ultimately the limiting factor is the girl specific item, not the VN stam. If you've participated in the event before it refunds the VN stam you spent and whatever girl item you had left ie you're still stuck? I have no idea what happens for events you've never participated in though.
>>
>>657511
I activated it and now it functions like the event itself. Game mails you 10 resources per day and has the same 12 day time limit. You can also purchase the packages and stuff. Basically don't do it unless you have the gems to actually finish it.
>>
New mini event type in TW, I don't recommend engaging in it. It's going to cost both gems and real money to complete and the minor rewards don't look worth it for partial completion.
>>
>>659857
does it have pussy though?
>>
>>660528
Nope, that's why. It's mainly for artifact enhancement fodder and that itself is more of a concern for red (and to some extent gold) tier artifacts. For f2p using purple tier stuff, we have more than enough fodder.
>>
does genesis have a tongue piercing? there's something in her mouth on her last pose.
>>
>>661706
Kinda hard to see it but yeah she does.
>>
>>662484
Holy shit best girl just got even better
>>
>>661706
It's quite visible in her 9* unlock
>>
>>569882
>>570486
The "shit tier" ring is insanely buffed in jewtaku version, it procs every turn now and completely removes the need to heal your tank. Heals for over 15% per turn when maxed. Having it shifts healer rankings around when buffs/backline healing is all you need.
>>
>>663693
I still haven't even been given a chance to buy red artifacts. maybe it's like casinos and you have to be a whale to even get the offer.
>>
Anyone try out those cracked versions?
Don't know how safe they are.
>>
>>663785
You get one pretty earlyish around 20ish in main story, then each of the faction towers at 120
>>
To play this game I need to install the nutaku app right? How safe it is if I dont plan to but anything and just play f2p? Sorry im new to this type of apps
>>
>>664334
Just use an emulator or use the browser version.
>>
>>664334
The nutaku app is just another app store. It downloads and installs other apps. You can also use the nutaku website. They sync with the same account.
https://www.nutaku.net/games/king-of-kinks/
>>
I'm at the point where I need to make a second team for story battles. who should I use as my other tank? I only have tekka a 8 stars and everyone else still at 5.
>>
>>667053
>I only have tekka a 8 stars and everyone else still at 5
What a mad lad. If you want to awaken quick, Asaka and Megna are both solid, former has more dps, latter is more tanky. Asaka dupes are more rng dependent, Megna has plenty of steady sources from events and island shop. There's also the red sumo girl (Ten.. something. Tenwa maybe) and light tank (Doreen(?)). Both are harder to get dupes of quickly/easily
>>
Also new blue healer in TW wheel event. Reduces enemy heals on frontline, ult skill heals and gives physical reduction if frontline, attack buff if backline. Has passive heals and buffs, extra strength if recipients are blue team. Personal equipment reduces one enemy's physical and magic dmg reduction. Could be somewhat usable without dupes (but very squishy). Probably better support than the light healer if your team is mostly blue.
>>
>>667374
I mean I have katherine at 8 stars for my main tank but I don't have anyone else besides tekka for the second team. I was raising her because someone said she becomes good later. should I use her now though or someone better but with less stars?

did the mihime grope event get ripped? I don't think it was in the dump I downloaded.
>>
>>667893
Your characters probably around lv 140/160 I guess. A 5* tank will have a hard time at that level of stages. You might as well give Tekka a shot. Note that the enemy team strength in this type of stages tend to be individually weaker than the single team stages, so redistributing your strength depending on how well your first team is doing is a good idea. Be prepared, your main stage progress will likely stall for a while. My f2p strategy was to pick the 2 most worthwhile units for each colour while keeping unit roles in mind to spread out the fodder usage.
>>
Also, peggy event rerun
>>
What is the best way to restock on gems? I'm running low on funds
>>
>>669176
credit card
>>
>>669176
The story clear pass has the best value by far, then the monthly passes.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.