[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 61 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download.jpg (4 KB, 224x224)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
Old thread is 2 threads from deletion so making a new one.

Ill start out with this

Just got a tablet, 2021 amazon fire, got it specifically for a mobile bluetooth video station, and general video watching as many places drm fucks with my monitors. for what it is, its great, but i'm wondering if there are any games I can play on it.

specifically what i'm looking for is a game that I could realistically sink fuckloads of time into but not feel like im face grinding unless I pay and a card game that doesn't feel like unless I put money into it there is no hope of winning.

I would love rpgs, but somehow I dont think thats viable outside of emulation.
>>
>>559465
>amazon fire
better install your own OS on it, afaik fires are lower spec so don't expect much

>sink fuckloads of time
>rpgs
Genshit
>>
>>559493
well aware its low spec, it was had almost solely as a multimedia tablet and mobile bluetooth for when I exercise/am to far away from the computer, just hoping there's something else it can do aside from emulation, that said, pretty much everything up to ps1 and psp is doable on it, so its not to bad, just wondering if there was anything made for mobile that's not garbage I could play, I do like gachas/card games and pseudo idle games, but fuck knows what ones are not 'if you don't pay, fuck you' without putting a few days of time into them.
>>
>>559511
Roguelike - Hoplite, Slay the Spire
Tower defense - infinitode 2
Text kino - Seedship
>>
Shattered Pixel Dungeon
>>
>>559465
Legends of Runeterra, Anima ARPG, Genshit Chinkpact, Arknights for non-braindead side-game. Slay the Spire.
>>
Any games similar to bleach immortal soul, kof 98 um ol and dynasty scrolls? I really like the gameplay of these so id like to know if there is any other like these
>>
>>559465
Mobile Legends
>>
Any good Pixel games like octopath traveler?
>>
>>559465
Any good rhythm games? Randomly found arcaea on playstore and loving it so far.
>>
>>565447
Muse Dash
>>
>Action
Huntdown
Labyrinth Legend
My Friend Pedro
Super Fowlst
Super Fowlst 2
Xenowerk

>Adventure
Crashlands
Death Road to Canada
Oceanhorn
Stranger Things: The Game
Stranger Things 3: The Game
Very Little Nightmares

>Arcade
Flipon

>jRPG
Adventures of Mana
Evoland
Evoland 2
Monster Hunter Stories
Trials of Mana

>Metroidvania
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Dandara

>Platformer
Cally's Caves 4
Grimvalor
Leo's Fortune
Levelhead
Oddmar
Sword Of Xolan
Swordigo
Unruly Heroes

>Puzzle
Baba Is You
Behind the Frame
Gorogoa
Monument Valley
Monument Valley 2
The House of Da Vinci
The House of Da Vinci 2
The Room
The Room Two
The Room Three
The Room: Old Sins

>Racing
GRID Autosport
Horizon Chase
Riptide GP: Renegade
Rush Rally 2
Rush Rally 3
Rush Rally Origins
Table Top Racing Premium
Table Top Racing: World Tour

>Roguelike
Crypt of the NecroDancer
Slay the Spire
The Enchanted Cave 2

>RPG
9th Dawn III
ATOM RPG
Battleheart Legacy
Cat Quest
Ticket to Earth

>Sim
My Time at Portia
>>
>>565447
ill piggy back off this question, are there any somewhat decent rhythm games that may double as a skill drill for piano... I have a passing interest in playing and this may help me a bit, but the one I looked at in the app store wanted to insert a probe into my asshole with how much bullshit it wanted to do to my device.
>>
File: 1629779794488.jpg (578 KB, 807x1200)
578 KB
578 KB JPG
>>565447
Rhythm game suggestion post, add yours. Usually in these games you have to pay for song packs unless the game is gacha, gacha games have hundreds of free songs and are great if you don't give a shit about rolling cards.

Free to play, global
>Arcaea
>Lanota
>D4DJ (gacha)
>Bang Dream (gacha)
>Cytus I
>Dynamix
>Voez
>Groove Coaster 2
>Deemo

Buy to play, global
>Muse Dash
>Cytus II

Gacha Japan only games
>Project Sekai
>Touhou Danmaku Kagura
>Tokyo 7th Sisters
>The Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage

These are the games I see people play in my circle.

>>567291
I play the piano and violin, rhythm games won't help you in this area because the way you'd position your hands on the piano would be completely different while rhythm games are more static.
>>
>>559465
Fellow Fire 10 2021 user here. I don’t get the low specs meme. It play most games with no problems despite the low price.
>>
>>567374
ill make a counter argument, a free/cheap game that uses keys as inputs is cheaper then buying a keyboard with usb on a maybe I will like it basis. on a related but tangentially rocksmith does help me with guitar, if only because it keeps me playing and skills to hit the notes aren't going away.
>>
>>567421
install kind of fighters all star.

i'm just assuming that games optimization is fucking garbage considering what you can emulate smoothly
>>
Any games that work well with a gamepad? (Preferably natively, like Dead Cells)
>>
>>566856
solid list.
>>
Not sure if someone already suggested it before, but Toram Online. The only p2w aspect I could think of is end game where piercers are obtained through gacha, and help make your equipment stronger. You can buy them from players with in game currency though. Otherwise gacha is mainly for avatar clothes. You can sink time into the main story, no auto-questing, or play with friends and farm bosses and events. Loads of customization, and you can have your own house/land too. Feels like an old school anime mmorpg.
>>
>>573691
>economy being bogged by inflation because of RMTing third-world gooks.
Nope. Not to mention the gameplay is shit and there is no holy trinity.
>>
Any good coomer games?
>>
games that run at 120hz? my phone supports it but I have no idea what kind of games would even support that, as many games just target lower end hadrware
>>
>>559465
BETTER
HARDER
FASTER
STRONGER
BETTER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Py1xoLalE
>>
Any game for me? Never played any other game in my mobile besides Touhou TNA, and I don't like it that empty. I will take the first suggestion regardless of the answer.
>>
>>577053
Here's one you might like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaDodGOY6PI
>>
>>577332
Seems gross, but I said the first one to reply me, so let me see.
>>
>>577376
I hope you didn't actually play that shitty high school coding class tier game, I posted it to make fun of how shit it is.

I don't even have to play it to know the dev 100% couldn't even be bothered to actually add even generic free music in.
>>
File: Junko.png (137 KB, 359x485)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>577466
I mean, it's shit, but somewhat better looking than most of shitter games there. The only good thing I can say.
I really don't care I played it because I don't tend to prejudge and did it because why not, but obviously it's not good, painfully plain. Just little time wasted, not a big deal.
At least it's not a gacha, which I was afraid of. Still seeking a game, though.
>>
>>577053
The WitchSpring series.
>>
>>559465
>card game that isn't pw2
Cahos academy might still be taking beta testers?

>rpgs
eternium

>sink fuckloads of time
buriedbornes
>>
>>577616
>Need to pay for it.
At least the first one seems cheap. Better be good.
>>
>>577660
I couldn't even tell you if they're any good or not because I've been trying to get them for free for the past month and I still can't find them.
>>
What are good games to play with somebody else?
We are tired of playing wild rift and mario kart
Any decent multiplayer game in mind?
>>
>>573988
Get joiplay and play RPG maker h games
I got black Souls 2 on my phone it's comfy
>>
Any good restaurant simulation game? I used to play I Love Pasta but I lost my old account and didn't want to start all over again. All the newer ones I've seen use a gacha system to get 5* units and such and that turns me off.
>>
>>583505

>Joiplay

yo thanks for this, time to load up the SEQUEL games.
>>
File: 1626733290999.jpg (187 KB, 650x971)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
I like history games!
What are good history games?
>>
>>583504
Brawl Stars
>>
Looking for games with any kind of dailies that playable on mobile and PC. Short dailies and quick and easy to jump in and out between play sessions.
>>
>>559465
Hey I'm new to mobile gaming, what are the best APK sites for piracy
>>
Looking for decent ad free puzzle games
>>
>>583906
If it's a popular game, then all you have to do is type "[name] apk" into any search engine.
>>
>>584044
Someone posted a forum on /v/ ages ago, but it has shit like FF15 being dead links. I doubt Google is much better.
>>
>>559465
Exiled Kingdoms. The game has a pretty active community surrounding it, and I've spent a few dozen hours playing it. After the one time 5$ expansion, there's no more microtransactions unless you want to donate. The game is huge, and there's just one guy behind it all.
>>
>>584114
What game(s) are you looking for?
>>
>>584123
Seconding this. I never beat the game but leveled up multiple characters.
>>
>>584114
Thanks, wasn't sure if there were known sites to avoid or one with a really good rep
>>
>>583504
Spaceteam is great for a group of two or more people in the same room.
>>
>>583947
Simon Tatham Portable Puzzle Collection
And also these: >>566856
>>
>>585777
Tbh when I wrote that I meant more traditional puzzles like picross, suduko, futoshiki etc, but I'll check those out
>>
>>583906
Mobilism. There's also PDAlife but I don't know if that's safe
>>
>>585854
>PDAlife
Why do NONE of these websites have the latest versions of the WitchSpring games?!
>>
got a question, are there any daily gacha style games that aren't completely horrific? Im mostly looking for something that has some pretty art, I can roll some dice in and go 'cool' or 'damn try again tomorrow' where it doesn't hard block you till you pay money?

I'm just looking for something I could play and distract me for around 15-30 minutes, a time where its not long enough to get invested in reading and too short to play any other style of game.
>>
>>586827
AFK Arena or its clones like Mythic Heroes. I recommend Mythic Heroes because it is new and is currently in its honeymoon phase so there's plenty of rolls. The game is also quite in-depth and balanced, for now. AFK Arena went full p2w.
>>
>>586827
>something I could play and distract me for around 15-30 minutes
You could really play another style of game. Such as puzzles (The Room, Faraway, Rusty Lake, Simon Tatham, Flow, Bontegames), or a good racing game such as Horizon Chase, or a platformer such as Apple Knight or Suzy Cube, or a strategy game such as Antiyoy or Hoplite. There are many games that can be played in short periods, and that won't trick you into spending lots of money.
>>
Good match 3 puzzle games like Puzzle and Dragons? Apparently, this game can't be played on Europe and Tower of Savior neither.
>>
>>583906
4pda but it's russkie
>>
>>586827
I've enjoyed my time with Bistro Heroes and A Girl Adrift.
>>
>>567374
Are all of these idolshit?
>>
>>587463
Anon you can play it on Europe, just download and install the .apk (either using qooapp or apkpure)
>>
>>587852
The free to play ones that are not gacha, buy to play and touhou danmakagura are not idol shit.
>>
>>587857
Alright. Thanks. Will check them out.
>>
1. Do game booster apps work?
2. 9 Innings or Perfect Inning?
>>
File: Moonlighter.png (134 KB, 512x512)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
new game
>>
i have bought pixel 4a and want to play some autoplay gachashit like afk arena or sinoalice or card game, do you have any?
>>
>>588854
Epic Seven, Mythic Heroes, Counter Side, Princess Connect.
>>
>>588915
Already played epic 7 and counter side both bored me after some time, mythic Heroes seems to be dead in long term, priconne is too chibi for me . Was thinking bout nier reincarnation or granblue fantasy, are there worth starting?
>>
>>589074
Nier Reincarnation is too dumb for me, its a very basic auto-battler lacking QoL features which other games do better. It doesn't deserve the Nier title, guess you could try it though.
I haven't played GBF enough but man, that game's UI is atrocious.
>>
>>588915
As for a card game, Legends of Runeterra is the only true f2p one.
>>
>>589163
Wbu yugioh or vanguard zero? I prefer games in portrait mode
>>
>>567374
I can't scan the QR code, it's too small/unclear. Anyone know what it says?
>>
>>589700
I don't like them.
>>
>>559465
shit fuck just got my x3 pro so I want to play some good rpgs, any recommendations?
what was the name of this bizarre looking turn based rpg? cant fucking remember the name
>>
>>589869
Which one?
>>
>>589892
buriedbornes
>>
>>589074
GBF is so much more worth it than Reincarnation. You don't even have to autistically grind it, even as a casual you can beat events and enjoy them, but it's best to start during a gala or free rolls.
>>
>>583947
Minesweeper
>>
>>588495
>>559465
Been playing a bunch of this one. Pretty fun and not too grindy(so far at least).
>>
Any good non pay to win cricket games
>>
Any games (ideally with cross-play) like OSRS on mobile, that aren't OSRS? I like the game but have pretty much finished with it and am tired of zero updates for months on ends.
>>
>>591467
have you ever played rpg mo?
>>
File: 1631372493007.jpg (828 KB, 2480x3508)
828 KB
828 KB JPG
Looking for a game with the following

>cunny (not just like 1-2 random characters)
>multiplayer elements
>Actual gameplay (99% of the market is autobattlers)

I already play Genshin
>>
File: 1627920316474.jpg (800 KB, 1061x800)
800 KB
800 KB JPG
>>586827
>>589074
It's mostly a browser game but still playable on phones but Granblue Fantasy is alright. Nice artwork, music, characters, parties, raids, guilds. The main story is pretty boring but it has tons of side stories that are way better than the main story. Biggest problem with the game though is the massive insane grind if you want to get serious but you can pretty much ignore it if you don't try to rush to endgame. Most content let you party up with others so you can pretty much leach off a lot of raids for free shit.
>>
>>591945
Also speaking of GBF, is there any gacha suggestions that offer a little more than cute girls? Maybe with a bit more to the gameplay as well. I've played Fate grand order and that just angered me.
>>
File: 1627439687624.jpg (109 KB, 1024x960)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Looking for a decent gatcha to play thats pretty lenient on p2w. Something I can log in, get dailes, do a free roll, level up some waifus and forget about till the next day.
Played Azur lane a while ago and whilst I enjoyed it I cant see myself getting invested again
Currently playing Fire Emblem Heroes but the powercreep and pandering of certain units is making me want to drop it.
Don't mind a little spending during events or whatever, and gameplay can be anything that isn't hours of menu/inventory management simulation.
>>
>>591953
Genshin Impact
>>
>>592050
Asphalt 9 for car waifus
>>
Any games like music racer?
>>
>>583906
androeed dot ru
>>
looking for best turn based roguelikes/lites
or entertaining tower defenses (not infinitode, i'm in the eternal farm stage)
>>
>>591945
Just warning everyone beforehand this game is SUPER GAY fujo pandering fiesta. It's the best progression browser game otherwise
>>
>>592050
Arknights.
>>
>>594415
how can it be a gay fujo pandering fiesta if one of the female races is shortstacks with massive honkers? at worst it's an everything-pandering fiesta, and that's a good thing
>>
>>594413
>looking for best turn based roguelikes/lites

Hoplite [com.magmafortress.hoplite]
HyperRogue [com.roguetemple.hyperroid]
1-Bit Rogue [one.bit.rogue]
MicRogue Gold [air.com.forestmoongames.microguegold]
>>
ATOM RPG is currently on sale, is it worth getting?
>>
The games with depth and tons of hours I've enjoyed the most are:

● Trials of Mana (AJRPG): really good visuals, music, map, appealing characters, good cunny and nostalgia. Pic related. Great if you liked JRPGs, SNES games, anime style.

● Elona Mobile (roguelike): Elona is the best roguelike ever, and the mobile version is not bad. Lots of things to do, crazy, best tried than described. Gacha but absolutely not necessary to pay or grind. Great if you liked roguelikes, Castle of the Winds.

● Genshin Impact (ARPG): best played on PC, but it's a great exploration and RPG game with an ongoing story and a gigantic map and things to do. Gacha but you don't really need to pay for any of the story whatsoever; just if you want to try to get some specific cunny. Borrows a lot from Zelda BotW, which is a good thing. Great if you liked BotW, anime style.

>>566856
Thank you anon.
>>
>>587463
seconding this request
it's surprising how no other match-3 game uses PAD's puzzling system, given that the single swipe ones are all so boring. I played PAD for a good while because of this but I would really prefer something without gacha/powercreep. I'm trying to make such a game myself but I don't trust in finishing it anytime soon so I need something to play in the meantime
>>
File: Notes_210923_104313_ab1.jpg (752 KB, 1080x1620)
752 KB
752 KB JPG
I need help finding an old mobile game from my younger days
It was an isometric puzzle game where you controlled a cube by swiping in different directions, and collected smaller cubes to unlock more levels and find secrets. It was one of my favorite games ever because it was so simple and fun.
The only word I remember relating to it was one level called Periphique.
Pic related
Please anons, i need this little bit of dopamine these days. Help me find this
>>
>>594985
Some guesses:
• EDGE (and EDGE Extended)
• Hocus
• Mirage: Illusions

There is also a subreddit called /r/tipofmyjoystick
>>
>>594995
IT WAS EDGE!!!!!!!
Thank you anon, you've made my day.
>>
I'm looking for a dungeon crawler like Monster's Den that's not BuriedBornes
>>
File: 1625558893686.jpg (105 KB, 1920x1080)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>ftw all these mobile game that won't let you play without a google account

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.