[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 133 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1629175379071.jpg (1.09 MB, 2105x1528)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
Will you summon on this year's CYL banner?
Thoughts on this year's CYL units?
Who did you choose for your free pick?
>>
>>554795
This CYL is kinda underwhelming except for Eirika. I wish Marth wield the Starlight instead of Falchion.
Free summoned Marth and sparked Eirikam, I might roll again later this month to spark for another Marth copy.
>>
Just beat RD again yesterday. Happy Pelleas is in, gonna merge him up. I hope we get more Tellius again soon. I don't think any other FE game has character interactions half as good as PoR/RD.
>>554795
>Will you summon on this year's CYL banner?
The fodder is pretty okay, but nothing game changing. Don't super care for anyone on the banner.
>Thoughts on this year's CYL units?
Like the first anon said, underwhelming as units. Glad Marth finally made it, and they basically treated everyone like they came in first.
>Who did you choose for your free pick?
Marianne. I figure the dance will come in handy in AR. If it doesn't, then darn.
>>
>>554795
Already did
Got a good iv Eirika which is the only unit i wanted and sparked marianne
Gonna keep my free cyl pick there for now
>>
is just me or eirika looks like lyn

also why the meme unit has the best art
>>
Chose Gatekeeper as the free summon, got a +Atk -Spd Eirika and now I have the chance to spark. Undecided between another copy of Eirika to patch up her IVs or Marth, because I like him and for collection's sake.
>>
File: 1629245502623.jpg (255 KB, 1080x336)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>555269
>is just me or eirika looks like lyn
Everyone with a ponytail is Lyn
>>
File: E8-6phWUYAoz8m2.jpg (1.06 MB, 1637x1158)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>554795
Highly tempted because of fodder, I was thinking about doing full rolls with my free summons but I think I'll wait until the next seasonal banner is announced, since there's also Reginn who I want to roll for.

If they're not boring, they're gimmicks. My main thoughts were about how Swift Sparrow, DC and CC where pretty much powercrept, with the latter two opening the possibility of variations such as Atk or Res or even combinations. It also means that Foil and Ward skills might become useless at some point in the future.

No one yet, seriously not interested on anyone. I could just pick Marianne to feed her to my H!Nowi.
>>
File: 1598796281206.jpg (1.37 MB, 1080x2158)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
Ninja Yari has never fucking come up. I just keep getting Harmonic Lance or variations of Candy Cane. I think this will be what I grab with the Forma crystal thing. Is a Menace skill worthwhile to grab, or should I go with Rein? Menace doesn't seem that great for such a flimsy unit.
>>
>>555551
Redhead racist Lyn.
>>
>>555551
>only 300 slots
I wish I had that much self control
>>
>>554795
I rolled for Eirika and finally grabbed this thing to replenish the free one i spent on WNino
>>
>>555589
I don't understand how trait fruit is more expensive to exchange than a Forma Soul, considering you have to pay for formas
>>
>>554795
Already did.
I like all of them but Marianne and Marth will take some time to get used to using well. Gatekeeper is fun to use and Eirika is nice and simple.
Eirika because Sacred Stones bias.
>>
>>555574
Rein is a debuff during combat while Menace is a buffer and a debuffer but only at start of turn, helping Marisa out a bit more than Rein. Depends on what you value more. I'm personally getting the Menace as that's the more rare skill but both are good skills on her.
>>
>>555603
I think their rationale is there's more money to be made off of someone who keeps trying to pull the right IV vs someone who just wants 1 copy of their favorite unit (with neutral IVs and premium skills).
>>
Fuck
I thought we still had 2x exp/sp, now i have to wait till friday to train the brave units
>>
Hey frens, if you have any spare friend slots I could use many more
I made a post in the general thread, but that tends to move pretty quickly
Doesn't have to be a +10. Thanks
>>
>>555812
Sent
Leading with +10 FNino
>>
>>555812
Sent. Apologies in advance if I swap units or skills around.
>>
File: 1629242728400.jpg (3.18 MB, 1745x2514)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB JPG
>>555820
>>555822
Thanks! And no worries
>>
File: Spoiler Image (503 KB, 1284x1670)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
For anyone wanting to see the twitter event

Opening
https://youtu.be/iJC_iZmKUZA

Marth Gatekeeper
https://youtu.be/i-nk70Jlvhk
https://youtu.be/1MpVJNp68G8

Marianne Marth
https://youtu.be/bZVP0VhkMpM
https://youtu.be/1XxTpvOSj70

Marth Eirika
https://youtu.be/lMcg2S41lQ0
https://youtu.be/Qf7XK9im-1k

Gatekeeper Marriane
https://youtu.be/xmKYqWISf4c
https://youtu.be/RkjWJCAP1NM

Marriane Eirika
https://youtu.be/ucgebSqYeBM
https://youtu.be/SMEtfPtRNLs

Gatekeeper and Eirika
https://youtu.be/_KS_8Sgkqc4
https://youtu.be/z5cMX2uMHEQ

Crossword in Spoiler

End
https://youtu.be/Oy3jUZkxw7Y
>>
>try killing the story mode map fallen edelgard with brave eirika, a unit that is basically designed to kill fallen edelgard
>can't actually fucking do it
lol
lmao
This unit is such fucking cancer that even when they design literal hard counters for it they can't do it.
Can they just delete this fucking unit already?
>>
>>555574
Menace would synergize better with Catch
>>
>>555905
I didn't believe you. It took Fae's +5 to all AND B!Lucina with spectrum Spur being adjacent for her to survive the Bonfire with 2HP.
What a fucking mess
>>
>>555900
What does the CDR mean? Is it for twitter?
>>
>>555963
Sometimes I wonder if ISIS even tests units before releasing them. The fact that fallen edelgard exists in the state she does at all would imply as such alone, but then they release characters to counter her and they can't even fucking counter her under favorable conditions. How do they fuck this up so bad?
Did they just test it against her while being untransformed or something?
>>
>>555964
i think it's short for commander
>>
>>555969
Don't story mode units get some extra stats to work with?
>>
>>555969
I imagine they did test her out, and that person was an Edeltard or there was an Edeltard on the team forcing the devs to make his waifu retardedly strong. That's got to be the only reason why they released such a retarded abomination such as her in the first place. Worst part is, people ate it up and it sold well.
>>
>>555975
A little bit, but not so much that it would change the outcome.
>>555976
At this point ISIS really just needs to take the fucking L on this one and stop fallen edelgard from appearing in pvp game modes. She is literally just too fucking strong to be a unit that players should have to deal with.
>>
I like Edelgard, she makes it so much easier to auto through TT. Every other mode too, for that matter.
>>
>>555812
Sent!
>>
>>555981
Hector is better than her
>>
>>556061
I dunno, I haven't really had that much trouble with bector. At least he dies to the things he is supposed to die to. With Fedelgard, even units that are literally built to hard counter her apparently can't do so. When you build a character specifically to deal with her in general, it is basically a roll of the dice if your build even works on her at all. You have a character with an armorsmasher built to deal with her? too bad, this guy stuck on grani shield so fuck you lmao, you have no chance.
>>
File: 1595270798469.png (103 KB, 260x287)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
Do you guys actually use your Friend's units?
>>
Huh they added the death quotes when you mash the chibi sprites now
>>
>>554795
Feels like they didn't like those two beating the lords and honestly I'm annoyed that they're only just now giving second place extra prf skills. I don't know who to pick yet as I love Sacred Stones but the Gatekeeper was a fun character and he has the best art in the entire game. I wish they went with a different artist for Marianne.
>>
>>555900
What is with Marth's voice, he sounds like he's trying to speak like a cliche ghost.
>>
>>555900
>Wedding Anna confirmed
Cant they kill this golddigger off already?
>>
>>556412
no
i like Anna
>>
>>556419
Shut up Jake
>>
>>555981
As much as I heavily agree with you, the same time IS will just do just the way they try to handle things in the past like dragons, Reinhardt, Ophelia etc. By selling us counters and roll for them so your problems are no more. I would like a ban because she seriously should not have been made in the first place, but I feel like that would enable IS to make even more stupid shit like her in the future under the guise of "We'll ban them later on"
>>
Retard here, could someone explain how Surge Sparrow works in its healing department? I thought I did the calculations correct but Eirika healed herself more than what I got.
>>
>>556435
>By selling us counters and roll for them so your problems are no more
Yeah but they can't even fucking do that right lmao. The counter they are selling us right now doesn't even fucking counter her.
>>
>>556459
It works on percentage. Say for example Moonbow which has 2 CD, multiplied by 20 and adding 10, it means that it will heal 50% of the unit's max HP when the special is used. With Luna which is 3 CD it would be 70% and with Astra which is 4 CD would be 90%. Is a skill similar to what Halloween Grima has, so it even works with specials like Noontime and Sol.
>>
>>556459
Did you change her special? If not she should heal 50% of her health back. Because {2(special charge)*20}+10=50% health recovery.
>>
File: Surge Sparrow.png (515 KB, 854x480)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
>>556459
Stealing this from PM1 since he explained it very well
>>
>>556462
I never said they were good either lol. Fallen Lyon, Nagi were such examples. You're right in that the supposed counters released now can either barely make it out alive, or they just die. At this point, Windsweep and other sweep related skills are the only "counter" to her. I don't have him but isn't Legendary Byleth the only "solution" to her that can rightfully one-shot her or does he miss it like the others too?
>>
Should I give Leif Close Counter or Close Foil?
>>
>>556617
If you're thinking of giving leif CC you might as well give him Close Reversal
>>
>>556592
I have him, he’s -Def and +Atk and was able to one shot the Fallen Edelgard in the story. Not sure about +10.
>>
Legendary Micaiah incoming?
>>
>>556202
Yes, for Grand Conquest / Rival Domains / Pawns of Loki.
>>
>>556202
I like having them hang around in my aether resort
>>
>>556688
>you can deploy friend heroes in the Aether Resort
Holy shit, thanks for pointing this out.
>>
>>556592
He can one shot her but with no bonus or anything he needs his Ideal skill or he wouldn’t do enough damage and die.
>>
I have so much damage reduction fodder and no one to give it to. Most of my built units are either dragons, beasts, mages, or fliers. All units that can't use it and that makes me a bit sad.
>>
>>556412
Deconfirmed
>>
File: 1449981090696.jpg (16 KB, 281x349)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Help a nigga, here; spent roughly 300-400 orbs and only got

>6 Eirikas
>2 Gatekeepers
>2 Marphs
>Lyn
>Kjelle
>Osian (I think)
>Erinys
>Forsyth
>Petra
>Brave lion Roy
>Ronan
>Zeke
How bad is this?
>>
>>556959
Kill yourself retard.
This is incredibly lucky
>>
>>556959
>bad
My guy that many 5* with that many Orbs sounds pretty damn good
>>
>>556967
I assumed that 3% rate was dismal already but I was thinking the same. Maybe it's the banner; those with pity system at 40 summons are pretty good (got that Nifl unit a few weeks back easily). Or maybe it's the universe repaying me all the suffering in this last decade as a FEfan in a way.

>>556960
Seethe more but don't be lucklet lmao.
>>
File: 1626432013679.png (123 KB, 216x285)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>556969
Not that anon but don't worry, luck is cyclical.
You won big this time, so you're gonna eat shit soon enough. kek
>>
>>556981
lol this I ate shit this banner after getting all 4 CYL 4 units in 80 orbs. Took me over 250 to get all of the CYL 4 units.
>>
>>556989
*CYL 5 units my bad
>>
>>556959
>Lyn
>Kjelle
>Brave Roy
Hold on I thought you couldn’t get those units in the newest banners
>>
>>556992
what do you mean, they're still there in the pool as the 4* specials
>>
File: 1450217113771.gif (555 KB, 555x555)
555 KB
555 KB GIF
>>556981
>Got Aizen 6th anniversary (which is ultrabroken)
>Wanted 2 specific cards on YGO DL and got them inmediately in the selection box scams
>Get the unit desired at first summon at FEH with the ocasional 5* on free summons
No, no, you don't understand; RNG will be good with you when you accept it and don't give too much of a shit about it.

What's the absolute worst gacha when it comes to odds. Might try there for memes.

>>556992
It's a regular tactic; use the whole pool for increasing and dilluting the odds; you're getting something, if you're not getting the featured character you're at least getting the regular 5*. Many gachas do this.
>>
>>557006
That’s just Gacha bro, anyone can say they have gotten absolute amazing pills and say they “accepted the RNG” I pulled the both summer units in Pokémon Masters with only two tenfold summons but I don’t claim I accepted the RNG because well it’s gacha.
Although I will believe you if you mention that secret thing Gachas do where they rig you some amazing pulls to make you stay playing the game.
>>
>>557011
>I pulled the both summer units in Pokémon Masters with only two tenfold summons but I don’t claim I accepted the RNG because well it’s gacha.
Sounds like you accepted it as well, man of culture.
>>
>>557019
Ok but how do I do it again I got screwed recently in that game
>>
>>557020
>Controlling rng
>>
File: 1519196291855.jpg (96 KB, 373x478)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>556981
i've been overdue a big score for months then
>>
File: 1602180915078.png (392 KB, 699x1055)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
>>557006
>6
Looks like your luck streak is over.
>>
>>557141
It's rng, anon; you're meant to win them all. Otherwise thsi post would be like a 75 or so.
>>
>>557181
*not meant
>>
>>555574
I got the Yari and it feels like she hits like a wet noodle.
>>
File: myrrh.jpg (372 KB, 1080x1920)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
Forma Myrrh. It probably won't get better than this right? Despite the dumb blue stars I might just use my free Forma Soul so I can actually have fun using a Near Save unit.
>>
>playing arena
>figure if I just park my nowi on a defense tile she'll kill fedel eventually between steady breath and steady stance 4 and aether
>completely forget she has fucking galeforce built into her kit
>nearly misses murdering my ena
I literally don't understand what IS's rationale was for giving her so many effects. She'd be high meta without the galeforce so why the fuck did they give her the one niche of LEdel?
>>
>>557272
Reminder if you didn't know and think you're getting a fully merged unit
>>
>>557296
She's a representation of actual BL final boss Edelgard. She has Galeforce because she can attack twice per turn in 3H.
>>
>>557303
Figures, although she should still have all the super skills.
>>
haven't played in a very long time
when should I expect a rerun of catria/thea duo? My dick needs them
>>
>>557437
It won't be for a while, maybe a few more months.
>>
>>557446
well shit, time to save then
thanks anyway anon
>>
That abyssal Sothis map was quite difficult with the units I had. Garon was MVP tanking most of the enemy hits, ironic beating Sothis who is practically a superior version of what Garon is though.
>>
>>557596
Didn't add the photo.
>>
Gatekeeper really has become a giant meme
>>
Hopefully P!Katarina is on the next double special banner so I can get a few merges for her
>>
>>558199
Upcoming banners
[...]
210802_popularity_04

Focus: Double Special Heroes

Double Special

Hero Check: Harmonized Dorothea, Duo Líf, New Year Velouria, Plegian Katarina, Plegian Tharja, Valentine Alfonse, New Year Plumeria and Plegian Raphael
>>
>>558125
I think they realized that the chibi artstyle works well for promotions
>>
>>558311
>sharing with Velouria
Should've been bunny Minerva
>>
>enter a map with Brave Eirika
>"let's go save my brother"?
>enter a map with Brave Marth
>"Caeda, what's wrong"?
Anyone else notice these quotes?
>>
>>
>>558419
Brave Eirika is basically an Ephraim alt
Same outfit
"Muh brother"
Her entire FB is about Ephraim
>>
>>558419
>MCs have the personality of a puddle

Color me surprised.
>>
File: Special heroes .png (1.56 MB, 2668x1003)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>557437
December if I'm not wrong.
>>
>>558125
he always was
>>
>>558125
He always was a meme, people saying otherwise are idiots. Can't say I blame IS for trying to milk the meme while it's still hot.
>>
>>558581
>>558622
Is there a particular reason why? Never really understood why he became a meme, sure he has a funny personality but the only other NPC meme I remember was cute villager girl from fates.
>>
>>558777
That's literally it. Just a cheerful, friendly NPC.
>>
Never really noticed how shit my Fates roster actually is, had to use LAzura
Femui is literally my best unit
Also resplendent when?
>>
>Can one turn this week RD
Fucking nice
>>
>>558885
Send me your L!Leif so I can one turn it too.
;_;
>>
>>558497
>Valentine fairy
>Plegia thots
>Chad dad
>Eiricunny
It's there any official dates for these?
>>
>>558497
>want baby Lel and SHilda merges
>Saul cockblocking me between them
Best case scenario they skip Lel and have Myrrh paired with Saul. Then I can get both at once.

>>559008
Datamine shows that the next double seasonal is
>Dorothea and Lif (really, I'm not kidding)
>Velouria and Katarina
>Tharja and Alfonse
>Plumeria and Raphael
>>
Damn forgot how strong Pirate Vero is
>>
>>554795
Does FEH work on any emulator right now?
>>
>>559208
Bluestacks 5 works wonders atleast for me
>>
>>559208
>>559292
can confirm, though I just use Bluestacks for HM farming.
>>
So Micaiah is the next legendary hero?
>>
>>560212
Most likely since the datamined tome has the Daein symbol
There's also a chance it's another "OC" like Altina and Ullr
>>
>>560214
They save those for Mythic
It's legendary this month
>>
How was Hall of Forms for you did you get what you wanted?
>>
>>560547
No. But I went 200 orbs for the banner and got all I wanted but Dothotea.
>>
File: ihatecoloursharing.jpg (97 KB, 720x240)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Combined with the orbs I spent on her initial banner, I've spent a total of 630+ orbs for THREE (3) copies of P!Katarina
i feel like dying
>>
>>560616
It's the same exact rate as on her original banner, it's not 6% for a Katarina, it's .75% for a Katarina, same as on her initial banner.
>>
File: D7T5kCgW4AANziD.jpg (133 KB, 1224x667)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
Thoughts on a substitute banner?
>>
>>560547
My Lel is just like yours, only she has spectral tome and A/R far trace
>>
File: 1600162677926.png (1.39 MB, 2668x1232)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
the wait continues
>>
>>560757
i never finished fe4
>>
>>560757
the biggest flop in history
>>
>>560779
Nah, I don't think anything will ever outflop Ashera. Rank 61 on the store is so bad I've never even seen another banner come close to that.
>>
>>560547
I got exactly what I wanted for Marisa(Atk/Speed Catch, Atk/Def Trace, Atk/Def Menace) minus the special, and even Myrrh got some nice things in Save and Crafty Fighter so I can't wait to soul them both. I wasn't trying much for L'Arachel but she also got lucky in getting the right skills(Torch, Atk/Speed Catch and Atk/Res Menace, no Trace unfortunately) that I'm tempted to soul her just cause.
>>
>>560547
Bretty gud, I got Atk/Def Unity, Crafty Fighter, and A/D Near Save on Myrrh. I was considering maybe Sturdy Stance 3 and Dragon's Ire with Pale Breath but I think Unity has higher damage potential if she gets hit by an Atk debuff.
>>
>>560547
i didn't get any of the good fighter skills on myrrh so i ended up with dragon wall and distant counter and near save. not bad, could've been better
>>
>>560547
Really tempted to Forma Myrrh for FE8 content but idk
Think i'll wait for Tellius
>>
File: 2021-8-24_14-22-6.png (2.37 MB, 2307x2048)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
>>560547
Nice Lel, well done on finding Atk/Spd Catch. I'll have to settle for Atk/Spd Solo 4 but otherwise perfect kit for both Lel and Marisa.
>>
File: 1494641477058.png (234 KB, 541x376)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>hit the Arena reset streak button twice by accident
>>
File: 1629829100017.jpg (346 KB, 720x1353)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>560547
Yes
>>
>>560616
>630+ orbs for 3 Katarinas
>210 orbs per unit
Jesus this is why I'm an impulsefag
What's the point of saving if I'm gonna get fucked anyway
>>
>>560981
If all you do is impuse the likelihood of you getting the character you want at all is slim. Getting 11 copies these days is way too expensive.
>>
File: 1598407549998.png (976 KB, 523x928)
976 KB
976 KB PNG
>flop
Go back to /feh/
>>560547
Yes.
>>
>tailtu
well, at least she's pretty
>>
File: file.png (377 KB, 1000x1000)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
>Genealogy resplendent
I will now buy your feh pass
>>
>>561837
Cute but :D is still better
>>
File: 1600053164118.png (1.17 MB, 1080x905)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>561833
>>561837
>>561853
>no more :D
I'm not gonna make it bros.........
>>
>forma souls open for nearly a month
Is that the usual time slot?
>>
>>562220
Seems the next one is a bit later than usual but still HoF is a once per once event so being later in the month doesn't really change anything.
>>
>>562220
It varies anywhere from 3 days to a month, all depends how long they feel like making it last.
>>
>>560547
No
Fuck HoF droprates
I hope RD one has base Micaiah
>>
>>562465
>I hope RD one has base Micaiah
That would be legit considering I still haven't gotten a +atk copy so i need to fruit her anyway
>>
Now she's complete. I'm glad they put a Marisa on the line-up at least, saves me the trouble of rolling for pure fodder for her.
>>
>>555584
It's a new account.
>>
File: file_67x7dhq4ld.png (26 KB, 277x199)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
Who do you want for the next Hall of Forms?
>>
>>564061
Pikachu
>>
>>564061
HoFs have always used 4 units from a specific game in sequential order. The next HoF is from FE9 (Path of Radiance).
>>
>>564061
Next one has to be FE9, right?
Which means no Micaiah, which means it probably won't have any units I'm interested in
>>
>>564061
probably will be
>valentines ike (red)
>valentines mist (green)
>Bride Tanith or Halloween Ilyana (blue)
>Ballroom Nephenee (colourless)
>>
>>564190
2/4 of those were in the last one, and Tanith is a RD unit.
>>
>>564201
Tanith is Path of Radiance, she joins pretty late but she's a decent unit.
>>
>>564201
>state of PoR alts
so many of them are listed as Radiant Dawn
guess it'll have to be
>red- Ninja Zihark
>blue- Halloween Ilyana
>green- Bridal Sanaki
>colourless- Ball Neph

will be weird not having dozens of useless armours to use
>>
>>564167
Micaiah is FE10 so in october
Tho FE10 roster is pretty limited since most units from that game are from PoR
I think only the Laguz, Micaiah, Sothe, Zelgius and Sanaki apply to an FE10 HoF
>>
>>564061
Maybe Jill but she's too new to appear in those
>>
>>564061
BIke and whatever i just don't want it the be as annoying as FE7 one
>>
>>564275
Looking at this, they either might make it a themed HoF with Snacki and her moms with a random Nephenee or it's random and has Brave Ike to carry it all. The RD one will probably be all beasts.
>>
>>564225
I feel like Zihark is too recent (read: too good) to be offered in HoF.
>>
What's the most busted unit currently? Haven't checked into this game in a while.
>>
File: 1429079312038.png (50 KB, 150x150)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>564061
If there are two or more armors I'm going to neck myself. I'm so sick of lugging these wastes of space around and never getting anything worthwhile from it
>>
File: 1629238656372.png (723 KB, 780x800)
723 KB
723 KB PNG
>>564303
Here's a couple (in my opinion)
Player phase: Brave Eirika (just came out), Legendary Sigurd
Enemy Phase: Fallen Edelgard, Brave Hector with refine
>>
>>564275
God, I love Vanguard Legend Ike.
>>
>>564303
Fallen Edelgard by a long shot

however, the old kings like Reinhardt can still destroy PVE
>>
>>564303
Brave Edelgard will still hold up for quite a while due to her versatility
She can player phase or enemy phase pretty well, and you forget she's an armour unit because she moves around like normal and can warp around like a flier
>>
Is anyone using budget Samsung Galaxy phones to play FEH? Which model do you have? I want to buy a new one but I want to be 100% sure it can run FEH.
>>
>>568107
FEH is a very low performance intensive app, I'm sure any modern Samsung phone can run it with no problems whatsoever. I'd say that you should look for phones that can perform well with other resource-heavy apps and games as a way to future-proof yourself.
>>
>>568107
man I run this on a 6 year old used iphone I got as a hand-me-down I'm sure any samsung galaxy can run it
>>
>>568107
works fine on a my A20
>>
>>568107
I use A21S and it works fine
>>
>>568245
It's actually not about requirements but compatibility. I might be getting it wrong but aren't there cases when some odd models might just not be compatible with certain apps? Like you have older phone playing the app well but newer one just isn't compatible even if it should be.
>>
There's really nothing to do in this game anymore, is it? PvP just irks me off and AR has done nothing but piss me off, events are constant repeats with the new one being boring trash with flavor text and they're doubling down on giving us mediocre F2P units while bringing even bigger powercreep. I've been forgetting to open the game until very late as of recently because I don't even have merge projects to work on.
>>
I love Duo Catria
Makes this event so easy
>>
>>569055
Pretty sure it's been like this for years now anon, only real change might be the powercreep magnitude making PvP even more obnoxious than before
Good luck trying to get, say, any previously invested tank to work against CYL Eirika or any other modern offensive unit when even the game's newest dedicated defense/support unit on her own banner with WTA folds like paper
>>
>>564061
Sigrun, the lance one
>>
This is the gayest shit
>>
>>569581
i think even if you jump on with it having no health, the enemy stays at 1hp until all your turns are up, so you can continue to rack up damage dealt
>>
>>569620
Yeah but I can't get my Sol/Noontime healing.
>>
>>569622
Huh, thought it was working with my Aether units
>>
>>569055
They should be making more challenging PvE content instead of making more PvP garbage and other pseudo-modes where you either auto it or just not play at all.
Mjolnir Strike looked like it could be good but it's too barebones as it is
>>
>>569055
>>570054
Problem is I legit feel like PvE is impossible to make "challenging" when you can park tanks like Fedel and B!Hector and laugh or just cheese it with Lynja and 3 dancers. Hell if you play smart you can still cheese with Bladetome/AOE + 3 dancers. They would have to Restrict certain effects, ban units, skills or specials to even make it challanging. And with casuals already bitching about stat inflation and reinforcements, seems like IS doesn't want to bother. And of course the bigger picture, money. PvE costs resources but likely offers little income where someone will happily pay orbs for the newest unit for that mode. Sad truth is unless they actually do all this, PvP is the challanging content that IS will support till EoS
>>
>>570245
They already ban units with Limited Hero Battles and I hate it so fucking much, at least Resonant Battles offers you two games per map to derive units from. If you don't have 4 good units from every game have fun missing the Abyssal codes.
>>
>finally spend all my free summons and do full rolls hoping to get a few copies of CYL units
>four dead rolls, last one gives me a single Marianne

This fucking game.
>>
https://youtu.be/Ra1NlXiZhj0
>>
>>570520
This looks like a skip for me. Though Fallen Edelgard will make this compelling for those who don't have her yet.
>>
>>570520
I might skip this banner. I do kinda want a menace skill or divebomb off one of the Morgans though.
>>
>>570520
I don't have her Duo version but I imagine that version seems a lot more better than this one. Her kit seems real phoned in, all in the "attempt" to try and delete Epik Edelgard.
>>
>>570520
Not a big fan of Ashera colorsharing tbqh
Also i hope we get refine news tonight
>>
>>570520
As a friend put it: "why use her when I already have bramimond"
>>
>>570520
I like Micaiah and I want Ashera so I will be rolling on this banner. I'm haven't even watched the video yet.
>>
>>570530
Will she even be able to defeat Edelgard? Eirika failed on that.
>>
>>570520
Don't much care for Micaiah but I'll roll for Ashera and maybe more copies of Edelgard.
>>
>>570699
She has the same level of damage reduction (30%) as Eirika and likely won't have as much Def, not like Eirika had much to begin with. She won't take a Bonfire to the face that well.
>>
File: 1495143493305.jpg (38 KB, 540x622)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>pulled Brave Marianne
>pulled vanilla Marianne
>sparked Brave Lyn Eirika
>no idea who to fodder them

H!Nowi already has Swift Sparrow 3 but I guess she'd prefer Atk/Spd Unity. Eirika is really good fodder but I have no idea who to give Surge Sparrow and the Menace.
>>
>>571584
> I have no idea who to give Surge Sparrow and the Menace
I have friends off my friend list who gave Surge Sparrow and atk/spd menace to speedy units with DR skills(damage reduction) or Bulky offensive tanks like N!Hana, any red sword infantry that is fast, L!Tiki, Black Knight, and etc.
>>
File: 1630383093488.png (574 KB, 640x586)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
>>
>>572042
Thanks anon, was just about to post it. Looks like every other Micaiah, who'd a thought.
>>
>>572042
You mean Micaiah has high Atk, high Res, okay Spd and low Def? I'm shocked.
Also, unrelated, but I seriously hope we get a Song for Bygone Days from Shadows of Valentia in the music shop soon. It's such a haunting track.
>>
>Dataminer is acting like a bitch and withholding info on the TT banner
What a fucking pussy. It begins, can't wait to not know the future HoF units early.
>>
>>572079
I hope someone else starts posting datamines and he starts getting pissy about it. Surely there has to be someone else out there with the skills to step up to the plate.
>>
>>572079
Wait what? Doesn't the TT info get datamined until after the monthly update? TT should be after the next seasonal banner.
>>
>>572084
Not the actual TT units (likely to be seasonals) but the normal units that will have alts that will be on the true banner.
Like the banner in June which had normal Marianne and normal Hilda when duo Hilda was a bonus unit. That banner is the TT banner they're talking about.
>>
>>572079
What the hell are they even worried about? summer Marianne leaked early, Micaiah's tome leaked early, what's different about this TT banner? What a little bitch.
>>
>>572091
According to him, he's being paranoid about Nintendo sending ninjas after him, despite the fact they've been doing this for 4 years.
>>
>>572082
Mr.Gengar (the guy who datamines the units) said he would look into it after he's done with a FF xiv raid
>>
>>572042
At least she'll be easy to kill in AA.
>>
MARIANNNE THOSE FUCKING PITS HNNNNNG
>>
>Dataminer is now drip-feeding us information instead of just telling us the banner contents.
I had a feeling this would happen. What a pussy ass bitch. In case you're curious, he says the Harmonized unit is from Thracia.
>>
mfw i forgot to use my free pick for cyl3
>>
File: clear.jpg (356 KB, 1080x1920)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
That was pretty fun
>>
I love Bride Catria
>>
>>572378
Same, this map gave me a bit difficulty but was otherwise quite enjoyable and not frustrating.
>>
File: 1611892545211.gif (1.98 MB, 540x405)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>Spent like 70 orbs at banner
>only got the 2 edelgards
>>
File: 1627730348553.png (146 KB, 400x400)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>572413
Wow, fuck off. I spent 300 and didn't get a single one
>>
I'm happy with this for now
November colorless is looking pretty good so i'll save for that
>>
>>572416
Don't be a lucklet. I'd trade you for the Micaiah
>>
>>572430
I would if I could...
In the 300 orbs, I rolled 1 and she's +Res -HP
>>
Took me about 240 orbs to get Ashera. Pulled Thrasir, Myrrh, F!Edel, two Micaiahs and Julia along the way. Morgan would've been nice but I'm just glad I didn't have to blow my whole stash.
>>
Are there Record of Ragnarok Aphrodite edits of the Ashera map? Seeing her two Save slaves instantly made me think of it.
>>
Is L!Micaiah the Seliph of gen 6 legendaries?
>>
>>572653
No but now I wanna see that.
>>572698
Pretty much. Good, but not excellent to omega busted like the past several Legendaries.
>>
>>572698
No
Atleast Micaiah is ranged which puts her far above Seliph tier
>>
>>572698
Even if her 4 other versions are all the same and this is no different, at least she still has a niche and does it simply well. I don't even know what the hell they were thinking with Seliph.
>>
>>572698
She doesn't seem that bad, she's a pain in her LegBattle. Can she reliably kill Evilgard under player control?
>>
What’s wrong with Legendary Seliph?
>>
>>572872
He's not Sigurd.
>>
>>572872
Too enemy phase focused, has no follow up attack on the player phase. Sigurd has both and damage reduction and his super Holy Knight Aura.
>>
>>572872
He's useless until IntSys releases vantage seal
>>
>>572378
Pretty easy honestly.
>>
>>572961
Selena build? I've got a +10 one, but she's fallen off in the last few years.
>>
>>572983
She's enjoying the new Steady Breath seal.
>>
File: FaceApp_1630433844927.jpg (1.27 MB, 1080x2274)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
Can someone tell me why so many of the top player's leads have +HP skills and seals? Is it for scoring, memes or some meta I don't know of? I saw a lot of them in Pawns of Loki, and there's one in Arena Assault.
>>
>>573022
Pawns of Loki's scoring system is based off your hp total so that's what that is about.
>>
>>573054
Ah, thanks. Never really cared for that mode so I don't know anything about it
>>
File: LHB-Micaiah.webm (2.96 MB, 310x552)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
Watch this clear to see the first and perhaps only time Knock Back will ever be useful

Notes that Pieri needs her prf+Fury to manipulate the axe infantry to move down instead of left. No other weapon+A skill I tried does this. I assume this means the AI takes in-combat buffs into account when moving.
>>
>>573323
Good job, anon. I'm impressed.
>>
Not gonna lie, this took me too many attempts, between the small as fuck space and Micaiah having fuck you levels of Atk and Res, it took me a while to finally chip her enough to ORKO her without triggering Miracle.
>>
>>573323
You mad man, you actually made Knock Back do something useful
Well done anon
>>
File: E3ax-smWEAMSK8R.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>pull two henriette
>fodder her entire kit to winter tharja
>>
File: 1629711510468.jpg (68 KB, 547x503)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>spend my last 160 orbs on CYL hoping to get a single copy of B!Marth or any of the focus units
>not a single 5 star units
>got spooked by 4 star special Leo and Elincia
>sparked B!Marth

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>574579
I just spent 200 trying to get either Ashera or LMicaiah and got to 11% to get busted by Edelgard, then used the rest and got another Edelgard.
As a side note though I've literally never gotten the unit I was rolling for before hitting spark on any banner with spark as a feature.
>>
>>574579
>>not a single 5 star units
You're joking. Post the pity
>>
Should i go for a +res or +def FEdelgard?
>>
>>574667
Defense if you want to get a bit more damage from Bonfire, Res if you want her to tank from magic even harder, she also has a superboon in it if that helps.
>>
>>574667
I'd say res because her kit boosts def
>>
File: 1630566475804.jpg (341 KB, 1079x674)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>
>>574990
>MKana in there among all those CYLs and legends
I guess they realized they forgot about him when FKana got hers all that time ago.
>>
>>
>>
>>574990
I concede. I was against the CYL3 refines this month and hoped they'd get a better one next year but I can't complain, I still use Camilla every now and then.
>>
>>574999
Wonder why he didn't get the Surge Sparrow-like effect that Moonlight Bangle has.

>>575000
>Crafty Fighter
>Time's Pulse Tactic
Based.
>>
>>574612
I'm not joking.
>>574593
That is rough, good thing spark exists.
>>
>>575006
>Wonder why he didn't get the Surge Sparrow-like effect that Moonlight Bangle has.
Because Sol restores HP and they didn't feel the need to tie that to a special proc. Sol Brace is definitely good and the only way it could be better is if it had healing on hit rather than healing after combat, but both are good.

>>574593
Brutal.
>meanwhile, when all I want is a one-of Ashera
>3 Micaiahs
>0 Ashera
>0 FEdelgard which is good because I definitely don't want any of those
>>
>>574990
Alright let's go, theorycrafts on what these refines'll do?
I remember when Hector got his refine last year he basically stole Dimitri's thunder, so I have to wonder if Alm would or even could do anything similar to Marth
>>
>>575000
Ostia's Pulse II almost made me think about replacing my Titania with Hector for the buff dispenser role. I think I need the +6 SPD and mobility more than the CD reduction though.
>>
>>574990
>Brave Cam refine
OH sweet, I thought since it wasn't in the FEH Channel, they wouldn't bother for a bit longer. If she can inflict Gravity on enemies within 2 spaces of targets, she'll become the AR-O queen. Please don't just cuck her with support shit like Veronica.
>>
File: 1629385588205.jpg (6 KB, 250x190)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>574363
>Pull 4 Henriette
>Merge her to +5
>>
>>575328
Is Veronica's refine not good? It's a bit boring, but it works. They could easily just slap an omni Rein on her for support.
Giving her Canto could be interesting though.
>>
>>574990
I just hope they don't cuck Camilla and make her refine support-esque in the worst way. I'm so tired of the "best" in the first two CYL getting shafted refines just because they were really good back in the day.
>>
>>575420
It's good, but it's not great, IMO. I really wouldn't want that on Brave Cam, I'd rather her be able to kill more efficiently (more attack and speed) and stop other enemies more efficiently (greater Gravity range).
>>
>>575442
Fair enough. I do think they'll at least up the Atk and Spd boost since +3 is pretty lame. +5 would be nice at least, maybe even +6.
>>
Is brave hector really as good as fallen edel?
Does not seem to be in the same league
>>
>>575460
He's still a great unit but he's definitely not invincible anymore, especially with all the units coming out these days that can just get past follow up denial for free, and it feels like every month there's at least one of these units, usually green too.
>>
>>575463
Sad, my favorite units are obsolete now
Id be more ok with it if there were more variety
Seems like edels getting too many broken variants
>>
>>575442
>greater Gravity range
I don't think you understand how stifling that would be. If she initiates your entire team is fucked in terms of initiation. Even if you had some way to ignore it (like restore or dancing), you'd only be able to send one unit out to attack her, who'd then get slaughtered by the rest of her team. She'd be way more of an AR-D threat, especially when Odd Recovery is an easy counter to gravity that exists on most challenging AR-D teams.

>>575470
BHector is far from obsolete, he's just not deploy-to-win anymore. And Edel only feels more broken because of how awful FEH powercreep has gotten. Hector's original was a king in the early days, but powercreep didn't require him to have a hundred different effects to be great. Just good ol' DC+QR+Vantage.
>>
>>575547
>I don't think you understand how stifling that would be
I understand EXACTLY how stifling it is and that's exactly why I want this. Despite there being 7 Camilla, none of them are even close to being good. I want her to be undeniably one of the best units in the game, even if she's used against me. Also, fuck the current movement shenanigans meta with Pathfinder and 3+ move dancers.
>>
>>575547
Oh not him, i used to run xmas thar, xmas fae, ny fjorm, ny laeg for years
Me being a bad player meant i had to chase power creep
>>
>>574990
>Brave Miccy's refine
Hope it's good
>>
>>575562
lol fuck off i can handle the crap fallen edelgard has but that Camilla shit is just plain bullshit
>>
>>575420
She was the first refinable healer and you know that IS in their infinite wisdom thought that a healer with refine would be too strong, that's why hers is the worst of the bunch. Serviceable enough but still very lame.
>>
>>575460
He has to be max investment but thanks to his refine, his matchup against her (and many others, even greens) is very good.
>>
>getting edelspam even in Intermediate Arena
fucking christ. Might have to throw in a deliberate killer for her to replace my Rein counter as I see him less and less now. Any 4* units easily built into her counter?
>>
>>576185
Petrine, if you're counting grail units. You can replace Atk Smoke 3 with Rouse Atk/Def 3 for even more defense if you feel like it.
>>
>>576185
you see her less in high level arena
>>
>>576185
Windsweep Petrine with a dancer is an easy and affordable Edel counter
>>
>>558125
Can we pull off one next January with another character?
>>
>>558777
He was an option. And those who simped Chrom digged their own grave. Might as well do it next CYL.
>>
double special heroes when
>>
>>576662
right now
>>
>>576663
no
the next one
>>
>>576665
october
dsh is every 2 months
>>
>>576268
just like the rein/blyn days

>>576259
>>576285
I'll give her a try, ta
>>
Anyone built Kagero here?
Is this a good build for her? Thought of atk-stacking since she has high atk but I'm not too sure about her special and C
>>
Surprised no one posted this yet. I've no clue who the units might be though.
>>
>>576909
Is that a magical girl staff?
>>
>>576912
Thought the same but not quite sure.
>>
>>576909
Anyone have an Idea what the Day of the Twelve could be?
>>
>>576909
Man, if only someone told us who was in the TT banner so we can get an idea.
>>
>>576909
I see a m*le
gross
>>
>>576919
The only twelve I can think of in FE is the 12 Crusaders. So a festival honoring them?
>>
>>576919
Going from what I see outside, it's probably referring to the 12 Crusaders from Jugdral(I'm not familiar with Genealogy), and given that the dataminer said we're getting a Harmonic from Thracia, to me it all points to a Genealogy/Thracia banner.
>>
>>576927
That would make sense. I don't know much about Genealogy either so I can't make a guess of any of the characters on the banner potentially.
>>
>>576909
left really reminds me of lewyn...
>>
>>576931
>>576927
The 12 Crusaders were basically champions who fought in Jugdral long ago, who then went on to be the founders of kingdoms and stuff
Their weapons are passed down through their bloodline, and these are the weapons you see the likes of Sigurd, Lewyn, Quan, and so on wield
>>
>>576927
Fuck that's kinda retarded, like how last year's christmas duo was from PoR/RD
>>
>>576909
Jugdral chads can't stop winning
>>
>>576909
If it's Genealogy gen 2/Thracia banner I will be pleased. Hopefully I can get them all if that's the case.
>>
>>576909
>>576919
Rolling for Ike & Mist.
>>
>>576909
Right is obviously Nanna
It even has the wing hairpin thing
Right could be Lewyn?
It has a tome thats for sure
>>
>>577006
Hopefully with monstrous attack to match how she ended up in the game.
>>
>>576720
that's a good build yeah. It's mainly preference and team comp that determines what you want from the skills. If someone else has drive attack support you can slap pulse smoke on kagero instead to annoy cool down acceleration enemies.
Life and Death stacking for A and seal is an alternative if you ever want more guaranteed follow ups from fast units instead of relying only on null follow up. The damage reduction from Dart should let her survive despite the huge def and res drops.
>>
>>576909
Right is Nanna
>>
>>576909
Claud and Nanna
>>
Which A skill for LMicaiah?
I really fucking hate Fury 4
>>
>>577519
Sturdy Impact if you have it, to try and help her exchange blows?
>>
>>577519
you coward have reyson and leanne on your team for refreshing heals every turn
>>
File: 69568599_p0.png (1.93 MB, 1200x1600)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
>>574990
Hoping none of them get the generic refines that weapons like ragnell and aulduma have gotten. I imagine swift mulagir receiving an atk/spd unity update to the deault ability, and flat additional damage based on her speed for the green text. Maybe a brave effect activates when allies > foes within two spaces as well.

Draco Falchion hopefully works in tandem with scendscale by providing flat healing per unit's attack in combat and providing a buff when bellow max health. Maybe a firesweep effect for the extra refine that still allows him to have follow ups but cannot counterattack.
>>
>>574990
Genuinely wonder how they'll refine Flame Siegmund since Obsidian Lance kind of blows it out of the water right now
>>
>>577519
>>577541
Good thing Sturdy Impact will be on the revival banner come reset
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zeE9V83BnI
>>
>>577710
>Free flier staff
Fucking nice
>>
>>577710
The banner is rather disappointing it's a skip to me.
>>
>>577710
Replying to myself after watching the trailer, that was boring, and for a banner named Day of the Twelve, having inheritable weapons almost feels like an insult. Back to saving.
>>
>>577710
So what was so crucial about the TT banner that we had to be withhold from with a banner this underwhelmingly disappointing. Glad it's an ez skip for me.
>>
>>577710
I was kinda hoping they would all have unique outfits. Leif being another bow cavalier with the same gimmick as his legendary form is kinda lame too. Would've preferred Ares to Larcei too.
>>
>>577710
fe4/5 bias tells me to consoom. but seeing units we haven't seen in heroes yet would have been nicer than alts of guys we got here already.
>>
>>577710
trash
>>
>>577710
Fuck i was planning to use my grails on Norne but now i just don't know
>>
>>577710
So is Leif's weapon
>IF ((unit initiates OR HP >= 75%) AND (foe uses magic or staff)) AND (HP > 1 AND unit would die) THEN (unit survives)
or is it
>IF ((unit initiates OR HP >= 75%) AND (foe uses magic or staff)) THEN (...) IF (HP > 1 AND unit would die) THEN (unit survives)
Modern skill descriptions are impossible to parse. Surely Miracle every turn is too busted but who knows these days.
>>
>>577727
Man, I don't even read new units' prfs anymore, I just assume it has guaranteed follow-ups, free stats and DR or some shit
>>
>>577727
Hel literally can't be killed by physical units (or dragons) if she has Mystic Boost and they can't double her
Nothing they do to Leif's weapon could top that
>>
>>577729
Thank god i stopped caring about AR long ago
I just orbit around tier 21 with auto dispatch
>>
>>577729
Well, if there are two separate if conditions here, then that means Leif can't be killed by anyone at all if he has Mystic Boost.
>>
>>577710
I know Jugdral's cast doesn't have a lot of alts, but seeing only characters that are already in the game feels so sad, when FE4/5 still have a large pool to pull from. It's like a 2018/19 banner.

>>577716
>with the same gimmick as his legendary form
To be fair he's speedy instead of slow. So he won't be as annoying like he can be with a brave weapon.
>>
>>577735
bugs me a good bit too considering they figured out to include random units from 3H and fates by making them seasonal alts. But apparently fe 4 and 5 have such a small cast that everyone's a repeat. Lana, Oifey, Claud, Tine? Never heard of em.
>>
>>577729
Or AoE spammers. Igrene vs Hel is pretty funny desu.
>>
>>577766
>Or AoE spammers
Wouldn't the AoE reduce her hp to 1 (assuming a good Igrene) and then she gets killed because the miracle effect doesn't activate?
>>
>>577774
Yes, that's why I said it.
>>
>>577777
Ah, thought you meant she couldn't be killed by AoE spammers like Igrene.
Nice quints btw
>>
File: cb1a1c5fa3f57d7-a-nw-p.png (978 KB, 1200x1322)
978 KB
978 KB PNG
>>573323
soleil? based.
>>
File: 1562141932024.jpg (59 KB, 900x900)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>577777
Nicerino!
>>
TT seals are Speed Opening and Atk/Res Solo. Nanna has nothing worthy. Her staff
>Start of turn. Heals 10 HP to the unit who has been dealt the most damage
Doesn't even come with the 2nd effect like the other inheritables.
>>
>>577833
And her skills are just Spd/Res Form and Atk Tactic, already available on common units.
>>
>>577833
>Atk/Res Solo
Finally
>lol lets release Eir's prf skill as a staff 4 years later with no additions
T-Thanks IS

>>577834
They could've at least made it Atk/Res Form. That was on Xane and no one since.
>>
>>577834
>Spd/Res X
It's always Spd/Res...
>>
File: 1519482496851.png (98 KB, 299x282)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>577833
>Atk/Res Solo SS

Violent Genny gets even more violent. I'll miss double Savage Blow though,
>>
>>577838
Would be nice if intisys made any besides spd/res form more easily available. Already got enough rath manuals for that.
>>
>>577833
tbf that's a decent skill for your staff units in Tempest Trials
Absolutely dogshit if you have a unit that depends on being on low health in your squad to work though
>>
>>577710
Surely we could have gotten at least one new character? Half of these already have alts.
New inheritable weapons is nice I guess, but I don't really care about the effect.
>>
>managed to pull 3 mickeys
>2 +res 1 +spd
Why do you forsake me like this game?
>>
>>577943
At least Res is a superboon, could be far worse
>>
When is the update again? I'm eager to see what refines will be
>>
>>578036
Later today.
>>
File: IMG_20210905_154224.jpg (1.04 MB, 1080x2340)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>578048
I can barely contain myself
>>
>>577833
Seems like it'll only ever be useful in multi-level game modes like chain challenges/TT
I don't see people using the staff in AR or abyssals either when Gravity/Palm Staff/Panic is more useful
>>
>>577911
>new character lost in seasonal hell
I prefer it when seasonals are rehashes of existing characters
>>
>>578269
There's many characters in Jugdral that they haven't added, and at the glacial rate they do new characters banners, getting in as a seasonal is better than never getting in.
>lost in seasonal hell
That's arguably better than being a new character. Sure you don't have the spark, but at least you get rerun consistently.
>>
File: 1630888548845.png (1.54 MB, 1608x975)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>
>>578342
Seems good but nothing super overpowered like Hector was last year. I like that Alm and Wood both get +10 to all stats to help them compete with current units
>>
>>578342
>L.Micaiah will be the worst micaiah until refine in god knows how many years
>>
>>578349
Honestly they definitely overvalued her being colorless, but she's still a great unit. Being the worst version of a character where all 4 other ones are great isn't that bad.
>>
>>578342
For all those effects Alm only just feels ok. Sure he doesn't have to be near anyone unlike Brave Marth but he's still a sword user that's stuck to being a 1-range user if you plan on keeping his A-skill. Is his speed that high enough to consistently use his Windsweep skill? I like and don't like Camilla's refine but I like it for what it is, I'm a sucker for effects like this. Micaiah's plain and samey, and I dig Ephraim's. I'd say Eliwood is the winner here if his refine actually can kill Edelgard without much trouble.
>>
>>578342
>3move alm
damn, boy
>>
File: 1630890082130.jpg (529 KB, 1920x1394)
529 KB
529 KB JPG
>>
>>578361
>41 spd
DAMN, girl you too boys, maybe
>>
>>578361
>Julia is the worst of the batch
>>
>>578361
>35/41 healer

Nice, now if only her staff wasn't utter trash.
>>
>>578361
Julia doesn't look like Julia
>>
>>578361
>40/41 offense on a ranged cav
This game is a sick joke. Even most non-cav ranged units don't have those kinds of stats.
>>
>>578342
Laws of Sacae II's +5 spd condition is still stupid, but at least Lyn gets easy +16 atk/spd and true damage. Wonder why all of the conditions are different though.
>if unit is within 3 spaces of an ally
>if unit initiates combat or if foe's hp >= 75%
>if unit initiates combat or is within 2 spaces of an ally

>>578356
>Is his speed that high enough to consistently use his Windsweep skill?
35 base speed, 45 after skills. Not bad, but it won't help him against speed demons. I bet it's strictly to counter slow tanks like BHector or FEdelgard, with Scendscale and half NFU letting him kill them easier.
>>
>>578361
I sleep profoundly.
>>
>>578361
>goes to a coma
>>
File: M1Z08Xs_d.jpg (278 KB, 640x768)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
Here's my new Fire Emblem OC he's Arvis' secret brother who they sent away to Fateslandia because he was too strong. He has calvary movement because he runs faster than horses and is way stronger than the bitch Flora and her Ice Tribe.
>>
>>578537
You sure you're not looking for the FGO thread?
>>
>>578537
But what's his name?
>>
>>578342
>Micaiah gets auto followup and Lyn gets Bramimond's prf
Very nice
>>578361
>41 spd healer
Also nice
>>578537
God please don't tell me this is Muspell's official art
Looks very pixiv-tier like S!Caeda
>>
>>578548
Albizel
>>
>>578549
Reverse search shows that it is indeed Muspell, his voice lines are also there and he sounds exactly like he looks, a whiny teenage brat.
Apparently Yasuda drew him, which I honestly am extremely surprised by given how sketchy and rough it looks. He's known for drawing really smooth, clean looking characters as seen by Nifl, who most closely resembles the majority of his work. This extends to men, go look at Devil Survivor.
Honestly don't know what the fuck happened with this art. Looks terrible.
>>
>>578569
And I'd like to add that I really like Yasuda otherwise. I sparked Nifl solely because of her art.
>>
>>578537
>>578549
>>578569
>>578573
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m3983GuHkdk
>>
>>578578
Yup, definite brat.
>>
>>578578
>makes him sound like a tryhard dweeb instead of giving him a threatening deep voice
I liked Muspell better when we knew nothing about him
>>
>>578621
I thought he'd be super Surtr but Surtr apparently is a lot better at being a scary motherfucker than the dragon powering him up.
>>
Trying to make a mixed phase build.
Pressure's spd bonus is good for her prf but should I just use DC?
Keep or replace Time's pulse?
Also need recommendations for Special and Seal slot.
>>
>>578673
Current updated build. She also has NFU.
>>
>>578622
tbf I can see why they didn't just make him a big beefy guy as that'd be a lot of crossover with Surtr, but you'd think they'd still try making him intimidating
>>
>>578361
The fact that Leif hits 170 without a duel skill as a ranged cav scares me.
>>
Is both the banner and the Tempest tomorrow?
>>
>>578814
Yes.
>>
>>578720
I meant more in terms of attitude and voice at least. From Nifl's flashbacks it seemed like the guy was some scary remorseless killer who had the same way of doing things as Surtr (i.e. flaying people for fun) but the guy sounds like fucking Iago but dumber.
>>
File: PAPVwWA_d.jpg (258 KB, 640x730)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
Heh.... Nifl, how much weight can you handle?
>>
>>578867
The statement reminds me of that image of a glaceon being melted by a magcargo.
Nifl is all pretty and prim and this dude's rough as fuck looking, all the way down to the illustration quality.
>>
>>578820
So a literal edgelord god?
>>
>>578922
That is the way he was presented before this, yes.
>>
>+4 Edelgard
>+3 Micaiah
>+0 Ashera
Pretty good haul for 500 orbs
Got a few special 4*s like Innes and Mist
Now i save for november
>>
>>578537
paint that cloak yellow and it's just Yuki Terumi
>>
>>578677
Distant Pressure is pretty needed if you want mixed phase, since her prf doesn't give her spd. Only problem is she won't be able to last over longer fights, so you might change it depending on where you use her.
Spurn is probably better than NFU for her, assuming the enemy doesn't proc a special on their follow-up attack.
Time's Pulse is good, but you might consider Atk/Spd Menace for those extra stats.
Instead of Brazen Atk/Spd, I'd go with Atk/Spd Solo since she really wants her stats to be always on.

God, the early refines were really fucking sad.
>>
>>578940
>2 Edelgard
>1 Ashera
>No Micaiah
I want Micaiah but I'm happy with Ashera, she's the one I was saving in advance for. Do we know when LMicaiah will rerun?
>>
>>579064
LMicaiah will return in November
>>
>>579148
Oh, well in that case I guess I'll just wait. Thanks anon.
>>
How would you rate the LMicaiah map?
>>
>>579164
Kinda annoying, took me a while to lazy it and I didn't get around to recording it and don't have time to do it now.
>>
>>579164
gay ass shit/10 since I run 2 cavs
>>
>>579164
Easy to F!Edelgard/10
>>
>>579164
Decent, could get tricky with how narrow the map feels.
Leave her alone for too long and she gets the Ground Orders buff which can surprise you.
>>
>>579164
Miracle is always a dick move in abyssal because it's guaranteed to proc and annoying to play around unless you have a ruse or some shit but nothing really too hard
>>
I've got a extra lego Dimitri that I don't know what to do with. Would regular Tiki want sturdy impact and odd tempest? She's +spd with a low amount of merges but is resplendent, has a summoner support, and has max flowers.
>>
>>579220
If you're that dedicated for Tiki it doesn't hurt to give her that for a build in mind, plus she can avoid some doubles. If you have him, Duo Ephraim can make some use of those two skills, since Odd Tempest activates his prf effect and he's slow so he appreciates the Impact.
>>
This is rather awkward Nifl appearing on the final map. On another note Múspell is hella tanky, my L!Marth can't even kill him with a double. Well I had Micaiah who could easily kill him but for those who didn't I can see this ending someone's run/auto.
>>
>>579345
F!Edelgard can easily kill him on the level 35 node if you swap Mystic Boost with Atk/Res or Def/Res Solo. She doesn't ORKO him but he can't kill her alone either.
>>
>>579345
Eirika obliterates him.
>>
>>579345
I just placed my Nowi on range and she ate him. Luckily enough he has no guaranteed follow-up so he's not as threatening as he looks.
>>
>>579345
Yeah, it takes my CLeif three fucking attacks to kill him, he's stupid tanky.
>>
File: 1621743341308.jpg (45 KB, 476x445)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>tfw demoted from vault of heaven because i'm not a whale
>did my aether raids this morning
>lost all of my escape ladders this morning and don't know why
>turns out i accidentally swapped this weeks bonus structure with next weeks
I'm a fucking tactical genius.
>>
>>579220
You can give both Impact AND Tempest if you inherit Sturdy Blow 2 from a 5 star Athena. 20K feathers is a small price to pay for 2 premium skills
>>
>>578342
>Camilla gets an extra 7 Atk/Spd and Arvis Def/Res ploy
I was really hoping Aversa's refine would be the Arvis ploy of stat debuffs, but I'll take it.
>>
>>579559
Thats the plan. I've got more than enough of her anyways.
>>
>>579604
Oh I misread that as "OR" not "AND", my apologies. Yeah, she'd be great with both of those skills. What B do you have on or planned?
>>
>>579790
Don't really have any freely available B slot premium skills so I'll probably go with something like guard or swordbreaker.
>>
File: 1602779750344.png (3.01 MB, 2099x2069)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB PNG
I am so glad this thread exists, MUCH better than a certain FEH thread on a certain other board for generals.
Anyway if I was thinking of getting my first copy of L!Leif from this month's legendary banner, would it be better to instead try for Harmonic Leif since he seems to be better in every way?
>>
>>580175
Leif is still a solid Water(?) legendary so it wouldn't hurt to try for both
>>
>>579029
Late, but thanks!
Guess I'll need to roll for that menace.
>>
>>580175
They're very similar units and I don't think I would specifically say 1 is better than the other. You could go with either or really. I've used L!Leif for the longest time and just got Harmonic Leif today, but so far they seem pretty similar in terms of power levels. Harmonic Leif will be better for AR though if you care about that at all. Otherwise go for whoever's kit you like better.
>>
Been having some nice results on B!Camilla post refine as a gravity hit and run. Think I"ll keep using her when it isn't Earth Season for L!Claude
>>
>>580175
What would you use L!Leif for? If it's your first copy, you probably don't care about arena scoring. So where/how would you be using him?
I'd go with Harmonic Leif, purely because he has that stupid miracle effect that seems easy to abuse.

>>580190
Need to? Not really, since Time's Pulse is already pretty good. But if you still have your CYL choice left, grab BEirika and you can even get Surge Sparrow for her. Or just wait until 5th anniversary, when they'll likely rerun the CYL5 characters.
>>
>>580175
Depends on who joins Legendary Leif and Legendary Claude although in general it seems like a pretty good banner. Greens are good, Chrom is powerful, red's probably the weakest but Altina and Wood are still decent at least.
I can't imagine who would join Leif and Claude though because we already just got fallen Edelgard and it's way too soon for Marianne.
>>
>>580217
>and it's way too soon for Marianne
Wow, I didn't realize there hasn't been a new, non-seasonal colorless since Edelgard. That being said, they reran Shamir on Ullr's banner, so they'll probably make it some generally desirable colorless that hasn't appeared in a while.
Considering they just had a Flayn banner, I bet it's Sara. Most of the colorless released in the last year have been shitty healers or seasonals, and the exceptions are Louise, Shinon, and B!Claude. Louise was already on a lego, Shinon was on the last remix, and Claude is up right now. That leaves Sara or Julian.
>>
>>580313
Honestly I could see them going with Shinon again to sell more players on Deadeye, with Chrom, the two Leifs, and Legendary Claude, as well as anyone who happened to pick up Brave Claude from his banner
>>
>>580196
If I replace Time's pulse, would Flashing Blade seal be good or is atk/spd boosting just better?
>>
>>580175
>lewd fairy and Sigurd in september
>Lif on december
>Punished Dmitri
>Thrashir rerun on march
My body is ready.
>>
>>580406
That's a tricky one. I think you'll have to find that out yourself. I don't know how much atk/spd will make her comfortable to use, enough so that you can use Flashing Blade instead. Where are you planning to use her?
>>
>>580464
I'm always using her since she's my absolute favourite, I'm planning to +10 her eventually.
Yeah I guess speed skills are the safest option so I'll do those, thanks.
>>
>Reginn rerun banner tomorrow

Finally something I can roll for, these last banners have been very boring so at least I can hunt for more merges.
>>
Do you think we'll get 6* units?
>>
>>581114
Probably not unless they're desperate.
Functionally it'd just mean
>you have to use a lot more hero feathers
>people's +10 5*s would be for naught (if they keep how rarity and merges work)
>powercreep that might genuinely kill the game, considering the 5*s as of late like Evilgard or LSigurd
>>
>>581114
Dragonflowers are 6*.
>>
>>581114
Nah, I think we'll just continue to get super overtuned 5* units that leave older units in the dust.
Let's take Brave Marth compared to regular Marth, who can even get a Resplendent version. With the maximum amount of investment, regular Marth just barely reaches the BASE stats of a free neutral Brave Marth, and then Brave Marth gets even more stats from his weapon, his unique Special, a billion effects in his weapon, it's ridiculous.
So I think they'll just keep releasing these new super 5* units that work well if not perfectly at +0, outperforming even the most heavily invested older units.
>>
Should I keep Distant Pressure on Marth or just use Distant Counter? The 5 recoil damage seems a bit annoying, and all for an extra +5 Spd
I know he gets 5 HP heal on hit to counteract it but that's not always gonna be active
>>
>>581124
Not that anon, but there's plenty of similar analogues in gacha, I'd consider these most similar to the standard "augments" I've seen in plenty of others. Also known as tokens, bugs, +#, Purple Stars, etc.
While the fact that they increase stats in a similar bracket that a 4*+10 differs from a 5*+10, thus making them seem that way statwise, they're just the game's augmenting feature.
Every gacha has commonalities in unit customization, banner type, and unit type, like how FEH's Legendary/Mythic Heroes are essentially the equivalent to other games Festival, Gala, or Shining banners that often happen monthly with upped rates and unique units. Due to FEH's upgrade system, a 6* rarity would be more akin to stacking something on TOP of the dragonflower boost. I doubt it'd happen because it would tick off whales too much though, at least if it were included in the promote system.
>>
>>581232
I'd keep it, if only because DC is a valuable resource and DP is a sidegrade at worst.
>>
>>581232
The chip damage is annoying and a fair drawback to an otherwise op skill but that +5 Spd can be pivotal for a lot of units. Brave Marth might not be one of them considering the amount of free stats he can stack.
>>
>>581114
I hope we do, but for the story cast only.
>>
>>581114
Shit like Legos and F!Edelgard might as well be considered 6* units with how much shit they have over most units
>>
>>581114
Hopefully we can get re-refine or reforge of older weapons to Yugioh tier weapons that we have now would be nice.
>>
>>581414
If only there was a YGO tier weapon with the real most broken effects: Short draw power ones or OTK engines.
Seriously though if we got a unit that could use Invoke as their Duo skill that would be beyond broken.
>>
>just realized that muspell is going to be general pool dragon wall access
My Ena is one step closer to completion. Now if we get general pool Ire access too then she'll be fully kitted.
>>
>>581425
He might not. It's possible but Dragon Wall might be the stand in for his PRF skill (if he has one). Nifl had Joint Drive Res in her TT form, but she got that dumbass joint drive res + spd + 30% damage reduction when you roll her.
>>
>>581371
It would be nice for the Askr trio to not be complete deadweights if you have to use them as a bonus unit for arena.
>>
Would be nice if 5*ing one of the Askr Trio would unlock something like a 10 level Tactic Drill gauntlet. If you can clear the level you'd get +1 on this level's character. You have to get creative with builds to beat them(no premium skills required).
>>
>>581432
Maybe Muspell's prf skill will be Dragon Wall combined with an in combat debuff and some form of follow up manipulation (either granting one or denying the foe's)
>>
>>581506
That's what I'm expecting. Dragon Wall + some kind of fighter skill knockoff. If his level 40+ stats have sub 20 speed his real stats are going to be god awful.
>>
>>580188
>>580193
>>580196
>>580217
Yeah it's pretty much hinging on who the last unit is in the Mythic banner. At the very least I would use him for Rival Domains farming since so many turn 1 solutions use him. I guess if I don't like the third unit in the Mythic banner, I'll pick Harmonic Leif instead. Thanks for the advice anons.
>>
>>581506
>>581507
He comes with Joint Drive Def, just like Nifl did. I'd be surprised if that wasn't replaced with his prf skill.
>>
>roll on Reginn banner
>almost all rolls were of one red only, rarely two and only once I got three
>got a bunch of pseudo-4*, Kiria and Kris
>only one Reginn, sparked for the second one

Kind of disappointed, those were some really bad rolls.
>>
>>581956
You should not expect to hit more than 1 focus unit before the spark. You shouldn't even expect one focus if you are sniping.
>>
>>581956
god I wish a Kiria would spook me, she never comes home when on banner. She's probably not even any good anymore but she carried hard in TMS
>>
>>582320
I got a Kiria and she seems alright. Hits really hard and has weirdly higher bulk for a mage (~30 Def with a few DFs) but is slow and will always be doubled.
>>
>>582320
She's pretty tanky for a mage but unfortunately fallen male Morgan kind of stole her thunder
>>
>>582399
She's always a danger unit in modes like TT when she spawns in for me

It's ironic she's bulky in this, in TMS she's soft as hell
>>
Tummy
>>
>>582762
I'm guessing Nida? The art is good but It doesn't make him look any different.
>>
>>582762
Boring
>>
>>582762
Better than the original art at least
>>
>>582762
Congratulations to that one Sothe fan out there.
>>
>>582762
https://twitter.com/okome_di/status/1436237140187254808
Artist is Daisuke Izuka, apparently. They should really start adding that to the resplendent website itself.
>>
>>554795
i have a question, if i want to have respledecent lucina, do i have to buy the FEH pass plus the character separately? or can i get it in some random banner in the future?
>>
>>582762
Guess this is meant to be in the Jotunheim or Nidavellir style? Looks a bit too much like ordinary Sothe
>>
>>582925
>do i have to buy the FEH pass plus the character separately?
Yes. Subscribing is necessary to buy older characters that you missed out on
>>
>>582957
so do i have to spent 17 euros just for once character? that sucks
>>
>>582963
Yeah. The pass has benefits in itself, but it's still greedy. If you really want it, that's the only way.
On the bright side, you're paying for a guaranteed copy so you don't have to spend orbs and risk not getting one at all
>>
>>582320
>>582399
>>582675
I've got this insane Kiria on my friend list. She has a boatload of inheritance.
>>
File: 1631294690899.jpg (1.34 MB, 1078x1925)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
She'll be done come the Muspell n Friends banner assuming he comes with Dragon's Wall but having that +10 on her is real pleasing.
>>
>>582762
So is +2 to his HP and Defenses enough for him to pop his prf's effect more than once without dying to a breeze? His prf is potentially fun but only +4 to his offenses during combat doesn't seem that great.
>>
>>583188
Considering he's a common unit, +4 to all stats is unfortunately all you get. It's decent enough though and the extra stats will help him survive.
>>
>>583115
>76 attack
wew laddy
>>
>>582762
>Tailtiu and Sothe
I might actually get feh pass this batch
>>
File: 1542437098095.png (213 KB, 449x414)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>582957
I was about to call bullshit but I opened the game and looked just to be safe. This is absurd.
>>
File: 1631329297277.jpg (201 KB, 600x1030)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>
>>583487
>giant gap in the middle of login bonuses
Is it me or does that make it feel like nothing new or exciting is happening for most of the month?
>>
File: 1623529292623.gif (3.05 MB, 480x360)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB GIF
>>583503
FB and HoF trying to fill those gaps, emphasis on "trying". Yeah, it's another weak month.
>>
File: Athos.png (1.04 MB, 988x1028)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>583503
It's just a filler month after CYL where IS is only barely starting to Rev up the yearly powercreep but don't worry HE will save us on the Mythic Banner
>>
>>583503
I hope you're ready for another literally who New Heroes Banner too. My expectations for October are also very low.
>>
>>583487
Fafnir soon I hope. Since we're nearing the end of this book
>>
>>583503
what now realizing this shitty game was on maintenance mode ?
>>
>>583503
think that's just poor formatting, there's a login bonus at all times there
>>
>>583135
Fucking noice, I just got mine maxed out but wasn't sure how to run her. What's her support/team like?
>>
>no interesting upcoming banners
>only got two Reginn after spark, currently at +4
>decide to spend 100 more orbs to try to get her to +5
>get this on my first roll

Where was this luck two days ago? I swear I'm going to roll exclusively on Saturdays from now on. Frederick also has Sturdy Impact now so I'm extra happy.
>>
BOOM SHAKA LAKA HE'S ON FIRE
>>
File: 1620174158107.png (103 KB, 241x248)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>584031
>>
File: 1513543499812.png (64 KB, 870x1174)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>584031
Wait what? How?
>>
>>584033
It's not my fault, I use paypal to whale and my bank hasn't been online for almost 2 weeks now. I have the money but because the bank can't process the payments, google auto refunded me. Basically, Ida.

>>584034
Free roll.
>>
>>584034
Thats what happens when you refund
It's really surprising how IS doens't downright bans like most gachas
>>
Go fuck yourself. God, I'm so close to change Sophia's whole set just to deal with that fucking cunt.
>>
>>584058
>not having a dedicated F!Edelgard counter
At this point it's your own fault.
>>
File: 1499395433688.gif (953 KB, 330x300)
953 KB
953 KB GIF
>>584062
I built my Sophia to be an anti-ranged tank with Distant Def 4, I never predicted F!Edelgard would ever curse us with her existence and I don't feel like changing her whole set or building a counter for one single unit, especially if I don't care about said unit. I should start bringing my Frederick, maybe he can ORKO her.
>>
>>584113
Get a super bulky tank that can run Pulse Smoke (with an autodouble skill like QR or anti-Impact skill like NFU), it basically neutralizes her but you still have to push hard and fast to get them to kill themselves on your tank before the turn count runs out.
>>
>>584037
You're lucky that FEH doesn't ban people who do refunds, in almost any other f2p game you'd be permabanned instantly the moment you refunded a single cent.
>>
>>582957
>>582963
>>583369
The absolute state of gachafags lmao. It's just a png if want it that much just download it. Did the pass become a thing for feh at all?
>>
>>584296
it's been a thing for over a year anon
>>
>>584343
wow... good for IS.
>>
>>584296
That png comes with stat boosts, new animations and voice lines for the characters you pay for. And the FEH Pass has been a thing for a long time already. Don't come here just to make a fool of yourself.
>>
>>584387
Delude yourself all you want, anon. Not changing anything let alone change minds.
>>
+atk or +spd for reginn?
>>
>>584488
I’d go with +Spd, although mine is +Atk and still works great.
>>
>>584488
I'd go with +Atk since I think her thing is hit and run, trying to one shot with her Special, but +Spd is also fine
>>
What do I even say? And after I finished HM farming him only to find out Sturdy Impact can't be used by cavs. Guess I'll give him Atk/Def Solo 4 now that L!Ephraim has it but this does piss me off.
>>
>>584829
It's okay, I always forget this is a thing too.
>>
Help a noob out: when you inherit skill, does it replace the skill on the receiving unit? Or you get to keep both and can switch at will?
>>
>>585151
You keep both and can change whenever you want
>>
>>585152
thanks bro
>>
Big Flier Flower week. All of my Camilla eat good today.
>>584829
I did the SAME shit with Lex. Wasted 20K feathers promoting Athena for Sturdy Blow only to get that. Luckily, base Edelgard pity broke me, so I gave him A/D Solo 3.
>>584488
Depends on the build you wanna run. For Galeforce Reginn, +Spd. If you keep her base special (which is really good), go +Atk.
>>584204
IS only refunds dolphins and whales. If you buy something once or twice, they won't refund you. If you've spent like $500+, it's a toss up if they'll actually refund you. Spending $2000+ is a guaranteed refund.
>>
File: 1631553613746.jpg (1.03 MB, 1078x1737)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
Good ol arenas
>>
>>585637
>tier 17
the struggle is real, brother
>>
>>585637
This is why I'm T20/T21. I think I've seen two or three FEdelgard since her bonus week ended.
>>
>>585637
I'm so happy for Frederick week.
>>
>>585675
Eirika weeks are the best weeks.
>>
>>585668
The enemies you face aren't dependent on your tier, it's how high you score. Anon is hitting 744, which is enough to float into T20 easily.
>>
>>585681
Yes but scoring enough to maintain T21 most of the time means you never run into her. The only times I ran into her were also demote weeks, which further reinforces this.
>>
>>585682
Which as far as I'm concerned, doesn't make sense since she's almost a max scoring armor with her base kit (just needs a dual rally, 500 SP special, and a T4 C) and has supercharged BST (187 after the first merge). Really makes you think
>>
>>585686
People run her in AR, not Arena, and if you take Bonfire off of her she's not dangerous at all.
>>
>>585688
She runs Ruptured Sky fine. The real tough part is properly baiting her in Arena, since she can poke someone and then keep moving. With Duel skills, you could be running a squishy dancer with a Prf dance like Peony/L!Azura/Plumeria/etc and get ganked.
>>
>>585701
She runs Ruptured Sky about as well as she runs Deadeye.
>>
>>585704
Oh shit, didn't know that. Galeforce isn't awful on her, but it neuters her EP. Aether is terrible either way on her. I guess I kneel.
>>
>>585707
The best option for her in Arena (if you don't want to take a scoring hit) is to run her on an all beast/dragon team next to an armor with Armor March, with Blue Flame as her special. The massive amount of investment that would take, combined with the type of people who would build armored dragons not liking someone who wants to kill dragons not to get into 3H's story, but yeah, it's relevant, is why she doesn't show up that often at higher scores.
>>
is there a way to know future banners? i am trying to save orbs for when there’s one i am interested
>>
What is I$I$ going to do when they run out of Lords to make Legendary heroes with? Use characters like Lewyn and Seth?
>>
>>585819
covenant with a demon

best you can do is just hold onto orbs until a datamine that will give a hint as to what title is featured. At least you can predict most of the seasonals (we'll get Halloween units later this month, then towards end of november/start of december will be Christmas then New Years Festival at the end of the year)
>>
>>585819
New heroes banners are usually a little bit more than a year after the last one for each game, but what units are on seasonal and mythic/legendary banners are all random guesses until we get close to them.
>>585824
I think Gen 2 Lewyn would be a mythic unit, but they're probably going to have to start doing Lilina tier characters. Caeda, Deirdre, Nanna, they still have a couple versions of Robin/Corrin/Byleth if they wanted to milk them some more, and they could probably do a legendary Yuri since he leads the Ashen Wolves, even if it is a dlc house. I don't think they have any more lords to use.
>>
>>585824
They could do Itsuki if they're running short
There's probably more chance of Legendary Tsubasa than him though
>>
>>585824
Legendary Caeda, Ninian, Nanna, Deirdre and Sothe going by Lilina. Elincia too now that I recall some more. Technically there's also a potential Legendary Xander due to Ryoma, and I guess Leo and Takumi by extent. PoR Ike(Lord) hasn't been used as a Legendary, but that's just me being funny.
>>
>>585825
Too bad the dataminer piss his pants and quit because people shat on him for not revealing the non-seasonal TT banner only to then say "the seasonal banner will be Thracia related" as if doing that didn't fly in the face of his previous stance.
>>
>>585945
Did he really quit?
>>
>>585824
They'll just introduce a new type of special hero to put on lego banners that are necessary for scoring high in a new mode, like what happened with Mythic and Duo heroes.
>>
>>585952
At the very least he's MIA with no warning which hasn't happened in the time since he started doing FEH datamining.
>>
>>585952
All but confirmed. When we got the monthly update via app store he didn't make his usual post containing all the bits and pieces from said update for future use. I highly doubt he'll return again after his, IMO, fuck-up.
>>
>>585824
They'll use important characters from each game that aren't the MC like Elincia, Caeda, Myrrh, Guinevere, etc
They already did this with Lilina
>>
File: 1625737313552.png (33 KB, 528x329)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>586032
The guy who datamines character data apparently said there was no HoF data in this update so it makes me wonder if the way IS adds updates to the game was changed to prevent datamining the entire month's events in advance.
>>
File: 1600676645371.png (1.29 MB, 720x1520)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
Add me
>>
>>586131
No, we're not getting the next HoF before the New Heroes banner, so the next HoF data is going to be added with that.
>>
>>586441
Here's to hoping Petrine is on it and I can save a few hundred grails
>>
>>586149
Sent
>>
>>586441
Oh, in that case rip former dataminer. Cause of death: bullied by reddit (lol)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOX1XeoPwBs
More TH shit
>>
>>587206
>Sparkable Canto
Pretty tempted ngl
>>
Free 5* Balthus and cuck GHB
https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_EN/status/1437974710537625602?s=20
>>
>>587214
>Balthus
I like the guy but why are I$I$ such cucks? I think the last time they decided to give the popular waifu for free for new hero banners was Petrine.
>>
>>587222
It happened with Tatiana in the Echoes banner a few months back.
>>
File: banner.jpg (1.72 MB, 2446x2150)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
Woah didn't even realize this board had a /feh/, I thought everyone was on /vg/.
>>
>>587227
This board does not have a /feh/, it has a Fire Emblem Heroes thread.
>>
>CDI4
Fuck
>>
>>587227
>/feh/
mentally ill generals don't belong on this board
>>
>>587227
Who are these OCs?
>>
>muspell color shares
I feel I'm probably going to need to spark for him
>>
File: 1624289903050.png (448 KB, 631x590)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
>hall of forms ends
>need two more cogs to get forma Lel
>figure it'd be smart to separate my rolls between CYL5 and the next new banner, since I only want Eirika from CYL5
>end up losing self-control and doing two sparks
>rolls weren't even that good, fucking Fiora and Lilith pitybreaks
>cope by thinking that the next banner won't have any units or SI that I want
>Constance
>CDI4
I deserve this.
>>
>>587227
I really wonder if Foul play will be inheritable? If so I can see it being good on save tanks for better repositioning. This banner has me thinking whether to pull or not. Could really use a Trace skill for my Val!Veronica and even dragon wall on my built dragons.
>>
>>587261
If FP does end up inheritable, it's probably only for daggers.
>>
>>587227
I can see myself rolling for Yuri and Muspell so I can inherit their skills to my Chad and Fae.
>>
>>587261
I hope it's not, cancer should have limited distribution (like "To Change Fate!")
>>
>>587214
Man, can't wait for a free shitty axe demote with good HP, attack and defense, shit Speed and Res with no good fodder. Just what we needed.
>>
>>587356
Let's not be too hasty. He might come with the axe version of a seasonal weapon from months ago! That's gotta count for something, right?
>>
Feels like we get a "neutralizes effects that prevent unit's follow-up attacks" effect every banner now
>>
>>587632
Thank you, ms edelgard
>>
New

>>586200
>>586200

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.