[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Any information on the new expedition system?
>>
>>554610
>Progression Guide
https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1pF7yhErib7bqA1X0z1ywRUd2djcT9nv3td6L2adSPds/

>Equipment Guide https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1uVWkQXF4zWfwHK38Iwp4waeDyCgYhdpV9cjOGsAF8Xg/htmlview#

>Hidden Treasure Locations
https://langrisser.fandom.com/wiki/Hidden_Treasures

>Upcoming Banners
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEhw2s5witIJ2_IMDRy-D4F_wasRVjGsIElJceRTn5Y/

>Official site
https://langrisser.zlongame.com/

>Wikis
English: https://sites.google.com/view/wikigrisser/home

>SSR character basic overview and Best in Slot list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DyjkTpPI90u7JwwGibjm2gmKNmmtvPjzLaNsGk4LQ5Q/

>Who wants this equipment:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14eLSvlgen1jE5WJuwklr2OFWzvMArw27kBNcOpONZUA/htmlview#

>Ultimate Langrisser Pack
https://pastebin.com/h8fqb5LV

>Aniki Gold and Rainbow drops
https://i.imgur.com/qwMolk7.jpg

>Maximum equipment enchants chart:
https://i.imgur.com/4JZfHy4.jpg

>Equipment Mastery max bonus:
https://i.imgur.com/n7RZCkU.png

>Rarity between SSR equipment:
https://i.imgur.com/uOxGagG.jpg

>Compiled Info Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12anuYkAchUiGXs26-fHl16vDMbTXt99XrFbZE11sh3o/edit#gid=1897376688

>Class Upgrade Material Locations
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSYYKn6MHRNB8LsJ1wGtC18qVZxSePb4LtVkEfx3ATznOwVmDfjhu_9CmYRYJUxd8debduvPTvr6ZnP/pub
>>
>>554610
>>
>>554610
leak week starts thursday, so we might hear sometime between then and the major update
>>
>actually animated 3c
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/PDsK-iHifs-c_DXsx-olMQ
>>
>>554610
No leaks yet, since they're not possible. Only info is what was shown last thread. Just to repeat,

You'll be able to get Aniki mats, SSR enchants, SSR equips, wheels of fate, and universal hero shards. There's buildings to increase max stamina, increase time rift sweeps, increase clock usage, increase continuous auto counter. I wonder if the clock usage increase will allow non-clock players to be able to rewind also. It'd be nice, but I feel like it would kill clock for most people since I don't think that many really need 9 rewinds. Maybe if they made it similar to FGO's command seals instead.
>>
File: Challenge.jpg (187 KB, 1222x612)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
Last challenge was super E Z to cheese
>>
File: tongren__1628220856627_ys.jpg (115 KB, 1024x1291)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>555495

The last challenge was easier than the 4th. The 4th had a cheese too though so none of them were very challenging this time around.
>>
It was fun figuring this out. What’s the trial for the remainder? This one was -50% melee. I would never think about this shit if it wasn’t for that law
https://streamable.com/83m1wi
>>
Tiaris 3C Advancing Carol
9CD Self Target 3 Span
[Assist] Active use. Friendly units within range gain +1 move, ATK/INT+15%, "When entering battle deal +30% damage and take -50% damage, as well as reduce reflect damage by 30%", and immunity to ATK/INT down effects. lasts 2 turns.

Varna 3C Devastating Arrow Rain
2CD 3 Range 3 Span
[Phys] Attacks for 0.33x AoE damage, effective against fliers, dispel 2 buffs and inflict "damage taken+10%". Lasts 2 turns. After use may move 3 blocks.

Oliver 3C The Prince's Secret Technique!
4CD 2 Range
[Phys] Ignore guard, deal 1.3x damage. Skill +30%. After battle steal up to 2 buffs. When defeating enemy may move 3 blocks and reduce CD on this skill by 3.
>>
File: 1621221239789.png (920 KB, 3000x2126)
920 KB
920 KB PNG
>>556084
>9CD
>Devastating Arrow Rain
>After battle
>>
Nice. Both Destiny Summons covered in a matter of 40 summons. Ledin and Omega.
>>
Today I have reached account lv 60. Before things seemed difficult, now they are even worse.

I guess Ancient Beckoning and Twisted Fate shouldn't even consider them for now.
>>
>>556147
You should do AB anyway, since you get rewards just from hitting the boss once or twice. I heart there are guides for Twisted fate that only use the npc units so you could check those
>>
>>556105
varna's 3c actually synergizes really well with her exclusive equipment if you also bring thousand arrows and aim along with it.
she becomes a powerful physical aoe buff dispeller
>>
>>556152
>>556147

being only level 60, you probably dont have the on faction teams built up. but I remember trying AB at that level I barely managed to scrape up an E rating, and that alone is a milestone since you unlock mastery stones, one of the later game progression mechanics.
so definitely try it out
>>
File: Untitled.png (905 KB, 1026x746)
905 KB
905 KB PNG
best outcome
>>
What are the R and SR characters worth investing in?

I have no plans for the moment to pull from upcoming banner since I don't have many vouchers and crystals.
>>
>>554610
Now to get ullrs bow. I’m tempted to abandon sharding my tank(ledin) and go LoG, Yulia, Omega. Should I do it?
>>
>>556292
The ones used by top players in AB.

And the ones you have SSR faction buffer.

If no SSR faction buffer, you can build decent SR team around Freya
>>
>>556300
Ledin can work reasonably well at 4/5 stars.
>>
>>556300
I worked with 5 star Ledin for a really long time. His talent loss isn't really a big deal since if your troop training is decent, he'll always get the double hit anyways. All you really lose are the stats, which is slightly annoying, but he can reliably ohko trash mobs anyways.

LoG and Yulia are far more important to prioritize. Omega is really good for cheesing some stuff, but its arguable between Omega/Ledin which you should start up first.

>>556292
Rs
Leticia - You only really need sprint for auto arena, but it's good to have her built just in case you need that extra unit when you inevitably run into Betty, and she can Assault to healbock too.
Lester - Long forgotten strat, but he is a flier with chain hook which can be used to cheese a lot of maps where AI stands still.

Rs with replacements, but still usable.
Lewin - Only if you're missing Elwin/Kirikaze. Maybe even still worse than Yulia at his best, but he gets the job done if you have no self sustain unit.
Jessica - Only for teleport.

SRs
Sophia - Rewind is incredibly powerful, and her talent applying a 30% def buff and 30% heal received is very strong. She's also a universal FB with her unique. She honestly might as well just be another SSR healer.
Imelda - 3c+talent is still quite strong, but very few people still run rush with her. PvE, her talent's damage increase combined with her unique giving fixed damage immunity makes her a decent choice for bosses that are sandbags, or when you need less healing.
>>
>>556307
>>556292
building a f2p team around freya is a bit dubious if you don't have important origins characters like dieharte who bond all the origins SR characters, and only shows up about once a year in banners.

In my opinion, you should build an empire team, the empire SRs are all pretty strong and adaptable.

If you dont have any empire SSRs, a complete SR team would be a Vargas, Imelda, Emerick, Sonya, and Lance.

Lance will probably be the least useful one but can compensate by having the SR faction buff, which you'll need.
Vargas is a top tier tank, its generally agreed that despite being an SR unit, he performs like an SSR unit.
Imelda should be built as a hybrid mage/healer, I recommend putting full moon enchants on her.
Emerick is a bruiser dps with the ability to disable guard, you don't have to worry too much about protecting him and he provides competent damage with great utilities.
Sonya is a decent cav that can get ninjutsu, allowing her to ignore terrain, if you put werewolf soldiers on her she also becomes self-sustaining. you should use her to take out damaged units or ranged units.

note that most of these characters are also bond locked behind SSRs, but the main difference is that all of them(except lance, bond locked by narm&cherie who are both free) are bond locked by teal destiny banner SSRs, which come up often(once every 4 weeks) and are foundational characters that are easy to build and good for varieties of content.

https://sites.google.com/view/wikigrisser/resources/upcoming-banners?authuser=0

this month's teal banner is the one with Rachel/Ledin/Altemuller, the one for next month is Elwin/Leon/Bernhardt.
you definitely want to pull the next month's teal banner since all 3 of those characters are considered some of the most powerful in the game.
>>
>>556348
cont.

SRs with generally better SSR alternatives, but are still very good.
Narm - Simple high att archer. Outclassed by Alustriel (generally) and Archer Matthew, but still the choice of most because Archer Matthew is a meme and Alustriel dies to anything. Plus she can use Sky Archers. We also did happen to get Touma just recently, but Narm is better for dps on boss maps. Touma has higher range and aoe.
SP Freya - Fixed damage hurts. Still queen of her niche.
Vargas - Still the premier phys def tank. Lots of replacements, but he can still perform just as well, if not better sometimes. With his unique and 3c, I can easily recommend him over Hilda, and on par with Landius for general PvE content. You might need an FB, but fortunately Sophia works fantastic with def->att converters.
SP Hein - He's good, but compared to Vargas, he gets outclassed by a lot of mages in PvE. If you need a SR mage though, it's going to be between him and Chris. Chris has the option of mixed damage though, and she also doubles as a minor healer and casts random buffs. SP Hein is more damage.
Sonya - Generally worse Leon nowadays. Still, having Leon's talent conditional on killing a unit is still very useful because hit and run is that OP against trash mobs.

SRs with their niche.
Angelica - Her 2 jobs are getting rid of all troops on an ally, and being able to swap their hero type. Only important for Arianrhod and Sumire, both collabs. If you have neither, don't bother with her unless you really want a Time and Space team. Even then, Sophia is probably better.
Emerick - Mobility down on an aura. Useful to cheese some stuff.
Kirikaze - If you don't have Elwin and need constant self sustain phys damage, just stack some crit onto him.
Feraquea - Can swap other units to Demon, and
can also swap positions. Former is useful for making your Holy units obliterate bosses if they aren't immune, and latter is cheese like Lester.
Varna - Fenrir.
Iris - Teleport.
>>
File: Fenrir.jpg (325 KB, 1441x843)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>556147
>>
>>556458
If you can’t get any score don’t sweat it. Just check back periodically. Without paying mind to any of its skills and passives I got +E easily around 65
>>
File: fenrir.jpg (438 KB, 1914x906)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
>>556458
Well come on, it wasn't that bad!
>>
>>556314
All tanks are completely fine for all but the most difficult PVE content at 4 stars and fit for everything at 5 stars. Sharding a tank to 6 stars is a waste unless you want to do PVP, in which case it becomes obviously mandatory.
>>
>>557068
I mean, that's the case for every Hero.
>>
>>556348
Thanks, I’m going for omega then. He’d probably be able to carry me in TT and I might be able to snag the last trial to be able to sweep for the accessory.

>>557068
Even Landius? I tried using him but he seems more squishy
>>
>>557313
That's due to how his talent works. I personally wouldn't 6* anyone at your stage and just focus on getting as many as you can to 5*. Well, except those with heal after battle effects like Elwin, Tiaris and Yulia. 20% chance of not activating is really annoying.
>>
You know, seeing as how the character designs were done by one of the best hentai artists of all time, I have to wonder - which hole does Lana prefer it in?
>>
>>557816
Her favorite is sex for the purpose of procreation with Leon.
>>
>>557826
Well that's no help. Was thinking of commissioning some art, so just wanted some headcanon.
I lean towards thinking she's a buttslut, but undecided.
>>
>>557848
Well, Lana spelled backwards is Anal.
>>
>>557816
Front, like most of the Langrisser and Growlanser female characters he draws.
In general they are always in the company of their canonical love interest or with a faceless man (knowing him is probably always the love interest), except Charlone from Growlanser, who is with three boys, two in hand and one in front
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
I FUCKING HATE 14-4
>>
Red pill me on Lucretia. Why is she a must summon
>>
What is worth selling at Time Traveler Merchant? I was thinking of selling all the Aniki Bronze and Silver materials, but I don't know if they will be needed in the future or not.
>>
>>559013
+2 unit range mage with +30% damage on her talent (applying to both AOE and single target, unlike Lana's for example), an absolutely godly skill selection (Black Hole, Heaven's Sanction, Dark Reaper, Cleanse and her unique, 1.6 multiplier anti-holy nuke that lowers all stats by 30%) and the soldier stats to use that skillset. Oh, and she has an inbuilt revive too in addition to an automatic, free summon that can swap positions with her and one of her classes is Holy with the same (really high) INT as her mage class.
And because all of that isn't quite enough, she is also on both factions that have 3C faction buffers, i.e. some of the strongest factions for PVP for the foreseeable future.
Basically, take every single good thing about Lana and Gizarof, make those things far better, add a ton more amazing stuff on top and you have Lucretia. She is, beyond the shadow of a doubt and by far, the best mage in the game.
>>
>>559032
I sold mine
I imagine we're only going to use Rainbows in the future, so after finishing with you Gold ones sell them as well
>>
>>559032
EXP Potions, Bronze to Gold. At some point, you're likely to be running Angelica's Training Grounds over and over to fulfill the 300 Daily Stamina in the Secret Realm quest (because the Burst Keys are worth it). If you only use Epic Potions for EXP, you can have 11k tokens worth of potions weekly.
>>
>>559081
>>559134
I have the option to purchase the Pure Heart Selection Pack and Angyn Machine. Should I start accumulating Awakening Materials or not?
>>
>>559134
>exp pots
Even if I not everyone is maxed? Should I still sell them
>>
>>559340
Sell all but the rainbow ones, it's a bit slower but shouldn't be much of an impact.
>>
>>559318
Try to spend as much as possible so you level up the Shop
Don't waste Crystals, they're generally not worth it
>>
Y/N?
>>
>>559548
I wouldn't buy it
If it was with a Discount then maybe, but full 50 Crystals seem too much for me
>>
>>559548
No. The only thing worth Crystals is Skin Vouchers, arguably wheel of fates, and maybe rune shards or SSR accessories on discount if you're early-mid in progression.

Also, technically yes if you're a huge whale and can afford the min-max for Apex, but then you might as well clean house. They usually give 4 for events, so it's not big a deal missing it. You can also just roll a perfect roll anyways, the rng on class mastery enchants are pretty forgiving.
>>
>>559547
I think runestone shards are worth getting with crystals, esp if you can regularly clear sss timeless trial
>>
>day 100
>still no Ragnarok
and still more yet to come
>>
Expedition on August 26.
>>
Could someone explain to me how Dimensional Expedition works?
Is subject to the same rule as GW about using each character once, or not?
>>
>>559755
Roster of 25 and you can use each Hero twice plus you can replenish their uses with supply boxes.
>>
File: 1600049937127.png (311 KB, 645x633)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>559718
Should we change Guilds?
>>
File: 61p59xrs1xi71.jpg (432 KB, 1719x1689)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>559718
Again??
>>
>>559893
I will never understand the point of taking fantasy characters and dressing them in a modern way
>>
Rate my team
>>
>>559893
Sigh….*unzips pants*
>>
>>
>>559963
>>559965
Looks pretty solid.
>>
>>559893
This would've been hotter if she wasn't wearing a bra
>>
That feel when you get the vouchers with your free roll
>>
>>559813
You better be damn sure that the guild is gonna accept you since you have a day left
>>
>>559813
Server? My guild on Salrath might have some spots and we cleared last time. Only thing is you have to have some contribution or you will get kicked, we did that to the leeches with less than 100 score last time.
>>
>>560150
Dark Cave
I'll give my current Guild one last chance to see if they can reach the Capital
If not then I'm off to a new one
>>
File: Untitled.png (946 KB, 1005x754)
946 KB
946 KB PNG
GEROLD AND LAYLA CAN'T SPOOK ME NOW
>>
File: ouch.jpg (349 KB, 1232x693)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>560346
>>
Wtf am I supposed to do with these? At least it ain’t no draupnir or last knight

>>559963
>>559965
Missing a good mage
>>
>>560424
Ares, keep for possible cheese.
>>
>>560424
Axe is for any physical AoE user that can equip it.
Bottom is more of an optional acc for def converters, it can be helpful against some bosses and challenges.
>>
>>560416
>>560346
>summoning before lucretia
Ngmi like me
>>
>>560424
Axe is for Ares. Boots are decent on Vargas so he can attack and reposition.
>>
Is it possible to SSS without Florentia?
>>
>>560490
If you mean Goblins then yes. I used Shelf, Lambda, Bozel, Kreuger and Landius.
>>
File: laughing(17).gif (414 KB, 480x270)
414 KB
414 KB GIF
>>560416
>>
Does ragnarok anticipation proc on defense?
>>
>>560424
1 for Ares, 1 for Towa, no idea if anyone else can abuse it like those two.
>>
Is it worth building Anna? In a single class tree you unlock Heal, Regenerate, Mass Protect, Dispel and Mass Resist, and all skills have a CD of 0 to 2 turns. From what I have seen no other character has such a class tree.
>>
>>561003
Does she even get Mass heal? Might as well build Almeda.
>>
>>560723
>Before attacking,100% chance to deal fixed damage once to the enemy (Damage = 1x Hero's ATK)
>>
>>561003
Anna is an amazing early game unit that blossoms during earlier levels.

Pros: gives buffs for days
Cons: falls off late game + buffs don't stack

Short Answer: Weak heals, Mass Resist

Long Answer:
Anna has very weak heals, and she has mass resist. She also has dispel.
She has all the essentials of a healer, she just can't put out green numbers.
>>
>>561057
No, but Almeda costs you two runestones while Anna doesn't, and as I was told here Almeda is not a real healer but more of a debuffer that also acts as a healer.
>>
>>561003
Better to invest in Sophia. She's still useable in late game too outside of lava titan cheese. I assume you have her but you'll get her eventually if you keep rolling.
>>
>>560723
No

Attacking ≠ when attacked
>>
>>560815
arianrod and that sr from the wataru event can use it pretty well. It's also bis for more niche units like varna or double aoe angelina.
>>
Has there been any comparisons for Luna enchants since, well, super early in the games life? I assume meteor is still the best but I don't have any of those lying around, and since I have more than a handful of tree seeing a comparison would be nice.
>>
>>561895
If no tree of life holder then it goes to her otherwise 2 blues. Your healers are more likely going crystal so probably tree of life.

I’ve heard that unironically Ragnarok gives the most DPS instead of converting mdef but might as well use another character for that. I don’t think anyone has ever tried to compare the best DPS enchant on her
>>
File: green_team.png (279 KB, 750x773)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
How do you guys pass the 8000 Power threshold?
Most of my heroes are short a couple of a hundred points from it
I even saw that some of the Top heroes have over 9000 Power
What gives?
>>
>>561932
>How do you guys pass the 8000 Power threshold?
Soldiers and enchants, Sorcerers and Warlocks tend to boost power a lot. Also since power is greatly influenced by HP, people with very high power generally focus on that.
>>
With the next update comes Lucretia. How do you defeat such a powerhouse? More than anything else, I'm worried about my arena points. Defence AI is idiotic most of the time, but against Lucretia I find it hard to win defence battles.
>>
>>561943
I just single Hero defense so couldn't care less.
>>
What acc should I give Yulia if she uses mask maids on PvE?

Meditation ring(flat int and mdef) 5%int immune to fix damage

5% int 5%hp (flat int and hp)

holy ring(higher flat mdef and int) 8%int immune to silence
>>
>>561943
I don’t think you’re beating a map wide AoE
>>
>>561948
Let me know if meditation ring makes yulia immune to the fixed damage of her maids, otherwise I'd just use holy ring. I'd eventually replace both of them with a dimensional jewel though
>>
>>561943
I haven't bothered to update my shitty AI defense team because even if I tried I doubt I could field something that can counter Bozel and Lana yeeting across the map and dumping ass all over my team with AOE
>>
>>562156
It does, but I prefer unicorns.
>>
>>561943
Unless you have a cancer defense there's no reason to not give out free wins. Something like Mimir's Yusuke, Mimir's Rean, Oldius, super stronk Betty and Rozenciel. Not the most cancer I'm sure but cancer enough, desu an invested Betty alone is enough cancer for me to avoid, for most people to ignore.
>>
Is 60 the maximum level for world events? my lv 62 characters have a hard time surviving
>>
>>562780
Yes.
>>
Langrisser Mobile City Mode:
>https://imgur.com/a/ekDgpvp
>>
>>562843
The items are:
10 5x SR Hammers
5 SR Scrolls
5 SR Aniki Book Packs
5 SR Aniki Machine Packs
2 Epic Martial Spirits
1 Bond Seed Pack
6 SSR Aniki Book Packs
2 3x Sweep Tickets
3 Bond Element? Packs
3 Bond Soul? Packs
2 Cores of Supremecy
2 SSR Aniki Machine Packs
2 Crystal Packs
2 Stardust
2 5x Runestone Shards
2 Bond Feather Packs
2 Awakening Heart Packs
2 Moons
2 SSR Enchant Scrolls
The person who took the screenshot said they might be weekly but he isn't so sure, but if they are, we finally got some sort of catch up mechanism after 3 years.
>>
>>562846
>2 SSR Aniki Machine Packs
That's more SSR machines than I get for daily clears + 20 autos 7x a week on average. The books are also nice for the trees I focused but most of if looks like this is the fabled newer player assist thing they seemingly refused to do until now.
>>
>>562846
>2 Epic Martial Spirits
>2 SSR Aniki Machine Packs
>2 5x runestone shards
wow they are really giving out these things for cheap, assuming that each costs only 80k gold, you could get all of it in just about 2 goblin treasure runs
>>
>>561123
Can she also be useful without the last two bonds in end game challenges?

It has been a while since there has been a real healer and we will have to wait at least October for banners with at least one
>>
>>562960
her talent's heal bonus can compensate for the lack of her atk bond.
though you'll definitely want to get at least her blue bond for the heart bond
>>
>>562960
Sure
It's only a 15% bonus
But I would say you need to at least unlock her inner heart, the extra Hp/Mdef/Def is really important
>>
>>562960
She is used in some endgame challenges, rewind is very powerful.
>>
>>562974
>>562975
>>562985
That's what I feared! Sooner or later I'll have to pull Jugler or Dieharte.

Thanks for the info
>>
>>562990
Well, at least jugler is a beast on pvp still even after all those years and Diehart coul get a broken SP someday.
>>
>>562990
>>563006
Dieharte only shows up about once a year for destiny banners so you probably wont get him in a while.
jugler is much easier to get, he shows up on a teal destiny banner, which rotates regularly every month, on average he'll show up 3 times a year
>>
ETA on Expedition?
>>
>>562985
What are the best soldiers for her? Shrine maiden looks strong but they don't contribute to healing abilities like bishop

>>563060
According to schedule Jugler returns in December, while Dieharte in January.

Is it normal that my Ledin lv 60+ manages to defend against the lv 60 cavalry but is almost blown away by the lv 53 fliers (the first time rift of L3)?
>>
>>563408
Phalanx mitigate a lot so yes. Fliers usually give you debuffs so you are probably dead with 3 or more. Aside from this since you over level them, do you have maxed def bond and equips?
>>
These threads lied to me for months. The game was censored after all
>>
>>563425
Def bond is only level 2, I have a lot of problems with ET.
Equipment is between lv 40 and lv 50, but they are all SR except for King's Amulet.
Equipment mastery is zero.

It could probably also be a soldier problem. Phalanx is at lv 6 and the rest of the upgrades are around lv 7-8 and something at 10
>>
Done summoning, 2 Lucretia and 1 Autokrato in 120.
>>
>>563483
And what is censored
>>
File: 1588372933734.png (1.21 MB, 894x1284)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
CHERIE'S HEART OF DESIRE IS GOING TO BE MY LAST WISH
I WASTED ALL OF MY CRYSTALS ON THIS
>>
>>563737
>spend resources to spend more resources
That must be the most nigger mechanic I’ve seen
>>
Autokrato is truly a Char of Langrisser, he's even into a loli.
>>
File: 85633658_p0.png (1.04 MB, 1447x2195)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>563747
is Autokrato, dare I say, /ourguy/?
>>
Is incredible how Enchants work
I've gotten two times a 15%Atk on my Staff and no Int enchant over 10%
>>
File: Enchanting_maxes.png (145 KB, 1296x1432)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>563760
its all rng, I did the math, the chances of getting one relevant percent stat(ie atk% on a weapon) is 30% for an SSR enchant

there are 5 stats in total, with % and flat variants for 10 total possiblities, 3 chances from the enchant slots.

on an SSR scroll, the chance of getting a highest roll for any stat is 5%.

ultimately, the chance of getting both a relevant percent based stat and getting a high roll for that stat is about 1.5%, for SR scrolls the chance is about 0.4%(2 guaranteed enchant stats out of 10 possibilities with 2% chance of a high roll)

keep in mind this is only if you're aiming for 1 specific stat(which is really the most viable way to treat this system, aim for 1 stat and treat the others as just bonuses)
if you're going for 2 or even 3, your chances are even lower.
>>
Grenier's 3C looks fun
I still don't get his Skill gimmick, but at least it's different and unique

Awakening: Village's Hope
Cost: 3 / CD: 3 / Range: Self / Span: Single
[Passive] Takes all attacks for adjacent allies.
[Active] Guard range increases to 2. Gain [Power Stab] and "SKILL+30%".
Lasts 3 turns.
Gain 2 stacks of Tenacity.
After ending action, the terrain under this unit gains [My Territory]: "All terrain is treated as 'City Wall', and the unit is not affected by terrain obstruction. After taking action, restore 20% HP. Lasts 2 turns."
>>
>>564026
his skill thing is related to the 1c passive from his archer class which gives him a chance to do first strike on counter attacks based on skill, but the rate is 10% default with 1% added for every 10 skill, so the highest you can even get(for archer), would be about 30%, ultimately dubious.
>>
>>563760
>>563923
A post like this, and suddenly I'm reminded that I might actually want a huge ATK and INT enchantment on a weapon for Sonya if I complete a build for her.
>>
>Tennyo's Robe from a Map Event
Thanks, Zlong
>>
Will Almeda call of the ages skin return sooner or later?
>>
>>564173
Maybe, maybe not, but it doesn't look like it has in CN yet. Though as far as skins go, I gotta ask, did Bride Lana return during the latest bride season?
>>
Thread is awfully quiet today given the new big update
>>
>>564371
I already had my big endorphin fix from this new forbidden battleground event dropping burning hearts, finally got some use out of my moons and gave a bunch of characters their 3C's
>>
>>563923
>5% to get above 10%
I guess there's a reason a whole shit load of rolls for main stat end up ~10% and offstats almost always hit 3%. I wish they let you reroll each scroll a certain number of times before it gets consumed, there's nowhere near enough SSR scrolls if you can't rank high in everything that has a ranking based reward.
>>
>>564371
I still haven't finished the story chapters from the previous update, and dimensional expedition doesn't actually start until a few days in. The changes look pretty good, hopefully more guilds can clear the capital this time around.

Not much to say about the rest. I got SP Cherie and while I rolled Lucretia I won't be able to use her till at least 5 stars, especially since I won't have her attack bond till Autokrata's destiny banner. Bought Landius' and Licorice's uniques too.

As for forbidden battlegrounds, separating the achievements from the mat stages is interesting. I already had a few thousand spare from the last 2 battlegrounds, so I'm just chilling on whether any of the 70s looks easy to gorilla through this time. As for the achievements, don't think I'm going to be able to clear the Strat one without Florentia/Wiler, but if someone does feel free to share. Princess/Glory ones were easy, and I just followed Shizuka's video for Meteor tweaking here and there a bit since I don't have Omega built for easy clears.
>>
File: 87709179_p0.jpg (1.66 MB, 1480x2550)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
>>564371

Just busy getting fucked by the banner I've been saving for months for.
>>
>>564160
Wait, a guaranteed one? I haven't caught up with the story for the past few months so I can't see it, but I would kill for one.

t. Day one player with 0 Tennyo's Robes.

>>564371
I'm just biding my time until I can proceed with SP Cherie's quest, everythings locked to the Saturday/Sunday Aniki/Dragon rotation. I don't care for Lucretia and Autokrato's on a destiny banner in the future anyway.
I'm having fun with Licorice's exclusive helm, though.
>>
>>564371
Not much people here maybe like 20
>>
>>564648
Nah, one of the daily Equipment Events
>>
ZlonGame just doesn't like new players. Every single event I've played so far is mostly geared towards veterans, no wonder many new players drop out after lv 45+. It doesn't take a genius to create rewards for different tiers of players. Of course I'm talking about the Forbidden Battleground where even achievements can only be unlocked by those who have been playing for a long time

End of the rant
>>
>>564909
Battlegrounds 30/40/50 can be cleared by mid-game players. The reward is meant to be the shop. The achievements are basically only meant for end-game players, as the only relevant rewards for non-end game are like 150 crystals and 2 tickets or so.
>>
>>564909
Shop rewards are more useful to midgame players. Challenges will always be geared towards endgame players because, well, they are challenges after all.
>>
>>564909
I also don’t really like that mechanic since it just worsens player retention. They should always add mercs for challenges
>>
>>564987
What do you mean by mid-game players?

lv 50 maps are a festival of buffs and debuffs that you don't find in normal maps of the same level, not even goddess trials are that absurd.
>>
>>564591

Finished pulling. 540 pulls for 3 Lucretia and 4 Autokrato. Needed 3 Luc to have 6 star by playoffs, almost all of the pulls were saved up from not doing much on the previous several banners at least.
>>
>>565483
Mid-game for me would be around when you just hit 60-70. Prepping up to clear 65/70 dragons, 55 ET, dps at around 5*. Main team has their gear at 50 with mediocre-decent enchants and bonds 1/2/3 maxed with bond 4/5 at 5+ with no heart bond. Should have your main troop at level 10 and the silver books cleared, Advanced training at 10+. Timeline might be around 2-3 months into the game. At this stage, the 50 battlegrounds units should be so underpowered you stomp over it, but the jump to 60 is so big that you might struggle with clearing 60 even if your main team has equivalent/higher stats.

For equivalent level, these battlegrounds are definitely hard. But the rewards in the shop are priced accordingly too. Even if you can only clear 30/40, that's a total of 1000 tokens. Enough to buy the SSR accessory, Skin vouchers + 500 for whatever else you want. At level 50, Awakening mats aren't really the most relevant, but you can take them if you want. Same with the bond elves or surge stones.

Also the thing with the early levels, is you really don't stay there for long and there's a lot of things to do. Adventurer aid is easily the best event for any new player and it lasts until you hit 60. You're right that this game doesn't really have any events that instantly boost new players through to 60. There really isn't any equivalent of letting you steamroll the early game like many other gachas do, but plenty of events still help out with progression starting at 35.
>>
>>562156
I guess the answer is med ring then. Yulia’s talent is so useless against fixed damage
>>
yo where the fuck are my supply boxes I need my fix
>>
>>567376
5 days or be level 15
>>
File: Reaction(InProgress)_26.png (1.21 MB, 1233x931)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>567376
>supply boxes
>>
Found that sweet spot
>>
>>560424
i got lana and bozel who else is there i havent played much in a long time
>>
>>567806
Try summoning Lucretia or Rachel, they're on the current Banners
Light of Genesis is a good alternative as well
>>
>>567894
Rachel is old and busted
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.02 MB, 1089x797)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
Almeda, you can't just keep breaking the fourth wall like that
>>
File: AlicoC45.jpg (252 KB, 851x1265)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
Teen Licorice as drawn by a guild mate
>>
>>568655
Tell your guild mate he's a fag. Pretty good art, though.
>>
So... how many of your team members have participated on the Expedition up until now?
12 and counting here
>>
>>568860
I haven't yet so the number should be close to zero.
>>
File: 89854653_p1.jpg (1.46 MB, 1253x1771)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
>>568860

36, doesn't seem like we will be able to get first though. Some of those 36 haven't done much and there are guilds ahead of us.
>>
>>568891
>mfw my guild actually encourages new players to get stronger and not participate
>>
Having been playing the Langrisser 1&2 remake, I have to ask- WHO THE FUCK DECIDED NOT TO PUT THIS THEME IN MOBILE?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeR8XmNdHnE
>>
>>568942
Considering half the characters from 1 arent playable its a miracle we got 2 of the 3 main themes
>>
Is there a way, in auto battle, to push the tank to move in the right place and to use the guard skill in the first round?

Zlong could also include a move recording system for auto battles, after all, every move is somehow saved for the clock of forgiveness to work.
>>
>>569431
If it’s faction buffer tank then its rng. Position your units and move order accordingly.
>>
>>554610
>do my weekly gambles
>Njord, Seal Guardian, and 700 ore
>>
>got a third Oath finally
>swap Listell from flail + 2 green to full thorns
>get 32% mdef total but get literally 120hp
I fucking hate enchanting so much and I don't think I'm ever going to stop complaining about it until I quit or the game dies.
>>
>Don’t save
>get rewarded
Gonna have enough for one pull in the elwin banner at least by the time it comes
>>
Gentlemen, i am not motivated to pull from any banner.
>>
>>570924
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cEhw2s5witIJ2_IMDRy-D4F_wasRVjGsIElJceRTn5Y/edit#gid=0
>>
>>570982
There isn't much coming up appearance wise. Thank you though.
>>
>>570924
Why not?
>>
>>571056
Several reasons

Whenever you get an interesting character it always takes time to bring it to the level of the others and I have to be careful to divide the resources well. It is not fun at all because the further you go, the more difficult the maps become, making the new character useless due to one or more upgrade branches not at the right level.

Due to faction buffs and bonds you are forced to think about how to invest the vouchers and this does not allow you to create a team only of characters that you like.

Banners are sometimes absurd. It would be more correct to have banners sometimes only with faction buffers, other times only with healers, other times only with characters from one of the main factions, and so on.

Of course if I were a whale things would be different, but if I had the money I don't think I would spend it in large amounts, some choices made by Zlong are quite questionable and disrespect people's time and money.

Probably when I reach lv 70 maybe things will change.
>>
>Rainforce+Florentia in AoE map
>Ryo 1-shotting mages in ST
Wtf, they didn’t even need me.
>>
>>571379
Not that I’d disagree with the Zlong being greedy sentiment, but I was able to amass 20 SSRs(well 26 if you count dupes, free Cherie and the valentine banner exchange) in around 3 and a half months in. I made some mistakes along the way too like summoning for other good characters that aren’t part of my bonds or faction team and summoning on the hero banner because I was so bored. I was able to summon roughly 6-7 heroes per month. I guess it’ll slow down in the late game because achievements, timerifts, story mode, and the corresponding map events will run out.

I only use less than half of them and a quarter of them aren’t even useful to me.

As for the current must summons then Lucretia is one of those but I don’t wanna recommend rate ups on noobs
>>
>>571379
It might change? I'm completely f2p albeit day 1 and I'm only missing 6 SSR, along with having all the collab ones. They do sort of pigeonhole you into the same few starting units since they appear on banners way more often, but I'm sort of confused. If you're at the point where no new character even at 3* could be of any use to you, isn't that also the same point where you can toss vouchers willy nilly for whoever you want since it really doesn't make a difference?
>>
File: Untitled.png (669 KB, 1085x786)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
I don't want to go to jail
>>
>>571741
Long as you don't go back to Earth, you'll be fine.
>>
>>571741
Just say that this like the 20th time she reincarnated.
>>
>>571384
You're there for moral support, and they're helping you get rewards.

Rainforce + Florentia is extremely broken in DE right now, its crazy. Even at 3*
>>
>>571741
The carnal knowledge of a thousand year old, and the body of a loli
>>
>>571820
>Rainforce
>broken at 3*
Shit maybe I should bond mine up and slap some runes on him too.
>>
>>571848
You can literally lunar flare and act again every turn with Florentia, combined with a 50% AOE increase formation
>>
>>571820
Now if only Florentia wasn't only on a destiny banner 2 months later. I can't believe I have to 50/50 Florentia and Betty too since I off-bannered on the Florentia Betty rate-up. Tying supplies to expedition exp is nuts too, having Rainforce + Florentia basically means as long as you can get 1 and 2/3rds of a level you can go nearly infinite and clear every countless enemy map by yourself.
>>
>>571848
desu you probably wont be able to get his 3c at 3star, his awakening stage got an extremely difficulty spike after the landius got replaced with a lambda
>>
>farmville conversations have even more couple interactions
>>
>>571437
80 days and I only have 7 SSRs + 3 dupes, most pulled between 80 and 100 vouchers.
I'm tempted to summon from the hero banner too, at least it's pure RNG, it's not like summoning a Renata while trying to get Listell or Omega.

I am not interested in Lucretia, I don't like her, and I have decided not to summon from a rate up if possible.

>>571631
You know, I've been thinking about what you said, and that's a good point. My problem is that I tend to be too meticulous with the resources at my disposal (yes, even in real life) and I don't like to waste them unnecessarily, so I hesitate to also pull on the banners that interest me. rather than risk summoning a useless character, I prefer not to pull anything.
In the end this is a game, and part of the game is also the risk of not getting what one wants. I should take it more lightly, also because I'm not going to compete in Apex
Thanks
>>
>>572370
That’s either some shit luck or maybe you’re missing some sources of trinity crystal income. Some sources are guild war(join a catastrophe guild), and world arena wintrade casual. Lots of people at Monday reset which is after dark dragon. Achievements and TR will run out but Timeless Trials will somewhat compensate

I’m at 24(4dupes) at 109 days.
>>
So Lucretia is Lana but better?
>>
>>572496
Yes except she has tensei faction instead of dark
>>
>>572496
Basically

I think SP Lana might be better, but that's a heavy investment
>>
>>572521
>>572527
Thanks. Guess i'll try my luck in rolling for her.
>>
>>572527
>I think SP Lana might be better
She isn't.
>>572496
Lucretia is basically any mage but better.
>>
>>572527
On aoe, Lana has 1 span vs Lucretia's 1 range. On ST, she just loses out 1 range vs Lucretia. Effectiveness against triangle+fliers vs Holy. She also has a huge 590 base int in SP, 32 higher than Lucretia. But her 3c and SP 2c just can't beat Lucretia's undispellable 3C + Puppet in Apex. Using Phase Shift is pretty much always inferior to Lucretia having the puppet in front and swapping. Her 3C is also incomparable to Lana's.

On the other hand, when you're just slamming on a boss for damage you can always get the debuffs from other units, and Lucretia can't beat Lana just slamming reapers and 3c with echo which also self sustains herself vs Lucretia's 20% a turn. If you use the puppet for cd you also end up losing out on damage.
>>
Guild is refusing to do the guild event, looks like I need to find another.
>>
>>572744
You can quit if u hadn’t attacked yet
>>
File: 89884900_p0.png (206 KB, 745x700)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>572744
I learned my lesson with the first dead guild that couldn't even start the event, good luck to you
>>
>>572741
Except Lucretia’s 3C can’t be dispelled against bosses and her allies can slam the boss really hard by the time her 3C CD refreshes to rinse and repeat. Lucretia’s talent is better her damage condition is what Lana should’ve gotten and +2 unit range off passive and free revive(if her puppets within 3 spaces of her). Overall Lucretia is still superior while SP Lana is slightly below TJess
>>
More tensei characters next update. I still don't get why they wank tensei so much
>>
>>573124
It has about triple the playable cast of most Langrissers.
>>
>>572982
There are way more bosses where you can't maintain 100% hp at start of turn compared to not being able to maintain a faction buff + any other buff. And there are even fewer bosses that self dispel debuffs. The free revive rarely matters on bosses with a rotation, and neither does 3v4 range most of the time. If you can already inflict a 20%/30% def/mdef debuff from elsewhere, being able to Reaper more often ends up being much more damage. Then you also have the slight upside of Lana being able to inflict damage taken too.
>>
>>573124
Because they are mostly out of characters from 2-5, and they hate Lang 1.
>>
>>573124
Tensei is like 90% girls, and girls generate more income.
Personally I don't mind, Mobile's redesigns of the Tensei characters, even the male ones, are by and large pretty great.
>>
>>572488
I probably won't be the only one, but my second SSR was a duplicate from the noobs banner

My guild has just recently finished Purgatory

World Arena every time I tried it there was no one

Timeless Trials I'm at B +

It must also be considered that sometimes I log in only to do the dailies, the world events and the 5 battles in the normal arena. I don't always do story missions (chapter 33) or time rifts (9-5).
>>
What's the quickest way to level up my commander?
>>
>>573399
>>
>>573182
Then you suck at keeping units healthy if you have a problem with bosses and no you can’t get those debuffs easy elsewhere….
>>
>>573124
Because they have the most cast of characters especially for waifus the main draw plus there’s barely any characters from the other games that aren’t in that would draw people in
>>
>>573448
I didn't say it was difficult to keep units healthy. I said that the number of bosses/challenges where it *is* difficult to keep 100% far outnumber bosses where you won't have a FB.

From the random pool, mdef is already -30%, so the only hard to come by debuff for damage is -30% def. If you're using any debuffer on your team you have a good chance of getting it, excluding Lana inflicting one every turn.
>>
>>572521
She also has Empire, which Lana does not. I'm seriously heartbroken that Lana gets shafted so much; the only reason I'm not trying to go for Lucretia is that I've already invested in Lana, not to mention she was always one of the big reasons I was interested in the series Langrisser in the first place.
>>
>>573534
Still wonder why they didn't make Lana SP Glory. I also think that Lana suffers from her 3c being kind of shit while T. Jessica and Kayura have basically a 2nd talent from them and Lucretia has her puppet.
>>
SP Cherie is ready for battle
>>
File: 1588355571409.gif (3.82 MB, 847x554)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB GIF
>>573846
Nani nani

Now all we need is her retro butt skin
>>
>>573534
>>573793
It is bizarre to me how bad SP Lana is. I was 100% certain the reason they made Lucretia so ridiculous was so they could justify really going all in with SP Lana, but in actuality her SP is almost a sidegrade to her normal form, who was already kinda bad at everything except single target damage in PVE.
I was always of the opinion that they should've reserved SP classes for SRs and Rs, and only give them to the few SSRs that really need it (Dieharte, Betty etc.). But if you're going to give them to characters based on popularity, at least make them good and not a massive resource drain with little benefit.
>>
>>573399
I don’t think it’s worth wasting stamina on aniki unless either you are trying to unlock new levels or have the daily bonus pre-70/if you unlocked 65 where you can leech 70 from coop. Just do your timerifts, map events such as crystal, gold, ET mats, gear(I don’t remember which level but the one where SSRs have a chance of dropping), and secret realm daily quests
>>
What are the characters who can Act Again after a kill?
>>
>>573971
Off the top of my head, and not counting Cold Blood type skills (i.e. "buff self or others, then act again"):

Act again after a kill:
Cherie (Talent)
Shilinka (3C)

Act again (different condition):
Feraquea (Talent)
SP Cherie (Talent)
Leonhardt (Talent)
Deedlit (Talent)
Young Jessica (Unique Equipment)
Tensei Jessica (3C, passive component)
Shalltear (Passive Skill)

Grant others Act Again via skill:
Liana
Florentia
Sissy White
Akaya
>>
>>574073
Just to make the list more complete. Probably still missed some too.

Alte (3C) - 2 enemies in a ring
Arianrhod (Talent) - below 70%
Brenda (Talent) - Enter battle 3 times
Hiei (Skill) - Gets to act twice for 3 turns, but forced stun after
Mariel (Talent) - Only once, -50% damage dealt on first hit
Rainforce (Talent) - 7 stacks

Wiler (Regroup) - Only if ally has no troops
>>
who's special item should i get out of princess faction choices ?

i already have shelf'ss hat and lana's armor
>>
>>574240
Emilia, Licorice and Luna are decent ptions.
>>
>>574248

tyty i noticed clarret now has helm is there a reason no one on the ranked list uses it ?
>>
>>574255
Kalxath Battlehelm (437 HP | 59M Def)
HP+10%
When there are no allies within 2 blocks, heal 15% HP after taking action, and when attacked in battle damage dealt +20%, damage taken-20%.
>>
File: 1619809234026.gif (2.87 MB, 200x234)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB GIF
My Guild is one of the Top10 on the Expedition

The first place has 10x more points than us
The second has 8x more points
>>
>>574255
It's good but because she's fallen out of favor there's no reason to throw enchant scrolls at it unless you really want to use her. She probably still works if you want to just camp gold but I can't vouch for that as someone who doesn't do apex; I just know meta isn't nearly as important in silver/gold.
>>
>>574431
>she's fallen out of favor
Why?
She still looks like a long-range torpedo to me
10 range and all
>>
>>574442
In high level apex her factions aren't terribly useful. Landius is kind of out of favor and Zerida is lol since Kayura and Himiko exist. The new princess buffer might bring her back, but she's also got the same issue Cherie does in that her troops don't get bonus attack. I do also remember people here complaining that her 3c was garbage but I didn't get her until after her 3c was unlocked so I haven't really used her much myself.
>>
I was looking through Elwin's SP trials. Wasn't his battle with Scylla supposed to be level 70? Apparently it's 65 now.
>>
>>574574
Yeah, they nerfed the requirements for all of the bosses from 70 down to 65 with the introduction of SP Cherie.
>>
File: Untitled.png (877 KB, 1083x779)
877 KB
877 KB PNG
Finally, a good fucking accessory
>>
>>574897

we can get accessories from those ?
>>
>>574375
I'm glad that I'm in a guild where the guys that are the leaders are really serious about it, so I had to do fuck all we still placed really high while they did all the thinking.

>>574938
Looks like that's just Timeless Trials.
>>
>>572027
I can't even beat the first part, Giz is there. Fuck Giz, he's such an annoying cunt.
>>
Any Liana cheese on this weeks S4 final trial?
>>
Do you guys like M more than the remake? I do v.v
>>563671
isn't some girl's bust censored during an animation, and wasn't there a scare thanks to like, a facebook promo ad being censored once?
>>
How to lure this mf beside a defensive tile
>>
Been extremely on and off with this game, and just coming back to poke at it again before I lose my mind over the lack of any catch-up mechanisms. Mind telling me who I should focus on building up now?
>6*
Elwin, Lana, Luna, Leon, Cherie, Tiaris
>5*
Ledin
>4*
Liana, Yulia
>3*
Dieharte, Rachel, Young Jess, Clarett, Shelf, Kurama, Helena, Lambda, Bernhardt, Leonhardt, Deedlit, Shalltear, Emilia, Zerida, Ashram, Landius, Brenda

Any banners I should look at coming up? Oh, and I assume that Heart of Desire opens up that 4th class for a character. Should I go for it, and if so, for Elwin or Cherie?
>>
>>575134
I recommend just getting stronger before doing her Awakening
>>
>>575137
Focus on Yulia
Deedlit is still good
Landius is aslways a good option

Try to summon Lucretia
>>
>>575161
I was able to do it. I just rng’d my way through it with gale. I would die without the defensive tile.
>>
>>575137
Tiaris, Landius
Everything starts with the tank/healer combo for pve.
>>
Oh look, another DE where the top 10 are carrying the rest of the guild. 5th place here we come.
>>
File: Untitled.png (954 KB, 1083x779)
954 KB
954 KB PNG
forgive me /vmg/ for I am about to buy the skin for a character I never use
>>
>>575086
Ferraquea? Her 3c used to be censored in global but they uncensored it. I know Maya's boobs were censored in the banner image too but they also got uncensored, no idea if her 3c was censored in CN. Global usually gets uncensored stuff compared to CN, or the stuff that gets censored just gets reverted at some point.
>>575210
I also bought it. I plan on sharding her at some point even tho she is really bad.
>>
>>575223
>Global usually gets uncensored stuff
Licorice's initial outfit did change at some point.
It's closer to her 3DS one, but still censored a bit.
>>
File: Licorice 13.jpg (22 KB, 366x600)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>575311
And here's how she looks in the 3DS game.
>>
Is there a logical reason why Zlong does not make all the skins of all the characters available? I can understand those EOL, Macho and Apex, but all the others shouldn't be limited to a certain period. It's not my fault that I started playing a few months ago, before I didn't even know the game existed.
>>
>>575352
Money. Limited edition stuff sells both to whales and more likely dolphins. Since skin vouchers are given out for free over time, if skins were always available people could prioritize which they want the most and just wait to get it through free vouchers.
>>
>>575137
Yulia, Rachel and Landius. Maybe Bern. Rachel doesn't need 6* but it's nice to have. Deedlit would also be nice to have. SP Elwin is probably more useful in both PVE and PVP but it's totally unnecessary and uses up a lot of resources better spent on other characters.
>>575352
Jews, buy skin voucers goy.
>>
>>
>>575813
How is Baldea? Think it's manageable without having stupid enchant rolls and maxed out troop stats?
>>
>>575818
bring people who can range to chase down Digos's spawns, he's invuln while they're up. Self healing units a big +
>>
>>575831
And done
>>
File: 92107540_p5.png (680 KB, 1240x1754)
680 KB
680 KB PNG
>>575835

Grats. My guild is done too. Easiest Digos clear if your account is relatively stacked seems to be something like Florentia/Rainforce/Shelfaniel/three strong single target

Run them all Earth (aoe on the first three and ST on the ST), use the ST to get Digos to 80% to spawn adds (might need to bring Air Slash on Rainforce to help), then start aoeing the shit out of everything. The Earth procs lock the adds in place while chunking Digos who isn't immune to the formation proc damage.

I think next round (if there is a next round) guilds that want to compete for first are going to have to clear an outer and inner city for each squad day 1 and then blitz down Baldea right at reset. Everyone knows how the mechanics work now so prepared guilds will not run out of stam. The guild tech carrying over will make it even more of a rush.
>>
Okay after slapping my head against the rng machine I got Rainforces 3c. Getting good rng vs Giz and his construct bs and then getting a crit on Sigma was annoying, especially Giz. Awakening stage after that was a cake walk, basically just AI arena. Slap that aoe and ezwin.
>>
>>575311
Censored loli? Out
>>
>>575992
>loli
Licorice is 16 years old in Langrisser Re:Incarnation Tensei, only 3 years younger than Ares.
>>
>>576030
Still looks uuuoooohhh. Could've been more UUUOOOHHHH
>>
>>576030
This people are so ignorant on this fact… I’m wondering how old she is here since she and Ares has Bozel’s blood guess depends on when they arrived in Mobile physically for her I’m guessing 19-20
>>
So attack bond is mandatory for DE. My 4star Lana with SSR weapon does jack shit
>>
>>576302
What's her Int like?
>>
>>576361
Around 1k-1.1k. My guild mates have 1.5k int. Same goes to my other Int units. I probably need to build Bozel since he is my only option. I don’t think I have any choice but he’s gonna cost me a lot of runestones. Fully building Lana for my second AoE tho is not attractive to do.
>>
>>576302
>4*
>no attack bond
>Fighting enemies level 70+

Well yeah.
>>
>>576030
That's really Licorice? Very nice.
>>
>>576412
Guessing by your Lana's stats, you probably also aren't super far along with your soldier training. That also makes a huge difference when it comes to single target damage output.
Maxed out flat stat nodes and at least 50% attack boost are basically mandatory for making much headway into level 60+ content, 70/50/50 is almost mandatory for getting passable scores on the level 70+ battles.
>>
>>576216
>>576654
I only get to wondering "just how many immortal characters does Langrisser have?"
>>
What R and SR characters can I use for a good Origins of Light faction, with Freya not SP as the Faction Buffer?
The only SSRs from this faction I have are Young Jessica and Light of Genesis
>>
>>576815
Kirikaze, Liffany and Sophia. I only have Sophia built so I can't comment on the other two, but they supposedly need a lot of investment to be good. I assume those comments are mainly directed towards end game shit so they're probably perfectly fine in progression.
>>
>>576818
>>576815
kirikaze is great if you can get him to a high crit rate(which surprisingly isn't too hard, you can even do it with SR equipment)
Liffany is also great, but her gimmick is inherently preparatory and you need to go through a turn for her fixed damage to proc, which is where her potential lies.
the main problem with both of them is that they require dieharte to reach their full power, and he's pretty rare, only shows up on 1 destiny banner a year.
>>
>>576722
the thing about reincarnation tensei is that it's a spin off game to the original series and was never supposed to be part of the mainline canon, all that's really known is that it takes place after the events of Langrisser 2 and doesn't line up with the events of Langrisser 4&5.

In order to incorporate the tensei characters into the main story, a lot of retconning to happen to tensei story, since mobile has already set the timeline with 4&5 as its canon.

the reason why ares and licorice are still alive can be literally anything that the writers come up with, not necessarily immortality.
>>
Lucretia...
I love it when stories are incorporated with already existing lore, and her GoF has successfully gotten me interested in Act 3 I guess. Just 2 years ago I'd never thought we would eventually get effectively Lang 6 and a sequel to Tensei.
>>
>7 belt drops from aniki today
Holy fuck time to not get any drops past the daily sweeps tomorrow.
>>
Did I say 7? I meant 10. Wtf. Not that I'm complaining.
>>
Is there a reason why this game's difficulty goes full retard at level 50?
>Can't do higher tier Aniki maps because enemies have 100-200+ higher stats than me
>Macho blast one shots multiple units and enemies one shot me through weakness advantage
>Can't do time rift for the same reason
>Progression is slow as fuck as a result
>>
>>577199
It excepts you to have at least upgraded SR equipment
>>
>>576862
Still makes sense with the unique blood they have also dimension hopping exists
>>
>>577199
Try to just grind a bit, there's no need to rush the game

Get your Tier3 Troops to Lvl5
Get your SR Equipment to Lvl 50
Try to find SSR Weapons for your damage dealer and get them to Lvl50
Make sure your Heroes are at Max level
>>
>>577017
I’m still curious if she’s a full on robot or robot with human parts in her. Her GoF doesn’t really explain her creation well at all as she’s stated to be made with human blood whether it be from the Pope or his daughter Lunata(likely the latter) plus she bleeds blood when hurt which normal androids can’t do. Judging how her creator said he’d sin means it’s not just a simple process probably some homunculus robotic hybrid procedure was done. She’s fascinating her love confession will be interesting. Also her potential role in Act 3!
>>
>>577199
In addition to what others have said, also consider asking to get carried through higher Aniki and other hidden realm stuff difficulties by guildmates or friends. You only need the one clear to be able to sweep forever, and you can just outlevel and brute force a lot of level 50 content with the increased mats you get from the higher difficulties.
>>
>>577199
Unlike what many old players say, the noobs event isn't all that much help. It is true that you unlock content faster, but at the same time the challenge level also grows more and more. As a new player I can say that I made the most progress after the end of the event as the slow progress of the account level allowed me to accumulate resources through world events, especially hammers, bonds keys and exp potions.

The devs expected the user to reach a certain level of upgrade in all branches (hero lv, equipment, troops, bonds, mastery) before being able to face a certain level of challenge
>>
>>577199
>>577231
>The devs expected the user to reach a certain level of upgrade in all branches (hero lv, equipment, troops, bonds, mastery) before being able to face a certain level of challenge
This is the actual answer. It's because at every certain level, the enemies are balanced to have every facet of progression up to that level. The adventurer aid event does help a lot, but it also does speed you through levels that you end up not being prepared for.

Another problem is expecting the player to have completed the entire time rift when it's unlocked, even if the later levels are higher. This ends up giving situations where you need to beat t3 enemies like in 4-3 elite, in order to get the mats to class up to have t3 troops yourself. Basically, it's a very hard game if you don't have a guild to bypass.

At level 50, you're assumed to have full level 50 equipment and already classed up to 50 because the enemies will be. Also wherever they magically place troop training and bonds. The one place in the game you can cheat is enchants, because the game assumes none-average enchants as it's definitely the worst rng aspect of the game. And oh boy, the 55 jump is even worse since the enemies are magically all class mastered.

Also, early on in the game's lifespan, trying to cheese Aniki was fairly popular. Macho blast has very specific targeting, and with good use of summons and/or stuns, it's possible to do Anikis up to 10 levels higher as long as it wasn't Rocky.
>>
>>577225
pretty sure you hit the nail in the head in what she is
>>
>>575163
>>575170
>>575492
Thanks lads, wasn't sure if I should take Ledin to 6* or just full swap over to working on Landius. I'll do Yulia, Landius, and Rachel now, and then move over to Deedlit, Helena, and then maybe Bern or someone else after. I really want that Glory Cav option in Helena, and she's hot. Might put Clarett on the short list too.
>>
What are the main stats I want on Elwin's enchants? Not sure how I should prioritize.
I'm still just in PvE progression.
>>
>>577375
Attack>HP>everything else. I'd say 1% attack is worth 2% HP or so but it depends. For PvE, all you realistically need is trying to get as high Attack as possible, and then some hp to survive challenges occasionally.
>>
>>575492
>Rachel
Isn’t she powercrept already?
>>
>>577360
You don't need a glory cav, Leon works more than well enough. Even in some level 70 content I still use the "beginner" comp of Elwin, Ledin, Cherie, Liana and Leon. Of course if you just want to make you dick happy then go for it, that might help you stick to the game longer.
>>577394
Doesn't make her any less useful, the supplemental heals are really nice since he doesn't have a super powerful healer that can take care of things alone.
>>
>>577385
Great, thanks. Attack it is, then. Got 10% on his sword, 4% on chest and helm, but only 7% on my Slayer's Emblem. I'll look for some better rolls and hope they come with HP%.
I had some class mastery stuff, so I gave him HP in all 4 slots and Attack in 1, but I have no idea where those come from normally. Just got my Masked Maids to 10, so hopefully he lets me finally push Thunder Dragon 60-70.
>>577483
That's fair. I just wanted to have an on-faction Cav option in case I ever care about PvP, or just for ease of use. Helps that she's a dick pick. I'm pretty obviously focused on Glory and Princess, but I'm like a year+ out of date in terms of character options.
>>
>>577587
>but I have no idea where those come from normally
Ancient Beckoning
>>
which more updated jap or en and which less censored. Last time I played it there was payed mission to get sr for beginner so I dropped but some friend told me that I didn't need to do it
>>
>>577771
Also how friendly to f2p to get characters? I will never pay
>>
>>577771
>>577773
You can get most, if not all, heroes as f2p
A lot of the users here don't pay for anything (mostly due the fact that it's too expensive)

I don't really remember any mission that needs to pay for stuff so don't worry about it
>>
>>577779
Alright will start jp tp avoid potential censor then
>>
Finished downloading is that 3ds jessica censored? Alright dropped
>>
>censored whateverthefuck
Just watch porn nigger
>>
>>577779
In the SEA server a few of the Cherie quests have them
>>
>>577788
Pretty sure we don't have censor on the global server
Only start on the jp if you like moon runes
>>
>>577871
Oh yeah
But you can win the Cherie without completing that one
>>
File: langnrisser.png (1.8 MB, 1442x779)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
Hey bros, haven't played Langrisser in a while, but kinda wanting to pick it back up. Here's my units, is there anyone crazy good I'm sitting on? I'm guilty of coming back to pull a unit and fucking off quite a few times.

I usually roll with Princess squad featuring Ledin as tank and sometimes Leon comes along. I feel like there's a lot of cool units I want to use but even getting enough XP pots feels hard. So I guess just any tips for a returner would be helpful
>>
>>577954
I really like Renne
>https://sites.google.com/view/wikigrisser/heroes/ssr-hero/renne

You'll need to upgrade your Bozel eventually
>https://sites.google.com/view/wikigrisser/heroes/ssr-hero/bozel

Landius is always useful
>https://sites.google.com/view/wikigrisser/heroes/ssr-hero/landius

Elwin is Elwin
>https://sites.google.com/view/wikigrisser/heroes/ssr-hero/elwin

I assume the ones lvl67 are from your main team
Try to stick to your Princess faction until you get more materials to work with

So just stick with Ledin + Lana + Luna/Shelfaniel + Liana + whatever you need (Deedlit, Narm or Leon)
Maybe it's time to drop Cherie, but get her to lvl70 at least

Here's a guide
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1apyvhOsG2AxWr4i5RJy8N7lHsm9guPsDxDcYDYBu_9A/edit
It's a year old but it's still pretty good
>>
>>577954
No unit is too above the power curve set by the starting PvE characters. At most I’d say Lucretia, LoG, and Rozalia are farther up than I’d like.

If you’re 67, the largest change is that almost all these units now have skills that cost 3 cost called awakening skills, and have the skill cost limit bumped up to 6. All the units that were optimal for PvE before like Leon/Ledin/Liana/Luna are still just as good now for better or for worse. Elwin, Sigma, Altemueller, Cherie, and Lana also have SP forms that make them a little to significantly better. Basically just continue to do story/time rifts, push for 70 secret realms, get into a guild, etc. The current event is forbidden battlegrounds, which you should be able to clear enough of to get the SSR acc, skin vouchers, and some relevant mats.

Really the only thing that might change any tips/priorities for non-endgame players would be the 3.0 townbuilding system we’ll get in 5 months or mentioned in the OP.
>>
>>577973
>Maybe it's time to drop Cherie, but get her to lvl70 at least
Has cherie fallen off? She's pretty much carried me through everything so I was thinking of getting that SP material from the lotto from her
>>
>>577982
SP Cherie (or any SP character, really) is a pretty massive investment. Wikigrisser doesn't have the exact requirements for Cherie, but they're pretty similar to Freya's:

https://sites.google.com/view/wikigrisser/resources/sp-heroes

The main difference is that Cherie needs to run Niime for Aniki, Dark Dragon for Goddess' Trial and Scylla for Eternal Temple (Up to Level 65 difficulty).
If you can afford it, though, SP Cherie is really worth it, especially for a Princess team. Great in PVP and an absolute monster in PVE.
>>
>>577982
Not really
She just isn't able to oneshot a lot of lategame things
I use her even now but others recommend using another Hero

Her SP form fixes that by giving her a Damage boost when attacking and making her Act Again proc even when not killing anything

But you will not be able to SP her anytime soon as the other anon stated it, it takes a lot of investment
>>
>>577987
>>577993
>all those SP quests
wew lad. Didn't even get a hint of that in-game. Can't even see that there's additional quests until after you hand over the SP mat, clever tricks. I'll still go for it though because that's my wife. Thanks for the help anons
>>
Supposedly the biggest issue with investing in SP Cherie is that you have to get her unique equipment, but said equipment is not considered best in slot for her. I'd probably like to get SP Cherie myself, since I mostly use Princess Faction, but my devotion belongs to Lana, who I will at least reach her first stage and get the class (not so sure on the second stage and skills), and then I'll definitely go for a complete SP Elwin (or maybe I'll go for him first if I can get the challenge points fast enough).
>>
File: langrisser-jessica.jpg (119 KB, 415x620)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>577938
>>
>>578128
I am against censorship but Langrisser R has a truly trashy design, many of Mobile's redesigns are welcome.
>>
>>578128
That's the original design. That's not going to fucking change anything no matter which version of mobile you play.
>>
>>578005
this bilibili wiki for the CN servers gives you all you need to know, just use webpage google translate, it shouldn't be too hard to connect the dots for some of the bad translations.
https://wiki.biligame.com/langrisser/%E9%9B%AA%E8%8E%89

SP cherie is significantly easier to get than previous SPs, mainly because you only need to clear a lvl 65 ET instead of lvl 70,
but its still a lot of supplies, mainly in challenge points, which you won't have much of if you're relatively new
>>
>>578182
All of the other SP requirements have been changed to 65 ET too with her release.
>>
How do you get past Time Rift 9-9, the one where the Shika block your skills?
>>
>>578210
Leon if you have him.
>>
I've been using a 6* Seal Guardian on Elwin, how big of an improvement is his sword? I guess getting his sword would also let me kick the Seal Guardian over to Leon instead of Blue Star.
>>
>>578233
It's good since it's a free clock enchant, but not 100% reliable. It's very good with his SP class since one of the skills lets him make it work at 100% after use.
>>
>>578242
How good is his SP class?
It's a pretty steep investment and I don't know if it is worth it
I mainly use him for PvE
>>
>>578268
Unicorns (magic damage)
An ability to move more squares, attack, and guarantee his clock effect.
>>
>>578268
By which I meant his second stage. Just the first stage (unlocking the class) is a different story, because it's just the class, no new soldiers or abilities. And I'm willing to bet many people would say his standard talent is better than his SP talent.
>>
File: 90601584_p0.png (3.03 MB, 1800x2400)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB PNG
>Nimes and Dark Dragon available on Sunday
>No Scylla
When Scylla. I didn't buy the 99$ "I don't want to grind forever" pack for this
>>
>>578279
>his standard talent is better than his SP talent
That's what I feared
I'll save my Challenge Points for now
>>
File: 92464808_p0.jpg (768 KB, 1640x2360)
768 KB
768 KB JPG
>>578298

Scylla is Wednesday/Saturday.

They lowered the req to just doing 65 FWIW, used to need to clear a level 70 ET
>>
>>578190
is it retroactive though? I think you still need lvl 70 ETs for SP Elwin, Hein, Sigma, Freya, and Altemuller
>>
>>578372
Nah, my Elwin just need to beat the lvl65 one
>>
>>578268
>How good is his SP class?
Lets see. The ability to move 9 squares and attack? The ability to heal to full before attack depending on how many blocks you moved? Being able to attack first if you move 4 squares or more? The ability to move 5 squares, hit his reign ability, move another 4, attack first with soul swords 1.8x damage and auto clock it so you can use it again next turn?

You tell me.
>>
>>578279
>And I'm willing to bet many people would say his standard talent is better than his SP talent.

His standard talent becomes irrelevant for anything but Thunder Dragon (which you only need to do once) if you run with Roz or Tiaris, which you should in PvE.
>>
>>578435
All of that is great for PVP, but Anon asked about PVE where the things listed are straight up irrelevant or already done by other cavs who don't cost a month's worth of resources to obtain. The only argument for getting SP Elwin for PVE is that his cold blood style skill lets him cycle through his FB's cooldown faster which can help the many act again units in Glory (Cherie, Young and Tensei Jess, anyone if you also bring Liana), but that's so niche that it should really be a whale only consideration.
>>
>>578440
I personally sometimes throw Elwin out to tank a side. That talent means he can just fuck things up all alone without any help. Admittedly said content that that's doable in isn't terribly hard in the first place.
>>
I have a 4-star Bloody Melody and a 3-star Ullr's Bow. Which one is better for Narm?
>>
>>578730
I would go with Bloody Melody most of the time and leave Ullr's for special occasions.
>>
>>578730
Ullr’s is better most of the time but you might have people who want it better.

>>578736
Isn’t bloody melody ore? Hydras is better for a placeholder
>>
>>578743
>bloody melody
It can be used initially until you get a better Bow
>>
Finally got Ullr after 363 days. Now how long until I get good mage staffs
>>
>>578787
730 - 363 = 367
>>
>>
I'm hating the 9-9 time rift. You can't use skills, enemies can move without restrictions, those fucking wizards have Bolt Rangers who always halve the damage, two ambushes and plus the infantry have Air Slash.

But if one doesn't have Leon, how on earth can he complete this fucking map?
>>
>>578982
>>
>>578983
Leticia, teleports, act again, move again. I agree that map is cancer. You need specialized units if you want to fight it at your level
>>
File: tried_trycicle.gif (355 KB, 600x680)
355 KB
355 KB GIF
>>578982
>>578984
Really gets my noggin jogging
>>
>>578982
>>578984
Based deceiver.

>>578787
Supposedly the newest time rift has the +1 range staff as a hidden treasure somewhere in normal mode. That (and Astaroth, if you use Lana with Black Bride or Renne) is pretty much the only rare single target staff. I think miracle staff is somewhere in a hidden treasure already, and you should be swimming in blue/red moons.
>>
What are the best troops for Alustriel?
>>
>>578982
>>578984
>have single unit defense
>3300 points
>tryhard top ranked defenders have 3500 points
It's a weird world.
>>579051
Gargoyls, bone rhinos, dragoon or elf bow knights. Maybe holy pegasus if there's a lot of 2 ranged units. I only use bone rhinos and swap to gargoyle for lancer heavy maps. There's also the rare occasion where I bring dark elf archers in TT maps but those are super rare since they lock her to 3 base movement.
>>
>>579070
>3300 points
How?
>>
File: 92539328_p0.jpg (931 KB, 1640x2360)
931 KB
931 KB JPG
>>579076

I think it depends on server, Salrath generally starts the week with everyone around or under 2000. Too many tryhards that set their arena defense every week to maximize annoyance, build units just for AI defense, and watch replays and tweak them so it dilutes the amount of points overall that people get. It's like they don't understand that by doing that they just make themselves get targeted more so they don't even rise up in points over people that are way more casual about defenses or they just really get a chub thinking about being a little shit to people for no gain.
>>
>>578615
>All of that is great for PVP, but Anon asked about PVE where the things listed are straight up irrelevant or already done by other cavs who don't cost a month's worth of resources to obtain.

At some point the resources become irrelevant for long time players. SP Elwin is a great contribution on many PvE teams and if you can't see that I dunno what to tell you.
>>
Is there a list of easier challenge maps?
>>
>>579037
>Supposedly the newest time rift has the +1 range staff as a hidden treasure somewhere in normal mode.
Please tell me this isn't just bait. I need so many Genius staves yet have none.

>>579076
Point inflation on a less populated server probably. Dalsis/Rocky/Rayguard one is usually at 2000-2100 at the start of the week. Like putting a 5 unit defense even with sage or jugler is whatever. But jesus christ, do you really have to use Gaia on Jugler, Mimirs Betty, Blood Pact Hildas, Wiler/Rozen, etc. all just so people have to spend 10 minutes running tank push to win on auto?
>>
File: Langrisser_rCYQq8kbDD.png (979 KB, 1280x719)
979 KB
979 KB PNG
>>579076
I had a defense formation that was just barely annoying enough for casual people to not want to touch it until ~2100 where I swapped to a single defender. Around that time the top rankings were like ~2200 and I was in the top 100 every day. I guess enough people swapped on over to a pushover defense that everyone just drowns in points off of all the auto clears during the week. I'm also on one of the initial servers so I guess everyone being oldfags contributes.
>>
>>579185
Pretty nice, too bad most people in global still waste their effort in AI arena.
>>
>>579137
>Please tell me this isn't just bait. I need so many Genius staves yet have none.

I looked it again up just for (you), Anon. Timer Rift 19-4 should be the stage. I can't confirm it myself because I'm way behind on the main story and haven't unlocked that TIme Rift yet, though.
>>
>>579284
>time rift 19
Holy shit I'm never gonna catch up in this game am i
>>
>>579137
>>579185
>>579203
Lushiris Gate is full of players putting up annoying defenses. Three tanks, that pain in the ass Lucretia, AoE fixed damage, and so on. Even the highest level guild members attack you

In order not to lose too many points, I too was forced to put the strongest characters in defense, and many times I even forget to manage skills and the soldiers.

The arena is one of the dailies I hate doing the most.
>>
Does any princess faction waifu have 8 space movement and an aoe attack ?

I mean like Sonya and Luna in a single turn ?
>>
>>579792
Rozalia, technically Angelina, Sumire.
>>
>>579792
SP Cherie
>>
Thinking of sharding Bozel for the next expedition. Does 4 star work? Anyone know if his int reaches around 1.5k post deployment
>>
>>579805
>>579841

Awesome thank you very much !
>>
>>579846
I can't say what his int would be, but Bozel's AoE damage is actually not that good. He is for stacking a shitload of debuffs, and his talent helps with that, so more higher stars the better. And since faction buffs don't give the stat boosts during DE, there might be better options.
>>
>>579846
Don't think so, you could try to math it out with max enchants, % and flat. Mine has good enchants but I think caps out at 1200ish with faction buff. Not sure if a full 45% + whatever flat cap is would get close enough. He probably does more damage, especially if you have a miracle staff, than other characters with less investment. Once you get fully invested in another aoe character, ie Lambda and Shelf, they deal more damage.
>>
>>579897
I’d like to invest on a character can deal passable AoE damage while having some PvE utility. I also have the AoE SSR staff if that matters. It would take me 2 weeks max to get his heart bond to full and also can afford his exclusive and have an extra veil of light(should I even bother with this? As opposed to hp%boots)

>>579879
Does this mean that I shouldn’t bother at all? I don’t think I’m gonna have an AoE in the subsequent expeditions otherwise.
>>
>>579906
He's kinda useful though most of the time I use him is in AI arena. There are some places where sleep is incredibly useful, and if you get a clock proc then it's just straight amazing. His accessory slot is something that's up to you. There's swordsmith so he doesn't get silenced, but that's more for apex, boots for a little extra flexibility or veil for more damage.
>>
>>579879
Alright, so as someone with a few Dark Reincarnation units, if I were to have to choose between Bozel and Licorice, who would be the better pick? I've looked ahead, and both Destiny Summons featuring them, I have the other two in said feature, so I can get either of them guaranteed.
>>
>>580049
Licorice isn't bad, and the field effects can be neat, but Bozel is generally more useful if you are worried about PvE. She's the closest thing to an on faction healer for dark, but that's unnecessary if you have any other SSR healer. Plus on turns she has to renew the buff, she can't heal. Ideally you'd run them both, but just as a buffer that makes Bozel work better. Bozel also does get his 3c soon, but I'm not sure if it improves him much.
>>
>>580049
Both. Clock Bozel sleep cheeze, vs Licorice field cheese. Lico is actually a great unit in AI arena because she can overwrite hobo's field, and you can lay it down on those tough TT maps where enemies get stat stat boosts for being 100% health and just let them walk onto it and take damage.
>>
File: Untitled.png (920 KB, 1067x737)
920 KB
920 KB PNG
JK Jess finally got a new stick
>>
>>579037
>swimming in blue/red moons
The problem is I'm drowning in Olver and GLH. Item rng screwed me over real bad in the staff area
>>
I should've looked at who was the Apex skin for this season because I've already bought Hilda's swimsuit. If I had known I could've saved on the 188 vouchers since I want all the commemorative skins anyways.
>>
File: Untitled.png (989 KB, 1057x737)
989 KB
989 KB PNG
fucking finally
>>
>>580049
Bozel is a must have unit, really. Still among the top three must have PVE heroes, in my opinion, and a top-tier PVP hero more or less since release.
If you actually plan to use Dark Reincarnation, you absolutely want Licorice, though. Faction buff on Bozel is a terrible waste while Licorice is really well suited to it (healers never have something to do in the first round but buff anyway). She is also a fantastic unit in PVE and PVP both, with her ability to get rid of terrain cancer, and with her exclusive, she becomes the single best AOE healer in the game bar none.

>>580058
>Bozel also does get his 3c soon, but I'm not sure if it improves him much.
It's one of the strongest 3Cs they ever made. It's Black Hole with Heaven's Sanctions targeting, but gets stronger (+1 debuff and + 0.05 multiplier) and adds a longer cooldown (+1 round every use); but the cooldown starts at 0 (in words: zero) turns and never goes beyond 2 turns, meaning you can immediately use it back-to-back during the first two turns, and even maxed out the CD is still shorter than the shitty normal AOEs like Dessicate.
The implication here is you can now take clock enchant off of Bozel (maybe not for PVE sleep spam, but that was always a huge gamble) and replace it with something much better like 2+2 blue, breeze or hell, even all those magic enchants you never use on anyone else.
You could even consider dropping SR boots for a real big boy accessory since he no longer needs the additional range now (again, except for some sleep shenanigans).

So tl;dr: Yes, it does improve him much.
>>
>>580117
I don’t think Yjess would want that tho since she already has a crapload of range
>>
>haven't done shit in expedition
>haven't logged in 4 days
bwos...
>>
>>580951
It's actually her BiS; more range is always good (in particular, this makes her effective range 6, letting her outrange many enemies in PVE and some short legs in PVP), and since her talent is uncapped, meaning that instead of no offensive stat bonuses, Sceptre of Divnity effectively gives her +8% skill damage.
>>
>>581015
Join a better guild
>haven’t played 4 days
Take a break or quit the game
>>
>already have Lucretia
>need Zerida for bonds and Elwin
>40% chance of Autocrato
Should I just wait for his next destiny banner or just try to pull for more? I don’t have 70 thunder dragon cleared yet but I can always coop it. I haven’t pulled anyone in each of their destiny banners. Lucretia has her defensive bond covered so heart bond can be accessed. I think that I am way past the point of needing elwin anyways since my team is fleshed out already
>>
File: Tiaris.png (386 KB, 640x640)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
>>581236
I say wait
No need to rush a 15% Int increase
+ it will take a while before you get her to 6* anyways
>>
>20 guilds on Salrath leader board
>No Front Innocent
I'll pour one out.
>>
File: bitch tears.gif (371 KB, 500x286)
371 KB
371 KB GIF
>>581522
imagine being me and coming back after nearly a year or two of inactivity to see that it's become a graveyard
>>
Any Bonds that Vincent unlocks?
>>
>>581920
None
>>
I just realised how fun gizarof is in timeless and apex gonna 6 star him starting now
>>
>>581144
>>580951
Yep. If you aren't cheesing 70lv Valkyrie, just put 6 range YJess in a safe spot to have her one shot all the angels.
>>
>>581949
Giz saved my ass in basically all but one of the under 29000 power forbidden battle grounds. Varna to endlessly kite a group, and Giz to draw in one by one with a summon, or use himself as bait and then get another summon.
>>
File: ListellApex.jpg (135 KB, 1080x1153)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
Oh hell, Apex Winner Skins available on the shop. Man, suddenly my failure to get Listell in that last Destiny Summon is really starting to hurt. Might still pick this up though.
>>
>>582250
Best skin.
>>
Damn... Did /lang/ become even more dead once we migrated to /vmg/
>>
>>582282
Not having to shitpost to keep the thread from falling off the board contributes.
>>
>>582282
I don't have to speak to myself to keep the thread from being pushed off board
That's more likely the reason
>>
>>580527
>like 2+2 blue
Why not tree of life instead? I’ve seen a lot of people do 2 blues if they want to stack on def/mdef such as Luna and Ledin.

>immediately use it back-to-back during the first two turns
Let’s say I want to spam every turn, would my best bet be 3c 2c 1c or all 2c?
>>
Help /lang/ i want to clear some challenges for the controller currency but i am a shitter
>>
I like Helena's apex skin but I already bought her summer bikini so it feels like really bad timing on Zlong's part.
>>
>Leon skin is lame
>Jugler skin kills his fun theme
>don't have the other heroes
Man, I want a skin, why couldn't Clarett have come home?
>>
>>582428
Tree of Life also works, true.
You want 3c + 2c + 1c even if you're still running Clock, his 3c is just objectively better than any of his 2cs and has a shorter cooldown. For the first three rounds, you can also consistently do 3c -> 3c -> 2c -> 3c, which is better than 2c -> 2c -> 2c -> (pray for Clock proc). If something is still alive and a threat after that, you're either facing a single target boss, or Lushiris help you.

>>582538
The Twisted Realm ones?
They are pretty difficult generally. My advice is to start with the ones that have strong NPC units to help you out like Egbert's or Luna's challenge. Also don't be afraid to switch out the recommended characters for ones that you have built or ones that are more useful in general. The recommended ones tend to get significant buffs on that stage and are required for some of the achievements, but sometimes, bringing Bozel to Sleep and enemy or Tiaris/Liara to help bolster one of the powerful NPCs is just more effective. Getting all the achievements the first time around is nearly impossible for most of them anyway, unless you have characters and troops nearly maxed out already.
>>
>>582428
Chink wiki still recommends clock, though breeze came in as an alternative when his 3c came around.
>>
What bullshit is a skill that prevents you from attacking adjacent units !?

This is not a strategy game, it's more if you have the right stats and characters then you win otherwise you lose.
>>
>>582946
Sort of, but there’s a really wide range of units and stats that can clear. Seeing the 29000 clears helps with knowing how you can kite the mobs, and kiting the ai always works.
>>
File: 1616255822468.jpg (603 KB, 1836x1108)
603 KB
603 KB JPG
Trails rerun when?
>>
File: no_sauce.png (54 KB, 560x473)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>583265
Damn, what's the source on this? Looked through the Boorus for estelle_bright but couldn't find it.
Crop makes reverse image turn up nothing as well.
>>
>>583265
There’s a non-zero chance we get a Kuro no Kiseki collab so then. Probably depends on how well Kuro does honestly.
>>
>>583328
I assume its some drawfag, I tried looking it up last time it was posted and literally nothing outside of 4chan archives.
>>
>>583328
>>583361
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5743236

Its an edit of this picture
>>
File: i kneel.jpg (16 KB, 200x356)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>583587
Bless you, anon. I overlooked in when browsing through the thumbnails because it didn't have the blue.
Thanks a ton.
>>
Well got 4 wins and reached Gold 3 so I guess that's it for this season.
>>
wtf I love Cherie now
>>
Digo isn't Immune to Fixed Damage
The Water AoE deals 50k fixed damage to him
>>
>>584165
That's one of the main ways to kill him. Also the element fixed damage bypasses immunity anyways. Go full aoe to trigger Earth/Water on the clones and he dies super fast.
>>
Any updated version of (https://langrisser.fandom.com/wiki/Hidden_Treasures)?
The second map and other time rifts aren’t updated here
>>584171
ST water works too.
>>
File: frenzone.png (217 KB, 904x760)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
Any anon on the Dark Cave/Cellier Lake/Mira Port Servers?
Might be looking for a new Guild after this Expedition ends

My current one still hasn't finished and is being carried hard by the 5 top players (over 100k points)
Then there's the other 10 that are actually doing something (over 50k points)
Then there's the rest (below 20k points)
>>
>>584189
Try wikigrisser.
>>
Cleared SSSS late, I fucking hate maps that split the entire god damn team. When RNG was finally on my side I cleared it in 2 turns. Well 3 but that was just Bozels clocked sleep making turn 2 end immediately.
>>
>>584101
It's funny how normal Cherie is considered a noob trap because at first you are blown away by her double turns without realizing her shit soldier boosts and lack of attack/damage boost on talent fuck her over, but SP Cherie ends up exactly what people who start the game expect normal Cherie to be.
>>
>>583971
need to play 10 matches for the skin
>>
>>584479
I gave up the other 6.
>>
>>584435
Does this make SP Cherie the best pick out of all the stones in PvE?
>>
>>584238
It’s also incomplete but more stuff nonetheless
>>
I played this around launch and it was waaaaaaay too fucking grindy and stingy for me. Also got shit pulls that really hurt me.
Has this ever been rebalanced?

Also can you still get characters from previous collabs? Kiseki and YYH are my shit and I'm still sad I missed out.
>>
>>584534
just forfeit 6 matches you can't go below gold III
>>
>>584579
I'd argue so, yeah.
Freya will become really good if you want to play Origins of Light once her 3C hits, but that's a while off yet, and the faction is more of a novelty choice regardless despite some really good members.
Hein's SP is fine too, puts him about on par with the other good non-Lucretia mages, but other good mages for all of his factions are also easy to obtain so he's not a high priority unless you've been unlucky with summons.
The other SPs are primarily useful in PVP up until Lana who is almost half a year away on global.
>>
>>584585
You can tap one button(sweep) and you can collect rewards once you have finished the level. Historically, there have been reruns of the collabs. Still the same rates. I can’t speak for how much they give compared to launch but as a new player, you’d get around at least 4 summons per month on average rate because of the story mode, feats, achievements, etc. Will slow down once you have completed them
>>
>>584192
You might have better luck trying to find at the official langrisser d*scord server
>>
I have been thought that there will be a gold drought in the late game. If I don’t enchant that much, will I still be able to avoid it?
>>
>>584962
Depends on how much characters you build otherwise things should be fine most of the time.
>>
No
Just do your Goblins and try not to spread too thin your resources
Focus on a 5 hero team, then invest on at least 1 more character
Then have 2 teams build + some extra utility heroes

Whats's your current level?
>>
DISCORD FAGGOTRY

---Beginner Tips---
*Based on Account Level*

- Levels 1-19:
Unlock Content as you play > Dailies (up to daily limit, can be used to progress) > Progress Story/Time Rifts > Progress Secret Realm > Progress Cherie Objectives (Most of this passively happens as you do other things. Just be sure to check it so you aren't missing any.)
If you want to farm at this level at all instead of attempting to progress things, your best bet is farming Anikis in the secret realm.
If you're ever stuck on something to do, check your daily missions tab near the bottom center and make sure you're completing all of those.

- Levels 20-34:
Unlock Goddess Trials > Dailies (up to daily limit, can be used to progress) > Limited Event Participation > Progress Story/Time Rifts > Progress Secret Realm > Progress Cherie Objectives > farming Anikis > farming Goddess Trials (as needed for hammers, keep to a minimum)
The three big things open up to you during this block. Goddess Trials (or Dragons),
Limited Events open up for you, and when your account level hits 34, your heroes can hit level 35.
What that last one means is that your heroes finally get their faction buffs rolling. It's a huge jump in power for your party.
>>
>>584985
- Levels 35-54:
Dailies (up to daily limit, can be used to progress) > Certain World Map Events > Limited Event Participation > Progress Story/Time Rifts > Progress Secret Realm > Progress Cherie Objectives > farming Anikis > farming Goddess Trials (as needed for hammers, keep to a minimum)
By now you're getting the flow of the game.
Little red notification dots are second nature for you to click, now. Almost annoyingly so.
You've been completing your daily missions, done a fair number of hero summons by now, and are beginning to settle into 1 or 2 factions.
Your Cherie objectives are done or nearly done by this point, and you've come across a few SSR items. So you're pretty intent on using them! Well, there is a problem with that. SSR items are generally not as upgrade-able as SR items are. At least not at this point of the game. An example will point this out quicker: A level 20 SSR is equivalent to a level 30 SR in terms of stats, usually. Unfortunately upgrading SSRs requires a rarer martial spirit than those used to upgrade SRs. So you'll find very quickly that your SSRs begin to lag behind. Don't fret. As long as you plan it out, you'll be able to max 1-2 useful SSRs early on while keeping your SRs leveled and will lose minimal progression in doing so.
Two things this bracket of levels also comes with is world map events start to drop rarer items as a whole. None of them are really "worthless" to do, but some of them may appeal to you more than others. Don't worry if you can't complete any Trinity Crystal map events, they can be tough if your account just leveled up and the next level tier of map events is thrown at you.
The other important thing in this bracket is Tier 3 Troop Choices. Even at a level 1 unlock of a Tier 3 troop, they will overpower a Tier 2 troop by a pretty large margin. This is important to know because this means enemies will also begin using tier 3 troops and they will hurt.
>>
>>584988
Level 55-59:
Unlock Eternal Temple > Dailies (up to daily limit, can be used to progress) > Certain World Map Events > Limited Event Participation > Progress Eternal Temple > Progress Story/Time Rifts > Progress Secret Realm > farming Anikis > farming Goddess Trials (as needed for hammers, keep to a minimum)
The biggest thing here is the Eternal Temple. It is one of the most important things you need to complete at least the first difficulty of (Level 55). This will be your gateway to some pretty large power increases among your heroes as you are able to begin upgrading big heart bonds.
There is a new boss every day on a 3 day rotation with set boss on Sundays.

Level 60-70:
Unlock Ancient Beckoning > Dailies (up to daily limit, can be used to progress) > Certain World Map Events > Limited Event Participation > Rank in Ancient's Beckoning > Progress Story/Time Rifts > Progress Secret Realm > farming Anikis > farming Goddess Trials (as needed for hammers, keep to a minimum)
Well, this is the final stretch.
The unlock at this tier of play is Ancient Beckoning. Unlike Eternal Temple bosses, these bosses are here for 6 days and then rotate out for the next. There are 5 of them to comprise a month's worth of time to challenge them.
The most important thing early on when you unlock these bosses isn't really to go in hoping for the highest score. Just go in and deal as much damage as you can before they inevitably kill you. Even just an E grade will give you as many packages as those that hit S grades. Your packages won't be as rare, but it's a good stepping stone to get you started. These packages are another source of upgrading your units, think of them as a very streamlined and much better thought out enchanting process.
>>
>>584970
I got level 70 around 2 weeks ago. I tried enchanting for that sweet maximum enchant values and noticed a massive gold loss. I’m
not much sure about aniki since I’m bottlenecked by my stamina.

>>584968
It takes more than 7 days to max out one of my characters heart bonds. I guess that’s a very late game problem
>>
>>585001
I'm level 70 and I balance around 10 million to 30 million Gold every so often
I don't use any Gold for a couple of weeks then waste about 20 million doing the basic stuff (Bonds, Enchants, Equipment)
>>
any liana players on cn have messed around with her 3c? it still looks like with the text description even when bringing heal with aa over 2/2/2, gospel is still the better choice
>>
>>584192
I don't know of any, but if you find one on Dark Cave, be sure to tell me, because for my guild, I am the one carrying it with >100k points.
>>
>>585429
From what I gathered on Discord the 2 that are actively recruiting are Cadre and The Brotherhood
We'll have to see after the Expedition ends and the recruiting starts to see if that still aplies

Cadre is one of the top 3 Guilds on the server
The Brotherhood is on the top 5
>>
>>584192
>only 100k
Lucky you
>>
>>585493
>those Remaining Logistics Supply Boxes
But how?
>>
90% of the map is AoE whereas most players don’t even build a dedicated AoE unit first. Seems like this event is aimed for people who’ve been playing for almost a year
>>
>>585447
Thanks.
>>585493
My autism isn't powerful enough for that kinda grind. I have all the rewards I want at at little over 100k; I wouldn't mind seeing the event actually conclude successfully, but I don't really give that much of a damn.
>>585506
If you do well in stages, you gain supply boxes almost faster than you can use them even solo, and you can be much more efficient when playing multiplayer.
>>
>>585506
Multiplayer grinding, we finished before all these massive supply box dumps came
>>
>Rolled the destiny banner
>Got Zerida and the other dude on my pity 10
fuck I know I shouldn't be mad but I wanted Clarett
>>
>>585537
Unfortunately the meta has left her far behind
>>
>>585538
she's cute though
I'm never going to do pvp anyway, I don't even do normal arena because you can't skip it
>>
Be sure to do the map events, it sometimes gives good stuff.
>>
>>585693
Any known drop rate of map event SSRs
>>
>>585524
>I have all the rewards I want at at little over 100k
Just to let you know, rewards cap out at level 70 at around 140k score. We pushed so try and rank as high as possible as a guild for the rewards, so us top 3 were running coop a ton to save boxes
>>
>feel like returning for abit
>remember the massive amount of sweeps i've missed, particularly gof, and know when i take a break again, i'll be back in the same issue
>and this is ignoring various banners, which ok, it's gachashit, i can miss or not, it would happen if i were playing all that time and was unlucky
>go back to quietly collecting fanart and pretending i still play here
>>
>>585784
Just play the game and do the Sweeps
You WILL want to play again in the future so at least grind
>>
I've been trying to think of a Sonya build that doesn't utilize her unique weapon (I won't have nearly enough tokens to even try to prioritize that for her for a LONG time). Would Blue Star + Arcane Battlegarb be a good setup?
>>
>>585820
Sure
That's a common Cavalry build
>>
Let me play your game zlong
>>
>>585863
>being a Burgerlet
Never going to make it
>>
>>585868
I’d have to skip aniki for that. Good thing that the events aren’t cb shitfests lately. I can’t even do the story mode map events and time rifts. 60 crystals for stamina is almost a voucher.
>>
>>585877
Why would you buy Stamina?
It's a good idea early on, but on the late game it's basically a steal

Just try to make do with the freebie Stamina you get from the Daily Missions
>>
>>585886
I haven’t been doing my timerifts/story until now. 40 crystals for 7 runs of CB isn’t that bad. I have to spend some at least or I won’t be able to do them. I even skip joint battles(keys) and Adon/Jones.
>>
>>585891
There's no need to rush the Time Rift
You WILL get stuck midway and be forced to grind to continue

Just save the Crystals for something useful
>>
>>585542
If you skip it you lose out on 30 gems daily, along with the chance of getting either voucher fo every win.
>>
>>585918
I’m already capped. I’ve been sweeping time rift most days for the past month and as a result I am way behind. I heard there is some valuable stuff like Scepter of Divinity so I gotta collect those.
>>
>>585868
>had 700+
>auto rebattle implemented
>down to 263
I'm going to eventually run out and it's going to suck.
>>
SP Lewin and 3c

Elwin and Angelica 3c.

Epsilon and Werner Exclusive.
>>
>>586582
What does Epsilon's exclusive do? I'm wondering if I should stop starring up Zerida and use Epsilon with Omega/Cherie instead
>>
>>586603
Atk 10%, when a unit dies removes a debuff and recovers 30% HP, gets 80% of damage reduction once with a 1 turn cooldown.
>>
File: 1623451438524.png (34 KB, 255x205)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>586582
>SP Lewin and 3c
>>
>>585755
Thanks for the info, I made a final push to cap out my level so I am well and truly finished with the event now. Guess I'll go spend some magic clay now.
>>
File: lewin3c.jpg (92 KB, 690x919)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>586657
it's real,
also his SP is a self-sustain lancer class dps with healing support skills
>>
>>586582
Lewin gets equipment too,
Headpiece that gives 10% hero damage when within 2 spaces of an ally, also becomes a legion of glory unit.
>>
When the fuck will Mommy Tier Jessica and her big boobies get an awesome SP class and 3c?

I want to run a team of all Jessicas
>>
>>585950
whatever
>>
What tank has the strongest range counter in the game including unreleased heroes
>>
>>586582
Apparently Elwin's 3C is a passive faction buff that triggers at the start of the stage and whenever an ally dies. The active portion is just Sword Soul.
If summons count for the ally death effect, that's going to be pretty crazy. This mean that Liana and Angela can now effectively FB Glory as long as Elwin is around by suiciding their summons into things. Not to mention how strong this obviously is in PVP regardless.
>>
>>586844
>Angela
Meant Angelica. Sorry, had curvatures on my mind.
>>
>>586844
WIth how solid his base kit is already it's not surprising they ended up making something dumb for his 3c. Gotta make it worth taking over sword soul, and with 3c fbs being a thing and how much Elwin doesn't want to bring his fb I can't say I didn't see some dumb fb interaction coming.
>>
>>586844
Essentially the Rean exploit but for Elwin purposes? Add Aka to the list, I guess.
>>
>>586835
Unironically Grenier if you build him right but you need godly enchants to pull it off.
>>
>>586835
Easiest to manage is probably Emilia. Christiane uses the same tanking skill, so she might take the lead when she comes out.
>>
>>587046
>hyper ultra super mega invested Grenier
>Ledin FB
>he procs the attack first
As much as I would love to see that destruction I highly doubt anyone will ever dump that many enchant scrolls on him.
>>
>>587029
>>586844
I think its also meant to give his SP 1c some synergy in his kit
>>
>>587050
the only thing emilia has over christiane is inf range counter(christiane is only 2 range), so against units with ullr's bow, tensei jessica, and lucreita, she'll be be better, but you'll also need to keep her at 90%+ hp for first strike, which is hard to do if you have to go against aoes
>>
>>587104
Yeah a well built Grenier has like a 1/5 chance to obliterate someone ranged attacking him before they even fire.
>>
>>587046
it uses his horse archer class right? does he need double runes?
>>
>>587260
He needs everything he can get he's too much of an investment as a niche character for most people.
>>
Today is the last day of DE. What should my number be for max rewards? Currently 70k
>>
>>587396
See >>585755.
I'm capped out at level 70 with 134k points, if that helps. I got everything but the SSR equip gambles at around level 60 with roughly 100k points, and those can well end up being 300 ore.
>>
I'm in chapter 42 of the main story and I was wondering if I should expect more and more absurd ambushes, or not?

Finding yourself surrounded at the end of your turn isn't exactly the best
>>
>>587520
You should always be prepared for Ambush. At least they stopped doing the ridiculous 50 enemies per map shit after people complained about time rift 13.
>>
>>587520
They stop being surprising at some point and you just assume there will be an ambush during every turn.
>>
>>587520
Just think of it like FE hard mode. If an enemy ambush spawn can and will ruin your day at any given point, it will. It's not too bad here at least since tanks exist, though you do need some kind of regen to eat more than ~3 hits.
>>
>>587543
>>587665
>>588012
Thanks for the info. I passed Chapter 42 but 43 I just can't figure out how to do it. If I lose allied units I get debuffs, but how do you get rid of the giant hellspawns? Not even Light of Genesis can hurt them that much. Is there some secret gimmick or do I have to hit them with everything I have?

I thought the skill block map was difficult, but this one beats it for now.
>>
>>588082
They're demons, so using holy units gives you a huge advantage. Chris is usually the solution to that map, it gave me trouble too and using Chris helped me pass it.
If you can't kill them efficiently even with Chris or a strong holy unit, you need grind out your heroes or soldier stats a bit more.
>>
>>588082
I think there is a gimmick with Langrisser but I might be thinking about the wrong map.
>>
>>588286
Nice res faggot
>>
File: FB_IMG_1631749626833.png (1.72 MB, 820x1440)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>588287
Damn, you managed to catch me before I could delete it and try to post a larger one instead
>>
>>588082
There is some kind of stupid gimmick where each one gives all 3 of them some huge buff. There are really old guides on youtube that I'm not sure will help. One of them neutralizes class weakness, I think you can dogpile on that one then exploit demon weaknesses on the other 2. That's unfortunately the start of the game telling you that the units you have built up matter more than how strategic you are with them.
>>
returning moron here, since zerida isn't worth shit a s abuffer anymore (almost glad for this since i hated burning turns buffing her and omega), what the hell am i to use on that dead slot, shadow raid?
>>
>>587486
Currently at 90 now. Turns out I can solo Digos if I somehow manage to dodge 2x fire which causes my units to get the heal reversal debuff. I got lucky on this run
>>
>1 run away from level 70
Meh
>>
>>588370
You mean faction buff? Doesn’t she always bring that?
>>
I summoned from the Destiny Banner and got Bernhardt and Elwin. My Elwin was 5 star and with this latest summon he hit 6 with a remaining 28 shards.

How does the exchange system work? Do I have to summon another Elwin to get a Spacetime Essence, or not?

Given the duration of the banner, reaching 50 shards is not a problem.
>>
>>588770
Yes, spacetime essence is only when you have the unit already at 6* and they’re on banner. They really don’t want you to “cheat” out a free unit with it. The only possible way is with the valentine’s CP coin, as that’s the only other use for 6* shards currently. So if you roll a CP coin on one banner, then use it on the other banner of which you already have a 6* and 50 shards, you “trade” the rate-up banner unit for the Valentine’s one, but then get a free spacetime essence to save for the future. You don’t really get a free unit though.
>>
>>588770
Don't scrap the Elwin shards
Maybe you can trade for other shards in the future
>>
File: Untitled.png (888 KB, 1086x679)
888 KB
888 KB PNG
Guaranteed Ligma made me work for it
>>
>>588783
Thanks for the info. If Zlong decided to give something other than 3 golden hammers as a gift, the world would end.

>>588798
Thanks for the advice, given the costs of the memory store I don't think that for the moment I will waste the shards
>>
>>588798
he would still need a flat out 50 though, so that's still 10 more days in the gof mines
>>
File: ALUSTriel.png (532 KB, 850x850)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
>Roll Choco Elf cause she makes pp hard
>Look up info on how to build her
>Everyone says she sucks and to use the SR instead
Did I sabotage myself by rolling with my dick, boys? Can she be redeemed?
>>
>>589141
She is pretty good in what she does and broken in some maps. So not a bad pick at all.
>>
>>589141
She's really good, it's just that she requires a lot of investment and wants 6*.
>>
>>589181
That applies to pretty much all heroes in Langrisser Mobile tho
>>
>>589185
She's pretty useless until 5* and even then she's pretty eh. The bulk of other characters are at least useable before 5*.
>>
>>589141
She is by no means bad, but Archers are kinda inherently gimmicky units because unless you're facing flyers, most other unit options are better. Alustriel is actually sort of the exception because she is strong enough to do decent damage even against non-flyer enemies, incredibly mobile to help her actually outrange the flyers she is supposed to attack first, and her gimmicks make her an absolute terror in Forest or Grassland heavy maps. Like the other Anons have said, she is fairly expensive though, not just for her star levels but because she really wants the Elven Cavalry Archers which nobody else really needs (although some other heroes can use them, I guess), so you're going to be spending a lot of time grinding Anikis for just one hero.
>>
>have a guaranteed vincent, but can't grab him since no rolls
>>
>>589141
These people are full of shit. She can run with strat or glory so I get a ton of use out of her. Wolf Riders + Unique + Ullrs and you can hit and run from long distances
>>
is the pc client safe or should i shoot for the app
>>
>>589402
Use the phone app, the client doesn't even download properly on some browsers because they care that little.
>>
>>589402
I use the PC client nearly all the time because the phone app destroys my battery and I don't have much trouble. You can't use the store or the features that let you share to social media for prizes on the pc client though.
>>
>>589402
It’s safe. If you don’t care about sharing for rewards sometimes the pc client is also smoother. The other guy is right in that the download link is broken for some browsers, but none of that is a problem once you get the installer. Also I’m pretty sure it downloads on any as long as they’re up to date.
>>
>>589361
Unless you are an endgame player looking for collection purposes, he’s not really special and does not roadblock any bonds
>>
>try to login
>keep getting kicked to "lushiris gate" when all of my shit is on salrath
>get a "failed to connect to server" error message anyways
>repeat the above steps infinitum
now i remember one of the reasons i quit a while back, fix your fucking infrastructure you worthless chinks
>>
>still an ullr's-let
I won't paypig though, I still have some pride.
>>
>>589586
how would paypigging even help you get an ullr's? i wish it could, i need that shit too
>>
>>589586
Its just RNG. I've gotten so many I even combined a bunch to get one to level 50 without orbs.
>>
>>589603
good for you, meanwhile i'm sharding up a character that is functionally worthless without it
guess it's just a matter of attrition, i still hate at the end of the day, you really just have to hope for every upgrade that isn't star levels themselves, or to a much lesser extent enchants. yes the system is pretty shit, but at least they don't have the worst option that you could miss getting a stat at all
>>
>>589622
>meanwhile i'm sharding up a character that is functionally worthless without it
Omega?

>>589591
There’s a gear bag for 20$. Idk the specifics if you can choose one of each gear slot SSR or just one of your choosing
>>
>>589668
He's the one. It's a bit of copium since I want to use him, even though he seems only PVE viable, but at least that won't change for a long time hi Lana.
At least he's basically a week from being finished, unlike Shelfaniel who still needs a month and much better gear, although her gear is still usable.
>>
>>589668
wat. is that some limited time thing? i don't see that in the shop.
>>
>>589586
I have 3 and that's 1 too many. EMB on the other hand I have exactly 1. Admittedly I don't really do much with archers or assassins so eh.
>>
>>589682
There are really no other characters than Alustriel/Omega that want it now? I know bow Luna is useless garbage now but surely there are some other archer/assassin that isn't complete shit that wants it as an ideal weapon.
>>
>>589683
Who uses emb nowadays. If the character doesn’t want stinger than it is either ullrs or the latter
>>
>>589721
Any AoE user.
>>
>half an hour and i'm still not logged in
Not going to reinstall this client just to have it work for only a day and deal with this shit again.
>>
>>589683
There's Narm but I never use her. The one H&M run I did I just gave her Zerida's gear. Though she gets both bows recommended for use so it can go either way I guess. Maybe someone who actually uses her can chime in.
As useless as bow Luna is I kinda wish I had demon hunters built up, since I don't want to invest in them ever now. There are some challenge strats I see where bow Luna is used to great effectiveness compared to how flyer would perform in the same situation.
>>
>>590227
Narm may or may not want it given her SP classes, but that's months away for her to be useful.
>>
Are the more recent CN characters Miracle Staff users, or is it still just Shelfaniel or Bozel?
>>
>>590270
Wouldn't Kreuger also want Miracle staff?
>>
>>590284
Right I forgot about him since I don't have him and won't for a while anyways.
Well if is just 3 characters, then I'll be fine.
>>
>>590284
Krueger can use red / blue moon too because he is actually decent at doing single target damage with Reaper and his talent giving 30% damage.
>>
We really need a more modern and actually extensive tier list will all of these characters. Both newfags and returning retards could use it, since there are many ways they could do early fuckups that aren't easy to reverse like in other games. Hi certain characters that in the first year of the game was strong, but is now really falling off even investing in unique gear, which you can't just reduce to get those controllers back.
>>
>>589676
Yeah limited time thing
>>
>>590297
I’d make one but I’m stuck in my shitter and won’t be able to use my PC any time soon. You’d have to consider: General Purpose PvE, ET, AB, TT, DE, Challenges, and maybe possibly aniki.
>>
Is Vidar's Rose worth spending ore on, or is it "common" enough in the accesory pool I can save that for rarer accs and weapons?
>>
>not a single accessory that gives skill is worth anything on mages
damn, my meme crit aoe setup is kill
>>
>>590578
>Is Vidar's Rose worth spending ore on
Yes, it's pretty rare.
>>
just realized it's apex day, gonna fail to get to gold 3 bros!
>>
I am building an empire faction team composed for the moment of Bernhardt and various SR Empire characters, but I have a problem, how do I win 5 times in the arena? It is very rare that I get players of low level and most of the time I am forced to use a team made up of the best characters I have, putting an underdeveloped character on the field could directly result in a defeat.
>>
>>590603
Well, easiest in auto is AoE rush. If you can't do that and you aren't strong enough to auto then just manual, stay outside of range and pick up the enemies as they come.
>>
>>590603
The easy answer is that you don't
I generally try to win at least one for the Daily Quests + I see if I can auto any of the others
If I can't, then I just don't use all of my Arena Tickets that day
>>
>>590297
Just don't Ore any Equipment bro
>>
File: w4kcvsts02o71.jpg (63 KB, 960x444)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Hmm.
>>
>>590829
I-Is that what I think it is?
>>
>>590822
Maybe I didn't make myself clear. My problem is that I need the 5 wins to unlock some characters' second bond. I also hardly ever use all arena tickets as most of the time I can only choose between lv 70 players. Under current conditions it will take months to unlock those bonds
>>
>>590880
You pray for a free win and send in 5 at a time. Yes it's BS and you just have to deal with it.
>>
>>590880
Go for the ones who give you 1 daily point since they're weaker or just manual.
>>
At this point, I have Time Rifts 10 and 11 Elite to clear for the lead character shards. I also recently cleared Chapter 50, finishing the part 1 story, and got the item to reset Matthew's class tree. What has generally been considered the best? Ninja's Ninjutsu would've been great if you could pair it with Strike Master like Sonya does, but that's not a combination.
>>
>>590977
Flier Matthew is considered the best, but it really isn't a big deal to not reset him or use him at all. Flier has the highest attack, can use flier equips, has sprint/gale. Cav has move again, strike, and can use heavy armor. Archer is unique in that you really don't have many of them, and he's a decent archer. Ninja just sucks.
>>
>>590977
Flier for general stuff followed by Cav. Archer it's good for Hugin & Mugin but that's about it.
>>
Oh yeah, I forgot to say, his SP should come at any time which could make the selection completely irrelevant outside of maybe the skills themselves.
>>
>>590986
After they made a gacha "not-alt" form of him that acknowledges most people picked his flyer version, who knows what they'll do once they give him an SP, if ever.
They clearly are trying to give them out to more SRs and Rs recently, probably because a fucking 2nd lotto just to be able to get an SP at all for SSRs is likely not doing well even for the chinks. But I still suspect they probably won't give him one for at least another year at this pace, there's still plenty of low rarity characters for them to salvage, or even fuck up hard like they did with Lana. Plus if any of the main trio were to get SP classes, I fully think it'd either be Grenier or Almeida first, the former because they seem to be trying to make him work for once, and the latter because while she's always been decent at her niche, she's completely mogged by Kruger at it, and they've been keen on giving SPs that are basically entirely different to characters in that situation (Elwin/Altemuller/Sigma/Cherie).
>>
>>591016
SP Matthew already has a Silhouette and he was the first of the trio to get a 3c and exclusive, don't see why it wouldn't be the case for SP.
>>
>>590834
Yes, a third lotto, this time a slot machine that rewards controllers(2 or 5), ONE ssr shard (of a character you own), and rainbow ore (10 or 25) as the only really semi-useful rewards, the rest is about as crappy as usual.
6 total runs a day, and 2 free runs. I suspect the other 4 runs are going to be really expensive in terms of crystals, especially if they likely run this event for a short time. And of course it can always be changed for the worse once it hits global.
>>
>>591027
The 4 other runs come from upgrading your “lotto machine” building in the town building mode, so all 6 runs are free. Also those are basically the only rewards besides 20k/50k gold. The SSR shard is the multipurpose shard, and you could also just not win anything at all since I assume you match 3 for a prize.
>>
>>590977
I personally prefer cav. He gets bats and move again, both of which came to be very useful for clearing Scylla 70. I have also used move again a few times in regular and some of the easier challenges were bringing him wasn't too bad of an idea. I got cav from the beginning though so I haven't used any others. I also did put strike and assault to good use when I had someone else buff him.
>>
>2 losses to 1 wins
while i shouldn't have done this last minute, it's not going to be a fun season
>>
Alright, Rift 13-5, the 3-group intelligence station raid. How the hell do I manage this one? Every side has to deal with the full spectrum of enemies, and the generals rip through my best tank (Emilia) like nothing. How do I manage this? I can't even get that much more powerful except in enchantments, and that's luck. I can handle one of the two lesser sides with Vargas + Lana. Emilia will get pounded no matter which soldier I use (between Treant and Cyclops) because the generals include Infantry and Cavalry, and I don't have Landius, which is starting to sound like the best solution for that spot. I've tried Leon on the other lesser side, but he can't stay alive worth a crap, even after how much I've built him up. I don't have the gear for three tanks yet (I do have Ledin and his bonds built, but only 3*). All YouTube videos have basically been "overpowering whaler, you'll never be this strong."
>>
>>591094
Is that the one from IV where you prevent the enemies from escaping?
Probably the hardest time rift map, don't know if it will help you but I abused mov down from Lana and Lambda's AoE in one side while Matthew and Luna took care of the other, center was Ledin and Almeda. You'll probably need some trial and error to check how the AI moves. Some of it will end up depending on whether you can take out some units in a single hit.
>>
>>591104
Yeah, that's the one. The hardest you say? Well shit, Rift 13 is one of the most important rifts due to awakening materials.
>>
Well how is this new "9 realms" thing going to work out. Obviously an "attempt" on their part to ease the grind, but will it be a rare case of them doing it right or the usual way of doing something retarded that in practice only works for the people that don't need the catch up mechanic in the first place.
Shit like extra hero stats (as long as it's PVE only) can work and I could maybe see them making the grind easier for that. But the summon to make shit like scyalla easier? That means absolutely nothing except for weaker players that have trouble with them in the first place, but at the same time I don't see them making an easy grind for a cheese mechanic when they shit out gacha units and inflate the weapon pool for that. Especially since it's clearly going to be another event rotation, so only 1 will be available when it drops and they'll dripfeed the other 8 in a semi-timely manner.
>>
>>591094
One of the hardest time rifts for me too, but I did it close to release. I put Leon+Liana on the right side, Ledin+Tiaris on the bottom, and Elwin+Cherie on the left.

The bottom side really is the bottleneck here, since if your tank isn't strong enough it's impossible to stop them from running away. What I'd probably do nowadays, is put Yulia on the left side instead of Cherie so she can heal Ledin with GoEL and Faith. You also might want to consider running Blood Pact on your tank so they don't get heal blocked by the Cavalry. You might also want to put your Vargas on the bottom to fight the generals unless your Emilia has her 3c, but even then she's not going to be that strong against phys. Another thing that might help is that I brought fireball on my Tiaris instead of Attack Blessing, and used her to weaken the infantry so they wouldn't pummel through Ledin's Phalanx.
>>
>>591104
>>591140
Okay, I'm going to have to come out and admit it- I had completely forgotten just how awesome Ledin is in close combat (I only recently got him here, but I had him back in my lost original account). Even at 3*, with a Tiaris sticking by him, he decimated enemy forces, and I managed to get the Cavalry commander to aim for the left side by charging Ledin and Tiaris in to get in their range ASAP while Leon handled bottom, took out Infantry commander ASAP, and got the hell out of the way. Lana and Vargas took care of right. 3* finish, both feats, though I didn't get the hidden treasure (though I recall it's just gold).
>>
>>591137
If you're talking about the Robot summon, it's an entirely separate grind. Unlocking seems to be as difficult as ET 60 or so. It also includes stat bonuses that work in PvE and PvP for basically all heroes+soldiers. The nickel and diming part is having to use crystals to reset the board past the first time since you can't unlock the entire board.

>only works for the people that don't need the catch up mechanic in the first place
Did we ever actually have a catch-up system only for people that didn't need it anyways?
>they shit out gacha units and inflate the weapon pool for that
Certain new units do make it to the starting 8 level for PvE, but not having LoG/Rozalia or any weapon certainly isn't stopping anyone from clearing all the PvE content.
>Especially since it's clearly going to be another event rotation, so only 1 will be available when it drops and they'll dripfeed the other 8 in a semi-timely manner.
Unfortunately yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about them drip feeding them one by one. I don't think it's an event rotation though? It looks like all of them are on the same secret realm page and you can just choose which one you want to do. I'm not sure if they share the same "charging time", but they don't use the same currency and it's nice that you only have to clear once every 3 days.
>>
>>591148
Congrats
>>
>>591148
>in my lost original account
facebook?
>>
>>591150
>Did we ever actually have a catch-up system only for people that didn't need it anyways?
You know what I mean, stuff like "do X to unlock Y which makes the overall grind for X's rewards much easier, except X is the content you were having trouble with the first place". A decent counterexample of a catch up mechanic that mostly works is guild expeds.
>>
>Bronze 3
Just remove apex at this rate and make a non shit mode for the skins locked to it, filthy chinkjews.
>>
>>591150
>mfw blessed with rng by having LoG Rozalia
Man this game has been babying me too much.
>>
>>591188
>he didn't win all of his qualifiers by afk
this is why gold III-lets should just quit, too low iq for this basic china gacha
>>
>>591155
Yeah, I've mentioned it around here before. Scrapping Facebook had that nasty side effect of scrapping some of my mobile game accounts.
>>
For those stuck in this rabbithole enough to farm extra JB for more drops, what is a good cutoff point before you think you've wasted too much AP in comparison to potential for drops? 5? 10? For some, yes this is not counting the daily bonuses.
>>
>>591219
Don't know, I just do them when my friends want to, otherwise I just do dailies.
>>
>>591219
Drop rate looks similar to dragons. Not worth it at all

>>591222
The weapon JBs are the easiest in 65, almost impossible to fuck up if you know AI targeting priority and Angelicas pathing. Followed by Sunday(gold/hammer) and the bond materials. Since my income of heart bonds won’t exceed the rate of SSR keys that I’m getting, then I skip those.
>>
>>591231
Dragons are fairly slow though, unless you skip them, and even then it's more AP and if you're not getting an equipment, you're getting ultimately nothing since hammers essentially are endless unless you are a whale and are constantly upgrading SSR gear for various characters.
>>
>>591219
Aniki should be everyone's highest priority. If it's only between Dragons and equip JB, then probably JB. JB 65 had a slightly lower drop rate than Dragon, but could not drop rare SSRs and costs half the stam. JB 70 can drop rares, and theoretically they should've upped the drop rate at least a bit. JB equip dailies are always worth it if you have the time, as at the minimum they give a common SSR for 100 ore and cost half the stam of dragon.
>>
>>591237
JBs can drop rare.
>>
>>591241
>JB 70 can drop rares
65 and under can't
>>
>>591241
>>591245
Wait, I just realized it's not called JB 70. Just replace 60 with 65, and 65 with 60 and under.
>>
>>591246
>Just replace 60 with 65
70 with 65.... jesus christ
>>
>>591246
>>591247
>>591245
Go to sleep anon, you need it.
>>
>this JB or Dragons discussion
>i don't get shit either way and am still hunting for ullr's/miracle staff/red moons/ragnaroks/scarlet reapers/divinity scepters; tennyo's robes; or tennyo's headdresses/fury of tyrs/odin's battle elms. and even niche shit like thor's necklace or blood sword hrunting.
>every single flyer is stuck with fucking peacemaker, and i still have to run SR equips on characters like shelfaniel/lambda
>>
>>591259
Don't worry though, the old equipment that was worthless is still worthless despite all the fancy new units, Dark Robe? No niche whatsoever. Goddess Dress? Yulia only accepted it as a last resort nd it's completely replaced by her unique next month.
>>
Oh and these two guys were out too.

https://sites.google.com/view/wikigrisser/heroes/ssr-hero/kertesz
https://sites.google.com/view/wikigrisser/heroes/ssr-hero/elma

Kertesz looks interesting, but I don't think he'll amount to any meta changes in Apex. Too little range, and the only use I see him having is tank busting as he's outmatched in aoes and summons. On the other hand, I think this is the first time we have someone who can maintain 2 summoned units. He can setup a wombo combo if your opponent plays into it, as he gets a whopping 50% damage boost against enemies of the same type as him, but he doesn't have a real talent. Needs Lico and Patsyr, so Bond 5 might be hard for some who don't really want Patsyr.

Elma doesn't look like anything special either. Functions as a backup healer, but unlike Mariel who doubles as a dps, she brings along some utility. Highlights are her candle that has 6* Luna's aura+mini Liana talent, a stronger version of Gospel that reflects debuffs instead of just immunizing, and a 7 range recall. 3c is a better miracle that gives her a 3 range healblock immune aura. Her setup is almost always going t be 3c, recall, gospel mirror. Most likely just going to serve the same role as Tiaris in current meta for aggro. Bonds are Ares/Tensei Jess.
>>
>>591280
I hope they're done with Tensei, I'm fairly certain not even these devs played this game, yet they're shilling it so regularly and so strongly.
>>
>>591284
I get the feeling they ain't done with Tensei yet. How many characters are left to add in Mobile?
>>
>>591266
I don’t think you’d need goddess dress where you could heal to full with GoEL. Even the SR green leaf coat is better than that.

Also post Yulia exclusive
>>
File: file.png (70 KB, 1150x373)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>591299
the point is you could upgrade that since you drop so much of that shit, and it worked decently enough, this was more of a thing way back when there were fewer characters with ridiculous powercreep, and yulia was better in pvp and especially pve
but it's basically worthless now, even with the tensei shit, so i guess i'll reduce this literal dozen of this shit equip
and here you go, it drops with ares, so enjoy seeing more of him if you still catch wind of him in apex
>>
While we're on this equipment discussion, I dropped a couple of True Crosses recently, have the users of that changed much?
>>
>Awakening: Chant of Life
>Cost: 3 / CD: 3 / Range: 3 / Span: Single

>[Passive] Every time this hero's talent removes 1 debuff, also add 1 buff.
>[Assist] Active use. Grants a single unit ATK, INT and DEF+20%, as well as immunity to all debuffs. After taking action, heal allies within 2 blocks for 2x Liana's INT, and remove 2 debuffs. Lasts 2 turns. Also grant "Immunity" to self. Lasts 1 turn.

>no buff list (implying the buffs are mostly basic shit like mini faction buff stats over just a list of actual gamechangers like damage dealt/reduction or even something rare like a decent skill buff), on top of the ability to get the buffs being conditional
>still shit range, which is horrid with her absolutely stubby legs
>her 'immunity", just a clone of half of gospel's buff, is but one turn, and the entire 3c is built upon her using jugler plush/teddybear, so it's even worse since you don't have consistent silence immunity, something she really needs for her main purpose if you're going to invest to the point of a 3c, especially for her over other core characters

I don't even like Liana since I actually played L2, and I don't think she deserves this. Of course Tensei shit still gets their good stuff with either minimal to absolutely no drawbacks.
But at least it's not as much of a mess as Tiaris.
>>
>>591352
I thought Tiaris 3C is good though? I’ve seen a few videos of CN play offs where she’s being played now after all this time. I see more Lianas too there. Overall it looks like the meta for CN shifted to be more tank pushy, first pick Christianne or some other strong tank is more of the norm.
>>
>>591323
It’s still BiS on healers that can’t make use of goddess tear like Rozenciel
>>
>>591316
>estimated release October 10
Well fuck. I just spent my points on an exclusive on a hero that I plan on using occasionally. The next DE better be there by then
>>
>>591412
Controllers are outright a cancer grind, and that they created SP classes in leu of references made it even worse.
>>
>>591417
>*rebalances
>>
>do some youtubing while I let stamina recharge
>see even in certain channels I watched that all of them used tenseitrash in later time rifts
I see I'm not going to do those then.
>>
Cute
>>
>>591432
Cute
>>
>>591432
CHADtthew!
>>
>>591432
What are you doing anon?
Help the fellow Chadttew out
>>
>>591219
>actually doing JB
Enjoy your cancer, fren
>>
>>591439
Wish there was actually a way to help lower level people.
>>
Ayy!
My Merchant is Lv. 4 now!

Let's see if she can now bring useful stuff for me now
>>
Don't forget to The Forbidden Battleground, anons
It expires next week
>>
>>591446
I finished that awhile ago now, I need a new event for challenge points already. Controllers drying up.
>>
>>591446
Done already outside of Meteor, Origins and Strategic Factions since I don't have enough Heroes built.
>>
>>591448
Tell me about it
Cherie ate up all of the ones I had
And I still need to buy Landius' set
>>
>>591446
That’s quite a workout for my brain. Only did the level 60 ones. Even boss battles are easier than this

>>591440
If you don’t really trust your teammates then create a lobby, make yourself player 3, use tank(range counter is ideal)+Tiaris, and determine Angelica’s pathing

Literally impossible to fuck up unless they deliberately grief like teleport you but this is rare in a game like this. I personally don’t bother with keys as there is a lot of room for error and it’s impossible to carry
>>
>>591352
+10/-10 damage is part of the basic buff list too. +15/-15 for FB levels. Liana has to get a balanced 3c because AA is still that strong in Apex. Florentia/Rozen/Liana are still the top healers.

>>591372
Tiaris is very good. She is far more aggressive than even Florentia, and allows you to go for more ST rush rather than the aoe/ignore guard/disposition rush we have going on now as AB lets so many more characters bust through a tank.
>>
How do you do Chapter 20 (The End of the Empire) normally?
At the end of the map, Clotaire gets a permanent Guard and Revival over Rozenciel
If I didn't have a Assassin I wouldn't be able to finish it
How do you disarm him the designed way?
>>
>>591514
Ignoring guard skills are also intended. The other way is stun, mobility down, and cannot guard to disable guard. Seeing as he had an infinite range guard, it's likely intentional they just wanted to make him op so you had to use one of those. So if you're asking about whether there was some story trigger that would disable his guard, there isn't.
>>
>>591522
What the fuck, Zlong
It was a map with only 2 Lancers
Why would someone bring a Ignore Guard or Cannot Guard Skill?
>>
>>591296
After this update, 10, so 5 more tensei banners at most
>>
>>591523
You could also equip your healer with a goddess hand staff, it lowers mobility and disables guard
>>
>>591666
Okay, and how many Langrisser 1 characters are there still left to add?
>>
>>591773
They've forgotten existing L1 NPCs (as in not even mentioned at all in the mobileshit's story), so you can't play that card in favor of Tensei shit.
>>
File: 1606789841252.png (647 KB, 848x1036)
647 KB
647 KB PNG
>have a few frostfire crowns
>think on the off chance a future unit can find a niche that i don't want to immediately reduce them, and there have been small cases where that's happened
>remember the exact confluence of events that needs to happen (the unit needs to convert MDEF to ATK/INT[preferably the former], have some damage reduction innate to the kit that stacks with the helmet and of course other sources, would be a flyer so they have access to holy pegs or other damage reduction soldier passives on a phys i can't think of, is an extremely strong single target unit so the damage reduction actually matters, and won't die in a single hit so no assassins)
>realize this is extremely unlikely unless a tensei character is anything like this, so it'll probably happen with some extra shit on top
>none of the tensei pcs/npcs not playable in mobile seem to have a kit anything like the above combination, even as necessary as an mdef>atk/int conversion, they even already added the main demon girl who use INT
>reduce them immediately
>>
>>591843
just keep 4 always available and Ore the rest
>>
>>591790
Yeah I know, that was rhetorical. Still depressing though. Taylor and Thorn were pretty based, and Volkoff left a lasting impression due to his death. Celia wasn't a bad looker herself. Still plenty of room for more Rs and SRs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeR8XmNdHnE
>>
>>591296
>>591666
I got a feeling that they'll at least get the tensei kalxath chars, the shika twins, ansel, and lugner in before stopping with tensei, so at least 3 tensei banners
>>
>>591790
You mean thornE and laias?
>>
>>591843
Nothing of value was lost. Even I ored the rare Baldr’s Robe because Galaxy Robe is better
>>
>get to SSSS
>all of the enemies except zerida, who's aggressively mobile, are in water
well i'm not getting ssss this week either
it's map design like this that proves they only make the utter trash water based units for the sake of being part of enemy design
>>
>>591890
You could try going to a corner then AoE with Bozel in the 2nd turn then let your tank and dps do the rest.
>>
>>591890
I skipped it. Virash one shot literally every single tank and I didn't want to deal with double chain hooks one shotting Tiaris or Liana if she wasn't 100%. The 20% damage down on attacking law was retarded too. Also I think all of the servers, maybe not CN, have TT synced.
>>
>4th VoL from TT
Neat, now to choose between Bozel and Luna.
>>
>>591927
Luna easy. She needs the def more than Bozel as a phys DPS. Just use greaves if you really want that MDef
>>
>>591927
I personally haven't removed my boots from Bozel. Like never. Maybe if I actually did apex I would throw a clock on one of my few spare swordsmiths but eh. I do think I have a veil with clock on it because I was swimming in them at some point but I'm never going to use it.
>>
Is it possible to complete Eternal Temple without having the faction characters?

I managed to finish Scylla because my main faction is Glory.
>>
>>592057
Some Heroes can be from another Faction, but it's recommended that most of the others are from the determined Faction of the map

Just give it time, it took me months to finish the Lv.65 of of all Eternal Temples
>>
>>592057
You're losing out on 40% stats, and no FB allowed. It's about as close as they can tell you to use on-faction without explicitly banning. ET 55/60, you might be able to use off-faction if you overpower it, but 65/70 it's highly unlikely. The only time you bring off-faction would probably be your healer if you need the utility.
>>
>>592163
Wait. Is FB stats useless?
>>
>>592166
It's blocked, just like in Ancient Beckoning. You can probably pull it off even in the highest fight if you had to, but you shouldn't, and the amount of investment for that is above even most of the strongest players will do.
Don't worry about it, just keep rolling for new characters every so often (just stick to destiny banners and collabs if you want to ensure you get limiteds) and you'll slowly build up teams for everything, content is pretty much balanced around this.
>>
Finally cleared all the Eternal Temple 60 fights. Now I have to start prepping for the 65s. Can moons drop from the 65s? Also, how viable is a strategy of Kayura, Tiaris (with Witch's Reminisce), and a tank versus the wind dragon?
>>
>>592493
>can moons drop from the 65s?
Yes

>Kayura
Good question
Most of us already have the Dragons cleared, so we didn't test how the new Heroes fare against them
I imagine she is ok against him
>>
>>592493
Moons are 50/50 on 65. Leviar's heal reversal ignores immunity so no cheesing except with summons. Kayura is decent as she can heal, but while the 20% ignore is huge on Leviar, she has no damage boost if you don't crit. Being able to warp out to not take aoe damage is nice, and healing a bit after his aoe if you don't have a skill up is alright too. Leviar is a very fast fight though, so Sophia's rewind usually ensures you have a skill almost every turn. A tank isn't recommended as mages very often have high mdef troop boost, and Sorcs at 100% are pretty tanky against mdamage. You'll also want the counter damage too from your mage if not from Luna.

The best strat is just to bring summons, and then utlity for your best mage. A strong enough Lana, Lucretia, or any other dps mage can nearly solo the fight with good rng.
>>
>>592504
Thing is, I tried with my Lana (seriously, she's my top character). If it wasn't the heal reversal screwing me over, it was combat where her soldiers weren't at 100% (for the mages damage reduction) leading to an instant death, hence the need for a tank, otherwise she'll get wind blasted AND sniped. Weren't for that, I probably could've done it the same way I did the 60, she's certainly strong enough to do all the damage herself if she can survive.
>>
>>592516
You don't have a choice but to get 6* Luna if you're using Lana and keep her relatively close.
>>
>>592526
>6* Luna
5*. I can admit that something I haven't tried yet was go with Sorceresses instead of Dark Alchemists. I've actually been surprised to see some strats actually put EVERYONE in his range, and since he can counter 3 range, no point in taking Dark Alchemists, take Sorceresses and go into 2 range.
>>
>>592529
Dark Alchemists are a trash trap that I fell for too, don't feel too bad designed to bait Lanafags into wasting resources. They are useless, and what little niche you could argue for was trashed time and time again with 3c that doesn't even work properly in account with the extra range they have, and especially the SP class she will get. Stick to Sorceresses, particularly for PVE since she's fairly fragile and Sorceresses are consistently built up for a bunch of characters anyways.
>>
File: quê.gif (24 KB, 126x128)
24 KB
24 KB GIF
>>592534
>Dark Alchemists are a trash trap
You take that back!
>>
>>592534
Goddammit, I've been through this before though. Except for maybe her 3C, I can't kill crap at 3 range with Sorceresses. At the very least I'm keeping them both built. Sometimes, that 3 range with soldiers is absolutely worth it, turning Lana into a single-target killing machine, even against ranged opponents.
>>
>>592541
Comparing the major differences to them, obviously assuming both are Max:
>Dark Alchemists
- 15% less ATK if both are at 100% HP
+ 1 more Range if above 80% which works on all skills, obviously this makes part of her 3c useless since it was built around giving soldiers more range
+ Can restore their own HP, by 30% a turn even, so they can keep it high easier (imagine the state of the Reinforcement passive nowadays)
>Sorceresses
+ 15% more ATK & 45% MDEF at 100% HP
- 100% is non negotiable for those effects, and the Mdef matters a lot less when not attacking into magical damage dealing units
Everything else about them is the same or extremely minor base stat differences.

Your problem is you're forgetting that Lana's regular talent only applies the extra range to herself(her skills). Her troops don't attack, so troop damage (a big majority of damage in almost all case for 98% of the cast) is nonexistent. It's been a complaint for a while and why most just use her in AoE teams if they are going to use her Talent range at all. An exception to this was her 3c, which as part of the 3c's passive, gives Troop +1 range just for that skill, so Sorceresses can give full damage in just that case. When slamming a target with Dark Reaper/Cleanse or the 1c single targets at 3 range, you aren't going to do shit except when using Dark Alchemists.

For a lot of varied reasons I stick to Sorceresses, especially if only/mostly doing PVE. If you're going to be hitting the same target and both soldiers can attack it, Sorceress is flat out better, it's just math, and the grind is "easier/ more lenient" just investing in them.
>>
>>592529
You should almost always go for Sorcs here and go into 2 range. Alchs have a base mdef of 19, whereas Sorcs have a whopping 28 and 45% at 100% health. Just move your healers in and out, or bring along more mass heals so you can heal from 3 range. Rozenciel is especially useful since you can even heal sorcs back to full after his aoe. Luna's exclusive also turns her talent aura into 3 blocks, although I'm guessing you might not have that many controllers.

Also SP Lana is going to make Alch's almost completely obsolete with her talent affecting her entire unit.
>>
>>592559
Well obviously if people wasted them on Lana's exclusive, they're not going to have an easy time building them back up.
>>
I built them, mostly for when I auto stuff.
>>
Is horse Lance better than flier Lance when using his exclusive?
>>
>>592554
>Your problem is you're forgetting that Lana's regular talent only applies the extra range to herself(her skills).
No, I'm not forgetting; that's EXACTLY why I'm on the Dark Alchemist train. You sure you're talking to the right guy here?
>>
>>592163
Minus valk, cheese lmao.
>>592594
Probably, no one ever uses him or his exclusive to tell you for sure though.
>>
I think dark alchemists are a total trap soldier unless you actually use Lana a lot. But after her SP comes out you probably shouldn’t just build them for her.

If soldiers were cheap to level up i’d use them just because the post combat healing is nice sustain when you aren’t using Tiaris.
>>
this Sx4 TT is really tanky
and fuck the anti fixed damage rule, no meteor for me
>>
so are guilds waiting until after maintenance to start the weekly event or is mine just shit
>>
File: Langrisser_PmtlI2h2Tj.png (1.34 MB, 1280x719)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
Cute skin but god 188 vouchers and I already have a skin for her. Also we got fireside reunion today. Getting through just the initial bit is taking long as fuck, I hope all of it doesn't take forever. How were the challenges?
>>
>>592738
did they rerun that flute skin?
was it more expensive then, i remember that they reran the freya skin which was originally free and they attached a voucher price to it
>>
>>592746
When they did the event rerun it was the 118 or whatever cost. I think. That was quite some time ago.
>>
>>592724
Well if you finished the first one already then yeah, pretty common to wait until Thursday for everyone to have a chance.
>>
>>592738
Oh wow that’s nice. I probably won’t mind buying it once it gets here because I have like 500 skin vouchers just collecting dust. I have all of Liana’s skins already so kind of feels like I’m obligated to get them all, same with Yulia.
>>
>>592493 here
Got through Leviar 65 on my first attempt today. Sorceress still has the same problem as Dark Alchemist- if they aren't at 100%, Lana is getting slaughtered in counter damage. Unless I'm missing something and that's actually a Demonic Curse effect, because I tried attacking while she had it, thinking it'd be no problem since she wouldn't be restoring any health. Thankfully most of the damage had already been done and Kayura finished things up. It's nice that even at 2 range (she was using Sorceresses too), she could still warp out of the danger zone. Definitely was a good idea to have Liana with Archer summon, because it did catch the curse at least once, instead of someone else.
>>
>>592791
Sorcs are the best in events you can't outrange the boss, Leviar being your situation. They also help tank the hit better. And yes, the demonic curse debuff makes whoever has it take increased damage. You don't want to attack, be attacked or be in aoe range if you get it.
>>
>>592738
Is that a Golden Snitch she’s holding?
>>
>>592818
Bunny-eared Martial Spirit
>>
>>592594
Is really up to your playstyle, Equipment and how many Mastery Runes of which Class you have
Check out the Top Lances and see what you think would be best
>>
>>592791
To add to the other guy, Leviar has fast animations and the curse is +500% damage, so if you attack with it you’ll get slaughtered with no damage done most of the time.
>>
Why the fuck is progressing through time rift 7 elite so hard
>archers that one shot my Hilda
>>
>>593137

New thread since we hit page 10
>>
>>592757
they didn't even do the first run of the week

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.