[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 193 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Arena5Pic01.jpg (51 KB, 600x475)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Post the arenas that filtered you, other anons post tips to get the hell out and try to guess what kind of person you are
I start
>>
>>548254
Seriously anon? Try Teppen or any other card game cuz this is shit also if you still wanna tips maybe hog rider with fire spirits?
>>
File: IMG_20210811_163528.jpg (413 KB, 1080x1194)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
can't go higher than 4850, I'm using old school 2.6
>>
>>548412
Maybe replace turret with graveyard and three skeletons with knight?
>>
>>548545
Also dont played it for 6 month so dont know how meta going
>>
>>548254
I stopped playing for years and recently made it to legendary
>>
6k trophies is just a bunch of niggers using egolem/egiant decks and slapping the screen wherever.
>>
>>548254
Arena 4 so far is kinda tough with these Japanese name guys kicking my ass and getting 3 crowns
>>
>>548755
I've stopped playing for a couple years and had a nice clan but made it further this summer then I really did those days
>>
>>549214
Try to play defensive, when your units are going for the crowns put in a tank and a few other low cost units, this is what i'm trying to do now to get off arena 5
Also it's not really that hard don't worry
>>
>>549296
Trying to play more defense and it's working somewhat, thanks anon. I've realized that after joining clan wars that there was alot of high level cards I don't have and this is probably easy shit compared to it lol.
>>
Reached Arena 13 and deliberately stopped climbing because I still have lv10/11 cards and struggling against people with lv13 decks. If I reach Legendary at this point I'm not winning ever again
>>
Rate my deck:

Arrows-Mortar-Royal Giant-Dart Goblin-Musketeer-Valkyrie-Freeze-Inferno Dragon
>>
Clan wars is somewhat a bitch.
>>
>>551076
Just Screencap it faggot
>>
And now i'm in arena 6 limbo, yahoo. Cannot even get past 1750 at best
Here's my deck btw
>>
>>552697
I’d replace witch or dragons with musketeer and hog or wall breakers with fireball
>>
I'm currently at 6.1k with level 11, playing xbow, f2p btw
>>
File: 1629261012039.jpg (1.11 MB, 1080x2316)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>548254
Hard stuck around 6.3k (used to be grand champion :( )
This may be because I mained mortar bait and with every deck running bomber, dark prince, mother witch, and 5/8 splash cards bait is just not great anymore.
Either going to switch to hog or xbow, leaning on xbow rn
>>
Got about 800 gems, what's the best use for them? Unfortunately I'm not good enough to win tournaments and challenges
>>
>>556192
I guess getting better cards in the shop.
>>
Which legendary should I max out next?
>>
>>548254
all of you, stop wasting your time on this shit, go pick a book, go hug your family, live life
>>
>>557722
Night witch
>>
>>557733
You're not my real dad
>>
>>557145
I'm not paying 250 gems for 5 epics
>>
>>558252
Alright don't pay 250 gems
>>
Been some lag in the game for this week.
>>
I haven't played in years and just starting to get back. Is this a good deck? I'm arena 7
>>
>>561960
Swap either Zap or Log for Fireball.
>>
Started playing the game again after years, breezed through all arenas until legendary, now I constantly face cunts with level 13 cards (meanwhile my cards are level 8-10). Really makes me want to quit the game, levels are a completely retarded mechanic that serve absolutely no purpose but making players spend money. It only impacts the game negatively and makes me remember why I quit.
>>
>>562239
And that's why I did >>551051
>>
Why the fuck are there people with inferno dragons at fucking arena 7
I am quitting every time i meet one of them
>>
It always be the spics that BM
>>
File: 1582506498815.jpg (23 KB, 526x534)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>can't decide what win condition to stick with
i switch decks every couple days. send help.
>>
>>563767
Pansy
>>
I can't stop fucking losing on arena 4. The most I've reached is 1150 and then go on a losing streak.
How do I git gud?
>>
>>568521
Post deck
>>
>>568521
Post deck
>>
>>
>>575314
The deck I'm using what do?
>>
>>575314
You don’t need prince and mini pekka and you only have baby dragon and arrows for air units
>>
>>548254
Anyone else hyped for this GY deck to become Tier 1 next week? Everything that ran out of the poison and survived with 1hp will die. Game changing, unless youre a casual
>>
>>575314
Too many tanks and too little anti-air. I'm not fond of pekka either, too expensive, slow and easy to distract. Also having one building for defense helps a lot.

I'd switch prince or mini pekka for musketeer and pekka for a cannon (tombstone if I'm seeing too many princes). That should improve things quite a bit.
>>
>>557862
Night witch is getting reworked, hard to tell how good she'll be. Upgrade mother witch she is still busted. Also the original guy you were replying to is a fag, level 13 mega knight tells you everything you need to know
>>
>>577621
If everyone is gonna be using poison why would you use GY then. Trying some sort of poison bait? Never heard of that before. I dont like using the GY as a sole win condition, too many hard counters.
>>
File: Deck.jpg (509 KB, 1080x1101)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
How is this deck? Currently I'm in challenger 2
>>
>>578057
Giant skeleton is such a meme card, not a fan of it as a win condition but I digress. If youd say any deck types or cards you struggle against a lot that would help to provide some insight.

I'd say maybe chuck a big spell in there, like fireball. You can defend with minions and then push with just minions balloon if you had fireball to knockback something like a musketeers for just enough time to get one balloon hit. Or just switch out zap for snowball, its getting buffed and the knockback is very strong now, will be better than zap for buying time for balloon to hit against a defender.
You're air defense is very weak to arrows. Firecracker or minions can both be arrowed and 2 spear gobs is no dps anyway. Maybe switch to megaminion which would give you nice mini tank for taking care of splash ranged units.
Idk about goblin gang, dont really see what purpose they serve. Already have cannon for ground defense, maybe just chuck a spirit there instead, can also help with cycling and offense with bandit.
That's my 2 cents
>>
>>578094
Thanks for your tips anon!
Anyway there is no particular card against which I struggle. When I have some difficulties it's usually because of some distractions to the Giant skeleton (like a well positioned ice golem) or due to the level difference (level 13 Ebarbs and so on). I usually use the gob gang against targets like the lumberjack or the PEKKA when I need a distraction while I prefer the zap for the stun effect.
>>
>>578110
Oh, I forgot: should I switch the GS for the Goblin giant? I use it in a clan war deck and I like it
>>
>>578115
Well to be clear I'm not the best at this game or anything so dont put too much value on my comments, I last played seriously back in 2018, I just casually play sometimes and comment here sometimes. I'm not an expert on the meta right now but what I can say is honestly if you wanna get a solid deck you can just type in google "clash royale arena X (win condition) deck". I will say however goblin giant and giant skeleton are pretty different cards so if you wanna use that as your win condition you'll have to change your whole deck.
>>
>>577951
Thanks anon that helps alot
>>
Haven't played in a while and didnt want to continue with my level 11 account at 4k trophies so I made a new account. 2.8k trophies in about a 5 days of playing currently. The rewards are so much more generous in this game compared to 4 years ago, already almost level 8 it's insane (though I suppose I did rush through a whole month of pass chests 3 crowning noobs since it's the end of the season and they were all available without wait and my leveling is going to slow down significantly next season). Went to 2k with battle ram deck mostly and then got ram rider from legendary chest which was really nice cause she plays similarly and I didnt have to change my deck much. I think I'll be able to get to 3.3k maybe before I'm forced to stop by being too underleveled. Having a lot of fun so far, got bored 3 years ago cause I was locked into one deck because card levels but I think the better rewards will make that a non issue now
>>
>>578260
Itll be really nice when I'm level 8, can trade. If I dont get log from clan chest I'll trade for a log to switch out zap, too many goblin barrels
>>
>>578159
Thanks anon
>>
>>556192
Emotes
>>
which game should I replace clash royale with?
>>
>>579821
Clash of Clans
>>
>>579821
Fortnite
>>
>>579821
Chess does the trick for me
>>
Cannot for the life of me get past 5.5K

>Every single deck is either goblin or hog rider cycle
>MK gets juked around by ice golems, cannons & skeletons.

I feel like mainlining Mega Knight since I got it has crippled me in terms of relying on it like a crutch.

Any suggestions? Are there even any decks above 6K that run MK anymore it feels like the higher up I go the lower the average elixer cost is.

King lvl 10

MK 13
E-wizard 12
Minion horde 12
Fireball 10
Tesla 13
Magic Archer 13
Bomber 13
Valkyrie 13
>>
>>582718
While it's true that cheap cycle decks tend to be seen as more skillful, a quick glance at the top 10 right now show only 2 people using cheap decks (2.8 and 3.1). All 8 others are using at least 3.4+ with 2 even using 4.1+ decks.

Looking at royale api, Mega knight is a bad card with poor use and win rates above at high trophy. It's a noob stomper that excels at destroying huge elixir pushes, but it's a very poor offensive card. However, that doesnt make it unusable if you just want to get to around 6k. I'd say the issue is your deck more than MK. You have a crap ton of defensive cards and no real offensive support for MK (which is a defensive card anyway), and you have no secondary win condition like a miner to help get extra chip damage. You're fully reliant on getting a connection to the tower with MK, which is bad. Why do you really need bomber for example, you have valk and Ewiz AND MK AND magic archer. I feel like you've put bomber there because it was a very strong card last season and because it's cheap to cycle your deck faster, but I just dont see how it fits with the deck. You could put a cheap mini tank (ice golem/knight) or a horde card there instead.

Try out some of these top rated decks by Royale API and see how it works out.
https://royaleapi.com/decks/popular?lang=en&inc=mega-knight
>>
>>582718
Don't fall for the cycle meme.
Level up your fireball and use it lots. Spell level is super important and fireball is (imo) the most versatile spell in the game. Also like >>582976
said maybe replace bomber with a cheap spell like log, zap or barb barrel, they all synergize great with fireball being able to finish off cards that don't quite get killed by fireball. Barb barrel can also function as a mini tank with some training.
If you don't want to use an entirely new deck (which is understandable) try putting in a new win condition. Looking at the royal api link the another anon posted; royal hogs, graveyard and bait cards seem to be the most popular for MK.
Also, if you can't get past 5.5K anyways it doesn't really hurt to just experiment, maybe you find a new card that's perfect for you.
>>
Hog rider, battle ram, ram rider, or royal hogs?
>>
>>582976
This is some premium advice, you hit the nail on the head with the "MK is defensive".

If I can't connect to the tower I have no way to hurt it besides a bit of chip damage with magic archer which is annoying enough to get aimed properly half the time.

Last night I swapped out Minion horde for Royal Guards and Fireball for zap, I was actually using bomber offensively as it was a cheap rat along with a MK push and if it connects to tower it did huge damage but with the range reduction I'm finding it terrible I think I'll swap it out for fireball.

As far as leveled cards go I have

Baby dragon 11
Mirror 11
Ice giant 10
Firecracker 10
Balloon 10
Miner 10
Inferno dragon 10
Lumberjack 10

Any suggestions on swap outs?

I haven't played with any other win conditions besides prince/Pekka early when I was climbing.
100% open to testing and grinding something new out though as it's not like I'm going anywhere and if I fall super far back I can get back up here with this deck.
>>
>>583284
I think you could probably try a balloon miner cycle deck or if you wanna stick with MK deck I'd say maybe switch out valk for miner. Would help chip damage and create cheap counter pushes after you defend with something like ewiz. MK already does what Valk does (splash ground tank)
>>
I'm glad Guards gor buffed, love those guys. You can get quite a few positive elixir trades with them.
>>
How the fuck do I deal with lv13 ebarbs? They're unstoppable
>>
>>584766
Rocket
>>
>private guild
>all agree racist shitposting is fine
>half of us get two day bans
Fucking supercell jannies…
>>
what deck would you anons recommend for arena 8?
I used this to reach this far.
>Valkirie
>Hog Rider
>baby dragon
>barb barrel
>skeleton army
>knight
>spear goblins
>miner
I'm trying to sort out how to build a new deck, I need something to kill the tanks, but skeleton army doesn't cut it anymore, everyone has logs or mega knight, and if a balloon pops up, I'm beyond fucked because I can't cycle my cards fast enough.
>>
>>586083
You're deck is 3.1 elixir, you can cycle you're deck fine you just have no synergy in you're deck
Replace baby dragon with musketeer. Immediately better air defense.
Get rid of miner, you already have hog for chip damage and valkyrie as a ground tank. No real need for miner.
Put another spell in your deck, barb barrel isnt the type of spell you run solo, it doesnt have enough coverage and it definitely is not just a log replacement. I'd say fireball or poison.
Skarmy isnt bad, but it definitely falls off at higher arenas because people begin prediction spelling and running spells like zap and log. I'd say switch it for normal skeletons. Normal skeletons/spear goblins is already a good enough defense for getting positive elixir trades against naked cards like a mega minion or a mini pekka. The knight is your defense for splash units like dark prince or baby dragon. Skeletons will also help you cycle even faster to get your hog rider back after they use their hog counter. Spear gobs are fine, though I'd just like to mention a lot of hog decks like to use canon
That's my thoughts. A very traditional 2.9 hog valk musk cycle deck.
>>
Post cardfus
>>
>>586539
>struggle with arena 8
>Finally get out today
>go undefeated in arena 9
>Halfway done arena 10
Your tips were great anon, except that I swapped cannon for baby dragon.
>>
File: MortarCard.png (127 KB, 277x330)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>586953
It was love at first sight
>>
File: egolem.png (18 KB, 250x300)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>586953
I egolem
>>
What's your go-to Classic Challenge deck, /crg/?
>>
>Finally get out of arena 8 after days of dealing with faggots spamming legendaries from higher arenas
>sweep arena 9, 10, and 11
>Reach Spooky Town
>Hit a limbo where my deck is starting to bore me, but also the only one I can truly play to it's fullest.

What decks would you reccommend to try out anons?
>>
>>590988
Pekka bridge spam. Xbow cycle. Royal hog/recruit split lane deck. Miner graveyard. Miner wallbreakers. Hog rider cycle. Golem. Lavaloon. Lumberloon. Log bait. Egiant. Gob giant. Royal barb cycle.
Go for some less popular win conditions as well. Mortar cycle. Gob giant. Battle ram
Spawner deck.
Theres like 30 different win conditions, just choose one and build a deck around it (or copy one really) and have some fun
You're still at the point where you can upgrade new cards to use in like a week and experiment with decks without worrying about trophies and stuff
>>
File: join_goondolences_clan.png (689 KB, 796x608)
689 KB
689 KB PNG
>>548254
all the arenas are easy, its getting past 6k that separates the retards from the intellectuals. (im a retard and just scrape to 5.9k)

>>583241
battle ram is the most fun, any of the others if you want to win.

>>588763
ultra based.

>>589939
i have never played classic challenge and never will. simply not worth it.

anyways, pic related is the deck i've ran forever. my baby. after the fire spirits change, its just not the same. such a grind to push past all the beatdown decks. currently trying to max a different mortar/gy deck while also maxing an egolem/healer too.
>>
any cards to add onto a wizard + prince combo?
it's pretty good and can end games easily if unchecked but can be countered by the simplest of things. How do I improve?
>>
>>595498
Dont use wizard and prince kek, 10 elixir push can easily be countered with something like a mini tank + range damage (gob cage + musketeer for example) into a counter push with a main tank (musketeer + hog after). Wizard is a garbage tier card.
>>
>>595498
relying on unchecked pushes gets very hard once you actually climb and people have brains. what you really want is a push that the opponent doesnt have the resources (either elixir or a certain card, like log) to counter. If you like prince, he can be in many kinds of decks, from logbait to giant beatdown. dont use wizard, every single early level person develops an unhealthy crutch on him, best to break it now.

If you want to improve, i have a couple of tips. Pick a deck and dont change it. Frequent changes stunt card levels and personal experience. Generally, basing your deck off of something from a youtube video or from statsroyale is advisable. Watching content helps too, or watch your opponents to learn new card interactions or placements.
>>
Mega Knight is a crutch for shitters
>>
If you use this deck you should kill yourself
>>
>>596439
Yes but still has garbage win and use rates in GC and high ladder. He punishes large pushes in mid ladder and bad positioning so hes popular but mediocre. Seeing some increased use rate recently at least with royal hog meta
>>
>>597102
Nothing wrong with a little log bait rocket princess chip cycle ;). Better than 2.6 hog
8===D~~
>>
>>597327
I knew trannies used this deck
>>
how tf do I always fall off when I get near that legendary chest (i forgot what it's called) in spooky town?
>>
>up against someone with 1 lower king tower level but card levels are pretty even
>he fights like his life depends on it
>get one good push against him
>king laugh emoji
>he immediately gives up
works literally every single fucking time, easy 3 crown
>>
>>597359
Not a tranny or a fag just bored so I was messing around with my message. I play PBS at the moment, used Lavaloon for a long time and have experimented with others cards like miner and xbow
>>
>>597445
I believe in you my friend. Maybe post deck and what you struggle against most and we can try and help
>>
>>597445
post deck fren
>>
>>597917
I recently changed it, now I got bumped back up to the chest but here it is:
>Prince
>Dark Prince
>Wizard
>Lumberjack
>Witch
>Skeleton army
>Royal Hogs
>Skeleton giant

Most are level 8+, I'll post em with an image later
>>
>>548254
Guys does anybody have any idea how to recover an old clash of clans account. It’s name was hjrongavar i don’t have the apple account linked to it.
>>
>>598171
Try supercell support I've never used it but if you dont have the apple account itll probably be tough. Good luck though
>>
>>598144
You're deck is bad. What's the focus here, giant Skeleton beatdown? Royal hog cycle? Double prince bridge spam? You dont have a single spell card which is already a pretty big issue. You're average elixir cost is very high. And the cards are just mediocre. Wizard bottom tier, witch bottom tier, giant skeleton possible worst card in the game, Skeleton army mediocre.
I'd suggest picking a single primary win condition to focus on first. Royal hogs is very good at the moment, but mega knight is pretty popular in mid ladder and counters it so maybe not. Definitely dont use GS. If you wanna go with double prince theres some good double prince decks (giant double prince has been a thing for years). Maybe you really like lumberjack, lumberjack balloon is very popular. Anyway once you decide what win condition you wanna use reply and I'll give some tips around making a deck around it or just search up a meta deck with that card in it
>>
>>598187
thanks babe
also, the focus was to get either prince or dark prince (or both) to be on the field, which then another horde control card would join in. It's worked pretty well.

The reason I dont have a better deck is because poorfagging, I dont have any other legendaries other than Lumberjack and Miner. Win condition should be 3 star. My cousin has a pretty good deck and he's in Challenger 4 but it's almost all legendaries
>>
>>598197
also, the other cards were
>skeleton giant is tanky/ can be pushed for ez tower fall
>witch and army are made for hording
>Lumberjack can tank and distract, +add rage
>royal hogs are royal hogs
>>
File: awkward_wojak.png (11 KB, 645x773)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>been in same clan for years
>really like the members and all the banter
>co-leader
>always top 3 in clan
>clan isnt good/active enough to make it to legendary league
>lose out on sick prizes and challenging games because you could be in a top 100 clan
>>
>>598197
Miner is an incredibly versatile card. Popular in a lot of decks. Recently theres been a miner wallbreakers deck which is pretty strong. Pretty fun card overall
>>
>>598200
Simple fix
1 week inactive, kick
No donations, kick
No 4/4, kick
You're a co leader, start using your authority. What's the leader gonna do, kick you?
>>
>>598200
join goondolences. it's a clan from the something awful forums. not quite legendary league, but there is plenty of good banter. with a couple more good players we could be the #1 clan in niger.
>>
I can't reach 4.2k
I've been super close, one win away nefore getting my ass kicked by someone with level 10 cards.
Should I just keep try to level my deck up and king reach level 10?
Current deck is:
>Valk
>Musketeer
>Hog
>knight
>Fireball
>skellies
>dart goblin
>last card changes a lot, usually princess, currently hunter trying to find a quicker counter to balloons, hogs and heavies.
3 wins away from 4.2k
>>
>>598784
In golem beat down, what are the different spots to put my golem

Deck is golem, night witch, lumberjack, baby dragon, mega minion, barb barrel, and lightning

Also did the atrocious card progression improve? It takes a long time to level up legendary cards and can only ask once per week
>>
>>598826
Didn’t mean to quote
>>
>>598784
What do you need knight and valk for they're both mid cost mini tanks. I'd say switch knight for cannon or valk for bomb tower. Same costs and will give you pull against building target units like balloon and hog. Then I'd say use log as last card. I dont use hog much but I know log is the most popular spell to pair with hog rider. That's all that's needed imo, card levels shouldn't matter too much, average level 8-9 will be fine for getting to 4500+. I've pushed to 4700 fairly easily with this level 9 average deck so far and I think I can get to 5000 in a little more time (this is a mini account of mine)
>>
>>598826
Card leveling is way better than it was years ago. Magic items are amazing for progression and trade tokens and wildcards make upgrading the specific card you want way easier compared to release where the only method of collecting specific cards was donations and epic Sunday donations didnt exist either. Weekly challenges, clan war victory gold and gold crates all are massively helpful with gold collection too
>>
>>598219
unfortunately kicking doesnt do much in the way of recruiting new players. we have 10 open slots.
>>
>>598991
valk+hog as a win condition carried me all the way from arena 8 to 4.1k
>Place valk
>place hog behind
>hog pushes valk headfirst into the tower
>Tanks for hog, deals with enemies they might drop in to stop them, rendering hog inmune to skarmy, goblins or such
then knight is a backup plan just in case I need a secondary tank.
But you know what? I'll try swapping knight for cannon and learn how to use log.
>>
how dod you even build a deck from the ground up?
>>
>>551051
What level are you? I got past arena 13 super easy compared to spooky town using a level 9 deck.
>>
>>599107
Yes I'm well aware of hog-valk that's been a thing since like day 2. If you're mostly using valk offensively, then yes cannon will be better for defense than the the knight I think.
>>
>>599194
Well first you just pick a win condition. Pick a secondary win condition depending on your first (hog rider can be run as a solo win con, but miner is never run alone) Then you learn about popular synergies with it (eg egolem+battle healer, xbow+tesla) and stick those cards in the deck. Choose a spell or 2 based on your needs or whatever is strong at the moment (eg fireball is very strong at the moment cause royal hogs are). Then choose some cheap support cards and a building if needed.
>>
Is there a point to keep zap? it seems the people I'm against just like using the cards with multiple people in them from lower arenas. Kinda stuck on spell valley
>>
>>599559
Cards with multiple people, like goblins and skeletons and stuff? If they're so popular why would you not want zap then, it kills them so they cant distract your big units like a prince or whatever. As usual, if youd like help, posting deck and the cards you struggle with most is recommended
>>
>spamming princess yawn when they lose
how to know you made a bitch mad af lmao
>>
anyone here play egolem? specifically barb hut version. can you share any tips? i keep losing with it.
>>
>>600028
Yeah I got a tip for using golem barb hut. Don't, egolem is bad and barb hut is bad and everyone is using fireball at the moment. End of tip
>>
>>599194
I just picked cards I liked and play-tested them. Tried Dark Prince but Valk does a better job so I replaced him. Tried Royal Recruits but they suck so I shelved them. Tried Royal Giant and he's amazing so he stayed. Only had one anti-air so added Musk, and so on. Eventually came up with a deck I enjoy a lot, even if it's not strong like meta decks.
>>
>>552697
skelebomber is going to get yoked by flyers, dragos get dunked by fireball which you should be running. witch oscillates around every balance patch and gets dunked on by damage spells anyway. skele barrels are ok but i never liked them. and pekka needs a 3rd big dick option to compete.

at base id run (zaplike), fireball/nuke, an additional spell like arrows works pretty well, a aoe mini tank like valkyrie, a high dps ranged unit like witch but i recc musketeer, and a defensive unit if you can buy a frost wizard use him defensively hes OP. and then you can keep using skeles but i shifted a long time ago since killing skeles is essential after they buffed them to be able to kill a tower unassisted to tank busters like (e)barbs and mini pekka. PEKKA can work but shes pricy and gets mulched by barbs. oh and ofc a wincon in hog
>>
>>556192
gold is the greatest limiter in this game short of legends which arent all that great sans ice wiz.

other than that if you do well enough in tourneys the bonus track is great value
>>
>>561960
valkryie/dark knight is better than wiz
>>
>>591142
do you use skarmy as zap bait or when people try to rush the mortar? because otherwise im so not about skarmy.

when you already have ice wiz why do you run snowball over zap or log? i hate that they nerfed zaps fucking speed
>>
Best deck for spooky town? BWC
>>
>>603034
If you get a mega knight you can just put whatever you want because retards don’t know how to defend against it
>>
>>548254
>post arenas that filtered you
so far arena 5 is easier then arena 4.
>>
>>602136
got to take this baby to 6k before she retires for good. skarmy is just an artifact from when i made the deck 3 years ago. i guess it helps most against pekka/minipekka. snowball is pretty standard for gy decks, just protects better than log, and doesnt reset tower like zap.
>>
File: crpb6061.png (97 KB, 796x141)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>603875
forgot pict4k
>>
https://youtu.be/uRBsnXLLC3Y
>>
>>604487
New shoctober event coming the 15th I think it said
>>
>>604487
ugh, common book of cards? thats the worst one.
>>
>>604789
They just gave one 2 seasons ago. Seriously, I dont even know why they bother calling cards common rare epic cause theres literally the same amount of all 3 types of card. So much for epics being rare. In a game with different rarities there should be like 50% common, 25% rare, 15% epic, 10% legendary.
>>
Any tips or decks recommendations against mega knight/wizard/witch/lumberloon/elite barbs decks that take away my will to live? I'm currently sitting at 5k trophies and can't deal with those cards aforementioned. It always feel like I have to spend all of my elixir to defend those pushes, even though there isn't a huge card level difference. I don't have a favorite deck since any deck I use get shit on but I play a lot of giant double prince. Please help, I want to improve.
>>
>>605579
youre using a deck from top ladder, of course youre losing. against your meta, you could swap miner for a 3rd spell like log. or you could even switch it up a lot and make a giant-graveyard decks, noobs suck at defending against gy. youre also quite high trophies for your level so gj.
>>
I wish the devs cared about the game, as it is right now it's basically unplayable. It felt weird to drop it after 5 years and after having conquered the so dreaded 7k trophies but right now the game is so stale and unbalanced that I couldn't feel any type of emotions in any of the matches I played. If for some reason they were to finally release a worthwhile update, I might come back, but for now I haven't touched the game in months
RG is the most fun and skilled card in the game, Electro Giant is fun, Golem and Egolem is for faggots and women
>>
>>607460
wow 7k. i am very jealous. I've played for 5 years too, but almost always end up taking a 2-3 month break every year.
>>
I'm pissed I still don't have this card. This is the most OP card ever. I'm always glad if my ally has it in 2v2.

But this card is so frustrating to deal with beause you waste elixir destroying it. The issue is it takes skill to kill it and win vs an opponent with it. But if an opponent has it and I win my victory will be me killing 1 tower and not their main.

MEGA KNIGHT is ridiculously OP. When it spawns it destroys everything, it jumps and destroys everything, it has high attack and high hp. If you're facing two opponents who just keep using it. It's gonna be a tough battle. They'll just keep respawning them after you kill them. And you'll make no progress.

This CARD is fucking overpowered as fuck. It takes no skill to use it and you have to hope the person using it is not smart enough to put ranged units behind it and completely obliterate you.

Atleast rolling log and fireball takes some skill and lining up and timing
>>
>>608855
Based and true
>>
>>608855
You "waste" elixir destroying every enemy card unless you want to lose. It's not a waste if you're using elixir to kill an enemy card, you wouldn't say using arrows on a goblin barrel is a waste.
You have 7 elixir to deal with MK. Any cheap card can be used to make him jump to the centre (2-3 elixir) and then any mini tank can be used to keep him in place getting shot by both towers and the mini tank (3-4). If you know you're opponent has MK you shouldn't be doing huge pushes to get countered, you should just focus on defense and chip damage and out cycling the MK (again it is 7 elixir after all). If you're using hog rider for example, you can easily out cycle MK and the opponent will be forced to defend with something else, and you should just send the Hog rider solo without support just for chip damage.
MK doesnt destroy everything it has no air attack and its dps isnt actually very high at all. The Knight has higher dps than MK. It is primarily a defensive card and is very poor offensively. You just need to learn the jump distances to avoid it and how to effectively kite him into the middle of both towers.
Also just want to say as you go higher in trophies 3 crowns are very rare. Most matches will be 1 crowns so that's not something special to MK.
>>
File: mkfaggot.png (1.1 MB, 662x942)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
since you wouldn't shut up about mk, let me help you
>>
>>609114
it would be fine if it came alone. But if it's a skilled player they just used it to destroy all the cards you have. But the issue with trying to kite it is they'll either have a dragon or ranged unit behind it. If you finally kill it you'll waste more elixit than your opponent did cause he just killed your push, he severely weakened or killed the defense you mounted and now he has more elixir and u have none for a 2nd push

All I'm saying is it takes no skill to play it but it takes skill to counter it. That's why it puts players at a disadvantage. Yes, the slowly chipping away from counters is a good strategy. But that means they'll just keep spamming that card or other shit constantly. Especially if it's 2v2
>>
>>609330
A MK player getting huge value from destroying your push has nothing to do with if they're a skilled player, it depends on you. If you feed a wizard and a musketeer next to each other into his side of the map and let him jump on both for 9+ elixir then you deserve to get countered. Unless you're playing golem or something that explicitly works by creating huge pushes, then when you see a MK you should change your game plan and use small raw pushes of 3-5 elixir (like miner+WB or hog rider solo) to not get punished harshly by MK and chip their tower and focus on your defense and out cycle their MK (again it is 7 elixir which is a lot)
>>
>>548254
My advice for new player is to upgrade the goblin barrel, is easily the best card in the game.
>>
>>609379
Depends how you use it. I've seen some shitty ways to use it
>>
>>609379
I have arrows in my deck specifically to counter all those damn barrel users
>>
>use mini pekka to kill opponents hog rider
>they use royal giant immediately after and I have nothing to kill it that won’t get zapped
>>
>>610363
Lmao get baited

Use your spells for mid level threats next time
>>
I started playing the game only yesterday, but I lost only 2 matches out of 40 with this deck. People say that wizard sucks, but in this level everything works imo.
>>
How do you deal with balloons at level 7?
>>
>>612054
Level 7 or arena 7?
>>
>>607460
Says golem and egolem is for fags (which I do agree with) but then calls egiant based, the card which requires even less skill and is completely rock paper scissors. If opponent has building, lose. If opponent has no building, win. Also I'm glad royal giant got first attack speed nerf.
Anyway, could you say why you feel its stale? Is it the slow rate of card releases and removal of monthly balance patches? The slow card leveling and emphasis on ladder trophies which makes it difficult to switch decks and encourages using one deck for months/years? Cause either of those reasons dont really apply to you anymore since after 5 years you've gotta be near max level on your account now and your ton of experience should make it easy to learn any meta deck you want.
>>
>>613059
Faggot nigger
>>
>>613312
Uh ok mr faggot nigger
Anyway >>612054 tesla and inferno tower are both very effective as buildings to cause balloon to target it and they are the only buildings to attack air. Cannon, tombstone or gob cage are also alright just as cheap buildings to draw attention even if they cant attack balloon. Bats and minions and mega minion are cheap and high damage and can slow down balloon movement. Fireball is very effective to deal good damage and slow down balloon. Snowball is also good. Any decent air targeting ranged unit like archer, flying machine, musketeer, wizard is alright. Overall balloon is not too difficult to counter if you have any building card for distraction, just make sure to conserve elixir and not over commit to defense or offense in one lane and then get raped by balloon in other lane. It only targets buildings so its easy to build a counter push off it (eg use musketeer to counter balloon then put a knight to tank on counter push now opponent is down elixir and has to respond to your threat)
>>
>>597102
Any counter for this kind of deck? Mine just don't work against these kinds of defenses
>>
>>597102
3.3 is pretty expensive for log bait isnt it? You're trying to out cycle a 2 elixir card. Also why inferno tower, isnt tesla just good enough for anti air, gob gang has very high dps and distraction capabilities and knight is there too for splash units.
>>
>>614709
Top ladder is secretly just rock paper scissors with deck matchups. I dont what your deck is but you've said its weak to log bait. That just means its strong against another deck. To make your deck better against log bait, you have to change it somehow which necessarily makes it weaker against some other deck now.
Anyway I'd say to help against log bait you want a cheaper cycle than your enemy basically so you always have log for barrel and then just force your way through the defensive inferno and gang. If you take too much tower damage you'll get rocket cycled in triple elixir so you want to finish the game as early as possible and have good defense. Cant say much more without knowing your deck
>>
File: ElectroWizardCard.png (187 KB, 277x330)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>586953
ELECTRONS!
>>
File: FAEf9e.png (450 KB, 479x540)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
use this if you want to 8-0 the challenge you're welcome
>>
File: BanditCard.png (174 KB, 277x330)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>586953
My tomboy waifu of course
>>
Slash royale just dropped, what do they mean by it? I feel like there's gotta be a reason for making everything half the price and giving away all that gold. Maybe a new update with lots new cards? Or is it to help out non-maxed players? Also recommend decks for 3 crowning opponents, I need all that juicy gold.
>>
>>615825
They did say the next big update is aimed for near max level players like how magic items was geared towards mid ladder players. They want us to get a whole bunch of level 12 and 13 cards with the gold (300k gold in 9 days with half price is 6 level 13 upgrades! Which is crazy cause normally it might take a month just to upgrade 1 or 2 for a semi active player) so I'm assuming it's going to be something like clan wars 2 where you'll need many cards at high level. Either way, for the first time in a while I'm hyped and praying supercell can deliver.
>>
File: 1634399283625.jpg (60 KB, 1078x1078)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>install clash royale
>see that Clan Wars 2 is still there
>uinstall clash royale
>>
File: Crying_King.png (23 KB, 211x186)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>615825
mfw i just spent 100k gold on my first level 13 1 week ago
>>
>>616083
Do people still hate clan wars? I think the current system is pretty good. Capping level to tournament level and having new opponents each week are pretty much the only improvements you could make on it at this point. Obviously those are pretty big issues but supercell has gone crazy with money crates, gold rushes, weekly challenges, magic items and now slash royale so they have been listening to leveling complaints.
>>
>Get to new arena
>Very quickly breeze to one win away from advancing
>Drop to minimum trophies
I have done this four times now. Currently on arena eight, no deck seems to click. Any suggestions?
>>
File: 2-6-hog-cycle.jpg (119 KB, 1050x700)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>616279
give this one a go, bit of a learning curve but pays off, zap can work instead of log
also iirc down there the meta is some faggot ass tank+gbarrel, so slap in some splash cards for the goblins and look up how to kite the tanks with ice golem
also post deck
>>
>>616488
Ignore this gaylord 2.6 hog is quite an advanced cycle deck that will take you a month to perfect. Also zap is absolutely NOT a reply for log. Zap is best paired with tanks to reset inferno and kill skeletons, log is much better with fast units like hog rider for having a longer active time period (for predicting swarms) with pushback to clear a path for hog and it kills goblins unlike zap which is needed cause you dont have support cards behind hog often.
Use hog rider musketeer valkyrie if you want to use hog in my opinion. Much easier to use for beginner player. Alternatively, I think Pekka is a very nice and easy win condition for low ladder. Very easy to use and many players just have no idea how to defend something like a Pekka+dark prince combo when you zap their skeleton army.
>>
File: d9.jpg (192 KB, 716x715)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>616488
Rode pic attached to 2570 trophies before dropping. Just as I was about to reply >>616655 chimed in. Not sure what to do now desu. I guess I'll give both a shot.
>>
File: 1634099211208.jpg (18 KB, 480x360)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>616216
I dont hate it but I dont really like it. I preffer CW1, it was more fun and I wasnt forced to play it, unlike CW2. The rewards are better in CW2 tho but I miss getting a trade token after every war
>>
>>609379
I miss the barrel damage...
>>
I'm spending my gold like a madlad since all upgrades are 50% off and I'm level 12, yet I feel like I'm going to regret it later on.
>>
>>617738
How could you possibly regret 50% discount. Literally nothing else to spend gold on.
>>
File: 0-3.jpg (328 KB, 720x703)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
How the fuck I can win challenges? Since it exists I always end 0-3, I'm to retard for this or is it just random?
>>
>>618642
There is no secret, you just might be bad
>>
>>618642
Post trophy count, number of wins and years played
>>
>>617738
>>617825
Anon was onto something. He literally will regret it.
>>
>>619205
Basically just upgrade commons and rates cause saving gold > losing some commons/rares.
But leave epic and legendary cause losing leg/epic cards > saving gold.
I dont think supercell was intentionally malicious, they just poorly planned slash royale. Should've revealed level 14 then slash royale instead of other way around.
>>
>>617738
fuck me
>>
>>619571
Lol it's not a big issue losing some common or rare cards for the half price upgrade. As long as you follower this advice >>619499 you'll be alright.
>>
>>619205
Actually it's a total non issue! Supercell has responded on reddit and they will be refunding all cards that would have been lost when the card leveling requirements go down.
So if you have a max level legendary for example, you would have spent 36 cards to get level 13. However after the update itll only take 22 legendaries to get to level 13 and 42 cards to get to level 14. So instead of essentially losing 14 legendaries, you'll be rewarded 14/20 legendaries progression to level 14 the day the update drops! The same is true for all the other cards. Like for commons I believe a max level 13 will be about 2500/5000 cards to level 14 when the update drops.
Good guys supercell can do some things right. Get back to using all your gold, you've got nothing to fear.
https://youtu.be/oDD1fQRdNgI (video by clash with ash on supercell response to slash royale "scam")
>>
>>619761
They not refunding gold though actually so that's kinda important. Just the cards "lost" from lowered requirements but not the gold lost from lowered requirements.
>>
File: aweghadgqweg.jpg (36 KB, 600x600)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Oh boy, I just upgraded all my cards to lvl9, can't wait to try them all in the now -thanks to lvl14- repopulated Classic and Grand Challenges!
>>
>>620034
Git gud and win anyway. But seriously though the good players with 99% challenge win rates are all gonna be playing GC not classic challenge at least.
>>
Big happening
Supercell channel
https://youtu.be/FxUW2F3MeM4
New update teaser
>>
>>620040
So much SOVL
>>
File: xbow.png (789 KB, 760x769)
789 KB
789 KB PNG
haven't played this shit in a while
x-bow decks were always my favourite
>>
>>618882
Fuck, well then.
>>619000
5290 trophies, 2642 wins, 5 years played
>>
Returning player should i keep playing again? It's the balance good now?
>>
>>621259
No. And it will never be
>>
>>621287
What happened?
>>
>>620040
Heroes finally confirmed?
>>
>>621259
The game is fine, just youtube decks and watch how they use them and you will have a lot of fun.

Also buy the 5 dollar season pass, it makes leveling up cards so much easier
>>
File: Filter_Mountain.png (2.78 MB, 1528x1636)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB PNG
brutal arena, forces you to actually have a strategy with your deck and not unga bunga
>>
>>621652
Isnt that a good thing?
>>
>match starts
>oponent puts a x-bow and tesla
>close the game and go to sleep
good night lads
>>
>>621662
It is a good thing, but it didn't stop it from filtering me for at least a couple of weeks. Longest I ever spent in an arena
>>
I haven't touch this shit in years, it is a good time to return or is the game dying
>>
>>621739
The games been "dying" for like 3 years now. People complain but they still buy the pass every month. The core gameplay is just too good. I played seriously for a year when it released and dropped it but I still find myself coming back to it every couple months for a few weeks to test out all the new cards and just have some fun.
>>
>>620622
I have 1.6k wins and been playing since global launch 5 years ago (I've only really been playing seriously for maybe 2 years total though I play on and off) and I can consistently get at least 8+ wins in the challenges. I dont really consider myself to be amazing at the game by any means but if you cant even consistently get to 3 wins with 2.5k wins you're just bad to say it plainly.
>>
girls in this game are surprisingly cute
>>
>>552697
>>552804
This.
Replace the dragons with the musketeer
Wall breakers with fireball.
People at that level are going to have a lot of trouble defending the hog rider. Only use the pekka defensively and create counter pushes with it
>>
>>554847
I'm having a similar issue. I run gob barrel log bait and either get 3 spelled and have to rocket cycle or get hard countered with AOE.
I'm leveling my XBow deck rn
>>
>>622098
>xbow
based
post dick
>>
>>621801
Fuck, man. Please teach me how to git gud at chalenges.
>>
File: 1634139297441.jpg (211 KB, 941x1080)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>621487
I WAS RIGHT.
>>
I guess i just derank to dodge heroes and abusers
>>
Skeleton king graveyard decks when?
Royal ghost + Archer queen
Bandit + Golden Knight
Honestly I was kinda surprised that they're all 4/5 elixir. I was expecting them to be 6/7 elixir and more powerful though I guess with abilities they're really 4/5 +2 elixir.
>>
>>613069
Egiant is fun to use and is easily countered. Pekka decks destroy him, every single building in the game is a hard counter, fisherman makes him a walking waste of elixir.
The game is stale because everybody uses the same decks every time, with little to no variation, and the matches itself are usually decided by that alone since every single deck hard counters/gets hard countered by others. Releasing less cards doesn't help, and yes of course I'm almost completely maxed (I never spent much money on the game) and I can build pretty much every deck I want, but I don't like facing log bait and golem night witch every single fucking time I play the game. Hopefully heroes should balance things out a bit, but if they don't I will just drop the game again
>>
These hero sneak peaks really look modded
>>
Skeleton King looks weak in the previews. Hope he gets a health buff before release.
Archer Queen looks insanely busted. 3.5 second invisibility with 900 dps (over 3k damage) for just 1 elixir? That's disgusting. Definitely needs a duration nerf or elixir cost increase and the boosted fire rate could be decreased or just removed honestly.
Also if heroes are gonna be in every deck at level 14 high level it doesnt help that skeleton king gets hard countered by the other 2 heroes. Even if he gets stats buffed, he'll still get zero use.
>>
File: ats8z-4kcvz.png (869 KB, 1280x720)
869 KB
869 KB PNG
If you're based, join my clan, Sneedsfeednseed. Picture is a goblin. Join if you're looking to be among likeminded anons. Shitposting encouraged. #YUGLVGUQ You have to do your clan battles, don't be that guy.
>>
>>621652
I went undefeated lmao
>>
>>608855
>Place valk
>put skellies behind him
nothing personnelm kid.
>>
>>612054
A fireball that shoots him back and the crown tower get the job done, cheap units like the goblins are nice too, if you want to counterpush after that you could use mid cost ranged units like musk, just watch out for freeze.
>>
Honest opinions on champions?
The archer is fucking retarded and should get nerfed. King skelly is really cool, but I doubt he will get any actual use.
don't care about golden knight.
>>
>>622635
The kinght and my waifu seems very annoying to deal with.
My boy Leoric is a bit bad, but his power could be used for baiting the zap or log.
>>
>>622635
The archer queen would be more balanced if spells were stronger against her. Like fire+log kills her.
>>
>>622635
they seem cool, I just hope my favorite decks survive the meta shakeup. especially looking forward to testing a gobhut skeleking splashyard style deck.
>>
File: 1635204802645.png (332 KB, 693x669)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>622635
>melts your tower at high speed for one elixir
>reach your tower while killing everything else for one elixir
>graveyard for 2 elixir
>>
>>622635
My thoughts here >>622615
I didnt mention Golden Knight. He'll be annoying cause his ability is only 1 elixir so you if place a swarm apart from skarmy or tombstone he can just dash and destroy but if you place a mini tank like the knight or a cannon to counter GD the opponent can just not use their ability and save elixir so you only get +1 e advantage
>>
>>623001
You have to work for that graveyard as well by feeding him 14 sacrifices (minimum 6 skeletons maximum 20) whereas AQ or GK have no conditions on their ability.
Definitely expect a health buff for SK and an ability nerf for AQ.
They could just make AQ less healthy to make her weaker to spells but she already dies to lightning so if they make it so she dies to fireball+log that's just gonna make those 2 spells even more popular. Fireball has already been the most popular spell for months thanks to mother witch royal hog type metas.
>>
>>622976
>I just hope my favorite decks survive the meta shakeup
I fear this too.
Now, I shouldn't worry since I'm not even close to level 14, but I really don't want champions to just fuck the entire meta beyond repair, to the point every single win condition is just a champion.
>>
Good decks me have MK pretty please
>>
>>622635
I wonder how annoying cycle decks with champions will be...
>>
>>623872
Arena?
>>
>>623901
while a champion is on the arena, it is removed from your cycle until it dies.
>>
>>624050
That's why i wonder
>>
>>624058
A 7 card cycle with goblin barrel might by pretty god provided you can keep your champion alive for the time inbetween
>>
>>620123
fuck you and the hog you rode in on
>>
File: 11562351541.jpg (27 KB, 750x729)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
What the fuck did the update do to matchmaking why am i going up against ebarb and balloon rage decks all of a sudden
>>
Good decks for the new challenge? I want the new emote
>>
Day 1 skeleking ladder decks anyone? been trying it in a miner bait shell but can't quite get it to work.
>>
>>624302
It's easy to cycle in triple elixir. Imagine cycling or eq with 7 cards in 3x, that's horrifying.
>>
Dude was this skeleton king challenge supposed to be easy?
>>
>>624665
the xbow and mortar just look too cool and are interesting sorry
also princess is cute
>>
>>624853
Maybe, it was just a bit of gold and a reaction
>>
Fuck this im not playing anymore why they haven't patched the clone bug yet? My games ARE FULL OF
>ELISIR GOLEM
>LAVALOON
fugg this shit
>>
>>552697
wizard is really OP
>>
>>626740
It's fun to troll on 2v2 thought.
>>
>>557733
thank you for saying this, unironically.
thank you so much, someone please stop me from playing this garbage. it doesn't make me happy, I just want to get back at the retards that play with overleveled shit on the bridge
>>
>>621896
true, and now we have the archer queen
>>
I want to have sex with the Archer Queen.
Also fuck supercell for giving us another rare book at the end of this season though I guess it was expected. We got an epic on season 25 so I expect a legendary for season 30.
>>
File: 93355083_p0.png (1.49 MB, 1962x1308)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
my 2 favourite cards
>>
man archer queen is some bullshit
if she connects and you have no spells you basically lost that tower
the challenges were super easy because lightning lol though
>>
join me, supercel
>>
This new update is trash. Everyone has level 14 cards in fucking challenger 1 how the hell is that possible?
>>
>>633578
Magic items + Pass royale + 3 hero challenges giving 3 books + slash royale + 2x 200k gold rushes + card refunds for level 13 cards pre update to level 14
>>
>lost the chalenge against lightning cycle
Welp, time to kms
>>
>>622635
>level 14 only
No thanks
>>
>>633931
If hes lightninging queen every time then stop using queen behind tower or mix up which tower she is behind. Also use lightning bait or lower your elixir so you can outcycle. Or just give supercell you're money already and get that sweet emote.
>>
>>633960
I don't think you have a choice exactly
>>
>>633977
He is not lightninging my queen only, anon...
>>
File: 1635523394727.jpg (161 KB, 1292x721)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>BUT I'M THE QUEEN
Fuck, I hate her voice
>>
archer queen's portrait is so ugly
>>
What can I improve about my gameplay so I can start winning in leagues?
>>
I'm commited to leveling these cards and already did, but i'm getting destroyed but x bows and log baits and some other cheaper decks. What the fuck should i do? Is mega knight that weak?
>>
>>634981
Id say against bait play bridge spam more like beatdown, save Barrel for Gob Barrels and such.
Against xbow however you have to capitalize on over commitments from the opponent and use barb barrel on xbow with something like a MK or ram.
Granted some matchups you just have a shitty starting hand leading to a bad cycle, and some decks are like 2.6 have a favorable match up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg4VipjL1e4
Player Red is a god at the game and even he struggled with 2.6 against someone of similar skill, but you should try to take some notes of how he plays
>>
>>621652
remember when this was the final arena in the game? Good time when Pekka Double Prince was the meta
>>
File: IMG_20211105_170009.jpg (45 KB, 381x257)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
kek
if you see this your elixir cost is too high
>>
Where were you when you realized sparky is the best card in the game?
>stop giving a shit about trophies and create an all legendary deck for lulz
>hit 5.8k trophies, the most I’ve ever had
God I love sparky
>>
>>636606
try goblin giant sparky if you want a more meta sparky deck
>>
There is no better card then royal recuits.
>>
There is no better card than the credit card
>>
>>634095
I love it and love Pikame
>>
Join my clan
https://link.clashroyale.com/invite/clan/es?tag=L9VPGJPY&token=2zaznjsk&platform=android
>>
File: Spoiler Image (187 KB, 360x450)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>636606
>>
>>636606
i love sparky too, at least until i see electro wizard then sparky is a shit card worst legend in the game
>>
>>631964
For me it's my friends
We haven't had anything in common for years but they're my only pals and I'm afrid to lose them
So I play this shit game for quick conversation topics with them since they play it too
Im always trying to convince myself I like it even though I really dont I feel like I have Stockholm Syndrome
>>
>>638445
>I have Stockholm Syndrome
same.
I love playing bridge spam but ladder sucks.
Like, if you win against overleveled players it's often because they are really bad, so what's the merit on that? If they are underleveled and skilled and you win, then it also takes merit from the win. Damn that shit
>>
File: New deck.jpg (434 KB, 1080x857)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
I need to change my deck. What do you think of this one? I'm in challenger II
>>
>>638798
feel like musketeer is too low level, specially since everyone's on fireball nowadays and it'd delete her instantly
what other rangeds like her do you have at better level? like archer, wizards, etc
>>
>>638861
Obviously i will wait until all the cards are level 11-12 (my current deck level).
>>
>>638798
Use prince instead of musketeer
>>
File: 1605693827715.jpg (74 KB, 961x965)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
i played this game around launch and ended up dropping it a few years back
is it at least PLAYABLE f2p still? i remember hitting legendary arena back in the day after only investing a little bit in legendary chests but that was it.
>>
>>639519
Recent update added level 14 and shat on progression. Unless you're willing to slave away and shill for an extended period of time I wouldn't bother unless you've got at least one half decent levelled deck.
>>
Shield Maiden, Countess and Monk will probably be the next champions added to the game to bring attention to Clash Mini. Other heroes to be potentially added include Barbarian King, Grand Warden and Royal Champion from Clash of Clans. In this thread we will brainstorm abilities and card stats and potential other new heroes, like maybe a goblin hero or something.
I'll start; Shield Maiden, 4 elixir, similar health to Skeleton King, low dps single target attack, ability 1 elixir "Magic Shield" she stops moving and all damage she receives for 3 seconds is reflected (if that's too broken then maybe 70% instead)
>>
>>637633
delet this
>>
File: 1614321290287.jpg (58 KB, 1125x625)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>639762
>level 14
lmao nevermind bye thanks for the warning
>>
>>548254
Whats the best way to play Golden Knight for the new challenge. On spooky town btw been playing for 5 years
>>
>>640762
>5 years
>spooky town
Anyway just wait for some youtuber to dump their deck
>>
>>640762
no fucking way you are spooky town after five years what the fuck
>>
>>638798
no win condition LMFAO
>>
>>643224
Skele barrel is a win con you fool. His deck is still shit though
>>
Joined the 3k club :)
>>
i can't fucking get to legend arena what do i do
i have no cards over level 10 and most of them are level 9 and 8
>>
>>643349
A decently skilled player can get to 5k with level 10 average. I did on a mini account
>>
>>643730
i was off by 1 game like 5 times already, and i had average 9 on the decks
at this point i think i'm just getting unlucky with going vs lv13 counters i can hardly deal with there
>>
>>643982
Well I used pekka bridge spam with ram rider instead of battle ram and dark prince instead of poison so it was easy to get level 10 average cause of all the legendaries in the deck.
>>
>>644254
don't have bandit or ram rider
got marcher and royal ghost like a few days ago though, maybe i should try it with some replacement for bandit
>>
>>644254
I mean dark prince instead of ewiz kek cant replace poison with a mini tank youd have no big spell.
>>
I want to improve my current deck.
I've reached legendary arena, and I want to commit to leveling a deck, but I feel something could improve
>Valk
>Hog
>Skellies
>Spear Globins
>Fireball, which I need to git gud at
>Cannon
>log
>Musk
>>
>lv10 towers can't one-shot level 14 skellies
i will cry
>>
Join Sneedsfeednseed a 4chan based clan! Only requirement is doing your war battles at least once! Shitposting encouraged!
>>
>>645897
Hog trifecta hasn't really been a thing for ages. Just use an established modern hog deck like 2.6 cycle or Hog EQ cycle. As for improving your current deck, it's fine honestly. You've got anti air, swarm, mink tank, splash damage, big spell, small spell and a building; all the essential necessities in most decks. Just stick with your current deck if you dont wanna be another 2.6 hog drone.
>>
Everyone who use Ebarbs is a faggot. Double so if they are used with a rage
>>
>>647808
ebarbs are only a problem because they are somehow always level 12+, i remember even when i started to climb from 2.6k they were there
and with lv14 it's even worse
>>
>>648218
Ebarbs were my first maxed card. My second was royal giant and then rocket.
>>
>>648240
lv13 royal giant and ebarbs are the bane of my existence
i pretty much went out of my way to make decks that didn't specifically insta-lose to that
and lv12 balloon cancer too
but now i die to bridgespam netdeckers with their lv12 pekkas
>>
>>648245
I use pekkabridge spam. My first maxed epic card
>>
File: 90687585_p0.png (1.39 MB, 1500x1500)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
i was being filtered by serenity peak, i was off by 1 win from legend at least a dozen times
but i finally made it
>>
>>648218
The problem is that once the opponent deploys them you have to switch your playstyle and stop being aggressive because they can punish you too hard
>>
File: 1636207910087.png (94 KB, 548x549)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
Back in the day I was a god with the mortar. My mortar pekka deck was ground breaking. Mortar chads ww@
>>
File: Mortar.png (807 KB, 760x785)
807 KB
807 KB PNG
>>651259
mortar just got me to legendary arena a few days ago
this deck specifically, probably is shite but it works well enough for me
>>
What the fuck am I supposed to do against a mega knight on 2.6 hog?
>>
Did SC nerf the bandit? She doesn't stop prince's anymore
>>
>>653625
Offensively, outcycle the MK obviously. It's called 2.6 hog ~cycle~ for a reason (MK doesnt even counter Hog). Defense is easy just put ice golem in middle to drag MK to middle and then put cannon so 2 towers and cannon rape MK
>>653755
Yeah I believe it's a bug. She doesnt eat the prince and dark prince charge anymore. Hopefully they fix it next update.
>>
I just got back into the game a week ago after not playing for a few years, any suggestions? I am almost to legendary.
>>
>>654114
bro? your spells?
your buildings?
>>
>>654271
I have only really leveled Goblin hut and Fireball. I got into legendary but the lack of a reliable spell is a bit difficult to deal with. I don't really know what is a good building to have.
>>
>>654370
You don't need a building theres meta decks without them. It's just nice to have. Every building is viable, the most consistent and easy to use would probably be the tesla. It got nerfed last patch but it's just fundamentally an amazing card (air and ground, 2x2 size and the hiding in ground effect).
As for spells, I recommend fireball log. It's by far the easiest and most popular combo to use. It kills pretty much all ranged units, and pushes back everything with the knockback on both spells.
The real biggest issue with this deck is there is no win condition. Megaknight is not a win condition, he is easily distracted with his massive sight range while his high health is whittled down by the crown towers. You need something that actually targets buildings in your deck, like ram rider or something. You have 4 support units in your deck and only one card to actually support (MK) and the cycle is expensive
>>
File: 1542645427780.png (262 KB, 416x577)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>oh cool, another grand challenge with nice rewards
>end 0/5
I didn't want the rewards anyway...
>>
How long do you believe CR's popularity will last?
>>
>>655049
Hard to say. The last update seems to have revived some interest in the game though. If they don't fuck up as badly as they did with CW2 on launch and introduce new things to keep the game fresh, it'll be around for a long time
>>
>>655966
i hate the new update
it's mostly whale jerking with the lv14 and 3 new cards EXCLUSIVE to lv14 bullshit
>>
>>656103
oh, and don't forget upping the challenge level to 11
>>
I'm tired of facing people 2 LEVELS HIGHER THAN ME in single player and random 2v2. I'm tired of running into people that have level 14 UNITS when I only have level 10 units.

IM TIRED OF THE FUCKING META GAMING AND CHEESY ASSHOLES when I've never read clash royale theory and dont even understand what the meta is and dont want to.

Im tired of facing play to win faggots

I JUST WANT TO FACE PEOPLE MY LEVEL WITH MY LEVEL UNITS AND NO GATEKEEPERS iS THAT SO HARD? I JUST WANNA LEAVE ARENA 14
>>
Nothing is more satisfying than beating a smug custom skin and custom emoji spammer with overpowered units and spamming the default laughing emoji when you win because you didnt pay for gay ass emojis
>>
>>655049
Probably for awhile.
>>
>>656266
So?
>>
>>657072
Im not that guy, but if you play tournaments, for some reason your cards aren't automatically level 11 like in challenges. You also can't use every card in the game. If you want to practice with different decks and your cards aren't level 11 or higher, you're fucked. I know this probably doesnt matter to most people, but If you play them regularly like me it actually is really annoying.

>>656321
Same. Even better if they use annoying, faggy cards like ebarbs or furnace
>>
>>658351
>Im not that guy, but if you play tournaments, for some reason your cards aren't automatically level 11
Oh? Well that's pretty shitty then
>>
>>657072
basically this
>>658351
i was glad i finally had most cards at lv9 and now they pull this bullshit
on top of that, only lv14s have access to champs so even more advantage for them IN THE MODE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN EVEN PLAYING FIELD
>>
>>658992
>>658351
Are you talking about private tournaments? I wasnt aware people even still played those. At least global tournaments and even challenges have access to everything now. That is a pretty big deal
>>
4k trophies and I'm stuck bros. My deck is really retarded but yet I sitll win games. I'm half-way through mid-ladder on serenity peak or whatever that's called but can't push through a record. Deck goes like:
>balloon
>lumberjak
>rage
>wizard
>bandit
>mk
>log
>skarmy
and maybe mirror I think? I dont remember but Ill tell you. Pls give me a good deck but not somethign with insane skill. And if you are in that sneedsfeedandseed clan you could post it there
>>
>>662378
What's your player tag? I'll have a look at your collection
>>
>>659498
You'd be surprised. It's actually really easy to find tournaments with hundreds of players. People were really sleeping on that mode, it was great for practicing with decks for challenges and shit
>>
>>662421
smog
#80UU0L90C
>>
>>663284
>overleveled mage, ebarbs and minion horde
every fucking time i swear to god lmao
>>
>>663292
mage? you mean wizard? level 10 isn't overleveled nigga. But yes, wizard is overleveled. IDK how ebarbs got to that point i dont use them a lot
>>
File: deck.png (1.28 MB, 1080x830)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>663284
- Nado is pretty busted if you learn how to use it correctly
- Play Royal Ghost in front of your MK/Prince/Ram so it gets more value
>>
>>663894
If you place it in front on your prince or MK or whatever it's just going to get splashed and take a bunch of damage for no reason. You put it on the bridge so it floats across the bridge and kill swarms if they try and put a goblin gang in the middle or helps kill a building in the middle so battle ram makes safe passage.
>>
>>663942
Yes, Royal Ghost on the river is a viable play depending on your opponent's cards. But generally, Royal Ghost in front of the tank is the correct play as it gets no value lagging behind the tank. Also his movement speed is faster than Mega Knight and Prince so there'll be some distance separated from opponent's splashers
>>
>>663994
Yeah I suppose I never really thought to use it like that. Ive only used pekka bridge spam with ghost so in that deck I use ghost as a opposite lane pressure or just in neutral/start
>>
>>663894
mega knight divorce papers cycle
>>
I'm level 9 in arena 13 and most my opponents are level 11 with similar leveled cards...How do I level up fast?
>>
>>668126
pay up goy
but don't really do that
>>
>>668126
Play everyday and always have a chest opening. Be in a clan thats 1st place every week for the clan chest. Bonus points if the clan is in gold/legendary. Win all the special challenges. Never use gems except the 500 gems to get the rewards from 15 wins in tournaments. In clan wars do all 4 attacks even on training days to get the bonus victory gold. Finally, if you want to get to level 14 king tower asap, donate to all your clan mates for the xp gain. It may be tempting to never donate and max out your common/rares faster but really gold is the limiting factor so theres no point. Not donating on epic sunday is a good idea though. That's the complete f2p guide to clash royale. To do better than this, buy pass royale.
>>
Newfag here, at arena 1. How do I play? So far I just do minions + giant to take down a couple towers, idk
>>
>>670258
Even if we gave you advance advice it wouldn't help much because you wouldnt understand. Just play the game and learn different interactions and better yourself.
Some tips:
Arrows kills swarms like minions, goblins etc.
Fireball is good to use on mid health ranged units like musketeer
Win conditions are units that are designed to kill enemy crown towers and so win you the game. The community considers there to be 22 of them, right now giant is the only win con you have access to. They're generally building targeting units (like giant)
Counter pushing is a huge part of this game. If you do an offensive in neutral with 10 elixir then the opponent also has 10 elixir to defend. You'll never break through. Consider this instead; enemy plays giant+musketeer (9 elixir) on offense. You use goblin cage to pull the giant away from the tower and when the musketeer crosses the bridge you can distract and kill her with a knight placed right next to her. Knight and goblin cage are only 7 elixir so you have +2 elixir advantage already and they still have to defend against it (knight will be damaged from musketeer but goblin should have full health, very dangerous). If they defend that with a knight of their own, they're down 5 elixir now. Now is the prime time to attack with a giant of your own to take his tower
>>
>>670310
Thank you so much for the advices anon. Gonna get on and try some strats keeping in mind what you said
>>
>>548254
God I hate being in gold hell, I need 75k for level 13 ebarbs
>>
>>671917
You'll need another 100k after that for level 14 hahaha
>>
why is everyone here a fucking noob? arent like half of all clash players between 5000 and 6000?
>>
File: 20211205_151632.jpg (338 KB, 710x1512)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
anyone know places I could sell my account? I dont see myself playing this dogshit anymore with the recent new level update for paypigs making the game somehow even more unbalanced than before. fuck this game lol.
>>
>>673618
How did you ever get to 6700 with level 10 dark prince, level 10 sparky, rg minion horde deck. Deck has no synergy and levels are low
>>
>>673709
My dick has synergy with your mother
>>
>>673827
Alright not like I said anything bad you edgy faggot
>>
Release the balance patch already aaaaa
>>
>>673709
the synergy is that there's no synergy so your opponent is always surprised i'd bet
that, or he's just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks at that point
>>
File: cards.png (1.39 MB, 1181x810)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>stuck near the top of arena 4
Anyone have a deck they could recommend out of these cards? I'm still new and pretty shit so I haven't really found a deck style I like and I don't fully understand them all yet, though I get the basic idea of the different deck types.
>>
>>677263
Try Hog rider, goblins, goblin cage, fireball, arrows, fire spirit, minions and musketeer. Came up with it just now, should be alright. 3.1 average cost. You can pressure at any time with goblins/fire spirit+hog rider when their defense is out of rotation. If they use arrows on goblins, you have free access to minions. When goblin cage pops open you can stick a fire spirit/goblins behind him for easy pressure. Defend with cage and musketeer; cage in middle and musketeer to far side of tower so they cant get a value fireball by hitting both cage and musk. Dont underestimate goblins by themself on defense, they can kill a giant before he gets to tower while you put hog rider in other lane so now they have to either defend against hog or defend their giant.
>>
>queue up for 2v2 with randoms
>Teammate leaves after tower takes chip damage from a gob barrel before we could do anything
>try again
>teammate leaves as soon as the match starts

Why do people do this
>>
any noobs want to join a clan we're starting up the leaf tards #Q82Q2LR2
>>
>>679391
The Day of the rake will wait for you.
>>
File: FFs0GDxWQAQv7hQ.jpg (75 KB, 622x619)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>548254
What are some good inferno dragon decks? I feel like Whenever I pick it up someone always comes up with a counter
>>
>>680589
Inferno dragons a support card, it's not really a card you build a deck around. Nevertheless the best way to find decks is always going on deckshop pro
>>
For every 14 arena fellow anons i recommend double barrel spellbait deck
>>
Should I save like four hundred gems for a chest in the store? The two hundred and fifty gem chest was kinda nice but wasn't all that great.
>>
>>683056
Literally never buy the store gem chest. Get to at least 10 wins in a tournament (theres a tournament right now) and you can get a legendary kings chest (2500 gems in the shop) for just 500 gems, along with an epic chest, legendary chest, giant chest, trade tokens and 30k gold. 15 wins and you can get another 20k gold and a magic chest.
>b-b-but I'm not good enough for 10 wins :(
Save your gems until you are or just buy some emotes or something
>>
>>548254
sirs can you get cards from arena below you? google answers vary so it isnt helpful.
>>
>>684379
Of course you can. You can get any card from your current arena or any arena below you. Legendary chests are unique and can give you any legendary card from any arena.
>>
>>684674
How often do they drop?
>>
>>683121
>get to at least 10 wins in a tournament (there's a tournament right now).
Alright, I have to get the levels flowing then cause I just started and at level 5 going on 6.
>>
>>684824
The Epic, Legendary and Super Magical chests are all on their own cycles separate from the normal chest cycle. There is 1 of each every 500 chests. If you get unlucky it could be your 499th chest and you might not get it for a while, or you could get lucky and get it on chest 100, but you will definitely get 1 of each every 500 chests.
Normal chest cycle is 240 chests long and if I recall correctly it has something like 180 silver chests, 52 gold, 4 giant and 4 magical. At level 11, gold crates and 2 Royal Wild chests beginning replacing some chests in the cycle. You can check your chest cycle on websites like royaleapi.com
Pic related is my account, I'm due a magical chest soon. You can find out more about chest cycles on royaleapi twitter account
>>
>>684827
Yeah OP of that post here I dont really expect you to get 10 wins in the tournament as a new player. Even 5 wins is still better value than buying chests from the shop. 5 wins in tournament gets you a legendary chest, epic chest, 20k gold and legendary trade token. That's 50k gold worth of stuff (legendary = 20k, epic = 10k). Compared to buying gold with 500 gems which gets you 10k gold. Good luck new bro, this game is alright.
>>
>>548254
Why were both the fire spirits and oven nerfed?
I remember they were pretty good but not that OP. or common.
>>
>>548254
I remember I last played frequently when the battle healer got added.
My current rank is serenity even though I last played before it got added.
It gets fairly frustrating when you're going up against people who run lots of good level 12s and 13s.
>>
>>685642
Furnace does like 1.5k damage if left alone, the fire spirit nerf seems pretty minimal to me
>>
>>685142
>I don't expect you to get 10 wins in the tournament as a new player.
Woohooo, I was sitting there thinking it might be easier then I thought but thanks.
>even five wins is still better value then buying chests from the shop.
I guess I'd have to wait for the next tournament and grab five wins from it. I've been thinking if any of the other battles or challenges give any prizes like tournaments?
>good luck new bro, this game is alright.
Thanks op.
>>
Theres 37 unique human characters (humanoid? I didnt count the 5 goblins and bowler, I counted the witches though. Also skeletons are ambiguous, I feel most of them would be white but they're probably just undead barbarians or something so I dont really know if you could count them to be unique humanoids) and only 2 of them are black, the iconic hog rider himself and his relative the ram rider. We need the elephant rider
>>
>>688563
What?
>>
>>688563
What?
>>
>>563767
Inferno dragon and lava hound used to be the first two legendaries at arena four
>>
Same thing over and over again, same cards being played, over and over. This is like hell
>>
>>689714
Uhh yeah it's a card game you stupid nigger. Supercell releases new card: "wah my gold"
Supercell makes new card op: "wah p2w forced meta, they're gonna nerf it in a month"
Supercell doesnt release new card: "wah stale meta"
Supercell makes balance change: "wah forced meta"
>>
>>689843
I mean the real fun begins in arena 4 cause there is no strategy just luck, apparently. The people before were just easier and went through arena 3 easy.
>>
>>680706
This is nuts I went from spooky to challenger one in three days playing this
>>
>>688563
Having less blacks is good though.
>>
>>689843
Don't suck their dick too hard
>>
>>693616
https://youtu.be/oH_remoIMf8
>>
4500 player checking in. 3 in 4 opponents play either mega knight, ebarbs or lumberloon. I will prevail.
>>
Huh, who knew that climbing was easier without switching decks every day?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (50 KB, 534x254)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>680706
gonna give this a try. been using my current deck since forever
>>
Merry Christmas faggots

Your fortune: Your heart is two sizes too small.
>>
>>695899
How does this work again? You put fortune in the options tab isnt it
Test post

Your fortune: Bah! Humbug.
>>
>>696067
You got the hang of it

Your fortune: Feliz Navidad!
>>
>>693617
I was mostly just trying to bait but it took 4 days for someone to reply. Anyway merry Christmas friend

Your fortune: You got an extra thick slice of fruitcake.
>>
File: 1451941589773.png (199 KB, 500x594)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>585488
>Accepts the Terms of Service
>Banned for racism
Racists are so silly.
>>
File: Log Bait.png (366 KB, 835x718)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>>597102
Cry about it
>>
File: file.png (254 KB, 395x259)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>not climbing to 5600 with royal recruit wallbreaker clone deck
weak

nerf valk wizard hog and delete buildings
>>
>>696843
Wizard is doodoo and should be reworked to 4 elixir. Valkyrie is pretty good. Hog rider hasn't been meta in ages, hes the most popular win condition but hes not super good
>>
Got to the third platform of arena 4 but stuck back at 1k. What do you think needs to change with my deck?
>>
>>697109
>
post deck
>>
>>696597
What website is that?
>>
>>697122
Too expensive (4.4 elixir is huge, most decks should be 3.0-4.0 elixir) and too many cards that serve the same purpose.
Pekka, mini Pekka, prince are all high damage high health single target melee units. Then you've got valkyrie and miner also ground mini tanks. Skeleton army as a high dps tank buster is unnecessary since you have pekka, mini pekka and prince but as a distraction unit it can easily be zapped or arrowed for positive/neutral elixir trade (I think zap is unlocked at arena 5 but still important to consider in near future). skeletons or spear goblins would be better as a low elixir distraction multi unit card, or get rid of pekka/mini pekka since you have skeletons army high damage. Finally, you have no spell cards at all, which is a pretty big deal for dealing with defensive units when you're on offense.
Without trying to change your deck too much, I recommend Prince, Battle Ram, Valkyrie, Wizard, Minions, Arrows, Skeleton Army, Goblin Barrel.
>>
>>697735
Royaleapi
>>
>>697785
This
>>
>>696591
Shut up retard
>>
I fucking hate Nigger Rider players so much it's unreal.
>>
>>698517
HOOOOOG RIIIIDAAAAA
>>
File: he.jpg (64 KB, 362x371)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>698515
Sorry if the truth hurts you.
>>
File: Tears.png (308 KB, 800x422)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
I've become a lumberloon player. How do I recover?
>>
>>700085
As long as you don't play 2.6 everything is fine
>>
>>700141
3.8, thank god
>>
Opinion on my deck. And also give me some recommandations for arena 4.
>>
I am in challenger 2 and I’ve played for 2 months. Am I cracked?
>>
>>701706
My friend bought be clash pass a few days ago btw so I’m not completely f2p
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
Quiero tronco quiero tronco
>>
Cant believe this game is alive after how p2w it was in the beginning, thinking of reinstalling but I hope my account wasnt deleted
>>
>>702041
What do I build, boys, I havent played since the diamond princess was new
>>
Yep this here used to win me some games in the shitter *cracks*
*sips*
Thems were the days
>>
>>702066
Nvm nice to know I can come back after years and still 3 crown while shitting
Witch is too based
>>
Good deck for arena 8? I hate mega knight shitters
>>
HEY YOU! add and 1v1 me
>>
>>702216
Need a friend link idiot. Cant become friends with just a name otherwise everyone would spam friend requests to their favourite youtuber or pro player
>>
>>702066
Elixir pump used to be easily the best card in the game but they nerfed it to 6 elixir from 5 and now its arguably one of the worst cards in the game
>>
>>702041
The core gameplay is simply too good
>>701208
Pretty good and balanced deck. You could change arrows to zap when you get to arena 5 so inferno tower doesn't screw your pekka
>>701706
Very cool anon, cracked
>>702153
Ebarbs are a pretty good counter for MK. If you place ebarbs on top of MK they get split apart and the MK will only hit 1 of them, leaving 1 ebarb completely healthy when the MK dies which the opponent now has to answer unless they want like 1500+ damage on their tower. Once you know they're running MK, only use your ebarbs defensively to counter him. Ebarbs are also a pretty good counter to any tank like Giant, Golem, Royal Giant etc. and they're common so they're easy to upgrade
>>
>>702629
I don't have ebarbs until arena 10
>>
>>702855
Oh I forgot they're not at arena 7 anymore. To counter MK its basically just use any tanky unit. Prince, Knight, Valkyrie, Goblin Cage, Pekka, Mini Pekka. Even Barbarians can counter him if you surround him. If you have a cheap distraction card like skeletons or spear goblins or something you can make him jump to the middle and then place your tanky unit like a knight so he gets shot by both crown towers, this also makes him waste his powerful jump attack on fodder cards and preserves your units health.
>>
>>702153
Pick up any decent P.E.K.K.A deck.
>>
#RRG9QR022
Add me bros!!!!
Challenger 1/2 currently
If you guys have a based clan I’ll join it
>>
>>703829
Theres a sneed clan earlier in the thread. I don't know how good they are I'm not in that clan, i would join but I've already been in my clan for months even before visiting this thread so don't want to leave
>>
>>701881
Donde vives te doy
>>
File: deck.png (206 KB, 401x262)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
Rate my deck. Made it to legendary but struggling to climb more.
>>
>>703829
The leaf tards clan seems good enough.
>>
>>608855
Mega Knight is for total faggots, but it doesn't really take skill to kill it. Inferno Dragon demolishes it every time, and even a mini Pekka can put the hurt on it
>>
Best card that is staple 90% of the time go
>>
>reward limit reached!
They cant do this to me
How do I report an app for hate speech?
>>
>>706598
Nice picture nigger
>>706608
Infinite cash off of pass royale reward by clan hopping would break the economy
>>
>>706135
Leaf tards is decent, lots of low trophy count players but decent war activity.
>>
>>548254
Currently filtered by Serenity Peak.
>>
Mega knight is a low tier card, if you're struggling to counter it you're genuinely retarded. Ice golem or Valk completely shuts it down.
>>
File: IMG_20211227_000708.jpg (372 KB, 1439x817)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
started plaing just to quit again. really hope they remove card leveling.
>>
>>548254
got high in jungle, fucked around with my deck, got into a 10 game loss streak or something and dropped back down to the minimum
been climbing back since then
usually get lucky and get a golden chest to queue before bed, but not this time I guess
smoked some guy in less than 30s and only got a silver : ^(
>>
>>708355
I see you missed the event where they gave around 300k gold and reduced leveling costs. Lv10-11 at legendary is a death sentence, everyone is lv13-14 now.

>really hope they remove card leveling.
lol
>>
>>708368
Your chest cycle is predetermined, it has nothing to do with luck or whatever, you can find out your place in the cycle at websites like Royaleapi
>>
>>708743
Maybe I just get lucky and land on a gold before bed, no?
>>
>>708780
You get a gold around every 4 chests. Chest cycle is 240 chests long for level 9 or less player. 180 silver, 52 gold, 4 giant, 4 magical chests each cycle = 240. Level 10+ and silver chests begin to be removed and replaced with gold crates of 3 different tiers (normal, plentiful, overflowing) and you also get 2 royal wild chests each cycle. Super lightning, legendary and epic chests are on a separate cycle where you are confirmed exactly 1 of each every 500 chests.
You tend to nicely get a gold chest to open each night by supercell design. (3 silvers in the day 9 hour, 1 gold at night 8h)
>>
>>708368
I would change the building for something like skeletal dragons and instead of skeletons dark prince. also zap instead of arrows. voilá, you have a badass bridgespam deck. Is what a play on my mini account.
Except I don't use baby dragon because why three epics, skeletal dragons are better and mega minion defends balloon and can be spammed on top of a push.
>>
>>701706
I don't know if this deck has such a bad win-rate because of its players or because it's just bad against most decks.
I don't know this feeling I'm a bridge spam chad.
>>708355
desu your deck is very bad.
miner and night witch fucking suck, they got nerfed too much to the point they may as well be rare cards. maybe use valk instead of night-witch and hog nigga for miner.
>>
>>551076
>Freeze
Kill yourself
>>
Arena 9, King Level 8
>>
>>711574
Deck seems alright. Musketeer and Wizard are very similar purpose cards though (slow defensive ranged unit, same health and dps, wizard just does splash) Then you've got mega minion who is also a heavy defensive unit just like wizard, musk, mini pekka and MK. I think you need something with more offensive potential to help you break through to enemy king tower. Wallbreakers are never really used as a solo win condition as if the opponent has a hard counter like arrows or valk or something it can be hard to break through. Try changing wall breakers to royal hogs or hog rider.
>>
>deck is approved by deck builder
>win 3 games straight
Later nerds I'm going pro
>>
>plays gigachad
>explodes area with my balls
>force fucks my way to the next cuck
>throw my balls to the tower and dick slap it
>enemy spams their entire deck and elixir to respond
>throw a princess to the other side and let it chip away
>rinse and repeat
Problem, /gob/?
>>
I'm the best heckin clash royale player
>>
Come to leaftard clan we have elf feet
>>
OH MY GOD I HATE THIS GAME. I CAN'T MAKE ANY PROGRESS. I WIN? WIN 30 TROPHIES. I LOSE? LOSE 30 TROPHIES. OVER AND OVER AND OVER.
>>
Hello my name is anon and I'm addicted to clash royale
>>
>>712353
Same
It's uncanny how the exact counter deck wins right before I'm about to move on everytime
>>
What is this even about? Like three strikes and I'm out or what?
>>
>>713360
Hello anon! I'm also anon and addictted to clash royale. The tournament arena challenge is pretty fun, don't you agree?
>>
>>713704
The first 3 arenas are free to lose but the rest work like normal
>>
>>713704
Why don't you just play and find out you fag. Can only use cards from the arena or below, just like ladder. Each arena is 3 wins before you get 3 losses to move on, so the challenge is very easy (just need to maintain 60% win rate). First 3 arenas are casual challenges and so impossible to fail
>>
i think I found my 2v2 partner, already friended them now
How do I butter them up for clash marriage
>>
File: 1641597456253.png (742 KB, 1280x720)
742 KB
742 KB PNG
so guys, how is ele wiz looking?
>>
Anyone finished the arena challenge yet? Took so long, the 50k gold + royal wild chest was pretty sweet though
>>
What the fuck happened to the bandit. I just started playing after a break and the bandit's dash no longer makes her invulnerable to the prince's charge and other attacks. In addition, when she dashes, an enemy unit that was previously aggroed on her, aggros another one of your units instead which has fucked me up several times. This is complete bullshit and kills the viability this card
>>
>>714536
Units no longer target the bandit while shes dashing which makes it more difficult to make use of the invincibility (as you've noticed with the prince). It's not intentional, it's a glitch and it also affects the golden knight. Apparently it's a really difficult bug to fix cause supercell already acknowledged it, said it requires a client update to fix and cant be fixed with a simple maintenance break, but it's been like 3 months with no fix.
Fisherman's also been bugged for a while, i think (might be wrong) the glitch is if his target dies while his hook is mid flight he just freezes until a new enemy enters his sight range. I've had it happen once, it's way less impactful than the bandit glitch but it can be pretty funny to see a frozen fisherman. I think it's related to the bandit glitch in some way
>>
>>714310
No i keep rage buying units and ragequiting into opening the app again to play x2 elixir 2v2 and spamming balloon and rage bottle
>>
I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK I HATE SERENITY PEAK
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBRWUwm0_gY
>>
>>714310
Did you do it as F2P? If so impressive. If you spent money to get unlimited continues though you're a faggot.
>>
>>716310
Yes I did it f2p. Not super impressive honestly but thanks, challenge wasnt too difficult in my opinion considering its basically just a bunch of 3 win challenges in a row. You only need a 60% win rate to stay alive. First 2 arenas were aids cause only win condition is giant and everyone uses mini Pekka and goblin cage so almost every match went to 5 minutes spell cycling in overtime. Arena 3 was better with goblin barrel and battle ram unlocked. Inferno tower was super op in arena 4 cause theres no stuns at all to reset, no zap, lightning, ewiz, nothing. Arena 5 started playing hog cycle cause I'm gay and it's easy. Arena 7 started using recruits hogs fireball bait deck and stuck with that until the end (used fire/ice spirit until got e spirit and musk until I got zappies)
>>
>>548254
bros how don't counter 2.6 hog deck? at best I lose one of my towers.
>>
I feel sorry for the people who missed the slash'em event. I put the game down shortly after that and now I'm in the first league with lv13-14 cards while everyone else is lv10-12. The strength gap is so great some people outright give up.
>>
Arena 10, haven’t played in a while, my only legendary is the lumberjack
>>
>>724836
You could switch him with mini pekka and probably destroy lower arenas
>>
Just hit 5k, seriously considering uninstalling.
>>
People still play this? Stopped a couple years ago when they nerfed cards in my ladder deck.
>>
>>726410
What, you think just because your little deck got nerfed everyone would simultaneously leave?
>>
Playing again, account got lost.
Now at the goblin arena.
Challenges are swarmed wiyh mega knight, shitty card for no skills player.

I need Pekka in every deck now so I don't get stomped.
>>
started playing again a month back after a year or two without playing. (I quit prior to level 14 cards)

My only maxed out cards are Princess, Mini P, Three Musketeers and Mirror. (Level 13 Zap and Battle Healer)

3 Musketeer deck is struggling with my current leveled cards, anyone else use them or have a deck with them over 6K trophies?

Peaked at 5.7k trophies, but I also haven't truly hard grinded, I just play casually for chests and sometimes events when I have time.
>>
>>729012
3Musk is generally considered to be one of the hardest cards to play, especially in this meta, as almost every deck will have numerous splash cards/spells. Mirror is also a meme card, I have no clue what type of deck you have built.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (623 KB, 1074x526)
623 KB
623 KB PNG
best deck
>>
>>731796
MK, Valk, Wizard, Witch says hello. My experience using RR hogs fireball bait at 5300 with level 11 average was painful, I hate ladder and I hate level 14 and I hate the leveling system and I hate the antichrist
>>
>>731987
That's not exactly fireball bait
>>
>>732811
? RR hogs fireball bait with flying machine zappies cage espirit barb barrel and fireball. It's a good deck at higher ladder but at 5300 with low card levels theres lots people that will run both MK and valkyrie in their deck (which just makes no sense) and then maybe a witch or wizard as well and makes the RR useless
>>
>>729012
Suggestion:
Don't play 3m anymore because you will encounter mk every other game

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.