[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 175 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 200 years.jpg (360 KB, 1920x1080)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
Dead game. Never thought I'd see the day League would fail but here we are.

Any other good MOBAish games? Brawl Stars is too braindead and Mobile Legends is okay I guess. I just don't like their champ designs.
>>
>>545011
It really is a dead game? Wow
>>
>>545011
Arena of valor is the best moba out on mobile it easily shits on mobile legends
>>
>>547369
It's unplayable because the server is too far and matchmaking making is quite dead.
>>
>>547369
fromer AOV player its trash compared to Wild Rift, WR has the best gameplay hands down closest thing to an actual MOBA, AOV is just a kill fest literally average 25 kills a game
>>
>>549171
Good. Going to play AoV and chargeback my Wild Rift account.
>>
Mobile Pokemon Unite will save the genre
>>
>>545011
It's not even dead though?
>>
>losing to chinks
Lmao if only riot gave a shit about this
>>
>>547161

My galaxy game launcher says people playing on galaxy phones went from 400k to 170k in like 6 weeks
>>
>>550001
Unite is even more braindead, what's worse is that it's p2w.
>>
>>551193
>P2W
Fucking braindead getting filtered by the gameplay and crying that it's P2W? Who would have guessed
>>
>>551084
Riot is just fucking done. They're the next Blizzard holy fuck. Not even s5-s8's matchmaking system can save the game. It's terribly designed to the core by their onions devs.
>>
>>550542
There are literally bots in PvP and the game is really not fun to play at all. Winning feels empty and losing is very, very tiring. There are core design issues in the game such as the meta being reduced to just a DPS measuring and currently busted champs abuse contest.
>>
>>551199
>filtered
I literally spent $90 and steamrolled kids with Zeraora, Lucario and Gengar. Pisslow random groomed by Tencent.
>>
>>551200
funny, the new lead dev in charge of matchmaking actually comes from blizzard
>>
>>545011
>Never thought I'd see the day League would fail but here we are.
And that's a good thing. The "it has never been better" is just a meme and memes have an end specially when for years the feeling towards Riot wasn't a positive one. Regular LoL may have its days numbered.

Don't be ashamed; it's only nature running its course.
>>
Mobile Legends is great man, give it a chance. Although the daily redeeming and that sorta stuff is really stupid and tiring, and there´s a weekly BP limit which you can reach in like 2 days lmfao (BP from matches)
>>
>>551342
Pls no. I don't want my mains to die along with the trash that is Riot China Games™.

>>551712
The game is still a tiny bit fun and can be easily fixed if they actually put high-elo people who play their game to fix the suoy jank. Even their lore department is having an autistic seizure. The recent event is diarrhea.

>>551714
I did try it. It's not the same man, the power fantasy isn't there too. Their "summoner" characters are janky and ugly as fuck.
>>
>>551771
>Pls no. I don't want my mains to die along with the trash that is Riot China Games™.

I think it's doomed man. Last patch that guy thought it would be a good idea to put toghether bronzes and silvers with emeralds and diamonds in the same team
>>
When is Pokémon unite coming out for Android?
>>
>>553385
September.
>>
Damn I miss Vainglory.
>>
this game looks like it ripped of mobile legends
>>
>autofill as jg
>lanetards whine and bitch when i am not kamikazing to the dragon every time.
Do incels really?
>>
File: 1511843415124.png (211 KB, 600x618)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>554837
>jg main
>gank succesfully bot and mid
>5/1/5
>get first dragon
>get second dragon
>team of little shits gets too excited
>they start baron nashor for no reason
>i secure it, they start splitpushing with no vision 20 seconds before elder dragon spawns
>they all die
>enemy gets elder dragon and starts stomping
>mfw SVP
>>
>>547369
Extraordinary ones is the beat
>>
>>545011
Their matchmaking update on October won't save their designed-by-low-elo-devs game.
>>
>>555343
Apparently the matchmaking update in october will be only for pvp, they wont touch ranked
Source from the matchmaking dev twitter. Game Is dead
>>
>>555522
Now I won't be surprised if their MMO is shit too when they failed making a mobile game with their largest and only IP.
>>
>>545011
It will probably be a casual game, but I am waiting for Pokemon Unite to play with a few friends that love the franchise.
>>
>>555879
Everyone who's played Unite says it's P2W as fuck. I haven't played it, but apparently you can equip 3 items onto your pokemon, like soft sand and focus lens or whatever. These items can be upgraded and directly make your pokemon stronger/faster/better. People who HAVE played the game on Switch say it takes months of grinding to fully upgrade your equips...or you can just pull out your credit card, instantly max level, and then stomp F2Pers. That's gay as fuck. Sell all the cosmetics and characters you want, but never, ever sell stuff that gives a gameplay advantage.
>>
>>545011
I'm still having fun with it. But, I'm only playing again Intermediate AI, I'm not doing any PvP or ranked, I'm just running around as Soraka roflstomping bots with gold and emerald teammates. It's way more fun than trying to PvP or ladder.
>>
File: balans.png (1.44 MB, 2097x1777)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>551084
Another one. This game really doesn't want me to get to emerald
>>
>>556433
also users wthis week on galaxy phones went down to 130k
>>
>>545011
>Brawl Stars is too braindead
excuse me?
>>
>>551200
You can buy items with real money in the middle of a match. It's literally p2w.
>>
>>556927
Wait really? Lol
>>
>>545011
It's just Mobile Legends, now "OFFICIAL!"

Not sure why you'd play it when it's VERY late to the party.
>>
File: rveg0ducbrg71.jpg (62 KB, 552x900)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
I've never played LoL so I need to ask: can you healslut in WR? Is there a healslut community in WR? What knowledge about the game do I need to start healslutting? Does anyone want a pet femboy healer?
>>
>>557099
sona, nami, soraka. Not your typical sluts, but good supports are always loved. There will be the usal asshole that will cry if you don't pick a tank but the rest of the team will love you anyways.
>>
>>557099
seek help
>>
>>557099
I healslut almost exclusively in WR, with Soraka.
>>
mobile legends is better in every way even then pc league.

>sexier chars
>no sjw no-no behaviour filter
>matches dont take forever
>match making isnt fucked
>>
>>557267
But can you healslut in it?
>>
File: 1629485492158.png (132 KB, 1168x602)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>545011
>>
>>556433
Dam bruv, you deserve much better.

>>557099
I always recommend the e-girl picks to trannies like you. Lulu buffs and enlarges her teammates, Janna is the peak e-slut -- you're begging to be carried if you pick her, Soraka is peak HEAL slut -- you're going to get passed around by your team until they suck you dry.

There are tons of braindead slut picks. This shitty game needs more subservient supports with bottom energy. You'll make a good one.
>>
>>557690
God bless America.
>>
>>556375
Uh how old are you? Held Items are old school LoL Rune Pages; you grinded for them or paid to skip. It's not p2w it's p2skip 4 months of matches
>>
File: image (29).jpg (64 KB, 1215x717)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>558218
Excuse me but you just assaulted me with an image of faggotry when we were supposed to be having a civilized conversation. I should decline anymore of your inquiries but since I'm a gentleman I will let this one slide.

The game lacks social interaction which makes it so isolated, most other games have a world chat, maybe they'll add clubs and chat rooms later on but I don't think the game will survive to get to that point. You can try joining Wild Rift Discord communities, they're mostly receptive to beginners, healsluts are always welcomed. Just stop being gay.
>>
>>558185
Nah, Unite is braindead gameplay-wise so you can just stat check everyone. It's a bad comparison.
>>
>>558309
But anon, I can't stop. I wanna heal.
>>
File: 1624425518612.jpg (237 KB, 1392x1242)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>558338
You've got 10 seconds to stop before I add you the list of 41% casualties.
>>
File: original.jpg (32 KB, 750x850)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>558453
B-but anon why do you want to hurt me? I'm just trying to keep you healed and healthy
>>
>>558218
>>558338
>>558578
>tfw no healslut gf (male) to play Wild Rift with while we frot dicks
Feels bad man
>>
>>558608
>while we frot dicks
Anon I...
>>
>>558661
>small dicked caged sissy
You are a good girl :)
>>
File: Diamond.jpg (219 KB, 1145x946)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>558676
Tell me Anon, what keeps you away of getting diamond?
>>
>>558708
My bad, didn't meant to quote.
>>
>>558708
Trash phone
Trash teams
Now i only have trash teams to worry about
>>
>>558676
Give ingame name
>>
>>558154
>Healslut
Holy fuck, I didnt know that was a thing
Go find mental help, you absolute semenhead
>>
File: ability_0161_R1.jpg (60 KB, 1056x720)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
GET OFF MY THREAD FAGGOTS. AWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOOWOWOWOOWWOWOWOWOWOOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOW.

DEATH TO THE LGBTQ+ AWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOW

EXTERMINATE THE GAYS AWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOW
>>
>>545011
League as it is doesn't really work on mobile.
Mobile Legends is superior in every way, except for champ design. Champ design is trash. Still, I'd go with ML.
>>
>>559051
Fuck off plagiarizing chink shill
>>
>>559051
You can literally pay to get the upper hand.
>>
>>559051
The fuck you talking about, it works fine. What doesn't work on mobile?
>>
The LP system on diamond seems pretty ok at first, but the matches give so fucking little that it isn't even worth to push this damn ranked shit.
>>558984
Go back you SEAmonkey, I was a mythic tank/off tank player and let me tell you that the game was so stupid that it was a fest and famine for the most op units, I left because shit like Esmeralda, Chou and fanny where so fucking dominant that they had to be permabanned so everyone could even have the slightest of fun, and they revamp shit like crazy so one tricks get fucked a lot, so mostly ontricks get fucked a lot of the time.
>>
>>559258
Meant for >>559051
>>
>>558716
>Trash teams
What lane do you main, Anon?
I have been pretty successful playing top/jungle, I hate the low elo mindset of just building straight up damage, instead of going for utility when the team needs it.
Also, do you know about wave manipulation? Because that's the entire game, having an advantage in levels is the whole game and while wining lane can help you, knowing when to roam and pressure lanes can also help your team gain some mental and would train them to follow you around for rotations.
>>
>>553765
I think about it everytime I log in this game
>>
File: image0.jpg (831 KB, 1103x1106)
831 KB
831 KB JPG
am i the only one baffled with how they're handling matchmaking?

>LP system completely screwed by the lp exploit, with multiple masters reaching challenger in one day
>Anything above emerald is a coinflip with emeralds and grandmasters being put on the same team
>Anything below is a complete clownfest
>Can't even play normals as any skill based matchmaking has been removed, pairing bronzes with diamonds
>Soon they'll remove ARAM too

All in the middle of summer when there's the most players, all trying to play as much as possible to complete the battlepass
It's like they're trying to burn as much of their playerbase as possible
>>
How did they fuck this up so much? The game itself was easily the best MOBA on mobile, but I guess the carry over from PC wasn't substantial enough to get PC players to play it regularly, while they also didn't manage to win over enough phonefags that played garbage like Mobile Legends before
>>
>>558708
I am diamond already, but the game has become repetitive and boring. I was playing ARAM only once I hit diamond now downloading PUGM to prepare for new state or something. Wild Rift sucks, frustrates me and takes up too much of my time.
>>
>>560074
>Wild Rift sucks, frustrates me and takes up too much of my time.
LoL in a nutshell.
>>
File: bLq0q4v6.png (381 KB, 829x829)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>559766
Their devs don't play their game so they can't sympathize with the players. All they know is to insert buzzwords as much as possible like "engagement, fantasy, healthy, retention" so they can impress their fellow low elo yes-men and suits during their powerpoint presentations.

Compare old Riot to today's Riot whose employees are mostly rejects from other garbage AAA companies like Ubisoft and (((Blizzard))), you then add the Peter Principle effect and you get Riot Jag, a hack diversity quota, who made an uninspired self-insert that is overloaded and stole a lot of other champs' abilities. Even their lore department got scuffed.

Look at how they gaslight the Wild Rift subreddit. That's all you need to know what kind of people they are.
>>
File: E8ofc2KVkAk_PKe.png (273 KB, 430x601)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>560564
>Look at how they gaslight the Wild Rift subreddit

this. They've been deleting dozens of threads that don't fit their narrative daily, every day since march (maybe even earlier but i wasn't there to see it myself).
Any thread critical of the game is met by a bunch of people saying "just learn from your errors bro" , "40/40/20 rule bro" , "if matchmaking was broken then how did this youtuber make it to challenger?". Nevermind all the pro players that stream their smurf and are hardstuck with a 55% winrate at best.

And when the situation reaches the boiling point and a thread critical of the game slips trough the cracks, five devs show up in the comments making empty promises, acting like beaten dogs on reddit and twitter, and a couple of days later some youtube shill makes a misleading video trying to paint "redditors" as hardstuck silvers that aggressively attack the poor devs for doing their jobs, trying to spin their whole viewerbase against them (that faggot excoundrel already has 3 videos like this, i'm sure casting for riot's tournaments hasn't influenced his views one bit)

Then they go back to deleting threads, and riot just laughs as these idiots keep buying whatever shit they throw at them while they keep fucking them over. Then the cycle repeats, as it has been repeating for the last few years. Remember when seraphine released? same shit. Tons of deleted threads, the community wasn't having it so they deployed some random nobody female dev to act like a beaten dog on twitter going "making seraphine was the dream of my life stop making me feel bad :(" and the community ate that shit up.
>>
>>560576
Riot is just another stagnating CCP-backed company. Today it's Activision-Blizzard, maybe Riot is next in line. They're gonna double down on this shit because "player engagement and retention" without realizing their diversity hires and Tencent are the ones ruining the game. They also fucked up Thresh.

Excoundrel is a party-boosted diamond support(LOL) making clickbait low IQ tier lists. The fact that he is financially dependent on being at the good side of Riot while trying to act "neutral" is laughable. No wonder he is Riot's favorite shill. Meanwhile, Hell's is fucking based and has a video that says "Wild Rift is dying" where he referred to the devs as dogs and don't play their game. I think he got bought out because he posted an apology post in the subreddit a few days after that vid blew up.

As for the devs, they've been shuffled a couple of times and are a bunch of newly promoted interns beyond their competency. Feralpony was supposed to be the lead but now it's some ARAM low-elo shitter who is busy making play-pretend conversations with their shills in Reddit. I think it's the fact the game failed to meet its initial expectations so the suits keep sacking the currently in charge guy that fucks up. They literally spammed tons of ads during release in Asia, especially SEA, and yet the hype died down as soon as everyone realized it's no different than a bootleg Chinese mobile moba. Look at the typo errors in the game like the ARAM snowball description and a few inconsistent string codes. It's clear Wild Rift is outsourced to some chink slave labor camp or something.

Makes me really sad Vainglory died.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (33 KB, 682x449)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>560676
I'm fucking seething because League is clearly so good when done right, season 4-6 was so fucking good that we were having fun even if we lost, it wasn't a EOMM grindfest and there were no retard champs. It's those complacent retards that started the downfall of League starting season 9. First, it was the overloaded champions now they're even changing the old ones to better fit for China.
>>
>>560564
>>560576
>>560676
>>560679
How in the hell a sanitized shill forum designed to be politically correct could have people enforcing it being passive aggresive?! I mean, srly!

Ignore it, the more you ignore their bs the faster it will fade out. After all post buyout riot managed to get the chinese red numbers despite the memes (which can be unthinkable at times). So don't bother at all, not even worth the thought about it; it's like crying over spilled milk.

F for Fiddlesticks
>>
>>558716
You also need a better gaming chair
>>
>>561582
>Ignore it, the more you ignore their bs the faster it will fade out.

i wish i could . It's the only game my onions friends know how to play. They're all league veterans and high diamond, meanwhile this is my first moba and i had to learn all the roles and matchups to play at their level.
Playing in season 2 was actually pretty fun, there was some EOMM bullshit going on of course but you could still somewhat have an impact on the outcome of the match.
Guess they didn't like it like that cause now matchmaking is just ass. Imagine being a grandmaster and having 4 emeralds in your team while the enemy has five masters/high diamonds. So many fucking unwinnable games
>>
>>559258
Mobile legends is fucking retarded, I decided to onetrick Guinevere because I liked her design and got to Legend somehow.
>>
>>562073
I prefer this game over that, honestly the controls feel a lot smoother (except pings, both games have a shit ping system), and the fact that we already know champions beforehand is a lot better honestly, except for the retards at the balance team jerking their asses off, they should be more rough with buffs and nerfs because some characters have stupid overloaded kits (akali or irelia) or stupid high burst (fizz and tank gragas).
>>
File: 1622041500618.jpg (38 KB, 704x480)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>561582
It just sucks to see a great game be ruined by Californian retards who will never be good at their jobs and are more concerned with sucking up to suits and calling it a day.

Fuck it, I'll just run it down mid to vent.
>>
>>562668
i still believe JMC was let go because of that. People were saying that he left himself after getting the shipping bonus but that guy cared too much to leave just like that. Apparently he had to fight just to bring rammus in, cause monster champs aren't popular in china, i'm guessing he was fighting for other stuff behind the scenes aswell, and got himself fired. I hated the guy at first, but it feels like things started going even more downhill after he left.
>>
File: SoVkqD1.gif (491 KB, 226x200)
491 KB
491 KB GIF
Just watched a challenger player stream play his emerald smurf on stream, he got demoted all the way to gold. Yes he was trying hard lmfao
>>
>>562708
Who's JMC? Not that familiar with Riot employees. But yeah, Rammus got in which is really weird. If that's what he did then he's a hero and hope he finds a better place to work. Nu Riot is festering for years now.

Yeah, the initial start was very rough but I atleast had a bit of confidence that the OG devs will do it right unlike now where an ARAM-only Redditor is the game lead. They also hired more Ubishit codemonkey fags. What the hell is happening...
>>
File: 1627163170513.gif (1.95 MB, 237x240)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>562728
>"Just 1v9 git gud, youre just a bad conspiracist. Nothing is wrong with the matchmaking 40-40-20 if some ppl can get challenger then theres nothing wrong with the matchmaking

EDIT: Thank you for the kind gold stranger!"
>>
>>562753
Johnatan Chao, the ex "CEO" of wildrift.
>>
>>562759
Rammus was his main on League
>>
>>562759
>>562762
Rammus mains are based.

No wonder those ARAM shitters gutted Rammus. Sounds like a Riot thing to do.
>>
>>562728
How? I got to emerald, demoted to plat and got all my way up to diamond.
Even some matches were almost lost and still got to win those after team got their scaling.
>>
>>562026
>i wish i could . It's the only game my onions friends know how to play.
Get yourself better friends.

>>562668
Fair enough. But they're Chinese now, everything they do is aiming to theier crowd... and slurpers of course.
>>
File: 1623819816137.png (99 KB, 334x624)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>563229
Someone should make scripts and hax for their games then pin the blame on the Chinese.
>>
>>563439
WTF? YONE INT POWER LEVELS THROUGH THE ROOF? 我的馬頭很痛苦 [] RATIRL SONAR ATTACK SPEED? 伊拉克轟炸斯特拉特 BIG DICK STATUS HASHINSHIN STRAT. CHALLENGER SEASON 11 STRAT INCREASE SEX DRIVE? 令人不快的驚訝是, 偏袒的減少。嘈雜的意思。死亡意味著民事做一個報價傷口。叫方一個在怕直接。決議減少定罪, 所以先生在令人不快的簡單沒有。不, 它作為早餐向上傳達認真立即的原則。他的兒子處置產生幽默克服了她單身漢改善。研究然而希望, 但住在財富視窗。 CAPS 4000 CS/MIN STRAT HACK. DONT GET THE CLAP BOI.
>>
>>563910
I like the Doinb variation more.
>>
>tfw playing Irelia so much now that I can solo carry my shitty teams
God I wanna coom inside Irelia so badly bros
>>
>>563439
But that's where all the cheats and hacks come from... also the system designed to find them.
>>
>>564341
At least it isn't akali levels of bullshit and requieres more skill than her, I have only played against mediocre irelias, but even when I'm fucking 4/0 and she gets full build (just BoTRK) I can't not 1v1 her and it's fucking annoying.
>>
This game hates early game champs that takes skill to play i.e Renek, Lucian, Thresh, Pantheon.

Devs are so braindead and obviously never made it past plat both in PC and Wild Rift.
>>
>>564693
>not knowing that plat in wildrift is like bronze in PC
>implying that Pantheon takes skill

you're even more braindead than the devs
>>
File: 1628471295892.gif (1.92 MB, 368x368)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB GIF
>>564721
Lol. Don't talk unless you're told to you brown-skinned ARAM pisslow.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (49 KB, 900x900)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>565095
yeah no i'm a redbone pvp resident sit the fuck down
>>
>>564693
Only Lucian and Thresh take skill to play, pantheon and renekton are your usual braindead early game bullies that even blind people could play them without problem.
>>
Why the fuck is gragas allowed to be this fucking broken? The balance team has to be incredibly bad to let shit like gragas still perform as it has for so many fucking months he ruins every lane he gets into.
>Jungle
Decent, not that strong since he has much less gold, but still out levels every non-mid laner.
>Top
Broken, can go RoA, and you can't punish him because his barrels slow you, he can dash away to safety, and he has DMG reduction on demand.
>Midlane
Same but can also roam anywhere, so you are never safe from the fatass fury.
>Support
Full tank, damage just tickles him, his second allows him to tank even more shit and also disrupt your entire team with his ult, his absurd tankiness and his whole cc.
And he feels like he has fucking infinite mana, I have yet to see him run out of mana, even malphite has to recall because he used 2 Q's and got out of mana.
>>
File: 1626460167192.png (153 KB, 279x287)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>565361
>>565656

You're a mouth-breathing pisslow. You should play Brawl Stars because your IQ isn't sufficient for this game you gook apes. It's clear both of you never heard of the word "macro" and never had sex (no, your mom doesn't count).

Don't worry, I will carry both of you limp-wristed retards so you can atleast get 49% winrate.
>>
>>567423
spoken like the true wildrift platinum (read: bronze on PC) that you are
>>
>>551199
Yiu are actually a retard if you think upgrading items with irl money is not a trash systen. Why don't I just starting throwing coins as hard as I can at children and the homeless?
>>
File: 1628009980873.jpg (14 KB, 400x400)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>567539
*laughs in top 34 chall peak asia server*
Chinkoids buy accounts from me, son.
>>
took a week break, came back, the game is still unplayable
there's no cure for retards, is there?
>>
>>571037
Matching system is flawed, reports not doing much doesn't help, and also being a mobile game just attracts more retards.
>>
>>562753
>where an ARAM-only Redditor is the game lead.

Feralpony left today , i'm fucking celebrating
>>
>>572059
No, Roguefool is the Redditor ARAM shitter busy farming upvotes from shills in the subreddit while hardstuck on low emerald/plat.
Feralpony is more on porting the League experience to mobile, sure, he's the guy that made Kata move while ulting but I have more trust in him than Roguefool who is a low elo ARAM shitter that makes reactionary "balance" changes. If he gets booted and the ex-Ubisoft matchmaking coding ape fag, the game will immediately be in a much better state.

Goddamn, imagine a timeline where Morello was the lead of Wild Rift, pure season 5-6 bliss.
>>
>"drop the patch on thursday"
>"on tuesday? you got it boss"
>>
>2 months needed to fix voice chat
>>
>>566290
>He hasnt engulfed the fatpill
Just
Git
Gud
>>
>>558708
Playing support. This shit is impossible. Second season now that I'm unable to leave Gold occasionally sliding back to Silver. Having people stall the game for 22 minutes despite loosing 6:35 where those 4 kills are mine. I had sprees such as 25 games lost, in a row. I'm internally broken but I keep up, knowing it is not me. Having usually 1 or no deaths, never leaving anyone in fights unless they die. The only way out is to play something else and change to support once I rank up, but I refuse to do so. Me getting friend request from the enemy is what keeps me going.
>>
>>574895
>Gold
>Silver
looooooooooooooooool
>>
>looking to copy new builds on YouTube after the new 2.4b patch
>find some qt girls playing wild rift
Shame they're SEA so I can't understand them
>>
>>575034
Pinoys?
>>
>>575034
Send the link. I'll track 'em down for you bub.
>>
File: 960.jpg (85 KB, 680x827)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>574895
>play support
>be hardstuck gold for ages
>learn matchups, strategies, and counterpicks to climb better
>still hardstuck in gold
>switch to adc
>only get lux and sera supports that will last hit and permashove before getting caught and going afk

duo lane in soloQ is pain, go top instead
>>
>>569208
POST SCREENCAP NIGGER
>>
I wish you guys would play Onmyojj instead, that game is sick
>>
>>575999
how are the Q times in eu?
>>
>>576028
Dunno, am americoomer
>>
Got another chat ban lmao, 669 hours this time
Cant wait for pokemon unite to come out so I can uninstall wild rift
>>
Attention fellow mobile legends gamers? What's the verdict with aulus?
>>
>teammate is inting
>99% of the time is a fucking subhuman br
That country needs to get fucking nuked
>>
Mobile Legends is pretty fun if you're winning, I guess
>>
This board is so dead its painful
>>
>>576729
Generic chink attempt at making a character with "western design" in mind. The VA is fucking terrible in doing a Scottish/generic dwarven accent.
>>
>>577591
Dead game. Only chinks and gooks uncapable of critical-thinking will lap up a half-assed attempt at cashing in on mobile MOBAs.
>>
>>577591
Shills are trying to let it die cause there's too many people saying the game is shit.
>>
File: 1629831792097.png (17 KB, 427x400)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>578122
The game isn't shit. Sounds like a YOU problem, git good 1v9 and nothing is wrong with the matchmaking. I love Riot because I know they love me back, I like the taste of low elo Californian snoyboy cock. Ah yes, gigabuff Yi and then nerf him in the next patch and giving Lee Sin turbo mobility and auto-aim is so goood. How lucky we are to have game devs with 200 combined years of game design experience. They don't even have to play the game to understand it! Cum in my face Riot, oh yeah.

(This post is sponsored by ProGuides)
>>
>people being stuck at gold/plat
I have not played LoL PC yet it only took me a month to reach emeral. Get fucking real scrubs.
>>
>>578145
>starts posting ahri feet pics
>>
>>578828
Almost all regions are dead or full of braindead players especially NA, Asia is the only actual competitive one. Being challenger outside Asia is like being the top of special education major in glue eating class.

I'm not trying to discredit you, getting to eme while being new to LoL is decent. If they fixed the game it will be totally different and everyone will be playing 5+ hours a day just like we did during season 5-6.
>>
>>579287
Unfortunate as it is, I am in Asia. I'm not saying shit matches don't happen but it doesn't always end up against you.
>>
>>578889
>>
>>579290
Weird, the hardstuck Vietcongs were enough to drag decent newbies down.
>>
>>579297
>shit players in your team
>shit players in the enemy team
>shit players both your team and enemy team
2 out of 3 chances that game is in your favor. As long as you're not a hindrance to the team also.
>>
>>579299
not really. When i would towerdive as rammus or tryndamere all my team would follow up and ace the enemy. But now that all the decent players seem to have gotten bored of the game and left, if you try to do that your team will simply watch you die and write in chat "nice suicide, report"
>>
this game is dead. no redemption from riot becaus they're bad at their game.
>>
this game is dead. no redemption from riot becaus they're bad at their game, everyone shoudl just profit from its carcass while ppl still think the game has any value. my bot accounts are selling very well, we're currebtly working on a better maphack too.
>>
I got filtered by Gragas and Senna. Gragas is a fat disgusting retard, but Senna is just seems straight up broken. I made a smurf account to reach the "ZEN no tilt, no flame, hardcarry every game" grindset, stomped my way to ranked, and in my first ranked match on that account, was shitstomped by a "support" Senna who ended the game with over 50k damage. FUCK THIS GAME AAA
>>
>>579922
:(
>>
Here's a tribute to the good old days boys. To the...good..old days :'(
>>
>>580959
League of Legends Classic when? I'd gun down a black kid with polio if People's Republic of Riot Games™ decided to cash in on the nostalgia trend. Pls gib season 5-6 server.
>>
>>580552
Give me tips to beat the bitch, her poke is retarded and it is impossible to kill her. What do? I can't even rely on support, the game that made me uninstall had some retard troll Vi as my support, so my lane was basically 1v2
>>
>>579294
fucking hate this retarded cunt
>>
>>581059
jgl diff. No literally, if your jungler doesn't shut their senna down it's gg
>>
>>581059
Hard engage supports. Sadly, laning phase depends a lot on your support, Senna takes a long time to go online and you can just run her down every objective contest or if she whiffs her W. If she's poking too much that means she's overextending and that's up for your jungler to punish.

You will get bullied unless you forcefully close the gap between you and her. It's a skill match up honestly. If you know the basics of trading/dueling you will get her most of the time. If you get poked too much get the sweet tooth rune and get lifesteal or armor boots early.

Good picks that will make her suffer are Tristana, Vayne (skill dependent + support synergy, but once you're ahead she won't be able to stop you), mid game Corki or when you get your first item (Triforce or Essence Reaver), very early game Lucian, Draven, Ashe (skill matchup).
>>
>>581078
Ahri mains are unwashed sexual predators but her porn is too good. I once fapped while laning against her back in the day. Good times.
>>
>>581184
>>581095
Thanks for the advice, I'll put it to good use if I ever find a match aaaa 3 minute queue for unrankeks, dead game
>>
Went on a winstreak yesterday, and on a losestreak today. I knew it was coming but It still sucked
>>
We just had 2 new champions drop why is no one posting?
>>
>>581224
>"git gud"

>>581790
Wake me up when they add turbo tryhard elite champs like Viktor, Ryze, Azir, Nidalee, Elise, Jayce. All of them are humanoids too if Riot wants the chink money. Probably going to quit the game for a year though, there's no point in playing WR really. It's more fun to turbo int and troll games.

Brand and Nunu are for unwashed low elo dogs. I don't know how they got in, I thought Riot didn't like non-animefiable champs without a fuckton of skin in PC.
>>
>>545011
Would unironically suck since it's the best mobile moba/arts.
Unlocking champs is a lot faster than in other games and it doesn't have any p2win BS going on, not to mention that it also the best gameplay.
>>
>>559051
>more casual gameplay
>literal pay to win since skins give you an advantage
>everything is more expensive and grindier
You'd have to be retarded to think it's better.
>>
>>581790
I'm burnt out. New champs are fun but they keep pumping new shit out while the matchmaking is still an EOMM grindfest, who cares about new stuff honestly
>>
>>581857
Yeah I'm starting to burn out and this event is actually shitty, you get only a limited amount of fire and ice tokens so you can't even get everything at the event shop and you don't even get a free champion orb to get either brand or nunu like the other times so like bruh wtf what's the point
>>
>>545011
>>551084
It's funny that it's so trash that they instantly went into damage control mode. The ranked system is miles better than the PC one for starters, no dodging, no promos, but the game is absolutely a misery to play.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 93x102)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>583273
yeah made the mistake of going support yesterday.
>Baron laner picks jinx, goes top, feeds their irelia hard then goes afk.
>jungler is trying nunu, in ranked, every time we go for dragons he uses smite at the beginning of the fight
>adc way ahead thanks to me, the second i stop babysitting him he splitpushes with no vision and dies over and over

the game lasted 30 fucking painful minutes just because i was hard carrying these faggots. Fuck playing support, never again
>>
>>583273
The amount of unpaid Riot shills and their employees gaslighting the subreddit is insane! It's always the same people bootlicking and defending while devs come out to gaslight even more as soon as any rational posts highlighting Riot's failures come out. Look at the post regarding senior devs getting fired not a year into Wild Rift's lifespan. All the schmucks banded together saying "I uh its game dev stuff u ppl wouldn't udnerstand, its totally not because the game is so shit and half-assed that it didn't live up to the hype so the corpo sacked them".

So bad, actual incompetent subhumans ruining one of the best online game IP.
>>
File: E-Jfy7wXsAEh-Sf.png (43 KB, 538x378)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>583633
what that post doesn't address is also all the lore/narrative leads that walked out around april/may too. Guess they were against seraphine or some other lore abomination, so they got sacked instead.
Pic related, the guy that wrote jhin, aurelion sol, kindred, pike, mordekaiser, rakan and xayah, ezreal and a bunch of others.
>>
>>583642
What the fuck, an actual psychopath company hiding under the guise as "diverse and tolerant". Terrible, I can't forget how they just paid off the sexual harassment complaints too. I guess Tencent shared some of their CCP "corporate strategies" to Rito.

It will only get worse from here.
>>
>>583633
>>583642
A clear case of falling from grace. How do you from Ezreal and Jhin to fucking Xayah, edgelord armor and budget Barney Stinson? And I say this as someone who likes rakan.

>Caring about reddit
If by 2021 you didn't realize Riot is beyond a husk of its former self, anon; I'm afraid you're the issue as well. LoL is dead and riot can't do anything properly and as a chinese company they will only copy. Simple as and sad and, worse thing for the ones who loved LoL at its prime, won't get any better. Riding the sjw cuck train is a big redflag for normies and retards to slurp.
>>
>>583698
Idgaf about Reddit but it's the only place to let nu-Riot know that they are a bunch of low IQ faggots. It's impossible their devs know about 4ch and especially this thread.

It's fun to talk shit to their unpaid shills too, people here need to doompost on the subreddit as much as possible to make Riot's fall harder even if it's just Wild Rift that's on death's door right now. That shit game is going to be Asia/China exclusive within next year or so with the rest of the global servers being put on maintenance mode/least priority for updates. I doubt their streetshitter server will do them any good considering pajeets aren't into mobas.
>>
>>583273
>>583633
>>583729
I'm not sure what kind of expectations you have for a mobile moba. Wild Rift is about as good as I expected it to be, there just isn't a big market for a more "hardcore" mobile moba, since hardcore players generally play on PC or console.
And what do you want them to do? Make it more casual and retard proof to appeal to MLBB players?
Literally the only doom posters I've seen are retarded sea monkeys that complain that the game isn't a copy of MLBB and too complicated.
>>
I had to click through 3 tranny screens when I installed this during pride month so I just didn't even bother.
>>
>>583977
personally id like to be able to leave games when it goes down hill and in general just have fun playing, but holy shit was warcraft 3 a pampering experience
in truth there is no cure for riot because they ideologically disagree with such principles
so really id just like to see a wider selection of non waifu playable characters to attack the meta with, and "play" as opposed to grind
but i repeat myself
too be fair>>551217 this was a fucking gigantic problem
>>
>>583729
>Idgaf about Reddit but it's the only place to let nu-Riot know that they are a bunch of low IQ faggots
High irony. Jesuschrist anon take the hint; you are not suposed to let them know, they're not your barbecue friends, you're not in control and reddit exists so low ig faggots flock there under the lie of being able to be closer to them like if they matter when in reality is a safe space desinged to be indulgent. That's why anyone with a brain mocks reddit.

I agree with the doomeposting but for shits and giggles only. They don't deserve more than that; incompetency never deserves more than mockery. Let them dry and rot. The fireworks will be hilarious, soldier Zarbon.
>>
anyone recommends something to play? maybe a 3v3 or something i don't know. All my friends quit i don't see any reason to keep playing this shit
>>
>>584680
Just wait a week and half for Pokemon Unite to release on mobile
>>
>>584680
Brawl Stars. It's low IQ af though. Good in small doses I guess.
>>
>>584212
No. I will tell dogshit Riot devs and shills that their game is shit until they lockdown the subreddit CCP style. Sieg heil Gragas.
>>
>>584680
this, i just want good mobile moba,
reached diamont in AoV and mythic in ML, Wild Rift is straight up boring and shit
>>
>>584846
Are there really no good ones?
>>
>>584824
You will fail but, go ahead if it makes you happy.
>>
>>545011
>Mobile Legends is okay I guess
Wtf is Mobile Legends never heard of it.

None of my friend too heard of this Mobile Legends shit lol
>>
i'm malding so fucking bad, first real competitive game we get for mobile and it's handled by a load of shitslinging monkeys
>>
>>584818
>dumbed down, pay2win garbage
wow great, call me when valve makes a mobile dota
>>
>>585254
It was one of the the first mobile clones of LoL with very simple gameplay and new pay to win elements like skins that give bonus stats, but I think it's only really popular in SEA nowadays.
>>
>>585325
I mean, the assets look great in their Underlords game so they can just use those. I can imagine Dota 2 mobile being similar to Vainglory in terms of gamefeel and time to kill. What would I do to play a mobile moba without bullshit snowball, coinflip, burst meta + winrate socialist EOMM.

>>585290
git gud 1v9 Reddit™ (sponsored by Riot partnership program)
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/wildrift/comments/pnu5l2/riots_ben_forbes_promises_better_matchmaking/

>EARLY April Fool's event
>>
>most damage
>best cs
>most assistant
>most gold
>most wards placed/dewards
>fewer deaths
>literally carry the fucking game
>not mvp

Nice game :^)
>>
File: YOU SURE ___.png (118 KB, 265x239)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>587099
>nashor's tooth
>harry potter hat
>void staff
what do you, Varus main, thinks of it ?
>>
I think there should be a legitimate law signed into place that we can publicly execute everyone that consistently feeds their fucking asses off every game. I had to uninstall this shit after finally hitting diamond and every retard in there was a crayon eating monkey.
>>
>>588565
Brazil, Turkey, and Vietnam would cease to exist.
>>
File: EVQJSpBUEAEzLhx.jpg (33 KB, 499x562)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Me Qing up after my 6th loss in a row like
>>
>>545011
this game is frustrating to the core and even more so if you're a good player since you basically have to boost braindead epileptic dogs into a rank they don't deserve in order for you to climb. every patch they do is an insult to the dying playerbase and i dont know how those low elo dog devs were hired.

nobody wants a "doctor" who never graduated in medschool, nobody wants a "lawyer" who never graduated in lawschool, nobody wants an "IT professional" who never touched a computer and most importantly nobody wants a pisslow diversity quota shitter in the balance team to dictate me the meta and "balance" changes. i can assure you i will solohandedly 1v5 and stomp all those incompetent downs in the balance team with their own creation that is leesin to show how dogshit and low iq they are and their game is
>>
>>588701
>if you're a good player since you basically have to boost braindead epileptic dogs

this. Had a winstreak yesterday, i guess my mmr updated at midnight cause today i can't find a single good teammate. These fuckers keep losing every turret by minute 3 it's impossible to carry
>>
>>588712
just uninstalled. the only pull was of course the characters but the "game" isnt fun to play. they also watered down the mechanics too much, a reason why i enjoy league more than dota.
>>
>>587099
Mundo mains keep winning varus suckers keep seething
>>
>>589246
>Mundo low IQ fag
Feels good to be a 200 IQ AP Garen main.
>>
>14 match win streak
>Matchmaking starts giving me 2 glue eating retards in each match
Faggot game. My past 3 or so matches have been me versus the enemy smurf while the other 8 people just kinda wander around.
>>
>>590525
the game hasn't been fun to play for 2 months now, i don't know what the fuck they're thinking
>>
>>590525
>>590548
>can't carry 1v9 games
Lmao git gud or stay in silver you shitters
>>
Finished the fire and ice event but undecided on who to get from the new champs, I want to get Brand since I play mid but I'm thinking he is going to be nerfed soon since he does way too much damage.
Nunu feels good too, i tried them both out in practice mode but I'm leaning more towards Brand
What did you guys get, Nunu or Brand?
>>
>>590596
nunu, run it down mid with ghost heal
>>
>8 game winstreak
i know what's coming
please somebody help
>>
File: 1631916280910.jpg (111 KB, 836x543)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>590596
None. Both are braindead trash that will only be relevant if they're slightly overtuned. Almost no skill ceiling or mechanics to master.

>>590762
Ni hao ma, this is Riot muthafucka. Enjoying the game are we? Time to take back all your wins gwailo...
>>
>>590762
>>590775

>6:27
and i know that this is just the beginning
>>
File: jg for babs.jpg (105 KB, 1200x675)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>Ball in bot overextended enemies
>Ice 'em
>bite 'em
>even full tank can dish out a ridiculous amount of damage
>the babs in my team get move speed to follow up
>free double every time
Why haven't you guys taken the icepill yet ?
>>
>>590913
What rank are you in out of curiosity? I'm in platinum and almost got emerald last season but I kept getting retards and trannies in my teams that cockblocked me out in my promos so I gave up
This season I can't even get past plat 3 since I think there's even stupider people playing this time around so in wondering if climbing up the ranks is even possible or worth doing if people are so braindead
>>590647
Ap or tank tho?
>>590775
Yeah I guess, Brand you just literally spam all your skills at once and get pentas easy, but nunu does require a bit of forethought when ganking no?
>>590920
I want to but I'm a midcuck and Brand is also beckoning me
>>
>>590923
>What rank are you

same as you. Was plat 1, almost got into emerald, got into a huge losestreak and now i'm in plat 3.

I was trying to carry by jungling but even if you get every dragon, gank every lane and feed every teammate, i would be matched with a couple of inbred morons that would splitpush with no vision and die 20 seconds before the elder dragon spawned. The enemy would then get an easy elder, then an easy baron, make a comeback and win.

I lost 5 games in a row like this. Fuck jungling and fuck people that say you can carry by jungling.
>>
>Play against AP champ
>Bully them
>Doesn't matter because their ult still stuns for a billion years
FUCK THIS SHIT GAME. Also
>Play with a Jhin ADC
>Every single fucking time I have to 5v1 because he ults from a brush and misses all his shots or just deals piss poor damage OR targets some running loser with 1hp instead of helping me win the 4v1
PAIN
>>
>>590775
>Almost no skill ceiling or mechanics to master.
Under Riot's balancing logic this means "simple and effective champions without bloated kits relying on recasts, heals and free dashes that mogs new devs design capacity and their champions".
>>
File: images (9).jpg (46 KB, 739x415)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>591258
They don't understand the game because they don't play it at an acceptable level of skill which is masters above + they don't have a decades worth of playing mobas unlike us sweaty neckbeards. Less mechanics champs and high-impact skills should have average numbers in exchange for them being easy to play/use while mechanics-based champs and lethal DPS/hard CC skills should have above average numbers but it should be gated by mechanics and macro. If you compromise really hard with those basic principles you get auto-aim turbo mobility Lee Sin and Brand + closed beta Kennen who are pretty much press ult to win.

It's why Wild Rift is so shit to the core, veteran devs who laid a strong foundation for PC LoL aren't there to carry and wrangle their low elo diversity quota interns anymore. They thought they could just rip-off Mobile Legends (which is a laughable bootleg of LoL PC) and let the LoL name + marketing do it all. "Skillshots" aren't skillful anymore because of auto-aim, they should've made most of it use touch aiming like Jhin's ult not directional joystick auto-aiming which is so janky for most skills that also makes some of it so goddam broken.
>>
>>590967
>I was trying to carry by jungling but even if you get every dragon, gank every lane and feed every teammate, i would be matched with a couple of inbred morons that would splitpush with no vision and die 20 seconds before the elder dragon spawned. The enemy would then get an easy elder, then an easy baron, make a comeback and win.

Literally what I did, I would gank and do objectives and shit and be in the lead but then when it came to elder or baron my team would always kill themselves at the last second whilst I was pinging them to get ready or that I'm not there yet and to retreat and I would get the blame
It doesn't matter what role you do, I play mid and get 15+ kills on average and still lose because my team is full of briandead retards
>>
>>591506
The gold inequality doesnt help. You can be 4/0/5 as a jungler yet the enemy kaisa 0/4/2 will have more gold than you somehow.
>>
Hey guys what do you think of Floryn? Anyone tried her in the advance server yet?
I'm glad we got a proper healslut for free.
>>
Who is the Van Darkholme of Wild Rift champions? Thresh? I want to master a champion which makes the entire enemy team feel sexually dominated by a bondage loving bulky gay man.
>>
File: Varus_0.jpg (143 KB, 1215x717)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>592037
>bondage gay man
Varus ult is literal bondage. And he goes around with his crotch out
>>
>Solo Baron
>Team pushes down all three inhibitors of the enemy team
>recall to buy items
>Team starts surrender vote
>4 yes votes instantly
>Surrender passes as their nexus gets pummeled
lmao
>>
>>592039
Thrush is much better. Unbound skin reeks of pure gayness.
>>
>>591411
expand on this skillshot gate anon
speed/width margins for high skill gameplay
champs unplayable because?
did you play warcraft dota?
>>592037
faggot
>>
>7 game loss streak
>Every game jungle is feeding retard named "çåô dông mèì chāuñg" or "putangina yawa piste flip flip flip"
>They consistently go 0/6 before 5 min
>Entire team is 0/19
>Kung hei fat boy always says "never give up never surrender"
>4 people vote no
>Drop out of diamond
Coming to the chink servers was a major mistake.
>>
>>592421
It's just as bad in NA servers, except you got Mexicans flaming each other instead
I will never understand why they don't just make a separate US server
>>
>Play Yasuo
>Assrape everything in the first 5 minutes
>My performance becomes worse as the game goes on
? I thought Yasuo spiked at 2 items or whatever
>>
Controller support when I can't stand playing on my phone's tiny ass screen.
>>
patch delayed
>>
>Play Vayne
>Win
Fair and balanced champion, if it gets to late game, even a braindead monkey can make playz with her.
>>
>>592649
He's squishy af. Not enough HP gains I think. I build Sterak's on him most of the time.
>>
File: images (11).jpg (9 KB, 178x178)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>592978
She's not that good but she is indeed a bit overpowered in the specialty she offers; she melts tanks too much who are already being shat on because of shitty tank items and too much damage everywhere. I'm not really complaining though, game's unsalvageable so I might as well have my own broken shit to play.

>>592214
I don't get your first question because English is my third language but for your second question, yes, I did play WC3:FT Dota Allstars back in the day. I don't have time to start Dota 2 but I'm impressed with how they streamlined the game while not compromising depth. I really, really like what I saw in TI 8-9.

But you know what I think I get a little bit of your first question, I don't think Dota's spells are comparable to LoL's skillshots especially their stats/numbers since they're different games but I think there are philosophies both should adhere since they share the same genre. One of which, in my opinion, is the

damage x skill required x game impact x macro balancing. I just made it up but it makes the most sense to me, at least in an abstract way I cannot fully articulate or write without a clusterfuck of paragraphs. Can you rephrase your first question into an easier format? I'd really like to discuss my little thoughts.
>>
MALPHITE PLAYERS SHOULD BE HOLOCAUSTED
>>
>>592984
I started going back to the PD IE GA build and I feel surprisingly tanky as long as I exploit my passive + FF.
>>
Wild rift cuckbros, pokemon unite just released on mobile and now I can't find a single match in wild rift
We are dead....
>>
I got chatbanned for an entire year lmao
>>
>>593896
>Daring to use chat on LoL at all
Did you think Flanderization regime would allow you to be yourself in a videogame?
>>
>>593901
It was just some retarded bullshit bug, I can use it just fine after a restarting the game
>>
>>593841
That's a long time to get that build but if it works for you then it's fine I guess. I personally go for BF sword > BotRK > Solari chargeblade > I.E or GA.
>>
>>593909
Had a pretty good game where I went Solari > BORK > GA > Sterak > IE. Melted though everyone and everything, but that might have been due to my 5k gold lead lmao
>Enemy Ashe with 14,888 gold
>>
>>593925
What? Sterak's doesn't work for ranged champs.

>1488
>>
>>545011
>donwload game because final I got a new phone
>current event going on is Fire vs ice featuring brand and nunu (?)
>reward is getting brand and nunu (????)
I get they can't just give orbs like the main game but this is pure garbage
>>
>>594019
On Yasuo. On Vayne I use the default build and hope that PD and Bloodthirster keeps me alive
>>
File: 264.png (669 KB, 720x900)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
Have any of you play/played Onmyoji arena? Only want to play for pic related.
>>
>Get muted
>Make a new account
This is the path of the flaming warrior
>>594675
It was pretty decent last time I played it, but the events and their currencies were confusing for my tiny monkey brain and the queue times were pretty long even for casual (~5 minutes average if I remember correctly)
>>
I hate this faggot game so much. Why has it turned so shit. League used to be so good that me and my friends played 8+ hours every single day.
>>
Dead game, Pokémon Unite I kneel!
>>
>>595385
I get more dopamine and zoomzooms when playing Zeraora/Absol than dogshit chink League.

2.5 patch won't save the game bois. Let the suoyfucks' game rot in hell.
>>
I hereby banish all Pokemon PEDOPHILES and Onmyoji ZOOPHILES to their respective threads on b. Wild Rift is beautiful and strong, and certainly will not die, for it is already dead.
>>
Can someone whitepill me on this game I'm tempted on buying a new phone and wildrift being good could be an incentive,is it really that bad? keep in mind I've been playing lol for a long time stopped two years ago cuz of work.
>>
>>595745
Rank is so trash, unless you have a 5 man squad of pro you'll never rank up and win games
Have fun playing 1v9 games with braindead retards
Play Pokémon Unite instead
>>
>Giga broken giganigga gets added to Vainglory
>The game starts dying
>Turbobroken negress gets added to Wild Rift
>???
Senna a cunt.
>>
File: 1444149460916.jpg (22 KB, 400x400)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>595813
>Sena
>Boken
Just stand 1700 units away from her, bro.
>>
>>595818
She's basically a better Jinx, I still don't know why they aren't nerfing her.
>Root like Jinx's, but bigger and easier to land
>Killsteal Ult like Jinx but it's a laser and gives shield to allies
>Auto attacks can't be windwalled
>Runs circles around Jinx
>Free crits lmao
Hate the bitch like you wouldn't believe
>>
File: grind.jpg (432 KB, 1581x662)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
>>595745
Have fun coin flipping in ranked, king
>>
>>595826
50% winrate please understand
>>
>>595725
Take the PKMN Unite-pill and let's make a /vmg/ death squad. You know a game is good if even losing is fun. That's whats lacking in Chinkcent's Mobile Legends 2.

>>595745
Mediocre for casual play. Absolutely aggravating for competitive average+ players since matchmaking wants you to 1v9 if it thinks you're smurfing. Balance is Riot special as usual but instead of the vets from PC, they put their intern B team in this one. Even normies in Reddit are insulted by Wild Rift's "balance".

>>595813
>>595818
>>595825
Bro, I'm not going to shit on you because I know you're a chad and you just don't know it yet but get fucking good.

Senna is absolute trash unless you play like a micropenis passive fag when laning against her. Pick Lucian and beat his wife by using him as a regular black guy should. Maybe take the tryhard pill and start playing aggressive Vayne.
>>
>>595874
I'm not and adcuck, I hardcarry from mid like any well-adjusted big dicked human bean would. Still consider Seraphine, Senna, and Lux to be cancer champs made for ugly women and gay men.
>>
>13 points per win
>16 subtracted per loss
Yeah no, thanks. Goodbye.
>>
>>595385
Just saw it. Looks damn decent tbqh. Outstanding how shit GF became after B/W2 that mobile shit has better games than theirs.
>>
>2v8 or 3v7 at the very best match
>A stun spamming monkey TF in the enemy team
Fuck that nigger champion
>>
>New account
>2 role stealers
>3 teammates go afk
>Only one still playing is a 4-7 Garen
>Enemy support smugly tells me to just carry like he does
This shit is genuinely retarded, what the fuck
>>
>>595910
Take the ADCpill. There's enough adrenaline rush in killing someone that wants to kill you. Once you take the Vaynepill, you just go zoomzoom. All you need to do is be resilient in the gay beatings you'll receive in the laning phase but you can also retaliate if you're good enough. But midgame comes and ITS TIME TO GO MANDINGO COCK on those fuckers, kill everyone on sight Allahu Akbar.

>>595910
>doesn't realize Leona can fuck them all

>>596173
People's Republic of Riot Games™

>>596350
Quicksilver sash and jump on that fucker.

>>596372
It's just mind games. You put that fag in his place by building crit on a support and hunting him down.
>>
>>596390
Problem is, I play Yasuo, which means one stun slipping through Windwall and Quicksilver is enough to make me want to wish death on the family of the TF who teleported in a brush behind me with his stun ready as I was 1v2'ing the enemy adc and support, since OUR adc and support decided to go Darius and Ahri and to steal mid lane from me
>>
File: 1632491643878.jpg (34 KB, 500x403)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>596395
>Yasuo main
Uhhh, uhm, I don't want to do anything with you. Goombye.
>>
>>596397
You love to have me when I go 10-0 tho
>>
File: images (14).jpg (38 KB, 394x778)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>596399
>>
3:30 minute silver queue aaa dead game
>>
>>596962
I really hope the game dies so Riot won't be complacent with the LoL IP anymore. Just the fact that they outsourced this shitty game to some slave labor chinks meant this is just a cashgrab for them.
>>
File: 1589486847601.png (158 KB, 600x600)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>596996
I love to see them taking these L's. First the card game, now the phone moba... Soon their raid shadow legends clone (ruined king) afterwards their street fighter clone (rightfully named project L) and finally their ff14 clone.
>>
Pokémon Unite is much more enjoyable than any other mobile moba out there. I've been playing f2p for about four days, got three items of my preference almost maxxed out (only play snorlax though) and cannot stop having fun. The only place where cash whales reign is at beginner elos because you can easily grind the item upgrades and at higher elos everyone's got them so being a casher is meaningless. Cr1tikal's video didn't give the full picture of the game and now people have a distorted image of it.
>>
>>597113
How much are they paying you, shill? I want in
>>
>Play soloq
>I am a walking God
>Play duoq
>I can't do shit, lucky if I pull a 1kd
>Full stack
>10 minutes with no match found lmao
? What gives
>>
>>597105
Card game is doing fine,and the ruined king game is litterally a clone of the last game made by the company making Ruined King (game that basically it's already up for a a flop,a niche game reskinned for lol that may have been moderately successfully thanks to the hype for the ruined king story)
>>
>>597113
I'm still not quite happy with some gameplay decisions
Some pokemon evolve in their final form before the 3 phase one get the phase 2 (vulpix for example) and while I agree it can be balanced if feel bad. Also shit like Lucario not starting with Riolu make no fking sense

Also using pokemon as minions make sense but basically mean "you won't get those as playable" and it's kinda sad considering some of the choice

Also the game having only level as a way to get stronger and most spell being not particularly complex mean that you will always lose or win the same matchup at certain levels
>>
File: 1603233508523.png (195 KB, 231x313)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>597113
>4 days playing
>3 items almost maxed
>F2p
What about the weekly gold cap ? I smell shilling on this one...
>>
New shill operation by Riot.
>>
>>597326
"Communications" lead pisslow suoy getting rightfully raped by Reddit normies. Save the pic bois, this one's for mah Rammus.
>>
File: images (15).jpg (29 KB, 739x415)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>597328
Storm the front!
>>
>>597326
yeah was about to say the same thing. Try to write anything negative in that thread and you'll immediately have 3 people on you disserting your comment and proving that "technically" you're wrong. They don't even TRY to hide the shillage.
>>
>>597232
There's a weekly cap for the gacha energy you get after every victory, which mostly gives out cosmetics so I'd doesn't really matter to me. Keep in mind that I only play Snorlax and that's enough for me to have fun. I imagine that, if I wanted to get all sorts of item builds for all sorts of Pokémon maxxed out, then I would have to grind for months. Also, the currency you use to upgrade items are coupons, not gold. As the game is right now, it's just very enjoyable.
>>
>>596996
>Riot won't be complacent with the LoL IP anymore
That's literally the only thing they're with LoL lmao. And it's not going to change unless shit goes down at China or they fuck up big time. The one that tanked hilariously was their shitty fps.

>China retarded controlling issues limiting videogames
>Red numbers from LoL
It could actually happen btw.

>>597138
Maybe because his way of evolution; Riolu evolves by friendship instead of levels.

>>597328
>Even reddit drops truthbombs on them
>>
>>597519
I think the fag lead is about to get fired so he's just pushing all his shills to maximum copium shilling. Ever wondered why there was a communications lead and yet that fag doesn't even do anything except showing up when they're getting lambasted? Because he's the shill lord with multiple sock puppets. Wouldn't be surprised if the subreddit is Riot™ sponsored. The guy literally asked Plebbitors how to do his job and then disregarded it because he'd actually have to do work. What a laughable flabby faggot.
>>
>>597559
>He thinks reddit isn't sponsored as whole by default
Post buyout Riot is just a bunch of benchwarmer numales hired by quotas pulling the "close to muh community" card as a pr stunt to hide their shit. What's new?
>>
>>597326
>Muh diamond
Isn't the biggest complaint the Master / Grandmaster LP gain fuckery? Shills do be retarded
>>
>>597656
I mean, their whole matchmaking system is broken but it breaks worse in masters+. There will be hardstucks mudding the water but the game is a pointless grind. If you're good the system detects that you're immediately a "smurf" or a candidate to pull the weight for sub 50% winrate dogs, you will be forced to turbo boost retards into ranks they never fucking deserve.

Add the retarded coinflip snowball meta decided in the first 5 minutes + the non-existent reporting system and you get turbocharged Chinese/Korean server culture where everyone just fountain AFKs for one mistake or schizo reasons.
>>
>>597697
I reached the point where I get the urge to murder someone whenever I think of Wild Rift. Uninstalled the game for my, and everyone else's, safety
>>
>>597733
I thought if i'd ever get into any position of power i'd try my hardest to help those in need and make the world a better place. After playing this game i feel like dropping twenty thousand nukes all over the world to end this god forbidden existence
>>
>>597519
>Maybe because his way of evolution; Riolu evolves by friendship instead of levels
You don't trade machoke mid match,and that's even crazier then thinking about the pokemon getting happier the more you farm
Honestly,It's stupid how you can farm some jungle at the start,go to lane and some enemy already evolved
Strange decision making I guess
>>
>>597733
>>597779
No thanks, I hate the Fallout series. That would also be too quick and forgiving.
>>
How braindead to you have to be to enjoy a pay to win ultra casual game like Pokemon Unite for longer periods of time?
Even if Wild rift is shit I'd rather just not play a mobile moba than ever play that garbage.
>>
Unite killed Wild Rift, seethe more lmao
I tried queuing up in WR and it takes me 12 minutes to find a match
>>
Loving wild rift. Unite looks watered down, more comparable to the steaming pile of hots.
>>
>>598125
>>598080
It's literally just Dominion gamemode from old League with Dota mechanics and meta.
>>
>>545011
A kid's game killed the overhyped mobile port of a top online game in the world. Riot = cucks.
>>
>>598125
I found the pisslow faggot Rioter. Someone murk the faggot off this based intellectual thread.
>>
Rengar is such a faggot champion
>>
Who is the person we have to guess? Is it Darius???
>>
>>598296
videogames are for kids. what the hell are you smoking, numale?
>>
>>598417
It's two Rioters sexually harassing each other is what it seems.
>>
>>575999
This. It is easily one of the best mobile mobas
>>
They are saying it's corki but it's actually poppy
>>
File: darius .png (90 KB, 344x283)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
First i thought it was darius viewed from a top perspective. And I think the champ is looked from and unusual perspective.
>>
File: booba from above.png (75 KB, 495x333)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
I don't believe it's a female champion from above because booba
>>
well ive got my 10 afk bans in for the day, should i go to 20 accounts?
>>
This is what brainlets believe
>>
>>598689
I went with Olaf, Yi, Garen, and Fizz. Why are you fuckers so heated about ONE extra blue motes boost card? lmao
>>
FIVE MINUTE UNRANKED QUEUE LMAO. DEAD GAME
>>
>>599383
Seven and a half minutes for the game to find me a troll duo lane and a blind jungler. Thanks for the carry Teemo chad. Went on to flame 7/10 players in the lobby and challenging an Irelia smurf to a 1v1, which I kinda won 1-1 then he went afk, 9k dmg vs his 7k
>>
File: 1623646205806.jpg (239 KB, 1242x1233)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>598689
The answer is all of the champs in the options combined. You fucking retards will never be 200 IQ like me, this is why I'm an AP Garen main.

I'm 10 dimensions ahead from all you Gragas hentai fapping faggots.
>>
>>599417
I was thinking it's him
>>
>>599584
>bondage
>obese
>abusive alcoholic
Is he /our/ guy?
>>
>>598689
>>599417
>>599584
>>599678
how have you niggers not reached a consesus yet
>>
>>599700
My picks are Yi, Garen, Corki and then someone unexpected like Darius. It looks like Yi from overhead angle though.
>>
>Jungler bans my pre selected champion
>Goes 0-6-0
>Gets outganked by a fucking Yi, despite playing Lee Sin
??????????? Kill yourself
>>
>>600238
Let me guess, pisslow NA. Why do devs even bother to take data from that subhuman dogshit server.
>>
>>600247
Turk on Eu server
>>
>>600271
turks in eu are the lowest class of subhumans in circulation. Fucking cockroaches
>>
>>599584
is garen
>>
>Try learning Draven
>My supports suddenly forget about the existence of fuckers like Braum, start playing enchanters exclusively
How the fuck do I play Draven? Am I NOT supposed to chase people like a madman with my axes? But I hit so fucking hard, it's just a waste to not run down the enemy duo from level 1
>>
>>601592
You go all in early game. Enchanters liek Janna and Nami are good with Draven.
>>
>>601595
>Draven v Draven
>I play like a madman, turret diving and chasing kills 1v5
>Get MVP, 34k damage
>Other Draven plays safe, pokes like a bitch, engages only when his faggot support Ahri has me charmed
>23k damage, lost SVP to his sissy support
Is going 8-8-15 proper Draven etiquette?
>>
>>601630
8-8-15 sounds like you let the game drag on for a bit. Playing Draven good is when enemy botlane decides to infight in their chat and the fag ADC fountain afks proceeded by their jungler calling their botlane dogshit retards.
>>
>>574895
If you want to main support, wait till you get emerald-diamond. At least most adcs main in that rank has some grasp on how to play duo with support.
>>
Is riot flooding pvp with bots? What the fuck
>>
Also the Janna player had
>260 account age
>70% winrate
>17 matches
yet
>9 Garen matches, 44% winrate
>5 Jinx matches, 20% winrate
>4 Ahri matches, 25% winrate
>4 Yi matches, 25% winrate
>3 Blitzcrank matches, 33% winrate
???
>>
>>602245
Right after this I got tag team raped by a Lucian and Akali who basically one shot me from the start of the match to finish. Genuinely felt like they had a fucking 200% damage buff on them, and it tilted me so fucking bad I uninstalled and I don't think I'll ever come back. They didn't do anything flashy, they just fucking melted me even when they missed half their shit, felt like a rigged match. Thank you for reading my blogpost.
>>
>>602242
Yeah. It started this 2.4. Game is dying so they had to release the bots.
>>
>>602284
Lmao. Akali, I can understand, but Lucian? Really? My niggaman got nerfed a little bit too much.

But yes, uninstall the game. I don't think Riot will ever fix the game. I just login to run down mid at this point, it's way more fun that actually tryharding and getting punished for it by being paired with low winrate dogshits.
>>
Patch delayed
>>
>>604341
Why? They just prolonged its inevitable death to a few more days. I really regret I wasted my time on this shit game.
>>
>>545011
they should have made it TFT it would explode and easier for mobile
>>
>>605189
There's already a mobile version of TFT. Not globally accessed though and it is quite badly optimized.
>>
Onmyoji Arena chads? How the fuck do I play your game? Make a thread and teach me, please.
>>
Dead af game, Pokémon Unite Chads...I kneel!
>>
>>606531
I am Lucario 1v9 machine. Punch children and soccer moms to death. They never should've played a MOBA, fuck yeah.
>>
ONMYOJI FURRIES AND POKEMON ZOOPHILES GET OUT, I AM GOING ALL IN ON WILD RIFT, LESS GO
>>
>>606751
>ONMYOJI FURRIES
The game only has one furry.
>>605801
Not sure if there is a big enough fanbase on 4chan for that.
>>
>Buy stasis
>Forget I have it
>It doesn't trigger half the time even when I remember to use it
Nice/10
>>
>>606751
Braindead niggerfaggot
>>
>>606951
You were right, it was a fucking mistake to come back. I can go fucking nuclear and get a penta, and the monkeys in gold can't fucking take an objective after. Kill me. Losing with S rating feels bad.
>>
File: images (25).jpg (34 KB, 505x607)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>606967
You get what you fucking deserve.
>>
>>606986
>Shit all over enemy team
>Pantheon, Brand, and Lee Sin decide to flash into 5v1 situations to make ebic playz
Went from 4-2-11 to 4-7-11 because I got forced into fighting Teemo and Darius after the halfway point of the match, where I couldn't do shit. Before that we isolated and destroyed like we were reading each other's minds
>>
>>606967
Lol I just had a game where I went 18-2 and still lost because me team decided to die right before the elder dragon spawned
>just 1v9 and carry, what you can't do that git gud lmao
Kys if you say or think this
>>
>>606997
One of those very rare games.
>>
>>606531
>>606663
It's never going to a pc release, isn't?
>>
>>607435
Why would they? The game is already brainded simple for a mobile MOBA. Just play in your phone.
>>
Is anyone having serious lag spikes? Literally games become unplayable and disconnections happen from my teammate sides, I asked and seems like the servers are just fucked up since they also experience the same shit.
>>
>on my promo match to emerald
>get a jax and Alistair who never rotated or helped at fights
>lose
So when are they going to fix matchmaking again?
>>
>>607801
Bro
If you can't beat an entire team of Plat1 players on your own
Do you even deserve to be in Emerald4?
Retard
lmao
>>
>>607805
You seem like an absolute mongoloid. It's a 5v5 game and not everyone is a metaslave abuser.

Don't worry, I smurf on your pisslow rank sometimes and it's fun to see you AFK when you get curbstomped.
>>
>>607835
I'm a reddit warrior, I hardcarry every game, and if I lose with SVP S, 20-0, I know that it was my fault that we lost.
>>
File: image0.jpg (446 KB, 1202x872)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
This game is set to fail, they want It to fail on purpose
>See? Cant have a fair monetization scheme, the players hate it.
>Any new release from now on will have gacha shit and 100€ skins
>>
>>607848
Good gwailo. 20 Riot Points will be sent to your account.

>>607931
The game is turbo dogshit but the monetization is good which is surprising coming from People's Republic of Riot Games, so what are you smoking you faggot?
>>
Help me downvote this unpaid shill third-worlder faggot. The fag is literally 24/7 on Reddit while mentioning his tranny fiance as much as he can for no reason due to his schizo outbursts.

He's also a pisslow Sona/Seraphine mongoloid and advocated for playing Vayne support which rightfully got downvoted to oblivion.
>>
>>608164
Ok so I posted the wrong picture. Here's the faggot I'm talking about, check his history and it's all about cocksucking Riot to an extemely delusional degree.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wildrift/comments/q3pis1/why_do_i_keep_getting_matched_with_people_who/
>>
>>607931
>riot gets mad with moonton for copying their shit
>copy their monetization scheme

wew
>>
>Flame someone for troll picking or role stealing
>Other 3 out-troll him and I end up relying on the guy I flamed since champ select
Why does this happen so often?
>>
>>608315
Braindead devs = braindead in-game systems
>>
Hello WRG
Eve and Graves bros, how do you build?
>>
>>608470
Evelynn: Infinity Orb, Lichbane, Rabaddon's (sometimes you go for Rabaddon's first). The rest are situational and survivability items. Use conqueror or electrocute.

Graves: Plenty of preferences like Serylda lethality build, late game crit build with IE and Navori's, good old Youmuu's + Black Cleaver bruiser build.
But for beginner's, I recommend the Youmuu's + Black Cleaver + Death's Dance build while using fleet footwork as your main rune. First row rune is brutality, second would be boneplating or adaptive carapace, last one would be either mastermind or pathfinder.
>>
I finally made emerald, do I finally stop getting retards and mexicans in my teams...
>>
>>608612
Emerald is the redditor elo, enjoy
>>
>>608612
You can somewhat solo carry in emerald. It's still the most coinflip division next to diamond though.
>>
>>608612
I hit emerald 1 then had a 10 game loss streak, 5 of those losses because my "jungler" was a adc player and didn't take smite. One was a vayne jungle with less than 3k damage in 20 minutes. I quit, playing on the gook server is a fucking mistake.
>>
>>608736
Bro... your dev dick sucking reps...
>>
>Get to Gold 1
>Junglers become fucking garbage
Relax bro I'll hardcarry as Fiora jungle bro. Trust.
>5-13
>No drakes
>Enemy takes Baron twice
Yeah fucking kill yourself
>>
>>609181
I mean, it's gold so of course it's going to be retarded.
>>
>>609200
Yeah but fucking Bronze and Silver have better players, Gold 1 is just a clownfest for some reason. Probably due to smurfs or some shit? Like Bronze and Silver might be filled with smurfs, and Gold 1 is the rank where most of the casuals are?
>>
>>608720
I am hardstuck emerald for over 3 months now. Yeah you can carry. but if two of your teammates is fucking dogshit retards, you cant do nothing. They bring you and the whole team down
>>
>>609229
emerald is that dogshit rank where if a single one of your teammates is ass, the enemy team is knowledgeable enough to capitalize on that moron and steal a win out of him.
Atleast in plat you can still win if there's an afk in your team, in emerald you can kiss your elo goodbye
>>
>>547161
Press S to spit on Wild Rift's grave
>>
>>609531
Remember, Rioters play games all day while avoiding work and yet they are still pisslow in League. Could it be that even they don't like their own game?
>>
>>609531
>tenchinks tells you make mobile version years ago
>be lazy ass niggas
>tenchinks had it and made their own shit
>it's fucking making them mad cash
>honor of kangz dominates the china market
>mobile legends dominates sea market
>north americans and yurop won't migrate to mobile and will rather play with pc lol
>pokemon moba will dominate kids market

What was riot thinking when they went no way fag on mobile lol years ago.
>>
>>609569
>rioters
kys after them pls.
>>
>>609621
I was eyeing League for a while but didn't actually play it because the champion pool seemed overwhelming and my PC is so ancient it'd probably struggle getting 30 fps on acceptable settings. Wild Rift probably aims for suckers like me
>>
>Enemy Irelia starts talking shit
>Their hypercarry Graves calls him a "Cringe Diamond 2/3 max"
What the fuck kind of players am I matched against in Plat?
>>
>>545011
The thing is, it's actually so good for a free game and the only problem is gobby kids until they realise you're untouchable and then they shut themselves up
>>
File: images (24).jpg (23 KB, 739x415)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>609711
No u, pisslow.
>>
>>609768
Only 10-20 of those are actually usable if you want to climb. The rest are outdated trash.
>>
>>609621
They threw their development time into their core market (PC) instead.
LoL wouldn't have been allowed to market in China and would have been fighting its own popularity in SEA, Honor of Kings can only gross so much because it is overwhelmingly shilled in China and their entire gaming market is mobile. The point of getting Riot was to allow Tencent to dip into the West and steal expertise, not the other way around.
Their first launch was Valorant, which bumped them up from ~2bn on LoL alone, to 3bn between the two games. Their mobage (ccg and autobattler) have "bad" monetization, but a very high pickup rate for the US mobile market, increasing reach for future titles or updates that add more whaling.
Next up is their fighting game, which is entering a market that is so desperate for anything that isn't shit that people are willing to play GG Strive, then the MMO and the single-player RPG... They can fuck around with mobile after they've finished swallowing the English-speaking (and KR/JP) PC market whole.
In the end, Tencent is most likely directly responsible for Wild Rift getting held up so long, since approving or enabling it too early in China would let the gweilos eat into their pocket market. Now that Wild Rift is finally allowed in China and is too late to ever catch up, they can just add "more popular than LoL!" to their advertising, same as how they've handled all the CSGO ripoffs released there.
>>
I'm too scared to keep ranking up because I know I will get retards in my team and immediately demote ranks, what do?
>>
>>609919
Play with a party, or even better, just don't play the game because matchmaking fucks over good players. If you're in NA, you'll climb no matter what since it's the most low IQ and dead server.
>>
Is this a good introduction to the "moba" genre? I figured since it was mobile it would be less hardcore but that doesn't seem to be the case.
>>
>>609892
They weren't doing shit for a decade until LoL started to show signs of dying. Riot is literally full of diversity quota freeloaders who play tons of games to avoid work yet still being pisslow at games all the while being "lead" by their higher ups who got their positions by nepotism. Their "publishing" department is full of braindead faggots.
>>
>>609919
Queue up with a 4channer (not me), never lost
>>
>>610153
pokemon unite looks like a good introduction for moba
>>
>>609876
That's not how the chad meme works.
>>
>Play Yasuo mid
>Help jungler and duo curbstomp their opponents
>Force enemy mid Pantheon into becoming a stunbot
>Suicide bomb to land decent ults so we win team fights
>Jungler says "Sadly mid diff" midway through the match
AAA SHUT THE FUCK UP 4-5-15 ISN'T THAT BAD AND CERTAINLY ISN'T WORSE THAN THE ENEMY PANTHEON WHO WENT 6-10-12. I LANDED KNOCKS DON'T CALL ME OUT REEE AAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>545011
Let this thread die. Game is dead for non-braindead players. Expect your queue to be even more full of retards because us high elo are tired of boosting faggots with low winrate to ranks they never deserve. No fix for GM lp gains, no fix for report system, AFKers and inters will grow in number even more. Fuck this game and fuck Riot.

It's funny how they're pushing e-sports too much when their balance team is a bunch of pisslow ARAM monkeys. They don't even know the game on a low level so how can people take them seriously in "balancing" high level play. Lee Sin is the epitome of their retardation.

I advice those who are mentally sane enough to quit to do a chargeback (Your acc and credit card will get banned from Google though so be decisive). China literally got ALL of the Lunar Beast skins for free which I'm sure some of us here have spent on, they also have the reputation system which would've alleviate the rampant inting and AFK that's happening right now. Any server except China is shafted.
>>
>8 minute Plat 3 queue
Wild Rift bros?
>>
>>610446
Expect to get even longer queues and more braindead teammates. A lot of people are dropping this game because of shit 2.5 patch.
>>
File: 1626172616191.jpg (39 KB, 749x495)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>608164
Did you see the amount of damage control going on right now? after the patch preview video released there were 2 threads, one linking to the video, another talking about the video. Both of them were full of critical comments, most people complaining about how they didn't even talk about afks and griefers. Well, 1 hour later, the most critical thread got deleted, and the thread linking to the video had all the negative comments buried with downvotes, while only positive comments are now on top. Jesus christ the shillage is unreal lmao, this game is so fucking dead
>>
>>610474
I don't even care anymore. The only way for Riot to redeem themselves at this point is to stop pretending like they care and just be straightforward that they want to kill the game and just get their game shipment bonus like the previous devs did before fucking off to their MMO or completely leaving Riot.

Also, the subreddit deserves to be raided. I've never seen such low IQ, unpaid, fanatic shills before. Like, what do they get from defending a faceless, sociopathic company aside from the reaction of sweatlords/real fans. They're not even fucking paid. Is it some sort of mental illness induced by the dopamine from farming karma points in Reddit?
>>
>>610507
still, they deleted a thread with 140 upvotes and more than 100 comments, all shitting on the game. They're getting desperate
>>
Currently falling out of Plat because at least 2 of my teammates are glue eating retards in every single match today. What gives? 2.6 video brought back the giga shitters?
>>
>>610585
>Blitz and chink Lucian argue about roles
>Say that I hate China
>Both of them starting insulting me
lmao
>>
>>610588
start insulting me*. I cracked a few Tiananmen square and Wuxia jokes, which made Blitz pretty upset, but Lucian just silently carried the team (chat ban probably lmao)
>>
>>610607
>>610588
Chinks are faggots.
>>
>>610700
They were cool, Blitz' seething amounted to just calling me a plat shitter and crying about me not ganking in the first 3 minutes or some shit like that.
>>
>>610728
Dog eaters are braindead. Should've ran down as soon as you knew that they were chingchongs, it's more fun than playing with them.
>>
>Claw my way into Plat 3
>Cancer enemies
>Two useless teammates
Great. Next match
>Faggot bitch Zed min maxing retard who survives with literally one hp, then facerolls my Irelia
Kill yourself you goddamn faggot
>>
>>610856
Match 3 in Plat 3
>Kaisa goes 0-4
>Start drake
>Kaisa fucks off to battle Jinx for the soon to be fifth death
>Ropes Lux in
>Also ropes Brand in
>Pantheon versus drake with fucking Yasuo stalking me from behind pit
>Yasuo steals because I was forced to smite for hp and pray to live enough to comet spear
>Retards fighting Jinx die as well
>Why start drake tho? - 0-5 Kaisa
Because you are my bitch and you do as I tell you, faggot, because I am the only non retarded creature in the team.
>>
So uh when is this new Viegar champion spose to be out? I'm bored of using ireleia and winning all the time
>>
Remember fags, if you're not in China and Asia server you're still pisslow. Other servers are dead and full of dogshit Redditors mixed with third-rate content cucks.
>>
File: reddit mods.jpg (9 KB, 480x360)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>610474
got my second account shadowbanned for a comment that was barely offensive, they're really going full ccp
>>
I feel like MM was better last season. In Emerald people were still stupid, but this season I'll get people with 200 matches going 0/7 in 5 minutes, and ones with absolutely 0 understanding of macro. Had some tard go baron Thresh against me, he half health flashed onto me and ulted like it would do anything. Another time I had 3 afk junglers in 5 matches, right from the start of game. Team won't ff even while 20 kills down.
>>
>>553765
I will never forgive SEMC for making VG flop
>>
>>611041
I wish NA didn't have SA. Half the people I play with are named Goku. Idk what is with spics but they just perma int and then ping when they die like some kinda lemming.
>>
>Get absolutely assraped as mid Irelia by midwit Katarina and bitchboy Rammus
>Next match I get the same Rammus and outjungle him so hard he's permanently 2 levels behind
Eat shit lmao. Also let a Retard bomb slip in the first match and got auto muted, whoops
>>
>Team bans my main
>Run it down with ap Irelia
>Match the dogshit retards in damage anyway
>>
>>611211
Spics should be shot dead. Retarded race keep breeding like street dogs.
>>
>>610607
UPDATE ON THE CHINA SITUATION. Probably bugged but still lol. A full year for the brainlets
>>
>>611442
What in the fuck. Send a ticket to Riot's pajeet customer service.
>>
>>611442
>8755:42:50
They think their game is going to last that much enough to enable a punishment of that level? Lmao
>>
>>611281
That's what it is! Was wondering what kept getting me auto muted, because I could go a while after being racist, but it'd just be instant ban when I barely said anything. Does it trigger for "tard"?
>>
>>611892
got muted for "rat bastard" as well, so probably
>>
This game is fucking retarded and assassin abusing niggers should be raped to death.
>>
>random letter name locks in ahri
>switch to new account
>queue up for rank
>20 min queue
>queue up again for another 10 minutes
>lag spike in first contact, or input command interference screws competitive value before first blood
i think im up to about 20 accounts
>>
>>611921
The game is dead in your region. Don't worry, every server except China will be dead soon too.
>>
Any south american nigga here knows where the LAS server is located?
I have constant 100 ms so I guess the server is in brazil?
>>
>>612339
It's in Brazil being operated by funkeiros and human organ traffickers.
>>
Where's the patch update???
>>
>>612772
in 13 hours.
>>
>>612804
Bruh I can't wait any longer, I need ranked to get fixed NOW
>>
why isnt there any events wtf is with this shitty downtime
>>
>>612643
I will stick to the pc version then
fuck playing with these macacos, I will take the schizo argentinians everyday.
>>
>>612921
eks dee
>>
>Play Akali
>Get assraped all early game
>Become a dashing cancer anyway
Bros why is she so fun to play?
>>
>ahri, aureliaon, camille, nunu nerf
WHY
>>
Are we gonna have a guild, bros?
>>
>>613213
You've fallen down to faggotry.

>>613259
Mid-high elo abuse. Asol and Camille shouldn't get nerfed. Lee Sin should be the one that gets gutted.

>>613323
I don't have enough jewro coins.
>>
Wat u think of my build?
>>
>>
>>613405
my gripe with lee chink is how braindead and pussy of a hero he is with his high movementspeed and dash everywhere freely like a nigger ontop of the annoying ahahha i kick u away and steal ur objective ahahah nigger shit worthless lategame but his kick can fuck u in objectives
>>
the j4 E into Q combo is so smooth and fast now makes hero a god.
This game i was playing with a darius and a windshitter subhuman and team choking and making me loose elder but i kept leading team and ulting and killing e girl sera from fucking my team and securing dragon and pushing and entering their base also god a god tier baron steal solo vs their entire team there
>>
>>613467
Pisslow monkeys at Riot decided to give him auto-aim and wardless W. Bunch of retards.
>>
>>613468
Wtf. 30 mins. game
>>
>>613468
trash build
>>
File: cover2.jpg (141 KB, 1616x984)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>NOTICE: Unique constraints used on asynchronous calls
>>
>>613604
wish they did that frankly ward hoping for jax too.My gripe with this nigger hero is how boring and unfun and bs it is even if he doesnt do his nigger invade early and u play shyv for example the ability for him to just pussy out and ferrari away by just his legs is retarded even if u stomped him all game and u go for baron or elder he can just dash in kick you out and steal objectives,i have no issues when i face him i win almost everygame againts him but these schizos at times afk my teammates lane and whenever a fight happen he just pussies out and its hard to follow and kill him
>>
>>613607
it was hella long cuz of my team extending it and playing hella bad and it was fucking almost 5 am here for me had a busy and tiring day i was legit carrying and ended game on my own.It was painful ngl since i wanted to go sleep earlier but it was a god tier comeback game i did in my own solo
>>
>>613614
i wont be mean or shit on ya but why would u say that this build is shit and makes j4 a god and so deadly,my gameplay and build is what made me win this otherwise no chance at winning game u cant say shit when it won me the game
>>
Is the game still dead? Literally. Heard people couldn't even log in after the patch dropped lol
>>
>>613700
Jax is a nigga and Rito hates him because he isn't popular in China

>>613702
I wish I can have games like that. It's always a blitzkrieg, one-sided turbo rape here in Asia. Fucking chinks.

>>613749
Servers are getting 200 years'd while the devs are having a good night sleep after nerfing ASol. Literally unplayable right now. Consider dropping a 1 star review, they really need it
>>
>>613769
3.8 on the play store lmao
>>
What does this mean in English
>>
i have enough coins… should i make VMG
>>
>>613862
depends, in what server are you?
>>
>40 limit on guilds
wew, i thought 20 accounts was alot, 40 accounts here i come!!
>>
>>613862
Do it, I need friends...
>>
>can't even login anymore
Dead fucking game
>>
Asia server is fixed. EU and NA, not yet, Redditors are malding.

So far, the matchmaking is quite decent now. Winrate fuckery is still there though, always 1 low winrate retard for you to carry. Oh and winner's/loser's queue is still a thing, I inted on a throwaway account and after 2 games, it started to give me teammates who can carry. So keep that in mind. They don't really want to fix their EOMM shit.
>>
>>614024
>They don't really want to fix their EOMM shit.
thats what i feared the most. I'll be running it down in ranked trying to make some people quit, fuck these devs
>>
When will they nerf Viegar?
>>
>>614036
Veigar is decent. If you nerf him even more, he won't be able to pace with the game since he's already a late game champ. I can see him being a utility pick though since his cage/E is OP in objectives. Maybe Veigar support?
>>
>>614035
Yeah. It's now much more manageable though, their previous matchmaking was so infuriating.
>>
>>614051
he gets AP by stunning with the cage so I can see it
>>
Where is our guild bros!?!?!
>>
>>610869
>struggling in plat
NGMI
>>
>>614305
Suck my dick you faggot animal, carrying 1v9 with Pantheon jungle just isn't fucking happening, at least not with the skillz I posses, and I played quite a few matches on the cunt. Me hopping accounts like 5 times doesn't help the grind either, but I refuse to stay on an account which is muted for a fucking year >>611442. Basically don't talk to me you dogshit faggot
>>
>>614312
Based. But still, if you really want to climb, you should stop playing jungle Pantheon. Also, you can shittalk as long as you know which words to avoid using.
1 year mute xd
>>
>>614095
Some jew had the shekels to make one but idk where they are.
>>
>>614412
I can make one but I really don't want to be the leader, I'm going to wait a few hours and see of that anon comes back and makes one of not I'll do it
>>
File: 1608419508092.jpg (15 KB, 214x214)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>614051
>>614077
>mfw this is my way to play Veigar since day one
NOOOOOOO you're not supossed to get my high IQ planerino!11!!
>>
>>614433
the literal top2 veigar so far uses it as support and has a crazy build with nearly no AP items
>>
>>614052
holy shit it's so bad. Just won my first ranked game, it felt "balanced" then i looked at the win% and while my team had an average of +55% winrate, with a 60%winrate vayne, the enemy team had a 49% average, with a darius that hada 30% FUCKING WINRATE IN OVER 100 MATCHES.
Why is it still such a rigged piece of shit????
>>
>>614411
i get away with nigger sometimes actually
>>
They reworked the tutorial so you get the cheapest skin for a champ you own, so you can get epic skins for Camille, Fizz etc
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? They nerfed Aurelion's movement in celestial expansion toggle. As if it isn't enough to gut his core items and damage they also nerfed his mobility tool making his positioning harder. As if there aren't a hundred dash skills already to shit on him. He really is getting the PC version treatment.
>>
Where is Morgana to ruin everyone's day
>>
>>614456
It's winner's queue. It was even worse last patch.
>>
>>614427
I doubt that guy would actually gib his shekels.

>>614433
>>614443
Yeah, I mean, he sucks at lane so why the fuck would anyone play him mid. The stun cage is nasty, really tilting to play against. He can also literally give a team an AoE CC all by himself. Nuts.

>>614509
No way wtf.

>>614671
She'a coming but idk when. I fucking hate that bitch though.
>>
>>614695
>I doubt that guy would actually gib his shekels.
Dammit, im still going to wait a bit more in case someone else does one since I really don't want to be in charge from lack of experience in these sort of things, but I will start planning it up in case no ones does
I have some poro coins or whatever it is leftover from buying the season pass, so if anyone's interested I guess I'll make a wild rift guild for here. Just let me know how many people would be up to it and what to call/name it
>>
>>614787
>Just let me know how many people would be up to it and what to call/name it
I'd be up for it as long as it has the absolute worst name anyone has ever uttered
>>
>>614807
So that makes 2 of us, if I see at least 1 more person who want to join or interested I'll do it
> absolute worst name anyone has ever uttered
Gib name suggestions bros kek, hopefully it doesn't get filtered or banned/removed
>>
>>614839
Man, guild names and descriptions are reportable. Some niggers will report out based stuff.
>>
>>614695
>Yeah, I mean, he sucks at lane so why the fuck would anyone play him mid. The stun cage is nasty, really tilting to play against. He can also literally give a team an AoE CC all by himself. Nuts.
To hold the lane speed and E hoping for jungle gank. That's what I do at least.
>>
>>615041
Kinda figured that would be the case, Idk I'm still open to name suggestions so as long as we get a few people and some names decided we can worry about it getting banned later
>>
>>550836
But riot is owned by chinese
>>
>Hook Ezreal
>He teleports away mid-pull
??? Bug or feature? Don't that shit also stun, disabling skills and spells?
>>
>>615349
It's a thing in PC, idk why they ported it on Wild Rift too.
>>
So the "new" matchmaking is shit and they can just pull it out whenever they want huh? What a Chinkjew of a company Riot is.
>>
I hate brand so fucking much, hyper safe faggot bitch played by the smuggest, shittiest players
>>
>>615108
So is anyone interested or not? No one apart from that other anon has said anything...
>>
>>616205
I’ll join
>>
File: 1634605418979.jpg (510 KB, 2400x1080)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>616277
Ok I'll start doing this then

Let me know what I should change, naming this shit is hard lol
>>
>>616288
is this EUW?
>>
>>616534
he posted at 4 am, i think this is america.
>>
>>616580
meh
>>
>>616534
I'd join EUW if it's going
>>
File: oPR4BiX.jpg (112 KB, 700x804)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>try to say the game is shit on twitter
>get largely ignored
>try to say the game is shit on their official discord
>get muted
>try to say the game is shit on reddit
>get banned, -15 social credit
>join a guild
>must join their discord cause ingame voicechat still bugged
>say that the game is shit on their discord
>everyone agrees and starts collectively shitting on the devs

Holy shit they played themselves. Try to moderate this you chink bastards
>>
>>616597
Yeah, I'm quitting gaming now. Time to grow up bois. I'll probably return if League Classic happens though.
>>
>>616597
>playing a shit game
>>
File: N66iArr.png (173 KB, 362x478)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>616728
you have 10 seconds to post a game that isn't shit
>>
>>616774
>chink woman
say that again without google translate
>>
>>616288
Couldn't find it on NA
>>
>>616534
NA, forgot that the guilds would be separated by servers
>>616890
I haven't created it yet because I'm still waiting for feedback on the name but if nobody minds the cringy name and tag then that's what it's going to be called lol
>>
>>616905
Name sounds dumb
>>
>>616925
That's why I've been asking for name suggestions, you got any I'm more than willing to change it just as long as it doesn't get reported or banned that quick
>>
>>616988
WRG
WRGeneral

sounds normie enough, people will join even outside of 4chan
>>
>>617010
The was already taken that's why I put WiReGe
>>
>play braum support
>max my shield
>make people mad by going up to them peacefully using the shield in a stationary way
>they get baited and/or tilted by my false sense of tankiness
>>
So what the fuck is the guild name/tag? And what server? If it's EUW I'll join that shit right away
>>
New event, chinkrot did not include any type of skin among the rewards, I am starting to think that the chinese are worse than the Jews sponsored by the IDF
>>
>>617052
Same
>>
>>617029
have ou tried /vmg/ ?
>>
>Play Jarvan
>Get MVP as long as I use ult off cooldown
Feels good to be a pro Jarvan IV player
>>
File: 1634769190690.jpg (513 KB, 2400x1080)
513 KB
513 KB JPG
Ok I took the suggestions you guys gave me and changed it to this, any last suggestions or changes before I make this final?
>>617690
Can't put slashes and vmg is taken
>>
Lol. What an ape, lying is more important than doing their job.
>>
File: FCB_mxLXoAMRyBr.jpg (217 KB, 1920x1080)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>618244
they also denied that they buff champions around the time they release a legendary skin for them.
they also lied about bots, back when the game was plagued with them they said it was due to a "bug" confusing pvp matches with coop-vs-ai, and totally not to reduce Qtimes. You can still find it in the patchnotes on their site.
They lie about everything, it's part of their job, you can see it in the endless astroturfing going on on reddit everyday

Also if you look trough his profile you can see that this jew faggot ruined the halo 5 matchmaking too with the same eomm bullshit, with every match being a one-sided stomp. These boomers think the're being so sneaky with their backend engagement algorithms
>>
Dota pc player here, I want to fuck around with my phone by trying one of these mobile moba
Should I play this or mobile legends
>>
>>618415
in this one matches are 20 to 30 minutes long, can't really "fuck around", it's not a casual game. Don't know about mobile legends but don't fall for pokemon unite, it's full of bots, even in ranked, at every single rank. If you lose a game or two the game makes you play against ai to make you feel better, total scam
>>
>>618006
I don't like the tag, is there anything that flows better? VMGWR, WRVMG, WRGVM look better, imo
>>
>>618459
Basically it can be gibberish as long as the acronym works, I think, yours would be
>Video/Mobile Rift Wild General
From what my retarded mind managed to process. The game will eventually allegedly find its way to consoles too, so can't we just loophole our way into dropping the "M"? WRVG, VGWR, some shit like that. Sorry in advance if /vg/ gets cucked out of making their own Wild Rift guild lmao
>>
>>618410
>Halo 5
OH NO NO NO
>>
>>618415
Mobile legends is better than wild rift when it comes to match times. 12 to 15 min is enough when playing on a phone, I don't know what the wild rift devs have in the heads where they think that 25 to 30 min matches on mobile is "healthy". The only positive wild rift has is being the original. Also the rune system on ML is one hell of a grind, so that's another positive for wild rift.
>>
>>618489
that fucking faggot singlehandedly ruined the game, can't wait for the shitstorm to hit him when his new mm system comes out. That son of a bitch should never work on a game ever again
>>
File: oseo9946i1n61.jpg (464 KB, 1712x1648)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
>>618244
he also gives classes on matchmaking... Can someone explain to him that you can't use the same matchmaker for a shooter in a moba? He should go back to blizzard
>>
File: 1634847027167.jpg (517 KB, 2400x1080)
517 KB
517 KB JPG
>>618459
>>618465
How's this?
Any last inputs like for the icon and shit btw, after these next suggestions I'm going to make it or else we're never going to get the guild going
Also for guild settings I'm going to leave it for all ranks for now, idk if it matters or not or if I can change it later
>>
It's every fucking game. I've gone from Emerald 1 to Plat 3. Do people 5stack to climb? Where can you even find 5 decent players?
>>
>>618623
WR games are around 17-20 minutes though.

>>618652
>>618765
So, he's a resume farmer leeching off gullible popular game dev companies. How do fuckers like him get through hiring process, all the games he has been have died. Just keep using corporate suoydev buzzwords like "engagement", "retention", "healthy", etc? Unbelievable.
>>
>>618838
Play jungle or mid.
>>
>>618866
No difference. I play vi jungle too.
>>
>>618465
>The game will eventually allegedly find its way to consoles too
It won't; PC on the other hand is a given unless it gets EoS.
>>
>>618871
5-stacking with Mexicans. Got to rank 131 Veigar, and back out of Plat. It really is the only way to climb.
>>
Ended the day top 100 Veigar
>>
>>619241
>Veigar, Soraka, Teemo
Those your champs? Fuck you
>>
>>619241
>Teemo & Veigar
Bless you, niggah.
>>
File: jinx_turntable_img.jpg (344 KB, 2048x852)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
bump limit reached, new thread

>>619290
>>619290
>>619290
>>619290
>>
>>619249
I have never played Soraka, but I have a 60% win-rate Teemo

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.