[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 5Ge7jGT.png (121 KB, 295x280)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
The last ROX thread died and the /vm/ RO threads are riddled with pserver schizos so let's try again with general RO mobile port discussions. Discussion of any RO mobile game welcome (ROX, ROM, ROO, etc)
>What port are you playing?
>What server are you on?
>What are you farming for?
>>
File: fi3zhJX.png (238 KB, 465x375)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
Some low-level tips for ROM, from
>>>/vm/371619
>Go for the old servers. I tried the new SEA servers out and they were D E A D.
>The T3 level 120 skip they offer you is offered once per account and comes with something called a "Growth Index" that gives you tons of free shit. Use it if you're sure or if you're willing to register another burner account in case you change your mind.
>You NEED to be on a guild because part of your class progression is locked behind guild contribution: https://www.romcodex.com/runes/
>If you're not allergic to paying a bit, I recommend selling premium cards. In SEA they go for 20M+ zeny and can give you a decent head start at getting items.
>I play outside SEA and I personally did not get Paypal to work in SEA. Not sure if you can just outright buy BCC/Premium in the Play Store.
>get a mentor ASAP, a good one will offer you leeching on weekly dungeons like Endless Tower.
>find a comfy channel you can farm minis and MVPs in if you're into that. Just note that most veteran boss hunters will one shot MVPs.
>iRO guides transition relatively well into ROM up to T3.
>healbombing is NOT a thing so maybe spec a battle/ME priest for leveling.
>make a second character to spam pet adventures and farm for cards.
>>
dead game
dead thread
>>
Thanks for bumping, now go back to your schizo thread about private servers with 50 people in them, kek
>>
any vmg bros or seanig bros want to start ROX together ?
>>
>>537581
Is it fun?
>>
>>537581
>>537587
I'm relatively new to RO mobile ports. Played ROX for a few hours before ending up committing to ROM. In general, ROX makes questing a lot more convenient because of full quest auto-path as well as auto-item usage. I also feel its auto-skill is a bit less retarded than ROM's. Graphics, I liked ROM a bit better because it recalled the iRO sprites a bit more especially with 2.5D. The dealbreaker for me and guildies was the exchange that required recharging/selling rare drops to even participate in the market. Think D3 launch auction house.
Now I didn't play beyond realizing that so I don't know how gamebreaking the exchange thing was or how MVPs/minis worked, so can't speak about that.
>>
>>537587
idk bros, I never try it..
>>537896
damn, guess Im gonna try ffxiv or new world. I do hope they create new RO for PC with mobile graphics.
>>
>Dozens of RO games
>The manhwa is still on indefinite hiatus
>>
boys wth kind of general is this what server we playing on?
>>
alright well im gonna make a paladin whatever the advancements are called in this game

I'm on server 1 if anyone has a guild or anything like that names DrinkDewUNoo
>>
File: 1627875768026.jpg (142 KB, 413x443)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>538852
>general
>not in /vg/
Anon, I...
>>538536
Don't even fucking remind me
>>
>>539133
okay well what kind of thread is this whos playing where like cant a guy just have fun SHEEEEEEIT
>>
>>537581
Sure thing, but wait for open beta first
>>
>>539313
Just VPN to SEA and download the APK anon
>>
>>538884
Not sure, but are you in Global? SEA is more alive but you would need to get the apk, see
>>>/vm/372008
>>
>>539313
>>539377
Lets go bros, go pick the server in SEA ver. Im gonna play crusader or knight.
>>
>>539514
I'm already committed to my guildies but if you ever need an extra hand add the igns at
>>537239
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxC9l1k5obA
At least sanctuary is actually useful in ROX
>>
So, uh, everyone plays in SEA eternal love?
>>
>>539674
OP here, I do at least. That said I have a lot less time to play lately so I'm just draining stamina and fulfilling whatever dailies I can do at the moment.
>>
File: 1627997434261.jpg (780 KB, 1480x720)
780 KB
780 KB JPG
Slowly but surely gearing my FS.
Big todos-
>+10 Holy Robe for healing bonus then socket
>+10 Doflamingo then work on +10 Staunch Shoes
>finally look for accessories
>get some budget cards
Gonna take a few dozen million zeny for starters, hope I can get a nice few drops and hoard a bit more mats from the supply shop to sell once supply dries up a bit.
>>
>>540306
So does this game have good party play? or is it all solo
>>
>>539377
the ingame announce said that they will reset all progress after the beta end or something?
>>
So which server ROX bros ?
>>
>>540306
I think you'd be better off upgrading (or advancing? Forgot the term) your staff to Staff of Vitality since it gives much more heal than +10 holy robe bonus.
>>
>>540827
>Full
More people to interact(?) But more competition in bossing.
>Smooth
Less people, more chance to get MvP?
>>
>>540884
So should we roll on smooth server bros ?
>>
>>540883
Yeah I'm gonna need to do that too. +10 Holy Robe is pretty close tho, so I'll get on with it first.
>>
>>540827
Nicola, smaller population but chill.
>>
>>540940
Definitely low server
ROX is AFK base game
So in populated server you literally can't get in the game
Cause people log in and never log out
Personally I'm on Bragi's silent ship server it was the least populated server when I start
And even then I still can't find spot to farm cards sometime
I can't imagine how it would be in high pop servers
>>
When is that Ragnarok Origins coming out?
>>
Anyone here playing Origins? How is it?
>>
>>549655
It's already out. You can download the apk from their website.
>>
I'm new to ragnarok online, and wanted to get into the original through a mobile port. How do I do this? Is there a pastebin guide? What server do I even join? When does ROX and ROM precisely mean? Ragnarok online x or m?
>>
File: origins.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>553748
ROX and ROM are different games made by different(?) developers and publishers. They are both based on the original PC game Ragnarok Online.
If you want a more authentic old Ragnarok Online experience, you might want to try ROM. When I played it (at least before the new job4 and other new things original RO didn't have), it was 99% similar to the PC RO, from skills and card effects, to monsters and dungeons location. It even has bird's eye view option.
I only tried ROX briefly, but from that and having watched some youtube vids, I feel it's like a more casual and more modern take on Ragnarok Online. It has better graphics than ROM(means you need better phones/PC to play it), but it doesn't follow the old RO that strictly. I saw some cards and skills having different effects and descriptions. The upside is, since it's a newer game, you (might) find fewer competition from old players compared to ROM who was already full of whales even by the time I stopped playing (last year).

There's also supposedly a new mobile RO game called RO Origins. It seems the developer is the original ROM devs but with different publisher. I haven't tried it yet so I know little to nothing about it.
>>
Why are there so many of these game?
>>
>>554255
Everyone wants a piece of whales money.
>>
>RO Origin doesn't have all the subclasses

Welp, time to uninstall until Sage comes out
>>
>tried RO Origins
>it's a wow clone
alright
>>
>>555627
It's not a WoW clone. This zoomer fag thread doesn't know shit. The only WoW clone in mobile is World of Prandis but it's a barely alive, progressed server.

Ragnarok will always be a braindead mob grinding gook fest. The only fun thing to do is the stats speccing.
>>
>>555839
It is. You literally just auto-path back and forth for quests for hours and queue for dungeons.
>>
ragnarok-origin.com/Prejoin
>>
Friendly reminder that ROM 4th classes are only for ROM and when ROO and ROX inevitably get their 4th classes upgrade they will use PC RO’s.

And I don’t understand why ROM is taking so long to implement Taekwons
>>
>>555869
Maybe if you're a retail faggot.
>>
I wanna fuck the AB
>>
>tfw you cucked your god-mode childhood friend for some emo boy only to clobber over your childhood friend again after you “died”
>tfw the emo boy’s love for you made him qualified as an Epic Spirit when he died while you’re still stuck in a lab for who knows how long
>tfw the current story arc is hinting a way for you and other victims to get freed from your current state
Making Cenia for >you is a mistake
>>
based
>>
>>556107
What are you even saying right now how the fuck is a mobile game going to have a private server
>>
guys I think we should get back to ROM, the Rox is all good and shiny new stuffs but still same old wine, but more AFK grind than ever.
ROM get new big update in a day to catch thing up a bit, should be interesting now.
>>
>>562394
Both are shit. Cope.
>>
What would be the suggested modern RO version for someone that has a bunch of nostalgia for really old (pre-renewal) RO but doesn't want to play on an old private server?
>>
>>562776
yeah, but too bad, its our shit, we grew up with it and nothing in the market really tickles us the same way, so we are here stuck with it
>>
>>562792
One of the mobile game.
The most similar ones to the old RO are ROM and Origins. They have the same mechanic, card effects, monster placements, maps, etc.
But ROM has progressed through renewal episodes and now it even has its own 4th job.
I don't know how far Origin in terms of update, but maybe it hasn't gotten to 4th job yet.
ROX is one of the newer one but they changed some of the mechanics and card effects there. It's probably good for new players but I wouldn't recommend it for those who are looking for nostalgia.
>>
>>562792
just wait for Ragnarok mobile Origin bros.
>>
Bampu pantsu
>>
>>563539
Okay will do can we have a guild and maybe be friends in the future?
>>
The ROX just kill chunk of it's playerbase with drama
>>
>>577829
How?
>>
>>577851
Gm was caught creating items to sell on the marketplace
So whale can spend money on it
The F2pleasent were mad because they are making everything cheaper
>>
Don’t forget to pre-register on NA ROO so that we can tell SEA players to cope with their inferior Mobile MMO
https://ragnarok-origin.com/Prejoin
>>
>>577858
That sounds like something I'd expect from a private server.
>>
Stranger here, why are there multiple RO games to begin with? Did the copyright get split up to multiple companies?
>>
>>578021
My guess is Gravity sold licenses to develop RO mobile games to multiple companies for quick cash. If you look at it the developers and publishers are all chinese companies.
>>
>>578021
Mobile game sells. Aside from the three (soon to be four with Project S) Mobile MMOs, there are also idle games and monster-collecting games.

>>578104
Actually only ROM is fully developed by a Chinese company
ROX is by a Taiwan company
And while ROO was originally developed by Tencent, they took so much time testing the game that Gravity took back the license and turned the Chinese server into a permanent CBT server
>>
>>578331
>Gravity took back the license
So it's cancelled?
>>
>>578333
No, that means Gravity has full control of the game’s development and distribution
Which leads to unfortunate things like the game being released on Japan, NA, and Taiwan first before SEA third-worlders can have their own server
>>
>all of those big name seiyuus
>for a game with minimal amount of voice acting
>>
>>577886
>>577804
WELL?
>>
>>578640
Well what?
The game isn't even out yet
>>
>>578651
this is why youre balding
>>
>>579179
Nah, I'm doing it for your mother.
>>
>>578341
>released on Japan, NA, and Taiwan first
Not Korea?
>>
>>579277
baldy!
>>
>>579293
I didn’t mention Korea because it’s the “prime” region due to Gravity’s full control of the game
Though I wish Korea version backport some graphic and other minor changes from Japan version in order to maintain consistencies between versions
>>
SO when origins drops it wont have paladin right?
>>
>>579353
I'm balding but from the doujins I've read that's what cute girls like
>>
>>581560
Okay well I'm sorry pls join my origina guild
>>
>>578341
As long as I can have my JP GX sprite I couldn't care less
>>
i'm confused. which of these is legit?
https://ragnarok-origin.com/
https://roorigin.com/
https://roorigin.com/ has a link to download the ragnarok origins while the other says pre-register.
>>
>>584670
Maybe one for sea and the other for NA?
>>
>>584670
Im pretty sure roorigin is a private server. Beware there are a couple of ragnarok origin mobile private server.
>>
>>584757
>ragnarok origin mobile private server
how?
>>
File: 1631537131_EeXAontksr.png (34 KB, 1300x178)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>584757
Kek you're right.
Did the source code get leaked again?
>>
>>584670
I guess I'm gonna try the private server one while waiting for the official to come out.
I heard it's not THAT p2w compared to average gacha games.
>>
File: 1631553296_56eaFnUqDB.jpg (258 KB, 1476x830)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
The tutorial is pretty boring desu
>>
File: 1631553777_fyYwIudics.png (1.86 MB, 1476x830)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
Kek, the job test is pretty unique
>>
File: 1631603595_SWlaMq8zYp.jpg (300 KB, 1476x830)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>dancing for 15 minutes
What a stupid daily quest
>>
>>586196
That's all I need to know. Dropped.
>>
>>586196
so it's just random shit to make you waste stamina?
Man just how desperate are they to keep players online
>>
>>587136
>waste stamina
?
I think it's more like that listening to song daily quest in Eternal Love but it's dancing.
>>
File: 1631691728_1N5IelotbP.png (1.93 MB, 1920x1007)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
>slime collab
Looks like ROX is the one with most effort.
>>
>>587136
>>587229
Stamina in Ragnarok Origin only counts the time you spend killing monsters. Dailies have their own tickets and if you want to participate in the Sunday weekly party you have to do different kinds of dailies in that week.

>>587406
At least it hasn’t reached ROM’s collab jobs level of scam yet.
>>
After trying RO Origin for some time, I think I understand what they're trying to do.
>no more auto regen food, potions are more important now
In Eternal Love potions are rarely used because you can use foods to regen hp/sp instead.
>quests are "less" handhold-y
You can't just click quest/map names and automatically go to their locations. You have to walk there manually.

But in spite of that, I still think Eternal Love is more... pleasant(?) to play because it has better control. Like you can drag cursor from any point of the screen and the virtual d-pad will show on that point and you can move like that, easy control with mouse. In Origin you have to either click or use the bottom-left virtual dpad.
I understand it's less QoL-y because the server is a private server based on beta build and the game itself isn't completed yet. I can only hope the finished game will be better.
Origin is my last hope at playing "nostalgia" RO because the other RO mobile are either going new, original jobs by their own (like Eternal Love), or is just a different game with RO skin (ROX has different name and effect for some skills and items).
>>
lol didn't know you guys had a thread of this shit.
I played the eternal love or something like that years ago and got pretty far, I was pretty strong for f2p standards but the whales always shat on me. Even in the beginning of the global server the p2w was already off the charts, I think this the best example of greedy devs you can see. So new players or even the masochists f2p that didn't quit must be feeling the retarded unlock/deposit bonus that p2w players accumulated over the years, right? Account-wide permanent bonus every 1 or 2 months obtainable only with cash, what a great idea.
>>
File: ROX.png (1.08 MB, 1440x810)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>dragon vest is now magic coat
>"magic" coat is an armor for thief classes
reeeeee
>>
ded games but I wish they werent.
>>
I was thinking about getting back into ROM but I just recently found out that Origins will be releasing in the next couple months. I don't know if I should play ROM to scratch my RO itch or wait til Origin release so everyone get a fresh start and I won't be a year behind like in ROM.
>>
Seabros.... how do we cope that we won't get ROO this year?
ROX still a hit here and they'll want to milk it dry before they release a new Ragnarok mobile game.
I'm literally malding because i've been waiting for that one since 2018 reveal as Ragnarok Tencent
>>
>>598170
IIRC Tencent has nothing to do with the game anymore.
And it's a good thing if it's delayed since they really need to fix the game, at least the QoL and buttons placement. Cause when I tried playing their beta build (the private server is based on that) it was so much chore to play. No drag screen to move, you can only move by clicking or using virtual dpad. They don't even have detailed setting/graphic configuration.
>>
ROM EL SEAnig here. Almost all of my guildmates have jumped ship to ROX when it started and it's just me, a few of their alts and others who doesn't want to start over again are left. I'm thinking of following them and I'm wondering how bad will the grind be? If it's like ROM with its P2W item deposit bonuses and the shitfest of having to compete for farming spots during ROM's early days then fuck all of those I think I'll just stay comfortable here at ROM EL.
>>
>>538536
Holyshit I actually forgot that existed. I read it off limewire back in the day. Man they need to do an anime adaption of the game and release merchandise. I feel like RO was a huge wasted potential of a series.
>>
>>607483
That happened, and it wasn't good at all.
>>
>>607375
You need to afk farm 24/7 if you are serious about rox. That said, i feel it is easier to f2p rox
>>
>>609713
Well I'll be damned. My guildmates are rather serious with WOE there so I doubt I could catch up especially if farming spots are often occupied which was mentioned further up the thread. Guess I'll just stay on ROM. At least its easier to find farming spots like Stapo wherein before ROX came, almost all spots are full with 24/7 afk macro farmers.
>>
>>609718
There's 10 channels present so you won't be out of farming spot.
But the P2W is real in this game, f2ps stuck with +4 Max (+6 for luckchads) while the gigawhales with full +12 gold gear can solo an entire guild. If your guildmates are on casual server you can follow them, there's a bonus exp for people who's lower than world level.

However, if your guildmates are on populated server (mostly Odin), just leave them. My server has one big whale guild controlling everything, with castles given for their branches.
and MVP dies within 15 secs after it has spawned
>>
>>610100
>meanwhile ROM had like 40 channels PER server and the spots were all full
The power of nostalgia as the first Ragnarok mobile remake I reckon.
>>
Is there any 4chan guilds on team sun?
>>
Is it out yet
>>
Bampu pantsu
>>
>>620678
NA Origin?

Also, who is this e-girl?
>>
>>626560
Very famous on tiktok
>>
anyone going to be playing the game that comes out on the 10th?
>>
>Playing ROM Eternal Love
>got banned for 10 years for no reason

what the actual fuck.
>>
>>635105
Yes ill be going swords man
>>
>>635105
What game
>>
roobros I don't think we can reach our preregistration goal...
>>
>>636601
You didn't whale enough
>>
Which one bros..
>>
>>641794
No idea if there's an anon guild yet. I'm on Ghostring though.
>>
>>641794
Also on Ghostring
>>
So whats the story on Origin? What makes it different than the 100 other Ragnarok mobile games (which i've been told to avoid because they suck).
>>
can i put items into my pushcart? it says the heavier my cart is the more damage it does
>>
>>641898
I got through the tutorial to the job selection. Not sure how the others play but it is unimpressive.
>>
>>641816
>>641859
Fine ill ditch my knight on devilring smdh
>>
>>642174
Are characters in this game even connected to each other through Storage or anything ? Should probably just keep playing your Knight.
>>
>>642181
Well its okay I already switched to ghosting
>>
>>642810
Yeah, once I learned that we're level-capped right now and you can get to 38 really fast, I realized abandoning a toon and server-hopping weren't even a problem.
>>
>>643096
>toon
>>
>>643209
>not saying toon
>>
Worth getting into? I hear this series talked up alot.
>>
any comfy vmg guild bros ?
>>
>>643415
I have not wanted to play it since finishing the tutorial on launch day. It isn't bad but just missing something to hook me.
>>
>>641898
Having played it for a few days it's weirdly automatic, like to a simultaneously impressive and stupid degree. You can tap a quest to run directly to the quest marker, tap a quest to kill everything the quest wants you to kill, go on auto mode to slaughter shit indefinitely (though the game sets you to fatigued after a few hours where you don't get xp or money anymore). At the same time there's an upgrade system, card system, etc. Progression's pretty gated by time because of the fatigue thing and quests/dailies offering up 95% of the xp and job xp you need. It's weird because the auto fighting is almost better than me at playing just by virtue of spam, short of avoiding red circles.
>>
>>555839
>Ragnarok will always be a braindead mob grinding gook fest. The only fun thing to do is the stats speccing.
Casual mobile only player. The best years of Ragnarok was the first time WOE has been introduced in the original PC version.
>>
>>647385
Fuck off newfag. I partly grew up with Ragnarok and it was only good because there was nothing else to play -- it was never good. It's a gook grindfest.
>>
>>647516
>newfag
I've played RO since the episode 1 of the original. Yeah it was never good because you never had any friends, you fucking loser.
>>
>>647527
Cope retard. Literally a household game for 20-30 Y.Os here. Everyone played it because it was pirated and ran on any shit, not because it was good.
>>
>>647677
>Everyone played it
And yet you didn't have any to play with. Just go back to your theme park single player 'mmos'.
>>
So are we playing ragnarok origin or what
>>
>>649702
I'm playing already MtnDew on Ghostring
>>
>>649852
>ghostring
yikes
>>
>>649852
Kidding on the yikes but I made a mage and I'm kind of glad I can rely on an AI meatshield to keep me from getting slapped.
>>
>>649855
Yeah its nice I just like the HD music and 3D ragnarok so yeah fuck pservers
>>
Comfy Gaming
>>
>>657656
Hey, I'm Vaerla in your screenshot. Nice to meet'cha fishing buddy!
>>
>>657659
>>657656
I finished my fishing quest and went off to Anthem. I started on my dailies so late today that I've only got like two hours until reset, and missed my guild stuff.
>>
>>657662
I'm right there with you LMAO trying to spend these last 20 tickets and get on with my night.
>>
These damned happymerchant.jpg cats are stealing all my money and all I get in return is some stupid medals!
>>
>>657672
Yeah I'm not sure how to fund that one yet seems way too expensive for me rn
>>
>>657673
I dont do it very often because of how much it conflicts with my mana potion budget.
>>
>Bully the Orc Baby a bit
Now that's a hell of a daily quest.
>>
My true form..
>>
is it too late if i want to play ragnarok origin now ?
if not what server should i pick ?
rox fuck me hard because they make new server
>>
>>659517
If you enjoyed the other Ragnarok mobages for a bit you'll probably enjoy this one too. I dont really think their is a "starting too late" for this kind of game, other than when the community starts to die out. Eternal Love M still seems to be up and running too.
>>
>>659522
how about the daily? will people partying with newbie?
>>
>>659527
>IGNs are Vaerla, a level 58 Knight, and DeadOx, a brand new Merchant
>User ID: 82302
>feel free to add me, and ask for help if you see me on.
The dailies are fairly simple, though I think there's more than I'm aware off, it's mostly commissions, dungeons, labyrinth, and a few others. After that, you kinda just leave your character auto-mobbing for a few hours.
I'm not the best person to ask about partying since I usually hunt alone or rarely with my guildies, but the game's population is still on the initial upswing, which means there are plenty of other new players, so it shouldn't be a problem finding people to level with. Also, you get AI companions that are with you any time you aren't with people.
The key to frequent partying is to keep an eye on the Party channel any time you aren't already in one, you can ask there, and you can look out for parties that are recruiting. /vg/ and /vmg/ are sleeping on this game though, so you might have to check with the discord or subreddit if you want more timely help.
Oh, and there's stuff like Cat Caravan around 40 that's a massive goldsink and seems like a newb trap, you can blow like 500k Zenny a day on that shit, but it does give you raw stats from the medals you upgrade. You need a lot of money for mana potions, so I dont recommend it early on.
>>
>>659527
I forgot to mention that there's a system in place for people who have already done all their normal shit for the day to earn an alternate currency for Assisting, that's supposed to help keep things flowing.
>>
Well, I guess I found the sweet spot of when everyone logs into this game.
>>
How demanding is the game for my toaster?
>>
>>663628
I play on a 1060ti 3gb card through bluestacks 5 and an s9+ phone so far no problems even on the highest graphics settings
>>
>>663770
>1060ti
That's mid tier at worst
Mine is ryzen igpu
>>
>>663771
Minourous Hunt Ghostring Channel 1 If anyone is LFP
>>
>>
>>663771
>ryzen igpu
Which one? I run it on Bluestacks 5 on a Ryzen 5 3400G powered machine. Could be faster but it works. Dont know how it'd be on the R5 2400G or any of the lower APUs, probably a slide show because Bluestacks 5x64(Pie) is complete ass. Of course, for all I know, you meant you have the newer R5 5600G, and the game probably runs just fine.
>>
>>663913
2200G
I could run Eternal Love quite well back then but idk with these new games.
>>
>>663930
Eternal Love was also on BS4, which is less of a hog than BS5, and BS4 could be run on Win7 and Win8 machines, which are vastly less resource intensive than Win10.
>>
Dont forget to do your daily auto fishing
>>
>>663955
Doing photography right now, might have to do fishing for my last 20.
>>
>>663955
>>663963
For a change of pace today I went fishing in Archer Village instead of South Prontera.
>>
I'm trying to get my Life skills up so gotta start doing my autos everyday

>>663971
>>
File: Untitled.png (98 KB, 280x174)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
YO
>>
I'm finally all caught up to the story quests no epic xp gains for me now
>>
dont mind me just keeping the thread alive
>>
>>537235
>Spend $1000 on day 1 of ragnarok origins
>Get full 4 piece butterfly set and full lvl50 set gear
>get every piece of gear to +10 or 11
>refund all my money through paypal the next day
3 weeks later and I'm still playing and they have not banned my account or even sent me an email about it.
>>
Did they add alchemist to origin yet? Also do the hat gavha banners stick around indefinitely like they do in EL?
>>
>>674803
>Did they add alchemist to origin yet?
No what most people do is stay merchant while grinding because the exp will carry over into your next job.
>Also do the hat gavha banners stick around indefinitely like they do in EL?
I dont think so
>>
>>674586
Are you on ghostring?
>>
I miss ROVU so much...

https://youtu.be/4yUNFwgxNpk
>>
Anyone playing The Lost Memories?
>>
Bampu pantsu
>>
>>537235
Origins is dogshit, forget about doing anything relevant past mid game if you don't spend.
>>
>>537235
Rom is classic ro but whats different between roo and rox?
>>
Posting the superior Ragnarok mobile here.
>>
I'm really liking Lost Memories. It really does feel like a successor to RO DS.
>>
Can i get an explanation on what is this?

https://ragnarokorigin.gungho.jp/

Just the same ragnarok online for phones thats been arround for a while but now in japanese?

If not, its worth playing?
>>
File: 3990193181596422180.jpg (164 KB, 1440x1080)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
Good lord, why are there so many fucking versions?
Is Eternal Love good? The graphics look cute.
>>
>>709856
Better than Origin. There's a lot more content and a lot more things to upgrade.
>>
>>710024
what about next generation bro?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.