[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 65 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

When's summer?
>>
summer banners never ever
>>
on one hand I like the long lulls to recuperate crystals
on the other hand it's so uneventful
>>
>>536160
Getting crystals back has been great for me. At think point I think I have about 500 worth now.
>>
>>536160
Yes, the reprints help the f2p players.
>>
What are these small updates I keep getting?
>>
>>536268
Those are new story scenarios being added to the game. For instance, episodes 13 to 15 of Chapter 12 were released today.
Said updates can also include bug fixes and the like.
>>
wonder how big the game is now
>>
File: 1614384517129.png (594 KB, 787x900)
594 KB
594 KB PNG
>>537170
There are some sites that estimate an app's revenue by using Google Play statistics and other metrics.
I think this one in particular is also used by other gacha communities.
https://game-i.daa.jp/?%E3%82%A2%E3%83%97%E3%83%AA/%E6%9D%B1%E4%BA%AC%E6%94%BE%E8%AA%B2%E5%BE%8C%E3%82%B5%E3%83%A2%E3%83%8A%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA

There was also a blog post concerning GYEE's removal from Japan's Play store, posted on October 2020, which noted that Housamo's estimated sales for the previous month amounted to 10M yen (approx. 91.000 $), as opposed to GYEE's 240.000 yen (approx. 2.100 $).
http://surakokuheya.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-769.html

Housamo is no nearly as big as the big gacha moneymakers like, say, FGO or Genshin Impact, but in its defense, it's not trying to be. That, and it's virtually uncontested in its niche market.
>>
>>537824
gyee died?
>>
>>538271
It was only pulled from the Japanese app store, it's still playable elsewhere.
>>
>>537824
And Lifewonders' other game Live a Hero usually makes a little less than half of what Housamo's making. But that's still more than double Gyee's earnings.
>>
File: housamo wakan.jpg (108 KB, 2048x1068)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
Spent all my stones trying to get Dagon, now I'm worried Wakan Tanka will get a 2nd variant this year after the skill evo, character quest, and date quest
>>
>>538779
he will don't you worry he's one of the more popular characters
>>
>>538779
i like wakan but he invokes some bitter memories
4 dupes. fucking 4 of his summer variant and didn't get s.zab. cursed banner, even though i did want to get him too.
>>
File: 1609418458130.jpg (594 KB, 1200x2025)
594 KB
594 KB JPG
Three new episodes of chapter 12 have been released today. Completing them unlocks a new free quest.
>>
WITH A THOUSAND LIES AND A GOOD DISGUISE
HIT 'EM RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES
HIT 'EM RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES
WHEN YOU WALK AWAY NOTHING MORE TO SAY
SEE THE LIGHTNING IN YOUR EYES
SEE 'EM RUNNING FOR THEIR LIVES

Seriously though if we go another year without an Ose skin I'm gonna fucking FREAK why does this cute bastard get neglected but brand new skins being introduced get variants right away
>>
The summer wait is almost over.
This reminds me, I need more coins.
>>
File: 1622350616855.jpg (38 KB, 500x375)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
How much memory does the full game takes?
fagbros????
>>
>>541041
1.17 GB on my phone
not huge like other games but not small
>>
>>541046
Thank you <3
>>
>>540859
Hope they will do a rerun of 5* Typhon.
>>
>>541041
Adding to what the other anon said, the game also downloads more content as you play through the main story and other missions.
All of that stuff can end up bloating the game's filesize, so you can use the "Clear Cache" option in the title screen to keep it in check.
>>
I don't normally do quests for coins, is this a decent amount for one run?
>>
>>542381
Yes?
>>
>>542392
Why the question mark?
>>
>>542403
It is a lot of money but you will need more for skill/level seeds, Millions for each.
>>
New event when?
>>
File: 1603089969555.jpg (2.86 MB, 1200x2722)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB JPG
Three new episodes for chapter 12 of the main story have been released. Completing them rewards you with a copy of the new Agent mobs (the guys with computers as their head from the new story chapter) and unlocks a new Free Quest in the Nakano ward.

The second episode of the batch features a 6-turn Survival battle against Smoky God and Fuxi. In short, don't hit Smoky God and you'll be fine.

The Free Quest allows you to farm ATK seeds ,Agent mobs, and, for the first time, ATK Blossoms (the material that you can use to boost a card's stats over +1000).
Unfortunately, these are +1 Blossoms, not the +10 Blossoms that you can find in Andvari's shop. I wouldn't bother grinding this new quest for blossoms if I were you.
The quest has three phases, and involves Kresnik and Sandayuu. Kresnik buffs his team with defense buffs when hit, while Sandayuu does the same with Evasion. You can either try to burst them down ASAP or ignore them and focus on the mobs first. It's a fairly easy combat scenario, in any case.

>>542623
It could happen in a week, or in the week after that.
All current campaigns, as in:
>Chapter 12 release and gacha banner
>Chapter 11 translation and gacha banner rerun
>Extra Coin Scuffle campaign
>Summoners' Rate-Up gacha banners
>AR gacha banner
end on the 13th of August.

Optimistically, what could happen is that we get some sort of teaser for the summer event next week and a proper release on Friday (it's a bit of a stretch, but it's not unprecedented).
Either that, or we get news on Friday and the event starts after the 16th.
>>
>>543415
Hope this summer isn't lame.
>>
File: 1608849758268.png (1.22 MB, 1136x640)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>542381
If the quest you did is the normal Coin Scuffle, the one you can find in the Daily tab on weekends, then yes, that's a good amount of coins.

For the limited coin quests that are open right now, you can get more than 500,000 with the 45 stamina quests. In order to do that, however, you need to field the right units to get a high coin boost, and you need to change your lineup every day, since the coin bonus cycles through guilds daily.
For example, today, you can get +15% coins for every Genociders/Agents/Beast Tamers character that you put in your team.

Normal coin bonuses, like Beach Andvari's 15% boost, also work in the limited quests.
You also already have a Lucky Cat in your team, which is good. You might already know about this, but the cat can equip Wisemen of the East, the new 5* AR that can be redeemed in Andvari's Shop. That card has a 10% coin boost (+15% when maxed out).
>>
What is the relationship between these 2?
>>
>>544642
Annoying extrovert and annoyed introvert.
>>
>>544642
big pecs rub each other
>>
>>545714
So like Wakan Tanga & Gunzo?
>>
File: E8VOYUhVUAM15uA.jpg (92 KB, 657x900)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>539284
Literally me but in reverse wanted Wakan but Zabaniyya showed up three or four times I managed to get Wakan but it took everything i had at the time
>>
>>539284
More 2 and he will be maxed out.
>>
File: 1626954049494.jpg (618 KB, 1200x2025)
618 KB
618 KB JPG
The final batch of chapter 12 episodes is out today. Completing them unlocks a new Free Quest in Taito Ward. Said quest drops, HP seeds, HP blossoms, and agent mobs.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.91 MB, 1920x1080)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB JPG
>>548341
I should add that all three episodes have a battle. The first one is the arguably the hardest: it's a rematch against Smoky God, but he's completely immune to damage for 7 turns, and will drastically reduce the health of any unit that attacks him.
Baiscally, you need to survive 8 turns while trying not to hit him. At the end, he'll inflict Countdown on himself and you can oneshot him.

The second fight is a 5 turn survival battle against Fuxi. This one's nothing special, he'll move around every turn and inflict a couple of debuffs on your team. He deals next to no damage, so this one should be a piece of cake.

The third one pits you against Fuxi and some invincible dragon mobs. Fuxi will buff a different row each turn, increasing the dragons' attack power. Also, it seems that hitting the dragons either heals Fuxi (when hitting the mobs in the back row) or buffs him in some other way.
The idea here is to only hit Fuxi's column. You can reach him with Thrust, Shot, and Snipe-range units. I might be wrong, but it seems that he is dealt a fixed amount of damage every time that he's hit, so bringing units with Combo might help you end the fight sooner.

Finally, in the last two episodes of chapter 12, there was a list of the World Representatives that are part of the Invaders guild. Two of them are units we've never seen before, or have we?
>>
why does housamo hate birds
>>
File: Spoiler Image (383 KB, 640x904)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>>548356
The pose is slightly different.
>>
>>548368
Yeah, they look like brand new sprites.
I guess the one on the left would be Tangaroa?
In-game, the Invaders are known to brainwash people and induct them in their ranks, so maybe those two are brainwashed Tangaroa and Wakan Tanka acting as world reps? I suppose they could also be Shadows. I guess we'll only know for sure when the next chapter drops.
>>
>>548382
I think it is a Volkv/Horkeu situation.
>>
>>546567
Gunzo isn't really an introvert he's just less popular than Wakan
>>
>>548360
Thunderbird is just about to get a variant though
>>
Is there a game with gay furry characters that doesn't play as fucking terribly as housamo does
>>
>>548360
Because they aren't popular?

>>548631
Source?
>>
>>548649
well if you want more undeserved furfag pandering you pretty much have to play LAH
sdorica has furry dudes but doesn't acknowledge a niche of male fans interested in dudes or even cheats with the fujo audience
>>
>>548382
Almost certainly a Shadow situation, but a bit lazier, since even Shino/Volk/Sanat had very different designs while still having enough you could tie them to the original characters. Shadow Wakan's clothing design and pose is quite different, although keeping the same hair and face was a mistake. Shadow Tangaroa is shit though, and I say this with one of the few people that have Tangaroa as one of my favorite human designs. Literally just tweaked Dagon, which at that point why not just have used Dagon. At the very least using another deep sea creature other than relying on "LOL OCTOPUS TENTACLES AM I RITE" again.
>>
>>548675
I don't understand the spoiler.

>or even cheats with the fujo audience
What?
>>
>>548631
where
>>
I want to grope Licho's cute ass desu
>>
File: E8lAUKsUcAEsZ8a.jpg (297 KB, 1200x675)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
Hello
>>
>>549073
I sleep.
>>
>>549077
not me I'm already mentally undressing him
>>
>>549078
Just be sure not to pet him.
>>
File: 1628733312097.jpg (59 KB, 664x595)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Chances of Shino getting a summer unit?
>>
File: 1626639670431.png (171 KB, 600x191)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
https://housamo.info/news/summerriver2021/

A teaser for the upcoming summer event has been released.

The event, tentatively translated as "Summer River Adventure-A tour of different world torrents!", will begin tomorrow, the 13th of August.
At the same time, the currently running campaigns related to the release of chapter 12 will be closed.
I should add that I made a mistake in earlier posts. The AR gacha banner won't end tomorrow; on the contrary, it's scheduled to end on the 9th of September. Naturally, this means it will be available throughout the "Summer River" event.

It was also announced that Jugo (that one judo kid) will have a new VA starting tomorrow. Maybe there's a Jugo variant incoming?
>>
>>549128
What happened to his old one?
>>
File: fg_juugo01.png (438 KB, 640x904)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>>549128
Holy shit I was talking about him last thread.
>>
>>549129
Not sure, honestly. His current VA is listed as Josuke Shinomiya on the wiki, and a quick search seems to indicate that he's both alive and active in the industry.
He also used to voice Barguest, but Barguest's VA was also changed to Yuuki Arimoto when Valentine Timeslip was released.
IIRC both Jugo and Barguest are release units, so maybe he recorded a few voice lines before the game came out, and isn't available to record new ones anymore, for whatever reason?
>>
>>549139
So... will he get something?
>>
>>549275
If you mean Jugo, I would say yes, but it's pure speculation on my part.

IMO, there's no real reason to announce something as random as a VA change for a given character without a good reason.

That, and they wouldn't need to recast Jugo's VA unless they wanted to release something new with the character, like a variant or a 4*/5* AR card.
For example, Ahab's VA died three years ago, and he was never recast, since Ahab never got content that needed new voice lines.

Finally, the only other recast I can think of was announced alongside a variant for the character (Valentine Barguest): said recast also involved the same voice actor.
>>
Horkeukamui also got VA changed right?
Also where did anon earlier got Thunderbird getting a variant
>>
>>549099
I want to grope his tits
>>
>>549073
>ANOTHER bara wolf
Did they really need another one, sigh...
I swear to God if he's related to Agyo in any way....
Please have some fucking good limited variants I almost have 200 stones over the last few events saved and I would really like to- >>549128
>Jugo variant coming
Holy fuck WHY, WHY
WHO IS WHALING FOR THIS LITERAL WHO CHARACTER
>>
>>549478
Couldn't give less of a shit about Jugo but I'd take the literal who meme over another 50 alts of the same group of furries who fanbase whines that they still somehow aren't getting enough.
>>
>>549478
>I swear to God if he's related to Agyo in any way....
Agyo? The only character related to him is his grandfather, Who only appeared in the summonopedia.

>>549485
Yes, Some day one character still don't have anything.
>>
File: hot steamy knots.jpg (56 KB, 640x430)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Why yes I will be pulling for the wolf daddy assuming he has lewd art
>>
>>549478
>WHO IS WHALING FOR THIS LITERAL WHO CHARACTER
I won't whale but I'll summon for him.
>>
>>549487
I believe he's referring to the design, which from what we see obviously has Agyo's color scheme at a minimum, it's hard for them to use such design on a completely unrelated character. I can kind of get his sentiment even if I don't dislike Agyo, it'd be really dumb for them to just randomly bring him up all this time after they've essentially abandoned the zodiac concept as what you'd expect.
>>
that reminds me, what are the top selling banners if we know of them
live a hero is way too recent for this kind of data, but this fanbase has been generally good about tracking various stuff, so this should be known for housamo at least
>>
File: 1608162344732.png (57 KB, 374x714)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>549514
Using the website linked in >>537824, it looks like the most profitable period for Housamo was July and August 2019.
If I understand this correctly, "6,840万" should be read as "68,400,000" in this context. The "G" stands for "approximately".

For a bit of context, Seaside Fashionista ran from July 9 to August 11, while the Andvari Falls began on August 28.
I suppose it makes sense. Summer is always a big season for gacha, and Fashionista was the perfect killer banner.
>>
>>549535
>3 humansamos to one fursamo
>the furry guy is the lower rarity, shared rate up with a female no less
>still the biggest banner in the game even compared to fully male banners and potentially fully furry banners
actually i don't even remember a banner that's all fur, but the years kind of blend together especially when the rate up itself is still so shit years later
>>
>>549510
Understand, The new dude has a komainu tail too.
>>
File: fg_agyou01b_skin5.png (407 KB, 578x743)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
I didn't know he had this skin.
>>
>>549573
from the fortune festival magic one with the tez variant and cait sith (little purple cat dude with green eyes)
it's a sexy japanese tradition to wear fundoshis I guess
>>
>>549583
Hote this event will be translated this year, It has a rare appearance of a Gamma-g character.
>>
>>549573
he cute
>>
at what time will we see buff police dog's look
>>
File: E8qOtk7VcAgoN8R.jpg (136 KB, 1080x600)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/4jhapp_lw/status/1426106913905790976
he cute

ALSO HOLY SHIT
>>
his VA is Sylvando, Zelos, Kinniku Mantaro, and Lowe
>>
File: 1627217868852.jpg (2.19 MB, 1200x1190)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB JPG
https://housamo.info/news/summerriver2021/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjLsGB5wJRqoFW7LQuX5sPw/videos

So, maintenance will be over in another 3 hours, but there's already more news regarding the new event.

First things first, the event is scheduled to run from today up to September 7.

Aside from the event story, there will be two new currencies to farm, "Relic Traces" and "River Adventure Packs". The banner units and the new ARs increse the amount of items that you will farm.
Additionally, any unit that has a swimsuit skin will give a 10% bonus to event rewards.
Finally, banner units will also have an ATK bonus during the event.

Regarding swimsuit skins, aside from the banner units, the following characters will receive one:
>Balor, 3* and 4*
>Cthugha, 3* and his 5* variants
>Marduk, 3* and 4*

Moving on, the banner features five new limited variants:

>5* Tadikarao (Aether)
>5* Shiva (Water)
>4* Jugo (Wood)
>4* Arachne (Water)
>4* Thunderbird (Valiant)

The new unit, Oguchi Magami, is a "welfare unit" (i.e you can redeem him from the event shop).

The banner from the last summer event, Virtual Summer Memory, will also be reprinted from the duration of this campaign.

Additionally, there's going to be a login bonus running from August 14 to August 20. You will receive multiple Rainbow fragments (for Andvari's Shop) and HP/ATK blossoms by logging in every day.

Finally, it seems that logging in once between August 14 and September 7 will give you a bunch of Transient Stones. The MT is unclear in that regard, so I'll just leave it like that.

As a sidenote, the wiki is currently datamining the new update and getting a lot of traffic from people wanting to see the new units, so it's going to be really slow for a while. To check out the new units, you can head over to LW's Youtube account, linked above.
>>
>>549833
>>549836
>Shiva and Arachne alts
Neat.
>Tadikarao
Even better, I've been hoping for him to get an alt for a while, his voice is too good to not get new lines.
>>
>>
>>549835
How fitting, he also voices this guy
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.98 MB, 904x3848)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB JPG
>>549836
Adding to the bit about the login bonus, keep in mind that maintenance will end at 21:00 JST (~2 hours), while the login bonuses will be sent at midnight (~5 hours away). Unless I'm mistaken, you're probably better off waiting a couple of hours after the update, collect the free bonus transient stones, and then pull.

Aside from that, here's a collection of the artwork for the banner units' new variants.
>>
>>549840
If I pet him, Would he bite?
>>
File: E8qTFWWVoAIr1QN.jpg (72 KB, 710x400)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>549872
he's not wearing the do not pet tag
>>
>>549836
Holy shit Jugo actually got a new unit. Hope he's good.
>>
>>549875
Hope Gandharva will get a new skin too.
>>
>>549836
>Balor, 3* and 4*
>Cthugha, 3* and his 5* variants
>Marduk, 3* and 4*
This is really small compared to previous summers right?
>>
>>549953
Kinda is, But normally 5/4* don't get skins, I think they will be plot relevant.
>>
This game needs better servers.
>>
>>549974
Yeah, im getting a ton of errors today, but i guess it is because Summer Event. I have been in Maintainence mode since the Space Event ended and this is pretty jarring. Makes me fear for Summer Barrel back over at LAH.
>>
File: 1464736989083.jpg (32 KB, 512x368)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>Update and log on
>All of my crystals, tickets and friend points are gone
Yep I'll just get on later.
>>
>>549985
Keep your transfer code on hand, you might have "updated" into a full reinstall. It's happened in the past when their servers really fuck up thanks Christmas Takemaru.
>>
>update your game
ok
>game is updated
ok
>update your game
why
>>
>>549994
All I have to do was back out into the menu and relog to fix it but it still spooked the hell out of me.
>>
>see the new banner
>hope to get Shiva, don't really care about the rest
>get every single units the banner besides Shiva
Disappointed but not surprised
>>
>>550009
I got two of the new Thunderbird.
>>
>>550009
God damn
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.53 MB, 1000x664)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>550009
You know what to do anon, the desire sensor knows and it will cuck unless you take the hint.
>>
>>549998
I'm having the same problem. Game says I should update, but when I check google play it says it's already updated. So I tried launching the game again, it still says to update.
>>
>>550015
Oh yeah desire sensor is absolutely a thing for me when it comes to Housamo, the same thing happened when I wanted summer Hephaestus and fucking 4 star Kimun Kamui (thankfully I've been able to get them through reruns so maybe I'll get Shiva in a year or something)
>>
File: 1515142229979.png (10 KB, 172x86)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>494 jewels and 24 tickets
>Get a fuck load of non-rate up units and 2 copies of the new 5 star
>Can't even get who I want who's just a fucking 4 star
This fucking game man.
>>
>>550027
how much time it took you to save those
reflect on that and laugh, it's all you can do
>>
>>550025
Well... The gacha is finite...
>>
>>550009
Should always remember that it could be worse, i just spent 300 Gems and 20 tickets on the Rerun hoping for Heph and i didn't get a single 5*. Oh well, at least i got a couple of Hombre Tigres and that bad luck will probably equalize down the line.
>>
>didn't get thunderbird after 200 stones
AHHHHHHHHH
>>
Oh shit I didn't notice the 100 stones in the mail.
Thank you so much, you saved this event for me.
>>
>>550047
>200 stones
>meaning jackshit
wow like 40 pulls, such an investment
>>
>>550080
I don't spend money
>>
>>550047
No tickets?
>>
>>550082
blurted 10 of them, no luck
>>
>>550081
Then you have even more reason to never pull this garbage rates unless it's something you really want, and thus at least have 100 pulls at minimum. Otherwise being an impulsenig will cost you every time.
>>
>>550085
Well there's another 10 tickets in the shop if you care enough to get them.
>>
>>550088
Thunderbird is my husband
>>
>>550090
Then swallow your pride and pay, unless you want to risk scraping up every stone and hope you'll get him in time, or even at the rerun which will be even more bloated in terms of the pool.
>>
>>550090
You will get a new chance in a few months.
>>
>>550090
>Thunderbird is my husband
Would you suck his cloaca before you serve you country?
>>
>>550100
>cloaca
nah
>>
File: 1613952731671.png (120 KB, 838x463)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
FUCKING
RUINED
>>
>>550148
apparently he has a punching fetish
>>
>>550148
Who?

>filename
Where did you get this?
>>
Spent 300 stones and 32 tickets on the rerun of last years banner and like last year no Shennong. I got two more copies of Hephaestus and a 5 star Babalon. I just want bull doctor.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.07 MB, 1993x1125)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB JPG
What DAI-XT meant by this?

>>550148
Why?
>>
>>550198
Two more and you will get a rate up!!! Jokes aside, I too didn't have Shennong.
>>
>>550178
That's Tajikarao's in-game relationship chart, as shown in the wiki. He used to have 4 people disliking him with no one liking him, which was effectively a record. Now he has the himbo dog on his side, so the meme is over.
>>
Very tempted to pull some more for Shiva but Tadikarao was the one I wanted more. Too bad LAH caused me to lose a lot of interest in Housamo, guess I’ll play this event.
>>
>>550231
>Too bad LAH caused me to lose a lot of interest in Housamo
Why's that, the production values? Legit curious especially since they seem like they'll slowwalk translations as much as Housamo.
>>
>>550243
Higher production values, feels like less of a grind and the gameplay is more engaging and understandable. Even though Housamo is translated and LAH isn’t, I have a harder time knowing what a unit actually does in this game. All the game needs is a translation which I’m hoping will be ready for its 1st anniversary.
>>
>>550257
>feels like less of a grind
Well I can see that, Housamo taking years for a daily chore list to barely boost the amount of rolls you get was pretty shit, and you still have to do the heavy event farming to properly progress.
LAH is much better about the gameplay loop despite being recent, although a point against it is Challenge Quests are more of a squeeze in character checks imo, although to be Housamo with 5 years of gacha bloat can't really push anything that requires roles that are too specific.
>>
is the new wolf guy just not on the banner or something? he's not in the picture
>>
>>550330
He's in the shop.
>>
>wake up
>banner is pretty disappointing but thunderbird got an awesome variant
>"Meh. I'll just pull for thunderbird and stop"
>300 stones go by and I get him on the last roll
Jesus Christ it's always the summer banners with the loaded pull rates
I got so many off-banners it's not even funny
Double Jugo and an Arachne sure but really, double of Chinese red dragon and the fire sex change guy?
>>
is bird even good? his old version was like an early staple of a really good unit
>>
>>550301
Maybe 3* summoning tickets?
>>
>>549948
Who?
>>
File: EUDXBuaWoAEQhd0.png (435 KB, 650x401)
435 KB
435 KB PNG
>>550446
Dice bird monk that showed up like once in the story during Chapter 3 and never showed up since
>>
>>550492
Didn't he talk with Hanuman in the end of some chapter?
>>
>>550532
Yeah he showed up in chapter 9
>>
>>550368
yeah the banner review guy says thunderbird inflicts weakness on enemies and has a built in crit when attacking enemies with weakness
if you use him yourself you'll notice that his cross aoe deals the highest damage horizontally so he's basically a wide slash <->5 unit with a one space gap. huge damage horizontally, small damage vertically. oh and if you move him he can scramble the opponents somehow but the reviewer isn't sure how that mechanic works just yet to figure out the best way to use it. just line him up without moving thunderbird himself is the best use for him atm
>>
>>550533
He and Marchosias never get anything.
>>
>>550603
At least Marchosias is relevant storywise, Ghandarva is literal who tier of irrelevant
>>
>use all event shop tickets, nothing on banner, all 3 star garbage
>last ticket
>5 star animation
>HOLY FUCK
>It's fucking Oniwaka
Are you kidding me...
>10 AR tickets
>back to back 5 star AR cards for the summer event of the Lieb card and the delicious Arsalan backsack card
I've never had such a polarizing day in Housamo where I felt so let down and yet so PogChamp
Truly, this game is an enigma.
I would try and whale for Tajikarao because holy fuck I think he's giving me a life jacket fetish but I've seen the roll videos on youtube and it makes me go "Wait a minute..."
>>
>>550682
>Whaling in Housamo.
Didn't a guy wast thousands to get a 5* Moritaka?
>>
>>550720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1OjNjq9cYw
never forgetti he rest in spaghetti
at least for his newer videos he sets a limit for himself (the MAX being the number he's willing to roll before giving up)
>>
>>550204
I could summon more I still have 210 stones and 20 tickets but I'm probably just gonna start saving again incase of Wakan or Akiha alts
>>
I think I'll do stories since I'm waaaay behind, maybe I'll amass plenty of free crystals
>>
>>550725
Poor guy, He probably maxed some A.L by now.
>>
>Thunderbird finally got an alt
Based, I quit like a year ago because I had a meltie over failing to whale Summer Heph but it's about time.
>>
>>550398
Honestly they should give those away regularly instead of it being a "special" thing for anni with the 4* ticket.
This isn't a game that "meta" in terms of selling character kits matters much even in the hardest of content, your grinding for skills and putting together specific teams works for that. It is entirely built from a player perspective upon grabbing a character whose art design, voice, and story appeals to you full stop, with the shit rates being the filter to push you into purchases or not when the character you like gets a higher rarity version or alt. Giving away freebie 3* is nothing but a benefit in terms of player retention, since content wise, particularly for more of their personal story including love quests, the 3* is all you need. And if you like what you see, you're more inclined to try to get higher rarity versions, especially if they're limited and thus harder to get than normal. It doesn't help that overall free event characters were reduced in favor of ARs, so even more of a reason to giveaway 3*s that aren't earning you the money anyway.
>>
Holy wow this is the luckiest I have ever been in any gacha game. I got every character on the banner except the fashion girl (still wanted her but meh) with only 100 gems and 10 tickets. I hope all of you get your super luck moment at least once in this game.
>>
>bought the monthly pack 1 stone deal
>hoping to pull tajikarao
>get double Shiva instead
FUCK
FUCK
FUCKKKKKKKKKK
YOU'RE KIDDING ME
THE FUCKING RNG COULDN'T HAVE FLIPPED ONE HEADS AND ONE TAILS BUT INSTEAD FLIPPED A DOUBLE TAILS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GODDAMMIT
Oh well only one person in my friends list has Summer Shiva and it's not even level 70
I will take this destined pull and turbo him to 70 asap
>>
>>550565
What about Jugo?
>>
>>551307
https://thehousamo.wordpress.com/2021/08/13/summer-river-adventure-gacha-review/

You can read up on all of them here
In a nutshell Jugo is like a timebomb unit
If he stays alive for three turns he can blow up his HP to deal huge crit damage to enemies or give all the debuffs he stored to the enemies
Keep him in the back for 3 turns and then let him rip
>>
>>551315
Interesting.
>>
File: 86376046.gif (1.16 MB, 700x700)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB GIF
Here is a lucky cow for you, may your next rolls be blessed
>>
>>551642
Thanks whenever I summon next time.
>>
>>551642
thank you lucky cow
what a shame this banner is total pigshit and I don't give a shit about humans
bird is okay I guess but not enough to give a shit to pull

When the fuck is the blue vtuber dog with the nice ass coming back I want a crack at that
>>
File: E0WvGNtVoAQdm3y.jpg (79 KB, 744x524)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>551642
thank you cow
i'm gonna need it after using up my luck this event (tajikarao in one ticket)
>>
>swimsuit shiva
holy fuck
>>
>>551683
Finally, some good fucking swimsuits

The helmet stays ON during swimming
>>
>>551642
is that shennong's position when I milk him?
>>
>>550994
>Thunderbird finally got an alt
He's cute, but is he even relevant to the main story? I don't remember him appearing in any chapters.
>>
>>551793
Not yet. However, considering how chapter 12 ended, there's a chance that his homeworld, Great Spirit, will be focused on in future chapters. In that case, he'll probably appear alongside Wakan Tanka and Babe Bunyan.
>>
File: 1599926370090.jpg (122 KB, 972x905)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
https://housamosummaries.blogspot.com/2021/08/summer-river-adventure-episode-1.html

The summary for the first episode of the new event is out.
>>
finally got my thunderhusband. I am at peace.
>>
>first 10 pull
lmao
>>
>>553035
you got dragon daddy! bless!
>>
File: 1600459590005.jpg (411 KB, 800x1440)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
So, who's going to get a variant next? Post your predictions
>>
>>553281
Hope: Ose, Marchosias, Xolotl and Nyarly
Expectations: None of them get anything
>>
>>553290
I think there's a chance for them to receive a variant eventually, although it probably won't happen soon. After all, their artists are active, and they're moderately popular characters.
>>
File: E17jk5GVgAQSpl9.jpg (1.16 MB, 1200x1200)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>553281
i know who i want
but toji's second variant is surely coming sometime this year
speaking of that, predictions on second variants besides toji?
>>
>>553281
Please give Hati something so I can fap my perverted dick to phone pixels
>>
>>553281
i really hate 2nd variants, especially when some characters don't have alts in the first place
and i say this with toji as one of my favorites, so i have every reason to like it since he's finally getting some attention from the staff in the last couple of years
>>
>>553345
Hanuman and Shino.
>>
Fuck 5* split banners. Pulled a second 5* Shiva and not the 5* I actually wanted
>>
>>553281
>prediction
anyone that isn't a gamma-g unit
>what I want
anyone that is a gamma-g unit
>>
>>553281
>Want:
Mai waifu(male)
>Will actually get:
Not that
>>
File: 1500237968935.jpg (101 KB, 686x626)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>553281
Hopefully no one that I care about since I blew my stones and tickets on this summer banner but I'll take one Korpokkur please.
>>
File: 62967717_p0_master1200.jpg (138 KB, 1017x852)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>553281
Want: GARMR!
Expect: Tanetomo also feels like a "safe" bet because Dogwarriors are kinda trending to all getting one. eventually so far.

Garmr is a cute (and has acute retardation), but honestly he is a unit whose age is really felt in my opinion, he could do with getting the new playstyle a alt would inevitably bring. That said, i get that he is kinda screwed cause
>gamma.
>>
>>553281
>>553609
>gamma g characters
>getting in variant
good one!
;____;
>>
>>553345
why the fuck does nyarly still have no variant? would've fit last time
>>
>>553350
you WILL get another housamo Lucario variant and you WILL love it!
>>
File: E17jqBQUYAAQkeK.jpg (1.01 MB, 1200x1200)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>553614
>would've fit last time
guess they wanted breke for the banner
would've loved a nightglows variant though, especially with that revealing outfit
>>
>>553647
man fuck cthuga, nyarly deserves it more
>>
File: fg_masanori01g.png (388 KB, 597x903)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>553281
>Hopes
Hati, Nyarl, Ose, Tinadlos, MASANORI COME ON LW HE'S A FUCKING BADASS AND CUTE NECROMANCER
>Expectations
Probably at least 2 of the new characters from Chapter 12 that I don't care about, 1 slightly year old unit and 1 long time unit that hasn't had any spotlight
>>
>>553609
Gross
>>
>>553611
What happened between Gamma-g and LW? He said "I can't say I have a good relationship with them" in his blog.
>>
>>553885
Probably has to do with LW reaching out to foreigners by making an official english translation and stuff, Gamma-g absolutely hates gaijins after getting his doujins leaked online.
>>
>>553893
Isn't he posting in English now?
>>
>>553902
I think he warmed up in recent years, because this is basically drama that happened like almost or over a decade ago now, it was primarily related to Morenatsu IIRC and a general dislike that when Fantranslators translated stuff they also made it easier to find online even for the Japanese Audience which cucked him out of sales.
>>
>>553920
If all that is true that this happened awhile ago, then does he have this hate boner towards Life Wonders? He clearly is still holding onto a nasty grudge.
>>
>>553920
It was because of the pirated doujinshi.

>>554200
Maybe creative differences?
>>
>>554222
>Maybe creative differences?
What, like him not liking how they use the characters he designed in the story / events?
>>
File: 4koma_01.jpg (344 KB, 1226x1669)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>554244
Well... Gamma didn't renounce/denounce LW which means it isn't legal stuff like payment, And he drew hypothetical alts like Halloween Gyobu and Easter Ophion.
>>
File: yul_01.jpg (174 KB, 1200x900)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
I still believe in gamma, he's going to make new alts soon, he said it himself
You guys just love bringing up the scuffed past he had thanks to scummy people as a way to drag his name in the mud
>>
>>554280
the proof is in the pudding anon
>>
File: gar_01.jpg (49 KB, 733x564)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>554377
your pudding? I hope it's strawberry flavored
>>
>>554280
Since his character gets a skin per year, We still have chances for new stuff.
>>
>>554280
why is there no naked Yule
>>
File: 1227583980284735491.jpg (418 KB, 1620x2110)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>554637
Please do not lewd the deerlet.
>>
>>554917
lewd the deerlet
>>
File: Spoiler Image (507 KB, 1378x2039)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
>>554917
Made for Big Lion Dick.
>>
File: E9Eji09VoAIWXfH.jpg (227 KB, 1334x750)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
I thought this thing is feral
>>
>>555109
I wanna fuck it
>>
>>555230
sorry it only fucks and vores the bull manlet
>>
>>555510
Isn't Marduk a calf?
>>
>>555515
that's only his basis, but he's as an adult as everyone is, he's just short
>>
>>555230
Same

>>555510
>vores
Huh?!
>>
>>555510
wait, did they finally add a vore character to this game that isn't "lol we're not committing to this" shit like macan?
>>
>>555542
I always figured that was less of a translation error than a deliberate pun that didn't translate well.
>>
>>555531
Isn't Macan a translation error? The word he use can mean to defeat, eat or fuck
>>
>>555544
I forgot this place had spoiler use.
>>
File: vore2.png (66 KB, 200x171)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>555518
>>555531

Marduk's body regenerates after being eaten by his dragon. Fun fact, you can see a miniature Marduk in the dragon's mouth in his higher rarity art.
>>
>>555567
hell one of his voice tags is screaming
>>
File: Marduk.png (702 KB, 636x801)
702 KB
702 KB PNG
The people of Marduk's homeland revere him as the Calf of the Sun and a hero among their people. He can gain new life by having the dragon Mushussu swallow him whole, regurgitating him with a brand-new body. This is, understandably, a frightening experience for him, yet he always resists the urge to scream because he must maintain his image as the stalwart hero. By contrast, Mushussu adores Marduk, and this process is one of the ways that the creature expresses its love for him.
Holy shit

>His KO'd line is him screaming for help as his body is being dissolved
>The alternate art for his three star version is just his clothes slowly dissolving
>The four star version is outright called Swallowed Whole
>The alternate facial expressions are just him crying
The cherry on top of all of this is seeing that the dragon has it's hand on his shoulder while licking it's lips. I kind of wish I stayed ignorant on this.

>>555567
Is the dragon bigger than it looks in the art?
>>
File: 1646280-0164.jpg (57 KB, 1280x888)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>555633
It's like they deliberately made a unit that encompasses kimidori's entire being.
>>
>>555633
>Calf of the Sun
Maybe the dragon can size shift like Ophion.

>The cherry on top of all of this is seeing that the dragon has it's hand on his shoulder while licking it's lips
You just know. There is a worse character in housamo
>>
>>555653
>There is a worse character in housamo
Is it the mpreg guy?
>>
>>555681
Worse than Temujin or Gullinbusti The lustful mpreg shota
>>
File: fg_teda01.png (526 KB, 640x904)
526 KB
526 KB PNG
>>555689
Him right?
>>
>>555707
Yes, The shota from kamuikotan is weird too.
>>
>>555711
Not for fetish reasons IIRC. He's basically just Peter Pan.
>>
>>555711
>The shota [...] is weird
A perfect description for 30% of the characters in housamo
>>
>>555707
What, this kid has an mpreg fetish? I don't remember this being brought up in the story anywhere.
>>
>>555775
>World Representative of Nirai Kanai and lustful boy king who carries the memories of a heavenly emperor. He boasts that there is no one in the world who doesn't love him, and he is quick to hold hands with those he likes.
> it is believed that he can enter the bodies of people he immediately falls in love with as light and have children.
He can make (You) pregnant regardless of gender.
>>
>>555633
>finally get a proper vore unit
>the actual unit is a preyfag and the pred is basically just background dressing for his art
i feel like i wished on a fucking monkey's paw, god damn it
>>
Anyone got specific team comp suggestions or perfect allies for summer Heph? I figured since he gets combo and crit on his own maybe Tanngrisnir would work well
>>
File: 1622781395884.png (85 KB, 843x674)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>556418
Good allies for Summer Heph are units that either have a short range (Blow/Slash) without any means to close the gap, or long range units that could use a couple of attack buffs to one-shot enemies. And yes, that description is extremely generic and could include half the characters in the game, but that's just how strong Summer Heph is.

The only units that he doesn't work well with are units with several "after moving" skills. On paper, Tanngrisnir would be a bad partner for him.

Something you can do to make it work is to move them in alternate order (AKA move Heph on turn 1 and Tann on turn 2, or viceversa).
Another possible synergy between them is enabled by Tann's latest skill evolution, which makes him buff his allies with Crit Strengthening at phase start (ie. while someone has Crit, they get an additional 2.5x ATK Up for a single turn).
In a hypothetical scenaro:
>turn 1
>Tann passively buffs his team with Crit Strengthening
>move Heph
>Heph buffs nearby allies with Ardor and himself with Combo
>Heph attacks

With Concentration (2.2x ATK Up and 10% bonus to proc rates), Ardor (2.4 ATK up + CP) 100% Crit chance on hit (4x ATK Up) + Crit Strengthening (additional 2.5 ATK Up), Heph will probably be able to kill any enemy in the game. If he doesn't, he will probably still bestow Crit to allies on his sides, and they'll handle the rest.
Keep in mind, howver, that Crit Strengthening isn't like other irremoveable buffs: it only lasts one turn, so you're relying a lot on Heph's Crit.
That, and you would need to field two 5-stars for this, with a big hit on your team cost.

Finally, Summer Heph needs to be the team leader in any formation that uses him, since most of his utility is based around his "after attacking" skills. If he attacks last, most of it is wasted. This also means that he's not a good unit to put in your support list, or to use as a support.
>>
>>557144
Thanks friend, gotta admit I only look at a unit’s skillset if they interest me visually so I havent looked around the wiki for possible teammates. Might give Hombre and Tann a try with him then. Just recently found out about Kalki having All-range when debuffed as well so he might go nicely with Summer Shen.
>Heph in support list
I KNOW but him and my other husband look so good on the support page
>>
>>555544
I don't think it's a translation error, his meaning of eat was pretty literal until his date quest where he changes his use of the word and you literally have sex with him
>>
>>557209
Why they pigeonholed Gomtang so much?
>>
File: file.png (1.75 MB, 1656x1633)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
https://twitter.com/Riisago/status/1428825307461599238?s=19
>>
>>558367
love him
>>
>>558367
Ryota's husband is cute
>>
>>558835
I'M ryota's husband though.
>>
>>558835
I'm not ryota and that is my husband, your facts are ALL screwed up anonkun
>>
What AR should i use for Tindalos when listing him as support?

Looking over his options and which ones of them i have i think "A Story that only exists now" and "The Great Fluffy Clash of Dreams" or "All in Art is Light or Dark" are the ones with most potential.

Story helps heal up scratch damage on with the chunky heal on Phase start and i would be able to max the AR for the bonus stats since it is a shop one, but the Rank Exp+ shit doesn't work when it is the Support, so that is a waste.

Fluffy also helps keeping the HP with smaller ones each turn start instead of Phase Start of and honestly Blood of the Beast covers a lot of (Furry) Units so it is a pretty good general bonus.

All in Art boosts CP in a slash range, which is good, but he is usually as far back as possible which makes the CP removal aspect on enemies in Slash Range kinda moot, plus it doesn't have any heal aspect unlike the other options to offset when his usual heal isn't enough.

I mean, he obviously doesn't benefit from boosting his own CP (Since he automaxes every 3 turns anyway, and even if he could fire the CS off before then it wouldn't have the proper OOMPH) so any AR focusing on that is kind of a dud and i don't think going for something focusing on any Status effect is a good idea since all he can inflict on his own is Stigma.

Im leaning more Fluffy since it feels like it plays nice with his Set and forget Timebomb style.
>>
I want Ashigara to sit on me
>>
>>559165
OK, Yasuyori.
>>
>>557602
What do you mean?
>>
>>559243
His characters are samey in design.
>>
>>559291
>His characters are samey in design.
So are multiple characters in the game, what's your point? Here's a small list of a few characters in the game who resemble someone else or look similar enough, not counting character clones/shadows:

The herp/Nekros and Bacchus/Protagonist3
Protagonist2/Christine
Kengo/Oniwaka
Triton/Fisher King
Aizen/Tsukuyomi
Teda/Tvastar
Tetsuox/Mahakala
Seth/Bael
>>
>>559429
>Seth/Bael
I mean...
>>
>>559430
I know they are both the same god worshiped by different cultures in real life but the game tends to treat them both as different characters. Seth is a storm god from Aaru while Bael is a demon from Gehenna.
>>
>>559448
no I mean they were intentionally designed to look similar
>>
>>558367
I want him to fatten me up! Or at least a weight gain doujin involving Shino.
>>
Explain THIS Lichofags
https://imgur.com/a/JWsGJ8B
>>
>>559448
Seth and Bael are made to be fat piggies like their bf.
>>
>>559450
I know, I probably should have specified when I made the list.
>>
File: EeOyAITUYAE4ndy.png (1.68 MB, 2130x1646)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>>559473
>their bf
they have the same bf?
>>
>>559480
I like to think so, or at least they both have similar tastes in body sizes.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.04 MB, 1136x640)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>559429
I meant LW only let him draw beaded buff dudes.
>>
>>559473
You never fucked the piss out of someone?
>>
>>559498
But the guys in your image are both bearded buff though...
>>
>>559503
They would let him draw different husbando types.
>>
>>559498
I want to be between those bellies

>>559499
If they were like Licho, then sure.
>>
How much of the porn is canon?
>>
>>559572
There has been literal thousands of loops, 99.999% of porn is possibly cannon
>>
>>559472
I literally knew it was gonna be a shot from this doujin
because I nutted gallons to it because I FUCKING love Licho
>>
>>559625
Based, I love that fat nerdy tiger. How did you react to seeing him pissing himself?
>>
File: Nc2ZIvq.png (152 KB, 2921x1093)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>559670
I loved it honestly. I hope he gets more variants, though I was happy enough to be able to pull his sexy festival one and promptly fap to it
>>
>>559679
I got Ryota's variant, which I wanted a bit more between the two simple because of how fucking fat he is. I did try and fail for Licho though.
>>
>>559046
Among the ones you mentioned, Fluffy Clash is probably the best one for him. AFAIK there isn't a specific AR that's amazing for him, but most of those that he can equip have their own uses.
>>
>>559768
Thanks brah, i was kinda unsure if i was even using the right kind of reasoning, so i wanted a second opinon.
>>
>>559816
Now that I think about it, since Tindalos is a 5*, ARs that increases unit's CS Multiplier would work wonders on him.
The 4* AR Childhood Friends (Kengo/Shiro) and Treasure Every Meeting (Benten/Kuniyoshi) increase his CS multiplier by 1, basically making it so that his effective Sacred Artifact level is increased by 21, significantly boosting his damage.
There's also three 5* ARs that he can equip, like the Single Bulls Club, which increase the aforementioned multiplier by 2. Unfortunately, since they're 5-star, they're hard to come by, and it's not worth pulling on the AR gacha to get them.You might get lucky with tickets eventually, though.
>>
>>559901
Thanks, i don't have any of those, but i hadn't realized the CS thing myself so that is a great help, plus now i know what to look out for if on future AR pulls, which was another reason i was asking, easier to plan when you know what the desirable cards are and all and i wanna make a good Tindalos.
>>
>>559429
>Kengo/Oniwaka
Out of fairness, this isn't just BomBom's usual sameface, there's been repeated hints they're blood family.
>>
File: Seth_down_trunks_HD.jpg (456 KB, 2500x1640)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
I fucking love Seth so much bros. He's so damn hot. He already got a lot of attention so I doubt he'll get a new variant any time soon but I'll be there ready and waiting, dick in hand.
>>
>>560998
Honestly the best thing for your enjoyment at this point is probably just hoping for skins for his versions for a while, still new art and people won't bitch how he is getting a fifth version and piss on your parade. And you won't need to pull so you can save for the horrible horrible theoretical that is the introduction of 6* and Seth getting one of those..

I think i saw some tierlist that basically listed the amount of Alts characters had and which ones had at least 1 5* version and which ones did not, likely outdated but i think Seth is at the top of the pack together with like The Summoners (MCs, obviously reason) and Moritaka (Who is a Summoner).
>>
>>561825
They should just stop holding back and finally add lewd card alts. Hell, make it so it's a new type of banner and you have to pull for the lewd skin. Easy bucks and coomers would be all over it. I'd pull for his lewd skin instantly
>>
>>562221
japanese ratings, it's why nipples aren't detailed
>>
>>562242
Yeah yeah I know, I'm just thinking in a perfect hypothetical situation where the actual world isn't a piece of fucking shit as it is when it comes to all this and they just go for it. They'd make infinite $$$$$$$$
>>
File: 1556947397424.jpg (141 KB, 1079x1063)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>562332
>situation where the actual world isn't a piece of fucking shit as it is
>having gacha developers exploit people even further over naked jpgs
Anon, I know you're capable of typing "seth booty" on tag fields. Just be content in doing so, please.
>>
>>562396
It's already as exploitative as it gets, may as well just go all out with it and give us the dog dicks and ass. People ALREADY spend thousands on shitty hentai girl JPEGs on these crappy games, may as well actually give good content instead of more boob shit
>>
>>562400
>instead of more boob shit
???
>>
>>562406
the gacha games? the ones that are just boring ass hentai girls in slut suits you pull for? that's what I'm referring to
>>
>>562408
My mistake I thought you were talking about this one.
>>
>>562400
Not that dude, but honestly i don't have too big a problem with shit being "Softcore" personally because enough of the artists have done porn, of those characters or characters in the same "style" (Read: Samefaced).

Plus, this way shit is more tolerable Gachawise, i'd be fucking pissed if i got nudes of a character i hated and found disgusting when trying to roll for a Hot one but they were on the same Nude Banner, or if i got some feral dong shoved in my face, or a Vagina , or got swatted because i got a Fat Shota Goatse, Housamo is honestly just a bit too much of a hotpot, Softcore it works because most stuff is easy to ignore if you aren't into it, yet alluring if you are. Explicit is just that, Too clear to view in any other way then intended.

And don't pretend they wouldn't have a Shota Goatse if they started showing Dick and Asshole, you know as well as i do that Housamo loves having Fat Shotas as much as they can.

Kinda ranty, so sorry about that, just kinda wanted to give my own view as someone who doesn't really agree, im kind of a pessimist though so i kinda assume the a bad scenario. Im also biased in that i actually think just being softcore is refreshing but that is a whole other barrel of ordeals and viewpoints.
>>
>>562589
I agree that blatant nudity can be dull, but build up to it is fun. Housamo already has a bunch of bulge shit and partial asses exposed etc, I can onlybe cockteased for so long without it getting boring with 0 pay off. Like infinite build up to fucking nothing. I enjoy nudity after cockteasing and at this point I would love to see official lewds of characters like Seth and I'd love to have it as an alt skin that I can pull for and unlock for him.
>fat shotas
It's no different than the female characters (all 3 of them or whatever) getting lewds, you just pull for what you like and ignore what you don't. The goal of a gacha game is just to take as much money from players as possible and there's a market for fat shotas so more power to them, for us we can ignore it and move on, same for females. If you get a WRONG naked skin on a banner that's just gacha fucking you. It's going to happen no matter what, it already happens just with current SFW banners.
>Pull for 5* favorite furry husbando
>Get humanshit 5* on banner instead

etc etc. You can't avoid gacha fucking you but at least make it more exciting for the player. I know they CAN'T because of MUH MOBILE GAME LAWS but that doesn't mean I can't fantasize about it openly. Again in a perfect world that wasn't full of all these over sensitive NO NAKED ALLOWED retards they'd just slap a "this game is for adults only" tag on the thing to cover their ass and allow it to have lewds and call it a day. Not like it stops horny faggot teenagers anyway from dumping mom's credit card on the phone game regardless, so they won't even lose money.
>>
File: y4a.gif (187 KB, 500x260)
187 KB
187 KB GIF
Just look up the nudes.
>>
>>562751
Not as hot as in-game nudes.
Actually has the artist for Seth done any official nudes outside the game for him
>>
>>559498
I think it's just because beefy bearded dudes is what he's known for. He's perfectly able to draw other kinds of characters, but a GomTang furry or female character would probably sell less that one of his iconic designs.
His characters are usually moneymakers, so I guess that LW doesn't want to alienate his fans by commissioning "off-brand" character designs from him.
>>
>>562945
I don't think gomtang furry would be off from his usual audience
>>
File: 1622584310585.png (500 KB, 1200x852)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
https://twitter.com/animatetimes/status/1431179823313874947?s=19
https://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1629341647&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Today, Animatetimes (well-known news website for all sorts of otaku shit) published a feature on Housamo's summer event.

So, most of the article is just about the event, the new units, how the currency exchange works, etc.
The interesting part is at the very end (pic related), and details the game's event schedule for the next few months.
In order, there should be:

>a reprint event in early September
>second summer event in mid September
>announcement for new goods in late September
>another reprint event in mid October
>Halloween event in ate October

IIRC, Summer Fashionista is the only 2019 event that hasn't been reprinted yet, so that's 100% going to be the first reprint. The second reprint is a bit trickier, but considering the timeframe, it might be the Fortune Festival Magic event?
The "new goods announced" could be anthing from new pins to the official release of the Lil' Salomon/Tezcatlipoca plushies, who knows.
>>
File: EGasSlsVAAE_LqY.jpg (157 KB, 1200x668)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>564910
>second summer event
Oh my god please please SOMETHING GOOD IN THIS SECOND BANNER GIVE ME MORE FURRIES
>>
>>565556
this
>>
>>564910
Autumn: am I a joke to you?
>>
>>564910
>Blew all my shit this summer
I'm going to die
>>
>>565556
>>568089
>>568105
Plot twist: It doubles as a LAH crossover event (As it turns 1 on 30th Sept) and the Summer Barrel Leak was actually his 3* from Housamo.

That would be fucking terrible for me since im all out of resources going for Heph here, plus they already kinda did "HA HA CROSSOVER" as Aprils Fools, they wouldn't do a actual one, at least not this year when the idea is fresh, Right?
>>
>>568166
cute butt!
>>
>>568200
How many times Ashigara left his mark in it?
>>
I want Law to crossover!
>>
>>572056
Law from Sdorica? Not to be rude, but you know as well as i do it would be Pang (and Puggi) before Law if one happened (It won't).
>>
>>572754
Since housamo is LGBT gacha, The gay mages or the transfox are more likely.
>>
>>572898
That is true, especially since they have been pushing Pang with Sharice. Izumi is cool with me cause is a fun character so i would probably prefer that over the Gay Mages, im just not that much a fan personally, but i wouldn't bitch out if happened. I just think Law is probably low on the chopping board so to speak.

Honestly it would probably be kinda weird to translate mechanics between games too, so that how that would be implemented would be very interesting, and now that i think about it Law and Tindalos are kinda close conceptually (Count to 3 and blow up, though Law needs to build 3 stacks and not just wait 3 turns)

And of course who the fuck Sdorica gets since they wouldn't just do men since Sdorica isn't a LGBT gacha last i checked, But i digress.
>>
File: 15066989134926.jpeg.jpg (71 KB, 600x450)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>572943
Yes, Having NG art works would be nice but it is improbable.

>Honestly it would probably be kinda weird to translate mechanics between games too
Well, Housamo had collabs with Fantastic boyfriends and Sengoku Puzzle, so gameplay translation isn't an issue.

>And of course who the fuck Sdorica gets since they wouldn't just do men since Sdorica isn't a LGBT gacha last i checked, But i digress.
There
A) Some of the few waifus or straight characters (Hakumen/Xolotl).
B) Yumejoshi pandering with the likes of Seth.
C) The less fetishist looking guys.
>>
File: 15066988885054.jpeg.jpg (72 KB, 600x450)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
2/2
>>
File: 1621265223888.jpg (2.03 MB, 1200x1523)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
Yesterday, episode 6 of the river adventure event was released.

Completing the episode scenarios unlocks a new High-Difficulty quest, featuring an enemy Oguchi Magami with a bajillion HP, the ability to steal buffs from units that attack him, and a CS that removes all buffs from the hit unit before dealing damage.
Guts can be removed, so letting him CS (which will happen on its own every 2 turns AFAIK) will 100% kill anything that he hits.
The easiest way to beat this quest is to use Bael, either your own or as a support unit. His Buff Reversal (damage increases for every buff that an enemy unit has) will effectively let him one-shot Magami. This works even with his 3-star card.
Alternatively, you could also use Summer Shiva. As long as you move him to get Darkness and the damage buff that comes with it, and make sure that he isn't in front of Magami when he uses his CS, Shiva will whittle him down in a couple of turns.

Aside from that, Magami now has a voice/skin swap like other "double units", like Astaroth/Astarte or Heaphaestus/Talos. Changing his skin will switch his voice from his usual voice to his Takamagahara one.

Finally, Andvari's Shop and monthly stone packs reset today.
>>
>>573991
>Aside from that, Magami now has a voice/skin swap like other "double units", like Astaroth/Astarte or Heaphaestus/Talos. Changing his skin will switch his voice from his usual voice to his Takamagahara one.
Doesn't Ophion has unused voice lines too?
>>
>>574086
Yes, Old!Ophion and Young!Ophion have different voicelines. This is also a thing for Oz/Zo and Nekros&Bacchus from the F-Kare crossover, among others.
>>
How come I can't use those HP flower thingies
>>
>>574655
The character has to be maxed HP seed wise.
>>
>>574655
get 1000 atk or hp from the seeds first
>>
File: Shino Mii.png (1.33 MB, 1280x720)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
I love Shino!
>>
>LW will not hire nullghost
>>
>>576174
Honestly even ignoring Furry Drama im not even sure how i would feel if he even made something for Housamo/LAH, his style feels like it fits better to Sdorica because it is very "flowing" and "pretty" and Housamo is pretty "Flat" so whatever he made would probably be one of those units that stick out like sore thumb in a crowd.
>>
>>576231
He has some experience working with Kemo coliseum.
>>
>>576319
I know, That was the Furry Drama i was referring to since he didn't take the project getting additional artists very well. Honestly have feeling the "We are waiting for his Artwork" was just pure bullshit as the dust been settling.
>>
File: Ebmxm3jUcAEp53d.jpg (28 KB, 414x353)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>574948
>>
File: tajicute.png (1.14 MB, 900x639)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
The Summer River Adventure epilogue is now available. Clearing it opens up the event's six Special Quests.
Also, all event units now have new skins on their 3* and limited card.
>>
reprint of crossover with fantastic boyfriends is next
>>
>>576813
Hope Garmr will get a skill evolution.
>>
Huh? Did something happen? Why is my combat slow despite having three bars for fast forward.
>>
>>576813
I’m still annoyed the Hero doesn’t get clothing damage or any kind of lewd in his skins, what is up with that? I know you can put him in all sorts of outfits in the original game but that artstyle is so outdated and ugly in comparison now.
>>
File: 1612798619363.png (1.93 MB, 1500x754)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
https://housamo.info/news/2020re-fkarecollabo/

Less than 24 hours remain before the Summer River Adventure event ends.
Immediately afterwards, on September 7, 20:00 JST, the F-Kare collaboration rerun wil begin. It will end on September 28, in three weeks' time.

The event story, High Difficulty Quests, and Special Quests will be translated in English and Chinese, as usual.

The F-Kare gacha banner will be available again, with Limited 5* Nekros&Bacchus, Limited 4* Orgus and Limited 4* Sol. Keep in mind that their 3* cards are also limited.

Farming quests are also coming back. This time around, all bonus units will give the same boost for both event currencies, "Midgard Coins" and "Quest Request Forms".

The currency exchange shop will have The Hero's 3* and 4* cards, as well as a new 3* AR.

Speaking of ARs, a new AR banner will be released during this rerun.
Unlike previous AR banners, which all featured permanent cards that would be added to the general AR pull after their debut event, 3 out of 4 ARs in the banner are LIMITED, meaning they can only be pulled in this banner.
The three limited ARs are the ones that feature F-Kare's characters, ergo:

>5* Orgus/Moritaka
>5* Ryota/Sol
>4* Hero/Kengo
the 4* Andvari/Surtr one, on the other hand, is permanent.

The rerun will also feature 2 rate-up banners for the units that appear in the event.
The first one has 5* Surtr, 5* Tanngrisnir, 4* Fenrir, 4*Hati and Alp.
The second one features 5* Water Aegir and 5* Horus, alongside *4 Andvari, Garmr, and Water Breke.
Keep in mind that ALL of the cards in the rate-up are permanent.

Additionally, a Character Quest (in Japanese) for The Hero will be released over the course of the event, alongside a new Skill Specific Evolution Quest.

Finally, the last part of the page mentions that new goods/merchandise for F-Kare will be announced.
It also looks like LW has decided to create a SECOND collaboration event, a sequel to the F-Kare/Housamo collab (no release date yet).
>>
>>577306
Housamo can sometimes slow down for no real reason, it's not the most optimised game out there.
>>
>no kemono
stones are safe for now
>>
>>578692
What in the goddamn
Well at least I don't have to whale for another few weeks I hate this collab
>>
>>578890
Personally i will enjoy the respite because in spite of blowing EVERYTHING i had on Virtual Summer Memory Rerun i didn't get a single fucking 5*. I need to restock my Gems and tickets.
>>
>Start event last minute for the tickets
>No one has the event characters
Fuck
>>
>>578975
You can add me if you want I have a level 70 Shiva you can use for farming the backpack currency
>>
>>579028
Thank you anon-chan, I sent a request.
>>
Now that the dust has settled, What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>579044
>that SJW meltdown on the Housamo Wiki of his character page because the artist did kemoshota back in the day
Will never not be funny how people morally crusade over pixels
>>
>>579157
someone remind them a bunch of characters they fap to are technically highschoolers, like morenatsu
>>
>>579157
They should get rid of that comment section, it's filled with dozens of twitter trannies
>>
>>579166
>>579171
I always found it particularly funny how they jerk of to furries and get upset if someone calls them zoophiles, because there's apparently nuance there and at the same time are moral crusaders about kemoshota/loli. Find it gross? Okay, but to badger people over it seems ridiculous to me.
>>
>>579175
for the record I find shota/loli disgusting but I find crusading retarded
>>
>>579044
He desperately needed someone to squish his paw beans.
>>
Beastars x Housamo when
>>
>>579341
The chances of Ibuki and Gouhin being in are too low for me to agree
>>
>>579389
gouhin will likely be in because housamo knows the daddy audience
>>
File: E-rkfu1VQAcMpUj.jpg (183 KB, 389x1199)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
Oh hey, he's back
>>
>>579157
I thought it was because the punching fetish, then again I never check the wiki for comments
>>
>>579184
This explains why he likes Tajikarao.

>>579341
Well, Beastars had a crossover with Sengoku Puzzle.
>>
>>579341
Never considering Beastars is a straight only show
>>
File: DBtUNyOXoAIkpP-.jpg (163 KB, 1280x720)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
can someone post that one meme image of Sitri dabbing? I require it for something real quick
>>
>>579541
Just like if you play with the femc
>>
FUCK they reprinted Tanngrisnir
FUCK I didn't get him with 50 stones
I want him but the summer event is around the corner and I don't want to blow the monthly pack on a perma roll unit to miss out on summer skins
>>
>>579681
>2021
>still has no tanngrisnir of both rarities
what the hell anon, he's available in those anniversary choice summons
>>
>>580040
I have the 3 star, the 5 star is what I want
He doesn't seem to want me though ;(
>>
>>579552
pls reply aaaaaaaaaaah
>>
>>579681
>>580130
I got him off-banner that kit seems kinda shit to me, senpai
>>
>>581196
I don't give a FUCK about the kit I care about the sexy art
>>
https://twitter.com/mk_obscene/status/1434889746241626112/photo/1
>>
>>579541
Good. I don't want that cringe show or it's characters in this game.
>>
>>581923
this game is already cringe
>>
>>582911
Then why are you playing it or why are you interested in it?
>>
>>583173
He means he cringes while making his O-Face, obviously due pulling a 5* BULGE Unit and imagining rubbing his face up against it can cumming with the force of a thousand suns.
>>
>>579552
>Sitri dabbing
kinda want to see this now too
>>
File: Horus.png (1.13 MB, 942x531)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
Did you got what you wanted, /vmg/?
>>
File: Shiva kiss.png (616 KB, 700x636)
616 KB
616 KB PNG
>>583383
I'm so mad, I wanted the hunk monk and couldn't get him and now I have no more crystals.
>>
>>583404
Sol?
>>
>>583383
I wanted Tann so no, no I didn't
Happy you got Horsus
>>
>>583383
Only Thunderbird.
>>
File: shiva E865CgpUcAIHJcF.jpg (217 KB, 1246x1227)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>583416
No, Shiva. The guy that's both your killer and your lover
>>
>>583791
Isn't your killer and you lover like 99% of the cast because of the whole loop thing?
>>
File: shiva sweater.png (665 KB, 1280x1280)
665 KB
665 KB PNG
>>583907
Lol. True.
>>
File: 66457152_p0.png (906 KB, 1250x1500)
906 KB
906 KB PNG
>>583907
That's such a crazy fact about this game. The idea of someone like Ryota killing (You) in a timeline is so crazy.
>>
>>583918
What's he gonna do? Drown me in pudding? Lol.
>>
File: 70910938_p0.png (1001 KB, 1606x1662)
1001 KB
1001 KB PNG
>>583929
Doesn't his chalice produce an endless amount? He probably can.
>>
>>583918
Apparently it was a botched healing.
>>
File: 89568072_p0.jpg (775 KB, 2300x3000)
775 KB
775 KB JPG
>>583949
Ouch, there's no way his mental state survived that.
>>
File: ryota Ev3q_2_UUAU-wb6.jpg (142 KB, 878x1200)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>583931
Yeah it can. I just think death by pudding is a hilarious way to die, but at least it isn't an violent, agonizing death like some other characters would put you through.
>>
>>583949
Do we know the ways the other characters kill player-kun?
How did Tsathoggua do it?
>>
>>583959
Probably teleport you to a dangerous location? I don't know.
>>
>>583988
Could just Telefrag too.

I think plenty just do it by pure accident, definitely wouldn't surprise me if Garmr takes too much life force when contracting in some loops for example since he explicitly mentioned to be extremely dangerous to do so with, affectionate as he may be.

MC probably met a lot of really dumb deaths.
>>
>>583959
Well he is a Lovecraftian God he probably has a true form that if you see melts your brain
Or he can just fall on you, I doubt anyone can survive that
>>
>>584003
>tsathoggua death timeline is just the tsathoggua romance timeline
>rolls over on the player in his sleep, suffocation ensues
>>
>>583950
The time-line reset when the MC dies.

>>583959
It was talked a bit during the second genociders chapter, Tadatomo burned MC alive and Shiro killed the MC to stop Michael.
>>
File: shiva En6KDlkVQAY7Qaz.jpg (105 KB, 959x540)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>583949
>>584002
Hmm, I think it's interesting that some of you think that some of these deaths might be "accidental" ,but they're probably intentional. Don't forget that whenever the MC dies the timeline is reset and when it does reset things aren't always the same. Sometimes the MC is recruited by other guilds so the relationship dynamic is also changed. You won't always be with the Summoners. Babalon explained you grew up with the Genociders in some loops and Shiva tells you you were his lover in other loops, so that means you were also a part of the Warmongerers too at some point. Your Friends, allies and lovers could be your mortal enemies in the next time loop. There are also some characters who have a deep hatred of the MC and exiled them in other worlds and came specifically to Tokyo to finish the job/kill you.
>>
File: Mom and Dad.png (1.03 MB, 1136x640)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>584045
>you grew up with the Genociders in some loops
>I'll never get to see this
It hurts...
>>
>>583959
In Ch. 11, Shiva mentions how MC once directly jumped into his death beam. He also mentions how the first loops used to be a peaceful paradise until someone killed us for the first time. It's a mystery as to who killed MC first but it's probably Kirito.

There's also the dungeon quests which gave us more examples of bad ends. Yog-Sothoth's dungeon had Azathoth waking up at the end of it, wiping away Tokyo and everyone else in it as if it was his dream. Thor's dungeon end with Ose attempting to shoot Kengo as a mercy kill. However, we jump in to take the bullet, resulting in our death. We don't actually die in Fisher King's dungeon loop, but if you want more Ryota angst, in that timeline he uses his Sacred Artifact to revive everyone in Tokyo who had died at the cost of his own life.
>>
>>584045
Yes, There are a lot of moments where MC would have died in the main story, Snow killed him once for example.
>>
>>584045
Exactly, since Loops are different and there are quite a few ones there are bound to be at least some where the deaths end up happening by complete accident on the parties involved, especially since MC, ESPECIALLY because MC can end up in any Guild. Just because some may be allies in one loop and enemies in the next does not necessarily mean there aren't loops where the Ally or MC fucks up too.

Personally i didn't get the "Botched healing" vibe from the Ryota scene if i remember it right though, was quite some time since i read it and i might be mixing it up with another one.
>>
>>584045
>There are also some characters who have a deep hatred of the MC and exiled them in other worlds and came specifically to Tokyo to finish the job/kill you.
This would be fairly interesting if they didn't have LQs ignore this entire plot point.
>>
is tsathoggua's date quest translated ingame yet
>>
>>584950
there are older date quests in line, wait your turn
>>
>>584072
It was probably Aizen.
>>
>>584981
It'd be interesting and kind of funny, but given the existing setup they keep piling upon and that it's a BomBom OC, it's probably Kirito.
They even hard backed off of Aizen's incel rage the very next piece of content he got.
>>
yoooo moritaka lookin CUTE AS FUCK in that new AR card, I want to pet him and have gay sexual relations with him involving my human cock.

What a shame it's against 100% of my policies to spend stones on fucking AR pulls and I have no AR tickies to use. Shame
>>
>>585114
You wouldn't get him even if you spend stones or tickets since he's a 5 star AR, also limited, also Moritaka has a small PP.
>>
>>585432
I've gotten 5* AR just off random tickets I threw at the banner, it can happen.
Also according to the pathetic bulge art in this game everyone has a small PP because muh japanese bulge laws
>>
>>585432
>has a small PP
And that's a good thing
>>
Wow this game hates giving me things with Ryota in it.
>>
File: fg_jacob01.png (523 KB, 640x904)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>>585453
Gomtang's characters have some pretty nice bulges.
>>
>>585453
It depends on the artist, But Moritaka family are all bottoms.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (104 KB, 735x911)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>585712
Can confirm.
>>
File: file.png (363 KB, 640x904)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>585453
Depends on the character as well as the artist. You have have some artists that were more conservative with the bulges in older art that in later stuff drew bigger ones. You have pic related which has a clearly big dick but other older art of the same artist has more hidden bulges. And of course some artists that always draw small bulges on their characters, or large ones.

Could be that some artists did think of varying canonical dick sizes between their characters, since by contract they do have some involvement in the characterization of this characters if they wish, not just design. But in most cases most likely, it's obvious they drew whatever worked between the artists' own preference and any standards that LW had to remind them to keep in check of.
>>
>>585509
this is me but with aizen
>>
>>585715
Moritaka is the bicycle.
Tadatomo main objective in life is to please old man.
Shino lives for tanuki balls.
Ashigara is Yasuyori main source of protein.
Not enough information about the other 2.

>since by contract they do have some involvement in the characterization of this characters if they wish, not just design.
This explains a lot.
>>
>>585791
Yup, don't remember who the artist is that mentioned this, just that they were part of the group contracted year 1, so obviously any newer artists would be under the same caveat. I would assume LAH works the same, but that's not confirmation.
>>
>>585769
>since by contract they do have some involvement in the characterization of this characters if they wish
man that's why i like the stories of naop's guys so much, the only one i'd say that is low tier is pollux
>>
>>585805
They did an interview about character creation process in a magazine.
>>
>>585715
the sword dogs are so sexy
>>
File: 1624725253927.jpg (133 KB, 1148x1163)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
https://housamo.info/news/autumncampain2021/

A new Autumn/Fall campaign has been announced. It will run from September 17 to September 28.

For starters, there's going to be a login bonus. Logging in each day of the campaign will give you 10 transient stones, 1000 rainbow shards, 5 stamina drinks, and 10 stamina majors. IN TOTAL, mind you. At least, the announcement seems to be worded that way.
Additionally, logging in at any time during the campaign will reward you with 3 Lamp Oils.

Moving on, the Golden Treasure Ship and Summer Fashionista gacha banners will be reprinted.
As a reminder, the former banner introduced Ebisu and Aegir as playable units, with 5* Typhon and 4* Ifrit and Fenrir as limited variant.
The latter has 5* Wakan Tanka and Zabaniyya alongside 4* Suzuka, Tsathoggua and Amatsumara, with all units being limited variants.

The HP/ATK seed dungeon will also be re-opened during this period.

A new batch of Skill-Specific Skill Evolution quests is also on the way.

The update ends with an announcement of an announcement. Basically, more news on the game will be released down the line, so hang in there.
Presumably, this is either going to be about the new merchandise or the second summer event.
>>
Just downloaded this game. Can't help but notice at least 90% of the characters are baras
>>
>>586623
Yes.
>>
>>586623
If twinks are your type then prepared to be disappointed, as there isn't very many of them in this game.
>>
>>586623
Yeah it's 90% bara, 5% shota and 5% female
>>
>>586597
>Moving on, the Golden Treasure Ship and Summer Fashionista gacha banners will be reprinted.
>As a reminder, the former banner introduced Ebisu and Aegir as playable units, with 5* Typhon and 4* Ifrit and Fenrir as limited variant
Time to try to get 5* Typhon again.
>>
>>586623
Yes, it's basically a gacha game made by gay people for gay people. Not that others can't enjoy it, but husbandos outnumber waifus 10 to 1.

As a new player, you'll eventually want to check out the wiki and learn things that Housamo's tutorials aren't clear about.

https://housamo.wiki/Getting_Started

There's also a 40-page starter's guide that might be useful. It's a bit outdated and was written by redditors, but it's still a useful resource.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VVowbUJiJjA7bh-2bbLAHzaqzAOfXVauO_Yto8WldRk
>>
File: _19.jpg (356 KB, 1175x1643)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
I need this translated NOW
>>
Has something happened to Shennong's artist I found their twitter and the last activity was December 5th last year
>>
>>587089
Did you check his plurk?
>>
>>587166
I'm not used to plurk but from what I can tell December 10th was the last active date
>>
>>586597
>have to reroll for zabaniyya, wakan tanka, and ifrit
>the last one is on a separate banner
feels like shit but i gotta do it, no way am i missing out on not-takamura's best version
>>
>>586597
holy FUCK another set of banners I don't give a shit about. Gonna hit 1,000 stones at this rate. I want to pull but all these daddies are ugly as shit or boring humans (or both)

Comman life wanders post som fockan banners
>>
>>586597
Third go at limited Fenrir, I better get him this time
>>
File: 1607130009374.png (1.78 MB, 1000x1000)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
https://lifewonders.info/kemoket10/

LW has announced its new merchandise for Kemoket. There's satchels, towels, acrylic figures, etc. These will also be available on their Alicebooks page.
>>
I love logging on to see this. but damn I wish the 50 day milestones gave more. This shit is only 2 singles.
>>
>>589935
Why do you think this kusoge is mostly(80% at minimum) played by spenders? If people stick around for that time, like a lot of gachas that have it's system built like housamo does, they only really expect any f2ps to be from launch, hence the "big" gibs are locked to login milestones, everything else is heavily based on months if not years of the daily/weekly chores. Only actually big budget and popular gachas are willing to give what should be the norm, since they can rely on people spending after that for the next big thing, or if they get unlucky with the free rolls.
>>
>>590181
What the fuck are these login bonuses with 50 stones then you terminally braindead fuck if they were that greedy they would never do those
Go back to your Loli Impact
>>
>>586668
I guess only Seth counts but he’s not human so...
>>
Any tips for the quests for the tower?
>>
https://twitter.com/ichiboshi49_k/status/1439187362416787456
want
>>
>>590616
I take it you're referring to the Refrain Quests in the Tower of Babel? Correct me if I'm wrong.

So, the first one has you square off against Azathoth and a bunch of Nyarlathoteps in a 6x5 map.
As far as I can tell, Aza has a lot of HP. attacks all members of your party, and quickly charges CP. The Nyarl army blocks you from getting to Aza. Defeating a Nyarl takes a chunk of Aza's HP and CP.
The easiest strategy here would be to wipe the board with a buffed All-Range CS (Christine, Cthugha, Dagon, etc.) and then dispatch Aza. I cleared it with 4* Leanan + support Cthugha, but I'm sure that there are other viable strats out there.
The second battle is against Surtr and an army of shadow giants. Surtr will move between the first and second row every turn, removing debuffs from nearby giants, which have a LOT of HP (they're not actually immune to damage, but they might as well be). Surtr also seems to be partially resistant to attacks with Shot/Snipe/Magic/All range.
In this case, you can try fielding a team with Slash/Thrust/Blow units, wait until Surtr is in range, and just whittle down his health. It's also possible to one-shot him with some buff shenanigans in turn 2. Units like Wakan Tanka, Kengo, Tetsuox would work here.
I don't have time to write about Tezcatlipoca and Shiva's quests right now, but those have slightly more challenging gimmicks.
>>
File: 1614546524680.jpg (511 KB, 1928x1500)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
>>590712
Moving on, Tezcatlipoca's quest features Tez, three of his obsidian mirror, Hombre Tigre, and the wrestler mobs.
Tezcatlipoca has a similar kit to his playable card (can steal buffs, apply Possession, buff allies with Berserk+, etc.). He will also buff the mirrors with Reflect Debuff. The mobs don't do much aside from blocking your units, while Hombre Tigre will heal the mirrors every time he's hit. The mirrors have high HP and take a chunk of the HP of any unit that hits them.

The general idea is to get rid of Hombre Tigre and the mobs ASAP. Any offensive Wide Slash unit (Suzuka, Summer Shennong, Orgus, etc.) wil be good for this. After that, your priority is to destroy the three mirrors while kiting Tezcatlipoca around. He's invulnerable to damage and debuffs, so just try to keep him away from whatever long-range unit you're using to deal with the mirrors.
The Taunt buff does work on him, however, so you can use units that apply Taunt to themselves (Valentine Barguest, Catoblepas) to manipulate his movements.
Also, the mirrors aren't immune to forced movement skills: with the right units, you could simply drag them towards you or force your team forward.

Shiva's Refrain quest only has Shiva as an enemy. At the beginning of every turn, he buffs himself with Limit and Combo. In addition, depending on the turn, he either debuffs hit units with Oppression, hits them with Double Lock (Skill Lock + locks your CS), bestows Evasion on himself, or he uses his CS,a high-damage All-range attack.

Conventionally, this would be a long and hard battle. Unfortunately for him, Shiva is not immune to being one-shot. Leanan and Wakan Tanka will obliterate him, but any offensive Blow/Sword/Thrust unit will do. If you don't have Leanan, other offensive buffers will work (Mephistopheles, Yoritomo, Claude, Nobuharu? IDK). Other possible strats involve buff/CP manipulation w/t Goemon or Cait Sith, or forced movement with units like Marduk.
>>
Gamma-g was asked to draw Gyobu's back.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.