[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 210 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FullSizeRender45.webm (2.63 MB, 608x1080)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB WEBM
Zenkai Ginyu and the Appule Army enter the fray, with Majuub confirmed for this month. It’s no longer the anniversary but there’s plenty worth doing, are you going to get ahead or fall behind?
>>
I'm going to uninstall this shit game when I see one more 4 star shallot with 10% ability boost in coop
>>
File: FullSizeRender53.webm (2.21 MB, 406x720)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB WEBM
>Whaddya say, why don't we give it a whirl?
Dragon Ball Legends, a 3d action RPG mobile multiplayer game with all your favorite characters. Whether you're a casual collector or a hardcore grinder or just simply want a fun romp in the DB setting, you can find your fix here.

>How to get started
This is a decent guide that covers everything.
https://www.chaicord.com/beginners-guides/beginners-guide-en

>How do I know if my characters are good?
Gamepress has (sometimes outdated) analysis on every character you can look up. I wouldn't take their tier lists as gospel however, but their teambuilding advice is generally accurate.
https://gamepress.gg/dblegends/

>What should I spend my crystals on?
Generally any banner that has a sparking guarantee is a good investment such as the All-Stars or tag specific banners. Missions that unlock characters or zenkai are also a good investment for a new player as it allows you to get stars quickly without relying on RNG. Zenkai banners should only be considered for characters you like as there's a comparable non zenkai equivalent for most. Step-ups are your best chance to pull LL characters but how good they are can vary.

>Tournament of Power
ToP is a competitive PVE mode that awards points based on the tier of characters used. This document contains a list of the most valuable.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q4tniaj9r7Uw1C6u3n-GfpvOtvAC0NnwztnNH4h5U7c/edit?usp=sharing

>Last time on Dragon Ball Legends
Shallot races towards the iceland to confront Zahha, however many threats stand before him: Universe 6’s Hit, post USS Golden Frieza, and Zamasu/Black all eagerly anticipate his next move unless Zahha has other plans. Without allies and reaching the limits of SSG, can Shallot weather the storm? Will Zahha take off his helmet? Will we see SSB in 2021? Find out in the next update on Dragon Ball Legends.
>>
this faggot ass game unironically gave me the 4 oldest lfs on the summer banner
>>
dying gaem kek
>>
so... the key in the ToP is avoiding regen enemy teams?
>>
>>525914
Dokkan simp detected

>>525665
I’d only jump on these if I still needed to 7* the zenkai LFs personally. Or if I needed UI/Godgeta for my main teams. Still good value overall though.
>>
File: FullSizeRender54.webm (2.45 MB, 432x768)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB WEBM
>>
>>525629
Holy shit just use a Frieza nigger what the fuck is your malfunction.
>>
>goku has higher stats than the anniversary bosses
>only 1 boost unit which is the shitty LF
>no raid coin missions
>drops are shit
this raid sucks
>>
>>527919
Based LFer BTFO.
>>
bros.....
>>
>>529508
i can play on easy mode now
>>
>>529515
Not really. He's great and all, but you can still get your ass handed to you very easily by a good blue LF/Zenkai. Congrats, either way
>>
File: 1533878091420.jpg (181 KB, 756x972)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
Is it a good time to get into this game, or should I just wait for an event?
>>
>>530566
>Is it a good time to get into this game
maybe 2 years ago
the game is pretty much dying with how much predatory nonsense they keep shoving into it and its only going to get worse
>>
>>526864
Unless you have antiregen characters it’s not worth it, every time I failed to kill the enemy party it was Buu that cucked my my bonuses.

>>528232
>>528575
There’s extreme Frieza zenkai so there’s no excuse. I’ve learned my lesson from past raids, just disband anyone with low AB because they always disconnect.

>>529508
>>529515
He’s still top tier and on the best team but you’re still going to worry about Namek Goku/Bardock/Broly/Kid Buu/Toppo especially if you don’t have a good green. Super Kaioken is decent.

>>530566
Right now we have the Ginyu zenkai and the Appule characters, all of which are free so you have a decent Frieza force team to start with. If you’re thinking long term, you can start now and hoard your resources until something you like comes along, if not try Black Friday or Christmas.
>>
>>530702
>There’s extreme Frieza zenkai so there’s no excuse
do you even read the post you're replying to you filthy shill?
blatantly ignoring criticism isn't going to save you this time
this is like saying
>the boss is dark element just use shallot
this is raid is so heavily weighted towards the LF freeza that every other unit is just not viable
>>
>>530725
How much of a casual are you that you don’t have any boosted Frieza or even Nabana from the Appule event. Raids are joke difficulty, even advanced takes more effort to break the shield, it’s only an issue if your buddy is also an unboosted retard. New units being the only boosted ones have been a thing since day 1; Cell games, Second Coming Broly, Rising Battle Vegito, and Full Power Frieza were infamously difficult on release that you either had the character or waited until the level cap was raised. I find it to hard to believe you’ve been playing that long if you think the two are remotely comparable.
>the boss is dark element just use shallot
This isn’t true for extreme but certainly doable with raids as the boss is underleveled. Post your setup, why is this so difficult? I’m going to laugh my ass off if you’re hoping to get carried.
>>530580
The skill ceiling to this game isn’t really high but there are in-numerous amounts of casuals filtered from slightly difficult PvE/PvP and blame the game for not playing enough to win. Not everyone who criticizes this game is a scrub but if they’re complaining about raids that’s a pretty good indicator they might be.

This game used to just throw you to the wolves working with you only got for the week now there’s a structured progression: you clear the story/events; you grind the free characters/zenkai; you supplement with co-op/PvP when you can. At least reach that mid-game state of having most events cleared as you’ll have a more general idea of how the game flows and can easily pick it back up again. Shitposting about a battle pass doesn’t help anyone, just pop bubbles if it bothers you that much.
>>
>>529508
>>530702
would Z1 Gohan be better for this team than Ultku?
itll be month or two before i get him to z7 unless they bring back his zenkai banner
>could also swap out Ss4 for z7 PUR ss3 but i find this guy to have more utility
>also YEL 7* goten over kid goku?
i cant make up my mind over what i should go with for this team
>>
>>530866
>How much of a casual are you that you don’t have any boosted Frieza or even Nabana from the Appule event.
keep projecting
its a fact that if you don't use the new LF freeza it takes over 5min to even clear the stage since this goku boss has higher stats than any of the other bosses
you can't even kill him with 2 double rushes without the LF
keep defending this garbage of removing rewards such as the raid coin missions and replacing it with the garbage boost format that only whales that have the new unit can benefit from
also keep defending hiding QoL updates like more equipment slots and x2 auto play behind some shitty subscription service
knowing you you will definitely defend this garbage that will literally kill the game
>>
sex
>>
>>530972
>it takes over 5min to even clear the stage since this goku boss has higher stats than any of the other bosses
It takes 1 more shield break to beat the raid boss without LF Frieza, it takes roughly 2-3 minutes if your partner isn’t afk. You’re downplaying how common the Frieza/Frieza force boost units are and that everyone at least has extreme zenkai Frieza/Vegeta and the Appules.
> removing rewards such as the raid coin missions and replacing it with the garbage boost format that only whales that have the new unit can benefit from
They’re trying to get everyone to grind it out, that’s why hoi poi came back. No mission coins makes grinding more tedious but it’s not really a paywalll since the boss isn’t difficult.
>hiding QoL updates like more equipment slots and x2 auto play behind some shitty subscription service
As with Zpower or Zenkais, they implement heavy paywalls before gradually making it accessible. Sure, whales get the benefit of the subscription for the foreseeable future but 6 months to a year down the line when all this shit becomes standard with version 5.0, they’ll have wasted hundreds on a feature that would be eventually free. This is already happening with more rush zenkais added to the shop.
> you will definitely defend this garbage that will literally kill the game
I’m not against filtering out the surface level players that never get past rank 1 or go into co-op/raids unboosted, if you’ve been playing for a bit you should be competent with the regular content. Rearranging awards to have you log in consistently doesn’t bother me because I’d be playing the same either way. What would ruin mine and others enjoyment would be shit like a preferred PvP queue or being able to skip the majority of events. Only recently are they taking steps to moderate PvP, hopefully the mode as a whole is reworked instead of needing a subscription to be playable.
>>531343
Fuck Bandai Namco.
>>
>>530962
>would Z1 Gohan be better for this team than Ultku?
Gohan’s been somewhat displaced since the majority of Son Family is saiyan centric, ultra Goku and SS3 being the biggest examples. I try to go for a more pure build where everyone buffs each other, even if it’s suboptimal characters like Ultimate Gohan or super Kaioken. It’s mainly preference, SS4 is a more reliable tank and Ki battery though SS3’s guaranteed strike combos are deadly. Goten can be better than kid Goku depending on how you leverage his green, but kid Goku is preferable for stats and endurance.

There are many hybrid or saiyan focused builds but just throwing zenkai together is the most common setup. Keep experimenting and find what works for you.
>>
I didn’t ever think something like leadership skills would be implemented, z-abilities worked well enough. Much of the meta of this game is predicting your opponents characters, this is telegraphing which character is the most important in your strategy. It can’t be a zenkai but you’re definitely putting up your best sparking.

For niche teams like the sagas, Universe 6, or Vegeta family this can be highly useful. If you’re missing a character or want to substitute a character that doesn’t fit the tag, you can such as using Hit on USS or UI on Vegeta Family. For more popular teams, people are probably going to put their best characters regardless of how well they synergize. You’re probably going to see a lot more Revival/Future Gohan’s and SS4 Gogeta/Vegito Blues across the board.

The provisional shit is mentioned a lot so it will probably be tweaked.
>>
>>536177
Androids with lf revival gohan.
Fucking hell this game nooooo this completely changes team building for the fucking worst!
And that’s not even dabbling on the mess that will be boosted units.
All the save cucks that “focused on one team” malding they will get to play once per year when their team is boosted lmfao
>>
>>536177
leaders are even worse than boost units
>put new and shiny LL unit as leader
>not only receives tag bonus of the season but also all other z ability boost
pvp will fucking die
>>
File: 20210729_192603.jpg (129 KB, 922x2048)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>8 days
>27 replies

HOLY SHIT this game is dead as fuck...My condolences Legendbros
>>
>lag, bad input reading, and zenkai family every match
bros im thinking of uninstalling, pvp is just kinda getting worse for me and its probably the only reason i play this game
>>
>>525629

I got shafted on getting Gogeta(30k+) and now I literally got everyone except Gokua, a fucking EX

I got 2 Gohans and 4 MUI Gokus for fucks sake
>>
>hop into PvP
>get PVd to death
>uninstall
fun game
>>
This Chad is running Appule force, what’s your excuse?
>>
How the FUCK do I expend a lot of money in this game? I'm sick of being interrupted by the "you can't hold more zeni" message
>>
>>539463
upgrade equipment
>>
>>539474
I already upgrade EVERYTHING I get even before getting rid of the extra ones I don't want
>>
>>539463
Reroll slots on equipment, especially awakened equipment
>>
File: 66.jpg (51 KB, 386x794)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>back in my day having him in pvp meant you won
>>
surely theres no way fucking nabana is better than Z7 frieza
>>
>>539535
Not a chance but having an extra supporter/heal is useful depending on who you’re bringing. If I had to rank the Appules it would be Ramon>Robery=Orlen>Appule>Nabana.
>>
File: qAhVo8q.png (112 KB, 522x522)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
zenkai this man
>>
>>539753
that trash isn't even a year old
fuck out of here with that shit unit
>>
>>539753
Got flexed on by Uub
>>
>zenkai goten
ah yes a revival gohan zenkai buffer
thats totally what the game needs
>>
>>539519
Green Bardock gave me ptsd.
>>
Just a few more hours, can I make it?
>>
>>540358
update: LOL NOPE
>>
incoming reinforced hybrid meta might just be what truely makes me drop legends for atleast the foreseeable future
>>
File: E76eSYNUUAI_epO.jpg (194 KB, 1024x512)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
this is just plain up murder
>>
Did you farm the minions?
>>
>Dokkan threads last a day or two
>This has been going on for 13 days
Oh nonononono.
Legends isn't going to make it through the year, is it?
>>
>>541043
Yeah, I just finished about an hour ago
>>
>>541043
my energy tank and tickets hurts
>>
>>541076
These threads go on for months, faggot. Get used to it
>>
>>541009
It's a good day to be a Son fampaiCHAD
>>
Hybrids finally god tier, get fucked saiyan mains with your Namek Goku zenkai
>>
Bros... DaTruth is making fun of us again... What happened legendchads? We were supposed to dethrone Dokkan but we're losing... Oh no no no...
>>
i forgot this mofo was an absolute damage god
>>
>>541308
His zenkai also buffs blue ss bardock and namek goku.
>>
>40 zenkai rush medals in total
thanks based retards
>>
>>
Gohan is such a fucking abomination it's obvious that these nigger devs don't give a single fuck about game balance as long as bugmen nips keep spending money.
Two nukes weren't enough.
>>
>>546055
played pvp for about half an hour and 90% of my matches were gohan and hybrids im so bored of this shit
>>
just rename this shit to hybrid legends
>>
>>546388
Same, triple Gohan literally every fucking game.
Three months adding GT units and it's still a mediocre team one single Gohan unit and the whole meta is mutt faggots.
Also son family having more revival units than regeneration is beyond retarded.
>>
if they release more revival units in the future, they need to limit one revival char. per party in the next big update they're gonna implement
>>
Legendschads this thread is dead just like our game what the fuck happened
>>
How much did you get? I missed like 5 daily coop bonuses but got top 10k in all seasons.

Until LF Frieza gets a zenkai, he’s probably the best option for the last slot on the Appule squad.
>>
>>548246
>broly zpower drops in PvP
see ya
>>
>>548615
too bad he's shit
>his shitty zpower replaces the raid coin missions
fuck you too devs
>>
>>548615
>Oh hey, a free Broly to make up for the Goten/Gohan zenkai
>Have to fight Hybrids to get Broly
Do they seriously hate their players or something
>>
File: chadiren.jpg (19 KB, 523x587)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>open legends
>play some pvp matches
>close the app
>>
why do they have to take away 100 z power just because they're giving us shitty ultra/broly z powers? Makes zero sense
>>
>>549202
To make it worse, they took the Raid Medals.
>>
Suck my dovahkiin balls
>>
>2 gotens can't even beat broly in 1 shield break
>no boosted coin drops despite being the main unit
>coin missions replace by zpower for a shitty unit nobody cares about
the fuck is this trash
>>
Been playing it for the past few days and have no idea what the fuck is going on. I have been getting some good broly cards I guess and got it two stars, could I get any advice for a beginner?
>>
>>551027
try focusing on one or two teams at a time and maybe try completing the sparking limit break banner before it goes away in a day for some z-power
>>
I didn't get revive gohan. Should I dump the LL z power on goten? Is his zenkai worth it?
>>
>>551027
>>525631
>have no idea what the fuck is going on
That’s normal. With time you come to understand how to best tackle the biweekly event system and manage resources. The most important to you are energy/skip/tickets/souls/zeni, the latter have boosted drops on bonus battles on weekends. Once you get the hang of clearing content you can prioritize zpower for your best characters. There are a number of good banners to dump your crystals into if you want to collect characters, the sparking limit break step up is the exception as the real prize is the zpower freebies, and LL Zpower is rare.

Your ideal path of progression is clearing the story mode for Shallot transformations/limit breaks and challenge crystals. You also unlock a bunch of saiyan zenkais(worst to best): Frieza SS Goku, Scouter Vegeta, Youth Goku,Second coming Broly, SSB Goku. It’s not advisable to summon on their zenkai banners as youth Goku can be farmed from an event and the rest can be obtained through Spacetime Rush. The permanent story events also gives free characters/zenkai (Raditz/Nappa/Vegeta/Frieza) though you’re better off just doing the daily stage. Co-op requires an established bench for the advanced difficulties, it’s okay doing the beginner ones until that point. PvP is a free for all, you might match with scrubs or whales, the latter more likely the better you are.

Summoning without a plan won’t get you very far, you should invest in the tags that you already have a decent pool to work with or something you can see yourself playing long term. Metas can shift from week to week but in the long run you’ll find more success fully investing in one team as opposed to half assing several.
>>
>>551027
keep playing for at least 100 days before consulting reddit or 4chan for advice or you'll just feel overwhelmed and give up
>>
File: 1628250951819.jpg (27 KB, 515x600)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
bros
>grinding up cc for sparking limit break
>after a couple hours only need 50 cc
>check mission plan
>can spam a few adventures and win pvp 3 more times
>start spamming adventures
>going through the motions my retarded ass ends up hasting 5 7-hour adventures i had set a couple hours ago and throw away 500 cc
bros ive lost my will to live and no way im giving the game money
>>
>>551926
Uninstall and you can finally be free.
>>
>>551926
And that’s why you never haste
>>
>>552037
i didnt mean to, as i was interrupting and spamming adventures i accidentally hasted, the worst part is the fact the adventures were for the party popper shits that i had auto restarted not knowing i had already finished it up so i literally got nothing out of it
>>
>>
>>551747
Alright, 100 days.
>>
>>551926
the button placement for hasting sucks
i remember losing about 300cc back they first added it
>>
I think.... Dokkan.... Has won
>>
>>552840
Dokkancels please stay in your threads
>>
>>553272
>8 hours to reply

So this is the power of legends incels...
>>
>>553349
LegendsCHADS have more fun playing their game than shitposting about it.
>>
>>548704
>>548764
>>549202
Broly is low key oppressive on a super saiyan team, being able to cancel buffs with his green card and bonus against son Family. He’s a much more consistent card spammer than zenkai purple Broly, and is not nearly as restricted as RoC Vegeta; he’s basically the best purple super saiyan that also works in movies or Powerful opponent.

For a new player unsure of what teams to invest in, this Broly gives a nudge to Super Saiyans; Bardock is still considered among the top tier zenkai due to his broad zenkai ability and synergy with the other super saiyan zenkais. If you’ve been playing consistently, you at least have scouter Vegeta or Turk for zenkai bench.
>>
>>541009
>>540691
Second Coming SS Gohan has mostly stayed true to his original tank role, interestingly his zenkai was more leveraged towards super saiyans than hybrids. You can include Bardock on a Son Family team as he becomes self sufficient with two zenkai buffs. The sub count reduction on Gohan’s ultimate was always the strongest asset to the character, now you can exploit Bardock buffs and stack them if you can pull it off. For SF/Hybrids, this Gohan is a much more consistent defensive option than Namek Goku or Zenkai Trunks; conversely his damage won’t be as impressive unless you have a green card or dead allies. If you have stars on the Legends road Gohan, he forms a perfect partner for this Gohan and Revival Gohan; lowering sub counts and raising damage helps in the early game.

They’ve purposely been avoiding a green or blue hybrid zenkai that buffs hybrids, probably because the team doesn’t need it. But I will wait for green ultimate Gohan zenkai regardless.
>>
File: FullSizeRender55.webm (2.91 MB, 406x720)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
There’s a lot of contention surrounding Goten as the latest LL Zenkai, considering revival Gohan wasn’t that long ago. Considering how hard they’re pushing super saiyans, it makes sense why they would put two prominent son Family SS characters into the spotlight. If you have Bardock and can get either zenkai, you already have the team.

Goten was considered trash next to Beerus without a zenkai, SS4 is superior in every way; what he was good at were his blast spam and Gohan support. With a zenkai, Goten’s burst damage is as devastating as FSK Gohan making a deadly ranged pair. Converting strikes into blasts or nullifying endurance with his ultimate are useful tools but mainly his purpose to buff Gohan with constant swaps. His ultimate doing more damage with SS son family characters gives him nuking potential like SS3, but limits your options. I actually prefer using RoC Goku in my Family Kamehameha trio.

Compared to revival Gohan, Goten can’t leverage two lives but his damage is overwhelming from the start.
>>
>>554001
Nobody runs hybrids on Super Saiyan. Ever. It’s suboptimal compared to the Z7 Gogeta - Z7 Green Broly combo, or even Blue color counter with Broly PUR.

Gotens damage is nowhere near FSK. He’s a good all around unit with a fully stacked kit for all the reasons you mentioned, but there is no reason to ever use him over Revive Gohan, or Z7 SS3/SS4 Goku. He actually has some serious team problems for this reason. Unfortunately, he’s just never going to see much play as a second and sometimes third choice out of the gate.
>>
>>553990
Second Coming Gohan isn’t “leveraged for super Saiyans”. You aren’t going to see him on that team, because you use Nameku on the blue color counter variant. He is specifically a tank for hybrids.

Buff tricks like the one you described can be powerful, but seldom pan out. You just can’t go into a match intending to do this, and end up gimping yourself with a bad team.

You can run him instead of Z7 SS2 Trunks if you want a more defensive unit on hybrids - both are good options.
>>
>>551747
New players: this is some of the best advice I’ve ever seen given.

Reddit is filled with rank 35 dweebs, and there are some seriously bazaar takes on new units posted here. If you want team advice, check in with Gamepress or one of the high rank you tubers.
>>
https://youtu.be/Q2BLwhLDTok
Video and stuff
>>
>>554008
Amending this - you kind of can run a good hybrid-based SS team with Revivehan and Futurehan.

Nameku is probably preferable, but this new Gohan could slot in there.
>>
Sabats voice has been shit for years now what the fuck happened to it
>>
File: 1629188623221.png (593 KB, 720x540)
593 KB
593 KB PNG
this just happened and we're getting an lf evolution Vegeta
>>
>>553979
even at 14 stars his stats are garbage and you're just better off running the other purple super broly on ssj teams
the only utility he has is his green card and his ki recovery distribution and even that isn't that good
he can't tank for shit
>>
File: f9e.jpg (54 KB, 1024x1024)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
As a VegeCHAD, I've always pulled every single Vegeta unit within three tries. (Albeit, almost never again on their initial banner) That will continue with this upcoming SSBE Vegeta.
>>
>>554501
nevermind, just saw the banner and his kit and i have no reason to summon for this man
>>
>>554501
>>554859
bros...
the sparking tickets from that one pve event
>>
>>554501
>>554859
>>554914
Vegechads...
>>
File: dblcharacters.png (3.41 MB, 750x1334)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB PNG
>>551399
different anon, but I also started playing only a few days ago. I haven't finished story yet, but picrel are the units I have so far from challenges and free summons (haven't spent any cc yet, the spirit bomb goku is from the rare medal shop). Is it too early to decide which tag I should build a team on? I really want to avoid the situation you described about blowing cc and only having several half-assed teams to show for it instead of just having one good team and building on that. I'm thinking I'll just wait until a new unit that I really like releases, and then building the team that unit can fit into, but I also dont think thats the best idea. idk bros, I need some more advice
>>
Dokkanchads are making fun of us again bros... When will it stop? I'm tired of taking L after L...
>>
>>555749
t. Vegetabro
>>
Yellow LFs are cursed...
>>
>>555942
Your mom is cursed
>>
>outplaying my opponent
>his Z7 trunks 1-shots two of my units each with blue cards that caught me in a sidestep
>lose
fun
>>
>>556790
if he caught you in sidestep for the second time then that's a misplay on your part
>>
File: rose dokkan.png (214 KB, 250x333)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
https://sensortower.com/blog/dragon-ball-z-dokkan-battle-3-billion-revenue
>>
This game had the potential to be super fucking popular but Toshi bungled it so hard. He legitimately might be the most incompetent video game dev ever.
>>
>>555738
>haven't spent any cc yet
Good, at least you didn’t waste it on master pack like I did.
>Is it too early to decide which tag I should build a team on?
Something to keep in mind is that not all tags are equally accessible or viable. If you decide to main Future or Movies you’ll typically have an easier time summoning than if you were invested in GT or Rival Universe; if all you care for is the pride troopers or godly fusions it’s something to keep in mind. The game generally pushes you towards saiyans and God Ki since Shallot is a apart of both; once you clear space-time rush you can freely obtain zenkais that can boost a character with the same tag and color.
> just having one good team and building on that.
Broad tags like saiyan/son Family/Future/Powerful Opponent have multiple builds; if you have enough of the necessary characters your saiyan team can become a Super Saiyan team, your future team may just be hybrids like Trunks/Gohan, or make a Son Family team with only Goku. Team building is working with what you get from the gacha but having an end goal makes it far simpler.
> new unit that I really like releases, and then building the team that unit can fit into
If past experience has taught me anything, you probably won’t get the character you desperately want until you’re chasing something else. You don’t necessarily need to spend your crystals on a banner, the crystal missions for zenkai characters like Bardock or Super 17 automatically unlocks the character at zenkai 1 to give you a headstart for developing that tag. If you know the character is some form of Goku/Gohan or a fusion/powerful opponent then you know what tags to go for; just don’t hold out hope for an understated addition like DBSaga majunior and stagnate for months.
>>
File: FullSizeRender40.webm (2.28 MB, 432x768)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB WEBM
>>555942
>LF Piccolo: king of the regen meta alongside 21 and zenkai buu. Now shares Regen’s main yellow role with DKP and LR Piccolo
>LF Gogeta Blue: flamed on release as underwhelming, now considered top tier because cover nullification is too good; God Ki/Fusions main yellow still.
>LF Future Gohan: arguably one of the best nonzenkai characters, cucks everyone with card sealing and endurance
>LF Full Power Frieza: dragon ball destroying blast armor god that’s carrying Lineage of Evil/Frieza Force on his back.
>LF SSBE Vegeta: solid all rounder with infinite ki, good sustainability with healing and type neutrality.
Yellow is fine, red is still gimped with two LF’s.
>>
>>556987
toshi is just the face
the real issue is namco since they are the ones pushing for the excessive monetization practices
to them ingame progress should be monetized
its gotten so bad that there's content thats only doable with the new and shiny units
>>
>>557164
>he cant win without +300% damage inflicted and -50% damage cut buffs
ngmi
>>
>>557550
that shit shouldn't exist in the first place
>>
>>557550
if you think the extreme co op isnt fucking bullshit and annoying as hell you are wrong.

I legitimately only bother with co op if i have the battle bonus unit thats a cheat code to beating them.
Its not worth spending the time to trial and error on the extreme co op.
I just do the hard one and get done in a few minutes.

the one thing i do want is for them to finally revamp the equipment system.
Im seriously tempted to use the hack to have my values be the max the equipment can naturally have.

i dont even want to do the epic meme of having all my equips max out and solo everything.
I just want to stop wasting my time rerolling fucking equipment everywhere.
>>
>>557128
alongside *kid buu and zenkai buu
>>
>>557128
people still underrate lf piccolo and it hurts my soul.
No dkp is not better on the current regen team thats extremely blast focused.
>>
why can they not fix the god damn lag in this game.
Please get dedicated servers for fucks sake.

Legitimately this only happens on bamco pvp mobile games
i have never experienced such shitty connection issues on other games.
>>
File: 1604807734394.jpg (331 KB, 753x707)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>Have not played since first half of the anni
>PvP rank reset to the bottom
>Have to climb back up by beating very clearly new players
Feels bad, I'm basically stat checking them and they have no chance.
>>
>>560113
What team?
>>
>>560123
Generic GT team.
>>
>this kills the hybridfag
>>
im loving ssbe bros
>go element neutral on blue card
>1-shot revival cell
>stay element neutral because he triggered his revival
>activate main ability and catch cell in a tackle
>proceed to 1-shot cell again into the LF
>>
>>560775
>pop green and get another card
>retards try cover changing
>get another card
>never run out of ki
vegechads i think we won
>>
wait just realised... I cannot buy more Zenkai power for GRN Beerus, what the hell? he's Z6 and I have enough coins to get the last 1000
>>
>>560957
try Resync
>>
>>560963
nah still the same, Idk if it's some bug or what.
>>
>>560957
did you finish the zenkai missions?
>>
>>
>about to win
>sidestep
>game misreads it as a tap
>lose combo and get ult'd and die
>>
3.6 update
>hoi poi step up with higher crystal rewards, coins are in the original series and raid events
>Jiren gauntlet battle with skippable stages
>Cabba story event and zenkai, perfect partner for SSBE
>UI changes; LL show as such on the select screen, Exchange shops are all condensed into one tab including the guild shop, new icons
>battle version 2.4
>cue when executing a perfect vanish, pause step nerfed
>co op boss now stays locked on you if you taunt, dual rushes deal twice as much damage
Overall great update, having to go through the guild tab to exchange was a chore.

I’m eager to see how zenkai Cabba performs, his support may make the difference for extreme Jiren, red Kefla, and both Hits.
>>
Hadn't gotten anything worthy in my last 15k crystals including 2 rotations on the lf ssbe banner. Exchanged the coins for a ticket and got Vegeta for my stacked god ki team so I guess I'll stick around for at least another month
>>
>>560987
fixed with the reset, So weird because last USTR I bought literally nothing and had 15 of the golden medals just sitting there.
>>
apparently hacks can now force loss.
Why bandai cant you make a good anti cheat.
>>
>>562692
>now
>>
>>562852
its different than the draw shit
you now both lose rp.
which means you get fucked even harder.
>>
Who needs raid missions anymore
>>
>>567378
i think i enjoy this more
>>
well over a year+ doing daily rerolls on this equip, and for sure thousands of cc spent trying to get this exact bastard to an S
and it finally happened
>>
>>567669
>not a single gold slot

fuck equipment.

>>567378
I Like the new raid system, and the new way they implement battle 50 events
>>
Bros, I left for some time shortly after the ftp Broly event. Has anything interesting hapened or can I be free for some more time?
>>
>>567378
while the community rewards are nice
the grind itself is worse especially if you just want the 1k CC
you need to grind it like 40 times for it
>>
>>567880
if they want to change the format of raids they better keep dropping extremes like gokua and jiren so that availing the extreme z power is actually useful and worth the grind
>>
Honestly why do people play this dogshit game over Dokkan. The UI looks fucking terrible and the rendering on the characters looks ugly as shit, like some westerner try to draw Dragonball.
>>
>>568071
dokkan is boring as fuck to play
>>
>>568093
>boring as fuck

I mean it's a mobile game, other than flashy jpgs why would you even bother playing gatcha games?

Plus this game has P2W PVP which makes it infinitely worse than Dokkan, plus pay to EZA units.
>>
>>568071
legends has the illusion of gameplay even if its coated in the most predatory gacha system ever
meanwhile dokkan is more of a collection game
>>
>>568101
i mean if im looking to kill time wherever that may be, id take legends combat over tapping coloured orbs every time
>>
>>567669
I don’t even have a single S of this bitch
>>
wasn't there supposed to be a rematch button for coop/raids in this new update?
>>
>>568444
thats for the big end of the year update
>>
>>567814
>has anything interesting happened?
New thanks banner, a raid and Hoi poi
>>
>>525629
With SSBE Vegeta my team officially has zero blast defense buffers

If I take all blast defense equips and have 3000+ blast defense status can I mitigate or subsititue for a blast defense buffer on my team?

Why they do stupid shit like this btw, Vegeta is a blast type who buffs blast attack but not blast defense? so idiotic
>>
File: serperior.jpg (247 KB, 1080x1472)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>567669
>All that for an S
Bro...
S is the new A and Z is the Z and Z+ is the new Z and Miley is Hannah

Why is that equip so special to you that you even spent CC on that

And whoever that anon I was talking to a couple of weeks about spending 3k energy to not get a single red slot "Let's go Vegeta"
I finally got it and made it into a Z

I hope you got your This is Kaioken
>>
>>555942
why?

and why the hell do they keep making 100 YEL LFs and RED still has like 2 LFs only

of all the colours, it's not like RED is the most dominant or anything
>>
>Goten, Cabba, Gohan
>All mid or balanced

LF Vegeta better not zenkai now, Dev team is stuck in the fair and balanced era and I don't want them touching him

LF SV on the other hand... lmao
>>
fun
>>
>>571196
my first one
>>
>>571199
got another one and im not even in top 20k yet
at this rate i wont even bother
>>
File: FullSizeRender63.webm (2.92 MB, 270x480)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
Evolution Vegeta is a monster, potentially chaining infinite cards if your opponent carelessly switches against him. While some may prefer Gogeta Blue for his unstoppable offense, this Vegeta serves as a Ki engine, and has the benefit of a healing green card. What gives SSBE the edge is his bonus against revival/endurance characters; getting rid of their first life gives Vegeta type neutrality which mitigates transforming Cell or the LF Gohan trio. While USS/Vegeta Family are relatively niche teams, God Ki/Saiyans have no shortage of good allies; Future/LF Vegeta, Whis, Zenkai SSB/Cabba all complement this Vegeta excellently. If you’re a new player and decide to go all in for him, you’d be fairly set until the endgame.

I’m surprised at another USS LF but UI is more than half a year old. I can see the next being GoD Toppo, Hit, or controlled Kale. Best/worst case scenario is SSB KKx20 revival into UI LF.
>>
>>571495
>infinte ki
bruh
i used to think so too until broly increased card arts cost in co-op and i had charge for a strike card

it was so eye opening that it's not fully infinite
when they zenkai him, they need to add one of these VB downside protections or increase from 20 ki restored to 50 ki restored to really make it infinite
>>
>wanted the strike attack
>>
>>570922
I Thought blue gohan was quite good personally.

The ok zenkais they have been releasing for a while now leave me mixed.

If they keep up the zenkai cabba system, you cant get them basiccally for free now if you do the dailies. barely 2k crystals.

The issue being that it may not even be worth to do that either if they are just ok.
That is why zenkais shouldnt have been paid in the first place.
Make them free and suddenly its not an issue if they are mid, cause you didnt invest crystals on them.
>>
whats the fastest way to get hoi poi coins
>>
>>573924
either do the raid
or do the bonus fight for zeni
>>
Why won't they fix Caulifla's face?
>>
File: 1630392863355-0.png (867 KB, 800x450)
867 KB
867 KB PNG
>pull new LF Vegeta twice in 5k crystals
>spend 7k cc and not even a single copy of cale and kaulifla

THESE WOMEN
ARE
KILLING
ME
JERRY

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
>>
>>574972
>pull 1 ssbe first try with the tickets from the previous surpass me event
>never pull him again in 3 rotations
>>
>>575279
i need to start beating this try to surpass me shit

what is the meta go to team to easy win this?
>>
File: 785789568.jpg (2 KB, 106x103)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
Am i autistic for refusing to use dupes of characters on the same team? e.g 2 gokus on the same team. This also applies to no goku or vegeta if vegito etc.

Its more fun to win with a cool team then one i put together because its meta or whatever.
>>
>>575938
i used a mix of vados or beerus with ssbe and zenkai godgeta
or a team with 18 given shes the best yellow in the game
>>
>>576405
>Am i autistic
Yes
>>
>>575938
I just used the 3* SSBE & 6* Tranny GB with Vados or 5* Purgito to win. A little tidbit tho, have a SP Satan on bench. That 7-10 Blue Card Amount Cut comes more handy than it looks.
>>
File: FullSizeRender66.webm (2.97 MB, 364x648)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
These last few All Stars have been fire, Revival Goku/Hit through GoD Toppo and Caulifla/Kale have been meta if not on release, in the following metas. This is undoubtedly a good thing since All Star characters are more accessible through missions as opposed to step up characters.

GoD Toppo is a beast on stats alone. That his playstyle is simple yet effective is icing on the cake, swapping in during a combo to barrage the opponent. It’s the opposite playstyle of Vados who stalls and sustains the team at the cost of damage, she may be preferable if it fits your build. Toppo more than proves his worth with his green/blue and devastating ult, he can sweep entire teams if you play your cards right. 2019/20 Legends would’ve made this character purple unit paired alongside SSBE but as it stands Toppo is his best partner that supplies cards with his infinite ki.

If you don’t particularly care for Toppo, the only team he’s crucial for is USS; God Ki/Rival Universe has many viable alternatives in the meantime. Definitely a competent substitute for zenkai Cabba and may ultimately be cheaper if you’re lucky.
>>
File: E8xj-LEXMAET0ii.jpg (191 KB, 1132x1344)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>576405
I think we should call this the dokkan syndrome

Anon is clearly a person who used to play dokkan and then fell in coma and just awoke to play Legends first
>>
>>577087
Homie you use Bergamo?
How long does it take for units to usually age on PvP
>>
>>577272
we havent had terrible power creep in a while and bergamo aged pretty well atleast at high stars, and still the best red for RU and USS teams
>>
>>577272
>use Bergamo
Mainly on USS, I prefer Kefla/Dyspo’s reliable offense more on Rival universe.
> How long does it take for units to usually age on PvP
Depends on how good you are and how many stars the character is. Suboptimal characters can still perform well depending on your set up, though obviously there are limits; I’d consider LF Vegeta the best aged character that still sees play today. Some characters don’t immediately become popular either, Revival Goku was trashed on release for not being as oppressive as Cell but now he’s everywhere. I’d consider SS3 GT Goku/Majuub as highly competitive but uncommon because GT/Fusions aren’t as popular as Son Family/God Ki, that will likely shift in the future. I still play yellow Hit so my views may be too maverick.
>>
>>577379
Dyspo doesn’t have any reliable offense. No reason to run him on any of his teams if you have Kefla or Bergamo, even at 14*.
>>
>>577379
LF Vegeta as in the First one?
How to make him useful

Start him in the front so he racks up buff for god ki or use his sustained damage cut middle fight
>>
>kakarot zenkai
>supports son senpai super warrior and sayian saga
FUCK YEAH SUPER WARRIOR AND SAYIAN SAGA

>LF frieza zenkai

NEVER EVER VEGITOFAGS
>>
File: veggie.png (96 KB, 1024x1024)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
*coughs up dust*
>>
I guess the reason why they aren't giving us 600lfz missions for lf frieza is because he's one of the more "recent" LFs in comparison to all the older ones like goten and ssj3
>>
Zenkai Frieza doesn’t dissapoint, he’s as fearsome now as the day he was released. SS3 is widely considered to be the best LF if not zenkai, and Frieza is a direct counter to him and the Son Family/Saiyan core.

Being one of the few blue card holders in the game it’s easy to catch your opponent or finish a combo to devastating effect; being easily chained off his strike cover or green card is very oppressive. Much like Beerus who became instantly top tier with the massive boost in stats and abilities, Frieza buffs damage for simply existing and can reliably tank or combo while removing buffs and raising costs. He virtually has no weaknesses other than getting hard countered by SSBE or Gogeta Blue. While solid on his own, a strong team needs to be built around him for Frieza to truly shine.

The Appule event if nothing else provides a decent batch of Frieza force characters to work with; Roberry’s endurance and heal as well as Ramon’s blast firepower are extremely useful. The extreme first form is one of the best free zenkais and complements LF Frieza perfectly. Extreme Ginyu may be redundant but can definitely hold his own with LF Frieza’s zenkai ability. Lineage of Evil definitely needs Frieza more, but it’s more rigid requiring FF Cooler/Frieza zenkai, green MetaCooler and DBS Frieza. Lineage is reliably good against saiyans but struggle against teams like Regen/Androids or rival universe; if you’re used to SS teams it’s the same playstyle of spamming Cooler buffs. Powerful opponent is an option but he doesn’t buff the tag; if you have the Turles zenkai you could place him without weakening the rest of the team, unless you’re using extreme/zenkai FF Frieza and Metacooler.

I wouldn’t directly compare Goten and Frieza’s zenkai as they have different playstyles, but Frieza is widely considered better and a shift in the balanced zenkai trend. Time will only tell if it’s hopefuel or suifuel for Vegeta/Vegitofags.
>>
File: FullSizeRender67.webm (2.74 MB, 324x576)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB WEBM
Ever since duo characters were introduced, I knew this iteration of Cale/Caulifla would eventually release and she’s well worth the wait. Duo characters have somewhat of a mixed reception, Broly:Cheelai and Great Saiyaman 1&2 were considering underwhelming because of their passive playstyle; Trunks/Mai and Caulifla buck the trend as reliable offensive self sustaining strikers. For now they may not be as popular as the more established alternatives such as Champa or Angel Vegeta but that’s likely to change in the coming months as they appear on more banners.

Their playstyle is a mix of Yamcha and Basil; you want to leverage the green card to restore your vanish and the lock in to follow up with a blue card if you know the opponent cannot vanish, not particularly tanky so I’d recommend covering at the end of the combo to get the most mileage. With card draw speed she can reliably combo for some time with a guaranteed blue card, that the ultimate reshuffles your hand can keep your momentum going. Definitely a more skill based playstyle as opposed to Champa/Angel Vegeta’s main function to cover change. A strong blue such as Toppo or Namek Goku can mitigate much of her weaknesses but may be little help against Zamasu. For now, their place is uncertain on all their teams; Zenkai 18 is pretty much the best yellow female warrior, Champa and Angel Vegeta are likely to have more stars on them at this point for active players. Rival universe is their most optimal setup alongside Vados/Cabba zenkai and Toppo; saiyans can work alongside the zenkai Goku’s, and there’s always Ultra/Spirit Bomb zenkai.

Their banner will be up for some time, if you get the opportunity it’s worth unlocking the missions to see how they hold up with an optimal z-ability. Between them and GoD Toppo, I would consider Toppo the better character simply because he has much more support available on God Ki.
>>
>>579628
is that supposed to be an attack?

>>580221
don't rationalize their cheapness
>>
>>581803
kale's strike card animation is like that person who jumps in between other people's fights to get free punches and kicks in
>>
Is there still a guild to join?
>>
>>584554
THE dbg guild
h7ygsygw
>>
>>584633
I sent a request-
"Noccandy" or similar
>>
File: FullSizeRender68.webm (2.69 MB, 270x480)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB WEBM
>>581342
I’m not even a fan of lineage but Frieza makes them fun.
>>
Finally
>>
Place your bets on the newest LF/Ultra, Im guessing it’s Bardock since anime original characters are featured.
https://youtu.be/RXF4FXZObuA
>>
I this game fun to pick up? I'll be honest, I just like pulling. Dokkan Battle is just too fucking boring to even consider the gameplay of.
>>
>great ape vegeta LF
interesting choice
>>
Finally a fucking giant ape model
now time for my LF Tapion and Baby 2
>>
File: FullSizeRender69.webm (3 MB, 270x480)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
>>586589
Depends on how much you enjoy arena fighters or PvP in general
>>
>>586593
kid goku
slug
piccolo
kid gohan
baby
alianza
bergamo
all of these characters have giant forms
>>
Cant wait to pull this Vegeta off the surpass me tickets and then never pull him again like a true VegeCHAD
>>
DOKKAN CHADS WIN AGAIN
>>
>>586594
I do like arena fighters but I'll be honest I'm not much for live pvp in mobile games. Is there decent pve content?
>>
Out of all the possible picks for an LF, this Vegeta was nowhere near the top; saiyan Saga doesn’t nearly get as much love as the Frieza saga but this is a nice start. People are already sleeping on the fact that this is the first Great Ape/Giant character in Legends; you may not care for Vegeta but this brings up one step closer to Tapion and Hirudegarn or Big Gete Cooler.

The saibamen crew is a nice freebie, I imagine they’re minions and saiyan saga. Saiyan Saga is much too rigid compared to the other tags because of how little buffers there are, now with Zenkai Kakarot and the saibamen almost any player can make a team. That they can be farmed with adventures is an interesting twist, you probably won’t need to spend hundreds of energy like on the Appules. Imagine zenkai awakening power dropping from adventures, but I expect another year before that happens.
>>586616
PvE in Legends is primarily supplemental to PvP, yes there’s good fights to be had and hours of content to go through but you may finish before the biweekly update. The way to play this game is to dabble in both otherwise you’ll lose motivation.
>>
>>586626
Is it live PVP or is it the ai-controlled defense team style
>>
meh.. another single lf banner, boring new events, no lf z banner, no lf z power for frieza.. i feel like skipping the game till black friday
>>
time for super vegito zenkai due to his embarrassing display
>>
File: FullSizeRender6.webm (2.26 MB, 202x360)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB WEBM
>>586633
As the name implies it’s against actual players so your wits and reaction time are directly tested against the opponent. However it’s still a mobile game so if your opponent toggles the wifi enough he will get replaced with a bot so it’s hit or miss.

Tournament of Power is a competitive PvE mode where you do face off against AI controlled teams in a board game setting.

Co-op has you paired against a boss with another player, the higher difficulties requiring teamwork.

Space Time Rush is a boss rush that prevents you from reusing characters, the bosses health don’t restore from repeated attempts so it’s a matter of conserving the characters you need to win and clear challenges.
>>
File: E1zUz5tWYAABicH.jpg (437 KB, 924x995)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
>Want to make a LoE team
>New banner seems like a good way to quickly get some
>Even if I get the units I want from the banner I'd need to pull multiple so I can spend even more on Zenkai
Man why does starting a new team have to be so expensive. I have hardly any cc too so I'd have to open up the wallet to get enough to start a team, and that aint happening
>>
>>586641
im gonna grind that saibaman team
hoping for appule force to come back
>>586963
Id recommend building a frieza force team instead of loe.
>>
>>586626
did they add the previous appule force to regular summons or not yet?
>>
>>586626
>the first Great Ape/Giant character in Legends; you may not care for Vegeta but this brings up one step closer to Tapion and Hirudegarn or Big Gete Cooler.
This was my first thought. Golden Great Ape Baby is now on the table as another LF for GT to suck all my cc away.
>>
>>587041
no
they are labeled EVT like all other event characters
which means they will never be summonable
>>
File: Ohgodyes.png (21 KB, 112x112)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
join
>>
>>554501
>>554916
WITHIN THREE STEPS EVERY TIME
>>
>>587380
i did a full rotation
no yajibore or vegeta unfortunately, ill probably get them on new years banner or something.
>>
Summons have been so bad for me, I spent 50k on zamasu and didn't get him and haven't gotten any of the new lf's at all. motivation is really low, hope we get a lf bardock soon and I actually get him.
>>
>>586551
Bardock would be cool, hope he doesn't get gimped hardcore just cause of blu zenkai bardock. I wouldn't be surprised if we get some other LF but bardock would seem next up. maybe a more niche unit like a Turles or similar.
>>
File: Scouter Vegeta LF.webm (2.89 MB, 270x480)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
While not the surprise everyone was expecting, LF Scouter Vegeta bursts into battle like the power ball to great effect. Perhaps SSBE had to come first as Vegeta Family needed a good boost; Vegeta isn’t in Vegeta family until Android saga when Trunks is conceived and there is an actual family, same reason why Bardock isn’t on Son Family.

Scouter Vegeta’s overwhelming offense mirrors the tenacity he had in his fateful duel with Goku; even Blue characters can get quickly routed. Though he has endurance and heals after an attack, Scouter Vegeta is a bit of a glass cannon and greatly needs the assistance of a zenkai buff like Frieza SS Goku Zenkai or Kakarot in order to last throughout the battle. I’m glad his blue card isn’t a generic beam though hard to pull off, it can hit for ridiculous numbers after being built up by a combo. The AoE green card is also incredibly useful and draws a blue like Caulifla & Kale. The ultimate reliably hits hard but I prefer seeing the LF, switching to a blue may not save you. Did saiyans/powerful opponent need this character, probably not as there are alternatives; He’s definitely essential for saiyan saga as one of the few buffers.
>>
>>588061
very nice
>>
>>587103
FUCK WHY DIDNT I READ
FUCK FUCK FUCK

i thought this was another ginyu super warrior shit
>>
>>567880
True but things like Hoi-Poi Coins & the ability to actually achieve SP & EX Z-Power without playing 100+ times is also there.

It's more & less at the same time.
>>
File: EKZtp5EWsAAtS5r.jpg (132 KB, 500x722)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>588569
>>
>>525629
Did I miss the event to get the berry crew? I took a break from legends for a bit, but I kinda want to start a Frieza Force team.
>>
>>589174
yeah unfortunately
we are soon getting saibacrew
hoping appule squad returns with them
>>
>freeza force and saiyans now can have the hybrid bullshit team with endurance and revival
nice
now all they need is a proper LF gohan counter and that team is gone for good
>>
>>588061
He's definitely good for saiyan, the combo of LF Zenkai SSJ3 Goku with vegeta's endurance is heavily powerful as it heavily reduce RR's effectiveness from the other side.
>>
File: Yajirobe .webm (2.61 MB, 270x480)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB WEBM
Extremes have been on the rise lately, with Gokua being the first transforming unit of the rarity and Jiren the first to have blast armor it seems they haven’t been forgotten yet. I can’t believe I’m saying this yet Yajirobe easily stands alongside them as one of the best extremes.

Yajirobe is plays like an assassin almost, he can lock in and draw a blue card if the enemy is critically weaker than him; fragile though he may be, his vanish restoration is insanely high so you could stall for a while if nothing else. Because he drastically reduces his own sub count, you can almost freely pivot into him in order to finish off a character or abuse his team healing green card. Main abilities that debuff the enemy are hit or miss, it’s useless if the enemy is immune to attribute downgrades, otherwise a crippling penalty for healing or receiving damage from Yajirobe. While a super warrior, you’re pretty much only going to use him on saiyan saga for the z-ability.
>>
File: 1528547487652.jpg (23 KB, 400x300)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>588595
Idk what this says but I assume it's a compliment
>>
>>589317
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR GOD BROS
where is our endurance unit

it should have been LF SSBE Vegeta man
>>
File: 41p4eq53dzn71.jpg (493 KB, 1316x2048)
493 KB
493 KB JPG
>>
>>590139
Finally, a new Chadppa is here.
>>
Ladies please one at a time

I got six leftover shrapnel now and I just wish the recycle shop could do something with them when you're done awakening

Same with rising souls. I got so much from the kakarot event
>>
>they made the raid rewards worse
every fucking time
>>
>>590629
We can't have good things until Bamco doesn't have a Talibani overtake by F2Ps.
>>
>lose to this
i may as well quit
>>
>>591879
i mean if he played passively while you too stupid risks i could see it happen

is your a18 fully zenkai soul boosted?
>>
>>591903
yea i tend to underestimate my opponents if i dont see lots of stars or lots of GGs and play too aggressively and dont adjust until its too late, and passive players are the bane of my existence. but yes she is soul boosted
>>
Still 360 cc from my goal. I want to get the new vegeta going around
>>
File: Rival Universe .webm (2.62 MB, 324x576)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB WEBM
>>570922
I would actually consider Cabba fairly high tier, his Bardock style damage buffs are too good to pass up when there are heavy hitters like Hit(s), Toppo, and Bergamo. He’s a reliable damage sponge unlike Vados and the team heal/lock in is quite useful. Damage wise he needs to stall for a few counts or use a green card to compare to SS2 Trunks, but if you’re going for a serious blast build you’d probably be using GoD Toppo instead.

For a dedicated rival universe team, I would consider Cabba more essential than Caulifla; even if Cabba isn’t being played the zenkai buffs to Vados/Jiren/God Toppo would be more useful than a reliably strong Hit/Caulifla/Lavender. Cabba is an excellent all rounder as opposed to Caulifla’s one dimensional strike playstyle.

The Vegeta synergy is also underestimated; if you have LF Vegeta but don’t have zenkai SS3, he covers Vegeta’s weaknesses perfectly. SSBE can chain tons of cards in the right circumstances, with Cabba’s buffs he can wipe teams.
>>
File: Cabba + LF Vegetas .webm (2.53 MB, 324x576)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB WEBM
>>592520
For shits and giggles I made a Cabba and Vegeta team and it’s been easy wins ever since. Most impressive has been the overall effectiveness of Ultra or Majin Vegeta, it’s worth pursuing if you don’t have the LF Zenkais.
>>
File: will-1.jpg (38 KB, 800x450)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
another day
another non broken zenkai

the people complaining about zenkais ruined it all man
they were the best investments in the game
>>
>>593769
thats actually a decent thing
before it was like a mandatory thing to spend 7k cc on a shitty zenkai if you wanted a viable team
the new zenkais being only viable at best is overall a good thing
>>
>>590139
Anyone know what it says for nappa here? I would love for him t be able to work with the new cabbage patch kids.
>>
>>594231
from what i could gather from twitter it only says that he's a melee based saiyan saga attacker
no idea if he has unique skills for the saibamen
i do hope he has the gokua antihybrid kit since that version of nappa beat up kid gohan
>>
File: Kaioken Zenkai.webm (2.94 MB, 364x648)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
I mused before about blue Kaioken Goku getting a zenkai, it’s more than appropriate given the saiyan saga themes but this character deserved it much sooner; I never expected Namek Goku to get one before him but it be like that. This Goku was the unit to have when he was released as his transformation boosted his stats much higher than the other characters at the time, his zenkai reaffirms that at a power level comparable with the other zenkai LF’s when transformed; that he’s very old and common enough for most players to have at 14 stars makes him much more easily attainable than a zenkai Namek Goku. This character is still unique, he has one of the few different green card animations during a Rising Rush, and he’s the only character that forcibly ends their own transformation once landing an enhanced blue card. Just like DBS Gogeta, the character is flashy enough to see more play even if the zenkai isn’t top tier.

Amusingly enough, Kaioken Goku’s playstyle revolves around spamming green cards while transformed so using a special move early on will handicap you. Kaioken’s purpose is to reliably continue a combo or stall while restoring vanish with the green card. Actually running out the transformation is very rare, you’re more likely to sacrifice him if things had reached that point in favor of a crisis unit.

Son Family and Saiyans (Goku) have no shortage of powerful blue characters; Namek Goku as the best crisis character, SS Gohan as the best tank, SS3 GT Goku is a better card spammer, Spirit Bomb Zenkai is free. The appeal was f this Goku is his accessibility as anyone who’s played long enough to pull on the Goku everyday banner has red stars on him; that he’s a saiyan makes him more flexible than Gohan on teams. His z-ability is still very good for Son Family, and his strikes more useful than Namek Goku’s blasts. Saiyan Saga could definitely use him, that Kakarot Zenkai is a free damage and health buffer makes it appealing.
>>
>>594733
That said, I don’t consider this zenkai bad or mid. His niche is solid as a reliable damage dealer with some bulky defenses, but even he can get outmatched by LF Scouter Vegeta. The only thing I would change about this zenkai is having him released sooner; he should’ve been one of the first ones. Don’t even get me started on Kid Gohan.

For a new player looking to start a saiyan/son family team, this Goku’s a solid foundation to work with, as his weaknesses are heavily mitigated by UI/SS4/Revival Gohan or SS3/SS4 Gogeta.
>>
>>594004
but the good thing about it was that you were guaranteed to get a broken unit with 7k cc

now back to new units being broken only
>>
>>594782
nah fuck that shit
nobody likes LF gohan except his shitty apologist
i don't want to deal with a shitty LF gohan for every single tag
>>
File: Kaioken Special RR.webm (2.87 MB, 404x720)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
>>594733
>>
The saibamen crew are actually kinda fun. Might just use them for my main team for now. Only issue is lack of good equipment really.
>>
>>595424
too bad the grind for them is fucking awful
>>
SSG Shallot has been around since the 2nd anniversary, he may be powercrept by zenkais but is still highly underrated. That you can customize his special move with teachable ones offers a wide range of plays if you’re not aiming solely for damage; Zenkai Goku/Red Gogeta special are the most damaging but some draw cards like LF Frieza or extreme Super Trunks. Extreme Dabura’s special draws a green card which offers a great amount of plays; paired up with AoE characters like UI/Merged Zamasu/Revival Goku is an easy if cheap way of getting priority. There’s no limit to the amount of practical uses this offers, a free card shuffle with Angel Vegeta or a counter with SS3; Shallot definitely can take a spot on the saiyan team for utility. Being the only light element in the game he cannot be countered by element, as long as he’s transformed he can hold his own.

For the main character, he’s mostly overlooked despite being one of the strongest free characters. SSB is highly anticipated but I doubt the hype will last unless there’s a game changer like teachable ultimates. I like him for the fact that he’s an underdog and fitting for the character his simple playstyle can easily overwhelm a seasoned player if they’re careless.

His hero rarity I think is supposed to be thematic, and if we ever get Giblet I assume he would be an Ultra to represent the dual sides of free characters. The hero rarity team isn’t really a team so much as free buffers for Shallot. If he gets a rarity upgrade those hero only challenges are going to be much more annoying.
>>
the ideal minions team.
Tennenman couldve been GRN and him with Roberry wouldve been a great combo, too bad you kind of have to choose between both of them half the time due to so many strong blue units.
Saibaman feels strong but isnt as good as Ramon especially since he's much weaker after the time in which hes supposed to have killed himself by, but his self destruct is a nuke.
Kaiwareman easily replaces Nabana.
Appule still the better PUR as Copyman is dogshit.
>Kyukonman over Orlen
Maybe
>Jinkouman over Tennenman or Roberry
No
>>
>>594860
Fuck LF Gohan

Why should only his fans get a broken LF zenkai to enjoy with 7k cc

It is my time to oppress and I want my favourite cards to rule the meta
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/DB_Legends/status/1443086538997329922
Kid Gohan and piccolo revival unit? Sure why not
>>
I'm uninstalling the game. If I want to play some time later, I can log in with my player Id, right?
>>
yay for legends being finally ded
>>
>>599352
Right
>>
>>599332
>kid Gohan revival units
Meh
>>
WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO ALL STAR BANNERS.
>>
I got the revival gohan from one summon, I don't think I wanna even play hybrid saiyajins or anything. Is he considered good or bad? been seeing a lot of mixed messages.
>>
>>600399
the core hybrid team with z7 LF gohan/revival gohan/one armed future gohan is already the best it can be
he basically isn't needed which is why his inclusion is so questionable
they should have added a new krillin/tien/yamcha instead of a unit that will never be used
>>
File: Eixen_7UwAYc8kG.jpg (386 KB, 548x700)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>600402
to be fair, I neither have red LF gohan to 7 stars nor do I have any other gohan lf's. so ig I wont really run it still. I enjoy god ki stil, too bad I spent 60k on zamasu and got no copies.
>>
Came back to this game after 1 1/2 years, shit's still the exact same hybrids busted more zenkais and only just now is getting worse than it already was.
>>
>>600402
straight up no cap man
this was a real missed opportunity for super warriors

are the new Gocollo in SW tag at least?
>>
>>601711
wait hybrid was busted in year 1?
i don't remember that
>>
>>525629
Van someone explain why the 3 bojak gang members are overly difficult? Not only that I pulled a disappearing perfect dodge on the little one immediately followed up with an attack and some how he is able use an attack card right after his special with no down time?
>>
>>603134
idk
fuck the hera clan

nothing but trouble every time
>>
It’s obvious in hindsight, Saiyan Saga is getting consistent support as was the case with DB Saga and USS earlier in the year. Despite having a lot of iconic moments the team itself was so niche to the point of being nonexistent; now there’s enough characters that you can comfortably make a saiyan/Frieza force/minion build, a far cry from before LF Scouter Vegeta’s arrival.

I think most would agree that Gohan and Piccolo’s interactions during this arc were just as memorable as all the flashy attacks and transformations; I didn’t think a duo character existed as more than a concept, especially so soon after Caulifla/Kale. Recent characters have had more unique mechanics like assist characters or revival in order to get you to pull on the rigged banners and not zenkai, fittingly enough Kid Gohan and Piccolo does both.

Compared to Revival Goku or Gohan, there’s a more drastic difference in playstyle after transforming; Gohan and Piccolo together provide a great amount of utility with the revival, sub count reduction, card drawing main and green card, and the strike cover. Only after reviving from Piccolo’s sacrifice does Gohan’s damage become noteworthy but only for a brief period mirroring his rage outbursts, without Piccolo’s strike cover he is rigidly set in his role as a blaster. Interestingly enough, while Piccolo does most of the fighting pre transformation kid Gohan passively buffs any Piccolo character which could make for some fun regen builds. Being the third son family revival character is also incentive enough for a cancerous build that is regen in all but name.

Some have theorized that this is the first of a new trend, a unit that starts as two characters and ends as one. Obviously this is a set up for duo characters that fuse but there’s no need for it to be limited to just fusions. I can easily see an Angel Vegeta & SS3 combo or a Whis and Beerus.
>>
File: Kid Gohan Revival .webm (2.53 MB, 270x480)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB WEBM
>>603819
Being the first revival that has a fail condition is interesting, it’s not like self destructs are common. Perhaps more revival characters are in the works with similar penalties such as having to wait a certain number of counts or use a quirk skill like Bojack. I don’t think we’ll ever have a character that nullifies revival like endurance, only self buffing characters like SSBE or Scouter Vegeta.

This character stirred some controversy because Gohan characters already run the meta, hybrids have reached a level of contempt that Fusions and Regen had at their peak. Who cares if you’re playing your favorite characters, they’re on the best team on the game you tryhard fuck good party +1

That’s just how gacha roll. Why does there have to be two broken SS2 Gohan’s? Because he’s a very popular character. Nobody bats an eyelid if there are more broken Goku characters such as the SS3’s, but something about Gohan inspires vitriol. Probably because he’s easier to mock as a character but harder to counter in game. For your sake, I hope you got Gokua.
>>
File: Sparking Nappa.webm (2.59 MB, 270x480)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB WEBM
Gohan and Piccolo pretty much stole the spotlight when the banner was revealed; Nappa being in the vjump didn’t help. It’s a bit unfair and people are already writing him off as another unnecessary blue saiyan but I urge them to reconsider.

Nappa has always been a bit of a meme character, the nappa everyday banner and young Nappa event establish how much the developers like this character to make all his iterations unique. They certainly didn’t disappoint with the first sparking Z Nappa, he seemingly has almost every kind of advantage besides a form of vanish restoration. True to his merciless onslaught in Z, Nappa controls the battlefield with his blast armor, self healing, and card shuffle. His cover negation is on the level of Gogeta Blue or SS4, arguably even better as he could potentially chain more cards with his green while the opponent is helpless other than switching a green. He converts all blasts into strikes when switching in like Kefla, and similar to Full Power SS4 they are destroyed when using a special for an additional boost. The main ability is Napa’s strongest asset as he has no innate card draw buffs and the heal/Ki is always useful; his damage needs to be built up from drawing lots of cards and the main can easily set it up. Defensively, Nappa relies on healing more than tanking but this can be mitigated by his cover/endurance allies.

Compared to even the blue zenkai saiyans, Nappa does a lot to justify picking him because he does so much. Undoubtedly the main blue for Saiyan Saga and Frieza Force as his z-ability is optimal.

Compared to the last All Stars this banner is heavily diluted with sparkings ; if you don’t care for the characters just skip or dailies only. Black Friday is around the corner and just like last year we won’t see another LF until then.
>>
>>603824
Dude single handedly keeping the threads alive with webms

Why do you say there won't be a LF this month, They just posted on twitter asking who the next LF will be
>>
>>603918
Last year we had Champa and Vados’s step up that were the only new characters released from October going into Black Friday; the celebration that followed was the beginning of the monthly LF trend. There’s certainly going to be an intermission before then and a change of pace is a welcome shakeup. There was also no Just Try To Surpass Me event (yet) which would at least tip you off with the mystery tickets.

On the other hand, the super chrono crystals have been brought back twice; they usually come before or after a new LL is dropped. LF SS4 came out just before the anniversary, they could just not have an intermission for character releases this year. People are already buzzing with interest for a potential Cell LF due to the Twitter posts, I very well could be eating my own words this week. It could go either way but I suspect whatever new characters that are revealed this month won’t be high profile enough to force the majority of players to spend.
>>
Great Ape Vegeta, Raditz and Kid Goku Zenkai coming in 24 hours

GRN Kale and Caulifla banner is live on JP
>>
>zenkai super vegeta
LF cell i guess
>support kid buu
i hope he ain't completely useless since they always nerf support unit stats
>>
>>605375
>>Zenkai YEL Super Vegeta
I'll come back to the game, then. I've been waiting for that since forever
>>
Remember the April fools Nappa events 2 years ago lmao? now they release a good Nappa
>>
dead thread
dead game
>>
they literally gave LF Gohan another platinum equipment

I believe this is gohan ball legends now
Whoever made this game are hardcore fanboys
>>
>>606007
What the hell even happened? Months ago I didn't think it could get any slower, but it did
>>
>>606500
inflation of gohan units and mid zenkais
>>
>>606500
way too much gohan/hybrid pandering
>>
File: 20211006_164423.png (419 KB, 720x720)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
finally got a 1500
>>
>>607018
Nice. The most impressive thing is that you got him in a single, and in the very start. The last time I got a 1500 was when I was 910/1000 from Z7 GRN Broly lol
>>
This wasn’t bad at all.
>>
>>607579
Got one saibamen up to 8 stars. I haven't been able to see what I can do with him.
>>
60+ erasers and 300+ energy for this
>>
>>607579
I haven't even reached 6* with any, eventhough I'm close to it. I'm literally 2 challenges close to the ticket.
>>
>>607718
>>608180
Adventure success is primarily determined by how many characters you have in the boosted tag and how high their power level is. If you’re new and don’t have a lot of saiyan saga characters or don’t have any stars on them there’s little you can do to catch up. If you don’t have any z-medals for adventure slots, good luck.

The most you can do is consistently refresh your adventures, just wait them out and never haste. You can reset the 7 hour adventures twice a day if you’re actively playing, 3 times if you’re seriously grinding. I’ve been doing one round of the generic adventure that drops all their z-power, and then I would replace them with two adventures for each character when they expire. Weekend adventures can throw off your rotation so you decide if the energy/slot removers are worth it.
>>
>got 1k cc
>go to new banner
>click
>lag happens
>empties 1k cc but no new cards
Fuck my life
>>
My equip luck is on fire lately, first Z+ after 40 Z’s. I almost thought they were a myth.
>>
legends bad lol
>>
>went to reddit db Legends
>lf cell vs lf ssj gogeta
id rather LF cell
Whatcha guys think?
>>
>>609773
>another shitty LF gogeta
>>
why does this game look so good but is so shitty?
>>
>>610526
model/animation staff is doing a great job
everyone else in charge doing a shit job
>>
Got an ultra from a pull. Is it any good?
>>
File: gasha_info2_2013700.jpg (237 KB, 696x370)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>LF cell
i wonder what they will do for the next all star banner since they have been tied to LF banners lately
>new IT goku
>new satan
>>
>>611374
where'd you get that? I'd love another chance at getting zamasu and I wouldn't mind more gohan dupes or a cell lf. seems like a cool banner.
>>
>>611374
Sparking Tien for fucks sake
>>
>>611404
https://legends.dbz.space/news/2341
where you get all the legends info
>>
>>611220
>from a pull
?????
but yea hes good
>>
>>611374

Hopefully Sparking Super Trunks/Vegeta that isn't absolutely shit

That or Sparking Z warriors, because that's the last ark they even show up with intention to fight lol
>>
>sounds nothing like Z cell
It's broly all over again. Skipped.
>>
I finally got you bitch
>>
Will those 6 free Gokus from the anniversary come back? I never finished them
>>
File: Perfect Cell LF.webm (2.81 MB, 324x576)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB WEBM
Tremble in fear baby, it’s about time the perfect lifeform got an LF and it doesn’t disappoint. It’s only fitting with Gohan being so prominent with two revival characters, Perfect Cell hard counters any revival or endurance mechanic with a debilitating loss of Ki and dragon balls that can kill the opponents momentum. Androids has been stagnating for some time without a good purple, now they can flourish in a mostly saiyan meta.

The second character to have a unique gauge after UI, it acts as a trump card; by using green/blue cards or just charging ki his ultimate damage is doubled letting you freely nuke type neutral characters without worry. Charging isn’t even as necessary as he restores Ki when facing an enemy; he can sustain himself on the battlefield for a while if you land his vanish restoring green card. While not very resilient, you can put the blast armor on his awakened cards to good use; a blast cover can easily reset you back to neutral during a combo. Ideally, you’d switch him in during a combo and then stall for time with his green card and force the opponent to switch, once the opponent is disadvantaged is when you drop the ultimate with a full gauge.

Androids really needed this character as Evil 21 is only viable with Zenkai 21 support. Being a striker, he has great synergy with the USS 17/18 or zenkai 16/18. What Perfect Cell lacks in defense can easily be mitigated by his transforming counterpart or Super 17 who also gives free green cards. Regen could especially use him on a powerful opponent build, the free Kid Buu can pump up his damage to crazy numbers. While he doesn’t buff Future, it might be worth slotting him in if you don’t have Rosé or prefer a more offensive playstyle.

He’s certainly going to be the last legends limited before Black Friday, its prudent to skip if you don’t care for him. Perhaps him not buffing Future is a hint the next character will, could Sword of Hope Trunks be next?
>>
>>611825
The plankton voice is eh, it doesn’t bother me as much because it’s still appropriately smug. JYB can’t sell an intimidating Broly at all which is much more egregious.
>>
>>612057
Either the z-power returns in the shops or they’ll rerun it during the Black Friday/Christmas celebration.
>>
>>611374

>no drops after 10k again
>>
surely we'll get a new ultra unit next week r-right bros?
>>
>>612281
they will save ultras for big celebrations
like black friday/new year
at least for now since they're still free
which will coincide with the whole big update that will come with leader slots/tier list for pvp/legends pass
>>
>>612281
I can easily see them following up this golden showdown with 3 seasons of an ultra, given the Cell games theme it’s not too hard to imagine who it would be.
>>
>>525629
is it possible to unlink to reroll?
>>
>>613043
Rerolling isn't worth it, the welcome tickets are trash, it takes forever to get all of the beginner crystals, and there are no good banners to dump them on anyway. Unless you picked back up an old account and you just want to start fresh I would not bother.
>>
>>612383
Will they do anything for Halloween/Thanksgiving or is it just the fall event as an all around fall holiday events?
>>
>>613083
>Unless you picked back up an old account and you just want to start fresh I would not bother.
even tho how do i do it
>>
Another banner where I get jack shit, I haven't gotten a new lf since gogeta came out. am I really cursed to forever pull more copes of bingus?
>>
>>613089
I don't remember, you can probably find a guide on youtube
>>
>>613087
considering the newest newsletter we got i doubt we will get a lot of new content until the big update is released
>>
>running THE safest team
>still a shit player
>>
>>614030
based, Powerful Opponents is underrated
>>
>spend almost 10k cc on the banner
>get jack shit
>use one of the free tickets from the adventures
>pull cell
well fuck you too game
>>
>>614221
Same here, but with 10k, I got:
>Red Bojack
>PUR DKP
>SP GRN Kid Trunks
>EX S17

Really wanted the Cell tho. Went from 27k to 17k.
>>
How the hell do I get chestnut burrs?
>>
>>615260
get lucky with acorn adventures
i finished my adventure missions and got maybe 2 burrs ever
>>
Please game I just want one more copy of LF Piccolo, so I can start the Zenkai process. I dont want to run a Hybrid team
>>
How the fuck does anyone play this game when the pve is absolute dogshit and literally every other pvp match is some lowlife lagswitching faggot? Does reporting at least do anything so these cheating shitheads get banned?
>>
>>615422
masochism for me
theres big banwaves every once in a while but yeah theres almost always cheaters trying to break the game
>>
>>615422
I just play it for a week, uninstall it, and play it after a month.
>>
>remember when blue broly was the only op unit and everyone used red super saiyan goku?

I remember.
>>
>red cooler movie piccolo
weird choice for an all star i guess no more cell saga buffs
>zenkai purple janemba
super buu and a17 got shafted
>>
>>615573
>>615851
It just baffles me that this isn't the first thing I see when I see people talk about legends, the fucking laggers everywhere making the game literally unplayable. In fact I don't see anyone talk about it at all. Like people say dokkan has no content which is true but it's only apparent after you've finished the massive backlog of pre-existing content as a new player, meanwhile legends' shit pvp you can experience as soon as your account is like a few weeks old. I mean god fucking damn, in the couple of months that I've tried to play legends I've had to forfeit 80% of matches because of all the fucking laggers. Not even getting into being put up against all red star zenkai teams that one-combo my best unit, even in the lowest ranks. Just from the fucking lag alone.
>>
>>615941
people just got tired of talking about the mediocre pvp part of the game
>>
>>615955
but that's all there is, all the pve shit you just beat using the float exploit 'cause otherwise the ai reads all your inputs and perfect vanishes you. So the pve is shit, the pvp is shit, the banners are shit, what is there to this game? Just graphics?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (305 KB, 1440x720)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
>>615984
>>
>>612281
called it
also new zenkais will be free from battle gauntlets along with the normal 700 cc
>>
>>616706
such an odd choice for an ultra
>>
>>616710
completely unexpected
>>
>>616712
i guess they are saving all the actually hype characters for the premium ones
i really hope they don't fuck up the summon rates by making them lower than LF units
>>
so are Zenkai's going to become similar to EZAs from Dokkan?
>>
>>616721
yeah
now every new zenkai will be tied to a new gauntlet
>>
File: 1631055705465.jpg (56 KB, 500x500)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Pretty hyped for the GT stuff, came outta nowhere. I assume UL Omega will be red since the SP counterpart is red and UL's seem to follow the originals color. That said I would really rather him be blue. GT's blue options are rather weak overall and if he's useable for Regen then blue would work for me since my Kid Buu is only 3*
>>
>>616899
he's most likely yellow since he's PO and they want him to work with gogeta
red fucking got 3 new PO units in like 3 months
>>
File: E_avu7mXMAE4Tut.png (1.42 MB, 853x1065)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>616909
He could, but GT got 3 yellows right before/during the anni, plus PO got LF Full Power Frieza recently. Ultra characters seem to just copy the color of their SP counterpart so strong chance he's red. If they do break this mold, either just because, or they don't want to do an ultra of the same color of an existing ultra I hope they choose blue. Blue on GT is fairly weak and they seem to be aware of GT being kinda mid since they're releasing SSJ4 Gogeta's plat equip. Plus it's been awhile since Regen/PO has gotten a blue iirc.
>>
i guess its gonna be gokua season
>>
Trying to go for some other summons and got this, what am I in for?
>>
>>618575
Accepting your divine punishment
>>
imagine needing to cheat in training battle
>>
>>618682
A likely story that connection was lost because bad signal. Seems photoshop to make believe it wasn't a forfeit.
>>
>>618624
Like freeza could defeat me
>>
I'm right now 400+ skip tickets in for the ultra vegeta equip without a single ORANGE slot, how the fuck is this possible.
>>
>>618913
over 1 thousand right now, you cannot make this shit up.
>>
>>618913
>>618930
aaaand it's over. After 665 equipments and over 1300 skip tickets got a red slot, fuck this game
>>
>>618913
mine was nowhere near that bad with only about 30 skips for a red slot on ultgetas equip and nearly the same for an acceptable first slot on gokus
>>
>>618945
rhymestyle is a eceleb cancer but hes right
equips is the biggest scam in the game.
>>
Fuck you
>>
>>620079
>doing coop at all
>>
>pull Majin Vegeta
A revamp for this banner has been long overdue, now you can sink crystals with no hesitation
>>
i wonder which unit it will require for the ultra omega
for ultra goku you needed spirit bomb goku and for ultra vegeta you needed the yellow ex one
i don't think there is a ex syn event where you can get the unit
>>
>>620295
It's now necessary for dailies, which is even more necessary for the free SP ticket every Monday.

Dimps became faggots & fucked up dailies.
>>
>no more free weekend sparking tickets
sad
but i guess the 100 CC you get from login in 3 days serves as a replacement since you can spend them on the happy weekend banner
>>
>>621401
Well that & you can literally redeem yourself a SMP ticket from Weekend Medals shop after 3 days.
>>
>>622050
the LF multiZpower invalidates everything else in the exchange shop
no one is going to get these sparking tickets anymore
>>
fuck you
>>
>>622240
Fuck that guy get better characters
>>
File: FCnzWVNVgAMXhaX.png (92 KB, 747x536)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>gogeta was so shit that they made a anti revival equip for him
kek
>>
>>525629
Movie game
>>
>>623240
literally a zenkai
>>
First Z/Z+ equipment I've managed to roll, that wasnt a freebie. I'm excited to see how much of an improvement it makes for Gogeta 4
>>
>>612057
It’s back now bitch
>>
Pretty happy to have a chance to get the ss gogeta ect though but it's like also should have been a diffrent event then free weekend summons.
>>
>>624176
This was the hardest farm by far just to roll a gold C, but I guess instantly rerolling Z’s is worth it to cheese the missions.
>>
>>624971
I couldnt roll a gold or red after 800 energy. Pretty sure the green I ended up using must've been like just under gold rating, 12/32/32
>>
File: Ultra Omega Shenron.webm (2.72 MB, 364x648)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB WEBM
Ultra’s have been a relatively new concept in Legends, debuting with Goku in the month prior to the anniversary. With the most detailed animations and art, it’s easy to see why it takes a few months to release them; that the ones so far have been fully freely attainable and permanently available goes along way to distinguish them from the unattainable LF’s. It’s difficult to say what meets the criteria for an Ultra but they seem to be pseudo LF’s, both Goku and Vegeta have settled into this role fairly well. Perhaps a character like Beerus may get the long speculated hakai ultimate that they can justify as it’s not legends limited. For Omega though, perhaps it was to coincide with the SS4 Gogeta equipment or to more thoroughly incentivize people to play GT. Mission accomplished.

Ultra characters have unique ability that boosts their damage depending on how many allies share their tag, Omega is unique among them in that he also buffs GT allies with this ability though not quite as significant as his own bonus. Combined with the near omnipotent SS4 Goku Zenkai, you can easily rout your opponent if you can get the cards.while stars are hard to get right now, Omega is built for the long game defensively; healing after the first blow he gains considerable bonuses for every following attack while debuffing the opponent. Much like DBS Frieza, the green card can completely stop the opponent’s momentum while cucking them with paralysis. His special move is one of the most damaging that also hits the characters on standby like LF Full Power, and the ultimate has a fairly high chance of faint; a fittingly cheap arsenal for the strongest shadow dragon.

It’s obvious that GT is his main team but he has a lot of tags. Regen, Fusion Warrior, Powerful Opponent, you can make various builds with him but I wouldn’t advise it without a zenkai buff. If nothing else, the free kid Buu and Janemba zenkai are solid options outside of GT.
>>
>>625240
>it’s easy to see why it takes a few months to release them
not really, Ultmega's animations feel kinda lackluster.
hopefully summonable ultras will have animations on another level and actually unique
>>
Ultra blast animation is whacker than normal blast animations
>>
Went to legends return banner and got extreme yellow gohan youth and hit
>>
>spent decent amount of cc to get more Gogeta copies
>got nothing but more hybrid saiyan units
>only LF I got was purp Gohan
Fuck me I dont want hybrids, just give me more funny monkey man.
>>
is it just me or does pvp feel easy lately. not bragging or anything but like, ive never had this much ease ranking up this late into a season.
>>
>>621321
Good.
>>
File: Janemba Zenkai .webm (2.73 MB, 404x720)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB WEBM
Zenkais have come along way from their initial reveal two years ago, and much Legends itself it’s implementation has evolved from a whale exclusive feature to practically a staple of the game due to how numerous and easily acquired they’ve become. Even back then when it took 20k for a zenkai I could foresee that they would eventually become more attainable, and now they are more or less free. That’s why the long game is crucial for gacha as you can reap the benefits of these initially gated features as they become accessible; for zenkai you can easily stack zpower or unlock missions to break the 7 star threshold, Legends Limited characters need luck but there are numerous opportunities to summon.

While not as oppressive as the juggernaut Super Gogeta zenkai, Super Janemba is similarly a force to be reckoned with. Prior to Super 17, Janemba was infamous for shutting down blasts or tap blasts because of the green card; the zenkai encourages this tactic by sealing the opponents strike cards if they switch. Janemba is solid with good defense utility and self sustaining offense, his blue card is one of the few that restores vanish, letting you control the field for some time. He’s one of the best counters to the extremely common LF SS3 Zenkai or SS4 Gogeta, though a strong red is required for Angel Vegeta.

Though he’s mainly regen, you can find some niche use on Movies or Powerful Opponent; he synergizes incredibly well with Bojack or LF Broly. The second powerful opponent buffer, you can stack it further with turles or zenkai Broly, though most will probably just use him to buff LF Cell.
>>
File: Movie Piccolo .webm (2.92 MB, 404x720)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
The new all stars have continued the trend of sagas buffs focusing on movies, specifically Cooler’s Revenge. A favorite of many including myself, you can tell the devs loved the movie to recreate many of its iconic scenes, one being Piccolo’s elastic arms.

Piccolo plays true to his role in the movie, he comes in and puts in work. With Ki and cards on switch in, he can extend the combo like his arms even with an anti revival debuff to pressure the opponent. With a vanish restore, buff canceling green card and hard hitting ultimate, Piccolo can get the better of any type neutral character. Revival Cell can perform in a similar capacity but lacking a revive can be seen as an asset given how prevalent they are. Whichever suits your playstyle.

He’s movies and regen with a third buff for characters in both tags. Certainly an excellent partner for Zenkai Super Janemba, or the various Piccolo zenkais and Kid Gohan. Ironically his best partner on movies might be Metacooler and Broly. Shame he doesn’t buff super warriors but you could use him for the meme.
>>
File: Regen Ragequit.webm (2.78 MB, 364x648)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB WEBM
>>631942
While Cell certainly holds up despite his age, getting shut down by an Anti revival character can easily turn the match.
>>
File: Movie Goku Solo.webm (2.69 MB, 404x720)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB WEBM
While there’s no shortage of super saiyan Goku characters, Coolers Revenge Goku does a lot to stand out from the rest. With a strike cover, AoE Green card and crisis abilities, he serves as the missing link for super saiyan teams.

It’s not a coincidence this character was released after the Super Vegeta zenkai, he is the ideal recipient of both the zenkai and z-ability. Goku plays very defensively, relying on the cover change to negate combos and the green card for priority, his true power is revealed with defeated allies doubling his healing and damage. He has an innate bonus against lineage which makes him a good LF Frieza counter, though it’s uncommon in this meta.

Movies and Saiyans have no shortage of prominent yellow characters, if your Gogeta Blue or Angel Vegeta are competent enough there’s little need for Goku other than his z-ability. But for the super saiyan team he’s especially necessary for the crisis support and cover change. That isn’t to say he can’t perform well on movies or saiyans, you’d probably have to experiment with a few builds but Goku holds up remarkably well.

This is likely the last banner with new characters until Black Friday, so unless you’re committed to getting the missions it’s worth just doing dailies if not outright ignored.
>>
File: SS Critical .webm (2.63 MB, 364x648)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB WEBM
>>631946
In the early days of the game when there was barely the concept of teams, super saiyans was the best by a ridiculous margin. Bardock was ahead of his time, the massive boost he provides for critical chance and damage for super saiyan allies could have you delegate your opponents health bar in as little as 2 cards. This team barely had any buffers but was still top tier, only recently has Super Saiyans been getting directly buffed.

Before the super saiyan team seemed indistinguishable from the many zenkai saiyan teams, the free second coming Broly and Ultra Goku have done a lot to make the team more accessible. Bardock being one of the best strikers in the game with an extremely useful zenkai ability is an enticing incentive for a new player.
>>
File: SS Comeback .webm (2.68 MB, 324x576)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB WEBM
>>631947
It’s definitely a high risk high reward playstyle as you’re heavily relying on the crits and are especially vulnerable to cover changes, but you can easily rout your opponent if they’re not careful.

The main weakness of course is in how predictable your intentions are, you’re telegraphing that you’re going to bring Bardock every match even if you don’t start with him. How effective your team is based on how well the other super saiyans can hold their own, thankfully there’s a plethora of viable options outside the zenkais.
>>
File: SS Gameplay .webm (2.79 MB, 404x720)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB WEBM
>>631948
A much underrated example is the Goku from Return of Cooler, he is a strike card machine that can outright nuke with a blue card
>>
File: Movie Vegeta .webm (2.41 MB, 364x648)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB WEBM
>>631949
The Vegeta from the same movie has mostly flown under the radar but now his true value is realized with the Cooler’s Revenge Goku, he serves as the ideal partner for him and Bardock on the super saiyan team. Vegeta’s rigidly a defensive character that needs to have his cover activated to do damage, but this isn’t the case for super saiyans.

When he was released, he was criticized for needing a Goku ally in order to achieve maximum ultimate damage but there is no shortage of Goku allies on the Super Saiyan team.
>>
zamasu at z5 good so far
pulled 2 lfs on cells free step and finished second rotation still not having pulled 1 cell
>>
File: BUY OUR PASS.png (190 KB, 445x178)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>they put this shit on the main menu
YIKES
>>
File: 1634243448630.jpg (43 KB, 447x589)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>634739
>They put this shit in the game at all.
>>
>>634739
>They expect us to pay for a free game.
>>
>>
F
to the legends road tag
>>
>legends festival
>November 25th
>Excited
>All there is is a good equip management
>>
>>641419
unironically the improved equips are better than any units they may drop lmfao
>>641288
desu i think the event exclusive tag is going to pop off now, with all the units in the pool.
Its a good decision cause the f2p units where seperated for no reason
like red broly vegito and vegeta, and android 21 and pur buu, and yamcha are all event exclusives and they had no chemistry together

by putting all the units on one tag like dokkan this should help new players build their first teams much faster than they used to be able to.
>>
I'm so starved off cc, I can't possibly spend 3k on that sparking power banner, but I have such bad control over my urges
>>
hykeks
>>
>>643760
theyll have another eventually b just save for it and wait
>>
>>644096
KWAB

On a side note, i fucking hate the Japanese fucks playing this game. They always have 10+ star hybrid setup and doesn't matter if they win or lose, they'll always send a good party with master roshi's message. They behave like petulant children
>>
>>644973
Because the message is different in Japanese.
But they're basically saying good game.
It's basic manners in Japan, no need to get mad.
>>
Not gonna lie, I have no fucking clue who to use as a leader for GT. I guess a blue character since my blue is Eis, and I lack ssj3 kid Goku. Gokua would be a decent choice, but mine is only 3*. Anyone got a good suggestion for GT?
>>
yay to hybrids being finally ded and burried
>>
File: Eis Counter.webm (2.82 MB, 608x1080)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
>>646195
I wouldn’t sleep on Eis, his card sealing and main are still very good and he can control the field if you’re good at countering. If you’re desperate for someone else, I recommend a blue saiyan like Nappa or Broly to better complement the SS4’s assuming that’s your build

https://legends.dbz.space/news/2408
With the new tier system you have a lot of leeway with S and A tier characters, such as Basil, Legends Road Trunks, and Buutenks. It’s going to take a lot of experimenting to see how this led ear function affects team builds.
>>
File: GT LF Ragequit.webm (2.61 MB, 324x576)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB WEBM
SS4 Gogeta with his new platinum equip is truly a force to be reckoned with. Oftentimes Legends releases equipment as a soft patch for underperforming characters the most infamous being Beerus’s or SS3’s; even Gogeta Blue got access to an absurd amount of healing equips after awhile. Prior to this, 4Geta was like most LF’sin needing stars to shine which disappointed most considering he was impossible to pull for an anniversary headliner. Revival Gohan countering him heavily made it hard for him to shine, which is what the equip mitigates. It effectively amends 4Geta’s revival disruption mechanic by granting dragon balls and boosting his damage on top of a massive stat increase. Your opponent is discouraged from bringing a revival character as the usual strategy of tanking a rush is ineffective once 4Geta gets 4 dragon balls upon success. Already an oppressive character becomes a juggernaut on certain teams, the most annoyingly common being GYG with zenkai SS3 and Angel Vegeta.
>>
File: s2hjxfkmka081.jpg (249 KB, 1125x1552)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>525629
Looks like Yel GT Vegeta is becoming a primo support with his zenkai. Basically the blue 21 for GT now, along with some death buffs. I suppose I'll finally let LF ssj4 Goku sleep for a bit now.
>>651766
I don't have an issue with Eis per say. My biggest gripe with him was the Strike focus nature of GT not meshing with Eis' blast gameplay. Although with the new ssj gt Vegeta he'll be better off.
>>
File: Vegeta Clan Ragequit.webm (2.73 MB, 364x648)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB WEBM
One of the minor updates preceding this 3.9 update was the consolidation of the Vegeta Family tag into the Vegeta Clan; meaning all Scouter Vegeta variants being included into Vegeta family team. Though seemingly minor, this actually quite a significant buff as the overwhelming offense and defense of Ultra Vegeta and LF Scouter Vegeta pair well with SSBE or Majin Vegeta. That both can rank advantage of zenkai buffs can more than make up for lack of z-ability, if your build relies on Trunks characters. It’s extremely doubtful if a similar change would occur with Son Family including Bardock and Raditz characters, maybe with the new tiers who knows.
>>
File: Future Ragequit.webm (2.51 MB, 324x576)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB WEBM
The freely obtainable sparking Rosè Goku Black has breathed new life into Future and Powerful opponents, serving as one of the better counters to Revival Gohan. For a free character, Rosé has an impressive amount of utility and high damage ceiling, being able to damage the opponent over time with bleeding debuffs and getting cards for doing so. He can control the field for some time due to restoring his own vanish and constantly drawing green cards, feeding the latter to Transforming Goku Black or Corrupt Zamasu being effective cheese strats. He heals massively with his main ability, which can be compounded with the platinum Zamasu equip; he serves a practical alternative for LF Future Gohan on none powerful opponent based Future teams. His z-ability is future focused but he can perform competently on God Ki, though not preferable to the extreme Beerus zenkai.
>>
File: bbb.png (838 KB, 1058x517)
838 KB
838 KB PNG
Newfag here
What banner should I summon on? I've been pulling from this one, is there anything better coming out in the near future?
>>
>>651890
>summoning on masters pack
I recommend you save for Black Friday.
>>
>with just 3k rare medals you can get 3 free teams
this is fairly nice of them
summonable ultra units with shit rates are definitely part of this celebration if they are being so nice to us
>>
bros how the FUCK do i get the ssj4 gogeta platinum equip, i cant find it in the unique upgrade missions. did i miss it?
>>
>>652288
Yes you did anon. If it helps, it took me 1k energy to get 1 "C" equip, which got fucked with my greed for more stats. Imagine going from 17+18 to 15+15 stats.
>>
This is fun.
>>
>>651890
Do not summon on Master Pack. Currently I'd save for Black Friday/New Years and try to pull whatever busted units they drop then. For now I'd just focus on whoever you got and get the freebie team units they just released, each team has a meta unit that you'd want.
>>652074
It's super nice. When I saw that they were gonna release these teams for newbies I figured it was gonna be like 300/600 power for them. I was shocked when I saw it was enough to Zenkai them.
>>
>new team building feature meant to introduce more variety into pvp
>its just fsk on every team
>>
>>652671
thats just dumb since his entire kit depends on having sonfamily or hybrid units on your team
thats where his bullshit damage comes from
without his shitty team he's weak as fuck
>>
Finally
>>
Who know that if Bulma wanted to be safe all she needed was a gun
>>
the new free teams are probably related to the black friday stuff
>movies, loe and saiyans
cooler LF and dragon fist goku/super gogeta LF

for new years its probably more gt shit since they have been on a grand redemption tour for the grand tour
LF ape baby and ssj4 revival goku that turns back into kid goku with a universal spirit bomb
>>
https://youtu.be/ksWAtR9hByw
Gird your fucking loins, it’s the Black Friday reveal. They’ve been keeping it under wraps unlike last year, RIP Apple intern. These updates so far have been straight wins, now teams are actually varied with leaders and the majority of characters are viable with tier buffs, TOP can be done in 2-3 sittings tops and bimonthly LL Z-power? Your bets as good as mine for the new characters, Spirit Sword Trunks and MUI are fairly strong contenders. It’s about time for a new LL Zenkai, Super Vegito’s time at last or the third anniversary of LF SSB Vegeta. Let’s fucking go
>>
File: 1543357269051.png (283 KB, 775x429)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>657132
The video is over a fucking hour long. Either we're getting a ridiculous amount of filler or the Festival is going to be loaded and bloated.
>>
>sword of cope
oh boy another hybrid
>>
File: 1628462562112.gif (227 KB, 220x124)
227 KB
227 KB GIF
holy shit, soh blown the fuck out
>>
File: 1600991096373.png (177 KB, 484x377)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>Future gets Mai, another Black and another Trunks
>Broly CHADs get GODRAGUS and a brand new type of character using a tag mechanic
F-Futurebros...I don't feel so good...
>>
i just pulled new red piccolo on a single yesterday what the fuck
>fearing my luck for legends fest rn
>>
>triple rates and triple Z power
they really want our CC for this first part
makes me curious what they are planning for part 2
>>
>>657342
>got both new in the first multi and first daily discount
>>
>>657760
That’s when we’ll get the USS heavy hitters like MUI, full power Jiren, and Angel Golden Frieza. Maybe the long awaited movie dragon fist Goku, we’re in the end game now.
>>
Just got back into the game and I already loathe PVP with every fibre of my being. Why is it that everytime there is a clash, my opponent is almost always only 1 or 2 milliseconds ahead of me? Is this shit just a cheating epidemic? Doesn't help how awful the lag is with characters returning to neutral position when the game registers them as still moving and being part of a combo. I can never tell when I'm allowed to react or when my opponent fucked up.
>>
>>657871
We'll probably get to see something Super Hero related for the next year celebration but I'm really curious what they intend to do after that. Anime continuation to adapt? SDBH? Or maybe they'll actually adapt the manga characters instead of waiting on an anime?
>>
File: 1620264816261.gif (2.69 MB, 323x570)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB GIF
>>657871
>we’re in the end game now.

>>657883
input reading is bad just get good
>>
>new tag unit is unaffected by no switch effects
oh boy this totally isn't a indication that no switch units like green bardock and cancerhan will finally get a zenkai
>>
>>658120

Why worry about that when Vegeta literally turns his purple typing into a "red" when he's on the field?
>>
>>658143
thats the point
now that there's units that are basically immune to no switching the devs have no problems in releasing zenkais for no switching units
like green bardock/yel gohan/ribrianne
>>
>event exclusive tag doesn't replace legends road tag
its shit
>>
File: 1635547727738.png (128 KB, 261x261)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
Taking a look at EX Frieza and GRN Broly, it's astounding how little reason there is to use Frieza. Broly has:
>Better stats
>Better damage boosts
>Gets Draw Speed on Strike cards whereas Frieza is limited to only 30 timer counts
>Arguably better boosts against Saiyans (+20% Damage versus +10% Damage Reduction)
>Better potential Damage Reduction (+25% DR for 60 timer counts versus +20% straight up then Broly gets +30% for 15 counts when entering battlefield making Broly's DR better early to mid fight and only worse in the long term)
>Better Special Move damage (+25% versus +20% but Frieza, at least, has Endurance nullification)
>Better Tag ability for Lineage of Evil (Broly boosts Sagas, Powerful Opponent and has a bonus for characters with both tags while Frieza only boosts Lineage or Sagas. Plus, Broly gives +30% to Defenses whereas Frieza is only +28%)
The only things going for Frieza over Broly is the +15% health with his Green card and disruption with 1 card destruction and -20 Ki every time he enters the battlefield but Broly's green card has:
>+30 Ki restored
>Destroys TWO enemy cards
>+2 to enemy sub counts
>-50% Health Restoration to enemies
This isn't even going into Broly's other ability which does shit when the opponent uses certain Arts cards like:
>+15% to Strike up to 60%
>+15% to Blast up to 60%
>Restores Health by 15% and Ki by 40
>+15% to Special Move damage up to 60%
>Draws Special Arts card next
And it comes across as Broly being fundamentally superior to Frieza in every single regard.

I know Frieza is just an EX unit and I'm comparing him to an SP unit but what I'm pointing out is that Broly is WAY better than Frieza on LoE and to make matters worse, they are both GRN. If Frieza had been RED, BLU or even YEL he could have had a niche on LoE. So, LoE bros, Broly is the way.

The only way EX Frieza could be better on LoE is supports from Cooler and LL PUR Frieza.
>>
File: 1564183167532.png (1.53 MB, 1064x648)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>659126
Checking Cooler and LL Frieza, it seems Broly would benefit from all of LL Frieza's buffs due to being a Frieza Force unit so the ONLY synergy Broly loses out on compared to EX Frieza is Cooler's +35% damage, +30% Critical rate and +20 Ki restored which is very nice but I think EX GRN Frieza, even with those buffs, would still be inferior to GRN Broly.

I understand it might not be considered 'Lineage of Evil' if it uses a non-LoE unit but, seriously, EX GRN Frieza seems surpassed in nearly every regard here. It comes down to GRN Metal Cooler versus GRN Broly.
>>
Did two rotations so far. Got three LFs, none of them the Duo, but it's hard to be mad when I'm getting so much z power
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.56 MB, 1080x2408)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
Gentlemen
>>
got Broly (3 times), Frieza (1) and Trunks (1) in 3 full rotations + tickets.
I think I got a multi with 6 SP and just 1 with no SP at all.
>>
CHADly saving Legends once again.
>>
File: duoget.png (3.95 MB, 750x1334)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB PNG
First time ever getting a new ll on their own banner. Pretty fun to play with so far, the kit is pretty complex (for me). I'm not a pro, and I haven't watched any breakdowns, but from the little experience I have it seems vegeta's blue & green cards seem to be more offensive than goku's, with higher boosts to damage (special move damage on blue and blast on green), higher ki restore (green), and nullification of cover change (green). Goku's special move & skill are more centered around gaining the upper hand while on an even playing field with the ability to restore vanishing gauge on blue and destroy enemy cards and reduce ki on green.
I'm currently running them on a broly team with the new green broly. With the lock on broly's green card and the anti-endurance on goku&vegeta's blue as well as their anti revive, there is maybe some slight and superficial reason to run them together besides just coming from the same movie both being cool.
I'm looking forward to what the webm guy has to say about this unit.
>>
>>659371
>First time ever getting a new ll on their own banner. Pretty fun to play with so far, the kit is pretty complex (for me)
I have seen multiple DBL YouTubers say this unit is one of the, if not THE, most complex units in the entire game and will have a very high skill ceiling to master and it certainly seems that way given their kit and your analysis there.
>>
File: 1632448290189.png (525 KB, 908x721)
525 KB
525 KB PNG
Two and a half rotations, nothing new. Didn't really feel like I got anything too worthwhile either, I got PUR Vegito Blue, RED Trunks/Mai, Broly/Cheelai (in time for the Zenkai at least) and I think that's it. Would be nice to get GRN Broly at least so I can round out my Frieza Force team.

Honestly, pretty disappointed. I want YEL LL Frieza but that's extremely unlikely and I can't even get the LL SSB Goku/Vegeta unit. Doesn't help that I exchanged for a summon ticket and it gave me fucking BEERUS. I'm going to have to either catch up on Story or wait for Events to roll in so I can get a ton of CC soon but at this rate I may as well wait for the second half and see what they offer. Hopefully this lack of luck just means it's reserved for the next half.
>>
>>659396
>he has not completed all the story
the fuck are u doing man?
Also yep, you had too much bad luck for 2 and a half rotations.
>>
File: 1605918495292.gif (1.97 MB, 500x281)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>659398
Funny story I quit playing back when YEL LL Frieza was released because I got shafted extremely hard when I wanted the unit really badly. I only came back a week ago to prepare for the Legends Festival and didn't bother touching the Story. I think I can get around 1,500~ CC from it with the missions and clear rewards.

The fact that the banner that shafts me when I come back is the second banner the YEL LL Frieza unit is on...when it was responsible for me quitting for a few months in the first place...well, that's quite ironic. Maybe that unit is cursed for me?
>>
>shafted
thanks legends
now to save up for new years
>>
File: 1556126605763.jpg (636 KB, 1592x1190)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
Boys, I did it. I am no longer shafted. I got the LL SSB Goku/Vegeta.
>>
File: noice.gif (3.1 MB, 300x320)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB GIF
>>659529
>>
Got them after scrapping up crystals from old events I didn't do because I haven't logged in in forever.
Are we getting some real content this celebration or what? No new events! I was thinking of staying around at least until the Comeback Rewards are done but I need shit to do.
>>
>>659558
Festival Raid starts soon, giving us 1 Raidboss per week.
GT Vegeta's Gauntlet is currently live and Super-Vegetto's Zenkai-Gauntlet is coming soon.
SAB-Jacket Goku is coming soon.
Worldwide Festival Missions are coming soon.
Then there's always PvP. There are Leagues now, and underused characters get boosts.
And then there's whatever they've planned for the other parts of the celebration.
>>
>>659580
Nice! The raids are actually pretty fun when you have the units
>>
>tag goku/vegetas cover change doesn't with their own tag change
lame
it would have fixed the whole no changing bullshit where you can't do anything
>>
Alright! I also got VB to 7* and Goten is 100 LF Z-Power away from zenkai, pretty good haul on Trunks' banner.
>>
File: 1566004560539.png (3.18 MB, 1899x2115)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB PNG
I am very satisfied with LL Goku/Vegeta so far. They feel very fun to use, I have to think about how their ability will interact to elemental matchups (They are best against neutral matchups in my opinion since you can just spam their ability like hell) and it feels as if they are already extremely powerful and will grow more and more powerful the more you learn to play them. A highly satisfying character, to the extent that I feel like I could get shafted in the second half and still feel fine with the Festival...but then again I am a Lineage main so if they drop something like LL Cooler or Angel Golden Frieza and I get cucked I will get pretty salty.

Unfortunately I haven't gotten GRN Broly yet but I'm hoping I can in another rotation or two. A DBS:B team with LL Goku/Vegeta as the leader (so their Z-Ability applies to the rest of the team) seems very appealing with that Broly and the upcoming Zenkai BLU Broly/Cheelai.

Right now I'm running:
>LL PUR Goku/Vegeta
>RED DBS:B Frieza
>LL BLU Broly
>PUR SS1 Broly (not Zenkai yet unfortunately), >YEL EX Broly
>Z7 Wrathful Broly.
If I can get PUR Broly his Zenkai he will Zenkai buff the LL Goku/Vegeta unit and then I can get Z7 Broly/Cheelai who can at least Zenkai buff LL Broly and work well in a BBP setup with LL Broly, Broly/Cheelai and LL Goku/Vegeta. Both GRN Broly and Gogeta Blue would be excellent buffs to the team if I can manage to get them.
>>
File: 1617093382992.jpg (105 KB, 566x566)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Just reinstalled the game after summoning a bunch some time last year on the legends vegito banner and I have no idea what to do now. Is it worth just rerolling and summoning a bunch on these banners with the 3x character rewards from summoning? I have no fucking idea what I'm doing now.
>>
the shaft....
>>
>>660902
sure
>>
two rotations for goku and vegeta so far and the only new unit ive pulled has been broly once but atleast im getting a fuckton of units starred up like super vegito ready for zenkai and red bojack to 4+ and hes casually tanking combos from VB so i cant be too mad about a shaft at this point
>>
>>661863
i did a full rotation and got goku and vegeta on the guaranteed ticket. cant wait to limit break this mf
>>
tfw have to exchange coins for Broly
>>
>Raid boss already has about 10% of his health gone
Yeah, seems to me they might want to tweak it a bit for the next boss. It's only been four hours so at this rate he won't even last two days.
>>
File: raid.jpg (400 KB, 1229x637)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>>662660
they probably won't
>>
>>662083

I got all new units plus some other units I missed from All Stars on just one rotation of each banner, except for the fucking duo which was basically the one I wanted the most
>>
ummmm legendsbros..? why are we dead during our biggest celebration....?
>>
>>663076
too busy enjoying our game b
>>
>>663076
because there's nothing to do after spending all your crystals. Even worse if you don't get shit
>>
File: Disdain.jpg (60 KB, 1177x679)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>See Broly animation
>Get excited
>it's a second fucking Beerus
Somebody REMOVE this CAT from my fucking BANNER!
>>
File: 20211128_015021.jpg (109 KB, 720x402)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Are these stupid jobbers worth sticking with? If they had more stars would they stop each losing half of their health from one strike card? Or do I just need a new team

Also holy fuck is pvp always so fucking boring? It's literally just the same 4 or 5 god ki dudes over and over and over and over again. Are people in the high ranks more comfortable with the concept of variety?
>>
What team y'all using this season? Strike Future seems unstoppable, especially with the unnecessary Featured Boost. Now if only I can stop playing like a 12 year old in PvP
>>
File: LF Dual SSB .webm (2.69 MB, 270x480)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB WEBM
This Black Friday has easily been the best so far, Legends has not only been rebuilt from the ground up but changes the game completely with dual characters. It’s been a long speculated mechanic, and no characters are more fitting than the Broly movie SSB’s.

The switch mechanic replaces the main ability ad it’s replenished by landing/taking arts cards and waiting timer counts, switching leaves you unable to vanish if used prematurely. The advantage of switching is reversing the element factor, Goku functions as purple element advantaged to green and countered by yellow, Vegeta is inverse; that Goku and Vegeta gain Ki and card draw speed can make for a devastating offense. Vegeta’s blue card negates cover changes while Goku’s nullifies endurance and restores vanish, using a green card with either character will draw one. They are incredibly resilient, Goku’s blast and Vegeta’s strike cover breaking combos while healing for every card and swap; you can take this to ludicrous levels with the awakened Let’s go Vegeta and Nnnggh… equip. The LF is easily the best one yet, I can’t wait to see what can surpass this iconic scene.

Since they’re so versatile, they can be used on practically any team, though if not a leader they’re mainly going to be on God Ki or the family teams. Movies and saiyans are just as viable as well. I even saw them on regen, they’re so good they don’t need a team.
>>
File: LF Trunks.webm (2.82 MB, 324x576)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
The long awaited final player of the future trunks saga makes his debut, Sword of Hope Trunks has stolen Gohan’s spot as the best hybrid and Vegito Blue’s as best future blue.

The third character with a unique gauge, Trunks is different from the others in that he’s reliant on taking damage and green cards to replenish it. This is mitigated by his clod combo damage cut and endurance with a future/Vegeta clan ally; his green card gives a free hand making it invaluable for extending combos. His blue card hits like a truck and buffs allies like Future Vegeta, definitely worth teaching Shallot. His strike cover change is invaluable for Future or Vegeta clan and is chainable; the ultimate is easily the strongest in the game with a full gauge and grants type negation in a last man scenario. Seeing this Trunks is enough to spook most players into not bringing reds.

To get the most mileage, he needs at least one Vegeta Clan/Future ally for endurance which is fairly broad with Movies, Hybrids, Saiyans/Super Saiyans, and powerful opponent in addition to their main teams. God Ki with Whis spam is also a fun build, the only limit is your imagination with leader skills.
>>
Check out this roll
>>
>>664864
Blast God Ki has been treating me real well. With the new GV unit I can run some nasty comps and now no longer have to worry about not having a red. Been running P/P/Y and P/P/G comps with GV/Fused Zama, and either Vardos or SSBE Vegeta.
>>
How good is Future right now? I just started over with a brand new account and this is what I have for Future.
>>
>>664701
Most of those units are old, and at low stars so they wont do much. Only Revival Cell and Super 17 are worth while, and 17 requires a lot of investment to get the most out of.
>Are people in the high ranks more comfortable with the concept of variety?
People will always use whatever is either new/strong. The blue boys are new and hype so you'll see them a lot. You find some people running novel teams, but usually you run into a lot of GodKi/Saiyan/Hybrids
>>664942
Slot in the F2P Yel Goku Black over the Yel Rage Trunks. Also if you have her, the Mai that buffs Future Health is probably worth slotting in over Blue Vegeto Blue. Health buffs are super nice, and helps when you're running teams with lower stars.
>>
>24kcc
My summons were insane, what about yours?
How many CC have you spent?

Didn't bought the scam spass, just the free week trial
>>
>>660835
You should try pic related, pretty cancerous without using any hybrid
>>
>>662083
If you were not joking, DON'T!
Either take the LF power or 10 guaranted SP tickets.
Usually tickets are scam but this time with the triple Z power they're often worthy.
>>
>>664905
My issue with trunks is that he has low ki speed restoration, making it hard to take advantage of his card draw speed
>>
how come whenever I use my main mid-combo and chain it into an arts card, it drops the combo and the game lets people vanish on me?
>>
>Get a ton of new units from the blue boys banner
>Make new GodKi/Po/Movie teams
>pvp with them, but it's either hard losses or messy wins
>Go back to my GT team and getting nothing but wins
But why? Is it just a comfort thing, or am I just getting lucky with my opponents? Like it's not even a Star issue, my blue boys and the new Broly are like 3* away from max. Maybe it's equipment?
>>665370
How are you trying to combo into the main, and what are you comboing after it? When I plan to main I swipe up after a blast/strike then main, and then depending on character I either use the ult if it's fast enough, or do one more blast/strike.
>>
>>665432
I'm just doing it midcombo. I'll do a strike or blast art, hit them, use the main and press another card but then it drops the combo and they vanish.
>and then depending on character I either use the ult if it's fast enough
you're telling me it depends on the character whether you can use the ult without dropping?
>>
Is the game worth playing again? I quit playing back in May and haven’t touched the game ever since. What have I missed and does the game still take 5 minutes to load?
>>
Nice
>>
>already 3 worldwide festival missions completed in like 7 hours
>>
>>666202
lucky, im only getting normal z powers that are being sent to my gift box now
>>
>purple domination continues
i hope vegito is broken
>>
>lose=-70
>win=+42
>last day of the season everyones desperate to rank up so theres rampant lag switching and cheaters
aint worth it b
>>
>>668086
yeah. I'm just getting my one win for the day and I'm out
>>
File: 20211130_192528.jpg (215 KB, 1439x402)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
Which team would be better once they're both fully leveled?
>>
>>668154
bad guys
>>
>>668167
cool
>>
>>
Does anyone know how many matches i have to leave to get a permanent pvp ban? I'm bored as shit because I already have everything maxed.
>>
Legend
>>
>SV Zenkai broke the game
>>
fuck
>>
Alright!
>>
We're getting RED Gogeta awakening power in the Rush shop, that's nice for me since I've delayed on getting his Zenkai and I can get just enough Z Power from the event for 7 star Super Vegito.
>>
>>668936
I have Z1 on him, now I can at least get Z2-Z3, it'd be nice. I never spent the Rush medals they gave for free just for the RED Gogeta.
>>
>>668847
>breaks the game 3 times in a row
SV too stronk
>>
Got this seconds before the servers went down again
>>
dead game
>>
it's up
>>
I feel like Legends is in a very good place right now but I feel as if Rush is a massive blemish on it. It's not really difficult it just feels...generic and repetitive. I think the Legends team should consider working on doing permanent Battle Gauntlet events for each Zenkai unit in rush right now then make Rush more or less a grind for a lot of extra resources.

Battle Gauntlet can be repetitive as well but it's nowhere as draining or annoying to do, and it would be tailored to each Zenkai unit. Very easy for them to do compared to, say, a Story event for each Zenkai unit.
>>
>PvP servers down for a full day
M-masaka Vegito zenkai. Now that more or less everyone has him from the missions, he’s going to be most used character next to the dual SSB’s, if not used alongside them for the zenkai buff. Last season was fun but all bets are off on a double point festival season. Could Broly:Cheelai zenkai cement movies as the best team, only time will tell.
>>
What are the bests on the second half of the Festival? Given they did the Frieza > Cell > Buu LLs and I don't picture them doing GT I'm going to predict we're getting a Legends Limited Beerus or SSG Goku and maybe a Zenkai GRN Golden Frieza as celebrations of both BoG and RoF as continuations of Z.

Alternatively a USS centric banner but I'm not too certain what units they would do. Would they blow their load on UI Goku and LB Jiren? I could picture Angel Golden Frieza as a featured unit but definitely not a LL.
>>
Anyone else gotten an emergency maintenance apology yet? I just got 1,000 CC in my presents for it.
>>
File: IMG_20211203_094806.jpg (575 KB, 1080x2157)
575 KB
575 KB JPG
Time to save, i guess...
>>
>>671467
Lucky! I still want Trunks with Sword of Hope.
>>
nice comeback banner
>>
5 rotations in, only one LF pulled( VB), that too once. Got 6 sparkings in my last summon cycle and all of them were shitty old ones. Wanna throw my phone out
>>
4 rotations for goku and vegeta and 3 steps for trunks
>>
>thread made in july
holy fuck kek
anyway we finally have a good track more than two years after the SSGSS track from 1st anni
https://youtu.be/kVNOz7bxADU
>>
>Play PvP
>Breathe on an enemy and they have vanish
>I get hit once and am promptly locked in forever.
I don't get it and I don't think I'm going to play PvP anymore.
>>
>>676062
sounds like a skill issue desu
>>
So first impressions: not sure this is doing enough, but we'll see. Only fought new dripku who seems rather tanky. On that note dripku will be hyper annoying. In the two matches I played against him I got double rushed before I could RR once
>>
400 energy for ss4ku equip and still not even 1 gold slot
>>
>>677029
I spent 1k energy to get 1 C Gogeta Equip. It's at S cause I'm too scared to fuck up worse than I already did (18% stats at first, to 15% stats on 2nd ability).
>>
he still fucking sucks even with his shitty plat

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.