[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 114 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 738e949fc6ca81bf.png (1.56 MB, 1500x1513)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
Thali is cute! CUTE!
>>
She helped me in my maulers tower what a cutie!!!!!
>>
Feels like they're releasing a new hero every week, I can't keep up
>>
>>525618
Fuck this game, I quit
>>
>>526901
Good luck finding a gacha as f2poor friendly as this one
>>
Post Nemora
>>
Why so ded
>>
why is this thread so dead? i though more people play this game
>>
>>528528
Because there's absolutely nothing to talk about.
>>
>>528528
what the other anon said
I've been playing for more than 2 years now, game is good
they're fucking it up slowly but I still like it, there's not much to shitpost about and it's a slow grind game, that's one of the reasons why I like it tho
It doesn't attract too much schizo shitposters
>>
What are some alternatives to this game? Princess tale is alright but I hate the weeb shit
>>
>>528528
We have a schizo called Dokuronr22
>>
>>528587
Can I be your schizo poster tonight.
>>
>>525618
how the FUCK do I beat 36-16
>>
>>528956
just hit hard bro
>>
File: mehira skin.png (277 KB, 547x591)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
what do we think of the Mehira skin?
>>
>>529272
Typical recolour
>>
>>528533
Yeah, there are some good waifus (Mehira, Desira, snd Talene come to mind, the last one even getting a wedding dress skin), but apart from that all you could talk about is the meta, which, if you don't want to spend money, would be a waste of time.
And the lore, what little there is, seems rather generic and what interesting stuff there is seems rather inconsistent in places, so that, too, doesn't leave alot to talk about either.

So yeah, there isn't much to talk about it.

>>529272
Even at the risk of outing myself as a Coomer?
Well, it's a Mehira skin that somehow manages to cover even less than her default one, which is honestly an achievement. Though then again, strictly speaking, she just lost the leggings, which means she lost about two thirds of her clothing.

In detail, her hair seems to have gotten longer and looser (in default, all her hair is swept back, here she has some bangs in the front as well), and her heels lost the claws, while she now has a drink, and she has a flowery particle effect, which is about it in terms of major changes. Can't speak of the rest though until I see it in motion.
>>
Talene or Lucretia for Magician reward? It would be my first copy for either one. I am level 52 on 12-1 with Grave team.
>>
>>529612
In my experience you can never go wrong with Talene, since she can not only resurrect herself after death, but also heal other Heroes, while at the same time moving to the enemy team's back line.

Lucretia is more of a damage dealer, she is also a bit crippled if there is a Zaphrael on the enemy team, since she prioritizes attacks on him once Deathwish kicks in, making her ignore the target in front of her.
>>
>Casuals and other whale guilds including Chinese ones are boycotting the new engravings system
>Some unironically quit for good
>There’s even an ex-casuals guy who the won last LCT by being afk for 7 days

Based.

Hopefully this isn’t another occupywallstreet and the game actually burns to the ground. Already sold my account ages ago
>>
>>529735
But if I can get red chests, do I just buy those up instead?
>>
>>530018
damn what a bunch of pussies
just don't be a whale
>>
File: E7MtcyxVcAIFCc6.png (741 KB, 2048x1024)
741 KB
741 KB PNG
Antandra hair is dumb
Arthur looks like a cool guy
>>
File: 1493292144434.jpg (14 KB, 320x320)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>Niru
Holy FUCK this guy has been an insufferable cunt from the beginning and even more so at chapters 32+
>>
>>530384
Not him, but usually, red emblem chests are the best option for these events as a F2P because those emblems are hard to come by as a non-spender.
Redeeming copies of Celestial/Hypogean heroes is also a good choice, though. It really depends on what you need more in a given moment.
Talene was, at one point, the best all-rounder in the game. She could be a DPS, she could heal like no one else, she can have an impact at all times in a fight... Nowadays, her damage doesn't scale as well as it should to make her a carry, but she's still really useful as a burst healer. She's already useful at Elite/Elite+, so you could redeem one copy of her and then start pursuing other CelePogeans.
Lucretia is one of the most reliable endgame carries currently in the game. Compared to Talene, however, she needs to be fully upgraded to start working. Basically, you'll need to get her to Ascended tier, upgrade her Signature Item to lvl30, and eventually get a full set of furniture.
>>
File: 20210730_192405.jpg (1.37 MB, 1080x1684)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
How's my team?
>>
>>536921
>SI 30 Talene
>SI 20 Rowan and Arthur
But why?
>>
>>536921
>9/9 Albedo

LMAO
>>
>>536921
>9/9 Isabella
bro you just bricked your account
upgrade Rowan SI ffs
>>
Am I missing out on anything by being in an inactive guild? Only 7 out of 49 people play and the guild is level 5.
>>
>>537511
Soren everyday
>>
>>536921
I think it's okay, overall. Having a maxed Ainz is great, and SI30 Albedo will effectively make all your dimensional heroes stronger. SI20, 3/9 Shemira is also perfect for the Evil Nemora guild boss (investing any more in her is a waste, though).
When it comes to negative things, 9/9 furniture on Albedo is unnecessary, 3/9 is more than enough to unlock more utility for Albedo. Isabella is pretty strong after her rework, and her furniture effects are useful, but not a priority.
For future tips, you'll eventually want to fully upgrade Rowan's Signature Item, that energy potion is effectivaly a gamechanger. His furniture isn't that good, but considering how often you'll end up sing him, getting him to 3/9 won't hurt.
Arthur could use 3/9 furniture, as well. SI30 is a good boost for his survivability and will allow him to survive much longer, but other heroes need those red emblems more (in your case, Rowan)
Aside from these, one hero who could use some investment is Eironn. Getting him to Ascended + SI30 will reward with a strong carry and a a core member for a bunch of meta teams.
>>
Who should I gaze for after ascending talene?
Celestials I have mythic flora, legendary wukong, elite+ alna, elite zaphrael and twins.
Hypogeans I have ezizh, lucretia, mezoth and khazard at elite and mehira at elite+
>>
>>538036
go for Lucretia, she's one of the best carry units
>>
Did they change something about how Mezoth works? I've noticed that in Lab, one of my characters who gets trapped by Mezoth will now often die when i obliterate Mezoth
>>
>>536921
How do you have so many 5 stars with such a low hero level?
>>
>>538480
It seems pretty reasonable even f2p. He's lvl 319 with 22 A. I'm lvl 318 with 17 A. I buy x3 Fast Rewards and x1 or x2 shop resets every day, which has really accelerated my levels compared to my heroes. I've been doing it for months. If I were to only buy tavern pulls instead, I'd be much lower level with much more heroes. In that case, by the time I reached 319, finishing off 5 more A is totally reasonable. Hell, I have at least 7 heroes I could A right now if only I had the fodder (in E+, x4 Gwen, x4 Fawks, x4 Tasi, x4 Lyca, x4 Brutus, x5 Ferael, x4 Isabelle). If I were to focus on 5* instead of switching wishlist whenever I got x4 copies, mine could be even more respectable since 5* isn't limited by fodder.

Otherwise, if not f2p, he could have just bought the nice diamond bundles like 45,000 diamonds for $20 and used them on pulls.
>>
File: qn7ks3erloe71.jpg (246 KB, 1199x848)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
so what's the deal with the engraving and why is reddit so butthurt about it?
I get that whales are mad about it since it's a whole new system and they can't afford it to max it out in 1 day unless they spend like 100k $ or some shit like that
also if you're a whale or care about pvp you will need to invest a lot into it since the pvp buffs are mandatory
but why are "normal people" so mad about it? it's a whole new thing that let you buff more your heroes
there's no point of getting your hero past lvl 60 too so it's not that crazy to archieve
you need 4.5k red things to lvl up a hero to lvl 60 and it's very hard to get? well you need 300 red chests to lvl up a hero SI from 20 to 30 and you can't get those easily
seriously I don't get why are they so mad about it, honestly I'm happy that they keep adding new things to the game
>>
>>538605
>why is reddit so butthurt about it?
Who cares?
>>
>>539262
Because whether you like it or not they have the power to change things. A lot of high profile guilds and top level players post on reddit. Their opinions matter.
>>
>10 day old bread
>still no Nemora-related posts

where did all the Nemorachads go?
>>
File: 1627415335917.jpg (31 KB, 600x665)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>539319
And whether you like it or not you have no power to change their collective mind.
>>
>>539322
I side with them. I’m not this guy btw >>538605
>>
Are the female furry characters usable in this game or are they low tier, unusable garbage?
>>
File: 1612715615235.jpg (2.34 MB, 2550x5100)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB JPG
>>539856
It's mixed. Safiya (sphinx) is essential to 5pull. Tasi (fairy) and Lyca (rabbit girl) are also solid heroes. Talene (phoenix girl) is one of the top heroes in the game. I've also heard good things about Thali, the new girl, but I don't know if she's found a place in end-game yet or not.

Antandra (racoon girl), Satrana (fox girl), Solise (9-tailed fox girl), Nemora (sheep girl), and Kaz (cat girl) are all niche use at best. Nemora shows up in a few end-game comps as someone to swap-in against certain teams, but the rest I can't recall seeing recommended.
>>
>>539901
great, any tips for a new player? like reroll targets and stuff like that.
>>
File: 1599758544629.jpg (2.55 MB, 2160x3840)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB JPG
>>539947
>any tips for a new player?
Yeah, there's a few. I wish we had a good copypasta for it at this point, but we don't.

Pic related covers all the basic advice. The hero stuff at the top is a little outdated now, but the bottom is all relevant still. Take note of the stuff in Ascension Chart and Example Start. Too many players end up with a bunch of L heroes that can't reach L+, with no fodder left when they need it. It's best to ascend fodder-tier heroes to L+ first to break the level cap. Later on, those L+ fodder can be used to ascend Ascension-tier heroes from L+ to M and M to M+. Honestly, most new players end up ignoring this advice and impatiently ascending anyways (and regretting it later), but fortunately it's not a huge deal if you do. It only costs you time as you wait for more fodder.

By "reroll targets" I assume you mean the Hero Swap Scroll? You only get one of those in the entire game, so it's best to never rely on it. Better still to never need it.

Fill out your Tavern wishlist right away. It decides who you get now and who you'll have in the future. Having a good list is essential. As for who to put on it, there's a few things to consider
>some heroes are only good in early game, then almost useless in late game
>some heroes are only good in late game, and almost useless in early game
>For 30 chapters, you only need 1 team in campaign, but after that you need 2, 3, 4, and even 5 separate teams ready for multi-fights
>You eventually need 1 team of each faction to progress through Faction Towers
>Some heroes are essential to Boss Hunting but nothing else

Ideally, you'd want a wishlist that gives you heroes that work as a good early-game team and also form the foundation of good late-game teams, while also working together as teams for their faction tower.

I can give you some advice on that, but don't take it as the word of God. There's a lot of flexibility in the game, especially early on.
>>
>>539947
>>540134
Before anything, the game is more of a marathon than a race, so even if you go with a sub-optimal team that you choose just because you like those heroes, there's nothing wrong with that. But if you're looking for optimal progress, you need to know about carries.

I'll use 5pull as an example.

Eironn is the carry. His pull groups the enemies together, his ult does the most damage, and his freeze keeps the enemies locked down. Skriath supports him by turning Eironn's pull from 3 enemies to 5 enemies (the effect of his 3/9 furniture). Lyca gives haste so Eironn ults faster. Safiya puts down a shield that debuffs the enemies with -50% damage and reduced haste, while buffing yours with +24% damage. Lastly, Tidus does extra AoE damage to the clump. That's your basic 5pull team.

Daimon is probably the best carry in the game. He needs the least investment for the most result, and he works at any point in the game, even end-game.

Ainz is a better carry than both of the above, but his team needs a bit more investment. You can get him and Albedo from the Garrison feature in your friends list. As dimensionals, they link with another hero to copy their ascension/level, and you can't use linked heroes together, so even if you ascended a hero that's shit at late-game that's fine because they work as dimensional link bait, no swapping needed.

Ainz, Daimon, and 5pull will likely be 3 of the 5 teams you need at end game, so it's good to have all their heroes in your wishlist. Thoran makes his own team and is excellent as your 4th team. You can decide your fifth much later.

For your wishlist so far, that's

>LB: Rowan
>ML: Skriath, Safiya, Tidus, Brutus
>WD: Lyca, Eironn
>GB: Daimon, Ferael, Thoran

You can play around with the other slots as you want. I'd recommend though
>LB: Rosaline, Belinda, Peggy, Lucius
>ML: Skreg or Kren
>WD: Tasi, Saurus, Raku/Lorsan/Pippa
>GB: Oden, Shemira

More on why next post.
>>
>>539947
>>540156
If you have bad RNG, some other heroes that can carry you in early game (lvl 161 to lvl 240) are Peggy, Shemira, or Belinda. So long as they are 20-40 lvls higher than the rest of your team, they can push you forward. However, you want to be working on real carries at the same time to replace them ASAP, because at lvl 240 this is no longer possible.

Of those three, Shemira and Belinda have some niche use in boss hunts, even in end game. Peggy though quickly fades out after lvl 240. She's an amazing hero before then, a 1-man team by herself, but not end-game material. If you're able to get a real carry going right away, you can scrap all three from your wishlist for better choices.

Lucius is a solid early game tank and healer, and with Rowan or Rosaline he can become amazing with stacking shields. Rosa is also good for boss hunts and some end-game comps.

Skreg is essential to ML tower and can make his own team with very heavy investment. Kren is good for boss hunts and dps in ML tower.

Tasi is a pvp hero with some use in campaign. Saurus is the single best boss hunt hero (but you can merc him from friends, so you could skip him). Pippa has campaign uses. Lorsan is good with boss hunts and eventually Thoran comp. Raku is a new but powerful hero with %-based damage.

Oden is used in campaign as well as pvp. If he's not in your wishlist now, he will be later on.

Other heroes to consider (either now or after the former are built) are Gwen (for late-but-not-end game Gwen Comp), Izold (same as Gwen), Cecilia (boss hunts), Raine (boss), Estrilda (boss), Warek (boss), Nemora (decent early game healer, niche end-game uses), Gorvo (WD tower tank), Grezhul (solid tank for campaign or GB tower, also boss hunts), Nara (some pve and pvp), Kelthur (you only need 1 copy for Thoran), and Silas (GB healer).

You can also look at reoccurring heroes in pic of >>539901.
>>
>no voyages right now
What
>>
>>529484
Good waifus with a meh art style
>>
File: 1365457913271.gif (925 KB, 370x208)
925 KB
925 KB GIF
Hodgkin is an absolute unit. He's practically BUILT for bosses.
>damage equal to 20% of target's max HP
>permanently reduces enemy's damage by -35%
>290% damage each soul siphon
>stacking up to +60% damage to target
>heals himself and an ally for 15% each siphon
>buffs allies +20% ATK and +35 Haste
He's like Grez on steroids.
>>
>no way to see Engravings on the field
Damn it. Literally 1/3 of the engraving bonuses are dedicated to PvP, yet you can't even see what your opponents have.
>>
File: Capture.png (646 KB, 454x716)
646 KB
646 KB PNG
>>540427
Forgot pic. My Ainz is 30/100. You can only tell by the stars on the portrait, not any new addition to the SI/Furniture icon.
>>
>>525618
anyone else shadowbanned from the chats? lmao
>>
What should I do for the bosses in this event?
>>
>>540354
The card/splash art doesn't look to bad, but with the in-game sprites you definitely got a point.
>>
>>541989
just put in one shitter to get the rewards
>>
File: 1624072096658.png (17 KB, 150x261)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>542078
Ankhira is pure sex regardless.
>>
>>542171
How many times though? Seems like you get precious little stamina this event
>>
>>542180
At least 4 to get the chests. It might also be a good idea to do all 5 battles each day for the quests (using 1-person teams). 5 battles = 40 stam, so that's the refresh of 2 separate people.

This event is kind of fucky. At first, the best quest xp was food and fish (fish: 8 stam = 50 xp, food: 16 stam = 50 xp). While other options like cutting (40 stam = 50 xp), battles (40stam = 50), or boss (48 stam = 50) were much worse.

But after the first food quests, it's now 6 food (48 stam = 50 xp) and 5 fish (40 stam = 50 xp), while the boss quest dropped to needing only 3 (24 stam = 50 xp). The first boss quest needed 6, but the second, third, and fourth only need 3, which is the best stam:xp rate right now.

I don't know what's after "Cultivated 10 Fruits" but if it's +6 again or even +5, it would be much wiser to use that stam on cutting vines instead because that gives actual rewards for the same or more xp.
>>
>>542189
>food: 16 stam = 50 xp
Woops, meant 32 stam = 50 xp. It was still the best at the time. But after "Collect 4 fruits" (32 stam) was "Collect 10 fruits" (48 stam), which really isn't a good deal.
>>
How worth it is it to spend daily 200 gems on elemental cores?
Is it viable as f2p?
>>
>>542205
>How worth it is it to spend daily 200 gems on elemental cores?
Abysmal. Awful. Why the fuck would you?
>Is it viable as f2p?
It's not even viable as a whale unless you're out of things to waste diamonds on. Just consider some numbers. You need 4.5k cores to get one hero from e30 to e60. 200 diamonds gets you 10 cores. You would need 450 days and 90,000 diamonds to get one more e60 than you would have before.

But consider how much you get without that. You get 1.2 to 1.4 cores every 2 hours from AFK rewards. That's 18 to 21 per day if you also get the free, 50, and 80 fast rewards (which is a much better use of diamonds). In a month, that's 585 cores. More if you also buy the 100 or 200 fast rewards.

The new lab addition gives shards or core drops. Someone did the math and found its roughly 54 cores per lab. Since 1/3 of labs are doubled, that's 72 cores average from lab. In a month, that's roughly another 1080 cores.

So far, voyage seems to give 100 cores, so with roughly 2 voyages per month, that's another 200 per month.

Altogether, your natural rate of cores (so far, as they may add some FoS bonus or other sources later) is 1,865 per month. You want to waste 6,000 diamonds to add 300 to that each month. It's just not worth it.

On a side note, that's just your passive rate. If you choose cores over emblems in other sources, you can get much more each month.
>585 cores over 45 days from CoE, which is 390 per month
>up to 300 cores every month from Misty Valley
>Using the same ratio of 10 cores to 1 red emblem, the regular exchange events like Magician Hat which normally give 160 red emblems to f2p now give 1600 cores. Assuming there's 1 each month, that's another 1600 cores each month.
Altogether, that's 1,865 cores each month passive or 4,155 cores each month active. Of course, you're giving up red emblems for that active, but the point is you shouldn't be so desperate to throw diamonds at such an abysmal dent in returns.
>>
>>542226
Well considering those numbers it does seem rather bad. Thanks for saving me from making a mistake.
>>
>(((adjusted)))
>>
I love reddit so much bros
>>
File: 1260680246714.gif (4 MB, 319x192)
4 MB
4 MB GIF
>always struggling with 5pull as my second team
>been relying on Daimon to make it work
>Daimon splits off to form third team, 5pull struggling again
>gaze Lucretia to M, SI 20, T2 gear
>no dice
>finally link Prince to something
>replace Lucretia with Prince in 5pull
>steamrolling everything
>>
>>542345
my cute wife Mehira is so cute
>>
>>543501
She's also censored.
>>
>>543593
Only in the sprite, who cares
>>
It's starting to piss me off. This fucking Chinese corporation is increasingly using social engineering on players.

I can live with the fact that there is no real communication with them and their answers to questions asked by them are always so general that it is a joke.

When they fucked up with those phones on the Chinese stream, they apologized for 3 days in a row with codes etc. But when it comes to explaining the improvement of their shitty new feature that no one wants in this form, they pretend that nothing is happening. Same thing happened with the 200 level bug.

I'm fucking angry
>>
>>543720
the new system is great, go back to you know where
>>
>>543857
Yeah, $2k per hero is great. Retard
>>
>>542345
>ingame model is the same
Nice, they didnt go full cuck
>>
>>544117
are you a whale? do you waste $ to upgrade their SI to 40 too? for real, go back with your sheep mentality
>>
Tips for the island
>boss quest caps at 30
>vines cap at 40
>enemies cap at 40
>You'll hit 24 rewards with them and cultivating up to 80 fruit
>should keep cultivating fruit anyways for the free diamond drops
>you get more than enough stamina to unlock everything even if you do 5-man team fights for the map battles
>you can swap heroes around without losing stam, letting you use the stamina of others on the same few heroes (in case you have a good 3-man team you want to use for everything)
Overall, good event. It's a lot less stressful than I thought it'd be.
>>
>>545208
To quote

>5600 Total Stamina (20/day x 14 days x 20 heroes)
>Vines: 8x40 = 320
>Bosses: 8x30 = 240 (1 hero per boss attempt)
>Ship: 0.5%/stamina = 200 Total
>Fruits 100X8 = 800
>Fish: 25x8 = 200
>Enemies: 40x5x8 (if full team) = 1600
>That means you'll have 2240 stamina left for retries on enemy teams and going full team on boss challenges. It'll be pretty easy.
>>
>>542370
You are on green reddit
>>
Are they going to keep up this hero pace? Seems awfully fast.
>>
>>545635
It's hard to tell. When they released Zaph/Lucretia, they went like 60 days without releasing another hero except the dimensionals, but they were rapid firing those dimensionals. Then they slowed down dimensionals, waiting a month then doing single dimensional releases (twice in a row now), but they started rapid firing regular heroes. Lilith seems to be doing whatever they want, which probably means testing strategies to see what makes them the most money. Depending on results, they may keep going at this rate or they may suddenly slow it down and start investing in cinematics and events based on new hero releases, like they did with Zaph/Luc.
>>
File: step 1, accept death.jpg (48 KB, 1024x575)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>545635
I'm going to get kicked out of the fabled realm soon
have to ascend 2 heroes every 2 weeks
>>
File: 1628596088035.jpg (134 KB, 720x1480)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
Got these to pick. Which is the better option? Desira and Flora seem good from what I've been able to look up.
>>
File: 1605355082459.jpg (151 KB, 850x1202)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>547222
Flora, you need 14 copies of the flower slut to ascend her and she's better than the Desira
don't know about the new hero but you can get him easily with the hero choice pack
>>
>>545024
Why anon would you want to use some new feature in a game that is all about progression?

Weird
>>
File: Lightning Chilling.png (350 KB, 381x325)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
>>547359
>Why anon would you want to use some new feature
Not that guy, but what's stopping you? You get about 2 red emblems per 24h, which means you need 150 days to get one SI 30. You get about 33 cores per 24h, which means you need 136 days to get one e60. The drop rates of both resources suck. Fortunately, there's a ton of other sources of these resources, to the point where you can get 1 SI 30 every 60 days or 1 e60 every 60 days without having to choose them over something else. And you can and do choose them over other things all the time to make this even faster.

SI and engraving are almost equal now in opportunity and time. There is no reason to bitch this much over it, especially since the thing isn't even fully rolled out yet. 4/7 factions don't have engraving yet. There's no FoS bonus yet. Despite this, your rate of acquisition is already comparable to emblems. You're getting e60's at a steady rate without spending a dime, let alone spending $2k. The real problem here seems to be comparing a new, partially-rolled out feature with one whose resources you've been collecting for over 2 years now. Yeah, you're gonna be 2 years behind unless you try to fork out enough money to catch up on 2 years worth of resources. But it's no different from when emblems were released in July 2019 or furniture was released in July 2020. You have a lot to catch up on, but that's just how new features are. And the new July 2022 feature for every hero will also require you to painfully catch up on everyone.

But that's enough trying to talk sense. I think people that spend real money on mobile games are disgusting. AFK Arena is only worth playing because of how generous it is f2p.
>>
>>547222
Flora is the reflex pick, but I'd wait a bit. Hodg has a lot of potential in boss hunts, and he may become a hot hero there after he's been built and tested. Desira is an overall decent hero, but she's not essential to any of the most popular meta formations, finding only extremely niche uses. Flora, however, will always be useful, and any shortcut to getting her is always a boon. Also, both Hodg and Des can be easily picked up at the tavern. These chests are the best way to get Flora without sacrificing someone more important in star-gazing or challenger store. I almost always go Wu Kong or Flora with these choice chests for that reason.
>>
>>547510

Dude what the fuck are you talking about.

You can buy emblems for diamonds in the labyrinth at a discount. Even as random which are the most efficient and then you pay for 20 emblems about 2k diamonds. 20 emblems is 6.7% of 30si. For 300 emblems you pay 30k. Of course you would have to collect a lot of random emblems, but the distribution will be equal. You get 6 si for each faction at once. Of course this is an extreme case, but it is possible.

So now you buy 20 red cores x3 max per day for 600 diamonds of the 4750 you need is 1.26%. That comes out to something around 47400 diamonds. Fucking joke. And that's for 60 lvl and not 80 or 100. They didn't even originally assume that it would give any increase in basic stats of heroes. They changed it only after everyone started complaining.

Not only is this shit more expensive than si system, but it was introduced 2 years after si system was created. Plus as a system to improve power already in mid and end game where people already have many star characters they want or even are forced to improve (chapter 37-38). They did not take into account the progression that many players have made through their game. The furniture system, for example, took this into account and was created with the idea of getting it faster than si, especially 3/9. That is the equivalent of engraving 30 which is also locked to 3x20 for 2k per day and drops from afk or labyrinth.

Seriously, basic 30 engraving should be done in 2 weeks and 60 in a month (because 60 is not really equivalent to si30 but something like si20 now with stats). With current drop rate it would take more than 7 years to get all heroes to poor 60 engraving. And these retards won't stop adding new heroes.
>>
>>547802
Buying emblems for diamonds is a tremendous waste of diamonds. Buying cores for diamonds is also a tremendous waste. I'm not going to take that seriously at all, because that's on the level of trying to talk about buying furniture with diamonds (360d for 400poe, 8,100d per 1 furniture, 24,000d per 3/9, 72,900d per 9/9, comparable with cores) or new heroes in cost of store fodder cards (360d x180 = 64,800d) or equipping them with diamonds (2,800d x4 + 3000d x8 = 35,200d) each hero. Store prices have always been absurd and too dumb to talk about. But even so, since you put so much effort into "using randoms," I'm going to mention that Fortuitous Emblem Chests are only 4Factions and don't include cel, hyp, or dim emblems (which are the only factions that have engraving so far, funny enough). Also, mine don't come at discount - they are 20 embs for 3,060d at Ch34, or 45,900 for 300.

I agree that the store prices are bad, abysmally bad in fact, but the facts are the opposite of what you said: emblems came first, and store 4F emblems cost 45k diamonds per SI 30. Furniture came a year later, but store poe coins cost 72k per 9/9. Cores came a year later, and store cores cost 90k per e60. It's always gone up in those shitfucked store prices. And yes, this does not include SI 40 (not possible with 4F emblems), does not include 36/36F, and does not include e100, all of which are exponentially worse in cost.

That said, cores not being available in lab or challenger store like emblems are is a good point, and I consider it an example of not being fully rolled out yet, just like the lack of daily shard or weekly core FoS bonuses.

>Seriously, basic 30 engraving should be done in 2 weeks
Has anyone done rates on shards? This may already be the case. When dim engraving dropped, I had enough shards by then for three e30's, but only enough cores to get one to e38. There is (was?) a huge discrepancy between e30 and e60. e30 is very easy to get, even before lab bonus.
>>
>>548043
Corrections
>just like the lack of daily shard or weekly core FoS bonuses.
weekly shard*. POE coin, prim em, and amp em FoS are all weekly bonuses along with red embs.

>When dim engraving dropped, I had enough shards by then for three e30's
In hindsight, this is probably related to cashing in all the new quests that dropped. I really am curious about the shard drop rate.
>>
>>548043
>Buying emblems for diamonds is a tremendous waste of diamonds.

Who says it isn't. But it exists. If you would like to play like that, you can, without spending.

>poe

Lol, remember those bosses that give 2.4k every 2 days or misty valley that gives 9k every month or afk rewards that give like 2k a day. Or events giving few k for nothing?

This is the very definition of a well thought out system.It is appropriately generous and does not try to overshadow the si in which people have invested for longer

You don't even have to consider buying it with diamonds because the amount of 9/9 you can put together will quickly overtake the si you have.

Engraving is joke. That's it.

Now we wait until they decide to explain themselves to the goddamn greedy chinks.
>>
>>548096
Engraving also wasn't supposed to overshadow the previous 2 systems at first, but some idiot in Lilith came up with the idea when people started protesting that instead of increasing the drop they would increase the stats it gives, making it worth the $2000.

And it didn't fucking work out.
>>
File: IMG_543.jpg (734 KB, 1242x2688)
734 KB
734 KB JPG
Should I reroll this, also what do you do with dupes
>>
>>549064
Eironn and Daimon are good so I'd keep. Rerolling is generally unneeded unless you're on an old server that will fuck your ass in pvp.
>>
>>549064
I'd keep. Daimon and Eironn are two of the most important heroes long-term.
>what do you do with dupes
You merge/sacrifice them at the Temple of Ascension to raise their ascension level. It goes
R -> R+ -> E -> E+ -> L -> L+ -> M -> M+ -> A -> 1* -> 2* -> 3* -> 4* -> 5*
Only fodder heroes start at Rare, the guys with the blue border you have there. You can see them grouped together in "Legendary Tier Heroes" in the Portraits tab of the Heroes page. They are called fodder because they can only ascend as high as L+. Certain ascension tiers (such as E+ -> L, or L+ -> M, or M -> M+) allow you to use anyone within that same faction as the sacrifice. Always use fodder tier heroes when "anyone" is an option.

Try to be smart with ascensions. Fodder is also a kind of resource, and it's the most limited. Ascension determines your heroes' max level (E = 100, E+ = 120, L = 140, L+ = 160, etc.). Once you unlock the Resonating Crystal, you only need to level up 5 heroes, and the other people you use will match the level of those 5 (even if they are below the ascension requirement). A lot of people tend to waste fodder getting a bunch of heroes to L but are unable to reach L+ or M. As a general rule, don't ascend an Ascended Tier hero (those that come purple) until you have x4 copies of them (like Eironn you have x3 of, almost x4). Ascend fodder tier instead first because 1) they're easier to get and can get to L+ without barriers and 2) you can later sacrifice L+ fodder to make an Ascended Tier hero L+ -> M, and even M -> M+. Try to have 1 fodder of each faction at L+ before focusing on Ascended Tier heroes (2 L+ fodder for Lightbearers, to give you 5 for the Resonating Crystal).

Good luck, broheim. It's a fun game.
>>
File: progress.jpg (307 KB, 859x924)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>549085
cheers man, thankfully i didn't ascend eironn yet.
Is any faction stronger than the other, got this free pick and dont know which one to use it on, should I avoid factions i already have elites to avoid dupes?
>>
>>549113
You can ascend Eironn (or anyone) to E+ without worries, btw. It will only help you. Most things in the game are measured in E+.
>Is any faction stronger than the other
Yes, Graveborn has the "least bad heroes," meaning any choice card like that has the lowest chance of giving you someone bad. Another copy of Daimon (to make him E+) would be the best case scenario, but it's like a 1/20 chance.

To put thing in perspective, the cost of ascensions (what has to be sacrificed):
>E -> E+ need x1 extra E copy of that hero
>E+ -> L needs x2 extra E+ of anything (from that faction)
>L -> L+ needs x1 extra E+ copy of that hero
>L+ -> M needs x1 extra L+ copy of anything
>M -> M+ needs x1 extra L+ copy of anything
>M+ -> A needs x2 extra E+ copies of that hero
So getting a fodder from E to L+ takes 8 E fodder total (x4 of itself, x4 other fodder). Getting an Ascended Tier hero from E to L+ takes 4 copies of itself and x4 fodder. Then you need to sacrifice an L+ fodder to the L+ Ascended Tier hero to make the Ascended Tier Mythic. M is one of the biggest powerups in the game, so your goal right now is to get 5 heroes up to M. So don't try to avoid dupes. Dupes are how you progress.

On topic of heroes, although GB can be considered the faction with the "least bad heroes," you may consider using that card and others like it on LB (Lightbearer). Rowan is one of the top heroes in the game, a support you'll be using forever. Lucius, Peggy, and Belinda are also really solid heroes that will help you throughout the early game (although they fade out after lvl 240, unlike Rowan, Daimon, and Eironn). One bit of advice I used to hear when I started out was "Spend all your faction scrolls and choice cards on LB until you have x4 copies of Rowan, then go GB." After playing almost a year now, I still think that's sound advice.

Also, you can look at the pic of >>540134 for general beginner advice. It's a little dated on heroes, but the rest is good.
>>
File: 91688334_p0.jpg (1.45 MB, 1754x1240)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
>>549113
is that all you got form all the current available codes? You got lucky with the elf desu, just 1 more copy to push him to L+ and you can ascend him to M+ in the future so he can carry you easy
but I do remember that he's a bad carry early game until get him some dodge
>>
File: 75861991511.png (803 KB, 437x903)
803 KB
803 KB PNG
>this color palette
>lighbearer
they are making a planned hypo a lighbearer to make them viable? lmao, the absolute state
>>
>>549134
We're finally winning LB chads!
>>
>>549134
I'm not sure he was intended to be a hypo. The tavern rumor says
>We had a mysterious visitor not long ago. He kept muttering to himself, as if talking to some invisible being.... maybe this is why he travels alone?
Every vessel (except possibly Lucretia) is completely taken over by their hypo. For this guy to be talking to it separately, he could have a situation like Fawks. That, or some dumb intern fucked up the faction selection and it'll be fixed later on.
>>
File: Screenshot.png (1.03 MB, 720x1560)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>Lucretia at M
>spend 90,000 diamonds and 20 cards on star gazing
>pull on x3, on x2, x4, x4, and x2
>crazy good luck, only need one more copy
>52 draws later, no pull
FUCK! It's practically worse than if I'd pulled average, because that way I wouldn't feel so on edge right now.
>>
Code: essrysfcrm

Expires in 4 days.
>>
File: Capture.png (777 KB, 550x1054)
777 KB
777 KB PNG
>>549138
Seems I was close to the mark. He's a member of the Secret Society of the Crow, and the entity he's controlling (named Korgas) comes from his book.
>It possesses knowledge about every type of dark magic within the realm, and is easily bent to its holder's will.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (18 KB, 300x309)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>549143
I'm at 83 draws without a single pull now. Is there really no pity mechanic in gazing? I've only ever seen it go up to 70 before.
>>
>>549176
that's not possible, 70 is where get it's 100% guaranteed
>>
File: Screenshot.png (1.54 MB, 365x2345)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>549181
That's what I thought, but I've been keeping careful track and it clearly it is.
>Had 18,060 diamonds and 1 card after previous Lucretia pull
>x3 10 pulls (tt 30)
>7 single pulls (1 card + 3,000 diamonds) (tt 37)
>did Final Night, x10 cards (tt 47)
>opened diamond chests and pit master chests, 2500 diamonds, 5 single pulls (tt 52)
That's when I posted >>549143. Then
>20 floors of Hypogean and Graveborn Towers, 20 cards
>pic related, x20 card pulls (tt 72)
>Code from >>549156 + 30 floors of king tower + one Wandering Balloon = 5,648 diamonds
>x10 pull (82)
>x1 pull (83)
I'll post the screenshot of the diamond x10 next. I didn't cap the single, it was just x5 artifact shards.
>>
File: Screenshot.png (2.63 MB, 738x3130)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB PNG
>>549181
>>549195
And the x10 diamond pulls after the x20 card pulls. I'm at x7 10-pulls and 13 single-pulls, for a total of 83 pulls since my last hero draw.
>>
>>549195
i'm beginning to think not all the rewards are the same. Some cards rewarded don't have the same hidden value as cards bought. I've seen other games get caught when the same item wouldn't stack on top of each other even tho they were the identical item but gotten from different sources. How many of those cards were bought with gems?
>>
>>549196
I'm 100% sure Lucretia has lower rates.
>>
>>549195
>>549196
Unless you recorded all this you're just remembering it wrong.
I have watched hours of whales and non whales pulling from stargaze and the 70th roll is 100% guaranteed.
>>
File: Capture.png (6 KB, 622x98)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>549344
>Unless you recorded all this
Correct. I always record how many pulls I've done so that I know when I'm guaranteed to get pity. I never expected to exceed 70, because both of the times I hit 70 before I got my draw. I thought for sure the 20 cards after 52 would get me Lucretia. When I didn't, I thought "Maybe singles are tracked separately" and did the last 10 pull with diamonds for x7 10-pulls, and it also didn't get me it.

The numbers were already briefly mentioned in >>549143, but yesterday I
>went for a single pull of Mehira first, took x3 10-pulls
>went for Lucretia, pulled her with x3 10-pulls, then x2 10-pulls, then x4 10-pulls, then x4 10-pulls, then x2 10-pulls
That's when I realized I got super lucky and was only 1 copy away with some spare diamonds, so I separated pulls from draw attempts with -- and recorded my separate attempts: left side for totals (10s+singles), right side for batches
>x3 for x3 10-pulls
>7 for 7 singles
>x1 for x1 10-pull
>5 for 5 singles
That's when I posted >>549143. Then, thinking I'd get her for sure with 20 gazing cards, I did towers, got my 10, screenshot the process for posterity... and failed. That's when I did the new line below explaining to myself the circumstances of each of the attempts so far for posterity, because I did something I didn't think was possible: exceeded 70 without a pity. After the x2 10-pulls from cards, I scrounged up the 5,500 diamonds (hoping it was a matter of singles and 10-pulls being separate) and did my last x10 and single.

This was recorded by me from start to finish. I don't have a video or prior screenshots, because who the fuck would expect this? But it's not something that can be mixed with memory.

The only thing I can think of that might explain it is that the August 12 Hotfix dropped while I was pulling, without me disconnecting (diamonds showed in my mail). Maybe it reset the pity?
>>
>>549524
>got my 10
got my 20* Bad time to make a typo, but 20 floors of 2 towers is 20 cards.
>>
File: Screenshot.png (3.17 MB, 714x3110)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB PNG
>>549196
Well, I'm not sure how to feel about this finish. I got 30 more SG cards from today's 3 towers. On the first 10-pull (total: 93), got x2 Lucretias. I want to say "It's technically on the 85th, because it's the second" but I don't remember where the previous pull was on the 10. I assume it could be 90 draws exactly between pulls.

What shit fucking luck. This isn't supposed to be possible. I've never gone past 70 before. No one I've seen ever has.
>>
>>549524
>I don't have a video or prior screenshots
yeah exactly what I expected
>>
File: 91735158_p0.jpg (1.91 MB, 1500x2011)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB JPG
>whales finally buying the new engraving system
>reddit little tantrum falling apart
hehe
>>
>>549851
>Lilith's response to their tantrum was "New Arthur skin is money-only and won't go to wardrobe after. Buy it while you can, goyim."
People that spend money on this game are retards.
>>
File: 1628922627877.jpg (1.88 MB, 1080x2316)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
Anyone tried this? Pretty decent afk arena clone
>>
>>550846
why try it? is an imprevement of afk or is just another bad clone?
>>
Who should I link to Merlin? Another support that doesn't go with him?
>>
>>551692
the most ascended unit that you don't use
>>
File: Capture.png (919 KB, 458x1031)
919 KB
919 KB PNG
It's E X C H A N G E Day! Get your Merlins! Post your Merlins! Don't be that guy who shows up 6 days from now saying, "Wait, I thought it started after the time ran out!"
>>
File: 63727282.jpg (1.81 MB, 1821x1945)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
>>551869
I also used all my hoarded engraving flowers on him I hope it's worth it. I hope to get him to 9/9 furniture asap, using your ult instantly at the beginning of the fight is OP
>>
>>551872
Post your engraved details page. I'm curious.
>>
File: Afkarena.jpg (933 KB, 1080x2400)
933 KB
933 KB JPG
>>551883
Here
>>
Havent played since March. What did I miss?
>>
>>552137
Whales thinking they have any influence on the game's future
>>
File: AFK Arena.jpg (287 KB, 1080x1311)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
No more duplicate furniture wtf
>>
>>552137
Without counting recurring events, a bunch of heroes were added to the game, including three celepogeans, two new dimensionals (Prince of Persia and Merlin), and half a dozen common faction heroes.
A major update added a new upgrade mechanic, Eternal Engravings, available to Ascended units with at least one star. For now, it's only available for Celepogeans and Dimensionals, but all factions will have it in the future. The rate of acquisition of the items you need to use this new mechanic is fairly low, so the feature quickly became controversial, to the point wehere there's an ongoing protest by F2P and P2W players against it
>>
>>552679
Have they added a way to remove duplicate mythic furniture? Because I can neither use or recycle it.
It's just standing there in my pouch mocking me with its useless existence.
>>
>>552753
If you have duplicate furniture you can upgrade the mythical furniture you already have with a small bonus. go to the hero who has it and when you hold on the mythical piece where you have a duplicate you can press "strenghten" and it adds a little to the stats but not much.
>>
File: brutus lyca.png (419 KB, 663x431)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
oh no, the devious maulers are attacking the wilders again!
>>
>>553004
Who cares about Lyca, wake me up for Nemora lewds.
>>
File: Merlin.jpg (1.36 MB, 1080x2340)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>551869
here's my little Merlin
Still missing 2 faction pieces but what's really important for him it's the 9f imo, still a long way for that
>>
>>553007
>Who cares about Lyca
sophisticated individuals, like myself
>>
>>553010
I only just now looked at his skills, is he like a dedicated Ainz counter or something?
>>
File: 1624789148926.webm (2.86 MB, 200x421)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
>>553050
that's the idea I guess but since everyone now has E60 Ainz he will still oneshot everything in pvp
>>
File: E8pvwdaVEAgHnmO.jpg (421 KB, 1017x1100)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
first afk thread was over a year ago, crazy how time flies uh
>>
>>553050
He's honestly just amazing in general, but yeah, he's also great at countering Ainz. You can even stall to timeout in ainz vs. ainz pvp if both teams have Merlin, but that was before engraving.
>>
>>549122
>>549132
Okay I managed to get another dupe of this elf, am I free to ascend him again here? do I try to pull more of him or should I switch him out
>>
>>553284
>Okay I managed to get another dupe of this elf, am I free to ascend him again here?
Hell yeah. You're on a nice roll. Ascend the 2 E copies into an E+, then ascend the L to L+ by sacrificing the E+ you just made.

>do I try to pull more of him
Yes. You'll need x4 more E copies of Eironn to ascend him from M+ to A (the sacrifice is x2 E+ copies of Eironn). Since you're at L+ now, your next big hurdle is getting to M. You'll need to sacrifice an L+ fodder to Eironn to go from L+ to M. Then, later on, you'll need ANOTHER L+ fodder to sacrifice to get Eironn from M to M+. Then the x2 E+ copies of Eironn to get from M+ to A. That's when you can stop trying for more copies of him (although there are some benefits to still going, up to A 5*, which is max for any hero).
>>
>>553284
>>553318
>You'll need to sacrifice an L+ fodder to Eironn to go from L+ to M.
L+ Wilder fodder*. Ascension always requires fodder from that hero's faction.
>>
>>553284
ascend the knife ear, he's gonna carry you
>>
>>553176
Sexy
>>
Finally after ascending Raku, Tasi, Lyca and Saurus, finally I can start on Eironn. My order was a bit out of whack.
>>
>>525618
What should I do with 90k diamonds (advancement rewards)? gaze or 10x pulls? I have Talene and Lucretia ascended and 4 ascended heroes of each faction
>>
>>554032
As a general and well-prove rule, if you have to ask if you should stargaze, you should not be stargazing.
>>
>>554041
well-proven*
>>
>>554041
But I want the Twins :(
>>
File: 1392865436068.jpg (100 KB, 610x845)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>554071
Then get them. One copy is enough for bosses, but if you already have 2 celepo at A with only 16 other A, then you're spending enough money that you don't have to follow general rules. Get exactly what you want instead.
>>
>>554073
>One copy is enough for bosses
wait is this real?
>>
File: Capture.png (796 KB, 457x1017)
796 KB
796 KB PNG
>>554077
What do you mean "is this real?"? Any guide you could possibly find on stargazing always tells you to use your first free guaranteed hero pull on twins, because that's all you need. I can tell you from my own experiences it's fine. Pic related.

But don't just take my word for it.
https://afk.guide/stargazing-room/
>Twins to Elite: Boosts Guild Boss damage, 2 in 1; Twisted Realm relevant. You want to get her to Elite+ so they are more reliable in Abyssal Expedition.
>Twins to Ascended: The only reason you want to do this is due to the God Comp.
[Mind you, God Comp already fell out of favor for Mehi-Rowan-Khaz-Zolrath]
https://afkarenaboss.com/stargazer-guide/
>1x Celestial Twins first. They are mandatory in so many teams, especially for Guild Hunt, bosses and also Twisted Realm and having them even at epic is a huge help here. This has to be your first Stargazing pull unless you’ve been lucky enough to have gotten them earlier.
https://tierlist.gg/game/afk-arena/stargazer-guide
>The Twins: A Single copy of the Twins will greatly improve performance on the Guild Hunt, which makes having a copy early worth it for all players. After a single copy, they are less important than Talene and Mehira.

I'm sure if you searched on reddit or somewhere else they'd say the exact same thing.
>>
>>554032
you should be stargazing
honestly everyone should stargaze as soon as they unlock it, I did that with an alt and it's not that bad
>>
>>554088
I already have them at legendary dude.. wtf.. should I get Mehira then?
>>554098
I wonder if you get more elites from the faction cards or from the 10x pull
>>
>>554115
>should I get Mehira then?
I would go for Alna honestly
>>
File: a0a83h2qhrs61.jpg (1.41 MB, 2604x3255)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>554115
>I wonder if you get more elites from the faction cards or from the 10x pull
It's the fodder that really holds you back, especially when you need to finish your 3rd, 4th, and 5th teams.

>>554115
>should I get Mehira then?
Depending. Mehi-Rowan starts working with just an E Mehi. Then you want an M Mehi for her SI 30 for consistency. You also want an M Khazard for his SI 30 (allows you to chain charms without interruption). Then you want an A Zolrath for his 3/9, which also helps consistency. The last member is Rosaline, set to follow Mehira.

You can get by subbing Zol with Lyca or Khazard for Brutus (for delay) or a few other twists on it. Still, if it interests you, hen Mehi to M is a good start.

Otherwise Alna. Alna is an excellent hero in many comps, including the newish Alna-Grez which can form its own team.
>>
File: 1283642897052.jpg (97 KB, 352x259)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>hear that you can sell Merlin for 750k glad coins, then rebuy him, giving you 3 free celepo
>some say the exchange screen shows up again after selling
>they said it was possible to exchange for him again if you have the resources
>I had the resources for x2 exchanges
>exchanged for Merlin
>sold him, like they said
>exchange screen popped up again, like they said
>exchange for him a second time, like they said
>Error: Exchange limit already reached
Well, fuck. I'm going to hope waiting a day will magically solve my problem. If not, then I just set myself back 250k glad coins and like 4 months until I can get Merlin again.
>>
>>554132
I already have one Mehira E+ (and Rowan maxed out) and one Alna so gaze for her, Grezhul stayed in my wishlist since i started the game and I have only one Elite lmao
What chapter are you??
>>
>>554161
34, but I can probably clear it to Ch 35 now that I finished Thoran comp and got my Lucretia to A.

tl;dr: I have 5 furniture for Lucretia (actually 4 + 1 duplicate) and was waiting for today's patch so that I can get her to 9/9 without worrying about furniture dupes anymore. My 5Pull has always been my weakest team, even with an M Lucretia. I'm hoping that the furniture preventing the enemy from ulting will be my miracle cure. If it doesn't, then I need to switch my guild store focus from Merlin to Lucretia and finish gearing her. Meanwhile, although I'm also lacking gear on Thoran, I might be able to sub out 5Pull for that for the rest of this chapter.
>>
>>554140
Don't tell me you actually did this without knowing that you can buy him again but with REAL money, that's a little trick but for whales/low spenders so you can get 3 celehypos from the store for technically 50$ which is good by lilith standards (and it's actually fucking bad by any other standard)
>>
File: 1295943360417.png (416 KB, 640x480)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>554175
>Don't tell me you actually did this without knowing that you can buy him again but with REAL money
Of course I know you could and that that's how must people are doing it. I specifically looked for the comments mentioning re-exchanging for him though, because I'm a poor little f2p. I figured at worst, if I'm wrong, I'd just lose 250k glad coins.

The problem comes from the 500k cap preventing selling shards. I had to buy 2 celepo (500k) in order to sell them all. So right now I'm sitting at 300k glad coins, which is fine to exchange with if it's possible, but that means I'm 700k away from Merlin if it's not possible. On the positive side, I only did it on my alt account, so it's not a major loss. But on the negative side, my accounts were always mirrored, and now they won't be again for 3-4 months.krj0j
>>
>>554168
There's the free trial of Hodgkin right now, you could use him. he helped me for 10 stages
>>
>>554204
nevermind, he expired. But you have the other new Lightbearer
>>
Can someone help me with this stage? I've tried multiple formations within my current bag (the one I'm using rn in pic is the most I survive/deal dmg).

I just can't outdamage their heals, am I just low level for them or just using the wrong team?
Thank you in advance!

https://imgur.com/a/uQSY9AZ
>>
>>554334
Forgot to mention it's [21-60]
(Which so tilting I just want to get to 22)
>>
>>554337
Have you tried putting Brutus in front of Eironn? he will lower their defense and Eironn could kill them easier,, depends on who Tasi stuns at the beginning
>>
>>554334
try this one or swap ferael and rowan
they need some dodge to survive, I have no idea how much at that lvl but if you have some t1 or t2 boots swap them around
>>
>>554373
I tried this rn for many retries, eironn either dies too quickly or get banished and die right after :( overall team dmg and survivability lowered than the last format

>>554375
The comp in pic makes my team almost insta dies, tried swapping and gave my ferael a boots with 150 dodge but with no appeal
Idk what to do really I mean I could wait for merc but it's tilting me so hard.
I could garrison ainz (and link him to mythic safya) could this help?
>>
>>554396
>I could garrison ainz (and link him to mythic safya) could this help?
Honestly, linking Ainz will help you blast through anything. He's the best early-mid-late game carry in the game, only losing steam in end game when high deficit comps rely more on enemy stats instead of your stats.

Ainz by himself is a monster. Ainz with Albedo's SI 30 is even more so. Ainz with SI 30, 9/9 furniture, and Albedo's SI 30 is insane.
>>
>>554411
I could definitely get him but I'm afraid him at mythic won't help at all and I will only lose resources (since it's the first time garrisoning anything)
>>
>>554334
UPDATE

after 820 retries exactly, managed to beat this hell of a stage with the trials of morrow. thank lord
>>
Is this game still Ainz Arena? What's the meta now?
>>
>>554652
It's even worse now >>553168
>>
>>554437
Nah, M is just dandy. His damage is always fine, but it's his SI 10 that gives you consistency due to skipping the long cast time. It's very likely you'll beat your current stages if Ainz can ult once. Low stage Ainz is when he's most insane. Later on, he'll need at least 2 ults (SI 20), but that becomes easily doable with Rowan's SI and eventually the first sorcerer artifact that starts him with like 300 energy.
>>
Is it worth it to buy Advancement Rewards? Im only on 26-48
>>
>>554666
Is Merlin from a collab or an OC Dimensional like Arthur?
>>
>>554882
If you're going to spend money on this game its the best value you'll get.
>>
>>525618
update
I got 4 copies from the gayzer with 90k diamonds. not bad at all
>>
>>554899
OC Dimensional
>>
>>554899
He's the same Merlin the Wizard from King Arthur's legend, so not a collab. Instead of lab store, you'll be able to get him from the challenger store for 250k per 15 shards.
>>
File: afk retards.jpg (16 KB, 945x243)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>525618
These retards start getting on my nerves
>you forgot to play today
>you forgot to collect your rewards for 12 hours
>they are NEAR FULL!! HURRY COLLECT THEM NOW
might delete this garbage
>>
>>555676
just turn off push notifications, you autist.
>>
File: Capture.png (192 KB, 405x475)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>555676
Just turn it off in settings, moron.
>might delete this garbage
I wish you would, you make retarded posts like this all the time.
>>
>>555676
Imagine being this desperate for conversation
>>
>>555676
>Has notifications on

lmao retard
>>
File: AFKarena.png (1.26 MB, 584x1200)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
How much longer can I go on with my team? Everyone on the field is at least 1*, Shemira is 2* and Eironn is about to be 4*
>>
>>555714
Stars are very minimal, something like +2% ATK, DEF, and HP each. There's no reason going past A unless its for a carry who is hungry for stats like Ainz, Gwyn, Izold, etc.

>How much longer can I go on with my team?
This is a broad question. You need to think of progress in terms of level deficit. Right now, you're at a 32 level deficit (300-268). If that's fine to you, you can go on with that team forever. That's a pretty bad plan though. You should instead want teams that can exceed 100 level deficit. Nowadays, the best teams are pushing 200 level deficits (at lvl 400, can beat teams that are lvl 600, etc.). In your case, if you stay with a 30 lvl deficit team, then when you reach lvl 400, you'll still be stuck against a lvl 430 team, a dozen chapters below someone with the same RC lvl.

Right now, you only need one team in campaign. If you want to push a higher deficit, you're best approach is getting Skriath to A and getting his 3/9 furniture. With him, you can turn Eironn's pull into 5-Pull (sucks the entire enemy team in). With Safiya's shield buffing you, Prince's AOE stun, and another hero of your choice (Lyca, Tidus, Skreg, even Thoran), you'll have a proper team called 5Pull which can easily take you to a 100 lvl deficit (with your same lvl 268 team, you'll push through campaign until your enemies are lvl 368 or higher). And if you can get Lucretia to A and use her with 5Pull, you can push that even higher.
>>
>>555730
>Ascended Skriath
God I've spent so many gems on Hero Choice Eironn based on what my guildmates told me. I feel like I really fucked myself hard. I do have an L Skriath at least
>>
File: 1612716879749.jpg (758 KB, 2480x2614)
758 KB
758 KB JPG
>>555734
What your guild told you isn't wrong. Eironn is a carry. He has the pull. He does the freeze. His aoe ult does the kill. Skriath is support: he lets Eironn's pull also bring the top and bottom backline. If Skriath is instakilled right at the start, that's fine because his only job was turning Eironn's 3-pull into a 5-pull.

On the plus side, you already have Prince. For me, my main team was Ainz, and when I reached multifights and needed a second team I went 5Pull with Eironn. However, Ainz could handle a much greater deficit than 5Pull, so I was stuck for awhile. Ultimately, adding Prince into the team gave it a huge boost to make up for it even though my heroes in 5pull are lacking gear.

On the topic, I don't know when multifights start now after the campaign nerfs, but you should keep them in mind going forward. I think you'll see a 2-team multifight in Chapter 30 or 31. You're going to need a full second team that can handle exactly what you're currently fighting. Then a third team in like Chapter 33. And then a fourth team in Chapter 35. It's best if you look at end-game guides for ideas like in >>539901, and start working towards those other teams as well.
>>
>>555734
Getting Eironn to 5* is fine, because he's a carry, but you shouldn't use the hero choice on anyone after A. Just keep him on your wishlist and let the other copies come naturally, while saving choice pulls for what you really need.
>>
Is Nakoruru or Ezio worth garrisoning? Mainly for campaign.
>>
File: bros 4lyf.png (130 KB, 248x190)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>555819
Both have niche uses, but I would say it's not worth it to waste the resources on them unless you're good on everything else. I've had Ezio since his release, and he does good work (both as a dodge tank and executing those troublesome enemies that just don't go down properly. He also ignores Brutus' shield). However, Ezio feels more like a "win harder" hero, since things have to be low before he starts going, and he tends to die fast even with his high dodge. He's good enough to have, but I think there are better uses of those resources.
>>
File: tkq8rrjkj9i71.png (745 KB, 1080x1080)
745 KB
745 KB PNG
Here's your Pippa
>>
File: 1450569680017.gif (3.03 MB, 359x202)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB GIF
>pick the guy with 2000m+ total combat rating
>their opponent has 300m or less
>my pick loses
>>
File: E8_M6B7VcAISAY-.jpg (116 KB, 1026x1181)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>guild trial battle
>try the leaked 540 lvl team comps
>one of the teams actually has to be run at 2x speed to win
well this proves that the RNG in 2x and 4x speed is different, nice job Lilith
>>
Is there a vmg guild that is active? I'm in a random guild rn but if there is one please drop it so I can leave this one on reset thank you!
>>
The previous guild master just left and made me guild leader, he had some Korean name as well. Wtf do I do now, it seems like a decent guild I’ve just been given. Prior to this I didn’t really do shit in the guild
>>
>>557255
>>557578
Join us! please ;_;
>>
>>557598
i will definitely join thank you sm! im just waiting for reset to do the hunt and leave the one im in rn.. my id is 131696553
>>
I HAVE NEVER, EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE HATED A VIDEO GAME CHARACTER AS MUCH AS THIS LITTLE BITCH TASI, I CAN NOT DEAL WITH HER I BREEZE THROUGH THE WHOLE CHAPTER BUT WHEN SHE APPEARS IT IS A WALL GUARANTEED. FUCK.
>>
File: EdrJPOlVoAE1h3p.jpg (351 KB, 1802x1668)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
>>557666
How can you hate something so cute and funny?
>>
>>557692
i actually dont hate her i despise this little cock sucker, she always banishing my daimon and he then ults after everyone dies which does nothing. i have been retrying 23-55 for hours not even afk helper helped. she is just so broken
>>
>>557695
awesome. i finished 23-55 by shear luck because of eironn's ult, absolutely demolished 56 and 57 and now stuck again on 58 because of that whore. great.
>>
>>557666
You mean niru
>>
>>557896
niru is annoying but never had a problem with him that isnt fixed with 5-10 retries, maybe less. you just need to burst his team first he usually lasts till the end which daimon can finish him off with few ults, put brutus infront of him too

but tasi, god i hate her so much she no matter how strong my team is it is always a wall when i face her..

but if you know a counter to her id appreciate it alot
>>
File: 91692022_p0.jpg (3.08 MB, 2952x3608)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB JPG
>>557902
>You'll never catch me!
>>
>>558194
The devil himself, I didn't imagine I'd see such a clear picture of him
>>
Anyone have a titus I can borrow for misty valley please? Thank you!
>>
How's the new Lightbearer? Any good?
>>
>>558865
I like him. He has CC and good damage, I tried him in a team with Rosaline and he did a lot of damage but you need to put him where he can hit most of the team with his ultimate ability, if you put him on top he will just hit one or two heros which are in front of him
>>
>>559020
so he's like Mehira but worse?
>>
When were the other factions supposed to get the engraving feature again?
>>
Alright I did what you said and got max relic on rowan
>>
File: 20210822_214948.jpg (1.26 MB, 1080x1521)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
How the line up look now
>>
>>559617
Really nice
You should get 3F on daimon, it's good
>>
>>558818
Bump
>>
File: 91786770_p0.jpg (596 KB, 1055x1489)
596 KB
596 KB JPG
>>559617
>Isabella 9F
>Rosaline 9F
>Antandra skin
you briked your account, reroll
>>
>>560053
It's not that bad is it? Rosaline is good with ainz and isabella is a nice dmg dealer for my other teams, also isabella is cute and brown girl sexy
>>
>>559972
Sorry but there are no whales here
>>
Is it worth buying the 1500 hero essence from lab store for 9000 lab coins? I still don't have arthur and I'm on the 200-240 dust wall
>>
>>560839
no lol, that's like the worst thing you can buy from the lab
>>
>>559617
you need to invest into that elf
>>
>>560880
Wow really? I thought it has great value since how low those purples come..
Thank you mate
>>
>>560718
It's ok even if it's just elite :(
>>
>>560896
it needs to be legendary to be available as a mercenary
>>
>>561014
Ahhh I didn't know that actually... well that sucks but thank you bro
>>
>>560839
240 dust wall is naturally tedious and long, everyone was stuck there for a bit.
But don't worry, once you have it you will start starving on hero xp hard. Hope you have 99 24hr hero xp caches saved up :)
>>
>>529272
I coom
>>
>>561954
I currently have 79M exp with X15 24hrs crates saving up
Exp rn isn't much of a problem at all but God damn those purple stuff...
I'm still choosing all the 24 ones from events and still not close to the first 40k lol (I buy the store ones 3 times every day and just started rerolling the bounty hunts because I didn't know they actually give allot of purples)
But yeah seems like I will take quite a bit of time :(vtkw8jggn8
>>
>>561976
>(vtkw8jggn8
The code didn't work anon
>>
>>562008
Lmao what is even that I didn't type it
>>
>>562010
Seems like captcha in the comment field
>>
>>561976
>79M
For example going from 336 to 337 costs 130M (that's 1 level up)
Start stockpiling hero xp caches. Trust.
>>
>>562011
Oh yeah some issues with captcha happened before I posted that, would've been cool if that code worked somehow
>>562013
Oh wow that's a lot
I'm definitely trying to get as much exp as possible (well since I will use then for 200 to 240) from trials and such but when it comes to choosing between the two rn my choice will be hero essence for sure since you know how hard it's rn
>>
I finally got all the pieces for Ainz! Just a bit more and he'll be done. He's my first Hero with over 400k attack.
>>
>>562031
Hope you have a key for that link
Rosa is insane
>>
>>562031
Not too bad
Now we wait for akai to post his lv100 engraved ainz
>>
>>562040
>>
>>562036
Yeah! I don't really keep up with the game or pay attention but I got a notification that it was a new item.
>>
Is the key one use only?
>>
>>562163
The removeable tab implies it's removeable and reusable on something else.
>>
>>562163
You can unbind the key, for some diamonds. You can get more keys eventually.
>>
>>562040
>lv100 engraved
I don't think I am ever going to lvl someone past E60
E100 is for whales and I'm (almost) f2p
>>
File: ew.png (1009 KB, 1062x836)
1009 KB
1009 KB PNG
which wilder are you guys going to engrave besides the elf faggot?
>>
>>553004
Source on full img?
>>
Guys is it better to get T1 stones for all of the gear with correct faction on my main team or should I keep buying and try to get every piece with the correct faction first?
>>
>>562407
upgrade the boots to T2 asap, you'll notice the dodge increase
>>
>>562424
I'm still on ch25 (just hit 25-44 few mins ago) and still haven't unlocked T2
Is it better to use them on haste boost(rowan/daimon) or dodge first?
>>
File: E9EYF4PVkAQzLQn.jpg (133 KB, 1118x1270)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>562575
haste scales more with the 5 stars and it's maxed at T1
I would go for mages equip sinceT2 mage boots increase the dodge dramatically, with a T2 faction boot and T1 weapon your Rowan can go on the frontline and "tank" more consistently than a tank
>>
>>562594
I didn't know haste stop at t1 and been neglecting dodge desu since I can't feel it rn
I underestimated it then thank you for informing me mate! Will work on it
>>
Best value to spend those recent event stuff?
>>
#saltyPOORkidCRY
>>
>>563128
The hero skin will only be available for money after, so that's the clear best choice since everything else comes for free eventually regardless. Otherwise, if you don't care about that, the only possible choices are red chests, artifact shards, or T3 stones. Red chests are the undisputed best value. That answers your question. However, consider artifact shards. 5* Call is not only unanimously useful in any comp (as opposed to 3* or 4*), but it is also essential to Thoran comp. It also lets you equip it on more people. Similarly, after Call, 5* Eye is also highly desireable. After they hit max, every new fragment you get later on for them sells for 100k, which is a nice for other reasons. Lastly, T3 is a time-limited resource in this game. Only a limited number have been available since their release. Grabbing any extra you can get your hands on, when you can, is something else to consider.

Ultimately, it's entirely based on your situation. You should know what you need the most.
>>
>>563488
Thank you very much for the informative input! I just need your help with something
I'm currently on ch25, rowan (first one to work on his 30si) is level 26 with 33 chests available. Call is level 2 with 67 fragments..
I'm guessing red chests will be more of help rn since I don't believe I can get 5 stars straight away from the chests?
>>
>>563656
At that point, red chests are definitely the thing you need most, which you seem to already know. Once you have a few SI30's under your belt, you can relax a bit and consider the other options. As for artifacts, you definitely won't get close to 5* with just one event. Each fragment chest only gives +40. If you buy all 5, that's +200 fragments. 4* to 5* alone needs 600. You've got to get from 2* to 5*.
>>
>>563659
Yeah that makes sense actually
I really appreciate your help mate thank you
>>
>>553004
Coooom, i mean sauce?
>>
File: 91092034_p1.jpg (226 KB, 484x716)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>562319
>>564368
https://twitter.com/DJComps_art/status/1427019239639105538
>>
>>565052
Why can't there be more Nemora stuff.
>>
>>565052
I would like to fuck Nemora
>>
>>565067
>>565614
are you guys pedophiles?
>>
>>568379
Nemora is an adult
>>
we can't get the persona characters still can we? :(
>>
>>568980
only through garrison, for now
>>
>>562318
ulmus
>>
https://postimg.cc/gallery/9cpYRjm

I'm kind of stuck, my current team is either dies too quickly or does no damage. Daimon have 2 t2 gear and he is my main carry rn.
Even ainz merc isn't helping alot.
I'm thinking of stopping the progress and start saving enough diamonds for a 1* lucretia (I have her at E+ with one copy of E)
What do you think?
>>
>>569604
You're at a really good deficit but things stall while you try and get the whole team to 240. Just make sure you're refreshing for dust everyday and accept your progress is going to slow for a bit.
>>
>>569611
I do try to get dust from the store/bounties but the thing is I feel like even if I get my current team to 240, or even 220 it won't matter that much since the enemy team is really strong
Maybe I'm wrong? I don't know really
And I shouldn't stargazing for Lucy also?
>>
>>569624
You don't have many ascended heroes so stargazing may not be optimal at this point, feel free to do it though, its your game. The main point of getting to 240 is that your Daimon can go higher. At this part of the campaign if he lives long enough he'll just win by himself so extra durability on your other morons is great.
>>
>>569639
Yeah that's fair enough since he actually 1v5'ed almost the whole chapter 26 just needs 2 ults one after another..
Will hold on stargazing and try to ascend more heros thank you for your help
>>
>>569604
Try
Daimon
>Brutus
Rowan
>Lyca
Ferael

You definitely shouldn't stargaze for anything for diamonds. Keep summoning. Once you have a bunch of A heroes around crystal 300 then yeah
>>
So?
>>
>>570771
If you have to ask pick the chests
>>
>>570684
I tried the formation you suggested and retried like 10 times
Each time daimon get bursted down so quickly I can't get an ult out of him...
Yeah I definitely won't stargaze till I get more heros thanks man
>>
>>570782
What artifacts do you have unlocked/using
>>
>>570809
Call on daimon and rowan
Drape on brutus
Blade on lyca
Eye on nara
All 2*
>>
>>570817
>drape
Yikes, grace is a better tank arti.
Try it with grace on rowan so daimon doesn't get the 15% call penalty.
You can also try grace on daimon, maybe he'll survive longer
>>
>>570817
Drape is only good with good self healers, and health users, like talene, izold, flora, lucius, and its completely outclassed by class artis later.
>>
>>570822
>>570825
I will try changing it up and will report back in a sec
>>
>>570835
brutus w/grace, rowan w/ grace in front
Lyca, safiya, daimon w/ call or eye in the back
whoever is top, gets obliterated by arden, and you want daimon to be mid or bottom backline.
You can sac lyca because she's only there for the haste, and rowan can die too, the potions stay for a bit.
Safiya's pyramid is a nice buff.
>>
>>570822
>>570825
https://streamable.com/w2t6tv
Same outcome. I think I'm just out leveled? But then my tower is 321 and they are level 312 so much stronger and I was able to beat them
>>
>>570854
Just tried this, although my team gets demolished but I'm getting an ult or two with daimon which get luc and arden to half health
But he dies again :(
>>
The best results I got so far is
Brutus rowan lyca daimon eironn
Daimon manages to get one ult and have the whole enemy almost half hp but doesn't survive enough to killydkmr them all
>>
>>570865
Update
Just won by switching daimon with eironn
Had to retry like 4 times to get a quick ult of daimon with decent energy for a second
Fuck this stage
>>
>>570867
it's kinda funny how a LB heavy team fucks up GB carry but weak to wilder
>>
>>570870
I swear this
It's always the case even with other factions
I always like 100% demolish Maulers with wilder tower but gb or lb fucks me up
Same with lb tower
>>
File: 1623845855911.png (107 KB, 400x593)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>570870
>>570873
It's as if faction bonuses and matching bonuses are completely irrelevant until chapter 32
>>
>>570875
32? That's gonna take alot... i literally see no difference/advantages right now
>>
File: 2zyrv333cnj71.png (992 KB, 902x1079)
992 KB
992 KB PNG
Tomorrow!
>>
>>570899
Am I the only one who feels he isn't going to be good? He just doesn't seem op so far
>>
>>570929
There are mixed reviews from the test server, but design-wise is really cool. I wonder about the lore (more about his rank, he should be one of the most powerful Hypogeans)
>>
>>570938
Design wise he looks really good honestly.
But on the other side he doesn't feel strong enough to have an impact
We will have to see how they gonna make a team with him
>>
>>570929
It's a ranger hypo so it must be good
>>
>>571257
Well I was kind of thinking about this few days ago, we don't have a pure dps range hypo right? And he doesn't seem to fit in that category more than utility class
I kind of want a hypo range just like for example gwen or lyca or any damage based range heros. It would be cool since we have zaph in the cele class
>>
>>571316
>we don't have a pure dps range hypo right?
we have an angry mom
>>
>>571421
Lol yep
>>
File: 1607335450001.jpg (457 KB, 1920x1440)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
>>571421
>get x2 free copies of Zaph or Luc during their event
>everyone says go Zaph because Luc is useless
>choose her anyways because her design is just too awesome
>Luc ends up being essential to late-game
Feels GOOD man.
>>
Anyone using quick touch - automatic clicker up on Android to retry battles? I tried to make one but I couldn't figure it out,
If you have a file for it please share or teach me how to make one I will appreciate it alot
>>
>>571843
Up = app sorry
>>
>Using swap scrolls to turn my ascended lightbearers into useful Wilders

Feels fucking good man.
>>
>>572111
wait there are more than one?
>>
>>572433
I used my first one today on Lucius and I assume more will be coming.
>>
>>572440
It's just one dude, for the whole game. YOu already can't use it on engraved heros
>>
>>572440
>I assume more will be coming
Oh nonono
>>
File: 1370025805232.gif (1.59 MB, 426x319)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB GIF
>>572440
>I assume more will be coming.
>>
>>572111
Who did you swap for?
>>
thoughts on buying fast rewards (reddit calls it rc cramming) before finishing lucretia/alna? I've heard it's really efficient and engravings make me think they want to force you to optimize

>>572440
We only got one two years into the game as part of a major update. It's not guaranteed that we'll never get more, but you should have treated it like a once-per-account thing.
>>
oh my
>>
>>573133
that's a stargaze right there
>>
>>573024
>I've heard it's really efficient
It's not an all-or-nothing thing. Each fast reward costs more than the one before it, ie Free 50 80 100 100 200 etc. The costs stay the same, but the rewards you get from it (2 hours of AFK rewards each) becomes more and more the further you are in campaign. To make a long story short, you should only buy into the tier that gives you a reward worth the diamonds you're spending. A VIP 6, Chapter 8 scrub might only get 1k gold, 50 dust, and a purple equipment from FR, worth roughly 10 diamonds. They shouldn't buy the 50d FR. A chapter 30, VIP 9 player might instead get tons of gold, xp, dust, artifact fragments, tier stones (or at least 2H progress towards them), mythic gear (or progress), emblems, engraving mats, twisted essence, etc. worth 500 diamonds altogether from FR. He should buy the 50, the 80, and both 100's. Whether he also buys the 200 is for consideration, as it's a good value but cuts into diamonds (you still only get the same resources as the 50 FR gave you, yet for x4 the cost).

On reddit, you can find posts that breaks down which FR you should buy to with your current VIP and campaign chapter/stage. You should always get what's worth it every day. Remember that getting the 50, 80, 100, 100, and 200 on one day (costs 520d) is only 10 hours of AFK rewards, while getting just the 50 every day for 10 days costs 500d but gets you 20 hours of AFK rewards. Lower cost yet twice the rewards. It's not all or nothing.

With all that said, RC rushing is buying into FR even when it's not worth it to level up your RC faster. As that implies, it's generally not worth it, especially when you're trying to save diamonds for heroes. It's something you do if you're a $ spender (since you have more diamonds than you know what to do with) or you're set on your teams. RC rushing only to get to a stage you need a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th team with no heroes ready to form the new team is just shooting yourself in the foot.
>>
Bros are you telling me my only swap scroll is gone forever............
>>
>>573650
you didnt answer, who did you swap for? it might be worth
>>
>>573753
Ascended Lucius for Eironn
>>
>>573771
okay
how many stars and si/furn level?
>>
>>573775
He was freshly ascended
>>
>>573777
well it isnt THAT bad it would be perfect if he have some si and furn
but i dont really think you messed up, probably even was a good choice because you will use eironn more than luc through the entire game.
get him to si 20 and 3 furn if you can
>>
>>573231
Thanks for all the info. I think I'll do a little but not put off everything else.

>>573650
>>573771
The first swap scroll came late into the game and was unprecedented, so it will be a long time if we ever get another one. Trading Lucius for Eironn is probably fine. Eironn is core or a strong support member in early and endgame teams, while Lucius is good early but only usable late if you're under faction restrictions.
>>
>>573784
I'd say lucius and shem are the two best swaps
>>
>>574650
And any of the high value GBs are good to swap for.
gerzhul, thoran, silas, daimon, hodgkin, ferael
>>
dismal is cancer this rotation
>>
>>574921
Bro, your god comp?
>>
File: 20210902_011150.jpg (1.01 MB, 1080x1920)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>574970
I had a Lucretia merc arrive just now so things should get better, but I have to keep resetting to keep my shitty Ezizh alive
>>
>>574994
>Twins and Talene

a true veteran
>>
>>574998
Those twins are merc, but mine are still A. I didn't realize until after I'd gazed like 4 copies that it wasn't a good idea and then I didn't realize until a few weeks after finishing ascended that committing was retarded
>>
When does ainz become viable? I have him at M+ (can get him to ascended 1*), no furn no si 30
What is a good starting point to start using him? Also is albedo/arthur requirements to make him work?
Ch28, KT320ish
>>
>>575251
>no si 30
Now that's a mistake
Get him to si30 asap
>>
>>575257
Does he need his 9 furn and albedo/arthur? Thank you for replying!
>>
>>575251
>>575429
Ainz is probably viable as soon as you get him, but the more you can invest into him the better. Prioritize his SI30 and Albedo SI30. Furniture isn't necessary, but will make him noticeably better both because of stats and how quick it makes his passive damage+stun. Albedo shouldn't be necessary early on, but at higher deficits you'll notice a very large difference in damage when she's around. Arthur is probably the best dimensional to have 3 for Albedo's SI30, but he could be used in other comps if you want.
>>
>>575586
Got you thanks man! I will save up for his si30
>>
>>575740
Not him, but keep in mind that Albedo's SI30 is more beneficial to Ainz than his own SI30, giving up to +45% damage to all his abilities including ult, while his only gives +30% dam to his ult. If Albedo is on the table, you should get Ainz to SI20 and Albedo to SI30 first, then Ainz to SI30. Of course, this assumes you can field 3 dimensionals. Otherwise, even if it's just Albedo and Ainz, that's +30% dam to all his abilities vs. +30% to only his ult. Still marginally superior.

For furniture, as was said, it's not "necessary," but Ainz' 9/9 will definitely break any roadblock you're suffering if he's your main carry. It's very good to have. For Albedo, her 3/3 is all you need, which makes her immune to all damage for 10 sec (like Brutus) when the first ally dies. With her 3/9, so long as she's not the first to die, she tends to live long enough for Ainz to squeeze out another ult.
>>
>>576239
Oh I see I was actually garrisoning ainz first since as a f2p I can't afford both at the same time desu so I will finish him and go over albedo, idk but I might stop at 20 even if I don't have her yet
I also have merlin (still no 9/9) but I heard he is good in ainz comp
>>
File: 1479957439879.gif (1.86 MB, 228x170)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB GIF
>The 50% discount exchange event will commence in 25 days!
>spent my coupons already
>>
>>576848
You spent them during the first discount, right anon?
>>
someone explain to me why i got 3 witches all different colored borders. wat does it mean?
>>
>>576867
Yeah, didn't think there'd be another discount
>>
>Tasi on the enemy team
>My carry is stunned then sleeped then stunned again

cool epic
>>
>>576957
Fuck enemy team tasi
Also use nara on her to survive the first banishment
>>
>>576957
*teleports behind you*
psh
nothing......personnel.....kid
>>
>>576957
isn't she cute?
>>
File: 1377753767812.jpg (48 KB, 250x250)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>576915
does anyone care to respond?
>>
>>577455
post what are you talking about
>>
File: Ascension-Guide.jpg (634 KB, 897x1322)
634 KB
634 KB JPG
>>577455
>>
>>577465
anon I wanted to laugh at him why did you post this
>>
>Can't beat tier 2 nodes at the start of Abex

awesome and fun
>>
>>577850
>he couldn't beat tier 3 at the start of AE with his Ainz comp
lol
>>
>>577854
No I don't have Ainz
>>
>>576957
absolute CUNTS at high deficit list:
>Tasi
>Niru
>Estrilda
>Athalia
>Ezizh
feel free to add to the list
>>
>>568863
Source?

I find this very hard to believe
>>
>>577887
Flora, she is fucking cancer
>>
>>577961
she told me when I was balls deep inside her
>>
>>577887
>tasi
>tasi
>tasi
>TASI
>ferael
>fawkes
>arden
>everything else

I hate tasi with each and every ounce of my being
>>
Just a question about abex first boss zaph
Should I attack the minions first or he himself? And if the guild attacked(and finished it aswell) it first I can no longer do it?
>>
>>578294
bosses' minions reward a decent amount of essence when you defeat them. Supposedly they also boost the defense of the boss somehow, but I don't know how much.
>>
>>578497
ah so i have to defeat them, what about if i just hit the boss? do i get part of the rewards or i have to beat him too?
>>
>>578509
In previous AE rounds, each attack against a boss rewards you essence based on how much damage the attack did. I haven't attacked Zaph yet to see if it's the same this round.
>>
>>578514
that would be very helpful honestly, please report back if you experiment
>>
>>578509
>do i get part of the rewards or i have to beat him too?
You get part of the reward too and the boss minions don't boost anything, they're just there and you need to beat them
>>
>>578530
thats good to know thank you!
my guild basically defeated all the minions and they cutting zaph slowly so i should save up enough stamina for a hit
>>
>>578530
what reward are you talking about? The 12k shared from the boss is earned by attacking, unless it's different than every other AE
>>
>>578550
yeah i meant the 12k is earned by just attacking or defeating the boss completely
>>
>>578554
my b, I was following the conversation wrong. Yeah, you don't need to get the killing blow on a boss to get rewards from it, but you do need to hit it.

Related, missing out on the minions is fine because they trade speed for efficiency. 540 essence from a minion is less than what you'd get for capturing a t3 or t4 and going to bed, so there's no benefit unless you need to finish an upgrade and plan to keep attacking. I just checked the next layer, and those minions are worth 2160 essence while a t6 with garrison is worth 2304 overnight (288x8). You're never gonna abandon a t6 though, and even a regular grass tile in the second area is worth more essence than a minion after a full day.

For newer players who don't have that many ascended heroes, t5 with garrison = t6 without garrison, t6 with garrison > t7 with garrison, and t7 with garrison > t8 without garrison, although you'll need to at least temporarily occupy a t8 to reach Prince rank. Also, every time you gain access to a new layer you should check if the grass tiles are worth more than any of your villages or towns. Grass tiles in the second layer are worth 100/hr, and IIRC the final layer is worth 180/hr.
>>
>>578584
Wow I'm new to abyssal expedition and I didn't know any of this info thank you a ton!
May I ask you something, with my roaster (with level 3 celerity tree working on the first epic) can I do the 45m and 100m quests? I'm currently viscount rank and I'm pretty concerned If i can't
Do you mind suggesting a formation with what I have for those 2 goals?
I appreciate you
http://imgur.com/a/g3odE44
>>
>>578600
>I'm new to abyssal expedition and I didn't know any of this info thank you a ton!
No problem. The other stuff is numbers you could have checked for yourself, but this next one is super important and not obvious. You can back out from any fight at a cost of 1 stamina, instead of the 12 or whatever it would have taken if you committed. This will matter a lot when T7s blocking your path want 24 stam per attack, and the final boss will probably want 48 stam per attack. My last AE, one of the newer players didn't know until he was almost a prince, and only because he said something that made us think he hadn't been backing out of attacks.

>can I do the 45m and 100m quests?
Damage to the final boss, right? You should be on pace for that, especially if your lobby has strong players that communicate at the end of the event. In previous AEs, the only way you missed prince is by missing several days or not asking your lobby for help when you need it. Even with an awkward team formation, you'll probably have enough artifacts to brute force it.

>Do you mind suggesting a formation with what I have for those 2 goals?
I can try, but I'm not great at theorycrafting in this game and I haven't looked into what mechanics changed. Your ranger lineup would have been good for previous AEs and it's probably fine here. Eironn does lots of damage to AE bosses, probably because of Sylvan Oath. Ferael and Gwen don't stand out as boss killers, but they should do fine capturing territories and Ferael has a damage debuff. Lyca has a defense debuff and good single target damage. Cecilia has a strong damage debuff and decent damage herself. Saurus should be one of your Relic Soul heroes. Previous AEs only let me use E+ or higher, but check if you can use twins for this event. Daimon and Warek have good debuffs for bosses, but IMO your Saurus should be higher priority for Relic Soul. Your warriors have good support abilities but idk if that justifies upgrading warrior relic.
>>
>>578652
Thank you for the help man I appreciate your time
Yeah I actually knew about the 1 stamina thingy because of previous island event..
I think with my team I can't clear t7s and t8s maybe I'm wrong but in case I will ask the guild to help

I committed to my first attack today at zaph I used saurus(with relic soul even at elite survived till the end), lyca, eironn, Cecilia, and Lucy (didn't use daimon since he will be worse than saurus I think)
It showed I made it to 14.1m damage (still celerity level 3 no epics) which is kinda promising since I didn't expect it

I unfortunately can't use twins since they aren't E+..
And yeah honestly it's not worth it rn to upgrade warriors relics (despite saurus being super helpful).. I might do them after celerity level 4 or when I reach the second boss

Thank you again bro
>>
>>578652
If you are still here I just have one more question
Let's say the map is out of t4s and I already occupied 1, quest needs one or more
Can I abandon the one I have and re-occupie ? Will it count for the quest or I have to get a complete new tile?
Thank you
>>
>>578670
>I think with my team I can't clear t7s and t8s maybe I'm wrong but in case I will ask the guild to help
I don't remember there being any quests that want t7s, and I haven't done the math myself, but last AE someone told me they're inefficient and guilds that are competing for top kills don't like them. that didn't stop me from greeding for them the entire AE and ending up with almost two fully complete relics. To get from earl to marquis, you have to upgrade all of your relics to level 3 and either duke or prince wants you to have everything at level 4. Don't do that until you've either maxed out your main relic (IMO commit to ranger) or you have every other objective complete. I understand that you're worried about damage because you don't have narrow availability and low ascensions, but a high level relic adds a lot of stats to make up for what you're missing. If you want to be extra sure, basically never attack midway bosses and save your stam for new territory whenever someone else beats the boss. Arguably that's even beneficial for the lobby, because if a low/mid tier player is always pushing the path forward then the big dick players have more stam for boss swings and you'll potentially catch up in damage by having a high level relic.

>>578724
>Can I abandon the one I have and re-occupie ? Will it count for the quest or I have to get a complete new tile?
For the quest that only cares about how many you occupy, you can abandon and recapture the same tile repeatedly and it counts. I don't know if that counts for the quest that looks at tiles with garrison.
>>
>>578862
If there's no quests that require t7s or 8s that's very ok since I'm not competing for top ranks just want to hit prince but if I get strong enough they will be very good for the relics..
Rn I'm putting everything into celerity (level 3.2 almost 3.3) and going pretty good so far my only problem rn is not being able to finish t5s (I'm still in visicount), I might ask a guild member to hit one for me but honestly I don't think I can finish it, maybe if I get celerity level 4 idk really..
And that's really good to know thank you! I have the quest with no garrison required so this will help me finish it way quicker
>>
>>578944
I don't think any quests require t7, but prince requires one t8. You may be able to solo a t8 late, but don't be afraid to ask for help early. Earl -> marquis and I think marquis -> duke require a certain number of t5 and t6 with garrison.
>>
Ardenbros wwa?
>>
>>579043
I will definitely ask for help if I can't beat one, tho rn the t5 became a yellow number after celerity level 3.5
I'm itching to attack them but I will ask for help lol
>>
File: 1395371775902.gif (685 KB, 500x281)
685 KB
685 KB GIF
>>579072
>backstory is that Raku is always trying to run from Arden each time he causes trouble
>the poetic justice of that pull
>>
I really like this game. The art style is nice and the "numbers go up" gameplay makes my autism brain happy.
But why the fuck are the animations so trash? It's honestly shameful that such nice art is used to make such janky awful animation.
>>
File: 20210907_153635.jpg (653 KB, 1080x887)
653 KB
653 KB JPG
Finally found where to confirm this bonus. Don't forget to settle a grass tile, AE bros
>>
>>579953
You're like a year later bro
>>
>>579953
I didn't know that
Does it have to be directly with the boss or it's ok as long as you are in the green trail?
>>
>>579986
It's already in the pic, you have to be connected to the boss
>>
>>579986
It just has to be connected by green, not directly adjacent. In my previous AEs, there would always be a tent city surrounding the final boss.
>>
Do I have to hit each boss for a reward or something?
>>
>>580301
More details if you scroll up, but the midway bosses only award essence. The final boss has quests to participate in a kill, do 45m damage, and do 100m damage
>>
>>525618
There's based kemonos in it?? How do i play
>>
>>581119
>There's based kemonos in it??
That's almost the whole wilders and maulers faction.
>>
in AbEx does the final boss regenerate after being killed for the first time? my team already defeated boss 2 and heading towards the third and im a bit behind (earl level 4.4 ranger tree) and i dont think i can do the 45M and the 100M tasks.
what do you suggest?
>>
>>581119
If you want a strong start, reset until your starter elite is Daimon. Don't upgrade from elite+ to legendary unless you have a second E+ to go straight to L+. cry as you realise all your favourite heroes are terrible

>>581488
Every other final boss has respawned, so this one should too. You're on good pace, unless they seriously fucked up the balance of this AE compared to previous ones. Just remember to get a hit on the final boss early in case the big damage dealers decide not to kill him a second time. Now that it's possible to get Marquis in your lobby, you may want to finish getting every relic to level 3 so that you can rank up and occupy more territory to generate more essence. Just so everyone knows, the quest for Marquis -> Duke has been adjusted from 45m to 130m. I'd assume this is still easy to hit.
>>
>>581524
im almost marquis (just need like 20k essence for the task) and will try to hit the final boss as soon as i can, but what do you mean by
>in case the big damage dealers decide not to kill him a second time
do you mean that the damage tasks doesnt count only after the boss is dead?

>just so everyone knows, the quest for Marquis -> Duke has been adjusted from 45m to 130m. I'd assume this is still easy to hit.
fuck so its 100m and 130m now? that seems hard desu
>>
>>581531
>but what do you mean by
Not him, but one of the final quests is to participate in killing the final boss. He does respawn, but some guilds only kill him once. After completing the quest, the people that did most of the damage for the first kill don't attack him again (because they have no reason to), and the latecomers can't do enough damage to down the boss a second time by themselves. So get a hit in before it's down the first time, then you can take your time maxing relics and focusing on the damage quests after without having to worry.
>>
>>581765
Got you, thank you for explaining
>>
>>581531
>do you mean that the damage tasks doesnt count only after the boss is dead?
Other guy said it perfectly.

>fuck so its 100m and 130m now
The first number is 130m. I don't know what the second number is, or if that quest still exists. The other AEs were free as hell so I expect this one to be also, but I'm starting to get suspicious because I'm already at 11k/hr without playing too greedy and players got buffed pretty hard this AE.
>>
>>582199
>I'm already at 11k/hr without playing too greedy and players got buffed pretty hard this AE.
Such is life in honorable. Holy shit my militia does nothing
>>
>>582209
bruh this AE you could have just joined honorary, join as a spectator, do nothing and still get Prince
>>
>>582297
I didn't know you need 3k diamonds to spectate
>>
>>582916
oh you can't spectate in the normal expedition?
>>
We're all dukes already, right?
Requirements for prince:
Participate in drawing final boss
Occupy 10 cities t6 or higher
Acquire cumulative 900k essence
Level 4 all class relics
Occupy a t8
Acquire 5 mythic (level 5) relics
280m damage to the final boss in a single attack
>>
>>583412
Oh man should I be pumping my ranger class or getting the other relics up?
>>
>>583415
I've always finished the main artifact before catching up the others. I've seen other people say do catch up when you're x.4, and that also seems like good advice. I assume you're supposed to get all the attack boosting relics because defensive stats aren't especially necessary in AE.
>>
best teams to hit 280m damage?
no twins
>>
>>583511
>no twins
I am so sorry anon
>>
>>583511
Assuming you're built rangers. Drez, Izold 3f, Grezhul, Raku 30si all do great damage. Drez both does damage and increases the damage of the rest of the team even at E+. Lyca and Cecilia both have decent debuffs and damage, though not as much as Drez. Saurus was mentioned earlier in the thread but Grezhul and Izold might be better use of relic soul because their damage scales. They won't need it for damage, but they might need it to survive in the first place. Lucretia does a shit ton of damage, but if you don't have twins there's no way you have her.

I just did 325m technically with twins, but they died before applying any buffs so it may as well have been only 4 heroes.
>>
>>583628
twins links the frontline heroes and makes them share atk, grezhul steals atk from the boss and ideally shares it with your DPS so yeah they are somewhat relevant
>>
>>583670
when I said they died before applying any buffs, I'm including the damage link
>>
>fabled realm at 615 lvl requirement, to increase in 12 days
I'm only missing 5 heroes to ascend from the 4f, holy shit lilith stop increasing the requirements so soon
>>
Just garrisoned my first ainz sama. Should I be mercing Albedo now to use them together?
>>
File: 1444589143876.png (832 KB, 1240x1118)
832 KB
832 KB PNG
>>584373
Ideally you'd garrison her too, since mercs can only fight 1 campaign battle, but mercing is a good start. Her SI30 turns a good thing into a ridiculous thing. At least you'll freely be able to use the merc in lab.
>>
>>584383
I guess I can but that would take Challenger coins which seem useful
>>
>>584388
Yeah, those are the most useful, since you can get an A celepo over the course of a year (although you should get Merlin first, if you don't have him yet). Likewise, lab coins are only good for Arthur and exchanging for new dimensionals during their event. Once you Arthur, you can use them for garrisoning whenever there's no dim event going on.

For now, it's fine to skip Albedo garrison. Even if you garrison her, it's not likely you'll be able to SI30 her right now (and her SI30 is the only reason to use her, the DEF buff from SI20 and below is mostly worthless). Your priority is getting Ainz to SI20. Then, when you can afford an SI30, garrison Albedo and SI30 her. Then SI30 Ainz after her. For furniture, Ainz 3/9 and 9/9 are the most important, while Albedo's 3/9 is situationally very useful.
>>
There's no point in saving the celestial/hypogean chest from the event, right? The only difference is gazing for something now vs gazing for something else later? Just wanted to double check my logic before using it.

>>584373
Albedo isn't necessary for Ainz, but Albedo with SI30 is massively beneficial for every dimensional hero and you'll eventually reach a point where you want to boost him as much as possible.
>>
>>584391
I got him to 30 SI and gave him all my merlin gear so he's looking alright. Not sure if I have the right pieces for his comp but we'll see.
>>
>>584404
>the right pieces for his comp
Honestly, the "right pieces" for Ainz comp are exactly one: Ainz. I've had the full assembly of dims for so long I'd forgotten what a monster Ainz was even by himself, but this AbEx reminded me exactly how absurd he is even without a proper team. Turning a 5 ranger team into 4+Ainz lets me consistently tackle one tier higher.

Anyways, you'll be fine. If you need a bit of delay, just throw Brutus in front of him.
>>
>>584404
Ainz comp is just Ainz and anyone who can stall long enough for his ult to go off
>>
>>584392
>There's no point in saving the celestial/hypogean chest from the event, right?
not really unless you want to save space and don't have another copy, or 3 more to ascend some cele/hypo hero
>>
>>584443
Thanks. I just got the 3rd copy of Alna to ascend and wanted to double check.
>>
File: 1631352003704.png (157 KB, 557x453)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>struggle with labyrinth
>check one relic tier list
>suddenly destroy the entire thing with 1 team
turns out picking good things instead of random shit that sounds nice is really important
>>
>>586060
What did you pick before? I never struggle on dismal except on the double figures if the weekly rotation is tough
>>
Why is everyone so bad on this board lol
I don’t know why but i was expecting at least a couple people similar in progression to me.

Very end of chapter 37 reporting in
>>
>>586258
how can you be "bad" in an afk autobattler?
>>
>>586258
>Why is everyone so poor
>>
>>586258
Show your vip lvl bro
>>
>>586271
Not him, but my LCT is full of fucking retards. I'm in and out of top 50 almost daily because I can find people with shit for teams, but I'm the lowest RC in top 100 by 5 or something, so people with worse formations than me overall can just beat me with stat differences. Over the weekend I beat a team in LCT with a 39 level deficit, and one time some chink account 30 levels higher than me attacked me 6 or 7 times across 3 days without changing any formation. He won the 6th attack because of RNG and I took my spot back in 1 attack as soon as I logged on.
>>
>>586271
>player asks militia chat why he does no damage to boss
>on saturday when everyone else started trading T8s, he asked how to beat t5 with "epic upgrades" and said he was new
>finally look at his team with boss battle history
>Lucius, Daimon, Rowan, Shemira, Saurus
>Orthros, Thoran, Lyca, Antandra, Saurus
>>
What life and %age is your guild at? any nice comp to share?
>>
>>587016
85% of the second life in the final boss
This being a beta season I see no reason to kill it more than once to be honest
Beet comp I've seen so far is grez, lucretia frontline with raine, mortas and twins
>>
>>587039
yeah swap raine with hodgekin and its the most meta team. i want to know about more 2hero comps with 200m upwards at 5.4
>>
Should I be advancing when I get the good reward or keep opening panels?
>>
>>587118
How is this even a question? The little and big prizes are worth way more than 1-3 dragon berries.
>>
>>587189
Yeah but if I only get one of them should I move on or should I get all 3.
>>
>>586518
>>
>>587201
Move on
>>
>>587201
I'd rather get close to a big prize than linger on a small prize. Lingering on a big prize might be worth depending on which one you get.
>>
>>587344
>>587351
Are there a limited amount of floors?
>>
>>587355
checked
I've never hit the floor limit in these events as f2p, and even if you buy keys the event has to be scaled for whales to churn through shit.
>>
>>587252
Opinion discarded, whale
>>
>>586258
I think it's because at that point, you need to have 5 meta teams in order to beat boss stages.
This also ties in with stargazing: if you started stargazing too late, you probably wouldn't have fully built the good Celestials/Hypogeans you need in order to progress smoothly.
I guess that many also actively slow their campaign progress in order to get more mythic gear and upgrade stones.
>>
Is there a reason to waste food on boss minions in AE?
>>
>>587558
>Not being Prince already
>>
>>587558
you're still on the first boss?
>>
>>587730
I just got to the final boss but I haven't been paying attention to the whole event, I just captured settlements and upgraded relics. Now I feel like helping on the final boss but I don't know if attacking minions is a waste of food or not and no one seems to even mention the minions on guides.
>>
>>587558
Your militia will eventually need to defeat them in order to make the boss respawn. IIRC, everyone also gets a 5% damage bonus against the boss if all the minions are defeated.
>>
>>589830
>>587558
There's a 5% damage boost for settling a tile that's connected to the boss. The boss isn't considered dead until the main boss and all the minions are defeated. The early AEs said something about minions defending the boss somehow, but that may have been referring to the tile being "alive" until everything on it has been defeated.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.