[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 52 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dffoo-celes-chere.jpg (26 KB, 320x380)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
How is everyone doing with the Layle event? Did you pulled Mommy Celes?
>>
>>518148
Celes has been very good to me since I was able to get her geared up. I still mostly use Tifa with Faris support when I do group-based grinding, but Celes's versatility, being a tank, a healer, and a battery all in one, absolutely makes some of the solo content I was struggling with before way more doable. She's been a dream come true, to be sure.
As far as the Sharknado/Girugamesh fight goes, I've been grinding the Chaos difficulty a few times a day and it's been going well. I've read there's been a bunch of griefers but so far I've only run into decent folks, most carrying through Bursting with Bartz or Garland; I did have a triple Tifa comp that was able to shred him with reasonable ease too.
All in all, it's been a good month so far. Now I just need my luck to hold through August.
>>
What should i be doing for this Gilgamesh raid? I dont want to be a shitter in co-op rooms, is a good plan just to use Tifa and Meteor punch his ass?
>>
>>518289
Whenever he spams, drop a Burst phase and pummel him down. If you have a Tifa in the party, after the Burst phase a buffed LD attack from Tifa should be enough to put him down. You can use the first wave, in the CHAOS fight, to buff you characters up.
>>
>>518148
Had some huge desync issues in the coop yesterday but it was fine today.
>>
>Krile can read Mog's mind
>Mog simply exits the scene
THIS NIGGA IS HIDING ANOTHER FERAL CHAOS TO DROP ON US, ISN'T HE? MOTHERFUCKER! I still remember Duodecim!
>>
>>518148
I love her voice so much, it fits so well.
>>
>>518492
It does. Though, I miss the old Dissidia English VAs.
>>
>>518148
>did you pulled
It's "Have you pulled" anon
>>
>>518903
I'm sorry. I rushed on making the thread and my brain was fried from work.
>>
File: 20210716_195855.png (230 KB, 438x900)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>autism is stopping me from really playing until I beat 12
>>
>>518148
imagine not pulling waifu Celes the first time she came out
you do have her armor maxed right /vmg/
>>
>>519061
I unfortunately wasn't playing the last time her EX+/LD came up on a banner. I'm very fortunate to have joined the game in time to build up enough resources to get her properly geared up.
The only problem I'm having is that my artifacts keep literally trolling me, giving me double defensive benefits or +330 MBrv connected to some worthless white passive like +BrvGuard or +HP. My current setup is 3 x +108 Atk/+170 IBrv because that's as close to a useful setup as I've been able to grind together.
>>
>>519349
Fun fact, I got all her artifacts just today, x3 +108 ATK/ +330 MBRV
>>
she ain't even a mommy. you faggots keep misusing that word
>>
File: 1616282637185.jpg (622 KB, 1200x1800)
622 KB
622 KB JPG
Terra's a mommy.
>>
>>519450
Even though she makes all girls look the same, I don't care because it's hot.
>>
>>519369
Must be nice.
>>
>>519349
>3 x +108 Atk/+170 IBrv
thats better than mxbrv shit, those are perfect artifacts for her
>>
>>519450
c-can whoever did this do Celes
>>
>>519963
Wait, really? I thought that MBRV would be the best for her given that you would raise her HP Damage Cap (until you get the HG armor)
>>
>>520051
Objectively MBRV is best. The only time you'll use her is against magic enemies and she'll be absorbing their attacks like crazy so with lower brave it'll all leak. ibrave though is a solid alternative and honestly the difference between mbrave and ibrave isn't worth sweating over.
>>
>>520098
Then again, Runic does boost the fuck up of the BRV based on iBRV. Might not be that different unless you have her HG armor to break the BRV cap.
>>
>>520101
Yeah, I guess really just comes down to whether you're letting enemies have turns or not. If you're letting them attack her to fill up her brave with magic attacks then max brave would be better. If enemies aren't attacking all that often then the ibrave for her self regen would be better. I suppose for me the max brave wins out since if enemies aren't attacking often then I probably wouldn't be taking a tank to the fight in the first place, but I can still see the appeal of focusing more on ibrave. Ideally you'd get two sets of artifacts, one 108/330 and one 108/170 and swap them in and out depending on the fight, but let's be serious, that's way too much fucking work and the payoff isn't worth it either way. That anon should just get what he can, and either way it'll be good enough. Perfect artifacts were really fucking important at the beginning of Chaos difficulty, but we're well past that. Perfect artifacts make a difference but you can absolutely clear the hardest Lufenia fights without any artifacts at all on your characters, as long as they're otherwise max equipped and boarded otherwise.
>>
>>520104
That's for sure. Artifacts now are more of an extra given all the bonuses you get out of the Summon/Character Boards. As long you have all the boards mastered and all the equipment up to date, you will be fine. Though, I suppose there are some Lufenia fights where is better to let the bosses have at least one turn.

In another note, are you guys ready to roll for Kurasame's LD and then fuck off from his banner?
>>
>>520109
I already picked up Kurasame's LD when it first came out, so I'm going all the way for Seifer's LD. He's always been a favorite and I don't mind spending my gems on him. Just sad I'll have to wait a year or more for Raijin's LD.
>>
>>520110
I will probably dip a bit for Kurasame's LD and Seifer's weapons, just because Seifer is on my list. It will be cool if I could get Edgar's weapons, but I have to save a bit for rolling on Sephiroth/WoL/Cecil banner.
>>
File: Laughing Lupin Posse.gif (723 KB, 498x372)
723 KB
723 KB GIF
>>519963
>>520098
>>520104
Thanks for the input, mates. I'll keep the Atk/IBrv artifacts until such time I get Atk/MBrv ones naturally, and not worry/grind myself to boredom over it in either case.
>>520109
I'm thinking of dropping a few tickets on the banner in search of Seifer's weapons, since having a strong Ranged attacker is something I could use for fights that are anti-Melee, but I also have a lot of priority characters coming up in August that I need my gems for. It largely depends on what I get out of the free roll, if I can get some positive return on investing a reasonable number of tickets, and if I can manage to get down to the task of finally grinding through all the content I've been holding off on.
>>
>>520109
I got his LD from one of those free daily draws a while back. I'm missing all his other stuff tho and I want Seifer EX and LD too so I'm throwing some gems
>>
File: Seifer infographic.png (1.66 MB, 800x1770)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
Seifer infographic
>>
File: Kurasame.png (1.92 MB, 799x1800)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
Kurasame infographic
>>
>>520525
>that Call
Holy fuck.
>>
>>520523
Not the most flattering background picture but that's a pretty interesting power set. He seems like Quistis but trading her battery for more damage. I was expecting more of a strict damage dealer but this all looks useful too.
>>
Well, got Kurasame and Seifer's LD out of the free rolls. Rolled 3 times more and go all their weapons. WOHOO!
>>
>>520947
Grats. I had to pity Seifer.
>>
>wasnt planning on rolling on anything until CoD gets her BT
>apparently Kurasame has the best damn call in the world despite me hearing no one talk about it until his banner hits
Seriously tho
>>
>>521023
Most people got his LD when it first popped up on his release banner, so he didn't as much hype this time around.
>>
>>521023
>Kurasame
People mentioned his call being the best in the game a few times in the previous thread and in the thread before it as well. It wasn't getting super hyped because it was fairly common knowledge.
>>
>>521033
Ah so its a rerun, thats why.
>>521038
Not completely true, i even asked in the previous thread if the banners with Layle's BT on them could be skipped, if i wasnt missing out on anything good for the rest of the month (already had Keiss/Celes/Krile).
>>
File: Cool Japan.jpg (25 KB, 209x300)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>520947
Got Seifer's EX+ on the free draw, and his LD on the second ticket draw. I don't know what I did to deserve this, but I'm very happy.
>>
>>521041
>i even asked in the previous thread if the banners with Layle's BT on them could be skipped
I must have missed your post because I'd have told you no Layle himself is decent but easily skippable. However Kurasame is the best call in the game and I generally don't suggest pulling for Calls but his is an exception. And Porom on the next banner is going to be the best, safest, support in the game for months and I would heavily suggest that everyone definitely pull for her.
>>
decided to gem this and ticket porom cause i don't have enough tickets for a double LD banner.
for some reason seifer really likes me and got multiple copies of all his weaps and almost had to pity kurasame's EX
total spent: 50 tickets and around 55k gems
>>
>>518930
Eh, you don't really get meaty 12-focused chapters until the end of S1.
>>
File: Kura ld layle bt.jpg (662 KB, 1280x720)
662 KB
662 KB JPG
>get kura' ld
>banner decides to also give me layles burst despite not having his ld
>>
Well, now. I'm getting my ass kicked by the CHAOS fight on Kurasame's LC. Gonna try out another tactic to get over the bees.

In another note, I have been reading a bit about FF XIV, and I'm planning on playing later on. Will we get Gunbreaker Thancred and Ryne and Gaia eventually?
>>
>>521714
Who knows. I wouldn't bet on Gunbreaker unless as a costume, the other two are a mystery. OO doesn't seem to have much marketing synergy with XIV, unlike the time we had a full month of FF7 characters and events to coincide with 7R release there doesn't seem to be a hurry to release XIV LDs alongside expansions.
That being said Y'sh gets a killer rework and is the best BT+ for a long ass time so there's that.
>>
>>521241
Good to know. I don't like missing references even if they miniscule.
>>
>>521714
no you will get more trash from type-0 seeing how that stupid producer has a boner over it
>>
>>521846
GOD DAMN IT!
>>
>>521846
>more Type 0
Sounds good to me
>>
>>521846
I mean, Sice is the only one missing from Class 0 and we already got the implication Cid is not gonna show up, so who else can they put after that?
>>
Good ol' Emperor and Garland!
>>
>>523522
Based.
>>
File: Laughing Mad.gif (7 KB, 167x250)
7 KB
7 KB GIF
>>523522
We're not here to kill Chaos, Chaos is here to kill YOU!
Unrelated, but when are they going to release the next official schedule of what dates the upcoming events are going to be available? It seems like they come out after the last scheduled event, but just was wondering if there was a set time of the month they typically come out.
>>
>>523681
They usually release them the day of, or the day after, the livestream. Which is pretty much always the last Monday of the month. So they'll release the next calendar on the 26th or or 27th.
>>
>>523810
Gotcha, thanks. I'll keep my eye out.
>>
Welp, 40k on this banner and walked away with all of Sephi's kit, all of WoL kit except BT, and luckily avoided getting duped by Cecil who i already have decked out. Back to saving
>>
>>524220
Grats anon, that's really good.
>>
is Sefiros worth it? hes the only one missing for me and 100 tickets in and I already have a dupe burst and a wol ld, don't really know if I want to trash more tickets, although I still have over 1000
>>
>>524451
Depends. Do you need a good damage dealer? Are you planning to pull for Cloud of Darkness or Vaan or Tidus next month? How are your current Calls? Sephiroth's Call is pretty solid (30% brave damage up) - it's not as good as Jack's (30% brave damage up, -50% defense), but it's gold framed so the boss can't dispel it. But Jack will be making a return next month and Kurasame is out right now.

I'd probably recommend skipping and going for CoD/Tidus/Vaan instead, unless he's a favorite or if you've got a tiny roster and really need a damage dealer for clearing DE.
>>
>Get Sephiroth dupe and WoL BT with just the free pull and a few tickets
Wasn't expecting to waste all my luck in this banner. Now I'll probably have to skip CoD since the Brothers tickets will have to get me Porom, Setzer and at least half of Yuna's stuff on her original banner so I can chase just the BT with gems alongside Agrias.
>>
>>524588
CoD is better as a friend unit than as a member of your own team anyway.
>>
>>524464
don't care never needed jack, but I am ticketing tidus so I guess I'll skip
>>
>>524464
>>524649
nevermind I just got the ld on a ticket lol
>>
Well, got extremely unlucky on this banner. Rolled Cecil's and Sephi's full kit, just missing an EX for WoL, but no Burst. Which one should I pity?
>>
I gotta say I really like OO!
It's actually become my favorite gacha (after playing Grubble for like 3 years). Some Lufenias and the constant barrage of relevant weapons is fucking annoying, though.
>>
>>524820
It is pretty sweet, isn't it? I'm having a better time than I did on my old account from a couple years ago.
The weapon grinding thing is annoying at times, but I also had a stint with Granblue Fantasy in between quitting DFFOO the first time and now. That game's weapon system is awful in comparison, or at least I found it too involved for my tastes. I like the pace of OO, both in terms of the pace at which new content is released and in terms of doing the content itself; it's got enough limited time stuff that I am committed to making sure I get the most I can out of them, but enough permanent content added over time that I also have a variety of other priorities to manage at my own pace, like getting new sets of characters their Training Boards filled out and making steady progress on the Illusion Boards.
>>
File: really makes me think.png (270 KB, 498x446)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>524598
I've been saving BT tokens on mail for months for her but now I am seriously considering just getting Y'shtola or Bartz instead.

Decisions, decisions.
>>
>>525173
You can always skip CoD the first time and then grab her two months later on the BT+ banner.
>>
File: 1492880383792.jpg (124 KB, 400x505)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
I had already almost everything from this banner but i was missing WoL's BT. Got it for the first 10 tickets pull.
>>
>>525621
>t chad ticket drawer vs t virgin pity puller
>>
File: porom infographic.png (2.39 MB, 800x1821)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
porom infographic
>>
>>526251
Hope everyone who wants her gets her.
>>
>avoid using gems so I don't waste them on a BT dupe
>get a dupe anyway
This fucking game. Anyway Porom LD in 30 tickets.
>>
>>526629
Grats on your LD and 5 BT tokens.
>>
>>526649
Thanks, did you roll? I've heard she's a must pull for lufenia content.
>>
>>526629
>more than 1 million of jims
are you gonna use that shit
>>
>>526679
Well tickets are usually enough and I still have 800 so hopefully not...everytime I use gems I end up going to pity anyway I hate it.
>>
the time you spend farming summon boards, it really makes you think about your life. it feels more wasted than the time you spend grinding in a game you actually own
>>
>>526912
It does gets better after you get to rank 500 though. But you are right.
>>
>>526668
Yeah, I got her on my free pull. Petty much the best possible outcome. Of course now I fully expect to have to pity Cloud of Darkness, Tidus and Setzer next month.
>>
This is my wife, Commodore Aranea Highwind of the 87th Airborne Unit of Niflheim!
>>
>>526973
Your wife is pretty cool.
>>
>>526973
Your wife is a honorary best grill.
>>
File: vg.jpg (2.9 MB, 1600x1800)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB JPG
How are you all getting on with Transcendance 3 so far?
>>
>>526981
Cleared it. Honestly it felt easier than the last two probably because of what a powerhouse Porom is. I ended up using Layle, Porom and WoL on the crucible 3. Between Porom and WoL I was basically fucking invincible and then Layle was letting me get off 500k launches every other turn so my damage was still really stellar.
>>
File: 1603857088068.jpg (2.17 MB, 2313x3233)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB JPG
>>526985
Forgot to include my clear picture. I had fun pulling Gau out for this one. I think I only ever used him on his own lost chapter and on Guy's event. I figured since you want the bosses to attack, I might as well take someone who can counter. And since I was already going to bring Diablos (since WoL can really use the Initial Brave bonus) I figured Gau would be perfect since I'd also be able to take advantage of Diablos' boost to both Elemental Weakness Damage.
>>
>>526981
I have yet to try to tackle Transcendence 3. Not enough people build up yet.
>>
>>527103
Yeah I tried it a couple times with some of my B-list characters I haven't built up much, but still have like a partially upgraded EX and tier 2 armor, and got completely aced. I'll have to pass on it for the time being.
>>
I hate trannycendence 1 brahs, now I'm going to miss out on the timed rewards arent I, fuck
>>
>>526981
i have barely 10 characters fully built and i need 30 with clevel 60? well, guess i'll just keep doing abyss instead
>>
>>526973
why is an apron part of her battle equipment? is making skewers her actual specialty?
>>
File: DEt3.png (3.12 MB, 1280x2159)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB PNG
Glad I was able to fit Mog somewhere. Tried him on the right but the occasional confuse was a no-no there. On the left he was even better than the Seph I used in a previous run. Seriously underrated as DPS.

All in all I wish I used Tifa here since I'll have Vaan for the next one but I wanted a contingency if my Setzer/Yuna pulls go really bad.
>>
>>527944
I really enjoy Mog. I wish he had a few tweeks. Like if using his S2 would also change his S1 to Serial Jump and if his EX had a second HP dump. Other than that he's pretty solid. I'm planning to use him on D4 since I don't plan to pull for Yuna, so Mog's gonna to have to carry me through the fight that requires dispelling debuffs.
>>
i was one single beat rush away from completing alexander lufenia but the nigger really had to use confuse ray right on his last turn
i used porom, tifa, bartz, diabolos and a dark dmg friend, guess if keep trying i'll be able to complete it eventually, if i don't rage quit before
>>
>>528095
>Porom on Alexander Lufenia
If I recall he does a counter attack to drain all your brave if your party brave gets too high, right? Was that an issue considering Porom caps brave every turn?
>>
>>528103
it doesn't drain your brv, just makes it 0, porom works well here
>>
I haven't tried the event chaos coop yet anything I should know? It's kind of stressful.
>>
>>528195
Gilgamesh coop right? You want to kill gilga in 5 turns, so bring a burst or a short charging summon. I only played in the for fun rooms so I'm not sure if you get more gilga tokens in synergy but unless you have layle's burst the synergy choices are pretty ugly for the requirement
>>
>>528226
Yeah I have his burst. Do I just use it at the start?
>>
>>527944
How the FUCK did you manage to do Reckoning in 88 turns without Pandemonium?
>>
>>528364
Dunno. I actually agree Panda would have been a better summon but in between the extra summon turn, extra damage in summon and overcharging WoL's iNTBRV shields/regens Diabolos did put some work in.
What might have really helped my turn count was not wasting summon or burst on the first wave, finished first wave at more than 50 turns then did a burst+summon train at around the 60% HP mark of the second wave. The medusas get really tanky by the end while the dinos only get tanky on Charge so that was the right decision. Also I ended up with zero skills on WoL and Layle meaning I had the just right amount of aggressiveness on skill usage.
Now what would have saved me some 10+ turns is if I had remembered buying HA for Layle and Ashe, which I forgot.
>>
File: det3 results.png (1.89 MB, 1600x900)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>526981
here are my t3 teams
>>
File: download (8).jpg (119 KB, 758x872)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
are you bitches ready for Laguna global first BURST to be announced tomorrow
>>
File: 1595751462997.jpg (1.64 MB, 1400x1200)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>528535
I think you mean Alisaie.
>>
>>528535
>>528539
more like Steiner GL first LD
>>
File: 1625925266183.png (121 KB, 296x496)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>528535
Actually it's going to be Prishe LD+BT+Costume tomorrow.
>>
>>528539
>>528548
delusional
>>528550
I hate the possibility
>>
>>528550
That would also be fine by me!
>>
>>528535
I hope it's Rydia so the Rydiafag can win for once.
>>
For anyone that's struggling with DE 3 Left Crucible, you can actually negate the orb with Ramuh's paralyze. I looked for guides and posts expecting this to be a common strat but no one mentioned this
I tried to do it without a dedicated launcher and this happened. I don't know if this works with a generic paralyze, also, make sure they never get a turn after the orb counts zero, or the paralyze will run out and you die
>>
>>528927
So even if the orb hits zero it doesn't go off while they're paralyzed as long as they don't get a turn?
>>
>>528944
Yes, I even heard the orb sound effect but nothing happened, just the usual "Enemy can't move" text
>>
>>529832
That's pretty cool. Yeah, I'm sure people can cheesy it with Ramuh and delayers then.
>>
The preview of Brothers strongly implies we're getting something beforehand, probably another exclusive LD.
>>
>CoD banner postponed in favor of whatever the GFfirst event is going to be
Well shit, spent months saving tokens in the mail for nothing lmao.

Now I'm gonna have to pick between Y'sh and Bartz, probably Y'sh since Porom also refused to come home and I have no one else to combat the early Lufenia+ BRV gain reductions.
>>
Stream in two hours, lads.
Who's gonna be the new Global first? I hope we get Rydia's LD!
>>
Cor form FFXV confirmed for OO!
>>
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: cor.png (1.34 MB, 1335x741)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>530822
>>
Who cares about Cor he had like 5min of screentime
>>
File: menacing prince.jpg (494 KB, 1280x1032)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
I would have prefered we'd got a Tactics character, but it's still neat that they haven't given up on global-first characters in the first place.
>>
I thought this was Jack from the new Team Ninja FF.
I never played FF15.
>>
>hype a surprise
>it's fucking cor
it was trash
>>
>>530826
why does his artstyle look so out of place, like a different artist made it, it looks odd
>>
>Slip out of work to see who's the GLEX
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
>>
if they wanted to add more xv characters they should've just added Cidney that's guaranteed money, or at least add Iris
>>
>Surprise new GL first character
>It's some rando from FFXV
Hope he's not busted because I could not possibly care any less.
>>
>>530701
>We got some boring XV dude
At least he looks broken as shit.
inb4 he's actually really cool!!!
>>
File: cor abilities.png (2.11 MB, 2070x1311)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB PNG
For those that missed the stream
>>
>>531033
Sounds like a character that will be lovely to get... on JP. Or GL on his second run when they make all his buffs AoE.

But seriously I am not dumb enough to speak too soon and eat shit like when Aranea was released but he seems like a solid, but not broken character. His shit is all double dumps and will definitely make duo runs, Eald BTs and TerraYang (this time without Yang) popular again but I can't be sure people who skip him will be crying as hard as the people who skipped Ara.
>>
>they couldnt make Cor part of CoD BT banners
Damn man, thats depressing.
>>
>>531151
Yeah it is specially sucks when I already have Layle's BT and it's not even a good one.
They know what they're doing and it's pissing me off.
>>
Good luck on your Cor pulls.
>>
>140 tickets for his LD
>didnt see his EX once
FUCK
>>
>>532322
Tell me about it. I got his LD on my free draw but no EX. I've been throwing tickets. Just hit 300. I've gotten 0 EXs for him, 0 EXs for Rem, but 7 EXs for Noctis. And I only have 2 EX tokens so I'm going to need to keep throwing shit at this banner and hope I luck into it.
>>
I cant even get into the game. Forever loading.
>>
>>531881
I tokened Layle's BURST, if I get a dupe on this fucking banner I'm uninstalling I'm gone done forever
>>
>Spend EX tokens on Strago because he is cool old fuck
>TFW Cor gets announced the day after
Fuck my bad timing!
>>
170 tickets for everything, i did it bros.
I wish they gave out an EX coin for doing Challenge fights along with the BT coin, pulling an EX weapon is starting to feel more rare than getting an LD.
>>
Well that was a total shitstomp...
>>
>>532448
But why use a healer with Eald?
>>
File: cor.jpg (231 KB, 1260x720)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>shitty free pull, 1/11 rem 15cp
>layle burst on the first 10 tickets pull
>pic rel the second 10 tickets pull
>free 15cp weapon from the event
>free 35cp weapon from the chocoboard
ez free character, glad it didn't ruin my plans
>>
130 tickets for me, honestly i don't even know what to do with him now, maybe i should have saved those tickets for noct, tidus or ysh
>>
500 tickets for cornigger
I feel ass raped, goodbye cloud of darkness pulls
>>
you can get Oath of Absolute Defense on two units at the same time. Put it on one unit, then have that unit call in your friend unit; once it's Cor's turn again, put the Oath on your second unit. Once the friend unit retreats, your first unit will come back and both will have the buff and Cor will just attack for everything. Just watch your usage of Cor's skills because if you try to refresh it, it will erase it from the other unit regardless of the turns remaining.
>>
>>532448
This luffy was easy even with a non-full boarded Cor. All I need was WoL, and another DPS will take care of the rest.
>>
210 tickets, not great not terrible.
>>
Not even joking, my phone literally shakes from Cor's shouting during his EX
>>
What emulator do you guys use to play OO on PC?
Also, is there any single emulator that doesn't have tons of bloatware?
>>
I don't know who to use in DET 3, I kinda want to save Porom for later but then I don't have an HP Regen, ideally I'd want to use WoL but he doesn't have a slot for the RF Regen sphere...and Nine is a lot worse.
>>
>>533059
I've been using Bluestacks, though the recent update made it a bit sluggish at times. I imagine some of it is just because there was a ton of stuff that needed downloading/updating in that update. It is what it is.
I used to use Nox but it started giving me a lot of errors - not just with DFFOO, but with other games as well. Hopefully Bluestacks remains stable, knock on wood.
>>532403
I burned about that on getting Cor's and Rem's full slate of weapons (not MLB'd but working on it), and Lulu's EX+ weapon as well as a fully MLB'd 15; still need to get her 35 via power tokens, but that's not a huge priority at the moment when I've got Queen, Rosa, and possibly Reno coming up in August, and Agrias, Terra, and Yuna in September.
That said, I feel very fortunate to have gotten as lucky as I have with my new party building options, and I'm looking forward to testing them out going forward.
>>
>>533274
If you can rush the boss down, you can manage the HP regen with Penelo and Eiko calls.
>>
File: Enna Kros OO.jpg (105 KB, 800x450)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Enna Kros from World of Final Fantasy will be the new JP character of the month!
>>
>>533685
I want to have sex with god.
>>
>>533685
Add Mystery Dungeon Chocobo you fucks!
Also
>Zack gets BT
>new batch of LD
>Still nothing for Laguna
>>
>>533711
>>Zack gets BT
datamined like a month ago
>>
>>533711
but it says right there that Laguna will get a IW meaning he will get his LD this upcoming month you baboon
>>
uh...how should i use porom? all i do is ld>s1 and s2 to upgrade them and then hp attacks until the ex is charged
>>
File: true curse.jpg (231 KB, 869x943)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>533685
>yet another spin-off character that's not Tactics
Thank you Square, really cool.
>>
>>533975
That's pretty much how you use her. That said Cry puts a very hefty 80% defense down debuff on enemies so use it if the debuff falls off. Her second skill lets her jump around in the turn order and can heal and puts a 2 turn HP damage taken down buff on the target. Sometimes it's useful if you see an attack coming or you need a heal or you want to jump her in front of someone else or charge her NP without having her fall too far back in the turn order. Also you obviously use those skills if her buffs are about to fall off. But like 80% of the time you're fine just spamming her HP attack until her EX recharges.
>>
What characters would you like to see in the future? For me:

>2
Minwu
>6
Umaro, Gogo
>7
Rufus
>8
Kiros, Ward, Edea
>9
Zorn/Thorn, Lani, Garland
>11
Tenzen, Zeid, Ulmia, Luzaf
>12
Drace, Larsa, Ba'Gamnan, Reddas
>FFT
Delitas, Ultima, Gafgarrion, Orlando, Wiegraf
>WoFF
Pellinore, Brandelis, Hauyn
>>
>>534695
Aria, Izayoi, Leonora, Amarant, X-2 Rikku, Any of the Fiends.
>>
>>534695
My priorities are for Tactcs characters, but other than those, Minwu, Tellah, Fusoya, Umaro, Red XIII, Edea, Quina, Amarant, Rikku, Dysley and Zenos.
>>
>>534695
I'd add Meliadoul and Zalbag to the FFT list, and Jessie to the FF7 list.
There's no way Rikku isn't on the way, since she's exactly the kind of hyper teenage girl they love to put in all their games; maybe they're waiting on a specific anniversary to maximize the hype, or maybe they're just dense.
>>
>>534995
Ever since the datamining, Rikku has kinda become an in-joke among the devs and some suspect they're deliberately holding her on purpose.
>>
>>534995
I'm going with the later
>>
File: The Bird is the Word.jpg (38 KB, 372x383)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>535133
So they've got a clock in their office counting down to her release, and every time someone in the community asks for her, they push the countdown back a day? Seems legit.
>>535146
The simplest answer usually is the best.
>>
>>534695
I'd like Zenos, Estinien and WoL from XIV.
>>
>>535373
they might only add Zenos because he was added in that shitty dissidia Arcade when they don't have BT too sell , unless yoshipiss is having bad bowel movements for drinking too much wine with cookies
>>
>got Cor LD and EX on the free draw
>went kind of crazy and blue'd his armor
Damn, now I have no clue what to do this next month. Originally I was planning to go all in on Cloud of Darkness and Setzer. And I was going to skip Tidus because I already have Vaan built from when his LD/BT first released. But Cor won't work with Cloud of Darkness at all because he'll steal all of her breaks. He will, however, work amazingly well with Tidus because Tidus gets so many free turns. But if I do Tidus/Setzer/Cor then my LD/BT Vaan is just going to end up sitting there collecting dust and I'll have to skip Cloud of Darkness.
>>
how good is fran in jp? i see her used so often either in the team or as a call
>>
how the fuck do i stop rolling gamblerbros? i just used another 100 tickets
sure i got sephi's bt, ld and wol's ld but now i'm not sure i'll be able to ticket tidus or noct with just 500
>>
>>536019
I know the feel. I definitely burned too many tickets recently trying to get Lulu's EX+ after getting stupid lucky on Seifer, Rem, and Cor and figuring "I mean at least I'm not using gems right".
When it comes to rolling with tickets, it helps to set yourself a hard cap on how many you will burn BEFORE you start rolling. Also try to always have another, higher priority within the next couple weeks to roll for to try and 'guilt' yourself into not mindlessly drill on characters you're less likely to use. No matter what character it is, there'll eventually be another banner with them on it, albeit months later in most cases. The point being is that there's no unrecoverable characters, just ones you won't be able to reasonably use sooner rather than later.
I believe in you. It's a discipline thing, but you can definitely 'con' yourself into having discipline if you know how your mind works and you can create an artificial list of priorities to subvert the desire to just keep rolling for no reason.
>>
>>536019
you could just brag about your luck and not hide it in such a post you know?
>>
>>536327
thanks anon, all the free gems and tickets they give to players with story and lcs alone don't help either, they'll eventually run out
i really should think more about the units with higher priority whenever i feel like wasting my resources like this
>>536801
they weren't the first hundred of tickets i wasted on that banner unfortunately
>>
>>536920
I started off my priority list by getting at least a handful of characters for each role that would also synergize well together. Damage (people like Tifa or Vaan or Lightning that do nothing but deal huge damage), Offensive Support (people like Faris or Seifer or Quistis that strongly weaken and/or delay enemies, so the job of the first category is made easier), and Defensive Support (either tanks like Celes or healers/buffers like Rosa or Yuna so the first two categories don't have to worry about having their Brv or HP sapped). From there, anyone else I get is more or less gravy, or people that I discover will synergize further with characters I already have (like Cor, who I wasn't planning on picking up at all until I got his LD and EX+ on one draw, and figured out that his kit synergizes with Tifa insanely well).
Don't worry as much about tier lists/meta picks as much as finding ways that the characters you get work together. There's enough overlap between individual characters' strengths and weaknesses that your team-building isn't nearly as strictly defined as it would be in certain other gachas.
>>
File: 1623719629835.webm (2.04 MB, 640x332)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB WEBM
Costumes are premium only?
>>
>>537544
yes
>>
>>537547
Fuck, should have known. Guess I'll still try this for a bit.
>>
So it looks like Rem has stopped updating the database. Anywhere else that has information and such?
>>
>>537805
Most of my info comes from the Tonberry Troupe folks that do those infographics when a character gets updated with new weapons etc. They have plenty of guides and videos and are updated fairly regularly.
>>
>>537871
I was mostly wondering about future characters and reworks that haven't popped up on the database yet and probably won't get included on TT for 6 months. Also just other stuff that's generally been added in JP like what new stickers or costumes to expect and that sort of thing.
>>
>>537876
Oh I see. That I don't know unfortunately, sorry; I generally only plan in advance based on what's on FFOOtip.com, which is in turn updated based on Tonberry and stuff from the official livestreams, so I haven't really thought about anything that'd be coming out that far in advance.
>>
File: 5074.png (266 KB, 512x364)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>537805
Character info:
https://dissidiacompendium.com/
https://www.tonberrytroupe.com/home
Boss info:
https://dissidiainfo.com/boss-guides/
Timeline:
https://ffootip.com/forecast

Dissidiadb has been deprecated for a long time. I pretty much only go there for images like weapons or stickers.
>>
>>537805
his trannycord, that's the only thing that gets updated
>>
>Kurasame received updates today (edits for Rude, extra data for Kurasame)
imagine, how much tacticsfags would seethe if type0 gets another burst before anything tactics keklmao
>>
>>537928
Yeah, even if I loved Tactics and want more characters from the game, I'm not about to bet money on ever seeing them. It doesn't make me mad, though, since there's plenty of other entries' characters - including Type 0 - I enjoy that I'm building around.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.