[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 101 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1618113376264.jpg (259 KB, 1824x1119)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
How are you guys doing in summer event?
>>
I might have forgotten to keep doing it after clearing 8
>>
>>507347
Not that good but Shizuku swimsuit is not the final reward so no point in performing well.
>>
redpill me on this
>>
>>507663
Idol management game with a swimsuit photoshoot feature.
>>
To think this was doing fairly okay in /vg/ until it suddenly died
>>
>>508137
I couldn't bump it with my power out
>>
What's the "twist" of this anime idol franchise compared to others (ie we had pros, schools, bands, horses, zombies, wizards, DJs, men etc)
>>
>>508376
Your main love interest dies prior to the start of the series so now you spend your days fucking her little sister and the girl who received her organs in a body transplant.
>>
>>508398
I wish the series was more about ghosts desu
>>
>>508398
Nice!
>>
>>508137
>>508267
we can always try again next time tho
>>
>>508481
This board basically functions as /vg/ for mobage too slow for the other board.
>>
File: 1606946459129.png (59 KB, 523x269)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>507347
Barely outside of rank 1000. I have one more try so hopefully that will go well enough to get me my 100 extra gems.
>>
I'm still blocked hard by tower 100.
>>
>>509512
good work man, keep going
>>
>>509512
>only top 2000 get rewards
Are there really that few players?
>>
Is the final copy behind area 8 or something? If it does, I'm screwed since I'm getting cucked at area 7 with fan requirements.
>>
>>510238
Yes.
>>
>>510256
Well shit. Guess I'd better use those points for tickets and work items.
>>
>>510238
Talking about star rarity, how do you get more of the items to increase it? I have 50 but no idea how I got them.
>>
>>510343
I just got 50 from clearing venus tower 50 a few hours ago, so I assume that's the only source for now. You can also buy some from the idol medal shop.
>>
Just rerolled less than 2 days ago. I'm super late to the party, it seems.
>>
So how does rerolling photo stats work? I noticed some stats are yellow or red instead of black, but I have no idea what that means.
>>
>>510348
There's another 50 on 100
>>
>game has been out for over two weeks already
>still no model datamines
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>511152
I want ringtone not the model
>>
https://twitter.com/idolypride/status/1414177657265266690
I want to water her park.
>>
>>511274
Cute feet
>>
File: 1625756559541.jpg (600 KB, 1920x1600)
600 KB
600 KB JPG
Gonna be a cunny banner this time.
>>
Is the game enjoyable for eop?
>>
>>511289
I'm enjoying as an eop
>>
>>511287
Huh, I had no idea Rio was that old.
>>
>>511297
I'm more surprised that Aoi is still in high school. She and Rio has been around since Mana's era.
>>
>>511274
I guess I was right to assume they're going to go through every unit for a summer set
>>
>keep dying in venus tower stage 50
>keep dying to area 3 boss
>keep dying in hall 13 due to lolmisses
What do I do send help lads.

Also what are those union things?
>>
>>511416
Other than levelling, be sure you craft accessories do the photo mode to squeeze as much power as you can to your unit. Fans and core fans are also important in lives.
Unions doesn't do much for now, but be sure to check in every day to upgrade your stats which applies to all lives. Some anons recommend taking mental and critical.
>>
>>511422
It's mainly my assist cards that keep missing, should I drop them? How do I know which unions give mental and/or critical?
>>
>>511422
Then you should probably pay attention to their skill CT and in which lane you put them and maybe also work on their fans.
Which union you pick doesn't matter (yet) so go with whatever you want. The game will recommend you the union with the least amount of players (for ease of ranking? I dunno)
>>
>>511426
Is lower CT better or higher CT better?
>>
>>507689
Swimsuits and not summer dresses? It seems a little wholesome based on what I've seen :<
>>
>>511447
Depends. Those with higher CTs will want to go on lanes where the gap between skill beats are longer while those with lower CTs, which are usually buffs, will want to go on lanes with shorter gaps and more skill beats
>>
Is there a way to get extra tour stamina?
>>
File: oppai.png (972 KB, 1280x720)
972 KB
972 KB PNG
>>511458
Then you haven't seen anything yet.
>>511504
There isn't.
>>
>>511608
In that case I'm fucked.
>>
>>511608
>oppai
For me it's DFC
>>
God I love this game, dev are based as fuck
>>
>>511720
I can only hope that more devs become this based going forward.
>>
So is 70 quality the max for photos? I can never seem to upgrade them past this number.
>>
>>511820
I've gotten a few 75s
>>
How the fuck do I tell what is a good quality photo and what isn't?
>>
>>511839
It's the big number on the top right.
>>
Union Lives will start tomorrow, when it becomes Tuesday in Japan to be exact.
>>
I really can't stop getting dupes. Two 100/200 6* now.
>>
>>511274
>perm
Looks like I'm skipping her.
>>
Is another event starting too? Wouldn't even mind if it was the same type since it was pretty fun
>>
>>512084
I just hope they won't do pvp events.
>>
>>
>>512140
This is my call, time to reroll for my girl
>>
>>512385
It took one roll
>>
>>512394
>Can't use her generic swimsuit once I got her summer costume
What? This feels like a downgrade
>>
File: IMG_20210712_043536.jpg (99 KB, 1080x727)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>512417
Forgot image
>>
Dont forget to do the missions to get the free Shizuku costume and 500 diamonds.
>>
>>511853
I mean, right after taking a photo, but before I select a photo to be printed out. All but one photo I selected resulted in low numbers.
>>
The union lives are available now
>>
Joining the swans was a mistake
>>
>>512653
Works in my machine.
>they want me to pay jewels for lives
Lmao have fun whales
>>
>>512667
Now I'm confused how the match ups work
>>
>>512677
Maybe you're in different groups.
>>
Looks like I landed in a whale group.
>>
Anyone know whether these are worth buying? Or should I buy the weekly/monthly packages? Any of them worth it?

>>512450
>tfw overslept and missed event end by 12 minutes
Just fuck my shit up.

>>513357
>23573Pt
What the fuck, you seem like a whale yourself. I could barely manage 6155 points in the last minute battle and am already in the top 18%.
>>
>>513698
There's 6 days left though
>>
>>513792
I know, I was talking about the number of points I could get on the first day. Now I'm getting creamed, losing every single matchup by at least 2x.
>>
>>512417
>>512421
Yeah, same issue with Shizuku now. While the new swimsuit can be used for performances and provides sexy "peek under the skirt" service the simple swimsuit is better for gravure. Hopefully the devs add the option to switch them.
>>
Still no model datamines after all this time?
>>
ME NEED RINGTONE
>>
>can easily clear venus tower stage 90
>can't clear main live #15
I swear my team is cursed.
>>
>>514737
Forgot pic.
>>
>have Kotono, Sakura and Rio
>can only use two of their SPs
Which two, bros?
>>
>>516145
Forgot to add, Kotono and Rio are at 6 stars while Sakura is at 5.
>>
>>516145
I don't have two of those, but I can tell you that Kotono is good for support due to the critical buff from her SP
>>
>>516145
Sakura and Rio if you have Rui and Haruko because they have skills that specifically buff scorers only. Otherwise, Sakura and either one will probably be fine. Sakura just scales extremely hard with enough buff support while Rio is pretty stamina dependent for her scores. 6* have higher stats than 5* though so I think anything is good depending on the situation. I don't have Kotono so I can't really say anything about her other than her missing some buffs because she's a buffer. She does seem like a pretty good buffer though with her global crit buff but I never crit sometimes anyways even with my Saki 4* buffing my team.
>>
>>516171
>>516185
Kek thanks bros

Anyway, yeah, I have Rui but not (vocal) Haruko.
>>
>>516327
Lel this is embarrassing, I forgot pic.
>>
>>508267
I could have bumped it. Can't remember what I was doing at 8pm JST.
>>
>questionnaire closed just when I finally finished filling in the answers
Fuck. How do I even suggest any UI QOL updates now?

>>511820
There's a mission requiring you to get a 90 quality photo. That should answer your question.
>>
Oh right, bug reports too. Going into the union lives page sometimes causes the whole thing to freeze and you have to restart it.
>>
It's been too long since my last 5* photo. Do I need to take more ass shots?
>>
IMA HAJIMARU STORY!
HANABIRA MAU YOU NI!
>>
>>517713
None of my 5* photos have ever been from the chest or upwards.
>>
What's the best value in the pvp shop after getting the photo? 5* ticket and advance film?
>>
>>518792
Seems that way yeah. Though it's taking awhile just to get all the 5* fragments.
>>
>idols literally get more fans just by one of them chopping cabbage over and over, another providing more cabbage to chop, and a third filming the whole thing
How does Idoly Pride get away with this?
>>
>>518873
I'd watch it
>>
File: 3489574235.png (268 KB, 578x1029)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
Any other canopuschad here?
>>
>>519092
>this is who I'm up against
It's ogre
>>
My shitty ducks have won a single match so far
>>
>>519092
>>519101
Hm, what group are you guys in? I'm in 012.
>>
>>519092
Vegachad here. Union won all their matchups but I only won a single match myself.
>>519244
Group 003.
>>
I regret being lazy and not taking butt shots.
>>
>everyone is getting 5* 95 quality photos but me
It's not fair... my only 95 is a 2*...
>>
So according to the autograph sessions, Sakura, Shizuku and Aoi are left-handed, and the others are all right-handed. Did I get that right?
>>
>>519368
Yeah
>>
>>519355
I don't even know how to take good quality photos. Send help bros
>>
>>519404
4* film seems to give me around 75-95
>>
That's the 3rd time I've gotten a 5* photo from the daily report this week. Why do I even bother taking photos manually
>>
File: 3489574235.png (1.03 MB, 750x1333)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>stuck at the battle in main live #25
This is gonna take days of waiting again isn't it.
>>
>>520335
Seems like your dance unit sucks too, huh. I've been stuck at #18 for the last few days.
>>
>>520335
I've actually been stuck on this live for some time too. If you have other off-colour 5* buffers available, try powering up Ai with passive buffs and let her carry. The fourth slot where you go against Yu is a free 2 active skills slot since Yu is on CT during those two other activations, so you should try to put someone with a higher impact like a buffer that increases stats, crit or score rather than just healing. Took me like a million tries of switching around idols, accessories and photos to finally win this.
>>
>>521394
>healing
Not him but how important is the stamina stat? It doesn't seem to be among the stats recommended to level up in the union.
>>
Welp, I knew I should have joined the red union.
>>
What happens if two unions are tied on points for one round?
>>
>>521403
most high level stuff is a mental and stamina check
>>
>>521411
Yeah, mental I get, but I've yet to need to use a single stamina accessory.
>>
>>521403
Like what the other anon said, some lives like the current union live has a debuff that increases stamina consumption. In a pvp situation, if you run out of stamina and have no healers, you'd be giving your skill activations to the opponent. Also, stamina is important after reaching level 80 on all idols since level 80 unlocks their third skill. For example, Ai 5* has a passive that activates multiple times during a live which causes her to use much more stamina than before to the point of failing skills after running out of stamina. Otherwise, there's really nothing much to stamina. I don't think the accessories and union buff for stamina are useful at all actually since the gains are too minor. Better just use an active or passive healer if needed.
>>
>>521432
>all other stats' accessories get over 160% jump in stats given from level 2 *4 to level 3 1*
>the stamina accessory doesn't even get a 50% increase
I didn't notice it before but wow, the stamina stat gets cucked really badly.
>>
>>521447
Yeah, I don't quite get the point of stamina accessories. It's probably useful if you plan to go with no healers to maximise score but I think using crit accessories would be a much better option there. I've tested them with Sumire 5* and Rio 5* and I don't think their skills that depend on stamina even improved that much. Better to just stick with crit accessories.
>>
>saw someone from the recent clears using a center support sacrifice and scorer spam strat for venus stage 200
>tried it out and it actually worked
Wew, didn't expect that it'd be this easy after trying hard to clear it with a proper team.
>>
If I already have enough fans to fill the place, would stuffing mental accessories still help?

>>521394
>>521530
>tfw no *6 dancer
>>
>>521703
Forgot pic
>>
Should we move to the same group?
>>
>>521703
I think its unnecessary if you already meet the fan requirements. Equipping crit accessories would be far more beneficial than mental accessories at that point. Mental accessories are only really important if you miss skill activations. If you get lucky, you might not need them at all.

>tfw no *6 dancer
I wish I had more buffers/supports myself. Having to force off-colour idols for buffs and slowly find out who works better is actually feeling extremely tedious now.

>>521711
Staying at a lower group is better as ranking in it is much easier compared to higher groups where people have the advantage in time. Whales are more likely to be in the higher groups as they started early too.
>>
>>521745
Will do. Guess I'll continue to cheese top 1% ranks here.
>>
Those stat boosts from all the union medals is really adding up
>>
New event soon.
>>
https://twitter.com/idolypride/status/1417439147531309058
>>
>>522967
Liznoir bros where are our permanent seasonals...
>>
>>522967
Is this officially a feet game?
>>
>>
So do you just get medals for clearing each stage now every time?
>>
>>524218
THIS IS TENDOU RUI
>>
I don't understand this event compared to the last one. How the hell do you farm currency?
>>
>>525440
I'm not seeing any missions or anything like that so I assume you just get 750 medals and that's it
>>
>>525475
I assume you only have access to the first three areas then. I got another 300 medals from clearing the fourth area. I don't know how to unlock higher areas though.
>>
>>525747
Maybe they're added daily? I'm sure I could only go to 3 earlier
>>
>>525780
I think you need to be level 80 to access area 4.
>>
>>525791
>level 80
Shit. Guess I need to decide between getting the 5* ticket or the tier 3 accessories now
>>
>most f2p latelets can't even access area 4
What were they thinking?
>>
>can't even make 2/3 of the required score
>swap out one of the buffers for Kokoro
>get 4/3 of the required score
Man, CT reduction is broken as fuck. Literally doubled my score from using her.
>>
It's my turn to be stuck at #25. Is it even possible to clear it with what I have? Who do I set as assists?
>>
>>527570
Fuck I keep forgetting pic.

Also I get around 10k fans regardless of setup.
>>
>>527570
>>527577
What the fuck is wrong with 4chan, I'm sure I sent the pic the second time round.
>>
Just rolled Sumire. Since Suzu is at *6 that means the other SP is Sumire or swimsuit Haruko. Which do I use?
>>
>>527585
S.Haruko is only useful in the center position. If you'd rather Suzu be center then use Sumire for off-center.
>>
>>527585
As far as I see, stars don't really increase stats anyway.
>>
>>527625
>>527640
It's more like I've been using Suzu in the centre more often because the SP proc in the centre is usually much later on than the SP proc in the off-centre, and I found that in such situations I score better with Suzu in the centre than Haruko in the centre.

Will do, I'll switch from Haruko to Sumire. Thanks.
>>
>>527579
Can you show the song lanes again? I can't quite remember what was #25 about again but you seem to have a lot of options at a higher level than when I passed too so it shouldn't be that hard after switching around idols, photos or accessories.

>>527640
They actually do. Check the difference between a natural 4* and an upgraded 4* that's 5* or a natural 5* or an upgraded 5* that's a 6*. They have like around 500 overall stats difference on average. Some idols like Mei 5* are scuffed with lower stats though because a part of their stats are pumped into stamina which doesn't count into the overall stats.
>>
I'm rank 80 and it still seems to end at area 3
>>
>>528181
Maybe you started the run before you're level 80.
>>
>>528190
Well that's dumb. Hopefully they just change back to the first event next time.
>>
File: haruppai.jpg (225 KB, 1080x1920)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
I've really been into vertical shots lately
>>
>>527687
>>
Why are there still no model datamines?
>>
>>528474
Maybe try in this order:

>Chisa (Continuously buffs Ai with her first passive and Ai's SP with her second passive. Use her only if she wins the second skill activation or switch to someone else that buffs Ai while winning the second skill activation)
>Aoi 4* (just has to try to get some score, might win SP)
>Ai
>Aoi 5* (wins second and fourth skill activation which provides a long crit buff to Ai when she uses her SP and actives)
>Nagisa. (for healing with her first passive and further buffing Ai when she activates her SP with her second passive)
>>
Anybody here got to area 5 yet?
>>
>>528706
Welp, even lower than my best score so far. I guess I'll need to stuff mental accessories?
>>
>Aoi on far right is the only one who can proc an extra skill other than the 2 free ones
That explains the upscore when I pick omakase.
>>
>>529066
How are your accessories? You might want to do tower for high tier ones to just outstat them.
>>
>>529066
Yeah, if you can't hit the mental requirements, then you should equip them but I don't think mental is relevant in pvp lives. I think the problem might be your accessories. Try crafting better ones for more stats or climb the tower like what the other anon said. The team I did it with >>521394 technically has the strat but with much lower levels and it was probably because of my accessories.

>>529080
Omakase is kinda ass honestly. It doesn't work well most of the time because it only looks at stats but not skill CTs. Better just use omakase for equipping photos and accessories and then switch out idols accordingly.
>>
>>529098
I forgot to add this but try equipping Mana's photo on your rightmost or leftmost idol where stats don't really matter as much. It just sometimes work since it comes with a skill that activates after 100 combo. Really good if you have Sakura or Ai as they scale off buffs.
>>
>3887143 to 10982816
Guess I'm not hitting level 80 in time after all.

>>529089
>>529098
Everyone has pic related setup for accessories (and yeah, mental scored lower). If these aren't powerful enough then I'm not sure I'll be able to clear #25 anytime soon. Every other combination of idols ended up scoring lower than omakase.

As for Mana's photo (which is on the leftmost idol), I don't have enough of those things to level up the photo's quality any further.
>>
>>529114
Clarification: everyone except Yu, who has the visual equivalent.
>>
>>529114
Okay, this is really odd. I definitely only had like one or two of these shoes back then. And oh, you didn't have to upgrade Mana's photo. I only really use it for its skill.

Honestly, I'm not sure what seems to be problem here. You have far better accessories and higher levels than what I had when I did it. Sorry that I can't help. But just maybe, it might be your photos. I think you probably have 4* films now so maybe try taking more photos and hope that you get lucky with high rarity and quality photos. I really don't think photos are the problem though. There is an option of just using scorers to win by sheer stats but I don't think it works here since there aren't that many dance 5* scorers.

And I've heard that the event only accounts for the level you were on when the event started so there's no point in trying to rush after all. Its pretty dumb honestly but it can't be helped.
>>
>>529140
How many fans did you have when you cleared the live? I only have 10k to 11k, give or take a few. Might that be the problem?
>>
>>529158
I'm probably at around 15k fans with 10% core fans for each idol. I think I only filled up the venue with around 10k fans. I don't think fans make that much of it difference though but it might be it I guess.
>>
>>529114
If you can't proc a skill against their center no matter what you can try giving up the lane and just leave a supporter there while you move your scorers to maybe outstat them elsewhere.
>>
>>529170
Venue has a capacity of 21k. You just went with crit accessories right?

>>529196
Already tried that. Still got less score than omakase.
>>
>>529229
Yeah, I went with crit accessories. Maybe try looking at the recent clears and try to emulate the builds there with whatever you have.
>>
>7121599 to 9124506
Wew. Finally some progress.

>>529246
It feels like I can force my way through some way or other once I get everyone to level 86. Though everything other than omakase setup still gives terrible scores.
>>
>>529277
Forgot pic again. I really should stop doing that.
>>
>>521530
thanks for posting this, i was able to clear 200 because of it.
>>
It still won't let me in area 4. I really don't get it but this sucks.
>>
>>530283
Yeah same, I'm even at level 83 and I've entered multiple times since being over level 80.
>>
So there's no point going again if you've already cleared area 3? What were the devs thinking?
>>
As expected, tour ended after area 3. Oh well.
>>
>they didn't have access to area 4
>>
i refuse to believe area 4 existed
>>
>>531312
Maybe there was a secret trick to entering. Like surfing up and down the Cinnabar Island coast.
>>
Thanks for the help lads. Level 86 was still a no go, but I just broke through at level 87 with my omakase team.

Seems like level 200 will be something similar at level 88.
>>
>>531824
Never mind, I broke through after fiddling around with the photos for a bit.
>>
>>522974
Soon
>>
The new update made it so that if you have girls with the swimsuit outfits, you can still select the default bikinis when you're doing the swimsuit gravure. The devs have their priorities in order.
>>
What's the point of the second and third fan event when the first gives tickets?
>>
>>533316
They also added skill proc % to the fan stats screen.
>>533850
Your highest score in each event affects your monthly gems.
>>
>>533316
How do you select the default bikini? Just tried and only the new one appears, no option to switch.
>>
>>534970
On the screen where you select which location you want, have the swimsuit gravure selected and hit 衣装, which should be above it and to the right. You can change it there.
>>
>>535104
Didn't work. I miss the default bikini...
>>
>>535189
That's weird, is your game updated?
>>
>>535195
Weird, I thought playing without the latest update was not possible but turns out I was missing it. Default bikini works again now. Idoly Pride devs are awesome.
>>
File: file.png (811 KB, 869x1883)
811 KB
811 KB PNG
how does work hours calculated exactly? i only play for daily mission and relog every 2-3 hours to switch oshigoto, yet somehow it reaches 1270h
>>
>>535970
The hours your idols are working presumably
>>
File: Capture.png (479 KB, 817x468)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
https://twitter.com/idolypride/status/1421101881674240002
New limiteds. Also new photoshoot location coming up.
>>
>>536222
Liznoir...
>>
>>536222
Idoly devs, I kneel
>>
>>536222
Liznoirbros... our limiteds... they're saving us for the half-anniversary/Christmas/NY right...?
>>
>>536222
>limited mei
ah fuck, there goes all my saved gems.
>>
>>536475
They're waiting until everyone spends their free gems on the others
>>
Unlocking the shopping refresh is a big help
>>
File: file.png (283 KB, 349x541)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
don't forget ur salary
>>
>>536613
got her on the first 10 roll. hope that limited kotono isn't worth chasing. also the new photoshoot location is nice.
>>
File: file.png (929 KB, 869x1883)
929 KB
929 KB PNG
UUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
How's S.Rui? I got spooked by her while trying to roll for the new Mei and Kotono.
>>
I'm glad they went back to the normal event. Much easier to plan out a path now too.
>>
Oh man the game is starting to get choppy on lives because the stage keeps getting bigger and fancier
>>
75 rolls 1 SSR that's off-banner... fuck
>>
Fuck, when did they nerf the daily photos to 3 a day?
>>
>>537747
Isn't it just RNG? Sometimes I get 3, sometimes 4 or 5.
>>
Question, in the banner menu there is a section where you exchange tickets for prizes (items and idol cards). The idol cards will change at some point or are fixed?
>>
>>537775
They're probably going to announce it if they're adding new cards to the pool, but for now they're fixed to their initial cards only
>>
>>537764
I got 5 for every single day until yesterday when I got 3 and again I got 3 today. I'm pretty sure they nrefed it.
>>
>>537789
I got 5 today but I've gotten 3 in the past.
>>
>>537789
you're just really lucky until today
>>
How's your tour going, lads?
>>
>>538425
Stuck at Pro 4 where I'm getting cucked at the boss live battle and can't even finish regular visual lives. I might have to restart to get a different set of buffs and rental idols.
>>
How does the event +medal bonus even work? Is it just passive?
>>
>>539237
It's probably better to restart the tour to get a higher baseline level for the rental idols, if nothing else.
>>
Realized today how stingy the game is with gems after using all my funds today (200 rolls with no Kotono or Mei). They don't even give out 20 rolls a month baseline, so replenishing funds to spark will take like 10 months without paying up.
>>
>>539977
Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious they want you to buy both monthly passes. I'm probably dropping the game if I get absolutely shit on while dumping all of them for a girl I really want. I hope that won't be the case but I've seen the horror stories of some people getting <1% rates...
>>
>>539977
>>540009
isn't 10 rolls per month pretty much the standards for mobage freebies right now? and yeah the gacha rate are bs, I get around 5 5* this banner and all of them are dupes
>>
>>540374
For a game with 200 roll pity, 10-20 rolls a month is extremely low. 20 is around the average for games that usually have some kind of soft pity at around 50-70 rolls, not 200.
>>
>>540583
But Idoly Pride doesn't have pity.
>>
>>540604
bro?
your 200 pt?
>>
>>540583
You get the guaranteed 5* tickets to compensate but yeah, it's a bit low. There's no room to roll for perms at all but thankfully the limiteds have been spaced out a bit so far. When they start coming back to back, that's when I'll be concerned.
>>
>>540607
Some people don't consider spark "pity".
>>
>>540682
Who was limited?
>>
>>540693
Swimsuit Yu and Haruko plus the current two. The gachas with a single new idol have been perms.
>>
Do you guys get the advanced film with idol medals? 200 for 5/30 tickets seems kind of shit.
>>
>>541193
as you progress you'll get better film for better photos, so I don't think the advanced film worth that much
>>
>>541287
It's not like the 4* film ever gives me a 5* photo though
>>
>Event stage 4
>level 92 song
Go on without me bros...
>>
Does the difficulty of the master stage scale?
>>
>>541287
I'm going to max out the quality of the mana photo and no one can stop me.
>>
>>541692
Doubt it. I breezed through it without any issue.
>>
In live battles, what decides which side gets to activate the skills?
>>
>>543364
Stats usually. Running out of stamina or being on CT also gives up the activation.
>>
Next union battle when? I could use the mental boost.
>>
>>543364
>>543547
I'm pretty sure fan count plays a part too. I keep getting dabbed on by people with teams 5 levels below mine.

>>544258
I'd rather not. The last one took quite the toll on my psyche.
>>
>15k to raise a skill to 4
Haha
>>
>>544293
I thought the increase would be exponential. Turns out it's not. It's worse. Fuck me.
>>
Supporter with SP skill when?
>>
>I have to wait for four more levels to unlock main live 29, never mind clear it
Fuck this level requirement bullshit.
>>
>100 rolls no Kotono
Feels like shit now
>>
Pits meta replacing butts
>>
Now this is a Costanza expression if I've seen one.
>>
>>545429
Fuck 4chan ate my image
>>
If any of you is in Group 008, you can move to 009 now.
>>
>>545831
You should link your account anon.
>>
>>546031
I already did. Weird that it doesn't show up.
>>
Sakura and Ai are actually so broken in this event format. I just wish there was a visual scorer equivalent who scale by buffs. Getting visual bosses just hurts the final score so much since Suzu and Sumire just aren't as good as Sakura and Ai.

Also, I don't get how Ai is third in the ranking list for dance scorers. She's definitely better than Mei outside of lanes with dumb CTs and S. Kotono doesn't even hold a candle to Ai from my experience.
>>
https://twitter.com/idolypride/status/1425075640751951876
liznoirbros...
>>
>Suzu is still weakmind even with a +720 mental accessory
Fuck this shit, I'll recontact everyone and focus all my skill powder on my venus battle unit.
>>
>>547309
Nagisa-chan is so cute but Im saving my diamonds (and tickets) for Shizuku.
>>
>>546934
Tours are basically just cheese your way to the boss with two scorers and 3 supporters with stamina restoring skills, then swap out two of the latter for buffers.
>>
I can't believe I exceeded my personal expectations for the tour event and still ended up disappointed at my performance. Oh well. Do I stuff Rei or Ai in the centre position for the Venus Battle?
>>
https://twitter.com/idolypride/status/1425411674941448194
Man, I gotta finish reading Tokyo-hen. Just got no time to read the story of any game I play recently.
>>
I wonder if my idols will ever outlevel my manager level
>>
>>548853
The devs just buffed lesson piece drops so they should.
>>
>>549229
Wait, when?
>>
>>549244
Yesterday they buffed the lesson pieces you can get from daily lesson lives by like 50%, and starting from midnight you can also get double lesson pieces from promotion events for a week.
>>
https://twitter.com/idolypride/status/1426016184118366215
Free 3k
>>
File: IMG_20210814_000506.jpg (34 KB, 1077x265)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
u wot m8
>>
>>550270
Do these things have any effect gameplay-wise? Or are they just pure story? Never bothered reading them yet.
>>
>>550352
Just pure interaction. It does increase affection but I don't know what those do.
>>
Is Nagisa limited?
>>
>>550913
No. Limiteds have only come in batches of 2 so far.
>>
I still don't get these events and how the hell you're supposed to buy anything
>>
Heh. Anyone else aiming for top 10 in your group?
>>
>>552527
Can't go far with just free tickets, unfortunately.
I just enjoy seeing big numbers in live battles.
>>
>>552527
Would be even better if you pretended you're f2pbtw.
>>
>11646394 to 11641262
Holy shit I did not expect to win this.
>>
>>553326
How are you even 107 already?
>>
>accidentally spent 8 million making an accessory
haha fuck
>>
Just a heads up, those in Group 002 can now move to group 003.
>>
Any Loli like characters?
I kind of want to play this but I'm not sure yet. Also, does the game has a guide?
>>
Suzu, Chisa, Sumire, and Shizuku are all imagine size
>>
>>555602
Depends on what you consider loli.
https://files.catbox.moe/9em70b.png
>>
>>555649
So far I'm liking Chisa, Sakura, Shizuku, Kokoro, Susu.
And a bit unrelated, what characters should I reroll for and how easy it is to reroll?
>>
>>555666
It takes like a minute. There's an option to delete your account in the options but it keeps all the data, so you can skip everything in the tutorial after.

You at least want to start with a strong scorer card which are the ones with the star icon.
>>
Got Sakura with my ticket and the other from the limited (I suppose) banners.
>>
>>555694
That's a pretty good combination. You'll get 5* tickets from progressing too.
>>
>>555694
Wew, that's pretty much the strongest lategame setup you can possibly get. Once you unlock Aoi's skill 2, just play her on the dense lane regardless of lane colour since she's pretty much the most broken buffer. Sakura and Ai will easily carry you through vocal and dance lives. You do need other buffers to make them strong though as their skills scale with the amount of buffs they have but you'll get them as you progress.
>>
>>555809
Rio is a better vocal scorer overall than Sakura imo. From experience Sakura only really shines in tours.

But yeah that starting hand is pretty good.
>>
>>555831
I think Rio is better as a standalone scorer but Sakura is definitely better once you have most of the perm units. There's a reason why most people use Sakura over Rio in highscore lives. Her score potential is just so much higher.

For example, in the final live of main live 33, Sakura somehow managed to score higher than Sumire despite not being the center who continuously gets a buff from Chisa. I don't think Rio will ever be able to hit a 10M SP crit outside of pvp at my current progress. Sakura just works really well with anyone with skills that activate before SP despite the buffs being off-colour.
>>
File: E9J78BiVcAE6eLB.jpg (866 KB, 2880x1620)
866 KB
866 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/idolypride/status/1428341020077346821
cunnychads?
>>
>>556378
Based. Just as I'm about to get a spark as well. Game is quite stingy though, playing from the start usually wouldn't take two months to get a spark.
>>
>>556414
To be fair, I did just use those gacha tickets that you get from attendance, etc. whenever I got them, instead of using them for my spark.
>>
>>556378
suzu tummy...
>>
I can respect their strategy of using Liznoir at the very end
>>
>>556481
haha...
>>
>>555945
I wish that was the case. I have both Aoi and Rui buffer cards and half the time in high score live Rio scores higher and half the time Sakura scores higher when I'm using only one of them. And that's with Sakura being a *7 and Rio being a *6.

And in tower and main lives, it literally boils down to whether the game lets either of them crit with the combination of cards, photos and accessories you're currently using in your unit. Changing any of them could potentially result in you getting 1.5x or even 2x your previous score (or it could go the other way). You may as well just roll a bunch of dice.
>>
>>556378
Erotic
>>
Is she limited?
>>
bros...?
>>
I'm the new guy from yesterday and I have two questions, how high are the rates in this game and what's my main source of gems? Manage to get normal Suzu on a 5 ticket and Summer Suzu plus another Ai after getting gems.
>>
>>556886
no
>>
>>556919
3.5%
rate up unit is 1%
>>
>blew my spark on current suzu banner
>still had to use my blue flowers to get her to 7*
>>
I'm a slowpoke, I just realized that the view outside the office is synced with your device time.
>>
>fan event bonus
>use a candy and a drink to speed up the work time and get as much point as possible
>close the game so it can rack up enough fan letters for a big fever later
>check back in the game after a while
>00:00:02
Oh shit not again
>>
What's the difference between scorer, buffer, and support types anyway? They all have score and buff skills.
>>
>>557639
There are skills that only target scorers.
>>
>>557067
It's tied to JST from what I've seen
>>
>>558344
You mean you don't set your phone time to JST?
>>
>>558344
Yeah, I thought so too. Not the first game I've played to do that.

>>558387
I'm just one hour behind JST so I don' bother.
>>
Post your closest shaves.
>>
>7* films exist
>>
>>559791
Huh, just what is the max photo quality? Here I thought 100 was amazing.
>>
>>559797
5* films go up to 115 quality while 6* films go up to 135 quality. Not sure about 7* films but I'm guessing it'll be up to 155 quality.
>>
>>559791
I was certain from the outset that daily lives would go up to at least level 150 which means that the highest level of films would have to be 7 minimum. Maybe it could be even higher, I don't know.
>>
>>559808
Those would have some Disgaea tier stat boosts at that point
>>
Can't believe my shitty duck team is still losing every match. Should have switched.
>>
>>560371
Does the individual ranking rewards gets bigger the better your team performs? I'm pretty content with my swan team since I'm in the 10% ranking
>>
>>560502
I think the higher your total score, the more Venus medals and points you get.
>>
The stream guests make me assume they remembered LizNoir
>>
File: E-A3FtxVUAITndm.jpg (488 KB, 1920x1080)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
My spark is in danger.
>>
>>571003
>banner of best LizNoirs
Noice
>>
so LizNoir gets the shaft as they move away from the swimsuits huh
>>
File: E-CpypXVUAQa_IN.jpg (443 KB, 1920x1080)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
New photo limit is a blessing
>>
>>571003
Is this gonna be limited?
>>
>>571388
>2 characters
yes
>>
I was punished for having good luck up until now and had to use everything.
>>
>tell myself i'll drop the game if i don't get them
>get ai on the first 10 roll and aoi on the 3rd
Here's to another month of excruciatingly slow progress.
>>
New event clearly takes more strategy than before
>>
>>572171
Yeah, you no longer can cheese the stamina requirement by using Nagisa all the way until the boss. Just requires a bit more planning in terms of healing and picking tiles, I guess.

Anyway, Is Aoi worth rolling for? I've gotten Ai as I like her but I'm not sure if I should roll for Aoi or just save my diamonds.
>>
>>572204
Well appmedia has her as SS. She's got the highest vocal stat.
>>
>>572314
I think I'll pass since she isn't one of my favourites. Feels like only her SP is good but then you need to run Rui and Haruko to get the best out of it. Running Rui over dance Aoi feels kinda bad and running Rui on the sidelane is kinda ass as she's a double A buffer. Her A skill is buffing beat score too which is one of the worst buffs you can possibly get. Her passive is fine, I guess. I personally think Rio and Sakura are still better since they can be more flexible with other buffers.
>>
>>572171
>>572204
>instead of stacking supporters, you stack buffers like you do for everything else
Nice "strategy" you got there.
>>
>>572664
You can actually sneak in an extra tile or two instead of going for rest tiles by healing during lives if you have Nagisa. That's certainly a better alternative than using three buffers since the buffs from the tiles are much stronger than the regular skills.

However, I don't have Kokoro (for leftmost lane) or Nagisa so I'm probably just going to do it the three buffers way.

For the previous event format, you don't even need to stack supporters, you could just omakase and fit in Nagisa somewhere in the team where she'll be the last to activate her skill and you'll pretty much always have full stamina without much effort. Then, you just switch to the highest scoring team at the boss.
>>
>>571107
Yeah, I already was at max capacity. That plus new event format and The Last Chance is banger, great update.
>>
The constant glittering of Aoi's outfit is amazing
>>
They should really stop wiping the cache if the download servers are going to be shit
>>
>>571107
Did anyone try to rip the stickers the girls use in-game? There's some cute shit.
>>
Fuck the meta, I only use cute idols in my team.
>>
File: file.png (350 KB, 340x513)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
level assist increases the level of your idol equal to your 5th highest idol right? then why is my assisted idol still lvl 100 when my 5th highest is only lv 57?
>>
>>579296
Level assist takes the highest ever level that your 5th highest levelled idol got to. So as long as that value was at 100 even once, it stays there until it increases again. In other words, it never decreases.
>>
Should have seen that Rio coming
>>
Apparently, 5* photos can have other skills too besides the skill from Mana's photo, Trinityaile's photo, etc. This photo can only be equipped by Rui and increases the critical rate of the center. Has a duration of 25 and CT of 40. Not sure about how many steps but it shows an arrow in the buff list during a live so its anything between 1-4 steps.
>>
>>584681
Yeah, I got one equippable only by Suzu way back. I can't remember whether I got it from the daily free photos or the ones I took myself.
>>
>game has been out for months
>still no model datamines
Come on, I want to see the Idoly pantsu
>>
>>585259
I thought they wore modesty shorts under their dresses?
>>
>>585261
Do they? Could someone check?
>>
>>585560
Go to the costumes and tap them and you can have them spin around. Then you can check for yourself.
>>
>>585584
My phone is a potato so I can't install it. Can you post screenshots? Are those modesty shorts just for the idol costumes or even their casual clothes?
>>
Lewd
>>
So can someone post pics of these modesty shorts? I can't install the app on my phone because it can't handle it.
>>
File: 7JsY7lS.jpg (184 KB, 1080x1920)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>586501
I only have this
>>
>>586511
Could you try doing that costumes function that >>585584 mentioned?
>>
ringtone doko?
>>
How do you get more heart medals? I have 86 and need 350 to get one of the Fight Oh! Mirai Oh! outfits.
>>
>>589135
By getting dupes. Higher rarity dupes give more heart medals.
>>
Can someone post pics of the modesty shorts?
>>
>>589285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMY6iYRxKbM
>>
>>589285
The closest to actual pantyshots would be those summer outfits with skirts
>>
File: FADMdj9VcAs82Jo.jpg (459 KB, 1920x1080)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
>first step and song for you coming soon
>limited FES Mana
Aw shit
https://twitter.com/idolypride/status/1441376719634518016
>>
>>595739
>no gems left
It's ok, I don't even like Mana...
>>
>>595739
those 2 rolls for rei might have been a bad idea.
>>
>>595739
Time to redownload the game and blow the spark I saved up.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.