[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 89 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1625532511776.png (1.9 MB, 3007x2183)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
Will you summon on this year's second Summer banner?
Thoughts on the current Seals (Spd/Res Form, Infantry Rush)?
Who do you think this month's Mythic Hero could be?
>>
Already spent all my orbs on the banner. The seals are pretty good, form seals are one of those skills that sucks in the A slot but is suprisingly great in the seal slot, I get a lot of mileage out of them in arena.

As for the mythic it's going to be nifl or freyr, and whichever it isn't will be the next one. Sadly for fans of the mainline games the last couple of mythics from them have sold like crap, and it's way too soon to get more book 5 mythics. My money is on freyr sooner, though.
>>
>>507065
I got two Saras and goat tits in ~80 orbs. Most lucky I have been in a long time. Might try to make a return trap.
>>
>>507065
No, I just summoned on a full circle hoping I can snag one of the focus units on the banner and got nothing. Would spend my orbs once S!Freyja appears on DHS though. Also I'm glad that Norne is the free unit, has a good art and is a good unit if properly built. I like Norne and I like FE12.
I guess those seals are decent but I just started playing FEH this year so I might not upgrade those seals since there are many seals that I want to forge like the Solo seals and some drive seals for my Brave Lucina.
I'm hoping for a character that isn't from Heroes like Medeus or Anri but I expect the Mythic Hero of this month would be Nifl.
>>
File: Calendar.jpg (222 KB, 600x1080)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
New Calendar. Going by the BHB later on indicates the New Heroes banner might be a Fates banner. Hopefully Charlotte and Nyx are there.
>>
>>508070
Kind of an empty month, only three quests but lots of banner reruns.
>>
Bonus Doubler 4 when?
>>
File: 1552235188118.png (438 KB, 855x781)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>>507065
>Will you summon on this year's second Summer banner?
I got pity broken by Adrift Camilla rolling for Freyr

I already have her at +10
>>
File: 1625813540361.png (671 KB, 1000x1000)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
Jotun resplendent time
>>
>>508485
Neat
She's not much for fodder, strange as that sounds, since Armour March is on a Seal now, so I'll probably just give a merge to my current one
>>
>>508485
That attack art is fuckin great, but I'm not sold on the outfit personally.
>>
>>508485
Odd that Amelia hasn't gotten a seasonal yet
Great fucking outfit idea though
>>
>>508485
wow, this looks pretty awesome
>>
>>508485
God DAMN that's some nice attack art. I'm seriously considering the pass just for this PNG
>>
>>508070
there's a lot left, definitely enough for a few banners
for me, it's Sophie or an Oboro Spearmaster/Basara alt
>>
>>508070
>>509142
Could you imagine, Charlotte finally getting her regular version after four years?
>>
>>509200
the beauty of having to wait is your unit only gets more broken by the month
>>
>>509200
I have this funny but sad feeling they'll still not put her in, as in they're that tone-deaf about Charlotte. I still got hope.
>>
>>509200
Having Charlotte and Reina get in would be my hopes. They're probably my favorite characters in Fates.
>>
>>508974
It's pretty wicked. Even with a new outfit change they're still faithful to the giant ass axes with chains from the GBA era, it's great.
>>
>>507065
>Will you summon on this year's second Summer banner?
I wasn't going to but my other head had other plans. In the end I have no regrets (pic related).
>>
>>508485
Well, I have to get the pass now.
The art is great, hope this gets her enough attention to get a seasonal later.
I know the stance is redundant, but I don't have a bond T4 yet
>>
>>509219
Could be doomed to be a prfless demote as well though, so I personally wouldn't place any bets as to whether it'd be the former or latter.
>>
>brave hector got his absolutely dumbfuck dumptruck refine that cements him as number 1 blue armor
>CYL3 refines soon
What nonsense do you think they'll come up with this time?
>>
>>509602
They're gonna have to try to make Brave Alm look good since even back then he wasn't any good in the slightest. I can see the refine making him the same as his original self. Double Lion and trying to one-shot his enemies.
>>
>>509602
dire thunder refine
>>
>>509675
>They're gonna have to try to make Brave Alm look good
How do you even make an infantry sword good these days?
Dracofalchion: Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit initiates combat or is within two spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+6 during combat and nullifies "reduce by X%" skills on foe. At start of turn, unit can move 2 extra spaces. After combat, if unit's special triggered, unit can perform another action (once per turn) and allies can move to any space within 2 spaces of unit.
>>
File: Almond.png (2.72 MB, 828x1792)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB PNG
>>509602
I hope it’s something fun. I hope they get rid of the “more enemies than allies” condition
>>
>>509805
They managed it with BCelica, she's one of the best Galeforcers in the game now.
>>
>>509599
charlotte at least has big knockers so she has a good chance of getting a broken prf
>>
>have the pass
>like merric's art and about to build him
>the forging bonds tickets give me fallen lyon
Guess I need to hold off on it for now
>>
>>509501
I'd say keep the stance and go for slick fighter. Dodging all debuffs is awesome, and with her speed and the guaranteed double even impact skills will have a hard time stopping her. With her slaying weapon she can still run bonfire just was well too.

>>510160
it really depends on what you're going to use them for, but generally speaking F!lyon is hot garbage. V!Lif is everywhere and smokes him with no problems, you basically have to have a near save tank with him because any melee will destroy him, and even some archers body him thanks to deadeye bypassing his most unique feature. Merric has some serious potential on AR-D when invested, he can check a lot of tanks, particularly brave hector.
>>
I forgot this FB reverted back to the "Let's talk to the Askr and summoner" routine for no reason.
>>
>>510315
I have a theory that it was swapped with the Lysithea/Bernie/Annette/Ferdinand banner placementwise when they got the CYL4 results and saw Lysithea and Bernie in 2nd and 3rd place on the women's side.
>>
>>510332
I had something similar to that in that the Church banner was planned to release earlier around Book 3 as that one had 2 TH banners, and those banner's FBs had the same sthick of talking to the Askr trio.
>>
>>509602
Alright, here's what I've got
>Brave Alm
Dracofalchion: 16 Mt, +3 Atk, dragon effective. If unit initiates combat or is next to no ally, grants +6 to all stats during combat.
Skill refine: If [Bonus] is active on unit, or if unit's HP < 100%, inflicts -6 Atk/Def on foe, neutralize any bonuses on the foe, unit strikes twice, even if foe initiates combat. Grants [Canto 2] to unit.
The idea is to make him a super hit and run unit that can Canto to safety, but can put up a fight on the enemy phase if needed. Keeps the "fights alone" playstyle intended from the base weapon. For some extra nonsense, he cancels foe buffs and has an Atk/Def stat swing.
>Brave Micaiah:
Light of Dawn: 14 Mt, +3 Res, cavalry and armor effective. If unit's HP > 25%, grants +5 to all stats and an in combat boost to Atk/Spd/Def/Res = current penalty on each of the target's stats. Calculates each stat bonus independently.
Skill refine: If [Penalty] is active on foe, inflicts an in combat debuff on foe equal to 4 + any current penalty on each of those stats. Calculates each stat bonus independently. If unit's HP > 25% and [Penalty] is active on the foe, foe cannot counterattack, and disable skills that prevent the unit's counterattacks.
If you have a debuff, not only does she get a super stat swing, similarly to Gunnthra's Blizzard, but you also cannot counter against her, and you can't prevent her counterattack, bypassing Dazzling Staff and Firesweep. Also, she can use Vantage if her debuffs are covered.
The next two in a reply.
>>
>>510593
>Brave Camilla:
Sanngridr: 14 Mt. Foe cannot counterattack. If unit initiates combat or is within two spaces of an ally, grants +6 Atk/Spd to unit during combat. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts [Gravity] on target and foes within 1 space of target.
Skill refine: Grants +4 Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat to allies within three spaces. If unit is within three spaces of an ally, grants +4 Atk/Spd to unit. Unit can move to a space adjacent to any ally within two spaces.
More Atk/Spd for Camilla, more support, more mobility. Simple but it should do the job.
>Brave Eliwood:
Ninis' Ice Lance: 16 Mt, +3 Spd, dragon and beast effective. If unit initiates combat or is within two spaces of an ally, grants +5 Atk/Spd/Def/Res. Grants [Canto (Rem +1)] to unit.
Skill refine: If a Rally Assist skill is used by unit or targets unit, inflicts Def/Res -5 and [Panic] on foes in cardinal directions of unit and target through their next actions.
Another hit and run type of unit, being given Canto, but this refine also improves upon his support by letting him Ruse opponents, hitting 'em with -5 to all stats, [Guard], and [Panic]. And he gets to move again after Rallying.
How's that?
>>
>>510593
>If unit initiates combat or is next to no ally
Seems like an ass-backwards condition, considering when a unit initiates combat they usually aren't adjacent to an ally. For proper powercreep, it should be "If unit is not adjacent to an ally or if foe initiates combat". As an added bonus, it would make his condition the opposite of Celica's.
Also somehow that refine still seems underwhelming. It's good, but not enough to push him to the level that BIke and BHector were in their days.
>Also, she can use Vantage if her debuffs are covered.
Her prf is on her B-skill, though. Not like it's that good, but at least give her a way to inflict penalties without it.

>>510595
>Unit can move to a space adjacent to any ally within two spaces.
Honestly might make her more annoying than brave veronica for AR-D traps. Especially since you wouldn't be able to reposition yourself if you somehow survived the first turn.
>Grants [Canto (Rem +1)] to unit
The most tame of the bunch, though I could also see him becoming a monster for L!Sigurd style cav lines. I do appreciate his ability to inflict panic at will.

Honestly I'm surprised you didn't implement any anti-F!Edelgard counters. BMiccy and BEliwood have huge potential for it, and I could see IS throwing f2ps a bone after they introduce the even more broken CYL5 units.
>>
>>510635
>I could see IS throwing f2ps a bone
I think in their eyes, shota Innes is the "F!Edelgard counter"
>>
>>510635
>For proper powercreep, it should be "If unit is not adjacent to an ally or if foe initiates combat". As an added bonus, it would make his condition the opposite of Celica's.
Huh, I never thought about it like that, actually, that'd probably be better, and both are still very easy conditions
I wasn't sure what else to give Alm though to make him Brave Ike / Brave Hector levels of busted, since the former is good with Distant Counter and the latter already has Ostian Counter
So my intent was, by letting him strike twice on either phase, he could either hit super hard with Scendscale and then Canto to safety on the player phase, or he could forgo Scendscale for Distant Counter and Vantage and just strike twice on the enemy phase
If we're going for completely busted what else should he have?
>Her prf is on her B-skill, though. Not like it's that good, but at least give her a way to inflict penalties without it.
As for Micaiah I just figured her weapon had enough effects already, but if we're going truly off the wall nonsense then we could throw in the half of NFU that gets past follow up denial, and that (plus the counter disrupt) would let her be a Fallen Edelgard slayer
Another form of debuff that isn't just from Yune's Whispers would be good though, I agree; perhaps -5 Def/Res on any foe in a super long Ploy range, think refined Valflame
Finally, we could always throw on the same half NFU effect onto Wood so he can also fuck up Fallen Edelgard too, especially because she could potentially wield Svalinn's Shield but there's no Beast Shield (or whatever it'd be called)
>>
Is there any unit that particularly wants Attack Res Unity or can I just merge up my neutral Altina?
>>
>>510892
i think people used to run it on fike but idk
>>
>>510241
I only have one Henriette though and I don't really wanna kill her for her B skill, I gave her Vengeful Fighter as a backup in case I have to face something with Wary or F!Edel. I Might try to get a copy of her on her rerun since Slick sounds like a good idea. I also wanna try a Atk/Def Menace + Plegian Axe combo.
>>
>>510892
Not sure about specific units, but I can at least give some broader specifics that a unit would need to fulfill to actually use it well.
Any Near Save unit with low RES (low priority), an AR-O anti-cavline unit, any unit that relies on visible buffs to be relevant (Bladetomes, Spring Idunn, etc). Generally not that useful for melee units unless they have innate DC due to most melee magic units (dragons) not being much of a threat if they're initiating (Fallen Ike being a good example, though not sure if he could use a different Unity/A slot skill better).
>>
Finally got my damn goat titties. I'm set for the rest of the year now.
>>
>>510905
Plegian+menace can be lulzy on some units, but remember that plegian weapons require you to be solo so I don't think it works with save skills.
>>
>>511412
Yeah, I was thinking on a solo build when I said that, she has also DC, so I can run both. I just need another Heneriette and a Fallen Morgan to kill.
>>
plegian lance when
>>
>>511561
wrong board fagmachine
also what the fuck is that
>>
>>511562
God I really thought I was in the right thread
Just forget that
>>
>>511494
If the next new Heroes banner really is Fates then maybe Benny join and will come with it. Kinda like how Gatrie came with a lance version of the inheritable Bridal weapons.
>>
Do you have fully merged units that you have no idea how to build? I fully merged Masked Marth because I only needed to spend grails for two copies but I never really built her outside of giving her a pseudo-healer set and I'm not sure what could I give her.
>>
>>511625
I've seen a few masked Marths with RDI4 and a Spd based DR, so that's probably a good place to start
Alternatively you could give her skills that'll activate Sealed Falchion like self buffing skills
>>
>>511564
Never really understood the appeal of those, but you do you.

>>511639
Running DC like almost every other fast sword unit if using her for non-Arena content is fine too. Ideally, you don't want to have to run a Rouse and have a different unit buff her one way or another, but if you're looking for self-sufficiency, it's not terrible, but again, not ideal. And in tandem with that, if she is to be consistently buffed, could run an Ideal in her A slot to consistently get the bonus stats, or a Unity to ensure that she can maintain the buffs on EP.
>>
>>511625
I honestly don't know what to do with Summer Camilla since she already got powercrept by Summer Laegjarn + she doesn't have a prf, and ranged fliers still have relatively subpar B slot options. Still running a bladetome for her since it's what works relatively well, but it's starting to show its age (not being able to oneshot as consistently), moreso since the introduction of Lulls.
>>
I dread Mondays because they remind me that I must do my Arena Assault run.
>>
>>512668
This but Resonant Battles for me. I somehow always keep leaving it 'til the last day.
>>
>>512668
At this point I've given up on that shit, I do one clear then close it.
>>
>>512668
I just go until I lose, I don't really care about AA or normal Arena anymore. Not worth trying multiple times just to get a decent run and then fuck it up in the end.
>>
>>512668
No orbs, dont give a fuck. This is how i feel about every game mode in this game.
>>
>>512668
AA is one of the few modes I still enjoy, since it lets me use all the units I've built up instead of the latest powercreep.
Of course I still need to use the latest powercreep to beat some horseshit teams, but such is FEH.
>>
>>512668
>Usually have too many feathers, so I don't care about losing out on a few from high ranking AA
>Coins aren't as important since we only get 2 seals per TT instead of 3
>Stones are actually the most useless currency in the game. Currently sitting on 1400 exactly.
I took 2 deaths last week and still stayed top 5K, so AA is a lot better for ranking than its ever been. Seems like most people stopped caring about it.
>>
>>512993
I need so many damn stones, I fucking hate dew
>>
File: 1613373756038.jpg (243 KB, 1298x1651)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>513083
wtf did he ever do to you??
But really, they do need to give more dew separate from stones. Stones are practically worthless while nearly every year 1-2 characters needs dew for their refine.
>>
>>513106
I'm sorry Dew you're ok, I just hate your divine juice brand.
I have to pick and choose very carefully which ones I dew up and I just used the last of it along with most of my stones on Gunnthra's.
>>
>>512668
I dropped AA like twice. Once when I got tired of doing 7 matches in a row to finish AA, and sometime back when L.Chroms and L.Azuras (there was other dumb shit but I don't remember what) were everywhere. I just didn't have the units and refused to build 7x green counters in case I saw them each round. Would rather just invest in my favorite units.
>>
What's the best team to support S!Freyja? Do I just slap any 3 Dragon/Beast units and call it a day or look for specific units?
>>
>>513159
Reyson/Leanne/Nils.
>>
>>513159
My dick (dragon), my dick (beast), my dick (summer edition).
>>
>>513159
Really depends on what mode you're doing. If it's any that requires her to be transformed turn 1 (basically any "competitive" mode), need at least 1/2 dragon/beast units to ensure that she can transform. If it's any other mode, don't really think it matters as long as it's giving her buffs/support one way or another.
Rafiel can help her if she is running Galeforce, as it will drop the CD to 4, so all she needs is the HB seal to be able to proc it on her first turn (assuming she meets the other requirements) even if the opponent can't counter.
>>
>>512668
I honestly dropped pretty much all pvp modes, just dispatch, run easy arena runs for 3 or 4 orbs per week and do a single AA run just for the rewards.
Ironically the only one I still enjoy is PoL and that's because you can actually give your friend units some use outside of RD and GC, which happens every 2 months or more.
>>
File: Grand Conquest_000.jpg (173 KB, 1334x750)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>513306
>GC, which happens every 2 months or more.
Don't understand why they scale back on Grand Conquest meanwhile Frontline Phalanx and Lost Lore is still a thing. It's my favorite mode next to Hall of Forms.
>>
>>513306
I don't understand how anyone can enjoy more rng bullshit outside of the actual gacha.
More than 80% of my runs, I don't even bother finishing and just will end the run early on the sole basis that I know that I will not get a good enough score unless I get enough units to max out the combos/to upgrade; if I don't get those, then there's very little reason to continue that run.

Probably a biased view, since I never enjoyed autobattlers to begin with, since the core of the gameplay revolves around rng anyways, but that's my take.

>>513312
It's fun, until you realize that the people on your "team" can be retarded/lazy and will just choose whatever node the game suggests to them, and when you realize that it's just another grindfest in the end. I can just auto the Abyssal difficulty and still get top 3/10 every round since people still don't know what they're doing or they're defaulting to the easier difficulties. That being said, if it wasn't a grind, I'd agree that the mode is actually fun as it's more reminiscent of the older FE maps (at least from the ones I've played before).
>>
>>513312
>Don't understand why they scale back on Grand Conquest meanwhile Frontline Phalanx and Lost Lore is still a thing
Because GC is an awful game mode. FP and LL takes minimal effort to accomplish (open FEH, pick a character or chapter, and come back in an hour or day for results, repeat) for all the rewards. They aren't very fun but they're pretty inoffensive. GC takes how many times of clearing hordes and hordes of whale units, with no guaranteed you're even going to get to play with a good map setup (or at all if you somehow get locked out in the last hour, which used to be a real problem) for all the rewards. There isn't many game modes that are fun desu. PoL used to be great until player teams became a thing. Then we had some real degenerate shit running around, like Kempf and armor saving (at least the latter got nerfed).
>>
>>513318
>I don't understand how anyone can enjoy more rng bullshit outside of the actual gacha.
Any pvp mode will do that, arena, AA and AR can get you a full counter team. Not saying PoL is perfect but at least it's a breath of fresh air, at least for now, things like F!Edel are starting to pop up so often that I end up dropping a lot of my runs.
Runs are quick, basically 5 minutes per run at max, compared to what you get in other modes, that's nothing and I like using my friend units so I like it, but I can understand all the people that dislike it.
>>513319
Same as PoL, get a good set of friend units and that won't be an issue, you can even autobattle and get max rewards.
Also reward wise, even if it's a hassle it's actually pretty good.
>whale units
Would be painful if you had to use only your units, but that's where friend units come in. Any FEH community even the garbage pile we have in /vg/ has plenty of well built units, and most of them accept invites.
>>
>>513321
Regarding AA, you get to counterpick past the first team, and in AR, you literally can choose a different team while looking at the enemy's map setup before entering. It's really not the same at all. If you get unlucky in PoL, you will not be able to setup proper combos nor merges to enable your score/team, which results in more resets, since it will also affect your units' strength, moreso their lv30 powerspike.
Runs are quick, but at least in my experience, I'm basically resetting majority of the time, while the few other times, I am playing it out
on the chance that I wasn't unusually unlucky yet, and there still is a good chance that the rolls will be fucked by rng in the later rounds. Autobattlers becoming a thing that invaded other franchises was a mistake.
As for Arena, it can be, but it completely depends on your setup/units, since some of them are strong enough to kill everything and not really care about matchups (Windsweep units, oneshot nukes, etc). Only thing really rng that I would make note of regarding both Arena and AA are the maps, and it's moreso an issue on Wind/Water season, but for the rest of them, not really.
>>
>>513106
it really doesn't help every unit and its dog has a prf and not an inheritable weapon, really makes generating dew a slog
>>
for the ppl using sothe, what builds are you using?
>>
>>514197
For what mode specifically?
>>
>>514689
pve i guess
>>
Her base kit is relatively fine.
Though want more invested options, can switch out her native B slot for NFU. Or if you want to have her as a EP focused unit, can use a tier 3 Stance/tier 4 Solo and Dragon's Ire, NFU, or Dragon Wall if you're going to stack RES from the other slots (Stance, Solo, etc), and can even use a Menace skill for her C-slot if you plan do that (ATK/RES working better with Dragon Wall due to the RES self-increase/debuff on the enemy).
>>
Meant >>514910 for >>514899.
>>
>>514910
Anon he said Sothe not Sothis
>>
>>514932
I can only blame my lack of sleep.

Windsweep is probably the safest option if you can manage to stack speed to ensure that he can enable other teammates with his prf refine, but otherwise, Broadleaf probably is the other safe option if you feel like he can get kills on his own, with ATK/DEF Menace and an Ideal so he can enable himself instead of relying on teammates for support/enabling himself, or the classic Vantage build.
Literally have not seen him once in the last month of actually maintaining VoH though, and outside of AR, really haven't seen him being used much due to the effective range of his prf refine, so I can't say how effective either are in practice apart from the Vantage build.
>>
>pity broken by Nina
>pity broken by Bernadetta
Get these walking piles of garbage out of my face
>>
Newish player here. Besides Atk/Spd Solo, what are the best seals for speedy pairs?
>>
>>514997
I feel you.
>>
>Hall of Forms with three armours you have to lug around
What a chore
>>
>>514997
Bernadetta at least has fodder, and is actually decent as a usable unit. Can't say much about the fujo though. Got pity broken by her 3 times already just this month.

>>515007
>speedy pairs
What are you referring to?

Generally speaking, for player phase, Swift Sparrow and Blade Session both are good. Darting and Death Blow are both fine too, depending on what the units needs more/the matchups you want them to deal with.
For enemy phase, Swift Stance is fine, though results will vary, moreso if they don't have DR, since most units that rely on high SPD don't ever want to get initiated on unless they can survive consistently on EP.
>>
>>515070
Yeah I meant someone like this.

I guess I gotta invest in Blade Session. Sounds obtuse to use but I guess it's what I need.
>>
>>515015
I got very lucky with the skills this time around, so my armors aren't just meatshields. My Nino is carrying this team.
>>
>>514997
I'd kill for more Bernie merges. Even if you dislike her she is still decent fodder like anon >>515070 said. The units that won't leave me alone is M!F! Grima I've pulled 4 copies just going for a single Caspar.

>>515078
Blade session at worst is a slightly weaker swift sparrow 1.5 and at best an improved swift sparrow 4.5?

>>515156
I kinda feel bad for anyone that was holding out for IS to give away a Hector in this HOF. Glad I spent my free forma on W!Fae since I doubted IS would do that.
>>
>>515358
>I kinda feel bad for anyone that was holding out for IS to give away a Hector in this HOF
Those people were delusional to believe that, desu.
>>
File: 1626305098157.jpg (180 KB, 800x717)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
If you get a pass, the stat boost stays forever, right?
>>
>>515439
Yeah
>>
File: 1626308423572.jpg (387 KB, 1080x1075)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>>515439
Yes. Pic related.
>>
Atk/Def Menace for Legendary Leif? Would that be good?
I know Dive-Bomb is probably the more elusive fodder but the only units I could give that too are my unmerged regular Tibarn and Cordelia
>>
>>515751
divebomb is flier only anyways
>>
>>515751
Yeah, you can even take advantage of his prf special and get both targets debuffed if you place Leif well.
>>
>>515751
It's fine for him, but do note that it only affects the nearest targets, and any enemies outside of that range don't get affected. Also, it isn't great if you're dealing with dancers/singers or other movement abilities since they may be susceptible to being able to reach the unit with Menace, moreso since it'll only activate at the start of your turn.
Would personally run a Smoke skill (Pulse/DEF/Fatal), or ATK Smoke if you plan on EP'ing afterwards since it'll help your unit's survivability.

Dunno why Dive-Bomb was even brought up, considering that it's not inheritable by cavalry.
>>
>>515815
>>515838
Oh I just meant when inheriting from fallen Morgan, she has Dive-Bomb and Atk/Def Menace to inherit (with Threaten Atk/Def as the prereq available on Petrine and Fernand)
So if you fodder her, it's either just for Menace, or it'd be for Dive-Bomb and Menace
>>
>>515847
Within the context of what you were asking, it wasn't really relevant, so it was begs the question as to why it was even brought up to begin with.
Pretty sure Menace is more "elusive" too. I think most people would ignore Dive-Bomb in favor of Menace due to the flexibility of units that actually want/can use it, on top of it being literally only on one unit in the game (as of now). You're still able to get ATK/DEF Solo (or at least part of the skill line) as well if you decide that Dive-Bomb isn't worthwhile, or isn't possible, to inherit on your unit of choice.
>>
>>515892
You can get Menace and Divebomb at the same time, actually. The prerequisite for Menace is dual threatens, and you can get Threaten Atk/Def 2 from either Fernand or Petrine. (Related, Atk/Res can be gotten from Sonia, Atk/Spd and Def/Res don't exist yet.)
>>
>>516719
Shit, forgot my image
>>
File: 1327924329431.png (44 KB, 199x134)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>516719
No shit. You already mentioned that too, and that has been known since the release of the skill since the prerequisite skills were known since then. I'm referring to units that can't inherit it and would still want Menace.
The point was that you brought up the option of inheriting Dive-Bomb for no apparent relevant reason, hence why it was called out not only once, but twice.
>>
>>516903
Not that anon but I had a similar thing happen two threads ago here, he probably just mentioned it because Fallen Morgan's a double premium inherit opportunity and it might be a waste just to do it for one instead of two. Thus, asking if it's worth using on bow Leif while mentioning two flier units at the same time.
>>
File: 1626398253400.jpg (757 KB, 720x1480)
757 KB
757 KB JPG
Hue
>>
>>516921
That wasn't the initial topic of interest that was being questioned. No point in bringing it up unless they were going to ask for suggestions regarding other units that could use it/if it was worthwhile to give it to the units that they themselves mentioned, which they weren't asking about to begin with.
>>
>>517044
I mean, it sort of was, he mentioned those two others as potential candidates. Idk though, I didn't ask the question so it's up to them in the end.
Personally though I was just reminded of a conversation I had before, most likely with you actually.
>>
I feel like I haven't seen a single young Eirika ever since her release. I've seen a young L'arachel or two.
>>
>>517059
It wasn't.. The proposed inquiry was in regards to Leif's potential with ATK/DEF Menace. Just because they mention the other two units afterwards doesn't necessarily mean anything in this context apart from them just wanting to mention it for the sake of doing so for some arbitrary reason.
If it was a conversation regarding Leif or a Menace skill, it was probably not me since I don't recall ever discussing either of the two here. Otherwise, I'm sure it could be.
>>
>>517071
I have seen many young L'arachel in high AR. I can agree with not seeing young Erika often I only seen her a few times as a +10 unit in arena. A unit I rarely see now in AR is Brave Ike I haven't seen one in over 2 weeks. Now all I see in AR are high merged Fall Edel, Brave Hectors, and brave Edel
>>
>>517107
Idk sounds like it was explained earlier really. Anon A asks question, he replies to them with it being that you can fodder for one or both, thus indicating he is most likely hesitating over that and probably put the second sentence anticipating someone mentioning it preemptively. Doesn't seem complicated.
I don't have any units with Menace (sparked for monkeygard, picked up a FDimitri along the way) so no, but I think it was something about AR.
>>
>>517071
To me, unit-wise, they're decent for a newer unit, but not really game-defining/new, and their DR is tied to two conditions: SPD and the skill activation, meaning it won't be as consistent.
Not going to get into the target demographic that the theme of the banner that they were released on were catered towards though, as that's somewhat arbitrary without actual numbers to back up that type of claim.
L'arachel is very debilitating if used appropriately on the proper map/setup, and there aren't that many good options for fast offensive cavalry staff units, plus her base kit is great, so not really much is necessary to use her optimally, as she can probably function without the need for much, if not any, merges.
>>
>>517118
>thus indicating he is most likely hesitating over that and probably put the second sentence anticipating someone mentioning it preemptively
That's your assumption based on what you extrapolated from the statement. The question was only regarding Leif and the Menace skill. It's literally the only actual question that was actually asked.
Again, it could be. Honestly wouldn't know if it was or wasn't me specifically that you were having that discussion with.
>>
>>517134
I mean, you're also assuming that it was meaningless based on you only seeing it for the question and hanging onto the mention of divebomb repeatedly.
I'll have to check the archive.
>>
>>517136
To anyone (and myself) that's reading it, it's irrelevant information that doesn't actually add anything to the question being proposed; I don't care what the reason is that they decided to bring that up. Unless the inquiry was in regards to who else could use the skill, sure, but to anyone that wants to answer the only question that was asked, then it's not relevant unless they want to go out of their way to elaborate on who would actually use it well, if not better, then Leif. The question that was brought up pertains literally only to Leif.
>>
>>517148
I see, but by that same token there's no need to hang on to it or even bring it up at all if it's that irrelevant. This is pretty much the same thing we argued about in that thread from what I remember, there's no need to niggle one piece of info incessantly for not being related to a different statement.
>>
>>517123
>Not going to get into the target demographic that the theme of the banner that they were released on were catered towards though, as that's somewhat arbitrary without actual numbers to back up that type of claim.
I know you mean that kind, but as someone who really likes SS, I couldn't care less about that banner. It's the same characters already getting an alt looking too similar to how they look now. I liked it last year as a sort of novelty, and even rolled on it cause it was pretty cute, but doing it again doesn't feel that special. They should've done something else.
>>
>>517071
I've seen the duo a few times in my AA runs, she's not super common but she's there.
I think I've only seen L'Arachel once, but I don't rank that high in AR.
>>
>>517252
I'm going to lie and say that that's exactly what I was referring to (regarding those that actually like FE8). I honestly don't know the spending habits of the other demographic that I think that we're both referring to have, but just wanted to bring it up as a possibility.
>They should've done something else
Pretty sure that was the general sentiment that was echoed, with good reason, regarding that banner. And gameplay-wise, only L'arachel really stood out (though I'd argue that Tana is really good too).
>>
>>517152
It wasn't the initial purpose of the question, and therefore shouldn't be relevant unless you want to desperately grasp for straws at something that isn't actually there, nor is/was a voiced concern. I'm not going to go ask about something, then bring up something that's very distantly related to the topic that I brought up in hopes that it gets brought up in the response to my question. If I wanted that concerned to be addressed, I'd just ask a question regarding it rather than leave it as a dumb footnote that would only be deferred to for some arbitrary reason.
I have honestly no idea what you're referring to, so I'm going to just assume that you have me mistaken for a different anon.
>>
>>517555
>>517152
Just fuck already
>>
>>517558
Hard pass. Don't want to interact any more than necessary with anyone on this platform (or any for that matter, though some more than others) due to how degenerate most people are, plus the fact that I've had the pleasure of dealing with more than my fair share of Ninos already.
Reminds me as to why I don't add anyone from here or the containment general in fear of trying to grief others on their list one way or another, such as changing their ingame name to something clearly racist, or changing their lead unit to something troll (like a 5* +10 Merlinus with no skills equipped) during events that require you to use a friend's unit (which I still regret adding someone I personally know for this specific reason)..
>>
File: 1594947121844.jpg (86 KB, 850x745)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>517595
That does remind me of the time I asked for friends because I had none in-game. One guy specifically had the name "IH8NIGGERS" or something like that. I like edgy humor every now and then but when it's not clever and just in poor taste, I tend to pass on that too.
Ultimately, there aren't gonna be many great places to talk about this game. Reddit is a shit option because of the faggy pc culture there. The /vg/ thread is full of some of the worst general behavior I've ever seen, BUT you can pretty much say whatever you want with little consequences. Every community is going to have shitters like the ones you described, but you can just remove them in the game and now they don't directly affect you. As awful as it is, the general will (sadly) always be the most free platform you can discuss the game.
I know you didn't ask for it, but that's my two cents anyway
>>
File: VuqIxPt.png (314 KB, 720x675)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>517609
>that name
The ironic thing is that it's not even edgy; just derisively racist.
Ironically, I'd probably much rather consistently interact with a select few off of other platforms than here due to the standards that they're forced to abide by over there, as opposed to here where you'll see the full spectrum of people, and as they're normally indistinguishable (considering how trips generally have lost their intended purpose, and to use one to begin with is difficult without having a genuinely good reason behind doing so), there's no point in trying to place faith in the general collective, moreso when, for example, some will go to the extreme lengths of literally pretending to be others for one reason or another, use a strawman or other logical fallacy/mental gymnastics to prove/disprove a point, etc.
>you can pretty much say whatever you want with little consequences
Rather, no consequence (assuming one abides by the ToS), which is the only reason why I'd rather be here than elsewhere, but as always, like you mentioned, it's due to the shitters that I'd prioritize avoiding them over trying to derive any form of enjoyment from interacting with anyone here. "This is why we can't have nice things" is something that I'm reminded of in regards to this.
Thanks for reminding me of the shit I'm actually avoiding by not going to the containment general on /vg/.
>>
>>517641
>>517609
It's been a while since I've been to that thread but the less I think of it, the better. I'm sure it's just gotten worse.
When I found out about this board and this thread though, it's been a pretty good time. No nonsense, people just talking about Fire Emblem Heroes and that's it. You guys are alright.
Speaking of which, we should be getting a new heroes trailer any day now, right?
>>
>People actually discussing the game in a civilized manner
Holy fuck I guess you all left the /vg/ general for being such a dumpster fire

Anyways, I think these limited battles might be my favorite content in the game at the moment, I just can't stomach AR VoH with that cancer Sigurd running around and forcing me to use 2-3 dead weight units
>>
>>517824
Either in ~12 hours or ~36 hours. Is it going to be the CYL or is that strictly in august?
>>
File: 1618535049989.jpg (79 KB, 1080x606)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>517824
I've found that even through many iterations of creating a list of filters, there's too many false positives due to people actually responding to the bait/the ones that the filter was intended for that it was hard to maintain peace of mind while sifting through every other chain of comments. There's no reason for it to go uphill unless the general wants the 3H and other things that it'd entail back, which I'm sure they won't (understandably).
Going slightly off-topic is fine, to me anyways, but it's when they literally have no intention to discuss anything related to the game and want to present their autistic headcanons or delusions as actual topics of discussion that I find to be aggravating.
The meager amount of things worthwhile from there are gems like pic related, and some other reaction images and anons that actually have discussion related to gameplay, but apart from that, it's not worth it.
>any day now
New Heroes banner is scheduled to be on 7/19, so yes, assuming no hiccups or delays due to other unforeseen circumstances, which supposedly has affected some trailers/teasers in the past. soon™
>>
>>517863
That should be next month.
I've been too impulsive on these summer banners unfortunately, but I'd imagine the winners should be decent at least.
>>
>>517555
Well then just ignore it? Seriously I don't understand why you'd even bother if you didn't see it as relevant. I've done the same thing several times with a post simply to address potential replies before they're posted, I've never seen someone hang on to it like with the threads here.
>>
>>517852
>limited battles
There was a rather lacking lineup for 1/2 games specifically, hence why I recall it not being a very pleasant experience, but for the ones that I did have a good amount of the roster, it was fun (for the 10 ~ 15 min that it took to clear it), moreso since you don't have to waste stamina nor are you realistically limited to the number of tries you have to attempt it. Just wish that they wouldn't be lazy by just bump up the stats/slap the brand new shiny skills on units of preexisting maps and call it a day.

>>517863
They have all occurred in August so far, but
>following patterns
so take that as you will.
>>
>>517875
Dunno the point of bringing it up to begin with if it wasn't directly related to the topic to begin with. Bringing up something like that only causes more confusion as to what others would perceive to be already established, and that in turn would create more uncertainty as to what actually is being asked apart from what was literally stated. As such, it's not uncommon to address both the actual question being asked as well as the footnote that had no relevance whatsoever bring brought up.
Considering it wasn't only me who brought it up either, dunno why you're the one that's keen on trying to defend the anon, moreso if it wasn't even yourself who made the initial statement. People can be wrong and make mistakes, you know. Acknowledging it and moving on is part of the process of learning, which I'd be the first to admit if it was the case.
>>
>>517908
Well you asked and the guy answered pretty clearly, there doesn't seem to have been any mistake. I'm just annoyed because I've seen this kind of thing before and it sucks to be on the receiving end of it, don't be a pedant. Accept it when someone explains the purpose of it, even if it doesn't make sense to you, and move on.
>>
>>517852
I dread when we get maps that require Sacred Stones units because I don't have a single one fully merged. Kinda similar with Shadow Dragon but at least there I have a +10 Marth and off-banner F!Tiki and Nagi to use.
>>
>>517910
Two months from now is going to be FE8 Abyssal.
>>
>>517910
That's Echoes and Awakening for me. With Echoes I'm carried by Doot, Palla and Catria, whereas with Awakening my best unit is Grima.
>>
File: 1595813665700.png (653 KB, 614x768)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>>517641
>Thanks for reminding me of the shit I'm actually avoiding by not going to the containment general on /vg/.
I recently went there because I decided to give the game a fresh start after not playing for over a year. I was gonna ask for some friends but as I was scrolling through the posts, more than half of them aren't even about the game (or FE).
If any anons have room for another friend, I'd appreciate it. I won't be picky
>>
>>517944
The only time I go to /feh/ is during update days so I can repost the datamined stuff here, outside of that is just not worth dealing with their stupidity. They have already filtered to /v/ threads when they used to be very chill, including the tripfaggot and his obsessed fanbase.
>>
>>517944
I'll send a request when I have time, but I just wanna say I hope you don't mind me swapping units every now and then.
>>
>>517944
I don't play much, mainly just collecting log-in bonuses and doing the story. I'll send a request, but feel free to reject since I don't think lolizura is any good for even shit like Voting Gauntlet.
>>
File: 1625837143377.jpg (682 KB, 2100x3100)
682 KB
682 KB JPG
>>517944
Sent
>I recently went there because I decided to give the game a fresh start after not playing for over a year. I was gonna ask for some friends but as I was scrolling through the posts, more than half of them aren't even about the game (or FE).
Unironically, it still is the best place to discuss FEH and get some good or even actually useful meme builds, but the place is so bloated of attention whores and cancer that it's impossible to keep any discussion for 10 posts in a row.
>>
>>515838
>>515892
>>516903
>>517044
>>517107
>>517134
>>517148
>>517555
>>517595
>>517641
>>517908
holy shit shut the fuck up already, you're acting like your family is being held hostage by that dive bomb comment.
>>
Morgan is pretty good
>>
>>518146
That's a lot of debuffs.
>>
File: D46TIozX4AAyT-r.jpg (289 KB, 2222x2333)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>517944
Sent, enjoy Witchy Nowi.
>>
Highly convenient that my flier team is fully made of Awakening units. Grima tanked everything like a champ.
>>
>>518282
Eliwood's map was kinda difficult, I lacked units that could out speed him and kill him in a single round of combat. I was forced to run a unit with sword breaker to kill him just so I could rid the map of his bonus doubler effect. After that the map was a bit more manageable. Only had trouble with the green units after, due to my team mostly being blue.
>>
>next season lazura bonus unit
Yay...
>>
>>518765
Not that much different from water season in general
>>
>Fjorm getting Mirror Stance 3
Well now, guess they realized it finally.
>>
>>518828
surely increasing her res would make Ice Wall less effective?
>>
>>518922
No because Ice Mirror II deals damage based on her Res instead of damage reduced
>>
>>518828
Form became better fodder. Nice!
>>
>>518146
Post built
>>
File: IMG_20210717_125641.jpg (845 KB, 1080x2129)
845 KB
845 KB JPG
>>519027
He's not quite finished yet
>>
>>518953
I will forever be kicking myself for foddering the free one for shield pulse (but they really ought to make that more available)
>>
>>519402
At least you don't have a +3 Fjorm rotting in the barracks. Using her as fodder would feel like a huge waste for me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_Zhd1bxELM
Charlotte's finally here.
>>
>>519749
The banner feels a bit of a let down imo. This banner seems to be for those who like these characters. I'm going to skip and wait for CYL.
>>
>>519749
>Charlotte finally in proper after 4 years
Literally whey the fuck were they waiting so long
>>
>>519749
Nifl's just a regular hero?
>>
>>519767
>This banner seems to be for those who like these characters
That's the state of New Hero banners these days. Scraping the bottom of the barrel. Even shit like the Bridal banner this year reeks of that.
>>
>>519749
>shared focus
>Nifl isn't a mythic
>all female
Well this isn't exactly exciting, but like >>519767 said, it's a banner for fans only. Fodder-wise aside Frenzy it's pretty meh.
Kinda feel bad for Charlotte fans though.
>>
>>519771
No clue, but she's stuck into a shared focus with the 4* focus, so it still is a terrible deal.
I would go for a spark and hold until she gets on a focus banner.
>>
this banner's fodder is terrible
>>
>>519826
It really is. And with CYL soon, you'd think they'd start pulling out all of the stops to bait people. I'm okay with getting to save orbs
>>
>>519833
>CYL
I couldn't care less about this year. After the previous two CYLs, they've been nothing but underwhelming, and I don't see this one being any different.
>>
>>519749
I want Nifl but I'll probably just put in one circle and then stop. Nyx's art is good though.
Was Benoit always called Benny in the NA version? I genuinely can't remember, it's been so long and I've always known him as Benoit.
>>
>>519749
Nice
Can't wait to build Orochi
>>
Still trying to grab S!Hilda after a 4,50% pity break and here they finally add my girl charlotte out of nowhere after 4 years... i hate this game.
>>
>>519889
Yeah. I dunno if it's just a change for the sake of it or trying to avoid any reference to Chris Benoit

>>519749
Nyx and Charlotte on a banner just before CYL, how cruel on my orb wallet
>>
>>519970
I feel your pain. They announce Charlotte and Nyx while my orbs at zero going for my last Summer Sylvain merge. It hurts. I'm probably going to have to skip them.
>>520025
They changed a lot of names in Fates for the sake of it.
Marx > Xander
Suzukaze > Kaze
Tsubaki > Subaki
>>
>>520062
I can kind of understand changing Marx, due to trying to avoid any political references in the west. The others seem pretty nonsensical. Tsubaki -> Subaki especially
>>
>>520065
maybe they were trying to avoid referencing Cristiano Ronaldo
>>
>>520062
at least things like Matoi into Caeldori is just accounting for the changes made in Awakening
>>
File: 1596539030840.png (122 KB, 398x309)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>New quests forcing me to play AA
This is the most unfun shit ever, I can't believe people constantly +10 these cancer units and we're expected to be able to counter them 7 times in a row
>>
>>520143
You can just start a run with just one unit, which should pit you against another lone unit, then use full teams for the rest, and you'll still only fight single units
>>
>>520148
Yeah you're right, I was making the grave assumption that I could beat the powercreep without memorizing the poorly coded AI to a t
>>
>>520151
I do feel your pain though, AA actually tilts me sometimes. Nowadays it's a ton of fallen Edelgards.
>>
File: 1530301635213.jpg (83 KB, 354x423)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>might not enter VoH this week because I forgot to play AR one day and have been getting teams with Edelmon in a row

AR was tolerable, I could get into VoH once every two weeks and just use Auto Dispatch while in it to chill and gather rewards, but she just fucking ruined it, I'm so fucking tired of her. So many Edelmon in a corner with Mystic Boost, they fucking know is a free win against a lot of teams and it fucking irks me.
>>
>>520156
I'd prefer corner F! Edelgard any day over off season L!Sigurd being used. Most of the time it is impossible to stop him without the use of both save skills (near/far) because even though you may block/kill him you usually are going to be bombarded by range or calvary melee units. What makes it worse is that these teams move turn 1 without any input from you needed.

Edelgard on the other hand can be dealt with whenever, since she sits in the corner usually. You just need to bring an appropriate unit to counter her. I usually carry a unit with windsweep/firesweep, dazzling staff, armor effectiveness (assuming she isn't holding svalinn shield) or a unit with null follow-up. The strategy I use normally if I'm not using Bridal Catria is ping her with a unit Edelgard can't counter against and finish her off with my armor killer or readied special.
>>
File: 1623973197974.jpg (24 KB, 129x150)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>520062
>Harold to Arthur
>Belka to Beruka

Treehouse was not okay during the mid 10's.
>>
>>520148
You can Suspend your run after 3 matches, catch up on the other quests, and then continue to do the 5 match AA quest for when you unlock the next set of quests. It only checks for a win on matches 3, 5, and 7 depending on the difficulty of the quest.
>>
Let's theorycraft what Solar Brace II and Ostia's Pulse II will do, and what new skills Ephraim and Hector will come with
>>
>>520148
>Do this
>Still have to fight F!Edelgards in almost every single match
I already quit once but I'm thinking I might do it again for good, I don't enjoy any modes and every time I lose I feel like garbage
>>
File: 1626668755696.jpg (1.4 MB, 3506x2091)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
>>
>>521075
Neat
What skills on Benny and Arete?
>>
>Benny
>Skills: Steadfast Lance+ (5); Pavise (4); Bracing Stance 2 (5); Wary Fighter 3 (4)

>Arete
>Skills: Rauðrrabbit+ (5); Glacies (4); Atk/Res Push 3 (4); Res Ploy 3 (5)
>>
>Nifl
Superboons: Atk, Spd, Def. Superbanes: HP
>Charlotte
Superboons: HP, Atk, Spd. Superbanes: none
>Nyx
Superboons: HP, Atk, Spd. Superbanes: Res
>Orochi
Superboons: Atk, Spd. Superbanes: HP
>Benny
Superboons: Def. Superbanes: none
>Arete
Superboons: none. Superbanes: HP, Spd
>>
>>521083
Well that's fantastic
>>
>>521075
I am genuinely baffled that the one new actual divine character they introduce is not a mythic.
>>
>>521075
>>521083
So what's even the point of Arete? She's a F2P version of Summer Mercedes and that bitch wasn't even good to begin with. I was actually expecting more since they seem to throw female grail units a bone.
>>
>>521099
Tits I assume.
Overall though she's exactly what I expected, a horse version of the shitty red tome villains that clog the grail selection all the time.
This time though it's reasonably accurate to her actual in-game stats from Fates. Not factoring in things not in FEH like Luck or Skill, she had crap speed, crap defense, alright res (not 37 though), alright atk, and exactly 1 more HP in Fates than her FEH version.
>>
>they retconned laegjarn's death so she can have drama with fjorm
Can we get Laegjarn x Fjorm to be a thing again after next TT? It's miles better than self insert wank
>>
I'm so tired of always having to spark the unit I want cause I couldn't get them. This is the 6th time that's happened.
>>
>>521226
I feel you. I've had the same experience on the last 4 banners I've pulled on but the only 5* I'd received was that of the spark on all 4 banners. I pulled all 40 orbs without sniping on each banner and got nada in terms on 5*.
>>
>>521207
>retconned
seems more that Muspell is dragging her back to life to go slam jam with Fjorm/Nifl
>>
I can't believe Fae just put an entire country on fire.
>>
File: Capture.png (19 KB, 702x631)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>521226
>>521355
Have you ever thought of maybe adjusting your expectations to realistic levels?
You should not expect your target before the spark.
Unless you consider yourself exceptionally skilled at coinflips.
>>
>>521719
My expectations isn't to see a particular target but to usually see a single 5* before I reach the target (doesn't matter if it is an off banner 5*). To not see a 5* pulling every orb in 4 separate banners is highly improbable or ~8.9% chance of occuring, I doubt my expectations are too high.
>>
What's your least favorite gamemode?
>>
I free rolled a +HP -Def Nifl, but I feel her defenses are disposable overall so that's fine. I guess she just wants something like Atk/Spd Solo, but Domain of Ice wants her to be close to allies. She's kind of awkward and gives me the feeling that she was built just for AR cavline
>>
>>521792
probably Frontline Phalanx
it's literally arcane bollocks
>>
>>521792
Grand Conquests.
>>
>>521794
Nifl is AR focused, she even carries an AR-D skill on her base. So she will probably get killed often, but her job is to add DR to anything around her.
>>
>>521355
I thought I had it worse, with only Brave Lysithea and a Laevaetinn on this banner. My condolences
>>
>>521852
Now I feel that I wasted my free roll and should have gone for Nyx.
>>
Hypothetically, if you want to build a second grail unit that you already built before, would you prefer to have 2 +5s (6k grails/3k per +5) or another +10 (5.5k grails)?
>>
>>522066
Don't tell me you're trying to make a legion of Legions
>>
Finally +10'd Sylvain and Lex. Took me about 315ish orbs to get the last 8 copies of Sylvain. I got most of Lex pulling for Fallen Female Morgan, and then got the last merge today. I wish I had the fodder to build them fully, but it's back to save mode for now.
>>520981
>Solar Brace 2
Unit restores 30% of damage on hit, plus 5 HP per hit (even if unit deals 0 damage).
He'll probably get Attack/Defense Catch 4 as an upgraded A.
>Ostia's Pulse 2
Will literally be Ostia's Pulse, but work every other turn.
As for his skill upgrade, i feel like they'd have to sidegrade Vengeful to Crafty or Slick Fighter... If they don't just give him Ostian Counter as an upgraded A.
>>521792
Tap Battle. Yeah, I can just tap A and get through it, but eh. Aether Raids and Arena can be a thorn in the side when you get shit team after shit team. Allegiance Battles if the map is that shitty double breakable walls down the center shit map.
>>522066
I'd go all in on the double +10 if I REALLY liked the character.
>>
Okay take your bets now
Is Muspell
A: Scantily clad Fire lady
B: Scantily clad Bara guy
C: Scantily clad warrior lady
>>
>>522387
B. but i would prefer A
>>
>>522387
It's going to be Surtr: less hairy edition probably.
Would love if Yasuda drew all of them though, he did a great job with Nifl.
>>
>>521792
Forging Bonds since I don't have a pass. I just don't bother finishing it most of the time even though it's just setting down monke and repeating a thousand times.
>>
>>522430
Has Yasuda ever drawn big bara men? I only know him from SMT and Digimon, and they're all twinks.
>>
>>522434
But the grails....
>>
>>522450
No idea, but they're mostly minimal facial hair, smooth clear skin for his characters so I'd assume that'd be it.
>>
>>522458
I have something like 8000 and I've never used them outside of the mandatory mission ones. Unless they're releasing something like Vika in the shop I doubt I'll bother using them. My only +10 is Bantu anyway.
>>
>>522470
You're insane, but you have amazing tastes. I love Vika like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>522387
C
>>
File: vikacipher.png (943 KB, 589x811)
943 KB
943 KB PNG
>>522503
Thanks, you as well.
They don't have many more bird laguz to release though so I expect her to eventually come out.
>>
>>521075
what kind of kit should i put on a +1 +atk orochi
>>
>>522543
She already has Mirror Strike and her prf boosts Atk and Res, so might as well give her Mirror Impact and Lull Atk/Res. She also has Panic Smoke in her weapon so you could mix that with an Atk Smoke unless you want to give her a Tier 4 C skill.
>>
so is frenzy not a good skill? after thinking about it a bit more, desperation seems like a pretty bad skill to combo with dodge since once its active you wont really be hit making the damage reduction moot.
>>
>>522660
Really it has a niche in that you either give it to characters like Raven/Lon'qu/Linus who have the LaD refine or you can give it to high HP characters with nice offenses. The Ninja weapons are a pretty good build for them so you can easily get into Galeforce. It's a little redundant and a bit strict with the HP threshold but it has it's use, it's just not generic enough as the other three.
>>
>>521792
SUMMONING
>>
>>522109
Yep
I'm a t21-t24 floater anyway so might as well make an AR-D meme team
>>
Finally got Freyja. Her weapon lets her double with Windsweep right?
>>
>>522660
>>522680
In my opinion, Close Call and Repel are pretty crappy. In almost all cases, you're only using it because it's the only Dodge fodder you've got. Spurn is objectively better because it adds a helpful effect (+5 damage when special procs). I think Frenzy is a good sidegrade to Spurn because it still has a useful effect without being downright broken.
>>
>>522812
Yes, but what is the point when you can't proc gale force and can't use traces?
>>
>>523062
Close call is good for galeforcers
>>
Why does the story always get so convoluted and rushed, yet so vague after the second half? I still have no idea what happened, especially with the talk between Fafnir and Otr. Would it kill IS to hire a competent writer for once?
>>
>>523086
Windsweep is easier to come by than Trace skills, just costing Grails.
>>
>>523304
Because for some reason ISIS refuses to do the bare minimum
>>
>>522507
Next time they do beast units that aren't seasonals I'm expecting her or Lyre. Or maybe both since there aren't that many girl beasts left to do.
>>
>>521792
Frontline Phalanx. A non-gameplay mode which takes too damn long and is at least partially dependent on the community, which is always a recipe for failure.

>>522387
He's already confirmed male so of your options only B is possible, but I guess we'll see.

>>523304
Did you really not get it? Otr has been manipulating Fafnir for some time, likely since he failed the challenge to become king. Otr is distracting him from finding the truth of his memories and exploring the gates with the random invasions. Alfonse even speculates that it was Otr who threw the offering into the thicket so no one would know Fafnir failed. Additionally, fafnir is suspicious of Otr working with Eitri, and he suspects Otr knows something about the askr gate that he doesn't.
>>
>>524002
yeesh that fucking sucks, i kinda liked fafnir since he reminded me of surtr and i liked how much he fucked with the askr trio, fafnif being revealed as a bitch being manipulated by otr blows. guess now Reginn vs Fafnir final battle where Reginn finally bests him, instead it'll just be an Otr final battle.
>>
>>524097
I suspect that is probably likely. Mechanically it tracks as well, since every prior big bad has been green so Alfonse can have WTA against them, and Otr being the true villain would maintain that pattern.
>>
Anyone going to +10 these lips?
>>
>>524116
Fuck no. Shitty skills, mediocre statline, no prf. The only reason to build her is if you somehow haven't managed to get any other good red cav units, which seems improbable. Or if you just really want more tits in your team comp I guess.
>>
>>524116
Shea gonna be the first evil mommy I skip out on. Sonia was already a slow, high Res prflet and I had to sacrifice Pact Blooms for her. Arete would just be too damn expensive and I've got too many units to build. Maybe in 3 years when she gets a Prf or if they decide to give her Sing.
>>
>>521792
Grand Conquest. They should really double the amount of points you get from this mode
but I know they won't do it.
>>524116
I can't get over how fucked up her face is. Between this, S.Caeda, and Sonia's initial fucked up face, I think we can safely say we're entering an age of no quality control
>>
Splendid Raven but also there's "Loyalty Perks" for FEH pass
>More Summoner Support options. 3 to 5
>Log-in bonus of fruit and dragonflowers.
>>
>>
>>524377
>get Amelia and Raven
>both actually lool great
Nice, mystery nigga is probably gonna be disappointing, but whatever, 2/3 is good enough.
>>
>>524371
if i read correctly if you stay with feh pass you can get up to 40 fruit every month or is it like resplendent heroes where the pass gives you the rewards twice every month making it 80 fruits a month? Plus the fruits you get normally? you could possibly get 100 fruits every month
>>
>>524371
>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST GET FEH PASS TWICE FOR SIX RESPLENDENT HEROES, YOU HAVE TO PAY $10 EVERY MONTH FOR TWO RESPLENDENT HEROES EACH
As much as I'd want the extra Flier Dragonflowers and extra Summoner Support options (5 Camilla supports at once would be insanely ultra based), fat fucking chance I'm gonna spend that much on this game.
>>
>>522387
Use Menja's body
>>
I wish IS added in more ways to get dragon flowers. I believe it to be the hardest resource to accumulate since you need more of them everytime they are used to power up a unit. How can IS reasonably expect us to keep up with the meta(if you care) or to build are favorite units when we must wait months to finish a single unit's dragon flowers especially if they so happen to be an infantry unit the most contested df category.

My possible solutions would be:
> Add dragonflowers to be login bonuses more often instead of just special events/ add dragonflowers to the general login bonus(the one that gives +1 orb/500 feathers/stamina bottle/etc).
-Add in a weekly quests that give dragon flowers
>maybe when Hero Merit is maxed we get a small bonus of flowers
>>
>>524844
Just let us convert Dragon Flowers from one type to another. Even at a 50% loss or something, I wouldn't mind. I've got mountains of Cav/Flier/Armor Flowers, but all I need is Infantry flowers.
>>
>>524868
Same I'm drowning in every flower but infantry. The only saving grace of infantry are the heroic ordeals, since there are more infantry type units in the game than any other move type you have more opportunities of getting infantry dragon flowers.
>>
>>524868
>>524895
I could happily kill all of my armor flowers for literally anything else, especially fliers flowers. I maxed out all 7 Camilla and I'm fearing the next DF increase because I want to raise up my Aversa and Morgans
>>
>>524844
I have no idea why they still consider them as premium items, especially when Infantry is such a common move type to build.
>>
Do you guys just give random skills to your units just for the heck of it?
Like my units don't need every single movement Assist when all of them are just gonna use Reposition anyway, but it's just fun to give them stuff.
>>
>>525257
I do it on units I use heavily, sometimes during abyssals having every option counts
>>
File: 1626812316803.png (190 KB, 476x300)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>
Does mythic heroes also gain bonuses from seasonal legendary in arena?
>>
>>525549
Yes.
>>
>>525501
I'm happy that she's finally decent in a game, Dark Mages (Ophelia aside) were awful in Fates and doubly awful in Revelations
>>
File: 1606494971050.jpg (13 KB, 298x239)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>525633
>Nyx joining the same chapter as Asura but without Fibumveltr
>Odin (along with the other half of the Nohr retainers) being forced on you underlevelled during an iron man chapter
>>
>>525639
She might have been able to overcome all that bs if Nosferatu wasn't crippled
>>
>>525633
Nyx is an amazing early game pre-promote in Conquest Lunatic.
>Comes at level 9 with 11 speed
>Can promote to Dark Knight for +3 HP, +2 Speed, +3 Skill, and +5 Def, on top of +3 move.
>Will kick ass until Leo joins, at which point you just reclass her to Adventurer and make her a Leo backpack so he can actually double things and gets bonus move.
I know it's not the exactly the same as using her as the base unit, but her utility blows a lot of other units out of the water.
>>
File: Puddle_Friends.png (82 KB, 176x203)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>517944
>If any anons have room for another friend, I'd appreciate it. I won't be picky
>8638116480
>>
>>525719
I never thought about it like that actually, huh
I'm too antsy on promoting early but I think it works perfectly in a case like that since she just becomes a backpack
>>
It always nice to see Bernadetta obliterate her opposition. I'll give my opponent props for using a tank that wasn't Edelgard or B!Hector.
>>
>>526593
What was that Nah's moveset?
>>
>>526594
It was a pretty nice set imo. Kinda jealous since I wanted to build a Nah. But here it is.
>>
>>526601
That's one speedy and beefy Nah. With all that investment, Dragon Wall would be better to mitigate damage.
>>
>>526612
I'd agree. Had they dragon wall they'd probably would have survived and beat me too. There was only one other Nah that I feared but it was in Arena which had DC, dragon wall, Atk/res menace and atk/spd solo. That thing was a monster and wiped my team. They paired it with a L!Eliwood too making her a ball of stats I wish I took a photo of it.
>>
File: 1548694974724.jpg (24 KB, 330x362)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>520503
>Harold to Arthur
>they kept the "H" on his belt buckle
>>
>>526803
It stands for his canon class, Berserker.
>>
lol I might be reading too much into this, but was reading old forging bonds conversations and during Edelgards and Milas support did Mila say god doesn’t exist in the summoners world (our world)?
>>
>>527841
They made reference to that first in Book 4 when they talk about World of Steel, saying that people have forsaken their dreams for a life of comodity, so is the same with gods because technology has replaced humans' dependency on deities. FEH makes its earnest to make the real world look as dull and gray as possible.
>>
Is +Spd B!Ike a meme? I've been sitting on a copy for months and I'm not sure if that's better than the +Def one I have, and he's been doing fine.
>>
>>527947
It’s a meme, there are percentage differences when stacking Urvan with Dodge but it’s hard to keep the speed requirement
>>
>>527880
too bad FEH itself is dull and shitty as possible too
>>
The /vg/ thread has been unusable for days now
>>
>>528544
>thinking it's been bad for just mere days
>>
>>528545
Never this bad though
For over 2000 posts it's been some guy screaming about a guy called Andrew
>>
>>528544
>>528547
Please don't bring /vg/ stuff here. This thread is for Fire Emblem Heroes.
>>
File: Stop crying dumbass.jpg (34 KB, 243x304)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
I’m almost hitting 600 orbs and I haven’t gotten a SINGLE Freyr
>>
>>528547
prince charles needs to get off the net
>>
>>528571
Reminds me of when I used all my f2p orbs trying to get a single Halloween Hector and it cost me ~360 orbs for my 1st 5*(pity break). Hector took me ~500 orbs for a single copy.

That was suffering and I feel your pain. Wish you better luck the next time you summon.
>>
What are those monster of a unit that you have came across in GC so far? So far this F!Kana nearly walled me out when she spawned on the enemy's final fort. Most of the units I had were doing scratch damage to her where in the end I just baited her away instead of killing her since it was far too much trouble.
>>
>>528571
RNG really screwed you over .
Summoning for a red focus unit on a four man seasonal banner is no joke. Sometimes it's best to not bother summoning at all till your absolutely confident with what you have in the orb bank.
>>
>>528571
They really need to add sparking for seasonal banners. Hoping it's brought up in the FEH Channel in a few weeks.
>>528820
F!Edel fucks up autobattle, as does any Spendthrift, Close Foil, Lull Atk/Spd shitter.
>>
>>530491
>F!Edel fucks up autobattle, as does any Spendthrift, Close Foil, Lull Atk/Spd shitter.
Oddly enough F! Edelgard hasn't given me any trouble since she never spawns in with dragons or beast units so she is always untransformed. I do agree spendthrift builds are a pain to deal with.

When legendary Edelgard spawned in she gave me more trouble since she spawned in with a save unit in my battles preventing me from killing her. The save unit would then sack itself to one of my units then Edelgard would proceed to kill 3 units of mine most of the time
>>
File: 1368761505564.jpg (30 KB, 345x357)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>only three more shots to get a Courtly Fan+
>>
>>530794
It's in the code shop my dude
>>
>>530794
If you are gonna forma Ursula in the worst case, you'll have to burn some toilet paper for it, so it's not that bad.
>>
>>528571
I'm at 6% and still no Summer Freyja in sight
>>
File: 1544886329612.png (1.03 MB, 776x804)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>530801
Damn you're right. I need to figure out how to get A LOT more Normal 2 codes.
>>
File: 1622743595982.png (1020 KB, 820x729)
1020 KB
1020 KB PNG
>Freddy takes out transformed F!Edel with dancer support

Man, if only he could learn Null-Follow Up, guy is a bonna fide bruiser and his refine doesn't look so bad anymore with how dominant armor is again. Maybe I should invest a Sturdy Impact on him.
>>
>>530995
are you running lull atk/def on him or something too
>>
I'm surprised that IS didn't implement a feature to befriend your allies in grand conquest. Or maybe a way to temporarily use allies of those on your team like a rental system (obviously this is for users front unit only).
>>
>>531021
Nope, he's as basic as he can be and I haven't really invested much due to lack of fodder, so having Sturdy Impact and Lull Atk/Def would improve him tenfold. My main gripe is that being cavalry locks him out of so many useful skills, especially Null Follow-Up which would allow him to give Edel the middle finger with ease.
>>
Who are you saving orbs for?
>>
File: 1605115680704.png (1.89 MB, 1800x2400)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>531075
720 orbs and counting. Next months will be awkward for me because I want to get some merges for Pirate Vero and Halloween Grima and I want to try getting Ninja Laevatein, but I'm still saving for a potential new Nowi alt of Idol Tiki. I also am considering rolling until spark for more Nifl.
>>
>>531075
I don't know, I keep spending like a retard, I'm hoping Astrid is good, I might try to get Reginn merges because she's cute I feel like sparkable banners are the only banners worth shit nowadays
>>
>>531075
For new characters? Honestly don't know aside from anyone from PoR, but since that had a banner last year it'll be RD and I don't care about anyone there.
At this point it's either saving up for merges of my favorites or potential seasonals of characters I like. Given this year so far, the seasonals have been misses for the most part.
>>
>>531075
Summer Freyja rerun to +10 her and Tharja alts mostly.
>>
>>531075
I don't have many orbs right now but I'm hoping to grab L!Seliph to complete my collection of Jugdral legendaries and then I'm going to hope and pray that Patty is on the FE4 gen 2 banner next year.
>>
>>528571
I've felt your pain before. Earlier this year, I was trying to get a Plegian Bow for H.Rolf. Rolling for Raphael costed me like 460~ orbs. Thought I would get a 4* Raphael earlier than that but I guess not.
>>531075
Came here to say everything >>531098 said, though I spent orbs earlier this year to finish up merges (Shinon, H.Rolf, Seiros, and L.Dimitri). I'm back into saving mode, got an okay pile of 560 orbs now. Hoping for more dud banners for a month or so until my orb nest hits closer to 1K again.
>>
>>531075
Spring Lucina, I guess. She was my first seasonal hero, so it'd be nice to max her out at some point.
>>
Now that Hall of Armors is coming to a close post your teams. Was it as difficult and tedious for you as the rest of the FEH community?
>>
>>531075
I should be saving in case we ever get a Nowi alt again, but honestly I don't think there's much hope.
Spent all my orbs on trying to get Summer Freyja because she has massive tits.
>>
>>531274
i hate it so much. floor 22 was a guaranteed flying nino + hinoka so it took me forever to get past
>>
>>531284
I'm not giving up hope. My only concern is that she could end as a backpack like Nah, that seriously pissed me off so much.
>>
>>531274
I couldn't be bothered to farm for skills anymore, triple Armor with no Armor March during the whole 25 halls and an Armorsmasher on almost every single map soured my experience so much.
>>
>>531274
I got pretty damn lucky in the starting portion with Nino getting all the good skills so she ended up being a clutch while my Ursula was the one lacking as welll as the fact that the maps used were to my favor with no Bow Hinoka or Flying Nino in sight.
I'm eagerly awaiting the SS HoF which will come after this one, that one has loads of characters that'll get me to use a soul.
>>
>>531075
Two more copies of Gunnthra and the inevitable GDC4.
>>
>>531274
This was, by far, the worst one yet. I got lucky with the last 4 tiers, they were all 3 unit maps. But I was about 70% sure I wasn't going to finish this HoF in time.
>>
>>531075
Bridal Shanna
>>
>>531075
Gunnthra and whoever comes with GDC4
>>
>>531274
Never got ATK/SPD Catch or Menace in the end. I might've spent the forma soul for her if I did
>>
File: 1528791889769.jpg (54 KB, 357x517)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>531274
>complete hof
>not a single armor march
>>
>>531274
Ursula carried for the early floors and then just fell off under my nose
Nino and Zephiel ended up rolling hard once the latter got Armor March
Jaffar didn't do jack
>>
>>531274
Nah Ursula and Nino carried. Managed to get Trace on Ursula and Atk/Res Menace to Nino and everything was a walk.
>>
>>531075
Anything Sacred Stones, so probably going on impulse on Tana and Lute revivals and just hoping to save enough to spark on Duessel's revival since I want everything from that banner.
>>
I'm glad this thread is sane.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O0vLimI9WI
>>
>>532384
I love FE4 but even then this is such an odd pick.
>>
>>532384
Gotta be honest I was thinking Od, Baldr, or Njorun would be the first Crusader to be in the game considering how popular their descendants are
She seems super strong though
>>
File: ullr.jpg (1.19 MB, 3240x1920)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>532384
>>
>>532389
Seems completely PP focused, which completely aims for AR. So I guess it fulfills her purpose.
Also it looks by that blue tome damage that if you catch her first she'll would probably be OHKO by anything with decent attack though.
Good for FE4 fans, but I don't play AR, so it's a skip.
>>
>>532384
>fuck you, Fallen Edelgard: the unit
>>
>>532397
They really went and powercrept Soul of Zofia, a skill I thought was already plenty powerful
>Yngvi Ascendant: NFU and Desperation, no condition
>Soul of Zofia: NFU + Desperation (75% HP threshold for Desperation)
>>
>>532405
That has been the last banners after her debut basically
>L!Byleth
>D!Caeda
>Ullr
Can't remember if D!Catria was released before or after but basically follows the same pattern as always: create (and sell) problems, sell solutions.
Same happened with Altina and Lynja.
>>
File: Twelve_Crusaders.png (3.47 MB, 1275x1755)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB PNG
Anyone other mythics you guys are looking forward to now that the 12 crusaders are options? The sky's the limit now
>>
>>532457
Od, I want to see if they could create the ultimate swordmaster
>>
>>532457
Forseti or Galle
>>
>>532445
How does Caeda fuck over Edelgard other than giving other units Flow Refresh?
>>
File: the smilehardt.png (128 KB, 280x395)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>532457
I want Thrud just so we can have Mythic Reinhardt. I'm actually shocked that UlIr was the first crusader Mythic and not Thrud.
>>
>>532384
>>532397
My mind is probably rotted by AR but she doesn't seem all that impressive imo, I don't feel like she'll do much compared to Nott and Date
Great fodder and art though
>>
>>532530
Dagr*
>>
File: 1562470313183.png (171 KB, 1123x1280)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
Yo no one told me that recruiting a forma will "remove all merges and Sacred seals." I thought this bitch was going to be my new main... might as well spend the forma and never think about it again.
>>
>>533125
Well they're telling you now
>>
>>533125
I can understand your disappointment, but it would be way too generous of them to let you keep merges. And since you can't have more than one of a given Seal, they always remove those too
The main appeal of forma units is not having to summon for them and getting top tier skills on them without sacrificing other valuable units
>>
File: 1627530739118.png (1.24 MB, 1322x1211)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>
>>533804
Wow she has a LOT more defense than I was expecting.
>>
New Hero Fest was datamined. Has Valentines Henriette, Guinivere, Dedue, and Flayn
You did get your Duo Ephraim, right /vmg/?
>>
>>534291
Yeh. Il wait for the one that has Summer Caeda/Plum, Freyja sucked all my orbs.
>>
>>534291
Should've been F!Dimitri and valentine Gustav
>>
>>534291
The only one of these I don't have is Guinevere.
I have Duo Ephraim but I never use him, he's too frail even though he has big dick damage.
>>
>>534291
I'm a bit interested in Guinevere, but unless S.Myrrh is in it I'm not rolling.
>>
>>534291
That's such a bait banner it's insane. Guinivere is the only one that interests me.
>>
>>534291
Got him back when he was new. Come to think of it, Is he still the only duo unit where both lead and partner are guys?
>>
>>534291
I have pulled two and one was fed to Lilina. The other is there and might be used on Frederick for the Lull.
>>
>>534291
I have a Duo Ephraim but I feel like I never use him. I have all three infantry Dimitri in my possession and a built out Brave Lucina and between those three I never see an opportunity to use Eph
>>
File: 20210729_142518.jpg (3.55 MB, 3658x3168)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB JPG
>>534291
On one hand I want to get a couple copies of Near and Far Save, but I'm saving for November to try and +10 the red pool then.
>>
>>535027
I really hope Lilina shows up in November, that would be insanely good.
Kind of curious to see what September colorless' last unit ends up being too.
>>
>>535027
>still refusing to just put Marth/Tiki/Eirika/Lucina and Azura in the remix category
why these fags so autistic
>>
>>535027
>Reginn MiA until February at best

Damn, I don't really want to spend orbs right now but mine is only at two merges.
>>
>>535061
She's not MIA, her original banner is rerunning in September for the Forging Bonds rerun. Her "actual" rerun will get announced when that banner goes live.
>>
>>535075
>Reginn
>Pirate Vero
>Ninja Laev
>Halloween Grima
>all in the span of less than 3 months
>still want to spark for Nifl

Goddammit, but at least is good to know that is better to wait until September instead of dealing with a b8 banner.
>>
Troublesome at the beginning but very easy past the first half.
>>
>>535191
I feel like abyssal maps have been getting easier lately. I'm not sure if it is because of powercreep or what? The last abyssal I think I struggled with was probably Seiros but only when she originally came out. Now I've beaten every recent abyssal and infernal map usually on the first try and if not usually under 10 min.
>>
>considering Time's Pulse over Lull Atk/Spd because the former is more premium
>lol cavalry can't learn

Fuck off already.
>>
>>534291
I have two and both are getting foddered, just don't know who's getting it yet
>>
Looks like we got a new structure in AR again.
>>
>>535927
Whoops, photo not attached.
>>
>>535928
As someone who doesn't care about AR, what does it mean?
>>
>>535935
it means turn one comps are fucking dead
>>
>>
>>535602
Anon, you should know better. Cavs barely gets anything for fodder. Like red tome units, Cavs pretty much get everything baked into their prfs instead.
>>535928
>if the entire raiding party is outside the defensive team's attack range, all defensive team unit actions end immediately
Remind me again why this part isn't the standard for AR and why it needs to eat up one of my structure slots instead.
>>
>>535928
Ultra based. Fuck turn 1 bullshit. Hope the faggy whales spent hundreds on getting Even Recovery.
>>536100
>Finn finally gets a prf
>Ares refine
>Laegjarn on banner so I can finally eat this Palla for her A and C
Good stuff all around
>>
>>536100
hoping Maribelle's isn't garbage, because I wouldn't mind merging her a few times even if it is a waste of Dazzling Fodder.
>>
File: 1627659143515.jpg (1.29 MB, 1080x1914)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
Is there a unit that you never intentionally seek out but keeps coming to you anyways? For me its Ninian. I've never pulled for anything but the first copy. Too bad she's at the literal bottom of potential refines right next to Olivia and Wrys.
>>
>>536293
This stupid gremlin. None of these were on her original banner with the bananas rates, and three of them were on the last Ishtar banner. I rolled more Ylgrs than I did Ishtars on that banner despite dumping 600 orbs into it.
>>
On-rereading the Safety Fence's description, it seems like you should be able to initiate turn 1 and hit an enemy, but still block enemies from acting on Turn 1.
>>536293
I have a +5 OG Ephraim. I hate Ephraim.
>>
>>536315
>t. innes

>>536293
Ninian, Ylgr, Ayra, Siegbert, Kana and Shiro. Luckily I like them mostly
>>
>>536293
For me it is Surtr, I've pulled enough to +4 him and never actively tried to pull him. The other unit that comes to me has been Annette though I do pull for her I never seem to pull her on her banners. I pulled 5 copies of her off banner. Once funny enough occured during a period where she had a banner. I decided not to use orbs since I was saving. Pulled the free pull on her banner nothing. Go to next banner for free pull then I pull an Annette.
>>
>>536293
For normal units, Rinkah. I don't like her but I do owe her some thanks for giving my Young Marth and Arthur Distant foil and Wrath. Should probably find a blue to complete the distant foil melees.

Seasonal is "every time two NY units share a color." I had to get NY Fairies off the first time they popped back up and I still don't have NY Gunnthra.
>>
>>536293
BHector does not leave me alone.
>>
>>536293
I've never rolled on a banner with Swordhart on it and I have him merged to +6. Same with Green Olwen who's +3.
>>
>>536480
>Same with Green Olwen who's +3.
gib, i want thoses
>>
>>535928
>hmm our players seem to be complaining about AR
>dude here's a fix lmao
>>
>>536293
Both Mareetas
I got like four each from free summons
>>
>>536517
It was either this or probably buffing offense to an unhealthy level like a unit that gives +1 extra movement by being in 2-3 spaces and canto with no restrictions on their weapon to all allies, being a duo dancer that has the duo ability to dance all units adjacent to it, and it's a calvary unit.
>>
>>536293
I have a +6 Julia,+8 Alm, +5 Myrrh, and 6 Ylgrs (1 in barracks, 5 as manuals) that I never went pulling for. As far as 4* goes, I always seem to end up with a disproportional amount of Maes and Lachesis compared to the other 3-4* units of their respective color.
>>
>>536663
>As far as 4* goes, I always seem to end up with a disproportional amount of Maes and Lachesis compared to the other 3-4* units of their respective color.
Honestly for me it's Mordecai. I don't think in the two years since he's been added that I've even pulled enough copies to +10 him even if I wanted to. I regularly send home 4*/3* manuals of units that I have over 10 copies of (except the ones with Repo/actually usable fodder) and I've never once sent any copies of his manuals home.
>>
>>535928
Doesn't this place even more of an emphasis on cavlines and LSigurd? Unless the "2 rows and 7 columns centered on a structure" prevents them from targeting you on the first row.

>>536293
I've rolled 5 FJulias somehow, even though I never rolled for her.
>>
>>536293
Regular Micaiah, she's at +4 now. If not her than Gray, who's either +2 or +3 and I also remember foddering one off for Sword Valour to someone.
>>
Spurn on Legendary Dimitri would stack with his weapon right?
Though you'd be giving up the huge damage and big debuffs from Atrocity
>>
>>537204
Spurn and any damage reduction skill would stack with his weapon. I'd personally keep his Atrocity his potential to kill units is more valuable than a potential 56% damage reduction with spurn equipped.
>>
Do people do this commonly, run 3 Ninja Lyns on offense? I swear there is special place for people like this.
>>
>>537327
I don't think 3 is common, but I have gotten a lot of defense replays for 2 Lyn. If you really want to fuck with these shitters, put a Raven tome on Henriette and plonk her in the middle of your defense team.
>inb4 no Henriette
She's getting rerun in like 2 weeks
>>
How is this game for casual, non-spending, gaming? Is it engaging as in gameplay and strategy?
The app seems polished as fuck.
>>
>>537563
Pretty bad. imo, new (F2P) players are at an advantage against long term players if they spend their orbs wisely. With how many you can get for free, it's fairly easy to get yourself a high merged, powerful unit.
Beyond that, if you're willing to exercise self restraint and horde orbs diligently, you can do well as a F2P
>>
>>537626
Fuck, I meant pretty good. Think I had a stroke or something
>>
>>537626
I'd argue that a new F2P should focus on building a decent selection of units over merging one powerful one given the amount of gamemodes with restrictions on deployability and unique situations that call for certain movetypes/weapon combos.
>>
>>537631
True, I suppose I wasn't clear. As a F2P it's easy to get a lot of free orbs and roll on your New Player Banners for up-to-date units, while most older players have spent those free orbs on units that are now redundant.
>>
Anons, I'm new to the game. I've done some pulls and got the same character (3* and 4*) that seems also to be (in another banner) a 5* [Mae].
Are all of them different versions, or just the same character that in one case is more upgraded than in the other?
From the free rolls I've also got Seiros, and some 4 star units.
>>
>>538100
Those Maes you pulled are all the same characters, just at different levels of potential with 5* being the max.
Some characters have different versions of themselves, like Marth. One way to figure out if a character is an alternative version is if they have a different title, for example, Marth: Altean Prince is different Marth: Altean Groom.

Serios is a fantastic unit, both offensively and defensively.
>>
>>538100
uninstall ironically
>>
>>538106
Good, as for the PVE content.. it'll be a matter of keep going till I cannot win anymore right? To get a better understanding of the game, and what do I need to level characters. Any other recommendation?
>>
>>538113
For PVE, it depends. Story mode will always be there for you to retry. In addition, sometimes Story mode will have quests for you to complete, indicated by the little scroll icon.

"Cannot win" is a decent way of explaining it some temporary maps though. Some Special Maps like the Legendary/Mythic Hero battles have a time limit, but they come back when the respective character can be summoned again.

Characters level up through defeating enemies that are around their level. If you're only getting 1 xp, you're facing enemies that are too weak.
Training areas such as the Training Tower as well as the Special Training Special Map can also be good places to train your units.
You can also use small and large Crystals to gain experience at a 1:1 ratio.
Characters will also gain Skill Points that are used to learn Skills. SP is gained by defeating enemies as well.
>>
>>538140
Thank you, as for resources. I should avoid using orbs, and anything else? I've spent some orbs in a banner (did a full round), because I wanted to try how the system was.
>>
>>538143
Be careful with how you use feathers, it takes 20k of them to increase a Hero's potential to 5* and you'll probably need much more if you're trying to fully max out a unit with 10 merges.
>>
>>538143
If you're new, you have a vast surplus of story and paralogue orbs to get, as well as orbs from logins and limited time events, so dont be afraid to spend a bit more, especially if its a banner that has a boosted rate
It also may be worth it to upgrade your castle as that boost experience point gains as well

Like the above anon mentioned, feathers take a while to amass, so be sure you're confident in your decision to upgrade a 4* to 5*
Also be aware of merging.
Merging allows you to go further beyond 5* (5* +1...+10) by combining two 5* copies of a character to boost their stats. Keep in mind that they have to both be 5*; if you merge a 4* into a 5*, you'll only get SP instead of a full merge
>>
>>538154
>>538161
thank you, gonna keep that in mind. For banners try to go with the free roll, and spend orbs in the units I want or think I'll need. Are there any kind of tier list to use as a guide in order to check which unit is better? But, to be honest, don't want to get THAT involved because then I tend to lose the fun in order to min/max resources and end quitting the game haha.
>>
>>538165
The Gamepress tier list is a fair enough
Are you familiar with Fire Emblem or are you just trying it cause its gacha?
>>
>>538169
>The Gamepress tier list is a fair enough

I wouldn't trust it because it is aimed mainly at Aether Raids and I'd never recommend a newcomer investing in that piece of trash.
>>
>>538169
Neither. I didn't play a lot of gachas as well, I kind of try them because my phone is like always with me so it seems easy to grab one of those and just play. But always end up giving up because I don't find the gameplay engaging or because I burn out trying to keep with the "meta" (which is always hard as f2p).
Till this day I can only say I've played only azur lane and opera omnia in a regular basis, the first was good because muh waifus while the second was good because of the endearing characters I know but end quitting because the gameplay was kinda dull, both were generous enough, though.
>>
>>538176
Perhaps gamepress isnt the best per se, but its a decent guideline
Worse comes to worse, they can just ask a question here
>>
File: BtlFace_6.png (473 KB, 1684x1920)
473 KB
473 KB PNG
I'm trying to plan my future summons since I have a lot of projects in mind, what month should I expect bride Shanna to show up on a Double Special Heroes banner?
>>
>>538180
Not going to lie, you probably picked FEH a bit too early. We are currently going through a bit of lack of content since we already went through all summer events.
We're probably going to get some unscheduled banners on Monday or Tuesday, but there's not a lot of events right now, only Voting Gaunlet (which is timer based), Mjolnir Strike (which is a single map), and the weekly pvp modes right now (Colliseum and Aether Raids, which, if you are new, might be attractive due the Hero's Path rewards).
We are getting more content and banners by the end of middle or end of the next week. Tempest Trials+ is a good way to level up your units and get some extra orbs, crystals and feathers.
>>
>>538241
At least I can do part of the story in the meantime. All's new and I still need some time to get used of the different things/upgrades and things like that.
Thank you for your time and the explanations, greatly appreciated
>>
File: 1555037110978.png (391 KB, 532x500)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
>doing cavalry training tower quests
>Hrid, Gunnthra, Veronica, NY Laegjarn
>a lot of debuffs for Hrid and Gunnthra to prey on
>every fucking map has a unit with Harsh Command
This feels rigged.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.