[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 156 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kizuna_1920x1080.jpg (232 KB, 1920x1080)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
Let's discuss rhythm mobile games and post perfect combos.
>>
Deemo is the best for aesthetics and story.
Cytus for hardcore osu type
Tapsonic for lots of free songs (Also Deemo and cytus )
And tapsonic champions can eat shit
>>
>>50705
>perfect combos
I have only seen male idol games use this term. People usually default to all perfect
>>
>>51338
For me, it's Pure Memory
>>
File: bc05d73.jpg (133 KB, 1200x900)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>50705
Why can't they be together.............
>>
whats the best free option? cytus ii is the jewest game i played damn
>>
I just play my idolmaster games and bandori. Has anyone here played the Taiko mobage? I'm wondering if I should check it out or not
>>
>>51479
Nothing can ever top ALL CHARMING
>>
>>50705
best rhythm game and is it possible to pirate Cytus II yet
>>
>>51885
>doesn't require thumb players to cross thumbs
It's shit.
>>
>>51610
Unironically idolshits. Their monetization is focused on png gacha, which means their songs are usually F2P.
>>
>>51921
>usually
I don't know of any idolshit that jewed on song availability, and if any did they'd have died long ago. The standard now is to make all songs free, though some games do gate them by player level or in-game story or such.
>>
>>51943
I think Deresute still has archaic stamina system and limited ticket for Master+ level.
>>
>>51946
Oh yeah, items too, but you can at least earn them in-game.
>>
>>51916
even better, some charts require thumb players to grow another thumb
>>
>>51943
Millishita has songs you can only buy with paid jewels including the anime OP everybody knows iM@S for
>>
>>51943
>some games
Give me examples that actually do NOT lock songs behind levels or story progression, because to my knowledge EVERY SINGLE IDOL RHYTHM GAME does that
Except D4DJ but that's still technically in beta
>>
>>52066
What's objectively hardest map in rhythm games? Lanota's WSTE?
>>
Fuck cytus. What about Deemo 2?
>>
>>52094
>D4DJ
>idol
>>
>>52094
I remember when T7S let everyone play any song during TTNN independent of level or story and IIRC once you cleared it once it's unlocked for good. But now…
>>
>>52066
Arcaea does both. No reason to bother with Cytus.
>>
>>52166
Freedom Dive Special Version in Cytus 1 tool like 3 years to TP 100. There's also Geometry Dash levels but that's only if you're a shitter who considers geometry Dash a rhythm game
>>
>>52166
I think like five people have managed to FP this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1VCYLXt-Fw
>>
>>52719
Still eating into the bandori propaganda huh
>>
Cytus 2 or Deemo if you want a game with a really good story, both are very good gameplay wise as well. Deemo is easily the more difficult of the two but C2 has probably one of my favorite stories of any game I’ve played. And if you want some fun dumb shit difficult charts Arcaea although some of the really fun charts are DLC.
>>
>>54405
>Bandori
>idol
>>
>>54467
Is story that important?
>>
>>54549
Not him but a as a long time rhythm game player, I never knew it was until Deemo showed me that music and story can come together like that to make me cry absolute bitch tears by the end.
>>
>nobody even talking about the new character

I guess this board really only plays auto-battler gacha shit.
>>
>>56128
Which character?
>>
>>56570
Speaking of Arcaea, rerun for summer characters on 21st. Good for mirroring charts but that's it.
>>
>>56128
No one knows what you're talking about bro. You'll have to specify the game.
>>
Which characters in Cytus 2 worth getting?
or should I just buy original Cytus instead?
>>
File: Cytus_II_ver3_KV.jpg (84 KB, 533x768)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>56880
>>56570
Cytus 2
>>
>>51083
what's wrong with tapsonic champions? i've been playing it for the past few days to hit rank1 in my country.
>>
>>58168
Shouldn't have made fun of China not making good rhythm games in that thread a few days ago
Now they're going about ruining other games out of spite
>>
>>59371
Idolshits and Arcaea still going strong.
>>
>>59377
Kind of dumb to put Arcaea on the same category when the idolshit games have over a million followers on twitter and if I recall correctly Arcaea doesn't even have 100k and doesn't even rank in grossing charts, but I guess that's the result of sticking with the paid song model.
>>
>>56570
that is a chin that can open bottle caps, holy shit
>>
>>59404
It's got blue checkmark though, that shit worth millions on its own.
>>
Does Cyrus 2 have a cracked version yet? I'm not paying for all of that shit
>>
I like GrooveCoaster, but I will admit the arcade version is a whole other experience, and I don't play mobile as much anymore.
>>
>>59503
If you're rooted Lucky patcher might fool the game into thinking you've paid for everything so you can "restore your purchases". I jewed Deemo that way.
>>
>>59638
Not rooted, unfortunately. My phone's an XA1 Ultra, which seems to be impossible to root anyway
>>
>>58475
It simply uses an outdated method for playing/downloading songs. I remember when those types of games were new to the mobile market and they had the same issues of downloading songs/bga separately(taking up a lot of space), super limited play times, etc,.
>>
>>59744
In the future, I would recommend getting a phone with an unlockable bootloader if you want to avoid that kind of lockout. Preferably one with lineageos, but most firmware will not be too divergent from baseline android to fail a manual patch of su/Magisk.

Some manufacturers roll out patches for root exploits automatically, so just getting a phone that's been shown to be root-able in the past is no guarantee. I've been burnt by that happening before.
>>
>>59404
Not all idolshits have that many followers on twitter. And I'm guessing thumb crossing is too hot to handle for most people so they don't play Arcaea.
>>
Only a few people in this board seem to play anything beyond Cytus and Arcaea. Expand your horizons a little.
>>
>>60513
For me it's just a Rhythm game has to be entertaining AND have good music. Cytus, Idolshit, and Arcaea have the benefit of having a shit ton of money to spend on songs. For example Muse Dash is fun as fuck but holy shit the song selection is pretty bad. Or how I love Sta's music but Tone Sphere is boring as shit in terms of gameplay.
>>
>>60528
Personally I don't like Arcaea's music very much, and grinding for the higher difficulties kind of sucks. It's a shame because otherwise it's really polished and its take on classic lane-based gameplay is really good.
I agree with you on Tone Sphere and I'd throw in Dynamix in the same category, great music but not a big fan of the gameplay, although in Dynamix case it's more that it's not my cup of tea, from what I played it seems like a legitimately fun game if you stick with it and get used to it.
The ones I play the most nowadays are Bandori (free songs and there are a lot of good ones, the difficulty ceiling is not very high if you've been playing these games for a while though) and Seven's Code (really good songs in my opinion, about half of the catalog can be acquired for free and every song comes with two beatmaps for each difficulty, one for lane-based gameplay and another in Cytus fashion)
>>
>>60569
>the difficulty ceiling is not very high if you've been playing these games for a while though
Wonder why they haven't added a difficulty above Expert yet.
>>
>>60513
I honestly like to real machines too much to really dig playing rhythm games on my phone.

>>60528
>it's just a Rhythm game has to be entertaining AND have good music
Groove Coaster has plenty of the massively popular Rhythm game song from stand-up arcade machinese, along with plenty of Vocaloid, Touhou, video game OST, etc.

Oh, they've apparently released Groove Coaster 2. Reviews don't seem too hot but I'll try and report back.
>>
>>60513
I used to play GC but I hated flicks so much. God, why did they bring that in Cytus 2?
>>
>>60666
Is the DLC worth it on the switch?
>>
>>60674
There's literally nothing wrong with flick notes.
>>
>>52846
Skill levels have increased over the years. A song of similar difficulty would now take one year tops to reach the maximum possible score. In a decade it'd take a matter of months or even weeks.
>>
>>51338
I mostly see "FC" as in Full Combo. Unless you mean an FC where it's all Perfect hits (or the equivalent term for the game you're playing), which I can't recall seeing a standard term for.
>>
>>64544
Yeah, I do mean that. And there are still games where they don't have a standard term and in those games people tend to default to all perfect. Other terms include PFC and FP. Though if you ask me, perfect combo should instead refer to the combo of perfects you have.
>>
Do I have to play deemo 1 to understand deemo 2?
>>
>>65309
Deemo 2 probably won’t even be out for a while but from the trailer they seem to be separate stories. You should probably still get Deemo 1 though because it’s a damn good game
>>
How do idolshits compare to "real" mobile rhythm games? Would like to hear your opinions.
>>
tell me how can you be so gud at rhythm games bros
>>
>>68472
Their charting is less refined, they use combo based scoring instead of accuracy based, and often they also have P-locks for easy modo gameplay. Personally I don't get why rhythm game players in youtube like bandori a lot more than other idolshits, its 29s aren't that challenging.
>>
File: 1577392261299.png (1 MB, 962x481)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>60666
GC2 is literally the continuation of the f2p Groove Coaster Zero, with your small pool of songs you can unlock through level progression and song packs of 4-5 tracks each being sold at 5 bucks for each. All songs have their mobile-tailored easier charts as well as the harder dual-input ones from the arcades, but no Extra modes for the arcades are available at all.

That's the weird thing of the mobile/home Groove Coaster releases so far, each of them have one major setback from having an 'arcade-like' experience without the dedicated controllers. The PC version is barely optimized and if your machine can't handle a stable performance you're guaranteed to go out of synchro on songs and can tweak very little ingame in order to smoothen things up. Picture related, on the other hand, has nerfed the arcade charts into a newly-uniformed four difficulty set for each song; still fun, but now no song is keysounded at all, even the returning veteran tracks...
>>
>>68772
>and often they also have P-locks for easy modo gameplay.
I like how my idolshit doesn't do this, at least as effectively.
>>
>>50705
Do you know any that let you play your own music files?
>>
>>68852
Do you mean custom tracks? There are Cytoid and Arcatoid, but I haven't tried them.
>>
>>68911
I can't find anything on arcatoid.
>>
>>68472
Ironically less greedy than "real" games because the songs are free and the games make money from the dumb whales who pay for girl jpegs.
>>
File: 1592117940494.png (378 KB, 569x427)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
>>70055
I've been wondering, what makes a rhythm game greedy? I'm Arcaea fag so I'm at the high end scale of greediness, but their tracks are top tier and I can't complain about that. Plus, compared to buying controller or going to arcades on weekends, it's definitely far cheaper.
>>
File: Give_Me_a_Nightmare.jpg (237 KB, 512x512)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>70669
The only thing I really find greedy about Arcaea is the ability to spend money to shorten the grind, but considering you have to be a retard to use it I just see it as subsidizing the free songs, which have been killing it lately.
>>
What if a rhythm game combined the best of both gacha and non-gacha games? Assuming the mechanics are polished enough, that is.
>gacha for anime jpegs as the main source of income
>you can choose whether to pay to unlock songs right away or slowly unlock them through stories and/or levelling
>2 modes: one where anime jpegs affect score and also proc score up skills and judgement skills, and one where they don't
>you can toggle between combo-based scoring and accuracy-based scoring
>>
>>70835
main greed of arcaea is the song packs and how all of the really good (10 and up difficulty) content is paywalled
whereas gacha games have all of the content available (maybe locked behind story)
>>
should've just done this in one post but oh well
>>60513
unironically biggest disappointment of a mobile rg was pump it up m, I love ac pump and some of the exclusive content is cool but the app is just too unpolished and the charting is kinda weak. wish I could like it but I can't
>>
>>73243
do people really care about score? I only look at how many perfects I get and if I got fc or not
in that same regard, where p locks exist nobody is forcing you to use them
I wish my paypig non-gacha games didn't have so many paid songs so I guess I'd be fine if they were turned into gacha or whatever
>>
>>73570
Score matters for score ranking in gacha games, that's about it. It's always the same whales hogging top spot anyway.
>>
>>73570
They need to put score boosters on those pngs
>>
>>73385
Song packs are the most common IAP content for non gachashit.
>>73243
Maybe when they port Ongeki to mobile.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (219 KB, 1280x720)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>73653
>Maybe when they port Ongeki to mobile
I think they might've been contemplating about that during the eve of the corona outbreak. Currently this is the closest thing to it, though.
>>
>>75953
Hey I have the whole collection of that collab
Please play Re:Stage, we have our own thread at >>23442 although there's not much going on there

Also on a side note, if you want the O.N.G.E.K.I experience in terms of rhythm game mechanics D4DJ feels a lot like it, better go play it before they release the full version and add in shit like stamina and level caps
>>
>>76169
I doubt the newer gacha rhythm games will be forcing you to use stamina to play songs these days. At most you get extra drops when using stamina. The bar is constantly being raised for this sort of game.
>>
>>68552
With a lot of practise. So keep practicing.
>>
>>73385
The thing is the song packs are so cheap that you can just do Google play reward surveys or something to get them in a relatively short amount of time. That's how I paid for all the packs I wanted.
>>
Will Miku's game be the end to all idol gachas like everyone predicted?
>>
objectively speaking what's the best anime idol game for android?
>>
>>83839
I doubt it'd displace the big games like Deresute or Bandori, or those that have always just been doing their own thing anyway like 8 beat Story. Rather, it's likelier that there'll be an extra big game to compete with.

>>84022
Gameplay wise?
>>
File: 20200828_024548.jpg (913 KB, 2100x2600)
913 KB
913 KB JPG
Cytus 2 is finally getting a Deemo collab. Hope we get the Mysotis, Magnolia, and Marigold trinity.
>>
>>84657
If Deemo 2 happens, will they treat Deemo like how they made Cytus complete F2P?
>>
>>76169
>D4DJ
It felt like bastardized SDVX for mobile phone. Slider was annoying because it's placed under the normal tap area, but otherwise, it needs optimization.
As for songs, they're alright. Bandori's recent songs are mediocre and their newer bands are shit, so I'm still on the fence for D4DJ.
>>
>>84022
>objectively
There is no such thing. Ultimately, you picked these games for waifus and brand/anime related autism. Concepts such as bad beatmaps, mechanics, or shitty pull rates are trivial compared to it, and the devs took advantage of it in their own ways.
>>
>>84022
Of that category I only play bandori but it's pretty fun
>>
>>85640
ok nigger you forgot the part where you shill arcaea to me which has anime girls plastered on every artwork the game has, anime girls you can buy with money, and songs that are not even free
>>
Any Phigrosfag here? What am I in for?
>>
>>87686
Not even that guy, I'm just saying that it's hard to be objective with these games due to the numerous outside factors involved.
>>
>>85640
>bad beatmaps, mechanics, or shitty pull rates
Hey, they've come a very long way from that. Or do you seriously think that the likes of Project Sekai will half-ass its gameplay just because of that?
>>
>>50705
Touchscreens are an inherently shit input device for rhythm games. I stopped playing them because I was sick of constantly losing full combos to bad touchscreens not detecting my taps.
>>
>>88708
tempered glass fixes this. also stop treating your stuff like shit anon.
>>
>>90454
No it doesn't, and I don't. Stop defending inherently bad technology on the basis of individual experience.
>>
>>91137
Works on my machine lole
>>
So out of all the free to play gacha ones which one should I go with? Which has the better charting and the most challenge?
>>
>>88708
Unironically use an iToddler device if you don't want dropped inputs. With Android it's hit and miss. Both literally and figuratively.
>>
>>92269
>better charting
Bang Dream
>most challenge
Tokyo 7th Sisters

That said, I'd steer clear of Girls Band Party for the terrible music if nothing else, although some people don't mind it.
>>
>>94032
Help me understand the "Bandori music is bad" meme.
https://youtu.be/mDVBL4GGqek
https://youtu.be/CQSgzchzMlI
https://youtu.be/WHUcMfWkfoU
These are all pretty great songs. The vocaloid covers tend to be really good, too.
>>
>>52079
Technically you could them for free if you logged in during a certain time period but yeah,after that you had to pay for them.It's dumb as shit.
>>
>>94061
Covers, which Bandori is well known for, are inherently inferior to originals. And even Bandori's originals tend to be rather underwhelming compared to music from other gacha rhythm games.
>>
>>94168
The vocaloid covers tend to be almost always superior to the originals. And there's a few gems there regardless, like Hello Happy's cover of Pop Team Epic.
>>
>>94186
I prefer the vocaloid originals. The covers just sound off-putting.
>>
>>94203
I like how some just change the song almost completely, and others perfect it instead. It's good variety.
Kokoro's Alien Alien is a thing of wonder.
>>
>>94204
I dunno about that. I find the vocalists' singing to be terrible as a whole, even for the vocaloid covers. Maybe it's just their style that I don't like.
>>
>>94032
How is T7S anyways?
I play million live mostly for the music and some of the girls, but I wonder if I should try it out
>>
>>94061
They only cover popular meme songs and horribly at that
>The vocaloid covers tend to be really good
I HATE HATE HATE their rendition of Asu no Yozora
>>
>>94032
That's, like, your opinion dude
>>
>>94557
I don't like how they made it much more annoying to unlock songs after their latest update. It makes it much harder for new players to get into the game. As for the gameplay, it's certainly much more challenging than SS or TD, and I get this feeling that people only ignore it because they think the gameplay is still 2 lanes.

>>95963
If it's about the charting, name a gacha rhythm game with better charting than Bandori that's already out. D4DJ and Project Sekai aren't actually out yet. Though I suppose you could wait for those.

If it's about the challenge, name a gacha rhythm game with a harder chart than the *21s that T7S has, world's end on legend difficulty in particular.

If it's about Bandori's music being terrible, not my problem if you're tone deaf.
>>
I feel like Twisted Wonderland would've been better if the rhythm gameplay aspect of it was better and they included Disney songs along side original songs. Shame...
>>
>>85476
>tap area
Which reminds me, most rhythm games have a relatively small tap area. How much does tap area size matter to you guys?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (156 KB, 1280x720)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>101000
I'm a thumbshitter, so I prefer classic lane system that I can rest my thumbs on. Bandori gets the width and location just right.
The thing with D4DJ is, slider's location is very unfriendly to thumbshitters and it can lead to bad charting.
>>
>>102037
>not having the tap area cover the entire column of the lane and the two adjacent lanes
>>
Kek, I just realize I think more than half of the songs on Arcaea I already have on my hard drive, now I have more albums to hoard
>>
>one of these charts requires thumb players to cross thumbs
>the other requires them to grow extra thumbs
Why bother with any other gacha rhythm game?
>>
>>106009
>he hasn't mastered middle/ring fingers hold
Ngmi
>>
>>106147
I'll do it once I get my hands on an iPad Pro.
>>
>>106009
Is T7S actually good or is it just hard? Every time I see people talking about is just to say that it's either so much harder than any other rhythm game out there or that it's /u/ as fuck.
>>
>>106527
>/u/ as fuck
>T7S
No.Like a third of the cast has crushes on you.As for the gameplay,I found it really fun even if the sky note detection sucked due to me being on android.Some of the charts are pretty creative too,I remember there being an alternate chart for one of the songs where it "started" and "stopped" on every beat and you had to actually listen to the music to not fuck up your combo.Story's pretty bad though,not gonna lie.
>>
>>106009
Stop bullying me I just want something to play on the go and not having to sit in front of a flat and completely static surface to be able to
>>
As of ~4 hours ago, there's a project sekai demo up on google play and app store
>>
>>108438
>keep dropping notes on my Pocophone F1 because Android always seems to have a problem with detecting taps
>finally get 1 good 4 misses to unlock Tell Your World on Master difficulty (you need 7 or fewer goods on Expert to unlock Master) just to see if that one part on the Master chart requires thumb crossing
>it doesn't
Man, what a disappointment and a waste of time. Hopefully an English version comes out so I can actually play it without worrying about constantly dropped inputs. I guess I shan't be buying that Galaxy Tab S7 after all, eh.
>>
>>108438
>>108708
Forgot to add that there are some parts where it lags on my F1. Unless you're using SD855 or newer you'd do well to stick to 2D on your Android device.
>>
>>108708
>7 or fewer goods
Whoops, 7 or fewer Goods or below. Since only Greats and Perfects keep combo, that means you can only drop combo 7 times or fewer on Expert if you want to unlock Master.
>>
I'll never get the dropped inputs meme. I play everything on a fucking mate 20 lite. Maybe you need to get good.
>>
>>108740
Ah I checked and it's a mate 10 lite, that's even funnier. Can't run PS for shit with MVs on of course, so I just played it with them off.
>>
>>106527
>it's either so much harder than any other rhythm game out there
Gacha rhythm game. It's obviously much easier than Arcaea for example.

>or that it's /u/ as fuck.
Fell for aidor/u/fag's memes I see. It's not.

>>107037
>a third
As popular as Makoto Tamasaka is, she does not make up 1/6 of the cast by herself. Though the stories would have been much better if they'd all been centred around her instead.

>Some of the charts are pretty creative too
The Another difficulty charts, right? I suppose the chart you're referring to is Girls Talk, yeah?

>>107205
I'm a thumbshitter and I can FC them both, git gud.
>>
>>108740
>>108741
The last Android phone I had that didn't have this problem was a Redmi Note 4. It died to water damage and the replacement Redmi Note 4 kept dropping inputs before its motherboard kicked the bucket. Long story short, whether or not an Android phone has problems with dropping inputs is completely random even across the same model. I just got unlucky like 3 or 4 times in a row.
>>
>>108438
>Rehersal
lmao
>>
anglos don't matter
>>
File: 1588941523712.png (276 KB, 424x412)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
What's a decent rhythm game for someone who's new to rhythm games but will play casually?
>>
>>108749
Yeah,it was Girls Talk.I don't play it anymore so I don't remember which song was which.Also,the 1/3 thing was for a T7S /u/ thread from a year ago so so it was alreday dubious.
>>109366
The new show by rock game is fun,but the filesize is close to like 3 gigs if you choose to download all the additional data so you don't get interrupted during gameplay.As for a recent one there's Phigros.It has unconventional gameplay,but it's a chink app that might or might not be stealing your data.
>>
>>108740
Fuck off, I'm literally failing songs in the middle of fucking hold notes. How the fuck does that happen if it's not dropping inputs?
>>
>>109977
Post the name of your shit phone so I never buy it, keeping a black list for thing kind of stuff is pretty handy
>>
File: Malicious_Mischance.jpg (155 KB, 512x512)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
It's behind you.
>>
>really like the sound of Rin's demo music
>don't want to pay 10 bucks
>iphone, so cant just use root
shame
>>
>>110021
Fun chart, but what an asshole chart.
>>
>>110013
See >>108758, that kind of blacklist doesn't work.
>>
>>109427
Actually only like 6 girls (Sumire, Susu, Ayumu, Makoto, Kyoko, Madoka) are confirmed to be in love with (You)
>>
File: Mirai.jpg (83 KB, 2000x1500)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>we're getting an entire alice character
I wonder how they'll do her story or will it just be a retelling of Deemo
>>
>>56901
yes, i got it for free a couple of months ago
gameplay wise it's the best rhythm game I've played imho
>>
>>110493

im stuck on this limbo, im good for hard but absolutely shit to play on chaos difficulty
>>
>>109366
Tapsonic and vos
>>
>>110505
If you aren't MMing you aren't "good for hard"
>>
File: 1577095147697.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
Don't people like SIF? It's my favorite as far as gacha rhythm games go. I much prefer its layout over games like SS and Bandori.
>>
>>114402
I have never tried it
>>
>>114402
I can't into rhythm games with hitboxes that are too small.
>>
I tried Cytus 2 and I don't like every single music that plays there. The gameplay is much more fun than Cytus but I guess it's just my shit taste.
>>
>>116582
But how can you not like Brain Power
>>
File: 20200908_132833.jpg (125 KB, 2000x1500)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Extremely cute Alice
>>
>>119682
Seems to be continuation of her story, growing up, going to school etc. that was only briefly shown in Forgotten hourglass.
>>
>>120200
If it's really a continuation with cute Alice CGs then I might actually buy it. If it comes with Magnolia then my money is as good as gone.
>>
https://twitter.com/arcaea_en/status/1303483255878975490
Shit, I was going to save for upcoming contest pack.
>>
>>94596
>I HATE HATE HATE their rendition of Asu no Yozora
Shit taste. Ayaneru reeing into my ear is wonderful.
>>
File: 1597674124885.png (97 KB, 557x605)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>121651
I'd be diamonds if Arcaea gets ADRENA and Moving Faster
GC already got what I like the most, so anything is fair game. Maybe any one song from the Black Fate pack? Each of 'em is so damn good
>>
Anyone have a good Deemo calibration profile for the 10.5 inch ipad pro?
I feel like every change I make just makes the offset worse.
>>
picked up starlight stage on a whim and after getting past the initial years long mindset of "idolshit bad", it's a decent casual, easy to pick up rhythm game with pretty catchy music for my tastes and tacked on gacha mechanics that you play every couple of hours, I really like it

my only complaint is the rotating master+ tracklist like what the fuck cygames just let me play what I want assholes
>>
File: PT2.jpg (129 KB, 453x806)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
Piano Tiles 2 pleb reporting in.
>>
File: deletthis.jpg (80 KB, 617x496)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>Arcaea x Groove Coaster collab part 2
>Groove Coaster gets based 3R2 and Arcaea's first boss song
>Arcaea gets one of the lamer Tenkaichi Otogesai bosses and the one track that got crossed over into Capcom's dead music game series

https://twitter.com/groove_coaster/status/1305295194569539584
https://twitter.com/arcaea_en/status/1305295196339437569
>>
>>133702
>Lanota got Lemegeton
>Arcaea only got Buchigire
It's not fair
>>
File: 1597804658238.png (155 KB, 532x532)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>133508
I've never had so much respect for someone so retarded
>>
Cytus II x Deemo is out for me
>>
>>135375
Why, did you say something about supporting Hong Kong too?
>>
>>135401
No I mean the update literally got pushed to my device earlier today
I wish the big character pack sale included everyone, I just can't justify another 20 for just Kizuna and Alice when I just bought everyone else for much cheaper.
>>
>>135401
>supporting Hong Kong
I would definitely support the Samsung models released there. Snapdragon AND unlockable bootloader. Best of both worlds.
>>
>>135544
>Samsung without Exynos
YO WTF
>>
>Leviathan
>MagiCatz
>motherfucking ANiMA
Why is Taiko getting a better collab treatment with Deemo than the latest collab with an ongoing Rayark music game lmao
https://www.twitter.com/taiko_team/status/1306140831062142977
>>
When Lanota had that Stellights collaboration years ago, I remember purchasing Stellights and trying it out. I barely played it and didn't like the newer updates so I uninstalled it, but it's not even on the Play Store anymore. Did they run with my money?
>>
>>138391
I'm nearing my end of throwing money at these cancerous games as a service schemes, these niggers don't even allow you to keep an offline version of the game with the stuff you purchased by the time service ends, from now on it's all gachashit rhythm games for me, they also shut down forever eventually but at least I don't have to pay a dime for the songs so there's no money wasted.
>>
File: tappycat.jpg (15 KB, 320x240)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Anyone ever play this game? It was just royalty free classical/folk music but the controls, style and charm made it one of my favourite mobile games ever. It was iOS exclusive and I don't think it's even supported anymore.
>>
Ra feels so unfun to play. It doesn't fit Arcaea at all.
>>
>>140994
It wasn't Toaster who charted it though.
>>
Anyone finish Alice yet in Cytus II?
>>
File: suzyho.webm (2.98 MB, 450x252)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
it's the only kind of mobile game i can play, and iM@S CGSS is the only one i play
>>
Can anyone recommend me a decent arcade rhythm game port on android? Preferably the one with the least issue of missing inputs with touchscreen?
>>
>>151169
>arcade port
Nonexistent. jubeat is long dead (and only for iPhone if I remember correctly), and so is Technika. Closest would be Tapsonic but that's not really the same thing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJaQ1xROF4U
Reminder to stay far, far away from Samsung devices if you want to play a mobile rhythm game. Unfortunately, this includes the Galaxy Tabs. Apparently LG suffers from the same problem so if you must have an Android tablet, the best choice is… the upcoming Lenovo Tab P11 Pro.
>>
>>154581
I have a S10 and it works fine with the games I've played on it, but Arcaea isn't one of those. I feel that phones in general are pretty bad for harder rhythm games.
>>
>>114402
SIF is old and busted sadly. I used to play it until EN Bandori released and never really could get back into it.
I was banking on SIFAS to be the rhythm game Love Live desperately needed but instead we got a team builder simulator.
>>
>>154663
I'm quite sure playing on a Samshit device is the reason why BengaleeHS couldn't FC Hibana on Master difficulty while the demo was up. Not that South Koreans have much of a choice anyway.
>>
>>154699
*Project Sekai
>>
>>154581
I have an s10+ and I don't feel like it's ever made me miss an input other than when I fatpalm the side and cause it to wonder what the fuck I'm doing.

I'm also bad though so maybe I'll run into this as I move on to 9+s and above.
>>
>>144137
Wish the songs were more difficult. The only one that posed any sort of challenge was Marigold, but even that was mainly just the middle of the song. The track selection was all around good.
>>
>>154581
Some interesting stuff in the comments though. Like how some multi touch shortcuts fuck with touch detection in rhythm games and you should disable them, or phones getting fucked up only after being dropped by accident.
>>
>>157247
Yeah, I saw, but evidently they're far from the only things fucking up touch detection.
>>
>>51610
I'm pretty sure Cytus 2 is currently on sale with all the DLC packs.
>>
Is 初音ミクの消失 on Master difficulty the ultimate boss chart of all rhythm games?
>only two people have managed to FC it
>first to TP100 Freedom Dve in Cytus can't FC it
>everyone who routinely max score PMs every chart in Arcaea can't FC it
>just about everyone else who didn't bother playing any gacha rhythm game (other than maybe Garupa) prior to Project Sekai can't FC it
>>
>>169921
Oh and
>literally every thumb player can't even clear it without using continues, never mind FC
>>
>>169921
Suck it T7Sfag
>>
>>170084
What?
>>
>>170097
That T7Sfag who keeps talking about how T7S is the best game because only 7 people in the world have FCed Worlds End or something
>>
>>170104
Oh, I see. I doubt Heaven's Rave on Legend difficulty will be even half as tough, but anything can happen I suppose.
>>
>>170084
>>170104
I'm the T7Sfag. Well, was. I'm now a Project Sekaifag.
>>
File: 1588972158548.png (60 KB, 296x256)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>170134
Holy based
>>
>>170084
>>170104
>>170142
You're forever salty about T7S aren't you MireiP.
>>
>>170146
Yes
I'm also still kinda salty about SB69F even if I am occasionally playing it once in a while
>>
>>170202
You've claimed to hate T7S and its Chunithm-like gameplay, but now you praise Project Sekai to high heaven despite it also having Chunithm-like gameplay. Your reason for hating T7S is clear: because you don't like Makoto Tamasaka. Everyone who dislikes her also dislikes T7S. Everyone who likes her also likes T7S. That's how it's always worked. It's likely also why you don't dislike SB69F as much as T7S.
>>
File: Eikl0nCU8AANBJ_.jpg (1.6 MB, 1920x1080)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>WACCA songs in D4DJ
FUCK
Please Lowiro, please bring WACCA collab to Arcaea.
>>
>>170234
>the city of lolwiro
>doing anything relevant
lol
>>
>>170217
T7Sfag my "praising" of Sekai was sarcastic
I fucking hate what they've done to my childhood songs
>>
>>170252
Well, okay. But whether or not T7S charts are hard doesn't matter, just saying.
>>
Why do mobile rhythm games all think they need some sort of screen slide gimmick? It's like waggle, give a developer something and they'll feel like they're required to use it. Bonus failure score awarded for also making it hell to play with your thumbs on a platform that is usually handheld, stretch your fingers across the screen on 6.9" screens, or including dubstep.
>>
>>170257
That's not what your incessant posts about Heaven's Rave on World's End difficulty implh
>>
>>170265
No one who shills the difficulty, gameplay, songs, story, anyone other than Makoto Tamasaka etc actually plays the game. The only actual T7Sfags who play the game are those shilling Makoto Tamasaka.
>>
>>170261
>6.9" screens
>playing rhythm games on flagship samshits
>>
>>170290
Everything new will be in the 6.5"-7" range soon, though. Cellhones, the Switch, etc.. It's bad design to require thumb travel to the opposite end of the screen as it's inevitable that it will become a problem. Tiny hands will be screwed, and large hands end up palming the side of the touchscreen and triggering false touch events.
>>
>>170292
iPhone 12 mini
>>
File: Ei7uomVUYAg2SVm.jpg (150 KB, 2048x1430)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>170240
I'm salty as fuck. They already brought TANO*C collab, so why is it so hard to bring collab with TANO*C arcade game?
I didn't particularly like demo version of D4DJ, but now it's definitely on my waiting list.
>>
>>170292
>and large hands end up palming the side of the touchscreen and triggering false touch events.
As opposed to small hands doing the same on small phones?
>>
>>113375
>vos
Virtual Orchestra Studio?
>>
File: EjV-c16XcAgIV-i.jpg (529 KB, 1920x1273)
529 KB
529 KB JPG
YESSSSSSSSSSS
>>
File: 1590339289163.jpg (35 KB, 600x600)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>172819
Thjat's old news anon, they already got a crossover last month
>>
>>172420
I'm surprised that anyone still remember about that at all.
>>
>>173666
I want to play it again but just couldn't get it working on my pc. Do you have any tips, satan?
>>
>>174004
Compatibility mode. It might not help at all if you already jumped the gun to win 10, though.
>>
>>174578
Welp, I'm fucked then. I miss playing it, spent half my childhood playing VOS.
Didn't help that pretty much any download available now is flagged by antivirus.
>>
This Tapsonic game fucking sucks. Why is Arcaea the only game that doesnt X you out of the song when you miss notes?
>>
Ugh. I reinstalled Arcaea but starting at 0 is awful. I accidentally overwrote my cloud save that had all the songs unlocked and that save is on my other phone with a broken screen. $200 to fix the screen and get my save data and high scores back.
>>
>>175645
If your old phone is an android you can probably plug a mouse in and fumble around in the dark until you click the cloud save buttton.
>>
>>175662
Hm well without seeing, I would need to first unlock the phone and then find the Arcaea app to do that. Sounds impossible especially since I would have to guess the pin a few times with no way to know if it opened.
>>
>put slow in chart for speedcore song
Nitro is taking some dope meth
>>
>>175619
>Why is Arcaea the only game that doesnt X you out of the song when you miss notes?
You need to play more games if you seriously believe that.
>>
what's your favorite music pack in arcaea
>>
>>108749
Who is this aidor/u/ person?
>>
>>174675
You can try to emulate the game with virtual console or a bootable usb linux (through wine) if you really want it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9pGRHFwl5A
Bow to the new queen
>>
>>179693
Some shitposter who frequents /u/.
>>
>>183034
>Rhythm game with doujin music from various circles
>"Officially approved"
Seriously, was it the man himself who approved this?
>>
File: 1597752304973.png (205 KB, 481x317)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>184795
It's the same for all the other 'major' 2hu fan gachas; ZUN gave them "his blessing" before the maiden voyage and get some starting street cred just by that. Again, it literally was the same for the now-dead Cannonball, Lost Word and that one dungeon crawler coming up in a few months, really

>>179245
Black Fate hands down, even the weakest track in there (Antagonism) sounds good in there. Shame it's basically an end-game kind of pack where everything is top-difficulty-tier and you got to understand the game's main story in all the former packs, if you wanna go through its ultimate unlock the legit way
>>
https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-s20-fe-touchscreen-issues-come-users-complain/
Another reminder to stay away from Samsung if you're playing mobile rhythm games on phone.
>>
>>183034
>literally Bandori
Yawn
>>
>>186047
aw fuck I was just thinking of getting that
>>
>>186897
You'd do well to shelve that idea until Samshit stops using S6SY761X as the touch controller chipset in its devices. It's more than likely to be the culprit.
>>
>>186944
man fuck I was so excited for a non-exynos samshit too
guess I'll wait for those damn xperias to drop down to a less stupid price
>>
>>187015
S10 Lite wasn't available in your country?What country?
>>
>>187124
>look it up
>mfw
wtf I didn't know that
>>
>>50705
are there any rhythm games I can play comfortably with just my thumbs and without having to set my phone on a table?
>>
>>51885
bruh it's literally just 2 bucks
>>
>>187700
Almost all of them. Stuff like Dynamix are the exceptions to the rule.
>>
File: IMG_0416.jpg (192 KB, 1312x986)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
Cytus 3.5 is out
Capso shop and more story for Cherry Punk, Bobo, and Sagar
>>
>>184864
Yeah I like the songs that arent so hard but are still a challenge. After practicing a lot I could beat Dreamin Attraction so about that level of difficulty is good
>>
>>187700
You can play most songs in arcaea like that up to a certain difficulty. Like goodtek would be too hard but rabbit in the black room is a-ok
>>
>>187700
Actually i just beat that song with thumbs to check lol but some songs require 4 fingers
>>
Kinda like new chart guy in Arcaea. Cross Over feels like more fun version of Flyburg.
>>
https://queseragames.com/
Anyone hype for this?
>>
i'm just gonna share a simple name of a game.. Pita Pat Beat, spiritual successor to Technictix and Technic Beat. is on IOS only and is free.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (8 KB, 134x160)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>189812
>iOS only
>>
So D4DJ got beta released and fuck me it's irritating to reroll
The tutorial song is unskippable, all the effects are turned on so it lags at the halfway point when the skill cut-ins start flashing, and they won't even let you recalibrate beforehand
At least the tutorial song is back to Dig Delight instead of that generic game over music
>>
>>187700
a lot of shit can be played with thumbs only but the skill ceiling is significantly higher than indexes because thumbs are retarded, on top of that there are charts that are downright impossible with thumbs alone, you can go really far if you try hard enough though,
>>
>>187700
Casually, all of them.
Tryhardly, it depends. Tablets are always more favored for rhythm games, but some are more playable with thumbs than others. You can look up "x hardest song" then "x song thumbs" to check thumb playability.
>>
>play D4DJ without any notes dropping
>suddenly phone lags like fuck while reading convos
>wait a while, phone stops lagging, resume playing
>phone starts dropping notes like crazy
>restart game, same thing; reboot phone, same thing
God I fucking hate this. What is even fucking going on.

>>190249
Rerolling took me like 2 or 3 minutes per attempt. Don't know what you were doing.

>>190249
Found it to be good practice for the song proper tbqh.
>>
>people complaining that skill cut in in d4dj is laggy
>they don't even know how to turn it off
moonlet dilemmas are so funny
>>
Quick review about D4DJ
>SDVX-lite gameplay is fun, swiping pink notes is super fun
>medley feature is brilliant, but track choices are to be desired (it's still open beta with limited list)
>notes can be unreadable past Hard difficulty, especially with chart-stopping turntable notes (oranges and reds)
>5-point stamina is too short compared to 10-point stamina in Bandori
>don't give a fuck about chara design or story or gachashit
>>
>>191103
shame about that stam limit plus you can't even keep playing after you run out unlike bandori, I was really enjoying that cover of galaxy express 999
I mostly agree with you besides the chart-stopping thing, you get used to it eventually
>>
>>191108
>plus you can't even keep playing after you run out unlike bandori
But you can. Those rehearsals don't give you rewards but score, combo and play counts all include rehearsal plays.
>>
>>191152
holy fuck I'm retarded, the button was right there on the left
thanks for spoonfeeding me
>>
>Day 2 of playing D4DJ
>been wondering why one particular song is stuck inside my head
>Genki Hirota as composer
Not only did they bring WACCA songs into the game, they also brought in my guy Genki. For now this will be my main game.
>>
>>68852
I also wanna know.
>>
Am I doing something wrong or is it actually this fucking hard to get EXP tickets on D4DJ
>>
>>
>>51083
>>54467
>>54639
If story is that important, why hasn't there been a visual novel where each point of route branching unlocks a different song, and you have to go through all the different routes and branches to unlock all the songs? There could even be a few situations where the route you take depends on how well you played a previous chart.
>>
>>186047
https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-improves-galaxy-s20-fe-touchscreen-two-firmware-updates/
can I buy it now
>>
>>196535
No, Samshits are bad with rhythm games in general. S20 FE was just particularly bad even by Samshit standards.
>>
File: ElAx5hmVMAA_gpP.jpg (856 KB, 1920x1080)
856 KB
856 KB JPG
we esports now
>>
>>188984
Eternal Core might be a solid enough pick, it has a good difficulty scaling and more songs than your average pack has at a decent enough price
having a catchy frums song that doesn't suck is also a bonus
>>
File: 1595794911642.jpg (83 KB, 384x313)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>196707
Does PS have boss song other than Hibana? How would scoring work with gacha units? What about P-locks and heal?
I'm up for it like in osu! world cup, but I just don't see it in mobile rhythm game, let alone gacha rhythm game. Cute Miku though.
>>
>>197178
>Hibana
The only boss song is Shoushitsu. Presumably p-locks won't be allowed but I don't see why heals shouldn't be allowed.

>but I just don't see it in mobile rhythm game
IIRC Arcaea had them first.
>>
D4DJ was just officially released. Quick comments
>small buffs on live reward, but still seems pitiful compared to in Bandori
>release login event at least gives enough ticket to max one or two girls
>finally understood why they gave 1M coins during beta, coin shop sells exp tickets and stam drinks
>love the medley event format
>more than double of new tracks, but apparently still not all of them come out yet
>mixed opinions on cover choices, some mismatched track & covering group
>>
In other news, NAOKI's mobile rhythm game -SEVEN'S Code- will shut down within the month. While the game will still be playable, no more update for it will ever be made:
https://www.siliconera.com/sevens-code-ending-services-after-one-year/?fbclid=IwAR1gEjfiNA9oupUIx0jE3FmKWh46KJZNHHF6GOZyNnY3NVCRCoWH3m1TEWU
>>
>play D4DJ
>notes keep breaking
>notes in the middle break the most often but sometimes the notes at the side also break
God I hate my phone
>>
This is just a personal observation, but anyone else find that phones with giant bezels and square corners drop much fewer notes than fullscreen phones with rounded corners? When the iPhone SE Plus comes out it might actually be the best phone for mobile rhythm games.
>>
>>199430
I meant corners for the touchscreen, by the way.
>>
>>199430
>>199431
Oh and of course the screen must be flat as well. Fuck curved screens.
>>
>>199430
Maybe because the bezel area acts as stress-free damper from touches. There's no capacitive screen underneath it, so it can take some stress away.
For the latter, I suspect it's because both actually have same rounded corners shape of capacitive screen, so with square corners, there's some gap to alleviate stress. I don't know though, in theory, square corners shape is also very susceptible to screen failure from fall damage etc.
>>
>>199461
>square corners shape is also very susceptible to screen failure from fall damage
That's what the bezels are for. They tank the damage for the square corners.
>>
>>199666
Yeah, but then there are phones like Note20 that are just asking for screen replacement every week.
>>
>>199980
>Note20
I don't know why you're bringing up a phone that has a fullscreen display, rounded corners for the fullscreen, and worst of all, is a Samshit.
>>
>>199666
I don't get why you think this. Unless you're accidentallying your phone in a hydraulic press or something you're not going to break the display, you're going to break the glass that is bonded to the display. And bezels don't do anything to stop the glass from shattering.
>>
File: 1576014006756.jpg (183 KB, 1389x1500)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>200152
I meant Note20 Ultra, my bad.
>>
how different is playing on tablet compared to phone? I'm playing on phone and I'm getting filtered hard but I dont know if im just bad or the phone really gimps the experience

I'm playing D4DJ btw
>>
>>202686
I can play most of 13+ just fine on a phone so either it's just you or your phone particularly
>>
>>200213
I mean, even when the glass breaks on a phone with big bezels, the display's touchscreen always continues to work perfectly as long as the display itself is still intact, which cannot always be said for fullscreen phones. And the cracks on the glass are far less likely expand to eventually damage the display if the bezels are big. I don't know how to explain exactly why but it has something to do with the different structures of the phones.

>>200256
That's even worse. It has a fucking curved screen on top of everything else mentioned.

>>202686
What phone?
>>
>>202948
I mean, those cracks still expand, they're just a lot less likely to expand to the display itself.
>>
File: 1584792665059.gif (203 KB, 171x332)
203 KB
203 KB GIF
Lapis's arcs were top tier fun. From the same guy who charted Nightmare, that was great chart.
>>
>>60666
how can I get groove coaster 1 on android? spooky trip anon
>>
>>202686
Tablet nets you much more lane space.
I really want one but I refuse to buy apple crap and android tablets cost an arm and a leg for anything decent...
>>
>>206540
iPads are unironically the only good tablets in the market.
>>
>>210570
Sure, but Apple's walled garden is stupid as fuck. And i will never forgive them for pushing the no headphone jack meme.
>>
>>187701
to get all DLC you need to shell enough money on the game to buy a AAA release non-mobile, and C2 is not a AAA release.
not to mention said DLC is also the full story.
>>
File: EZ8mzBcXQAMRRFs.jpg (31 KB, 600x337)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>121651
>New trials will await you, but what's in store may drive you mad...
Can't be any worse than the absolutely godawful not-song Got Hive of Ra
>>
>>121651
Speaking of, looks like the announcement of the winners might come in the very near future
https://twitter.com/arcaea_en/status/1323693902914879489
>>
I was reading up on Android 11 and saw this.
>OpenSL ES is deprecated in favor of Oboe.
Did this do anything for latency?
>>
>playing song
>game stutters for no reason
>miss a couple of notes
>everything is out of sync now
>die
one of these days I'm going to rage buy an ipad
>>
>>196535
Parallel swiping is still fucked bro
>>
>>213478
Project Sekai? Yeah, I hear it stutters on some devices.
>>
>>110493
>>110505
Jesus christ these are some trash-ass scores
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (185 KB, 1280x720)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>50705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZQjEEvPcUQ
Has anyone tried out Cytoid? I thought it was a pretty solid Cytus clone, but the inconsistent timings within a single track were getting fucked on my device. Idk if that was a hardware issue or the game is unoptimized or what.
>>
>>214995
It's fine but making charts is such a God damn pain in the ass and a good chunk of user created tracks are pretty bad. People see Freedom Dive and are like "let's back that but worse"
>>
>>214995
>>215271
I'm mixed on cytoid as well.
The lack of grouped notes irritates me, cause I have been playing on grouped mode in cytus 2 for forever.
Also, lots of charts are either terribly made or hard for the sake of being hard, rather than being an extension of the song. Dropped inputs and random fails really stand out in these "throw shit at the wall" level 15+ charts.
To continue wailing on it, the arcade timing really bugs me considering it's so hard to get a 100% perfect calibration. I can regularly clear level 15's in both cytus and cytoid, but I have been agonizing over 100% tp in a certain level 7 on cytoid for a few weeks now.

Overall, if you can find good charts it is a moderately acceptable open-source alternative to the cytus gameplay. There's a rating system in the chart browser that can clue you into particularly poorly made ones. I'm also fond of the character system released in 2.0, as well as the tiers system for certifying your skills. I hope in the future they can find better songs and associated charts to take advantage of these ideas.
>>
Another reminder to everyone here to avoid Samsung like the plague.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGn-4GCNbwo

>>206540
>android tablets
>anything decent
lol

>>216833
Are you on Android?
>>
>>217290
nope, ipad pro. I'd wager that the android experience is worse.
>>
>>217290
https://youtu.be/A1Y49XhLkxI
Meanwhile...
>>
>>217524
>9+
Wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>>217530
Yeah, looks like a case of the bads to me.
https://youtu.be/yu_1PcVbrK0
>>
>>217603
>needs stylus pens in order to not drop touches
The absolute state of samshits
>>
AHHHHHHHHHHHH RAYARK YOU FUCKING JEWS YOU'RE EXPLOITING MY LOVE FOR DEEMO TO STEAL ANOTHER $10 FROM ME IN CYTUS
>>
>>219189
This is why I love idolshits.
>>
>>219189
we better get magnolia or myosotis
>>
>>219189
I hope Hans is free since the pattern was up to this point that when they made continuations/prequels to characters they would make at least one of them free like Sagar and Bobo or Cherry and Cherry Punk. Though knowing Rayark I doubt it.
Give me Magnolia or give me death.
Entrance would be KINO but fucking China happened
>>
>>219961
>he's paid
Fuck. How can I justify to myself dumping 10 more dollars on this?
>>
>>222640
Ehhhhhhh the song selection isn't that good besides Leviathan and Platinum fuck Rayark for holding more Sta Kino away from me so I'd mostly buy it if you really want to read the story since nobody uploads synopses anywhere anymore
>>
>>222655
If you wanted more Sta you could just play his fucking game instead
>>
>>222659
I did and it's fucking shit
>>
>>222664
X.X
>>
File: 1605439144231.png (44 KB, 600x600)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
In other news, have a Tatsh serialized song in Arcaea, the first mobile step for his 5-parter X series
https://twitter.com/arcaea_en/status/1328125634518913024
>>
Has anyone tried Honeyworks' new rhythm game?
>>
>>183541
Sounds like a top bloke.
>>
>Like the idea of rhythm games
>Can't into actually playing them
I hate it. Easy is too simple, but even normal throws me through a loop.
>>
>>226737
Practice more, muscle memory is key. It also depends on what game you're playing. Arcaea has really strict timing, while Cytus 2 is pretty lenient provided you're not going for 100TP. Or just try to enjoy the charts without getting too hung up on scoring.
>>
>>225111
Considering downloading it, though the gameplay seems pretty much spot on identical to Bandori.
>>
>Can't beat cross over
>Stop playing for over a week
>Play again
>Beat it first try
How do I come to terms with being retarded?
>>
>>227885
Figures. I wanted to try it for Honeyworks' songs, but with PS up and running, I'm just not feeling it.
>>
I'm still so sad that the ARIA rhythm game got shut down.
>>
>>198477
Is it any good? Also is it "still playable" because the servers are kept up for whatever reason or is the game just a download and play offline game
>>
>>230490
I presume it's like whatever happened with Tokimeki Idol.
>>
>>230590
What little info I could find about the game was so obscure that I couldn't figure out much about it. It's supposedly a rhythm game with two modes, with a sci-fi story, but supposedly even though the game is shut down, you can technically download parts of it while other parts aren't available for download. I guess I might try it out? Dunno. The main reviews for it basically say "go play Cytus II instead"

I guess the advantage this has is that Cytus II is technically not free?
>>
File: Enac5TxWEAA_OA8.jpg (249 KB, 1200x600)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/arcaea_jp/status/1330423251902885889
What a curveball, holy shit Lowiro
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (211 KB, 1225x669)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>230802
Arcaea devs watching M$ buying Bethesda be like "That's a good trick!"
>>
>>230802
More like Lolwiro amirite?
>>
>>230802
Isn't that going to be a ton of songs over the course of a month?
>>
>>114351
>>214982
lmao why are you guys such dicks

>>110505
pick one chaos song you like and grind it until you get an A, that will help you get started
>>
>>237496
Seems it will be biweekly pack release, starting from second contest pack.
>>
File: 20201130_070707.jpg (3.32 MB, 3500x3500)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB JPG
>>
>>242196
>*user was banned for this post.*
>>
>>242196
So its free then?
>>
>>244130
looks like it
at worst he'll unlock once you buy DLC songs as just a way to clean up the NEKO library and he won't have anything original

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.