[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 160 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: out.webm (2.86 MB, 1280x720)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
Buzz Breaking
>>
>>506526
Can't believe all the retard kids voted for edgar's gadget, it's absolute dogshit everyone knows edgar is trash without his super.
>>
Spike's and Edgar's gadgets are out now.
>>
>>506526
When will retards learn to let the trophy decay instead of carrying it in the enemy spawn.
>>
What happened to the last thread?
>>
>>507057
>>1
>>
>>507080
Fucking retarded
>>
>>507080
i don't get it
>>
>>507057
janny doesn't like it when an OP has general in it.
>>
wow ur other thread was so dead you had to make a new one in less than 5 days? lol
>>
MATCHMAKING IS DOGSHIT

ps new captcha is dogshit too
>>
mortisnigs shitting up bb should be fucking hung
>>
When is Griff coming out?
>>
>>507736
end of july i think? should be a week after the challenge where you can get him iirc.
>>
File: 20210709_105528.jpg (1.08 MB, 1920x1080)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
It's not fair that trophy road brawlers get so many skins simply because everyone owns them.
>>
>>506559
After having used it, I now apologize, Edgar's new gadget is not dogshit as I thought it's actually quite decent and definitely usable on ladder. His first gadget is still better imo but I can see myself using the second one depending on the opponents comp.
>>
Nita is still so cute
>>
managed to go 9-2 in the challenge playing with randos

ps. dead thread
>>
Which game mode will be available next week? Volleyball or stealing the trophy?
>>
>>511029
Volleybrawl
>>
I finally downloaded kurobaex cause new captcha broke readchan and couldnt post and this thread is super dead. Well I did challenge 9-0, yay?
>>
>>510180
I went 9-0 and basically played tara every game, only had trouble against a poco double tank comp but we won in overtime.
>>
>>511268
>super dead
New captcha filtered all the mobile fags, you can feel it sitewide.
>>
Gold, Shooting Star
Primo, Rosa and my pick Darryl
Versus?
Mike, Tick, and Penny.
shouts of HOW DO YOU LIKE IT might have been real
>>
These sports skins suck
>49 gems each
Lmao
>>
Volleyball is out.
>>
File: 1609635226067.jpg (136 KB, 1137x1146)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Love using her on Showdown, picking off peeps after they just got done fighting someone else.
>>
Between Genie and Mortis, which one is more useless?
>>
>>513578
>gene
>useless
Are you fucking serious
>>
>>513700
So Mortis then?
>>
>>512357
pretty fun
>>
File: 20210713_194849.jpg (1.17 MB, 2000x1454)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
https://make.supercell.com/en/creation/colette-treasurehunter
Which Colette have you voted for bros. Loving this pirate one personally
>>
>>513829
https://make.supercell.com/en/creation/colette-maid
>>
>>513700
>sniper but not really
>low dps
>dies easily
>slow
>super depends on close range teammates
>>
>play this game on and off for 3 years
>F2P
>own 20 of the 40-something heroes
>get a night shift job for the summer
>decide to pay 5 bucks for the pass and grind this shit
>immediately get 4 new heroes from the chests
>>
Is the game still sideways? I'll start playing again when they change it back to the superior orientation
>>
File: 20210714_100701.jpg (1.65 MB, 1920x1080)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
Which Buzz SP is better?
>>
This new buzz SP is way too much holy shit
>>
>>514678
I like how it's basically a radar to see who's hiding in bushes.
>>
Which brawler is the best femboy?
>>
>>515134
Edgar is the only one, so it's not much of a competition.
>>
>>514651
2nd one easily
>>
Nug
>>
Nothing will prevent randoms from grouping up even if it means certain death for them all, natural instinct cannot be defeated
>>
>>515417
It seems to me that teaming up is becoming less and less common lately
>>
What did supercell mean by this?
>>
What are your top 6 highest trophy brawlers right now?
>>
>>515917
>teaming up is becoming less and less common lately
Kek, no it isn't. I've literally started seeing it in the showdown map maker, even tho there is no trophies to gain they will still team in that shit
>>
>>516550
Colt, Edgar, Collette, Mortis, Belle, Pocco.
Though I don't push anymore, not bothered.
>>
>>516909
This. Primos and Darryls are still spinning in circles and people keep enabling them.
>>
>>516550
These are my 9 highest but it's not really representative of what I play most. It's more just like these are the latest 9 brawlers I've pushed to r25.
>>
>>516550
Also absolute shit taste of build for Crow and Jessie.
>>517803
Darryls not viable in showdown? Hes not really teamed with often cause he auto charges super anyway and he gets hard countered by Primo so theres no reason to team with him. The biggest teamers are Primos, Genes and recently even Surges are starting to team.
>>514678
First one is honestly better. Buzz is best played on closed maps where you'll be near enough to charge super anyway, especially with gagdet helping you to get into critical areas and the 1 second stun instead of 0.5 just helps confirm so many more kills and makes it easier to cycle supers by doing damage anyway. If the enemy is so far away you need second starpower to charge super you probably shouldn't be playing Buzz on that map anyway.
>>
>>514078
Low quality bait but I'll bite. His dps is low but his pull is confirmed with auto aim at less than 5 tiles and his burst damage is high at 4536, enough to kill squishies or severely damage tanks and recharges itself very easily. He has 5k health, 11 tile range and a defensive gadget so if you're dying easily you're just bad positioning. His starpower is one of the best in the game, basically Pam super but better
>>
File: Spoiler Image (243 KB, 960x540)
243 KB
243 KB GIF
Hate a Buzz
>>
>>518420
It's not about what's better brah, it's about what's more fun, brah.
>>
File: IMG_20210717_142814.jpg (103 KB, 658x400)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>
>>518925
I hate how only this type of trash wins when there are so many good maps I come across.
>>
File: E6Ikz-5VcAcRKD1.jfif.jpg (149 KB, 888x1360)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>518925
>not a fan of BB already
>get a mission to win some BB maps
>"alright, I'll just use the chosen map so I don't lose trophies"
>hop in
>it's a hot mess
>>
Won 15 win challenge for first time. Neat. Can finally have that for my profile.
>>
It was pretty close. 15-2. Got the esports tab as well now kek. Never gonna register for that anyway. I feel waiting for the third day made it easier. Like in BB we didn't even face another pre made team, just pure randoms (You can tell cause when finding a game it didnt go straight to 6/6 found). Also HZ was easier than Heist honestly.
>>
>>520077
Did you assemble a team or did you play with randoms? Also what's the next stage of the BS championship like?
>>
>>520154
>>520154
I just played with Find a Team randoms. After 15 win challenge you can register for official esports stuff and play monthly qualifiers (9 matches with possible tie breakers i think) and if you win then you play in the monthly final (the official live stream games). Of course I'm not going to go beyond 15 win challenge though, I am merely a Diamond 3 pleb. Pic related is the esports tab.
>>
Why is the Griff challenge 15 wins?! Jewcell really doesnt want casuals to get an epic brawler huh. Even 12 wins makes your chances way higher. Just hoping its 4 losses at least instead of 3
>>
>>520430
It's 15 wins cause they don't want everyone to win him from the challenge, they actually want it to be an achievement/reward for those who can hit 15 wins.
>>
>>520478
That big 'achievement' of winning Griff a week early will hardly matter when everyone has him a week later anyway. Hes just an epic. They gave Edgar away for free. I'm not saying to make it a 9 win challenge, but at least 12 wins, not 15. With 15 wins it's like less than a percent of players will unlock him I believe.
>>
Man, I love Stu's new gadget, busting down walls to kill throwers is just too much fun.
>>
>>520264
interesting
>>
once I get to the last brawl pass level that gives free gems I'll be able to buy it, should I just buy the next one and skip this one if I am at that stage?
>>
>>521061
This is one of the better passes content wise, and if you're not maxxed then the progress makes it worth it anyway.
>>
capture the flag is back. feels good bro
>>
>>521061
Depends if you like Buzz or the skins. You can always wait until the end of the season when they announce what's in the next pass.
>>
>>521061
Carl skin is sick. Buzz skin is hot trash.
I bought it and still can buy the next one, since I didn't buy belle. That colt skin was retarded, and the same for the golden arm belle or whatever. Only reason she needs a golden arm is to jerk off my golden dong in supersonic speeds

If you got that Carl pirate skin I'd just wait for next pass honestly.
>>
Tempted
>>
>>523000
should i give my 500 power point rewards to Bea or Buzz i cant decide
>>
>>523000
(you)'d you by accident but nice gets
>>
>>523051
>>523054
Give em to Bea, I'd wager supercell will nerf Buzz by next season.
>>
>>523057
Buzz doesn't need a nerd, his low hp makes him balanced
>>
>>523244
>AOE stun in brawlstarts
>balanced

Pick one
>>
>>523244
That doesn't matter.
They'll nerf him anyway.
>>
The thinking man votes Volleybrawl.

The retarded nigger votes basket.
>>
>>524555
1.Present Plunder
2. Volleybrawl
3. Basketbrawl
4. Hold the Trophy
Sad to see Present Plunder second last.
>>
>>524739
this. ranking is basically same as mines. hopefully capture the flag goes permanent and rotate with hot zone (no idea why hot zone got choosen over capture the flag) add volleyball in the winter after some tweaks, and bring basketball for the summmer months.
>>
Who’s older, Leon or Nita
>>
>>524770
I agree fully.
>>
Nugget here, this game sucks now, what should I play next? I already dropped incelstars
>>
>>524770
>no idea why hot zone got choosen over capture the flag
Devs liked it more, tho the official reason they gave was something like it had more "potential" or some shit
>>
>>525046
play ligma
>>
>mass tank teaming at 600 trophies in solos
Can't wait for them to never fix this because they neglect the shit out of solos
>>
Free Griff in 15 minutes.
>>
>>526839
who the fuck is Griff anyway
>>
>>524780
probably leon
>>526879
newest "epic" brawler
>>
>>508533
That leon skin is so faggy
>>
Any thoughts on griff yet?
>>
Man highest trophies doesn't mean shit in this game. I just played with a 28k trophie diamond 1 who was fucking garbage.
>>
>>527546
I'm not gonna bother to get that shit early.
I'll hop on, but I know for a fact I'll verse sweats for 15 games straight and flunk out, and considering I've got 650 boxes worth of boxes ready for when he normally releases, there's no difference to me.
>>
File: IMG_20210724_142040.jpg (86 KB, 757x272)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
I don't get it, why was my team the underdog here
>>
>>524154
They're not going to nerf buzz hes perfectly fine as he is
>>524780
I feel like its Nita, cause leon says "dont make me get Nita" and calls out "Nita" as well
>>525230
I like HZ, each map in power league has totally different metas
>>525765
Ban duplicate brawlers in Showdown would be a good start to quelling teaming but would definitely increase matchmaking times. Maybe start with 3 of the same brawlers in one lobby at max to start. Tanks are technically already nerfed in showdown cause they get 400 hp from cubes instead of 10% of max hp which only benefits squishies, it's just that having high survivability, mobility and health is really important in a mode with 1 life
>>527546
Fought him twice so far. Seems pretty decent. Good burst, especially with starpower which improves his unload speed. Good range, good health, super charges quite fast, gadget is decent cause wallbreak. Overall I think supercell did well like with Buzz, very balanced on release
>>528080
Really weird kek. Only thing I can think of is that Edgar and Buzz are on a team so you technically fulfil the "Third player on a 2 man team with 200 trophies apart" rule
>>
>>528110
>they're not going to nerf buzz
Doesn't matter if he's balanced brah, they will nerf him.
>>
>>528172
Couple guys here keep saying supercell gonna nerf Buzz but haven't given any reasons yet. I can tell you why I think Buzz is perfect as is. High health cause he has slow unload so he takes a lot of damage when hes fighting someone without his stun and hes only fast not very fast unlike some other assassins. High mobility with super but not game breaking cause he doesnt just ignore walls like primo and edgar which also makes him a lot higher skill cap and more rewarding to play, and it's not super punishing if you do miss super unlike with darryl for example cause he can use gadget as a safety net. His gagdet gives him constant pressure even without his super which is something most tanks struggle with. His passive super charge having an actual condition tied to it makes it's so you can counterplay Buzz by wall breaking and outranging him and encourages active gameplay for the player, unlike edgar where hes completely useless without super but it's impossible to stop him from charging super.
>>
>>528277
They will because they want people to buy it based on exclusivity, once he is no longer part of pass he will bring in less cash.
>>
>>528293
So theyd nerf him because hes not in the spotlight anymore? That makes no sense. Supercell balances around win rates and use rates on ladder which is why unpopular characters like max, sprout, mr p, gene were meta for so long but edgar got nerfed instantly. They didnt nerf Belle at the end of her season, they buffed lou, gale and surge after their seasons.
There's 0 reason that theyd nerf Buzz. If supercell wanted the strongest characters to be the most expensive to generate revenue theyd have nerfed stu emz primo to the ground by now and the meta would be crow spike amber sandy leon
>>
>>528325
>So theyd nerf him because hes not in the spotlight anymore?
Yes, they need to sell next passes for the next season and if player think that Buzz is still OP then theh won't bother with the next ebin brawler.
>>
>>506526
You will never be japanese, fyi
>>
>>524780
The better question is: Who’s the top and who’s the bottom?
>>
File: 1622469502997.png (88 KB, 458x589)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>528771
Again that logic doesnt track because Gale was still Top 2 when Surge was the best, Colettes been at least top 15 every meta since release and shes not even very fun to play, Ruffs has been top 10 since release, Belle didnt get nerfed and is still top 3, Surge even after TTM nerf is still top 15 after people realised how op gadget + SIC is. Even Lou is mediocre but he still has some wow factor in HZ and Siege.
And again no one even thinks Buzz is OP.
>>
>>528277
I'm not going to give you reasons, I'm not here to reason with you.
>>528293
This person isn't me.
>>
>>529035
>on a thread dedicated to brawlstars
>doesn't wanna discuss brawlstars
Uhh okay. I think Piper is gonna get nerfed next season btw. No reason. I'm not here to reason after all.
>>
>>529142
Yeah, exactly.
And I'm not upset at your lack of reasoning, or offended in your lack of feeling obligated in explaining yourself to me.
Cry.
>>
Three wins out of 15
I have seriously bad luck with getting teammates who throw the match, fuck you Killer Elite. I know it'd be abused within seconds, but I wish there was a report function for that shit.
>>
>>529208
Ok boss I'll make sure not to discuss the meta anymore. I'll just shitpost and post jail bait
>>
what happened the trophy thieves after today? Do it goes back to basketball? or is it all over?
>>
>>529525
Maybe itll go back to basket brawl since it won the popularity poll.
>>
Neither of my teammates had even won a 15 win challenge before, honestly just use find a team and you'll be fine. First 2 guys I found, each only Gold 3 but they had a nice 7k and 10k 3v3 wins and it was mostly smooth sailing. Just being able to control which brawlers you're playing to use the best comps gives you a huge advantage.
>>
Does this game have lore?
>>
>>529911
yeah but it's sparse, never brought up outside of quotes and it's mostly on the game page
>>
File: 20210726_032141.jpg (568 KB, 1920x1080)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
>EAT MY BALLS
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>529911
https://youtu.be/iLldZf8rvqs
>>
File: 20210727_221403.jpg (1.31 MB, 1323x2016)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
Is anybody still here?
>>
>>529911
starr park but it was never brought up ever again after season 3 because fuck you
>>
Playing power league for the first time in 2 weeks reminded me of why I stopped playing. The meta is so stale, sick of getting raped by stu, gene, belle, sandy, emz in every single gamemode. Playing griff has been pretty fun though I guess? Maybe he'll shake up the meta a little at least
>>
>>521133
what makes it better content wise?
>>
Which Colette skin are you voting for bros
>>
>>532211
Great skins, fun brawler and theme?
Compared to Belle's one with two mediocre skins and an OP brawler, I prefer this one.
>>
>>532371
Buzz skin is pretty shit and everyone has at least 1 carl skin these days
>>
>>532371
Also I'll concede that belle is boring but gunslinger colt is cool
>>
this game is literally for babies.
>>
>>532814
>>532817
All a matter of taste, but objectively the Carl skin is higher value than the Colt one.
I like the Buzz skin too, depends on your preference obviously.
>>
>>532829
yes. and?
>>
>>
>>529208
have sex
>>
>>532917
Eh, not my favorite, but it's stil nice.
>>
>>532917
>Another Francynigger skin
>When Broken Timeline Colette was the clear winner
>Supergoy shills defending this retarded decision

Ahem
FUCK FRANCY ARTIST
FUCK SHILLS
AND FUCK SUPERNIGGER
>>
>>532829
Every game is for babies Mr. Adult
>>532837
Yeah Colt skin not having animations or effects does make it pretty low value compared to Carl but I'm a sucker for wild west stuff. Every brawl pass to date has had at least 1 amazing skin imo
>>532917
Decent. The theme was kinda vague honestly. Most of the skins were barely even relevant to the "time" theme
>>532986
I'm not that pleased with it either but Broken Timeline was ass. Also they make it very clear on the website that they retain the final decision.
>>
>>532917
why did they go with the most generic skin of the bunch im so angry we could have gotten some cool robot shit but noooooo god fucking dammit
>>
>>532917
Knight Brawler using sword and shield when
>>
One big box.
One.
Had 700 boxes worth of boxes ready too.
Love my luck.
>>
>>534072
Got his SP in one big box right after leveling him too, God bless.
>>
>>534072
>he had to use a big box
ngmi
>>
>>534162
Didn't bother with the challenge. Not my cup of tea to battle sweats for 15 games when I can use my superb luck to get it a week later.
>>
nightmare here. nugget is still my little bitch. I am still alive. russian army is tough, having hard time here, now in the hospital, chilling. 11 months left. want to buy a phone for army specifically, im afraid that my main phone could be stolen
>>
>>534272
Why is nugget still living in your head rent free after all this time.
>>
>>534216
>he had to wait one week
have fun eating my scraps noob
>>
>>534327
Sneed
>>
Does Pam's new gadget bring her back to the meta?
>>
>>534629
It's a solid gagdet but it wont help her against meta brawlers. Primo will still easily run circles around her and out damage her. Stu can just dash once she activates gagdet and dodge shots easy. Belle hard counters her, more range, damage, better wall peeking and bounce shots destroy turret. Tara and Ruffs have their own gagdet to block shots. Gene outranges and has great wall peek.
Overall 6/10, its inconsistent at long range and she already has good matchups against short range brawlers for the most part like Bull and Darryl with high damage and starpower.
>>
>I’m so overpowered! Upvote this!
Is EMZ a redditor?
>>
>>534934
EMZ is like yeah
yeah
>>
>>534934
Shes an Instagram influencer obviously you brainlet. Reddit is based around communities, instagram has personal profiles
>>
>>534427
Cope
>>
7 months and no Byron skin...
How do we cope with this Byronbros.
How has supercell not done anything with his design, hes the classic evil old well dressed schemer. Just stick him in a tux and give him a monocle, bang 30 gem skin idea easy.
>>
>>535513
It's more profitable to give skins to characters which most players own.
>>
>>536196
Obviously but theres other factors supercell considers as well. Edgar has been a top 5 most played brawler since release he still only has 1 skin yet Lou has been bottom 5 least played since release and has 2 non brawl pass skins. Amber is the least owned character in the game but she has a skin. And anyway I'm pretty sure Byron is actually fairly popular for a mythic character, hes got decent play rates I think.
>>
>>534692
Would she be a bit better if her shots were more clustered?
>>
>>536437
Yeah naturally but that's not the issue with her. Her biggest problems at the moment are just Stu and Belle. Their mechanics are just too good for Pam to handle. Pam already has crazy good stats. 3k damage attack, 6720 health, fast reload, 504 healing per second, good range. Her mechanics are just very basic and she doesnt really specialise anywhere. Shes a generalist and generalists have basically entirely fallen out of the meta. Just look at Carl, the moment Sandy and Tara got a strong second gagdet, no one uses Carl in lane anymore and they use Sandy and Tara in lane everywhere instead. The moment a laner better than Sandy/Tara appears, Sandy/Tara will drop out the meta as well, guaranteed. Power creep in Brawlstars is no longer about pure stats anymore, it's about new OP mechanics like Stu 1 shot super and Belle bounce shots.
>>
>>536671
One would dare to imagine what OP Brawler SC makes next?
>>
>>506526
i can't stop fappin to colette bros
>>
I've always wondered, why in the world are Supercell games monetized so heavily monetized, despite the company's supposed internal structure? Is the "we don't interfere with development decisions and let the cell do their own thing" stuff just lip service?
>>
>>537474
because money
>>
>>537474
Do you understand why companies exist in the first place?
>>
>>537474
Owned by Tencent
Also it's not even particularly heavy monetisation for a mobile game (which are typically very monetised cause they usually only live for a few years)
>>
>>536708
Another legendary one like Amber so I can flex at low ranks for a week until the inevitable emergency nerfs
>>
File: 20210802_160323.jpg (1.49 MB, 1920x1080)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
Looks like the talk won't happen until the 17th.
>>
wtf bros Gene is actually good in volleyball
>>
>>539428
Hes good on literally every mode this isn't news. Even Heist he can be decent on defense and lane control.
>>
>>539417
All the connections there are pretty easy to understand. I think the funniest one is that Amber isnt allowed in the Snowtel. One connection is particularly strange though. Piper seems to be connected to Colette with a BFF sticky note which makes sense, but then Colette has a second connection to the Goldarm Gang? We know Belle has a child but it certainly isn't Colette because Belle had red hair when she was young as seen in the Goldarm Belle skin and Colette has white hair. I dont think there's anything else of note in the picture.
>>
They chose Colette gladiator skin cause Max Hermes skin so it can fit the same theme
>>
>>539504
You're dense, aren't you? Collette's head is hiding the next pass brawler.
>>
>>539551
Of course I thought of Colettes head hiding an emblem of another unrevealed brawler smart ass. But I assumed those connections are for Colette cause there is a sticky note with BFF for Piper which is in character for Colette. Also Edgar's nail polish and Griffs coins are nearby so Colette would also be stationed at that point of the board.
>>
Nuggy here btw
This game is dead af
>>
>>539501
>Hes good on literally every mode
"no"
>>
>>539704
kys
t.nightmare
>>
>>539704
What happend to the game? Did the devs fucked up with greed? Havent been up to date for a while cuz life
>>
>>541931
Nothing. It's fine, nuggy is just burnt out.
So am I.
>>
burger lou is here for you
>>
>>543299
What a retarded skin
>>
>>543299
>you want fries with that?
>>
>>543378
They want the american audience.
>>
>>543378
What a Soulful skin. Too bad Lou is a horrible character
>>
Nice
>>
Just got crow from a free small box from the shop :)
>>
Do you think they'll keep adding new traits to old brawlers?
>>
There's a new fool-proof exploit in super city rampage. If you use gale's new gadget next to certain building at the beginning of the match, the boss will never destroy it. It will just stop and you can kill it.
>>
>>544381
I dont have Gales gagdet :(
Isnt Rampage already solved any way, like how boss fight is solved (Edgar + Belle)
>>
>>544381
This is the spot. Don't use your gadget a second time anywhere else because it can mess it up.
>>
Fuck, any update on Jackie's second gadget? Her current one is shit.
>>
Next season is probably going to have medieval theme.
>>
>>544410
Her gadget is fine, shes just bad. She needs massive super range buff, slight reload buff and slight health buff and most importantly; a shift in the meta. Stu, Belle, Primo, Emz, Barley, Rico and Gene all destroy her
>>
Uhh hooray
>>
>>544441
uhh congratulations
>>
seems like the team got bigger again and they're hiring so i wonder if a big update is in the works or something. see a lot of people saying its getting stale lately and if they're willing to keep expanding the team maybe some big changes or additions are upcoming. all the other supercell games besides the shitty quest one are chink led so i imagine brawl stars will be one of their main focuses for a while yet.
>>
>>544643
Well, they better have big updates coming because CoC and CR are pretty much dead.
>>
>>544643
Season 8 is coming soon so naturally there will be balance changes. Beyond the obvious Stu, Belle, Gene, Sandy, Taranerfs, I'm hoping for Mortis, Darryl, Edgar buffs mostly.
Also Supercells introduced a bunch on new trios recently like Stu, Ruffs, Buzz, Belle so hopefully we can see new brawlers fill out those spots instead of another new trio. We've even yet still to see the third super hero brawler with max and surge. I wouldn't expect any huge update though, they're just coming off the summer holiday. They'll most likely just announce BB and VB as permanent modes and have the new chromatic brawler with the balance changes.
>>
I still wish they added better PvE content to this game. Boss rush, protect the safe and city rampage are all crap.
>>
>>539417
what's the speculation for the next update? Or is it going be small and they're just going focus on the amusement park lore
>>
>>545129
My guess is that it's going to be a big lore update like they did with the investor video last year, but the actual new game content is going to be the usual 2 new brawlers and some other minor shit.
>>
The mortis skin seems to be the only worthwhile archive skin
>>
>>545709
On the other hand this Hermes Max skin seems amazing for 79 gems.
>>
>>539994
Yeah. You're sub 30 right?
>>
>>531981
I know this was posted on the 27th of July but since then WKBRL received a huge revamp to make it "acceptable". I'm thinking the "stay hydrated" arc words are just a red herring for the season that we just got.
Also
>look at WKBRL poster
>Broadcast on the 21st
We're having Brawl Talk sooner?
>>
>>545709
Speaking of, surely they should be putting more skins into the archive soon? It's been over a year since they introduced the archive. I can think of a couple skins I'd put in the archive; Koala Nita, Mascot Darryl, Popcorn Rico, Mecha Bo
Also, premium skins, since Robo Mike, Mecha Bo, Mecha Crow no more premium 300 gem skins have been released. I suppose they weren't as profitable as Supercell hoped
>>
>>545853
I think they probably forgot about it for a time kek.
Also,
>mecha bo
I would prefer if they left the big(ger) starpoint skins in general rotation desu.
>>
>>545901
In hindsight you may of meant the gem version, my bad .
>>
>>545902
Yes
>>
File: 8bit.webm (1.23 MB, 872x720)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB WEBM
>>
>>546709
Fun but shame the gadget is so bad
>>
>>530264
What the hell, how did I miss this kino
>>
>>546709
What's with the japanese names
>>
>>544729
They better finish the Superhero trio, it's the only incomplete team that didn't get introduced this year for fuck's sake, hell Starr Force trio got introduced in January and just in the following update we got the second member
>>
>>546756
It was released last september anon
>>
Bros I've both of Griff's starpowers in the shop but I can only afford one. Which one is better?
>>
>>547269
keep the change
>>
>>547195
The town trio didnt get finished for 3 years until Byron released. Some theories seem to show the next season will be in a castle setting (promotional images and Colette gladiator skin) so supercell might just be introducing another new trio kek
As for Kit, I think shes the one that stole the trophy and Supercell is just trying to trick us with those videos. Supercell will reveal Kit in the World Finals and release her as a character in December
>>
>>547282
>Supercell will reveal Kit in the World Finals
No
>She stole the trophy
It was Jessie.
>Release her as a character in December
Unironically would be kino if it happens, would also bring the question of how a normal cat became antropomorphic in-universe like Ruffs.
>>
>>547269
Second one is garbage. It heals between 10 and 330 health every 2 seconds. Assuming Griff is about half HP most of the game, that's about 80 healing per second. For comparison, Bandaid is about 130 hp/s (and allows Shelly to effectively have 7320 health), and Rosa starpower gives 200 hp/s (which is also effectively more when she has her shield up)
>>
>>547284
I am aware of Jessie and Belle being the 2 candidates for stealing the trophy. But Belle is too obvious and thered be no impact revealing her to be the thief. As for Jessie, it seems completely ridiculous and it also raises the question of what supercells motivation here is. Theres still 2 monthly tournaments so that means there still 2 "Who stole the trophy" videos yet to show. If it was Kit, that'll give enough content for 2 or 3 more videos and would also serve to hype up Kit for a big reveal in December. Last december we got edgar for free so supercell needs something big to reveal in December this year.
>>
>>547281
>>547288
Machine gun jew then
>>
File: griff.jpg (40 KB, 462x571)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>547281
>>547288
>>547298
Never fucking mind, 1 big box was enough
>>
>>530264
Surprisingly dark for a children's game
>>
Love Hermes Max
>>
>>548030
Yeah I wanna fuck her too
>>
File: 20210811_155903.jpg (3.26 MB, 2004x2505)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB JPG
That's it, I'm uninstalling.
https://twitter.com/BrawlStars/status/1425351327186571266?s=19
>>
File: s8k9qq3rllx41.jpg (51 KB, 1319x921)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>548372
> brock get white
>>
>>548372
what if amber was my gf \(≧∇≦)/
>>
>>548372
>zombie nita
>angel mortis
>young dyna
>female colt
>robot primo
>delinquent jessie
FUCKING BASED
>>
>>506526
So they'll make actual Youtubers into brawlers? If so, this is going to be a shillfest.
>>
is squeak really as shite as people say he is?
>>
>>549373
Literally just play him for 15 minutes even. You will never win lane. His projectile is tiny (⅓ tile wide) and it's slow, slowest reload in the game, very low damage, gadget is a complete joke, starpowers are mediocre, super is easily one of the worst in the game, and his range is short (only 7 tiles). I'd honestly go so far as to say he doesnt have a single positive matchup. Hes worse than Colette on release
>>
>>549352
What?
>>
>>549433
All this KairosTime-KairosTim bullshit
>>
>>549473
Oh I dont really keep up to with the casual BS ytbers. I mostly just watch the comp stuff
>>
Most probably its that the next brawler its a robot knight or a dragon or a mix of both, hope im worng and its somthing more original
Also the thief its just black knight jessie.
>>
Ruffs is so underrated man hes insane. Whenever I dont know who to pick I just pick Ruffs. Gem grab, bounty, siege, hotzone, open maps, closed maps. Hes top 10 and no one ever speaks about this dog
His main attack got nerfed but people exaggerate, his main attack is still good. 1400 damage with fast reload and 9 tile range and same bullet speed as piper. Hitting shots with him is so easy
>>
>>549352
>>549473
don't really know what you're talking about but if true
>immortalizing youtubers, the most drama-prone group on the entire internet
hoo boy
>>
>>549552
His starpowers are kinda meh.
>>
>>549352
At most it's going to be a reference, don't read too much into it.
>>
>>549579
This. Besides Kairos never actually predicts actual brawlers right he just gets the mechanics or concept. Shit that everyone over 16 can figure out will eventually be in the game
>Ramp up brawler
>Edgar and Colette's boss
Etc.
>>
Nice
>>
Cool
>>
Employment check:
Sefa still unemployed
Nightmare still unemployed
>>
The Bad Randoms song is GOOD
>>
Still about 10 days until the update. This was a pretty great season, 3 new modes, 2 new strong but not OP characters, new gadgets, new maps. Only bad thing is some low skill OP characters that are annoying to play against like Sandy, Belle and Stu (especially with the new gagdets)
>>
Colette
>>
https://youtu.be/5U23FVIwzx4
https://youtu.be/09jZFfhye2w
Bad Randoms Event "Seventeen"
>>
Last moment pull through.
Finishing this 2 hours before the end meant I played nearly entirely against plebs.
>>
is it safe to say 50 gem skins aren't ever going to go on sale? the first one, bibilante, came out nearly 5 months ago and no sale yet. might just buy the new stu skin if thats the case. or does it usually take longer than 5 months for a skin to initially go on sale? i can't honestly remember.
>>
>>553334
Never bought a skin with gems and neither should you.
>>
>>553390
i play this game daily and have put countless hours into it for over a year. i don't see whats so wrong about supporting a game i've enjoyed playing for a significant amount of time by throwing $10 to the devs occasionally. its not a gacha where you're spending hundreds to thousands constantly, and i'm not flat broke. people like me allow this game to continue to be completely f2p with a generous battle pass.
>>
>>553390
If you play frequently a skin here or there only make the game more fun
>>553399
Though Stu skins suck kek
>>
Neetbros..?
>>
https://youtu.be/zQRgLZDp5Ds
>>
>>554027
good shit
>>
>>553334
Supercell always puts a ton of skin sales right before the end of a season to bait people into buying skins and wasting gems not on the brawl pass.
It depends a lot on how popular the skin is. With Bibi getting Vicious Bibi for free and heroine bibi will go on sale for the last time ever this year, I cant imagine Bibilante is that popular. I think theres a chance it could go on sale next season, but honestly itll only go on sale to 30 gems probably so if you want a 50 gem skin, I'd say just buy it now.
>>
Kind of a shame how, because of the bad randoms skins taking up 2 skin slots, and true skins taking up one, we only have 3 skin slots rotating in the store.
>>
>>555048
4 skin slots is the default. The bad randoms arent taking up any normal skin slot space, they have their own unique slot.
>>
>>555148
I'm almost certain that 4 wasn't the default and we've had more skin rotations slots for a long while before.
>>
>>555685
Well you're wrong. Theres 4 normal skin slots that rotate daily. When a new skin releases or when theres a skin on sale they stay available on the left most slot for like a week or so, so it might seem as if theres 5+ skin slots. But theres only 4.
>>
I havent played a single Power League match, even if Jacky is one of my favorite brawlers it doesnt feel worth to autism grind last second.
wat do?
>>
>>556849
Same here
>wat do?
Nothing, I didn't get the 8bit skin last season either. Given that Kairos complained (and countless others) I'd wager they'll lower it considerably next season.
If you play casually/don't like powerleague or both, shits just not worth the effort even if over the course of the whole season.
>>
>>556539
Simply untrue.
>>
File: Db1Xdi6ELgU-HD.jpg (144 KB, 1280x720)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Talk in 25 hours
https://youtu.be/Db1Xdi6ELgU
>>
>>557194
I am hoping that a skin and the actually brawler. Square shape brawlers doesn't look good.
>>
>>557194
looks like shit
>>
>>557194
so this is probably a walking trashcan/janitor robot or dude in a suit. hoping its some sort of new unique robot like surge and not another cyclops bot. or this could totally be a 150 gem griff skin. the silhouette isn't too different from his dimensions, and they're willing to get super wacky like burger lou. would be really quick for a brawler to get a skin though, especially when byron still doesn't have one.
>>
>>
Hoping the new brawler is legendary.
>>
>>557888
>*LEAKS LIKE FUCKING COLLETE AND GETS RAPED BY R34 ARTIST
>>
>>557194
>only 5 minutes long
Looks like we won't be getting any starrpark lore this time.
>>
File: 20210821_161612.jpg (114 KB, 1287x1080)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
- New pass brawler Ash: Melee range, has rage bar that fills when he hits someone or gets hit. Rage mode makes him faster and stronger for a while. Super releases bots that attack the closest enemy.
- New solo showdown mode, number of trophies depends on how many kills you make
- Clubs are getting revamped, member limit is being dropped to 30
- Bunch of new skins and animated pins
- Free megabox when the update drops
>>
>>558317
Nice Pam skin. I wanna see balance changes. Solo showdown changes is nice, I think they should ban duplicate brawlers in one match cause I feel when people are playing the same brawler they're more likely to team in general even if its barley or lou or something. Cant wait to see club changes.
>>
>>558317
Wonder what they'll do to all the clubs that inevitably overflow...
>>
>>558390
Maybe they'll just forcibly destroy every current club
>>
>>558393
Guess I'll be joining the new /vmg/ club then
>>
The waiting music is great
>>
Only 500k live viewers. In the past they've had a million plus some.
>>
Need subtitles
>>
Neat update. New brawler feels nita-y, but the skins are all very nice.
>>
>>558398
summer. ppl just chill
>>
Struggling to find any changes but Penny got health buff to 4760. I was actually thinking she could do with a health buff to make her less reliant on her turret. Nice
>>
Shelly, Colt, Barley and Primo didn't really need new skins, though.
>>
Ash range seems really far for a brawler with 7280 health. It's like 5 tiles or something and he does 2240 damage which is ridiculously high but he probably has a slow reload or something or might just be that rage mechanic increasing his damage . Super seems kinda mediocre though, 5 420 health bots that move insanely fast and deal 420 health I think. He will definitely destroy Gene in the meta though so that's good.
>>
Based nuggy here, this update looks like absolute shit like always. Maybe gonna cop Pam or piper skin. The trash can brawler looks lame
(get a job neetcels (sefa and nightmare))

Nuggy out!
>>
>>558409
Yeah I thought the same. As the starting characters they already have a ton of skins. Also piper got another skin. Not a big fan of ninja ash but I really wanna play with him and not wait 2 months for him to drop to mythic rarity so I'll buy the BP
>>
>>558410
>he does 2240 damage
Only when his rage bar is full. When it's empty, he only does 1120 damage.
>>
Well I guess the update will drop when power league ends, so that's nice.
>>
>>558414
Yeah that make a lot more sense. Depending on how easily he can maintain uptime on his rage he could be broken or rubbish. His starpower will probably be something to increase his rage faster and we'll have to wait to see his gagdet. Also depending on how fast his super charges he could be really good in heist (2100 dps with 5 bots). I think his best mode will be HZ by far
>>
It's been more than a year since the Surge update, a whole year and the only real additions to the game have been a couple of new game modes. All the other changes were just skins and UI shit. Maybe pins but that's almost irrelevant. Why are they so incompetent despite it being a billion dollar franchise?
>>
>>558427
Sneed
>>
>>558427
What else would you have them add. Characters and modes ARE the only real content they can add if "skins and pins" arent real content. They're finally addressing clubs as well now.
>>
>>558427
For what it's worth, everyone just got back from vacation, and we got a whole bunch of neat skins and a modified Showdown.

As >>558442 said, characters and modes are the meat of the game. The coming update for fall/winter will probably have a lot more to it.

It's doing better than Clash Royale at the moment.
>>
>>558505
Get a job you unsightly turk
>>
Heist safe health is getting buffed from 45k to 56k based on the talk.
>>
I think Brawl Stars has already peaked in terms of popularity. They should take the game engine and tech and use it to make a whole new game. Maybe make a dedicated sports game because those modes seem to be popular in BS.
>>
>>558518
Obsessed, wasnt me
>>
>>558530
Yeah, it had potential tho, shitty team ruined it with such garbage updates. I feel that after the colette pass it all went down hill.
Every pass feels the same, every new brawler feels irrelevant or a mix of previous brawlers, and gets 'balanced' into even further irrelevance the next update.

They are probably aware of the glacial speed of their updates that's why they need to release content little by little like animated pins, that took like half a year to release all of them, or gold and silver skins that are still being released after like a year.
League is just a chore, it didn't really accomplish the goal of fixing power play. It's probably even worse as it lasts two whole months before giving you the 'rewards' of useless star points.
Map maker is a joke, literally the same maps over and over again. Only useful to complete quests.
I don't know how to fix this game, I would like an extra level of complexity for advanced players and get rid of the star point system
>>
Truly boggling how Stu is still a meta menace and is as absolutely good as he is THIS LONG after his initial release.
Do these tards even think? Gadget that gives him wall break + damage + free ult????? Why? Not to mention the rest of his kit... AHHHHH
>>
>>558933
>THIS LONG
It's cause the pros/youtubers don't bitch about stu to supercell devs, just remenber when the update dropped and the pros and youtubers all immediately hounded supercell demanding they revert the ammo respawn and that they nerf primo to oblivion, and supercell listened and reverted those changes in a week or so.
>>
>>558978
Pain
>>
Hello frens, how are you? Boxxy here. Sefa how is school? Is Wolfy back? Does latte still play this game? Is nugget a fully transitioned girl now? Does your mom know you're gay?
>>
>>559025
Hello this is sefa the real sefa yes my mum knows I'm gay my dad too and she kicked my ass (my dad did too)
>>
>>558933
Honestly Stu after the first couple nerfs without his second gagdet wasnt over powered. If theyd nerfed Gasoheal after that and maybe his damage a little bit more again then hed be a solid character and not OP. His second gagdet is just dumb though, itd be broken on any brawler. Its powercrept Power Surge, except power surge was already one of the best gagdets in the game.
Also i thought it hadn't been that long but it's been six months already, Damn.
>>
File: 40days.jpg (640 KB, 1920x1080)
640 KB
640 KB JPG
>>559082
Yeah I agree.
>six months already, Damn.
Time flies...
>>
>got Mr. p from a box
Why can't I get Sandy bros?
>>
File: 1570407986341.jpg (98 KB, 1074x1453)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>559029
Bea yourself fren, its 2021. How is the vmg klub doing these days? Any cool stuff going on?
>>
>>559167
Sandy is boring and has an annoying op gagdet
>>
not going to lie the ash pass skin is really growing on me. i like the shelly one too and still don't have a skin for shelly so i'll most likely get the pass.
>>
>>559570
Nice, i'll also be getting the pass just like i always have been.
>>
>>559570
I dont really care for ninja ash but I do like his playstyle and want to play him, and I love princess shelly so I'm getting the pass
>>
>>559570
I just get every pass but Princess Shelly will tie me over until Witch Shelly returns in October
>>
File: E9fMaGPWYAA2BN9.jpg (308 KB, 789x1135)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>506526
>That Gene buff and nerf
What the fuck are these retards thinking
>>
>>560012
Damn, that shelly gadget buff sounds good.
>>
>>560012
squeak is actually viable for once
>>
>>560012
This update is pretty great. Every low tier buffed, every high tier nerfed. Belle and Stu are still top 5, Primo and Gene are dead. I dont really like the Gene nerf though honestly. Now hes worse at low levels by himself and still a decent choice in a team cause Magic Puffs provides so much value and you'll still be able to finish off brawlers with just 1 shot help from a teammate. Should've just nerfed magic puffs and health not damage so he can still solo pull reliably for people not maxed or in a team.

I'm glad they are addressing some of the new OP gadgets but being real Rico, Stu and Sandy gadgets are still easily top 5. The core idea of each of those gagdets is just busted and honestly should probably just be thrown away for a healthy game but we all know that's not gonna happen.

Squeak still needs some buffs I think but it's a nice start. Darryl needs new gadgets and starpowers, his kit is just bad compared to Buzz who just does the same thing he does but better in every way (better super, main attack, gagdet and starpowers). Bo hits like a truck now but damage was never the issue, he needs an unload speed buff. Mortis rework is very interesting though, cant wait to see how it works out.
>>
>>560012
I think Supercell is hesitant to buff poco 2nd gadget more cause for example shielded rosa with max speed and protective tunes would literally be unstoppable, near unkillable, very fast 25k health machine with incredible dps.
>>
>>560012
To put Squeaks projectile speed buff into perspective, he now has the fastest projectile speed in the game, even faster than Piper or Belle. It's still not quite as good because his projectile is 1/3 tile wide, but a nice buff nonetheless.
>>
>>560012
Genebros...
>>
Average Dyna main
(Gold 3 team league matchmaking btw)
>>
Got Diamond 1 on my mini with just level 10 Rosa (useless), Colt (useless), Rico (no 2nd gagdet), Ruffs (no gagdet) and Carl in 28 games. I might try for Diamond 2 or 3 later cause it was shockingly easy, I guess being at 6.5k trophies might've helped. I've wasted too much time on this joke account already.
>>
>>506526
Nuggy here, finally got 10k star points or whatever those pink coins are called. What 10k skin should I get. Also is the new pass worth it? I haven't bought a pass since the ruffs one
>>
File: 20210824_185650.jpg (300 KB, 1200x675)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
I honestly think this company is going to go bankrupt soon if they don't start making better games.
>>
>>560841
Everdale? When did they ever even announce this that the beta is already out. How do they expect success if no ones heard of it. Supercell wont go bankrupt though, not until another ten years when the CoC addicts with 10 accounts that solo clan wars hit their 50s and die
>>
Seems like they still have some unannounced projects in the works.
https://twitter.com/drewbian/status/1430176214262685709?s=19
>>
>>560704
The Shelly pass skin looks based but it will be too common. Get mecha crow
>>
>>560012
>primo finally gets a high tier
supercell response: gut him
>belle is still top tier since her release
supercell response: change her star power a little
>>
>>561121
Its cause Primo is a rare and is dominating the casual scene whereas Belle was a legendary and now a mythic with probably like 5% of the player base even owning her. She is naturally high skill cap as a sniper, but yeah supercell really couldve nerfed her reload or health at least.
>>
>>560841
Maybe not bankrupt, but I am worried about the quality going down, and mobile-standard chinky quantity going up.
Save Clash Heroes, all of the four (4) games announced this year look like dogshit.
>>
>>561334
>Save Clash Heroes
The sneak peeks they've shown us look like complete ass. And it's being developed by a chink team, so I literally have zero expectations for it.
>>
>>561354
>brawlstars-like gameplay with single-player campaign and slightly more fleshed out mechanics
Yeah, we don't know much yet, and fact that it's being made in Unreal and by Shanghai team is worrying, but it's at least somewhat interesting at first glance.
Quest and Mini are obvious IP-milking cashgrabs I will completely ignore. Everdale looks very boring.
>>
>>
>>561866
Litteraly came here to say i would
also feet
>>
Updates out, but none of the meat.
League resets in a couple days, the pass next week...
>>
>>561866
>>561870
I wasn't into shelly before, but this shelly does things to me
>>
I miss random gems in boxes
>>
File: w44imcpuy7n61.jpg (114 KB, 1656x1247)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>stu super doesn't give him a free super
It's over stubros, it was fun having the best gadget of the game for a while
>>
>>561947
You act as if both of his gagdets arent still S tier. (Yes both of them even speed zone)
>>
>>561972
I wouldn't call speed zone S but a reliable A
Honestly remove all damage from stu and like buzz gadget, remove the fire

I just use it as like surge gadget personally
>>
They already added some assets for the new club festures.
>>
Gadget and SP icons for Ash.
>>
>>562014
In a sniper 1v1 in mid lane the sniper with speed zone wins every time. It also just reduces respawn to mid travel time for the whole game which has massive benefits on the macro scale. 8bit dropped out of the meta partially because he went from fast to normal with plugged in, so going from normal to very fast is pretty huge.
>>
>>562035
Glad to see club features and what will also be a boost to free to play rewards (last boost ftp players got was brawl pass a year ago and theres 12 more brawlers since then), but even more currencies is mildly annoying. As long as club currency is kept to clubs I don't care what they do with it
>>
>>562058
Would be awesome if we get a new way to get gems from it
They add more skins but limited and fixed a straight amount of gems you could get with the brawl pass
>>
>Bibi/Byron
>Heal over time gadgets can now be used at full health.
>Using a heal over time gadget at full healt is a valid use case, and it made no sense to block it.

Nice
>>
Damn you supercell, couldn’t have waited for power league to end to release the balance changes?
>>
File: E9o8GanVgAMwNy8.jfif.jpg (66 KB, 1080x603)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>561874
Evil Queen Pam does it for me.
>>
This has gotta be the silliest victory of all time kek. We got completely destroyed in neutral all 3 games but we somehow managed to keep diving in at the last second, get kills and escape with the gems and win in the last 2 games by a miracle
>>
File: 20210825_195133.jpg (178 KB, 2220x1080)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>560012
Wait, why didn't anyone mention this massive brock buff?
>>
>>562269
Last minute addition probably, same as >>562122

Also Ash seems pretty balanced overall, nothing too groundbreaking nor too shitty except for his Bibi-like delay.
>>
Probably skipping this pass. Ash seems like meh.
>>
Well, I can't play. The update is not showing. And I just finish updating everything else on my phone. It's telling me to update, but the play store is not making it available.
>>
>>562382
Go to the playstore and type Brawl Stars in the searchbar, it should let you update.
>>
>>562056
It's just too easy to destroy
Sometime i overexpand just to destroy
Do it 3 times quick and it's over

The only gamemode where it's can be used to it full capacity stay brawball
>>
>>562277
I like him. He feels perfect for aggressive playstyles and getting right into the fray.

With his Rage bar going down the longer he avoids combat, and the Showdown+ encouraging more trophies per kill, this update feels focused on eliminating teamers and campers.
>>
>>562277
Ash super sucks ass
Any brawler with any kind of penetration attacks or enough bullets will rip out the rats in one blow

Seriously 300 hp the rat is nothing, a puddle of barley liquor will kill all the rats passing by
>>
>>562744
The rats spawn in a huge Pentagon shape and can be thrown a solid 6 or 7 tiles or something. With correct placement even a character like Sandy will have to use 2 shots or take damage. And then non piercing characters are completely screwed by it. Poco double tank with Ash and Primo/Buzz/Mortis will be insane with Ash destroying some of the biggest counters like Bea or Colette and having rage level 2 all the time from soaking up damage.
The real biggest issue with his super is the charge rate. 5 shots is too much, should be 4 or even 3.5 or something.
>>
>>562837
It doesn't help that the rats doing damage charges the super very little.
>>
>>562857
Its 16% per rat and 20% per main attack hit. So currently 5 rats is 80% plus one main attack to cycle. I think they should buff it to maybe 18% per rat and 30% per attack or something so 4 rats and 1 hit or 4 hits or maybe even 33% per main attack for 3 hit super.
In OJ sneak peek video a bot was using ash and had 6720 health so apparently supercell might be toying with a last second nerf to ash like how surge got a last second super charge rate buff. Seems retarded cause ash currently seems like hes gonna be underpowered, but then again supercell did buff brock damage to 1820 while still not nerfing his second gagdet so it's pretty clear supercell is retarded. We'll just have to wait for his release and see.
>>
>pass has rewards every tier now
Now I can store even more boxes...
>>
File: 1519421796764.jpg (85 KB, 720x960)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
1v1 me, I will win all the time
nougat btw, any map, any brawler
i am a jew
>>
>>563074
It's the same rewards, they just split them so kids have something to open at every tier and hopefully stop bitching.

>>562744
I agree his super needs a buff, I'd say start with bufing the rats health, at 420 pretty much all brawlers one shot them.
>>
>>563423
It's not wholly the same, we get some 1000 more gold lol
>>
Why would Supercell reference a spanish netflix show with Colt's skin out of all things
>>
>>563731
Because they think we care too much about brazilmonkeys football
>>
>>563731
It's not like it is explicitly mentioning that show. It's a pretty stereotypical bank robber outfit, duffel bag with money, shaved head and tracksuit. The real question is how it's relevant to the seasons theme. Seems really out of place, kinda like Hermes Max last update
>>
anyone saw the leak stuff that plebbit is talking about?
>>
>>564155
Yeah, i did.
Club wars and gears
https://twitter.com/ProteinBSL/status/1430873826569641993

Also effects for a Dyna skin that throws cheese and a squeak skin.
I think somewhere in there i saw that a new thrower was also coming
>>
>>564155
>>564183
To add, it seems like Club Wars will require gems and/or coins to participate. Truly a Superjew move.
>>
File: 72421027.jpg (83 KB, 600x429)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>564208
>will require gems and/or coins
>TO PARTICIPE
Why? Like what would be worth more to actually pay to play
It makes no sense
And if if's just like the new comp, it's gonna be shit
>>
Gears kinda sound like cancer. Tokens that can be upgraded and shifted on to different characters to buff stats works well in strategy games with many player units, but in a finely balanced game like Brawl Stars where characters can live or die by minor stat changes this seems like a bad idea. Look at Barley, they increases his range by 9% one time and he became the best character overnight. Brock got buffed to 1820, allowing him to 2 shot other snipers, now hes the best sniper from being the worst sniper. Now imagine gears that increase damage, health, movement speed changing every single 1v1 interaction with 50+ characters.
>>
>>564312
I hope that you can only equip one gear, which would be reasonable. Then again it would mean that there will be 1-2 preferred gears and the rest would be useless
>>
>>561874
>>562176
Same.
>>
>>564364
Speed gear on Gene, Damage gear on Stu, Reload speed gear on Belle, Health gear on Spike. Yep its gamer time. Dont know what the shield gear is but put that on Primo or something I guess.
>>
Give super recharge gear to Primo and dab on Supergay's """nerfs""
>>
File: 1609773333741.jpg (28 KB, 439x290)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>564183
>>564208
>>564223
>>
>>565144
I'm pretty sure the circle arrow is reload speed gear not super charge rate. Starpowers with reload speed like automatick reload, snappy sniping, insta beeload and Amber's 2nd one have that circle arrow in the design. Reload speed would be great on Stu I think, more ammo = more supers.
>>
ok bros I got Sandy
now what
>>
I just started this game after seeing the threads and its pretty fun.

When I run out of "tokens" I don't get any "progress" right?

When can I get some of the characters I see in these threads.
>>
>>568698
Yeah once you've done the biweekly quests and the daily quests and collected the daily tokens, you're essentially done for the day, but I find myself just doing the dailys fairly easily within 15 mins at max basically and then playing for fun. It's a fairly generous system, not super punishing like a Japanese gacha where you have to spend like an hour on dailys alone.

The character unlock system from boxes is unfortunately a random system. You should get the trophy road, rares and super rares within 2 months at most so that's a solid 20 characters to start. You get epics maybe once a month, mythics every 2 months and legendaries every 6 months but obviously you can get lucky/unlucky. There is a luck system in place to increase your drop chances for every box with no drops thankfully so it's not pure luck.

Also really important. unless you really want a certain skin, dont spend gems on skins/pin packs and definitely dont buy boxes for gems. Gems are best spent on the battle pass. The battle pass will give you 2 unique skins and about 200 boxes for 179 gems and you can get it completely free every other season (you get 90 gems a season). Buying boxes raw will get you 20 boxes for 160 gems, completely not worth it unless you're a whale.
>>
>>568433
Win. Hes insanely easy to play. Just slink between walls and wall peak, you have the best wall peak in the game and your 2nd gadget is a 3x a match get out of jail free card against his biggest counters, tanks and assassins. Whenever you use super, always try to get at least half of your super back by the end of the super. Dying after using super and having to charge six shots again can be crippling, especially against ranged opponents. Starpowers are both great but not mandatory for sandy to function.
>>
>>568797
Thanks for the tip. Don't know if I'm spending anything yet but I'll consider the pass when it resets.
>>
>>568845
There's nothing to consider retard the pass is the only f2p choice
>>
Will you buy the next pass?
>>
>>570694
I get every pass, so, yes.
>>
This tier 0 Shelly skin is unironically pretty great:
Model
Texture
Animations
Effects (detailed and look good)
Slight sparkling aura ingame
Walking effect
Attack sound effects

Shits better than the 300 gem Pam skin.
>>
File: princess Shelly.png (530 KB, 1574x951)
530 KB
530 KB PNG
>only has 118 out of 169
Gonna have to wait until reward 31 to get that cutie for free
>>
The mortis buff is good and all, but it makes people want to play him more in brawl ball
>>
>>570818
I agree. Pam skin looks good but being 300 gems is retarded, should've been the 100 league games unlockable.
>>
>>570955
Play Bull
>>
>>571309
The other 300 gem skins are justified because by the very nature of the designs being robots, they needed to be complete remodels of the original characters (crow, bo, dyna) with completely original animations, sprite work and voices.
Pheonix crow is overpriced but that can be brushed away because pheonix crow was made in the beta as the only premium skin before supercells modern high standards of skin design. At least frank has hinted at plans to remodel pheonix crow.
Queen Pam's pricing is so jarring, feels almost random. Pam's not even a popular character at all compared to dyna (top 3 most played), Crow (most popular legendary) or Bo (popular in low ranks)
>>
sup just came back is the vmg club as gay as ever?
>>
IX Gaming got banned from Brawl Stars competitive 2021 for match fixing. They threw a match in the monthly qualifiers so that they could get the seeding in the monthly finals to fight against STMN round 1. If they beat STMN in monthly finals round 1 they would get points for qualifying for world final and limit STMN point gain since IX is only a little behind STMN in points and North America only has like 2 slots for world finals.
It's not match fixing as youd typically imagine it (paying another team to lose against you), but it is still bracket manipulation and against the rules
>>
>>573369
Yes we are all raging homosexuals
>>
>>573418
Video evidence
https://twitter.com/OGBrawlStars/status/1432142357927956484?s=20
>>
What are the worst brawlers in your opinion? Are there any brawlers who are universally seen as the worst?
>>
>>573575
Gene and Mortis for both.
>>
>>573575
Worst how? As in viability? Shelly is continuously pretty bad.
If you mean viability then I have to disagree with:
>>573611
Even mortis is viable if you're not shit, Gene is still quote good too with healing puffs.
>>
>>573418
>>573443
So this must mean that by default Tribe made worlds as well, since the 2 spots were being fought over by Tribe,STMN, and IX.
>>
>>573867
Yeah I'm not NA (EU) but I think that's it. Knocking out STMN round 1 would've given IX a very good chance of catching up points for worlds.
>>
>>573611
If you mean viability I disagree, Mortis and Gene are both top 20 imo
As for my thoughts on the worst character, probably Darryl. Buzz is better in every way and fills the role darryl used to fill in comps (High dps high mobility tank with CC on his super for assassinations and high super charge rate)
>>
>>573686
>>574001
"no"
Gene recent debuffs made him useless.
Mortis tries to be have multiple roles but fails at all of them.
>>
>>573575
Mortis easily. Have yet to see a good player use him. He doesn't have enough damage nor health to be a sizeable threat to anyone. His ammo reload speed is also stupidly slow (you'd think since he's just using a shovel it would he considerably faster). Anyone else agree?
>>
>>574076
Wrong. Gene's damage was never solely what made him top tier. His 11 tile near unavoidable attack is the longest in the game and chips opponents health, preventing natural healing and forcing opponents to risk remaining at low health for long periods of time or retreating. His starpower gives healing comparable to pocos main attack, except it's free. His gagdet counters his biggest threats, assassins and tanks. And most importantly, his super which completely controls the pace of the game in modes like Gem Grab and Siege.

I dont understand what you're trying to say about Mortis. He has 1 role, being an assassin, and he is perfectly fine in that role. He doesnt have any area control, CC or support so I dont know what other role he could even fulfil. He was overshadowed by Primo, Buzz and Stu last season but you can definitely expect to see more of him this season.
>>
File: retarded faggot map.webm (2.67 MB, 1248x600)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB WEBM
these maps are so fucking retardedly fun my feelings are very confused
>>
>>574094
Agree. It is so easy to check and has so many natural counters. Even very skilled Mortis players struggle to shine in gamemodes that aren't Brawlball
I also never understood why he's such a popular choice, he is one of the most played brawlers under 750 trophies iirc
>>
>>574193
>I dont understand what you're trying to say about Mortis.
He's is supposed to be an assasin but his dps is abysmal. He's slow as a tank but has low health. He can't get close to snipers before they kill him unless you gg and close range brawlers can counter him easily.
>>
>>574694
Mortis is good if you're good.
>>
>>574782
Mortis is good if your opponents are bad.
>>
>>574694
>He's is supposed to be an assasin but his dps is abysmal.
Assassins dont need high consistent dps (look at Leon). Just high burst dps and Mortis burst is 3780 - 5040 with super. Plenty to kill. His reload has to be slow because otherwise hed be OP in modes like BB, GG, Siege for capturing objectives, which is why he has Coiled Snake for confirming kills. His damage could maybe increased to 1316 to kill 3920 hp, but its unnecessary.
>He's slow as a tank but has low health.
Just wrong. Hes very fast like an assassin and his health is 5320, above average. He has 2 methods of huge amounts of healing with his super and starpower, which effectively give him 6.8k health in battle.
>He can't get close to snipers before they kill him unless you gg and close range brawlers can counter him easily.
Gagdets with endless slows, stuns and knock backs are a problem for every single tank and assassin. Mortis is one of the least affected. Compared to Edgar who takes 30 seconds for his super, Mortis might take about 10 seconds for Coiled Snake. He will be on the enemy much more often which means they'll be using up their gagdets much earlier so Mortis will start dominating. As for close range brawlers, Mortis can just ignore them. His best maps and modes dont even have tanks in them and if there is a tank, he easily evades them

I'm not trying to say Mortis is the best character in the game or anything. But saying hes worse than characters like Darryl, Shelly, Edgar, Gale, Penny is just wrong.
>>
>>573575
I only have like 6800 trophies at the moment so its not like I have that many brawlers, but Shelly, Mr. P and maybe Bull are probably the 3 worst ones I have at the moment. They are kinda weak but maybe they will be better once I start unlocking gadgets and star powers
>>
kudo is my best friend
>>
>>575967
Nah they're just pretty bad even maxed out. Shelly is really good in showdown with Clay Pigeons and Shell Shock though. Bull is decent on some heist maps but the heist meta has been all about long range control brawlers for a long time. His second gagdet is really good. Mr P is just mediocre. Hes not horrible in any gamemode but hes not really amazing anywhere either. Hes really matchup dependent, against a Gene or a Squeak hes a nightmare, but any tank or assassin tears through him easily. Used to be the best character in the game for months funnily enough.
>>
>>576237
:)
>>
bros
>>
File: 1526676027339m.jpg (82 KB, 682x1024)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>576237
kody stabbed 6 people while screaming allahh lachkbarr (in gem grab) silly abo
>>
>>578187
>>
>>578187
boxxy you better log in before sefa kicks you out
>>
>>578187
I did do this.
>>
>>578592
>sefa
I hope he does, fuck that immigrant
>>
>>578592
>turkroach
>holding any kind of authority over anyone
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>578740
I have no plans to kick anyone until the 30 man club changes are in game. We currently have 44 members with about 35 active daily members so we'll have to see what happens when it happens :(
>>
How do you like Squeak after the buffs?
>>
>>579633
I like him, but I would really like another gadget now.
>>
>>579633
Hes pretty fun. Great against other low damage characters cause he has a lot of health and his super is strong with starpower, but his attack is still somewhat inconsistent. I saw a nice idea once to make squeaks attack like nani where you can aim the endpoint of the attack (so you can put the circle explosion closer to you if you want) which is a really cool idea.
>>
The nuggy gang, the first amendment gang, the freedom gang is here
>>
File: nugget!.webm (2.94 MB, 540x960)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>>579633
Squeak is growing on me, playing her more often now

>>580094
can I join nuggy gang?
>>
Supercell should really develop a system for idle information that’s better than just “muh tap the screen”, it’s unbelievable how many times people will just quit halfway through the match
>>
Feelsgood
>>
>>581856
I'm almost there too but I keep getting afk players every game and I can't do my quests this way
>>
>>581890
I've gotten 0 token doublers this whole season so 1 or 2 more days for me
>>
kudobros
>>
>>582221
Nuggetbros.... we can't win in brawlball...
>>
>>581890
>he doesn't do his quests in candidate of day maps
big retard
>>
>>
>dat cheeky clapping pin for free
kinda basado for super jewcell
>>
>>578799
Make a second club, perhaps?
>>
BOXDARRYLBROS UNITE
>>
>>578799
why can't they change it and split it with 50 members instead of 30
>>
>>583956
No point, we only have a little over 30 members, the second club would be tiny (5 members) or if we split members evenly (18/17) we'd be at a disadvantage in both clubs in whatever club wars they develop, not to mention the clubs social aspect would suffer.
>>584255
Beg frank to change it on twitter or reddit. You can write a strongly worded post to him giving your thoughts on the change
>>
>>579633
love him, he became so much fun to play

>>581222
>her
seek therapy
>>
Do the shop give free gems again
Or did they jew it out?
I'm short of 1 gem to the brawl pass
>>
>>584474
Shop and boxes can't give free gems. You can unlock gems from the season rewards.
>>
>>584474
Just buy that 1 dollar mini pack or wait another week for the next gem on the pass if you wanna play Ash. Hes boring anyway
>>
>>584458
Don't get confused nobody is asking you to make another club
>>
>>584572
I'm mostly wanted princess shelly skin because she is hot
I remember back then the shop would give gems as a free reward
>>
what do you guys think of Ash?
he has the second worst super in the game imo
>>
File: GoldenHomer.gif (276 KB, 374x374)
276 KB
276 KB GIF
>>558317
>- Clubs are getting revamped, member limit is being dropped to 30
Get fucked Bardamu, enjoy spot 31 while you can moron
>>
>>584904
Same I dont care about ash
>>
>>584906
>imo
Stop posting you unsightly underage turk abomination
>>
>>584906
Hes alright, delay on attack feels unnecessary and super is alright. It's annoying that it takes 6 shots to charge at no rage, it makes him really good if you can cycle supers at max rage (3 shots for super) but if you ever die, he can feel really slow to start again (a lot like surge without sp/gagdet) which makes him unfun
>>
>>584982
Wasnt me, obsessed little monkey
>>584984
This was me though
>>584980
And this
>>
>>584906
really fucking boring.
>>
>>584992
This is sad at this point. Get a job please you mother cries at night
>>
>>584906
Ash is boring. Doesn’t help his design is boring as well. The alleged leak for the next one is okay but that could be a mix of my nostalgia due to its mechanics to a childhood game.
>>
>>586016
his samurai outfit looks kino
>>
This season is so fucking lame and the game felt dry for a bit now. Really hope the next one is good
>>
>>586462
Last season we got 10 new gagdets and a mid season character in Griff and Buzz was a pretty unique new brawler. Ash is kinda boring compared to Buzz, theres no new character and theres no new gagdets so it's easy to see why the reception to this new season has been lackluster.
The lack of content is understandable though Supercell had their holiday, and now they're working on a big new update in the near future for clubs that's going to take a while to develop, so we're just gonna have to wait. Heres hoping its gonna be good.
>>
So fucking cute
>>
>>587459
7day free stuff for mid autumn festival
>>
motherfucking finally unlocked crow, over a year since i started playing. only amber and spike until i have all brawlers now.
>>
Bought the token doubler for 29 gems. I'm such a paypig...
>>
>>587882
who the fuck needs coins nowadays?
>>
>>587900
I'm a pretty new player, like <1 months.
>>
File: 1631026259857.jpg (686 KB, 1263x1694)
686 KB
686 KB JPG
Sweet, gonna be taking a couple weeks vacation soon, gonna get loaded and play brawl stars with the girls! See y'all on the battlefield negus
>>
>>587925
Save your gems for the Brawl pass. You get 2 limited time high quality skins, complete pin set for newest character, early access to the newest character, coins, boxes, power points and quests. It's great. That or just buy skins. Coins will come soon enough, and they will always be the most limited currency anyway. By the 8th month or so, you will easily have 20+ characters needing upgrades and no coins.
>>
Is it just me or did they reduce the amount of power points in the brawl pass? There's no 200 ones and only one 500 at the end rather than two like with the earlier passes.
>>
>>588196
They just shuffled it so every tier could be filled on the premium section of the pass. Overall it's the same with about a 1000 or so more gold
>>
What, specifically, makes your trophy level higher? Do the tokens that you use have any effect on that? I've been playing every day since the season started and I'm still bronze. I don't lose very often.
>>
>>588267
It only depends on games you play in power league mode.
>>
>>587459
For some reason, when I use her in this skin, my screen starts chugging.
>>
>>588474
There's a glitch where, whenever you start moving, the screen shakes.
This is in line with her little moon orbitals, they appear everytime she starts moving and so if you start and stop you'll notice much screen shaking and lots more moon orbitals around her.
>>
>>588041
Kill yourself.
>>
ash is pretty fun against people who have no idea how he works. people think they can fight you head on with full rage and you heal then melt them.
>>
So according to pros Ash+healer=OP
>>
>>589689
Perhaps in a proper comp which knows how to facilitate it, however for most players who play with randoms, he's very meh.
>>
When's a good time to start playing Power League? I don't have any star powers yet but I imagine at lower levels other people won't be maxed either. Is there an essential guide to team comp and strategy that I should consult before playing? I don't mind losing a lot as long as I'm making sensible picks and trying to improve
>>
>>589861
Play whenever you want, power league literally has no purpose
>>
>>589861
The game mode doesn't have any real rewards for players. Only play if you like the more competitive Bo3 aspect of it. Otherwise, you can simply ignore it like most players do.
>>
>>589873
>>590058
I kinda like it, but it's frustrating to get afk players

I only managed one win in the challenge...
>>
File: 1570380339447.jpg (111 KB, 836x543)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Well i didn't except ash to be so trash but here we are
Might be the worst brawler of the game, i've litteraly got him at level 10 with his gadget and even then, i struggle killing who just installed the game (not dying to them but struggling to actually killing them, it take soooo long)
>>
>>590240
ash is 100% not worse than darryl, who has quite literally nothing going for him.
>>
>>590266
Darryl can atleast stun his ennemy by charging toward them, letting him to unload all on his opponent face before they can react
Also he can pass water tiles giving him an easy escape plan
He is atleast useful to target an important opponent who try to escape
His super automatically recharging also help if you only have a slight % to fill up

Darryl worst part stays his gadgets and he isn't that great overall but even him can be useful and he is also fun af to play.

Ash have none of his quality and his rage meter barely makes the difference. I take bibi all day over him
>>
>>590240
>>590568
You guys are dumb, playing ash on any close range map like super stadium you can fairly easily maintain rage level 1 or 2. Rage level 2 ash is completely broken, best character in the game. He does 2240 damage a shot and more importantly has the highest movement speed in the game (very significant). You can easily just chase down any low damage characters like Sandy, Sprout, Brock, Mortis, Piper. His super can admittedly be mediocre in a lot of matchups, but it also helps him completely dominate in other matchups like Bea, Stu or even Belle.
>>
why are the developers of this game so obsessed with chinks?
>>
>>590779
cause supercell is owned by them unfortunately.
>>
kudobros.. where you at..
>>
Current pass is worth it or nah?
>>
>>591147
Every single pass is identical you imbecilic piece of shit
>>
>>591207
You arent fitting in
>>
>>591235
He's objectively correct.
>>
>>590784
With what the CCP is doing to gaming over there, things MIGHT change.
>>
>play power league with nephews
>they get really mad and sometimes even cry when we lose
I love how serious they are, but they might have to get good if we wanna get to silver (and gold)
>>
Coom
>>
>>591207
Rude
>>
>no star points boxes
oy fucking vey. how low can superjew go.
>>
File: IMG-20161031-WA0012.jpg (312 KB, 1200x1600)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
this game has become unplayable in the past couple of months. for some reason (i'm an european player), when I play randoms, all of my teammates are alway subhuman abominations with arabic, hebrew, hindi or turk nicknames, that either throw the game or choose dynamike and keep dynajumping with no purpose. The lack of a report button or a nigger filter doesn't help with this
I hope the next update will be big or else I will consider quitting the game for good after 2.5+ years
>>
>>592173
next update will add new mechanics to the game, along with club wars
>>
>>592173
It's been like that for a while, shitty randoms make it nearly unplayable. I was curious about this and kept track in spreadsheet of how many times my teammates died within 15 seconds of the game starting. I sampled 100 games and around 70% of the time at least one of my team mates died in that timeframe. This is around 550-600 trophies. If I account for afk players, the ones who throw the game or make retarded brawler choices it would probably be around 80%

I definitely feel most of the time that doesn't happen to the enemy team as often even though statistically it should.
I'm not even butthurt about losing, losing can be fun if your teammates play a good game and its an intense game, but when your team mate are a spic who dies in 5 seconds of the game starting and an afk player it's just a waste of my time.
I hope superincel adds something new to the game because it's becoming tiring and boring
>>
>>592308
the amount of players who just.. run at people balls to the walls, with no thought whatsoever, over and over nonstop, is staggering. has to be little kids most of the time.
>>
Should I use my gems on this season pass or wait until the next one?
>>
>>592340
doesn't matter. its entirely based on how much you like the skins. the shelly one has a lot of value if you like it.
>>
>>592308
stunfisk poster here
I'd rather (obviously) play with my friends, but we do not have many chances to play together, so (for example) if I want to play a casual game before having lunch, I'm forced to play with Middle Eastern scum and pajeets
This happens at any time of the day, with every gamemode, up to 750 trophies.
Brawl stars peaked last year and is now quickly facing its demise, sadly. A lot of wasted potential that is just being scarcely invested on some kind of bullshit and useless lore
>>
>>592340
If you're missing brawlers other than mythics and legendaries, buy the pass now.
>>
>>592173
>>592308
>>592328
>>592402
Welcome to the club, spics, nigs - all of them children - make this game utterly infuriating to play sometimes.
That paired with awful matchmaking that puts me with players ~15k lower than me is seethe inducing, which of course occurs due to prioritising speed over accuracy in matchmaking as children have abysmal attention spans.
It only barely gets better 700, but only meaningfully ~750 but by that point you don't want to push further anyway. Sad.
>>
asians are not people and are the bane of this world
>>
>>592340
next if you like halloweenie
>>
Fucking finally completed the 30 win quest for Byron's skin.

Fuck Supergoy
Fuck Powerleague
AND FUCK EDGARNIGGERS
>>
Bought rogue mortis, AMA
>>
>>594279
do you fellate penises?
>>
>>594399
Maybe ;3
>>
AW SHEEEIT
>>
File: 20210924_151102.jpg (1.26 MB, 1920x1080)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>595728
Another teaser pic posted on twitter.
>>
so the og brawler concept artist is leaving. wonder if this is a good or bad thing.
>>
>>595746
Doesn't change anything.
>>
>>595748
does it not change how brawlers are drawn and designed visually?
>>
>>595728
FeelsSOgoodman
I've been waiting for a new legendary for forever, finally something to dump my endless stack of boxes into and abuse day 1.
HYPE.
>>
>>595728
3 minutes long so no club shit.
>>
>>595768
New club shit is for the next season so it will be announced in the next brawl. This talk is probably just about the new brawler, new gadgets, some skins and maybe a collab announcement or something like that.
>>
>>595774
This.
Mid season updates are always minimal, with the things as you listed.
I'd be unenthusiastic but man I've been waiting for a legendary for a while.
>>
>>595774
>>595781
Man I'm tired of this excuse, their updates have been 'minimal' for like a year and a half now. There's always some bullshit excuse and the game just stays the same. The game has felt the same since the colette update , even the new brawlers feel irrelevant. I honestly can't believe people still get 'hyped' about it when the last 10 brawl talks/updates have been the exact same.
I hope their profits go down so the chinks who own them put them in their fucking place and make them actually produce something of worth.

But I'm hoping for too much, the next brawl talk will be the same shit and people will say it's short and shit because it's only presenting the new BP season, then the next will also be minimal because it's a mid season update, then again the new BP season and so on, maybe we'll get a new pin rarity in a year or something yeah
>>
>>595789
No one was excusing anything, rather just stating how it usually goes.
Honestly I don't really mind, I would like change but as of now I'm happy its releasing earlier than expected and with a legendary.
>>
>>595728
Aww, still no cat girl (actual cat girl, no the Bea skin).
>>
>>595801
starr force cat will be mythic or epic now i guess since legendary once a year is a recurring theme.
>>
>>595728
I hope we get some dynamic maps like minecart madness.
>>
>>595731
>engineer
>likely has a sentry special attack
>I would bet on having a shotgun or throwable, as other brawlers in the trio already have range and rapid fire
>>
File: 22446.jpg (30 KB, 350x491)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>595728
Silhouette looks a bit like one of those bald scientist caricatures.
>>
File: 20210925_024607.jpg (576 KB, 1536x1536)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
New maps
>>
lets hope its not another fucking retardly broken brawler, but what would we expect from a game like this
>>
>>596212
It's going to be, but unlike before I can abuse it day one.
>>
>>596182
That right siege map looks like shit. Rico mid domination and tint chokepoints on the sides as well so good luck making a comeback if sprout or belle wins lane
>>
Fake leak of the script guys. I almost fell for it https://mobile.twitter.com/chatleaksbrawl/status/1441434135713619969?s=09
>>
15 mins
>>
Oh, it's a nigger...
>>
>No new gadgets
Gay.
>>
>literally DVA
Kek
>dark lord spike pun
Feelsgoodbros
>>
>first brawler designed by the new artist
>it's a nigger
Shame, I liked this game
>>
>>596477
she cute though. looks surprisingly balanced with the hp decay and incredibly weak regular state. also oy vey, superjew making established skins limited to specific times of the year. pretty underwhelming brawl talk but i guess the update after this one will be bigger, hopefully. 8 bit skin looked cool.
>>
Wow GREAT UPDATE literally nothing lmao wtf, aren't they releasing a halloween update? What the fuck is this?
>>
>>596481
>literally the second black person in the game and the first black female
>not a single black feature besides the hair
obsessed.
>>
>>596487
Anon rosa is black
>>
>>596490
we've discussed this. she's a pajeet.
>>
>>596491
>we
Go back you turkish abomination, she even has that ghetto accent and says nig shit like 'darling'
>>
>>596493
doesn't have nappy hair. not a black.
>>
>>596494
Her hair is literally an afro you imbecilic turkish neet.
God damn you are stupid, just listen to her voice lines, that's not a pajeet accent, it's obviously a ghetto nig accent.
>>
>>596495
..its a british accent. is english not your first language? look at the difference between meg and rosa's hair. nothing alike.
>>
>>596481
She was almost certainly designed when surge and max were designed, like how Kit already has a design. Get off /pol/
>>
>>596498
>>596491
>>596494
I agree with this anon nugget you are a obsessed gay faggot and Rosa is indian. She even has purple hair like all the brother brown characters (tara sandy)
>>
>>596495
Also it's not literally an afro, she literally has braided hair in a star shape like shelly you blind dog
>>
File: PicsArt_09-08-08.51.22.jpg (224 KB, 1881x1080)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
They're addimg new things in addition to SPs and gadgets?
>>
File: PicsArt_09-08-09.08.22.jpg (196 KB, 1085x1080)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>596540
The leaks are saying that it's "equipment" or something like that.
>>
>>596542
i feel like if they add new essential gadget like shit you can ONLY get from club wars this game is going to die.
>>
Worst brawler in the game right now?
>>
>>596554
darryl or mike imo. i honestly think shelly and bull are better than darryl.
>>
>>596554
Mortis
>>
>>596589
filtered.
>>
>>596609
>does nothing the whole game
>only goes for weakened players
>lives off of scraps from the table
the only thing worse than literal rotting garbage is the thing that feeds on it. mortis players deserve to be euthanized
>>
>>596540
>>596542
This will be fun and exciting to experiment around if and only if it's not about "+x%" to whatever stat.
>>
Meg looks really fun, big and powerful mech was long overdue.
>inb4 mumuh nigguh
Post your 0 trophy Brock or eat shit.
>>
>>596659
Nah, fuck you. There are currently zero white legendary brawlers so there was no reason to make the next one a nigger.
>>
Git ready guys
>>
>>596716
spike is an honorary white.
>>
>>596717
Sad to see it
>>596716
You got 2 hispanics and an arab legendary. Only brown people play this game anyway
>>
>>596554
Easily darryl
>>
>>596747
As a former Darryl main it really sucks. I remember when he felt unique and fun. Now he's boring and weak. His gadgets and SPs all need a rework and the shield SP should be in his base kit
>>
>>596763
Nah, they should just bring back his long rolls.
>>
>>596765
They should let you choose the roll distance, like with Nanis main attack, between 4 and 16 tiles. If they want to make his super more unique and whatnot. Would help him establish a new niche for himself as a hyper mobile tank and would also make him more consistent with his super (wouldn't constantly slightly over or under shoot super). Also just damage or unload speed buff and a rolling speed buff.
>>596763
Darryl was my first love and first rank 25 as well :(
>>
>>596717
What, it costs more gold and points to upgrade now?
>>
>>596717
Actually it's probably just power 11 for gears
>>
>>596554
Dynamike

>>596589
Based
>>
I saw this thread and started playing this game on a whim. I'm very low level and I'm having fun because I'm winning but I'm afraid of the inevitable wall that will hit me when I encounter someone who's a god at this game. I'm not even good at video games so my first matches must be against bots right and that's why I'm winning? How do I mentally prepare myself for my destruction?
>>
>>597007
The first 6 or so matches with a newly unlocked brawler are against bots. You can also fight bots if you go on a long losing streak with a brawler as a pity match basically. Past around 500 trophies on a brawler you can no longer fight bots.
Anyway the most important thing is just having fun. If you're having fun that's best. I wouldn't worry about your skills. This game is very casual friendly, daily challenges take like 15 mins and you can max your account in 1.5 years, not too long compared to some games.
>>
>>597018
Is there any way to speed up the process to unlocking quests?
>>
>>597024
No, you get two daily quests and the other quests unlock on tuesdays and thursdays. If you have the brawl pass, you get some extra quests on tuesdays/thursdays.
>>
>>597007
When you play below 60 trophies with any brawler you will face bots. The game will also sometimes put you against bots if you have a long losing streak at below 500 trophies. They are very easy to spot: bots are never brawlers higher than super rare iirc and they behave really weird compared to normal players,
>>
File: nlge1cfmdvp71.png (124 KB, 789x475)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
Balance changes
>>
>>597124
>showdown+ change
Based, I hope they will make it a default solo mode
>Jacky buff
Also based, she will be actually fun to play
>>
>>597124
damn these are all good changes from what i can tell. not sure if the carl gadget will be worth using over the alternative which has a lot more utility.
>>
>>597270
this looks fake wtf?
>>
>>597124
Very small but targeted balance changes. It's alright for a surprise mid season update no one was expecting. I think we can start moving away from the sniper meta finally.
Honestly I'm thinking Jacky super rework could make her top 10 even. She gets her super very often thanks to her trait and now her super is basically a Gene pull that's doesnt go through walls but is impossible to miss. Very strong no doubt.
Carl gagdet rework should've happened a long time ago. Could potentially help him in meta since 3k damage on a hit is a lot (924 x 2 + 1200) but characters like sandy just completely shut down his super. I think they should buff his super charge rate slightly but nerf his super damage.
Brock finally nerf second gagdet. He will be much easier to balance properly now instead of constant buffs and nerfs. Second gagdet still very good, confirmed hit at max range auto aim and wall break is still good.
Belle nerf could be big in certain matchups (4480 health), but she still has crazy bounce shots, reload speed, super, gagdet, projectile speed and width and range so I wouldn't discount her yet. No longer must pick everywhere maybe but definitely still top 3 imo.
>>
File: wp7276911.jpg (178 KB, 1075x1280)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>597124
Nice Jacky change... can you give her her second gadget now? I really don't care for the first one.
>>
Meg previews are out.
>>
>>597873
Gadget is good, but how could they fuck up starpowers so bad?
>15 second 30% damage reduction shield after getting out of mecha will save you in countless encounters, win you 1v1s, make you a threat after pushes, have almost 100% uptime between supers since they are so easy to charge
Or
>lmao 1k dmg XD
It's almost like they come up with one nice starpower and then just don't bother with the other one.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.