[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 36 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 71641889_p29.png (428 KB, 1000x975)
428 KB
428 KB PNG
New Another Eden thread now that previous one is page ten limit.
>>
File: Nagi ES.png (951 KB, 1215x670)
951 KB
951 KB PNG
Can't wait for my wife Nagi to get her ES! I hope it's really good.
>>
File: baruoki babies.png (651 KB, 834x688)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
i want to protect Nomar!
>>
>>489468
Does Nomar get a 5*?
>>
File: 101070031_rank5_base.png (1.42 MB, 1240x1240)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>489473
no. but May does
>>
File: E4ekfk9VIAAUnAF.png (300 KB, 906x500)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
Chiyo AS
>Earth zone
>Deploys Magic zone if party has 4 or more staff users
wew
>>
>>489624
>two zones
Wow
>>
>new JP patch has fishing adjustments
Oh no. That means AS Levia is going to be locked behind more fishing. I'm sure just like last time with her NS, by the time I'm done unlocking her AS she'll already be totally powercrept.
>>
>>489630
hopefully not. devs had an ama and they know how poorly received fishing is.
>took me 16 months to get Levia
never again
>>
FishingCHADS, we're going home.
>>
>>489630
I'm hoping they're making changes to make it easier for new players to unlock Levia, and then having her AS be pretty easy to unlock for people who already got her.
>>
All I really want or need is just more fish stones just to get the Dimension Hook. I’m still trying to get the last Orochi Hook, and then need 200 more on top of that.
>>
Honestly, fuck Levia.

FUCK HERE, FORGET HER!

She is frankly not that worth it with all that garbage fishing game mechanics.
>>
https://open.spotify.com/album/1WqYclJe0X1NUCwhpxPNu7
https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_lVIzB7G9MnjdvD7_QAcqR57uHyawyo3dw
>>
>>489624
>Earth zone used to be exclusive to Myunfa
>Now it's Myunfa, Tiramisu AS, or Chiyo AS
>And all of them are fucking amazing
Earthchads can't stop winning
>>
>>489475
I WANT IT NOW!
>>
File: 1610460183729.jpg (103 KB, 745x655)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>489818
Very rude.
>>
File: file.png (90 KB, 2160x1080)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>489818
You are not levvia's friend
>>
I hope they don't make fishing easier so all the crybabies never have levvie
>>
>>491009
they already did
>>
>>491009
They just did in JP. Hopefully we get the QoL changes here soon.
>>
>>491211
>>491217
what changed
>>
>>491541
Fishing is about twice as fast now. They bite instantly instead of having to wait 5-10 seconds. They massively increased the exp per fish. You're getting 2x-10x the exp per fish you were before (the shitty fish got x10 exp, so now they give as much as the big fish did previously). Bait costs less, 10 point bait now costs 8, 30 point bait now costs 15. The bonus Kamasu Points you get from selling fish based on your cooler level has doubled. The chance for triple hooks appears to have tripled.

Off hand the time and difficulty in obtaining Levia went down by about 2/3rds from what it once was.
>>
>>489630
Yea I'm gonna agree with >>489655 here and assume it's to make getting her easier, plus making getting rill weapons easier since they're just stat sticks without abilities
>>
Blue boobs.
>>
File: 1318397357404.jpg (16 KB, 362x344)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>game update
>130.57%

>>495137
Absolutely delicious.
>>
File: AnotherEden_puqiJS0fjz.png (360 KB, 1034x613)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>495143
That's nothing.
>>
Verizon shit the bed while I was playing and now I have to redownload the whole ass game
>>
File: 1602306844219.png (119 KB, 396x373)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>497222
>verizon
>>
>>491854
What if they add an upgrade path to rill weapons that requires hunting like 30 of each fishing horror
>>
>>491566
That's nice.

I used a bot.
>>
>>498317
I tried for months to get the fishing bot to work but I never could manage it. It'd just take me to the beach and then have me run back and forth but it would never start fishing. Even talked to the guy who made it but he couldn't figure out what was wrong on my end. I finally just did all the fishing manually over the course of a year.
>>
>>498477
His bot fucking sucks and constantly breaks and/or crashes, and only works with LD player which also constantly breaks and/or crashes, because it doesn't actually confirm a lot of the travel stuff before it clicks.

I think if I'd actually done the fishing manually it would have taken fewer days.
>>
>had more than 3000 badges
>crunch about 2800 of them
>get a Light Lance, 2 Shadow Katanas, Shadow Fists, and Light Staff
Yuna finally at 80 light
>>
>>498712
Did you get any treatise? I heard it's possible but have never gotten it myself.
>>
>>499619
I don't think treatises are possible, only tomes and only the shitty early ones like geomancer and lokido
Chants are possible but I haven't gotten one from the badge bot in ages
>>
File: 630918560.png (2.77 MB, 1925x2420)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB PNG
>>
File: 1594923345801.png (1.7 MB, 1600x900)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
Nice.
>>
Make sure you bring Skull with you in the new AD. He fucks over everything there.
>>
>>504105
>Shade dungeon
Fuck, I literally just got done farming the crystal dungeon for the crystal weapons last night and was going to go back to farming Light for Aldo. But I guess not. Shade dungeon here I come!
>>
MY WIFE IS CUTE AND RELEVANT!!!
>>
>>504114
I'd say personally just keep farming Aldo light, since when the 4th Western AD comes out that is literally the only one you'll be farming forever, since Clarte shadow AND +30 SPD weapons
>>
File: Pretty much me.png (1.24 MB, 1600x900)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>
>>504116
What would the dialogs be if I don't have shanie?
"Hello, miss. Can you fly me to the moon with your bikini?"
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.17 MB, 2220x1080)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
Who does this cheeky bugger think he is.
>>
I wanna make a team of short units but most of em aren't even 5 Star capable.

When's Samolyn gonna show up?
>>
>>503761
Congrats on your delicious chocolate.
>>
File: 1599076560813.png (2.95 MB, 1920x1080)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB PNG
>>506644
When the FUCK are we getting Sebastia? She's top cute and I want her so bad!
>>
After spending 18k on her NS banner and 7k on her AS banner, the game has clearly told me I'm not ever allowed to pull Tiramisu.
I don't remember what her first banner ended up giving me, but AS Tiramisu's banner only gave +4 light to Mighty, +4 light to Tsubame, and a fuckload of Nero shadow.
>>
>>509156
>fuckload of Nero shadow
I feel you. The guy's sitting at 84 for me, and is only barely surpassed by my Melina, Ruina, and Feinne.
>>
File: 1601073722532.png (2.18 MB, 1240x1272)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
Looks like Mythos Chapter 10 should be popping up on the 15th. We'll get a free random Shadow unit and AS Thillelille banner will be up.
>>
>>508234
SHE'S BEEN MY MOST WANTED CHARACTER FROM DAY ONE AND I'M SO FUCKING PISSED SHE'S NOT PLAYABLE YET.

She could have easily replaced Helena as the "Not-pilot but person who runs the airship" and been way more helpful to the plot overall. All Helena does is occasionally show up during tech segments to steal screentime from Rika because they essentially fill the same role in the party, and then we just go to Sebastia to solve the real problem anyway.
>>
>>509156
>After spending 18k on her NS banner and 7k on her AS banner, the game has clearly told me I'm not ever allowed to pull Tiramisu.

No, that's just how this game works. I've gotten most of the units I want off banner, and buy star dream encounters for the ones who never come. Its shit, but at least there's an option to get something without whaling. If this game had limited banners and no pick tickets I would have quit years ago.
>>
>>512166
I also want to point out that I've been playing this game since launch, and the only two on banner units I've ever gotten were AS Foran (while I was aiming for Thillielle who I had to Star Dream Encounter for) and AS Illulu.
>>
>>512169
I wanted AS Illulu and went pretty hard for her but no luck. At least I can eventually side grade her if I get two more treatise.
>>
Who else prepared to get their free shadow dupe tonight? I bet it will be another fucking Toova.
>>
>>515249
Looking through the list of 5* Shadow characters, it’s amazing how few there are, and it also made me realize there are only 5 I currently don’t have in any form.
>>
>>515249
>Save up 15K for chirururu banner
>Get her from free shadow drop
Now what?
>>
>>515610
Where's the shadow drop encounter? I updated the game, I got the Holy whatever from the awards menu, there's an exclamation point (!) over the Dream gallery button, but when I open it the banner isn't there.
>>
>>508234
>>512162
>Future: Mythos: Theme: KMS & Project Eugenes

Believe.
>>
>>515640
>KMS is trying to create a race of just small lolis
I guess that one lolifag would be a very happy employee.
>>
>>515640
Memes aside, I can't wait. I know I shouldn't have expectations, but even still, I'm expecting ES Suzette.
>>
>>515644
That's me, I'm still here. I started playing again when Chiurururururu was voted most popular character followed immediately by multiple short and flat chested girls being announced.

It's a weird feeling. A character like Chiyo obviously isn't a loli based on past designs, but AS Chiyo's baggy clothes and softer face certainly invokes the feeling of a loli and activates the neurons in my cunnybrain. Its enough to get me back into a game that I want to enjoy.

But still fuck ES Melina though, and not in the good way.
>>
>>515626
That's a bug. Someone accidentally triggered the Chapter 10 reward bonus to activate again instead of the Mythos Chapter 10 reward bonus. The bonus for clearing Chapter 10 was an item that lets you pick any 4* character of your choice. So the ! is letting you know you can access the free 4* banner, but if you already used it, the banner's gone, so you're just stuck with the exclamation point. They may delete that or just let everyone get another 4* character of choice (it's not a terribly big deal). Maybe they'll even toss in some chrono stones as an apology.
>>
>>515652
At least the ES Melina transformation isn't permanent and she still appears the usual way in cut scenes and whatnot.
>>
File: Ishii sad.png (996 KB, 1244x706)
996 KB
996 KB PNG
>15K
>Not even a 4 star Thilly

Its like the rate up doesn't even exist at all. When's the next Star Dream Encounter?
>>
>>515652
Consider the following.
>>
What is that Holy Prayer Stone supposed to be for? The Dream Encounter button has that exclamation mark notification but I can't seem to find the thing that indicates the new shit in the dream encounter. Nor do I know what I can spend that holy Prayer Stone on. What do I do for that?
>>
>>515249
>It's another Dunarith
i want VICTOR!!!
>>
File: hardy.png (293 KB, 906x500)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
why is he so fucking hot, bros...
>>
>>515925
That's what gives you a 4 star Prai, it's a mistake. You still get the Darkness Drop when you beat the Mythos' last chapter. I got ns Nagi, who wasn't a dupe, so that's cool.
>>515652
>But still fuck ES Melina though, and not in the good way.
Yeah it was clearly originally Shanie but they couldn't figure out a way to make it make sense so they just recolored her.
>>
>try to watch ad
>no available ads
>try to watch ad
>game freezes before the reward
>try to watch ad
>no available ads
god dammit
>>
Well RIP my stockpile of Chant scripts.
>>
>>516498
Chiru's defualt is considered better than her AS, right?
>>
Subscription service incoming according to the dev letter. How many of you fags are going to loosen up that wallet?
>>
>>516525
Not necessarily. From what I understand, she’s basically the reverse of Suzette. Thillelille’s NS is great for single-target damage, and her AS is strong for multi-target fights.
>>
>finally beat the shithead final boss of mythos
>Melina AS from the shadow drop
pottery
>>
>>516540
Earth sub seems like a good deal if you only want the +5 light/shadow to someone so I'll go for that.
>>
Despite what reddit says in the thread for this update, you can get Chants from the Lunar City VHD. I got one from the top right chest in the 2nd screen.
>>
>>517006
Twin Wing floor is the name of the map, Imagine the rare 3rd stage is "Twin Sword Floor."
>>
>>517006
>>517013
You can also get Western character Tomes and every treatise, I got an Abyss Liberator and Fortuna Treatise thus far.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.38 MB, 2220x1080)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
Fucking hell, doing that final boss fight with just Western characters was a nightmare.
>>
>>517085
I tried it with magic zone first time. Wasn't a great idea.
>>
>>517115
Magic Zone was definitely rough to work around, but AS Rosetta's my only 5* version of her. I had to swap her out once near the end to get her MP back up and nearly died thanks to it.
>>
>>516022
It's barely "another style". Same hairstyle, same color scheme, same smug face.
>>
>>517085
>>517115
>>517156
Holy shit. Are you people implying I can only beat that boss if I only have the Western Cast in my current party? And what if one doesn't have ANY of the Western Cast in their party? That sounds like utter bullshit if you ask me
>>
>>517508
using a mythos only team on that boss is a NIGHTMARE! not a requirement.
You just need zone and a massive int debuff to mitigate the damage.
>>
>>517579
I would think a Mythos team would make the fight pretty easy, since they can collectively hit all the bosses weaknesses, and Milsha should be able to mitigate some of the bosses damage with Adis Triana while Clarte has an int debuff.
>>
>>517508
>>517579
I ended up using my slash zone team which is nsAna, Deidre, Radias, Dunarith and Chiru. Will probably use pierce next go around, slash was too single target focused. Although I did just get AS Miyu so we should be able to sweep.
>>
>>517508
No, the opposite. Its that the Western cast has poor resources to handle the boss.
Offensively they're great, being able to hit weaknesses on all 3 of his wings. But they have no type resist, their zone buffs the boss instead of weakening him, and Clarte's INT down is only 15%.
An extremely easy way to beat the boss is using all 4 Tales characters+Skull+Violet.
>>
File: I'm Dirty Dan.png (953 KB, 1000x761)
953 KB
953 KB PNG
Gosh, Japanese writers and their title drop kinks. It would be clever if they only mentioned it once or twice. Otherwise it is cringe af like the final fantasy trailer.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (973 KB, 1600x900)
973 KB
973 KB PNG
There were some pretty kino moments in that last chapter. I really enjoyed it. Sad it's over, I ended up really liking the Western cast and now they won't show up much anymore and I'll miss them like you won't believe. Also fuck you Toova, you were the one character I didn't want to get on my free Shadow draw . Anyone else would have been fine. But now you're at 136 Shadow and I don't even really use you.
>>
>>518672
Yeah that part was fucking ace.
>>
Remember to pick up the Cornered Badge, Chant Script, and Shadow Hammer.
Go to Schnaud Castle, 3rd floor, the long room with the horror in front of it. Tap on the piano, press the key, then go through the door on the left
>>
did you shed a tear for /ourguy/'s heroic moment?
>>
File: 1596419651610.png (1024 KB, 1600x900)
1024 KB
1024 KB PNG
>>519203
Yeah, Moke was great, definitely one of the best parts of the Mythos. Makes me pretty curious what they'll do for the Future Mythos. They used Moke and Noah a lot in the story for the "cute animal" segments. But none of the Future characters who are likely to pop up in the next Mythos really have a mascot/pet the way Melina and Thillelille do. I guess Premaya sort of, but fuck that little thing. Seeing it get bullied would be kind of nice though.
>>
My Luring Shadow drop got me NS Elga, a sidegrade I didn’t have before. I heard she’s better than AS, so this is good for me.
>>
>>520206
Grats. Yeah, her AS is super awkward to use. Her NS though is amazing. Great single target damage, she charges your AF gauge really fast and drops pain.
>>
>>517670
Okay, but what about the fact the devs are cheeky little shots and give Tylos Menas' wings goddamn resistance. As far as I know, their way of forcing people to fork over money to gacha roll for the Western Mythos cast. Just to effectively do damage to the boss. Could have they just NOT give resistance bullshit to the boss and just make him weak in those specific elements but will get regular damage from the rest. God what bullshit these bosses can be.
>>
File: 1615670360522.jpg (159 KB, 700x990)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>521484
Just use best girl. She ignores the wings defenses and just obliterates them in like 2 turns. You did pick her with your last Star Dream encounter, right?
>>
>>521505
Not the guy you’re talking to, but my luck apparently has a sense of irony. Back in chapter 8, I managed to get ES Melina just after finishing the chapter. I just got Tiramisu yesterday after finishing the Mythos arc.
>>
>>521639
I should also mention, I also didn’t use any of the Western characters even though I have all of them, due to people here mentioning how much of a pain it was to fight Teyul with them.
>>
>>521484
Well you're not forced to use only Western characters, and you get no bonuses for doing so. It was just my own autism making me. Provided your party has (de)buffers and healers, Clarte and his personal armor should be enough to break the wings.
>>
Happened to get Shannon's AS
It any good?
>>
>>522830
Yeah, she's strong, she's just fairly reliant on team building to function at full potential. Her one skill is a single target attack that does a number of attacks depending on how many debuffs enemies have (up to 6 hits if they have 4 debuffs or more). She stacks a unique buff on herself equal to the number of attacks she does and then at the end of the turn does an attack to all enemies whose power increases depending on how many stacks she has. Her other skill is an AoE attack that incrementally debuffs enemies each time she consecutively uses it (-25% to Int/Slash the first time you use it and and then Pierce -> Blunt -> Physical) each consecutive use. This technically makes her self-sufficient (she can stack the 4 debuffs she needs) however the only time you can consecutively spam that ability is during an AF, and you'd probably be better off spamming her other skill during the AF for bigger damage.

Ideally you want to use her in a team with other characters who can put at least 2 debuffs on the enemy so that you can just spam her big single target attack. If you can bring NS Suzette or NS Felmina, they both do Pain/Poison so that's 2 debuffs, so AS Shannon can just put the Int/Slash debuffs on and you have 4 and then you can cut loose.

She just had some bad timing, dropping right before Thillelille and Victor who are also both primarily single target sword characters but bring Lunatic modes and were more hyped. But I'd say AS Shannon can compare pretty well to both of them on any single target boss fight.
>>
>>522859
Awesome
Thanks for all the detail anon
>>
>>522859
On a wind team, Morgana can add 3 debuffs in a round and then boost wind damage for a turn, which stacks with Zone. In Slash zone you've got a lot of debuffers to throw around.
>>
The ending of mythos felt kind of unfruitful to me. Our casts started their journey because they don't want to turn the spirits or Clarte into their power plant, but it ended exactly that way. Maybe I took it the wrong way or maybe the real gifts were the friends we made along the way.
>>
File: pichika.png (605 KB, 1132x347)
605 KB
605 KB PNG
Ocean Palace 2 Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6MgYU9whM0
>>
File: 1625473401865.jpg (35 KB, 470x492)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>524363
I'm fucking ready.
>>
>>524363
AHHH GIVE ME NAGI ES ALREADY
>>
>>524363
I didn’t expect Clarte to be part of this story.
>>
>>524479
Nor I. Looking forward though to seeing what they do with him. Also excited about the Northern Sea section (you can see with the triangle it links the Ocean Palace, Atlantica and someplace in the north). We've gotten a few details about it from Denny and a few other characters, that there's a massive pirate empire up there, but that's about it. Maybe they're setting the next major arc to take place up there.
>>
File: nagi.png (536 KB, 1132x347)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>524229
Clarte deserved to be sacrificed for committing genocide
i love him though
>>524481
this is Antiquity though so probably no pirate stuff related to Denny and the others
>>
>>524505
I want to bury my face in that butt.
>>
>>521484
Skull is free and is a beast of a Thunder attacker
Clarte is free, you have to pick him up to do Mythos, and can cover both Crystal and Shade with his personal armor

also like I said a fully free, extremely easy way to beat him is by doing the Tales symphony to get all 4 Tales characters, then adding Skull and Violet from P5 pt 2. No Grastas required, no weapons or armor from the eastern continent required. Cress' slash zone+Violet's brave step neuters the incoming damage, Yuri and Milla keep you healed up, Skull nukes the wings with Thunder Crack in a T1 AF and then Velvet replaces him for aoe dps after you set up slash zone
>>
>>521484
Those who being "forced to fork over money to gacha" are pure retards. Anyone with a brain in his head would try something like what >>524636 said.
This is already the easiest rpg ever made, and people like you still complain when the game occasionally requires you to think for a bit.
>>
>>524636
Speaking of Persona characters, is it worthwhile slapping on grastas like Water Hit to take advantage of their 1 More passive?
>>
I was putting off finishing part 3 for the longest time, but now that the final part of the Time Goddess saga is almost out, I decided to finish it. Turns out it was a lot easier to get through than I expected.
>>
>>524866
Only if you really want to use Morgana debuff/heal support in other element zones.
>>
File: 1507144851218.jpg (53 KB, 620x779)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Just started playing so have no idea about any of the gatcha characters, but i have to say the story mode is suprisingly soulful for being so light on text. compare that to the typical writing in nu western rpgs and it is amazing.
take the short famicom quest in estria. it has worldbuilding, character growth, coming of age themes, as well as the power of friendship and father son relationships. all in about a page of dialogue.
compare that to pillars of eternity where you read about half a book in the tutorial town and all of it is soulcrushingly boring. the only feels i got there were the emptiness and pretentiousness of a failed wanna be novelist masturbating over his own made up thesaurus.

also the entrance to estria was so stupid it was amazing.
>be security system
>stranger tries to enter town without valid ID
>scan him, genome doesn't appear to be fully human
>shouldnt be able to exist
>about 3% chance of being some sort of bioweapon or advanced synth intruder
>seems sus
>ask what he wants
>wants to buy weapons
>immediately give him a visa and offer permanent residency

based security system
>>
>>527448
>scan him, genome doesn't appear to be fully human
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOH
>>
>>527448
>Just started playing so have no idea about any of the gatcha characters
Make five max rolls of 1000 stones to fill out your party with a few decents 4/5 stars, then save the rest, there is a very good banner in the next few weeks for the release of the latest story chapter featuring Nekoko/ES Tsukiha it is arguably the best banner offered in the history of the game. Should be three weeks max.
>>
>>527448
As for the gacha, most 5*s are usable. Even the ones who are powercrept aren't necessarily bad. They introduce Manifest weapons (unique weapons for a character that upgrade their skills) and AS forms (Another Style which give them new skills) as a way to help characters who have fallen behind the power curve a bit. So any 5* character you pull is good. You also have access to a bunch of powerful free 5* characters from the Collaborations (Persona 5 and Tales of...). Those free characters are honestly better than many of the gacha characters. Also in about a month to a month and a half many of the story characters (Aldo, Cyrus, Amy, Riica and Helena) will be getting massive reworks to their skills, and Feinne will be getting a 5* form and be as good or better than most of the gacha characters. 99% of the game is entirely clearable with the free characters so don't stress the gacha too hard, it's only a few of the optional side bosses that can be rough without gacha characters. And even then keep in mind that all content in the game is permanent, so even if there's an optional superboss you can't beat today, it'll still be there a few months down the road so there's no rush.

All that aside, like >>527863 says, I'd second recommending saving up your stones for the Nekoko/Tsukiha ES banner, which should be dropping within ~1 month. Both of those characters are really strong and strictly from a meta-perspective it's the strongest banner that's going to be releasing in the foreseeable future.
>>
bros i want my man aldo to get his dick wet damn it
when are they going to stop making him as dense and a neutron star
>>
>>527909
Bruh he's a cat. That would be bestiality.
>>
>>527942
So what you're saying is he can fuck Nekoko
>>
>>527909
More or less confirmed he and Shanie are meant to be the "canon" pair in the Mythos.
>>
File: kikyo as.png (1.68 MB, 1497x729)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>Hardy AS character quest confirms Kikyo AS
>It's even a solo fight so you can't have her in your party fighting against herself
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>528251
Could be an ES.
>>
>>528264
>ES before AS
I doubt it. Especially since she's in the same pose as her NS.
>>
>>528331
>>528264
What weapon does she use in the Hardy quest?
>>
>>528472
I can only find the one video of his quest and Hardy oneshots her before she does anything. She isn't holding anything either, but there are a few other characters like that so we can't say definitively she's a fist user or anything.
But if she stays as an ax-user, the wheels on the bike behind her are the same shape as her NS's throwing anuses.
>>
>>528513
>throwing anuses
That’s a mental image I wasn’t ready for.
>>
>>528251
I hope AS Kikyo and AS Cetie get into a bike race at some point. Curious if AS Kikyo is going to be setting some stuff up for the next Mythos.
>>
>>528527
Galliard too.
>>
>>528562
5* never ever
>>
>>528758
Story part 3.5 most likely.
>>
File: 1622884737498.png (1.15 MB, 1600x900)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>2 chant scripts in one dungeon
I wonder what the odds of that happening are. I feel like I should have bought a lottery ticket today.
>>
>knockoff Hatsune Miku banner tonight
Good luck to the waifufags and retards who pull for her.
Just ~3 more weeks until the best banner of all time which everybody should pour all their stones into until they get Nekoko.
>>
Can someone please tell me what the second song that plays through this trailer is? I need to know.

https://youtu.be/IeNd177Md2s?t=38
>>
NO MY BONUS KEY CHEST

GIVE IT BACK

I NEED IT IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN THE ILLUSION THAT I'LL EVER UNLOCK ABYSSAL LIBERATOR

I SPENT SO MANY STONES FOR NOTHING THIS IS ALL I HAVE LEFT
>>
>>530843
https://anothereden.miraheze.org/wiki/Background_Music
All the music is available on this page.
>>
>>529664
I've gotten the same from the same dangeon, Lost City has insanely high chanto rate.
>>
For some reason I am having trouble downloading Another Eden from the app store; it keeps on cancelling the download after it is either half done or three fourths done. My internet connection is fine and I know I have enough space for it.
>>
>>530996
Turn phone off an on again, cache is probably fucking up.
>>
>6k stones for Melody
>1 5* Suzette dupe
>2 4.5* Ilulu's
Oh well. Hopefully I have better luck with the rest of my stones in getting Nekoko.
>>
>Isuka AS manifest
It's finally our time, IsukaCHADS.
>>
>>531200
You won't.
>>
>>531200
Reminder we should get 500+ stones for the artificial spirit fights in the next update
>>
File: 1626828377997.jpg (56 KB, 505x768)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>Just started a few days ago
>Desperately trying not to roll so I can save for the really good banner coming up
>Getting walled by Dark Salamander without it.
>>
>>531964
Just level up more. When I first started, I took the time to kill 100 of every enemy I was coming across, so I was massively over leveled.
>>
>>531964
I remember Salamander walled me too. Just do a single roll. All I had back then were the 3 story characters and even just adding the 3* masked lancer into the party made the fight so much easier.
>>
>>531964
Roll once or twice to fill out your party then just focus on the crossovers. When you've got them you can work on getting 5* Deidre, Jade and Clarte, who are all retardedly broken free units.
>>
>>531964
If I were you I'd reroll.
Either right now on the Draco Nodus banner to get any form of Tiramisu (though AS is obviously ideal), or 2-3 weeks from now when Nekoko's banner drops for her.
>>
>>532931
>>531964
Don't reroll unless you're an uber-neet. You can beat Dark Salamander with 4*s, you just need to understand how Valor Chants work. Every character has a buff/debuff they apply for a single turn (meaning the turn they switch in AND one after) by switching in from the back line. Some of these are extremely useful. They're listed on the status page under "Ability."
>>
File: pizzaria.png (68 KB, 761x436)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
https://twitter.com/rpg_AE/status/1420217698370285572
>New fish girl skills have been shown
>She is absurdly fucking broken if the translations are accurate
MOVE OVER NEKOKO, THESE STONES ARE EXCLUSIVELY FOR PIZZARIA
>>
>>533603
Nekoko/Tsukiha ES is just too stacked of a banner for me to pass up. I'm sure Pizza will be amazing, but unless she's releasing with ES Nagi on her banner I think the Nekoko/Tsukiha one is just a lot better. But if it's a choice between Nekoko/Tsukiha ES and Pizza/Nagi ES I'll skip the former and go for the latter, especially since there's going to be an SDE with Nekoko so you can just pick her if you want her so bad.
>>
>>488981
Manifest battles like Filo's is an utter bitch it seems. Other than hoping to gacha roll for Melissa and her Another Force bonus damage gimmick. What do you think one lacks in trying to effectively win against manifest battles that some of which clearly are trying to low key force you to fork over money for gacha rolls?
>>
File: 219.jpg (66 KB, 835x469)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>533668
Shit banner although I still don't have any version of Nagi
>>
>New update in JP introduced a bug where Nagi's ES can already be unlocked
>Tentamare treatises used instead of the codexes that haven't released yet
huh
>>
>>534310
oh wait, it's a weird as fuck visual bug since apparently her "ES" skills are the exact same as AS
>>
>>534312
Yeah, it looks like it broke. Wonder if they'll refund the treatise to people who tried it.
>>
>>534594
They did apparently, and hofixed it so that you would need Nagi ES' actual codexes, which aren't available yet

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.