[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 177 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1593822606449.jpg (188 KB, 850x1204)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
Anyone else playing this? I recently got into it because I saw this girl and decided to give the game a try so now I'm looking for other people also playing this to talk about it
>>
>>480450
1.6 and 1.7 look amazing and then there's the anniversary right after. I can't believe Mihoyo managed to save genshin
>>
File: 1598994069127.png (1.28 MB, 960x1002)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>480612
Looks like the new Japan region will be smaller than current areas but apparently it comes with tons of freebies and things to do?
>>
>>480450
No, I haven't heard of it. Must be pretty obscure.
>>
>>481527
Bear with me here, just trying to get a thread started.
>>
>>481615
but you already have a thread on /vg/
>>
File: 7574537udf.jpg (67 KB, 1080x1080)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>481492
It looks much more packed than the old regions with wide but empty wildness.
>>
>>480612
you know mihoyo gives people jack shit for anniversary, right? And oh joy, more useless chests to open and no actual content
>>
>>481952
I like it more this way personally. It's a chore to explore those extremely big but empty spaces so exploring Inazuma should be pretty fun.
>>
File: 1621779875790.jpg (133 KB, 850x1063)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>482005
We should be getting lots of content though. Current update has summer islands to explore and next update will add a lot of new characters, a lot of new areas to explore, new cities, new craftable weapons, new archon quests, new world quests and even some QoL updates to pick where you want your comissions to show up.

If that's not content then I have no idea what is.
>>
>>482452
Anon that stuff will get cleared out in a week or two, the actual gameplay loop will not change at all
>>
>>482462
It's still content, the content everyone has been asking for. New areas should feel pretty new, fresh and fun for a while and if they keep doing events like these that add new areas or speed up the archon quests then it won't feel like we're on minigame life support for 6 months.

Plus, it looks like timegating Inazuma so all the no life people can't just 100% the thing in a few days and have to get enough sigils to unlock new areas.
>>
>>482467
You do realize the biggest complaint about the game is how theres nothing but comissions to do, right? Inazuma doesnt solve it, all it changes is that you will be doing the in smaller, purple Liyue.
>Plus, it looks like timegating Inazuma so all the no life people can't just 100% the thing in a few days and have to get enough sigils to unlock new areas.
Oh amazing, even more timegating
>>
>>482462
>>482473
Quit bitching and go play something else.
>>
>>482486
>waaah stop! you cant criticize the game!
>>
>>482500
You're simply wasting your time by playing something you hate and by bitching about something you hate in some obscure corner of 4chan most people don't visit. You could just play something else or go to /gig/ if you want to get your shitposting kicks but here you won't really accomplish anything at all outside of being a cunt for no reason to the couple anons in this thread.
>>
>>482505
by the same metric you have no reason to get butthurt about someone in a obscure corner of 4chan not eating up genshin with no questions asked
>>
File: 1600792444668.jpg (123 KB, 850x812)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/char/yoimiya/?lang=EN
https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/char/sayu/?lang=EN
https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/char/ayaka/?lang=EN
https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/char/traveler_girl_electro/?lang=EN

Any thoughts about the upcoming characters? Saving for any of these?
>>
I'm glad I quit. Hu Tao was the peak of Genshin, everyone else are cock holster whores. Hu Tao is 200 IQ and anyone who dislikes her is a mudcake-eating negro.
>>
>>482526
Yoimiya is cute, Sayu is lolicon pandering trash and Ayaka is an overhyped whore.
>>
File: Evs6SI0UcAM42PB.jpg (191 KB, 855x2048)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>482555
Now, if they only made a skin like this....
>>
>>482555
>caring about chink characters
Yikes
>>
>>482563
you cared enough to click on this chink game thread and shitpost on it
>>
>>482526
Nah, waiting until Mei or Sakura
>>
>>482574
>t. retarded niggerfaggot lost his own taste because of covid
>>
>>482614
I can either wait for actual electro characters or pick up 5* Amber or the public bicycle Ayaka, and sorry anon I just dont care about either, especially after I saw Ayaka's constellations. Im tired of constant pyro and cryo shit
>>
>>482526
I'm only rolling for meta so I'll roll for whoever's good.

Really hope Yoimiya ends up great because I failed to roll Hu Tao
>>
>>482467
>Plus, it looks like timegating Inazuma so all the no life people can't just 100% the thing in a few days and have to get enough sigils to unlock new areas.

If that is the case people will just burn out faster due to the patch cycles being 40 days long.
>>
>>482656
Embarrassing.
>>
>>482656
>I'm only rolling for meta
Then you should be saying for the archon
>>
>>482680
Raiden will definitely be meta but there should be time to grab one of either Ayaka or Yoimiya then still be able to roll the archon. It's not like I'm aiming for C6 Raiden or anything anyway.

If they're generous or I'm lucky then I could even grab both and still have enough for raiden considering I should be able to farm a guarantee this patch and then hope the rumors of 20k free primos in Inazuma are right.
>>
File: 1599549746680.png (229 KB, 1743x761)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
Yoimiya
>>
I just reached adv lvl 25 and im slowly just losing interest in it. I think this game is too good to be a gacha and that is turning me off from it. I play gacha with no sound while i do other shit and i cant with genshin.

But it sure as hell made want to try Breath of the Wild
>>
>>484049
>I play gacha with no sound while i do other shit
Yeah, same.
But I kinda do that for Genshin, too. Got it installed on a separate laptop, so I don't bother switching my headphones over or giving it full attention if I'm just doing my dailies.
>>
>>484049
BotW feels like a tech demo more than an actual game. Weapon durability is chink design.
>>
>>480450
Is Yoimiya coming first or Ayaka?
>>
>>484687
We don't know yet but both will be in next patch
>>
>>482562
I wish there were a few fan service characters/skins :/
>>
>>484676
Which is ironic because Genshin, the chink botw clone, got rid of it.
>>
>>484729
If this game had artifact durability on top of all the RNG shit that makes you want to scream, bitch and uninstall then it would have crashed really hard.

Seems that they're introducing a system that lets you put in 3 garbage 5* artifacts and get 1 completely RNG 5* artifact but of a set of your choice which is an improvement but they're still not getting it because what we need is something that allows us to reroll either main stat or one substat.
>>
>>484676
>Weapon durability is chink design.
It actually works well in the challenge areas. It's garbage for the main game because it has no purpose other than to interrupt gameplay.
>>
Should I do it?
>>
File: 1623299738475.jpg (224 KB, 1500x1300)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>487194
You should roll for Klee if you want Klee.
I rolled for Klee, even though I already have Klee.
Also worth considering: If you don't roll for Klee, who do you plan to roll for instead of Klee?
>>
File: 1613173131244.jpg (114 KB, 850x761)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>487194
I really, really want Klee and don't have any Pyro DPS but I'm holding off because Yoimiya will most likely be a better addition to my team in terms of being an easier to use character and likely more powerful.

She's one of my favorite characters personally but Genshin Impact doesn't feel like the kind of game where you have the freedom to chase both meta and favorites so I'm going to attempt to fix my account that feels kind of fucked due to not having anyone leveled, shit artifacts and basically a halfassed everything. My personal plan of action is to skip Klee, skip Kazuha, cry as I watch Ayaka pass me by because I already have Ganyu/Eula and can't afford her then roll for Yoimiya and save for Kokomi/Raiden.

Yoimiya would cover the Pyro DPS aspect in my account because I have no pyro 5*'s, Kokomi would play the role of Mona for my freeze teams and Raiden is an Archon, there's no way an archon would be bad or not meta breaking considering their past track record on this and honkai.

It's best if you take the information we have right now about the upcoming banners, rumors about upcoming banners and teased characters then decide who you want and who you want to roll for. If you think you can fit Klee and still have enough for other characters you want then absolutely go for it.
>>
>>487423
Honestly if you already have either Ganyu or Hu Tao and then either Venti or Zhongli you can easily roll for only who you like for a long time. These at least let you clear any content that gives rewards.
>>
>>487444
No Hu tao. I could probably put up a decent first abyss team focused on Ganyu but what if it's an ice floor where everything is ice? That fucks me over because I don't have any good teams that aren't based on Ganyu.

I do also have Xiao and Eula but they're not at a stage where they would easily help me 36* abyss. My Eula is lacking a Phys goblet and running with 2 glad 2 pf so she feels weak right now. I like her playstyle and have seen a lot of people do amazing things with her but mine is pretty weak at the moment which sucks.

Xiao, I kind of honestly regret him. I rolled for him because I was going in with a mentality that having one DPS character for every element would benefit me but it would have been way better to just jump on the pyro/cryo train and would be way better off right now. Maybe he feels like shit because I don't have his proper supports or don't know how to play him but he either does no damage or dies super easily like last floor 12 where I would kill both heralds with ganyu, attempt part 2 with Xiao then die to my own reactions in seconds because lol swirl.
>>
>>487457
The reason those four are better to roll for is because they are very easy to build for and having some of them shaves you a lot of time to 36*. Xiao is a character that demands very good rolls and teams to deal decent damage. He's very good on floor 11 right now and only jobs to the abyss lector or herald. There's also the fact that the really strong characters shave a huge amount of time and can pick up the slack for a weaker team and that you can just invest in the really strong 4*s.

All in all, what I mean to say is that if you've been playing for a while (patch 1.1 or 1.2 at worse) you should have resources to now roll for who you enjoy the most purely for character or fun purposes.
>>
File: 1623192148618.gif (867 KB, 284x320)
867 KB
867 KB GIF
>>487423
>Genshin Impact doesn't feel like the kind of game where you have the freedom to chase both meta and favorites
To me, there is no question here.
If I'm skipping characters I like in a gacha game so that I can save up for a character I like even more, such is gacha.
If I'm skipping characters I like in a gacha game so that I can save for a character I like less, why am I even playing it?
Meta's nice when it lines up with characters I want, but I'm not gonna warp my plans around it when it doesn't.
But this opinion is coming from someone who hasn't actually bothered trying past floor 6 for the book missions, so make of that what you will.
>>
>>481915
So do most of the games discussed here. /vg/ just turns into a hotbed of shitposting because of the board's speed.
>>
Does genshin have any REAL content yet? Have they done stealing ideas from every other game and turning them into a temporary minigame?
>>
>>488182
Depends on what you mena by "Real content"
Current update added an archipielago of summer islands to explore with its own chests, quests, story, events and minigames

And Inazuma should be 4x that content next update
>>
File: 1602230512345.jpg (191 KB, 850x1054)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
Kind of sad that most of the art female characters in this game get is big titty whore even when their model has small breasts because artists can only see either flat or gigantic

Hu tao is the only one that gets saved from the generic big titty whore with the same body/proportions as every other char but it's only because she's flat as a board and those same artists can't bullshit giant tits on her
>>
>>488673
Just become a cunnychad and you won't have a problem. We get a new delicious little girl getting pounded image almost every day.
>>
Ayaka's cryo damage bonus at the end of her dash went from 10% to 18%
Yoimiya's E went from a 20cd with 10 duration to 18cd and 10 duration
>>
File: E4TT6i1VIAM9D2O.jpg (556 KB, 1986x4096)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
>>480450
Exploration was the only reason I played this game
Did they add a new region yet?
>>
>>489395
there's a new "region" out now (summer island, goes away after this patch)

inazuma next patch
>>
>>488673
Based Hu Tao enjoyer. All the rest are cum dumpsters.
>>
I heard that ayaka's shorts are see through again is that true?
>>
>>489754
No, still granny panties.
>>
>>488673
>>489744
I don't know what you guys are looking but from what I've seen Xinyan, Xiangling, Fischl, Amber and really most other girls don't really get big breasts in fanart I think outside of like Lisa, Ganyu and Eula (and even then on Eula's case her massive butt is usually the focus).
This game is a butt game and it overwhemingly shows. Hell, Rosaria used to have bigger tits but got nerfed on that aspect
>>
>>490414
I've seen a lot of titty Amber and Fischl but mostly Amber. Yoimiya is definitely going to get the ganyu treatment where everyone's going to draw her thicker than ningguang and with bigger tits than beidou even though her model is super smol and breasts on the smaller side
>>
>>490431
Well with Ganyu you just have to understand that it was a combination of things that ended up with her being the lactation lady of the game.
>>
>>490431
>>490536
also I really think i've seen way more like "adequate" if you call that term. Or supple?
I've never seen, say, her giving a titjob for example.
>>
File: file.png (1.78 MB, 1010x1200)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
>>490537
>>490431
I mean Fischl in that last post.
>>
Slow thread but probably the only place on 4chan where you can get some civil genshin discussion
>>
>is in a mall's fitting room trying on new pants for school
>sees this fag's >>482562 post
>cautiously looks if there are people outside
>locks the door behind
>starts fapping faster than light and coom
>quickly gtfo
>hope that nobody will notice the cum splat on the mirror of a certain cubicle in the fitting room

I hate being a weebshit teenager.
>>
>>482452
Is Klee a playable character from the start?
>>
>>490787
No. Gacha, 5 star.
>>
>started a few days ago
>on the fence on whether use Amber at all although I love her
>roll an Amos bow
Welp I guess it was meant to be, Amber mains represent
>>
>>490934
I've already replaced Amber with Yoimiya
>>
File: fuck gig.jpg (321 KB, 1080x1717)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
Ayaka
>>
File: gig is a shithole.jpg (600 KB, 2160x1397)
600 KB
600 KB JPG
Yoimiya
>>
>>491157
>>491160
I don't know what any of that means.
>>
>>491180
That they're strong characters.
Ayaka is looking to be the strongest of the two but Yoimiya might have the strongest single target damage in the game if she isn't nerfed.
>>
>>491180
"You have to luck out the shitty weapon banner to get the weapon you want and filled up your team with these faggots to do this much damage".
>>
File: 1599673789311.jpg (261 KB, 850x1202)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
Wish they had used the loli model from Honkai then maybe we'd have a cute girl that looks like this instead of potato klee
>>
File: chart.png (237 KB, 1742x756)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>491188
Here's some math people were doing
Yoimiya and Ayaka have it way better than people like Hu tao, Xiao and Eula because there is a lot of good swords and good bows while for spears your best realistic choice is probably Blackcliff/Deathmatch and for Claymore your only choice is either Prototype or Snowtombed if Eula.

Klee has it pretty good too in terms of good catalysts but she's kind of powercreeped and can't match the damage these can put out.
>>
File: AmyLove.jpg (531 KB, 1280x1524)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
>>489395
>>490539
Best girl.
But I don't think she'd have enough size for a decent paizuri.
>>
i like how one of the bonus characters for today's event battle isn't even available yet
>>
>>491932
Please understand
>>
>>480450
I honestly stopped playing this game because it's downright boring. Commissions are tedious and the rewards for it is shit. Just like the others said, the gameplay loop is ass plus the resin recharge is shit. Finally, and what sealed the deal for me is the story. The starting part of the story was pretty good but for some reason the quality just went downhill later. Hell even the events seems uninteresting and just full of mini games. A pity though since I got most meta units, except for zhongli.
>>
>>492726
>some reason the quality just went downhill later.
They really shouldn't have shown the sibling this early into the game along with some of the recent revelations because the questions that rose from those revelations are met with "just advencha bruh" by assholes who you either helped or your sibling who too busy being a larping edgelord to explain why she/he is a larping edgelord. At least to me it made me feel like the whole adventuring shit is a massive waste of time. I think the the story would have been better if we were with a group of people like gbf or any other jrpg because those characters could have had arcs/development that could have been used as filler for the main conflict and they wouldn't have to reveal the sibiling as early. Along with other characters to interact with Paimon's shit gets old and fast. The lack of meat in the story along with this shitty speculative storytelling shit they seem to be going for is at least my interpretation on why the story is shit.
>>
>>492739
>Liyue festival was just a fetch quest chores for a bunch of asshole mobs
>Mid summer adventure is just a baby sitting session for a deadbeat mom.
I think this game simply has fucking awful writing, especially when you have to deal with these ungrateful NPCs.
>>
File: E45Cu1KWQAEpp1X.jpg (208 KB, 853x1500)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
Do you think she's cute?
>>
>>493621
Not feeling it chief
>>
>>493621
Yes
>>
>>493621
>pedoshit
Nope.
>>
>>493621
Disgusting Tumblr-tier OC. Get a real job and stop drawing. You're shit at it.
>>
>>493621
Pretty cute, would roll for. Better than most characters in Genshin considering she actually looks like a little girl and not a potato.
>>
>>492739
This is what killed the game for me. In FFXIV current expansion, they introduced arguably the best FF villain ever to be written, and the only reason it works so well is because you spend 3/4 of the expansion (some 40 hours?) with him.
I don't give a flying fuck about an NPC that gets introduced for the first time in a quest, and all his story gets resolved in less than 30 minutes (20 of which are spend running around). I won't even remember the name of the character after I get the quest rewards.
Mond was full of soul, I think I'm going to skip all of Inazuma dialogue, I ain't got time to waste on that shit.
>>
will this game melt my ipad pro? is it actually interesting to roam around looking for things like in botw or is it more about anime shit?
>>
File: noice.png (2.59 MB, 1920x1080)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB PNG
>>494746
Well it depends on what "anime shit" is supposed to mean in this context, but the characters and story arent that interesting on their own if that's what youre asking

Exploration really is the main reason you should stick around, the areas are gorgeous. There's even an ingame function you can use to manipulate the camera and take pretty screenshots, although there's always an ugly watermark one way or another
>>
>>481492
Its literally as big as mondstadt and liyue combined what are you talking about
>>
Don't Care Still Saving
>>
>>496275
>pedos and homos
Cringe
>>
>>490701
Gtfo
>>
>>496275
Dainsleif will not be playable. He's an important story character though.
>>
>>493621
>pedoshit
yes
>>
File: 1587852530306.png (475 KB, 500x500)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
Any bros in Asia wanna carry my AR25ass in the Vagabond event?
>>
>>480450
buy the daily monthly primo gems now if you plan on rolling her, you'll have enough and itll be cheaper
>>
Imagine, we won't get to see Sumeru or even the Dendro element until 2022
>>
>>509087
>Dendro element until 2022
Thanks god, I am not that terribly excited for more Liyue contents.
>>
File: E520OyrVoA0BHpO.jpg (284 KB, 1920x1080)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
Choose your destiny
>>
>>509245
Ayaka is an overrated whore
>>
>>480450
Never heard of it or played it because i'm not a pedophile
>>
>>480450
>Anyone else playing this?
No
>>
>>509245
Do you need Ayaka if you already have Ganyu? And I still can't get used to Mona's dash.
>>
>>510132
Roll for who you like, but you don't need any dps other dps you already have Ganyu. You want two dps for abyss, but not both the same element.
>>
>>481492
>>481952
That's also only 3/6 islands. So by the time we get them all it should at least be as big as the others.
>>
>>509245
Neither. Saving for Tohma, Sara, or Raiden pending who has the most fun looking gameplay.
>>
File: 1616889993082.png (67 KB, 770x623)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
my domains unlocked count changed from 39 to 38 what the fuck
>>
>>509245
Ayaka, of course!
>>
I'm playing on PC and trying to get rid of the upskirt censorship, but deleting the "blocks" folder doesn't do anything. Anybody wanna help me out here?
>>
>>515990
I heard they caught on to people removing that file so they did something to counter it.
>>
>>516019
damn i can't find any other solution. such a shame
>>
So let me get this straight:

C0 Kazuha > C0 Sucrose
C0 Kazuha < C6 Sucrose
C2 Kazuha > C6 Sucrose?

Feels weird needing to whale for a character that is only slightly better than a character you can max with no effort
>>
>>516674
Game would be in an early grave if they can only release super OP characters non stop, so having a few 5* shitters that are barely better than 4* is not really a bad thing.
>>
>>516674
That's why you roll for who you like and not for metafaggotry.
>>
>>516674
>a character you can max with no effort
Speak for yourself. I still don't have a single copy of Sucrose, and I spent 50 wishes on Klee's banner for her.
>>
>>516792
I've had Sucrose since launch.
>>
Will using autohotkey get me banned? I can't play mmos where you are running in one direction for hours without an auto run feature. Holding down W kills my fingers after a short time. Would a simple script that holds down W with a single button press get me in trouble?
>>
>>520586
that's a permaban and against their rules so I say goodbye for you.
>>
https://youtu.be/5RCsr1Y8UZA

>Thoma

Is this the official spelling or are the captions triggering me on purpose
>>
>>523542
>English dub
Fucking gross
>>
>>523550
>sweaty kissless virgin
>doesn't understand jap anyways
>thinks jap dub is good no matter what because "i am otaku pls anime voice sex me!"
>>
>>523826
>actually typing all this out
How embarrassing.
>>
>>523833
you will never be japanese
>>
>>523961
You will never be a woman, dubtranny.
>>
>>480450
Wont install on my samsung tablet.

Left a seething 1 star review. .

... Hope devs see the err of their ways and get this kind stranger to try it again

**tips fedora**
**disappears into background**
>>
I want to play it again but I hate how everything is tied to adventure rank and Adventure rank past 30 seems like such a grind.
>>
>>480450
I just wish that they give me a 5star of my choice starting out or lower the initial beginning pity. Sucks that the units I like are above 5 star and you are stuck playing with the chars that you don’t like until you get a decent amount of primos to guarantee which is like 2 months just for a character.

Also any character suggestions? I’d really like a melee DPS that has a good charge attack(no knock back) and normal attacks that make you stay in one place. Does this even exist at all. I like everything about ayaka except her normal attacks
>>
File: 1626966547325.jpg (732 KB, 2250x2250)
732 KB
732 KB JPG
>>526350
Here's your free 5*
>>
>>526374
I dont like either charged spam or normal attacks of the bow
>>
>>526350
You don't want a normal cahin that doesn't move you forward. You would be constantly chasing staggered enemies. The closest thing to your description would be playing Hu Tao and jump cancelling her charged attacks.
>>
>plan on exploring at my own pace
>they release an event on the other side of the map
Well
>>
I tried to play this in my tablet but it asks me to download 10gb. Am i fucked?
>>
File: 1610334684730.jpg (61 KB, 673x673)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>Electro elemental burst does what Fischl can already do with her elemental skill
>Can use elemental skill long range but needs to get right up to target to absorb amulets

Sure why not let Traveler remain the worst 5*.
>>
>>524130
ok weeb
>>
>>523550
This. Even the chink VAs are better.
>>
>>480450
Too boring imo. Can't even bring myself to open that shit.
>>
>>523826
The JP dub is trash too
>>
>>535844
LOL
Seethe more, chink
>>
Finished the archon quests. Is the Kannazuka area's stage design increasingly more clunky and annoying or am I just burned out?
>>
>Kokomi is a hydro catalyst user
>Again

So miHoYo is going full retard with everyone not pyro or cryo huh
>>
>>529049
>Still powering up my traveler because I'm betting on the fact that you might be able to use all elements at once in the future
I hope this shit pays off
>>
fuck that tatara tales event I tried it 3x failed everytime at phase 1 lmao
>>
File: 1453407621759.png (10 KB, 258x224)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>Regular seelie move too slow
>Electro seelie immediately zoom off screen and out of sight
>>
>>480450
>genshit shitpact
>>
>>529049
I pair my Tabibito with Rosaria. Fun as fuck.
>>
I hope the devs fix the 3d models. all the characters have the same face even though they different faces in the official 2d artwork.
>>
I was waiting for the eventual Ganyu rerun, but should I just go for Yoimiya? I have no 5* Pyros mind you and Cryo I already have Eula
>>
>>541220
Just roll for who you like, there's no skill needed in this game.
>>
>>541221
thanks, you're right, I'll go for the gottahaveGOATgoat then
>>
>>529049
C4 is op
>>
>>539865
That’s so annoying
>>
Don't care if people say she's Pyro Amber I'm still rolling!
>>
File: 1618207681076.jpg (31 KB, 390x446)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
If only this place wasn't dead, I think I'm going to have an aneurism if I have to sit through one more day of people shitposting about Hu Tao and Eula.
>>
>>542293
Only reason there's no shitposting about Hu Tai and Eula is because this place is so dead, take your pick
>>
>>542293
What is there to even talk about? Game's dead until the next patch.
We could talk about how unfriendly the game is to new players, I guess.
>rerun seelie event
>have to be able to access Inazuma to play it
>give out free Aloy to hook in Horizon Zero Dawn players
>needs Inazuma mats to uncap
>>
>>542293
That place is insane, every new character that comes out is gonna get the same treatment. Shit never ends.
>>
Dragonspine might still be the most kino area. Or maybe it's just that everyone in Inazuma is so gloomy that I become gloomy while playing.
>>
>>542293
Well it wouldn't be dead if a few anons decided to come here. All it would take is like 5-10 anons and we could have a decent thread with slow but good discussion.
>>
File: 1616191226246.jpg (110 KB, 355x429)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
imagine if MiJewYo only gave you those 10 roll for the anniversary
>>
>>542621
being a latelet must be pain
at least they have all the content to play before they hit the wall
>>
File: 1603991944658.png (133 KB, 500x416)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
I will be rolling for Raiden
>>
Don't mind me, just want to leave a trace that I have been here. I'm waiting for Yae if anyone is asking.
>>
>>480450
I have hundreds of fates saved up for a Scaramouche run, I'm determined to get him c6 and no amount of cute girl characters can sway me.
>>
File: 1628360169411.webm (2.91 MB, 710x400)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
I can't wait to roll for Baal, Yae and Signora
>>
>>545965
Fuck off back to /gig/ with the rest of the faggots
>>
>>545965
>Been MIA since the first event

He's gonna show up at the last minute to pull a Signora on Raiden, isn't he?
>>
>>538056
Barbara, Mona, Kokomi?: Hydro Catalyst
Thoma?, Hu Tao, Xiangling: Pyro Polearm
Diona, Ganyu, Aloy?: Cryo Archer
>>
I don't play this game but I got a free code from my amazon prime account so someone can use it: JB6A5BWXLR7M
>>
>>546738
It serves her right
>>
>>548204
Redeemed the code, thanks anon!!
>>
Will Kokomi be 5* DPS Barbara or Hydro Qiqi? It's gonna suck if the first Hydro character since Tartaglia last year is a bust
>>
>>549490
I want to have a little faith on mihoyo and believe they wouldn't print fucking hydro qiqi but she's probably going to be T1 at best, T2 at worst. Zero chance of her being broken and I can't really see her being relevant past healing which is a crying shame because I was really looking forward to her character and hate mihoyo for wasting the best design on the most garbage kit in the entire game
>>
>>549490
She is a 0 damage hp-scaling healer except during her burst which temporarily adds huge %hp scaling to all of her attacks to make her work as dps
>>
>>545965
I see you're a man of culture as well
>>
>>551503
>Scarashit
>culture
Sure if you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>542649
To be fair, they probably don't know it exists, like I did until 4 minutes ago.
There's also the thread on /u/ which is 70% image posting, and 30% game discussion.
>>
>>480450
This girl seems to be the best thing to draw for artists at the moment. I don't know why but everytime some artpiece has her in it, it gets a huge load of likes, which is mindblowing.
Why her and not Mona?
>>
>>551791
Yoi is fresh meat. Mona is not.
>>
>>551791
Because she's the rateup gacha character at the moment?
>>
>>552138
This is why, every new 5star gets all the attention, then is ignored when the next comes out, as always normies are mercenary when it comes to waifus
>>
>>552243
First time in the flavour of the month club?
>>
>>552312
No, I just know how it goes.
>>
Theater Mechanicus has to be the only time in this game where Overloaded is useful
>>
so what are your opinions? I have a super cracked ER sands for Baal. is it gonna be insane? or should we go for atk%?
>>
>>553448
Might as well lvl and then keep it, even if you don't use it, some character you get later might have use for it.
>>
After getting multiples of Diona who is already at C6, Yoimiya, and Diluc, I finally have Sayu. Should I risk it all for C1?
>>
>>557377
Her C1 seems nessecary to make her decent as a healer and anemo applier so sure why not.
>tfw it took me 120 rolls to get Sayu
I swear it's jinxed.
>>
>>557377
I'm going for it. 46 rolls deep. Please god don't brick my account with Yoimiya
>>
>>558129
Oh don't be dramatic, Yoimiya is plenty usable and comfy to play, and she's a bit of a qt
>>
File: 1627621840670.jpg (45 KB, 366x196)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
So hangouts were over before they began huh. And is Xinyan even a real character or just a glitch that occasionally appears in event banners?
>>
>10 wishes for anni
>some literal who collab
>no QoL changes
Do they even care about this game?
>>
File: 3nor7gvu32261.png (344 KB, 640x905)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
>>559217
She's real in my heart
>>
>>559323
The slaves will line up and eat it. 10 rolls lol, you know they're just pissing on their playerbase's face at that point.
>>
>>559389
Just buy your packs goy
>>
>>559389
Hey man, free rolls.
>>
>>559397
>oh master thank you for this trickle of piss
>>
>>480612
they fucked up bad geting rid of the Apple islands or whatever, and i'm pretty sick of not just being able to run game events whenever you want, coupled with just spamming left click to get through the story so I can progress in the game and gradually coming to hate the mountains of bad writing the game is filled with and still coming out like it lacks any personality, limit the game story only high quality cutscenes and maybe i'd change my mind but at this point it's just can't get into it anymore
>>
>>559402
Why are you desperate to get something just cause it's been a year?
>>
>Need to go into another person's teapot to get sturdy pine fence blueprint

Get fucked
>>
Tell it to me straight...is she bad?
>>
>>568436
Yanfei is definitely better, but I suppose a five star Amber isn’t so bad
>>
>>568436
I've been having fun using her.
>>
>>557377
Hey it's >558129 again, I got C1 on roll 56. I legitimately yelled "YES!" Now I've got quite a bit of pity ready for Baal or whoever I get spooked with. I'm really happy
>>
> Abyss nerf announced
> Everything becomes trivial again
> Go on reddit to see reaction
> Everyone celebrating and sucking their dick off that venti will be able to clear chambers with one button again
> Abyss wasn't even that bad, you just needed to permafreeze/position yourself correctly against the samurais and build a chongyun to oneshot the pyro hypostasis core

Why does this community hate challenging stuff? But I guess it's the same npcs that don't mind mindlessly doing fetch quests for 20 minutes every day that needed even the childe boss to be reduced to nothing.
>>
>>559418

Can't they just remove all the garbage with the random npcs who for some reason have to tell you their entire life story even though you won't see them ever again? Just make the story progression tied to exploration and have the main quest appear
whenever you've explored a bit. You're going to pick up on inazuma lore either way. Why make it the worst experience possible where you just try tk milk the "story" for length???
>>
>>570759
>challenging
>you just need to build these character and use this team comp
yeah fuck off, i rather get the primos easily without having to find some autistic combo that doesn't require the current banner char.
Not like it's challenging anyways it's just a retarded dps check
>>
lads, i'm experiencing bad freezes (5-20 seconds and some times more) on my oneplus nord n10 (snapdragon 690 and 6gb ram).
the game uses 2gb ram max, i'm not running any other apps and the internet states tht i should be able to run it on medium settings.
the freezes are on the lowest settings.
maybe they started because i hit ar35?
>>
>>571496
holly shit i've just tried force 4x MSAA because i've read it online and the game is MUCH better.
stutter and freezing not completely gone but it froze for ~10 seconds when i entered the reactor area. when the fighting started, no freezing. only microstutters.
>>
>>570759
>you just have to build your team in one way
That's like saying the ff13 final boss was only challenging instead of simply really poorly designed.
>>
I just got an iPad Pro M1, should I start to play this game?
>>
>>572148
I play it on Ipad pro 2018 and it run pretty good
>>
Dad blast, with my last quartz, I got Qiqi…I mean I always wanted a Qiqi of my own, but I thought it would be through the standard banner
>>
Man fuck keqing that stupid cock sleeve bitch, im f2p and this whore just got C2, after all that saved primo, skipped ayaka/yoimiya/someone else just to get this slut
>>
File: 20210823_114036.jpg (33 KB, 530x530)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
60 rolls in, my C1 Xiangling is now C6 Xiangling but still no Sara. Call me if Raiden is worth tempting fate
>>
File: 1462410538476.jpg (21 KB, 393x272)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>Thoma's moveset is what Xinyan's should have been
>>
>>573789
Lol.
>>
File: dog in a jacuzzi.jpg (100 KB, 612x612)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
spooked by qiqi c2..
>>
File: en3a26wyzxf71.jpg (265 KB, 1014x732)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
Watatsumi Island is prettier than Narukami. Fuck the shogunate
>>
>>575383
I got Qiqi'd too. At least I had enough for a guarantee after skipping Ayaka.
>>
Does anyone have an actual hack for getting primogems that isn't some kind of malware? And that hasn't gotten much traction
>>
File: jean1.jpg (185 KB, 1200x1200)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>546077
what is this video?
>>
>>574134
I got 3 saras
>>
I can't see shit in this Mikage Furnace
>>
File: GenshinImpact_Ovx5Atrs0n.jpg (413 KB, 2560x1440)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
I got her out of a single pull
>>
>>480450
I would but I seem to have issues with it.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dAkleyAf1AA&t=1s
>>
>Sara needs 6 constellations to be a better support than Bennett at 0 constellations

Thanks
>>
>>584778
>better
Her buff is still only 6s duration and only applies to one character. And she brings no healing and a bad element for reactions.
The scaling on her burst is really high so maybe she can work if built as a subdps but she's still gonna be janky to use.
>>
So is Signora gone for good? Kind of an anticlimactic way to go for her after finding out that she's actually the Crimson Witch and has been around since Khaenri'ah's destruction(?)
>>
Just played a bunch of it
It's not really that fun.
Why do people like this?
>>
>>589680
Shut up baizhou. This game is better than all Western imperialist games combined. China will own whole gaming industry soon.
>>
>>589680
I know this might be a hard concept for your autistic brain to grasp, but different people find different things fun.
>>
>>589680
Popularity and the lack of AAA anime games.
>>
>>590195
It's not a triple A game though
>>
>>589680
it was the only mediocre game to come out in 2020 when everything was still in lockdown
>>
File: E60mq85UcAAzrQm.jpg (69 KB, 742x742)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
What is her fucking problem?
>>
>>587535
I want it to be real, but there's probably some asspull coming. Like it was also just a doll, or she teleported out in the last second, or the gnoses can be used to revive her, etc
>>
>>590250
After the last story quest failed to properly show the civil war and what not I agree but normalfags think the game is AAA because muh open world.
>>
>>587535
I hope so, she was a no-goodnik
>>
>>591018
Hopefully Scaramouche is next now China is banning faggots.
>>
>>590723
She is so hot. Big tits, wide hips fuccccck
>>
File: egysy4nu9ji71.png (2.87 MB, 2048x1152)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB PNG
They didn't even interact
>>
>>592420
Inazuma story was a fucking mess, there's like 3-4 different plot points going and suddenly everything got resolved in the most anticlimactic way possible.
>>
>>589680
Because you are in a board full of turds that play free mobile games and lack the money to know better ones
>>
>>592480
It feels like the story post Mondstadt has been getting increasingly sloppy. Bad enough that Ningguang and Keqing, two of the most integral characters to the Liyue arc got 5 minutes screentime between them both with the whole Qixing/adepti conflict being swept aside. Despite all the buildup in the end the resistance's relevance to the story was simply them existing. You could have stayed with the Kamisato clan instead and the result would have been the same.
>>
>>593012
Because they're on a strict schedule, Mondstadt and early Liyue was made within years while the latter contents are only a few months. I'm not making an excuse for Mijewyo though. I personally wish they could make use of the billions they're earning into making the game bigger and better but that's hard since it's a live service game. Maybe they could make one team for every remaining country so they can pack it with quality content.
>>
>>593012
>>593019
Inazuma story was obviously rushed so they could have Raiden banner for 2.1. Yae managed to solve all the problems just by talking for 10 minutes is the worst offender.
>>
>>593252
The chink slave labor quality is showing up. Why bother investing into the game when they continue to make gorillions of profit every banner.
>>
>>592420
Gotta have more screen time for Kazuha and Thoma, sorry.
>>
Cute nun causing traffic

https://youtu.be/wiKO9bkv_Xg
>>
>>593421
To think that Kazuha who was supposed to be escaping from Inazuma would be the MVP. Thoma doing more work than the resistance is also pretty sad. Maybe Kokomi's banner would sell more if Thoma were also on it. Maybe Thoma should have been the 5* instead.
>>
File: 1625249585119.png (1.98 MB, 1566x2192)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
When is a good time to start playing Genshin?
>>
>>597848
earlier the better. so right now.
just don't roll on kokomi's banner.
>>
>>597848
September 27th, 2020
>>
>>598385
>>598384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY
>>
At this point the only thing that can get me back into genshin are hentai minigames
>>
>>598842
OHOHO BOI you're missing out. Remember resin? Yeah you use those for some hot, steamy, QTE sekkusu. I just got my Aether pegged by Hu Tao. Will be back tomorrow for more.
>>
>>571496
>>571558
time for an update, lads.
>game runs like shit on phone since before inazuma
>suffer through the game
>runs even worse now
>literally 10 seconds freezes and choppy gameplay
>scour the internet
>no solution
>decide to turn my phone off and on again
>game runs as smooth as a baby's ass
i feel retarded...
>>
File: E_uWN3nVkAIKn7Q.jpg (303 KB, 1600x1080)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
You have 10 seconds to fix the anniversary rewards
>>
Is there any anniversary rewards? I did the theater thing but it only gave 40 primos
>>
>>599134
Moonlight Merriment IS the anniversary reward, be thankful we have content.
>>
>>599134
twitter hashtag emote!
>>
This treasure hunt is some real non-sense
>>
>>599114
In keeping with MHY's MO, I offer a single player 1600 primos every day to man the twitter account and actually communicate with the players on behalf of the company.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3.25 MB, 1920x1080)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB PNG
give it to me straight,
is pigeon retarded?
>>
>>599114
Free 5-star selector for the standard 5 stars. Choose your own 5 star.

Free limited 5-star banner where you get to pull one limited 5 star character, has every single limited 5 star character with exceptions of the last 4 recent ones.

Or if they REALLY want to be stingy: Free 500 pulls on the standard wish banner and a free Welkin moon. Honestly, they probably don't even have to "fix" this by that much. In my experience of playing gachas it legit doesn't take much to make the players happy. This is what is making this anniversary blunder so amusing to me because they just simply had to put out a bit more freebies than usual.
>>
I can't believe they ripped off Noel to make Noelle.
>>
>>599114
Nice, the framing almost makes Qiqi look like an adult.
>>
I need soem advice in terms of future pulls, Ive been in love with hutao since I first saw her used by my friend, and I missed her initial release, and I also really Like Childes playstyle but Im also REALLY bad with bows even using gyro controls im terrible, and despite that I have been using Fischl and she's my favorite.

Anyway Should I save for Hutao entirely or try for Childe and kokomi aswell? I sadly missed Raiden but got jean instead
>>
>>600527
Skip Kokomi, no reason to bother with her unless you like her design.
If you really love Hutao then it's better to save and get her C1 since it makes her much easier to use.
>>
File: Screenshot (675).png (1.72 MB, 1920x1080)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
Is this game rigged to give you better chances of getting good shit on your first rolls to pull you into the game or did I get lucky? I started playing several days before the end of the raiden shogun event, and on the first beginner 10- pull I got beidou and two razors, and on my second I got fischl. And then on my one and only event 10-pull, I got both kujou sara and the ninja girl (pic related). Then on my first standard 10-pull I got the ninja girl again and the 5-star weapon skyward pride. But then after I waited awhile to accumulate standard wishes from playing the game and then do a second standard pull, I got jack shit except for a 4-star sword.
>>
>>601106
You just got lucky
>>
How am I supposed to roll in this game? Is one at a time fine because getting these things accumulated is a bitch. Am I missing something?
>>
>>601526
Yeah, limited-time and standard banner are seperate with each other. You get guaranteed 5 star 75-80 pulls in a banner.
>>
File: 1610498362175.png (754 KB, 823x664)
754 KB
754 KB PNG
>dont even feel like doing the event
I guess I'm gonna take a break until Chasm
Hopefully it's kino like Dragonspine
>>
Is the fish sword worth rushing to if I'm AR 19? It seems like it would be fun to have, but I also want to enjoy progressing through the world at my own pace.
>>
>>602016
You should get it if you can since this event probably won't get rerun till next year.
>>
>>602035
How long will it take to meet the prerequisites? I haven't even started on the ar 18 abyss mage quest yet.
>>
>>602039
The event is locked behind a story quest that requires rank 35, so unless you rush a lot I think it's quite difficult to get there before the event goes away.
>>
>>602054
weird the wiki says AR 28. In that case yea that's not happening then.
>>
>>602057
AR 28 is for the event, but to unlock the event you need to clear a story arc that unlock at 35, so yeah, It's pretty dumb.
>>
>>602058
lmao why the fuck did they label it ar 28 then. On the bright side this means I get to progress at my own pace.
>>
Loli Xiangling a cute
>>
File: FAxdAuJUUAACF8e.jpg (142 KB, 1193x671)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>Complaining about rerun banners

At this point I'm more interested in constellations for the 5*s I have than new ones. At least until we get dendro characters anyway.
>>
>wanting a shit character like Childe
>>
File: 1632963354645.png (409 KB, 698x740)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
Now that the dust has settled: is his moveset a mess or just misunderstood?
>>
>>603301
i only care for the characters, constelations are pure bait
>>
>>603580
He's a shit character so who fucking cares lmao
>>
>>603940
Shut the fuck up tranny. You'll always be a man no matter how many times you chop off your dick.
>>
>>603301
The problem is a character getting a 2nd rerun while some other characters hasn't even got a 1st rerun
>>
>>604242
Thoma is basically Childe but not shit
>>
File: Fischl.full.3099425.jpg (1.91 MB, 1358x2185)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB JPG
I want to hug Fischl :3
>>
>>603580
>his
you're playing it wrong
>>
File: 13257402549625297042.jpg (42 KB, 755x794)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>Be one of the strongest and most righteous generals in Inazuma
>Is knocked out in most important scene and spends the rest of the story unconscious
>Have to pick up the pieces of your disgraced clan and they still give you shit
>The Shogun's is your source of strength and she doesn't even care about you
>Can't even get a hangout before the loli who will probably spend most of it sleeping
>Meant to be the Bennett killer but can't even be good at that

Being Sara is suffering
>>
>>605551
She also lost to Kokomi who has intelligent of a fish.
>>
>>604333
I don't listen to your tranny meta. Childe is good because he reminds you of the dick you chopped.
>>
>>606672
>meta
I mean the character, you dumbass.
>>
So this patch's flagship event is just unfinished, huh?
>You get nothing for filling the gauge
>You can't trade in the green oculuses despite there being dialogue that you can do so
>There's only three parts when there's usually four

The absolute fucking state of the anniversary.
>>
>>606868
TL;DR. Go commit 41% you filthy tranny.
>>
>>606955
Seething
Childe is a shit character that only russkie fujos love
>>
>>606972
You're subhuman like them so cope and let Childe stay rent-free in your schizo head.
>>
>>606982
>fujo calling anyone else subhuman
lol
>>
File: images (26).jpg (53 KB, 415x739)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>606985
>fujo bogeyman to cope with HRT-induced schizo episode
Take the L retard
>>
>>606999
>boogeyman
That's exceptionally funny from someone who keeps accusing me of being a tranny.
>>
>>607003
It's obvious you are. Take your meds schizo, hopefully you grow a brain along with your mantits.
>>
>>607103
>now he plays the schizo card
lol
>>
File: Pukepepe.jpg (5 KB, 200x196)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>480450
Me getting Genjin impact
>At first I enjoyed it
>reminded me of other games even older ones
>then paimons english voice becomes so fucking annoying
>Game gets more and more grindy
>Some of the male Character interactions are kinda gay
>qiqi is funny though, really liek the voiceacting
>Interaction with many women are also kinda fucked up
>Game turns more and more into something like a grind intensive repetitive dating sim
>End up on inazuma with ayaka quest
>accidently pick the right convo options
>she gets flirty as fuck
>we go onto festival
>even more flirty
>we go into forest
>She starts dancing in the river for me
>Sitting in front of my PC, regretting my decision to play this game. This was such a fucking cringe experience for me I immediately deleted the game.

Genshin is hideous. I hate dating sims, i never played them and tihnk they are degenerate and this game slowly forces you to play one. Ew. I feel disgusting. I never thought i'd accidently play one.

I enjoy the artstyle, it beeing free to play, but it got its cringe levels over 9000. Like I dont watch alot of anime. The only manga i read is the One piece manga, simply because I grew up with it, and fuck one piece is also already cringe. But This game serves almost every anime clichee.
>>
Is this thread even worth keeping alive if it's going to become as bad as /gig/? Like what the fuck was the point of the above posts aside from pure shitflinging?
>>
>>607999
Inazuma arc is a trainwreck for sure
>oh this region is under a tyrannical ruling
>let's date two girls as we try to think up a plan
>then we date the head honchos once it's done
It doesn't help that they forced you to play both Ayaka and Yoimiya chapter in order to progress
>>
>>608367
They force you to do both Ayaka and Yoimiya stories to pad Inazuma pathetical short arc, since everything happens at breakneck speed, especially with how the travelers just randomly change their attitude at the drop of hat
>>
>>480450
I keep trying to download it but for some reason when the game is downloading the assets my device keeps freezing during the download for every 2-3% of data downloaded. Also my phone only has like 15 GB of free space. So I am never playing it.
>>
I am in need of help anons, I am collecting electroculi and I just need 4 or 5 before I have them all, I was using interactive map but it reset on me just fucking me over and im wondering, can you use resonators in other peoples worlds? because if someones willing and can be done, can they use it in mine and help me nab the last of them?
>>
>>607999
>>608367
Those "dates" were half assed and didn't go anywhere if they were going to write in dates they should have added in a real main heroine/supporting cast for it to show character relation progression along with having other people besides that annoying floating brat. This game made me realize how important a strong supporting cast is at least they seemed to learned their lesson in this regard in Star rail.
>>
I'll take this thread over /gig/ holy shit, fuck /gig/
>>
>>607999
You sound like a colossal faggot jesus christ.
>>
File: 1629836638262.png (61 KB, 244x256)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
After losing the last 2 coinflips and reaching pity I am finally ready for childe_gaming

>Don't have Heart of Depth or Noblesse artifacts
>Don't even have a hydro dmg goblet
>>
>>608367
Yoimiya's quest wasn't a date, she only cares about fireworks and she doesn't give a shit about the traveler in romantic light.
>>
So 2.3 is about finally making geo parties usable
>>
Finally 36 starred this shit show. Investing on BDSM nun really saved me.
>>
>>613877
That's not the shit I want to upload. The 12-3 robo cube has so much HP coupled with the invulnerability phase was gay.
>>
Is there any good guide of these slide puzzles? Because the guide im looking at is so fucking confusing to follow, and I really truly hate the gook who introduced this shit
>>
File: 1633970619218.jpg (748 KB, 1317x1170)
748 KB
748 KB JPG
>Sara is now cuckbait thanks to the oni homo
you love to see it
>>
>>616114
>Completely forgotten story wise
>Completely worthless gameplay wise
>Now being used as cuckbait
I feel bad for people who actually liked her.
>>
>>616114
>>616127
Thats the sad thing the idiot shippers don't give a shit about Sara and is only using her for shipping fodder, it will pass once itto isn't the shiny new thing.
>>
>>616114
what?
>>
>>616114
>cuckbait
>seems to hate him and wish he'd bother someone else
????
what did he mean by this.
>>
>>616401
Some retards seem to think just interacting with a male character automatically makes a female character cuckshit, just ignore it.
>>
While I don't want official ships I like when there is a window to interpretation and wish developers kept those windows open. Having the relationships and personalities of 30+ characters being hampered just to avoid triggering waifufags seems like a real shame, most characters feel like completely different people when they become (you)sexual in the teapot or late-friendship level voice-lines. Do the lives of every vision-holder really need to revolve around one single traveler?
>>
>>619858
Didn't ask.
>>
>>619858
>Do the lives of every vision-holder really need to revolve around one single traveler?
no. only cute females.
>>
File: FAyuG9hWYAENBqz.jpg (689 KB, 3508x2480)
689 KB
689 KB JPG
How to save the endgame:

-Make roguelike domain permanent with cycles like the abyss
-Like the first one make limited 5*s optional party members. They can even correspond to current limited banners. This would give a better grasp at how they play than trials and make people more inclined to spend wishes
-Rewards can be ascension gemstones or crowns and shit if too stingy for primogems
>>
>>481492
Inazuma is over rated garbage
>>
>>620157
great idea. but how would the devs hear of it?
>>
>>619858
> Having the relationships and personalities of 30+ characters being hampered just to avoid triggering waifufags seems like a real shame.

It's not like those 30+ characters are narratively important or tea pot lines are canon. I'd say that things are relatively neutral as it is with most gacha.

>Do the lives of every vision-holder really need to revolve around one single traveler?

They don't, they all have off screen jobs and don't canonically travel with the player even Ayaka who seems to be the most "waifu" girl in the cast is narratively forced to stay in Inazuma because the Mihoyo decided to make a Jrpg style game without a supporting cast for whatever reason. I honestly don't see the point of waifu baiting if the player can't take initiative and purse, it's like gachas want the MC to be a silent self insert but refuses to grant them a similar level of agency that western rpgs like mass effect/elder scrolls.
>>
>>620302
Ask about it in a survey so they can ignore it, like they keep ignoring my request for a preset artifact function that I've been asking for since 1.2
>>
>>620971
Fuck you flying squeaky onahole.
>>
>>620157
Playing the event really make me think the game needs something to be farmable without resin
Some stuff you could get from roguelike dungeons
-artifact exp***
-monsters actually give a non insignificant amount of character exp
-if we ever get an ascension from lv90 to 100, or a new talent level, make those something to farm in the long term(assuming they are a non-essential, minimal stat increase)
Especially artifact XP which is something everyone would be grateful for but still requires you to use resin to get artifacts.
>>
>>480450
This game looks like shit
>>
File: 1612337570390.png (143 KB, 771x593)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>Let's see what happens when you lose your foothold
>Sinks the platforms far away from you

Condensed resin for bosses when? I can't take it anymore
>>
>>616127
I love Sara since the day she was announced, even more than Raiden or the others. I can't care less about Itto, and haters can eat a mountain of dick. Or of pussy if the are that gay.
>>
File: E_zQBOWUUAQU7_n.jpg (70 KB, 878x878)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
What is his endgame?
>>
>>629699
Being an obnoxious piece of shit
>>
>>493621
nah
>>
>>629699
attain ultimate power, beat Raiden in a duel using her own stolen power, and force her at swordpoint to create a doll husband to top him every night
>>
Is it worth it to roll on the weapon Banner if I have Hutao (no C1) and Venti?
>>
>>636559
You need c1 Hu Tao ASAP.
>>
I think I hate pyro characters
>>
I've head that some russians were trying to make a GI private server, the last info i got months ago was the possibility of running the game on debug mode but, without the server side working, anyone got info on that?
>>
File: FCmitJ0WQAMpRPl.jpg (135 KB, 1075x998)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
giv Sucrose phone
>>
do I stop keqing or keep doing reset triathlone?
>>
>>642656
Metachurl ranking:

Mona > Diluc > Jean > Keqing > Qiqi

But it doesn't matter since you'll get all standard characters eventually and Xiangling is free
>>
Where the hell can I find a comprehensive DPS team guide?
>>
Is Hu Taos Banner still up?
I'm considering starting this game at last, since I have nothing better to do until FF XIV Endwalker releases.

How many free rolls do you get early on and how much rerolling will it need to get her, if she's still up?
>>
File: FEXedk5XwAAvoV-.jpg (161 KB, 790x978)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
Yaoyao for September 2022.
>>
>>650747
You will have to rush the game this week but you could get about 50 rolls pretty easy. You have a 50/50 shot at getting her at that rate desu
>>
>>649468
this is way to general and wide of a concept to have a 'comprehensive guide'
just abuse national team forever
>>
Sex with Jean
>>
>>650909
Guess I'll give that a try then. Thanks.
>>
sex with Arataki Itto-sama
>>
File: FEZRCiKVIAMxtc_.jpg (480 KB, 1200x620)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>653610
All the retards whining about the kfc wings during anniversary got the "fuck you" they deserved.
>>
Give it to me straight. Is genshin worth playing? I never spend a single cent on mobile games, and hear that genshin isn't really a game you can do that on.
>>
>>655567
Yes. It becomes a daily chore when you grind for better gear sets though, so don't optimize too much and you'll have fun.

The scenery in the game is beautiful and when you reach chingchong land/Liyue (don't Google and spoil yourself) accidentally, it is very picturesque. Don't expect Western "serious" storytelling, it's an anime game written by chinks after all. Just go with the flow of the game, ignore its jewery and don't get caught up in finding its shit stains.
>>
>>655567
You don't have to spend a cent on genshin either unless you have autism and want to get all the gacha characters. It's easy to save for a spark and roll for the characters you actually want.
>>
>>656178
>It's easy to save for a spark
Genshin doesn't have sparks.
>>
File: FEyL3DkVcAUZnqb.jpg (2.46 MB, 2250x2250)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB JPG
I have Cryo fatigue. Investing in Geocoin
>>
>>653610
people who cant understand how gacha works

thats who lost :)

>>655567
best mobile game in the market with actual gameplay instead of auto baby shit

its so superior compared to any other shit on this board to the point this board should be thankful we even make a post here to at least show this board has some discussion instead of none
>>
>>655567
Genshin is worth playing. It is fun to explore the open world shit and do the main quest.
Once you finish all that and you're just logging in to do dailies and spend your resin/stamina on grinding for better gear you should just drop it and wait for patch though. There is no actual endgame worth grinding for beyond one spiral abyss run every few weeks for like 3 gacha rolls worth of currency
>>
Congrats to me on my C3 Qiqi
>>
>>656178
>spark
They don't have sparks shill
>>
>>661468
there is 180 roll guaranteed pity though
similar to sparking except that your sparks carry over between banners which actually makes better in some ways
>>
>>661900
That's still not a fucking spark means, you retard
If that was the case then Alchemy Stars and Arknights would have a Spark but they don't. Fire Emblem: Heroes outlines what Spark and Pity means separately.
Spark means you pull a certain times then you get to pick up a character. Pity means your rates increase and you still have to gamble.
>>
File: 1629206919779.jpg (183 KB, 1182x1029)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>661902
>Pity means your rates increase and you still have to gamble.
not in genshin. the pity rate increase goes all the way to 100%. 180 rolls is a 100% guarantee to get the 5star banner character. you can still get rngfucked out of 4star rarity characters though.

Sparking is named after GBF's cerulean spark mechanic which was the first "get character guaranteed after enough rolls" mechanic in a gacha game, only added after they got big negative press about some whale who spent thousands of dollars rolling for the zodiac mouse and still didn't get her.

People still call it sparking whether it's automatic "guaranteed character on 90th roll" shit like in some gachas or whether it gives you tokens you can turn in like the original spark mechanic in GBF, or that kusoge FEH
>>
File: 794.jpg (42 KB, 600x600)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>661923
This isn't about the topic of whether Sparking is good or not.
Sparking means that you can go to a shop when you gather enough pull currency and pick up said banner up things from the shop. This is clearly difference from being RNGfucked out.
Pity means that, again, you have the rates guarantee you the highest rarity or the rates start climbing at a certain point. Now, that rate up can be like 70/30 split like Arknights limited banners or 50/50 split like Alchemy Stars, but it's still, again, a goddamn gamble.
It doesn't matter whatever people call it, because people in general are fucking retarded and still can't get what "F2P friendly" means down still.
>>
>>661929
Also, to add: Yes.
There is a 100% banner rate up pity at a certain point in other games. That's a weird border that still counts as a pity but it's still a gamble when you have multiple things in the banner with a rate up (AKA if they did a rerun with Jean, Venti and another wind 5-star, then the pity would still be a gamble going three ways).
But Genshin doesn't have a 100% banner rate guaranteed pity. So it isn't even remotely close to that border of what a "Spark" is supposed to be.
>>
it's fucking 100% after 180 pulls you retard
there is no split
>>
>>661936
Fuck, I meant "only have" not "doesn't have".
>>
>>661937
The. Point. Is. It. Still. Is. Not. A. Fucking. Spark.
Go look at the goddamn weapon banner with the 160 split, you absolute dipshit.
>>
>>661944
that has 240 roll spark with epitomized path nowadays
it didn't have spark on release though and was dogshit
>>
>>661946
Yeah. And that is what a spark should be. You reach a certain stage and the game straight up just gives you it without any rolls required.
The reason why I say this is because, later on, we will 100% likely going to get 2 or 3 limited 5 star character banners on reruns as we get more limited characters.
And the banner pity is most likely going to be split between two or three of them.
>>
File: currentbanner.png (3.38 MB, 1518x1829)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB PNG
>>661948
>we will 100% likely going to get 2 or 3 limited 5 star character banners on reruns as we get more limited characters
they are literally doing this right now
the two rerun characters are on two separate banners so you can choose to spark either of them guaranteed, if you have 180 rolls
>>
>>661952
I meant one banner that contains two or three limited five stars.
Or worse, they start mixing a past limited 5 star into a newly released one's banner after a certain point. Then that pity starts really biting into people's ass.
>>
>>661966
if they did that then it wouldn't be a spark mechanic anymore, you are right
they probably won't because they are not stupid and don't want to piss off their playerbase though
>>
>>661971
>They are not stupid
Mon ami, one thing that being around these games since 2015 has taught me is that you never expect status quo to remain the same for years.
Live Service models live to change, whether for better or worse.
>>
File: np7nehuajwy61.png (145 KB, 475x791)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
How bad is it, really?
>>
>>663174
It's not that bad but not that strong either. It ruins a few physical damage based teamcomps, but those were more common early on in the game's life (crescent pike memes etc) and are much less popular now.
Mostly it will just ruin using Benett in Eula teams, plus any kind of cryo-carry Kaeya/Rosaria team that uses Chongyun to convert normal attacks (but those normally use a VV character instead of Benett so it doesn't matter)
>>
>>581647
Did you enable anti-aliasing or something? doesn't work in Bluestacks. Same happens in PUBGM.
>>
File: 202121416128.png (2.63 MB, 1920x1080)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB PNG
>>663174
it's best to not use it unless you know exactly what you're doing.
you can brick team comps that you could be able to run otherwise, and the benefit it gives atm is not really that much even best case scenario like yoimiya, and if you're using it for kekqing you probably know you're memeing.

personally i have mine activated because i'm not retarded and know what teams i'm going to be using and it helps break a few elemental shields a little faster + pyro dmg.
(shogun, ben, xiangling, xingqiu)
>>
File: 2020121618542.png (2.4 MB, 1920x1080)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB PNG
>>656864
speaking from someone who's been a geo main since day 1 .... don't invest in geo.

geo has so many issues that i've lost all hope till the elemental rework happens.

1. limited to 40% res shred with specifically zhongli
2. geo characters can't break elemental shields for shit (and guess what's in the abyss soon? 3 different types of shields with 36 units to break) making you forced to use 1 or even 2 of your party slots JUST to break elemental shields.
3. constructs a fucking joke and even mihoyo has acknowledged their failure in design with absolutely no characters after albedo having one.

albedo is the prime example of geo's absolute failure. he does NOTHING without his elemental skill down that's a construct, breaks on all boss hitbox and attacks, doesn't bloom on elemental shields, limited to 3 constructs (meaning if you use more than zhongli and albedo you will start despawning your own shit) and even at C2 he's still gimped because his skill needs to bloom 4 times before it does damage.

itto's C2 was changed to 3 geo units from 4 because they know "mono geo" is fucking useless against elemental shields.

the ONLY fix to geo is 4 unit resonance - additional 20% res shred, 400% elemental application so geo can do 1-2 application to shields to break them at an average speed 1 other unit that breaks shields can.
geo is meant to be a universal element and they've gone down the "apes together strong" route but geo on it's own is fucking useless..
>>
File: KeqingBad.png (2.74 MB, 1920x1080)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB PNG
>>665124
part 2

my noelle is a fucking monster, but even after itto comes out and if i throw my stuff on itto to make his charged attacks do 200-300k each it doesn't really matter because you're still stuck being geo, and personally i don't want to invest 300-400 pulls into just a male noelle that does more damage with the same god damn issues.
also... i've already learned to dragonstrike on noelle and do 130k plunges... enemies in abyss like ruin guards would need like 8 million health before i start to care for timers however ONE god damn herald/lector adds on 216 hits or 26m health because of how fucking useless geo is at breaking shields unless you just bring 1 unit that breaks shields.

i've already had to bench my albedo with a crowned E just bcus they're fucking useless against bosses EVEN IN ABYSS
>>
This is just my second time to 36 star the abyss and I realized that it's just one big autism fest. You really need a lot of artifacts that can reach at least 40 CR / 160 CDMG on your DPS (even more for DPS with fielding of at least 5 seconds) and a 150 ER minimum on everybody so they can chug out bursts. No wonder the whales can breeze through the content even with non-meta characters. They got juiced up artifacts. Evading isnt really an issue, why would you evade if you can annihilate your opponents within 20 seconds or less. I think abyss is a shit endgame content. I imagine those bored out of their minds would grind for more artifacts or whale weapons so they can clear each floor a minute or less.
>>
>>665839
you have it backwards
the whales with c6 carry and r5 5* weapon are the ones who don't need to care about good artifacts and can just wear any random shitty set with the right mainstats to get 36*.
>>
File: 1633973665374.jpg (47 KB, 510x693)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>A Gentleman Strikes in Broad Daylight

Fuck you
>>
>>668336
The one on the northern island is probably the fastest commission ever and I'm relieved whenever I get it
>get behind the house
>jump in, press f
>jump out, move a little, press f
>rush towards checkpoint to end commission
>>
>>668336
>get the one on the beach in the broken ship
>only one supply spawns
>>
>>661923
>zodiac mouse and still didn't get her.
Sparking predates mouse in gbf.
>>
What was she doing during the whole event?
>>
>>668973
Killing herself from overworking like usual.
>>
i wonder if i will get a single crit rate hat or geo cup in the husk set before itto banner starts
>>
I have some accounts I made during the Venti banner a year ago, I rerolled across like 9 accounts, I think 2-3 of them have venti, one has diluc, and a bunch of other shit I don't remember

how much could I sell those accounts for, you think?,

Is there a way I can view what's on each account without reinstalling the game?
>>
>>675383
>ventikeks
>>
>>675383
log into hoyolab and visit https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/app/community-game-records-sea/

both venti and diluc have been powercrept so those accounts probably aren't too valuable.
>>
ok I just checked and Playerauctions has AR10 diluc accounts for $5
accounts with two 5* are worth ~$20-25
their search bar is absolute dogshit though and it's hard to find the actual unlinked reroll accounts between all the scam AR55 accounts for $500 that will just instantly account-recover after you buy them

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.