[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 38 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1564074565565.jpg (1.42 MB, 1800x2621)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
The Wedding Tour continues
>>
could have waited for the new tour preview but ok

I tell you this holding pattern needs to end like immediately.
>>
we've had relatively no issues for a long fucking time now. no idea why janny nuked the other thread. shit i think we've hit archive the past couple of threads.
>>
>>476709
Was it really nuked? I thought it fell off the board.
>>
>>476758
nah, it takes literally ages for shit to die here. last post wasn't even 24 hours ago and we were nowhere near bump limit.
>>
>>476758
It was deleted, probably because it was linked from a previous thread. The janny could delete this one as well under the pretext of having to wait until a new tour begins before having a new thread.
>>
if this one gets deleted, just wait until the new tour to make another one
anyway I NEED RUBIES FUCK
>>
fucking thing sucks. another fucking filler tour. what the fuck is going on, last i checked they were making money. why the fuck are new tracks just not being made. this is awful. just awful.
>>
File: 1461557264469.jpg (57 KB, 492x550)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
maybe it's just over?
>>
Seems like luigi (gay) will be the new driver
>>
>ANOTHER tour to keep hording rubies
Oh boy. Can I just buy Nabbit for like 100 at this point?
>>
>>476974
What item is he going to have, lads?
>>
>>477249
I can see him having fire flower or lucky seven at best
>>
>>477249
giant banana (up his ass) lol
>>
Fuck yeah got the gift glider.

>>476974
He better be fire flower so I can save rubies.
>>
Stage: Wario Stadium (n64)
(Rough Rider) Wario- Piranha Plant
(Savage Scavenger) Baby Luigi- Double Bob-omb
(RMX Raider) Baby Mario- Boomerang HE

Stage: (New) Sports Stadium
(Tennis) DK.Jr: 7
(Sprinting) Mario: Star Ring

Stage: DK's Jungle Parkway (n64)
(Ranger) DK: Giant Banana
Stanley: Triple Mushroom.

(New) Waluigi's Resort
(Resort Tycoon) Waluigi: Bubble. Bubble now can gains speed boosts from items on the road and speed panels, can be ended early. If popped in any way from you or being hit the area around you gets hit as well.
(Waiter) Koopa: Mushroom Cannon.

Hire me Nintendo.
>>
>>477691
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1Y_d_Lhp60
>>
File: 1623172999763.png (251 KB, 600x802)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>476875
What? Is there really a rule that you have to wait until the next tour begins to make a new thread?
>>476909
>I NEED RUBIES FUCK
I got like 60 rubies as a "thank you" present when I logged in today for having the gold pass.
>>476962
Isn't Choco Mountain R/T a new alt?
>>
>>476702
So pretty...
>>
>>477691
Stage: Coconut Mall (Wii)
(Mall Rat) Daisy: Coin Box
(Fashionista) Peach: 7
>>
>>478097
ironically looks horrible as a CPU in power saving mode because you're just looking at a grey veil 99% of the time
>>
File: ErDUM39VkAUbe_p.jpg (51 KB, 1100x900)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>477691
>Wario Land Tour
>Wario Shipyard
>Captain Syrup - Bob-omb Cannon
>Wario (Classic) - Lucky Seven

>Sarasaland Tour
>Daisy Circuit
>Tatanga - Bob-omb Cannon
>Mario (Aviator) - Dash Ring
>Daisy (Fake) - Double Bob-ombs

>Subcon Tour
>Wart - Bubble
>Birdo (Green) - Fire Flower
>Robirdo - Giga Bob-omb
>>
>3 rubies from the challenge pipe today
At least it wasn't coins again
>>
anyone else having a communication error trying to start the game? can't tell if its on nintendos end or what but mobile data and wifi won't work for me.
>>
>>478348
nevermind, got it to work but clicking if the game won't start option. weird.
>>
>>478084
>Is there really a rule that you have to wait until the next tour begins to make a new thread?
I don't know if it's a rule but the last time a thread got deleted someone mentioned that if there's nothing new to discuss we should wait until the new tour to start a new thread.
>>
File: 1387752376815.jpg (11 KB, 328x277)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
New Kart Abilities:
+Points when gliding
+Points when causing an opponent to crash
+Points when deflecting or breaking an item

Nintendo hire me
>>
>>478084
>I got like 60 rubies as a "thank you" present when I logged in today for having the gold pass
Isn't it supposed to be 35? For renewing the gp you get 35 the first time, and later just 10.
>>
>>478526
It wasn't the first time renewing the gp. I've had the gp since the cat tour, however long ago that was.
>Isn't it supposed to be 35?
No, I logged in and there was a pop up screen that said a "thank you" gift for being a gp member and I got like 10, then 15, and then 35 rubies back to back.
>>
>>479095
>It wasn't the first time renewing the gp
But it is the first time they implement a reward for renewing the gp, and it's supposed to be just 35 rubies. I'd love to know how you got more...
>>
i didn't get a single worthwhile thing out of the daily challenge pipes. not one. like i exactly called at the start. nothing but trash out of every single one.
>>
Second time i get 45 rubies in the daily challenge pipe. Feels good man.
>>
>>479362
I've got a few high ends but only like 3 rubies. Overall I've preferred it to the log-in bonuses.
>>
>>479454
i got no high ends and 3 rubies. i really genuinely think i have some of the worst luck humanly possible.
>>
File: gay luigi.jpg (17 KB, 480x360)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>477249
Lotsa spaguetti
>>
>>479454
It's like getting 5 rubies everyday, I prefer it, too.
I wish they were pulls from the current week's pipe, that'd be so much better.

>>479362
>>479456
I got bad stuff, too, mostly normal parts and 3 rubies here and there. Waiting for my 45 rubies...
>>
>>479487
>*Santa Bowser laugh*
>"Nice of the Princess to invite our Alts over to a ranked top shelf, aye Luigi?"
>>
>>477249
Hopefully bubble or some useless shit like that.
Praying it's not boomer, box, 7 or giant nanners.
>>
>2022
>Rabbid tour
>Rabbid Peach and Rabbid Rosalina high end
>Rabbid Mario super
>>
i won't be surprised if this thread dies because of how anti hype this upcoming tour is. i'll try my best to keep it alive as the dedicated no life autist.
>>
We're all just too busy being disapointed by e3 right now
>>
>>480459
that too. sure am glad i have a huge backlog and am not buying a ps5 for years. current state of upcoming video games, covid or not, is just rotten. hopefully nintendo delivers.
>>
hooray got my badge that is both ugly, and completely nonexclusive
>>
>>480464
Nintendo always saves E3. Hope we don't get a preasu andastandu.
>>
File: 1595773641148.png (22 KB, 391x384)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
GOT NABBIT THE NIGGA FROM THE GOLD PIPE
>>
Does anyone want to do the VS Bowser challenge with me? I still haven't done it and i want to see how is it like.
Code: 0320 5139
>>
>>481429
Great, connection error, 4977 4258
>>
What would be better? Try my luck with 30 pulls to get wedding Mario that barely gives me new coverage?
Or save the rubies and try for the new Luigi if he has giant banana?
>>
>>481834
Don't ever pull unless you can guarantee getting a high end character. Wedding Mario will be in a 50 pipe someday.
>>
>RMX Rainbow Road 2T in ranked again

Jesus Christ STOP IT!
>>
>>481860
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuX5_OWObA0
>>
>>
>>481872
Pick your poison
>>
>>481872
they couldn't throw in black too?
>>
>>481872
AMERICAAA FUCK YEAH
>>
I'm so glad new Luigi is lucky seven 'cause it means I can save my rubies.
>>
>Another ranked where sunshine is top shelf
feels great having him double uncapped at level 6
>>
Another ranked where I don't have any top shelf drivers for one of the tracks. I don't have the Halloween alts or cat Toad.
>>481875
Really? I thought vacation Peach would be in it because she's a top shelf in what I guessed would be the 2nd ranked, not winter Peach
>>
>>481903
No, vacation and rose are the second week, the yoshi one and whatever the theme for this >>481875 is, are special pipes coming out on Sunday.
>>
File: krabs wince.jpg (6 KB, 285x160)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>481875
>3 drivers I dont have
>if I pull it, I'll just end up getting Bus Driver 3 times in row

fuck my luck.
>>
>>481875
I'm guessing the theme is cities: new york, london, tokyo and vancouver, right?
>>
>>481878
He's too busy driving the new permanent choco kart.
>>
>>481908
>vacation and rose are the second week
That's what I thought it was going to be, I didn't know they were doing 4 pipes this tour.
>>
>Painter Luigi
okay
>>
>>481908
>special pipe exclusive super kart
what is this absolute niggery. is white yoshi a spotlight or what? what's the catch? i'll probably do like one pull just for white yoshi and that new super kart.
>>
Since the new tour I can't even open the app and it gets stuck at 12%. Is there any fix to that? I've tried deleting the app and redownloading, restarting my phone, clearing my cache and repairing, etc., and it just won't work.
>>
>>482160
i had that last tour and had to do the if the game doesn't start option. clearing whatever that option gave me helped. are you ios? i think there was an update.
>>
>>482194
android, latest update. i tried doing the repair option it gave me but that didn't work either, and now im not even getting that error anymore.
>>
>>482224
weird. i've never had an error that bad before. is it an older phone model? might have to try your luck with support or wait for another update or something.
>>
>>482227
Nope, it's an S21. I don't know how to get to support since i can't even open the app. it sucks because i want to get my rubies for ranking 1st this tour.
>>
>>481911
Winter Peach was for Frappe Snowland, not Vancouver. Should be Hakama Mario and maybe Hiker Wario if that's the theme.
>>
>>481886
But 7 is good unless you are a guy who's only going Coin and Giant Bananas only
>>
Lol the entire top shelf for PP3 is a joke. You know they just gathered data and found out no one rolled on these or has that top shelf and slapped it on them.
>>
>>482544
if white yoshi is a spotlight in the 30 special pipe thats pretty much a guaranteed top shelf driver for it. the pipe HAS spotlights, we just don't know if one of them is white yoshi.
>>
>>482544
For paris 3 r/t I don't even have a middle shelf glider.
>>
Nice random Peach buff for paris 3 R btw
>>
>get first place in multiplayer
>connection error
>no kart tour
Fuck OFF with pushing this absolutely SHIT multiplayer already.
>>
>>482556
I do have Halloween Rosalina. It just sucks dick how so many of the early HE's are super neglected with some having like 13-15 top shelfs at best
>>
>>483016
who they buff and when has virtually no rhyme or reason. like they buffed the halloween alts and karts for the paris track rerun.. makes no sense by any measure. they just pick shit randomly i swear.
>>
For Sydney and Los Angeles they only had 1 course for them and I don't think either course has that sort of modular design the classic city courses have. It's so stranger they stand out like that versus the other city courses.
>>
>>482837
This happened to me too, I fucking hate kart pro.
>>
>>483680
Los Angeles has two other paths with very distinct landmarks. What are you talking about?
>>
>>483680
>>483938
Pretty sure Sydney had alternate paths too. Can't remember seeing any in Vancouver though did it have any obvious ones?
>>
>>484032
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0SCGM-Xt54
>>
>>484036
Holy SOVL.
>>
What are they smoking? Why are musician and wintertime there?
>>
>>484672
appparently just to spike the odds of getting comparative trash.

I can't believe they're treating bus driver waluigi as one of the good outcomes though, as much as I wish he wasn't he's a horrible driver.
>>
>>484672
>no spotlights
lmao what the fuck is this shit
>>
>>484672
>>484717
No, spotlights, but 3 high ends in a 50 seems like good odds... Are any of them worth pulling the pipe?
>>
>>484747
Only mario racing is decent because he's recent. Wintertime is outdated and musician and bus driver are horrible. I wouldn't pull.
>>
>>484747
Personally, Winterime Peach covers one whole track for me (RMX Choco island 1R). Pulled and got her, so this pipe gets a "Yay!" from me.

Mario Racer has potential, depending on if he keeps getting notable buffs in the future and does cover some tough tracks (RMX RR 2,DK Summit T & Royal Raceway R/T).
>>
File: 1342507525082.png (56 KB, 138x248)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
Can you not get Hearts in first place anymore?
>>
>>484934
>RMX Choco island 1R
I have Dixie for that one. First time since I pulled her that she's actually been useful and not just overlapped with high ends that are higher uncap than her.
>>
>>485419
apparently? I could have sworn we used to be able to too.
>>
I say this every time the Kart Pro challenges appear, and I'll say it again: Kart Pro fucking sucks. It's not fun in the least. Go in a lobby with two/one items, and have fun trying to catch up to first if some fuckwit on McDonald's WiFi teleports in front of you with a banana and makes you crash, sending you to last. And good fucking luck in three-item lobbies, because even if you have level 6 platinum characters, YOU won't get a frenzy but apparently everybody fucking else will. Oh, and you're first, on the last corner? Lightening bolt. Blue shelled. Someone throws a bomb with a 100% accuracy or somehow their green shells have tracking like red shells. Let's not even talk about how you just seem to get randomly hit, for no apparent reason, or connection error'd on a two-win streak. FUCK Kart Pro.
>>
File: MK Ashley.png (29 KB, 184x164)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>New WarioWare coming in September
>Tour is good to plug new games
COME FUCKING ON GOD DAMN YOU
>>
>>485941
>Let's not even talk about how you just seem to get randomly hit, for no apparent reason
Hell, I get that with CPUs constantly.
>>
File: Theonetruerace Yoshi.jpg (11 KB, 220x220)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
1 HOUR.

pray he's a spotlight.
>>
>>486807
I don't know what to think if he isn't. He's the only high end driver that's featured, so even if he isn't a spotlight, he kinda would be.
>>
>>486809
yeah I don't really understand how they could do a pipe with only one high end in a category and not have them be de facto spotlighted.

Unless they just deadass put other HE drivers in the pipe who suck and don't advertise this fact.
>>
oops! all spotlights
>>
oops all spotlights but no extra highends, so technically it's a 2 HE 30 pipe.

Which is... eh... ok? Can't believe I'm pulling.
>>
>>486848
I emptied it for collection's sake.
>>
>>486848
got everything worth getting in 25 pulls, not great but still a good deal since I had neither white yoshi nor his kart. The Blue Turbo Yoshi too, nice since it might not reappear for a long time but my coverage will never need it.
>>
File: mike hype.gif (304 KB, 366x336)
304 KB
304 KB GIF
FREE WHITE YOSHI !

FREE WHITE YOSHI KART !

FREE NEW BLUE YOSHI KART !

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo
>>
>>486856
>Tfw dont know this feeling because ive been having white yoshi and white yoshi kart from luckshitting forever
>>
Nice gold pipe get.
>>
>>486906
I got Black Yoshi
>>
>>486807
I don't know if I want to pull for this or not. I want white Yoshi, but there's a chance I'll only get a couple super Yoshis I already have or just the kart.
>>
Im such a retard. Pulled the painter luigi pipe when I could havr pulled for white yoshi 2 times. I dont even like painter luigi, hes inferior to leaderhosen luigi in every way
>>
>>484672
I don’t have anyone there so I figured it was worth a pull, even if most are shit.
>>
guaranteed two new high ends and a new super kart that could not come back for 90 rubies when i have over 1000 saved is worth it i think. at least i didn't have to empty the pipe.
>>
>>486712
>Warioware acknowledged in a Mario game
NEVER EVER, best you'll get is biker Wario
>>
I don't know if I should pull from the yoshi pipe or not. I already have blue and red with his kart. Don't care about blue's kart, white's kart doesn't give me new coverage and white yoshi himself only gives me coverage on rmx choco island 1r/t and donut plains 2r/t if he's level 6. I have 240 rubies, what would you do?
>>
>>486856
Got em, had to empty the pipe though.
>>
Pffft, a yoshi pipe, who would eve...

>spotlights

Da
>>
>>486876
Free white Yoshi and white Yoshi kart levels, then.
>>
File: 1548970079239.jpg (34 KB, 360x359)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Alright kids, you may pull from this Yoshi pipe, but starting next tour we're gonna start saving for the anniversary, ok?
>>
>>487171
>>487228
can't tell if this is the return of good special pipes, or a rare occurrence like gold king bob-omb just because people are fed up about how garbage the last few tours have been. guessing they'll put whittu yoshi and blue yoshi into the permanent pipe next tour. it'd be nice if they did the same thing with black birdo.
>>
>>487238
It's a trap, because after this they will stop buffing white yoshi with new tracks and buff the fuck out of painter luigi who's definetly the less popular character to pull for.

It would explain why wedding mario is almost worthless in this tour.
>>
>>487151
same
>>487228
*saving in case there's another summer tour
anniversary shmanniversary, I want swimwear waifus.
>>487255
>wedding mario is almost worthless
He overlaps with other high ends on a lot of tracks, but also gives you a coin box driver for those tracks.
>>
>>487255
if you have the rubies to spare its quite literally nothing for two new high ends. i could see it being a trap in a 50 pipe but this didn't make a dent whatsoever in my ruby stash.
>>
File: 1573961536844.jpg (16 KB, 357x379)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>487151
I pulled and I got the stupid white Yoshi kart. I don't want the kart. I just needed Yoshi because I don't have coverage for Paris Promenade
>>
When will my boy Paratroopa return

>>487228
I pulled from the Painter Luigi pipe once and got him and the kart, should I pull the Yoshi one as well?
>>
>>487631
You might as well, clearly you're very lucky.
>>
THE GOLD PIPES MASON
>>
>>487935
eh, swooper glider level, never use it
>>
>>487935
Green Circuit (new)

A kart that does not help me and I did not know existed
>>
>>487935
duplicate Offroader
>>
>>487119
Yet Mario himself is in multiple microgames in WarioWare. It's not fucking fair.
>>
>>487935
I forget the name, the kart that has the bee stinger on the back of it that I apparently already had.
>>
>>487935
Ice Mario :(
>>
>>487935
nigger yoshi lvl 2
>>
>>487935
Sport Coupe

Well it's new.
>>
I know the surprise is nice and everything, but I'm starting to wish characters could be found in the datamine so I'd know who's coming.
>>
>>488734
they did that three tour roadmap once, who knows if they'll ever do it again
>>
>>488811
maybe the lead up to the 2nd anniversary in September will have a roadmap.
>>
File: 1531936648307.jpg (187 KB, 900x1200)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
y'all niggers tricked me into blowing 30 pulls for White Yoshi. This shitter is useless at this point in the game.
>>
>>488847
i mean, if you didn't have the rubies to spare you could have seen if he gave you any decent coverage or not. we have no idea of knowing what your personal lineup coverage wise looks like. he has decent coverage and a good item. which is enough for most people to pull for.
>>
>>488847
>>488849
And he's also yours, guaranteed, for as few as 135 rubies. It's a good deal unless you genuinely don't need him.
>>
>>487935
NABBIT
A
B
B
I
T

HOLY FUCK YESSSSS
>>
I got hit by the blue shell and lightning at the same time. I was stunned from the shell and also had the lightning effect on me.
>>488066
This is what I got too
>>
>>487935
Why do ya'll call it a gold pipe when it's clearly some sort of platinum
>>
nothing but garbage all last tour out of the challenge pipe and halfway through this one nothing but garbage so far as well. i can tell this is going to be a recurring theme with me.
>>
Is there a way to use a controller with this game? I know emulators don't work.
I liked the game back when I played, even if the microtransactions were ridiculous. But I got cramps in the center of my hand after about 3 races holding it in portrait like that.
>>
>>489134
Me too. I got 5 rubles a couple times. I prefer the high end un-cap tickets from the daily log-in rewards to the random pipe rewards
>>
The all clear pipe must be full of trash since I keep getting the same bad gliders instead of anything new.
>>
I'd love that tricolor glider but not gonna pull just for it.
>>
>1st place all week uncontested
>login
>last hour booted to 2nd
hate this shit and I know you fags all do it too
>>
>>489686
it's absolute hot garbage in terms of coverage anyway

also goddamn every other week is just a P-wing
>>
Holy shit, I didn't had top shelf for Paris 3r/t and I just got her from a free pipe. Then I got the swooper from another gold free pipe. I haven't been this lucky since I got halloween peach back in a free pipe during the halloween tour.
>>
File: dd8ss5z-77b0d221.jpg (83 KB, 640x480)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
I didn't know it was going to be a 100 pipe. That sucks. I want Vacation Peach, but the odds are bad with 2 spot lights. I already have rose Pauline.
>>
>>489705
The two weeks' main pipes are always 100-pipes.
>>
File: sad_spain_pepe.jpg (35 KB, 325x325)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
International bros that haven't got their IRL city track yet, REPORT IN!

>tfw almost two years of this game and STILL no madrid/barcelona track
>no sevillana dress pauline or torero mario
Feels bad man.
>>
File: 1601967169321.jpg (70 KB, 900x900)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>489853
>franchise branded after a pasta plumber
>no Coliseum Collapse tour
>no Venice canal tour
>no Alps Extreme tour
>>
>>489919
rome is kind of a no brainer. shocked it hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>489690
literally me :^)
>>
>>486906
>>486934
Seems like you both got blacked.
>>
>>487119
Diamond City is a course on Mario Kart Arcade.
>>
>>490331
Probably can't bring that shit back without Bamco signing on the dotted line.
>>
>>489919
I thought Painter Luigi would be saved for Italy, but I guess not.
>>
>>490476
Well Bandai Namco is already onboard by helping with this game's models, so that's not actually impossible. The bigger issue is Nintendo actually wanting to acknowledge the arcade games in mainstream Mario Kart, even in a mobile game.
>>
>>489697
I have never been lucky.
In more than a year playing the “luckiest” I have been was when I got Egg yoshi and white turbo yoshi in my first pull of 10.
>>
Are we getting the tour preview tonight?
>>
>>490558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS_gBVmaqYY
>>
>>490558
That's tomorrow.
>>
>>490558
No, we usually get the sneak peak the day after the special pipe disappears. Tomorrow. Although, I'm not really excited because apparently we will get another filler tour with another rainbow road variation.
>>
>>490567
Ghost Valley 2 was leaked last October, and we still have yet to see it. There’s no guarantee that the next tour will have to include RMX Rainbow Road 2 R/T. (That is a garish name, isn’t it?)
>>
>>490570
I want to believe we're getting something new but I don't trust nintendo, I just know that they will keep phoning it in until the 3.0.0 update.
>>
>>490567
>apparently we will get another filler tour with another rainbow road variation.
How do we know this?
>>
Annnd we're kart pro
>>
>second place in the ranking by almost 20k points
Haven't seen that in a while.
>>
>>490575
Don't talk until you get double Kart Pro kiddo.
>>
File: 1618906590893.gif (2.86 MB, 400x204)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB GIF
>>489853
>tfw closest thing to a remotely Iberian rep is Cabo Verde Corkscrew

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.