[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 66 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Christmas is already here.jpg (786 KB, 1920x1080)
786 KB
786 KB JPG
Ah, Cookie Run. Full of content and twists. We return to Ovenbreak as the leader of content for this moment. For all the necessary information, look below!

Ovenbreak
>The Butter Painting Affair goes on! Only nine suspects left!
>Carol Cookie has been updated/reworked!
>Truffle Cookie has been updated/buffed!
>Carol Cookie's trial is now out! Sorta bland.
>Some players thought they could game the system. They are now severely in debt!
>Returning Event! - Trophy Challenge: Catch Beetster!
>Play Trophy Race again and again for rewards!
>New Event! - Gingerbrave's 14 Days of Fun!
>Up to 2,600 gems for checking up on the page daily!
>Lucky Tickets/Cookie Detective/Treasure Mastery Pouch Mania events end in 8 days!
>Finish them while you can!
>19 days left to get your Diary Shop Rewards! You can do it!
>Reminder that Walnut's Detective Lobby is the big prize!
>19 days left in this Mentee Season!
>4 days left for Champion's League!
>Almond Cookie coming.......sometime in June!
Kingdom
>One week left in Pure Vanilla Season 2!
>Pastry Cookie's Gacha Featured Draw ends in 12 days!
>Red Velvet Cookie's Gacha Featured Draw ends in 12 days!
>Gingerbrave's 12th Birthday Event!
>Free rewards for twelve days!
>Jelly Horn events (Collection/Lucky Game) ends in 12 days!
>You can do it!
Puzzle World
>What a fool you are. I'm a god! How can you kill a god?
>What a grand and intoxicating innocence.
>How could you be so naïve?

How do you feel about Carol/Truffle's changes? Indifferent? Relieved? For those with Royal Club, do you plan to play for the next three years to get the special lobby? Are you excited for Almond? Plan to level him to max, or only if he's top tier? What would make Kingdom more convenient/fun/enjoyable for you? Come up with a fun theme for a new update! (Court Trial/Fishing Trip/Space/Mall/etc)
And above all - Discuss all things Cookie Run!
>>
Have confidence! Know confidence!
Birthday Cake Cookie knows that confidence is a very important factor in life! Confidence is something you get, practice and nurture into a strong force! You need to accept your body and mind! Believe in yourself and your skills and know-how! Confidence is not about making few mistakes! It's about handling them! Learn from others and find your way to self-confidence! And then you will find yourself as someone's role-model! Did you know even having a confident stance helps? It works in mysterious ways! If you improve yourself and become someone you can be proud of, Birthday Cake Cookie would love to make you her role-model as well! She believes in you and you should believe in her!
>>
Has anyone gotten anything of value from the lucky ticket event? This is my second one and the best I got was ten spirit potions.
>>
>>475469
>How do you feel about Carol/Truffle's changes? Indifferent? Relieved?
Glad Carol got a buff, but feels like something they'd done last Christmas with Macaron and Marshmallow or something, good to have, Also happy Truffle got a buff, she didn't get to have that much of a spotlight in the Coin breakout and she's already getting some nice scores in trophy race for what it looks like.
Don't got Royal Club, it's probably real good but i haven't spent money on CROB, only gotten passes in Kingdom and those real good offers they done for one dollar if anything.
>Are you excited for Almond? Plan to level him to max, or only if he's top tier?
I already got a lot of resources since I already had Carol at good levels, I'm sitting here with not much to do so sure, idk if i should get the costume I already got lucky with Truffle's in a draw I did.
>What would make Kingdom more convenient/fun/enjoyable for you?
Mostly making the system of actually upgrading your buildings to make more and different resources a viable thing, they take way too long, cookies want them immediately after construction and there's practically no benefit in having the upgrades aside from progression, the tower Exp is nice but the houses are still kinda bad.
>Come up with a fun theme for a new update! (Court Trial/Fishing Trip/Space/Mall/etc)
I'd like to see an Spy themed update, something on the lines of James Bond, I really liked Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater's and Fortnite: Battle Royale Chapter 2 Season 2 (Yes it's funnier to say the whole name) integration, thing it would be fun to do it.
Also did a Drawing for that one Fig Anon, went with Licorice instead of WA because it looked funnier to me.
>>475332
>He made me realise that most artists in this fanbase don't know anything about equine or cervine anatomy.
Haha I don't know anatomy in general I just like to go with how it looks if anything, hope you like this one btw.
>>
File: Cute Spinach Dress.png (1.71 MB, 2000x2800)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>473114
And also for that Spinach Anon went to do this one, she's real cute in this costume for sure, nice taste.
>>
>>475486
>>475490
These fuckin’ rock, Anon. You really nailed that Fig too. Good work!
>>
A plea to the guild, don't stop posting guild runs. You're practically screwing us out of Diary gems that involve guild runs.
>>
>>475593
What do you mean, Anon?
>>
>>475611
I mean, it’s not the end of the world to lose rank. My guild was on Diamond 2 and we got two 4th places in a row and we still go at it. It’s no real deal. Maybe start runs during the hours when hardcore Korean guilds are asleep?
>>
>>475486
You made the right choice with Licorice.

>>475593
If I ever wanted us to hang onto diamond 1 it certainly wouldn't be for an entire week. We'd miss out on too many coins.
>>
>>475470
Pretty sneaky
>>
File: 90403059_p0.jpg (3.87 MB, 4000x6000)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB JPG
>>475469
>How do you feel about Carol/Truffle's changes?
Truffle getting buffed is very nice but it's too bad I haven't gotten her costume
>Are you excited for Almond?
Nah he has a decent design but I'm done with the new cookie upgrade treadmill for now. I'm saving my resources for when they add Latte so I can max out her and her pet.
I'm fine with where it is now they just need to keep doing story events and new modes
>Come up with a fun theme for a new update!
Gladiator arena maybe?
>>
Why don't we talk about something interesting? What kinda fetishes do you think the cookies have? I'll start:
>Sorbet Shark is into bloodplay, just the sight of it triggers some primal urge.
>Mustard sneaks into high security areas and takes photos of herself wearing nothing but a mask, then posts them online
>Pitaya dreams of the day he'll finally find a little cookie who can truly dominate him, but he's too full of dragon pride to simply allow one to top him.
>Rougefort photobombs Mustard whenever he finds her, carefully positioned so nothing is in frame but what he wants her to see. Somehow she's never actually seen him outside the photos despite his dick almost touching her in several photos.
>>
>>475822
Anon you’re weirding me out
>>
File: Remember to Brush!.png (631 KB, 2200x1400)
631 KB
631 KB PNG
>>475469
By the way, thanks for the Brushing advice, I may have done it a lil' bit more intense this time so a bit of blood came out, but nothing bad or anything, here have a drawing of Them having a good brush session!
>>475485
Just Small stuff really, 500 crystals and 600 rainbow cubes, it's something at least tho.
>>475494
>>475697
Thank you! those were real fun to draw.
>>475743
Was that a reference to something?
>>
>>475832
Plaque and tartar usually cases bleeding when brushing. Unless you were like, mutilating your mouth.
>>
>>475832
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQwxUAF_YCQ
>>
>>475486
That's an adorable Fig! Thank you Anon, Licorice is a funny Cookie so he definitely was a good choice. Also no worries about not knowing about anatomy, artists are constantly learning and stuff so it's all good.
>>
>>475469
Alright, would be fun to try them later on.
>For those with Royal Club, do you plan to play for the next three years to get the special lobby?
On a budget rn so can't whale.
>Are you excited for Almond? Plan to level him to max, or only if he's top tier?
Lets see how he runs.
Gib Ancient cookies pls.
>Come up with a fun theme for a new update! (Court Trial/Fishing Trip/Space/Mall/etc)
Sandwich Delivery run: Play as Sandwich cookie as she is tasked to deliver the cookie's orders across the world, and across space-time even!
>>
File: E2UIqQVXoAE-ld-.png (34 KB, 1224x1136)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>475832
What a lovely show of good oral hygiene! I'm so very grateful for this! And I admire the goofy way you draw hands!
>>475882
M-More Sandwich?
>>
>>475898
If you want you can swap Sandwich for Amazon Delivery cookie.
>>
>>475901
>Is literally just Sandwich poorly disguised as a delivery girl
>Her ability works the exact same only with envelopes and packages instead of toppings
>Mysteriously can’t have the two of them relay with each other for some reason
>>
>>475832
>someone else drew Bday Cake Cookie with the Party Cannon pajama
Lel, wonder if she would actually be a fan. Wonder about the musical tastes of each cookie?
>>
File: 20210531_101146.jpg (354 KB, 2048x1314)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
Corrupted Millennial Tree
>>
File: 90430367_p0.jpg (423 KB, 1034x1398)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
>>476062
I wonder if they will ever give him a dark costume.
>>
>>476062
Neato.
>>476190
Would be a little harsh if they did since his role is a little bigger than Wind Archer’s was in that update
>>
>>476199
Well I mean it's just that he's the only main legend who doesn't have a dark costume.
>>
how tf do you get 550m with this combi? what am I missing?
>>
>>476217
oops
>>
So, this is the actual new thread.
>>
>>475469
Don't really care about Carol since her head is too big and round. Nice to see Spidermilf to be a little bit more relevant, her meta days were too short.
>For those with Royal Club, do you plan to play for the next three years to get the special lobby?
If I don't die from CL stress before that.
Too much ressources, need mileage points. Hope he's fun to play though.
Rework the """"PvP""" and make crafting less of a chore.
Beach time with the citrus crew. Or anything without Sandwich.

>>475490
Wow, it's really good, I like your art, Anon. She's such a cutie, thanks !

>>476218
Probably some shenanigan with Wasabi's rescue candy blessing.
>>
File: 20210508_211949.png (320 KB, 818x767)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>>475469
Dont really care for them imo
Dont have royal club, i wont sell my soul
YES JUST GIMMIE ALREADY GODDAMIT
Can the arena stop being forced auto please
Sparkling Party event, always wondered how they're actually like, could be a object collecting event, an anniversary one or another murder mystery a la cheesecake manor (also would give my boy Sparkling a chance to finally get his trial)
>>
>>476232
>Probably some shenanigan with Wasabi's rescue candy blessing.
man I’m not autistic enough or korean enough to get the pro level stats
>>
File: Wallpaper.jpg (290 KB, 1920x1080)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>475873
Yeap, still learning a lot, drawing for yall helps a lot to do it more on the daily desu.
>>475898
Thanks a lot, I wanna draw hands more here and there so doing some exaggerated poses on em' to practice.
>>476004
It's such a good concept I also had to do it (I'm 90% sure someone like Kiwi listens to the whole Sonic OSTs).
>>476232
No probs, I like Spinach quite a lot too and those outfits are very nice.
>>476062
That looks real neat, did you do that? it's real good.
>>
File: IMG_20210522_214933.jpg (3.08 MB, 4000x3000)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB JPG
>>475485
The best I got this event was 100k coins, which is laughable since friendly run and the fucking ads give me more
>>
>>476263
>did you do that? it's real good
Nope, here's the artist https://twitter.com/LonelySpirit12
They mostly do male futa
>>
File: 55463.png (150 KB, 360x450)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
So are the Cookie Run ads just as misleading and cringe as all the other mobile games ads we see?
>>
>>476298
To clarify, I mean actual mobile ads, not the tv spots
>>
>>476298
I've only seen a Cookie Run Kingdom ad and it mostly just showcasing cookies and their flashy skills.
>>
>>476298
>>476301
Imagine Lily's Garden-tier ads but with Cookie Run, would be so fucking funny
>>
how expensive is the vanilla castle skin?
>>
>>476298
Ovenbreak ads seem to be very straightforward, tho I did got one that advertised it as the game having 3D graphics but the gameplay was the same.
>>
File: 131403153864994.gif (14 KB, 145x145)
14 KB
14 KB GIF
>Get matched with people ranked 400+ trophy above me
Thanks, I really needed that loss.
>>
>>476529
You gotta wait since everyone's sucking Beetster off, lest you get whaled.
>>
>>475901
>>475971
>Is literally just Sandwich poorly disguised as a delivery girl
Amazon Delivery Cookie looks different today doesn't She? It must be the shoes...
>>
File: 54645.png (11 KB, 312x312)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>476634
Nice to see Popcorn got popular enough to afford her own worldwide shipping corporation.
Though perhaps Amazon Delivery Cookie shouldn't have stole those shoes. They clearly belong to Sandwich Cookie, who is absolutely not her.
>>
File: 1584150993855.png (472 KB, 830x759)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
I installed Ovenbreak a few weeks ago off of suggestions from this board and I have to say, the game is really nice in short bursts. The cookies are cute and the gacha is shockingly fair.
>spent 2,900 gems on a chest for that cute artist cookie
>didn't get her
>got enough of those points to just grab her out of a selection for free
How sweet.
>>
>>476664
Ovenbreak has absolutely spoiled other gachas for me. I tried to play Pokemon Masters and it was like whiplash.
>>
File: pain.jpg (2.25 MB, 2160x1620)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB JPG
>dark choco kept dying on tray 102
>replace him and beat level 2nd try
licorice is a better tank than any of the tanks in this game
>>
Sparks man, wanna draw sparkling and almond doing gay shit but i cant come up with anything, gonna just doodle for now
>>
>>476768
Nothing gayer than getting packed a work lunch with a nice note by someone else without a "no homo"
>>476634
Why does every artist that likes sandwich cookie also have an obsession with drawing detailed shoes? This is like the third person I know.
>>
>>476673
Mans is the unsung hero of tower trays. Glad I can still use my boy even if he fell out of meta
>>
>>476768
i always appreciate the gay shit from you anon
>>
File: 90468819_p0.png (1.77 MB, 2000x3000)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>476768
Doodle looks real cute Anon, keep it up and hope you spark some light to draw more of em'.
>>476770
>Why does every artist that likes sandwich cookie also have an obsession with drawing detailed shoes?
That's funnily specific Anon, I really just did it for the meme of drawing detailed shoes for the first time, it felt nice doing it because of how absurd it was on my head.
>>
When will we have cookies that actually use a vehicle as default or anything similar? Before anyone says this is about cookies running, angel, devil, cyborg and vampire (in his super epic costume) all fly instead of running. I really wish they could make pinata the first cookie since they have a jelly horse.
>>
>>476791
I imagine hitbox size would be an issue.
>>
>>476791
Vehicles should be looked at as perks to the cookie and not a part of them. Like Shining Glitter and Roll Cake and Kiwi and Pilot.
>>
>>476791
Why would a cookie run out of energy if they're in a vehicle?
>hurr gas
Then the cookie would just jump right out of it. It wouldn't make sense otherwise, much less gasoline powered cookie cars
>>
>>476795
Solution would be making a small or child cookie then, just like pinata. If they managed chess choco and some other costumes, it makes me believe they probably could find a viable solution.
>>
>>476801
Pilot collects gas which makes sense as to why he isn't in it all the time
>>
>>476801
You could ask the same question - why does my energy still drains when I am using skills with vehicles?
>>
>>476804
Because the cookies are looking for excuses to stop helping your ass. They're not actually out of energy.
>>
>>476791
Pinata's jelly horse is probably one of the few things I like about her. It would be a huge disappointment not seeing her using it normally.
>>
>>476791
I wonder if cookies have a vehicle powered by peddling, considering they're runners.
>>
>>476814
Did Chestnut stop existing?
>>
File: Speed.png (50 KB, 194x181)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>476814
I mean.
>>
>>476820
>>476823
Oh right, forgot about him. Meant more like a car powered by peddling.
>>
>>476770
That's actually a good idea wtf
>>476773
>>476783
Thanks!
>>
>>476838
Yeah my hobby brings those in usually, I like to think.
>>
>>476838
What healthy energy-giving treat + small dessert was he given?
>>
>>476843
Hard-boiled eggs (get it) with toast and some coffee candies
>>
https://twitter.com/GingerBrave_dev/status/1403215417649164289
I love you is something you never say
Couldn't get it out, always just pulled away
So then why, please won't you tell me why
You could find the words to say goodbye...
>>
I still don’t know what to do with these, all I want is pure vanilla.
>>
File: 1610074851.gif (54 KB, 200x200)
54 KB
54 KB GIF
>>476950
Blow them all on time skips and time skip a trillion axes
>>
>>476950
get yourself a 5* vamp
>>
>>476950
Either hoard for when a new cookie you really like gets added or use them to boost your bonds.
>>
>>476950
buy treasure tickets
>>
File: Damn Girl.jpg (582 KB, 1280x720)
582 KB
582 KB JPG
Jesus she can be menacing if provoked.
>>
i installed overenbreak and it's pretty cute
Is the starter package for 3,49€ worth it?
>>
>>477200
what lengths would she go too to plan a perfect party I wonder.

>>477202
What does it have in it? I'd recommend getting the royal club at least once if you feel like spending.
>>
>>477202
what’s in it? also I’m not familiar with euro pricing on packages compares to US
>>
File: 1592569241571.jpg (568 KB, 1125x1065)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
Get fucked BCC anon ya girl is going to jail for accessory to robbery
>>
>>477215
Idk Anon if I told my employee to move some shit and it got stolen, that would be on me
>>
Do you guys have a favorite cookie artist?
>>
>>477293
The big tiddy drawfag in the thread, anon.
>>
>>477293
is there a seperate category for nsfw and sfw artists? Bimboneko draws nice but so does this guy
>>
>>477293
be5ykk is a legend, a lot of drawings on the daily I kinda had to post less of it since I would be spamming a lil' too much TK and Croissant.
>>477295
T-thanks Anon i'll keep improving to draw even better for yall.
>>
>>477306
At least you're getting considerate over how much of it gets tossed in these threads.
>>477293
I don't remember their name but they draw a shit ton of Red Bean
>>
Birthday event is up. More of that rng. Let’s see how much some anons are desperate to stretch the meaning of images again…
>>
File: 88639010_p0.png (803 KB, 1300x1600)
803 KB
803 KB PNG
>>477293
Not really I just grab random things off pixiv but I do like the dedication of that one Tiger Lily waifufag.
>>
File: EwqapRaUYAIea4w.jfif.jpg (281 KB, 2048x1452)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>477293
gotta love it when an artist is obsessed with a ship you love
>>
>>477309
Eh, I'm slightly guilty of it too, though in another thread for Guardian Tales.
>>
>>477342
Atone through your lord and savior, Jesus Christ, and be forgiven
>>
>>477346
Amen.
>>
>>477212
>>477214
It's 1 special cookie key, 1 special pet key, 3000 crystals and 500k coins
in doller it would be around 4$
>>
>>477363
Some things like the gems would be okay, but play Friendly Run. It's limited time right now and you get to earn 500,000 coins per day as long as it's going
>>
Bros... the only thing I'm missing to max is the lucky 4chan earrings. This is somehow fitting and ironic at the same time.
>>
Guild post: I hate the costume gacha edition. There will be a spot open once this guild run ends. We've got a Kingdom guild too so if you're interested in joining that one drop your kingdom name for an invite.
>>
File: Confess.png (621 KB, 1307x1415)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
It is that time again, my children. Time to confess your Cookie Run sins.

>Is there an event type you hope never comes back?
>What was the worst update of 2021?
>Have you been putting your all into the games, same as last year or have you been.....slacking?
>Do you pull your weight in your guild?
>What Epic-Tier cookie deserves to be knocked down to Rare-Tier?
> X deserved an update/rework more than Carol
>Have you been a good mentor/mentee?
>What have you grown sick of, or are you just a perfect ray of sunshine?
>Newer players, any good/bad first impressions of the game?
>What resource should be easier to get?
>Confess without needing a question. I'm not your mom
>Friendly Run: Up or Down? Going to match your combi or Please match my combi?
>What cookie do you feel is given too much attention?

Let it out, my child. Milk Cookie shall not judge. Confess your sins and be forgiven. Amen.
>>
>>477387
None, I'm cool with the events sofar.
Same for updates.
>Have you been putting your all into the games, same as last year or have you been.....slacking?
I just started a few months ago.
I gotta do it more but I'm no whale and I only focus on the latest cookies.
None.
Eh, would be fun to see the dragons at least.
Finished all of it, though I gotta build up Cinnamon
Eh, I'm cool with everything sofar
Alright.
Coins, Gems, Cubes and whatever the blue bottle dust is.
I got caught up in a different MMORPG to finish the 3rd chapter of my Cookie Run smutfic.
Either, the latter as I lack variety on my end.
All seems good.
>>
File: neutral.jpg (27 KB, 353x272)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>477389
>>
>>477387
That circus one was way too big of a grind and needed too many specific things leveled
See above answer
I'm almost always slacking
But I do make sure to do guild runs where my score matters
Cinnamon has such a boring design. Drop him down and rework Pistachio into an epic and just call Vampire an epic because they already made him score like one.
There's a lot a cookies I want to see buffed but Carol really needed that update
I try to be a good mentor but it's hard to find good mentees
Nothing new in that regard
Treasure tickets because fuck that low upgrade chance
seriously fuck upgrading treasures
Down. I'll connect with a best combi cookie but I'll match the other person's if I got the cookie leveled
No complaints here.
>>
File: ColdIce56 Milk Pastry.jpg (97 KB, 1200x800)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>477387
The raids were ass, I hope they don't come back or the redux them where it's not horrible to grind for them.
Cookiebots felt just a tiny bit disappointing, too little too late for Aloe i guess? And friendly run changed to the bots wasn't that great, Bell Pepper was unfortunate because we already got Crepe and everything else took the spotlight (The Story Run with Churro was kind of similar and it did loose a lot of potential from the beta stuff, probably rushed but it was alright).
I've been getting a second wind ever since operation Timeguard and can't get enough now that they are writing more stuff.
I'm always in the top 5 most of the time with my guild, feels good to help them.
Rarities are kinda just a gimmick of these Gacha, and to be honest, most of them get their spot quite a lot from that with just a buff (See Knight, Rockstar and Vampire for example of somehow powerful buffs).
Ice Candy is due for an update, she's been used a lot just for AFK grind so maybe they don't wanna touch her because of it.
Sure! it feels great to tell ask them what cookies they want and they requesting one's they like even tho they aren't meta.
The dragged on treasure meta with Clown Shoes and Card Deck, little room for other things I guess.
Empty Blue Bottles, they are way too rare (1/2)
>>
File: AliceAgent Sorbet Shark.jpg (157 KB, 1920x1080)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>477410
Eh' I feel like I started to draw at a kinda late age and still can't get what I want out of it, trying to improve as much as I can in these threads, I'm still anxious about using my social accounts to post, your feedback feels more personal even if we are Anons and all, maybe I need a bit more of a push on that or something.
Up, most of the time I go with Randoms and help with Missions with combis they have left, if not I go with what I do have left, got basically every Combi for there Maxed aside from some here and there.
We do have exaggerated Sandwich a lil' bit here but it's not that bad and she's a bit funny, being honest, Angel does take an unnecessary spotlight a lot here and there, still not that bad but the sus jokes have been repeated a lot. (Also Brave but I love him way too much and it's his birthday month, sorry for spamming it a lot I can't get enough of him).
>>
File: E3UN7BvWYAUZB_Q.jfif.jpg (82 KB, 1366x769)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>477423
>Brave
This is the one month where I can excuse all that fucking GB posting so I guess you two are good for NOW.
>Art
I have absolute certainty that you draw way better than a bunch of folk on social media. The only problem is that I'm sure you don't draw godly, which is where all the attention goes. Feel free to keep drawing here, but don't feel like you should hold back from social media if you think it's a good call. Like I said, you'd probably just get buried with a bunch of other well drawn but not fantastic artists.
>Ice Candy
Based taste. Best daughterfu.
>>
>>477387
>Is there an event type you hope never comes back
If it has custom or friendly run i hate it
Idk i just began playing it
I've been slacking a lot in Kingdom beacuse Ovenbreak is way more fun
No
Ice Skating Queen like wtf
Sparkling
No
Nothing much at this point really
Ovenbreak is hella fun
Rainbow cubes
I want sparkling and almond to kiss (or at least hug idk)
Fuck friendly run
Havent played long enough to notice
>>
>>477459
holy based
>>
File: Lewd.png (15 KB, 200x200)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>477387
Friendly run is just pure pain and a chore to complete, at least they lowered the rewards so you can get it done rather quickly. I'm sorry for all the new players who have to grind this shit.
Cookiebots was very weak and found Aloe and Pepper pretty bland.
Been playing a lot less that I used too, maxing out killed my drive.
Usually first or second. I'm a bit annoyed when people don't run, but hey at least they are free.
I don't know, maybe Hero or Mustard, but rare cookie usually have a gimmick ability so they would need to be reworked.
Skating cookie, just to see the huge META nightmare she would bring.
I tried, but people stoped playing after 1 day so I just use an emulator to grind the reward each month and forget about it.
Breakouts are killing me
Cube and candy blessing ticket
I'm trying to reach top 30+ in CL and round 5+ in GCL, but I don't know if i'm good enough to be able to do it. And if I do, I fear that I lose even more of my will to play.
Top and wait 2 sec before I switch to match the other guy's combi.
Cookimals shouldn't even exist.
>>
File: Road to Champion.png (267 KB, 1011x442)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>477430
I'll keep it in mind Anon-sama, want everyone on these threads to have a good time so I'll be mindful of the brave posting, as for art it's less on getting attention and more on knowing great artists and ways to get better on it Specially on the big tiddy, I need to master drawing it and cookies like Spinach and others keeps me up to do it
>>477620
>I'm trying to reach top 30+ in CL and round 5+ in GCL, but I don't know if I'm good enough to be able to do it. And if I do, I fear that I lose even more of my will to play.
I'm sure you are Anon, saw an earlier post of you getting exactly in the 500th place, that's really amazing for you to get so far, I usually don't like going for the top of the top since it can be a stressful experience, haven't gone for numbered tops in CL's and drop in GCL for the second or third round, I think (you) are pretty great for trying to go above and beyond for it, I'll also keep trying to keep a good CL trophy count, I'm on the top 10 of my local area right now, makes me pretty happy.
>>
custom run versus "bots". totally pointless and antithetical to the point of custom runs
Cookiebots. No unique gameplay other than the awful custom run mode mentioned above. Female aloe is way worse than male aloe also
I'm still heavily invested, but I'm not playing 4+ hours a day obsessively like I used to.
Of course. fuck anyone who doesn't.
Probably Lemon. His strong magnetism can give him a unique niche.
none of them. I love carol
ehh probably not
grinding bonus missions in cookie trials. so repetitive
special blessing tickets.
I broke my daily reward streak for the first time ever last week. didn't play the game for a whole day....
Usually up. there needs to be a left and right or first and second emote as well for when you have to alternate.
Croissant and Timekeeper. never liked them
>>
>>477713
>Croissant and Timekeeper given too much attention
>haven't been in a major event their introduction
>>
>>477781
Hope it stays that way
>>
>>477713
>Make Lemon rare
>Angel becomes Epic
Perfect idea
>>
>>477713
>never liked Croissant/TK
pristine. I'm with you there
>>
>>477781
>>477791
timekeeper is just whatever but how can you not like a cute french tomboy mechanic
>>
I just started ovenbreak (but been playing crk since it's first month). I want to level up ice juggler and her pet. I don't have her pet right now but I will try to milage it. Is it okay to try and max out a cookie you really like or will I have problems later on? Is there anything important I need to keep track off or do in ovenbreak?
>>
File: 1618881234.jpg (426 KB, 800x800)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
>>477781
Probably more meant on the Fandom Reaction, is kinda always like that with Legendaries and cookies related to them I guess, they both make me hard as Diamonds tho.
>>477793
>how can you not like a cute french tomboy mechanic
This guy gets it.
>>477797
>I don't have her pet right now but I will try to milage it
Try to select the pet on special egg (Only use the special draw and select what you want, other chests are a waste) and you'll have about 20% chance to get it more or less, you might wanna use your Mileage when a New Legendary cookie releases if you want to have a nice score but give love to the pastries you adore if you don't care.
>Is it okay to try and max out a cookie you really like or will I have problems later on?
If you really like a character then use it and level em' up, but She's kinda old by now in terms of meta for Trophy Race, still does good here and there tho but there's already better options, powercreep goes hard here.
>Is there anything important I need to keep track off or do in ovenbreak?
The new Dairy system is a good checklist to keep track on what to do for the day, same with missions. Try to do the new events if anything, good rewards to have and they give you whatever's new, breakout and trophy race are something you might wanna work out, treasures are a good option to get for that.
>>
>>477781
attention from the fans though.
>>
>>477374
Hey that's me :D
>>
i wonder if the almond costume will be added to the truffle/carol gacha or released separately, maybe with the walfort timeguard costumes
>>
post sexy cookies.
>>
>>477838
It'll be added to the current one.
>>
File: golden-cheese-cookie.png (68 KB, 900x698)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>477865
I can't wait to not be able to get her.
>>
File: bday cake cookie.png (1.87 MB, 979x1072)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
didn't know birthday cake could be so cold
>>
>>477793
Because not everyone likes the same tomboy trope
>>
>>477938
Calling the cops on a criminal looking to steal is cold?
>>
File: 1623473098581.png (118 KB, 368x324)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>
>>477865
Sure have a Croissant for >>477793 's based taste, Used that bikini design Anon made me for a request a while ago, thanks again! tho it looks like she is about to outgrow it.
>>
>>477998
idk anon those straps don't look like they're struggling too much. Maybe next time make them look straight and stretched? maybe a few lines to show them quivering under pressure?
>>
>>478008
That's why I said "about to", Anon.
>>
File: Aaaand It's Gone.png (237 KB, 1000x1360)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>478008
>>478044
Well It's broken for sure now.
>>
>>478085
At least the bottom one's still holding up.
>>
>>477998
That's pretty good! Neat that someone else liked my design
>those abs
Holy based
>>
File: 1605497210960.png (148 KB, 598x861)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>477865
>>
>>478107
Starbucks Cookie?
>>
>>477940
Using it as a threat is. Normal people would've just called the cops by now
>>
>>477387
Raids.
Cookiebots was decent until the later half when custom runs got changed.
I dropped crk from lack of interest.
I’m pretty good in guild runs.
Rare cookies usually have their skill activated from player action (Alchemist and Rockstar). Epic cookies usually have their skills activated overtime (Blueberry and Apple). If I’m knocking down cookies based on skill activation then I’m choosing Kumiho, Skating Queen, and Lemon. I wouldn’t knockdown/bring up cookies when it comes to scoring points. There are epics that score low and rares that score high, and a simple buff/nerf can change all that.
Pilot. No discussion. They’re completely obsolete.
I always loan meta cookies to my mentees.
I’m sick of seeing custom runs as a temporary game mode.
Rainbow cubes.
I want to lick Croissant’s armpits and Raspberry to decapitate me.
I usually go down (I’m no bottom tho). My partner changes their cookie to match my combi most of the time.
Nothing out of the ordinary for me.
>>
>>477804
thanks for the help. i thought ice juggler was new? does the meta just go always to the newst cookie?
>>
File: 1600372521336.png (119 KB, 752x1003)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>478128
No it's one of the costumes of moonlight
>>
>>478315
Sauce? Never seen it before.
>>
File: 1605538321058.png (125 KB, 701x818)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>478107
>>478315
I still wonder about what happened to this drawbro. Dude said Crescent was on the way and promptly disappeared off the face of this board. His art was so good.
>>
>>478335
Maybe he had IRL stuff? Happens to the best of us.
>>
>>477647
Thanks, even if the power gap from top 0.1% to first is insane, I'm still a tryharder so I can't give up yet.
Keep up the good work and do not fall for the scoreboard meme, play for fun !

>>478291
Not always, sometimes you get a "weak" epic release that doesn't perform well in TR (Butter Pretzel for exemple). But usually yeah, new = better.
If you're a new player, don't really bother following the TR meta for now, just max one solid combi that you like. I used the same combi for months before upgrading it when I started.
Also try to reach diamond in breakouts and new trials (high % too if you can) since the rewards are really really good and will help you to level newer cookie faster.
>>
>>478393
You mean BCC right?
>>
>>478335
Ikr that's a shame I wanted some lewd version of BCC from him
>>
>>478394
Yes lol
>>
Out of curiosity I wanted to check the Archive of these threads for fun, is this the oldest or were there any previous? Cool to see how OPs started to get more elaborated and refined each time.
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vmg/thread/20080
>>
>>478449
Seems like the oldest yes
>>
This season is finally over for us, how did you feel about the arenas? To those who aren't in the guild how did your season go? Are you still in a final guild run?

>>478449
The oldest of the successful threads.
>>
>>478455
on shit we squeezed diamond I? I was so fucking sure the other guilds were sandbagging until the last second
>>
>>478449
Yes that's the oldest, I'm tempted at some point going through the archives and saving every drawfag's delivery, so whenever booru creation opens I can make a /vmg/ cookie booru.
>>
>>478557
Dew it
>>
>>478557
everyone wants to make a booru for everything. it's so wasteful
>>
>>478449
oh wow that's even before my time. I remember the thread that got me to try out the game was the Spooky Spider Mansion one
>>
File: 1618610206.jpg (39 KB, 576x592)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>477865
raaaaaargh hags
>>
File: Bimboneko Shirt Cut Meme.jpg (444 KB, 1540x2048)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
>>477865
https://twitter.com/BimboNekos/status/1403819114502803468
>>
File: 89979690_p0.png (2.11 MB, 1800x2100)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB PNG
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/41911686/illustrations
Kinda funny to think Mike is into shrinking, (and loli?) based taste.
>>
>>478834
>that cotton candy
woof
>>
>>478847
This guy keeps making me think of that fucker from shovel knight with how much he wants his oc in
>>
>>478834
This is what I want to see more of, cute cookies with massive boobs.
>>
Compared to 100K coins, this is essentially the most motherlode I’ll get.
>>
>>479032
Lucky motherfucker
>>
>>479097
honestly still better than 90% of the rewards
>>
>>479032
Best things I've gotten were that too and 500 gems. The gems were such a tease because it was 500 multiplied by 1.
>>
>>478590
I would prefer a mega archive or something, from what I know you can't make more boorus anymor
>>
>>478457
No really we were in the lead since half of the time of the run
>>
>>478086
>At least the bottom one's still holding up.
Or so you thought, Or so She thought
>>478862
May I offer you this cute Croissant Cookie with Massive Boobs and Ass then?
>>
File: 1602537315548.jpg (107 KB, 1024x1024)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>479163
I like this but have you considered drawing some mega milk cookies that are more like the game's style?
>>
>>479259
Is Truffle granny-coded or is she supposed to just be a spooky Morticia Addams kind of lady?
>>
File: 1619332877720.png (1.31 MB, 1703x2318)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>479032
The best I got so far is just 150 cubes
>>
>>479366
She's at least a milf, since she seems to be an adult still when Adventurer was a child.
>>
Just got 60 spirit potions from the lucky ticket event. This is the first time I've gotten something good from these things.

>>479366
Older but I don't think she's at the point of being a granny yet.

>>479378
Ouch.
>>
super disappointed that we aren't getting a lobby based on Butter Pretzel's trial, and that the music track isn't available for purchase
feels bad
>>
>>479259
Thank you! Sounds like a good idea, wanted to go with a more human style with these since I had a bit more advantage to draw little details like the abs, back muscles and could go with even bigger tits without obscuring the rest of her body, but could be fun to do those too, you mean something like costume edits like this one or just a tiny bit anthro like >>478107 >>478315 >>478335 these amazing drawings that Drawanon did in the past? Either way, got some suggestions for me to try?
>>
>>479398
the music box has been such a disappointing addition. so much missed potential.
>>
>>479408
Macaron or Cheesecake. Anything but the usual suspects
>>
File: Marshmallow.jpg (170 KB, 572x609)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>479408
Either is fine I'd just love to see more lewd art with the simple and cute style the cookies have. Maybe give Starfruit a try?

>>479422
Cheesecake is definitely one of the usual suspects.
>>
>>479408
I suggest cotton candy
>>
>>479428
I mean the usual suspects that are drawn here. Been a hot minute since I've seen new cheesecake art here
>>
>>479428
artist for this?
>>
>>479432
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/83152931
>>
>>479431
Who would be considered the usual for this place? Spinach and Sandwich?
>>
>>479444
not to mention TK/Cr
>>
I just found these games. which is the most popular/enjoyable
>>
>>479645
Ovenbreak. Kingdom is for people who really like the cookies.
>>
File: yoink.png (455 KB, 1182x526)
455 KB
455 KB PNG
>>478557
Welp I did it, I went through the archives and got every art done for the thread, be it requests or just messing around. I think they're all stuff done for the thread but I gotta reverse image search some just to make sure.
>>
>>479422
Here ya go! I love Macaron a lot, I think she's adorable with just a nice amount of chub.
>>479444
>>479447
Haha yeah, I'm a lil' bit biased towards those, just love my breaded pastries and love the devotion of Spinach Anon, still fun to draw others too of course.
>>479712
Hey that's me! I always like to put names on my files it adds an extra flare.
>>
>>479712
Sparkmond anon here, glad to see my art there, rn im kinda in an art slump but dont worry i'll draw something new soon
>>
>>479713
You have fun filenames, I made sure to keep them all for every image, but I changed some a little bit so that both images can be on the same folder. Also that's a cutie Macaron, very lewd attire!
>>479716
Your Sparkmond art is pretty cute Anon! Art blocks happen (I've had them more than I can remember), so hope you get over it soon.
>>
>>479428
It rare to see art that reminds you these guy are tiny cookies!
>>
>>479713
I hope you draw a lot more of this kind of thing. Thicc and adorable cookies are the best.
>>
File: Comic.png (564 KB, 2000x2000)
564 KB
564 KB PNG
>>479723
Thanks a lot
>>
>>479892
Did you mean it’s or was that intentional
>>
>>479892
I wonder if Walnut and Almond have a relative by the name of 'Deeze'.
>>
>>479428
Sure, here ya go!, wanted to go with a dakimakura look for this one.
>>479883
For sure would be! of course i also wanna mix it up a bit, some cute, thicc cookies and cute, also thicc and humanoid versions are always fun to try.
>>479892
Nice one drawanon, I really like this meme and how it blew up recently.
>>
>>479428
>>479969
Also small doodle for fun of the Priestess, one of them seems to be more gifted by the stars than the others tho.
>>
>>479969
Fucking nice pose and the use of the sash here is pretty clever. Thanks for this.

>>479971
These girls are cute too and perfect for a harem.
>>
>>479971
>Imagine having to milk someone as to read their future via the way the user ejaculates.
>>
>>479971
Also odd idea that hit me: Priestesses cosplaying as three girls from Maplestory 2(got my ideas on details if you're up for it).
>>
File: SpinachChu.png (16 KB, 185x185)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>479422
>>479447
>He doesn't love Spinach
That's sad, Anon.I'll try to keep my Spinach autism in check
>>479713
>>479969
>>479971
I like that simple artstyle very much, it's very cute and fitting for the cookies.
>>
>>480277
Does anyone dislike Spinach? I just think that guy wants more variety.
>>
>>479429
And she was so eager to hear that from (you).
>>480029
>>480277
Thanks a lot, i also liked doing these ones I actually got kinda horny while doing them, specially Cotton Candy one right now so there's that lol
>>480177
Haha, yeah... Imagine...
>>480184
Sound interesting but I don't really know anything about those games, still would be fun to hear but I'll try to prioritize other requests of these.
>>
Also another update to the Headcanon Boob size Tier List, state your opinion and tell me why you think someone should be bigger or (God forbid) smaller.
>>
>>480314
I would put Cookiedroid either on D or G, but looking good.

>>480309
Fair, I'll show ya later either here or on discord what they look like at least.
>>
File: unknown-60.png (141 KB, 767x788)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
Ok so seeing >>480314 gave me an idea foe another funny tier list, but instead of boobs it's ranking cookies based on what crimes/possible crimes they've commited, any more ideas?
>>
>>480339
Wonder if human trafficking could be added to the list?
>>
>>480339
Add pedophilia and put Cream Unicorn there
>>
>>480339
yoga cookie for sure smokes weed.
>>
File: unknown-89.png (200 KB, 782x792)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>480339
>>480355
For some reason Cream Unicorn isnt on the tier list im using, so we'll just pretend they dont exist
>>
>>480314
Pastry should be at the top, Marmallow in C, and Latte in D.
>>
tray 116 chests are pretty good
3k gems/2 pastry stones

raspberry/2 norm pulls/2 treasure pulls/100k coins
>>
>already seeing some peeps on twitter complain about sparkmond beacuse "age gap"
Bitch almond aint a grandpa i can draw whatever i want. also ironically one user that complains about it draws roguefort (a cookie that is also hella young looking) x Almond art, but draws roguefort like a fucking grandpa probably as copium
>>
File: nice.gif (132 KB, 695x572)
132 KB
132 KB GIF
>>480662
Twitter trannies get every opportunity to get mad at any ship so don't sweat it, I got someone weirded out because I drew Millennial Tree x Wind Archer NSFW, he thought it was incest. Ultimately their complains don't matter, you know as long as you don't put personal info about yourself out there.
>>
I am new and I managed to get to grave V in breakout for the los city of sugerteara and have enough of the points to buy sea fairy cookie. is she a good cookie?
>>
>>480559
how did you get past tray 102,what cookies and treasure did you use? I just cant beat it and the reward for 99/100 really sucked
>>
>>480717
She used to be.
>>
>>479422
>>479431
Well, I still had some energy left to do more, so here's a Cheesecake for you guys! (What is even that thing she holds called anyways? like holy shit it's as big as her tits).
>>480662
>Twitter complaining about a ship because an undisclosed Head Canon age
Like you said, draw whatever you want, it doesn't hurt anyone, Probably just a way to justify shipping him with Roguefort yet changing the appearance so it doesn't feel "weird" to them, I know what I like is even more fucked up in their eyes but at least I keep it how it should be.
>>
File: Tax not included.png (277 KB, 1920x720)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
>>>480321
>G cup
Interesting and Plausible but I'm not using my credit card to get play points to make her tits bigger.
>>480455
>Massive Titty nun
Based.
>Marshmallow in C
Pretty reasonable, just throw them microwave for a minute and sure.
>Latte any less than Titty monster
No sir, she just has that vibe of Giant Titty Teacher.
>>
>>480725
so it's not worth for me to get her or what do you mean?
>>
>>480735
The best move would be to build up Fire or Tree to prepare for the next legendary buff.
>>
>>480762
I dont like how they look damn
>>
File: 88809845_p0.jpg (550 KB, 1370x1599)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
>>480728
Nah Latte leans more towards a slim and elegant figure. D is around the max she'd be in chest size.
>>
File: 1602545376175.png (114 KB, 1451x2048)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>480314
>>480728
Also how is Blueberry not in titty monster? She's probably one the most common cookies to be drawn with huge boobs.
>>
Hi, BCC Anon here. Sorry for being absent these past few days. I’ve been (and am) going through one of the most stressful things - Moving! I’m glad to see you guys are keeping things going smoothly. And welcome to new players! I’ll be finished hopefully by today, so be sure to stay healthy and happy!
Glad to see all the nice art and discussion I’ll get to catch up on!
>>
>>480874
No worries! Hopefully everything is good(Gotta be waiting on some cookies for spider mansion myself).
>>
>>480874
sure "moving", just like how your girl "moved" the butter painting...
>>
>>480309
Based
>>
>>480662
>Listening to what twatter has to say
You shouldn't do that.
>>480874
>He's joining BBC in jail to not leave her alone.
Absolute dedication.
>>
Can I enjoy this game as f2p? The artstyle and animations are really cute.
>>
>>481098
Yeah, just don't expect to max every new cookie and treasures right away. But you can still have plenty of fun without being a whale.
You can also max everything with time as the game gives you plenty of ressources and the cookie "gacha" is really fair.
>>
>>481106
Good to hear, ty.
>>
File: Latte Lingerie Sketch.png (301 KB, 1200x1800)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>480833
That sounds very convincing, I think D to E or so is a good size, here have a lil' human sketch this time to change things up a bit.
>>480834
Oh shit, you are right, and she did do like to eat a lot of those Kransekakes that time, she Definitively goes to that tier by now.
>>
>>481500
Great pic. I think D fits best because it's big enough to convey the ara ara vibes she has while not overwhelming her thin body.
>>
The first part of the detective event will be over on thursday so we're getting almond pretty soon right?
>>
https://twitter.com/paper_megane
>>
>>481822
Yep
>>
>>481822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neTq7nvnbn0
Broadcast coming soon
>>
Alright while we wait for new content let's do the Shirt Cut Meme, give me some Cookies to draw and in which cut to use, I'll try to experiment a bit with the Artsyle this time but close to cookie anatomy, keep in mind the tierlist >>480314
(Man has these vacations given me a lot of free time to draw haha)
>>
>>481919
BCC in a striped prison shirt but the while/black stripes are transparent.
>>
>>481919
Please, I need mega milk Truffle underboob.
>>
>>481919
Onion underboob
>>
>>481919
Blackberry boob window
>>
>>481919
>>481939
>>481940
>underboob taken seconds before
Make that Onion inner sideboob then.
>>
>>481919
Latte sideboob please and thanks
>>
>>481919
Cream Puff flat boob window
>>
File: almond.jpg (45 KB, 544x544)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
CUTE
>>
1 hour left of this arena season and I'm desperately trying to hold onto diamond 1.
>>
>>482123
Also speaking of cute
>that backstory of the cat and almond
Peak cuteness
>>
Is vanilla cookie banner going to come out again :(
>>
File: diamond1.jpg (73 KB, 588x623)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
STOP THE FUCKING COUNT

>>482145
fucking same, here's hoping bro
>>
>>481919
Taki Cookie boob window or Cocoa underboob with a lifted dress
>>481924
What’s with the constant fixation on her? Just malice on anon?
>>
>>482187
Naw, just riding the memeing due to the whole Detective Case notes event. Though I might be a different anon from the rest.
>>
>>482186
Did you make it?
>>
File: nice.jpg (138 KB, 1796x547)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>482209
yep, congrats to us :D
forgot to screenshot it but i did get a pic of the diamond 1 rewards
>>
>>482213
Nice job man, I had to use some mileage for arena tickets but it was so worth it for the extra stuff.
>>
So Carol Cookie's trial event is ending at the same time as Butter Pretzel Cookie's, which is the start of the season 6 update. Kinda worried about what that means for new cookie cups going forward. I hope they're getting removed, they're replaced with something better
>>
>>482313
typo. *IF they're getting removed. I certainly don't want them to be
>>
I don't think I'm gonna color these, a bit too much work kek, I love how y'all guys went for the Titty monsters, great taste.
>>481924
Went for a different approach here, instead of being transparent, she has only black strips as boob clothing.
>>481939
I think these are the biggest tits I've ever drawn haha.
>>481953
This super Epic was a great challenge, it did take a bit of time but all the details HAVE to be there.
>>481956
I don't even play FGO but Passionlip is the first thing it came to mind for this, it just fits.
>>481960
Latte is Perfect for side boob, she was fun to do!
>>
>>482313
We'll see with Almond's trial, 11 days is way too short for a trial event.
>>
File: 1623885332278.jpg (8 KB, 259x259)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>482722
>Blackberry
Oh jeez Anon that's really good. Thank you!
>>
>>482209
>>482213
good job anons
i got my masters rewards and chilled in diamond 1
not worth fighting for masters just for 5k more gems
>>
>>482722
Thank you for the Latte, she looks great!
>>
>>482722
Thank ya for the BCC, hopefully, she can get her parole. :x
>>
>>482722
God I want that spider on my dick
>>
>>482722
Oppai Onion as Passionlip is a great fit thanks bro. That Blackberry is also impressive and Latte is always nice to see more of.
>>
Just a few more days until the Kingdom update, what kind of things will we see next now that they've shown us assassin nuns and DE's origin story?
>>
>>483745
Hopefully nothing special.
>>
File: no content.jpg (7 KB, 298x111)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>483745
More cute cookies
I'm still waiting for a gala, CRK why
>>
>>483780
A legend has to show up soon. If they don't have a gala nothing will.
>>
>>483745
An apology for the game
>>
>>483745
When can we expect info on the next update? I really want to see the new cookies.
>>
>>483788
Wonder which legend we're getting first, Moonlight?
>>
>>483745
Who knows, it's probably too early since only some VA's where announced but could be nice to see if the English dub will come this update, probably going to be until the next one tho.
>>483798
For kingdom we really just get it moments before it happens now, probably jsut a day before the featured gacha banner ends.
>>483800
Probably still Wind Archer, it's almost always like that with CR games, usually with the Champions arena or stuff related to that.
>>
File: 90607740_p0.png (1.2 MB, 1450x1540)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>
I'm not meant to have Truffle's costume I suppose. It would have been nice to get the Carol one at the very least.

>>483922
More busty cookies makes this loss hurt a bit less.
>>
File: 12484533558.gif (2.05 MB, 600x338)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB GIF
>>483929
One lion vamp is worth a billion Truffle costumes
>>
>>483745
a water themed update maybe? because of the little preview thing on the beach looking like a raft
>>
File: Puff Puff.png (306 KB, 1600x1080)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>482094
>>482187
Here a small thing for these late entries, might do another round of this for next thread, tho let's see if another drawfriend wants to do some requests instead.
>>
File: avocado guffaw.gif (3.88 MB, 414x374)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB GIF
>>484054
Exceptionally based
>>
>>484008
Lion Vampire is one of the best costumes in the game but a dupe does nothing for me.
>>
>>484058
It gives you the satisfaction of seeing his face again, worth more than anything else.
>>484054
Does Taki have resistance to spicy? Does she get a thrill from a huge taki stick up her snatch?
>>
Won’t get any better than this
>>
>>484132
i got 300k coins 3 times in a row
kill me
>>
>>484132
>only got 10
haha....
>>
File: Confirmed.jpg (1.06 MB, 2532x1170)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
And there it is ladies and gentlemen.
>>
File: 4354.jpg (28 KB, 1200x588)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>484267
Were people expecting otherwise?
>>
>>484267
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 739307090673401907.png (9 KB, 79x79)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>484283
>>
>>484267
very cute
>>
Why'd they pussify the paper plane
>>
>couldnt get any of the new museum costumes
wtf bros...
>>
>>484312
Same. I blew 10k cubes
>>
File: 1620229398.jpg (95 KB, 600x1200)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
There truly is no point to kingdom if they're just gonna keep moving the good cookies over
>>
File: onioncry.png (287 KB, 500x500)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>484321
kingdombros.......we lost.....
>>
>>484302
Probably simplified to that point because if they buffed it and it stayed how it was before it could potentially be abused so you don't grab it or wait to get an unintended amount of points, specially when enchanted.
>>
File: @codms_nizee.jpg (2.22 MB, 3367x4096)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB JPG
god I want Almond to fill my ass with his cum so bad
>>
File: 180100.jpg (282 KB, 1298x1884)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>>484321
>>484337
almondchads stay WINNING
>>
File: And this fucking thing.png (1.25 MB, 1433x1037)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>484348
lattefags kneel to almondbros
almondbros kneel to takichads
takichads kneel to puzzleworldgigachads
>>
File: 20210617_180726.jpg (138 KB, 1079x895)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>now i can play with Almond and Sparkling together both in Kingdom AND OvenBreak
I would call this a W but they dont have a bond yet so i guess i'll wait
>>
File: E2sLUbIVEAEV4R3.jfif.jpg (409 KB, 1452x2048)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>484372
Sorry /crg/ro, but as far as the game canon is concerned, they don't give one flying fuck about each other
>>
File: @kadeart.jpg (80 KB, 520x736)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>484372
why is Sparkling x Almond a thing? did they interact? not gonna lie, cute ship
>>
>>484321
That is the point. I want them to move all the cookies to the better game.
>>
File: 1623237476.jpg (109 KB, 850x1098)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>484388
I'm fucking deleting that trashheap the second Mushroom gets transferred
>>
>>484387
I got nothing against it myself but I prefer him with roguefort. Walnut deserves another dad
>>
>>484395
sounds like you were a dadfort shipper that couldn't let go
>>
>>484397
Honestly I am not a strong shipper, at least not for cookierun in specific, I just have some slight sympath for certain ships and that is one of them.
>>
https://game.devplay.com/coupon/ck/en
DOMINOCOOKINGDOM
Hella fun to bash Kingdom every once in a while but here's another Domino's code for CRK, last one didn't last no time so get this one if you can.
>>
>>484379
Idc it's cartoon cookies and with such vagueness to the characters you can really do whatever you want
>>484387
No but they cute anyways, also idk why but coffee-lover stressed detective and local emotional support bartender kinda fits imo
>>
>>484405
>can only redeem it once
LAME
>>
>>484321
It's an extra source of new cookies and the various stories are way better than anything Ovenbreak does. Ovenbreak is still miles better as a game when it doesn't want you to grind for an eternity on some lame event like the current one.
>>
File: 53523.png (93 KB, 484x455)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>484415
I couldn't give less of a shit about the kingdom stories. I've skipped every cutscene because they bored me.
>>
File: Xz2_RT.jpg (96 KB, 741x941)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
im going to eat almond cookie
>>
>>484420
Good
>>
>>484420
Crunchy
>>
it's okay kingdombros
new kingdom cookie in 4 days
>>
File: 1599854078202.jpg (19 KB, 395x365)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>city of the millennial tree already leaving
>sugarteara is STILL HERE
>>
File: 1623806351445.png (40 KB, 500x500)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>484452
I'll never get sick of this little guy
>>
Look at this cute cookie.

>>484452
>city being switched for oven escape
That's good.
>spider mansion being switched for the ship
That's bad. I'll miss the easy coins Truffle's mansion gave.
>>
>>484452
Wait where?
>>
>>484452
I am glad they are replacing spider mansion for being one of the most boring breakout episodes when it comes to maps ever but when will they replace sugarteara. I am already sick of it.
>>
Prophet is officially a criminal and there are fraud laws in the cookieverse
>>
File: sicko.png (141 KB, 464x406)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>484461
my man
>>
I just noticed that Dark Choco's shoulder armor are halved oreos.
>>
almond is gonna turn me into a cookiefucker
>>
File: file.jpg (82 KB, 1000x560)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>484556
he already turned me into one, anon...
>>
File: Mega Milking Spidertits.png (576 KB, 860x2480)
576 KB
576 KB PNG
>>483274
Wish Granted.
>>483929
I hope you are able to get it, I got really lucky and got it in my first draw a while ago (I know I shouldn't do this since I should wait for the other to come out but I did it in hope I could get Carol's instead and got the SE one lol), have this Paizuri Truffle for good luck, or at least even bustier cookies make your loss hurt a lil' bit less.

Uncensored: https://files.catbox.moe/t22mbw.png
>>
File: 1579879615133.png (109 KB, 460x420)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>484392
>non centaur Fig
Cursed, I also saw that the other artist drew him (or her? Since it's him as a femoid), with toes so it got uncanny.
>>
>>484634
But Anon
>>
>>484634
Any cookie they refuse to confirm what they are will be a girl in my eyes.
>>
>>484529
but were they sentient oreos?
>>
File: Electroboi.png (174 KB, 540x386)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>484614
Dats some good hit, my dude! Thank you for this delicious meal
>>
I hate that Almond gameplay has so many stops(when seeing criminal, when catching him). It really breaks the flow for me.
>>
>>484614
I don't like my odds of rolling it anon now that Almond's worthless costume is hogging some of the spotlight on the banner but maybe I can get enough stars before the feature ends. I've been enjoying all of the recent art bro and really want to bury my face in those lovely boobs.
>>
>>482722
Based
>>
i miss art spam anon. this thread is being overrun by coomers now.
>>484982
I’ve rolled it twice now. no carol or almond, which were the ones I actually wanted.
>>
>>485188
Same, fortunaly i got Walnut's Search for lost time and Sparkling's Star Guest (which both i wanted) so that's something i guess
>>
>>485188
Nobody's stopping you from putting in the work
>>
>>485188
It's time for you to become the art poster. I've done three 5 rolls on that and have gotten nothing I even somewhat want let alone Truffle's costume.
>>
I wanna join the vmg guild but it's always full
>>
>>485209
It's nothing special
>>
>>485209
I made some space for you bro.

>>485210
It's literally the best guild in the game.
>>
>>485221
in what sense? english speaking memers?
>>
>>485221
thank you! I will join in 24 hours due to leaving a random guild I joined in the beginning
my ingame name is Milch
>>
>>485225
autistic 4channel coomers and leeches
>>
>>485225
Nontryhard English speaking daimond 1 guild without a name connected to fags and has a slightly active chat.
>>
>>485235
There are plenty of guilds that can say the same. what kinda boast is that
>>
>>485238
it's probably the least insufferable 4chan video game guild I've ever been in
>>
>>485238
Name 10
>>
File: gingerracist.jpg (71 KB, 1000x675)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
How racist is your Ovenbreak GB?
>>
>>485241
Jackie Chan
>>
>>485242
Extraordinarily Racist
>>
>>485239
This thread is one of the least insufferable places here so naturally the guild wouldn't be bad either.
>>
>>485255
You’re welcome
>>
>>485261
Thank you for keeping these threads high quality Anon.
>>
File: Dozer_Opening.gif (1.01 MB, 330x330)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB GIF
We need Dozer creepypasta/pictures. Haunted mobile phone, "why did you let me die", the works.
>>
File: Don't forget.png (330 KB, 1280x1440)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
Guys I need some help, my game's been acting up strange lately, I have this weird looking cookie in my lobby and can't select anything other than this one, and the game assets seem corrupted for some reason...
>>
>>485416
Looks like some total loser has infected your game. Just forget their existence.
>>
>2 more cream puff soulstones
please.......
>>
>>485416
i blame her
>>
>>479712
Update on this, since I have mega autism, I decided to source everything on the folder, it's on date order but gotta make sure I didn't fuck up the links or order. I'll see if for next thread I'll set up a Mega or something so you Anons can have it (I'll update it regularly of course). Later when booru creation becomes available again, I'll just pass everything.
>>
>>485416
DELETE THE GAME AND DON'T TRY TO PL
>>
What magic candy blessing is the best? I googled and everybody says all jelli blessing but it doesnt seem to be in the game anymore?
>>
>>485553
It's still is but the blessings available are different for each cookie
>>
>>485555
Ooh. Which is the best for almond then?
>>
>>485556
Destruction points
>>
>>485560
Nice thank you
>>
go all in on Almond or wait for S6 cookie?
>>
>>485563
Just be yourself
>>
>>485566
gomen
>>
Remember to vote for Angel.
>>
>>485606
Are we voting for the actual criminal and not a bunch of people that picked up a piece of art that thankfully won't end up charged?
>>
>>485484
Are all those there? or are the nsfw catbox variants somewhere else Lindo Idioma
>>
File: BimboNekos Spinach.jpg (331 KB, 1720x2048)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/BimboNekos/status/1406044299276468226
>>
>>485242
Last Racist Standing
>>
>>485655
Made for hugging.
>>
>>485655
Would eat her vegetables alright.
>>
Just a small sketch Today, felt like drawing Tiger Lily, funny how I didn't get any requests of her now that I think about, love her massive ass and thighs.
>>
>>485651
All are there, NSFW stuff are in a different folder but the text document has every source. Should I include the censored versions tho? I only saved the original catbox files.
T-tu también
>>
so will there be any news today about next cookies for crk?
>>
>>486001
i doubt it
>>
>>485858
Tiger Lily is super hot but she gets enough art that there isn't much of a need to request her.

>>486001
In a day or two.
>>
>wasn't Firecracker
What was the point of talking about explosives? Are the story bits about innocent cookies now?
>>
>>486211
at this point I can only assume they're intentionally being misleading with testimonies and "hints" so they have to give away fewer free cubes
>>
>>486211
wtf so how are we supposed to know who it is when the testemonies dont gives us a single useful hint
>>
File: Spoiler Image (250 KB, 1156x531)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
>>486230
Reviewing the evidence seems to be helpful and whatnot, from what little we have gathered and what rule out already the prime suspects we can point out are Gumball and Mustard, it was kind of a split between Gumball and Firecracker, but he already stated not being close to the garden yet people voted him out while Gumball said already was there multiple times, Mustard is also plausible as she did say going out into the garden to get a shortcut to do whatever the fuck Wasabi wants plus the new evidence making out suspect cookies with dark clothing, which Mustard has, Angel is a shitpost so don't mind that, Herb and Rockstar are kinda doing their own thing so we can rule them out so Butter Pretzel might as well be the one who fucked up the painting for what we have already assumed got stressed for not living up to being able to do a "Second Masterpiece" and expectations of other Cookies and all and/or wanting the attention and press about the whole ordeal.
In any case, CROB files incoming, again DO NOT see the image if you care about it:
They just got added on this update to the cutscene folder so pretty much that, dumbass kids
>>
File: pain.png (53 KB, 256x288)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>all of my 4 past rolls have been just repeated costumes
At least I'll able to buy truflle's costume soon
>>
>>486239
why is that star so crisp and high quality compared to the rest of this image
>>
>>486240
Idk Tbh
>>
>No more RNG paterns in arena 2
Thanks. Now let's hope the next season "balancing" will remove differences between phones types and emulators.
>>486211
Angel is the true culprit but because of the dead meme, no one wants to vote for him. Devsis got us good.
>>
>>486245
Time to vote for angel again then
>>
>>485651
>>485872
por lo que veo no sóy el unico hispano aqui
>>
>>486251
a nadie le importa
>>
>>486253
a tu mama no le importa
>>
>>486255

mi mamá no es parte de mi vida así que sí
>>
>>486253
Lo sé
>>
>>485606
>>486248
Based Devilposting.
>>
Do the "overall balance" changes in season 6 have anybody else worried? I'm looking at things that I've been putting off like the jelly sets and costumes in the breakout shop and worrying they might disappear if the entire game gets revamped
>>
>>486281
I think (hope?) they'll only change things related to gameplay. Like jelly parterns in maps to remove RNG and/or problematic sections. Maybe buff/change some cookie skills and tweak mechanisms like how final last double jump work, rescue "abuse", rainbow bear magnetism during skills etc.
>>
>>486281
>>486327
didn't they say something along the lines of wanting more of your score to come from jellies and less from skill/pet/candy/treasure?
>>
Puro pinche Ponys salvaje alibianese padrino
>>
>>486329
Maybe, but I fail to see the point of that. For the same execution, a stronger combi will grant more point, and for the same combi, a better exectution will come on top.
If their goal is to get every cookie to provide more or less the same amount of point, it'd be nice to be able play with your favorite cookie without being crushed but that would make the game quite borring in my opinion.
>>
>>486327
they're definitely changing breakout and trial rewards. All of the current cookie cups and breakout reward payouts end on the 28th.
>>486329
no idea. I didn't even know devis talked to the community.
>>
File: QhM0i GBTK.jpg (279 KB, 1500x1054)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>486281
Not really, since they are mostly changing the base value of jellies, if anything, you guys should have probably noticed but ever since recent updates they have been changing a lot of the pets so they work on a constant timer instead of activating faster with each level up, with energy regenerating pets giving out more potent effects per level up if possible, so the seeds have been already been planted on that front, mostly so like you said, some of the mechanics are not used unintentionally, this seems to be aimed so those frame perfect jumps or gook strategies we've seen here and there are at least mended somewhat.
>>486329
Yeah they kinda do that reset every season since the skills are the ones getting bloated when a new cookie releases.
>>486435
Probably not changing them but giving them out just before the update, thankfully i have gotten to top 1% or so in the trials so there's almost 12k worth of crystals and 90 potions there so that's tasty.
>I didn't even know desvis talked to the community.
They do communicate some of these things in the social media or in the notices tabs for things like these, but poorly sprinkled in so it's normal if you don't notice since there's a lot of sources that give info a bit spaced out.
>>
>>486435
>>486459
the EN community manger or whatever, that weird french guy, posts in the official discord pretty regularly, which is kind of nice
>>
>>486466
>discord
no thanks, I'm a straight male
>>
I need a source on this jelly thing, now that two different anons have brought it up
>>
>>486479
then why are you playing an indonesian toddlers cake race game
>>
File: Them Balance Notices.jpg (402 KB, 1280x720)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>486240
I think it has to do with anon using the non high quality settings, some random sprites are still the high quality version of it instead of the low/very low ones for no reason.
>>486466
Yeah Mic Mac does the CROB notices pretty nicely, not so much for Alyssa in the CRK one tho... we can still curate and give high quality posts for notices and whatnot here.
>>486483
On game notices you can check that out, should be the bell in the upper right corner, when season 4 and 5 came out they also gave a notice about the jellies (I don't think they gave the values so we had to reverse engineer that or something, nonetheless they were inflated from season to season kek)
>>
File: 1e9.png (53 KB, 287x305)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>486466
His name is MicMac you swine
>>
>>486466
Wait, Mic Mac is french ?
>>
>>486539
You couldn't tell by his accent? And even then, in one video he calls his dad and he speaks French.
>>
>>486537
Nah, frenchie is better.
>>
>>486539
>>486543
isn't he Belgian?
>>
i really wish kingdom gave update previews
>>
>>486636
You poor thing
>>
>still cant get diamond on the spooky mansion
Tell me your secrets, /crg/
>>
>>486783
Use Adventurer, BlackBerry, Truffle and/or Onion, and use revival pets with all of them. Also prioritize treasures that increase speed, gives coins, or shields
>>
>>486783
Stop using combi pets
save the bear coin bank/magnet cube for the third runner since they alter/use basic jellies, which don't really turn up until the last area
>>
File: 1624074040556.png (244 KB, 824x528)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>stuck at tray 91
help how the fuck do you kill these fucking cakes
>>
File: Almond as a Defense Unit.png (254 KB, 1300x1100)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
Lil' thing kinda gift to the Sparkmond Anon, wanna do another of Sparkling next but I'm a bit tired right now, wanted to go with a concept of Almond being a Defense Unit because of the Toppings giving Damage resist, any ideas for what a different class could Sparkling be and what do add?
>>
please
>>486820
show a pic of the tray and i'll tell you my team
>>
File: vampirebat.png (147 KB, 500x500)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>486827
I just want him to be an npc that you can give different ingredients to for different buffs in gameplay that last a day/few hours. That way he'll never drop out of relevancy and could better put his talents to use.
>>
>>486828
you mean this?
i feel like im ngmi to 150
>>
>>486827
Sparkmond anon here and this is so cute and the style is on point!! Also sparkling could maybe be a magic class idk im too used to his healing skill
>>
>>486831
you can use tiger lily to stun the boars out of their charge
>>
>>486783
just go to the leaderboard and copy the combi
>>
>>486834
what level was your tiger lily?
>>
>>486837
level 40, you have to spam the button while the boars are offscreen so she casts it as soon as they come onscreen
>>
https://youtu.be/gZJAJQxVlbY
Mango in kingdom
Toucan trading post expanded
New island area(?)
>>
>>486849
also:
Lilac
Sorbet Shark
and Sea fairy
are all in the artwork
>>
>>486849
YES! Mango is one of my favorite cookies and it looks like he's going to be a gacha cookie instead of being stuck in the roulette event.
>>
File: content doko.jpg (36 KB, 747x410)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>486849
finally some fucking content
i wonder if we'll get sea fairy cookie as the first legendary
>>
>>486849
More straight hallways?
>>
File: Pirate_Cookie.png (14 KB, 312x312)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>486849
>ships and sailing
where the FUCK is he
>>
File: sorbetsmug.png (188 KB, 500x500)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>486860
Irrelevance Island. The only reason people give a shit about him anymore is to push him aside to find Sorbet Shark.
>>
>>486853
My prediction is Lilac as the second gacha and Sorbet Shark as the lucky spin event.

>>486858
I bet she will be the first legend added but I have to wonder how we'll get her.
>>
>>486866
>wonder how we'll get her
Hopefully it isn't another PV situation...
>>
>>486828
You know they are going to let that job to the NPCs they'll add/leave it to the gnomes because we can't have nice things like that.
>>486832
Thanks a lot! I'll try to go with that and see what I can do, it can be fitting for sure.
>>486849
Huh just when I went to Kingdom to do some last minute chores before going to sleep, good to see Mango, Lilac and Sorbet Shark looking good, Sea fairy feels refreshing to be the first Legendary even if it means we are getting a Legendary which will most likely break the meta, hope there's an event to get Her and not just 2 soulstones or whatever, and not whatever the fuck I lost my braincells doing daily chores every day for PV and only get to 18 soulstones at the end of it just to get it randomly in the Gacha days later when trying to pull Pastry.
Also did some reaction image out of those drawings I did in the past, thought the expressions were funny, separate pics:
https://files.catbox.moe/qdjy52.png
https://files.catbox.moe/5rndw0.png
>>
>>486871
Glad Beet's Feed and Seed is going well
>>
>>486868
It's possible it will be like that but lets hope for a gala. A mode where you can get them would also be good.

>>486871
>18 stones and rolled PV
And here I am with 8 PV stones and still no Cream Puff either.
>>
>>486820
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdI1fqT7P_w
>>
>bitch that I finish content so quick in OB
>still haven't finished memories
I'll, I'll get to it eventually.
>>
File: El Pitudo Basado.png (470 KB, 1000x1000)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
>>486251
>>486354
Post El Pitudo Valiente.
>>
>>486908
Cookie Run Spanish power rankings when
>>
File: 20210620_112542.jpg (1.3 MB, 3050x4050)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>
>>486912
>>486908
para mi es galleta gengibre (forma santa)
>>
>>486976
Another nice set of cookie boobs, really like the cookie choices here.
>>
File: 180439328-352-k639495.jpg (17 KB, 352x550)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>in Greek mythology, centaurs are known to kidnap and rape women
Would he really?
>>
>>487092
Fig wouldn't even hurt a mushroom.
>>
>>486849
Glad to see lilac and sorbet, hope we get more story stuff out of this mode also glad to see my boy sparkling in there
>>
>>487092
Aside from the fact that he’s not an actual centaur, Fig would probably be innocent most of the time until the proper breeding season comes. Since he gets even more pent up and instinctive, he’d start fucking everything he could in a desperate attempt to have children. Probably starting with Cream Unicorn’s alternate form and trickling down to anything with a hole until the feeling leaves him or he properly knocks someone up with a bunch of little freaks.
>>
File: 1581673004439.jpg (29 KB, 632x470)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>487113
>>
>>487116
That's nature, baby. He's there to seek and fuck whatever he can till he gets what he needs. He's not evil. he's just a slave to instinct. Can you blame him for not wanting to be the last of his kind?
>>
File: 90458743_p0.png (840 KB, 1000x1500)
840 KB
840 KB PNG
Spiderbuff was the only good part about this update. Season 6 can't start soon enoigh.
>>
>>487113
Devsis hire this man.
>>
File: 205.jpg (35 KB, 542x616)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>487113
>>
>found out whipped cream is called squirty cream in the UK
Whipped Cream Cookie is into some interesting stuff.
>>
>>486849
Hopefully Mango isn't yet another magic or support unit.
>>
>>487325
he looks like support
>>
>>487335
Yeah it kinda does. Every other Cookie they release has been support and meanwhile there's still only one epic bomber.
>>
File: 1624198171371.gif (127 KB, 725x743)
127 KB
127 KB GIF
>>487113
>>
>>487388
2hu cookie when ?
>>
File: frq9q4rqg7861.png (138 KB, 631x768)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>487439
when we get a crossover update
>>
File: 1585568037944.jpg (746 KB, 2173x1227)
746 KB
746 KB JPG
>>487301
>UK and whipped cream
he's probably a drug addict as well
>>
>>484614
Got her on my next 5 roll. Those mega milkers are very effective at granting good luck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGucBl6SkiM
>>
>>488034
>her voice
cute
>>
>>488034
cute!
please be in the regular gacha... i have 165K gems waiting...
>>
Confirmed by the CRK Insta account that Almond and Walnut are a father-daughter duo.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQWzb_GrJPz/
>>
>>488034
The rates on this one are going to be god awful
>>
>>488068
its on twitter as well
>>
File: Fuck.png (108 KB, 570x560)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>487624
They work like a charm aren't they, glad those massive jugs got you luck to get both hers and Rogue's Super Epic.
>>488034
>Skill lifts them like Espresso/Latte meaning it'll be able to cancel skills mid activation
>AOE damage that seems to do the same amount to everyone on the line meaning the damage boost will be ridiculous at the minute timer like Black Raisin
>Most likely Frontline Unit even if it's magic/bomber so means She'll have an ass load of health to deal with like Dark Choco/Crepe
>SKILL FUCKING STUNS LIKE TIGER LILY BUT THE WHOLE FUCKING SCREEN
Man. They really just combined the best aspects of these meta units into one didn't they. This is gonna shape like a stupid unit to have both in Story and Specially in Arena, you either haver her or you don't just like PV... Hope I'm wrong and it's not as bad... But it's gonna be almost as bad as I'm describing it isn't it?
>>
File: 20210621_120636.jpg (425 KB, 1920x1080)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
>Season 6, D-8!
>Stay tuned to our YouTube channel for more info very soon!
>6/23 Game Producer Hyoungook answers your questions!
>6/26 Update preview video with Mic Mac and Rose!

>We'll share sweet rewards with these 2 videos so don't miss out!

https://twitter.com/CookieRun/status/1406914799938703361
>>
Unrelated to the Fig Cookie rape thing I wrote last night, I felt like writing an alternate version to the Red Velvet/Pastry meetup in Tower of Sweet Chaos.

With 100% more rape.

Should anyone care for it.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/32086774
>>
>>488109
jesus christ could they have made lilac look any gayer?
>>
>>488109
Who's the snek?
>>
>>488110
It was a nice read anon.
>>
>>488103
Of course she'll be the meta. All we can do is hope she's easier to get.
>>
>>488110
I hope the whole cake army ran a train on her after he punched her unconscious.
>>
>>488110
At least you put that trash somewhere else instead of in the thread.
>>
>>488157
I thought lilac was female? I don't remember...
>>
>>488034
not looking forqard to those rates
>>
>>488198
They didn't say what they were but that's a lot of chest showing if they're a girl.
>>
>>488190
I would have if it wasn’t gonna take so many posts, Anon. I’ll do the next one for you here.
>>
File: 9c9.jpg (203 KB, 1307x528)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>488110
Not bad.
>>488198
Have you missed the way they've been walking around barechested for years like Fig?
>>
>>488198
I swear, if we get another surprise female like aloe I just might quit this game...
>>
i hope the update tomorrow overloads the kingdom servers again
>>
>>488269
Same I want more free stuff.
>>
>>488267
It was really weird with aloe. I prefere if she had been a guy.
>>
>>488267
>>488285
I don't see why people thought she was a guy. She even has bright purple lipstick on.
>>
>>488299
lipstick doesnt mean anything
>>
>>488380
It does in a series where boys don't wear it.
>>
>>488109
Please tell me that Lilac is male, I couldn't care less how feminine his costume looks there. I hope it isn't another Aloe lol.
>>
>>488412
He's always been male
>>
Are They Frens?
>>
>>488436
Yotsuba Cookie is a cute, a cute!
>>
>>488436
No
>>
File: 1624162448.jpg (55 KB, 800x800)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
I guess the initial suspects really didn't do anything wrong........................
>>
>>488603
BCC Anon.I kneel…
>>
>>488603
>>488616
I want a ten-word apology from everyone that dared to doubt
>>
File: re.png (337 KB, 1181x1007)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>gotta wait an entire week for Lilac
Just arrest everyone but Firecracker
>>
File: this will end in rape.png (314 KB, 1000x1000)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>487113
Jokes on you Anon, that's my fetish, you've inspired me to make this.
>>
File: t54.png (1.25 MB, 1081x1425)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>488627
How can it be a joke on me when I wrote this exactly for that intended result?
Nice work. Though I find it funny that he bothered to ask as if he needed permission.
>>
>>488629
It's the last bit of consciousness that's left under pure primal instinct, after that no more asking.
>>
>>488629
Also, I'd have written a full on thing with him but I literally just spent a few hours writing that previous rape thing last night and I'm a little worn.
>>488631
Poor Fig must be dripping down below constantly throughout the month. With luck, he'll find a few willing/unwilling camping cookies to impregnate with some strong, healthy foals.
>>
>>488632
Well if you ever write something with him please share it, would definitely love to read that. But regardless no pressure, your Red Velvet and Pastry story was already pretty nice.
>>
File: takis.png (33 KB, 312x312)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>488636
Thanks, Anon. I'll keep it in mind if I ever need something fun to write. I've got three people lined up for commissions so they take some priority I'm afraid, tho honestly I'm just hiding from them for a bit. That last one took me two weeks and I don't wanna get burned out with making work out of a hobby I do for fun.
>>
>>488110
>Cake Cum
I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry but I keked, it was a nice read Anon, While Red Velvet doesn't strinke me as someone who'd rape under normal circumstances (like he's still got a kinda baby face when he's not angry, hell if it was other circumstance like the Brave gang being the ones who stumbled to the tower of chaos they'd could see more of the soft side of him), I can see quite the possibility of it to happen, specially of how much of a bitch pastry was, i like how you did present something like that with the other commission work with the OC and both sides being quite plausible and you did match his personality with just the right amount of feral cake monster he does have, kudos on that. (Sorry again for this cursed content)
>>
in my wildest dreams I believe that invocation cards will let you run as any cookie you want but using the abilities of whatever cookie happens to be fotm
maybe both cookies have to be capped, i don't know
i can dream
>>
File: blessed.gif (3.28 MB, 249x242)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB GIF
>>488645
There's so many reasons I made that fic. Partly because that inspiration image was just so fucking hot. The other was because my previous comm with some sweetheart Velvet. The third is actually because there's some other writer that wants to write noncon but they're too nervous about it, fearing getting trashed by the Ao3 community, so it was my way of showing them they should write what they want to without worry. But yeah I try to make things plausable in my writing. Hell, I got a comment earlier today commending me for how I write Fire Spirit and Knight, so that's awesome. I try.

Pfft. Nice art. You've figured out my impreg kink. If I wasn't trying to keep that fic serious, I'd slap your art in at the end. Thanks for this; it rocks, buddy.
>>
>>488658
Yeah Kaso can make some really good fucking content and real fast, that NSFW stuff was on point, quite an inspiration for me to also draw, I also really liked the sweet returns side you did so going to the other end with hwo the character is shows how flexible you and the character can be with that writing, and of course it's also nice to show other writer frens to do what they'd like to do and giving a bit of an example on that.
I noticed yeah, the way you wrote the whole thing with Pitaya and Dragon Knight gave me that impression that securing a nice impregnation it's a thing you like, and well, feel free to use whatever I have done/will do here, just leave me as an Anon friend, still pondering on the social media thing like I said before.
>>
>>488669
Aw shucks. Thanks again.
I figured Velvet would be touchy about his kind. Though the two stories are different outlooks on it, whether by fierce defending or knowing your cake kind actually is sorta feral and cruel. It’s pretty tricky to give cookies entire personalities solely out of the crumbs of dialogue devsis gives us in cutscenes. Sprinkle in a bit of fanon and common reasoning and you get to barely squinch by.
And sure, will do. Good luck with your own path, my man.
>>
>first single got me mango already
what the fuck
>>
Reading the island stories sparkling is so dumb and cute he couldnt even recognize a durian i love this stupid man so much
>>
File: (you).png (43 KB, 165x184)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>488717
Sparkling is retarded and fucks his grammar
>>
>sea fairy has the retarded gacha
>AND no stamina jelly missions to get rolls daily
Bros...
>>
File: IMG_20200213_075420.jpg (78 KB, 848x615)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>488733
cant belive i ship almond with probably one of the most stupid cookies in the whold game
AND NOW THE SHIP IS EVEN BETTER
>>
>>488733
>>
>>488738
those only came like halfway through the gacha
>>
>>488103
>>488166
>>488738
>WASTES 66K ON THE GACHA AND DOESN'T GET A SINGLE SOULSTONE
>GETS JUST 1 FROM THE MISSIONS FOR THE NETHER GACHA
WHY, I AM SO ANGRY PLEASE GOD HELP ME.
>>
>>488681
I gotta publish the new chapter soon, been caught up on a different MMOPSO2NGS though hopefully by this week I can get it done.
>>
>>488740
sparkling is a cute retarded esl-kun
>>
>>488749
Sorry but it's my turn to be the lucky one here.
>>
>>488764
Poor Sparkling has too many bubbles in his noggin. It made him an airhead and beneath that look is a mindless dork that gets by on his looks and making the patrons dumber than he is with enough alcohol, so he seems smart by comparison
>>
>>488771
Does the gacha gate thing do anything special with her, like it does for PV?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (411 KB, 1067x1438)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
Here's the story also sorbet leaves when knight and princess arrive at the ship and it's implied he's gonna go and get help
>>
File: Fucking Water tits man.png (435 KB, 881x1280)
435 KB
435 KB PNG
>>488771
I don't care enough for Sea Fairy to draw her tits for good luck in my next pulls...
>>
>>488787
Who needs sea fairy when you can have fem mango
>>
Can't wait for the Kingdom English dub where Kasumi Sea Fairy is gonna live in my head rent free.
>>
>>488643
Oh fuck they want a two parter as well. This shit’s gonna be a doozy
>>
>>488771
>did 300+ draws on mango and tide banner
>not one soulstone of her
wtf bros...
>>
I guess you can at least get SF passively using the new pearl system in the trading dock
>>
DEVSISTERS LET ME EAT HIS PUKE.
>>
File: almond_is_moronsexual.png (2.29 MB, 3541x5016)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
Sparkmond anon here, just read the island story and i cant fucking belive Sparkling is so stupid
>>
>>488885
Cute, gotta love a retarded character x smart character dynamic.
>>
>>488771
congrats anon!
I only wanted vanilla, if I get her cool if I dont oh well too bad.
she does look awesome tho and has cool animations
>>
>level 131 chest gives guild xp items
i do NOT want to participate with other people. give me my fucking xp devsis
>>
>>488915
I CANT GET PAST TRAY 108
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>488916
any tray that limits magic cookies is a total wall
after you get past 119 anything until 130 is an absolute breeze
>>
what is sunbathing and how do you do it?
>>
>>488931
your cookies need to die in the island battles
>>
>>488936
oh wew
>>
>>488781
Nope just the regular epic purple

>>488787
I care about Sea Fairy very much so you could draw her for me and maybe it'll give you passive luck.

>>488817
That's not surprising with those rates. I feel like I only got her this fast because I have a bizarre amount of luck in getting her, like her legendary costume was the first costume I ever pulled in Ovenbreak.

>>488907
Thanks bro. Do you have Vanilla? I may not have him but I'm so glad to have my favorite legend cookie.
>>
>>488995
Yes. I thankfully got vanilla two weeks ago during a random gacha pull. I was about to quit the game before that lol as if they knew... will now just chill and not stess myself, if I get other legendary/ancient cookies cool if not oh well. At least I got my best cookie vanilla boy now.

Glad you got your favorite cookie too anon!
>>
>>488998
Good to hear that you did. I feel the same way about the other legends and ancient except for Golden Cheese, I'd like to get her too because of cool she looks.
>>
My first non-rare or common cookie was pure vanilla... I'm never gonna get sea fairy am I...
>>
Why do i have to download the whole game just for an update?
>>
>>489029
You will eventually.
>>
URAAGH how do I beat carol trial I dont have the treasure
>>
>>489072
What treasure?
>>
>>
There's no way that it's not her.
>>
>>489204
It better be with a clue like that.
>>
>>489204
>>489236
Could be a red herring since the first clue was pointing towards firecracker cookie...
>>
File: sadcowboyemoji.png (29 KB, 851x255)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>488110
Bros......I lost...
>>
>>489309
A bit extreme but also true. Weirdohater2000 is a very cringe name though not gonna lie.
>>
>>489318
I think I'll live. I'm glad I got more positive responses than negative. Someone even asked if they could add my story to their own since it aligns with their character, so that's cool.
>>
>>489323
It'd be strange if you couldn't handle a few negative opinions.
>>
>>489309
"Weirdohater2000" seals the deal to me, if this ain't just like a troll or something then this is even funnier.
>>
>>489344
If they didn’t want to see it, they should have listened to the tags.
howcouldthisbehappeningtome.jpg
>>489346
Feels real enough to me. Probably some 17 year old that only sees the world in black and white
>>
>>489350
>If they didn’t want to see it, they should have listened to the tags.
Yep the premise is clearly shit there isn't any reason to dive head first into it. Morbid curiosity must have gotten the better of them.
>>
>>489374
People have their tastes, Weirdohater2000-kun.
>>
>>489380
Why would I make an account on some random site to call something shit when I can say it here? that's too much effort for someone like me. You keep on doing your thing and I'll keep on not reading your stuff.
>>
File: 1624379206972.webm (1.08 MB, 720x720)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB WEBM
>>489383
You don't have to make an account to post a comment. Just fill in any old name.
And I'm the writer actually, not >>489380
Glad you're willing to agree to disagree at any rate.
>>
>>489103
the ones suggested for her trial, dont know their names
>>
>>489309
I don't like how they worded it but I agree. Velvet is not the kind of cookie who would rape anybody. He cares too much about his cakes and just wants the right to live.
>>
File: 1622352250000.gif (730 KB, 268x409)
730 KB
730 KB GIF
>>489396
That's the magic of fanfactions, Anon. You can do whatever you want. Fire Spirit wouldn't really start fucking anyone that wanders into Dragon's Valley, but I get people paying me to make it happen anyways.
>>
File: 1597729721638.png (190 KB, 420x623)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>Lilac sounds more masculine than Yogurt Cream
>>
>>489384
>You don't have to make an account to post a comment. Just fill in any old name.
Look man I only use like 4 sites regularly I don't know these things.
>Glad you're willing to agree to disagree at any rate.
Well yeah it's porn, I'm sure I like things you think are trash and that's just fine. Thinking back though I believe I read a Cheesecake worship story you did before which was alright.
>>
>>489392
Use the 2 speed boosters and a high scoring thing like the cards.
>>
File: ohohoho.gif (3.4 MB, 248x238)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB GIF
>>489402
Aw, thanks Anon. I really should do another fic of that type at some point. It's been a hot minute.
>>
>>489405
>cards
I dont have them ;_; I am too new.
>>
>>489408
Do you have a mentor already?
>>
>>489406
You really should do that.

>>489408
The plane would probably work.
>>
File: Final FantaSea Fairy VII.png (854 KB, 2000x3333)
854 KB
854 KB PNG
>>488995
I will get her one way or another.
She will... Never be a memory. (I'd still have to draw Booba of her for more luck too)
>>488787
Interesting... Still gonna do the other thing for Sparkmond Anon first tho.
>>489383
Just thought it would be fun to do a lil' jab to the guy, like the works but i know it's not everyone's cup of tea of course, not particularly into it but it's fiction after all and it can be explored.
>>
I LOVE the paper plane buff. Fuck those stinky smelly shoes.
>>
lord help me, I decided to check back in with kingdom today. I swore off that game the week of release. I don’t need a gacha in my life
>>
>>489503
It's not too late to uninstall. Do the right thing.
>>
>>489503
which cookie made you do it...
>>
>>489592
it was hearing that lilac had a voice in the event. of course I’m not even close to unlocking said event
>>
>>489612
There's a million videos on youtube right now with the cutscenes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orRiFYH7114
>>
>>489759
Everyone asking for Rebel as the next returning cookie is rather unexpected. I hope they completely revamp the champion league.
>>
>>489309
>weirdohater2000
lol
>>
>>489383
>>489413
>your story is shit and I’m fine with saying it
>y-you know, another worship story would be nice…
>>
>>489935
That ship has sailed, Anon. We're all friends here.
>>
File: Eu5GllWUYAYbyrU.jpg (187 KB, 2048x1656)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
When it comes to media/fanart, how do you prefer to see your cookies? Do you have any preferences/dislikes?
1:1 with the game?
Human?
Perhaps some mix?
Don't care?
Personally, I prefer them more accurate, but I don't mind reading them with hands and fingers. Would probably be creepy to see that though (barring cookies like Red Velvet, etc)
>>
>>489935
Yes? Do you blindly like or hate everything someone makes? Even though the guy makes some stories I don't like at the end of the day he's right with this post >>489937

>>489942
I prefer the cookies to look more like they normally do but as long as it looks good I'm fine with anything.
>>
>>489942
I like seeing every cookie interpretation so I don't mind seeing humanised, game accurate or a mix of both, is cool seeing different versions. However when it comes to how I draw cookies, I prefer it to be either humanised or game accurate (with a few changes here and there tho, like adding a small neck and whatnot)
>>
>>489942
I like all kinds of Fanart, i do lean towards accurate with the artist own stylisation to stylized humans/"anime"-esque style sort of deal, fingers are alright and I like to put them if situation requieres it if going for the cookie style, kinda like in canon desu.

I'd uh, would also like to get some more feedback on the drawings I've made in these thread, while getting thanks messages from you guys is lovely and I appreciate it a lot so I can keep on doing it, some criticism on it while we are at it would help me a lot on what to improve more, I've only ever got into actually drawing here so your honest opinion on my stuff would help me.
>>
>>489967
Well which drawfag___ are you?
>>
File: pep2fb.png (657 KB, 739x863)
657 KB
657 KB PNG
>>489975
They look mostly fine to me and I like the different drawing styles you experiment with, especially the ones you use for Bday Cake and Sea Fairy. If I had to find something I personally didn't like, it would be the body shape for the booba pics. I don't mean the tits themselves since I'm fine with huge ones, more of the middle body being kinda fucky.
You're in the weird spot between "You should REALLY practice anatomy" and "They're cookies so who cares about drawing an accurate human body"
What you do with that is up to you, though I'd say brush up and practice.
>>
>>489975
Your style is cute but the thing you lack the most is anatomy + the drawing dont look well structured, try and practice female anatomy (since that's what you draw the most), specially how boobs work, also prcatice some proportions, as for the structure part is usually beacuse of insecurity while drawing, this will sound stupid but the only way you'll feel secure while drawing that is that you draw it over and over again until it's basicly your comfort zone. Dont give up anon
>>
If I care about learning more about the characters which cookie run game should I play?
>>
>>489986
>They're cookies so who cares about drawing an accurate human body
I still think it's a completely fine argument to say for sure, I want to do better on that front so I should start figuring out that part too Anatomy studies should help a lot in that way then, practicing with doing these have helped for sure but more practice is always nice to have.
>>489987
I wanted to know about that structure part that's for sure, felt like i was missing something on that front, it makes a lot of sense when you put it that way on the structure side, I usually just go with sketch and linear without a second round of sketching to make sure it looks better and better looking, which the ones that I did were actually the Fig Toot, Bday Cake Brushing and Mockup of FFVII box art ones that I did do that and the other anon liked more. I'll keep on going.
Thanks a lot!
>>489997
Cookie Run: Kingdom has a lot more fleshing out for some specific characters, so you could go there, it's kinda grindy so keep that in mind, as for CROB the descriptions themselves and stories they have here and there now that they started doing more are also nice, Puzzle world has almost nothing on that part so don't go there if you want some more story with the characters, they do have some cute interactions but that's about it.
>>
>>489997
Ovenbreak completely. Read the six-paragraph "stories" for some cookies online. Ovenbreak has a literal tab feature for story lore unlike Kingdom
>>
>>489997
Ovenbreak blows Kingdom out of the water for lore. Not only do you have pages of them and a story section, you have relationships as well as stories in the Cookie Trials
>>
>>490017
>>
>>488620
Sorry BCC Anon. Would’ve been weird to refuse the host.
>>
>>489997
Kingdom isn't even a game, play Ovenbreak and watch cutscenes on youtube.
>>
>>490017
Too bad the story section is almost completely useless for a new player right now as they only have the dragon story available.
>>
>>490035
>this current update only features returning OvenBreak characters
I don't wanna jump to conclusions but..
>>
>>490045
Didn't the game's producer mention something about a Story Mode being added down the line?
>>
>>490048
Yes and they're using the trophy race story for the first part. Who knows how they'll handle it in future updates.
>>
>>490028
Innocent means that a person did not commit the crime. Not guilty means that the prosecution could not prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" that a person committed the crime. Therefore, the court does not pronounce someone as “innocent” but rather “not guilty”.

>Setting up a big celebratory thing for an artist
>Get a call
>It's the literal artist
>"Hey can you move my painting to the warehouse thanks"
>lol ok
>Move the painting
>Artist pretends to be surprised that it's gone
>Throws everyone else under the bus
>Get blamed and prosecuted

The lesson to be learned is that there is always a silver lining! During her brief stint in the clink, Birthday Cake Cookie got to celebrate three inmates' birthdays! One asked for a shiv, which she graciously carved from her own candle wax! The other wanted better food and was given a bunch of ramen using her funds! The third simply wanted to learn to read, to which she provided some lessons! In the end, everyone got along and even broke into a big musical number in the prison yard before they were brutally beaten back into their cells by the guards! Now that Birthday Cake Cookie is out, the sky's the limit! She was even given a tattoo on her side by her new friends with some phrase she doesn't understand!
Always stay positive, no matter the place! Make the best of a bad situation! Have confidence! Know Confidence!
>>
File: Let's Play.png (315 KB, 387x461)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
>>490062
That sure was a nice wrap up for this whole story everything ended well! talking about wrap ups, are we sure we'll be able to hit the image limit before we hit page 10/11? Of course we don't wanna rush a new thread or anything before it's due time but dunno if we can post ~95 more images before that. ||Also what phrase did she get as a tattoo?||
>>
File: E0SB492VEAIFTPe.png (106 KB, 536x584)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>490079
I figured when we reached page 9 or 10 I could go ahead and make the new one, assuming everyone was alright with that.

She's pretty sure the words are in Thai! She was told not to worry about it!
>>
>>490028
>Artist hates their work and deletes it, fucking over their fans
Nothing new
>>
File: descarga.png (9 KB, 244x206)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
Daily reminder to vote for angel cookie
>>
>>490116
Angel would be sent directly to hell if they ever sinned
>>
File: emot_003_x3.gif (59 KB, 360x360)
59 KB
59 KB GIF
Alright Anons, here's the /vmg/ archive of everything made for the thread, I'll try to keep it as updated as possible for whenever new deliveries come. I said I would share it next thread but since I already did it I thought might as well.
However, keep in mind that I could've fucked up and saved something not for the thread, or that I might've missed something, so please tell me so and I'll fix it asap (preferably, if it's something I missed, then please share the archived post in which it was posted first but if not then that's okay).

https://mega.nz/folder/GcwWwZLY#QRD1Mwrq1N1UARDUKylrsQ
>>
File: 4g45.png (402 KB, 1280x790)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>490162
nice
>>
File: 20210624_113128.jpg (26 KB, 368x341)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Ded thread
>>
File: 1619476209533.png (1.77 MB, 1200x1189)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>490639
im waiting on the next thread to do drawing requests
not as experienced as our regular drawfriends though...
>>
>>490639
Still more alive than Puzzle World.
>>
>>490859
At least I still have fun with it
>>
>>490663
Depends on how long it takes to reach page 10. This is a slow board and you could always resume in the next thread.
>>
>>484529
that's why he's Milks favorite cookie
>>
File: rbf.png (28 KB, 461x521)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>491080
heh
>>
File: Sparkling Costumes.png (515 KB, 2000x1100)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
And here it is that other thing for Sparkmond Anon, was going with the idea of the costume to be for the Magic class but then it hit me, now that Xander Mobus was going to voice Sparkling in English why not make him like an ambush class with Joker, so I ended up doing an edit of that.
Separate Pics: https://files.catbox.moe/09r1f0.png
https://files.catbox.moe/3m85h2.png
>>
File: w.png (157 KB, 391x487)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>491087
no escape
>>
>>491094
Nice job man!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.