[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 32 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File deleted.
Fellow sisters what have you pulled recently from boxes? I got Surge
Where is awoo?
Are you excited for upcoming brawl talk?
>>
Why was other thread deleted, did it just expire?
>>
>>474916
Boxxy if you're gonna make the thread don't use coomer images , the jannies already don't like us.
>>474937
It just expired, however this one will be snuffed out by the janitors.
>>
>>474968
We'll have to make a new thread of the brawl talk
>>
File: IMG_20210609_111028.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
Darryl skin for 1 year anniversary in china, coming in 9 days. Seems we'll be getting 2 free skins a year from now on, christmas and china
>>
>>474916
Who is this semen demon
>>
>>474986
pretty cool free skin. especially compared to the last one which was just a jessie recolor.
>>
>>474986
also does someone have sprout in a headlock in the back there or what, can't tell what's going on.
>>
>>474986
>>475106
New brawler?
>>
>>475140
think it might be the new dino suit lifeguard chromatic guy but its tough to tell. can hardly make him out. they teased belle before her release so its probably him.
>>
Clearly it's just Nita Summer Costume in the back
>>
>>475148
why would they blur and hide/tease a skin we already know about?
>>
Chadggy here, havent played this shit seriously in a while (busy with my gf), no update yet. Supercell being particularly lazy it seems, good thing i SKIPPED this shit pass.
>>
https://youtu.be/AO4qysHEBQg
Chinabros... WE KNEEL..
>>
>>475365
What did you expect from a company owned by the ccp, if not propaganda.
>>
>>475365
paula is so ridiculously adorable. jesus christ.
>>
>>475404
China is based you dumb chud
>>
Got so much points off of this. Nice!
We got unlucky spawns and Mr P didnt switch lanes so he fought Carl (hard counter) and I fought Emz (mediocre mu) but somehow it was still pretty easy win. Primo gagdet was actually great at dealing with Sprout walls early on.
>>
If there was a deathmatch mode where Brawlers could use all their star powers and gadgets at the same time, who'd be top pick for the meta?
>>
>>475465
>China is based
It's an absolute shithole retard, go suck off your winnie the poo cuck leader elsewhere
>>
>>475623
Nice bro, I hope you make it to legendary or whatever the fuck is after diamond.
>>475412
Yep paula is a major qt, thank god they went with a real womyn and not the tranny route that I feared they'd take.
>>
nice job getting your fucking op pic deleted you fucking retard. now you get to sit there 20+ days thinking about the stupid shit you've done like the fucking retard you are
>>
>>475932
Bans are like 3 days you fucking homo
>>
>>475644
Piper, Brock, Crow, Gene, Mortis, Surge
Im not sure what you mean by deathmatch mode though, if it's like showdown or Lonestar or knockout those are all very different.
>>
Anniversary challenge is 9 wins and prize is just a megabox
>>
>>475932
Shiver me timbers
>>
>>476113
i think they forgot to prepare the challenge and put this together at the last second. dani was acting like it wasn't going to be a thing on twitter prior to this.
>>
This surge is based
>>
>>476271
based nugget
>>
>>476123
This girl is dating an asian guy btw
>>
>>476310
>puts her bare ass on a public washroom sink
he can have her.
>>
>>476314
Better yet
>gets fired for putting her bare ass on a public wash room sink at work
Lmao
>>
>>476324
Not the hecklin dominos job, how she will recover
>>
>>476324
>Brawlstars Discussion
>>
7 is an unlucky number in china
9 is used for birthdays and anniversaries as it's lucky and means longevity. Based china giving us 9 gifts instead of only 7 like the cucked Christmas shit. Also nice juicy gifts like whole pin packs

Based china they are fucking based
(nuggy here btw)
>>
fucking boring as fuck club. all they clamor about every single day is black shit and literal shitposting. glad i left that asshole
>>
File: 1524308649412.jpg (63 KB, 750x750)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>476493
no one cares skygirl
>>
>>476113
No reason to complain considering they're giving us all the rewards as daily gifts instead of putting them behind the challenge
>>
>>476552
Its only 9 wins anyway so its basically free.
I think the 9 days of rewards is gonna be:
Day 1 Megabox
Day 2 pin pack
Day 3 - 8: coins, power points, starpoints, token doubler, big box, brawl box
Day 9 darryl skin
>>
>>476556
>>476552
i don't think there's a loss limit either. so yeah it's free basically, just play until 9 wins.
>>
>>476518
*buck breaks boxxy* :3
>>
>>476602
I dont understand what internet meem term means friend. Perhaps you can better your life by not being on the internet as much?
>>
>>476657
what that term means*
>>
Brawltalk in 27 hours. I'd be excited for a new brawler but pass brawlers are boring.
>>
I hope the new modes are good this time.
>>
>>477193
looks like he might have a giant mascot dino head on or something. so he's probably not a real dinosaur. lame as shit. what's with the egg?
>>
>>477193
I think 0.5 new game modes means either Knockout will become a permanent mode cause of how popular it is OR lone star or takedown is getting changed and reintroduced hence 0.5 new gamemode OR maybe even present plunder is coming back?
As for the 3 other new game modes, very excited for that

8 new gagdets, nice
2 new characters, nice
New skins, nice
But most importantly, new balance changes. I hope amber, stu, belle, surge, max, tick, carl, gene all get nerfed to dirt. Praying for bull, darryl, gale, shelly, brock, edgar buffs.
Honestly I dont even care who gets nerfed as long as surge does. Hate surge the most.
>>
>>477161
Gale was originally supposed to be super rare that's why hes got "boring" simple design like jacky.
Surge isnt boring.
Colette is simple design cause shes a niche character designed to counter people. Her super is admittedly a weird design.
Ruffs is boring by nature cause hes a long term support character. Cant really make his super more interesting, I think they did a good job though with his bouncy attack and gagdet to make him interesting.
Lou is boring cause he sucks, they should've buffed his projectile width but instead they buffed his stun effect and damage so he counters tanks even harder instead of bettering his neutral game which sucks.
Belle is pretty interesting with bounce attacks, but snipers are never gonna be super popular though cause high skill cap.
I think the pass brawlers have been decent so far.
>>
>>477213
surge won't get touched besides MAYBE a nerf or rework of his gadget. the only strong thing about him is his gadget and ability to dodge shit during his super. they also won't buff tanks in any meaningful way.
>>
>>477217
No no I don't mean boring in mechanics necessarily, I mean boring in that chromatic is a boring rarity.
The update comes out, you gotta wait another 2 weeks to get them, then by then everyone has them and there's little excitement to it.
>>
>>477213
>2 new characters, nice
Where'd you get this from?
>>
>>477234
i think people are just guessing its been long enough since the last legendary to get a new one.
>>
>>477241
I think they're inferring it from the new Kairos video, but it is implied during it that the video was made before the brawltalk countdown began.
And given that the topic of 2 brawlers wasn't in the title of the countdown, I'm assuming there isn't going to be 2 in the update.
>>
>>477244
yeah probably not. looks like this update is more focused around modes and other stuff and next brawl pass update will have a new legendary possibly. not complaining, i still have amber, crow, and spike to get.
>>
>>477234
Well it's not confirmed but I like to hope since it's the big summer update. Kit has been teased for months now so I think it's due time shes added to the game, before people begin to not care about her. Now that I think about it there might only be 1 new character this update cause theres 3.5 new game modes so it's a lot of work for supercell, but waiting another 3/4 months for kit seems silly.
>>
>>477246
Yeah judging from title of brawl talk it doesnt seem likely, but if we dont get mid season brawler this season like stu or squeak then that means kit isnt coming for another 3 or 4 months which just seems ridiculous imo, cause the lifeguard is definitely gonna be the chromatic brawler
>>
>>477232
Yeah I suppose you're right, even worse still is when you dont get the Brawl pass so you wait another 5 months to finally be epic rarity. (Or take a big hit to your legendary chance)
>>
>>477251
to be fair brawl pass and skins are the only way supercell make money in this game. so you're essentially paying them to not have your legendary chances fucked if you're not maxed.
>>
>>477224
Surge with starpower is basically always level 3 so he's very fast with above average range and damage and arguably the best defensive option in the game (super) with very fast recharge rate. And then his gagdet just gives him arguably the best offensive option in the game. Hes supposed to be a defensive character, his gadget just doesnt fit with the rest of his kit.
>>
>>477254
Yeah I'm not complaining about the pass cause we almost always get a midseason brawler as well so it's fine.
>>
>>477247
There will only be one , otherwise it would've been included in the title. Kit will come later, probably as a legendary.
>>
Jesus Christ shut the fuck up already you subhuman neet turk
>>
Got Sandy on my mini :)
>>
>>477314
Congrats!
-eternal lucklet
>>
>>476455
what

4 and 6 is the unluckiest numbers in chin, because 4 and 6 in translation sounds like death.

8 is the luckiest because if you flip it sideway it look like an infinity sign. As a result due to their beliefs of longevity its regarded as the luckiest number.
>>
>>477193
why couldn't it been just a guy inside a dinosaur outfit. why the fathead
>>
>>477213
pls bring back plunder. it can rotate with knockout. don't know why supercell refuse to add it back in since it did well during the holidays. If they want a seasonal mode they can just make a 5v5 mode.
>>
>>477347
>why couldn't it been just a guy inside a dinosaur outfit.
But it is. It's just one of those cartoony big headed sports team mascot costumes.
>>
do anyone know why bentim1 been getting massive views lately compare to his regularly videos? Seem like a decent bloke but I perplexed when I saw his view counts.
>>
>>477364
I only watch kairos and lex
>>
>>477347
>>477361
I hope it has a mechanic similar to D.Va
>>
What the fuck is wrong with matchmaking lately ? I got a level 4 brawler getting matched against level 10 its cancerous
>>
>>477256
>surge
>supposed to be a defensive brawler
The fuck are you smoking
>>
>>477373
This>>477364
But Ben seems like a chill dude and I've checked out some of his videos and they're good, I have no idea why he's been getting more views lately desu but he deserves it.
>>
>>477561
Regular MM is fine, it's not based on brawler level but rather on your max trophies and your current trophies. So if you unlock a new brawler and are decently high up there's a good chance you're up against max players.
>>
>>477572
This sounds retarded to me , its like being said not to play new brawlers or I am gonna have a bad time .
>>
Nah nvm I am unistalling . It has become too much for me , I fucking hate this game from time to time . Being a solo player is too much
>>
>>477576
you definitely just fight bots up to a certain level, but once you start getting matched against real players they should just be your skill level more or less.

>>477581
solo showdown is literally just teaming at a certain point. its kind of cancerous. just play duo showdown, teaming happens far less if ever in my experience and you can carry still with certain brawlers. 3v3 modes can be fun too occasionally.
>>
>>477565
He was designed as a glass cannon zoner with splitting shots that's becomes a very fast 3 tapper when hes max level with fast projectile speed and decent reload, with a strong defensive super. Except his split shots were too op and supercell is lazy so they nerfed his health and sp and buffed his damage and now hes played more like an assassin that controls area just by virtue of existing with his gadget behind a wall.
His entire gameplan and style of play has clearly shifted from what the developers had in mind when they designed him, from a strong late game mid zoner to a lane assassin. Hes become Soulless
>>
>>477567
true. Kind wish Rey would get some pop as well.
>>
>>477581
at least watch the brawl talk tomorrow and see their biggest update of the year before uninstalling nigga
>>
I'm stuck with nita at 24, any tips on getting her to 25?
>>
>>477795
Find a team to play 3v3 and you'll get there easily, or just team in showdown.
>>
>>477819
I keep getting teamed up with sub power 6 tards using the find a team option
>>
File: 20210605_200339.jpg (345 KB, 1240x1754)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>477795
Bust a nut before playing.
>>
I still think this game needs better PvE content.
>>
>>477903
grown up nita would be broken as shit.

>>477909
it definitely does. i don't know if supercell cares enough to try and give us better pve stuff though. maybe brawl talk will have something new pve wise? hopefully.
>>
Answer is simple, crossover with Nuclear Throne
>>
>>477835
>find a team option
I meant a real team with people on your friends list at the minimum so you can properly communicate comps and strategies with them.
>>
>>478021
Why the fuck are all the newer brawlers have longer range and higher damage. Holy shit, they know their game is dying and they're just trying to milk it to death.
>>
>>478077
I agree with your sentiment but the game is certainly not dying lol.
>>
>>478077
First off the game is not dying, if anything it's about to hit it's peak according to all the data.
Second brawlers are given long range because supercell knows that short range brawlers are fucked in the meta and competitive, and they want their new brawler to be good so everyone will buy their pass.
>>
>Jacky epic pins for the 4th time now
Why.
>>
>>478129
won't chnage until you buy them :^)
>>
>>478129
You will buy the Jacky pins goy
>>
Just finished up the challenge, just 9 wins is nothing insane. Now to wait for Brawl Talk
>>
>>478255
Go to sleep turk roach
>>
>>478266
If this isnt a troll, then its 4am in Canada when you sent that message so it's a little bit silly. Good luck on the challenge though bro, have a good night sleep.
>>
Brawl Talk length is 6:32. It will probably have another thing like the Starr Park investor video we got last year.
>>
>get all the way to the end of the challenge with zero losses
>encounter 4 back to back premades using the cheesiest brawl ball strats imaginable
fun stuff.
>>
wake up no brawl talk yet. what
>>478324
The investor video is probably after the summer. I can't imagine them throwing a segment when they have to explain the skins, new brawler and the new games modes.
>>
>>478324
Could also just be because they have so much content, 3 whole new modes to explain
>>
; )
>>
>>478426
Even if they have lot of content, their style is to only show them briefly and let the YouTube content creators go into the specifics.
>>
Ten minutes. Get your last predictions in now.
>>
5 minutes cuck
>>
These accents are too much for me.
>>
>salve pro mengão e pro timão
>>
I cant watch the talk rn, can anybody summarize it for me please?
>>
goddamn rosa looking like a snack.
>>
>>478479
New dino chromatic brawler, new epic brawler, a bunch of skins, new volleybrawl, basketbrawl and hold the trophy game modes, present plunder coming back but with a trophy instead of a present
>>
>>478473
paula cute but her accent is too heavy. Dani is fine because he based.
>>
>Hermes Max
Nice. Neat update.
>>
>>478482
bunch of modifications as well for map maker, but I am happy capture the flag is back
>>
so this more or less confirms the new legendary is quite a ways off. was not expecting a new epic at all, i don't think anyone was. super happy the new chromatic is an actual dinosaur and not a dude in a suit, his playstyle looks neat too, and the pass skins look great. overall it was a good brawl talk imo. lots of new gadgets and hopefully lots of balance changes as well. nice to see the brawl pass chromatic pins being animated as well.
>>
File: da burg.png (591 KB, 659x915)
591 KB
591 KB PNG
name a better skin
>>
God her accent is cute.
>>
>that new ruffs gadget
the fuck?
>>
Griff design is so shit. Buzz is based though.
Also all these filler spic football skins are too much.
No primo buffs I see good job supercell. At least max does 420 damage I guess? unless they nerfed her starpowers/super/gagdet she is still op
>>
>>478493
Yeah I saw that, sandbags are still amazing for ruffs in 1v1 situations but those meteors are literally just insanely powercrept primo gagdet
>>
>>478494
yeah the football skins were a bit ridiculous but whatever. they're all ugly anyways.
>>
No gene nerfs, no hp nerf, no damage nerf, no starpower nerf. Are supercell fucking retarded, he was one of the most used brawlers in every single recent region monthly qualifiers. Max didnt even get hit that hard, only 420 damage nerf, unless they nerfed other stats as well max gene is completely untouched. I dont even know what to say
>>
>>478494
>no primo buffs
Good, primofags suffering brings me joy.
>>
File: kkj.jpg (52 KB, 406x452)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
The fuck is up with the coin box damage?
>>
>>478504
kek

we win edgar bro
>>
>>478502
i think they're too afraid of making gene useless by overnerfing him. maybe they're working out a solution that won't make him shit tier.
>>
I'm probably just jaded/burnt out but I can't really muster any hype for this anymore.
>>
>>478488
oh wait i spoke too soon. on closer inspection buzz totally is a midget in a dino suit. still like his design.
>>
>>478508
i mean.. what else were you expecting? its about the most stuff we were going to get out of this update. most people weren't even expecting two brawlers, just the chromatic. maybe take a break?
>>
>>478507
All they have to do is nerf magic puffs slightly. I dont actually think hes op by himself cause 4 shot super now, but magic puffs just helps so much for people to win lane. I just wanna see the max nerfs, I dont actually mind gene so much desu.
>>
>>478506
Edgar got no stat changes either emo fag. Better hope they buffed his super recharge rate or something or hes still shit as well
>>
>>478527
yeah magic puffs is insanely good if you don't have belle to more or less counter it.
>>
>modifiers in map maker
Map maker will be even worse
>>
>>478520
Don't be so assumptive, I'm not discontent with the content... just not hyped? This isn't a point of contention...
>>
Lmao since when did gene do 1800 damage. Haven't used this nigga in ages.
>>
>>478529
>primofag seething
Like music to my ears...
>>
>>478541
Ah, my bad. I haven't played properly in a month or so, forgot about his starpower.
>>
>>478531
winners are already almost always shitpost maps as is. still will be.
>>
Rate the new update.

8/10
>>
>>478569
probably 8/10 too depending on the balance changes.
>>
>>478569
pajeet botanist titty 10/10
>>
>>478574
pretty sure rosa is just black. she has an afro.
>>
>>478569
6/10, another op chromatic brawler, griff design is lame, just waiting for the balance change that will inevitably disappoint yet again. More uninspired "next shot" gadgets. New modes are cool, and 6 more gadgets still to be shown so waiting for that too.
>>
>>478576
Shes definitely not black, her hair is clearly not an afro, she has a ponytail and straight purple hair. She has lighter skin tone than brock, clearly a pajeet.
>>
>>478594
oh yeah i guess its not an afro. i stand corrected. i don't think i ever looked close enough at her hair honestly before now but she probably is a pajeet.
>>
File: aaxEmW5W_700w_0.jpg (77 KB, 700x700)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>478529
don't worry primo bro

There always the next update
>>
So theres 2 sets of skins, the beach skins with buzz and the gangster skins with poco, stu, bibi, Lou.
Max skin seems out of place. Theres been some skins before that also had nothing to do with the environments like beas cat skins and smooth lou skin but those were based around Special holidays. Maxs skin isnt based around any themes or holidays. It is a nice skin though.
>>
>>478630
frank said recently they want to put out more skins overall this year compared to others, probably for no other reason than monies. i do like streetwear max more still, i'm glad i got it on sale.
>>
Gold, Dry Season.
Other team has picked Bea, Squeak and Amber. Guess which Heavyweight our retarded team mate chose to feed Supers and Stars?
Jacky
>>
>>478640
Such is life at Gold. Like 30% of matches are either confirmed losses or wins just by the character picks at Gold. As long as you're consistent in the other 70% of matches you'll climb out of Gold.
>>
>>478645
Yep, I know for a fact that I'm gonna lose when I see my teammates pick penny first on siege/heist, such is life.
>>
I hope pam gets a new gadget, it's about fucking time, what gadgets would you guys like to see?
>>
>>478887
Rico, Gale, I want Edgar to get his passive super charge buffed and get a real gadget.
Kinda unrelated but I want Darryls 1st gadget to be reworked to be more consistent somehow but still having its use case of charging super a lot.
I'd say new Bibi and Jacky gagdets would be nice, but their gagdets are so important to them so it's hard to imagine using some other gagdet.
Pam is easily the brawler I care about the least but I guess a second more interesting gagdet would be nice.
And finally Leon 2nd gagdet. Maybe make a gagdet he can only use while invisible, could be interesting.
>>
Bull needs a rework imo.
His 1st sp is useless, it's a very inconsistent dps buff to an already high dps character.
His 2nd sp is good, but if he just had more health he wouldnt need a shield in the first place. Just buff his health and he could get a real useful starpower instead.
His 1st gagdet, similar to his 2nd sp, would be made useless if Bull just got a health buff. If Bull just had more health he wouldn't need a mediocre healing gagdet. It also works against his starpowers, which require him to be at low health, just showing a lack of thoughtful design by Supercell.
His 2nd gagdet is the only good ability he has, and even this is just to patch up his rubbish super.

Idk the best way to fix Bull but I think a good start would be to make his design more cohesive by making Berserker activate when he has high health instead of low health, cause then thered actually be a reason to ever use his 1st gadget. Bull would be a serious threat to the safe now, and he would be rewarded for keeping high health and using gagdet to stay healthy instead of being punished for being high health which is just stupid design. You should never be punished for playing well.
>>
>>478887
>>478903
Guys what if gadgets didnt have charges but instead they had a cooldown?
>>
>>478927
It would work great with certain gagdets if they were nerfed slightly (jacky speed boost and bibi heal and shelly dash more often) but it would also be broken on others (emz knockback edgar infinite supers dynamike stunning crow slow)
Overall would require a huge overhaul to the way gagdets are designed and at that point I think itd be better to just introduce that as a different concept of cooldown abilities.
>>
File: 20210613_031513.jpg (521 KB, 1920x1080)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
Was this really necessary? Couldn't they at least get some actual sponsorship like the premier league or serie a?
>>
>>478932
Just pray the skins are like 15 gems or 500 starpoints or something, because no one is buying these skins otherwise. The only reason anyone even owns psg shelly or dyna is cause of the challenges, no one actually buys those skins.
>>
>>478932
VAMO SHELLY BOQUITAA
>>
Yo. i have given up on the game a while ago and just randomly download some other game game called smash legends or some shit like that and the game is literally just braw stars but melee only. not saying it is good but it copied everything from the game even the menus on how everything else in the game is structured out, from how you unlock boxes, to season passes, shop, gadgets and even the fucking star powers. it feels like they go the source code and just copy + pasted every thing with a few changes. it is so similar it is unreal.
>>
>>479022
Forgot to add a screenshot.
Also don't play this game. It has way a way worse store with way worse deals.
>>
>>479028
Even the damn trophy roas and menus are exactly the same lmao
>>
>>479022
we've talked about it. it's pretty fucking rough from what i played a few weeks ago. lots of issues now but could be decent eventually.
>>
>>478933
>no one is buying these skins otherwise
Speak for yourself I'll be buying my teams skin day one non matter what, even if I have to pay real money.
>>
Waiting for Dinobro, don’t care for cash man.
>>
As Commissar Bibi, I will enforce the lifeguard rules under the law.
Dinosaurs cannot be lifeguards and shall be kept away by force.
>>
After you've gone, and left me crying
After you've gone, there's no denying...
>>
What creeps that which way? Who scurries here, and creeps by leering shadows?
Nugget stalks, but he is quiet.
Nightmare grazes, he won't deny it.
>>
When are we getting sneak peeks?
>>
>>479384
Probably spread throughout next week.
>>
File: 20210613_190338.jpg (337 KB, 789x1200)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
Balance changes.
>>
>>479384
Balance change and skin cost sneak peaks are out now, check Kairos
>you respawn with 0 ammo now
Neat.
>>
>>479435
Gale buff is fucking insane.
>>
>>479435
Tankfags catching a break at last.
>>
>those starpoint Jacky effects
>>
>>479439
Pretty arbitrary that Rosa doesn't receive the buff.
>>
>>479435
>supercell actually trying buffs out with tanks
is this opposite day? lots of these changes are fine besides further nerfing jacky's useless sp even further. belle is actually not fucking flatout busted now, still very strong. especially with the bounces charging her super now. is 8 bit just going to keep receiving nerfs until he's useless?
>>
>>479452
>belle is actually not fucking flatout busted now
Are you kidding me? They BUFFED her.
>>
>>479455
nerfing the bounce is a big nerf. retards genuinely clumped together in all modes and chased you with it. they'll probably remove bounces charging her super, its unnecessary.
>>
that respawn ammo change is absolutely gigantic and should have happened ages ago. this is going to completely change how this game is played. that shit is the fucking worst.
>>
>>479463
Its a nerf to long range and throwers, melee aren't really affected all that much by this change
>>
>>479482
i play duo showdown a lot so the number of times you'd kill someone only for their teammate to spawn at the last second then murder you was staggeringly high. it happened constantly. also gem grab and never being able to make a comeback from trying to get gems deep in the enemy spawn.
>>
>>479455
The buffs were just to her honestly bad super, you'll get more chances to hit supers in modes other than siege bot.
The nerf is almost completely meaningless though, gene will be better now cause he can out heal the bounce damage while it lasts but 3 bounces is still a lot of damage (2330).
She needs a reload speed nerf, she has way too fast reload for a sniper, also kinda surprised they didnt nerf her health to 3360.
Overall a buff to Belle.
>>
>>479438
Yeah, with tanks buffed and Stu and Max nerfed we might see more Tanks and so more Gale but Colette didnt get any meaningful nerfs so its hard to say. Freezing snow is already Gales superior starpower imo, if he gets a new gagdet as well... itll be amazing.
They should've just nerfed Colette super damage to special targets from 2800 to 1400 so she doesnt rape the Heist safe, and maybe nerfed Mass tax shield time to 4 seconds.
>>
>>479452
8bit plugged in nerf hardly effected his viability in gem grab, he just became a bit worse in brawl ball. The reason he isnt meta in heist is cause of colette and belle. This second nerf still wont effect him too much, 35% damage buff is still huge. Still top 5 mid in gem grab
>>
>>479435
I dont like the Nani nerfs, she'll still one shot people in bounty with Starpower so it's just made her base super worse without autofocus.
Imo they should've buffed her super to do 3360 damage normally and kept the slow charge rate if they wanted to balance the 2 starpowers.

Dont like the Jacky starpower nerf either, it's clear they only nerfed Hardy hard hat cause countercrush is never used, but if they wanna balance the starpowers they should just buff countercursh or replace it instead of nerfing her actually good starpower. Now people will still use Hard hat everywhere but she'll be worse as a whole.

I dont get why they dont just buff jacky super by reducing the start up delay. Even if she charges super faster now itll still be worthless cause of the fat 1 second startup. Primo and bull super charge rate buffs makes sense cause it's their only mobility, jacky super is still worthless.
>>
>>479525
>it's clear they only nerfed Hardy hard hat cause countercrush is never used
really? i feel like i see countercrush far more often.
>>
>>474916
>Now you spawn without your ammo reloaded
SUPERCELL YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO DEFEND IN HEIST OR BRAWL BALL AND ALL OF THIS RETARDED CHANGES JUST BECAUSE MUH EXPERIMENTAL GAMEMODE
>>
>>479527
Casually counter crush is more fun to use, but HHH is definitely the better starpower since it helps Jacky where she struggles most, Long range interactions. More health = can tank more damage walking up to long range.
CC just makes her dominate in short range even harder against assassins, but the extra damage is meh against other tanks which she still gets countered by and its completely worthless against long range brawlers, so CC is mediocre in most peoples opinions.
>>
>>479545
Yeah I think they should maybe change it with respect to each gamemode (Zero ammo in duos, bounty, gg, basketbrawl but 3 ammo or at least 1 ammo in brawl ball, siege, heist)
>>
>>479545
>YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO DEFEND IN HEIST OR BRAWL BALL
And that's a good thing, if you get a team wipe you should be rewarded with a goal/massive damage, the way it was before rewarded you for dying now it punishes you as it should.
>>
>>479552
If you get a team wipe when you're defending the respawn is purposefully just long enough that the time it takes to walk up the map the enemy team respawns to defend. If you get an offensive team wipe sure you deserve a goal imo, but a defensive team wipe? Not deserving of a goal imo.

Heist zero ammo change will be huge for Tanks who can now comfortably sit on the safe while someone respawns. I just think they might be a little TOO op especially with Bull and Primo super charge rate buffs. Imagine Bull and Primo duos, take damage and actually able to get super now, use stomper/meteor rush at same time for basically 2 confirmed kills, now 2 tanks walk to safe and you have 0 ammo to defend. Super op, especially on maps that'll favour tanks anyway like Pit Stop which people have been begging for and is practically confirmed to return.
>>
Jewcell are never gonna release another 30 gem skin ever again huh, always 49 gems from now on. Even the fucking football skins are 49 gems each. Jacky skin is amazing though.
>>
Yeah, I think I'll take a break from the game. Have fun frens.
>>
Stu is probably not meta anymore. His 3 months of dominance was pretty funny, he was so strong he was basically always banned in Monthly Qualifiers so we didnt even get to see him in a professional setting that much despite how good he was.
>>
>>479563
its literally the only way they can make monies aside from the pass. we still don't know if 49 skins will go on sale yet to be fair, so there's the possibility they might afaik. i don't think its been long enough since the first 49 gem bibi skin released.

>>479567
if you're maxed i don't see why you can't just take a break.
>>
SOUL
Also Supercell are determined to buff Lou in every way except for his main attack huh. Hypothermia is bad cause the effect is removed when he freezes someone fully, making it go from 35% to 50% to 70% reduction isnt gonna fix it.
>>
>>479563
Old 30 gem skins were trash, literally just a color swap, meanwhile you have 49 gem skins like the DIY surge which includes new animations, so 49 gem skins are much better than the 30 gem crap we had before. In fact the 30 gem skins are were they were massive joos.
>>
>>479571
>Stu is probably not meta anymore.
He's dead m8, just like max and mortis.
>>
>>479578
that skin is amazing.
>>
File: esgpqgmqb2571.jpg (151 KB, 1080x1293)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
Ebin
>>
>>479581
Some of them like Classic 8bit, Panda Nita and Constructor Jacky yes, but some 30 gem skins are great like Agent P, Tropical Sprout, Bandita Shelly, Golden Barley (in that they greatly change the model and they would probably cost 49 gems if they were released now)
>>
>>479601
the only one of those 29 skins that has a change beyond model is agent p. a lot of the new 49 skins have changes beyond model shit.
>>
>>478921
Kill yourself subhuman turk
>>
>>479597
Stu gadget seems very mediocre
Gale is now area control God with his super plus gadget plus starpower. Top 5 brawler contender.
Ruffs is powercrept Primo gagdet, seems kinda op.
Spike gadget seems mediocre.
Sandy gagdet will be great with Tanks, his super gives healing and invisibility and now he can let a tank get a free huge damage by sleeping someone. Maybe back in meta.
Leon gagdet is a mini sandy super, kinda lame desu but itll be decent anyway.
Edgar gagdet is good but unless he gets super charge rate buff then he needs 1st gadget to not be garbage.
Rico gagdet seems very good, he'll dominate in lane even harder now with heals to support him. Definitely better than his garbage first gagdet anyway.
Dont really understand what lou gagdet does, he freezes enemies 50% more with his main attack if they're in his super? Seems decent.
Pam gagdet seems good for close quarters, subtracts 0.75 ammo and steals 0.375 ammo for herself.
>>
>>479597
I wished something better for Leon.
>>
>>479643
the devs really don't like leon. they seem to want to force him to be a very niche pick despite being legendary and him getting a new skin. he's not the worst brawler in the game, just very situational.
>>
>>479617
>Dont really understand what lou gagdet does, he freezes enemies 50% more with his main attack if they're in his super? Seems decent.
Sounds more like enemies who are in the super instantly get +50% in their freeze meters when the gadget is activated.
>>
>>479648
>enemies who are in the super instantly get +50% in their freeze meters when the gadget is activated
That's fucking broken if true
>>
Pam gadget is broken against Snipers, Jacky, Mortis, Amber and anyone else with slow reload
>>
File: pZoKErK.jpg (1.79 MB, 6339x6338)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
>>479435
>Tick nerf
But why?
>>
>>479727
Cause his gadget was basically extra life 2.0
>>
File: ahj7lfd9z6x51.jpg (200 KB, 1612x1659)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>479729
When you put it that way, reminds me of Bea's star power and how it had to be nerfed.
>>
File: 20210614_052708.jpg (915 KB, 1440x990)
915 KB
915 KB JPG
>>
Trying to kill Tick as a Edgar was a miserable experience of "jump, then run away" and keep doing this until he ran out of gadget.
Also I 100% guarantee that one Heist game will be tanks spawn camping and killing every enemy over and over again because lol 0 ammo. This will cause Supercell to make even more changes
>>
>>479843
Can't wait for that Jacky skin.
>>
>>479937
It's for power league so you should be able to get it very quickly if you grind hard enough.
>>
Any game similar to brawl stars? Smash legends doesn't count since it's more similar to smash than brawl stars.
>>
>>479955
Do you mean in game play and mechanics? Or in simply being a good f2p game without usual mobile shittery.
>>
>>480004
Both quick fun games yet have enough skill cap to be engaging without bullshit ads and paywalls.
>>
>>480014
I've been playing alot of CodM as of late. It put me off many times after trying it, but once you change the shitty default controls it's extremely enjoyable.
There's no pay walls from what I've seen, money spent only goes towards skins and the like.
There's a great skill cap, and varying gamemodes which allow for quick fun games.
It seems as though it wouldn't work on touch screen, but if you look up a good custom control scheme, it works fantastically.
Here's my control scheme: Use your left index finger and thumb for the left side. Use your right thumb for the right.
>>
Buzz sneak peaks are out, he is easily top 5 and he is gonna be broken. 0.5 second stun at point blank with super or up to 1.5 second stun at max range on a brawler with like 3k dps and nearly 6k hp. Have fun trying to fight back against that. He auto charges super in 15 seconds near one person or 10 seconds if he nears 2 people. He also gets 60% of his super with one attack so he basically gets infinite supers. His gadget is like Carl's but even better, instant 10 tile dash . Great design supercell. Have fun getting raped by Buzz for the next 2 months till supercell nerfs his hp twice to no effect before finally removing his stun just like stus knockback.
>>
>>480234
But anon I too shall have Buzz
>>
>>480234
That's just Brawlstars in 2021 bro
>add stupid busted shit
>milk it for months
>kill it
>repeat
>>
>>480246
ruffs is the only chromatic to go through that though. the rest are relatively strong save for gale who is getting a massive buff.
>>
>>480245
Have fun dominating with Buzz for 1 game and then getting raped in 10 other games with other brawlers. At least Belle and Max is high skill cap, and Carl and Stu has counters and still pretty high skill cap. New top 4 is Primo, Buzz, Poco, Gale, all very low skill cap.
>>
>>480253
Ruffs was never top 1 OP, but hes been top 10/15 ever since he released honestly. He is very underrated.
You forget Lou, who's been mediocre since release.
>>
>>480265
lou hits like a truck if you're accurate, and has good utility. ruffs has good buffs but his attack was gutted.
>>
>>480253
I'm not talking only about chromatics my friend.
>>
>>480299
why does it matter how strong someone is if they're anything but legendary or chromatic? that's just supercell being stupid and not knowing how to balance. what would that have to do with milking?
>>
>>480303
>being stupid and not knowing how to balance
You naive thing...
>>
>>480320
the only way they'd conceivably make money off a broken brawler would be if they were legendary or chromatic you mong.
>>
>>480328
Ignore him he's retarded
>>
>>480288
Ruffs attack is still decent honestly, very fast projectile speed, reload, bounce, decent width, decent damage and 9 tile range.
Lous basic attack is garbage, it's not just about "be more accurate haha", it's just one of the hardest basics attacks to hit in the game and against anyone with less than 5.6k hp you'll kill them before you freeze them anyway.
>>
>>480328
>they'd never do that....
>>
Open Plaza, Gold
Spike, Sprout and Jacky versus my team
My team mates first pick Edgar, then Mortis and at which point it doesn't matter at all who I went with, does it
>>
>>480658
Unironically not the worst, not a good matchup but not unwinnable. If you can separate Jacky, Edgar can jump Spike pretty easily and Mortis can bully Sprout.

My experience:
Diamond, Triple Dribble
Teammate first pick Rosa, Enemy picks Belle, Carl. I pick Poco, since Carl isnt actually that good against Tanks. 3rd teammate picks Sprout of all characters. Enemy picks Emz and we obviously lose.
I have no idea why he chose Sprout, Sprout has no synergy with us and Carl can bully Sprout anytime with gagdet.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.