[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 32 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Best wife.jpg (1.53 MB, 1446x1947)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
Still somehow alive.
>>
Official site: https://www.illusionconnectgame.com/
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/connectillusion?lang=en
Official YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS2COnoFJEwGRYQeX0n2eVw
Play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.superprism.illusion&hl=en&gl=US

Wiki: https://illusionconnectwiki.com/wiki/ (find redeem codes here)
Beginner Resources: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vR9DZdHyWQmrFikqdWsQmjLyLxRq4fg-MVABc3pxERXwbMreqM4fNIO1z5adTC6Grg8AuIzDCCL_Pmd/pubhtml
Banners: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTVvty9BpQFxf6HemfEbcJcVSnLacRuooJ0V9HxNsuK16nXulkMoMqLGa4TjzL7ex-5lyzTgrd8B7is/pubhtml#
Partners: https://yue-tian.github.io/ic-partner/
Tier lists: https://imgur.com/a/rVgPxkA
Tier list context: https://m.blog.naver.com/otame/222106310438
Shards: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16Qn--LsqoFNOfwCDmDe7ll0L8gj2ATmkRgH1ou_Caqc
Exploration: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1APeqV8ovUU-gUYV3EzNsOUeIizI6QF1XZdDpIMcdPl4
SSR equipment list: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1eO_aIrRC-w9nahRicVgK-z3Ax0q3q4WF
Campaign story: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YtOWJpmiyGiMCb5g9aNw9qcM9KyXuJeJ6r-FlWbWqh8
Korean Spreadsheet (translation in-progress, please add if you can): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10FhivvDpAFFng1aQz7Q8OedhfaGg9_FQrvB_ghbEUpI/
>>
I love Saya!
>>
File: 85139450_p0_master1200.png (888 KB, 600x817)
888 KB
888 KB PNG
I doubt that we have more than 10 posters here
>>
>>466485
Last thread had 140 IPs interestingly.
>>
Why are you guys still playing this game when the dev is already exposed for their jewish practices?
>>
>>466554
Cute girls and autism.
>>
>>466554
unless you care about pvp this game is not p2w
>>
File: 89849846_p0_master1200.jpg (394 KB, 1000x750)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>466554
I'm f2p and I don't have any other gacha to play, so I'll keep playing it to collect the waifus
>>
New update today, added 3 new sorcerers that will be upcoming. Saya awakening available. One of the sorcerers, Twin Flora, is "SP" instead of SSR and their banner is "limited time" which starts next week so save up for that, I assume.
>>
fuck you weeb retards kys coomers
>>
>>466879
you okay?
>>
>>466610
Is this an actual skin? Uninstalled because dudes and not coomer
>>
So I deleted the game after the Kichou banner and apparently a new unit came out from the BP. Anything interesting that has happened so far?
>>
>>467108
I have zero grasp on time so forgive me if things happened before you left. There has been a bunch of new awakenings (Ming, Fenebeth, Saya, probably more I'm forgetting) and a new (waifu) leader class. A bunch of cute skins including wedding dress Miyuki and Saya. Upcoming summer skins for Maki and Anna plus more off the top of my head. Basically the usual shit. Some new "limited time" banner is happening next week for a new SP rarity unit, whatever the fuck that is. I expect full jew faggotry like the Zombie collab and it using its own ticket type so you can't use your tickets for it.
>>
>>467129
Ah, I had awakened my Fenebeth, which probably has the worst Awakening by the way, 30% more damage to enemies at 30% HP is stupid, so I was around that part.
>More exclusive tickets
Of course.
>>
>>466554
see
>>466562
>>
>>466610
no, this is fan art
>>
>>466948
no this is fan art
>>
Eikou no EOS
>>
So I just downloaded this and it's pretty neat. Had a few questions though.

>How important are tiers?
I know with some games you can pretty much do anything with any character you want, and some you can't really. Like would I be retarded for committing hard to, say, Ashwaya?

>How important are rarities?
Looking around at tier lists online it seems like they have some SR's over a lot of SSR's, though there's really no way for me to know how legitimate these lists really are.

>Can some R units like Maya end up as SSR's?
It looks like you can raise the rarity of Maya, but is that ONLY Maya?

Basically, is it a game where you can just coom all over your waifu and do really well, or is it the kinda game where you need a high tier or two to carry your shitty waifu through some content? I'm just wondering if there's anything I should be focused on as a brand new player, or if it doesn't really matter and I can just kinda do whatever without boning myself later on.
>>
>>467859
>Maya
I meant Saya lol
>>
File: 1448855972434.png (315 KB, 530x580)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
>>467859
Anon, there's only 22 posts and yet you somehow missed the 2nd post that contains links for everything you need to know.
>>
>>467923
I didn't miss it, and I am reading it. I just figured forums were for discussion. I'll just find somewhere else to talk about the game, no worries. Thanks for the resources, though.
>>
I was thinking on the sp thing for Twin Flora. In the upcoming section for the events we can only see a twin realm, so maybe it's going to be a prize? Or ladder type thing? I just hope we can get this new version of Flora and Nono for free. Also happy to see them smiling and looking grown up.
>>
>>467987
Okay, not smiling but I imagine them smiling. My bad
>>
>>467859
I guess you can use whoever you want, the only thing that you need to do if you get stuck is to raise your CP and then raid the stage
>>
>>467943
I think he assumed you ignored it, he wasn't telling you to go elsewhere.
>>467859
>How important are tiers?
Important enough to make a difference. Miyuki for example changes how you play the game completely as she removes the enemy being able to cast their unique attacks. Kasumi can rip buffs from certain units etc., they all have uses and some completely change how you look at fights which is often why they're rated higher than regular characters.

>How important are rarities?
It depends, just like you saw. Some SSRs are outright bad. Some SRs are stupidly strong for no apparent reason. Pan is a good example. SR available in the standard gacha with a special attack that deals so much damage that it will often outright do more than most SSR attackers.

>Can some R units like Maya end up as SSR's?
Story characters can be raised in this way and only those. That means Saya, Nina and Victoria.

>Basically, is it a game where you can just coom all over your waifu and do really well, or is it the kinda game where you need a high tier or two to carry your shitty waifu through some content?
You need some backbone. Pick Miyuki as your week one stater. Try to grab Kasumi when you can. Otherwise have at it. Phoebe is useful for a one off purchase from the cash shop, she's like a few dollars or some shit and you get a useful UR who is a nice meat shield all the way through the game.
>>
So the guys running Illusion Connect, Superprism, released another game yesterday. It immediately ran like shit and went into emergency maintenance for a number of hours then came back up and still ran like shit. After about 24 hours they decided to roll back pretty much the entirety of the day causing people to lose their accounts/rerolls and any purchases made etc.

Not directly related to IC but still an amusing fuck up from the guys running the show at least. Oh, and apparently they altered the gacha rates from 2.5% to 0.5% so that's another thing. Dunno if that's real or just people shitposting though, I've not bothered playing it.
>>
>>467987
In the Korean patch notes it's written that they will either require gems or special tickets unfortunately
>>
>>468235
Kingsense? Yeah played the Beta for a bit and it's fucked, didn't even get to the pulling part. I have the feeling that the company had a change of management for them to start fucking up like this.
>>
>>468577
That's the one, yeah. With the recent shit with collab and now that SP unit not using your tickets on top of the p2w elementium rubbish I have made a mental note to pretty much avoid Superprism going forward. They remind me heavily of Nexon with their recent shit.
>>
File: superprism.png (236 KB, 1104x638)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>468235
>>468577
>>468608
Seems they're taking it a step further. Bribing their players with a "rewarding event" to give good reviews on the Play store. The best reward isn't even enough for a 10 pull. Good stuff.
>>
>>468619
Remember the days when we praised these fucks for the ridiculously good SVIP and the way they handled the Shiki BP fuckup?
>>
What are the best units to invest now? Lots of awakening in the last months
>>
>>468623
What do you have?
>>
>>468624
Almost everyone
I stopped playing 2 months ago
>>
>>468631
>Almost everyone
>2 months ago
Eh. A. Phoebe I guess?
>>
>>468633
yeah, i think i'll awake miyuki first
>>
>>466328
Chink scam like genshin
>>
File: p2w.png (905 KB, 788x546)
905 KB
905 KB PNG
Well the monthly pass value just shot up a bit. Still nothing compared to whales but at least minnows can stay somewhat afloat.
>>
>>469782
My main issue I can't progress with elemetium because I don't have ur weapon
>>
what the fuck is that collapsed 11, it's cancer wtf
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/gachagaming/comments/k7tti6/illusion_connect_is_literally_grossing_millions/
It was only 6 months ago. Looks how the mighty has fallen
>>
>>470018
Just do Durendal Eternal for the UR weapon. Upgrade and put some SSR gears on 4 Charlotte, Kiriya, Enforcers and Eileen/Angela/Cubie or something and it's quite easy. There is even some guides for it on YouTube if you struggle which units you need to use at specific stages
>>
File: 1607038881462.png (31 KB, 128x128)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>470106
nyooo
>>
bros how do you deal with the bunnies in collapsed i'm getting obliterated
>>
File: image000.jpg (36 KB, 424x400)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>470579
yeah, they are a pain in the ass, I used some single targets first to remove some of their HP and then cleared the board with some AOEs and used Kasumi to finish it
>>
>>470106
EoS soon~
>>
File: 85139450_p3_master1200.png (172 KB, 280x407)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>470708
I don't think so, they are still milking the playerbase, this week they are releasing the first SP banner and you can only pull by using diamonds
>>
File: Bluestacks_wEmamuSkND.jpg (238 KB, 2054x1091)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
bitch better be strong
>>
>>471499
her birds do a lot of damage at Ares
>>
>>471499
Congrats. How many rolls did it take you?
>>
post waifus
>>
EIKOU NO
>>
>>471904
EOS
>>
File: Ep6_MWgVoAApUat.jpg (312 KB, 1379x1948)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>471848
>>
>>470579
I used Rynda with her Birds, finished in 30 seconds
>>
File: HerseySkin.png (581 KB, 610x948)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
>>471848
>>
File: dev note.png (1.14 MB, 800x1600)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>
File: 1621776482938.jpg (58 KB, 346x482)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>472540
>SP banner is diamond only
>P2W UR gear
>>
>>472797
sp banner uses red tickets
>>
>>472835
I don't know anon... people at the trannycord are saying that the SP banner is diamond only
>>
>Superprism going full retard and I'm on the verge of quitting IC
>Still tempted to drop cash for Angela's rerun costume
Why is my coomer brain so fucking stupid?
>>
wow, a rarity stronger than SSR

great

definitely never a sign of a dead game
>>
File: 20201211_195633.jpg (17 KB, 230x197)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>473198
I'm debating quitting the game too, but I guess I can still last 1 or 2 months
>>
Okay, I want that mousepad IRL
>>
110x for no Ming the other week, already x60 for no Ming this week

cunt of a game just let me get Wisdom so I actually stand a chance in Ares
>>
File: 85139450_p1_master1200.png (115 KB, 306x407)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>474739
bro... I hope that I get at least 1 Ming this time, it's probably the 4th time that I try to pull this cunny and she don't come home
>>
Sp banner uses select tickets, it also took pity times of 70 to get her.
>>
>got twins anna and jason with 40 tickets
cant wait for elena
>>
>>475012
die
>>
>>474739
100, 80 and no 90 rolls, still no Ming
>>
I just quit cause once the chars go to lvl 100 it takes like 3 days of raiding to link for one char. Thats just too much.
>>
>>475503
210 total from this banner & last one, still no Ming
>>
>>477130
What about Jason? He certainly spooked me when trying to get Flora.
>>
>>477174
My Jason is already 5* and a half from the BP, I sure hope not to roll him, but I don't mind another Anna to finish off her awakening
>>
>>477239
Did you miss out on Junko?
>>
>>477250
I rolled what I could for her, 40 tickets, no shot
>>
>>477130
that really sucks
good luck next time
>>
>roll the Twins
>immediately become a mainstay in arcana team
it's gonna be a long time before I can awaken them but at least I have them, r-right?
>>
>>478867
Congrats. Also in my Arcana team + used 80 universal shards on them. No way I'm gonna even attempt to roll further on that 1%.
>>
>>478942
Good shit bro! Considering using my uni shards too, but I'm an autistic savefag who refuses to ever use resources. How are they at 5*?
>>
>>478961
Don't have them at 5* yet, will make them that after this Ares season. Someone in my guild got them at 6*. 5* lens is what you wanna get because of the 1000 rage restore if one of them dies. As a unit they are quite useful in combination with Haruka for example because of their low energy cost. Placing them in front of Haruka one by one can make them deal fast chains of aoe and single target damage to the enemy team/leader at a low cost.
>>
>>478979
My bad, my brain is fried with disgaea rpg star rarities still.
>Haruka
Good call bro, I've only leveled her, but I haven't started farming shards for her. The recall makes for some really nice burst. I think I'll start investing in her now.
>>
>>478997
Know that feeling. I also mix up alot of rarities from other games I play. Still need to get used to call the new tier of units SP instead of UR. Sounds good. Many were sleeping on Haruka because of her low base stats. But she is actually quite solid in Ares for burst and dealing with taunting annoyances such as Angela.

Also, I hope we get more information about the upcoming Collab soon. Looks like it might be Re:Zero because the blurry image resembles the fountain in that anime.
>>
>>479030
Honestly bro! Naming the new tier "SP" instead of "UR" feels really strange considering that UR already exists for gear. What is SP supposed to stand for? Special? I genuinely didn't even realize that the Twins were a new rarity until after the fact. I fear that SP units will slowly become more common and will lead to the birth of UR units.
Had no idea there was gonna be another collab either. This game is really my tertiary, so I rarely do more than my dailies. If it is Re:Zero, then it'll give me a shot to redeem myself for not rolling on their banner in Grand Cross. Hopefully we can all bring them home, because seeing that forever-gray Junko in my unit list activates my gachatism to near-schizo levels.
>>
File: 1604635151465.png (111 KB, 311x237)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>479091
>What is SP supposed to stand for?
SuperPrism
>>
File: dev note.jpg (143 KB, 800x1800)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>
>>480463
Gonna get that Cubie skin
>>
>>480463
>Anna summer skin
The time is upon us, my dick
>>
>>473198
Bro, are they even that coomer?
>>
>>480481
>tfw no cubie
I think I've thrown 60 tickets at her and still have nothing. It fucking HURTS

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.