[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 72 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1622456675317.png (840 KB, 860x480)
840 KB
840 KB PNG
Summer Event currently on unit July

>reroll
Go until chapter 1-1 then grab everything from the missions and the box.
For tierfags you should aim for Daphne Bloom > Lulu = Satan > Iblis = Salucia = KS-VIII > whatever

Recruit filter: https://purindaisuki.github.io/tkfmtools/en/enlist/filter/

Team Building:
https://tkfm.wiki/teams/

/vmg/ guild#:
(Make sure to have/vmg/ in your profile comment to gain priority)

Previous Thread:
>>398589
>>
Oh yeah, I forgot the partial CG archive here:
https://ecchi.iwara.tv/users/BK20201225/videos?page=1
>>
Headpats for Lulu.
>>
After 39 reroll I finally got 2 SSR including a Satan.
And of all the possible outcome it was another Satan.
This game is fucking curse.
>>
>>466404
She's such a fucking dork, I love her.
>>
File: 1622696581999.png (446 KB, 696x654)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>Thought that I would be satisfied with one at least copy of every unit
>Wife KS-VIII, so wanted to rush her rooms
>Turns out you can't use advanced keys for the second room
>The only way to get a basic key, without shelling more money is to wait until an event gives one out
>This event, which won't end for over a month, does not give out any keys, neitherless basic light keys
>Considering thinking about going back into the banner, just to chase the second copy Despite not even paying the money to get her garunteed, because I couldn't pull her once in my after over a hundred sunmons.
>>
I just left the guild I was in, it was sort of dead. Hopefully by tomorrow /vmg/ will have space to accept me
>>
Anyone know if limited character pieces are going to be available in the shop after the banner?
Do I need to buy the pieces now?
>>
>>466307
>White color Iblis
I really hope they're not gonna do a stealth bait and switch.
>>
The level 60 mission is pretty brutal. Anyone cleared it yet?
>>
>>466803
Did it with slulu/lulu/salucia/satan/ksviii
Had to potential 6 satan to survive wave 3 and also 5*'d ksviii because why not
>>
>>466835
Does it have anything good? I'm only 52 and barely have enough resources to level characters anymore.
>>
>>466838
just the standard event currency
>>
>>466850
Alright, thanks anon.
>>
Should I reroll in the summer banner or in the Eternal one? Are the summer characters any good compared to rerolling for Satan?
>>
>>466923
Well they're limited so you should get them anyway.
Suzuka and KS-8 are good while S.Lulu shines when you have a lot of healers and supports. I'd try to get Lulu since she does something unique + another SSR.
>>
>>466927
Thanks anon. Time to reroll I guess.
>>
Lana best girl
>>
>>466404
>>466509
You ARE gonna give her that Ba'alstation, right?
>>
Post codes
D7B75A
>>
/vmg/ leader, if there is anyone not online for a long time could you kick them so I can join?
>>
>>467436
I made a couple of extra spots, you should be good now.
>>
>>467440
thanks, just applied
>>
So should I just be farming some random event node for the points if I can't progress it any further for either material or combat reasons? I'm only account lvl 22 or so.
>>
File: file.png (756 KB, 642x679)
756 KB
756 KB PNG
i dont know if i should be using the resources to level these so i can do the infinite levels or using them for the stages you open
>>
>>467667
always let like 300 of each material or you won't be able to progress for 8 hours like me
>>
>>467755
yeah thats why i was thinking of unlocking all of those first, i ran out of materials yesterday and couldnt do anything
>>
Should I restart and reroll? I have a few SSR already but my level is 15. Doesn't seem I can get enough to more 10 rolls.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (492 KB, 1115x2001)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>466307
>Caesar about to NTR some village dude in the summer event
>then this happens
wtf ....
>>
>>467897
i always skip those story things, are there ever any lewd scenes in them?
>>
>>467921
So far only the text in this one. But no live 2d scenes
>>
File: file.png (767 KB, 601x801)
767 KB
767 KB PNG
how do you get the things to unlock puzzle pieces for this?
>>
>>467667
Level them to 5/8 so you can still gain event points. The drops are also good money if you don't wanna buy anything from the shop or just need money.
>>
What should I be doing in the event if my team level is only in the 20s?
>>
>>467423
I need someone else recruitment code. Just post one already.
>>
>>468110
7HKSM5
>>
File: 21df30.jpg (159 KB, 768x1024)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>468114
Thanks, I use it.
>>
>>467581
>>468011
Just grind part-time/daily quests until you level up enough to tackle them. You have over a month to get everything done. If you grind as hard as some of us did during the Easter event, you should be in your late 30s/early 40s by the time we're halfway done.

>>467921
Unfortunately, there is no sex scenes outside of the ones from the discipline room/Quest mode. Despite there sexual encounters, it's either off screen, or skipped entirely.

>>467935
When part 2 comes out soon™.
>>
>>467423
V3US9F
>>
>>467423
RZXSCT
>>
File: 47f.jpg (13 KB, 589x419)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>468120
I will never unsee this now.
>>
>>466307
Is there a art rip of this game?
>>
How do I do tower lvl 25, the one with the two Iblis? How am I supposed to tank 360k bleed damage every turn.
>>
>>468678
Like everything else, potentials and stars.
>>
File: 1618265580266.jpg (92 KB, 444x659)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpsOt7rcZCE
>it was royalty music all along
>>
I pulled Summer Lulu in a yolo pull, I already have Aiko and normal Lulu maxed at 60, and I also have Salucia partially leveled.

Since I don't have Noel or Daphne (otherwise I wouldn't be asking) who should be my 5th team member for a team using Summer Lulu's leader skill? Fiora for shields? Satan for taunts even though she won't have her leader skill? Iris because fuck it she's so powerful? Or someone else I haven't considered?
>>
>>469251
Mine is S!Lulu, Lulu, Salucia, Fiora, Iris. I'd replace Fiora for Daphne and Noel for Lulu
>>
What part time are you farming first anons?
>>
>>469372
I'm trying to build up the bonuses for the level 60 one. While I am able to beat it, i would be able to 3 star the event if it wasn't for the fact that the enemy Iris's post turn damage persists throughout the stage.
>>
>>469341
So should I use Fiora or Iris in the last slot? I don't want to take out Aiko (her healing from the third slot where she can spam her ult every turn is too good) and the two Lulus and Salucia are obvious.
>>
>>469429
Ia Salucia for the attack buff after she attacks or something else?
>>
>>469429
I'd say Fiora is best for just mindless auto farming.
I run S!Lulu/Lulu/Aiko/Salucia/Daphne in that order, so I guess just put Fiora in position 5.
>>469454
Salucia is the only supporter that attacks on basic attack, so S!Lulu's skill lets her attack twice.
>>
>>469513
>Salucia is the only supporter that attacks on basic attack, so S!Lulu's skill lets her attack twice.
Wow, I totally missed that. That's pretty sick. Time to dust off the elf then.
>>
Is it still NTR if the husband is happy about it?
>>
File: file.png (1.37 MB, 688x1241)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
whats this costume from? is it idol iblis?
>>
>>469935
That's netorase
>>
>>469951
It's Summer Iblis. Apparently, they didn't finish her in time for the event, so she's not summonable.
I think they said they would try to put her in the game at some point.
Probably not during the event, though.
>>
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! PLEASE JUST DIE BY TURN 4 YOU DUMB DRAGON!
>>
Got Summer Lulu, any low rarity girls that I can use with her?
>>
>>470481
Aiko, Fiora and Irene
>>
>>470759
>>470481
With Aiko in the third slot, so she uses her ult and can continuously use it
>>
>>467423
5MJWUC
>>
>>467423
Finally done rerolling. Please use my code. 293QH4
>>
>>467440
I sent an application too if there's still space. Thanks.
>>
summer lulu is the first water ssr I've gotten.
>>
File: 1621932502840.jpg (230 KB, 1280x960)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>drained all my demonites to get summer Lulu
>still have more demonites than money
>>
>>471198
>>still have more demonites than money

Same, I'm in a perpetual shortage of coins, potential 4+ is an absolute ass to upgrade.
>>
what should I do with summer lulu
>>
>>471553
buy her a baal station
>>
Can you clear level 60 dailies or the event just by having full 60 characters? I don't know of I ehould be prioritizing potentials or levels.
>>
>>472457
I'm able to do the event, with all the buffs it gives you, but not the dailies yet. It'd be preferable if you did both simultaneously. Although there is a massive EXP/Coin sink and there is a quite an uncomfortable amount of stats on the table, for the last few levels, events like this are the best time to grind potential, as grinding them through story is heavily inefficient with stamina/skip tickets, meanwhile you can farm EXP/Coins all year round.
>>
>>468471
SOMEONE ANSWER ME GODDAMNIT
>>
>>472871
Oh, that's good to know. Being down in coins really sucks so I have to choose which one I wanna do. But I guess just whatever gets me stronger units all works to clearing the Iblis bonus stage.
>>
>>473148
Answer my question please
>>
>>473342
Probably not, game was released this year and it isn't famous.
>>
How's everyone's summons treating them? Saved 12 multies specifically for this only to get KS8 twice. Should I give up and save for next seasonal?
>>
>lost in a normal battle event in Summer event
Wtf, it's a full harpies battle and these fuckers hit hard with their special. I have a few stamina potion going to waste soon, I guess I will farm some materials for potential of my main dps
>>
>>473533
I see....
>>
>>473342
This >>473533 and also the devs are Taiwanese so they don't have a foothold in Japan making it a lot more niche.
>>
I'm interested in picking this game up. I cleared up until 1-1, claimed everything from the map as well as my mailbox/achievements, and I only have 12,950 demonite. Is that the maximum that you get from re-rolling right now?
>>
>>473592
That and if you clear the entire prologue to pick all rewards, you get one of these super draw that you can use once a day on a banner
>>
>>473592
PANPIANOSOSEXY
IAM87
MiruxTKFM

After you are done rerolling you can use these codes to get a bi more demonite. I don't think they will stack up for an extra 10x draw in a reroll. And if you use discord, join their official discord because I got them from here
>>
>>473596
>>473598
Awesome, thanks a lot you two!
>>
Why doesn't this game works via BlueStacks?
>>
>>473719
idk just use Nox
>>
>>473719
>>473720
i use mumu and it works alright, occasionally crashes though
>>
>>473568
got to 76/100 before getting only 3*, SLulu
>>
Is there no way to farm shards to evolve characters like in various other games? Is purchasing the shards from the shop during this limited time my only means to evolve the summer characters?

If so, I'm kind of regretting re-rolling for a summer character. I probably would have been better off just going without someone who was always available so I could slowly awaken them over time. :(
>>
>>474653
I'm pretty sure that as long as you have the character, you'll be able to buy the pieces from the shop, even if they're limited.
That's how it is for my Easter Satan, at least.
>>
>>473719
It does, but not out of the box.
Do this:
Launch Multi Instance Manager
Click New Instance
Select Fresh Instance
Select Nougat 64 bit
Select x86 options for the ABI setting and do not select ARM
Customize the rest of the options (CPU cores, RAM, etc.) according to your preferences
Finally click Create.
Your new instance should be listed in the Manager. Click Start to run it. Now install the apk and play the game.
>>
>>474888
And there's no time limit for that? They won't just go *poof* when the event ends? If true, that's an immediate relief, thanks.
>>
I noticed there seems to be fixed drops for potential items from dispatches, like the claw stuff are more likely to appear from green/training areas. Anyone knows what else the other areas give more of?
>>
>>474653
>>474942
As you can see here, I can still buy essence for Easter Satan, despite her event being long gone.
>>
>>475124
Awesome stuff, thanks for the confirmation!

BTW, to anyone else reading this, what's the best way to rank up so I can level my girls further? As mentioned earlier I just started a new account a few days ago and want to grind the summer event, but all of my characters are only around Level 12 or so and can only do the first few nodes. I know it's tied to your rank, so I'd like to increase that as quickly as possible to make the most of the event, but I'm not sure which quests offer the most rank XP so I can focus on those.

Any help would be appreciated!
>>
>>475500
All quests give the same amount of EXP, 120 x Stamina cost, so it doesn't really matter where you grind.

30 stamina will give you 360exp, 40 will give you 480, etc...
>>
>>475505
Thanks!

I guess I'll just grind the summer nodes that I can then, until I rank up some more. At least I'll be getting event something out of my stamina spent, even if the nodes I'm running aren't ideal.
>>
Also, if I keep clearing the summer event, will I ne able to upgrade all of the facilities to Lv. 20 or will I need to pick-and-choose?
>>
has anyone done any maths about how hard its gonna be to get nana reward from the event? it seems like a lot of points
>>475561
should be able to get all of them to 20 easily
>>
>>475602
I just reached the 4th area, and I'm at 40000~ points.
The first Nana is at 80000, so it should take me another week or so.
Mostly being gated by building materials right now.
>>
>>475658
oh i didnt notice theres 2 of them
thats good then, 80k should be achieveable, i just saw the one at 170k or whatever it was
>>
>>475658
I'm at 65k now or thereabouts. I did have a few pots stocked up going in to the event.
>>
>>475602
Thanks, I'll just keep pumping whatever I can into them to make the progress easier for me (since I just started and my levels are pretty low). I'd love to be able to get the Summer Nana, but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it with my low stamina cap and levels. I'll certainly try, though.
>>
File: file.png (21 KB, 253x216)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
C'mon, she's not exactly flat.
>>
How do you create an account? it wont let me swipe.
>>
>>475789
Try to do the part time missions. The drops you get can also be sold for coins so you can still push your levels higher. The 20 stam part time missions are level capped at 25, so you can probably get there fairly quickly.
Low stamina cap isn't that big of a deal since the stamina regen isn't really fast, you'll just have to check back more often. I think pots also give fixed 100 stamina instead of 100% stamina.
>>
>>475888
Never mind I'm a retard.
>>
>>475830
Daphne pads her chest.
Well ok, what this game considers to be flat is strange. Big boobs not big enough to be called giant are called hot tits, anything less is considered flat.
Nana, whom I'm sure everyone had thoroughly examined, is also categorized as flat.
>>
>>475893
Unfortunately I'm only Level 15 right now, so the enemies hit way too hard for me right now. I'll keep pressing forward though and do them when I can!
>>
>>475959
If you want to farm the event, just do the event quest filled with mermaids until you're at a high enough level then do the part time jobs.
>>
>>475979
That's exactly what I'm doing, haha.It's only 200 points per run but it's better than nothing, and I'm still getting rank XP out of it meaning I'm slowly getting stronger.

Appreciate the advice! At least the event is around for a decent amount of time, so hopefully I'll be able to manage it if I'm diligent enough.
>>
I got these girls from my free rolls.
Did I do good anons? Or should I just reroll?
>>
>>476428
Nevermind. After doing some required reading, I learned that isn't a very good roll. Did it again, and got Daphne, Minayomi and Britney. I'm tempted to roll again to see if I can get more than just Daphne, but we'll see.
>>
>>476474
Don't spend too much time rerolling and try to start doing the event. You might miss out on the free Nana ssr if you start so late.
>>
>>476474
I rerolled to get Summer Lulu and then I spent draws on Daphne banner which I don't remember if it's still on to get her, now I am running a full healer team
>>
Baal from recruitment never.
>>
>>476810
>Risked it and went leader + support
>Bond 3 Daphne
Summer Lulu with almost perma shields gonna be so good bros.
>>
>>475830
She just reached 18 when she first met Cesar in her ministory. Maybe barely legal = flat tits? Idk.

Anyway what would be the next seasonal limiteds be? Halloween? What is the next major seasonal event after summer?
>>
>>476876
If they were to follow Japan's seasonal themes, probably onsen.
>>
>>476876
>Maybe barely legal = flat tits?
But Nana is also flat tits and she is Caesar's childhood friend.
>>
>>476997
>Nana
She's more hebe for me. But maybe it's based on body type and not actual age to not anger the west. I mean Iris is a fucking lolibaba.
>>
>>476810
Feeling like a tard here. Didn't even know that choosing multiple traits gave the potential for 3*s.

Tried it one, ONE fucking time and got a Lulu. kinda mad
>>
>>477417
No, it's only when the Leader trait is there. You can fine tune who you get to some extent by adding traits for a specific SSR. The op has a link for that.
>>
>>477421
I'd hate to know how many times I have passed up the Leader trait over the past few months.
>>
>>477424
Maybe the next OP should have that somewhere in the so people can avoid missing out on these.
>>
>>477429
I got a Satan from recruitment right when I started the game and assumed it was a guaranteed gib that everyone got. lel
>>
>>477432
Too bad getting Baal seems quite hard, unless you get traits that really lock in on her.
>>
>>477438
Managed to pull a single copy of her from a rate up banner. Not sure how viable she is like that but I have been using her anyway because have Iblis and Satan.

Rank 60
using Iblis (bond 2), Satan (2), Lulu (2), Ba'al (1), and Mesmiia (2).
Would I be better off trading anyone out for an SR/R unit? Have pretty much all of them at bond 5.
>>
>>477446
I do have a bond 1 Baal, I would just like to eventually get her to bond 5. She sounds absolutely ridiculous when she starts firing off Psychological Flames every other turn.
Not very familiar with end game units, but Iris is always a good pick for content where she can get going.
>>
Since I have Summer Lulu I want to purchase the Lulu package that you get for clearing Chapter 2 to pair with her, but it's around $70 CDN which is the price of a full game.

I don't mind making IAP here-and-there and would have done it easily for around $30 (which is typically the cost for a guaranteed 5* in another game), but it's more than double the cost here. :/
>>
File: true.jpg (115 KB, 848x633)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>477584
Good call, even $30 is far too much.
Don't spend your money on gachashit.
If you absolutely insist on wasting money only purchase the cheap monthly pass that most games offer. But still, don't do it.
>>
Just did a ten pull and got another Summer Lulu, this game just hates me.
She is my only SSR by the way,
>>
>>477679
Yeah, I'm not adverse to spending on gacha games, but only if the guaranteed summons are priced fairly (which they aren't here).

Similar to you, I do usually grab the monthly passes when they offer it so I might do that here. I'll give it a bit more thought, but those are at least cheap enough to where I get value out of them without feeling like I'm wasting all of my money.
>>
>fenied a threesome scene AGAIN
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>477802
You'll have a harder time now, but you're better off in the long run. You can still use Aiko and Fiora for healer teams and eventually pick up Daphne and Lulu from recruitment. Make sure to watch out for the Leader trait from recruitment and then just cross reference the recruit filter from op.
Unless they add bond increasing tiems, I don't think we'll be able to raise summer Lulu's bond once she's gone.
>>
Fuck those counter bitches in the 50 stamina part time.
>>
Well. Rerolled again and it earned me Daphne and Mesmiia.
Should I just cut my losses and move on?
>>
>>478534
You might miss out on Nana if you don't grind the event anon.
>>
>>478534
Daphne's good.
Miia's not great, but she's a cute snek and one of the few flat girls in the game right now.
>>
>>479184
To be clear, by "not great", I mean that she doesn't work well in the Spire, which is the hardest content in the game, because you can't stun bosses in the Spire.
She's perfectly fine for basically everything else.
>>
For a S.Lulu comp, should I use Fiora, Irene, or Salucia?
>>
>>467423
VM5CBH
>>
>>479415
Use Aiko instead of Irene
>>
Is Daphne good enough or should I keep rerolling?
>>
>>479465
I already have Aiko in the lineup. I even have her in slot 3 for the for the meme comp.
>>
>>479594
Look at the OP, she's good.
>>
>got summer shizuka twice and summer ksvii
>just wanted lulu
>>
>>479760
I got Shizuka three times and I also just want Lulu
>>
>>479760
>>479763
I only got 1 SSR out of 80+ rolls now. It's Lulu so I'm fine with it but it'd suck if it wasn't.
>>
What's the best place to grind out exp when I'm new?
>>
>>479992
Read the thread anon, someone asked this like two days ago
>>
>>479992
Exp is directly related to stamina spent, so it doesn't matter what you do.
>>
Outside of leveling is there any actual way to up your power that doesn't involve whaling to evolve? Upgrading potential seems like a very minimal boost for the effort needed.

Also how important is it to join a guild? I wanted to join the /vmg/ but it's full and I assume there aren't any reserve ones.
>>
>>480105
only level / evolve / potential / discipline / bond level as far as i know
you unlock a new (passive?) skill at potential 6 btw, for some units it seems quite good
and it may seem like a small amount but all those % bonuses will stack up eventually and theres a lot of potential upgrades to do
>>
>>480105
pretty sure theres a bunch of inactive people in the guild too, wait for GM to come to thread and he'll probably kick some so you can join
>>
>>480105
Guild shop occasionally has Demonite/Summon Contracts and other goodies, so you’ll want to get in on that.

We were really active last week, so we got the weekly summon early as well.
>>
>>480173
I see, how stingy is the game with currency actually? I've been rolling on the summer banner and got up to eighty before I got S. Shizuka, she seems meh, but I'm not sure if I should keep rolling just because it's a limited banner.
>>
>>480176
I think you get almost 20 rolls worth in demonites from just dailies/weeklies/monthlies. Some events like the current one also give a good amount of tickets.
Shizuka seems okay as a debuffer. Also top qt3.14.
>>
This fucking game
>>
>>476810
>Leader
Been playing this shit for weeks and I haven't even seen this yet
>>
>>480441
It's rare, but if you weren't already looking for it I imagine you could easily miss it.
>>
is minayomi any good? I just pulled her
>>
>>480607
She's pretty good and one of the only decently usable SR's, but if you already have a couple SSR attackers and/or have been raising Iris like you should, then Minayomi is redundant and a step down.
>>
>>480345
kek, I loved this mini story within the summer event
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.28 MB, 682x1440)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
Give her to me, you bastards.
>>
>>480441
What's actual percentage of seeing the tag? Arknights which has a similar system has it's 6* tag on a like 0.2% chance.
>>
>>480633
>raising Iris like you should
Is she good late game or something? I've never actually used her.
>>
>>480867
She's good in the Spire , because only in the Spire do you get to fight the same enemies for 20+ turns, so you actually get value out of her ults.
>>
Probably a stupid question, but are 10 individual summon tickets better than a single 10x summon ticket?
As far as I'm aware, there is no boosted chance in a ten-roll.
>>
No, the only thing that changes is saved time.
>>
>>480939
Gotcha. Thanks anon.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (581 KB, 720x960)
581 KB
581 KB JPG
>>480867
Iris is a SSR hidden in the body of a R. The damage over time from her ultimate is insanely good for longer battles (bosses and Spire battles) to the point where she outdamages most if not all of the actual SSR's.

Also, her second scene is quality dragon cunny.
>>
Any good non-SSR healers outside of Aiko?
>>
>>480867
>>480878
Should mention that some of the later floors cancel DOT effects.
>>
Is this another stamina intensive event for part 2? Was their previous events like this too? The stamina throttling is insane.
>>
>>481739
Pretty much every event so far has been one giant stamina sink after another. That's why potions expire.
>>
>throw 10-draw at Nana banner
>literally the first character
Neat.
>>
>>481739
Mini-events like Mesmiia/Daphne, no.

Easter Satan was “use 40 demonite refills to get everything”.

At least we have a lot more time here.
>>
>>481827
I guess I'll just have to choose which puzzles to unlock then.
>>
>>481070
Irene is great if you rely on Satan's infinite taunt leader skill to tank everything for your team, because her focused healing can sustain Satan all by herself. She's pretty terrible if you're not using Satan as your leader like that though, especially compared to Aiko or Lulu.
>>
>>481070
Marlene is decent. 66% chance of putting an enemy to sleep can be very helpful on some tough boss fights.
>>
File: file.png (1.23 MB, 670x1095)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
failing to 3* this stage, is there any healer that removes debuffs or anything? the main problem is them blocking heals on satan so she dies eventually
>>
I got pretty bad luck with getting SSRs, going to 60 for Lulu and 70 for Shizuka, but I got both so I'm pretty happy.
>>482089
Use Irene to focus heals on Satan.
>>
>>482099
irene doesnt remove debuffs does she?
the problem is the heals being scaled to 0% by lemias skill, not the amount of healing
>>
>>482100
Oh, I'll let someone else take this then.
>>
>>482089
Shift Satan out of the leader spot, so that she doesn't tank everything.
Hell, don't use her at all, and just bring another DPS.
Not sure why you're worried about dying when you've got 2 healers.
>>
>>482147
their ult 1shots aiko
>>
>>482155
Bring Fiora instead of Lulu, then, and save her ult to match theirs.
Pretty sure shields aren't affected by recovery rate down, either.
>>
>>482158
>>482155
Or keep Satan on the team but not as the leader, and save her ult to taunt off the Lamia ults.
>>
>>482159
oh yeah good idea, that worked hanks
>>
>>482163
(i had to get lucky for the first ult though as it hits before satan charges hers)
>>
What's the reason to go for dupes on a character in general? Ultimate level increase up to 5 times, and unlocking extra rooms without using keys. It also gives memory orbs obviously. Is there anything else it does? I'm just trying to judge if I should try for dupes on summer characters after getting them all or go back to eternal summons.
>>
>>482834
The biggest reason by far is ultimate levels
Not only can you increase % values of skills, you can get reduced cooldown and extended effect duration too depending on the unit which can be gamebreaking
>>
>>482906
Ok thats the only thing I could think of, as it seems to be the only thing unique to dupes. I should probably effort to dupe limited units that I want to use then, thank you.
>>
Is summer KS-VIII any good?
>>
fug, is 60 the max Rank? hate getting to this point in games.
>>
Anyone get puzzle rewards yet? Are they worth it?
>>
>>484250
It's just 15 memory pieces for the character and a scene discussing the photo in the puzzle. Also the summon tickets I guess.
>>
I'm someone who started recently so I don't know what a lot of the items do. Which event shop items would you all recommend I grab first? Anything important (i.e., limited to events and such)? Right now I'm just grinding various event currency through the part-time quests, but I don't know where to spend them.
>>
>>484364
My suggestion would be to prioritize:Nyotaimori for basic potential mats, particularly Beast Claws and Clean Water, since those are needed in large amounts, and you need to shell out an arm and a leg just to get your main team to potential 6. You'll need lots of exp pots too, but the ones in the shop don't seem particularly worth their value. Then again, there aren't a lot in the shop to begin with, so your call.

After that, you can split between beach balls for intermediate potential mats or sexy photos for discipline items. But I think both would hit diminishing returns pretty quickly, so you decide which would be more worthwhile for farming.

Advanced potential mats shouldn't even be on your radar right now, so honestly, you'd get better value out of exchanging ducks for coins.
>>
>>484364
Oh right.

Nothing in the item shop is limited. The point ladder and a few nodes on the event map are what you want to focus on, as far as limited items go.

Summer Nana is the main goal at 80k and 160k points, but the skill stone at 120k and the flawless spirits at 100k and 140k are in limited supply. In all honesty, the ladder is what you really want to focus on.
>>
>>484536
>>484546
Thanks, appreciate the help you two!

I'll just continue grinding the event point ladder then, and purchase the mentioned items from the shop before I focus on anything else.
>>
>>484324
It isn't even animated?
>>
Finally got a second SSR, I think that will be enough for now.
Kind of sad that I can only farm the level 25 quests because I'm week right now.
>>
>discord guide tell me to pretty much ignore Potential tab because it's a "whale" thing for the tower
>up my entire party to phase 4
>everything becomes easier
I should've done this earlier
>>
>>485006
smol Taiwanese company. Preasu understand.
>>
>>485794
Other nat 3* have an additional passive at phase 6. 10% att up is just too good to pass up
>>
>>485794
>discord guide
Well there you go.
>>
I heard that the last few levels give you a lot of stats, but this is ridiculous. I'm lvl 58 and the lvl 60 event missions are destroying me.
>>
>>486513
See
>>472871
>>
How much stake should you put in evolving? I just noticed the 10-rolls available in the Baal shop for Summer essence and wondered if I shouldn't just convert my memory orbs into 10 rolls.
>>
>>487047
cool i didnt know about that
i would use it if i had the orbs for it because im certainly not going to get enough to 5bond the summer ones, i just wanted them because waifus
>>
>>473719
>>474929
Just get bluestacks 5. Use the 64 bit. Works without messing with anything.
>>
>>485832
>phase 6.
Shit, I got poor just taking everyone to phase 4. I am going to save my resources until halloween, so I guess I will invest in my actual characters.
>>
>>487280
Is it working better? I remember when they first released it, it worked with some news games but overall it seemed to have way less features than Bluestacks 4
>>
>>487615
It still has the big con of less features. But its very simple and just works with most things you throw at it. I rarely encounter any sort of game crashing
>>
Be honest, do you actually think this game is fun, or is it just the novelty of being a porn based mobage?
>>
>>488221
I play it for the story
>>
>>488221
Only one I can play on the ios and its not published by Nutaku.
>>
>>488221
The story is genuinely hilarious.
>>
>>488221
I started for the *plot* and stayed for the plot
>>
Since I can't go to the previous thread to check, is there a general tier list for the new summer characters and how they stack up against all the other SSRs? It feels like Nana is the best and KS is the worst, but I'm not sure who I should focus on getting.
I should mention that I've pretty much cleared part 1, I'm just curious if I should pull for Lulu, Shizuka or KS.
>>
holy fuck how do i beat spire 30, not-kosmos cant fucking deal.
>>
>>488221
I play it because the story has no business being as funny as it is, and it's not published by Nutaku.
>>
>>488290
>>488641
What's wrong with Nutaku?
>>
>>488618
Lulu is the best and one of the best leaders in the game right now, but you need to have a team of top tier healers and supporters for her to be good. KS has a decent leader skill but doesnt have many units she can work with to make use o it, and Nana is mediocre since her bonus damage only applies to the first hit of an attack, if it applied to every hit she would be meta with KS and Summer KS
>>
>>488221
It is fun/funny and the game that Destiny Child should have been. Also doesn't take all fucking day to grind out your dailies and or burn stamina like Genshin or FGO.
>>
Buttslut when?
>>
Is there a spire guide?
>>
How much space does this game take up? Looks interesting but my storage is almost full.
>>
>>488962
They publish H games and gut them of the H content and tell anyone who complains to fuck off.
>>
>>489289
About 1.4 gb
>>
>>489370
Thanks, guess I have just enough. Is the APK on the erolabs website the one I should use?
>>
>>489079
Uh... so I can't help but notice you didn't mention Shizuka. Is she that bad?
>>
>>489441
Yup, that's what I used.
>>
>>489554
She's Minayomi but with higher DPS but slightly weaker debuffs. She's pretty good.
>>
>>488962
>>489306
I don't think Nutaku is to blame, because TABA is allowed fully uncensored. I think it's just international laws can be iffy, like the TenkafuMA devs said about having too many lolis.
>>
Why the hell does it keep on freezing on me lately? Uninstalling and reinstalling it doesn't fix things either.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.