[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 157 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1622609925.jpg (191 KB, 850x1768)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
Looks like Bailong has been running his mouth off again.

https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=gfl2&no=5233938

Amusing comments:
>Did this bastard have a disease that would kill him if he didn't cover his mouth?
>He's a bit cocky to rub a no-nonsense roll, so let's see if he's bringing the famous Bread White Night Starlight lol.
>>
wow Alchemy Stars is that good, huh
>>
>>465373
>they are afraid
>>
>>465373
Translate, please.
>>
>>465373
I don't speak chink what does it say?
>>
>>465373
>sees link
>guniggers
Remind me why they're popular to begin with?
>>
>>466915
>>466919
If you're talking about what BSL said
"I'm just gonna drop this here real quick. If this game (Alchemy Stars) opens in CN, and provided there are no hiccups to how it runs, it's going to cause a major extinction event to all these chibi sprite centered games in the market right now. There is no CN IP of that genre that has an art direction as strict as than they (Alchemy Stars) do. Their standards are on the same level as Granblue Fantasy bar none, so disgruntled Arknights players can jump ship there no problem. Not to mention alot of the devs are ex-Hypergryph devs too. Azur Lane will suffer the least, since even though the art direction is not on the same level, AL has a different core audience. On the other hand, I would suggest PNC to not release altogether, and instead put it into GFL2 as a game mode.
When I first saw this game (Alchemy Stars), PNC was the first that came to mind, aka "Arknights competitors": AK has no animated characters, we have them. AK has 2D sprites, ours is 3D. AK has auto mode, we have skip tickets. But after playing the first and second CBTs, I can say for certain it completely outclasses PNC in every way possible. Not even GFL's narrative selling point is going to save them either compared to Alchemy Stars, as it has a very Studio Trigger like story, very satisfying to read and experience. All in all: For disgruntled Arknights fans, jump ship to Alchemy Stars, it's the better version of Arknights. Azur Lane is still extremely stable due to its core audience, it's rise and fall depends on governemnt regulations. PNC, consider not releasing, since it's going to get completely dunked on in every aspect."
>>
>>469902
>check the 3D of the game from random youtube video since they call it better
>it just chibi 3D not something like PGR, Exos or Genshin/Honkai
>>
>>469902
gbf has chibi sprites though
>>
File: 1619271993294.png (73 KB, 219x156)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
BSL is one of the famous ex-Mica devs who got booted out cuz of internal drama between his co-workers, he also its active on Weibo, shittalking about his ex works(GFL) and colleagues(Mica).
He also tried to join Lowlight/Umineko team but got instantly booted out again.
And he's back again with more no sense regarding his new gem, saying that Arknights will die because everything arknights do, Alchemy Stars does it better.
>Alchemy stars comes from a company who is under Tencent
Vs
>Arknights who comes from a company who is under Yostar, but has 100% freedom.
We'll see how this game will bomb in China, but waking up saying it will kill the entire market, when we have Umamusume and Genshin bombing each month, its laughable.
Not counting that both games he mentioned are doing good in main land and have a strong community (not counting the toxic part).
This man never learns right?
>>
Who is BSL again? Just want to see why the hate for AK
>>
BTW Artery Gear is really bombing, right? I read that Bilibili push this game a lot and wasn't that good but actually made AL, AK, GFL, PGR fans unite to shit on it because Bili was kinda "censoring" their streams or vids on favour of Artery lol basically having streams delay or the algorithm that blocked some games to appearing first page.
>>
File: 1620887481963.jpg (255 KB, 915x794)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>470640
Ex-Mica(GFL) dev, that during "his" golden era and mica, decided to start flaming everyone at his workplace.
He was and still is full of himself and for that reason the majority of chinese developer houses dont want to hire him.
He's one of the reasons why every ex mica dev has a "curse" of creating drama after they left YZ house.
We saw it "recently" with Punishing Gray Raven also.
Now since he didnt join HG(Lowlight instantly denied his request), he now is spamming that AS is a better Arknights and will kill all the gachas in the market(laughs in Umamusume and GI), but its not confirmed that tour dog studios(As devs) hired him or not.
He might as well spouting nonsense
>>
>>470907
What happened to PGR? it only had one scandal at launch and Kurogame has been on the community's good side ever since
>>
>>469902
>Studio Trigger like story
is that a good thing?
>>
File: 1616001463981.jpg (404 KB, 500x500)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>470910
From what i remember, it was about 3 gfl veterans gettin booted out of the studio because the ceo decided to hire freshly new devs(mostly female from what i gathered).
Also it was decided to change some part of the story and some units were gettin redesigned by those new people, this gave birth to some "bad blood" between them and Kurogame CEO.
Ending in a leak of their private conversation (between him/them and the ceo/higher ups) on Weibo, obviously kurogame couldnt stay silent and not only this guy(who i cant remember his/her artist name) got reported, has to pay for damages and got instantly fired from the studio.
This is why chinese fandom loves to tell people that "where an ex mica dev goes, it leads to drama".
>>
>>470987
It seems excessive to lash out just because of some redesigns. And isn’t half of Kuro ex Mica?
>>
>>470997
Not half of kuro, but three of them who are considered "the founders" were ex mica veterans.
>>
>>470949
>kek lel kek
>promare
god no
>>
>>470658
all I know about Artery is that it has some real funny censorship, just slice the tits off
>>
>>470907
Doesn't he have a game of his own? He managed to rope infukun into doing it with him too right?
>>
>>470910
And what's with the 300USD costume thing I keep hearing about?
>>
>>470640
the guy who ripped off cod guns sound and then blame mica when he get fired. surprisingly thought he gt at job in mist sequence
>>
>>471209
He's working for a company that has never made a game like that before, basically a glorified wagie like lowlight.
>>
>>471199
At the time, there was a sort of spending event that had a lot of bundles and they brought back almost every skin for sale. Not to mention the Nier collab was going on so people were spending anyway. It was an option that if you spent $300 worth of stuff you'd get Qu's skin for free.

Or you could just buy it at its regular price like I did.
>>
>>470987
Redesigned to be... more lewd?
>>
>>471217
Doesn't Lowlight lead Hypergryph? I am pretty sure he is responsible for AK success
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRLQsyr3A20
Rundown on this game?
>>
>>472225
He used to lead Hypergryph, but Hypergryph is bankrolled by Yostar and Yaomeng (another GF alumnus). AK's success is due to a combination of Yostar's full court press marketing ability, Lowlight's excellent aesthetic sense, the music that they spent a ton of money on and the fact that it was perfectly poised to exploit a niche that nobody had filled for a while.

Unfortunately, Lowlight was apparently TOO free with commissioning music (supposedly it was for his private consumption and that of his inner circles) and spent too much money on it, so he got thrown out of his CEO seat and made into the creative director or something. The irony is that apparently AK began doing better without him at the helm and Lowlight's main purpose now is to write the plot.
>>
>>471457
Supposedly they removed one of the artists' (Jimmy Pan's) signatures from his skins and demonized him for doing it, then demanded he apologize for it on camera or something.
>>
File: 20210607_131338.jpg (825 KB, 2048x1811)
825 KB
825 KB JPG
>>472418
From what i remember, jimmy designed the swimsuit series on PGR.
He's famous for leaving his signature, a smiling panda, on his works hidden as some sort of easter egg.
This actually seemed to have triggered the female playerbase (supposedly the toxic sjw one) and ended up in Kurogame CEO releasing an apology on Weibo.
And not only he had to write an apology to the playerbase(and China) , he ordered Jimmy to do the same on weibo and on stream , after that he had to delete his signature from every art he did for PGR(swimsuit included).
Obviously Jimmy was pretty much sad about this(most of his works now dont show his iconic signature anymore), but most importantly he was the last one of his group(the mica veterans who worked on PGR) still working under Kurogame.
He was truly loyal to the project and this event only made things worse later on.
Since Kurogame already fired up two of his friends, for other reasons (mostly internal drama, bad blood between them and CEO, fear of gettin fired up because KG hired new developer etc).
One of them, after gettin fired up, decided to leak a private company conversation plus started shittalking about the company.
This didnt go unnoticed, Kurogame sued him instantly, then supposedly used this event to also fired up Jimmy Pan from the company, accusing him guilty of "promoting internal conflicts whitin the company"(neither confirmed by him or Kurogame).
>>
>>472517
>SJW
How can they even exist in China?
>>
I figured you dorks probably know more, but what mobile game had the shortest global server
>>
>>473047
XD Unlimited lasted 5 months or so?
>>
Blessed thread
>>
>>472416
>The irony is that apparently AK began doing better without him at the helm and Lowlight's main purpose now is to write the plot.
I mean, maybe? The game's made like $310M on its first year and $350M on the second year, soooo you could say that the game makes more money now.
Also, Lowlight was listed as AK's director on the PV3. And, since the game's aesthetics hasn't changed a bit, I think it's safe to assume he still leads the development.
>>
File: 1623200354761.jpg (44 KB, 711x420)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>474605
forgot the picture
>>
>>474605
>>474613
Like I said, he's the creative director but he doesn't run the company anymore. Dumped all his stock last January while Yao Meng/Yostar still hold a controlling interest in HG.
>>
>>465373
>Literal whos
>claims game will exterminate all competition purely because the art is supposedly better
>no mention of gameplay in a game comparison
I don't play any of the games mentioned but why should anyone give a fuck about this guy again? This is basically /v twitter thread level
>>
>>474941
He was one of the key members of Mica, maker of GFL. He was also the lead dev of GFL 2 for a long time before he was sacked
>>
>>474941
Nothing more schizo than a chink schizo. The dog-eating must've went into his head.
>>
>separate server for NA
>locked out of event and limited chacter
>>>>>>proximo beta

global is DOA already
>>
>>475002
>1 mil pre reg
>PGR can't even get more than 60k
Doesn't look like it chief. It has strong hype and marketing and releasing with no competitor
>>
>>474941
Barking like a mad dog is pretty much all he has going for him. He claimed to have a zip file of Mica dirt that he would release, that was 2 years ago. Hardly anyone respects him, especially after he - as the Mist Sequence frontman - began banning anyone who so much as responded to anything related to GF from looking at the Mist Sequence official weibo page.
>>
>>465373
Translation:
Translation:
"I'm just gonna drop this here real quick. If this game (Alchemy Stars) opens in CN, and provided there are no hiccups to how it runs, it's going to cause a major extinction event to all these chibi sprite centered games in the market right now. There is no CN IP of that genre that has an art direction as strict as than they (Alchemy Stars) do. Their standards are on the same level as Granblue Fantasy bar none, so disgruntled Arknights players can jump ship there no problem. Not to mention alot of the devs are ex-Hypergryph devs too. Azur Lane will suffer the least, since even though the art direction is not on the same level, AL has a different core audience. On the other hand, I would suggest PNC to not release altogether, and instead put it into GFL2 as a game mode.
When I first saw this game (Alchemy Stars), PNC was the first that came to mind, aka "Arknights competitors": AK has no animated characters, we have them. AK has 2D sprites, ours is 3D. AK has auto mode, we have skip tickets. But after playing the first and second CBTs, I can say for certain it completely outclasses PNC in every way possible. Not even GFL's narrative selling point is going to save them either compared to Alchemy Stars, as it has a very Studio Trigger like story, very satisfying to read and experience. All in all: For disgruntled Arknights fans, jump ship to Alchemy Stars, it's the better version of Arknights. Azur Lane is still extremely stable due to its core audience, it's rise and fall depends on governemnt regulations. PNC, consider not releasing, since it's going to get completely dunked on in every aspect."
>>
>>472535
They're more like conservative feminists.
>>
>>475071
>5k twitter followers on EN twitter
>>
>>477095
>Isn't even in the marketing phase yet
>>
File: Suiside_1.png (178 KB, 431x440)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
More Suisai amusement
>>
File: Suiside_2.jpg (227 KB, 889x1280)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>477866
>>
File: Suiside_3.jpg (314 KB, 864x1920)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>477867
>>
File: Suiside_4.jpg (354 KB, 864x1920)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>477870
>>
File: Suiside_5.jpg (408 KB, 898x1920)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
>>477874
>>
File: Suiside_6.jpg (418 KB, 898x1920)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>477879
>>
>>477866
What did Suisai do in 2019?
>>
>>477922
Long story short, he started weibo drama that got him fired by Yuzhong (he was already on the way out, this just made it immediate) and the fallout also resulted in BSL being removed. Suisai was trying to get public opinion on his side but he was so clumsy and hamfisted about it that everyone ended up hating him even more instead.
>>
File: suisai sad.jpg (118 KB, 876x1920)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
suisai rn
>>
Suisai's recent works at Manjuu are pretty great. I hope Lin won't fire him for being a retard.
>>
>>478509
>>478034
Sounds like he is still respected if he get a job at Manjuu. Missing out Mist Sequence might be a boon for him since BSL is over there and that project seems iffy to me
>>
File: 1622646150321.png (3.26 MB, 2353x2845)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB PNG
>>477866
>>477867
>>477870
>>477874
>>477879
>>477880
>>
>>478522
>Sounds like he is still respected
Lel he got insta-rejected from HG and not even the nest of Mica haters that is Mist Sequence wanted him
>>
>>469902
>Alchemy Stars
Googled it and it looks like trash, what art-direction is he talking about? And how is it even comparable to arknights?
>>
>>479106
That is pretty funny.
>>
File: lelyostar.png (3.17 MB, 864x2746)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB PNG
Yostar shutting down in 3... 2... 1...
>>
>>483888
Do japs really brag about winning russkies in the "little victorious war"?
>>
>>483888
Got anything else besides this post that is being posted everywhere?
>>
>>483888
I don't get it, what's the issue here? Did that ship also tear China a new one during the Sino-Japanese wars?
>>
>>485869
>>485680
I don't think donating to IJN memorial in any capacity is acceptable in mainland China. Not to mention Yaomeng holds very Western or at least, non-militaristic view toward Japan so he is probably already on the short list
>>
File: 1450474586049.jpg (15 KB, 185x152)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
I like GF, AK and Alchemy Stars is pretty fun too.
>>
>>475071
Stream YTD was the fucking biggest PR disaster if I ever seen one bigger than it.
just to build on you number fagging

>1million pre-register
>8k YT + 16k twitter stream views
>Barely hit the 10k retweet goal despite having 16k stream viewer on twitter.
>Shown milestone 3 time 3k,6k,8k
>chink account seller probably activated bot so they can roll to sell more acc
Stream was saved because that bald guy was there

Sure doesn't look like it chief. Game sure is hype pretty strongly like you said
>>
File: 1624108151038.png (837 KB, 1057x1187)
837 KB
837 KB PNG
Arknights removed voicelines because the seiyuu visited Yasukuni shrine.
>>
>>486126
>AL will get the biggest hit if they do the same for all her roles in chink mobage since she voiced around 7 ships in that game.
AL can't catch a break nowadays.
>>
>>486126
Don't think I wanna play chink games anymore if they can remove VAs so easily based on hurt feelings. Atago without Kayano Ai doesn't feel right.
>>
>>486146
Chink doesn't have same VA culture as Nip so they can just replace them on a fly if they want to.
>>
>>474941
you summed up the very thin premise of this thread
>>
>>486126
It's really bizarre because the shrine visit happened 4 months ago. Does anyone know if this outrage widespread in the CN communities or if it's just a small vocal group?
I find it hard to believe many people are still mad because a seiyuu visited a shrine months ago, so I imagine it's just people that already hated her for whatever reason.
>>
Sadly unless they move out from china they cant do anything, its sad to lose one of the most wholesome VA just for a pretty drama, yet this implies things like this might happen in the future.
HG is already finding a replacement so they might update her new va with our version too.
Meanwhile Alchemy Star the famous mobage killer and ak final nail in the coffin its utterly garbage and r°°°° is seething.
>>
>>486232
Whilst it's understandable that they'd remove CN, KR, SEA, why would they remove it from EN and especially JP? I really hate how no company is willing to stand up to bullies and defend their employees, instead they get thrown under the bus instantly. There has to be push-back from the Japanese community on this, surely.
>>
>>486232
what do people see in alchemy stars? It looks like visual vomit
>>
>>486237
It's simply easier to have all the servers using the same voice data file than having a separated version for chink server just because of a single VA change.
>>
>>486237
I guess that it doesn't matter much for her since I'd assume that voicing mobage characters happens in a contract basis, as in she gets paid to record X lines for a character and then fucks off.
The fans are the ones who get fucked the most.
>>
>>486250
It also affects her future career if chink decides to boycott her though, especially when the anime industry is pandering more and more to the chink market.
>>
>>486256
I guess, but she already has a established career with over a decade of works, and she also had plenty of roles in 2021, so I don't think it'll be that easy/fast for her to just disappear like this. If she were a newbie it'd have been worse for her.
>>
>>486224
From the sounds of things CN AKfags are autistic as hell and has a massive hate boner for AL.
>>
Seem we can't really enjoy the life in this world if west taiwan still exists.
>>
>>486360
But we wouldn't have good gacha without them. JP gacha industry is creatively bankrupt
>>
File: 20210619_103834.jpg (98 KB, 958x1277)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>486133
Kayano voiced some very popular ships like Atago and people paid skins that have extra voice lines. Some fans were even expecting more on the future but if they recast her actress it will not be the same.
>>
>>486365
You talk like CN is any better when you havent even seen the rest of the chinese market
its equally full of shit wuxia/cultivation shovelware there too
>>
>>486365
The most populars worldwide like GBF, Priconne, Uma, FGO are extremely popular even in China and like anon said for any good chinese mobile you have another hundred of trash
>>
>>486126
God I wish my country was that based,
>>
>>486465
Uma is the only one that delivers some sort of quality, be it in art or on a technical level.
GBF and FGO are a meme that should be long dead and Priconne is just meh.
>>
>>486649
>Uma is the only one that delivers some sort of quality
I thought it was just a training and auto sim it's not like 3d hasn't been done before looking at starlight stage.
>>
>>486652
>it's not like 3d hasn't been done before looking at starlight stage.
Idolmaster 3d is shit.
though uma "idol" sequences are trash too
>I thought it was just a training and auto sim
It's done good on a technical level, especially when comparing to other Japanese gachas.
Too bad I don't care about Umas, I'd enjoy the shit out of it then.
>>
>>486465
>GBF
>FGO
>good
you need to get your head out of your ass. I have played GBF for 6 years. It's shit. We are in an abused relationship and the game is no better state than WoW. Every single recent contents they added are steps backwards. The newest raid randomly fail you from pure RNG and has a 1/2 to 5/6 chance to become immune to your element. Cygames somehow makes a raid worse than Luci and Bubs. The only reason people are still playing is because they are in too deep in this shit hole
>>
>>486463
>>486465
Name me a JP game that is as innovative as Arknights, Honkai or PGR in recent years. Even if Alchemy Star is memed here, it is still far better JP copy-paste turn-based gachas. Uma is a training simulator and being carried purely from its production value. The gameplay is mind-numbingly boring
>>
>>486674
>Honkai and PGR
>Innovative
Except JP already had their own time of action RPG gachas.
Shironeko Project, Tales of the Rays, Star Ocean: Anamnesis and more. It's just people in Japan did not like them just like how there will be numerous games trying to one up Genshin and dying.

You sound like the faggots who said Vindictus was going to make the new era of MMO's only to get BTFO'd by how Nexon didn't give a shit.
>>
>>486674
None of the games you listed are innovative, get your head out your ass.
>>
>>486723
>It's just people in Japan did not like them just like how there will be numerous games trying to one up Genshin
Uma did it at least as far as japan is concerned.
>>
>>486739
Uma isn't an action RPG.
I meant that the Chinese gacha industry will probably do the same mistake they did with World of Warcraft and the MMO market in
tunnel visioning to kill WoW to the point of killing their entire industry.
We already see one case of this behavior with how Alchemy Stars is trying to one-up Arknights desperately.
>>
>>486237
developer vs publisher you know?
>>
File: file.png (797 KB, 770x450)
797 KB
797 KB PNG
No decent human being will enjoy a game with UI like that, and Jap gachas mostly look like that.
>>
>>486863
Funny how you say Japanese gachas, FGO's main menu is even more clean then Alchemy Stars right now
Their main menu makes me want to punch whoever made it because too much random shit everywhere
>>
File: 1624167999515[1].jpg (288 KB, 1920x920)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>486460
Apparently, they removed the voice now
>>
>>486867
>Defending FGO
You are mentally ill
>>
>Feminists get riled up to have AL censored even further in China
>A 4-month old shrine visit gets dug up to have an important VA removed from AL
Can't wait for the next thing that fucks Manjuu over for no good reason
>>
>>486874
Why are they doing this now? It’s been ages since the actual incident.
>>
>>486890
>Thinking the point was FGO when it was about how Alchemy Stars UI is worse then even FGO's
You are equally so.
Go back to that gacha subreddit, troglodyte.
>>
>>486943
>He still defending
Get a life FGO cuck
China gachas are superior anyways so stay cucked you virgin 30yo hasbeen who cant stop fapping to a washed up VN literal who fanfiction author :^)
>>
>>486962
Mindless chink coomer games have permanently rotted your bug mind.
>>
cool
>>
File: 1599979289875.png (1.04 MB, 1500x1500)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>
File: leakers get dunked on.jpg (600 KB, 825x1155)
600 KB
600 KB JPG
Translation of the text

Young man that named that named himself "Uncle Takashi" was caught 4 days ago and now has to pay 500.000 yuan
>"The lawyer's letter was sent to my doorstep, Mihoyo had all my personal data including my home asdress, on their database"
>"I already paid 100k CNY (15.5k USD) after reaching a settlement"
>"I work on a fast food restaurant as a cook while trying to pay for my education"
>"I got the money for the initial payment from the selling my parents home at Shanghai"
>"My in-game account got banned, though Baidu (Tieba) account is still mine"
>"I can only say thank you miHoYo for destroying my entire life and the life of my parents"
>"Still, I must pay 500k CNY (77.5k USD) since I did sign the agreement and it did specificy a 500k CNY (77.5 USD) fine for leaking"
>After this wave of events, I can only say that I can't even kill myself, because the debt and payments would fall on my parents"
The Visit
>When that miHoYo employee (young lady, very attractive) brought a lawyer (big guy in black glasses) to meet me, they said:
>"Do you know what have you done?"
>"Have you heard of killing one chicken to warn the monkeys? You are now THAT chicken."
>At that moment, I only wanted to take a knife to cut off my hands.
>I don't have to go to jail (right now), as long the payments are done, if I fail a payment I will go inmediatly to jail, this is a nightmare
>I lost all my prospects of education or marriage, I don't have a future anymore
How Mihoyo Caught him
>Mihoyo got a very detailed database of every player activity
>When the first images and videos were uploaded, Mihoyo started to compare the values on the videos with other players accounts
>Takashi mentioned: the Level of his Divine Sakura Tree on the test realm, that he owned Eula C6 on his real account, and his previous Primogem count
>This was enough for Mihoyo to create a player profile and cross-match it with every other live and test realm player
>>
>>486671
Unless FKHR get reoped like what they did to HRT, there is no hope for GBF.
>>
>>487050
What if the monkeys don't stop?
>>
>>487050
They get 77k USD per leaker, pretty sure that's about what topline whales would dump in Genshin in CN.
>>
File: image0.jpg (111 KB, 720x656)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Aaaaand azur lane got the pill
>>
China? Not even once.
>>
>>487208
Based Chariman, putting Jap dogs in their place.
>>
>>487208
>in the chinese version of the game
phew, thought it was all versions.
>>
>>486671
Wut, Belial's 50% trigger makes him immune to one of fire/water, earth/wind and light/dark. If you have one of each of any of the three pairing, you can't possibly be stuck. Dunno where you're getting those dumb 1/2 and 5/6 odds from.
>>
>>487050
Imagine living in a place where any of this shit is legal.
>>
>>487681
This isn't AK, phew
>>
>>487767
Global AK still has the voice for Platinum, anon.
>>
>playing chink gacha
I don't know why but I found chink gacha to be boring. Even Genshin was a snoozefest that didn't hold me for long. Unlike im@s Cinderella Girls, which though JP only, have me playing for 3 years now and I admit I've been whaling to gacha but only if it managed to make me play it for a month at least.
>>
>>487909
This is just your brain on idolshit.
>>
>>487779
For now…..
>>487909
>>playing chink gacha
Yes, and?
>>
>>487050
actual translation of the post:

The lawyer's letter was sent to my doorstep (I filled in my address when signing the agreement, to conveniently receive presents), my performance was excellent during the testing period (I completed many quests, received some small merch) (I work at Shanghai), I already paid 100k CNY (15.5k USD) from settlement (from the selling my home mortgage loan [old home, not the one in Shanghai]), my account got confiscated, though Baidu (Tieba) account is still mine, I can only say thank you miHoYo for privileging me with a "living road" (TN: antonym of dead end). Still, I must pay 500k CNY (77.5k USD) since I did sign the agreement and the black and white did write 500k CNY (77.5 USD). After this wave of events, I can only say regret is useless and taking responsibility is the most important.

When that miHoYo employee (young lady, looks pretty good) brought a lawyer (big uncle) to meet me, "Do you know what have you done? Have you heard of killing the chicken to warn the monkey? You are now that chicken."

At that moment, I only wanted to take the knife to cut off my hands.

Just for a moment's pride and vanity, I put the word "Integrity" at the back of my head and made this mistake, bringing me and my family great amounts of unneeded trouble. After these two days of busy handling the procedures and receiving criticism, it has somewhat came to an end. So I'm here to share my thoughts and probably warn each leaker currently, no matter it is reposting or datamining, whether it's illegal, whatever you've done, you know it your heart. God watches from above.

Everyone has different destinies. When I first received the test invitation I was very happy, it was like a devout follower finally hearing God's reply. You may think it's exaggerated, but to me it was like that. I played a lot of games, but there was no game like Genshin with its unique music and visuals.
>>
>>488504
>Mihoyo bootlicker got punished by his master
The irony
>>
>>488504
so
>same leak happened with fines
>his life isn't destroyed
>but he's still a bootlicker
>>
>>465373
>>469902
I checked it out. I would have preferred the 2D sprites. The 3D chibis look ugly and differ from their 2D assets. Live motion 2D is cool but I end up wanting to turn it off. It doesn't make it any better. Gameplay is good though aside being RNG.
>>
>>488099
>>488475
He might be an idolfag but he is right about genshin being a shit game and the story is ass too.
>>
>>487050
>Describes his experience positively with repentance
Damn, I wasn't expecting to see someone change for the better..
>Describes mihoyo as his god in an analogy
Oh he's mentally ill and was probably hoping they'll return his account
>>
>>469902
Played it, runs like ass
>>
>>487208
>only in CN
CN retards keep losing lmao.
>>
>>488868
This. Genshit is for retards.
>>
>>465373
>Korean
>Chinese
Are you an sea chinaman koreaboo or something?,
>>
>>479106
Based
>>
File: pain.jpg (116 KB, 1280x1024)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20210629/k10013110341000.html

Gumi and Square Enix called out by the CAA (Consumer Affairs Agency) for performing acts of "Unjustifiable Premiums and Misleading Representations" in their game "Final Fantasy Brave Exvius: War of the Visions".

The reason they were hit was because of a Black Friday gacha where they separated people into 3-4 pools of "guaranteed" units without notifying people how it is done in Japan. Everyone was refunded when this was called out by the JP community.

> Why does this matter?

When the CAA issues an warning, it tends to be much much worse then it sounds.

The Asian gacha market tend to frown heavily upon messing with gacha rates or pools without any news to the point it has almost killed certain gachas.

One big example was when Dokkan Battle had was shown to seed accounts. The Developers, as a response, explained step-by-step by showing code on why it wasn't intentional and a bug. Whether or not this was true (because the CAA was notorious for being understaffed and inexperienced during that time), the CAA decided to not slam them with a warning.

Receiving a warning means that Gumi intentionally intended to do this, which is the worst thing to be called out for. Especially since they aren't like Nexon in Korea in having a monopoly on one market to the point they can just shrug it off.
>>
>>496389
Hasn't Gumi done really shitty things in the past too? They got a lot of hate from western players when wotv was announced.
>>
>>496422
FFBE JP players have a grudge against Gumi due to how they beat around the bush on what a "Fest exclusive" character meant in a "Summon Fest".
The last straw was when they released Lunafreya out of nowhere as a Summon Fest exclusive and partnered her with CG Dark Fina instead of anyone in FFXV. People got angry because they just assumed Alim (which is still part of Gumi) was trying to worm out of the UoC tickets by making everything summon fest.
>>
>>496389
Is that the first time govs acted against gacha since kompu gacha? I don't remember Cygames and Monkeygate were warned like that.
>>
>>496422
The western playerbase hate for Gumi is more for the English-language publisher branch of Gumi. Those bastards were taking the lead in being scumbags even back during the Brave Frontier days, back when Gumi JP hadn't gotten that bad yet.

>brave frontier
>every holiday freebie package reduced from what JP got
>tried to worm out of JP's anniversary unit selector
>came up with global server exclusive units that were either rubbish or strong as hell

>chain chronicle
>published global for sega
>drove it into the ground by, you guessed it, being stingy as fuck

There's also Tagatame/Alchemist Code, which I played JP for a bit. Dropped global on day 1 when I saw they added ad viewing as a daily mission or something.
>>
>>487695
His weapons keep being gimmicking shit and Magna has no salvation with these new dragons buff
>>
>>496389
>Gumi
Fuck 'em. Still mad on how they handled Phantom of the Kill in the west.
>>
>>497129
Monkeygate was because the CAA wasn't really even operational back then to fully be able to strike shit like that.

Though CyGames realized they might have been made the first example so they backpedaled really hard. Besides that, yeah, this is one of the few times the CAA officially has stricken a developer.

If anything, this can also damage the relationship between developer and publisher.
>>
>>498041
i like games like another eden where you can adblock the ads and get rewards anyway.
>>
2hu getting magireco'd
>>
>>499329
eh?
>>
brave exvius fucked up and released their five year anniversary by bugging their enhancement system to the point it crashed the game

nice way to start an anniversary gumi
>>
>>499496
some touhou mobile game (last word) moved up a anniversary banner 6+months ahead
people are losing their minds over how a discord staff member is defending it like no tomorrow
though there are some kek moments like some anon saying he will kyoani these developers
>>499289
>>
>>499504
nah so literally nothing then
post it again when they actually EoS it
>>
>>499504
I thought it has already died, checked both /jp/ and /vmg/ thread and it's just usual whining about global stuff being incompetent.
Why do you lie on imageboards?
>>
File: hihowareyoudoing.png (38 KB, 841x590)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>499507
yeah, false alarm
>>499509
not OC btw
>>
Meanwhile Illusion Connect ninja nerf the gacha pulling out the pity.
>>
>>499894
That games /vmg/ thread has been dead for weeks now
>>
Speaking of drama. Original devs of Aozora are making their own game, as I understand, with more news next year.
>>
>>504092
God that's fucking ugly.
>>
>>504092
We want the coomer audience
>>
>>504092
It seems like Aozora is getting a JP/EN release going by there social media account. But I hope whatever the original devs do they find away around the retarded CCP restrictions.
>>
>>506405
the red tape and restrictions seems to have more CN companies releasing game outside of CN.
even a mjaor company like tencent release alchemy star in all region except CN.
>>
>>504092
How does he get enough fund to make another game? I thought he was blacklisted from the industry after bombing his girlfriend's vtubing career
>>
Cygames trending because all the servers for Idolmaster, Priconne, Uma Musume and Granblue got fucked. Seems they all share same server and they have problem with the data center.
>>
did the Kuro Games CEO really call players paypigs?
>>
Now that's a one I didn't heard of
>>
>>510461
> here's your ((You))
>>
>>472517
so basically, avoid PGR like a fucking plague because the internal drama will make it implode
>>
>>518316
which is funny because the thread on /vmg/ is trying to shill it like the best thing since sliced bread and /vg/ has a ton of shills too
>>
>>504092
>Original devs of Aozora are making their own game
hopefully they learn from their mistakes
>>
>>518562
its better then most shit in /vmg/ out there
inferior turn based autobattler braindead garbage that pigs only delight in because they cant handle competition
and most faggots here start spazzing out like a kid when called out for their retarded takes like "pvp bad"
>>
>>518759
Can say a single good thing about this honkai reskin without buzzwords and sperging out?
>>
>>518833
>m-muh buzzwords
look at you goalpost moving the instant facts are said
bet you are part of the incapable tool who is a bitch that cant handle even a single bit of healthy competition
>>
>>518837
>healthy competition
Last I heard PGR isnt doing that well even in China, with its profits being similar or lower than GFL. I'm honestly dissapointed you choose to act like a retard in face of any sort of criticism towards PGR and its devs. But lets leave it at that, this isn't a PGR thread
>>
>>518841
You just lied again anon. I think you should take a break
>>
>mihoyofags acting like mihoyo has a clean slate
>>
>>518863
I know the shit about their awful gacha rate for early banners, but what other things?
>>
>>518863
The funny thing is that you think that by complaining about PGR, I somehow defend mihojews
>>518937
Most recent shitshow with them still seems to be what they pulled with the anniversary video, taking it down and apologizing to chinks with free 10rolls
>>
>>518939
The bunny fiasco is not really a jew move though. When I heard dirt, I expected some underhanded tricks from them
>>
>>518946
Then sadly, I dont have any, I wish there was more. I would say its definetly a jew move considering china got a bigger compensation than the global players, simply because they got butthurt
>>
>>518949
Thats not jew, though
Jew would mean they take as much money as they can from the good little goyims, if anything, it's the entire opposite of "fuck off, globalism"
>>
recent glb PGR drama draws my attention to this
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vmg/thread/218744/#285865
it makes me worry about PGR's future, is it even going well in cn?
>>
>>518939
>Most recent
Only*
The sole thing people can bring up to shit up on mihoyo is that drama and it is pretty funny how people cling to it desperately. Rest of it is made up shit and bait designed to get a reply and troll while PGR has tons of dirty laundry to air so it's no real surprise.
>>
>>519750
>PGR has tons of dirty laundry to air so it's no real surprise.
Post it with sources.
>>
>>519750
>>519750
>The sole thing people can bring up to shit up on mihoyo is that drama and it is pretty funny how people cling to it desperately

Same thing can be said about this anniversary drama.
>>
>>519719
https://www.bilibili.com/blackboard/activity-pKMxjqydJH.html
You tell me
>>
>>519879
>Comparing a video getting taken own from youtube to a ceo going apeshit and fucking over his game, company and employees

Nice
>>
>>519875
Not him but I read about their launch suffering badly since they accidentally gave too much free currency to pull for the few first days, and when they retracted on it, the late players complained because they didn't get to have more currency to start with
>>
>>520028
I happen to have an article about that saved
https://medium.com/@pinkydinkyhere/trainwreck-punishing-gray-raven-574e154e831d
Another of the release day shitshows was that the rates were straight up lying
>>
>>519972
>it was just a video bruh
> Being an disingenuous faggot
Stop shilling mihoyo, in either case both games has their drama, at least the shitshow launch didn't effect the global server.
>>
>>520029
>the free currency will be forcefully deducted from your account so you would be in the reds if you used them
Lmao this is gold
>>
>>519908
I don't get it, I guess there are still people playing
>>
>>520041
Says the PGR shill. How much are you getting paid for getting this trash? I hope they dock your pay with how much doomposting and drama people are digging up about your game and realizing it's not worth playing something that will close down before it can even reach half-anni
>>
So I heard PGR global is getting less rewards at launch, according to numerous doomposting and screenshots across /vg/. Can anyone ascertain to that?
>>
File: 1626641038380.png (2.27 MB, 2336x2180)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
>>520869
>>
>>520984
On this note, has anyone doubled checked CN vs Global for war zone and pain cage rewards?
>>
>>516059
thanks
>>
>>520869
Sit back and enjoy the drama.
https://www.reddit.com/r/gachagaming/comments/on3b9h/why_did_the_mods_lock_and_hide_all_the_pgr_posts/
Even Reddit is providing quality popcorn entertainment.
>>
So what will happen from now on ??
Is it over for global server ?
>>
Is this all because daily rewards was less in global than cn server or there is something else ?
>>
File: 1619190637801.png (953 KB, 960x960)
953 KB
953 KB PNG
>>521524
Multiple issues:
The newbie rewards (here >>520984) are lower for no apparent reason.
In pic related you can see the purchase amount of rainbow cards is actually lowered on global so you have to go to the next tier up instead of the $5 tier to get the monthly rolls pack.
The current "event" rewarding a costume that you can only get if you actually spend on this event without making it obvious that you have to.
There's also a issue with the official discord mods being shit, but it sounds like they were power mods and ran multiple other servers with the same issues. It seems that Kurogames is taking over the server outright and temporarily shutting it down to re-do the rules and likely get better mods as this has gotten a lot worse than they somehow seemed to expect.
>>
>>487208

All this random censorshit drama makes me think both releasing and playing any gacha in China must be stressful as all hell. All of a sudden the character you like can just disappear because the voice actor said she supports Hong Kong or whatever.
>>
Anyone got an eye on Girls Frontline 2?

Should we be worried?
>>
>>521512
If you arent a braindead retard, you'll stay clear off the game because its clear as day that they are going to be scummy about it
>>
>>470987
>>470997
>>471004
>>471457
>>472418
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vmg/thread/218744/#285865
>>
So Kuro has released a bit on their twitter for the outrage.
https://twitter.com/PGR_GLOBAL/status/1417210933789675525
It's still pretty garbage I feel. Instead of lowering the cost of the monthly pack they are just going to make a third one that costs less and gives you less because of course.
>>
>>521938
>not changing novice rewards
sayonara flop raven
>>
>>521967
Yeah I was thinking of sticking around till Alpha came out but this is such a "we don't plan on actually fixing anything" is stupid. Even the second monthly pack is garbage. Same price as other servers with less rewards? Why.
>>
The actual replies from the mods in discord are hilarious, dude even mock people from being poor and not wanting to pay 1 dollar more now they blame google
>>
>>521831
>>521535
>Tfw was excited for the global version
>Now this happen
Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>522844
I hope they recover. I like the gameplay and aesthetic. It's a shame we lack actual action games mobiles with waifus and commanders. Everyone go boats or some dumb automatic RPG
>>
File: mmm summer 2021.jpg (132 KB, 1200x939)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
Plagiarism drama has struck idolm@ster again, but in Shiny Colors, Mamimi swimsuit costume has been traced almost 1:1
https://twitter.com/pharfaite_1223/status/1417420940380540930
Bamco has not responded to claims yet, but judging from their response to the Million Live song plagiarism from earlier this year, they will most likely withdraw the costume and bring a new version later in the year.
>>
>>523021
Where did that swimsuit come from? Looks like some tasteful lingerie
>>
>>523046
It's lace swimsuit, that Twitter account is the designer who was plagiarized.
>>
>>523021
Funny is a browser game only and you mostly pay for that costume which doesn't bring anything else new like new voices.
>>
>>522857
I really really want to enjoy the game I hope they survive
>>
So anything new ?
>>
>>528081
Nothing much.
PGR drama only lasted 2 days and just died out. So much for "we need to show gacha developers we mean business when we want equality!".
>>
>>471126
newfag lmao
>>
>>528799
You are an actual retard if you think promare is good
>>
From /PGR/
Ai Kayano is a private citizen, under Chinkland law companies are legally allowed to have her on without suffering any sort of punishment. The problem comes from the fact that if a plaintiff is sent to the ministry in charge of this shit, the CCP will send officials to come and investigate ALL your shit. So even if the Kayano issue is null, the officials would likely find another unrelated thing the studio did previously to bang their head over with.

Sunborn/Dolls Frontline learned this the hard way when they sneakily added Ai Kayano's voice back into the game after removing it. Now the CCP directly sent them a stamped order from the higher ups themselves to censor every single remotely lewd character they have in their game.

Can some gunfag confirm this shit?
>>
File: 1618475683521.jpg (103 KB, 1200x900)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>gunkeks
>>
>>528933
GFL CN had been censored since AL got reported incident, not because of Ai Kayano. That happen much later.
Since then, all new costumes have a censored ver in CN and uncensored in KR
>>
Can anyone check on the new PGR TW drama. Look like Kurogame listened and now they are going to shaft TW too so GL won't feel left out
>>
>>530380
Short of it appears to be they combined the Karen skin "event" that global has right now with the Nier event effectively doubling the cost of the Nier character shards, no Nier character shard packs so it's more expensive to SSS the characters and no 100% banners that CN had for their anniversary.
>>
>>530460
what 100% banner? I thought there is only a Nier banner
>>
>>530477
It sounds like Nier for TW is being combined with their 1 year anniversary as well. From what I understand for CN's 1 year anniversary they have 100% pity banners for the old characters?
>>
>>528933
>>530366
Damage arts are still uncensored, apparently.
>>
>>530965
they flat out disabled damage art in CN
>>
>>531129
Wtf
>>
So there is new drama in CN Arknights.
Basically they announce a new limited banner outside of schedule, an alter of Chen. Players are unhappy with HG increase milking their wallet; the art is ugly even tho draw by art director; doesn't fit into big development in lore.
>>
>>536632
The drama died a few days ago because some faggots tried to push misinformation about how HG's management got pushed off for a new management when there was no evidence of such.
If anything, NGA still allowing Honkai and Genshin players to flame the Arknights community is probably more drama.
>>
>>536645
Are you chinese?
>>
>>536703
No, but I browse NGA and Weibo.
Seen many cases of Chinese gacha malding and this ain't one, chief.
>>
>>536816
But if you browse NGA and Weibo then you should know Chinese and be chinese to understand it
>>
>>536819
So, your point?
Interlocking Competition and the frequent reruns/dead weeks had more discontent then this Ch'en so far.
Passenger in CN had more drama over "why release a garbage 6 star" then this Ch'en.
>>
>>536819
Wasn't Arknights community already exodus from NGA ?
>>
>>537176
nobody cares since NGA is reddit but chinese
nothing of value was lost EoPbro like who wtf cares about AK in 2021
>>
>>537176
Because they kept raiding and shitflinging with Honkai 3rd. China is still stuck in their MIHOYO BAD mentality because everyone is still assmad at genshin's popularity and their rising value as a company.
>>
File: 1604667445046.png (438 KB, 496x496)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>gunkeks
>>
File: CNMalding.jpg (214 KB, 2240x1080)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
Heres a recap from 25th night, explaining what is happening on the official Weibo AK page
Some points like the reduce spark count are good some others are beyond the limit.

For those asking about the sensitive issue is something about amiya skin from official artbook having a reference to Kpop or something like that.

Ch'en art has been already fixed, module system is already been confirmed to not be gacha and requires unit to be e2.

You give them hand, they want the full arm.
>>
>>538285
what was wrong with the art?
>>
>>538285
>7. sensitive issue
Pray tell. You know that's real drama if they can't state it outright.
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/3604jv.png

Basically the "sensitive issue" seems to be related to the skin that comes from the official artbook.

CN players saw that Amiya necklace has the same pattern as the famous brand from Gdragon "Peaceminusone".

https://www.peaceminusone.com/

Now from the looks of it, chinese players are not really fond of Kpop and their idols, so basically they are asking some modification to Amiya skin(probably they want the reference deleted from her skin).

This is what i've been told from various sources.
>>
i see
>>
MiJewYo is bad
>>
Imagine unironically playing in worst server.
>>
>>550980
you mean CN server?
>>
#グラブル引退
>>
Granblue is trending on Twitter because a lot of people are quitting suddenly due to lottery rewards and the disparity among winners.
>>
>>553112
I have no idea what they were thinking, unless they are purposely trying to kill their game. People need to steer clear of gacha games, they're so harmful. These games give its player an acute case sunk cost with FOMO added on top. From what I'm seeing the only decent "gacha" games are GFL and AL but they barely classify as gacha as their main model isn't selling characters/units, but skins. This means if you miss out on something such as rolls it isn't such a big deal. Regardless, people should really avoid gacha.
>>
>>553141
No. I enjoy rage.
>>
>>553141
Reading more into the GBF lotto situation, I don't think players would be happy if they were given tier 2 rewards as a base with a 50% of tier 1 rewards; they'd still bitch that they didn't get the top tier rewards. What a massive fuck up to create a FOMO situation that is out of the players' control. These people spend money so that they don't miss out, and you subject your players to shitty rewards while others are given insane value? I'm actually impressed how badly they fucked up.
>>
>>553112
>won 100k
>still feel like quitting because others are doing it
Maybe this really is the beginning of the end. Cygames better milk uma for all its worth if their old flagship gacha dies off.
>>
>>553183
Just by math, although this ignores how many players actually collected said cards, 70% of the total playerbase got at least one T3 reward or higher.
This is actually fine, except when you check the rewards themselves. Speaking as someone who had low enough expectations I didn't even care about (expected) humblebraggers getting the 100K crystals and other good shit? I still felt bad because T4 rewards are that shit, literally so useless it's questionable I should pick them up. And that's 30% of the playerbase.
And I'm pretty sure while there are more people who think like me in that things would be a lot better if the T4 rewards were actually decent, it doesn't help that disparity in general doesn't help things at all.
>>
>>553112
Funny, Cygames have been doing that in Deresute since at least 3 years ago. Now that GBF did that suddenly everyone hates it?
>>
>>553268
it's all fun and games until you're the one who's getting fucked in the ass
cygames' bootlickers are pathetic and generosity in gacha games is one of the biggest memes ever. priconne is next in line
>>
>>553268
Both are different, remember that Granblue has a lot of meta shit, broken characters after broken characters, weapons, summons, pvp clan wars, online raid battles, etc. Getting prize like this gives enough resources that allows him to pick a better team than yours for literally nothing while your clan leader probably grinded the hell out of the clan war
>>
>>553268
In Deresute, when you fail to get the good results, there's a bunch of lower tiers that all still give you some star jewels and gacha tickets. And there's a lot more lottery tickets.
So you end up getting a nice step towards your next spark, even with shit luck Unless you didn't do your panel missions and get all tier 9s, but then that's your own fault.
Granblue's lottery was a much more distinct split between getting nice stuff and getting basically nothing from the event at all.
>>
>>553141
>From what I'm seeing the only decent "gacha" games are GFL and AL but they barely classify as gacha as their main model isn't selling characters/units, but skins.
and thats why they are the best
>>
>>553268
It's bad when a few people got free sparking more than once while people which only got T4 ended up with mostly trash. GBF also has PvP content instead of PvE only.
>>
>>553112
I left due to the "old new character" bullshit and the surge of fujopandering.
>>
Lol the luckchads only got richer. Imagine they got a ticket to pick any any limited excluding new summers at top of everything else.
>>
>>553700
>still use skins as FOMO
get off your high horse, you are just like those TF2/CSGO retards that think the lootboxes don't matter because "muh economy". Still limited time on those costumes = FOMO
>>
File: CDascdcws.png (1.49 MB, 1248x1284)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>554380
>>
>>558456
yes i prefer this over skin gacha, imagine wasting money and lottery and not getting the skin you want
>>
>>558456
>>558924
retards AL skin is direct buy, not gacha
plus they rerun every year so not truly limited / fomo
>>
>>559620
good, i hate skin lottery
>>
>>553268
nah gbf did similar thing in the pas, with pick ticket, grand, summon, and shit as the rewards
i'd say the biggest mistake was announcing all the results on the same day on top of more winners and free spark as a reward
>>
File: 1606525446369.png (370 KB, 846x900)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>gunkeks
>>
File: 20210820_200830.png (348 KB, 810x455)
348 KB
348 KB PNG
Was this true?
>>
>>560415
Ungrateful, backstabbing corpo chinkjews are the worst.
>>
>>560415
Seems like it, Yz is always being praised because he owns his company and can do whatever shit he wants. Still manages to fuck up so many things at once which is unreal.

>Client spagghetti code breaking each time
>SF being hyped so much that when it got released it was a mess
>Fans getting mad after the first reveal of gfl2

And og GFL is dying each day, which is strange if you think he has enough money to pull out three different teams for three different games now
>>
File: 1615644001895.png (372 KB, 699x900)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>gunkeks
>>
>>560575
He doesn't. He had to take Tencent money etc.
>>
>>559620
>retards AL skin is direct buy, not gacha
That's why they shit, FOMO is a meme.
>>
>>560890
>prefer to skin lottery over direct buy
KYS
>>
>>560890
That's a terrible take.
>>
With China's crackdown on underage gaming, how will it affect gacha games? As skips are becoming more common, think this'll prompt those not utilising them to do so? Will there be a change to dailies at all? Perhaps you believe nothing will be done because gacha does not target minors in the first place?
>>
>>570995
Last I checked, Chinese Children are seldom whales. Literal garbage like PUBG, Honor of Kings, and dumpster fires like Lineage will see a big ass hit.
But they'll figure a way to solve the problem and still milk money.
>>
File: 1612347204144.jpg (159 KB, 960x960)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>gunkeks itt
>>
>>570998
Even if children aren't a large source of money, if you hook them in, they have to potential to become a whale with age, not to say that current gacha will still be running years down the line. QoL will likely become a major factor when it comes to appealing to the Chinese youth. Why play a gacha with skips when you could auto Arknights annihilation runs in those 3 hours? Gachas could adapt to be played offline, I guess. Maybe require the user to connect to the servers daily to update the game/anti-cheat check, which would bypass the need to stay logged in, just connect, update/check and sign out. Each check could last 24 hours/a week. Cheating could be an issue, along with spending money in-game but that could be saved for the weekend, I guess.
>>
>breaking news from CNBC
>China to ban kids from playing online video games for longer than 3 hours per week, under current rules it was 1.5 hours per day
>>
>>560575
I find how weird it is that there are a bunch of foreigner monkeys who simp so hard for this guy despite so many fuck up and people never really simp for gacha dev. too
>>
Anyone whos browses chinses forms got any news on what their saying about genshin?
>>
>>570998
>>571023
Most of the "over-18" players for Chinese mobile games are Chinese on their parents' accounts or share-IDs already. Now that it's clear there will be ramifications for such behavior, you can expect shockwaves ten times the size what optimistic, old, party-sponsored "commentators" are hawking.
>>
>>560575
I was so disappointed with Sagvis capture. I thought it was a proper event with story and challenges, instead is just a capture mini-game with its own farming materials.
>>
>>570880
Yes, I want to gamble, not to buy JPGs
>>
>>560415
Actually based, Div 1 is still buggy and full of cheaters when I played it a few months ago
>>
>>574928
this is exactly whats wrong with the world summed up in one sentence
>>
File: 1621398919946.jpg (141 KB, 687x515)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>gunkeks
>>
File: czzx3w6kywl71.jpg (75 KB, 786x483)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Mihoyo sued Bilibili. It seems like Mihoyo is fucking done with the leakers and wanted their identity.
Scheduled to be heard on 17th this month.

There is also 1 alleged lawyer that wanted to sue Mihoyo as well on the side.
>>
>>579182
wewwwwww
>>
>>577793
Your autism is what's wrong with the world.
>noo i don't want to gamble
>i want to be a boring faggot and always know what comes next!
>>
>>579182
I don't know why they hate the leakers so much they are the most consistent news genshin gets why not just stop using players to beta test shit instead of hiring people that know what they are doing, it's not like said players are doing their jobs in the first place and the dataminers can be defeated by throwing in dummy files and encrypting shit like blizzard does.
>>
>>579182
Mihoyo almost one year ago

>"Dont worry players, we managed to make our test client more hard to debunk so there will be no more leaks in the future"

>Leakers still manage to leak every fucking thing out of it
>Mihoyo still milk players thanks to leaks

Also mihoyo

AIEEEEEEEEE LEAKS BAD SUE THE PLATFORM AAIEEEEEE

What a fucking joke of a company, first they are still okay with it then they decide its not okay anymore.
>>
>>579234
>>i want to be a boring faggot and always know what comes next!
whats wrong with that you fucking imbecile ???
>>
>>579280
just rape the dataminers, like blizzard does.
>>
File: D6sKxdL.jpg (207 KB, 1450x920)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>579291
>still makes top 10 revenue
t o p k e k
at this point it is almost concludable that human nature involves liking to lick boots
>>
>>581325
Really not suprising given the games popularity along with it costing 1000 bucks to max a 5* which may need their 5* weapon to go with them.
>>
>>579295
That's boring, autismo.
B O R I N G
I know that for people who're having fun watching at the ceiling that word means nothing, but for normal people it does.
>>
>>579182
https://twitter.com/HoneyDodogama/status/1436309421932548098
Kek, they're going all in.
>>
>>582987
Oof
>>
>>581363
You forgot 'being an actual game' there also, despite you do not want to admit it.
Can't believe retards still play JPG collectors like Granblue Shitasy or Fate Shit/Order when Genshin wins in gameplay and effort entirely when the "1000 bucks to max a 5-star" is better then whatever the old hags had to do. The money also gets put into Genshin instead of a company executive's pockets or into another dead project (imagine defending FGO when sakura wars was fucking trash).

Seeing the old guards seethe like no tomorrow is delicious. Get with the times or go to the corner and cope forever, faggot.
>>
>>583230
Thanks for the admirable defense, Chang
>>
>>583231
Anytime, Pepega
>>
File: 156693298251.jpg (3.22 MB, 3088x3088)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB JPG
>>583230
'Being an actual game' doesn't stop it from being boring as hell. Those JPG collectors you whine about put more work into their gameplay every event, and care about the characters in them more than your 20th shitty minigame simulator. You say they put it back into the game but there isn't a damn thing to do in it. You only harp on Fgo and Gbf before you know recent releases offer too much
>>
>>583230
>Mihoyim games
>Gameplay
Genshin would be a good game if it is your first action game or open world soibois. I don't play a lot of action games or good at them but Genshin bores me to dead. If you want to talk about actual gameplay, at least try PGR or Honkai at the minimum. Genshin is so dumbed down for the casuals it can barely be called a game
>>
>>579182
>>582987
It seems like that spiral abyss site also scrapping CN players data and it also told the visitors to "not share data in social media" lmao.
>>
>>583230
>"combo" cringe
>gameplay
>>
>>579280
the problem is genshin leakers are the worst leakers around.
Leaking everything thats like the entirety of the game while other game's leakers are just characters and nothing else. Genshin leakers even leaks the fucking grass and trees.

Also they monetized them
>>
>>583673
Damn straight. They're also the dumbest motherfuckers around on this front.
>Get warned not to leak shit
>Leak anyway
>Legal action taken
>Leakers act surprised
0 sympathy from me
>>
>>583740
>Leakers act backstabbed/betrayed/oppressed
the question now which lawyer is better
>>
>>583673
The Genshin community in general seems like trash.
>>
>>583759
Genshin in general seems like trash.
>>
>>583764
you're in general seems like trash
>>
>>583766
刘伟, relax.
>>
>>560849
Explain further. How much did he take from Tencent?
>>
>>583780
Nobody knows but tencent got 20% of mica stock and does promo for GFL games for now on
>>
>>583673
Beta shit is going to be leaked no matter what Mihoyo does it's funny they are wasting millions of dollars instead of getting smarter about how they handle their data and beta testing.
>>
>>583916
When did this happen and how did people find this out?
>>
>>582954
>boring
enjoy throwing away your money
>>
>>584264
I pay for emotions, you pay for PNG that you can download online.
>>
https://twitter.com/ibakaya/status/1436944012569575427

Imagine gettin tons of money from something that is not yours. Im with mihoyo this time, i hope they get sued and had to pay with the money they made from asset leaks.
>>
>>584394
>all that just for a burst of dopamine
take your meds anon
>>
>>584605
>Image being this butthurt,
Maybe if you were better at taking advantage of the chance you had, you would be able to earn as much as that guy
>>
>>584605
All do is repost beta shit which will be leaked anyways.
>>
>>584605
The leaks they post make up a small part of that site, even if they deleted it they'd still be making money from traffic.
>>
>>584605
Imagine gettin tons of money from something that is not yours.

Look up WoWhead.
>>
https://twitter.com/furima2733/status/1436926872076447746?s=19

A disgusting drama from Shironeko now exposed. Mother and daughter played the game together. One day daughter was playing for mother on her phone and LINE thing popped up. She was exposed to mother's secret affair. Family ruined. Gacha ruin lives and destroy families.
>>
>>585189
Imagine valuing worthless jpegs more than dopamine.
>>
>>585403
>all of this for a fucking dopamine burst
go outside
>>
>>586092
>all of this
>ALL OF THIS
Implying
>>
>>586151
>implying implying not needing dopamine
its not healthy for you anon
>>
>>469902
>All in all: For disgruntled Arknights fans, jump ship to Alchemy Stars, it's the better version of Arknights
It's funny because the current event made everyone disgruntled with the game.

The game is only like 2~ months old and the latest event is aimed towards endgame day1 players so you need to be a day1 player with the units the game wants you to use leveled if you want to full clear the event or get all the rewards so the general for it on /vg/ has spent like a week shitting on the game, complaining about the event, calling it worse arknights and listing games that are better than Alchemy stars.
>>
File: 1631691587652.png (267 KB, 640x480)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>579182
The madman went ahead and actually filed the lawsuit.

>>582987
HHW moved to another provider to evade Mihoyo's takedown request, kind of boring.
>>
>>585382
Reminded me of that one doujin where married women get to know young men from smartphone game and had an affair.
>>
>>586220
Dopamine is based, overvaluing money isn't.
>>
>>587447
>overvaluing money
i'm not, continuous dopamine surges will fry your receptors and you will start losing emotions toward normal daily life things
>>
File: bu7ezo12non71.jpg (173 KB, 1080x2141)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>585382
I don't get how this happen since Shironeko doesn't have a proper chatting system. You can only leave messages to other players and there is no way to tell their gender.
>>
https://twitter.com/y1499003/status/1438053344963031041?s=19

So it begins...
>>
>>587703
what does this means ?
>>
File: 1631765797902.webm (1.96 MB, 540x540)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB WEBM
>>588488
It means that CN AL players can finally have skins like these.
>>
>>588511
FUG
>>
>>587697
The message came from LINE...
>>
File: 1601349491913.png (55 KB, 245x180)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>587465
There's nothing bad in this.
It's not normal to be excited about daily things.
In perfect world people only tend to feel emotions from most extreme things, people like this go to Middle East just to feel the thrill of being in danger or killing someone, we should strive to be like those people.
>>
>>588602
>ah just be a serial killer
seriously ?
>>
>>587703
>>588511
So basically AL doesn't have to hide it's power level anymore?
>>
>>585382
But that's the mother's fault for not concealing that shit since she couldn't resist doing it apparently.
>>
File: 09876543456.png (1.69 MB, 1241x3159)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
Whats going on in chinses FGO?
>>
File: 124352564.png (3.36 MB, 1226x1886)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB PNG
>>589368
>>
>>589373
Absolute state
>>
>>589368
apparently there is a law where you can't parody historical chinese figures
>>
>>589373
>>589687
And this law only effects females?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.