[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 70 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ashera.jpg (1.16 MB, 2429x1440)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
Will you summon for Ashera, or anyone else on her banner?
Do you think Nott will be on a Book V Midpoint banner?
Any idea on the remaining DC refines, Fjorm and Dorcas?
>>
Free summoned Legendary Claude. Got enough Flier DF to boost another Camilla, leaving me with only Adrift and Hot Springs Camilla needing their last Dragonflower boost. Hopefully the cap doesn't increase again, because I've got other fliers I want to boost.
>>
Anyone beat the Abyssal difficulty map for Ashera yet?

>>450935
>Will you summon for Ashera, or anyone else on her banner?
The banner is sort of a skip for me since few units I need/want are in the banner. If I change my mind I'll try going for DC/joint fodder from Corrin, merges for Claude, and hopefully a copy of Dedue and Triandra.

>Do you think Nott will be on a Book V Midpoint banner?
If not her maybe Freyr?

>Any idea on the remaining DC refines, Fjorm and Dorcas?
Not sure if your asking if they will they appear next for refines or not but I kind of doubt they will get their refines until next month (July). It'd be cool if Fjorm became the first non armor with a save skill (far). For Dorcas IS would probably just give him +6 to Atk/def/res when initiated against and QR and call it a day.
>>
Ashera's map was kinda easy with Bridal Catria.
>>
>100 orbs for brave celica
>only evil ike
I've made a terrible mistake
>>
only got a +atk corrin in 120 orbs, which is ok i guess. what B/C skills should i give her?
>>
>>461639
There is no reason to change her skills.
>>
>>461644
so shield pulse is still worth running? alright
>>
>>461648
Have you not read her special?
>>
>>461596
Sent gorrillagard with mystic boost to the fortified spots, she took everything like it was a joke
>>
>>461648
She has a defensive Special that doubles as an offensive Special, so Shield Pulse will provide her the two charges at the start of the turn while also helping mitigate an extra 5 damage upon activation.
Then after she gets hit, she activates it, takes less damage, and deals more damage equal to 30% of her Atk, similar to Draconic Aura. It's pretty good.
>>
>>461648
If you've got two Infantry Pulse friends, I'd recommend sacking Shield Pulse for Null Follow Up
>>
>>461690
She could run Null Follow Up if she took the Flashing Blade seal. Would allow her to player phase and have her special ready for the enemy counter.
>>
File: ashera clear.jpg (338 KB, 1080x1920)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
God, what a fair and balanced unit
Edelgard pretty much handled three quarters of the map on her own, while Altina took care of the rest
>>
Not a single Ashera after 500 orbs but I don't care because I'm getting really close to my second +10 5* exclusive.
Hopefully I'll be able to complete her in November.
>>
>>461745
She doesn't need any blade seal because she already has the extra CD charge on player phase, that's why Null follow up is fairly common on her
>>
>>460935
This is the mythic I've been waiting literal years for.
Don't care about her but yeah she'll probably be like Mirabilis's debut.
Fjorm? Probably extra reduction or at least Res. Dorcas, I guess extra atk on counter? Maybe anti-doubling?
>>
I hope GHB characters will get resplendents, Robin and Clarisse really need a makeover
>>
File: 1622464820048.png (1.99 MB, 2616x1768)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
>>460935
No, but I'm tempted to try and +10 Claude or Corrin since July red swapped Lilina with Reginn.
I think Nott will be midpoint with Freyr as the Blue Mythic in July.
>>
>>460935
Sure will and did. I don't have alot of orbs left over from +10ing Shinon, Seiros, and L.Dimitri from March + pulling for fodder (G.Duel Flying, Atk/Res Menace, various pushs and lulls, etc) throughout these past few months but I was able to grab her and an extra one as fodder for my Plegian Torch Soren. Got a 2x Claudes, 1x Corrin, and 2x Freyas on the way too so it wasn't too bad for 500 ish orbs.
Yeah, probably. She was in the Book V opening so I expect her to come out soon.

Dorcas will get something very basic, kinda like Ragnell. Whatever # of stats and a simple skill, maybe QR3 or something.

I don't know about Fjorm. She was IS' favorite for a while and I don't know if people actually like her enough that people would be willing to go rolling for her (for those who still haven't gotten a +10 yet). I doubt she'll get a balls to the wall busted refine, even as a Legendary so maybe like mirror stance 2 or something tacked on.
>>
You know, one thing that would've made Fallen Dimitri feel a little more unique would be giving him Even Tempest instead of Odd Tempest, which he shares with his Legendary self.
>>
>>462188
Man I hope Plumeria gets rerun soon and with somebody good after June. I still don't have her since I took a break and Lif isn't that good.
>>
File: ordergod.png (2.25 MB, 828x1792)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB PNG
>>460935
I got her to +1 and an extra dedue in 50 orbs so I'm happy.
>>462188
I'm hoping I can +10 her in August...but 8% banners are scary
>>
>>461596
>Anyone beat the Abyssal difficulty map for Ashera yet?

Having a lot of trouble with my Lilina + fairies team, the green armor is a huge asshole and his skillset is just plain bullshit. The Troubadour is also way more tanky that she has any right to be.
>>
>>462604
Good luck. How many orbs do you have right now? 8% banners are rough if you're looking to +10 a unit.
>>
>>462620
Like 122, but I think I plan to spend a bit if I don't have enough orbs by august.

>8% banners are rough if you're looking to +10 a unit.
I've seen people +10ing units before they even got +5 on the unit their aiming for. Scary stuff, but i'm hoping she at least shares with good units so I wont feel so bad if it happens to me
>>
Who's the final boss now, cunt?
>>
>>462644
Yeah variance can be really bad.
I believe people are predicting the August Legendary to be colorless, with the potential for Fallen Edelgard to be there as well so it should be a great time to try and get merges.
>>
>>462680
Nice. Are you gonna get her resplendent?
>>
>>462680
god, i want hb4 fodder so badly
>>
>>462867
>HB4 is only on Duo Ephraim and Pirate Tibarn
Why did they make it so rare?
>>
>>461596
I managed to do it with Fallen Edelgard and Winter Altina mainly
Such bullshit units, it's great
>>
>>462828
I was planning to but I feel asleep before it ended because I wanted to know who'd be the next one after Leif and it ended being Nino which I got. I'm not a fan of spending for individual Resplendent, especially because there are many I want like Sophia and Ike and by then is already spending too much.
>>
>want Ashera
>Claude cucks me
>then he proceeds to be the only Abyssal I cannot just monke my way through
FUCKING
>>
Bruh
>>
Has anyone had a "gentlemen's agreement" during Rokkr Sieges? I think there was only one that I was participating in that was close to having ~4 people sit at the same score to share the same rank for the rewards, but ended up having 1/2 people ruining it.
>>
Is anybody else just sick and tired of the pvp modes I think I'm just going to collect favorites at low merges, fuck needing 11 copies of an unit it's too fucking much
>>
>>463545
It's kind of funny how on one hand, there have been numerous sentiments regarding Heroes, stating that it's considered as "generous" in comparison to other gachas, but this is one of the few ones that I'm aware of that requires literally 11 copies of the same version of a unit to be considered as "optimal". Albeit my limited knowledge of gachas probably skews this view, but it's depressing none the less.
It's at least nice for those that have their favorites as 3/4* available (though this usually is at the cost of generally being relatively weaker in comparison to a lot of other 5* exclusives). Anyways, I digress.

You technically can use certain "f2p" units to build specifically for Arena and use your favorites elsewhere, though it's going to be more of a struggle in specific matchups, as well as possibly getting BST or viability-powercreeped within a variable amount of time, and then having to do the same thing over again just to maintain a certain amount of BST, or spending orbs to roll for the newest scoring A-slot (which may gut certain units' viability at times) for the sake of scoring.
>>
>Voting Gauntlet enemy team has Beastgard
Guess I'll just surrender
>>
>>463571
It's just not worth it as an F2P, maybe not even as a P2W, your unit is expected to counter too much shit in arena and AR not to mention memorizing the shitty AI's quirks and doing all the calculations for damage yourself, I wish they added more PvE modes so I don't have to see the same 20 fucking units every day
>>
>>463572
Same thing here, got against an Edelmon and Lego Claude team and they just trashed me. When even VG becomes annoying to play you know there's abhuge problem with this game. I dread the day Grand Conquest comes back.
>>
>>463572
Can't wait for Grand Conquests to come and have to fight Fallen Edelgard parked on a fort with maximum defenses. Why can't they ban this bitch in PvP shit too
>>
>>463832
is there any actual banned units?
I remember when the worst of our troubles was Legendary Azura and she was easy to manage
>>
>>463571
Middle of the road.
I played a puzzle gacha in the past that required 99 copies of a unit to get them to an optimal max (i.e. it unlocked skills and also gave a drop bonus for using them as your lead unit once you did this) but they began to release free units that could be tacked on as upgrades to raise the unit's count.
Average I see overall is about 5 dupes to max though.
There are a few that require none to max adventurers/heroes, like Dragalia (which then in turn requires 4 dupes of a dragon, i.e. equipment items, but it's mostly farmable in gameplay).
>>
>>464065
In PvP? Nope. As far as PvE goes, the only unit to have that treatment until Edelgard and Dimtri was Surtr, and he was complained about a lot back in the day, whereas the other two were just stealthily banned.
>>
>>464278
>As far as PvE goes, the only unit to have that treatment until Edelgard and Dimtri was Surtr
That's not true either. Every dancer is banned from PvE as well as every CYL unit and every GHB/TT unit, and also technically seasonals.
>>
>>464296
Oh right. I was speaking in terms of New Heroes, but still, I did forget about dancers. I always forget about them.
>>
>>463832
They'll never ban units for PvP, it would mean losing a lot of whales because they'd realize they can't open their wallets to buy the new next OP unit to turn the PvP modes into a bigger cancer.
>>
>Has F! Edelgard helped you to make a better defense in AR?
For me because of F! Edelgard my defense has became better than ever . It isn't due to me plopping her on my defense, which I haven't, but helped me to create a defense that can crush Edelgard or other tank based heroes. I can virtually kill most tanky heroes. The only weakness to my defense as far as I seen has been debuffs teams where I receive ~-15 to a stat and gale force teams that just rampage through my team.
>>
I hope brave alm will get a cool refine, so far the CYL refines have been great
>>
>>464839
how much longer do we have until those, anyways?
>>
>>465028
August
>>
File: 1622617264879.png (1.36 MB, 828x1792)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>
>>465228
>sothe
Yuss
>>
WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT RIGHT WHEN I THOUGHT I NEEDED RDI3 FODDER
>>
>>465228
Skadi grants SPD+3
This sets a precedent. I was wondering if they were going to do more Grail units, we're now in the post-refinery era.
>>
File: 1622617414128.png (1.43 MB, 828x1792)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>465231
>>
I hope Sothe gets a shitty refine if it's not an improvised Broadleaf effect!
>>
File: slowpoke.png (87 KB, 346x346)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>465231
>>465241
Amazing how they think that RDI3 is relevant as of now, when they're putting out tier 4 versions on every other new banner or so they introduce.
This is ignoring the usage of it being for inheriting more skills from the unit that natively has the tier 4 version, of course, but still, really don't understand. It's like they think it's still 2019.
>>
>>465241
>2 Grail units
Oh... Guess I'm going home with only 1x 5* unit instead of 2x this time around.
>>
>>465241
How is it that sometimes we get batches where every unit is good for fodder and other times we get absolute trash like pic related?
>>
>>465359
Pretty sure it's just random. Though honestly, even for the upcoming ones, ignoring the TT units, I wouldn't say any of them are spectacular for the purpose of fodder except for Summer Helbendi, and maybe Klein/Nino (though Nino's really is debatable when a lot of units would rather use Reposition).
For the image you're referencing, at least Hinata and Tailtiu have decent budget skills. The rest are really questionable, if not outright garbage, for fodder.
>>
>>465374
When Nino is the worst in the batch it's a strong batch. Although, I guess I'm a little biased because I'm merging up Ilyana. Noire has some premium fodder, but Infantry Rush isn't that good anymore (it never really was).
>>
>>465400
The context was in regards to fodder, no? To me, looks like almost any other batch (1/2 outstanding ones, the rest are debatably useful for being either fodder or merges, etc) apart from the inclusion of another TT unit. I honestly don't even think Nino is the worst of this batch either, but that's a different issue entirely.
That's why I didn't even bother mentioning Noire. Rare (and very specific, situationally useful) fodder doesn't really mean much unless one personally can use it, and at least in my experience, not once have I used it nor have I seen good usage of it outside of specific setups catered to making the most out of that skill, in which I'm sure other setups with less investment and effort would probably outperform it anyways, moreso nowadays.
>>
>>465335
SHelbindi is still great fodder in combination with Azelle, combine them with either VEliwood or Gerome and you can pass down RDI3 and Rally Atk/Def+ from Helbindi, and then Azelle can pass down RDI4 and Joint Hone Spd or his Ruse. He's definitely one of the better limited manuals we've gotten for the dual rally alone, even if you don't want the RDI3 for the unit you're giving the rally to.
>>
>>465359
The gold manuals go by month, they're always exactly 3 and 2 years old respectively. The TT manuals are all 6 months old as well (Christmas and New Years are both in December). After that we have alternating Reposition - Hinata (Fury) - Reposition - Klein (DB3) - Reposition - Cain (WoM). Also, starting with Ephemera 3 (2), they've been giving us a recentish demote, going in order of release (Forrest > Mustafa > Lena > Ilyana)

The last two silver slots are random fodder units with no pattern to them as far as I can tell.
>>
Who are you saving dragonflowers for?
>>
>>465724
Cap increase.
>>
>>465335
Thing is you have to summon for the new Duel skills, whereas this one is basically free if you just keep up with the month's events.
I'm looking forward to RDI even if it's just RDI3. I have a +10 Adult Tiki from way back in the day and I think she could use the score boost.
>>
>>465335
>Hey Bud, you want RDI4 and that Rally or Spd/res ruse? Why not use that copy of Helbindi we gave you to get all that
>>
>>466067
Helbindi also comes with a dual rally, actually. And it's easier to grab it than it is Azelle's.
>>
>>465496
I had already stated that usage.
My statement was concerning their idea of giving us tier 3 Duel skills when tier 4 exists, and is getting slapped on a unit on every other new banner or so.

>>465779
It's free, but it's hardly relevant unless you have RDI4 to fodder. I'm sure you can still use RDI3 depending on the rest of the units you use for scoring, but RDI3 in 2021 when tier 4 ones are getting put on every other new banner or so is laughable.
>>
>>466067
>Hey Bud, guess you have to shell out those orbs for RDI4 since we gave you more of an incentive now that we're giving you RDI3 for free!
I had already stated that as a usage. As a standalone manual without RDI4 fodder, it is relatively useless unless you wanted to merge him.
>>
>>466067
Meant to add to >>466165 that apart from his assist, which is relevant, but in regards to RDI3, my point still stands.
>>
sucks that they probably won't put l!azura in there for bdf3
>>
File: shota.png (944 KB, 1684x1920)
944 KB
944 KB PNG
I may be the only person left that won't fodder or has no intent of foddering their Azelle
>>
>>466276
>has no intent of foddering their Azelle
I was going to keep him but I got turned off from his whole Arvis Arvis Arvis thing. Never played Geneology so I don't know if this was his entire character or if this is a case of FEH not knowing what to do with him.
>>
>>465724
All the infantry units I have because those are always the most needed and I'm also missing 1200 cavalry feathers for my Pirate Vero and Reginn.
>>
>>466303
I think he talks about Arvis like 1 or 2 times, though to be fair Arvis was like his father. But in Genealogy some characters are lucky to talk even once past the time they join. They definitely could have focused more on his relationships with Lex, Aideen, and Tailtiu.
>>
>>466313
Summoning:
>I am Azelle of House Velthomer. Though my magic cannot compare to my brother's, it is at your disposal.
Castle:
>My brother, Arvis, is a remarkable man. Yet for all he has given to our nation, there are...times I fear him.
Voiced lines:
>I am Azelle, from the house of Velthomer. I may be no match for my brother, but all the same, I am happy to be here.
>Arvis...he was more than a brother to me. More than a father, even. But now...
>Lord Sigurd has such a warm mien. The contrast with my brother could not be more stark.
>I must be a burden to Arvis—just a talentless younger brother.
I'm probably being a bit unfair since I'm counting any instance of him saying "brother" as Arvis talk. But he does mention Arvis quite a bit where the only thing I got from his character is brocon and nice guy.

>They definitely could have focused more on his relationships with Lex, Aideen, and Tailtiu.
Yeah. I would of liked something more varied with Azelle. What a shame, his design is nice.
>>
>>466327
Oh sorry I wasn't clear, I meant he talks about Arvis 1 or 2 times in Genealogy. I should have specified that.
>>
I don't care about VGs at all, but damn it stings of disappointment when your favorite character loses.
>>
>>466492
Who was it?
>>
>>466492
please don't tell me f!corrin lost to m!corrin
>>
>>465237
Hopefully they improve the base effect so it's not a glorified +Spd Silver Bow
>>
>>466536
Ewan.
At least I can go back to not caring. That's a plus.
>>
>>465237
They already started doing weapons that grant flat stats with stuff like mage Eirika's tome and Ayra's Blade. In the case of the latter it even got an extra +3 Atk and -1 Special just because, which was nice.
I hope Skadi's refine is decent. It's the first refine that'll affect a "on turn [x], does [y]" kind of effect. 10 damage on turn 3 and Panic really isn't a lot.
>>
>>466624
>it even got an extra +3 Atk and -1 Special just because, which was nice.
If only they did stuff like that more often. Ayra is a huge outlier.
>>
>>466596
>was also on team ewan
It is a shame, sorry to hear that
>>
>>466492
#kleingang never loses
>>
>>467371
Is Klein the best 3*/4* unit?
He's got prf chill def brave bow and if you dont want that hes got brave bow, death blow and qr.
The man is a gold mine
>>
>>467391
He's definitely been the most welcome colourless 3/4* for me
Not only was he good for fodder, he still is a decent cheap infantry bow
>>
Here's something I noticed
On Lunatic, Bernie and Hubert have Tier 4 skills like Swift Sparrow 3 and Atk/Spd Push 4, but the mooks have less than optimal skills like having weapons that aren't the + versions, and level 2 versions of skills like Guard 2 and Distant Def 2. A bit of a strange choice.
>>
Are there any designs you'd want for the My Summoner option?
>>
>>467681
Another option where the face is obscured, I don't like the existing portraits at all except the default one.
>>
>>467681
younger designs like Robin had in Awakening
everything is improved by being the shota
>>
>>467681
Unironically a shota option. Until then I'm sticking with the default
>>
>>467681
A male summoner but with long hair
>>
>trying to do doing my Arena Assault runs
>it's fucking nothing but Fallen Edelgard and Legendary Chrom
>as well as a few masked Marths with Sealed Falchion and a 40% DR skill
>also many Brave Edelgards
>and many Brave Ikes
I'm so tired of this.
>>
>>467868
>not even mentioning Legendary Azura
Only one on that entire list that proves to be a pain is honestly Legendary Chrom; the rest can be cheesed or have hard counters, taking into account his assist skill anyways.
Dunno what score range you're in, but seeing someone with more than one Legendary Chrom paired with Legendary Azura is painful, moreso when the map is relatively enclosed.
Pretty sure Wind and Water season, when they are both running simultaneously, is going to be exponentially worse.
>>
>>467868
>Brave Ikes
>MMarths with spddr%
pshh... doesn't have a mininess with premium fodder.
>>
>>463099
An addendum, I monke'd through it just fine, just needed to delay killing the armorslayer.
And have somehow managed to obtain every 5* on colorless and green EXCEPT Ashera.
>>
Colorless is really getting the luxury treatment, huh?
Which color is getting shat on the most though?
>>
>>468186
probably blue
>>
>>468216
Hmm, yeah that'd make sense. Green gets all the easy freebie premium weapons and Red is loaded as fuck thanks to swordies still, Blue seems to just get the occasional cool toy nowadays like Seiros and the biggest titans like LAzura and LChrom are somewhat old.
>>
>>468523
Blue is in an awkward positions where the demotes aren't good but they still get good demote weapons, especially with blue tomes. Red and Green mages would both LOVE access to Flora Guide or Love Bouquet, and green doesn't even have their fucking Foxtome equivalent because the last (main pool) green mage demote was fucking Boey.
>>
>>468638
What if it comes out on a grail unit?
>>
>>468639
I'd be cool with that. IS just can never seem to balance anything right, including unit distribution. Axe Cavs are the perfect example, we didn't get any for like two years and then suddenly BAM, 5* one out of nowhere and then BAM AGAIN, FOUR MORE IN 5 MONTHS.
>>
File: fallen-mark.gif (75 KB, 128x198)
75 KB
75 KB GIF
Guess who figured out how to make gifs in photoshop
>>
>>468897
Congrats if it's you. Got anything else planned?
>>
>>468946
I'm working on F Morgan right now, kind of easing myself into the process considering how much copy/minute edits/pasting it takes. At some point I might do someone actually casting something, like Robin casting Thoron or some gay shit like that, but right now i'm sticking to the flames on the Fallen units until I get more of a hand for it
Might take my old Ryoma and put some lightning on Raijinto or something dumb like that
>>
>>468954
That's a pretty nice start to get practice in. Here's hoping to more and possibly taking requests too.
>>
>>468981
>Requests
I'm on DA and i've already got a few thanks to the post-vidya void, but what did you possibly have in mind
>>
>>468984
None so far, I guess something involving Marisa, but none off the top of my head I'd like to see. That's pretty good you're getting some requests. What are they, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>469016
Just a couple OCs because people have this obsession with making self inserts
>>
>>469017
I'm somehow surprised by that when I really shouldn't. It is expected though.
>>
File: fallen-morgan-anim.gif (149 KB, 303x291)
149 KB
149 KB GIF
>>469040
Honestly i'm used to it. If they're too cringe i'll just tell the person I won't do it, and if it's too complex i'll just tell them something like that needs to be a commission due to the amount of work required. That's usually enough to scare them off
>>
>>469048
On DA that really is enough. Still, hope you improve with time, anon. I really dig this kind of OC a lot more than the art.
>>
File: attempt-4.gif (89 KB, 191x181)
89 KB
89 KB GIF
>>469071
It really has been fun learning how to do this, even if it took all of an afternoon.
If you want to leave a request with me, you can. Have you found my DA or do you want me to link it?
>>
>>469076
Your call, as I don't have an account there. I wouldn't mind making one for future use. I'll definitely keep it in mind when the chance arrises.
>>
>>469091
https://www.deviantart.com/peevthesheev
I'm almost always paying attention to it, so if you feel the need, don't be afraid to let me know
>>
>>469093
Thanks, anon. I'll definitely keep it noted when I have some ideas.
>>
>What are underrated heroes you've seen that can be surprisingly powerful?

I never thought of Nah as being a strong dragon until I got wiped by one in Arena. She had DC, dragon wall, Atk/res Menace and spd/res solo. Since I wasn't running a hero with null follow-up I couldn't double her due to her weapon preventing follow-ups if she has a bonus.

My other experience was a Merlinus stopping my team by being a wings of mercy beacon. Because I couldn't reach him first he initiated against me and targeted a unit that had DC. He survives due to his high Hp then I proceed to be descended upon by angels of death like L!Chrom and L! Claude.
>>
>>469270
MRobin. I still remember I fought a Resplendent one in Arena that somehow ORKO'd my buffed Fae, it was ridiculous to see.
>>
>>469347
A pact blooms Male Robin one shot my Fae before too but the team from what I remember had ruse and other support units.
>>
>>469076
2bh i made a few gifs before specifically the ones with shazam dabbing on Raul's +10 shamir and morgan, plus I converted a bunch of webms to gifs but that was super simple and the most tedious part about it is just that you have to edit every single frame when making them with raw assets.
>>
Keep forgetting how dumb bunny Myrrh is
>>
Any guesses to who the Camilla of the next summer banner will be this time? I think it'll be Tharja.
>>
>>470599
probably too soon since her plegian alt. my yolo guess is azura or elise
>>
lel nice reginn ass shots also can't wait for the new maymays about that loli face at the end.
>>
File: eitri.png (881 KB, 1920x1080)
881 KB
881 KB PNG
>>470634
So is she the real villain?
>>
File: 1544652661054.jpg (512 KB, 2626x2848)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
I heard Rules of Nature in the distance while watching the video. Eitri being the villain feels, how to word it, false? Like it lacks any impact. Also her midget body looks weird in a bad way, Kozaki can't design short people at all.
>>
File: 1619433516625m~2.jpg (56 KB, 520x314)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>470635
Feh going back to its roots by making the loli the villain again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Iqm7i_7Pk

Seeing the Whitewings released as Echoes characters gives me such irrational rage.
>>
We got new enemy units, nice.
>>
>>470665
>free tatiana
YES
>>
>>470665
>2 alts in one banner
Man that's just funny but expected.
>>
Sov fans finally eats! Although they’ll be mad palla and nott takes a spot.
>>
Why they got to do Luthier like that, well at least he has gronnfox. I'm also surprised at how quick Atk/Spd menace has came out.
>>
THIGHS!!!!!!!
Gonna try my freebie for Palla only cuz she’s hot and you can’t stop me
>>
>>470677
best of luck to you. i hope you get at least 3 reds
>>
>>470677
"Lol let's give this guy circles of clear and green stones only" IS probably.
>>
>will have to kill new palla for old palla
Oh irony
>>
File: DypSJy-U0AAe2uI.jpg (213 KB, 900x1298)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>470673
I'm fucking mad like you have no idea, Catria gets a bridal alt as an SoV unit and then Palla is wasting a space when we could have gotten someone like Atlas, and then there's Nott sticking like a sore thumb, but I guess that's why they're giving Tatiana as an off-banner.

At least I finally got my best boy Luthier, but is a shame he's getting a generic tome and I was expecting him to be a red tome instead of green. Now I pray for good stats, but considering he has Swift Sparrow I expect him to have +35 Atk and Spd.
>>
Jesus if I was an Echoes fan, I'd just delete the app after seeing that. The only SoV-exclusive characters are fucking demotes while the donut steel and alt hogs get top billing.

There's no way another SoV banner comes around before EoS, either.
>>
>>470665
Fucking hell I have to roll on this piece of shit banner just for Atk/Spd Menace. Fuck I was really hoping I could skip this garbage banner
>>
Also, Fernand as a GHB, I can already see him as a slow, bulky lance cavalry with absolutely nothing that could redeem him. I'd have preferred Jedah even if he had been yet another red tome with effects affected by turns.
>>
File: 1622950045488.jpg (1.96 MB, 3556x2136)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
>>
>>470704
Slow Mage demote
>>
Remember Palla has a headband and Erinys doesnt
>>
>>470712
Doesn't matter I'm fucking both
>>
>>470684
>At least I finally got my best boy Luthier
I'm also excited for Luthier. He has great art, which is the best I could hope for from a male unit.
>I was expecting him to be a red tome instead of green.
I'd rather have green than red for building generics. Green has funny stuff like Plegian Torch, Madness Flask, and Green Egg (I think infinite miracle is still a thing? I don't know, I never bought into the meme but it looked funny) to play with. Red doesn't really have many inheritable options because for whatever reason, IS hates generic red tomes.
>t. Someone who built V.Titania and is still crying about how her only real options are Blade or Unity Blooms
>>
>>470675
I mean, strictly in terms of BST he'll probably be better than Delthea. That's impressive, considering his SoV stats.
>I'm also surprised at how quick Atk/Spd menace has came out
You can slap it on pretty much any unit and it works. Add that with how much IS loves giving out Atk/Spd skills, and it's not that surprising.
>>
>>470719
>for whatever reason, IS hates generic red tomes
They have to make them all prfs to keep up with powercreep. A red unit without a prf can't survive in this day and age. Look at all the shit they stuck on Palla's prf.
>>
>>470721
If I get Atk/spd menace I wouldn't know who to add it to. Like you said many units will find it valuable. I might add it to my Val!Veronica so she can further be a speed demon and shit on all the fast swordies.
>>
>>470677
>she's hot and you can't stop me
Wouldn't dream of it anon, those thighs are nice; good luck
>>
This banner sucks with Archanean characters, but Luthier is the only character I care about and he's a demote with a fairly great demote kit.

Also, as someone who doesn't give a fuck about AR as long as I stay in T21 and get in VOH occasionally, should I spark for Nott or nah? Or should I stick to the cav team with the bonus dark mythic?
>>
>>470764
Probably not, if you don't care about AR. Teach me your ways, anon, I have to quit it.
>>
>>470775
Okay maybe I do care about AR a little bit, but only during offense and I haven't checked my defense results and haven't updated it in two months.

I just get my daily rewards, use all my lift and that's it. Then I never tap on the Aether Raids menu until reset.
>>
>>470784
Fuck, caring about AR offense is my problem. Do you encounter less cancerous teams outside of VoH?
>>
>>470785
I encounter a lot less tryhards and more themed teams, but that doesn't mean there aren't Ligurd and Y!L'arachel cancers. It's still generally easier.
>>
>>470784
I care about AR enough just to reach Tier 28. Once I reach it for the week I don't care much, only due to me not having enough merges to reach higher past tier 32 where the difference in rewards are negligible 28 anyway.
>>
>>470791
That's what I'm looking for, good to know. I can deal with one or two challenging teams every week, but I'm tired of having to fight cavlines or dance traps every day.

>>470800
The tier rewards are mediocre, yeah. The important rewards are the rank rewards, mainly the divine codes, and you need to be in HoV to have a chance at ranking high. If you know, what rank do you usually land on?
>>
>>470704
I'm looking forward to another Lance cav cucking my TT runs.
>>
>>470599
Maiko
>>
>>470806
If I'm in the vault of heaven I end on Tier 36 usually, since my def gets crushed causing me to hemorrhage points. When I get kicked out starting from Tier 23 I can reach up to Tier ~31-32 depending on the amount of loses taken on def and whether I lose units trying to take a win. I can reach that high if I try hard but since I try to do bare minimum I typically can get tier 28~29 consistently with little effort.
>>
>>470806
Whoops, misread your question. I typically rank between 5100- 8000.
>>
File: 1610852311081.png (411 KB, 1570x950)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>>470827
>>470837
Really? Shit, I usually rank 3001-6000 and 1001-3000 if I got lucky defenses. Losing 4 codes each week to regain my sanity is a no-brainer. Thanks anon.
>>
Think we'll get more tickets besides the FB ones? Last year's midpoint banner gave some out.
>>
>>470852
Just out of curiosity how many times do you get attacked in a week? I tend to feel like I get attacked more than most people during my weeks, especially right when my lift loss control resets. I on average get attacked 11 times. The most times I was attacked was 15 times and the least was 6 times.
>>
>>470867
I don't keep exact track, but over time I've noticed it's something like
>twice on first two days
>once a day for the rest of the week, although sometimes days are skipped
>two to three times leading up to the last day
Putting all that together gets about 9 to 10 times, which is close to yours. I've gotten attacked 8 times this week so far, so the numbers line up.
>>
>>470880
At least I'm not the only one, mine is quite similar to yours with the attacks my only gripe is it usually occurs after a reset.

>1st day 1-2 attacks (within 1-3 hours usually)
>2nd day 1 attack at or around midnight 2nd attack within the last 4 hours of day
>3rd day ~22 hours later another attack.
>Rest of week 1 attack normally
>Last day ranges from 1-3 attacks.
>>
>>470890
Some days it happens after a reset, other days I get lucky and it happens right before a reset, or it happens right after a reset but I win. It's all luck, in the end.
The last two weeks I've had pretty poor luck, but a couple of weeks ago I only had, like, -78 defense lift in total. I bet FEdel or some other powercreep is causing my teams to get swept, but I don't watch replays that aren't wins.
>>
>>470903
Most of my losses from the past 2 weeks were ironically not caused by F! Edelgard but whale(most not all) galeforce teams. I took a hit of 100 and 120 lift loss on both weeks since I had no way to defend against them.
>>
>>470928
That's why I try not to care about defense. Offense is, or was, interesting since you could hypothetically beat any whale's team with good unit choice and strategy. But by that same logic, any whale can steamroll your f2p defense.
>>
Blarrabbit a new inheritable weapon neat. Isn't it a common pool version of Conch banquet for blue IIRC?
>>
>>470933
It is.
I'm excited about Swift Stance though. Did you know that Warding Stance 3 is only available on H!Sakura and F!Berkut?
>>
>>470935
I was only aware that F!Berkut had warding stance 3.
>>
>Free pulled on today's banner crossed fingers for CC fodder no clear orbs.
>Damn!
>One red orb in circle guess I'll pull it.
>Turn away and hear 5 star sounds wait what!?
>It's Ryoma! Thank you IS ;-;.
>Check IV +Hp -Atk
>Blessed by suck ;-;
At least I didn't have this unit yet.
>>
>>470933
Yeah. They're already outclassed however by the Valentines weapons.
>>
>>470948
Though that maybe true at least they can be a budget option if you don't have access to the Valentine's weapons.
>>
>>470933
>swift stance
yoooo i might be able to slam my ronan into her
>>
>>470721
>probably
Guaranteed, Doot has 148 BST (158 with resplendent) and current gen mages have 166-167. He's highly likely to instantly become the best 3*-4* green mage upon his release unless they screw him, which will genuinely be hard to manage with that level of BST because he'll have a niche SOMEWHERE no matter what they do.

>dump bst into HP?
PoL unit
>dump it into Def?
Good arena counter to Chrom and other meta blue units
>dump it into Res?
Good arena counter to actual mages
>balance it out?
Good all around unit that can be specc'd into whatever you want to
Ironically giving him good Atk/Spd would probably be the worst option, since it would lock him into being a player phase unit and thus flat out inferior to PP mages with prfs.
>>
so what SoV characters are left?
>Mycen
>Atlas
>Kamui
>Nomah
>Echoes Est
>Deen
and then for villains
>Normal Rudolf
>Jedah
>Nuibaba
>Whatever other map bosses they want
>>
>>471414
Don't forget they can potentially use overclass outfits as normal alts for female characters, and also potentially alternate villager promotions if they want to.
>>
>>471417
I wonder if ISIS will ever add a promotion mechanic, like for example having Oscar who's in his cavalier class promote to a Paladin and gain the ability to use swords, similar to how the Summoner is able to change weapons types
>>
>>471442
No
>>
>>471414
Realistically? Echoes Est along with other baggage really. Depending on what weapon she uses too can speak the fate for the other characters not in yet, which are mostly swordsmen. It's a mess no matter how they handle it, and they're dumbasses for putting 2 alts on one banner as opposed to letting Palla and Nott potentially carry.
>>
>>471456
What other alt is on the banner aside from Palla?
>>
>>471459
Personally, I count Zeke as a Camus alt, even if he's marginally different enough to be his own character.
>>
>>471450
are you IS
>>
>>471470
They're not going to do that when they could sell you an alt.
>>
>>471414
Echoes Est will probably be on the next one
SoV is starving for green units because there are literally no axe units in SoV so either they add another green tome, or they stretch the rules just a little damn bit and make Kamui like a Dread Fighter and he's a Green Dagger or something
>>
File: 1530842901404.jpg (16 KB, 213x237)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>another fucking mage demote with a Fox tome
I've seen this one before.
>>
>>471487
This is actually a new weapon this time though. I've been wanting a Fox tome for SSylvain basically since he released.
>>
>>471487
This is a new one at the very least. Green mages couldn't have access to it until now.
>>
File: 1587683764529.png (814 KB, 800x800)
814 KB
814 KB PNG
>>471414
When it comes to villains, Marla and Hestia would be the more interesting ones for me since they're related to Sonya. There's also Desaix, Slayde and Tatarrah who are semi-important to the first acts of the story.

You also forgot Jesse, who Valentine Silque makes mention of. The problem with the remaining heroes is that all of them were pretty much Dread Fighters, meaning sword users, they'd need to turn some into dagger units such as Deen or axe fighters such as Atlas
>>
>>470704
I want to put DEF/RES menace on F!Corrin and nobody can stop me.
>>
>>471636
That was my first thought too
>>
>>470704
Would dropping beast Edelgard's C skill for Def/Res Menace be a good call? Her movement would be pretty hindered but it would be so hard to kill her.
>>
>>471806
Yes but fuck you
>>
>>471806
I feel like Atk/Res Ideal and Atk/Def Menace would make her the tankiest
>>
>>471810
Well she has Atk/Def Ideal, but I could give her Atk/Res Menace from Morgan. I'll think about it.
>>
>>471806
People have already been doing that with Atk/Def Menace and it's very rude desu
>>
>>471828
She doesn't care about reducing enemy res.
>>
>>471842
Yeah I should've said I don't have Atk/Res Ideal. So with Atk/Def Ideal, and Atk/Def Solo seal she needs some res to not die. But Atk/Def Menace would be better if I had res somewhere else .
>>
File: 1620661363776.png (3.3 MB, 1600x1920)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB PNG
Have you prepared your anus for the CC?
>>
Update dropped
>>
>sothe
holy fug
>>
I don't know if this is the most disappointing batch of refines in a while or if I'm just extra salty because I was looking forward to Flora and hers is just okay.
>>
File: unknown.png (2.92 MB, 1463x1701)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB PNG
Sothe is the winner by far
>>
File: stats.png (3.25 MB, 3606x1066)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB PNG
>>
>>471992
lol fernand
>>
>Limited Hero Battle: GHB Iago: 2021-06-14 - 2021-06-20; 3 scenarios; heroes from FE: Genealogy of the Holy War and FE: Thracia 776; up to 1 dancer; 1000 Hero Feathers and 40 Divine Code: Part 2

>Limited Hero Battle: BHB Tibarn & Caineghis: 2021-06-15 - 2021-06-20; 3 scenarios; heroes from FE Echoes: Shadows of Valentia; no dancers; 1000 Hero Feathers and 40 Divine Code: Part 2

>Limited Hero Battle: GHB Ashnard: 2021-06-16 - 2021-06-20; 3 scenarios; heroes from FE Heroes; up to 1 dancer; 1000 Hero Feathers and 40 Divine Code: Part 2

>Limited Hero Battle: BHB Innes & Eirika: 2021-06-17 - 2021-06-20; 3 scenarios; heroes from FE Fates; no dancers; 1000 Hero Feathers and 40 Divine Code: Part 2

>Limited Hero Battle: MHB Naga: 2021-06-18 - 2021-06-20; 5 scenarios; heroes from FE: The Binding Blade; up to 1 dancer; 1000 Hero Feathers and 80 Divine Code: Part 2
>>
>Hall of Forms
Brunnya, Winter Fae, Summer Lilina and Larum
>>
>>472025
Oh shit Brunnya. I can finally use that free Forma Soul.
>>
>>471953
Sothe back with the Yu-Gi-Oh texts.
>>
>>471992
And just as we feared, Fernand is yet another slow, bulky lance user and I'm damn sure he will get a generic weapon.
>>
>>472057
he got instant lance
>>
>>472026
I'm saving mine for Petrine
>>
>>472057
At least his art's really good. Also 41 base atk is nothing to sleep on.
>>
>>471953
Karla makes it really fun for a Windsweep build. I even gave her Flashing Blade 4 so I just need a Galeforce fodder.
Sharena's fine on a surface but that means you have to deploy her and she's not that good to begin with, Takumi is already outdated by the likes of Clarisse, but he can be best friends with Kronya I suppose.
>>
>>471953
Why do they all use the Form icon except Karla's? Only Sharena's makes sense.
>>
>>472244
Think the "Form" icons have been (lazily) editted to portray affecting enemies and affecting allies.
Also, if you think about it, if we're going by the base effect of the Form skills, Sharena's doesn't make sense either (doesn't get increasingly higher stats the more allies, past a single ally, she's in range of), but I'm sure reusing assets like this isn't new, nor is it when they're misappropriated either.
This is just more of my personal guess/theory than anything though, so feel free to correct my misunderstanding otherwise.
>>
>>472279
Well Sharena's at least has something to do with allies or an ally within 2 spaces of her to grant an effect to the user, Skadi's doesn't and Peshkatz is more of a Smoke effect than anything.
>>
>>472300
Still not a Form skill. And she can still trigger it by simply initiating as well.
Sothe's refine affects allies within range (-1 CD to allies within 2 spaces), while his base gives blue buffs to allies and himself, so a similar argument could be made for him, albeit the nearly same assessment would result from such an evaluation.
No idea about Skadi apart from enemies within his effect's range being related, but the limitations of the range are very different to the point where they should have just made an icon for specifically effects that affect an entire axis (vertical/horizontal, plus however many extra columns/rows centered on unit, etc).

I honestly think all of the currently visible referenced ones don't make sense apart from Karla like was stated earlier (not sure about Flora's since I haven't personally seen it yet either).
>>
>>472342
Of course, but it at least relates in a tangential way, unlike the others.
Sothe's is a nonconditional smoke effect, while the "form" icon I thought was more for Sharena simply because of the boost condition being relayed through it.
>>
>>472345
Depends on the extent of how far you'd allow for flexibility in regards to stretching the definition of what the icon is supposed to represent. They're all still relatively misleading, no matter how you put it, within the context of what exactly a Form skill does.
Sothe gives post-combat buffs plus the CD charge to allies within a specified area around him, so I can see as to why they may have given him that icon instead of a different one, though again, I'd rather have a different icon completely to represent that.
>>
>>472375
Well the main reason the Form skills existed in comparison to Bond or Solo skills was their "within 2 spaces" boost I think, so that's mainly what I'd categorize it on.
Sothe's really should be a Smoke icon or at least one of the penalty ones but I guess it makes sense?
>>
>>472404
That's what it seems like, albeit we will never know unless they literally make a statement in regards to it, regardless of how consistent they can be with such things.
Smokes generally affect the enemy only as of now, so unless they decided to make a tier 4 Smoke icon (similar to how tier 4 Threaten both buffs self and debuffs enemies within range), I wouldn't know what they'd use to classify this specifically, since it's not something they've purposely categorized using the icons for either skills or refines, and tier 4 Smokes don't even exist (yet). And barely so.
>>
>>472424
Could also have just used a yellow version of the penalty boost icon honestly. Maybe add a haze background for good measure.
>>
>>472443
That's for them to decide, so whatever we have to say doesn't really matter or have any merit, moreso since again, it's not like those even exist yet anyways.
I can't recall them ever changing anything regarding skill icons specifically so I'm doubtful anything will change in regards to this. Just going forward, from what we know, should just assume that the "Form" skill icon just means that it involves unit(s) other than the one in question.
>>
File: 1623028699433.jpg (754 KB, 1080x2400)
754 KB
754 KB JPG
>5 star
>>
>>472667
Yeah they're 5* copies now for reasons.
>>
>>472073
Well, coming after Zealot and Orson who both have a similar attack stats doesn't really make him stand out
>>
>>472667
>Black font
How
>>
Did you beat order lady and her two tin can friends?
>>
>>472874
Yes
>>
>>472874
Yes, but with Fallen Edelgard, so I was basically cheating. I've been a bit too busy to figure out how to beat Ashera with my usuals (ie the 3H Lords) so I might just try again next time Ashera rolls around.
>>
>>472874
I mauled her with Monke first try but despite getting quite literally every other green and colorless 5* on the banner I did not get her. Fuck Claude.
>>
Goddamnit I just realized that Fernand is our damn third lance cav GHB from Shadows of Valentia
>>
>>472976
Lmao
>>
File: 1613462111891.jpg (38 KB, 254x271)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>fight an AR armor stall team on the desert map
>think I'm fucked, especially because of the F!Edelgard with Mystic Boost being too far away from my bolt tower
>park Gustav and another unit on the fort tiles and the rest of the armors suicide
>leaving Gustav with an Ignis charge that can kill F!Edelgard
I had zero ladders left, what a fucking miracle. Thank goodness she won't be a bonus unit ever again. Until she gets a refine.

>>472874
Honestly, baiting Ashera out was the easy part, especially because of her low def. It was dealing with the remaining enemies that was a headache.
>>
Whens the next mythic battle where its just all Save armors
>>
>>473204
>no healer
easy
>>
>>473204
>all save armors
>save skills don't activate because they overlap
>just have to snipe whoever they're defending and then wait them out
That being said, I expect at least one save armor in every LHB/MHB from now on. They're too annoying for IS to pass up.
>>
File: 1623116137419.jpg (990 KB, 1079x1920)
990 KB
990 KB JPG
I got this for free and I'm still mad
>>
This is kinda ridiculous not gonna lie.
>>
>>473338
But her prf is pretty good, anon. Wish I had more Mists myself so I could +10 her.
>>
>>473351
Jesus that's thicc
>>
>>473351
A lot of units look good when you stack stat-inflating skills on them. Ilyana has a similar stat spread (marginally higher DEF/RES) and was always capable of bringing similar numbers, so this isn't really new nor practical.
>>
File: 1609128696898.png (470 KB, 666x666)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
>Almost no blues during my road to spark.
This fucking game.
>>
>already have a loss in AR
Guess I wasn't the only one with the idea to do battles at the start of the season to minimize encounters with Nott.
>>
File: 1571701147730.png (387 KB, 480x700)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>Try to get tickets from FB so I can pull on banner.
>Have ~2800 friendship for red and blue while yellow sits at 187 and green 0.
This annoys me to no end.
>>
>>473717
i had 3 circles of full colorless. probably the worst spark so far. got pity broken by julian on the 3rd
>>
File: sadzura.jpg (93 KB, 439x675)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>didn't get Ashera
>literally been waiting since Yune for her
FUCK
When is she coming next? I'd like to put a few for Luthier but I'm skipping to save for her again since it's not like they're ever putting out another Echoes new unit banner after this anyway, at least for another year.
>>
File: reruns.png (3.89 MB, 3600x3384)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB PNG
>>473923
August. I think people are predicting both Fallen Edelgard and the August Legendary to be colorless as well to be rerunning with her then.
>>
>>473937
Well it'll be stacked as fuck at least but it sucks that it's that far away.
>>
>>473938
Honestly three months is a pretty quick turnaround for a Legendary/Mythic, sucks for units like Freyja who have to wait until December.
But you'll probably get like 900 or so orbs if you keep saving until then so chances should be good.
>>
>>473725
I've already seen a team with Nott, though it was very poorly optimized as most of the units were boxed in and easily sniped.
I'm not looking forward to all the like, cavline and Rally trap stuff.
>>
>>473941
I knew that feel for Legendary Tiki, damn that sucked.
Well it's not like I didn't get anything on the banner with my orbs though, I got quite literally everything on green and colorless except the one I wanted, plus a bunch of 4S rolls.
>>
>>472478
Well yeah, it's all just us spitballing about the icons, we're not devs.
They won't change it simply because no one really gives a shit. It's just kind of odd/lazy to use those as the icons.
>>
>>473717
Same but adding salt to my wounds I pulled every orb on my journey to spark and somehow didn't pull a single 5* not even an off banner. This is the 3rd time this has happened to me in the past 2 months, I'm really feeling the burn from this spending 130+ orbs and getting 0-1 5* unit.
>>
>>473717
Same, I've only seen 2 blues. Got two 5* Luthier's though, so I guess it's not totally awful.
>>
Just as a warning for those wanting more Tatiana, she won't be available in the pool until the next legendary banner.
>>
The more I play this game the more I realize saving orbs just causes me grief
>>
>>473980
Sucks because I want to pull on blue for Nott. But at least blue is a good color for me considering I want to +10 both Ilyana and Tatiana.
>>
>>472874
Didn't even touch her MHB. Just wasn't into FEH very much these past 2 weeks.
>>
>>473338
at least Merric can't spook you in any way anymore
>>
File: 1616695831505.png (229 KB, 379x476)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
I'm not looking forward to the Chain Challenges.
>>
>>474266
>bring your own F!Edelgard and backup for her
>win
What's the problem?
>>
>>473717
I kept receiving reds and colorless orbs in my circles that I ended up being forced to pull them if I didn't want to take a huge hit to my stash. Ended up pulling Laegjarn and Laevatein. I did pull a few Luthier which isn't all too bad.
>>
>>473717
>no greens in my first three rolls
>four in my last two
>pseudo 4* Grima

I'm sure the banner is telling me to wait until we know more about the summer banner.

>>474266
As long as I can keep my Lilina on low HP at the beginning, I should be able to handle it. At least the second half will be easier.
>>
>>474138
>implying
That fucker has shown up instead of a good green more times than I can count
Soren and him are the most useless assholes around
>>
>>474286
but he's not breaking your pity rate any more
>>
>>474286
Silvia and Raigh for me when I get red.
>>
>>474266
I've mutilated every chain challenge with just Evilgard.
This will be no different.
>>
>>474286
On the other hand, I'm starved for my last Lex. I need ONE more. Pls come home.
>>
Pulled a Zeke, is he a good unit or just fodder? Lance Cavs are the ones I haven't really focused on.
>>
>>474571
He's got a dual phase auto double and dumps all of his speed to beef up his other stats. He's on par with Duessel, but with an easier auto double condition, though Duessel has more ways to buff resistance. I'd say Zeke is great.
>>
>>473923
Anon, you had nearly 2 years of orbs to save for her, considering Yune appeared in 2019..
Unless you impulsed for random shit for nearly 2 years, really don't see how a few years worth of orbs wouldn't be enough to get at least one copy of her, and even then, that's on you.
Either way, 2 months isn't a long wait either, since it gives you ~600 orbs or so to try again.
>>
>>473952
Reusing assets (moreso with small modifications) has been a thing for a very long time; as an example, there's a reason why there are more alts and skins/costumes than OCs that get spit out in most games like these. It's just the choice of the specific icon that was used that I'd share your sentiment towards.
>>
How's Nott? Is she better than Dagr?
>>
>>474747
If you're just asking in regards to general combat performance, just read their skills; one has omni-Unity with a prf NFU B slot, while the other has Bonus Doubler and a prf SPD-based DR B slot. They're very similar statwise, so it's just whatever you feel you can use better if you plan on investing other non-native skills onto them, since they both have their uses.
If you're trying to compare them within the context of AR, apples to oranges since they don't even fulfill the same role unless you intend to use them on their off-season or unintended place for some reason (e.g. Nott on AR-O, Dagr on AR-D, etc).
>>
>>474747
For their intended roles, Nott is probably better since Pathfinder has a lot more value on AR-D. That and Dagr is mainly a combat Mythic, and those tend to age worse than support-oriented Mythics.
Although unit-wise, I feel like Dagr beats out Nott because of NFU in her weapon.
>>
>>474757
NFU isn't on her weapon.
If you really want to, you can swap both of their B-slots out if you want the other respective skill since Pathfinder is on their weapon, though that may have mixed results depending on what units they're fighting against.
Also, they're both combat Mythics as far as I can tell. Main draw of using either of them is for Pathfinder though, so it depends on how heavily you weigh that over the rest of their kit.
>>
New resplendent tonight. Predictions/hopes?
>Dokkalfar Camilla
>>
>>475234
ELISE GOD DAMN IT REEEEEEE
>>
>>475234
I think it will be a 5* hero this time especially since we got Nino and soon Chrom. My guess is that it will be Celica.
>>
>>475234
Hoping for Tharja but I'm expecting someone like Ayra, Hinoka, or a whitewing since they've had their Whitewing Favoritism on max lately
>>
>>475234
Genny and Nowi are the only two who'd make me very happy, but it will surely be a 5* exclusive, maybe a Brave unit like Lyn or Roy.
>>
>>475234
Seliph or Sothe are my most wanted now that most of my wants got Resplendents.
>>
>>475234
Want a Resplendent for Fae only because I kinda dislike her special only consisting of various growls.
>>
>>475234
resplendent florina, plz fix her twig neck
>>
>>475234
The only other unit I think I'd really like to see get a resplendant is Jakob. Doubt he'll be soon if at all.
>>
>>475234
Askr Catria or Nifl Hinoka.
I'm just thinking it could be blue since we just had a green (NIno) and a red (Chrom).
Though honestly I hope they do another Awakening and give us Olivia or A Tiki. The former needs an art buff real badly and the latter needs a stat buff VERY badly.
>>
>>475234
Ephraim please
>>
>pity broken by fallen m!corrin on 5%
i have no words
>>
>>475599
At least you got good fodder
>>
>>475599
I got pity broken by Lilith. Count your blessings.
>>
>>460935
I got a lot of DC fodder
>>
File: evil_taco.jpg (2.06 MB, 1768x2208)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
>>471953

really happy that Skadi is finally sort of useful, this build does decently in Aether Raids assuming he can kill everything with Vantage counters.
>>
>>475642
Don't forget Joint Drive Atk!
And Shield Pulse, technically.
>>
>Nott’s voice lines
lel how many heroes have fallen for the summoner?
>>
>>475734
pretty much every female donut steel wants his dick
>>
File: Calendar.jpg (89 KB, 461x768)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
New Calendar. Nothing really that interesting, but people are predicting Summer Marianne and/or another TH Summer due to what we got in a datamine.
>>
File: 1623294027360.jpg (209 KB, 600x1000)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>Marriane's hero check datamined for the same day as the TT banner
3H summer soon?
>>
>>475807
kinda want her to be the TT unit
>>
>>475815
>a popular female unit being given out for free
are you retarded
>>
>>475824
Veronica is not popular?
>>
>>475734
Nott is just thirsty as fuck. Is also funny considering the Summoner could also be a girl.
>>
>>475833
Magic ma'boy
>>
>>475824
yeah, just like we get a brave marianne for free
>>
>3 Mariannes before even 1 Orochi or Manuela
>>
>>475807
>>475808
>>475852
I'm sorry retard here, what's going on with Marianne? Did her summer alt get leaked?
>>
>>475939
Basically, datamining shows she has a banner scheduled to show up, but none of the skill banners in the calendar are exactly the ones she comes with, which leads to believe she's actually in a TT banner, which also implies at the very least a TH Summer banner.
>>
>>475650
The character profiles look really nice in tablet screens like these. I can only see it when I'm multitasking on my phone
>>
Splendid Celica
>>
>>475247
Nice I guessed correctly for the resplendent.
>>
>>475968
Right on the money, damn.
>>
File: 1623308686380.png (516 KB, 1000x1000)
516 KB
516 KB PNG
She's beautiful.
>>
>>474665
Waiting =/= saving.
I gave up and literally quit the game after waiting for that long with all the bullshit coming out and no new Echoes units, and only came back recently.
>>
>>475807
>Heroes with Dragon Fang
Will I finally be able to finish my F!Corrin?
>>
>>475960
it's taken from a Galaxy Z Fold 2, super nice seeing more of the art with it.
>>
>>475982
Still sounds like a you problem since there's no reason to have spent any orbs from the day of Yune's release/your speculation of the possibility of her being introduced to the game at any point up until the day you quit.
And it's not that long of a wait if you quit and only returned recently since you'd be doing other shit in the meanwhile, unless you were sitting with your thumbs up your ass until she got released for some arbitrary reason.
>I gave up and literally quit the game after waiting for that long
Yep, it's definitely a (You) problem. You must haven't seen the "dozens" of people who legitimately want Charlotte (or even any other relatively obscure character for that matter) and will actively save thousands orbs instead of "giving up", anon. Just doing the dailies/weeklies really isn't that time consuming; this game really doesn't have much to grind other than feathers if you actually want any of the 3*/4* units to invest in. Almost everything else can be done in like ~10 min per day if you plan on at least getting the minimal orb rewards, much less anything else.
>>
>>476027
>a you problem
No shit, of course me not being able to roll a unit is a "you problem" I'm not saying the whole game is a fucking piece of shit because I couldn't roll the unit I wanted. You don't need to keep saying this, it's irritating.
She's not my favorite or anything, I just thought the idea of using her would be cool. I got lucky and managed to free pull the monster edelgard and haven't been using anything else anyway.
>>
>>475247
>>475968
Damn, amazing guess, anon. She got some real amazing art, too!
>>
>pulling for catria
>get pity broke at 4.5% by rinkah
>try pulling some more
>get pity broke immediately after by gerik
>I'm basically weeping at this point
>pull catria
>she's -atk
>I'm 20 mangoes away from changing it
This was such a roller-coaster of emotions. Guess I'll have to put off fixing Duo Myrrh another few months. Who are some good users for Darting Blow 4 and Distant Foil?
>>
>>475972
Really cute.
>>
>>476256
>Who are some good users for Darting Blow 4
I'll tell you when I figure it out myself, he's pity broken me more times than I care to remember.

>Distant Foil?
Lex and Altena are the ones that immediately come to mind, however pretty much anyone who has a good Defense but low Res stat can make good use of it. If you don't already have a Rinkah, she makes an amazing AA LChrom counter, so she might be worth keeping around if you don't have an Altena or Lex built up yet.
>>
>>476256
Darting Blow 4 isn't really that great to be honest, but Gerik's more valuable fodder is Sudden Panic. I'd give that to a high HP dancer like Ninian.
As for Distant Foil, I personally gave mine to regular Sigurd, so he can smite daggers and archers, and then rely on Divine Tyrfing and Crusader's Ward to shield him from mages. Although in general, any high Atk/Def but low Res units will want it. Lex and NY Keaton come to mind.
>>
File: fug.png (188 KB, 750x486)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
Tell me all about that one meme build you tried and how it failed.
>>
>>476497
close counter azama with Pain+ and double savage blow and Miracle
it wasn't even good near the start of the game, let alone now. staffs being locked out of poison strike makes it not as memey as it could be anyway. Not sure what B skill would make him survive more
>>
>>476497
Shield Pulse Karla. Funny and had it's moments but units nowadays hit too hard for it to even matter anymore.
>>
>>475807
>>475953
please no my orbs can't handle going for three mariannes
>>
>>476559
>drained most of my orb stash going for W!Hilda
>couldn't build it back up because of Marianne, L'Arachel, and F!Edelgard
>now this
Hope the other Summer banner is shit. I can't keep losing orbs like this.
>>
>>476497
Speedy Itsuki
Even at his maximum potential he only has 37 Spd, when it feels like 40 Spd is average nowadays and many units hit that unmerged and can get up to 44 to 46 Spd at +Spd
Despite this, since he was a scorebot merge project, I still gave him all the fancy skills like Atk/Spd Push 4 and Distant Counter
I regret it a little but the score does help, and I guess he can fight the occasional dragon, and if nothing else I also gave him a Ruse skill to put his Rally Atk/Spd+ to good use
Aside from that the units I build are pretty conventional, with skills that at least serve some purpose
>>
Is Zeke a better Duessel or are they considered side grades/comparable to each other?
Both are super bulky slow lance cavs with a free follow up attack, but Zeke has built in DC and Duessel inflicts -6 Atk/Def and has to be solo
>>
>>476659
Zeke is more versatile and easier to use
Duessel is more difficult to kill under ideal circumstances.
They are comparable, but I would probably give zeke the upper hand, as he has built in DC which frees up his A slot.
>>
>>476672
Duessel doesn't run DC most of the time, he'd rather shrug it off and have his native Def/Res Solo
>>
>>476659
Side grades really, but Zeke wins out because DC is generally more useful than -6 atk/def, his follow-up condition is easier to meet, and his stats are basically a +res/-spd Duessel.
Arguably cavs shouldn't need DC since you want them to be initiating, which would make Duracell better. Expect them both be powercrept by a future slow lance cav with CD-1 and guaranteed follow-ups in their weapon.
>>
>>476497
CC Leon, or any build that wasn't DB3 Brave Bow on him.
His refine sound cool and all but it's much easier to just him to blast squishy units than try (and fail) to fight the bulkier ones.
>>
>>476696
>Expect them both be powercrept by a future slow lance cav with CD-1 and guaranteed follow-ups in their weapon.
After how year 3 did it with Brave Eliwood, then Sirius and then Percival, I'm almost expecting that to happen.
>>
I am grateful that I'm not a Leofag holy shit they did him dirty
>>
>>478024
All Royals and their alts are all useless
>>
>>478027
Does Duo Veronica/Xander count there?
>>
>>478027
but ryoma
>>
>>478024
It really sucks he got shat on so hard. Combination of poor stat allocation, extremely early refine (during a time where was on cavalry damage control thanks to the Thundercock and his smelly nomad gf), and horrible skill pool for both calvs AND generic red tomes means Leo will never be salvageable. Everyday, I pray for some act of mercy on IS' part to give him a decent alt, but I know they're just going to shove more Azuras and Corrins instead whenever Fates is allowed to come out of banner jail. At least his base and picnic alt has nice art.
>>478027
>All Royals and their alts are all useless
I'm still getting mileage out of B.Camilla for AR-O, she's basically my only answer to F.Edeltards during Light season plus fliers with gravity break open alot of AR defenses.
>>
>>478027
Elise is good for a troubadour. Not a star unit, but she does her job well
>>
File: 1515907829474.png (133 KB, 499x591)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>478207
Base Elise is unironically the best staff cav in the game. Verocucks out, she's garbage, +4 blue buffs and -4 red debuffs to enemy aged horribly as support when tons of skills and other prfs your other units have already do that, and the gravity effect Elise has is still busted.
>>
@478381
lmao
>>
Anybody else seeing Fallen FMorgan a lot in FB or other pve modes? I swear she shows up on every other map.
>>
>>478381
>best staff cav
What about babby L'Arachel?
>>
>>478591
She's the new Kinshi Hinoka/PegaNino.
>>
>>478748
She's good but lining up the flash effect isn't as easy as it seems.
>>
>Haven't encountered a Nott Cavline yet despite being in VoH T36

Kinda scared ngl . Also Encounterd a F!Edelgard. Wow no more bonus stats takes the luster out of her. And she'd rather run something like Bonfire
>>
File: 1568779285197_elise.jpg (125 KB, 400x400)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Don't forget about Mjolnir's Strike
>>
File: 1437923486214.jpg (82 KB, 1024x1024)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>478585
Can't believe I have to use the same filters as I would normally use for the containment general on vg for here as well. Really wish they'd post their dumbass shit there instead of here.
>>
Remember when they had those year long quests that required you to beat GHB maps using certain Mov types?
I kind of miss them.
>>
Ok but really, after shitting on themselves with Duel skills since introducing them, why now are they making them more accessible?
>>
>>479027
Probably an attempt to make us care about it. And with one of them being free through the monthly codes, it's probably a nice "gesture". I feel like it's too late since I doubt anyone cares about Arena now.
>>
>>478973
>Filtering that
What a baby, using filters for cancer like söiposting I can understand, but that?
>>
>>479017
I mean, those are just on the GHB/BHB reruns now.

>>479027
To make the base skills for the level 4 duels more accessible, I bet. Obviously you can inherit all four stages in one go, but that makes other SI the unit has possible to inherit.
>>
>>479017
I wish they would add the 2018-2019 GHB units back as permanent maps. I really don't want to blow another 2,000 grails to +10 fucking Cormag just because I missed his battle.
>>
>>479053
Why would anyone even bringing shit like that as if this was the containment thread in vg to begin with? There's a reason why people are here to begin with, moron. I have extraordinarily low tolerance after dealing with retards like that from there, so the less I have to see of it, the better.
If the topic promotes actual discussion, that's fine, but using the premise of making a "hot takes" as an excuse to say dumb shit is not something I'd condone, moreso when what they have to say isn't even equivocally true either.
I actually typed out a response to it, but ended up not sending it on the basis that I expect them to not try to engage in an actual discussion of the topic, and rather, I expect more disingenuous statements to be made while ignoring any other points being brought up.
>>
Nott looks kind of shabby when put up against Palla's leg.
>>
So what is the best overall staff unit? I like Sara but I imagine she's outperformed by L'Arachel
>>
>>479269
Elise. Razzle Dazzle Gravity staff is still the best, don't listen to idiots like
>>478973
>>
Aside from the disgusting Cav lines, has anyone found AR-D easier since the AI update?
>>
File: 1524788817673.png (1.1 MB, 900x1100)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>479304
If I want a Razzle Dazzle Gravity staff, I'll pick the superior choice.
>>
>>479420
is +spd viable on her?
>>
>>479410
>Aside from the disgusting Cav lines, has anyone found AR-D easier since the AI update?
I honestly haven't seen too much of a difference so far with the AI. If there is a difference I think my units used my Nott's pathfinder once?

I've currently have fallen for the sunk cost fallacy. Was looking to break the rate since I didn't receive anything up to my spark on this banner. I pulled every orb to reduce costs but somehow nothing. I currently don't even care what I get anymore, I just want IS to end my suffering even if it happens to be a Quan or Hubert.
>>
>>479269
Personally I still feel like Veronica's the top staff unit thanks to a combination of good enough Atk and Spd and a simple but supportive weapon, which also helps her in combat a little, and also she's not too difficult to acquire if you wait for her weekly revival
>>479603
I feel your pain anon, that's happened to me a few times too. I'd get up to 40 summons but still have a big pity rate by the end that beckons me to clear it. Hope you get something decent at least.
>>
>>479564
She has a Spd superboon and reaches 36 Spd on max investment, so is decent enough to boost it further with Atk/Spd Push, Solo seals and the like. Having +3 Atk in her prf helps a lot too.
>>
>>479613
I wouldn't be as hurt if they had given me more green orbs to pull on so I at least could have felt like my orbs went somewhere useful. Now it feels like I'm filling an unending money sink(haven't spent money, I'm not that crazy lol) with no reward in sight. Thanks for the condolence Anon, I only hope something comes out of this eventually.
>>
Have you guys gotten anything off the 24hr banners so far? Got an Olwen today
>>
>>479735
The last free pull I pulled was maybe earlier last month so far no dice. Out of the remaining banners I only hope to pull Keaton for merges.
>>
>>479735
I'm mostly just hoping for more copies of common units I'm trying to merge up, like Sylvia, Adult Tiki, Eliwood, and Sophia. I did get a few of 'em from these free summons thankfully.
Other than that nothing notable.
>>
>>479735
Nothing. Right now I'm waiting for the summer banner trailer, after that I'll spend some orbs to get Luthier and maybe spark, since he'll be the demote and Tatiana will be in the 3/4* pool starting this next legendary banner, I don't want to spend so many orbs.
>>
>>479613
She's more versatile due to her flexibility with her range of effectiveness (3 tiles from ally/enemy respectively) while still boasting a good offensive statline, and works on both phases, unlike what the that retard that clearly came from the other containment general (>>479304) is sperging about.
L'arachel is still really good, but I wouldn't use her in every scenario; really feels like she's better on a AR-D than an AR-O since you can't expect to not have her get jumped on turn 1 if you try to leave her in her prf's effective range.
Gravity generally works fine if they don't run a Recovery/Harsh Command/rally trap, but like in most cases (which a lot of teams in VoH do), it's almost useless due to the aforementioned issues.
>>
>>479735
Pulled a Kjelle on today's banner, and Igrene a few days back (and then another one on a banner where she wasn't a focus).
>>
File: TCGCipher_Fae_01.png (577 KB, 477x650)
577 KB
577 KB PNG
Hall of forms is coming out Wednesday, so what unit are you hoping to build up if you're using a forma soul?

For me I am going to use a forma soul on Winter Fae and make her a far save tank. It is nice we were given a manual for her so she will have +1 merge to boot.
>>
File: Soren.png (1.25 MB, 1684x1920)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>476497
Defensive V!Soren... who has 14 defense at base. +8 From Pact Blooms Def Refine, +5 From Close Foil, +3 From Lull Atk/Spd, +6 from Spd/Def Solo. He now has a whopping 42 defense! Amazing!

Pic somewhat related
>>
>got fallen edel from banner
Its funny, even though i don't try for edelgard, i still keep getting her
>>
>>476497
>>480068
Oh God, you reminded me of my attempt at Raigh. +Def Boon, Loyal Wreath(+Def), A Skill and Seal for Bond in all stats. He gets +8 to everything from a base of 47/32/31/31 (at +7).
55 Attack isn't awful, but that's really the best thing that can be said about him.
>>
>>480089
I know that feel. on top of the free edelgard I rolled 3 more of her without trying, then I got her red coat version with fallen a bit later.
>>
>>476497
Fast Deirdre, she reaches 40 speed but requires her conditional refine effect to activate.
But I still refuse to merge my +Spd one away.
>>
I really want to get a Forma unit but the blue stars will bother me until the end of time. It's like a giant signal saying "this isn't a real unit, you paid for it/used your free Forma Soul for it". The blue border for the unit's icon also sticks out like a sore thumb too.
I feel like I'd prefer if they just added the little Forma Soul icon next to the unit's title to indicate that it's a Forma unit instead, but otherwise just looks like any other unit.
Does this bother anyone else or is there just something wrong with me?
>>
>>480304
Nah, I'm with you man, but I am a literal autist.
>>
>>480304
It only feels like an issue for me when an opponent has a team full of blue border units that are all high merges just taunting you as if saying I bought my team and beat you with it. It irks me a bit.
>>
>>480304
I actually love the deep blue color so much that I never end up using the Forma Soul I have because it feels like it should go on a special favorite.
>>
>>480304
I can see where you're getting at, but for me I see it as an opportunity to get either a character that I regret not getting, or to fancy up my merge project. Out of the ones so far, I've only souled up Winter Eirika, Kiria, Eleanora, and debating on Tanya, but really want to. I haven't regretted it personally. If anything I wish they put up more regular units than seasonals.
>>
>>480045
Depends on if I get lucky enough this time with the skills for Brunnya. I'm already merging her up so this will just be a step ahead. The only thing I don't know still is what build is the most optimal for her.
>>
>>480429
I typically see her run a speed build in AR. I can't say for sure if that is optimal but when I do see her she has usually runs Atk/spd solo 4, Atk/spd lull, attack( or res) smoke, and spd/res solo (seal).
>>
>>480304
Even guides on YouTube will point the blue border as negative on having Forma units so you're definetly not the only one.
>>
>>480304
I can share the sentiment, it feels like a mark of a paypig even if we all got one FS for free (and can get a second one with sparking). On the other hand, I'm treating it as an extra premium item to be used only and only if I get the best of the best skills on a unit I could be interested and it would be a unit I'd be using often. I see W!Fae will be a Forma Unit in this next event but mine is already +10 and I don't think I should use it only to get a single skill, this being Far Save.
>>
>>480304
I'm the exact opposite, it looks so nice that if I were a bigger faggot I would buy forma packs just to have it.
>>
>still no unit id want to waste a forma soul on since we got the free one
I would have used mine on Kirika or Tsubasa in a heart beat but now I'm just stuck with the soul and being disappointed at every new line up.
>>
thank you og sigurd for absolutely steamrolling iago
>>
I'm fully aware these Double seasonal banners are garbage and yet I wasted 50 orbs on them with nothing but a pity rate increase.
>>
>>480719
They aren't really garbage. They are generally the best way to get a given unit outside of hero fests.
>>
>>480719
They're not bad but they're statistically no better than normal banners. You've still got a .75% base chance of rolling any specific 5* locked unit. Whether it's better or worse than the normal version of the banner all comes down to whether you'd rather get normal pool pitybreakers or a specific color of pity breaker. The 4* focuses on these when there are two of them ARE objectively worse though, since instead of having a 3% chance of rolling them at 4* you have a 1.5% chance, so rolling for Hilda or Xane on these isn't the best idea.
>>
>>480864
>The 4* focuses on these when there are two of them ARE objectively worse though, since instead of having a 3% chance of rolling them at 4* you have a 1.5% chance, so rolling for Hilda or Xane on these isn't the best idea.

This exactly why I'm a bit disappointed on this special banner. I was hoping to get more Hilda merges but since she is sharing I'll have to wait for the winter rerun.
>>
>>480719
i got the duo peony i wanted so i'm already satisfied. might go for a red or blue though
>>
>>480869
I was considering getting Hilda merges since mine's only +2 but maybe this isn't the best time for that then
>>
>>481016
If you also want NNavarre it isn't awful, if I hadn't +10'd Hilda already then I'd probably be whaling hard on all the colors except Colorless, because a few copies of Dheginsea for his weapon also sounds nice.
>>
when are we suppose to get a V!Veronica manual? I"m kind of on the fence about using my current manual of veronica to inheirt pact bloom to Sonia
>>
>>481502
Possibly next month, if two TT manuals become the norm, August otherwise
>>
>>481502
We got NY!Keaton this month so definitely the next one, which is good so I can finally +10 mine.
>>
>How has everyone's hall of forms skill acquirement gone so far?

So far I have found one of the skills I wanted on my unit, I just hope I luck out and find the rest too.
>>
Quick question for anyone that used a forma soul.

>If you decide to keep an inheritable weapon say Dragonslasher+ speed, do you gain access to dragonslasher+ Atk, def, and etc. through the refine forge or you only have access to dragonslasher +speed?
>>
>>481977
>>If you decide to keep an inheritable weapon say Dragonslasher+ speed, do you gain access to dragonslasher+ Atk, def, and etc. through the refine forge
Yes, you can get the other enhancements via refining.
>>
>>481997
Thanks for the reply! Was just trying to make sure before I fully commit to build.
>>
File: 1623852475071.jpg (257 KB, 900x900)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>
>>482157
Too fast, i hate
>>
>>482375
Honestly she isn't fast enough.
>>
>>480666
>kirika or tsubasa
is this symphogear
>>
>>480666
It looks like the forma rotation are going in game order so you might have a second chance
>>
How do you guys organize your units? I've got
>1: Heroes, the units I usually use the most in most game modes, can include Legendary and Mythic units if they're that good
>2: Refresher, ie dancers and singers
>3: Support, units that have support capabilities like Brave Lucina and Jorge
>4: Legends, ie Legendary units that I've summoned but don't really see much use outside of their bonuses or seasons
>5: Mythics, same deal but for Mythics
>6: Niche, units that usually have one job and it's for AA or a limited hero run
>7: Novelty, units that I built because I just like their art or voice work
>8: Limbo, units that I've free summoned or acquired through pity and don't have much use for but they have some rare skill but no suitable owner (yet), and I don't wanna turn 'em into a Manual just in case they might be helpful in AA or something
>Reserve 1: 5* Limbo, which is where Novelty and Limbo units go to if they really can't contribute much but I don't wanna Manual 'em either
>Reserve 2: 4* Limbo, where I have 4* units, usually TT or GHB, partly built up for their quests or bonuses, but some common units that could be helpful Niche picks but I don't have the resources to build 'em up fully, like Ares or Klein
>>
>>482525
1. Favorites
2. Male characters I like
3. Female characters I like
4. Support units (dancers, Valor skills)
5. Dumping ground
6. AA niche
7. Characters that I don't like
8. Magvel units
>>
>>482525
Pink: My favorites
Purple: Characters I like
Cyan: Characters I need to level up (new 5*s, GHBs, etc.) or characters I should work on soon (give SI, merge)
Blue: Characters I want to build but only when I have a ton of resources. Basically unused, I have old 4*s like Raven on there, who I used a lot at release.
Green: Characters I could hypothetically build for AA. Basically unused too.
Yellow: Characters I don't use that have good SI (dupe 5*s, 5*s I don't care about)
Orange: 4*s that I have all non-hp boons of.

As for my reserves I've just thrown in all the 3*s and 4*s I've rolled since it was introduced. Maybe I should organize them by color, but the amount I've stopped caring about FEH between the colored hearts being introduced and reserves being introduced is massive.
>>
>>482525
1: Striker (Player Phase/High Atk/Spd units)
2: Tank (Enemy Phase/High Def/Res units)
3: Support (Healers, misc depending on skills/buiklds)
4: Multi (of any of the above)
5: MergeHost
6: MergeFodder (These are remnants of the pre-manual days)
7: Levellers (Dancers & Weapon Valor/EXP skill units)
8: Keeper (Units that I want to keep one copy of. Mainly Mythic units and those that are good enough at 1 merge with good fodder)
>>
>>482525
1. Fully built 5* units
2. Dancers
3. EXP/Valor units
4. GHB/TT
5. 4* Lv. 40 units (I need to change this one, I've tossed them all into my reserves)
6. Arena Assault/Not fully built 5*
7. Bad IVs (can probably go away too since banes no longer exist after your 1st merge)
8. Extra, usually for stuff where I need to temporarily set a unit aside for an easy grab, like updating AR-D kits
This question made me realize I really need to fix some of my tags.
>>
>>482525
1. Favorites: Self explanatory. Fully merged, highly merged and overall favorite units
2. GHB/TT: All of the event units, all promoted to 5 stars
3. F2P: Free units that don't get much use such as L!Ike, Ninja Lyn or Eir
4. 5 Stars: 5 star exclusives I don't use and who are mostly skill fodder
5. 3/4 Stars: 3 and 4 star units that I have promoted to 5 stars because they have optimal IVs
6. Promote: 3 and 4 star units with optimal IVs I'll be promoting soon

I have this new project where I'll be promoting all the available 3/4 star units in the summoning pool because I'm close to max feathers, I have already promoted all of the GHBs, am close to max HM farm all the units I have and I don't really have more merge projects outside Luthier and Tatiana. After that I don't know how will I change my favorite categories.
>>
Pulled an Altina but it’s -Ark, how bad is this flaw? Should I use a fruit to change it?
>>
>>482724
She's worth using the fruit on, yeah. +Atk -Spd Altina destroys so many things.
>>
>>482726
nice, is she op with her base kit or do I change some skills?
>>
>>482730
Incredibly OP with just her base kit alone, and pretty self sufficient, although Brave Lucina is a good partner.
>>
>>482375
just use your own lmao
>>
>>482525

I don't
>>
>>482525
>1 - Favorite units and +10s/projects
>2 - Dancers
>3 - GHB/TT units that aren't in the reserves
>4 - 5* units that don't fit in any other category
>5 - Beast/Dragon effectiveness
>6 - Rapier effectiveness
>7 - Armor Effectiveness
>8 - Cavalry effectiveness

>Reserve 1 - TT units
>Reserve 2 - GHB units
>Reserve 3 - promoted 4* units
>Reserve 4 - 3*-4* units
>Reserve 5 - 5* exclusives with good IVs
>Reserve 6 - 5* exclusives with bad IVs
>Reserve 7 - 3*-4* units with ideal IVs
>Reserve 8/9 - Empty
>Reserve 10 - 5* units that are potential IV switches if I get enough merges to actually merge them further but I already have them at +1 so I don't want to actually merge them into this IV unless I know for sure Im going to +10 them with that IV
>>
>>482525
I sort by weapon/rarity/level and have the default pink heart on the 5*s and a few 4*s, that's it. It sorts them well enough and it only takes a few seconds to find the unit I desire even though I have over 350 5*s.
>>
File: 1609980042376.jpg (46 KB, 750x772)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>482759
Impressive.
>>
>>482759
How many orbs did that take? Mine is at +4 and I kinda want to finish her when she comes back.
>>
>>482797
I got retarded lucky when I was only rolling for Ruptured Sky fodder, which is the only reason I kept rolling for enough copies to +10. I think it took like 800-900 orbs with zero red pity breaks (though I did get three Ingrids and a Dorothea along the way), I remember I never reached over 3.75% pity rate, and rolled two circles with two copies.

Then I free rolled her on the b6% she was on, and got her as my free 2020 seasonal pull. AFTER she was already at +10. But hey, fodder.
>>
Kek
>>
>>482813
Wait holy fuck I didn’t notice, the madman
>>
>>482813
>no refines
Weak.
>>
Who do you think is going to be on the summer banner
>>
>>483307
My guesses assuming it is 3H are
-Claude
-Caspar
-Leonie
-Duo Seteth/Flayn
>>
>>483307
Anyone but Hilda. I need to save my orbs.

>>483354
>Leonie in a swimsuit
Too based
>mostly males
>no BL rep, stacked GD reps
Too unrealistic
>>
>>483370
last year was double BL with no GD. it's reasonable
>>
>>483376
>last year was double BL with no GD. it's reasonable
Lorenz.
>>
>>483377
from Tempest Trials. next
>>
>>483378
Being a TT unit doesn't mean he didn't exist, he's still part of the event.
>>
>>483379
>summer banner
excuse my reading comprehension
>>
>>483381
Yes, the TT event is part of the banner, anon.
>>
>>483384
am i mistaken in that "banner" usually only refers to the gacha units?
>>
>>483391
Yes.
>>
>>483376
>last year was double BL with no GD
Fair enough. I assumed you were putting Marianne as the TT unit, since you didn't include her even though there's the datamine.

>>483377
I wouldn't count Lorenz as a GD either. Really brings down the whole house.
>>
>>483370
Too many males? 3 guys and 2 girls is too many. Knowing IS the duo lead would normally be female. So the banner is evenly split 2 girls+1guy cheerleader and 2 guys.
>>
>>483307
Going by that one VA theory people are piling on, male Byleth, Mercedes and Caspar are the mentioned ones, which leaves off either Lysithea or Hilda. Duo can be Byleth or Hilda to make Marianne the accessory unit. I'm pretty sure it's an all TH banner, unfortunately for me.
>>
>>483444
If this is true I'd be a bit disappointed that they didn't add in a few more missing students (at least two would be fine imo unless one is the TT+ unit then one is fine) with the remaining slots going to popular characters.
>>
>>483451
They'll give us some shitter male as the TT unit, like Ashe or Ignatz. Heck, they'll probably make Caspar the free unit for more seasonal axes.
>>
File: 1596663362090.jpg (24 KB, 184x181)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>483444
>I'm pretty sure it's an all TH banner
That's good for my orb pile, I need to stock up again.
>>483465
>they'll probably make Caspar the free unit for more seasonal axes
Oh thank god. I've been running low on seasonal TT axe units. Thanks IS!
>>
>>483307
Marianne's confirmed to appear in the upcoming Tempest Trials banner, so it's possible she's on there. Hopefully that's not the case, as I need to save orbs for Brave Marianne.
>>
>>483354
>two full 3H summer banner
Greedy
>>
>>483784
Well IS rarely does split series banners and datamines show Marianne appearing in TT+, so I don't see it hard to believe another full 3H banner happening.
>>
>What seals are you guys hoping we will get next in this TT+?

Seals I hope to see possibly would be Fury, pass,one of the breath skill, or def/res solo.
>>
>>483444
>3H again

I hate that is a big possibility and I hope you're completely wrong.
>>
>>483899
High chance one of them is a Solo seal, we got those every third TT so far, so we're probably going to get one of the two remaining ones with this TT and the last one in September.
>>
>>483899
Fury and Breath, no way. Personally I want Atk/Res Solo.
I can see them starting to add Oath skills soon too.
>>
>>483941
I don't think we'll get oaths or rouses as seals, self administered quad blue buffs doesn't seem like something they'd give us.
>>
>>483955
>remember even/odd atk wave Nino?
>this is her grown up
>feel old yet?
>>
>>483955
They'll start adding them the TT after they add a skill/unit that totally counters them or renders them obsolete.
>>
>>483941
Surprised we haven't finished the smoke seals yet. I want shield sessions as a seal and maybe another form seal (Atk/spd).
>>
>>483968
Lulls?
>>
>>483993
No way, those are still pretty elusive
>>
>>484126
Not really.
>>
>>484140
A Lull skill is currently on the 5* exclusive Zeke right now, and it's essentially free stats for you and you get to deny stat buffs on the foe. They're still pretty strong.
I could see Dull Close or Dull Ranged being Seals first since those are a little more tame.
>>
>>484144
Yeah but they're not elusive.
>>
>>484150
Fine, maybe elusive was the wrong word.
>>
File: 1623985228569.png (405 KB, 900x506)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>>
>>484532
gee, i wonder who these can be
>>
>>484532
Wow it really is gonna be another full TH banner, isn't it
>>
Just summoned Lex, +Atk -Spd
My first Lex too, which is pretty nice
>>
>>484708
nice. both of mine are +res
>>
What's your team for Naga?
>>
>>485066
Used a team of Fae(+10), bridal Catria, Brunnya, and Larum to beat the Abyssal. Honestly had I not Catria with her movement orders and triangle attack and Larum just for her dragonslasher this map would be a massive pain.
>>
>>485066
I'm trying to solo it with my +10 Winter Cecilia but I don't think she's up to the task.
I genuinely do not have any other competently built Binding Blade units.
>>
File: IMG_20210618_155242.jpg (347 KB, 1080x693)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>485066
Kinda budget but they got the work done.
>>
How's everyone's hall of forms going? I've got this going on my Fae; think I'll spend my forma soul on her. Any recommendations to change her skills (excluding the seal ofc)?
>>
>>485276
Try to get DC and Pale Breath if you can, otherwise looks pretty good
>>
>>485279
Oh yeah, I forgot Pale breath existed. That's much better.
Probably going to trait fruit her for +DEF and give the Def/Res stance seal. I've got a neutral copy at +3 already so that comes to 55/55 def/res with all buffs active.
>>
>>485066
Legendary and Brave Roy, Guinivere and Bride Catria. Honestly, Catria carried the whole team with her effects. I'm glad I rolled her though, she's the only Duo I actually wanted to roll for.
>>
>>485275
Was it worth all those death blows
>>
>>485276
Here is mine Christmas chicken. Before anyone says why Blackfire, I know every other breath is better for her since it doesn't work with save skills, I have it just cause it is rare and I have spare fodder for pale and lightning breath which will be on final build after Hof.
>>
>>485313
Considering I still have 6 of those and no one to give it to? Yes
>>
damn this Abyssal made me realize how much I dont like the cast of FE6
>>
>>485066
+10 Fae (plus max flowers), +8 Sophia, a -res +HP Guinivere, and 5* Brunnya cleared it for me. Fae and Sophia are heavily invested and they did alot of the heavy lifting. Guinivere and Brunnya were necessary for nuking some of the dumber shit on the map, like the infinity speed bow (gave Brunnya Bowbreaker and Fury 3 and Mystic Boost Seal) and all the dragons.
>>485470
Same. It doesn't help there isn't that many good F2P options. Just Fae with refine, Lilina (I think?), and Brunnya really. This Abyssal actually convinced me to drop Lull Atk/Res 3, CC (almost gave up Close Foil), and 140K feathers to Sophia just so I have more FE6 units to use for shit like this.
>>
>>485470
I don't blame you, 90% of the cast are forgettable. Even for me who has a soft spot for them, my barracks aren't much better either since most of them are 5-stars, and many aren't that great to boot.
>>
Good evening lads, care to help a noob out? I have 2 5* Shinons (both +atk -def), should I merge them or save one for skill transfer?

Another question, what banners are worth spending orbs on? I have around 200 orbs, should I save them for later? I already got a memegard and other cheesy units so I'm not exactly hurting for good heroes.
>>
>>485276
is dragon wall worth getting for her?
>>
>>485493
>I have 2 5* Shinons (both +atk -def), should I merge them or save one for skill transfer?
Merge. +1 merge is the most important one. If you plan on never using Shinnon, then don't bother. Shinnon is a fantastic unit with his base kit so it's really up to you if you want him or not.
>what banners are worth spending orbs on?
Hero fests are usually pretty good. They tend to give out premium shit at a 5% base pull rate with no color sharing. I'd save for those or legendary banners, which also have increased rates for premium units but the colors are shared so getting what you want is a bit harder.
>I have around 200 orbs, should I save them for later? I already got a memegard and other cheesy units so I'm not exactly hurting for good heroes.
Yes, save. Fallen Memegard should carry you for a really long time.
>>
File: REIN.png (254 KB, 328x552)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>blue duel cav 4
>>
>Trailer
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UkdzNJmQHHE
>>
https://youtu.be/UkdzNJmQHHE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkdzNJmQHHE
Wow another TH banner, and only TH. Free Leonie is the best news for me.
>>
>Marianne is just the cheerleader
I sleep
>>
>>485707
>character I want the most is stuck with a generic weapon agaim
>the duo is cute but I'd never run them over flayn or fjorm
Hard skip. Hope the second banner isn't another fucking all 3H banner Inb4 more whitewings
>>
File: 1624072443044.jpg (2.21 MB, 3138x2126)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB JPG
>>
>>485722
Seeing that Male Byleth isn't in the banner, that leads me to believe he'll be this month's Legendary.
>>
>>485722
All the units on the banner feel a tad bit underwhelming. As much as I like Hilda and Marianne I'd prefer if the duo was Seteth and Flayn (I'd also say Hanneman and Manuela but I don't see that selling well for most people) just to have Church representation.
>>
>>485718
Enjoy your Est
>>
>>485722
The only skills that seem enticing to me would be b cav 4 to add to my V! Veronica or Reinhardt and Bonus doubler for Nowi, Fae, or L! Marth otherwise the banner is a massive skip.
>>
>>485722
>Hilda and Marianne get the duo spot
>Leonie gets the TT spot
Golden Deer keeps winning, goddamn.
>>
>>485727
I feel like Seteth and Flayn is so easy here. I can picture what they look like in my head, Seteth would have a straw hat, an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt, cargo shorts and sandals. Flayn could wear a sundress and a big summer hat with flip flops, weapon is a fishing pole. Just dumping the students into swimsuits is so boring.
>>
>>485722
I'm surprised IS held themselves back from releasing the 3 lord's then making Edelgard broken by giving her a dual phase brave weapon with 14 might, guaranteed quads, performs all attacks before opponent when initiating and when attacked performs all attacks after opponent's first attack, 80% dam reduction on first hit, gains vantage as long as Hp is under 100%, wary fighter as long as Hp is 25% or more, slaying effect, can tele to allies as long as they exist, miracle as long as they don't fight dragons, heals back 50% Hp when enemy dies and Omni smoke (pulse, fatal, and Atk,def, and etc.) on target and enemies that are 3 spaces from target.
>>
>>485756
Same but I imagine Seteth having a fish and tackle box too with sun screen smeared on his cheeks and nose. Flayn is carrying a picnic basket and a towel or cloth. The neutral pose has Flayn holding tightly to Seteth's arm. Flayn has a huge smile on her face while and Seteth has a soft smile but you can tell he is enjoying himself. Would prefer this over M&H not that I hate the two.
>>
>B Duel Cav 4
HERE WE GOOOOOO
>>
>>485722
>4* bonus doubler
well i'll be. may not be as handy as it used to but that's nice
>>
>>485722
Is it just me or did Mercedes get screwed over like her stat distribution seems not great. i feel like she could have been the four star of this banner but her having a tier 4 push and a trace skill keep her just barely as a 5 star
exclusive
>>
>>485780
That's killing his A-slot for better ones like DB4 or some other high attack booster though.
>>
>>485793
This happens pretty much every banner.
Two 5* that are clearly the stars of the banner
One 4*
One 5* that's just okay and is more valuable for their SI unless you like them. See Saul, Louise, Inigo, etc. If they're lucky they have a prf that salvages them, like Palla.
>>
>>485793
She got screwed by being on a horse IMO.
>>
File: 1547329075515.png (109 KB, 294x278)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
Fuck off already with Three Houses.
>>
Looks like a lot of bad reception for 3H.
What banner would you have preferred instead?
Inb4 "literally anything but 3H"
>>
>>485842
I want more beast unit alts since the potential pool of completely original non-alt ones in the future is so limited. I would be fine with them as 3H units though, like Evilgard, but I do prefer the Tellius ones overall since Fates only has a smattering and the Dragon Laguz are out of the picture due to being represented by normal dragon units.
>>
>>485842
3H has become the new Fates and I'm surprised the videos aren't being downvoted to hell the same way as when Fates banners were released in the past, but I'm going to assume that its fanbase simply enjoys swallowing shit.
>>
>>485842
This banner but without Hilda and Marianne, so I wouldn't have to spend orbs.

>>485846
It's weird that they haven't made more furry OCs to compensate for their non-existence outside of Tellius and FE13/14.
That being said, I can't wait for Lyre to powercreep F!Edelgard.
>>
>>485853
Eh I'm not into furries I just like more unit variety and beast is such a limited one. The free/4* ones in particular pigeonhole many players into using just Green and Blue ones.
Movetype wise they also are forced to mix it up with dragons a lot. Even if they introduced all the lions in the series it'd only be enough for a single armored beast team (Caineghis as is, Soan as a mythic/legendary, Giffca, and Skrimir).
I expect Panne and Yarne to eventually receive Red and Colorless alts in the same vein as the Wolfskin and Kitsune pairs receiving alts of their missing colors.
>>
>>485276
Over seven Hall 22 fights with anti-armor units after seven trash skill rolls with not a single good skill. I'm out of torches and this is the best I've gotten after almost exclusively giving her all the first skills. Piece of shit scam event.
>>
>>485842
>Looks like a lot of bad reception for 3H.
You're not wrong, but the reality is that the banner will sell and make bank. The huge majority that are the THfags will eat it up. So we're gonna be sticking with it for a long time, I'm already expecting it to get some seasonals for Christmas going by the last two and another New Heroes banner featuring the DLC characters.
>>
>>485850
There's more variety versus the early days than people think. Sure, we may have gotten forced fallen 3H recently, but we also got an all FE6 bridal banner and an all FE8 kids banner. And you have to look two special banners before that to find another 3H unit (Dorothea), whose banner also had FE12 and FE13 reps.

Contrast that with the early special banners, which only had Fatesawakening units outside of the Bridal banner. Every special banner was entirely either Fates or Awakening, sometimes both. It wears people down much faster, especially since the game was just starting out.
>>
>>485842
was hoping plumeria would show up in a cute bikini in a mixed or heroes banner. maybe something silly like summer arden and a kellem shadow drop.
>>
>>485850
Fates were pretty divisive and also as >>485860 said essentially dominated the first year or so
3H is generally well received, and since it was a success most people don't mind the spam, hell, they welcome it because it is so popular
I do think it's a bit much but it makes money
>>
Since no one has seemingly brought it up yet, but have the Duo skills recently been really tame?
The last one was an AoE 1 turn SPD-based DR buff, and that was considered as relatively underwhelming. The current newest one is a 1 turn AoE Isolation + Chill ATK (if I'm reading it correctly), which I personally don't see much of a use outside of AA/Arena, considering how prevalent Recovery skills are becoming now. And I'm not going to even mention the unit itself as that's a different topic entirely, though I think it's still great if you can pair it with other unit(s) with a Save skill since it will work similarly to Brave Lucina without the restrictions (but less overall stats).
>>
>>485856
What kinda skills were you looking for? The only skill I had trouble finding was dragon wall which took me all but my last torch to find.
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/nij_24/status/1406086208137035776

COOM COOM COOM!!! Fuck, the gd girls fills their bikini hella nicely. Can’t wait for all the porn. Horni aside will go for duo hilda later cuz i need a flyer healer. Bonus double on 4* caspar is pretty kino too, might try to get some on the side. BUT, not asap cuz I’m still trying to get more charlotte merges, fodders on the special units banner and maaaaaybe palla. Best of luck to your summons anons!

>>485865
Lord I’d kill for a summer plumy but plz not rn, can’t afford it :(
Muspel and iceland did had summer alts tho so there’s still hope for the second summer banner.
>>
Our new seals are Atk/def push and def/res solo.

Leonie has Atk/spd push 3, spd/def link and repo.

Honestly if the push seal isn't able to be push 4 then it will be one of the most situational seals like defiant.
>>
>>485860
If I can play Devil's Advocate, Year 1 and 2 arguably IS went in with a mentality of pushing way too much Fateswakening because they thought they were really popular and the older games weren't, the interviews about CYL1 saying how they were shocked Lyn won spell it out. I agree the push was way too excessive and also in Year 2 when they still more or less push them alongside the older characters but I can sorta see why they did the way they did. TH, throwing my bias against it, is more of them just now trying to give the people what they want in mass, since they were highly demanded after all. Now they're reaping what they sow if they complain, which the loud minority will tend to do.
The variety now is better than back then but I really doubt many care about the ones you mentioned, biggest example being the BB bride banner for starters. It's still neat at the end of the day, and I'm all for them as I even rolled for Catria, but I wouldn't blame anyone if they don't care about the mentioned seasonals that wasn't about the TH students. I barely saw that much hype for them during the time of the initial release trailer.
>>
>>485942
none of the seals have had their level 4 variant so far so most likely not. maybe in the 5th anniversary update we can for 300 sacred coins each.

>>485903
same predicament here. need to save up orbs again after failing to pull ashera with about 140 or so saved up.
>>
god damn i want to drop a gallon of nut in that Mercedes

>>485842
It's not as bad for Summer banners as there's a second one coming in July
>>
>>485871
I was pretty excited for the Isolation Duo unit, but I completely forgot about Odd/Even Recovery.
>>
>>485850
It's because we're actually getting variety with the seasonal alts unlike Fates, and we aren't getting 100% 3H seasonals every other banner alternating with Awakening. We've yet to have a single Lord seasonal, while the only non-royal Fates seasonals from Y1/Y2 were Charlotte, Shigure (if you don't count him as a royal), Jakob, Kagero, Niles and uhhh Kagero again. Compare that to Xander, Camilla, Xander again, FCorrin, Elise, Leo, Azura, Camilla again, Azura again, Takumi, Takumi again, MCorrin as a freebie, Camilla again, Ryoma, Xander again, then we had the dream banner which felt like a seasonal with ANOTHER Camilla, two Corrins, a Baby Azura, and the hot springs banner with Hinoka, Sakura, another Elise, another Ryoma and another Camilla. And I'm pretty sure I missed someone somewhere.l because I know Sakura had an alt before hot springs, and Hinoka got a main banner alt.

People were sick of royals, not Fates. The Fates alts ever since then (like Bride Oboro, Groom Hinata and Ninja Hana to name a few) have all been comparatively well recieved. At this point I wouldn't really mind another Royal alt IF it was only them and the rest of the fates units on the banner weren't royals, or if they were the only Fates unit on the banner, like with Xander getting backpacked on the pirate banner.
>>
Last night I vividly dreamed that for the second summer banner it had Keaton, Felicia, Alois, and for the duo it was Manuela and Hanneman
>>
>>486093
Even ignoring the Recovery skills, it's tied to the Duo skill activation, so that portion is not even consistently usable for the most part in AR. The only takeaway is that they'd be an upgrade (or sidegrade, depending on what setup you plan to use in tandem) of Brave Lucina's prf refine, so it's good for AR-D at least; not sure about AR-O though unless you're running both a Near and Far Save unit, since I don't think they'll be tanking much from most threats with their offensive stat spread.
The Duo skill is still nice for AA at least, if they're running dancers/Legendary Chrom/Lucina, but apart from that, seemingly a bit underwhelming.
>>
>>486162
>Manuela Hanneman duo
Way too based to exist in this universe
>>
>>486162
Where did Felicia and Keaton come from? Alois, while I'm at it too.
>>
You are now aware that Leonie is the first free source of Reposition
Granted, there are common units that have it, but this is the first time it's ever been free, since literally every other time we get a free unit with a Link skill it's usually Swap or Shove
>>
>>486332
i assume we're not counting free repo units from missions since they're a one time deal?
>>
>>486334
I wouldn't count those since they're a one time thing, but to revise, I think it'd be more accurate to say that Leonie is the first reward TT/GHB unit to come with Reposition
It's just crazy that it's been four years and it took until now for this
>>
New

>>486333
>>
>>485954
I don't know how you're playing devil's advocate there because I more or less agree with everything you're saying. Since Awakening revived the series and Fates was its follow up, I understand why they pushed Fatesawakening so much. I think their mistake was conflating the type of people that made FE13 a commercial success with the type of people willing to play an FE mobile game. The seasonals also mostly stuck to "main" characters of each game, leadng to stuff like two Chroms, Camillas, and Xanders in less than a year, which both pissed off people who wanted older games and people whose Fatesawkaening favs weren't in yet.

I also agree that an increase in variety has lead to a decrease in hype, like the bridal FE6 banner. But they've also started introducing new characters via seasonal banners (Juno, Zealot, Saul, Orson, Saleh), which I think people see as a net positive. IS also sticks SI on seasonals to satisfy people who don't care about the units and just want to improve their favs.

For 3H specifically, we've got Ashe, Caspar, and Leonie making their first appearance, as well as Dorothea, Ingrid, and Sylvain last year. So even if you're tired of 3H it's at least not them pushing the same characters over and over like what happened with Fatesawakening. I think that's one of the key differences.
>>
>>486405
Fallen units are seasonals?
>>
>>486728
They're not, I keep thinking they are though.
>>
I like Hilda

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.